Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of Bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www. Dot Untold Radio Network dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog, something to kill your dog. My dog. We're flying through there over the tree. I don't know how it did it. Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence, and name was dead once you hit the ground. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It enough out here looking them new to window now and I don't need anything. I don't want to go outside. It's fat. Hello, hit the buddy out here? What quint on Melter? I thought of a bit about tech foot nine. I don't know eat an outer. Yeah, I'm walking right, heady and folks.
Speaker 1: Will welcome O guest to the show. It is Nonah Boss from Florida. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: This has been a long time coming. We're out here on location at the Ozark Mountain Bigfoot Conference camp out in the wild Ozark Mountains of Missouri. I want to start where I start with everybody when I bring him on the show. What in the world got you interested in the subject of Bigfoot to begin with?
Speaker 3: Actually it was Leonard Nimoy's In Search of episode as a little kid. It just sparked my interest. So I was like, Oh, this is cool? Is this real? Anything and everything I could find and watch as a kid, I just gravitated to it. Moving to South Florida in nineteen eighty, people talked about the Skun Cape all the time. They're like, oh, dunk on the woods, dunk on the woods, especially at night. And then I had a sighting in nineteen eighty six. It was a nighttime sighting. We were out on the levee out in the middle of the Everglades. We were looking for snakes. They come up to the top of the levee to get warmth that night. Yeah, it's a one vehicle road. It's just basically a service road kind of thing. On each side, it's just nothing but sawgrass. As far as I can see, it's just saw grass. Then you may see we off in the distance another levee out there, because it's like this grid of service levees. We had our lights on, but we're going really slow. It was just this black thing, but we weren't sure. We just saw it at the edge of the lights. It was climbing up or crawling up the side of the levee to get to the top, and there was just this one fluid movement. It's so difficult to describe. It's just like it went from literally on all forest, climbing up the side to this crazy, weird fluid. Okay, I'm taking a step and I'm upright, so it's standing upright. It took a step. One step. That step landed literally in the middle of the road and it just stopped. It turned, looked at us, then took the next step, and it was down the other side of the levee. It was actually really scary. It was very shocking. There's nothing out there that could be in sawgrass. I don't know where the heck it came from, but it traveled through sawgrass and then went on the other side down into sawgrass. When it looked at us when it stopped, and it looked and had these red eyes and it was not eyeshine. They were illuminating red. It had to have been I don't know, at least eight feet the body was jet black, and it looked like Patty, like that big bulky body type. And it was just such a strange thing to see out there, you know what I mean, there's nothing out there like that. You're lucky if maybe you see once in a while armadillo here, or a rabbit here, or maybe a bobcat once it on a blue moon. Because the first thought was was that a bear? Did we just see a bear? Your mind, you're trying to kind of debunk it. You're trying to figure out, Wait, there are no bear here, not right here, There is no bear, especially an eight foot tall black bear. It actually was scary though, because you're out there and this thing is huge. What do you do? You can't do a three point turn? So what do we do? Do We go down the direction he was at, put it in reverse, get the jeep in reverse, back out. It was really scary. For a long time, neither one of us really talked about what we saw, even though, like I said, people would be like, oh, I was skunkcape, don't going was at night. I just never really talked about it. I would tell my kids the same thing, don't go on the wizard night. Skunkcape's gonna get you. And I used to do that to my own kids, right, But they thought I was half joking because I never actually shared my experience with them until they were grown men with their own kids. That happened in nineteen eighty six. In twenty twenty two, my son had a YouTube channel and we were going down this road together looking for this thing because he had come to find out he had his own experience as well, his own inciting when he was about eight years old that I never told me about. There was an area not too far from his grandmother's house, and he was in this hilarias near a state park. He was back in there looking for a little hermit crabs and just doing what an eight year old does in the woods. He felt like something was standing over his shoulder looking at him. He moved his head and there it was. He was just standing there. He froze for a second, and he just got up and ran back to the house. I remember the day. Never told me exactly what happened, but I remember the day. When he got to the house. He was all panting, are you okay, what's going on? What's going on? And he's like I was just running. I was just running. I'm like, all right. He never explained it, never really told me. As a mom, even though I knew someone was going on, I wouldn't have ever thought it was that it was interesting that he had described to me what it looked like and that it was this beautiful amber color. So in twenty twenty two, it was actually a little family thing that we were doing that day. We were in a big cypress preserve. We're on a trail. On one side of the trail, saw this huge depression, this big round depression. We're checking it out as researchers, were like, what the heck, And then we see there's two game trails that literally came to a v right in towards this big round hole in the ground. We were just like, wow, this is weird, Like why would two game trails come and converge? Are you here? So we're just trying to work that out in our minds. My daughter in law was still on the trail and Matt and I are off the trail to take a look at this, and literally from the other side of the trail, you could hear the stick was thrown and you could hear it like coming at you. It came over the trail and it landed in between Matt and I like, okay, don't look at that. Look over here. I'm like, where did that come from? Let's go I'm going I'm gonna go check that.
