Speaker 1: It's welcome, welcome stone in.
Speaker 2: The destinately disasters about to begin.
Speaker 1: Let it go, mishaps, bull board the.
Speaker 3: Horrible Comnation story too, go to conspiracy. You know the plan.
Speaker 1: We dig down deep to free this land, to uncast, we free the soul. Come brade the screw. Let a true dunfold. Booie, grab your seat. Let the story role.
Speaker 2: It's foking, it's fresh.
Speaker 4: It touched, So.
Speaker 3: Deplorable Codination should let's wake the mode.
Speaker 2: Dastardly disaster.
Speaker 5: Truth me so hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Jenna, and today, ladies and gentlemen, this is gonna be an absolute hysterical blast. So warning, trigger warning up front. People are probably not gonna like some of the things that we say or not like our dark humor, and you're gonna have to deal with it and get over it because we are continuing our dastardly disaster series. And today is Hello foreign objects, So welcome back to my wonderful and messy from the West. How are you mess Heidi?
Speaker 2: All the pictures for this one. When when they say a pictures a thousand words today it really does so I'm going to give you your second warning. If you are somebody that is easily offended, don't watch this. If you are somebody that doesn't like to see grotesque images, probably not for you. You know, we can only do so much to doctor up what is going to be shown, because shit happens. And Janet said something right before we went live. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I think is what today's theme is because most of these are not purely accidental. This is purposeful a lot, right.
Speaker 5: And the joy of being a nurse or medical staff and encountering people who have done these things either my accident, sometimes accidents happen, or most of the time it's intentional. And there are some crazy as stories. These are not made up. This is real life. These are things that actually happen, real documented cases of things that they have seen, removed and treated.
Speaker 2: I can't even with a couple of them. I can't even imagine the thought. You're just sitting there one day, minding your own business and you decide to do that.
Speaker 5: Well, let me see what's in my office right now that would make a good.
Speaker 2: When it gets to a couple of them, I'll explain that I don't want to give it away. Good lord, I am going to share this screen because.
Speaker 5: Oh this, Ladies and Gentlemen is going to be a super funny episode. It is absolutely priceless. There are some things I have seen, so her and I both have stories about patients that we have definitely encountered in this area. But there are definitely some things that I have never seen or heard of, and I'm like, WTF kind of moments when we're researching for the show.
Speaker 2: Sorry you guys, I guess they didn't want me to share my screen. I don't really know. I was there and then I was gone.
Speaker 5: So there definitely some things that somebody might tend to take offense at.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure, for sure. Can you see all my crazy oh well, all the crazy, crazy screens that we will make That actually okay? And I hope they align. I'm pretty sure they do. And we started. I believe in the slides here dunt dun.
Speaker 5: Brack dental inhalation or ingestion. So this is Ladies and Gentlemen, A toothbrush and the stomach that traveled to the intestines. Multiple reports, not just one, but multi reports of multiple people in different places accidentally swallowing a toothbrush. So I don't know how you accidentally swallow a toothbrush, Like, what are you doing? Are you trying to brush all the way down your esophagus or what? How did that happen? Look at how gross those bristles are.
Speaker 2: What that like the gag reflex alone, I'm like, oh, all right.
Speaker 5: Like even brushing the very back of my tongue will make me gag. I can't imagine like just accidentally swallowing my tooth brsh rush so much and you're not feel it hit anything on the way down. I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Also, the amount of intact plastic on this is impressive, knowing that it was inside somebody's stomach. Uh, that tells you, guys about microplastics and other things. So just saying, just.
Speaker 5: Saying that they don't ever dissolve. No, not even with the stomach acid.
Speaker 2: I don't think they do. Yeah, No, it's wild. I don't even know.
Speaker 5: So the next thing that we moved on to, and these are again documenting cases, why in the hell people choose these things I don't know, like hurry batteries or toy parts. Of course they say it's more common in children, but adults swallow really weird things too.
Speaker 2: Bungebob went swimming.
Speaker 5: SpongeBob, he did that. Actually, is that in the chest or in the throat?
Speaker 2: I think that's stuck in the throat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so a little looks like a plastic toy. That's interesting.
Speaker 2: They did say, these little round batteries, not the regular batteries, but the tiny ones, the lithium round are a fan favorite of the kiddos, So watch the batteries please, well.
Speaker 5: And the thing about batteries is batteries are so corrosive anyway, so the dangers that come along with swallowing a battery. They can explode, they can corrode, which makes your body toxic, which can cause massive sepsis in your system.
Speaker 2: And they could get stuck. This one's a little stucky. It's in between the two. So then they gotta go in and it's a whole thing. But I will tell you also, batteries are a fan favorite at the psych hospital, so nurses watch your pulled soxes. We have had many, many, many times where we've had to send patients out that are trying to get rid of more than just a battery theirselves included.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say there's gonna be a lot of references to psych patients today and things that they swallow frequently. So hope nobody gets offended at that. But if you do, put on your big girl panties and get over it, because it's true it is.
Speaker 2: We can't help what they do. This stun happened. It happened, and we can't we can't say it didn't. Here's a good old fashioned double or triple A yeah, fan favorite. Back in the day when they could get to the remote batteries, we're pretty good about that now, the pulled soxes, it's been a problem. I'll never forget. I was at work and this guy asked me, do you have a portable pol sox? And I am weird and carry everything, so yes. I gave it to him and it came back and I was like, it's a little lighter. And I looked and I said, did you watch her? Why you? And he knew she had like issues and he goes, what do you mean? I go, the batteries are gone.
Speaker 5: I think if it were me, and if I had the inclination to swallow a battery, I would prefer one of the flat batteries. Because I think that would be held a lot easier to swallow, even though I don't want to swallow anything that's gow corrode on my insides.
Speaker 2: You don't want to corrode your insides out.
Speaker 5: No, especially not from some of the things we're going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Oh lordie, these are coins.
Speaker 5: This is a kid that was a very common, yeah, very common thing, which some of the things that people swallow or the amount of money that they swallow is a little gray.
Speaker 2: Gray, it's wild. Yeah. No.
Speaker 5: So the next thing we kind of touched on the previous episode was surgical sponges, and so much so that there's a name for it.
Speaker 2: It's gotten. Really, I did not know those so nasty.
Speaker 5: That is disgusting. It looks like a giant.
Speaker 2: Long time hair bowl.
Speaker 5: While surgeons accidentally leave sponges or gauze inside of patients after operations. Hence the last time we talked about it, they're supposed to have a surgical tech that doesn't count, and it's supposed to be a verified count by another person, so they there's inside they have pain and infection and stuff for years and even a lot of times when they do scans on patients, they mimic tumors on scans because they get encapsulated with crap around them.
Speaker 2: I have a crazy encapsulation photo you guys to explain this, but it's crazy what your body does. It's kind of cool.
Speaker 5: Well it's it's the body's way of protecting itself, and so your body builds up this scar tissue and encapsulation around these four objects trying to preserve itself. But yeah, inst implants to y'alls not looking at this picture, if you're not watching the audio or video version of this. It literally looks like something that a cat threw up. It is a giant, blobby hairball.
Speaker 2: Looking And I thought I had another picture, but I can't find it, but that one's good enough. It's true, But I think it was years is what I read.
Speaker 5: Obviously, that's been quite a while, and I'll find them.
Speaker 2: Why we're talking because they.
Speaker 5: Were famous insertion cases for the Er, which later on we're going to break some of these down, like even further and tell the stories behind them. But frequent household items are bottles, deodorant, cans, flash lights, or vegetables.
Speaker 2: So here's a not a bottle, but a can.
Speaker 5: I have a story about this yes, I was kind of dating somebody or whatever, and all of a sudden, and I gotta give like the whole backstory to make you understand this. But he started sending me pictures of panties and I'm like, are those for me? Like what, what's the deal? He was transitioning, which I was unaware of, Like, didn't know he has kids, They didn't know his family, didn't know. The next thing I know, he sends me a video of himself putting a coke can right up ooh, And I was like, think, we're done here.
Speaker 2: Congratulates exit, but both on both exit, the can exit, the relationship exit, because shit goes wrong.
Speaker 5: Listen, literally, this shit goes wrong.
Speaker 2: And if you get something stuck in there that should be there, like a toy, Okay, you're not going to judge that, but if you start sticking things up there that don't belong, we're gonna laugh.
Speaker 5: And I mean a lot of the things that people use, whether anally or vaginally, it creates a suction in there and they cannot get them out easily without some kind of surgery. And because of the suction, it can literally blow that can of coke wide open, blow it through your intestines.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, And this was the photo I was looking for. On the sponge. This is a retained sponge in a bowel.
Speaker 5: And that is it's so gross, ladies and gentlemen. It literally looks like a cornstalk that they're removing out of a bowl. They had to cut the bowel open to be able to remote this.
Speaker 2: And there's another that's a big one, Janet, that.
Speaker 5: Is a very big one. So they must have had like some kind of abdominal surgery or something to have a sponge pack that large inside of them.
Speaker 2: So crazy. Like the blue ones for people that don't do this, like four by four, I get it. But the big one with the blue tag on them, I don't know what they call him. Those are big and that is crazy.
Speaker 5: That would be like stuffing a chuck's pad inside somebody.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. I yeah, going through some of these, even though I'm a nurse, I was like, this one's been deteriorating for a while.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's disgusting. It kind of looks like a dead bag, Like I think it looks like a bat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see it like curled up a mouse or something. It just looks so bad and no wonder the person's in pain.
Speaker 5: It almost looks like a festering tumor is growing on the sponge. That was like a hairy and somebody carry yeah, or furry poop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, furry poop is a good explanation. Curious, But this one by far takes the kick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the corn stuck that that Oh my god, look at.
