Speaker 1: The music. It is necessary for the recording of sound to convert the sound waves to corresponding changes in light. The sound waves produced by my voice are transmitted through the air to the microphone, where these sound waves are converted to changes in an electric current. These variations in the electric current are then amplified and used to control the light. This varying beam of light falling on the photoelectric cells produces variations in the electric current which are directly proportional to the variations in the light. Themes the crack. As the varying electrical current in the photoelectric cell is small, a ventuum tube amplifier is required to increase it to the point where.
Speaker 2: It will operate a loud speakers.
Speaker 1: Contrack.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects. This episode, we will be covering something that's actually very interesting to me because of how it basically does lead back to things that me and Luck's Actually we're bringing up a lot in our first year of the Occult Rejects. You might see some interesting names being brought back up again. But as you can tell on the title, we are covering Robert Maxwell's medical monopoly and tell you the truth. This was actually a really kind of like eye opening topic for me in many ways because this actually wasn't my idea. This was actually Lisa's idea. It was something that she thought was actually really important and kicked the topic to him, and I was looking at it, I was like, oh, I didn't know all this, And then when I even started looking into these other things, I was like, this guy like like basically between him and nazis like they sculptured the medical world that we're in today. Right, This is actually wild to me, you know. Plus again, you know, seeing the usual suspects that we used to see back in the day, CT Corp, you know, Corporation Company and USA Corpse start popping up again under their registered agents, it starts to seem very interesting. And for people who don't know what those companies or those registered agents are, I just just watched the series and we'll get to it, but I will definitely show how I've come across them before in the past as well. So but I guess since you know this is Lisa's topic, you can go ahead and like, you know, maybe started off. I'll let everybody know, like, what's your plan here? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, absolutely, you know.
Speaker 2: Why you even picked it. Why what did you even well, And I'll.
Speaker 3: Give you a little bit of back story. So basically, one night I was scrolling through Twitter and I came across this article and I started reading it. And it's a twenty seventeen article published by the Guardian and it had to do with scientific publishing. So I went ahead and started reading it, and I was completely floored. I think I've mentioned to you that I've spent some time in science and academia, but I had never even heard of this connection. So, you know, you have the dissenting voices on one side of the scientist saying, oh, the scientific publishing industry is just you know, exploitative, and then you hear about Robert Maxwell. You know, he's a horrible person. But I had never heard the two in the same sentence. So, like, I want to kind of set at the stage kind of giving a little bit of information on scientific publishing industry, not too long, but just very briefly. But I think that it's very important to kind of set that stage because this topic, I think is very important and quite frankly, it's like not discussed at all. I've never heard of it. I never even heard of a connection between the two, and I had no idea how influential Robert Maxwell was on the current model of scientific journal or publishing journals and how they operate and the business model that they use. So hopefully you'll see why I think it's a big deal. So just a little bit of background to kind of set the stage. Like I mentioned, there is in so in academia and scientific publishing. Publishing is going to be the lifeline of every scientist. There is a common saying that's called publisher perish, and it's a phrase that's urd often and you hear it being used often, and it's used to describe the enormous amount of pressure that is placed on scientists to publish and publish often. So their career, their funding, their promotion, overall professional success depends on if they publish and the free quency of publishing. So this is kind of the only way that scientists can stand out amongst others and basically demonstrate like their talent or you know, how well they set up an experiment and can put data out there. So it it if they can publish often, it reinforces like a positive feedback.
Speaker 2: No, I was going to say that too. I was going to say, just from some things that I've watched recently, I feel like, you know, you also have like a lot of other people who will like mention like because of this person's work, you know, like it just does seem like it kind of like I sometimes wonder like, are they pumping all this out because they're like, oh, I just have something I want to share anyway with a scientists or other right, other people, Right, even if it's just like a small little thing that they're putting out two weeks later or a month or two later. Yeah, sometimes I do think it's just to like kind of like again, I guess what I was getting at is that like a lot of times recently, I'll hear people that have in some important stuff I think to say that are referencing back to other works from even other people that they're expanding on or that I'm taking that theory in that model and I'm running with this and that's how I'm getting this.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a way to communicate with each other. Yeah, And it's and it's also you're showing, oh, I'm interested in your work and you influenced me, or hey, I did this experiment you were completely wrong and it's it's a way to kind of bridge the gap or communicate across lines. But then also in terms like what you said, there's there's all the other angle that you know, you want to put something out because of the pressure to publish.
Speaker 2: So especially if you're being paid to perform.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely, And so the the whole thing about publishing you look good, but your institution also looks good, and it kind of brings notoriety to the institution itself. And the way that you're rewarded is that you get more money to basically continue the project that you're publishing in. And so sadly, if you're not really interested in your topic, but that's what's getting published, you're kind of married to putting out data kind of like content creators to publish because it's not going to get published any other way, and you want to keep your job. So like if you have professors, for instance, that love teaching or mentoring, that doesn't give you any publications. So if you publish less because you devote more time to teaching, you're going to kind of find yourself out of a situation where you're no longer teaching and mentoring. So publishing is like your lifeline. But because of this whole publish or perish, this whole model behind it all has shown that the publishing, the model for publishing within the scientific industry has not so very good consequence or it has consequences rather for the industry itself. For the scientific publishing industry itself, it's amazing, it's great, because the more pressure you put on scientists to put out stuff, the more papers are going to push, and the more journals they're going to have to create. So it's just like a money making churning out and and they're just basically, you know, making money off of these journals. And I'll tell you why in a second. But for science itself and by default the scientists, it's led to and I think you were kind of getting on this tangent, is that it's led to potentially wasteful research research it's not even going to benefit society, but it's fresh, it's new, and it's being published, so that everybody starts to gravitate towards that. There's also like a bias that is created towards just doing the research that's publishable. So the research may be done, but it has no real application into society. Itself.
