Speaker 1: Welcome to the number one radio health talk show in America, The Doctor Bob Martin Show. Doctor Martin is a chiropractic physician, a Board certified clinical nutritionist, and diplomat of the American Academy of Anti Aging Medicine. The information presented on this show is educational in nature. Please consult your personal healthcare provider regarding health issues. You may have got a health related problem or challenge, not feeling well, and you just don't know where to turner what to do. Doctor Bob Martin is here for you and will do his very best to answer your health question. The tone free number to ask Doctor Martin a health question or to make a health related comment is eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. Eight hundred six oh six eighty eight twenty two. That's eight hundred six zero six eighty eight twenty two. It's the Doctor Martin Show.
Speaker 2: That it is and you have entered a healing zone where special people tuning in each week to learn about the latest news about the subject of health and most importantly, how to get healthy and how to stay healthy naturally. Welcome everyone, Welcome to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martsen Show. I'm Doctor Bob. I am here to remind you that you really can be your own best doctor most of the time. So, if you've decided to get back to feeling good again, and I wonder how long it's been, you've come to the right place. This is your chance. This is your opportunity to become independently healthy, as opposed to the opposite of that, dependently healthy, which way too many people are are dependent upon something or somebody outside their own body, whereas if they remove the interference that's disallowing their body to work, they be feeling good again. This is your chance to resurrect your health safely and naturally. That's what we do, is what the show is all about. Free help for your good health is just a phone call away. Now, let me explain that there was a little bit of a problem with.
Speaker 3: The phone number.
Speaker 2: And I know a lot of you tried calling in last week to get into the phones to ask your health question or make your health comment, and you read into a problem with that. And until the phone company straightens out the technical difficulty on their end, we're going to provide you a secondary toll free number, and you should write this down just in case you need it some other time. We have kind of a fallback number just in case these things happen. It's always good to have a redundant system. Luckily we have just that so and we'll return to the normal toll free number in the next show, provided that the phone company gets there act straight. But meanwhile, should you have a health related question, you can call the following phone number. Johns is down for safekeeping. You never know when you're gonna need it, and maybe somebody in your life may need it should they have a health related question, or they have a health related problem, challenge, quagmire issue, going on toll free number to ask a question about health or make a health related comment on the Doctor Bob Martin's show. Is our caller hotline phone number that we'll be using until we get back to a regular one. That number eight eight eight five five three seven two six two eight eight eight five five three seven two six two, or you can remember it as one triple eight fifty five and then on your touchtown phone Doctor Bob d rbo B eight eight eight fifty five Doctor Bob or one triple eight five five three seven two six two, And of course the website where you can stay in touch with us always and stay apprized to all the latest breaking news and also what we're doing over on the social media platforms LinkedIn, x and Instagram.
Speaker 3: Plus all of the stuff that's over there.
Speaker 2: Podcast library doctor bob dot com. There you'll spell out the word doctor.
Speaker 3: D O C T O R Bob dot com.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody is now in the recovery mode from the holidays, and we are.
Speaker 3: Three weeks in.
Speaker 2: And stress is high still in a lot of people's lives with a lot going on, and I thought I would focus a little bit on how to relieve stress because stress, in any change in our environments requires your body to react and adjust in response to that stress, whether it's physical, chemical, emotional, mental, spiritual. Any stress, and when it is excessive and long lasting, can take your health down. The body reacts to these changes, of course and tries to recover, but sometimes it just doesn't. And according to various studies, a significant portion of every single doctor visit in the United States, estimated to be between seventy five percent and ninety percent those visits have to do with stress as a contributing component in some measure, some meaning to a large majority of people visiting a doctor, they may mention stress, or there may be something associated with stress that they quite haven't figured out, impacting their health and wellness. We don't want that. We want you to learn about some simple ways to relieve stress at home or at work without having to delve into some toxic, risky pharmaceutical drug that's used to relieve stress and anxiety, or use some other substance, maybe alcohol or even illicit drugs to relieve stress and anxiety. So we thought we would today go over some relieving stress with these popular home sense We know that there's a lot of studies going on, research studies where they're finding that if you just smell a certain odor, a scent, it will actually relieve stress. It's true, and so in your home you can do this for your well being. It's a powerful way to create a soothe the environment in these home environments. And I'm not talking about the synthetic sprays that you have in aerosol cans. With these artificial everything sprays, they are not good and I don't recommend them. A lot of people use them to cover up pet odors and fish that has been cooked in the home and other odors. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about calming aromas with energizing fragrances. The right scent will melt away stress and create a haven of relaxation. We're talking about everything from lavender, the classic stressbuster.
