Speaker 1: Hm, Welcome to the Typical slept clad chest where we dived. You decide your questioning the matrix from you wear foes were the shadows and umbersides over size oversize Rock Khalil.
Speaker 2: Got some myths like ghosts in the night. You have a normal pros in secret space side. Yeah, we're keep it real. No fright, no fright No.
Speaker 3: The aliens, hockey, black gods and disguises from the ancient scrip the scripts.
Speaker 1: Down is the mousel cans stample.
Speaker 2: We just man those fable.
Speaker 1: My last song, it's soul spreading out of distable Dorman helmpic for.
Speaker 2: In reality.
Speaker 3: You can't resist the twist soul trip snapping, reading, condition mapping dreams, their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 2: No censorship here we you're no release schemes to supuit se.
Speaker 4: Kings bringing vails here to freedom ring extra for press.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast.
Speaker 4: Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 3: Okay, hey guys, welcome back to another show. I'm excited. Uh, I'm really excited about my guest today. It's the amazing row Cloud. I met rock through uh my friend Michelle but I think we had already knew of each other, and then he's been on my show a bunch of times since then. He's military white hat intel. I wrote Rock where I was a Navy military and military asset off world commander connected to the WOID to have military intelligence and a psychic super soldier involved with the secret Space program operations and operations like you know, rescuing children from like you know, dark places and stuff like that, and and aliens who really want to like basically manipulate humanity and stuff like that. So well, all that said, I'm gonna bring him to the stage now, and yeah, it's great to have him.
Speaker 2: Ro thanks so much for coming back on. Man, how are you going, rock Man? Go to see you? Yeah, you too, Man, How are you good? I'm doing pretty good, man.
Speaker 4: Just staying busy, of course, with a lot of things that's going on right now as far as treaties being broken, and then we have to check a lot of the black hats, a lot of the negative forces out there, and uh, yeah, I'm just staying busy, man, with with these.
Speaker 2: Hidden wars that you guys can't see right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what what's going on with that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What would you say, is it is?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: Was it like an extraterrestrial war? What would you say is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean that's pretty much how how it starts, especially like with the treaties. So we have treaties with the black Hat, so just say deep state military.
Speaker 2: Dealing with duality in this particular Earth.
Speaker 4: We need both sides, I mean, so we kind of keep the balance so that humans can evolve learn from both sides.
Speaker 2: Because it's not gonna be pleasant.
Speaker 4: I mean, Earth is set up right now, and it's always been set up like a school for the souls to come in and coordinate and evolve this particularly.
Speaker 2: So, Yeah, so you got some is that from my side or your side?
Speaker 3: I don't I don't know what that is. I don't I hear a noise. Don't you hear that too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like we could be getting some interference.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's that's definitely not me.
Speaker 4: Look, yeah, that's it could become. It could be coming from my side. That's just how it is. Man, We're gonna keep rolling. So when treaties get broken, we collect the karma. Let's just say it's karma driven. Uh, Let's start say we have an agreement for certain things to happen. We sit down with these black hats, with these ets, uh, and we work out how things are gonna play.
Speaker 2: Out in earth realm. Well, if we already.
Speaker 4: Set up an agreement and they break those agreements, we can check there, we can.
Speaker 2: They're definitely are some.
Speaker 4: Some ore interference are going on. This could be coming from the intelligence of our community. Well, and I do apologize about that, mob It's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when these treats get broken, man, we essentially just go to war uh to get things back on track, and then we'll school things over and uh, then we'll go right back into another treaty agreement. But look, is there anything in particular you want to ask me about? Because I do.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 4: I want humanity, especially your audience, to understand what.
Speaker 2: The Democratic and the Republican really are. So talk about that.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I think that's a good place to go.
Speaker 2: Well, let me go into.
Speaker 4: What I have to say for you, you know, address this again.
Speaker 2: I may have already talked to you about.
Speaker 4: This, but it's worth you know, state and this again because mankind really has to get.
Speaker 2: Away from the other political arena. It is a day Oh god, this option.
Speaker 4: It is a trap that you wanted to have allowed themselves.
Speaker 2: Well, the human collectives have been triggered into.
Speaker 5: Having a cast system reside over them where they need your consent to over you. Okay, I've already explained what the Democrats and the Republicans truly are. It did not reside here in this earth realm. The Republicans are the valming Angelic human line. They are humans they represent If you cut them, they will bleed bread. They are the uh, the Atlanteans. They are a Nordic type race that have fallen from the the Piant type of consciousness. This type of consciousness was captured by the DraCos, which represents the Democrats.
Speaker 2: They are there blue bloods. If you cut them, they will bleed blue.
Speaker 4: Okay, So this Pleadian captured consciousness.
Speaker 2: Was there to ill.
Speaker 4: Portray the Angelic human line.