Speaker 2: The dilated the bow is too down here, Look at that poor person exactly.
Speaker 5: And then if you think about like if you can't obviously you can't evacuate your bowels because this is clogging your entire bowel, and how swollen and how miserable and painful, and I can't know how long and come along with this.
Speaker 2: This one didn't say, but I am so curious how long that was in there, because it looks like a hot.
Speaker 5: Minute obviously if it turned green and it looks like pure like Gang Green in the bow from his bunch.
Speaker 2: So bad. Back to the insertions, but I had to show those, because man, and I've got some fun insertions. You'all, there is a size limit to what your body can.
Speaker 5: Yes, one that we're looking at right now, because lord, looks like one of those giant dil do's that's I mean, I don't know, like arm yeah, like it is. It is huge. Now this next.
Speaker 2: THINGE look at the spine. It's like right there.
Speaker 5: Right and it looks like it's almost like touching, which I can imagine the back problems that you would have from from your stupid.
Speaker 2: CARDI tricks cciant dildo, from your gigantic I mean, this isn't normal here we're talking. This is massive.
Speaker 5: This next thing, I have never in my life heard of.
Speaker 2: Candy cane anyone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now that is definitely one of the candy canes that people put out in their yard.
Speaker 2: Yes or a it might be a real cane.
Speaker 5: Maybe that could be a real cane. I have seen an umbrella before.
Speaker 2: That is a situation. I don't know what's happening there, but it's probably not good.
Speaker 5: This is that is the part that is the dildol fist and good Lord, that is.
Speaker 2: Touching her kidney.
Speaker 5: I was going to say it's reaching from the pelvis literally all the way up to the rib cage.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's right on the kidney.
Speaker 5: This is an extra big one. Probably a really bad idea because I can't imagine the amount of organ problems that you would have from this wow thing.
Speaker 2: And just so people know, when you're excited, things expand. But when you get at the point of full excitement and you're going to accomplish things, things tighten right up. And that's when the problem happens, because when it tightens up, it suctions in, like Janet said, and then you're in a situation.
Speaker 5: And depending on what it is that you put in there, when you tighten like that, you could actually cause an explosion of ruptures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't try to get it out yourself.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, So this is an insertion gone wrong. I'm assuming it's. Oh, it is a vibrator. They try to get it out, and then they put salad tongs up in there to try to get the dial.
Speaker 2: Do I mean good thought? But you know no, it's probably not gonna.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta give them an A plus forever, right, It's just like fourceps.
Speaker 2: Just put them up there. Get it out, honey, get it out this one. Also, if you have a ten and a half inch dildough, do you really need the whole thing in there?
Speaker 5: Oh that's a double.
Speaker 2: Dogger, Yep, it's literally in his stomach.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is that's a no.
Speaker 2: No, no, and.
Speaker 5: Literally sitting on the intestines. I will I'm going to preface this by saying that most almost every one of the insertion stories is a male. There are some female ones, but they're really crazy ones are dudes. So gentlemen, do not start your engines.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, well, don't start them like that. Good lord. We got to have a better way, don't we. All right?
Speaker 5: This, oh, this is yeah, this is the one that I've never heard of, and I'm like, worm is wrong.
Speaker 2: I've never heard this.
Speaker 5: And this is not one case. This is several cases reported mainland China, but they do happen to other places in the world. Describe patience inserting live eels in their lives for a folk remedy for constipation or ems. Now live eels bite. Hopefully it's not an electric eel with a whole nother story, right, pulling eel, lot of bootholes.
Speaker 2: This is the eel again. This is the imaging.
Speaker 5: Instead of in there a while, because that looks like a skeleton.
Speaker 2: Isn't that growth?
Speaker 5: And this has this has migrated up into looks like his obnole cavity chest cavity.
Speaker 2: Yes, so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't for constipation. How about doing enema if you need to, Why put a live eel showed.
Speaker 2: Through the colon to get out you guys, it chewed, well.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's how it got up in its chest cavity.
Speaker 2: Well, and maybe that's what fixed your freaking constipation, because now you've got diarrhea forever.
Speaker 5: Good exactly, congratulations sir.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean that one blew me away. This one also, this is a barstool leg I got questions.
Speaker 5: I have questions too, like about somebody's.
Speaker 2: It looks like a pool stick to me almost. But yeah, it's not good.
Speaker 5: I've never been like slamming back a beer at a bar and been like, you know what I think. I'm just gonna sit on the.
Speaker 2: On the giant it's clear up past her hip. Whoa, oh lordie, it's just not good.
Speaker 5: Yes, the famous buzz light Year I had to do it. I was gonna say. I have seen more than one buzz light Year and Big Toys Wing's expanded on one, and so that is not something that you can pull out. That is an absolute like opener up type of surgery too.
Speaker 2: I hope these weren't their kids. Could you imagine having to explain to your child where his buzz Lightyear went. He did go to infinity and beyond. You know, don't funk with your kids's toys. It's wrong. Literally, it's so wrong like that. You can't make that one right again, that's wrong. Use your own toys what I'm.
Speaker 5: Doing, and don't don't buy them another one. Then try to that one as well.
Speaker 2: No, it's what I mean. No, not okay with me, no way.
Speaker 5: Oh goody. So moving god to occupational or trauma related. So one of the common things is nail gun accidents from construction workers sometimes accidentally embed them into their skulls, their chest, their abdomen, through their fingers, through their bones, and their arm, their feet, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 2: This poor man, but this guy did it on the purpose thiss.
Speaker 5: One, two, three, four, five nine.
Speaker 2: I think have been playing that game Jackass, you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this this dude literally has ten nails in his skull, and you've got.
Speaker 2: Some tolerance to keep whacking them in there like that. Obviously, yikes, that's from the outside.
Speaker 5: Those are lovely. So they the person had to obviously have their head shaved and you can actually see nails uh pounded down into the skull and this this person is really lucky that they're alive, especially on half of the ten, especially from ten different nails in your noggin.
Speaker 2: Hole, nice little finger fingernail.
Speaker 5: Fingers, yeah.
Speaker 2: Get it?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah that Oh oh, ladies and gentlemen. For those of you not watching, this poor man impaled himself on some rebar and it literally went up through his man business up into his abdomen chess cabin lord.
Speaker 2: Even being am I coded here, you can see the extreme amount of pain he is in.
Speaker 5: And here's the thing like in the in the fetish community, like uh, penis dilators or things, sorry, I said penis if my pictures that, so that's a thing. But this rebar literally skewered.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so bad. This one missed his heart by a miniscule amount, you guys.
Speaker 5: This one's scary, like very very close.
Speaker 2: I would maybe a half of an inch maybe right, if it actually was shot. That the trajectory is probably what saved him because it went this way instead if it had gone upward, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know, right, it would have absolutely pierced his heart. So with the industrial accidents, metal rods, reebar stuff like that are common or oh my goodness almighty, that is Garante. That is a triple beef injection. One went up his rectum and the other two.
Speaker 2: It might be a girl too, because I don't see any balls.
Speaker 5: Well I don't, so maybe they got skewered as well. But he's got literally three pieces of metal. He she whatever. Can't because we're looking at the backside. The person's laying on their stomach. There's one inserted in each like under each butt cheek, going up into their body, and one that looks like straight up the down the middle, straight up the keyster.
Speaker 2: Even when I was looking at these, I was like, good Lord, and this poor guy, I think you have a story about him. But he lived.
Speaker 5: This is a man who fell on a two inch thick six foot steel bar that pierced his body. He survived, but only after hours of surgery to remove it. And if you ever watch like medical shows or anything like that on TV, there are people that get impaled by not just free bar, but tree branches or things like that, and you, if you're a first responder, you cannot take it out because of the bleed. They don't know what it has hit, and so their job is to actually stabilize whatever has impaled you to be able to get you to the hospital so they can scan you.
Speaker 2: Yep, if you take it out, you will let out the gush of a century. So don't you dare? Just wrap around it if they're bleeding and get help and make them not move. But this guy, he didn't have surgery right away. They had to wait until his scans and stuff came back. It showed him walking around with this bar and I couldn't believe it. I was like, what the hell. I guess it like missed everything, like important enough, but it was like on top of all the important things as well.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he's very lucky. The only time that I've ever known, like first responders or paramedics to actually trimp something down is if it's too tall for somebody.
Speaker 2: That's just it's not funny. But the penis one was worse, to be honest, it was.
Speaker 5: But to be able to get them into the ambulance, especially depending on which way it was impaled.
Speaker 2: Maybe they didn't see it's clear.
Speaker 5: That one that one they actually have wrapped. But if it was sticking like out directly out of a patient, sometimes they will try to stabilize it and use a salt to trim it down to be.
Speaker 2: I hope they were able to save his junk.
Speaker 5: That is that one's he might have had a transition surgery without intention exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what we call it in the medical exactly.
Speaker 5: People, that's too bad. Yeah, So this next one, this is just crazy to me. In the brain, a German left A German Man lived for fifty five years with a pencil lodged inside his head after a childhood accident. It was only discovered later when he began and having headaches and nasal discharge. They said the pencil was four inches long.
Speaker 2: This girl lived with it for a long time too. She was quite old when she got it removed. And it's it's just around them that I mean. I don't know. I don't know why you wouldn't want it taken out right away, Like if you came home and you told me, Mom, I had a pencil go in my head. But now it's gone.
Speaker 5: Right, Like I think I would want to take them. But but we'll say maybe, especially this German guy, because it went up his nose, penetrated his orbital socket and lodged in his brain. So we'll say that maybe he grew up in a time where it wasn't common to run to the doctor and get or maybe the answer.
Speaker 2: Maybe they couldn't do it back then, or something too right, like can happen. I mean, you never know.
