Speaker 1: No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here, So.
Speaker 2: On with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Corilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something, the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere. He's almost here. I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous, fulous.
Speaker 1: Oh show sigh.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: That sound you heard yesterday was the sound of so many of our founders rolling over in their graves, pounding on their coffins, demanding we pay attention. The question is will we Welcome to Today's Correll Cast.
Speaker 5: Uncensored, unfiltered, hon hinged. It's the Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Thursday edition of The Correll Cast.
Speaker 4: I Am Correll, Heard Monday through Thursdays at ten thirty am live on YouTube and TikTok and Instagram. I am the true liberal of TikTok now, honey. Forget those libs of TikTok. Forget them, honey. I am the true liberal of TikTok now, and I'm taking and over Zuckerberg's meta.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, try to silence me.
Speaker 4: Mark and of course all of my faithful fans at patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrell and YouTube dot com forward slash really, Carrel. So glad you are joining me on this Thursday, February twentieth February is almost gone. The winds are raging here in Las Vegas. I hope it's great wherever you are. If you're in the Midwest, it's cold, got the Arctic blast, honey. So all right, we have spoken a lot over the last decade, now, if you can believe that over the last decade about oor Angina, his threat to democracy.
Speaker 2: It was a big campaign issue.
Speaker 4: And you know the problem with twenty twenty five over the last ten years is people A don't take language seriously and B they have no idea the true meaning of what it is to be a patriot in America. Maga thinks being a patriot is flying a flag on your behemoth truck.
Speaker 2: That's sucking up fossil fuels. We don't have.
Speaker 4: Not educating yourself, maintaining your ignorance, drinking a certain kind of beer, and going to monster truck rallies on the weekend.
Speaker 2: That's what they think being a patriot is.
Speaker 4: But to me and to many students who have studied history, being a patriot means a lot more. It means speaking up even when there is risk to doing so. It means putting yourself on the line for something you truly believe in, and it means being willing to defend, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States. Now or in China, is having a press conference as we speak about his remarkable one month accomplishments.
Speaker 2: It's been one month today, one month, and.
Speaker 4: They're patting themselves on the back at the White House Press briefing room about all of the accomplishments that we see.
Speaker 2: As the tearing down of America.
Speaker 4: But nothing compared to what the official White House Twitter feed yesterday put out.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 4: Nothing he has done short of January sixth rises to the level of treason that he committed yesterday, And our founders would be sharpening the guillotine right now, and I'm not making that up. Our founders would be gathering a firing squad as we speak. I am not making this up. The Second Amendment of the United States of America is there in case we ever have to revolt against another tyrant. And yesterday Donald Trump stepped in and removed the nine dollar fee in New York. That was working, okay, The congestion pricing in New York was working. The city was less congested, and they were raising money to redo their failing infrastructure, money the federal government will not give them.
Speaker 2: So what did he do?
Speaker 4: He said the roads leading in to New York were federally roads, Federal control roads, and that they were to get rid of their nine dollars congestion fee. Then the White House, the official White House Twitter feed, posted a fake magazine cover like Time that said Trump and he was wearing a crown and the cover said long Live the King.
Speaker 2: Not a parody account, not some private.
Speaker 4: Pack or anything like that, but the official White House, official White House Twitter feed said Long Live the King. Now I'm gonna take off my glasses for this because never in my life have I now been more motivated to leave the United.
Speaker 2: States of America.
Speaker 4: Because no one in this country on either side, Democrat or Republican, seems to understand what it is to be a real American. Okay, because Democrats today would be introducing articles of impeachment. Whether they make it through or not, it doesn't matter Democrats today, because that's treason. It is treason to proclaim your self king.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if y'all remember, but in seventeen seventy six, we drafted a document that listed the reasons why we did not want a king. We drafted a document that said we were divorcing the king because the rule of a king is not what we wanted in the colonies. Thomas Paine said, the only king in America should be law, and that law and nothing else must be king in our society.
Speaker 2: What the White House.
Speaker 4: Official Twitter feed yesterday did was treason and spat in two hundred and fifty plus years of American patriotism, everyone that died in the American Civil War, everyone that died in World War One and World War Two, to stop tyranny, to stop dictators and kings, their deaths were for nothing. So if you're a veteran, I hope you now know that you served for absolutely nothing, nothing because what the White House did yesterday erasis everything that America stood for, and the media of the world they are taking this seriously. I saw that image on NHK World, BBC, Sky News, India News, RTE one, Latin American News News from Africa. I saw that image and heard them comment about Donald Trump proclaiming himself king, and I don't think you understand how words have power and how if you desensitize someone to something that's appalling, pretty soon they accept it. The White House is hoping that we start getting used to the tyrant because he has no intention of leaving. He has no intention of assenting to the rule of law, he has zero intention of respecting the Constitution of the United States. And that post yesterday said it all. And why every American today isn't demanding impeachment and removal of him and JD. Vans for what Jdvans did in Europe, for what Trump has said about Ukraine, and for all of the horror he's done in just one month, but more importantly for spitting on the Constitution of the United States and the Declaration of Independence. The two documents we hold most dear, That's what he did yesterday.