Speaker 2: Out with that.
Speaker 3: So we abandoned what we were doing, went across the road and I'm standing there and I'm like, where did this come from? Trying to figure out where I need to be focusing. It was interesting because my first experience was very terrifying. Right, this was not It was calm, peaceful, serene. I see him, we lock eyes. I' mean just in awe. The interesting thing was is he was not this big patty dark black and it was beautiful auburn. He had this really soft, ashy grayskin, and he looked more human, kind of Native American features a little bit, but he looked so human in the face, just so human. He didn't have a conical head. It was round. We're looking at each other and he just sank down like a periscope, straight down, and he's gone. Because Matt and I had been documenting this thing on the other side of the trio, this depression, I had my selfie stick. I just start putting it up in the air, and I'm just taking pictures right, just from right to left. My daughter in law she's over on my right hand side. My son's on the left. She's doing the same thing. She's a professional photographer. Suit she had a cannon. She loves to go out in the wilderness with books and take pictures and stuff. So I go home, I'm looking through my photos and I don't see shit. I don't see anything. I called my son and said, hey, send me the photos Kaitlin took. I want to see all those photos she took. I found it in one of her photos. That's what I saw. But, like I said, wasn't the big bulky Patty looked to it at all. It was this basketball players lean, only about seven seve and a half. Maybe it wasn't all the tall. But it just gave me such a different feeling from the first sighting that I had. It was calm, it was peaceful, and it was like I'm here, I see you, and now you could see me. All right, I gotta go. That's how it felt for me.
Speaker 1: I want to go back to the first sighting that you had at night. Obviously you had seen in search of bigfoot was on your radar somewhat at that point. Did it immediately register to you when you guys saw what you saw? That's what you saw? Did you have this internal debate? Was that a big foot? Could it have been something else? Obviously it could have been a bear, but there's no bears in that area that kind of thing. Was that the internal conversation you were having with yourself? And I guess the second part of that would be, this is something I've heard so many times. People are together, they have this experience together, and then it's complete silence. Nobody talks about it. Do you have a theory on why that is? Even though you shared this with the other person, if you talk about it, it makes it more real? What was it for you? Do you think that kept you guys from talking about that experience afterwards?
Speaker 3: Yes, you're right, I definitely from the in search of episode, in the moment I knew what I was looking at, I did. In the moment, I knew exactly what the hell it was. However, after it, You're like, this literally just happened to me. So I'm trying to compartmentalize, and then I'm like, wait a minute, let me critically think this through. Could it have been a bear? Could it have been a person? I'm ticking off the boxes because I thought through the years, Okay, if I can tick off this box, then that eliminates this. Okay, this eliminates thought. And then what I get all the way down to it was bigfoot. There is no other thing it could have been. So I felt, if I'm eliminating everything that it could possibly be, I was only left with one thing at the end of all of that. Why we never really talked about it? Honestly, I never really gave a thought to that till you just asked that question. I do think that there is on some level, even though you know what you saw, talking about it makes it even more real. And I believe that people have their experience and choose one or two pathways. They either shut it down, try to forget about it, or they start their own journey looking for it more almost an obsession. I think they almost mentally make a decision. I'm gonna not think and talk about this, but I think I need to know more.