Speaker 5: It's crazy to me, but I would think I would know if I still had a pencil that disappeared. I think they know, what do I know? So surgical instruments left inside of patients. So not just sponges, but forceps.
Speaker 2: Oh there's the eel again again.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a lovely eel. It's a lovely, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Brown all right back to the fore.
Speaker 5: So fourceps, scalpels, and scissors have been founded patients years after surgery.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is long for people that don't know what this is. It's like a cute cute lage or whatever you could say. They are long. They're like this.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say. We we did like female procedures in our office, so we had these and we performed a lot of those surgeries, and so somebody must have got distracted and left them dead inside of a patient.
Speaker 4: You the pain of the scissors, Like what the serious f like you every time you sit down and people are like, you're just histrionic, like you always think you're in pain when you sit down, Gina, honey, it hurts to have sex.
Speaker 5: Well, and that's the doctors are probably like, oh, you're imagining things. It's all in your head.
Speaker 2: And helt and and.
Speaker 5: Then when they actually do a scan and they're like, holy crap, there's literally a pair of scissors or a scalpel or whatever.
Speaker 2: Twelve years and these are not forceps. I don't know why they called them forceps, but I think they were trying to make it sound better. But forceps could be sucking there, but they're giant. I mean, think of solid tongs like this, like, but this is what they called it, right.
Speaker 5: Unless is unless, like we had some smaller forceps in our office, okay, but we used them to like when we were doing like removals and stuff like that. Or forceps as a needle holder, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Look at that one. Yeah migrated, it migrated clear into the rib you guy trying to get out.
Speaker 5: And we use these as well in a in female surgeries because you need those little pinchers to.
Speaker 2: Grab that cervix lunk. Sure, yeah, so m have fun. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The next thing is really weird. So This is inhaled or lodged in airway.
Speaker 2: This one is.
Speaker 5: A man in Massachusetts once had a pee sprout inside his luck. We kind of talked about some other weird like a tree sprouting and somebody.
Speaker 2: You notice the women, No women get anything in their lungs like this. Yes, this is so weird.
Speaker 5: So doctors believe that it began germinating from an inhaled pee while he was eating dinner.
Speaker 2: That's crazy to me, that is crazy. Look at this. He thought he had cancer, but checks out, you're just growing a pee. Don't worry about it exactly.
Speaker 5: And can you imagine, like they go, you got to come in, you got to do a biopsy, and if you're lung blah blah blah, and they go in and they're like, what the hell, it's a.
Speaker 2: Part going on with you.
Speaker 5: And if you thought if you're eating canned peas, because they said it was while he was, They thought it was while he was eating dinner.
Speaker 2: Can't come a fresh one.
Speaker 5: It would have to be a seed, I would think be able.
Speaker 2: I would think not an actual. But kudos to whoever had to take the funny picture because and he was a sport man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do that he that he thought it was humorous. Later, so the next thing is a toy whistle in a child's lung constantly whistle coughed all the time, and they couldn't figure out that's funny. These are pictures of bird whistles, literal whistles shaped like birds. But they the child swallowed it, and the parents took him to the hospital and they're like, every time he coughs, he's making this weird whistling noise, And turned out he whistles.
Speaker 2: Why he works.
Speaker 5: At a hundred percent one hundred boy, so extreme but true case grenades or unexploded ordinances.
Speaker 2: Boy do I got a picture for you here, because this one blew me away, literally blew me that.
Speaker 5: Is literally looks like artillery from a tank, and it.
Speaker 2: Was world War wide stuck in his butt, and he had to evacuate a whole hospital because he decided one day he's gonna put this loaded shell up his ass. This is the question I have, Like you're just sitting there and you're eighty eight, and you've had this thing for fifty years or something, and one day you're just like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know what, I think it belongs to my butt could work. But maybe in his defense military personnel retired, all his family friends are gone and whatever. Maybe that was his way of trying to do away with himself.
Speaker 2: By yeah, because otherwise, you know, No, it's so strange.
Speaker 5: Anytime you have military personnel or any kind of person that comes in has grenades or live explosives that is inside of their body, they have to have a bomb disposal team on site in case they're needed.
Speaker 2: People with loaded guns, well, yeah, hello, danger, Well stranger danger is a thing.
Speaker 5: But I don't think you need to shoot a pew pew from your vabie. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think I think you're much safer if it's not up there literally can see the bullets. I'm like, are you insane?
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is a loaded gun. Uh, now they're If you're gonna play around with stupid toys like that, either use a child's toy or use one that's not loaded. And there's not one in the chamber, just saying that's very not smart because again, uh, musicians, rounds, they can explode, especially because there's oxygen and stuff in the operating room.
Speaker 2: So kaboom ship everywhere.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like the human centipede.
Speaker 2: I do this one. This is a woman and can I say ouch, because she's got littigation around it because they're scared. They had to tie it off and ligature.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this one, this one is a light now because I misspoke. This one is a picture of them removing ever so gently a full light bulb. She's got a catheter in place. They've got a speculum. It's tied off, like Heidi said, But with light bulbs, you have to be very careful because the glass is very thin and it can shatter. And back in the day because this is the old timey light bulbs, they actually have fluorescent powder inside of them and metal wire.
Speaker 2: So not a good plan. Tread light another toy, Yeah, find another thing that that's this is a bad idea. And that's all. Like, I don't know what else we can say about that.
Speaker 5: So fully swallowed cutlery as an other thing is especially with patients again with psychiatric disorders or prison inmates, spoons, forks, and even knives. Sometimes they do it to be taken to the hospital. Other times they do it just because they don't really realize what they're doing. And there have been cases where they have had full sets of silverware inside of a patient's gut.
Speaker 2: Yep, And this is why we only use plastic. And we do a cutlery count at the end of your lunch.
Speaker 5: So if you're looking for service for eight, look inside jobs.
Speaker 2: We got three. Yeah, Bob's got three. But we do have a better collection. Of course. I don't want to let you guys down, because you know, people be wild about this stuff, right you can just leave them in the lurches with one little cutlery here. Let me find where it's quite the spread. And I was like, are you serious right now? Oh much?
Speaker 5: And that's why a lot of facilities, whether it be that that is literally an entire uh, I don't even know it at all. I think that's like that is some stuff there.
Speaker 2: I think this is one at a time.
Speaker 5: This is we're gonna talk about this diagnosis later.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just had photo and it's it's.
Speaker 5: When people suffer from malnutrition and so they swallow foreign objects because it's.
Speaker 2: I don't know this one was psychiatric, so I placed it here it could I might bring it up.
Speaker 5: You see, part of it is safety pins. He's got buttons. I don't know what's waezers.
Speaker 2: I don't even know. He's got so much stuff that I was like, this one I think is true psych instead of pika. But it's hard to say because maybe he had PIKA and that made him look crazy. But it's a hard guess. I meant to the hospital.
Speaker 5: Thimbles, like sewing thimbles that's old. Uh yeah. A lot of this stuff are the rusted.
Speaker 2: They look kind of like old fashioning hairpins. Maybe from this guy.
Speaker 5: Literally he is another psychiatric patient, but he literally they filled up an entire table top with the contents that they removed from his stomach.
Speaker 2: Somebody made it pretty cool, like a man like.
Speaker 5: It looks like a mosaic pile that you would put it in your bathroom. So along with rectal foreign bodies, which light bulbs, things like that glass bottom, so beer or soda bottles are common, like I said, like deodorant cans, aerosol, hairspray cans, flashlights, electronic toothbrushes, vegetables, live animals.
Speaker 2: This is what happens when you put a deodorant top up there and you don't tell anyone for twenty years. And this is the encapsulation that encapsulated around the deodorant top.
Speaker 5: And I thought it, thought it was a tumor.
Speaker 2: Impressive pressed me, could you imagine, don't worry, She's not going to die. She just shoved a deodorantop up.
Speaker 5: Her cross and it literally I want to know where the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Ooh she got. You know what it was, Janet. The Okay, the clamping that we talk about happened and she had the whole thing up there and she pulled and the can came out and the lid stayed and she probably went was that did that have a lid on it? I don't know.
Speaker 5: So if anybody has ever seen like what black walnuts look like, they got that green outer coating. It's really thick or whatever that surrounds the black walnut.
Speaker 2: It almost looks like an avocado. Janet, It's like the avocado and the deodorant cap is the seed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty crazy, but a kudos to the body for doing that, because well, again, microplastics right.
Speaker 2: Was actually pretty bad when they did it. They said it was putrid, so too. This one was the worst, probably one of the worst ones I saw. So this is their finding of it. Okay, this is a wooden apple. Back in the day when we had all I had it.
Speaker 5: I would food on their candle or whatever in candle.
Speaker 2: My grandpa would always say, you and your stupid fake stuff because I had a semon roll candle once and he bid it. You would just do stuff to eat this. Yeah, this, so I guess this is what I read. I don't know that sometimes they'll put these wooden apples there on purpose to help people with bladder leaking. Don't do that. It's stupid, It's not going to work.
Speaker 5: There's a story coming up about somebody doing something with another object to.
Speaker 2: Keep it safe and fixed or whatever. This is the shards, and can you imagine like what if what if they didn't get it all? Like right? I have so many questions there. I don't know. I think I would have dilated her if I was the doctor, which I mean, I don't know. Maybe they did get it out. That says broken after extraction, so hopefully yeah, sounds like afterwards.
Speaker 5: So why did they fail the need to break it?
Speaker 2: I wonder if they were looking inside for tumor growth or like cells to like test you know what I'm saying, like to see what was the cells were growing. But I would definitely dilate and try to keep intact because it's way.
Speaker 5: Better because hello, it's would you know what it feels like a year a splinter under your fingernail or something. I can't imagine a splendor splinter in your the j Oh.