Speaker 2: And if you don't see it that way, you're wrong. I know more than you about this, trust me. I have had.
Speaker 4: Hours of conversation with Kennethy Davis and other historians. It's treason and Democrats should be shutting down governments and impeaching Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: But so should Republicans. So should Republicans.
Speaker 4: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's Kiril and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 5: If you're not visiting really coreill dot com daily, you're missing out out. Get the podcast videos and the blog including recipes at Willycorrell dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, so I'm checking the chat room. You can chat at Instagram at TikTok, or at YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll.
Speaker 2: You can also.
Speaker 4: Post comments down below the video and my patrons I get to your comments first at patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell. That's how the show is supported. Lady Beatrice says, law order and no royal family. Yeah right, yes, Brian don't forget to thumbs up this video. Thomas Johnson. The rise comes before the fall. He will fall and fall like Humpty Dumpty from your your ears or mouth to God's ears. Military coup time. I agree, I agree. I could not agree more. The mill Terry should be removing Donald J. Trump, jd Vance Johnson and any Republican, any MAGA person should be removed by the military from Washington, d C. I fully agree. And that's not a coup, that's restoring democracy.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Mike Johnson should be removed, Josh Howley, Marjorie Taylor Green, Donald Trump, all MAGA should be removed from Washington, d C. By the military, and any of MAGA supporters that rise up should be smashed down. This has gone on long enough. We have stood by and watched treason unfold on television on January sixth and go unpunished, in fact rewarded, And yesterday the White House says long Live the King and puts a crown on his head. Listen, honey, I'm a queen, Okay, I'm allowed to wear a crown.
Speaker 2: That man is not. And where is the military?
Speaker 4: Where are the Democrats calling for the military to remove him? We are at that point. World war is brewing. He is bending over in front of Vladimir Putin. He is alienating Zelenski, he is alienating Europe, and he is proclaiming himself a royal. This man must be removed now, and the Democrats should be calling upon the military leaders to not take his orders. You do not have to take illegitimate orders from an illegitimate president, a president that we know did not win the popular vote, a president that we know only won because he was assisted by the billionaire who he is now letting screw him at every chance he gets. This has gone on long enough because good. All it takes for evil to win is for good people to sit by and do nothing. Democrats are doing shit except asking for money.
Speaker 2: Give us ten.
Speaker 4: Dollars so we can fight the fight. I'd rather give you an oozy. The time for fundraising is over. And yeah, I'm sweating. I'm furious. I am so angry that no one is stopping this dictator, this want to be king. I'm furious, And why aren't you? Why isn't everyone so angry? No one should pay their taxes this year? No one should. If democracy is dead, then you know what? And all the programs that he's cutting, all the programs will account for less than fifty billion dollars in savings all the programs. Meanwhile, the tax break that he is about to give to the rich will add five trillion with a t you can't even imagine how much money that is. Five trillion dollars to the national debt over the next ten years, five trillion dollars. The little pittance he's cutting by taking away your health care, your access to things, national park access, all of the things that he's cutting doesn't amount to crap. And meanwhile, he is going to do five trillion dollars and cuts to the wealthy because it's an oligarchy, because it's Elon Musk, and because he is a trader who considers himself above the law. He thinks he has presidential immunity by the Supreme Court to do whatever he wants. And he thinks he's a king. That's what he believes. And you know what his fricking zero brain cell followers do. They right, all hail the king. These people are too stupid to be Americans, and that's treason. Supporting a king in the United States of America as a monarch is treason. When are we ever gonna get that friggin straight? This isn't harmless anymore. If you support Donald Trump, you are committing an act of treason.
Speaker 2: It is that simple. Buy the book and what do we do? You and I? What do we do? I want to leave.
Speaker 4: I will not be a party to a nation that refuses to fight a tyrant. If America is gonna sit by and take it, then I can't be here. So all you maga, you want me gone? PayPal dot me forward slash really Corel. The minute I raise five hundred thousand dollars, I'm out. PayPal dot me forward slash really corell. If you're maga and you want me gone, put your money where your mouth is, because I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: Y'all can have it.
Speaker 4: Y'all can have your king, you can have your morons, you can have maga, you can have your high prices, you can have your tariffs, you can have your suck ass healthcare system.
Speaker 2: You can have it all. I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 4: This country thinks it's so great. It is the laughing stock of the world. Watch international news. They are not amused. The world is not happy, and I am tired. Of having to apologize for being American under Ronald Reagan. I had to apologize under George Herbert Walker Bush. I had to apologize under George W.
Speaker 2: Bush.
Speaker 4: I had to apologize under Donald Trump. Now twice I've had to apologize. I am sick to death of having to apologize for being what we think is a great country.
Speaker 2: It ain't.
Speaker 4: Oh, we have freedom of speech, do we Someone called Barona an oddity and they're fired. Progressive talk does not exist. There are no radio stations now programming progressive talk, not because there isn't a market, but because they're owned by conservatives. There's no progressive television. MSNBC is a piece of crap. They have no one on there that's actually firebrand, that's actually out there calling for the Democrats to impeach Donald Trump, calling for the military to remove him.
Speaker 2: That's what our founders would do.
Speaker 4: They would march the military right into the halls of Congress and remove him and maga.
Speaker 2: That's what they would do. They did it. That's what they did.
Speaker 4: They removed the Red coats, They marched them out of every city, told them to go back to England. They marched them out. The military of the United States, the militia, the Second Amendment militias march the red coats out, So why aren't we maga are the red coats, That's who they are. They want a monarch, they want their Christian white rule. They're the red coats. So why aren't we marching the red coats out? Why do we think that they can exist alongside us? They cannot. Either we get rid of Trump or we leave the Union. I mean, that's just it. California, Washington, all.
Speaker 2: Of them leave the Union. It's time to secede.
Speaker 4: If if America and the Democrats won't get rid of Donald Trump, it's time for the States to secede. And if they have to use military force to secede, then so be it. It's time. It's time to stop talking about crap and actually do something.
Speaker 2: It's time. Would you all agree? Leave your comments down below.
Speaker 4: I'd like to read your comments at YouTube dot com, forward slash Really Carrellpatreon dot com, r e o n dot com, forward slash.
Speaker 2: Really Carrell to support the show.
Speaker 4: TikTok is really Corell Hi TikTok and Instagram Hi Instagram really Carrel on Instagram at s West So we'll be right back to finishing this up. I'm telling you this man must be removed by Congress, by the military, by something. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell cap, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Carell. That's Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Carrell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 4: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram.
Speaker 2: And don't forget the website that's.
Speaker 4: Had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl.
Speaker 2: Thanks from thirty.
Speaker 4: Years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the Party going as long as we can.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk is dismantling our government, accessing our private system, setting up other computer systems to run a complete shadow government, and we do nothing. I mean, why is no one talking about this man that wants AI and technology is accessing our highest level data.
Speaker 2: We act like he's not copying it and setting up his own system. He is.
Speaker 4: They are setting up a shadow government in case we do try to remove him.
Speaker 2: And we are letting it happen. Where are the Democrats.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear any Democrats in the news today at all saying impeachin none. I heard none. And I know that some of you think that that post about long Live the King is just a distraction to hide from the horrors that he's doing. No, it's not. It's a proclamation. It is it will be remembered in history. It is the beginning of him normalizing that he is the de facto ruler of the United States, not to be challenged.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: And if we don't take it seriously, if we say, oh, it's just a distraction, it doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: He's just trying to hide the other stuff. If we don't take it.
Speaker 4: That's the whole problem. We don't take any of this crap seriously. January sixth, with an open act of treason on television. Why they all weren't shot that day? I don't understand. I will never understand why they didn't open fire on every single person inside that capital. Why just Ashley Babbitt? They should have killed them all. They were committing insurrection. They had a gallows out front to hang the vice president. Why weren't they shot? And why wasn't Trump immediately slapped in shackles and taken away as a trader?
Speaker 2: Why? Why is this man so above the law?
Speaker 4: Why because he got twenty four percent of America to follow him.
Speaker 2: No, because the other seventy six percent won't do shit. That's why. That's why.
Speaker 4: It's not the twenty four percent that chose to follow him, it's the seventy six percent that won't do anything to stop them.
Speaker 2: So I'm done.
Speaker 4: I don't know about y'all. You know I'm I'm I'm over it. I'm just you know, I'm done. Oh lord, I'm too.
Speaker 2: Look at me.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be this way. I don't want the rest of my life to be this way. I need the rest of my life to happen. I need a husband, I need joy, I need Embers nine. I need the next three to five years to be me and her and traveling and experiencing life. I'm sixty friggin two years old. If I'm lucky, I've got twenty or thirty years left on this planet. I refuse to have Donald Trump fill those ears.
Speaker 2: What about you?
Speaker 4: When do we say either we leave or we rally our governors to secede. Why isn't there an actual movement for California, Washington, Oregon, Massachusetts to actually join Canada.
Speaker 2: Canada would be open to it, they really would.
Speaker 4: If Canada, If California, Oregon, Washington, maybe Nevada, if Vermont, and you know, Connecticut and Massachusetts and all of them went to Canada and said we'd like to join your union, I bet they'd let us and then let the Red State suffer.
Speaker 2: Let him be king of Squalor. Why don't we do this?
Speaker 4: Why do we act like our founders were able to say no to a king, establish an entire new country, a new banking system, a new currency, establish every court system, and everything from scratch, the post office, everything from scratch, in the seventeen hundreds, but in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, we can't realign.
Speaker 4: We can't leave the Union and join with Canada or even join the EU. Why not, That's where we came from. California could rejoin Mexico if they wanted to.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: It was Mexico. Why do we act like that? So far fetched? Why do we let Maga float all of these far fetched things that then become reality but liberals refuse to take bold action?
Speaker 2: Why are liberals such wosses? Losers? Losers?
Speaker 4: Joe Biden? I hate you, I actually hate Joe Biden. This is all his fault. He should have stepped aside, never run for a second term. He had one job, to keep this country out of these people's hands, and he served it to them on a platter with his ego and his hubris. No, I've decided I'm not doing And where is he now? Has he suddenly lost his friggin voice? Where's Kamala now? Has she suddenly lost her voice? Why isn't she on every TV program denounced this? Where's Pete Boodha judge? Why isn't he back on Fox News denouncing this? Calling for impeachment, calling for the military to rise up. Why is no one doing anything? Maybe they like it, Maybe it's good for their business. Maybe Democrats profit by Trump and that's why they're so friggin complicit. While trans people are being murdered and erased, literally erased, while gays are coming under attack, while women lose control of their bodies, veterans losing health care, people losing access to electricity in different programs.
Speaker 2: While all this happens, what do they do?
Speaker 4: Ask us for friggin money? Oh yeah, well, we can fight it if you give us ten dollars.
Speaker 2: Bitches. If I had ten dollars, you bend to the grocery store. The Chinese tariffs are taking effect.
Speaker 4: Everything's going up, fruits, vegetables, automobiles, the steel tariffs are taking effect. Home prices are going up, Mortgage rates are going up. Have you not paid attention? Oh but he's gonna cut costs where when?
Speaker 2: For who?
Speaker 4: Elon Musk? The price of lube should be cheap the way they're carrying on him and Putin and Musker in three ways. I know it, I know it, and Trump is the bottom trust me. All right, it's the weekend. I can't think about this crap. It has to be a worry free weekend. I'm gonna go see a Golden Girls play this weekend, I think, at two o'clock on Saturday, and then go to dinner with Steve and friend. Sunday, I'm gonna go to lunch with Heath at a new vegan Korean barbecue.
Speaker 2: I can't think about this.
Speaker 4: And I'm in touch with the Lisbon Tourism office about coming over for ten days to do shows, and while I'm there, I'll be looking at property.
Speaker 2: They may bring me over in June. So I already reached out to them this morning.
Speaker 4: I said I need to come over and do shows over there, because while I'm over there, I am truly going to look and if I could live in Lisbon, y'all can have this country. I'm done with it. It's not even worth fighting for. Why Because I shouldn't be alone in the fight. You shouldn't be alone in this fight. Everybody should be outraged today at that tweet. Everybody should be outraged at the last month. Everybody should be called, including the GOP. That's the point. It's not liberals that should be up in arms, it's Republicans. He is killing that Party. He is turning it into Maga, and by association, it will fall. When Maga falls, and they will fall, and Republicans will be gone, which will make me happy. But don't they care? Doesn't the GOP have a responsibility to the Constitution first? Doesn't the military? Are we just forgetting the document that they're sworn to protect and serve?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: They are, and most maggots haven't even read it. I have a copy right here, all right, have a super weekend. Thank you for joining me on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, all the streaming services Apple Music, Plush, Spotify, tune in twenty five hundred subscribers on tune In, Hi, tune in podcast Chaser, Hi Podcast Chaser.
Speaker 2: We're all over the place, and soon I hope to be broadcasting from abroad. The view from abroad. I am proud. Do you want to be her?
Speaker 1: Mony?
Speaker 2: Much love to you? The view from this broud to you.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours. Listen daily to the corellcast.
Speaker 2: On your cotely different point of view.
Speaker 1: Yours listen daily to the corellcast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of you, yours listen daily to the corelle cast on your