Speaker 2: That's funny. I was watching you know that debate that I had sent you. I think one of the guys up on the stage I think was into it, and like the bold guy was like, I think the dude's batshit crazy. Yeah said that about this person, But I think they were saying that there was some interesting things about it. But the whole thing is is it's actually not applicable to anything. So like he was like saying, it's almost like a waste of time. Yeah, well, like it doesn't really help anything because we would have to change everything to this, And he's like, I don't see this having enough merit to even think about doing that. He said, Not that I'm against changing the whole way we look at science, he says, it says we better have some damn good reasons. Why.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, absolutely, And not only that, but I think, and on to that point, is that there are certain things that are only going to get published. And I keep saying that, but say, for instance, you run an experiment and you find that none of the variables are correlated, or your data shows no significant data. That is still important because if you don't publish that, then you're going to have laboratories around the world doing the same experiment coming to the same dead end, and that's waste of money, that's waste of time, and that's waste of so many things. When you could have just published it and said no, I didn't see any correlation and people can move on. If anything, it eliminates, Hey, this didn't work. But journals don't publish no data. That's I think that's the whole point in that whole end. But the other thing is like, say that you have an experiment, you turned out data, and here it is. It's published. Because everybody is trying to publish something fresh and new and get published. The likelihood of somebody repeating the experiment to see if someone in Arizona got the data. Whatever. Now someone in Switzerland's going to repeat it and see if they get the same data. The reason that that's important is because you set up a hypothesis and you say this is what I think happened. Somebody else has to be able to reproduce that scenario in order for that hypothesis to now evolve into a theory. If no one replicates that hypothesis, it stays like that. It never gets it never moves on. In the progression of theory to law to whatever. But because everybody's trying to publish, nobody's wasting time repeating experiments because if it's a repeat of experiment, themselves will probably not publish it. So now you're starting to see how it's all starting to bias itself, and that scientists are basically motivated to only publish as a survival mechanism to keep their job. So you have so you have all of that right, and you have scientists that are saying, hey, this model doesn't work. This model is actually detrimental to science. The whole publish in Parish is threatening the quality of science. That you know, you have smaller universities that aren't as like affluent with their laboratory techniques or technology or equipment or whatever, and they cannot compete with like say Harvard, where they're getting all the journal publications, whereas these smaller ones are not because they don't have the equipment and they you know, you have that bias in or whatever. And then also the politics, so everything is kind of like in this mismatch area and it's all kind of in this bias sense. And if you don't tap into what they call a magical formula on how to get published. You're kind of out out of a situation for publishing, and this was all kind of geared during this whole publisher parish motto or whatever, and so for all even okay, so even all of that, all of the dissenting voices saying all this and saying it's biased, saying that science isn't growing, No one that I have seen or at least genuinely address who was responsible for the paradigm shift in scientific publication and the model they use it today. So they'll say, oh, well it started here or so and so was the one that kind of influenced it all or whatever, but they don't really go into in depth as to who it was, why it was, and how come it's like that now, or even his his basic you know, affiliations with what's going on in the news right now. So just quickly, in science, it started off with oral history. They basically would get together, discuss, do a discourse, and share ideas, share their experiments, and that was it. You had other places that were handwriting their manuscripts, their findings, their discoveries, their experiment designs, and that was another section. If you're handwriting your manuscript. I doubt you're going to turn out one hundred of them to disseminate to all these people, So that was also limited. But with the or what they call the post print paradigm, what really kicked it off was actually the printing press in the late nineteenth century to where you could actually get you know, information onto whatever and then disseminate. So that's kind of the progression of like oral history in through going into the journal sense or journal publications. So what really I think kind of kicked it off what was going on in Europe, and we'll discuss it here in a bit, also was kind of happening in the US. And I think it's important to identify what was happening in the US because it kind of served as an influence on why everybody started to invest in what was going on in Europe and what we're going to discuss here in a bit. But so during World War two, they needed scientists to basically invent things and to assist the war and help the Allied win the war. So what ended up happening is that scientific research in academia started to be based upon two principles of self governance. You needed autonomy in that scientist needed to be free to pursue whatever topic they wanted to do. You can't force, ultimately force someone to do it, otherwise you've compromised the entire experiment or the science. And then you also had to have internal accountability. Not only are you yourself doing the science, but you had to have somebody qualified that could look at what you're doing and say, yes, it's good, no it's not. And that they felt that the government should fund the science because that data was going to be used for the public as a whole, and they didn't want want the private sector to fund it because you can't expect the private sector to fund all kinds of research, and also it would bias it, which we see now in terms of you know bias research. So during World War Two you had this. You had Van vere Bush from MIT that basically was in charge of the US Office of Scientific Research and Development, and he goes on later to be the director of the Manhattan Project. But he's famous for kind of setting the groundwork and telling the governments, hey, you need to fund scientists so that they can turn out, you know, data, and that in order to do this, the continuous flow and substantial flow of scientific knowledge will will be there for our country, and they have to be able to choose whatever they want to do, Otherwise you compromise the science and that all that data would benefit society. Hence why the government themselves would fund the research. And when I say the government, I mean federal or state. Right, So you had scientists that we're doing this stuff, but you still needed to judge how their work was benefiting society and if it was of quality work, And the only way to do this what they felt at the time, was through scientific publication. So that's how we start to see how publications come circle back into how it plays into experiments and the lifeline of scientists in general. And so the way that they could, I guess, judge each other is that if other scientists were peer reviewing the publication, Right, you write it up, you give it to another scientist, Yes it sounds good, it sound or whatever. But what happened with this whole thing is that by default, for all intents and purposes, how and the whole process of publication and the publication industry is now going to become the significant but invisible influence over science and science policy. So the publication companies are now in a position to where they can say, no, we're not going to publish your work, or yes we are if you play politics, or if you don't play politics, if if this is hot right now, this virus is hot right now in this year, we only publish this, you know. And they are in that position. And a majority of those publication companies are not even scientists themselves. They're businessmen and so they want to see you know, they want they want to have that profit margin. So one of the things that ended up, I guess, coming out of this, is that the publication industry would and as we see now does own science. They dictate it all, they shape all of it. They shape the publisher parish motto for sure. And what that's contributed to is an oligopoly of the publication industry. So you're seeing now how you have these scientists, but they're all kind of being funneled into this way of thinking, way of thought in order to keep their job. And it's through by design, through a business model. So the business model really quickly is that imagine that you receive raw materials from your customer for free. The customers themselves carry out the quality control of the materials for free, and then the customers buy back the final product and an extremely elevated price that just keeps rising and there is no cap. That is essentially the scientific publishing industry in a nutshell. So you're not paying your scientists, your writers, and you're definitely not paying your editors, and then you're selling it mainly to libraries at a price that keeps increasing every year, and there's no cap because the libraries aren't going to tell you no, because they're scientists need the journals in order to continue conducting research. So it's a for profit oligopoly that functions within a government funded, largely regulated organization. So it it kind of it's one of those things to where you kind of just how do I say this.
Speaker 1: It is?
Speaker 3: I think it is, and you hear about this, you know, in academia, in school or whatever, how it's it's predatory, how it's exploitative, but no one really says or does anything. I think they're trying to go the whole Well, it should be open access, and there's a lot of push for that, and of course there's a lot of pushback for that, but no one's getting really paid so to speak. The only payment that comes to the scientist is getting the job at the university, which is a set pay. It's not you know, the more articles you push out, you know, the more commission.
Speaker 2: You get that you know what, you know what this actually very much reminds me of And I'm just going off of something that you even said before real quick. And you know, I hate to sound like an ass, but it really does sound like the same thing, and I've made jokes about it. It's pretty much the same thing as a person who considers I'm a content creator but only has guests on and receives money. M hm, because you're not paying your guests.