Speaker 2: Yes, we gotta start this way. We got to start with this picture. Everybody remembers. Now, just remember people just like in Mean Girls, when they said I think it was Mean Girls, right, was it? No, it was a different show. I think it was super bad And they were like, you pee your pants in the sixth grade, and he was like, that was forever ago. People don't forget.
Speaker 5: That is true. And this is a picture of Richard Gear and his butt, his bloody gerbil hamster. I this is disturbingly gross. But I have seen a patient that had a dead mouse in a baggy that was up and there running around and they are disease carrying you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, that would like not make me. I don't relax knowing there's something you know this one too? See the feet and the tail.
Speaker 5: Oh it's a is it like a dinosaur?
Speaker 2: I think it's I actually think it's a lizard.
Speaker 5: Oh Lord help, no, mm hmmm, that would be like putting a snake in your booter like the eel. Uh yeah, No, it.
Speaker 2: Looks like a male pelvis, so I'm guessing this is a butt because the female pelvis is more round. But yeah, that plan, y'all don't do it. And I have some pictures of what happens when you do these things. But after we talk about the live fish that went in the lung, what the hell? Not on purpose either, this just happened.
Speaker 5: I don't like, did they inhale this fish and it went in the room.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think what they said something about the choking, Like I think they might have choked or something, and they were eating I don't even know, but live fish. And there's others. There's another one with like a squid thing. You guys out there in Asia, you gotta watch yourselves because these things they don't seem quite right. And you know, yeah, some of it is terrifying, like the woman ate it by a squid. So I'm going to read this because it was so bananas. You'll never want to eat calamari again. After this, When a sixty three year old South Korean woman began tucking or tucking into a portion of cooked whole squid, she felt a sharp prickling sensation in her mouth. What she was actually chewing on was sperm sacks squid spermataphores. To be precise, These forcefully shoot sperm, which then in bed itself in everywhere. So doctors found baby cephala pods attached to the woman's gums, tongues, cheek covered, and cent like substances to make them stick. So I'm wondering if the same thing happened with the fish, and you thought this only happened in Hunta.
Speaker 5: That is remind me not to ever eat a live squid. I don't really like squid anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't like a live stuff.
Speaker 5: I want to Alamari is okay as long as it's crunchy, But I like I've had the octopus, but it's so like rubbery. It tastes like you're chomping on a piece of shoe.
Speaker 2: Speaking of octopus, women be sticking that up there in Asia and I couldn't find a picture of that. But there is pictures of that, not medical grade pictures. There are pictures that I wasn't putting.
Speaker 5: Might have come from love dot com.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know you guys, octopus If you go look it up. There's this little story documentary about an octopus. They're smart and they have feelings, and that is just messed up. So that's what I'm saying with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's like, no, I don't want to go in the cave. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's crying for help. I can't imagine. Oh my lord instead oh my gosh. Well, yeah, and when when you do stupid games, you get stupid prizes, and this is what we're going to talk about. Oh y, yes, when you guys play around with things that don't fit, if it just doesn't fit right, kind of like the whole O. J. Simpson, don't do it, hello, or you might rupture some stuff and then it will come out.
Speaker 5: And for people that are not looking, this is literally a prolapse this woman has where her insides are on her her outside. Now I've seen anal prolapses.
Speaker 2: We're going to show it at.
Speaker 5: Fistilla's and all kinds of stuff where holes are poked because of things.
Speaker 2: Let's see, this is her bladder fully coming out of her body because a either she's old and that just happens, or b you damage something while you were playing around. So this can naturally happen your bladder. This isn't. I want to tell people this too. This is a medical emergency. If this happens on, it's on. You wrap it in a bag with a little bit of moisture and get the hell to a hospital or you're going to die. So yeah, I remember the first time as a young nurse. This is funny. I was ordered to put a catheter in a lady. She was super old. And I went in there and I went to put it in and I saw this, okay, and I freaked the hell out. I went and got somebody else and I said, she's having a baby. She's crowning, started laughing so bad, and they said, stupid. You're doing the catheter to shrink it back up in. I said, no, it won't, it's coming out. And she said put the catheter in, and sure enough I watched it. It was so crazy, right, I couldn't believe it. I thought that poor lady was having a baby. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if it's very this is a prolapsed victim. And this definitely, this definitely is from insertion stuff and that's what has one. Oh yeah, that's a dude.
Speaker 2: Good lord, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like your whole entire rectum is now outside of your body. So probably not a great idea.
Speaker 2: And you were talking about sticking things up the pee hole.
Speaker 5: This one is actually stabbed in the in the underside of the ship.
Speaker 2: I think I think they decided to take it out that side other than bring it back through. They said it was a purposeful entry.
Speaker 5: And then the whole that's that's like a big thing. And if you think about all of the transition surgeries that have gone on lately in the last couple of years, they have to do dilation. Multiple times.
Speaker 2: We have had I have had to do dilation of a person and I felt like a rapist and they scream and scream, and I will remind you guys, and I don't care what people want to do. Look you're if you're an adult. Now I do care for kids, but if you're an adult, do it. But you might want to look up what happened to the first man that ever fully transitioned over. He killed himself. Why Because they have chronic infections, they cannot orgasm anymore hardly at all. I'm not saying ever, So don't come at me right like very rarely. It messes with how it feels. Okay, in general, it's going to be a change of sensation, and they got super depressed in our day. Me and Jana are close to the same age. Look, you just dressed up in the panties and called it good and you know what they like. I used to date yea, the panties and well, I don't care, but you might want to leave your good bits alone because they still work. Now. If you still want to cut off after hearing about all this, do it. I don't care well.
Speaker 5: And even when you do, because there's things like labial reduction and all those kind of things messes with it. Area of your body has so many nerve endings and so much blood flow to the at that when you disrupt that, whether it's a labial reduction, whether it's some kind of surgery in the area for something else, or if it's a transition surgery.
Speaker 2: It will change you.
Speaker 5: For you absolutely destroy that same thing as like having a baby. If they cut you, if you rip it here, it decreases your sensation.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing, people, let's be honest, Since when did the Jenna Jamison crotch be such a problem we went from the big inside lips to the hot dog bun that looks like a child's, which I have question about now that the childlike one is more sexy. But it's normal to have labia. It's normal to have labias of all shaped sizes whatever. Like. I'm not saying the ones better than the I don't care, okay, but I do think that unless it's causing you a medical problem, which can happen, they can get crazy. I have.
Speaker 5: I've seen them too where it's like if you're like, okay on the ground, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's a different thing here, and it's still going to change the sensation. But unless it's that, really think about this because if you're doing stuff for a fad that might go out of fashion and then you want to go sew them back on later or something like. I don't think we should look like children. I get I don't want to look like a grown roast beef sandwich either, but there's gotta be some middle ground, and some of us are just born different or whatever, like I don't know. I mean, I guess I guess grateful as I'm grateful that I don't need any surgeries. But I'm just saying like, if you did, that's okay, but just know that you might have some serious repercussions.
Speaker 5: And if you do have something severe like that that you need to take care of and you don't want to be a piled high roast beef anymore. But just know it's gonna change your nerve endings, your blood supply, all of that stuff.
Speaker 2: Unless sure, a porn star, My hell, do you really care? Unless you are like like deformed down there. I mean, I get it. If you're you've got something crazy, I'll fix it. But honestly, it's became too silly.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's an elective, elective surgery anymore to have that. It's a fad and a trend to have your labia short off or in the transition part for them to literally whack your tally whacker in two with a jibber saw and then sew that on for labia.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't, I can't imagine. But this is one thing I will say is the women that transition, they know they don't try to usually make a dick. They don't because they I know, you get the penis pump in the whole thing. It's not going to be the same they leave their bottom business alone. They might cut their boobs off and whatever whatever, but you know, they get on hormones. Things do grow. I mean, if anybody saw China the wrestler, I should have put a picture of that. But yeah, things get crazy. But other than that, just leave it alone. For heaven's sakes. I mean, at least enjoy your sex life if you're I don't know, I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 5: And a lot of times that stuff is self inflicted, especially if you have really long ones, because people do stretching and they like hang things from clips on it, like weights and whatever.
Speaker 2: So don't do that. Don't do any of that weird stuff either, do your kegles and move on. There was one picture you had of glass in the vagina and I couldn't find any of that. So here you go, here's a glass vagina.
Speaker 5: Oh there you go. Yeah, I people do weird things, and so a cell phone, it says bizarre cases and multiple cases of not just one. Again, this is a lot of people. Women inserted cell phones during intimate play. Vibrations made removal tricky because it made the cell phone move up in the canal.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, let's not do that.
Speaker 5: So that perfume bottles.
Speaker 2: Oh, I have the funniest perfume bottle. I'll find out why you're talking. You're gonna die laughing. It better be on here. I'll cry. Look at this perfume. Okay, I I.
Speaker 5: Real scented vagina.
Speaker 2: Who wants to smell like a vagina?
Speaker 5: Well, kind of like the Gwyneth Paltrow vagina candles where it's supposed to smell like her.
Speaker 2: Who hah.
Speaker 5: That is somebody that smelled a lot of who hah and their line of work. Just no, this is real sentiment, intimate body odor, in decent touch of perfume or inorganic ingredients. Yeah, I can't organic ingredients. So they're actually making this from somebody's real smelly, smelly tater salad.
Speaker 2: If you don't have a smelly cooter and you want one, why are buying mass and kill for hundreds of years and fds spray to smell like a flower. I guess you can go get the stinky cootie if you want it.
Speaker 5: It's on sale, but I won't get one free buy one family.
Speaker 2: I was. I couldn't find a bad picture, but that one laughed, So I put that one there because I thought that would suffice.