Speaker 2: This is what the Drakos wanted. This is what they needed.
Speaker 5: Because they don't look human, they could not be portrayed. So they interbred with Captureleadian DNA. They became those Savarians. They became the saint Nordic Arians. They are the true Atlanteans. Long ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, they believed in high technology. Uh.
Speaker 5: They were very scientific in nature. They they did have a society which they didn't like the Lamarans. The Lamarians were refugees from Lyra. They came here along with the the the angelic humans which were the Pleiadians and the so there was a Pleadian blond and blue eyes, and then there was an Alogheen. These were dark skinned are angelic humans. Also with the Lybraries, they all them interbred with each other create the uh, the Lamerians, and then they begin to see and grow uh and create a very beautiful society of unity. Well within this world of duality. Of course, the serpent line also represent duality, and that is a more negative control system.
Speaker 2: Uh. They believe in dominate.
Speaker 4: And feed it off of negative energy of our control and fear chaos.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 4: So if mankind can understand the symbology of these two government structures that resilde. They keep us divided, they keep us fighting. It is more less knowledgeable warfare to keep us not united.
Speaker 5: They needed better. So mankind really has to take responsibility in what has happened. These are the two circuit lines. One look more human.
Speaker 4: Some of these particular Republicans are more humane than others, but they still have the mentality of the serpent. They want control, okay, and they believe in or out of chaos, the same as the Democrats, which is the Draco's.
Speaker 5: We have them, move away from them and we're going to be free because both of them need us to vote for them. They don't get which one you vote for. They need your consent to rule over you, and they will trick you. Both will trick you in order to get your consent. Okay, now that is all out on the table. I will go into one of the missions I did for the Galactic federations.
Speaker 2: Okay it was Yeah, so was a queen that needed our way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what the good guys.
Speaker 2: What you guys to understand is it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Which which party you vote for. You can vote for the Democrats or the Republicans. It's all the same game. It is a mechanism to keep mankind divide it. It is a cast system that did not originate here. The Republicans are the fallen angelic humans. They are humans. They are a little bit more humane than the Democrats. The Democrats are just pure blood Draco reptilions, and they will trick you into a voter for them. This is why within the Epstein files you see both of them there. Okay, it is their casino, it is their game, it is their cast system. Mankind has been tricked into having a cast system of control over the human collective. So we got to break away from that if we really want to be free, and a lot of the positive lack of councils want us to go down that road.
Speaker 2: Of being free, like truly free.
Speaker 4: You can't be free but the structure of government control over you. So I'll go into a mission that I did with the Galactic Councils. And of course we all know that there are many councils that are that are compromised, they are infiltrated, And it goes right back to what I'm saying. You know, these particular type of Nordis, they can infiltrate pleadios, They can pose us adios and weave.
Speaker 2: Their way in.
Speaker 4: Well us what has We can do the same thing when it comes to our dark forces.
Speaker 2: We can infiltrate secret societies, work our.
Speaker 4: Way in UH and my latest video, one of my friends and comrades, Jennifer, displayed how we we work within the intelligence community, how we use telepath to communications. Some is very psychic communications, some is pig get back and off of our implants to.
Speaker 2: Keep the communication very tight and secure. But yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Infiltrate sacret societies and we see how they work. So yeah, we know all about these uh, these underground basis and what these invarious groups do within these secret societies of water. Okay, so I'll go into one of the missions. There was a queen. I don't remember what planet, the name of that planet, but there was a queen. She could have been a queen or princess. She was very concerned and she was blunt and blue eyes. I don't think she was a pleading and maybe have some Pleaadian ties. But there was many kings and many queens on that planet. It was a beautiful planet, of our diversity, of our et and human life. Well, we got called because she was concerned about this this reptilian influence. So the Draco's they don't go in like they used to back in the days where they go in and start you know, dominating, blasting and killing and then enslaving the planet.
Speaker 2: They don't do it that way anymore. They have many ways.
Speaker 4: They will study a planet and many societies within that planet. They will watch how it is structurally uh defined and built, and then they will weave a very very smart web of getting in. So they go in offering gifts. I mean, if you want to infiltrate, if you want to just just pretend like you you are you're moving into a neighborhood and you're trying to get to know your neighbors, but you have the various intents. So it's just like that they move in offering gifts and then become friends within uh, within a structure that.
Speaker 2: They will even create themes.
Speaker 4: That look pleasing uh to uh that human society will et society.
Speaker 2: And work their way in that way as well.
Speaker 4: So this queen, she asked us to come in and just pretty much gather intail on this Reptilian ambassador.
Speaker 2: So the Reptilians.
Speaker 4: They had, they had an ambassador that would come and check in on certain things. They had agreements, uh and treaties and trade with that planet. But the Draco's just don't do treaties and trade. They take over slowly but surely.
