Speaker 1: This is a podcast from wr.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. We're gonna deal with some kind of heavy COVID stuff here in a few We'll get to some emails and other things this hour, but the COVID stuff is going to be hot and heavy for a couple of minutes because of something Senator Ron Johnson did today.
Speaker 1: Before we get.
Speaker 2: To that, I want to remind you Monday is Memorial Day. We will be here doing a Memorial Day show. There are no ads that day. There's not gonna be any grouping off, there's no politics that day. It's all history and honoring the fallen, history and honoring the fallen. If you have somebody who died in combat, not veterans, don't send me that. Somebody who died in combat, name, rank, conflict. You can send that in to Jesse at Chess kellyshow dot com. This obviously applies as well to training accidents, things that died in service to our country in the military.
Speaker 1: Send in name, rank.
Speaker 2: Conflict, and I will attempt. I don't ever like to promise things happen. I will attempt to read every single name on the air.
Speaker 1: All right, all right now.
Speaker 2: Obviously I am aware that we're never going to get a full reckoning in this life of COVID tyrants of the evil things that were done to this nation, to you, in particular, to families, to kids, to old people, to men, to women, to We're never going to get a full accounting of what the bad people did to this country during COVID. We're just not justice oftentimes does not come to us in this life. There will be justice, just oftentimes not in this life. But I want to make sure before I play some of this. Ron Johnson, Senator from Wisconsin, and a very good one. He's just a really solid human being who fights for things we care about. Ron Johnson's not letting a lot of this stuff go. And he had some people in today to give testimony about the vaccine air fingers quote in particular. And I want to discuss this because I want to make sure people remember we at the very beginning of this, we were treated to all kinds of videos which we now know are propaganda out of China. China starts putting out videos showing people just falling over dead in the streets, and I remember there was an internet story out there that China had had incinerators fired up in Wuhan and they were loading bodies by the thousand into the incinerator.
Speaker 1: We were told, we were.
Speaker 2: Propagandaed that this disastrous, horribly deadly thing God was coming for us. And then COVID starts popping up in America, which of course is going to be inevitable. It's a respiratory virus. It's gonna spread everywhere. It starts to pop up in America, the evil demons in the Trump government realized they had an opportunity to get rid of Trump, especially an opportunity to smash the thing that was gonna get Trump reelected the economy, and look, he has to own some of it as well. It worked. They walked into his office and they told him, hey, if you don't do something right now, you're gonna have five million dead Americans, ten million dead Americans. They gave him all these ridiculous statistics if you don't do something right now.
Speaker 1: Trump agrees to.
Speaker 2: Go along with handing the country to Fauci, and they put out some ridiculous I remember the day I ranted about this on the radio. I lost my freaking mind. Fifteen days to slow the spread. And the idea of it was they had taken a completely made up thing, social distancing. They picked a number six feet again. They made all this up, and they issued a directive for fifteen days, for two weeks, nobody go to work, nobody go to school. And of course I warned you that it wouldn't stop there. I warned you that you should never stop the economy for even a day. You don't ever point at your society and force it to stop. That's insane. I warned all these things. But these warnings were ignored, and fifteen days surprise surprise turned into thirty turned out, and depending on where you lived, it turned into forever. Kid can't go to school, wear a mask. Restaurants shut down, family business shut down, stand on the steps in the store.
Speaker 1: You remember the insaneanity.
Speaker 2: And then after they beat us down, and they beat us down, and they made life just miserable, these filthy tyrants. Miserable. Miserable is what they made it. You can't see friends, you can't do this. And by the way, I violated all these things, all these things proudly I brag about it to this day. My neighborhood. July that year, we were throwing big blowout parties. Weren't even allowed. Yeah, everybody, come over. Don't you dare wear a mask either, loser. We're having fun. After they beat us down, they beat us down, and they beat us down. Then they offered us the carrot. They gave us that government stick over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: Go home, what are you doing? We'll report you.