Speaker 5: Okay, So tampon applicators, How in the hell you got a tampon applicator when you literally pushed down right, you know how you lose that up there? I don't know. And broken toys, so occasionally who tampon?
Speaker 2: I can understand the tampon itself.
Speaker 5: That's my story. Yeah, but it says with broken toys, it's broken pieces of sex toys that break off inside of a person. So imagine using like the fist dildo and the fist breaks off.
Speaker 2: It broke.
Speaker 5: So we had a patient come in and she said, I don't know what it is, but I have had this horribly foul smell down there. I've never smelled anything like it. It's definitely not I could smell her coming into the room. It definitely was not back to normal, noosis, it wasn't east. I could tell it was something else. And she's like, I don't know what it is. So I give her, you know, the sheet and the gown and I'm like, waist down, blah blah blah, will be in in a minute. And I warned the doctor, I'm like, you need to take some very deep breaths because it is very bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, you get two masks. You get the first mask, you slap toothpaste in between. The second mask, you put it on and you go about your.
Speaker 5: Day or fix under your nose because you can't smell things with bits. But I didn't have any that day.
Speaker 2: Oh and so.
Speaker 5: We go in to examine her and there was literally a tampon stuck inside of her that had been there for six months, six months because she was on like some kind of like IUD birth control and she didn't have normal periods six months. This was in there six months. It festered and not all kinds of infected. And it was so lucky she didn't die. It was so raunchy foul. We had it in like twelve different red bags. Oh and our red bag disposal is actually inside of the office in a closet. I put it in there first. You could still smell it. I actually had to take the whole red bag trash container outside by the dumpster and put a note on it that said, sorry, don't remove, but yeah, you know, and now she.
Speaker 2: Didn't need that birth control after all, because how would you even go in there?
Speaker 5: And one hundred percent and so the picture you have on the screen is the vaginal contraceptive sponge. These are not as common now, but you still can't do it. We've had people that have come in from the nuver ring that looks like the jelly graceland where it's migrated Marina, the IUD birth control.
Speaker 2: Or your baby is born with them in the freaking head.
Speaker 5: Uh. And we were a removal facility when they still had the nor plant birth control that looks like the match sticks and you fan them out and you and plant them under the skin in the arm, and we would have patients come in and it was literally like fishing surgery.
Speaker 2: My daughters.
Speaker 5: We have found them in patients next, we have found them just cavity. We have found them where they have migrated all the way down into the torso oh.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. My daughter's scars are huge because they could not get it out. It was so embedded. And again I just heard about another family member of mine embedded IUD. And I'm not saying they don't work, because people are going to be like, you're so stupid. Yes, I know, I'm so stupid, But I'm just saying we've seen a lot of stuff like it happens, right, And.
Speaker 5: I always caution people about putting something like that in their body anyway, because it is foreign and your body will try to reject it. We've had countless people that have rejected the IUD birth control, rejected the door plant stuff, rejected maneuver ring, and it causes a whole host of problems because your body knows it's foreign and it doesn't want it there. So, you know, just saying to me crazy, And even like the new ring, which I don't think it's as popular now, I don't even know, right, but you have to like take it out of the package, you like fold it up into this little thing you insert your fingers and then let go when it's supposed to spring into place over your cervix, around the.
Speaker 2: Cervix, the diaphragm, but.
Speaker 5: They they move literally all the time we've done We've done diaphragm measuring for patients and their body rejected a diaphragm because it's foreign. Again. But with the nuber ring, you have to insert one every week and take out the old one. You better be real cozy with your intimate bits.
Speaker 2: Geeesh, you know what I'm saying, Yes, ma'am, you better know where your shit's at. Is what she's saying.
Speaker 5: Now, this is weird sponges and cotton balls left inside, either accidentally or deliberately for contraceptive method or to absorb menstrual flow. Also, I would add the menstrual cup that people use that has gotten stuck. But I will tell you, if you're a female and you have cryotherapy done, they take a cup with cotton balls soaked in vinegar, they put them inside of you, and it makes any bad spots like and this is post bad PAP smear right. They leave them inside of you for several minutes. It makes any abnormal cells turned bright white. And that's when you know how to go in and do a biopsy to remove all of those areas. Can of cotton ball get left inside of you, especially if they don't count before they put them in there. Yes, so, then you've got a cotton ball soaked in vinegar just setting inside of your canal.
Speaker 3: Oh so.
Speaker 5: Wrong, ladies and gentlemen, Oh that good. So Also household items like pens, the deodurant cap which you lovely showed earlier, and even remote controls.
Speaker 2: Uh, remote controls are a fan favorite. I would say this about people's houses unless you know them. Well, I don't know if i'd use it.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm, don't use any eye that looks like it could have been a toy.
Speaker 2: And you know, uh, I stand by this. Toys are are one thing and a toy. This is my er story that I promised I would share the little egg. And look, if you come in with a toy, if it's gigantic, we might get a giggle, but we're not. We're not going to be overly a jerk here. Like it belongs there. It's not that big a deal. But this girl's was on and you could tell it was on, and she could tell it was on, and it was it was very lost. It was, you know, to the point of no return. Well, he goes in there to get it out, and in the er we have the metal sinks, and he gets it. And just for anybody that doesn't work with doctors, especially er doctor, they're not the most compassionate or careful, thoughtful, careful to like turn it off. He bowls it out finally after we'd been in there a while, and he chucks it directly behind him into the metal sink, and that sucks. Was going all over making the craziest I had to leave the room. I was hysterical. I they tell you not to laugh, and I couldn't. And it wasn't even her, it was just the fact that it was just a ridiculous situation.
Speaker 5: And is vibrating in my metal sink.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even turn it off. I just had to leave. And he goes, what was wrong with you? And I said, you didn't find that absolutely hysteric?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he probably didn't see the humor in it that you didn't think at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was in their way too. It wasn't funny to him. I still, however, have a sense of humor.
Speaker 5: But yeah, agreed, And you you have to as a nurse because talking about insertion stuff. We had a patient come in and she's like, I have a massive terror now there and I'm like, how did it happen? And at that time the doctor walked in the room and she was like.
Speaker 6: Well, I I was riding my bike and I went over a bump and I cut myself on the bike seat.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, okay, this story is BS. Like I knew it was BS.
Speaker 2: You were riding the bike naked.
Speaker 5: Then I was going to say, how do you do that in your clothing?
Speaker 2: Go okay.
Speaker 5: So the doctor leaves the room and I'm like, what really happened? I need to know because I need to know if there's going to be any eternal damage that we're going to need to address. It was literally from the full size fire extinguishers a little small one.
Speaker 2: We're just still a feat.
Speaker 5: I mean it's like this huge fire extinguisher and it literally ripped her.
Speaker 2: To come out but almost.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and so the damage internally was aw severe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so also could cause some damage. I know this was on your list. Fruit of course, you know, no.
Speaker 5: Zuccini, zucchini is a common thing, and sore carrots.
Speaker 2: I thought this was funny.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a papaya, and I.
Speaker 2: Just think it was to represent and it made me giggle, so I threw it in. But I did have a fabulous picture of a gigantic egg plant. H the biggest eggplant ever shoved up some guy's ass.
Speaker 5: Is that like ten inch lung?
Speaker 2: It was huge. Look at this is the eggplant. Look at it's in his cavity.
Speaker 5: That is crazy. And I mean, uh, how do you not perfectly every thing all the way up? Yeah, like almost into his armpit? Is this giant?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I do not know, but apparently this is like some ancient Chinese Uh such a Chinese secret. Huh yeah, I guess so. And I was shocked. I was like, what on earth?
Speaker 5: And then speaking of carrots, carrots, yup, carrots are cucumbers. Cucumbers. Here's something else food wise that I I went, wtf. An entire package of hot dogs, a package of hot dogs.
Speaker 2: One wasn't enough, one wasn't enough. Package.
Speaker 5: How the hell did that not slice up your insides?
Speaker 2: The amount of salt you just absorbed transvaginally, Because I have to explain if you medicines work up your ass and up your vagina, very good? Oh yeah, oh, if you've got salt, if it was open. Kind of concerning, kind of.
Speaker 5: Concerning, extremely concerning. Now that carrot, that monster. That is the largest carrot that I have ever seen. And quite honestly, if somebody came out my joojol with that, I would be terrified.
Speaker 2: Oh no. And anyways, it doesn't feel like like real person, like even if you could, if somebody's like I I had a guy that was this big. Yeah, but it's a person and it's soft even when it's hard. It's it's not a carrot.
Speaker 5: It's bendable and flexible.
Speaker 2: This is not the thing. Yeah, don't get cute because you had some guy that broke you in once.
Speaker 5: What well, it looks like kind of peeled that carrot coming out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm saying it. And the butt stuff just leave it alone, Like, buy the butt stuff thing, buy the thing that goes there. I don't understand what we're doing.
Speaker 5: With wall or another thing that have been uh.
Speaker 2: Lost lost in And I mean I get the thought behind it, because like you do need to do your keggles, but also they can get lost. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this this next thing another thing I have never ever heard of, along with the eel. This this is batshit weird to me. A man once tried to use quick dry cement as part of a sexual game. He inserted a tube in his rectum and poured ready mixed concrete in there, and it hardened into a very Yeah, and it en hardened and they had to go in and so urgically remove it because obviously it's hard and they can't pull it out.
Speaker 2: And now this is his dumb price from his dumb action.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I wonder if he keeps out on the fireplace mantle.
Speaker 2: On the mantle.
Speaker 5: This is what what I did, This is what I made.
Speaker 2: So the worst one I ever saw was a cueball. Yeah, we we called people. I'm gonna tell you guys, Yes, we will be nice if it's normal, But like I said, if it's not, I e the carrot I've met. I'm many a carrot person in my life, right And when they're like, hey, where's the salad shooter? That's what her name was, why she was there or you know, we called this guy cubeball. But he he inserted the cueball and it went clear up and I mean clear and lodged. And he had to be life flighted because we were in a small area, upside down like on his belly with like his ass in the air. He had to be life flighted like that to the next place. But think about the action before, like it's just it almost.
Speaker 5: This is chopper fifty seven. We have an inbound flight coming in man with kball and his anus.
Speaker 2: You ball, asshole. Yeah, I mean you know that the jokes and like this has been years ago for me. I haven't worked in the er for probably twenty years. And still yep, I remember that Davialy so also weird statues if yeah, like a pyramidal Uh, don't go there because once things clamp up and tighten up, you're probably not getting it back out.
Speaker 5: Or I would say, also, uh, butt plugs, yes, uh you just because yes, it can shoot them out, but it can also do the whole section thing and suck it right up into your amount, right right into your testine.
Speaker 2: So then you get the asshole that looks like this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's that's so like disgusting, but that honest look at how stretched out that guy is though, because you can like where his sphincter is. Oh my god, that is that is a severe.
Speaker 2: I have worked where I have had to pack a rectum back in. It wasn't like this. It was like a chronic situation that was more manageable, but it was still terrifying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's I mean, that's hello, very that's a sensitive area right there after that. If you've ever had like hemorrhoid surgery or anything like that done, it is literally very little capillaries made that area, and so I can't imagine like how raw and how painful that would be like coming out so bad. So we talked about weapons earlier. But here's another really bizarre case of wasn't a gun. This time it was a small knife that was inserted vaginally with the blade extended. They didn't know if it was consensual play or an assault related injury. The victim would not say.
Speaker 2: I think this is the knife. So it doesn't look very impressive, but it would not be good because you'd be all to pieces. Oh, this is a straw in his urethra. I thought that one was.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, that seems like another like attempt at a dilation, but that would literally hurt, like help, because it hurts to put a smooth catheter in your pee hoole, let alone a straw, So they're not good. That looks like another knife, knife.
Speaker 2: Knife in the in the cootie got sucked clear in. So you don't want to play that game because it's sideways and oh, what's the wrong thing? Oh, we'll get there.
Speaker 5: Pipes, tools, and plumbing parts are also favorites of people. Anything makes a toy, right, anything to make go faster, Well.
Speaker 2: It can go in, but it might not come out.
Speaker 5: M So this is uh. These these are real life stories from the er and this one is the buzzing abdomen. A woman came into the er complaining of severe abdominal pain. Doctors heard an odd, humming noise during the exam. X rays revealed the vibrator had migrated up into her abdomen after perforating the vaginal wall, and it was still running when they did the surgery to open her up.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, at least it was a toy. But geez Louise.
Speaker 5: So this one is titled the cell phone call. A young woman went to the er saying she had lost her phone. Why you go to the er lose your phone?
Speaker 2: H it? Where did it go?
Speaker 5: X rays confirmed a cell phone lodged vaginally. She told the staff she had inserted it for fun and continually called it right, call me, call me exactly, But then she couldn't get it back out, so after they removed it, the phone was still intact and still worked. On.
Speaker 2: Oh this one is on.
Speaker 5: I love this. The whistling rectum. The patient inserted a toy whistle into his rectum every time he passed. Every time he passed gas, it whistled audibly, which is how he ended up in the Doctors removed it, but the story followed him around for years. So again, forget whistle while you work, right, Yes, oh my lord, the whistling ass gss.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Oh uh the deodorant disaster. Doctors once removed a full aerosol deodorant can from a man's rectum. He said, he wink wink slipped on it while cleaning. The bigger issue wasn't just the removal, but the fact that the aerosol can under pressure can rupture internally, which could have been catastrophic.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. And my favorite one was on one of these. I think it was the coke bottle. I think this is the aerosol. Yes, there's the aerosol can, the coke bottle one, this next, this one before your story? Uh, he said, this was his story. Thieves broke in to rob him and shoved it down past maybe it really happened.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna rob somebody's household. I don't think I'm gonna take the time to shove a coke bottle up their booter. But that's beside the point exactly.
Speaker 2: But that was his story and he stuck to it.
Speaker 5: Hmmm, well, good for him for sticking his ground, right. I love them, and you know, like as staff, Like the bicycle seat story. I knew it was Kakammi who who? And I was like, you've got to tell me, because.
Speaker 2: Right, I need to know what to set up for.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I need to know if there's gonna be damage that we're looking at, we're gonna have to take a look deeper inside, like the whole nine yards, not just outside. And so you know, like if somebody's telling you I slipped and fell on a deodorant can and literally engulfed the whole can in my butt, maybe you should.
Speaker 2: Just tell the truth. Just be like a cell phone girl. She she owned. It was exactly. You would never lose your key if you keep it here. Oh wait, she lost it.
Speaker 5: That's the perfect place. And not only one key, but people have had entire sets of keys. Oh lordie, either the badge or in the keyster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's not it's not a good place to store your things. I know they call it a prison pocket, but you know it's it's not. It's I scared a kid at work because he was a new nurse apparently never heard bad stories before, and I think I damaged. And I'm sorry if you're watching this.
Speaker 5: But sorry not sorry, I.
Speaker 2: Said the inappropriate thing. He was a nice boy. Maybe he's not now, I don't know. But you you have.
Speaker 5: To prepare people for things that they're going to encounter.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never encountered some shit like this.
Speaker 5: Well, I have not encountered that. I've encountered something else. So this is a diad but fully intact fly inside of a man's transverse colon.
Speaker 2: It's so crazy to me that he didn't do anything to do this. You guys, this just happened, So that's crazy.
Speaker 5: This was literally, uh official journal of the American College of gastra and Trology. So while they're doing a scope, get a person. I can only imagine what in the hell the staff was like, could you why that?
Speaker 2: Come look at this? What I find is, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's crazy to me that you would have a fully intact fly in your butt.
Speaker 2: Good lord, but if you swallowed it, I mean I could see it, I guess.
Speaker 5: But how how could your stomach acid in?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that part is because people have swallowed bugs and stuff like I've had a gnat fly in my mouth or nose or or but I don't think they're still down there like a party.
Speaker 2: Stuff of your nose. I figured, because you know, we were talking about things being stuck places, I would chuck a couple of these in there because it's why.
Speaker 5: Not one hundred percent and so very common for children to come in to have beads extracted from their nose, from their ears. We've had peas that we've removed from the ears before, but beads are the most common thing for little kids.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And you have a suction eminems, yes, eminem's. We've had bugs in the ears and so cockroaches, spiders, well.
Speaker 2: I have some pictures.
Speaker 5: You don't say, yeah, that's a lovely spider right up against the ear drum.
Speaker 2: This would be my like, not worst nightmare, but this would shake me to my core because you just go in and you think you've got your wax and they pull out some ship like this.
Speaker 5: Well, and sometimes because like cockroaches bite and so we have had instances that's disturbing. But we have had patients that would come in that had a roach and their ears. They didn't know there was a roach in their ear, and they were having like weird like pains and noises noises, oh voices in their ear and stuff like that. And it had actually chewed through the air drum.
Speaker 2: That is so gross.
Speaker 5: I'm just trying to get into the air canal.
Speaker 2: So this one was, Yeah, one hundred and fifty live bugs removed from his nose and he doesn't know how they got there.
Speaker 5: Gross, but not surprising because I was gonna say, I've seen a lot of We've done a lot of maggots removal from wounds and people.
Speaker 2: It's a whole Yeah, it's a whole thing. Like where it's got a real like it's called nasal myasis, and that is an infestation of fly larvae in your nasal cavity. So if it has a name, you guys, that that means it's happened a lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, to be able to give them a diagnosis, kind of like the surgical sponges being left in a person. It's got their own name.
Speaker 2: So screw worms often lay their eggs inside of noses because they are attracted to them. I guess I don't know what a screwworm is, but apparently that's what happened, and they did get them out and he was fine, But that is bananas. They were living and feeding off of him, which.
Speaker 5: That doesn't surprise me because like we don't have them here. But botflies burrow underneath your skin and lay larva, and then the larva are like really huge, so you get these gigantic like they almost look like a gigantic sebaceous sist or something, but when you slice it open, it's actually a giant fly larvae.
Speaker 2: That's this guy. He didn't have that much symptoms, they said, and except his only in a couple hours his face started to swell, and then his lips swelled, and then he started to bleed and that. But they were in there like a long time, and usually naggots only feed off of dead flesh, not live tissue. So it makes me wonder what else was going on with him, like if he had a cancer or I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and it definitely could be or there could be some kind of something going on with the sinuses.
Speaker 2: Where shocking to me. Yeah, Lack, I did not know. I did not know this disgusting thing. I almost called you to tell you save it for our disgusting one. So I only put one picture of these because I promise you they are coming right up when we do scary season. Yeah, these are disgusting and they're real.
Speaker 5: Tell people. What you're looking at hair balls.
Speaker 2: Like it's a people bezelar or some how do you say, I'm bizarre something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So we are going to talk about Pika a little bit. And Pika, like we mentioned earlier, is people having the urge to eat inedible objects, and a lot of times it's from malnutrition, nutrient deficiencies, things like that. So people will eat all kinds of crazy things. Hold on a minute, I got to get to my Pika section. What so nails, screws, bolts, These are definitely a lot of psychiatric patients or prison population do those things, and often repeatedly. Like the table full of buttons and thimbles and hairpins and safety pins and whatever looks like a toolbox spilled inside of them, coins, batteries, keys, and padlocks. I think a padlock would be really hard to swallow.
Speaker 2: Here's another one. Well, I don't know. This looks like almost as much as the padlock. On some level, this is a patient.
Speaker 5: This is a whole nether long table full of chains, screws, bolts, nuts, keys, the end of the fork with all the times on it house number number six. Interesting. There is literally like every kind of piece of metal you could think of that was in this.
Speaker 2: It's so strange. It's just yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: So soil, clay, chalk, let's see, uh, styrofoam. A lot of cultures, it says, have a traditional clay consumption, but compulsive amounts of eating clay and obviously hardened and you've got lead to blackages or heavy metal poisoning, sand or gravel.
Speaker 2: So crazy yuck.
Speaker 5: Hair that is, the hair is a cop It's called trickophasia or trick obeys or, and it's compulsive hair eating that can lead to these massive, lovely hairballs. The one on the left looks like a rat.
Speaker 2: It does. They're so yucky. But I just can't. I mean, there's no part of you that will come out well eating some weird things. It's just not it's not going to work out for you.
Speaker 5: So cotton balls, fabric, thread, paper, cardboard, toilet paper also has a name, believe it or not. It's called xylophasia, and that's paper eating, styrofoam, plastic pins, bottle caps, wrappers, chunks of plastic bags. I think my cat has pika because he eats plastic bags.
Speaker 2: All he likes to eat all this stuff.
Speaker 5: Glass shards again. Psychiatric patients, they said, are the most common, either from glass bottles or broken light bulbs, razor blades, wooden splinters, pencils, erasers, graphite from the pencil stone, and pebbles. That's also got its own name, that's lithough phasia, ash, charcoal, burnt matches, soap, and detergent. Ice, which also has its own name. It's called pagophasia.
Speaker 2: And if you have an ice craving, you should have your iron checked as well.
Speaker 5: What is that that he's holding.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to interrupt. I was just setting up for our next load of fun, you know.
Speaker 5: But but drug but drugs, Yeah, there's a lot of unfortunately that and when you swallow, uh, it's usually in a condom because they're coded, they're easier to get down. But if one of those bags ruptures, you can actually die very quickly from that.
Speaker 2: And these people were so they didn't even use condoms. They use like torn up papers or plastic.
Speaker 5: Plastic bags Walmart shows, not even the drug mules.
Speaker 2: It's not. The sad thing is it's not even like like a baggy. It's like just torn up pieces, like do you really want drugs? So bad that you would do them out of first of all, whoever trust tied them then put them in the butt, you know, it goes through the whole. Yeah, no, it's just no.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think there's anything in the world that I would need from a person's butt.
Speaker 2: Just say, absolutely not, absolutely not. I just can't imagine. And this is my last photo that I have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mister, mister sword swallower. So professional sword swallowers trained to relax the throat muscles to line up perfectly straight. However, sometimes going terribly wrong. Cases exist of performers puncturing their stomachs or tearing their throats mid act. One sword swallower accidentally swallowed part of his prop sword that broke off and it got stuck in his gut.
Speaker 2: And this poor guy it went through and went sideways, slight deviation and came out. Yeah, their's side underneath.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: And he lived because I'm telling you guys, obviously he hit his long I mean, there's no way it's right there.
Speaker 5: So yeah that, I mean, this guy's got I'm assuming that they used like robotics on him, but this guy's got like a Frankenstein scar on his head.
Speaker 2: He didn't explain the whole thing, but he did say he was very lucky to be alive. And I have to agree with him because of where that was, right, was pretty wild, very.
Speaker 5: Close to like puncturing his lung. So when we mentioned earlier about prison or psychiatric cases swallowing spoons and silverware, one man was found to have a dozen spoons and forks inside of his stomach that they removed at one point in time. So it was it was quite a lot of silverware that they removed from that guy. So dozens, dozens of spoons.
Speaker 2: Every time I go to stop sharing or share it kicks me out. I don't know, Oh my gosh. Whatever.
Speaker 5: So here's some other unusual insertions. Chess pieces, Christmas ornaments out hello, golf balls, billiard balls, hand grenades in the butt A hand grenade?
Speaker 2: No, just no, they have to evacuate the hospital. Everyone's gonna know.
Speaker 5: Inmates in South America were reported hiving, hiding live grenades inside their butts to avoid detection.
Speaker 2: And use them for what You're a prisoner, what is happening?
Speaker 5: They were wanting to use them against their enemy, I guess. And so when they captured all of them. They all had grenades in their butt. That sounds like a great.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a big.
Speaker 5: Bang nail, polished bottles, car car keys or car parts, plastic froat forks that are broken. Sometimes people get those little times of the fork, lodged barbie dolls, that's a common thing. Candlesticks are uper common, or candles in general, pillar candles and shot glasses.
Speaker 2: Really, that seems like a bad plan. Anything glass like, come on.
Speaker 5: Guys, well, and not to mention the shot glass has an opening that creates that suction. When your muscle's titan.
Speaker 2: It's gonna suction straight to your cervix. If your chick f.
Speaker 5: One about screwdrivers, rolling pins, and flash drives. A woman hid a flash drive inside of her vagina so that she could make sure that her data was safe.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe she was a podcaster. Ah maybe maybe, So she must have done some like Epstein files or something because she was worried.
Speaker 5: Okay, so along the animal. Then we've already talked about some of them. Live fish like you showed the one earlier. Some reports of fish like something called a lochus, I don't know what that is, are inserted for folk healing similar to eels. This one is disgusting. Chicken bones a fragment found in a vagina after a patient attempted self treatment for a prolapse.
Speaker 2: How is that going to help? Is my question? What is this thought process.
Speaker 5: You like that's going to hold it up inside of You.
Speaker 2: Both saw the stuff coming out, and it's a lot of stuff. Clearly that's gonna need a lot of work to hold it back in. Now you've just made it heavier, whether it's a little bit or a.
Speaker 5: Lot, or it could go around it just like your butt going around a thong. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any that just doesn't make any.
Speaker 5: Sense that that was gross to me. Here's another just absolutely off the wall, disgusting. I almost threw up live cockroaches. Oh hell, inside of the patient ants.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But what like that to me is so like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: How about this jewelry or money rolls?
Speaker 2: Now, we got to talk about Mexico. If you go to Mexico in some.
Speaker 5: Places put your money in your butt.
Speaker 2: No no, And you go to some Kinki places. As per a story from multiple people in my family, I've never been to an area that is like this. Apparently the girls don't want to give your change back, and so you give them money and then they squat to give you the change, and most people won't take it from no, and so they're like, keep it, you can have that. I think they might have been at the Donkey show or the Ping Pong show or whatever show. I don't know. I wasn't there, but surely make sure you have change.
Speaker 5: Apparently, Yeah, no, that's a big fat no for me again, not taking anything.
Speaker 2: You imagine somebody she just jumps up on the table and squat's down your change and you're just sitting there like.
Speaker 5: It's like a slot machine, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, oh my gosh. And and the infection, like I just can't imagine. Money is so dirty if people only knew, like and I have heard of strippers that get their dollars rolled up and inserted. I never needed money that bad. I will never need money that bad. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care if it's one hundred dollars bill. You can keep it because that is gross, because that is.
Speaker 2: All kinds of it's just so dirty.
Speaker 5: And think about it this way, though, if you if you wanted to get change or a bill changer, in that area. You wouldn't have to buy that perfume because you would already have it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you will smell like that already, and I'm sure it's all natural at that point, so I'm sure it is.
Speaker 5: I just yeah, no, So how about a cell phone charger? Oh, not phone, but the cords and the chargers have been recovered rectally.
Speaker 2: Were they plugging in? Are you electronic? I'm not sure. But also it doesn't even seem like it would be like, I'm sorry, that's not impressive. It doesn't look like it would feel good. I don't know what you're doing there like that just seems to me crazy.
Speaker 5: And if you pulled on the cord, it's gonna unplug from the charger one.
Speaker 2: Hundred percent, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 5: Stop playing stupid games?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How about mercury thermometers?
Speaker 2: Okay, if if it was not you know, if you're taking a real temperature and this happens, you remember this in nursing school. How scared they made us of this? As you can poison somebody and.
Speaker 5: It's one hundred because mercury is toxic to human beings. But not only has that happen in the medical realm, but people also do it for fun and whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're life, You're well.
Speaker 5: How about lightsabers toys rectly and an adult question? Again, did you steal this toy from your child? If you bought it for yourself, it's still not a toy, but whatever, But if you took your child's lightsaber, you're a bad guy or girl. And I hope the hell if you use something like that that you do not give it back to your child, you.
Speaker 2: Straight to hell.
Speaker 5: If you do tell them that you lost it. There is no amount of washing that could make that go back to that child and be Okay, I'm just knowing.
Speaker 2: I'm okay, I'm not Jesus or God. I'm not trying to really say that, but that you know that's wrong.
Speaker 5: So there's a case of another psychiatric patient. He had inserted on multiple occasions, different toothbrushes into his punani and they fused together so it made like a giant mass of hard plastic.
Speaker 2: It is power path Also, FYI, people make sure your toothbrushes are put away. If you have people over to your house that you don't know.
Speaker 5: People always doing the handle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, maybe I have trust issues with everything, but.
Speaker 7: That you know, especially after especially after today's show. I know, how about this one, gosh a hard glasses case?
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I just I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't get that one, like at all because okay, granted for the size, okay, cool, but if it's hinged and what if it opens?
Speaker 2: There's so many what ifs on so many of these things that I'm like, what were you thinking? Why? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Why are you retarded?
Speaker 2: Like the toys? The toys are the toys, like if the if it's if it's built to be there, granted, if it's ten and a half inches long, maybe restrain yourself, like I mean, calm down, but you don't want to lose it, is what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, one hundred percent. Yeah, So back on the Pika stuff. So what you were talking about earlier was the bezors and its masses of indigestible indigestible material hair, paper, fabric, plastic that fills the stomach and the intestines. It can definitely cause intestinal perforations. Plus you you are no longer hungry because your stomach and intestines are full of shit bear your everyday items or whatever, and so gosh, I can build up cause heavy metal poisoning and stuff like that blockages malnutrition, so they eat string yarn, rope, rubber bands, foam, even couch stuffing or mattress foam.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: About you, but I would think that would be really fucking hard to swallow.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, also, it would be hard coming out like clearly, clearly these people are having issues. So here's my advice. If you have pika, be a spitter. I don't know what else to tell you. Don't swallow it. If you have to chew the damn hair, cyrophoam, whatever the hell that thing is, spit it out.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: In other countries they season rocks. Have you seen this shit? It's real like they season like deliciously seasoned, clean rocks, and people eat eat them, but don't swallow them. They just spit them out. And I'm like, look, if you're gonna do some shit like that, make sure you know how to spit something out, like I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like I want to reinforce. If you're going to eat a live squid, spit, don't swallow.
Speaker 2: Don't That live squid story scared me so bad. I've never ate any I don't want to eat anything alive. I don't even eat sushi, none of that stuff. Forget it. You guys know way, I don't care, like I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want anything row like period.
Speaker 2: No it has I know people do it. I know they do. My kids love it. I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.
Speaker 5: Well, I like sushi, but I like sushi that is cooked. I don't eat raw sushi because that's discussing.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you have to deworm. If you guys eat a lot of sushi, and twice a year, it's recommended that you deworm. That's why you can't have sushi while you're pregnant, because everyone knows it gives you worms. Because all look, all you have to do is watch the show alone. They go out in the wilderness and where there's no people in Alaska, no people anywhere, so this is not a people thing. And they have to live basically off the land, and they're eating fish, and every one of them get sick every single time. And I'm like, they got worms, and you'll see them deteriorate, Like they weighed this much and they're eating every single day, and now they weigh this much and they're just laying around and you're like, right, because they've got worms.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent. And everybody should do paracyclans twice a.
Speaker 2: Year all the time, and you can do the ones from Walgreens, like, but just do something like just do you don't have to do the full It's better for you if you do the all natural ones. But it makes some people really sick. But if you can't hack that, at minimum, just at minimum do the ones. You know, in other countries, it's routine everywhere else, but here.
Speaker 5: I have a I have a really good one that I just did, and I take it in capsule form because I can. I cannot stomach the liquid it is so freakin' foul, but the capsules. And I was like, I know, I'm this is gonna be t m I, and.
Speaker 2: I think we're past the tmisers don't vaginas and like tm I.
Speaker 5: But like when I was on it, I would look when I got up and I'm of course, I'm like, holy crap, like what is that? What is that?
Speaker 2: Not just kidding? If you eat pork, it does don't even matter. Yeah, but it doesn't even matter. People think that if they eat clean it will matter. It doesn't matter. They're poisoning your water, they're poisoning your food.
Speaker 5: Fairies, vegetables, let us all all that stuff, everything, let.
Speaker 2: Us let us is one of the number one parasite and the cilantro and green onions and those guys are not washing those. And I'm shocked at how many people think that produce is washed. It makes strawberries, you like, strawberries almost the number one, very sure for parasites. You have to soak the strawberries in water and salt and let them sit for a minute. And so a lot of people don't do this stuff, and I get it, but like, then do the parasite clans well?
Speaker 5: And the funny thing is, like bugs are not new to our food. Like I'm surprised I'm still alive because when we were little, we would literally go Yanka tomato off of the buying.
Speaker 2: In the garden, wash it, yeah, eat it.
Speaker 5: Or you know whatever else greene and we always did that. It was never a concern. But now, like I don't trust that anything is clean.
Speaker 2: No. No, the fertilizer, so if you get it from Mexico, you guys, they use human feces for their fertilizer, and so I'm not I'm not saying it's you know, I'm not going to diss it or whatever. But if you got to use it, you got to use it, I guess. But that means somethings soak things in when they're growing. So I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, hey, it's a thing here now where they have like seven states now that signed on to uh compost bodies, oh for them for fertilizer.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, that's worse than what I thought you were going to say. Utah just went ahead with using toilet water for drinking water, and I'm like a.
Speaker 5: Lot of places do that because it's cheaper. They run it through the sewage treatment plant, which they treat with all kinds of chemicals, and then they put it back into our clean water supply.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I get you, guys, a reverse osmosis if you can. That's one thing we do.
Speaker 5: It's just disgusting. So another thing with Pika, because this is an important story they've done like oh what's it called, like forty eight hours kind of stuff. Oh, all these things so industrial and chemical issues like children eat paint chips.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you have a property where like the porch railings peeling or the wood is peeling or whatever. Watch out for that because a lot of that is lead based paint, or especially used to be, but a lot of older buildings still have lead based paint. So that's a big thing because that's huge poisoning in children and they die from that especially and don't know what is making them so sick until it's too late.
Speaker 2: Corral dishes, vintage corral dishes before two thousand and five have high levels of lead. They are now recommended not to serve food and only as decorative pieces, just so people know that, because a lot of people don't know that, and they last forever.
Speaker 5: And then what if people do they make a plate of leftovers and they stick that in the microwave, which intensifies that lead toxicity that people get.
Speaker 2: Ye air fryer, they're good.
Speaker 5: That's disgusting. So chalk dust, chalk pieces, and dry wall plaster, that's uber toxic as well. Like you said, the strofoam pieces, bars of soap, candles, and wax. So like your grandpa, don't eat the cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yeah don't, but he bit it. He did that on purpose. He wanted me to take it away, and he goes, I'm just going to pretend to eat it. Then he bit it because he hated He said, I thought this was real. I wish it was real.
Speaker 5: I'd rather eat the real one for sure.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't bake. What are you talking about? I'll eat it o' bait.
Speaker 5: So leaves and grass, twigs, bark, wood shavings, insects and feathers, which creates like a nesting effect in the gut prey disturbing. And these are very rare and strange cases. Coins wrapped in stray plastic straws like you had the plastic straw earlier. Rubber gloves, no, big fat no says, very common to swallow the rubber gloves in prisons or psych words, sometimes multiple pairs at a time. Hair Ties and hair clips, money are paper money, money clips, glass marbles.
Speaker 2: Just strikes. No, yeah, don't don't do it, you guys.
Speaker 5: I mean, we had one piicapation in all my years, and her thing was shoelaces, oh all the time.
Speaker 2: I just don't a man. I mean, I guess it's something we can't understand because we're not in the position. But at the same time, when you're thinking about it, it seems unreal, you know.
Speaker 5: But a lot like this particular patient that we had. She had a good family, there was good nutrition like all of that stuff. You know. They just didn't want any meals and stuff. But she rather eat shoelaces. That was her thing.
Speaker 2: They needed to make her some cool spaghetti shoelaces and then do you like eat the spaghetti But no, I know it's not the same thing because they actually like the taste of it. But man, well you guys, the point of the show is don't stick things where they don't belong and shouldn't be there. I you know, if it got stuck and it should be there, like it's a normal thing, I feel bad for you. But otherwise, you.
Speaker 5: Know, yeah, and it's something that that you didn't do to yourself, but somebody did. I understand. But just speaking from a medical professional standpoint, please be mindful of what you are using in your vegetjeel or your pooper shoes.
Speaker 2: And leave your kids fucking toys alone.
Speaker 5: Yes, please do and don't return them like.
Speaker 2: That's just not okay, period dot.
Speaker 5: So Yeah, So anyways, this was a fun one. I quite enjoyed it. It was pretty hilarious. Hope people enjoyed it also, and you understand the depths of the things that we get uppy. Yeah, yeah, literally yes, steps.
Speaker 2: Remember when you get that horny urge, just remember this. Would you want twenty people in a room helping you dig that out of yourself or have a prolapsed vagina or rectum and question these things before you make dumb decisions and.
Speaker 5: Then we could play with it while you're under anesthetic like a chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't, you don't want to go there, so yeah.
Speaker 5: So Miss Heidi, it was a pleasure again. Where can people langue at?
Speaker 2: Of course? Thank you so much, Miss Janet. I always have fun. We'll be back with some more shenanigans. I'm sure of it. And I am heidilove of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website now, Unfiltered rizpodcast dot com, where you can find even more. But I would love for you to go to Spotify. That helps me the most and it's the safest place to be. People are getting nuked on their YouTube, so it only gets posts once like once a week ish, So find me there and miss Janet for you for my people.
Speaker 5: And how about you for your Patreon.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and of course I am on a Patreon, and that's an unfiltered rise. That's where you're gonna find the video for most all of these shows. So you're gonna want to see it. You're not gonna want to miss it because we're not done again, are coming in hard for October. You guys aren't going to want to miss it because you know one thing about an ADHD mind is I have just ideas for days.
Speaker 5: That I loved that about you. So make sure that you go like, subscribe, comment, share, be nice. Please, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't be a when I make a mistake and say I listened to fifty thousand hours of podcast instead of minutes because I was tired and did three that day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, mistakes happen. Is anybody perfect? I just want to say, the people that throw stones at glasshouses probably shouldn't live in a glasshouse. You know what I'm saying, so exactly it don't be an any ditionian toy. How about that?
Speaker 2: Don't be uh gerbil.
Speaker 5: I was gonna saying I should.
Speaker 2: Either yike, Oh my gosh, So don't forget us.
Speaker 5: For me, you can find Deplorable Nation on every podcast platform, plus on uh rumble and on Spotify. You can find Deplorable Janet on Instagram or no Janet on Twitter. That's Kate and ow So. For me and for my beautiful best de miss Heidi, thanks for tuning in. We hope we brightened your day just a little and made you think before deciding to venture up that rabbit hole. Anyway, have a good one. We'll see you next time.