Speaker 1: One of the things that happened after my experiences last summer out in the Pacific Northwest was I doubted myself. I knew what I had experienced, I knew what I was ten feet away from, but I still had these doubts in my mind of was it really Even though I knew we saw what we saw, I still went through that for a while. The difference in our experience is we weren't able to talk about it publicly for so long, and we wanted to so badly. We would have those conversations among the team. I've talked about this before. Right after you have an experience like that, it's very much it goes back to the my days as a police officer. You're involved in something traumatic and officer involved shooting or something like that. It takes two or three, sometimes four sleep cycles for people to fully recall what they experienced because there's trauma involved, there's high adrenaline involved. We were eventually able to talk about those things. It's such an interesting part of this when people experience those things together and they don't talk about it. I always like to have those conversations to see what it's like for everybody, because it's different. It's a different experience, and like you said, you process it differently and it sends you in one of two directions. The other question I have for you before we move on to some of your other experiences is I experienced something in the Pasaific Northwest. I was chasing this thing from ten feet away with the zero fear. I've talked about it so many times publicly. I had this moment where Bubba suggested somebody stay behind. I was the first to volunteer for that, and I got a very ominous, overwhelming fear that I could not explain, and I got the hell out of there. You had very different experiences with the nighttime siding versus what you experienced in your daylight class a experience. I know it's subjective and there's really no way to know, but have you thought about what the difference in those scenarios was and why you had the fear that you had in the first sighting that you didn't experience when you were closer and it was daylight when you saw this thing. Do you think there's something to that. Was it because it was at night or do you think that it's possible that there are different experiences that people have with these creatures for other reasons.
Speaker 3: I think the first one, at my nighttime sighting, I feel like it was more shocking. It was just so shocking. It's something you don't expect, and your brain can't process something that it's never seen before.
Speaker 1: And stay tuned for more sasquat chota sy. We're going right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Your brain doesn't understand what it's looking at because your brain has nothing to reference it. Your brain can't go, oh, I've seen that before, so I know exactly what that is. Boom, okay, move on. Your brain is struggling in that moment. I think now the daytime sighting. Honestly, I know this sounds crazy. I'm sorry. Let me go back a little bit. So the nighttime sighting. I think that there was fear as I look back now in hindsight twenty twenty. But as I look back at it, my fear wasn't necessarily that I thought it was going to harm us, because it literally acted like, oh you're there. Oh, I'm just going about my business. So other than look our direction, it gave nothing that said I should be in fear. The fear part of it was only from my perspective that was me having that response to this interaction. The daytime sighting, I think I was just so open to it because I had been in the community for a while. My son and I had been one of few expeditions and several hikes and different places. We've been in Florida looking for evidence, and we've had lots and lots of experiences, all different types of experiences. So I think it was just super open to it. Okay, there he is. I had this experience. It was scary on my part, but I'm looking for it right now. Whether he knew I had that intention or not, I don't know. Some people think that if you go in with a specific intention that it's going to change your experience, or you have a better potential for an experience if your intention is that you don't mean them any harm. All these things right that may or may not be true. I don't know. All I know is that we were there to investigate, we were looking for evidence, and it just happened. But we were on the road looking for this thing, so I was open to it.
Speaker 1: Let's go into some of your other experiences that you've had while you've been out looking for these things.
Speaker 3: Okay, we have an area that my son and I go to. We do have a little gifting area, little spot we're there one night. The area is not public land. You're allowed to be in there during the day, but at night time you got to get out of there by dusk. So what we do is we hike in. We hike in I don't know about an hour in, We go check our a little gifting area, see if there's any activity. Then we hike back out. Then we sit and hang out, listen, see if there's any interactions anything. He had a front ends that came and met us there that night. He's got this big old hummer. He decides he's going to blast the Sierra Sounds. I'm like, dude, I don't know if this is a good idea. We've never done that before. I'm sure what kind of reaction are we going to get? And he's just hell bent on it. He blasts. He had it on a loop. I don't know. I just felt like it wasn't right. I felt like this was not a cool thing to be doing. And the first rock comes in and it hit his hummer, hit the front of his hummer. I said, think you better turn that off. He just kept fighting it. He was really wanting to antagonize the shit out of them. I'm sorry to say that's exactly what his intent was. I could tell. I'm just like, dude, this is not right. You can't do this. Finally he turns it off and second rock comes in, except this rock hits his windshield so hard it chipped it. I've got the photos of his windshield where it hit and you can see the chip and all that. So he gets a little ballsy and he thinks, I almost see where that came from, and he starts walking down. Rock three comes in. Rock three comes in and lands literally in the center of the top of my suv. Guys, I think we need to go at this point, like we really do. We need to get out of here. They're very upset, they're obviously super agitated. This is not going well. We need to go. So Matt and I start putting everything in the car, packing up, and he's still trying to see where things are coming from, and he's still trying to still force some kind of interaction, like we need to go. Rock four comes in and it hits the side of his hummer. Again. We go over, and every rock was getting bigger and bigger. Rock four was size of the palm of my hands. Then Rock five comes in. Rock five comes in and it's bigger than a softball. It was big. Like I said, there's these signs that say, hey, you can't be here after dusk. So there's these metal signs telling you all this. And it hit that dead center. It hit so hard that it dented the metal sign and I'm like, okay, we are getting the hell out of here. Matt was over looking at the rock and he starts taking pictures of it and he's shining a light on it and he goes, Mom, there's like a hair on this rock. I'm like, what do you mean, there's a hair on the rock. I said, look, grab a paper bag. Bag it up. We got to get out of here, and we left his ass there. We were out. I was like, uh uh no, we're done. They're pissed. We're leaving. Is I'm gonna stay, so go right ahead, go right ahead. So yeah, next day we find out that they scared the Bejesus out of him and he left about ten minutes after we did. But that hair on that rock, and I'll show you photos is interesting. It's a white, totally translucent, clear hair. It's almost like a curly cue position on the rock. It's very weird. And the other thing that we did notice too, on the other two rocks that we were able to collect, they were wet and it hadn't rained. There was no water in the area because we'd hiked in and hiked back out and there wasn't really any water around. So we were thinking maybe they were holding them in their mouth. Possibly, we don't know, but it was weird that they were wet. We couldn't figure out how and why they would have been wet. But yeah, honestly, that was probably the scariest thing that I've ever experience because it was intentional. Okay, I'm going to throw a small rock. You didn't listen to me. Next one is going to be a little bigger, and the next one's going to be a little closer. So it just seemed, Okay, this is escalating and I'll got to mess with the Sierra sounds out in the woods again. Ever, lesson learned.
Speaker 1: I can't say that I'll blame you for that.
Speaker 3: There was another experience that we had in Coal Creek. Col Creek's absolutely beautiful. It is one of my favorite places to go. It's up near the Green Swamp area. It is beautiful. There just peaceful, serene. It was amazing. We'll see. I'm trying to remember. It wasn't in Okaala that year. It was before they started having it, you know what I'm talking about. I can't remember where it was before that, but we were there for that conference. So the day after the conference, we got really early and went to hike. We wanted to go there. It was gorgeous, beautiful day. It was really chilly. It was like again the fight. I don't even now, forty forty five for northern Forida. It was great. It's perfect weather. And man, we found so many things. There were like all of these staplings pulled over and pinned down, and lots of tree breaks and twists eight nine feet tall, and lots of prints, lots of impressions. There's a lot of game trails there, so there's a lot of food sources in that area. We're on the trail and all of a sudden in the distance, we hear this sounded like something tapping on something like rock clocking or something. Matt had this. He got it at the conference, this little wooden bat little tree knocker. He just happened to throw it in his backpack, just joking actually, and We have about nine minutes of video. Whatever's making this noise, whatever it is out there. Matt's kind of knocking on a tree in a pattern, and it's doing the pattern back to it. Then it would give him a new pattern, and then Matt returned their pattern. Matt would do a new pattern, and they would return his pattern. This went on for about almost ten minutes.
Speaker 1: Here's a little over two minutes of that audio. This looks like maybe I didn't tact it, but just cann all plug up by that hard to sell true, looks like it could be my first some kind.