Speaker 2: But then they gave us the stick, the little bit of hope. Hey, m I know you're probably tired of that mask. I bet, I bet you're anxious to get back to work. Are you missing having a paycheck? I bet you want your kid to go back to school. I bet you'd like to see you dying mother in the hospital. Would you like to actually physically be with her? I have great news. We're gonna allow you to do all that. But hmmm, you're gonna have to take this little vaccine first. Don't worry, don't worry, don't worry. It's safe.
Speaker 1: That's very very safe.
Speaker 2: It's safe. We've tested it. Wink wink, I promise we've tested it. Just please take this. Oh ooh, first dose isn't working? Okay, Hey, no, big deal. We kind of thought that might be the case. Great news. Two shots, that's all you need. Give it a two banger, you'll be virus free.
Speaker 1: We'll let you have your life.
Speaker 2: Back, I promise. Oh two isn't working. Huh, that's okay.
Speaker 1: You know what booster? We needed to get a third. We'll call it a booster.
Speaker 2: You see the first two that failed, it's because they haven't had a boost. You just need a little boost, all right, get two boosts, you remember. But it's actually one of the great evils ever perpetrated on the American people because they didn't test the thing. They fast tracked the approvals for all these things without testing it. They made all kinds of claims that simply weren't true. And while they were hiding its effectiveness, they were also hiding something else. Here's a headline. US officials delayed warning the public about the heart inflammation risk from COVID.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: If I went home and I turned on the baseball game, virtually every commercial would be a pharmaceutical ad, and virtually every one of those pharmaceutical ads that lasts for thirty seconds will have the last ten seconds of it and informing me that yes, the pill may fix your heart problems, but you also may poop yourself to death or commit suicide because of the horrific side effects. They're happy to tell us the side effects of every single thing in the country, except you weren't allowed to say that about COVID, which brings us to Senator Ron Johnson and what was said today in front of me, and do.
Speaker 3: You have any science to back up your opinion?
Speaker 1: The best data are autopsies.
Speaker 4: So in the largest autopsy series published todate, I know because I'm the senior author of all the death deaths. We examined and we re reviewed them. We had an adjudication committee, We had ways of arbitration deciding on did the vaccine cause death? The answer is, of these cases that came in for autopsy after vaccination, seventy three point nine percent of individuals it was determined that the vaccine was the cause of death. First author is Holshore and colleagues, He's sitting right behind me.
Speaker 2: Seventy three point nine percent.
Speaker 1: Headline.
Speaker 2: Biden administration allegedly covered up the COVID nineteen vaccine side effects. When I call the government the largest criminal organization on the planet, the American government as it currently stands that angers some people. Well, what would you call an organization that told you you'd be fired if you didn't take this medication, a medication they lied to you about, and a medication that in fact brought a significant risk of killing you anyway, what would you call an organization like that? I don't care if it's some Italian gangster from New Jersey or it's a United States government doctor. What would you say about an organization that forced you at gunpoint to take something that could kill kill you and lied to you about the fact that could kill you. I don't know how you would describe it. I would describe that as being criminal. We're moving off of it before I start to lose my temper. We'll do some emails this.
Speaker 1: Do you know what you know?
Speaker 2: In some ways, though, I'm grateful because I have embraced natural solutions for things. It's so poisoned me to the medical establishment of this country that I believe in going natural with as many things as possible, including food things, supplement things, even for my freaking dog. This is this is part of the reason I have embraced rough greens so much. I don't want to go to the vet and get a prescription for Fred. I don't I don't want him to have to go to the.
Speaker 1: Vet at all.
Speaker 2: Did you know that after the age of ten, fifty percent of American dogs will die of cancer?
Speaker 1: Think about that number? Why?
Speaker 2: Why do you think start sprinkling Roughgreens on your dog's food created by naturalpathic doctor Dennis Black. Vitamins and minerals and digestive enzymes and probiotics and everything your dog needs to live a long time.
Speaker 1: Eight three three three three my dog or go to.
Speaker 2: Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse.
Speaker 1: We'll be back Jesse.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Remember you need to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's move on through some emails to dear mister jerk service. That's not the name of the business.
Speaker 1: Never mind.