Speaker 2: They're like a virus.
Speaker 4: So and she was concerned about this slowly but surely takeover.
Speaker 2: So I'm in her palace and she's.
Speaker 4: Discussing some of the uh, some of these turns and conditions with the UH. The Draco Reptilian. Well, this, this Reptilian ambassador came in and announced, and we got word that he was, you know, moving within the other palace. So I hid. I hid behind one of the furnitures. It was it looked almost like a futuristic couch. So I hid behind this this thing, and I want him go up to this this queen or princess. I can't remember what she is or what her title is. I knew that she was royalty and she was good. She was good people. So I hit behind that and the reptilian walked out first, and then she followed, and then she turned back and looked at me and gave me indication get out of there. So she had one of her peacekeepers meet me at the front door of the palace. The guy was very well dressed, all white, almost like this, but it was like a dress type of outfit.
Speaker 2: That he had on.
Speaker 4: He didn't get out of the this vehicle. It was self driven vehicle. He didn't need to he didn't need to drive it. It was self driven. He opened up the back doorway he was at.
Speaker 2: And I got in. This peacekeeper was human. Also, people don't understand that the history on this planet.
Speaker 4: About humans and the evolution of human It's a fucking lie. I'm sorry, it is a fucking lit I've seen through past lives. I've seen Caucasian people out there. I've seen Caucasian kings queens. I've seen black kings and queens.
Speaker 2: I've seen it. I've seen it all. I've seen lives where.
Speaker 4: I was reptilian as well, lived in a society where not all reptilians are negative. And I guess you guys know about this too, right, So you heard about the positive reptilians.
Speaker 2: I have never heard a little bit about them, but I don't know much.
Speaker 4: You know, Yeah, there's these four reptilians are fighting alongside human beings and done just like we are.
Speaker 2: There are yellow reptilions. They're very positive.
Speaker 4: In fact, I think this is where we got this medbad technology from, from the very toy yellow retilion entities. They're very, very positive. I've seen red dragon type reptilions. I lived as a red dragon type reptilian with wings, and my mother there in that village was my mother here as well. So yeah, I mean when we when we look in at a lot of these beings you have, you really have to look at it from a a wide spectrum. Don't just because you are you see reptilions, don't identify them all as in this same lunch where they are various and want to harm humans. No, they are a part of these glack the councils too, and they are doing their best to try to help.
Speaker 2: So is there anything you want to bring to my attention?
Speaker 3: Rob Let me think guys, if you have a question for Ron the chat, put it or have a question, put it in the chat. This is uh, this is really good information. So so the ets are basically just like humans. And but like why it seems like Earth is really important as far as like these ets, Like, is it really important like what happens on Earth to like the rest of the universe, to the rest of the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, does like a ripple effect that happens because a lot of the ets right now, they have incordinated to both both sides, the negative and the positive, have incardinated to a playout this particular drama, this particular game. Uh, so that we all can evolve. What's this game is mixed system ship down and it will it will eventually shut down. We are gonna have to forgive a lot of the reptilions and a lot of negative forces for what the role that they have played, and and then the next game will continue.
Speaker 2: We are constantly elevating the consciousness of this.
Speaker 4: Particularly human species, uh to be better than ever, to evolve, not just physically but spiritually. So, I mean, don't look at everything as bad what's going on. Look at it as an opportunity to evolve, become better, become spiritually strong.
Speaker 2: So and that's what it's like. So it's all it's all duality.
Speaker 3: It's like it's it's like we're living in a duality and we just have to like let it, you know, Like do do you think we should like kind of like rise up and fight back.
Speaker 2: Or like what do you you know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, don't just sit there on tun of your fingers and think that everything is just gonna fall the way you want in your lap. No, it's all about evolution. It's your snsion. You have to participate, you have to take accountability for your evolution. So and that's just how it is. And we are multi dimensional beeds. So what you're doing in this reality, you may be doing something different to help these timeline speed up in the right direction.
Speaker 2: A lot of people look at well and think, well, I'm not doing enough. I have found.
Speaker 4: The people that think that they're not doing enough are the ones that really are. They just don't retain a lot of the memories when they come back to this reality. And it could be set up that way. That's that if you let go of fear, if you let go of fear, let go all of that fear and open your mind and expand a lot of uh, these memories that you cannot retain.
Speaker 2: They will come to you. You just have to be ready for it, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 3: And uh seeing if anybody had a question in the chat and uh, let me see if I can pull it up here. What about the the Pleadians like And that's a big topic right now the Nordics because the government came out and they said they admitted to four species of aliens. They're saying the graves, the Mantids, the Reptilians, and the Nordics. But you're saying there can be evil, and a lot of people are saying to it there cann be like evil Nordics, so there can be like good Nordics. I guess it just depends on like it's just like how humans are right, good or bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've worked with our very positives.
Speaker 4: Uh, I've seen all of those are four species uh that they announced.
Speaker 2: Just remember that this is a game.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the bad guys are gonna make their their claim. They will send a beautiful looking type of human and it will have the various uh intentions, So be very careful. These positive federations are gonna stand in the background and see what you want.
Speaker 2: Okay. You do not look at any of these beings.
Speaker 4: As your savior. Okay, it doesn't work that way. You will have to take accountability and save yourself.
Speaker 2: Sorry if I'm.
Speaker 4: Talking a little like Daffy Duck man, I have these visualized and and I'm I'm I'm learning how to talk with them.
Speaker 2: Oh ship man. That that's uh.
Speaker 3: Theo's are those are good?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: There's really uh there's yeah, you find you sound fine though, man, You tell them you sound perfectly fine. So is the Navy conducting operations still to like save children and stuff like that? When GINO like.
Speaker 4: Yeah all the time, we're focused on tying up loose ends. These loose ends are gonna take a while because the bad guys have set up shop and they've been doing what they've been doing for a very low time. We call these very small fires, but there are a lot of very small fires. We have been putting these fires out. We have been going under. Underground is where all the action is. So when you guys are hearing about earthquakes and you're hearing about a lot of disruption underground, uh, that they're not really natural earthquakes.
Speaker 2: These awards being waged and.
Speaker 4: Knocking out a lot of bases uh that have a lot of bad things like they were conducting.
Speaker 2: So I will tell you this.
Speaker 4: The reptilians they know they can look down the town lines and they know eventually that they're they're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: Their food source here as humans.
Speaker 4: They know that they're gonna lose the humans eventually, So they are creating another type of human that they can feed off. And I've seen these humans, uh, these very small hybrid animal looking human child. They also create animal human uh and android type humans.
Speaker 3: Like isn't that what they call like a chimera?
Speaker 2: Like it is that what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's all types. Man, I've seen chimpanzees with lion tail was and on the on the end of the lion tel you know, it's supposed to be like very kind of puffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a serpent head. Uh.
Speaker 4: So when I telepractically linked to this chimpanzee.
Speaker 2: Doesn't like the way it looks, doesn't like the way.
Speaker 4: It feels, and it was like you can feel the sadness of its sold Uh. And I've seen all kinds of things, especially like with the the reanimation.
Speaker 2: They can take.
Speaker 4: Someone that is dead and reanimate them. They've been doing this with a lot of politicians too. They can reanimate them and drone. You know, I've I've just seen so much holographic soldiers. I've been to like uh, International waters where they're they're they that looked like islands out there, and underneath these islands that's where the base is. So I went there to inspect the base and this guy with this, uh one piece blue suit, he came out. Well that was two two Caucasian military guys and you couldn't tell that they were military because they wasn't dressed like military.
Speaker 2: They had on you know, dressed white shirt, khaki.
Speaker 4: Pants, and they were looking at me through this this court, this porthole. Uh, they couldn't do anything about me because it was my job to go there and inspect this base. So they sent out there there are prototype. This guy.
Speaker 2: He could he was very thin, very tall, human. He was human.
Speaker 4: This suit gave him extraordinary abilities. It had like cybernetics within it and made them faster. We call them holographic soldiers. So when he walked up to me, he had this arrogant smirk on his face. I didn't really like him. He, you know, just looked at me with this arrogance and then walked past me, and I just watched him. He walked into this hologram and just disappeared. And then this animal, this hybrid animal, walked up to me. Now I didn't like this animal, very loving, a hot intelligence. It looked like it was crossed between a deer and a German shepherd. So if you could imagine what a deer and a German shepherd would probably if you cross breathed them, imagine what that would look like.
Speaker 2: In the face, it did not have the other here wools.
Speaker 4: It had like these big oversized palls, and it.
Speaker 2: It walked up to me, just looked at me, and it hadn't.
Speaker 4: Like like the soul.
Speaker 2: I can sense its essence.
Speaker 4: It was very warm and loving to be around this being, and it was supposed to be that guy's partner. It too walked into Uh, this hologram disappeared. So, yeah, we have holographic soldiers. And this goes right back to these particular data centers. We we have holographic soldiers. We are at war with certain NPCs that want to come in and infiltrate into our world.
Speaker 2: So we're bringing a lot of war.
Speaker 4: Back to these the various beings, and we have to do it uh this way.
Speaker 2: Uh to keep the balance. You know what you know all about these NPCs.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, they're they're they're they're they're no soul, right, I guess, yeah, no soul whatsoever.
Speaker 4: I encountered one of these MPCs and I I saw what happens when you kill one. So I had some downtime and my navy, Uh, my best friend who's in the navy as well, he's a he's a Navy officer.
Speaker 2: Uh. Man, we we just wanted to hang out.
Speaker 4: We uh we we sometimes go to the astoral realm and just hang out, man, just have some fun. So he had just bought this, uh this new s u V burkeety s u V, had rims and everything up there, and uh.
Speaker 2: He let me drive it.
Speaker 4: And we're in the astoral realm and I'm driving his brand new SUV and I go down this road and there's like construction are going on their building on this road.
Speaker 2: So it's very narrow. There's cars park, but.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to go around these cars without hitting.
Speaker 2: The vehicle.
Speaker 4: So I kind of go off to the left a little bit and right there where the gravel is, that's like.
Speaker 2: A curve, you know. So I go.
Speaker 4: One of the tires slip off the curve and it goes into it hits this gravel man, and I'm like, fuck, you know, this is this is brand new suv.
Speaker 2: And we get out.
Speaker 4: We get out the vehicle and I looked at it and I kind of like scratch his his rims up. And I looked at him and I'm like, man, I'm sorry, bro, and he's like, no, don't worry about it. Well, this is that the actual realm is a is a mirror realm to this realm. It's like a shadow realm. Some places are cool to be around it, and other places you just don't want to be. Well, we was in this this this bad neighborhood. In the actual realm, there good people and bad people everywhere, but this particular neighborhood is they it's like like low income type housing over there.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 4: This black guy, this black guy, he walked up to us and he began to talk and I'm not I'm really not like in the move because I just fucked up my best friend Rim.
Speaker 2: And this guy pulled out of gun and he wanted to out. He wanted to rob me. So I was already pissed off.
Speaker 4: So at he's pointing this gun at me, I'm maneuver around the gun and I put him like in an arm bar. This is a martial hoss hole. I put him in an arm bar, uh and pointed the gun at him. You know, he still had his hand on the gun. So when I did that, it was extremely fast. When he pulled the trigger, he shot itself and he shot hisself. He went down onto the ground and then he glitched. He glitched, and I'm like, what the fucking did now? When he did it, I immediately tried to save this guy, you know, and then he glitched again, and then he just disappeared. And I'm like, this is a fucking NBC. I like, just I don't have a fucking soul. Reddit, there are people living in the shadow realm. They do have souls. It's just another viborational frequency, another density, another reality.
Speaker 2: That we can sometimes go into.
Speaker 4: But the military, we we have technology, well we can go into.
Speaker 2: Any of these realms, almost any parallel world.
Speaker 4: We have the technology to uh manipulate these densities and.
Speaker 2: Go in there. So that was my first encounter.
Speaker 4: I knew about the n PC's, but that was my first encounter that you when you kill them, uh, they glitch and they disappear, but they're they're here bleeding over to into this realm. Uh and the reptilians and the archives.
Speaker 2: Allow them a passageway into others rim to cause.
Speaker 4: So when you see a lot of crons, a lot of uh bad things and bad neighborhoods, a lot of these are not they don't have any souls. They don't care what they do.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: When they hear they're here to cause chaos, uh, they commit a lot of chrome.
Speaker 2: So both are your NPC's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanted to I wanted I I cut it down on YouTube. I wanted to ask you some questions that are like for rumble only, like are we seeing a lot of adrenochrome still like or the the or like the evil forces still using a drenochrome? Which are they do that from what we see?
Speaker 2: Yeah, these these are so.
Speaker 4: When we knock out a lot of these are these places with we go after like the big neckworks. Well, these other guys are like like drug dealers. They know how to These are adrena chrome. Uh, just a met labs. Uh and they can do this anywhere.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of them that we are trying to Uh. So we do have like the white hat FBI agencies uh trying to get into I did a h an operation and it had to do with the missing children or where I went to one of the the Disney the facilities and uh, I was there to investigate missing people and get as much information as I can. I did see some some black guys that they worked there. I mean they weren't bad people. They that was the job to be in this to the studio doing whatever the fuck they do are there.
Speaker 2: But uh, there was another guy that got called.
Speaker 4: He was hired by Disney to eliminate me.
Speaker 2: I got into a skall for with him. I ended up having UH to hurt that guy to get him because he was he was gonna kill me.
Speaker 4: He had a gun and a knife on him, and UH, when when we encounter UH humans, When we encounter humans, we try to de escalate. But if we can't de escalate from a situation, then we.
Speaker 2: Have to do what we have to do.
Speaker 4: I didn't I didn't kill you, but I made sure that he was not going to be able to arm me while I was conducting on my investigation at UH one of the Disney studios.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and one thing I wanted to ask you is about was like, I know, we talk about like how we're all we are all the same, and I'm not like racist towards anybody, Like I want to put that out there first, but what this is one of the reasons why I wanted to come on Rumble, because I wanted to get the bigger picture about what's going on with Israel. Like here here's what I think, raw. I think, like you know, like I think it's like the Jewish people in general are getting a hard time because like their government's corrupt, right, and like we see a lot of crazy shit going on with Israel, but that's.
Speaker 2: Not the people.
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of good Jewish people out there, but like there's obviously something wrong with the government, right, And we can't talk about this on YouTube, but like that that part that we get on YouTube will still stay on YouTube. It's just I just brought the stream over to Rumble so we can talk about more like controversial stuff for the you know, and the audience comes over too, you know, so it's like it's kind of cool, you know, but uh yeah, like what do you think is going on with Israel.
Speaker 2: And like and all that stuff? You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: There's a mini etique group, like like at the top, there's many et groups that are trying to evolve their area, and they are in like interconflict over.
Speaker 2: The people and.
Speaker 4: The technology that reside in that demographic area. Yeah, Israel, I'm like you, I like the people of all nations. It's not the people as the government. And it goes right back to our government too, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's corrupt.
Speaker 4: You know, if you're gonna take over a planet and they have a government structure.
Speaker 2: That's that's the way to go. You infiltrate the government.
Speaker 4: Structure and uh you begin to weave your ways into uh that into that particularly human society, get them to us admit and get them to a consent.
Speaker 2: To a u I take over. And that is what happened when you.
Speaker 4: You don't fight back, so that these particular beings they like chaos. They like our bloodshed because it deeds the iconic system. But yeah, the people are are are really good. They have been misledged, just like uh humans, And I don't want to talk bad about that particular group, uh, but they need to understand like their true history and begin to you know, understand where the true origins are from. So I mean that that's all I really want to say. I mean, the truth set set them free. They they have to set the truth, it will set them free.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And do you think the Innaki run that country? Like I know, Kerry Cassie says the Internaki run Israel. But like here's what I was thinking. I was like, you know, like we know the Innachi are from like Sumeria right or whatever, that are not from Samaria, but they like first touchdown and they made contact with the Sumerians, right, and that was like the ancient Iraqi or Persian people. Like I was thinking, if they have a hold on Israel, they probably have a hold over the Middle East. Maybe there's different factions of the Internaki controlling different factions in the Middle East or like what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, there's many demigods that reside.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like it's like it's like the mafia.
Speaker 4: There's many groups that work with each other and then they have conflict like Bofaman Bfamant is also an energy that.
Speaker 2: Israel also served.
Speaker 4: But there's also an anakhi, a type of a pharaoh or god. And sometimes they work with each other, sometimes they don't, uh, and they'll have like charitren groups of humans that they feed information to to try to knock each other a god off this block uh. And then you'll have like Iran and whatever et group reside over that ah try to uh maintain and build their structure.
Speaker 2: So it's all about.
Speaker 4: These these interdimensional pharaohs, these interdimensional h demons, whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 2: They have their groups and then and then.
Speaker 4: Over uh these anonochies, there's other groups over them, and then over that it like continues to rise until you until you reach like these Arcan gods, these AI gods, and they don't care, they don't care what God fight what God?
Speaker 2: They want that energy.
Speaker 4: They encourage the fighting because it keeps the illusion hocket. These the the black hole, this black Saturn tube.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one thing I wanted to ask you about, so the wait before I get in day I wanted to get into the a I but before I get in the eyes, So it's like, is it different et groups, different controlling different factions of government everywhere? Would you say, like, is that and is that kind of how like our wars on Earth kind of relate to galactic wars?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So start with the moon first, uh, and then you'll get a bigger picture. I want people to understand stop looking at things on a human level. I know, you go outside, you see this the grass and the sun and the moon and beautiful people, and sometimes you you work with people.
Speaker 2: That are not so good. Okay, never mind all of that shit.
Speaker 4: Okay, look at this whole world and how things are being ran from a galactic point of view. Once you first understand that all this shit that they're trying to bombard you with to keep you busy because they treat you like cattle.
Speaker 2: They don't want to tell you any of this stuff because they think less of you.
Speaker 4: Not the positive group, but the ones that have been controlled in this particular matrix system.
Speaker 2: They they don't think of you. They see you as a food source. Okay.
Speaker 4: So within the moon there are many ETV factions the that there are a Democrat and a Republican side there as well.
Speaker 2: They are not human, okay, they are full blooded. Uh. You so you got Reptilians, and then you have h like Nordics. Uh. And then there's many other groups and they all sit sit down and they work out certain things.
Speaker 4: You have neutral groups as well, and they're all types of ets ET that.
Speaker 2: You you never heard of.
Speaker 4: The spider beings there, well, I'm pretty sure you heard the spiders, But there's plasma beings, dolphin dog anything that you can think of here on the planet. They have groups that they sit down like like almost like an uh arena, and then they they speech on certain things.
Speaker 2: The positive group.
Speaker 4: Are trying to bring transparency to the human race because they feel like our consciousness have reached a level that we can handle it, so they no longer want to hold us back.
Speaker 2: Some of the Atlanteans also think this as well.
Speaker 4: Even though they have a controlling type mechanism about themselves and the DraCos, they don't want you to know anything about it because of the food.
Speaker 2: They see us as a food source and they don't want to lose us.
Speaker 4: The Nordics don't eat us, okay, even though they are like the Atlanteans, they don't eat humans.
Speaker 2: They rather control us and get us to be.
Speaker 4: Like almost like Elon is a Andrew, he is a he is one of their technologies.
Speaker 2: From the other the Luciferian side. Uh. I'm pretty sure you saw him doing this weird ship.
Speaker 4: Uh when they all was like and I think Baron was there, Trump's son and these other people, and he was just you know, moving his head like he was scanning the damn room.
Speaker 2: You've seen this, right, Yeah, yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 4: Well, I was telling people almost three years ago that, uh, I'll make.
Speaker 2: This very short. Elon indi astro.
Speaker 4: Realm try to uh get me to go into like a mid bed to uh make a copy of me. If he could have made a copy of me, then he would have had would have had control over me. Well, Uh, when when I went into uh the astro realm in my apartment. I think I told you about this. They had a mad bed in between my couch and they had it was in between my couch and my uh my refrigerator. I had a small apartment, and uh Elon was glitched out. That was my hottiest self. That was another part of me had uh that milk Elon. And then this part of me uh stepped forward and I saw Elon glitched out, and I knew that he wanted to uh put me in that mid bed and make up a copy of me. And I went outside of my apartment and then I was getting ready to take flight. I'm on the second floor and there's balcons and then there's steps one down. Well, when I was going to take flight, something almost like a tractor.
Speaker 2: Being pulled me right back down.
Speaker 4: And then I began to psychically scan the outside. So I looked down into the parking lot, and right behind the tree that was a Nordic girl. She had brownish red short hair. Not all Nordic females and I have this luxurious long blonde hair, and not all of them have blue eyes. But she was behind this tree, and I looked at her, and she looked at me like she wasn't concerned, she wasn't afraid. It was like that was her job, like to pull me back down. So I go back into apartment, and right when I closed the door, two reptilian guards standing at seven feet appeared right in front of me. So that was her job to keep me there until the reptilians are showed up.
Speaker 2: So when the reptilion showed up, one of them.
Speaker 4: Picked me up like by my shoulders like that, and picked me up and put me right in front of the phase.
Speaker 2: And I just smiled at him, and then I just phased back.
Speaker 4: I phased out of that the astro realm, and I came back into this realm. But I want people to understand that until I know, I know a lot of people want these mid bid technologies, but until we get things under control, do not get it. Like they pushed these midbids out, it won't be of the good side.
Speaker 2: Okay, it will not be coming from the good side.
Speaker 4: Uh. The med bits have the capability two make a duplicate of you, Holy ship. They can make a duplicate of you. Until we get these I can't fully go into this other information about the data centers. But I can't say this. A lot of the data centers are going to be linked to a lot of the old technology here, Okay, it's gonna be linked to a lot of the old technology. It's gonna be linked to uh this particular energy three that is set up for humanity. I'm talking about the power company. H WHOA, Yeah, it's gonna be a feeding a lot of uh information.
Speaker 2: I can't go fully into uh uh certain information about that not right now, uh, but but I.
Speaker 4: Will later when I can't when I when I get degree, like, I'll go into uh what information about.
Speaker 3: The Yeah that's interesting, like what what?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: One thing I wanted to ask you about was AI and how this ties into it? And I guess we could finish on that topic like just real quick, like you know, because a lot of people are saying that AI can you kind of like use or.
Speaker 6: AI can encompass entities like you're like entities can use AI to come through it like a black mirror like how they say like computers or black mirrors, like like can AI or can entities use AI to come through?
Speaker 3: And should we be what like look out for that or something.
Speaker 4: We got to be extremely careful about the use of AI. The more information that we give, because we vibrate through our information, they will they will pick up on that, and they're already you don't.
Speaker 2: Know this, but the AI is duplicating you.
Speaker 4: Wow, the more you give it, the more it's going to duplicate you. Certain AI and a lot of people are gonna get rubbed the wrong way. You have to be careful when people when you start talking about AI. If they get rubbed the wrong way, then they already have chords attached to them. AI has already in portrayed them. So be careful with the ones that like get bent out of shape when you talk about AI.
Speaker 2: And I've seen this and I just kept quiet about it. Get interested watching their energy.
Speaker 4: Just don't give everything over to AI about yourself because it's always listening. It's always trying to infiltrate. And that there are good ais. Okay, there are good Ais, but mankind has to always be in control of AI.
Speaker 2: Now I'll tell you about the good AI. I had a mission.
Speaker 4: This was several years ago, I want to say, maybe about five years ago where and you guys, I want you to listen and analyze everything that that I'm about to say, because it has everything to do with time travel and AI. So the Goalactic Council. This was five years ago. So keep in mind this was five years ago. We had the time travel into the future. We had to go in four years into the future where there was a Catholic church that was gonna be built within the future, and within that the Catholic church was gonna be built on a lay line that was inverted, and they we're gonna start letting archons in within this Catholic church. So we went into the future four years into the future before this church was gonna be built, before it reached your timeline. We went there, we saw the archons and I did have a an andeorg suit. I was in my eaty form working with the Council, and I can interface with this suit. The suit was like a cream color. Uh the helmet I could see through. It had very high tech. It just had very high tech capabilities.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: So I had a team with me. Okay, there was like four or five of us. We went into the future inside this church and we saw these huge arkans. They looked like they were like big heads, and they looked like machines. With eyes and mouth. They did not have a body. They looked like just big giant heads, but like machine type heads. So my team was fighting these archons and they were trying to escape. Our our technology, these suits, we can open up portals so the archons try to escape. They went from from the inside of this Catholic church to the outside. I opened up a portal and went outside portal outside, and I saw this this huge archon head.
Speaker 2: Uh, and I hit this this archon.
Speaker 4: See when our suits we shoot out like uh, like a plasma, It's like electric Tricia.
Speaker 2: Uh, it was like electrical plasma. And when I hit this, hit this arcan with it, it fell out of the sky.
Speaker 4: Think of this plasma almost like an MP. So when it hit the the ARCon.
Speaker 2: It demobilized it. It fell out of the sky. And and I'm thinking, if we had these type of suits here.
Speaker 4: In any entity that is connected to like the archons or these data centers, man like he can win these wards like very quickly with these particular type of suits.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Even when it comes to Age Grael and big technology, Uh, even the deep state technology will will be no match for these particular android suits that we we use within the the Galactic Council.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's crazy, that's uh. I was thinking of.
Speaker 3: We had a question with real quick we had I was looking at the chat we have one question about v t u K, and there was I'll just get to this real quick. This is uh Branda Warren. He says, Rob, you ever heard of some form of vt K that can make you hear anyone's voice you're around for a while, he says, friend's family that anytime you think of that person, they start talking to you through it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are voice uh to scull technology, and then there are our own psychic abilities, especially like what once you become what you start to awaken the dormant DNA.
Speaker 2: We can turn on these.
Speaker 4: Special unique abilities where we can hear thoughts from friends, from family, or even co workers. And sometimes you can pick up on when someone is talking like bad about you. You can you can hear it telepathically and you can sense it and feel it. So, yeah, there's a lot of that's going on. Some of it is good and some of it is. Uh. It is done by the various intelligence community.
Speaker 3: Well okay, yeah, man, this was a This was a stellar interview. Man, this was amazing. Yeah, well, I guess we get finished out. How can people get your services? And that are like, if they want to work with you, how can they do that? And thanks man, this was awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying something new.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of super soldiers out there that get recalled on working with me within the SSP uh where we we go on specific missions and to bring information back to.
Speaker 2: The white hats.
Speaker 4: So if any of you guys out there, just just make sure it's honest. Okay, I'm not looking for you know, anything that's made up. I don't care how big or how small it is. If you recall seeing me or working with me. It don't have to always be with the military because I do other.
Speaker 2: Things with people.
Speaker 4: It's war training and sometimes if you just want to come on the show and just share information about your experience, uh, then absolutely contact me in the comments section and uh, I'll work something out with you.
Speaker 2: It's for it's coming on the show, because we have to work as a.
Speaker 4: Human collective uh and get mankind people on track.
Speaker 2: It's already they're moving along beautifully.
Speaker 4: We just have to keep them their their minds focused and we just got to keep pushing the truth.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Man, absolutely. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And and how can people follow you and things?
Speaker 2: Man? This was awesome for really man. Yeah, just row cloud log one.
Speaker 4: Uh and I'm pretty sure you'll you'll leave a link to my channel, so yeah, just follow me and I'll keep giving you guys an intel.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, well things man and and guys be late live later tonight at eight pm Eastern. I'm gonna go out and get in the sun for a little bit. It's so nice out today.
Speaker 2: It's hot.
Speaker 3: It's it's really hot, but I mean I'm gonna go out and get some sun. I love being on the sun. Like it's hot, but I don't mind it, you know, like I don't know. But uh yeah, thanks ro It's always good seeing you man. And uh thanks guys. I will see you guys later tonight.
Speaker 2: And