Speaker 4: Of large animal motive, just not prowing up to me.
Speaker 3: Something smarter enough too.
Speaker 4: I thought I did right after you, Yet it fall too.
Speaker 3: Did you make that song?
Speaker 2: That no on that one?
Speaker 5: He didn't another one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what the fuck? There's three.
Speaker 3: I heard a whistle honestly to see that happen, and we never released it. We both felt some of these interactions are just hours so just for us. But right after that happened, I was looking in the area I call it the wall of fear. It's encoded in your DNA. Like we've talked a lot about this weekend about that feeling that gut feeling right. So, after this interaction happened, I was like trying to find are there any prints around here? Is there any other evidence? And I happened to look. I walked about I don't know, maybe about thirty yards, and I find this cypress tree. It was probably about forty foot long, and it's literally wedged in between several other cypress trees that are staggered around, like all the way down and it's just wedged perfectly in between all of these other trees. So I see it, I start walking towards it, and the moment I got about two feet from it, I start taking photos. I'm looking up the heck. Could this have happened naturally? It's just not possible. And all of a sudden, I felt nauseous. I felt instant fear, instant dread. Oh my god, you're in danger. Back up. I took a couple more photos and I just backed up. It felt very ominous. I can't say if I was in danger. I don't even know why I had that feeling. I really have no idea what gave me the feeling. But I felt like, you are too dangerously close to something, and you need to back up. So I don't know what that was, but that was an interesting day for sure. Matt and I went up to the North Georgia Mountains with a friend of ours. This is a very strange encounter she took us to at this place. It's a logging road and its spirals all the way around a mountain only big enough for one vehicle. It took almost forty minutes or so to get up there, forty forty five minutes. When we get to the top of that mountain, it opened up just like this, just like what we have here, is opened up into an open field, beautiful open field. So we park, we get out. They got out of the suv before me. My feet hit the ground and I instantly nauseous, and I thought I was going to pass out. Instantly. It was like this, I don't know. I call it energy, whatever you want to call it. I was like, I got to sit down. Oh my gosh, I'm mac grab me a chair and I sat down. So the three of us were sitting there like in a triangle, and I had my eyes closed because I'm feeling dizzy ast heck, I don't know what's going on. So she says to me, she's like, yeah, I should have probably warned you. This is like very high energy area, so I know you're sensitive to that. I should have warned you a little bit. She goes, is probably why you're feeling whey you are. And then all of a sudden, we hear a growl and then another growl, and then he sees behind her at the same time she sees behind him orbs. He sees an orange one, she sees a red one, and they're on opposite ends of the both sides of the field. They're seeing these things. Now I'm not seeing the orbs. I did not see the orbs. I want to see an orbit. Never see an orbit. They're like, did you see that?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: They're just talking to each other, and so we're starting to have this really cool experience, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, we hear coming towards us this wall of rain heading our way. You could hear it was crazy. So we were like, oh my gosh, it's a torrential downpour. So we pack up really quickly. So we're sitting in the car, its pouring down ring and I'm like, listen, my SUV doesn't have four wheel drive, right, I'm in Florida. I don't even really need four wheel drive, so I'm like, I don't want us to get stuck up here. The road could get washed out. That was our concerns. So we're like, okay, let's head down the road. So we start heading down. Like I said, the road kind of spirals around the mountain. So as we're coming around one of the corners, I'm driving, Matt's in the front seat, She's in the back seat, and at the exact same time, Matt and I both saw as the headlights come around the corner, this huge, gigantic black figure and stay.