Speaker 2: My niece's boyfriend is deployed in the Middle East. I'm told there's a scorpion there that, if stung, will kill you in forty five minutes. The military does not keep an antidote on hand due to cost. It can be had, however, from a zoo an hour away. See the problem? Do you know anything about this? Keep up the good work. You're the next rush. There's no next rush, thank you, there's only one of those. Here's what I know. No, I don't know anything specific about a scorpion. But here's what I do know.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: Lore, especially in military circles, especially about wildlife, lore, can be a very very powerful thing. I personally was treated to all kinds of lore about something known as the camel spider. Have you ever heard of a camel spider? Have you ever seen a camel spider? Oh, Corey, They're enormous. They're enormous. Uh, you've seen the movie Predator, right, or at least you know what movie I'm talking about. The movie Predator, The big scary a thing comes down and kills people. You know what his face looks like where he's got that weird mouth with kind of a two top fangs and two bottom fangs. It's very awful looking. That's what a camel spider's face looks like. Oh yeah, Chris, I know that's. I felt the exact same way. When we were in Iraq, we saw them and they would be on our gear. Remember when I was there, we didn't have any facilities. There were no bases or anything like that. You were digging your hole in the ground to sleep in every night that you were out nature. That's the way it was.
Speaker 1: Months.
Speaker 2: So we were always dealing with them, brushing them away, looking for them. You have to make sure you dump out your boots in the morning. So and we were told I remember being told that these are deadly spiders. Deadly spiders, be careful, camel spiders. They'll kill you. They'll bite you and you won't feel it, and then you'll die two hours later. And then the most ridiculous things in the world. Yeah, they're not even harmful. There's humongous. They get humongous, they get really scary. I don't even think they're poisonous to humans. What Chris, Chris said, like a banana spider, Yeah, yeah, look, or that big goliath bird eating spider. Have you ever seen one of those things before? I know, Chris, I know. It gives me the hebegbis too. The big goliath bird eating spider. You look at that thing and you think, well, that thing's probably eaten ten or twelve people today. It never killed anybody, but it looks like that I'm not saying wherever your niece's boyfriend is there's not a deadly scorpion. It's the desert. There are deadly scorpions in the desert, most definitely in places like Africa, Egypt, places like that, they do have deadly scorpions, there's no question. But don't worry about it. Don't worry about it. You know, I've asked. In fact, i've talked to navy seals. I think on this show before, I'm friends with some Navy seals. I've asked them about sharks. Because you can't even believe the amount of time these guys spend in the water. As much time as you think navy seals must spend in the water, I'm telling you, it's more. They learn to exist in the water, under it, on it, swimming, snorkeling, you name it. They are in the water. They are in the water all the time. All over the world too. It's not as if it's just in the pool. We're talking ocean water all over the world, shark infested water all over the world. And for the most part they'll say, oh, I crossed my mind now and then, but I never really thought about it, and never even heard of a guy getting attacked, never even heard about it. Animal lore in the military can get blown way out of proportion. Don't read anything into it, your niece's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I'll be fine, all right.
Speaker 2: Jesse Napking, Cole Kelly. The Republicans passed, the Republicans passing the Big I can't say that word. Beep Bill are giving Elon Musk a small taste of what the Gewatt soldiers must be going through after Biden surrendered Afghanistan to the seventh century barbarians. It's an absolute disgrace what they did to that man. Well, Elon Musk is finding out what I warned. I mean, do you remember if you listened to the show for how long did I not tell you that Elon Musk is going to get frustrated and quit? Chris? Did I not say that I told you this a long time ago. Elon Musk is a private sector guy who when he purchases something or creates his own business, he will trim all the fat into the smartest, most razors sharp efficient thing he possibly can. He bought Twitter and fired like eighty percent of the staff. It runs better than it ever did before. That's what he does. A guy like that gets in the federal government, dedicates his life for a period of time while his life is being threatened, I might point out, dedicates his life to exposing the fraud in the government, exposing the corruption in the government, and sits and watches Republicans create a one point five trillion dollar bill that funds almost every part of it. And you wonder why you just said, Man, I don't think I'm gonna get involved really in politics much anymore. Elon Musk found out that even the wealthiest man on the planet, maybe the smartest man on the planet, when faced with the gigantic, systemic corruption of the United States government, even that guy is outmatched.