Speaker 3: Essential oil.
Speaker 2: Lavender has long been celebrated is one of the most effective natural remedies for stress relief. It's gentle, and you can add lavender to your bedroom. You can even put a couple drops on your pillow. If you're feeling stress before you go to bed and you're having a hard time there, you can put a few drops of lavender on a piece of cloth in a room and it'll waft into the air and calm you down. You can even use these nebulizers or these instruments that actually effuse the essential oil. These are essential oils you purchase in health grocery stores or health food stores like natural grocers. Lavender's great citrus scents are also great, especially if you want to get up a little bit energizing and uplifting. Whereas the lavender is sort of relaxing and calming, the citrus sense like orange and lemon and grapefruit. They're known to uplift mood. And you can use these infusers to water off them into the air so that you can smell the scent and get energized instead of maybe cutting back, maybe you can cut back on the caffeine. By doing that, you have another scent that by smelling it, vanilla, It is kind of gives you a warmth and comforting feeling. Vanilla's sweet and creamy aroma is synonymous with comfort and relaxation. And beyond the pleasant scent, vanilla has been proven to soothe the mind, potentially reducing irritability and elevating mood. So you can try vanilla in the infuser, and you can buy these infusers, by the way, in the same stores. Usually you purchase the essential oils in You just put a few drops in there, you turn it on.
Speaker 3: Boom, it's in the air. It's great stuff.
Speaker 2: Get away from the aerosol toxicity of all the artificial stuff that's sold. You got another one for this one is for mental clarity to reduce stress.
Speaker 3: Rosemary.
Speaker 2: If stress is a companied by mental fatigue, rosemary is the scent to turn on. And last, you've got peppermints. It is refreshing, it's renewing. Peppermint is crisp, it's invigorating. It's an aroma offering a refreshing twist to stress relief. Its ability to reduce physical tension while energizing your mind makes it an excellent option for combating daytime sluggishness as well. So we know that our schnaws, our noses, and the receptors in there have an ability to change things up with our mood. So whether it be lavender or some of the citrus scents like orange, lemon, or grapefruit, or vanilla, or rosemary or peppermint, find it diffuser, Find a place that sells these essential oils and get them going into the air, and you'll feel a lot better and a lot less stressed. Our special guests coming up.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: I'm doctor Bob Martin. All right, you are tuned into the largest radio health talk show in America bar none in a large part thanks to you. Welcome or welcome back, ladies and gentlemen to this hour of the Doctor Bob Martin Show. We thank you for tuning into the program. Don't forget We've got a toll free number where you can call in to the show and ask a question. About your health or the health of somebody else, or make a health related comment. Now, I want you to write this number down so that you have it for safekeeping. If you have any family members or loved ones, friends, neighbors that need it, if they're having trouble with their health, happy to have them call the number as well. That number whole free eight eight eight five five three seven two six two eight excuse me eight eight eight five five three seven two six two or one triple eight fifty five.
Speaker 3: And then on your touchdown phone, Doctor Bob.
Speaker 2: Drbob eight eight eight five five Doctor Bob. All right, coming up a little bit later in the show, I want you to stick around because we're going to be talking about prescription drugs backed by mds and celebrities that could cause or raise the risk of Alzheimer's disease. So, if you know anybody who's taking hormone replacement therapy, anybody any woman out there who's having hot flashes, or having night sweats, or sleep difficulty, your mood changes, or trouble.