Speaker 3: Who did the research. Guess your guests who did the research.
Speaker 2: They didn't get paid tod they No, that's very fucking weird.
Speaker 3: So it's a it's like an oligopoly. It's where all of this side is free, but you're making money off of nothing. Really, I mean, I turned.
Speaker 2: On the mixer and flapped my mouth and I should stay home now. No, it was just that. It just but you know, to get off the joke, like and everything. That really is like a really screwed up situation.
Speaker 3: No, it is. And and so when you say science is being pimped out. Yeah, but this, this is one one avenue how you can completely prove how biased science is. Not, in my giving the benefit of the doubt, not so much that the scientist it's himself, him or herself is biasing it on purpose, but is biasing it so that they can keep their job, or they can continue funding, or they can continue doing research or what have you. So it essentially it it's it's a bias, and you can prove it because of this business model. But you're basically they're basically providing a free labor force for a job that requires them and only them to check do the quality check, and none of none of them get paid for it, which is Yeah, I thought that was that was pretty So with all that, I kind of wanted to throw some numbers at y'all in terms of profit margins. Oh so, corporate publishers exists as only a large handful. So there's only like maybe two or like three to five top dogs in all of the scientific industry. They own almost all the journals.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I even came across something that called it like the Big three or the Big something. Yeah, it even like clumped like a group of publishing companies as being like the big something Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, no, no, no, exactly, And we're going to talk about I think one of them later on, especially in the uh who owns what and who contributes what? But so most of the coveted journals, So that was another thing. Journals are not all the same. They all have levels and they're called impact factors. And so if you get your if you get your paper put into a journal that has the highest impact factor, pretty much can like you know, dictate where you're going to go because it made it to that top tier. So they themselves have also initiated like a like a hierarchy as well that you were trying to constantly chase and.
Speaker 2: They sounds like podcasting again.
Speaker 3: It's true. So you've run it up first. So just this one company, Elsie you.
Speaker 2: Gotta get that one guest, I gotta get so and so to retweet me and have.
Speaker 4: Me on exactly exactly exactly, but so say you have so say, we're going to talk about one of the publishing companies, which is el Sieber and now it's been renamed a Relics Group or something like that.
Speaker 3: So this one in particular, these are stats for twenty twenty. Yeah, for twenty twenty, they received one point eight million article submissions to their two thousand, five hundred journals that they own.
Speaker 2: No, when everybody was dying, these motherfuckers seemed to be doing okay and they were working out as well.
Speaker 3: Huh, No, one's not them, fuck exactly. They have twenty thousand editors, and these editors feel honored to be asked to be a peer reviewer. No money given. They disseminate close to twenty percent of the world science articles and they reap in three point three billion dollars in revenue where subscriptions which libraries pay, university libraries pay, so it's government funded, constitutes seventy four percent of the revenue. As of twenty twenty, forty six thousand, seven hundred and thirty six academic journals we're publishing worldwide. In the last ten years, the number of journals has grown close to thirty percent. So Elsieverer, this one, you see, it's at the top basically in terms of revenue. It it has annual revenues exceeding billion. I believe it's in British pound. Total revenue is more than nineteen billion British pounds. And mind you, it's a narrow audience. Not everybody's picking this up off the sand. It's just catered to scientists, and that's it. Scientists don't make the majority of the population on Earth, but yet they're banking. The amount of revenue that they garner falls in between industries such as the film and recording industry. They rank at that level, and in twenty ten they had a thirty six percent margin that outpaced it was higher and outpaced Google, Apple, and Amazon that year, and yet no one's talking about it, which is weird to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, I like how you aided that up in the corner. I was looking at that when it first came on and I was like mm hmm, like they really killed it then.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, and there and and it and going and it's still going. I mean, if anything, more journals have been created because of you know what happened in twenty twenty, so overall.
Speaker 2: You know, one thing I was just thinking real quick, I wanted to say, I mean, this is totally out there, and it's like a far out there idea, but like maybe just because of like being an Italian from New York, and Long Island. Whenever somebody seems to be making too much money on something they aren't probably supposed to your question, there's their money laundering or you're actually selling something else. So I mean, like, could this even just be like numbers? Like well, like what I'm getting at it is like what you're saying, like, how are you even making this much money with such a small audience exactly? So where's that money coming from?
Speaker 3: Well, it's mainly from libraries, from universities.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is it like ten thousand dollars a fucking book? You know what I'm getting at, Like, how do we know this is like like fucking just running drugs? And I don't know, it just seems really that's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: And I believe it works like cable subscriptions in that here's the package. I know, you don't want to see nine hundred channels, you just really want to see thirty, but it's cheaper if you get this package with the nine hundred channels, even though you're never going to see them. I think that's how it works with the libraries, and that these publishing companies will push the subscription for them to take on this entire package deal even though no one is asking for that. And then the other thing is that say the libraries themselves say, oh, we're only going to do it for one year. Then the publishing company says, well, you don't get access to the previous issues, even though you may have paid last year for the subscription. So they kind of like punish the libraries for not having a renewal rate or a renewal on it and not getting the full package deal. And they can because who else is doing it. There's only three or four of them or five.
Speaker 2: Oh that's another thing.
Speaker 3: They pretty much dictate it all.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: That to me, I thought, in and of itself was was significant to kind of establish because once we get into who made that model, it kind of it's alarming, I think so. But yeah, that was when terms of El Sieber, and I think you had looked at El Sieber right in terms of Jamatria, Yes I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did find some some interesting things that I'll read off. I really you know, when it came to the numbers for the word itself, I didn't really notice anything too alarming in the numbers like that just seemed like a number that pops up. But I'm gonna read them if anyway, you have nine to fourteen for Hebrew, five seventy for English, and then ninety five for Simple. The Hebrew Jamachi does I thought was interesting, does Matcho, wed Las Vegas, The Apocalypse, Encoded, Lying Spirits, Democrat Party, Family, Cursed King, and then like when I went over to the English and Simple, I mean to get its time serious, Halloween Scorpio, Kundalini, Son of God, heineal Gland, Neptune, Pentagram, Mandala Effect, Nintendo Einstein Nightmare, the Tool Empress. Thought that was kind of interesting, and the Queen Peter Pan and the Elo him and I think if I forgot to say it, if I already did say it, Mandala effect.
Speaker 3: Those are interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, just I mean there are things that we have gotten before covering something else I just can't remember, h ya, which would then make me wonder that there is sign against to those numbers. But it is not popping out in my head, you know. I feel like the value of however you say that company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's and and it's it's interesting because some of the stuff that you've mentioned, you you wonder, you know, how much of it was whenever they renamed this company. How much of that played into Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean everything. Just looking at their logo, I mean that could be exactly you know, it's a little kind of looks like art that we've shown recently, and just put it that.