Speaker 1: And I'm frustrated.
Speaker 2: M But like I said, I don't know how often I'm gonna talk about the debt anymore spending because apparently I'm the only one frustrated. No one else cares. All Right, I want to move on, and I'm gonna do some more emails. I'm going to talk about Western civilization. This will be fascinating. Hang on a Jesse Kelly show on a fantastic, fantastic Thursday. I can't get the smile off my face. You need to download the show if you miss any part of it, iHeart Spotify iTunes. They caught up with Ihan Omar and asked her about that shooting where some Palestinian commedy nutjob mowed down a couple of Jewish people. Here, can I get your reaction to the shooting that happened to DC last night.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go for now.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go for now.
Speaker 2: Mark couldn't even say condolence is for the family. Look, we don't have to play the same game every time. It's not an accident. Why she doesn't want to talk about it. Why the left doesn't want to talk about leftist violence? They like it, they like it. You can't condemn political violence really that often if you're a democrat, because political violence is how you push your revolution forward. It's why I look Antifa. Antifa is actually a great example of this. Now, who's pro Antifa that you can name? I mean, I'm talking about vocally pro Antifa. You can't name anybody. It's a group of massed lunatics who pop up in various cells in cities across the country. And sometimes it's a protest, sometimes it's a riot, sometimes it's murder. They've done all those things that this is a violent, communist terrorist group. Remember when Joe Biden was asked about Antifa at the during the debate. I remember his answer, he said, it's just an idea. Well that's a weird answer, isn't it. What do you mean just an idea? Of course, it's not just an idea. That doesn't make sense. Even the man who was about to be president couldn't condemn it. Why if you're a democrat, violent street communists are a critical part of your constituency, and you can never be seen to betray them publicly. You can't be seen as a trader or else they'll come for you. Then you'll be cast out of the movement. Violence, street animals. That's how communists operate. Anyway, let's do some emails, Jesse. The United States, based on the precepts of Western civilization, has a long history of attempting to bring what other Americans thought, or even think every man in the world yearns for democracy through the removal of an oppressive dictator or group of dictators. I am sorry that this basic assumption of every man's wants months seems now wrong in Iraq and Afghanistan, but please don't give up on the service of Americans in the Middle East for the future, and so on and so forth. Okay, well, first, every man craves. We should always be careful with that. I probably have used that term before. Everybody, everyone, every man, every woman. That's almost nothing is universal. You know what a lot of people crave something different, That's what a lot of people crave. And that applies to the governments that rule over them as well. You know, I've warned before, as an example, I've warned before that we are going to get a right wing dictator in this country. How many times have I told you that we are going to get a Franco type, a Pinochet type in the country. And why because the increased insanity, violence, destructive nature of the left needs to be stopped. The current GOP doesn't have the guts to stop it, doesn't have what it takes to stop it. And so what's going to happen is it's not that a dictator is going to just rise up and take power from nothing, even though you don't want it. What's going to happen, and in fact, you're already seeing glimpses of it.
Speaker 1: From the right.
Speaker 2: The right is going to demand one. When I say there's going to be a dictator, my emails melt with people say, you know what, Jesse Good, I'm ready for one. Every day you wake up and there's a new judge that stops Trump from deporting a bunch of gang members.
Speaker 1: That leads people to the.