Speaker 3: With the libido.
Speaker 2: Oh, they don't want to miss the program today because we're gonna be talking about this latest breaking news about these drugs. Medical doctors have been giving out and celebrities have been pushing and now we find out in the news that it could increase or raise the risk of Alzheimer's disease. Wow, we'll get it too that a little bit later, But we want to focus now on something that we need to talk about, and that is how to maintain proper metabolic rate. How we as human beings have a metabolism and when it goes off the rails and when it goes into an unhealthy zone, we start gaining weight. And weight gain, as many of you know, is not just an aesthetic thing. It's not just the way that you look in the mirror, or you can't get into your clothes like you used to and you're self conscious about it.
Speaker 3: Weight gain puts you.
Speaker 2: At risk for almost every disease known to man, from the head to the toe, from the depression you'll have to the pain that you'll feel in your feet because the extra weight bearing in on you, to diabetes in between, and even certain forms of cancer, high blood pressure.
Speaker 3: List goes on and on.
Speaker 2: Now, I happen to know that we are about three weeks out from the New Year's resolution that most people make one of the top five, and that is I think I'm gonna lose some.
Speaker 3: Weight this year. I'm overweight.
Speaker 2: I've gained ten pounds, twenty five fifty, I've gained over one hundred pounds. Some people were in that space and they want to know what to do, but they're confused because they see movie stars and celebrities and talking heads out there saying, well, all you have to do is just take this injection a GLP one drug. Many of you know the names already, O, Sambic, wago v munjorno. They just they go on and on all they have to do, that's the only thing they have to do, and they'll get skinny fast. That is very problematic. We've been talking about it here on the Doctor Bob Martin Show. And I want you to stay on track with your new year's resolution, but I don't want you to get sidetracked because you're frustrated and you've tried exercising that's not working. You've tried all these crazy fad diets those aren't working. And now you're saying, well, I guess the only option I have is the option that everybody else is doing at this point in time, and that's the golp one injections and putting yourself at the risk of all the things that we now know about these drugs that can cause the latest blindness, yes, blindness, your bowel can get blocked where you have to have surgical intervention to unblock it, and the list goes on and on and on. With these drugs, we're still learning about how bad they really are. So we're going to try to throw you a rescue rope here so that you don't get caught up in that. And we invited a special guest to join us to talk about sensible, science based, safe natural ways to maintain proper body metabolism and how to manage your sugar, how to help with fat burning without having to go down that path of risky drugs. His name is Clayton Thomas. He is the co founder of Root Root Wellness Root Wellness, a social sharing community platform addressing root health related problems in today's age. Clayton has over twenty five years of experience in the health and wellness industry and his latest innovations are scientifically designed to help you not only detoxify your body, which we have talked about clean slate in the past. You probably remember that, but also how you can leverage what nature has to offer us in order to support that metabolism which may have gone wrong over time, and now you're seeing the effects of it with weight gain and the inability to lose weight. And everybody's giving you bad advice, especially with this GLP one category. So I've asked him to come on the program here to talk about the latest innovation in this area called sculpt We'll get into that, and with that, let us welcome Clayton Thomas to.
Speaker 3: The Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 4: Good day to you, Clayton, Happy New Year, doctor Bob. You know you're going over this. I'm I'm just getting the residence of Jane Fonda and be like, let's get physical.
Speaker 3: You know, you got it.
Speaker 2: That's the other uh, that's the other wish on New Year's You know, I'm gonna get more exercise, I'm gonna lose weight, I'm gonna stop smoking or drinking excessively. But the weight thing comes back with everybody. It seems that because we are an obese society after all, and overweight society. What is it three fourths of the people in the United States. Clayton, I think you're either overweight or obese, which is like putting a mankind at like an extinct point.
Speaker 3: Soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're we're at this interesting precipice of of health and performance. And now you have the conversations politically of you know, people saying we need to make America healthy again. But the hard part is is that's not a government job. And we know, we know that governments do a good job of not taking care of populations because it's not their focus, and it's it's an individual choice, right, So each one of us is responsible for our own health, and if we take care of our own health, then the rest of the system will actually get better because we're all better. And you know, the it's difficult now because we live in a market that is so predicated on marketing that you know, people are are fed misinformation and disinformation with means of driving revenue into into companies or organizations that probably are are not best suited for you know, benefits of the individuals that are buying stuff. And we've seen that because it's you know, the pharmaceutical companies are are predicated on one thing, quarterly quarterly revenue, and they're going to continue to come up with stuff that drives revenue. And unfortunately because of some of the changes and laws that go back to the Obama regime that now we're seeing a push for injectables and in all different aspects, you know, because of you know, the the push of vaccines, because the regular the old school I guess you can call it drug development pipeline was made to become so expensive that it's not conducive for drug companies to do the research to bring something to the market. But they left the vaccine an injectable space wide open. So we're we're seeing this push. The problem the problem is is when you're when you're using delivery systems that are not natural, right, which, as we know, if you have to inject something that's not natural, and so it's creating a cascade of ongoing issues and complications that they can't be determined from the beginning. So we have we're going to have all these continual side effects, all these problems in our population for people that want to address in some underlying simple problems, and we have to do it naturally, and we have to do it simply. I think we're there.
Speaker 3: Now, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen are special guest Clayton Thomas from Root Wellness is here with us. We're talking about you know, a lot of you did the New Year's resolution about getting your weight under control. We want to get into that and help you with this and make sure you don't get derailed and down that slippery slope of pharmaceuticals. So stand by, we're going to be talking about sculpt when we come back. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 3: Are you waiting on a line? Next take?
Speaker 5: Are you waiting for the perfect night? How are you waiting to the time is right? Why don't you want to learn to deal it? You don't you want to take the wheel and steam? Don't you beat another man? Why?
Speaker 6: What are you in?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Doctor Bob Martin back with you. I want to let you also know that we have a toll free number for you. Should you have a health related question about yourself, you can call our toll free number any time of the night or day, actually in the privacy and safety of your home and ask that question. You simply dial into our Doctor Bob Martin Show, call her hotline phone number and you'll hear me answer the phone. I'll ask you to state your first name, first name, only the city and state that you're living in, and then your quest and is succinc as you can be or your health related comment. Here's the number jotted down eight eight eight five five three seven two six two toll free eight eight eight five five three seven two six two or one triple eight fifty five Doctor Bob. That's d Rbob on your touch tone phone. And remember, the only bad health question is there. You're one you're not asking, so call and tell doctor Bob where it hurts. Eight eight eight five five three seven two six two. All Right, we're on the topic of well, we're three weeks into twenty twenty five now, and I mean a lot of people are already starting to oh gosh, I just don't want to go to the gym anymore.
Speaker 3: I'm sore.
Speaker 2: I don't like this new diet that I'm on. Maybe I should just put this off for another year with respect to weight loss, or oh maybe I can go with the GLP one deal that everybody else is doing. We're talking about those shots that we're reading about now that are capable of causing everything from pancreatitis to gallstones, to kidney damage to a confusion blindness.
Speaker 3: They've all been documented.
Speaker 2: If you go down that slippery slope of the GLP one drugs like wagavy and ozembic and majournal and all of them, you're taking hardcore risks.
Speaker 3: We don't want that, and.
Speaker 2: That's why we asked a special guest to join us on the program. His name is Clayton Thomas. He's an expert in the field of health and wellness, been doing it now for more than two decades. He's here with us and we're getting ready to talk about an amazing breakthrough that a lot of people are leveraging to actually get to the cause of their weight loss rather than simply think that they can turn on the switch with a drug and not have any risks of the potential adverse side effects associated with that drug. And I'm very impressed with it. It's called Sculpt. That's the nutritional supplement that his brilliant wife has put together, who's a doctor, through a lot of research and hard work. And I'm going to throw it over to you, Clayton here and explain to the audience, if you would, what is Sculpt the nutritional supplement and why does it work so well at helping to manage weight problems and help people to lose that extra poundage that they don't want on their bodies.
Speaker 4: So the first part all natural, completely completely clean, no negative side effects, and not to get into each ingredient, but I'm going to hit on the key points of what makes this important. Because weight loss is a byproduct of proper metabolism, proper metabolic function, and insulin management and sugar management. So you don't typically want to measure your weight by weight loss, especially when doing other drugs and everything, because as doctor Bob has gone over numerous times, doing those things causes you to lose muscle. You don't want to lose muscle, especially when it comes to your heart, and that's been one of the areas that's been shown. So what makes sculpt really really special is it is it aids in blocking sugar in your body, which is crucial in so many different different aspects of your overall health. But if you're consuming sugar, or if you consumed sugar, which we know that we should cut back on that, that should be your first step of the year. The use of sculpt will help the body block the use of sugar to allow it to be fleshed out it's also going to help regulate insulin management, so as that sugar is being blocked, as it's going away, your body is going to start regulating its regular insulin production, which is crucial because if you're already insulin resistant and but diagnosed with diabetes, improved insulin management and improve sugar management can be insanely valuable to your health and your long term well being. In addition to that is the improvement of metabolic function, So your metabolism is going to improve, and it improves the use of IGF one, which are insulin growth factors. These insulin growth factors are what help you maintain and add muscle. So as you're doing this, this process takes about sixty to ninety days. It's not a quick fix because if you've added a bunch of weight, and if you're overweight, your body is inflamed because the fat cells in your body are swollen and they're loaded with sugar, they're loaded with toxins. It takes a little bit of time for your body to slowly start flushing all of those things out, regulate itself, and then get back to a basis of homeostasis that allows you to function at a lot better level than you are currently. I've experienced this myself because of I've used all of the Root products for years, but because of our travel schedule, because of the stress that were constantly under and my lack of exercise, I added probably fifteen pounds and adding sculpt and crush to my morning and evening routine, and it hit at about sixty days. I dropped probably fifteen pounds almost overnight, and that wasn't through exercise, that was all through overall maintenance. And one of the cool parts of this also is it helps curb cravings because by blocking sugar, you won't crave all of the bad stuff that you should be eating. And it's not a matter of making a decision to say that you're not going to eat these things consciously, your body will not have a desire for it. All of these things, when combined, allow you to take a very healthy approach to becoming a leaner, actually more muscular version of yourself that is much more contoured and sculpted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think that's key. Put you brought it up in the studies are now showing this that the people who are taking these quick weight loss injections to GLP one drugs, they're turning muscle into fat. I mean that puts more stress on the entire metabolism of the body, and it damages every tissue in the body. And as soon as they stop the drug, they're going to gain the weight back and probably gain more. Now, before we started this conversation this morning, Clayton and I had a conversation about any doctor Bob Martin listener who wants to lose weight. I don't care if it's ten pounds, twenty five, fifty pounds or more. If you want to get on Sculpt, the nutritional supplement that's safe and effective. Not only will it not help you lose that important muscle, you'll actually gain muscle. Muscle is a metabolic carporreator the more of it you have, the faster you're a burn. You want that, And so if you want to take advantage of getting and saving money on this, you can do it while this conversation is going on, and shortly thereafter save ten dollars ten dollars discount on your purchase of Sculpt when you put the discount code in when you hit their website at the Root Brands dot com. Broot brands dot Com put the discount code in Russell Brand YEP, Russell Brand. When they ask you what the discount code is, you'll get a say a ten dollars savings.
Speaker 3: Go to the website the Root Root.
Speaker 2: Brands dot com. You're looking for the supplement Sculpt. Sculpt for a safe, effective, science based weight management and weight loss program. We're going to go right back to our guests very shortly. Here stand by. You're tuned into the Doctor Bob Martin Show.
Speaker 6: So the Bossom number Simoncible, the one ever single up power I.
Speaker 5: Stop today.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome for Welcome back to this hour the Doctor Bob marts and Show. Stick around because later in the program I'm gonna be talking about what's in the news health wise, these ready made meals. Did you read about that in the news, These ready made meals that you can find everywhere, convenience stores, grocery stores. They're everywhere because we want convenience. I get that we live in a fast paced lifestyle and that sometimes you can get away with it once in a while, but some people od on it. We're gonna be getting into this conversation about ready made meals and the fact that if you consume them, on a regular basis, you're more likely to die from three major killers. And I'm talking about ready made meals and snacks that people get into between meals, like ruffles and pringles and Cheetos and funions and all of that sort of stuff, which I have to tell you, in an earlier part of my life I consumed a lot of it. Not anymore, though, and those things will derail your dietary wishes as well. Here we're talking about an opportunity that you have to get your metabolism right, which is why you started to gain weight and why your weight is not coming off. It addresses the underlying reasons of metabolism as it relates to insulin in sugar and muscle and all the things you need to rally in order to have a successful weight loss attempt. And I know a lot of you have been exercising, changing your diets and maybe contemplating or already have gone the slippery slope of the golp one drugs. I'm gonna tell you they are highly risky. The most recent potential side effect is blindness. But don't believe me. Go to the Journal of the American Medical Association Ophthalmology. Out of Harvard Medical School talking about how they found evidence that these drugs, these GLP one drugs, ozembic, Jarnou and wegaby can cause blindness. Of course they call it rare. They always spin it that way. But it won't be rare if you're the one that goes lights out blindness. No, no, no, We've got with us Clayton Thomas, who's an expert in this field of metabolism and how to safely and naturally lose weight without putting yourself at any risk with a breakthrough supplement called Sculpt. Sculpt now you can take the advantage of saving ten dollars a ten dollars discount for doctor Bob Martin show listeners who order Sculpt today. When you hit the website the root Brands dot comdroot Brands dot Com, put in the discout code Russell Brand Russell Brand in the discount code save ten dollars with your purchase of Sculpt over at theroot Brands dot Com Theroot Brands dot Com.
Speaker 3: Clayton Thomas.
Speaker 2: Are there any potential adverse side effects that people need to be concerned about if they take the nutritional supplement Sculpt. If let's say they're taking other supplements, or they're taking other pharmacological drugs, orally it's your.
Speaker 4: Own diabetes medications. And you start on sculps, you're going to have to watch watch your insulin use and your diet. You're going to track your blood sugar if if you're if you're a laid person, you just want to watch your watch your diet. Because of the aspect of curbing curving appetite, some people will try to count calories down to zero and you can call that intermittent fasting. But you still need to eat, and you want to you want to eat properly. We haven't seen any any negative, any other negative outcomes. And I'm going to give you two tricks that you can that you can use along with this, that anybody can do, and it's probably the most important thing to do to start to start your new year. Go for a walk, drink more water. If you do those two things along with this, you're assisting your body and flushing all of this stuff out and that's going to work to boost your metabolism. And here's one of the coolest things about being overweight that most people don't even comprehend is if you if you're extra twenty five to fifty one hundred pounds or more. Right, the aspect of walking and the extra weight that you're carrying puts so much pressure on your legs that if you go for a walk, you're actually doing a phenomenal leg workout. So when you start to lose the weight, you're going to have insanely strong legs because you've been constantly carrying that extra weight. It's actually a very good thing for you once you lean off the rest of the stuff you don't need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, those old drumsticks will just puff right up with the muscle that you gain.
Speaker 3: So not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: And you know, I like it because this particular nutritional formula sculp sculped by the root brands.
Speaker 3: You know, it doesn't trick your.
Speaker 2: Appetite like the the GLP one drugs. Literally the GLP one drugs essentially paralyzes the nerve that tells you when to eat.
Speaker 3: Talk about fully, mother nature. I mean, you're gonna get burned in the end.
Speaker 2: And I don't think people realize that going in because they're so glazed over from you know, the excitement and the dopamine rush of losing the weight overnight that they get caught up in that, but then they end up in the emergency room with you know, obstructed ball or some other thing, and they're kicking themselves in the head and then they gain all the weight back and they gain more.
Speaker 3: Folks, don't go down that path. Check this out.
Speaker 2: Sculpt S c U LPT over at the Root Brands dot com. Theroot Brands dot Com. Save ten dollars today because you're a doctor Bob Martin listener. By putting into the the code, the discount code, the name Russell Brand. You might recognize it name Russell Brand, famous person out there. He's high on this formulation and all the Root brand products. And if you follow him and you believe in him, you can definitely be a shirt Theroot Brands dot Com and then Russell Brand in the discount code and save some money on the nutritional supplement for weight management and weight loss called sculpt S c U l p T.
Speaker 3: Stay tuned. I'm doctor Bob Martin. Just give.
Speaker 2: All right, Doctor Bob Mart's back with you. You don't want to go anywhere because later in the program we're going to get into your telephone calls and your health related questions that you've called in on on our toll free number and your health comments and jot down our toll free number if you will, so that you have it. This is our backup number until we can get our regular one back in order that number toll free to ask a health question or make a health related comment eight eight, eight, five, five, three seven two six two, one triple eight five five three seven two sixty two or one triple eight fifty five and then on your touchtone phone. Doctor Bob with us is health and wellness spurt. Clayton Thomas, co founder of Root Wellness, the website Theroot brands dot com for all things health and wellness supplementation. Today, we're talking about Sculpt, a nutritional supplement a breakthrough for people who are wanting to properly manage their weight by helping to address the metabolic imbalances that are going on related to sugar and insulin and fat and muscle, and making sure that there's something that's going into your body that's based on science that's not going to harm you.
Speaker 3: All right, Clayton and.
Speaker 2: Those people who choose to take Sculp today, think about it, folks, how would you feel if you lost within the next ninety or one hundred and twenty days. You lost that ten fifteen to twenty five pounds or more by taking SCULPT and also taking advantage of their ten dollars discount by putting in Russell Brand over at Theroot brands dot Com. All right, Clayton, we just have a couple of minutes left. I'm going to give the floor to you so you can finish telling the audience what you'd like to tell them.
Speaker 4: Well, one of the important things is there's been so many people that have started using these golp ones that sculpt is actually really complementary to the use of golp one. So if you've been prescribed or if you've gone shopping on your own now for these different golp one supplements, the side effects that you get from those gop ones, many of them can actually be offset by the use of SCULPT. So the use or the loss of your insulin growth factors that come from using a golp one, and that's all of them, can be offset by the use of SCULPT. The proper management of insulin and the dietary aspect of cutting sugar and cravings is also supported by the use of SCULPT, which is really important if you're using a golp one. So if you're already using golp ones and you might figure that you want to add something complimentary that can help offset some of the side effects. It's a very good thing. But if you're also looking for the natural alternative that you don't need to do that, it's the best thing.
Speaker 2: It's great that you've mentioned throwing a lifeline to those people who are already on that slippery slope to at least mitigate some of the potential adverse effects.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: All right, Folks, take advantage of the ten dollars discount when you purchase sculpt. If you need to lose weight, and who doesn't, you can do that over on their website at the Root Brands Theroot Brands dot Com put in the discount called Russell Brand Save ten dollars. All right, Clayton Thomas, thank you so very much for joining us today to talk about Sculpt.
Speaker 4: Thanks doc.
Speaker 3: All right, ladies and gentlemen, stay tuned. I'm doctor Bob Martin.