Speaker 3: Way, I think, yeah, I definitely think that there's something much more to that than than just the logo itself. So Q and Robert Maxwell, and I'll make the connection here a bit. I'm gonna give you a little bit of background on him and kind of, you know, move you in through the timeline as to how he comes into play with all this. So Robert Maxwell was born Jan Ludwick Hyman bin i'm in Hook on June tenth of nineteen twenty three in Solo Tepino, Czechoslovakia, which today is Ukraine. He was born to a poor Yiddish speaking Orthodox Jewish family, most of which were said to have died in Auswitz, and has stated that he joined the Czech resistance resistance and escaped to France and in May nineteen forty changed his name to Leslie du Marier. Oh that's how you say it, and then fought in the British Army in World War Two. To me. I was like, why are you changing your name? Like, I don't know why. I just then when he promoted to lieutenant, he was stationed near Brussels, and he changed his name again.
Speaker 2: See like stuff like that. I would wonder if that's because the spy work.
Speaker 3: I think so. I definitely think so, which we'll see that he was. He changed his name to Ian Robert Maxwell. He was captured by a machine gun post near Parlo on January of twenty ninth. January twenty ninth in nineteen forty five, and he was awarded the Military Cross and won British citizenship. Sometimes I wonder if people do this on purpose to get an easy citizenship, like they can't get it anywhere else. So I'm gonna go into the military, pay my dues, I ciently get shot and they give me a green card. Two months later, he marries Elizabeth Minard, which was a French Protestant, on March fourteenth, nineteen forty five. They had four sons and five daughters. After the war, Maxwell went into the business of selling scientific publications until nineteen ninety four. I'm sorry, nineteen forty nine. And then we'll talk about how he found a permot Press in fifty nine, and then he also stood for parliament as a labor candidate for Bunkingham. I think he won in sixty four and sixty six or whatever. But we'll go into that either on the next episode or later on. I want to mention this incident real quick, and then we're going to kind of come back on the timeline. So in nineteen seventy one he receives a nickname the Bouncing Check, which I think is a good play on words.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, but I think what kind of happened on the end, right Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, yeah, exactly, I just got it right now. I mean, sorry, it's not funny, it's kind of funny. It So after the scan, there was a scandal with an American entrepreneur, Saul Steinberg out of Alasco Data Processing Corporation, when he wanted to purchase a subsidiary of Pergramon that sold Encyclopedias. Maxwell had purposefully inflated the price of the share, making it appear more profitable by using transactions between Pergramon and his own private family business. Well, when Steinberg discovers the con he withdrew his offer, sparking an investigation from the part of Trade in Britain, to which was declared that Maxwell was not to be relied upon to exercise proper stewardship of a publicly quoted company. Well, the Director of Public Prosecutions declined to press charges against Maxwell and he recovered well from the scandal, and therefore his nickname was born the Bouncing Check, so he had that to his name. So kind of going backwards a little bit, I wanted to, you know, when you talked about his time during the war and then changing his name. Yes, so some to kind of give you a little bit of history. There was some top British scientists who were kind of complaining about the publication process in Britain. You had Fleming, who was the guy who came up with a vaccine no yes vaccine, And then you had Charles Darwin's grandson, Charles G. Darwin, who was a physical assist that basically they're putting out top tier British science, yet they can't showcase it because it's not being published fast enough, or it's not being published at all, or just basically the publishing sector was lacking in Britain. So what was known at the time was that scientific publishers were known for being broken and efficient. It just wasn't happening and the journals are being cheaply made and everything was backlogged, and they relied on cash handouts to even do the process itself. So the way that the Britain governments solved this was to pair Butterworths, which is now owned by Elsieber, with the German publisher Springer, because Springer was good at this and had been doing it doing it for a while, so Buttersworth would learn to turn a profit and get it science out faster by acquiring Springer. What's interesting is that Robert Maxwell was currently working for Springer. So if he was a Jew, how is he in working for German company. I don't know. I don't know how that works, but it just seems odd as well. So Robert Maxwell, having served as an intelligence officer in Berlin after the war, Maxwell had established his own business helping Springer, the German publisher ship scientific articles to Britain. British publishing house Buttersworth directors, who were also ex British intelligence hired Maxwell to help manage the company. So all this is like an op to me, right, It's all intelligence base. It's all intelligence backed, I think, right, And these are the people that are putting out scientific journals.
Speaker 2: Even like when we get into other people that are is disassociated with just right, something ain't right, I don't think.
Speaker 3: And again I'm reading this article, I'm like, how have I never heard of this? And how are people not in the streets like saying this is not right or whatever?
Speaker 2: Oh, because they're too worried about a fucking list that's nothing going to end up in interrest anyway, right, I mean, that's like even another thing I hate to get off of it because of Epstein. But I was like saying it to my brother last night, and I was like, Yo, how come on, like nobody's asking about his eugenics shit. They're so stuck on this list that nobody's ever going to get arrested for what's up with the eugenics? Epstein was into, can we find out about that instead of a set of a you know, just what of a triggered shit to post around online?
Speaker 3: Well, and I wonder, because then we'll find out later that Robert Maxwell started schmoozing all of these scientists in order to get them on his journals. So I wonder if Epstein positioned himself with Julaane Gislane because of this, because he was in good with the top tier scientists, what better way, right, I think, Yeah, So this whole happened whenever Robert Maxwell becomes a managing director of the company. It's at the time when Vanavar Bush is basically saying, oh, no, government should fund scientists and we should allow them to explore whatever, and we need to increase publication and disseminate all the scientific knowledge on people. And so science was right about to go into that boom, like huge boom, and Maxwell was sitting right on it and about to basically be in a perfect position to reap the benefits of all that.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, did you want me to go into uh?
Speaker 3: I think you Yeah, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: That I'm next for that. I do have uh. I'm going to try to see if maybe I could actually pull up the other one right now as we're recording, there was an issue where it did seem like I need to saw this name as butter Worth, but as Worth, So it was a little bit of confusion at one point. I think I did go somewhere and it is actually without an S. But so right now, like the notes that I have, I this is but a Worth Springer and that is nineteen ninety six for Hebrew, sixteen fifty six for English and two seven six and Simple, and then Butterworth itself is sixteen twenty five, ten seventy and one seventy at. Some of the matches that I did get with Jewish Dematria was Weston Powers the Key of Knowledge seventeen zero, so that was weird. Twin Flames Reunion Project, Quantum Leap, lift up your Eyes. I thought that was interesting to put in there because of the eye symbolism, Gay Way to God, English and Simple, World War three, the shape of Water Russell Crowe. I thought that was interesting. Cyrus the Great Divine bloodlines January sixth, Robert Wilson and born Anti Crime and Lord of the Rings. Then Springer by itself I have three seventy one six, three six and one zero six. And some of the things I did get for the Simple sorry the Jewish was a Raptor Stanford Ottoman Differeth Cincinnati, Ohio, Sociopath April third, Madam X and then for English and Simple like a Metatron Divine plan, which I found is interesting that like I know I've mentioned before like a lot of eights, you know, it seemed weird, and like even with with Hitler, I had like the h h. Now Divine Plan is matching the Simple and English with the six thirty six in the one oh six, but its Hebrew is eight eight eight, So you have three creates there, and hal Hitler does also match the English and Simple for uh, Butterworth. So Butterworth and hal Hitler both match. And I just thought it was interesting how like even whatever that word I just said, I just lost myself that had the eighty eight eight. I just found that interesting.
Speaker 3: And it's Germany.
Speaker 2: They had the divine Plan instead of like eighty eight that you had to represent him Divine Plan is eight eighty. Yeah, this is weird. This is weird. Yeah, yeah, because even Divine Plan is even still matching the hole Hitler with Butterworth, you know, with English and simple Jamatra and I wonder if they's six thirty six and one six that matches all of them.
Speaker 3: And I think we'll see later on, especially in the next episode, how all of this there's there. It's not a coincidence that they're picking these names because they're matching the Jamatria.
Speaker 2: Also matches Diamond Hands, which I find interesting. Fox Knew, Rose Garden, Monolith, Nefertiti, Muslims, nuclear bomb, OnlyFans destroy, Michael J. Fox, Calculator, snuff film, Columbus middle Finger, Mike Lindell, the Crown in Saint Germain. I'm done, you know.
Speaker 3: And when you said Fox News, Robert Maxwell was constantly being compared to Rubert Rupert Murdoch who owned Fox News.
Speaker 2: And then we have the Murdoch family ends up getting his boat that will cover at some point.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm exactly. So the the thing with with.
Speaker 2: U, oh, you know what's actually sorry to interrupt you. I meant to think I meant to tell you because we're working on this already. Within the last few days, I'm pretty sure Fox News actually compared Maxwell to Murdoch. Yes, it was like, that's so funny because Fox News even pops up.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, And and I will say this, Rupert Murdoch is that's a whole other dives it. Yeah, that's that multi multi series on that one. But every time you look up Robert Maxwell, almost every single article has the name Rupert Murdoch in it as a comparison to Robert Maxwell, and so I don't know if rup and Rupert Murdoch obviously was the US you know kind of Robert Maxwell. Robert Maxwell was British Rupert Mardock, well, he was Australian, but he was the US answer I think to Britain's Robert Maxwell. That's what I think, and they constantly, you know, we're competing against each other. So it's yeah, it's interesting that that that would come out as well. So Robert Maxwell, in terms of the business model for the scientific publication, has been quoted as, uh, there was no one more transformative than Robert Maxwell, who turned scientific journals into spectacular money making machine that bank rolled his rise in British society and notorious figure in Britain at that. However, few people in the last century have done more to shape the way science is conducted today than Maxwell, and the fact that he receives that quote to me speaks of his influence. But as well as that, the paradigm has yet to be challenged. Even at that, you would think that somebody at some point would have brought this up, challenged it and turned it over, especially with everything coming out with the news and all that other stuff. So yeah it again, reading that article, I I was kind of floored at it altogether. So Maxwell goes on becomes the company manager, and then in nineteen fifty one, Butterworths decides to abandon that project of merging with Springer or even the Springer conglomerate merger whatever, and so Maxwell offers thirteen thousand pounds thirteen one thousand pounds for Butterworths and Springer shares and it would be enough to give him control of the company. It happens, and he hires on Paul Rosebaum, who, as he was the previous science director on the other project, who Paul you'll talk about here in a bit, was also intelligence. But he basically starts programon with Paul, and they rename the new venture company after a coin from ancient Greek city Pergramon Press. The coin that they're talking about features Athena, the goddess of wisdom, and it was basically used as their logo to represent money and wisdom. So to me, it's interesting that they would even pick Pergamo, and they would pick something like that. And I believe even when we did the gilg thing, Pergamo itself was pinging, was it an w root beer.
Speaker 2: And it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it it just seems an odd name to choose, in my opinion. And then what what's really interesting is that like the Pergramo altar that was in Greece is now in Germany. So you almost wonder like he was there in Berlin, he was doing all the negotiations and then he names it Permo. It just it seems very very odd. So yeah, and that's all I have for Pergamo.
Speaker 2: And then I go into my numbers, right, all right, I got a Pergamon press and one sixty six the Hebrew English and simple oh with the Jewish Jamatria. Did get the number of man Manifestation of God August, connect the docs, connect the dots rr like the incense, God of the Beasts, the false Prophet, the mug shot. I just included that because it's just like, you know, it's like at some point, like it's like where does Trumpell fit in on this too?
Speaker 3: And he does?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like both of them, I mean even with Murdoch, you know what I'm saying, And it's like the mugshot, it's like that's that is. The mugshot was a thing recently. It's true Hannity and the Fox News United Nations Assassin's creed. Uh. And then for the English and Simple, you do get a twin Towers. It's an interesting case, is like, oh Trump was pretty involved with that, you know, Like for New York, he was like pretty much on the news stations like right away talking about it. He sent people down there to help clean up. Very vocal, very mister nine eleven tech a Gramatan that'soughtways interesting to mention, uh, Travis Scott, John Benet, Ramsey, Transformers, Praying Mantis, Eternal Darkness, and Rudolph Steiner, M Yeah, interesting. Then I did pergam On by itself real quick two seven, three, five, three four and eighty nine. The Jewish Jamatria that I thought was interesting was King Charles, Mother Oranges, Angel of Light, Democrat, red Door Talbot and initiate the English and Simple, you got August again. You and I Argentina, mister poole Osyrus look here, Summer Virginia, Yaldebouth, King James, Alexandria, Fallen Angel, the Beehive, Da Vinci Code, Delta Force, seraphim end Times and Mystic and Gift of God. Interesting press itself, which I did find interesting when I ran the numbers on that you get three two, five, four six two, But it's as simple as seventy seven. I find that interesting in a little bit, especially like Crole had seven and seven and seven.
Speaker 3: Well, you know it's in the before you go any further. Permo is mentioned as the Satan's throne in Revelation I believe, chapter twelve, verse thirteen, and he offered thirteen thousand for the company that he would later turn into Permo. I thought that was very odd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, And then on Press I read a few of these things off and I'll actually started like reading some of my notes Press. Yeah, for the Jewish Demonser Stolen Marduke, Francis Bacon, Green Comet, the clip off, which is kind of like the reverse tree, supposed to be like well demonic or whatever, considered like shells or whatever. It's it's hard to explain female orgasm Goldstein. Then the English and Simple Christ Samantha Swift, Alyssa, Caroline Molly Stars believe it in that. Something I did find interesting with that is that there was like a lot of female names that I'm not even gonna read of, but like that was something that was like it seems to be like very feminine names were coming up, you know I did. I normally don't notice the difference that much to ever, like you know, to point that out before USSR net sock. I found that interesting because like you did say something about you say something about Venus before or uh aprod Athena. Yeah, I mean it's still a feminine god. I could possibly see her on net sock even though like people probably argue with me, I'd probably actually see her more on Gooboora because like I mean, she was like warlike, she just wasn't doing the killing, you know, she was like planning them. Yeah. Yeah, Sometimes I even look at that and wondered like if her and Aris were like, well Scorpio when aries really Yeah, and the like kind of like was just like the feminine aspect of that energy and Arias is the male aspect of that energy. Something along those lines. It also matches walking Caduceus and yadey Vade and Jester and Hexagram too on leave that and Court Court don't want to forget that one. Because of Jester and Court. I thought that was pretty interesting. Yeah, and there was uh the guy virgin and the guy's name Virgil from The Walking Dead came up and there was walking in here before? Was that all right? But now now I'm up to Uh, I'll get into Paul rose Pod or however you even say his name, and uh, that would be right here. That's him with Samuel Goldsmith. We'll get into eventually myself, all right. Ul Rosebud again, if I'm even saying, was a metal urgist and a scientific advisor for Springer Vorlog in Germany before and during World War II. He continued in science publishing after the war with Pergamon Press in Oxford, England. In nineteen eighty six, Arnold Kramish revealed the undercover work of Rosebud for the British during the war in the book The Griffin. Before the outbreak of war, Rosebud hurried into print Otto Han's work on nuclear fission in a German science journal in January of nineteen thirty nine. Rosebud realized the vast destructive potential of what Han, Strassmann and Meetner, if I'm saying that correct, had discovered, and he knew that the research had been done in Germany. He wanted the rest of the world to know the significance of the work, at least as soon as the Nazi planners did. By rushing into print with Hans's manuscript, he was able to alert the world community of physicists. Sometimes like I mean, isn't that like kind of like a double edged sword, though in itself not saying that should keep it, I just private, But it's just like now you're just handed it to more people that could be potential assholes about it.
Speaker 3: Exactly. Okay, you're putting the recipe out there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, like you know, it's funny, like real quick and like this is I guess like a perfect example. There was somebody that I came across. I don't even know how I came across it. I think I was like trying to see about like something to do with spirit boxes, and somehow like going from one click to the next, I ended up on some guy's YouTube channel who was like trying to He was more of like somebody was just into tech and just randomly, I guess, like maybe I don't know, just thought it was funny or interesting kind of just like wanted it shit on. I guess on a ghost hunter and covered his spirit box and pointed out somebody that they think specifically like designed it probably like it's not right, and that they actually think that when they use it and show their evidence. He's like, this is how I actually think he's faking his evidence, and was like showing you how like you could even like fake like the sound of like voices coming in and out of the ghost box, and I'm like, this shit looks I mean to me, I was like, if I heard this on Ghost Adventures, well, ghost Adventures, I questioned it anyway, but like if I heard it somewhere else, I'd be like, yo, like that sounded pretty fucking legit. And I'm like, you know, you showed everybody how well and easy to do this, Yeah, like you know you're probably actually going to get people who are going to use this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no exactly.
Speaker 2: I was just like, yeah.
Speaker 3: What he was trying to do was the opposite.
Speaker 2: Because I was even thinking that for me. But I was like, yo, I guarantee you there's people that I know if they sent this to them, they'd probly be dumpting, especially when you're like trying to chase shit and make money.
Speaker 3: You know, oh absolutely, yeah, all right, Uh so I just don't want to throw that.
Speaker 2: I just was like, you know, as I was reading like the information about the guy and read that, I was like, I get it, Like he was trying to be like a whistleblower, I guess, But I was like, I don't know if it really worked out.
Speaker 3: Play I think you have to play it out all the way out, twenty paces out and see. I know you think you're doing good, but yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I'm sure I've made that mistake with my own show. Otohan was a German chemist who was a pioneer in the fields of radioactivity and radio chemistry. He's referred to as the father of nuclear chemistry and the father of nuclear fission. Han and Lys Meetner discovered radioactive isotopes of radium, ethereum, protactium, and uranium. He also discovered the phenomena of atomic recoil and nuclear isomerism, screwing it up, and pioneered rubidium strong drawn to him. Then, in nineteen thirty eight, Han and lie and Fritz Strassman discovered nuclear fission, for which Han received the nineteen forty four Nobel Prize for Chemistry. Nucleush fission was the basis for nuclear reactors and nuclear weapons. So I mean, I thought it was interesting to mention that nuclear weapons. A graduate of the University of Marlburg, which awarded him a doctorate in nineteen oh one, and Hans studied under Sir William Ramsey.
Speaker 3: The you William Ramsey.
Speaker 2: Even highlighted that. So I remember to like laugh at it at University College London and at McGill University in Montreal under Ernest Rutherford. And just because I said that doesn't mean saying anything about William Ramsey's name. I just thought it was funny. I was like, I should cover this guy if there's anything interesting about it, just to see if William Ramsey is like, what the fuck is that? What he is he saying, yeah, and I'll name it, like who is the will real William Ramsey? So when he sees it pop up here like what the fuck You're like, I was fucking shitting on me. Next, Now what did I do? Faking like, well, it doesn't good. Maybe I should retweeted I should drop it myself, all right, Gradua I graduated, yeah, I said with William Ramsey. Though his work at Springer Verlag, rosebud knew much of the scientific community in Germany, and as a presumed Nazi uh he had sources of vital intelligence relating to weaponry. In nineteen thirty eight, he had his Jewish wife, Hilde and there if I'm saying that right, hild Or Holed and their only daughter Angela sent to the UK to keep them safe from Nazi harassment. Rose Bud was also invited to stay in the UK, but he decided to keep working in Germany to undermine the Nazi regime. Now, I mean supposedly. I think they were saying that he was like kind of undercover in the Nazis. I think that's what they're saying with this guy, right. In addition to his own Rosebud helped a number of other families flee the Nazis, including that of the well known Jewish physicist Lies Meaner. Again just so happens to help with I think was he one of the people with nuclear or maybe he was, Maybe it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, I think he was, because.
Speaker 2: There was like I think two people involved with.
Speaker 3: Yes it was, it was Otto Han and it was Lee's Meetner and Fritz Strassman that discovered nuclear fission and got the no Bell Orhan got the Nobel for it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, he saved the guy who helped make a good fan.
Speaker 3: Or at least that, or at least it was he sent in to go get him specifically.
Speaker 2: Or it's like it's like this does the nukes even exists? And it's like we just came up with a theatrical way to make the fucking people believe that they exist, like because like some people do even question if those things exist. And sometimes I do hate to say it. I know that might sound ignorant, but sometimes I do wonder lake if it's like, I mean, I just I don't I would like to know what kind of fucking cameras they were using that didn't get blown away by the nuclear bass blast when they or the atomic bomb when they dropped it. Like I just I need that camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, everybody does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just weird. It's just weird to me. I don't understand fucking with the house is blown in fucking smithereens and the camera's fucking still.
Speaker 3: It was made out of the same bone company that the Moon called the president.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, no, no, they just you know what they did. They just painted it blue. Now it can with stand direct energy weapons. We're good.
Speaker 3: Not that one that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, enough about that, all right? Sorry? Oh but where was h Yeah? To keep him safe from Nazi harassment? Uh, including Yeah, he was. Uh. He was assisted in his work saving Jews by the fact that he was run by a British agent, Frank Foley and the m M sixteen AM I six AM I AM I six stations chief in Berlin, Eric Welsh and presumably also fully were rose Bud's contacts and SI S and six. After the war, Rosebud took up residence in England. He worked for Butterworth Springer, a company set up in response to a scientific advisory board that included Alfred Egerton, Charles Galton Dorwyn who I think you mentioned before, right, Edward Salisbury and Alexander Fleming. When the Butterworth company decided to pull out of the English German liaison, Robert Maxwell acquired seventy five percent, while twenty five percent rested with Rosebud. Wow, how would you say his name? The company name was changed to Pergamont Press. The partners cooperated and establishing new academic journals until nineteen fifty six. After a disagreement, Rosebud left. Maxwell said Rosebud was an outstanding editor of the European type from whom I learned some of the trade in the early days. So at least they you know, they're trying.
Speaker 3: To sound they maybe.
Speaker 2: I'm sure they both played made enough well.
Speaker 3: He knew about nuclear fission, so he might need him later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real quick. I did want to touch on those names that I kind of like, you know, highlighted before. Sir Alfred Charles Glenn Egerton I was a British alchemist. After enlisting in the Coldstream Guards, he was second to the Department of Explosive Supply and did research into munitions. After the war, he studied He studied the vapor pressure of metals before his interest turned into turned to combustion. He pioneered the use of liquid methane as a fuel. I found that pretty interesting that he was born in uh, god, I don't even want to say this. He was born in Wales and he was the fourth son of Colonel Sir Alfred Mordaunt Egerton or No, Officer of the Rifle Brigade and the Royal Horse Guards and Comptroller to the Duke of Connaught and strath Hearne, and his wife, the Honorable Mary Georgina ormsby Gore, the oldest daughter of William ormsby Gore second Baron Harlock. I mean just you know, just the names, and like it's like they were important. Who knows if they were. And you know, you're a comptroller. I mean that's kind of like somebody who's like handling the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, important money, not just any money.
Speaker 2: And this guy also was tootled to learned from Sir William.
Speaker 3: Ramsey, so he was a big dude back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I love it real quick with Sir Charles Galton Darwin. He was an English physicist who served as a director of the National Physical Laboratory and pl during the Second World War. He was the son of the mathematician George Howard Darwin and a grandson of Charles Darwin. Becoming the first date Professor of Natural philosophy at the University of Iidenberg in nineteen twenty four. He was working on quantum figic physics, quantum optics sorry, and magneto optics effects. I don't know what the fuck that even means, Joe, what is magneto optic effects?
Speaker 3: I wonder if that has to do.
Speaker 2: With the I Yeah, that's really weird. Like sucking the light out of your rivals.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, I mean magnets will bend light and like, I mean, I mean, it does come out of your rise. But if you were to actually, like literally bend the light, that was even that's fucking weird.
Speaker 3: He was there was no blood in your eyes because of the metal, the iron. It would cause a change.
Speaker 2: He was the first in nineteen twenty eight to calculate the fine instructor of the hydrogen atom under Paul Dirax theory of the electron. He was assisted at the university by doctor Robert Slapp. That means anything to anyone real quick. Darwin asked fellow physicist Max Bourne if he would consider becoming his successor a tate professor, an offer that Born promptly accepted. He then resigned his post and he started doing he'd be. Came the director of the National Physical Laboratory on approach of war in nineteen thirty eight. He served in the role into the post war period. I'm afraid to seek improved laboratory performance through reorganization, but spending much of the war years working on the Manhattan Project, coordinating the American, British, and Canadian efforts. Darwin was appointed KBE in nineteen forty two, and the KBEs the most excellent Order of the British Empire, and it is a British Order of Chivalry rewarding contributions to the arts and sciences, work with the charitable and welfare organizations, and public service outside the civil service. It was established by King George the fifth and compromises five classes across both civil and military divisions, the most senior, two of which make the recipient either a Knight if he's a male, or a Dame female. That was a little interesting. Sir Edward James Salisbury was an English botanist. I had to bring him up as soon as this with a botany that just seems like a common thing with some Nazis and ecologists. Graduated in botany from University College London nineteen oh five. Nineteen thirteen, he obtained a I don't know what this is. Maybe you do know. It's a d dot SC dot a DSc, I don't know what that means with a thesis on fossil seeds, and was appointed as senior lecturer at East London College. He was elected a Fellow of the Royal Society on March fifteenth, nineteen thirty three, and won the Society's Royal Medal in nineteen forty five for his notable contributions to plant ecology and to the study of the British flora. In nineteen thirty six, he was awarded the Veach I'm saying that correctly Memorial Medal of the Royal Horticultural Society and acknowledgment of his book The Living Garden that was done in nineteen thirty five, which was supposedly very popular. He received the Commander of the Order of British Empire, and in nineteen forty six he was knighted.
Speaker 3: I think the DSc. I think that's Doctorate of Science.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think so. Yeah, I just I wasn't sure. I figured ask you.
Speaker 3: Everybody calls it something different in different countries.
Speaker 2: Well that was the whole thing too. I was like, I would have to even specify over there. I was like, I'll just ask you when I read it. Sir Alexander Fleming was a Scottish physician a microbiologist, best known for discovering the world's first broadly effective antibiotic substance.
Speaker 3: I got it wrong, I said, he was vaccine. I compused him with Edward Jenner, so he was the penicillin guy. Sorry, my bad, my correction, thank.
Speaker 2: You, which he named kind of cilling. For this discovery, he shared the Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine in nineteen forty five with Howard Floury and Ernest Boris Chain. He also discovered the enzyme lysozyme from his nasal discharge in nineteen twenty two, and along with it bacterium he named Micrococis, yeah, Micrococcus I just last, I'm a lysodicticus, and Micrococcus luteris. I don't even know what the hell these things are, but you found these things. Fleming was knighted for his scientific achievements in nineteen forty four. Another knighted person in nineteen ninety nine, he was named in Time magazine's list of the one hundred most Important People of the twentieth century. Twenty twenty two, he was chosen in the BBC's television poll for determining the one hundred greatest Britons, and in two thousand and nine he was also voted third greatest Scott an opinion poll conducted by SCTV behind only Robert Burns and William Wallace. But I mean, you know, so these people too. I mean to me, they sounds you got import people rolling with you that.
Speaker 3: So if you think about it, Paul and Robert Maxwell are rubbing elbows with these people, and these are intelligence people like I can't overemphasize.
Speaker 2: That make you know, you know what? That makes me think about? Who is that guy? That weirdo that was supposedly diddling kids and was knighted too. Oh they had that crazy hair too sometimes. Yeah, he had that uh that show at the music that were bands that would play on it, Top Pops or some shit like that. Yes, I can't remember his name. Jimmy something, Jimmy Seville, Jimmy Jimmy Savill, Jimmy Saville. It's like he got knighted too. How do you how do you know that guy wasn't fucking yeah this this shit too? You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Obviously there, I mean, he.
Speaker 2: Was intelligence even though he played like a fool.
Speaker 3: Mm hm exactly.
Speaker 2: This is the best, that's it seems the best way to make people really blinded by who you truly are is just fucking make him laugh constantly. You'll have no you'll just consider him stupid and never never think twice about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's probably how he was even getting away with the six ship that he eventually got quote for doing. Playing a fool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nobody was thinking. I was just joking. It was just in jest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, he's too fucking dumb to think about that. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh. And then we'll get into uh, the person up on the page finally that I did mention in the cop Samuel Goldsmith. He was uh. Samuel Abraham Goldsmith was a Dutch American physicist famous for jointly proposing the concept of electron spin with George Eugene hewling Beck in nineteen twenty Goldsmith studied physics at the University of Leiden under Pohl Urnfest, where he obtained his PhD in nineteen twenty seven. During World War Two, he worked at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology as a scientific head of ALSOS mission. He successfully reached a German group of nuclear physicists around Werner, Heisenberg and Otto han At these names Hyitenen in advance of French physicist Jews rocarn. He was also also was also part of the Manhattan Project as well, and was designed to assess ALSOS was also designed to assess the progress of the Nazi atomic bomb project.
Speaker 3: Well. I think also's mission was an intelligence op and they were that's when they were trying to look to see how far advanced the Nazi scientists were. This might have been the precursor to picking teams or draft recruitment. Yeah, for Operation Paper Club. The dossier on each one of them, I'm assuming, I'm assuming why would you?
Speaker 2: All right, And I guess we'll probably just leave it there because the other stuff that I do have will probably run on for about another twenty to thirty minutes. It is going to be kind of like a weird cycle of companies that start popping up that I had mentioned again that was commonalities amongst shady companies or even secret societies. You know, like when me and lux were covering in like season well our first year season, the first year they were out, you know, we cover like a lot of secret societies or into Nordica. You know a bunch of things that we got very big into, like the business aspect and checking who owned these places, the registered agents and all this stuff. And you're going to see the same exact ones that popped up for Secret Societies and the Nordica shady stuff, same ones. Again. It's just very, very weird. But it's going to take some time, especially to like kind of show like the whole circle and show all the slides so that one. Unfortunately, you're gonna have to wait till part two. And uh, Lisa has some other stuff upper sleeve as well, so yes, uh, part two will definitely be probably about another whole hour and you know, fifteen hours worth, you know, so it'll be a whole other episode. The crazy thing is is that I swear, really swear to I almost did you did come up with this idea before this the whole shit with these Yes.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely it was you. It was I believe.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, you could probably check the data when you shared the document with me.
Speaker 3: It's true. I believe it was. I will tell I think I think we had we were working on something and I mentioned I'm working on an article I just came across. I think I'm gonna share it as Twitter post.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that sounds and you.
Speaker 3: Said what is it about? And so I told you and you were like, no, we should totally do an episode on that. And of course in my head, I'm like, is it really relevant? I mean I literally thought that is it even relevant? And then now with this whole Epstein thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, once I stopped with the numbers because I did that first just to get it out of the way. Once I started like kind of getting into it, I was like, oh, that's when I started with the screenshots. I was like, this was from you know, the moose slatch. It was just really weird, right, And then I was like, oh, no, this is this is interesting. So we do have a you know, we got some bangers for the next one, so definitely keep an eye out for that. Like again, this is gonna drop as an extra show. It's Friday. I'm gonna try if I can't get it dropped for tomorrow, definitely by Sunday, and hopefully we'll be recording part two next week and that will just drop, you know, Saturday a Sunday as well. You know. And to be totally honest with you, because of this being in you know, a topic and honestly, I do want to try to at least expose a little bit, no I he'p using exposed, maybe shine a light more on like what this was really going on? Over here with this name that's not really being talked about because it's just automatically associated with something else. Right, It's like, you know, this is a good time to maybe put out the name, but with something of actual, some depth and rabbit hole shit to it that you can prove and not be like I just think.
Speaker 3: And I think that's I think that's what the conversation we had is that everybody talks about how Robert Maxwell bad, Robert Maxwell bad, but nobody says.
Speaker 2: Why yeah that too, or that too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually show why you may say, oh, well he's just laying's dad or because whatever. No, no, no, But I think this proves the sinisterness in an industry that everybody relies on.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. When I, like you said, when I had looked at you know, really kind of started reading the article and then started looking into like what you were saying, I was like, this is pretty screwed up, because like even the the I think the thing that seemed weird to me and like you're seeing it here is that even when I was recording MK Ulture with Thrash, It's say she started to see how many like Nazi scientists or people that were associated with that that were actually known for coming up with a lot of shit too, And it just, I don't know, it just seemed like, really, you know, my whole thing.
Speaker 3: Is why is intelligence even even involved in science? And now you're saying, you're telling me that science is being dictated by publishing companies that were started by intelligence.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, something shady, But thank you very much. I really, like I said, I truly enjoyed looking into this topic. You know, really blew me away. To even see you know that again, like to even see publishing companies actually that we're gonna be talking about that. I was like, what the fuck me and lux are talking about this two years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's just.
Speaker 2: Like something that's got you would be up with these companies that are constantly coming up associated with like just weird shit. You know. It's like they always come up like down some like one of those rabbit holes that you just kind of brush upon but don't go too deep into. It's like it's constantly these names when it comes up with fishy shit.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's that's enough. I'm done running my mouth again. Thank you, Lisa. I had a really good time doing this. Uh you know, it's an awesome idea for a topic, regardless, even regardless, at the times I thought it was really interesting to begin with, So thank you and uh until the next one. Everybody be well later