Speaker 2: Conclusion, we need a dictator to come in and put these freaking judges in their place and arrest these guys and stop this. And we have to put a stop to that. That the dictator rises because the people well demand him. When Julius Caesar did what Julius Caesar did when he finally crossed the Rubicon. Remember that's not just the saying. The Rubicon, for those who don't know, was a river. And when you crossed the Rubicon into Roman territory with an army, if you brought an army there, you're a general. You brought an army that was like the biggest law in the world you could violate. And once you had done that, once you violated that, you would have been put to death as soon as they arrested you for leading an army across the Rubicon. That's why when you passed the point of no return, people today will say, well, we really crossed the rubicon. That's what Julius Caesar did. But when Julius Caesar brought an army into Rome, when he crossed the rubicon, and Julius Caesar started to crack down on the people who had been doing all the corruption and the senate and whatnot, he was acting like a dictator, and in fact, in virtually every way he was in the entire history of Rome had been the rejection of dictators, the rejection of kings. They took pride in the fact they didn't have one no no, no, no no, we're a free people, who are a civilized people were ruled by the senate. The people have a voice. That was in the Roman DNA. When Julius Caesar finally took that place, the people cheered, do you know who? The people ran out of Rome? They ran out the Brutuses of the world, the people who conspired and killed Caesar. Remember the rallying cry of Brutus and his people was death to tyrants. It was the Latin version of death to tyrants. Sixth semper Tyrannus. I believe it is death to tyrants. And they thought the people would be on their side. Look at us, we took out a tyron, back to being a republic. Yeah, two minutes later they were slipping out of town before the mob ripped them limb from limb. The people wanted a dictator, demanded a dictator because their current form of government had become evil and criminal, and they wanted something different. Here in America. The reason we were founded on freedom, freedom from tyranny, freedom from tyrants, was because we were experiencing tyranny underneath the British crown. And it wasn't just the founding fathers they get all the credit. The people themselves in this country wanted something more, wanted something different. You come home from work at night and you find out your wife is for as she's busy serving dinner to the British soldier who's been quartered in your house against your wishes. You walk in and there's a soldier with his feet up on your chair, eating your meal with your wife and kids. Let me tell you what. You eventually develop an appetite for revolution because you decide that can never happen again, and whatever that is, I don't want to live under that. Let's fight about it. And the same thing works overseas. We lie to ourselves. Oftentimes we do this all the time. We lie to ourselves that everybody wants to be like us, that everybody wants to constitution and well, everybody wants to be free.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Think about the liberal in your life, think about your liberal, and Peggy, think about the communist you know. Does that strike you as a person with a burning desire to be free? Is that how you interpret them?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be free, don't want to be told.
Speaker 2: What to do, what to think, what to act, how to act, what to drive, where to go. You tell me what to do, and I'll do whatever I do because into her I find my safety. That's not a human being that craves freedom. That's a human being, like many human beings, that craves slavery, servitude. That's what they want. Let's move on. Let's wrap this whole thing up with some headlines and other things. Let's also look, would you like to learn more about that whole constitution thing. Have you ever read anything in the Constitution or heard somebody quote something in the Constitution and said to yourself, that's kind of weird. Why, well, there's a reason behind all of it, fascinating reasons.
Speaker 1: Behind all of it.
Speaker 2: I know, maybe you carry around a pocket constitution, maybe you read it once a week, and I hope you do. You still have a lot to learn. I still have a lot to learn about it. Hillsdale teaches a course about it for free.
Speaker 1: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: Or maybe that Roman Republic thing, maybe the fall of it fascinated you. Hillsdale will teach you about that for free, too than forty courses online for free. You have to go to Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse to get that though, Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. One more segment left, Hang up the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You're asked doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow. Send him in. They're so good already. Remember they don't have to be political. Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. One thing I want to make sure the Trump administration gets plenty of credit for is putting the message out there to invaders, that this is no longer a place you can just dump on your sense of entitlement. You better leave it at the door. And I have a couple actually local news stories, and part of it makes me angry and part of it makes me happy. One of them, well, this is out of Florida.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 6: I have the fear when I drive into my war and I don't know, maybe the policey can roll on me, if they can deport me. You can't see it in you. A lot of people to Venezuela deporting without any felonies, any clime records.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, and that was happened.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are deported of Venezuela without any felies and he crimes. You're here illegally.
Speaker 1: You should be deported to Venezuela.
Speaker 2: In fact, I think that Trump, you know what, Chris email that video clip to the Trump administration just in case they haven't seen it yet, so they have his name in his face, so they can go find him and arrest him and deport him. You you should if you were in a country illegally anywhere in the world. If I entered any place illegally, I would expect to be arrested and deported at some.
Speaker 1: Point in time.