Speaker 1: Tuned for more sasquatch out to sea. We'll be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Just off the road. Standing there, he and I both started screaming. The terror that we both felt in that moment was just unbelievable. We're literally screaming, Oh my god, it's going to catch up to us. I had all this fear, and then all of a sudden, Matt says, but we're down on We're done. We're done. We're out. We're out, We're out, And I'm like, what what are you talking about? He goes, Look, we're at the end we're here, We're at the end of the road. We're at the bottom of the mountain. We're good. And I look at him and I said, that cannot be possible. I said, we've only been in the car like ten minutes. What are you talking about? Come to find out where? Like the three of us start talking and looking at watches and figuring it. We had thirty minutes a missing time, all three of us, all three of us. We got back to camp. We sat down at camp, took video of all three of us telling the experience from our perspective. But I will tell you the creepiest thing, even though whatever the hell that was we saw, the weirdest part was after So we're all like trying to process just what happened to us. We're on the road, we'd just come off the mountain. We'd get onto the road. There's this craziest thing ever, an owl out of nowhere, this white owl. It flies in front of the car with its wings outstretched, looking at us. It was like slow motion. It was like and we all were like, what the heck was that? It was the weird Like I had to have been going at least forty forty five miles an hour down this road because we're we're like, oh my god, what just happened to us? And then it was like slow motion Why didn't I hit it? How could I have not hit it with my car? Like it literally was in front of the windshield, just wings outstretched, It's just just glid right past the windshield. We never hit it. It was the weirdest saying. It was just odd. And I think that was more scary. I think that was so weird. It was just the weirdest thing ever.
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder the ORB thing, the owl thing. You hear that a lot in UFO, UAP alien technology or research is that sometimes these screen memories happen with people and there's aliens, these grays whatever you want to call them, that are involved, and they give you whatever it is that you can handle to shield what's happening in the reality, what's really happening and in the moment, Yeah, have you considered that maybe you guys had some sort of an alien slash UFO kind of experience with the orbs in this crazy owl situation?
Speaker 3: Actually? Yes, the night that, like I said, Matt was videotaping all three of us talking about our experiences I even said, I made the comment, yeah, we need to check our bodies, we need to make sure see if there's any signs, and we said that. But the funny thing was is that we were so exhausted. It felt like we were completely depleted. After we talked about our experiences, it was like, we need to go to bed, all three of us, just like that night just hosted out. So we didn't think about it again. We went home. The first thing I wanted to do was obviously jump in the shower. Had been in the woods for almost five days. I'm in the shower and the inside of my arm these marks. I sent a photo to our friends. It was with us, I'm like, what the hell is this? Look at this. Do you guys have any marks? She did have a couple of marks, Matt had a couple of marks, all three of us, but they were different places. It's crazy. So I sent the photo of it. I'll see you when we get done. It's literally a constellation and they drew the lines off the top of my I can't remember what constellation right now, I can't think of it, but it did match up. Every single one of the marks lined up with a specific constellation. So yeah, we've definitely all of us have thought that UFO experiences is not out of the box. For me, growing up, my mom would quote unquote find me sleepwalking and find me outside. I was like seven, eight, nine years old. Through the years, she would just say stuff like, yeah, she used to sleepwalk, and I don't know how she ever unlocked the chain lock at the top of the door, because she really couldn't even reach it. Don't know how that happened. I must have forgot to lock it that night and that's how she got out there. So I've had strange stuff like that. So I've had weird experiences like UFO experiences, But this one kind of freaked me out because it's like missing time. If we had not remembered or realized that we had the missing time, it wouldn't have bothered me so much. But to know that there's a block of time I literally couldn't access with my mind and go, Okay, this is what happened. It was very unnerving, and that feeling stuck with me for a really long time, and for a really long time, I just didn't want anything to do with any UFO stuff. I just felt too vulnerable. It was crazy. Yeah, so we've definitely thought about that.
Speaker 1: Are there any more bigfoot experiences that stuck out with the over the years?
Speaker 3: Those are probably the most Those are the ones, yeah, that really stick out. Yeah. Have we had things thrown at our tents at night? Have we heard whoops?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have we heard howls?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Have we heard trees getting pushed over it? Yes, we've had all that. Matt found some hair, We've had some people take a look at it, and definitely isn't any known Florida's wildlife species. We've found a lot of prints, We've seen and found a lot a lot of stuff. But those are the ones that really really stick out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Where are you in your research on these things? As far as there's usually camps, everybody plants their flag and the flesh and blood or the high strangeness woo camp. Some of us live and hover somewhere in the middle. Where are you based on your experiences, the things that you've seen, the things you've experienced, the people you've talked to. You've talked to a ton of people, where are you in your research on these things? Do you think? And again, it's all subjective. I'm not asking you to plan a flag here. But for you, are you open to some of the stranger things that people experience and think that there may be more to these creatures? Are you strictly flesh and blood? Where are you in your journey and your research and these things.
Speaker 3: Definitely, when I started on this journey, I definitely was a flesh and blood I do think that they are flesh and blood. But having somebody paralleg because we have had people like paralleling us out you can't see it, but you're hearing, there's an explanation to that. There has to be. There has to be. I don't necessarily have the explanation. I am absolutely not an expert. There is no expert in this stuff, but I kind of land Like my YouTube channel in the beginning was called the Nanoboss Continuum because I feel like all of these things are on the continuum and they all somehow are connected. I don't know exactly how, but I do think that they are connected somehow. Now I also feel that it's a phenomena, right, there's a phenomena regarding orbs, all these paranormal things. Because we've been in the woods looking for Bigfoot and had paranormal experiences we've been in the woods and caught EVPs, all of these things. We've had these experiences, and they're somehow connected. I don't know exactly how they're connected. I really don't. I don't know, but all the people I talked to, I've had people tell me that they've seen them cloaked, and just because I haven't seen it and I haven't experienced it, I can't say that they didn't. There have been a couple of things. I was like, oh, hell, it's not possible, but then it happened to me, and then I'm like, that's possible. So then when that instance happened, I was like, I'm just gonna let people very much like you, I'm gonna let them tell their story. I interviewed a guy who said that a female's asquatch, that he saw that she had a third eyelid, that he saw it flicker come down, and she was in a creek at the time. I've never heard anybody say that before. Never, But I did have a guy on one time. I interviewed him and he had a dog man experience, and he said the same thing about his experience. He said it had a third isilid like a dog has a third eyelid. I just like, oh, that's interesting. So you do see these parallels here and there and some commonalities, right, But I always wonder is the phenomena? I don't know, does it tickle us a little bit when you're trying to not think about it? Hey, I'm over here, Pay attention to me, Pay attention to me, pay attention to me. I always thinking, he is it trying to get me to go in a direction? Is it trying to get me to look over here? So yeah, I guess I land in the middle. I can't say these things don't exist or do exist.
Speaker 1: I think the middle is a beautiful place to be before we get out of here. You mentioned your YouTube channel. Let's talk a little bit about the YouTube channel, what they can expect when they find it, and anything else you got going on.
Speaker 3: It's just a nautobuss on YouTube. I haven't really put any content out for a while, a little over a year. Been having some mouth problems working through all that. But on my channel, I've interviewed so many different people, boots on the ground researchres like Shane and Randy, a plothora of people. Every time I would go to a conference, I would talk to the vendors. A lot of the vendors have stories, right and encounters, and so there's a lot of people that I've just loved to come on my channel tell you a story. But I've also interviewed this gentleman called Mark Fiortino. I interviewed him twice and he's this astrophysicist. He's talking about his life's work on the quantum level. I was like, Wow, this is amazing. Everybody needs to hear this. And then I've had interviews where Alexander Pettakov I had him on. We spent I don't know over an hour just talking about drones. I wanted to talk to him about drones. How did you get this footage? I've had people on where we talk about tracking, and we talk about all different kinds of things on my channels, there's a variety.
Speaker 1: I like to make it easy for everybody. I will put a link to it in the show notes. You guys, go over and check out the Nonah Boss on YouTube. No, No, thank you so much for spending time with me and sharing your experiences. Day have had a blast talking to you.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. It's been fun.
Speaker 5: They say you don't gotta go home, but you can't stay.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: We're all having.
Speaker 7: Chop this job, Chid everything.
Speaker 4: Come right back, Joy.
Speaker 1: For me, Joy, stay right.
Speaker 7: The coming bride consis, CONSISIDS said, consists, ansome side and still I says, saying sad sad, sad said, says side sad inside says.
Speaker 6: Still say saying games, th
Speaker 7: Stake place and pass, start pies and painstas p insist