Speaker 2: But for these people that in fact the left has done this and low tea Republicans like James Langford have done this. It's been decades in the making. That world has just just kind of grown into this knowledge that in America you can just violate our borders, violate our laws as long as it's immigration laws, and you just kind of have a right to be here. And this mentality it's just spread far and wide that every single person is allowed to come here and take a steaming dump on the place.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. The dude actually said, it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I want to have the fear when I drive into my war then I don't know, maybe the policey can roll on me, if they can deport me.
Speaker 2: You can't see it in you.
Speaker 6: A lot of people to Venezuela deporting without any felonies, any crime record.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, and that.
Speaker 2: You do have a crime record. You're in my country illegally, you're a criminal. I hope you're afraid. I hope every drive to work is miserable, and I hope you live in fear. I hope every drive home home from work is miserable. I hope when you take your kids to school, you're afraid that you'll be arrested and deported with them. I hope that when you seek out medical care at a local hospital, which I'm sure you do in an er, and I'm one hundred percent sure you don't have any insurance, because none of you do. I hope you're sitting there getting your cold medication on my dime, living in fear that the DHS is about to show up and deport you because you're in my country illegally. And if I came to your scumbag country illegally, I would hope you would find me and deport me. But I don't do that. You do that here, I don't do that there. I'm glad you're afraid and that these stories they're everywhere.
Speaker 5: Family members stood by and watched his ICE agents arrested seventeen people on Eagle Beverage and Accessories products.
Speaker 3: Almost in tears at this point. This is really not what America is supposed to be like.
Speaker 2: This arresting in deporting illegals is not what America is supposed to be like. People's minds have been so poisoned and warped by modern communists propaganda. They actually think we're supposed to function as the only country on Earth without immigration laws, without a border, without citizenship requirements at all. And when you do the bare minimum to begin enforcing actual law on people, you get this kind of correct.
Speaker 5: Family members stood by and watched his ICE agents arrested seventeen people on Eagle beverage and accessories.
Speaker 3: Products and tears at this point, this is really not what America is supposed to be. Like this just it's wrong.
Speaker 2: I don't understand. I was always taught in school that this country is an evil, horrible, racist place, in that every barbarian on the planet should be able to show up here and take our jobs and rape our women.
Speaker 1: And now we're deporting these people on this. I just don't understand. You pathetic loser people make me so sick. And now here's a headline. Why go you know this? You know the thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 2: Michigan Democrats seek to impose eighty four point three million dollars summer tax on all vehicle owners. Man, if I were Michigan, I'd stop voting for these people. Trump administration halts Harvard's ability to enroll international students. Harvard's not going to have any students if they can't bring any Asians in. Man off the Vancouver Bridge and tells the police someone had dared him. Every dude knows that when you are dared, you have no choice but to go through with it. It's just the way it is. New Orleans jail worker thought he was unclogging a toilet, not helping ten inmates escape. According to his lawyer, that sounds like why who Why hires Jeffrey Epstein's dark arts spin doctor to beat off Trump Band. I don't know who trump Band is, but good for him. Education Department retracts Biden's fine against Christian University. It's easy to forget about the full blown war the Biden administration leveled against Christianity. And it's easy to forget why because he's surrounded by committed communists trying to destroy the American Church. And the saddest part about that is how many of America's pastors and priests are either helping them or completely naive to the fact. Bombshell Bose on Biden's decline Cabinet meetings were scripted. Yeah, quite a bombshell from Drake Tapper's book, except we were talking about this. Like fifteen minutes into his presidency. Rockies fans Sue's team after a foul ball hits him in the eye and he blames the team for being too bad to watch. I'm sorry, but that's hilarious. Kremlin says Trump's Golden Dome plan has a sovereign matter for the US. You know, it's gonna be really weird. Not that I'm hopeful this is gonna happen, but what if Trump, What if Trump normalizes relations with Russia?
Speaker 1: It would be wild.
Speaker 2: Chris has his fingers crossed. I don't like Russians, Chris. I don't know why you like Russians, although I have always wanted to visit because they have a lot of really cool history there. There's all kinds of Mongol history there.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor