Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Twelve thirty for nine, the base number one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena Graham and I'm Jess. Is anyone heard from Cheaty? Yes, she is almost here.
Speaker 1: Oh she's on her way. Oh she's still on vacation time.
Speaker 2: I see things are slow on the Bay Bridge. We just reported that from the Incline to Harrison Street.
Speaker 1: Sure sure, yeah, yeah, Tras.
Speaker 2: We're the JV Show. Happy Wednesday, got your crazy cash That means a thousand dollars on standby first, you guys know, the first order of business, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: The morning the Morning TV Show. This is your sonya Annie see from Antica. We just wanted to wish Mommy and Es a eight day. We also wanted to wish you guys a JV show Graham, Selena essin Cheaty a beautiful day. She gives the fire.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's a good point. Yeah, thank you guys for on that talk back and don't yeah you have to take Chety's name out of that because.
Speaker 2: She's not here, right, let's check that from the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, take that part out. But otherwise, yes, thank you for the talk.
Speaker 2: Are we doing a second talk back of to day?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why the hell not?
Speaker 6: From the question is stitty bad?
Speaker 7: I missed her and I'm sure everybody else misses her smile and her gibbles and also a chitty.
Speaker 6: Are you open to getting gifts sent to you at the station? You know, asking for a friend? That's me?
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Here right now, we're gonna take that part out of the podcast. Yeah, she's not here, but yeah. His initial question is cheaty back and the answer.
Speaker 2: Is no, yes, and then no sort of here we are halfway. I don't know. We'll see if she shows up.
Speaker 1: I don't really know, Grant, what do you have? All right? Australia's biggest airline, Quantis, they had to issue an apology this week after passengers on a flight from City to Tokyo were subjected to quite the visual feast for their in flight entertainment. I don't know if you guys saw this. Passengers on board said it was forty minutes of d's and boobs on their screens and they were unable to change what they were watching. The screens were locked and they were forced to watch Dakota Johnson's movie from this year. Daddy O. I'm not familiar with this, but apparently there are a lot of things that are seen, adding.
Speaker 2: It to the list. Now, yes, watch a.
Speaker 1: Lot of stuff happening in this video. A Quantus spokesperson said that the movie was clearly not suitable to play for the entire flight, and we sincerely apologize to customers for this experience. But yes, passengers reported that they were unable to change their screens. This is the movie that you are watching, and apparently who it sounds awesome?
Speaker 2: How does it look like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but this was the movie that everybody on board got to watch. If this was you on this flight, let's just say it was just your seat back screen that started showing this movie and you could not change it. What would you do?
Speaker 2: Just sit back and enjoy. Wow, I feel embarrassed. But unless I'm like sitting next to my kid A sorry, then no that I'm having them.
Speaker 1: They're sitting next to and next to them is somebody's grandma. Yeah, next to them is everybody walking up and down the aisle judging you for watching.
Speaker 2: Complain about it, Well, then it's not my fault. I'm just going to cover up the screen.
Speaker 1: Or something the flight attendant and like, well, why did you make the selection? Man? I did it, ma'am. If you didn't want this on their screen, why'd you put it on there? They're gonna, mam.
Speaker 2: Man make this selection because the movie's rated R. I mean, Airlines no better.
Speaker 1: Well they clearly knew better. But somebody, somebody, somebody did it as a joke. Somebody hit play on this, Dakota Johnson. I mean, all her movies aren't like this. Wasn't she in that that horrible spider Web Spider Man movie? Yeah, Madam Webb, she was in that. So maybe they thought they were putting that on.
Speaker 2: And next to you, I was on fifty Shades of Grazes.
Speaker 1: They saw this.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yes she is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is so she's got quite a few in her catalog.
Speaker 2: I guess that is true.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know what I would do if this started playing screen.
Speaker 2: Probably get out your baby oil, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not the diddler. I don't know. I think you get up and go to the bathroom and hope that no another empty seat somewhere else the plane.
Speaker 8: That the people down assume you're doing stuff in the bathroom, Beau, you were just watching this movie.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe they didn't see that part of it. I could like squeak to the back and then sit down somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I think, maybe pretend to fall asleep.
Speaker 8: But I think I rather cover the screen because even if I pretend to fall asleep, people.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's exhausted after she went out. Yeah, yeah, get a little sleepy after that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine nine.
Speaker 2: The base of her one hit music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena, I'm cheaty.
Speaker 1: You think the baby Chitty Gi?
Speaker 2: Did you get here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What a traffic on the bridge?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 10: You think the day bridges thought, I am stuck in traffic in the middle of Alabama.
Speaker 4: I missed the day.
Speaker 9: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: Damn stuck in traffic in the middle Alabama. A couple of things. The one JV show number one in Alabama exactly. Yeah, the traffic there? What did a cow cross the road? What did somebody's cousin who's also their husband accidentally crashed into a hay bail?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Either way? Thank you for listening from Alabama. Thank yeah, we need document. Chety, you missed it because you were running a little b late. The Bay Bridge is pretty backed up this morning, but a talkback came.
Speaker 9: In for you guys from Nework.
Speaker 6: That's a question, is skitty bag?
Speaker 7: I missed her, and for sure everybody else misses her smile and her gibbles and also a chitty.
Speaker 6: Are you open to getting gifts sent to you at the station? You know, asking for a friend that's me.
Speaker 1: Kind of gifts you maybe a little neglige some toys we cookie, yeah, chocolate covered strawberries, lots of baby oil.
Speaker 2: Lots of baby oil. Yeah, yeah, baby oil. I don't I don't need I don't need that.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't need a thousand bottles? Just one or two.
Speaker 2: I've been sent whatever you have in mind. On over Yes, Townsend Street.
Speaker 1: One seven attention Cheaty the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, do you guys remember Pinky Doll?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, the NPC character. Yeah, what to call her? She posted, I'm stuck in Miami. What's a what's a category five? We don't have this in Canada.
Speaker 1: Oh well she's.
Speaker 2: About to find out.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, he's not Miami.
Speaker 2: You're all right, right, that's my thought, But I'm still they're urging people like.
Speaker 1: To just amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, to have Hurricane Milton's crazy. Here, it's time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So Hurricane Milton and tend to buy to a Category five hurricane yesterday, expected to make landfall late tonight, possibly really early tomorrow morning. Millions of people are still scrambling to evacuate and get out of the way. The projected path has lightly moved to south of Tampa now, which is a little better. Hurricane Milton is expected to be so powerful it could permanently change Florida's coastline.
Speaker 1: With no Giants or Aids to root for in this baseball postseason, there is only one team we should all be on the bandwagon for, and that is the San Diego Padres, and that's because they are playing the Dodgers. Last night, the Padres beat the Dodgers six to four in San Diego to take a two to one series lead in the NLDS. This is the best of five, so the Padres could eliminate the Dodgers tonight, first pitch.
Speaker 11: Six weight.
Speaker 8: It's not sweatter weather yet, but we are getting a little bit of day from extreme heat temperatures.
Speaker 2: They will be a bit lower, with highs.
Speaker 12: In the upper seventies to eighties aries. Today your day is an age you're encouraged to embrace creativity and fresh ideas. It's also a great day to express your feelings for someone you have eyes on.
Speaker 1: Yeh, shoot your shut.
Speaker 2: Love that all right? Something we do every Wednesday? Are cool or not? Less? Graham? Why don't you kick it off?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think? Cool or not? Halloween parties in November cool. I don't know if you guys have taken a look at the calendar for this year, but the thirty first falls on a Thursday, which meaning the closest adjacent weekend to celebrate Halloween, when that's when a lot of the Halloween parties are our November is Friday, November first and Saturday November two. I've already seen somebody place a flyer for a big costume Halloween party that was happening at this bar that I know, and it was for Friday, November first. Cool or not not cool?
Speaker 8: Cool? But only this year only only because I feel like that has to be Halloween weekend. It's if it lands on a Thursday, you have to do something that weekend.
Speaker 2: I get it's the closest weekend to Halloween. But after Halloween, Halloween's done, so you have to celebrate it the weekend before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm torn.
Speaker 2: Then gives a last week of celebrating. Oh too bad, that's just where it land.
Speaker 8: No, I'm celebrating.
Speaker 2: So so if it was on a Friday, like we have Friday night, would you guys be cool with the Halloween party Saturday night too? It's still the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what November first? I'd feel better about that than this. No, this scenario Halloween party on Saturday night November two, like that, to me, Halloween is done. I don't know. I still am torn. I am torn on this because this happened. My buddies and I used to go to Vegas every year for Halloween, and I remember one of these happening. It was either a Wednesday or a Thursday, and we didn't know. We're like, whoa, I think it was a Thursday. We're like, which Halloween? You know, which weekend is everyone going to be celebrating Halloween in Vegas? And we opted for this one the weekend right after, and tons of people were still dressed up and there were tons of costume parties at clubs and stuff. But it's still there was something much just didn't feel right about it. It was weird.
Speaker 8: If it was anything past like the first or second day, then I see, I see why it's like a little too late. But I think because it's the literally just a few days after Halloween, I think it's fine. I mean, if we're able to celebrate weeks before Halloween even happens, why not just keep it going.
Speaker 2: To different because it's coming up.
Speaker 1: Jess is defending us because she's going to a costume party on November.
Speaker 2: Psychopath friends is throwing a costume party in November.
Speaker 8: My boyfriend's friends they're throwing one I think November second Son.
Speaker 2: At that point, it's friends given no any reason for me to go to Halloween.
Speaker 1: Nice. We moved on. The pumpkins have been smashed. You sprinkling fall leaves to make our giving to court.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't go.
Speaker 8: If you were invited to a Halloween party, you would miss out just because it's a few days.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting my costume back on Thanksgiving Cardigan, Yeah, BOXI people have like holiday parties in January, Like it's done. Holidays are done. I think our job did that one?
Speaker 7: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're like, yeah, like, what are we doing? How you guys didn't show up? Well, we don't show up anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's probably in the afternoon. I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know this one. I think I'm going not cool, but it is the closest weekend to it.
Speaker 2: Don't care, Yeah, don't care.
Speaker 1: It seems weird.
Speaker 2: I agree, Graham, you have another cool or.
Speaker 9: Not I do?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think cool or not? Tons of people in my DMS, well, you know that's cool. A lot of dms, I guess very cool. A lot of them have been about this beardless filter challenge and everybody keeps doing me telling they want Jess's Man to do that. I haven't seen it, but it just take a It just takes a picture of somebody with a beard and then it shows you what they look like with no beard.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is that all it is? I should do that.
Speaker 2: It's a video where you look like without mine that's the mustache.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, so you just.
Speaker 8: Moved from from side to side and it basically shows you like beard and no beard.
Speaker 1: We've been begging to see Just's Man with no beard for a long time, so this will finally answer all the questions we've had.
Speaker 2: But I do you think he would do it? I think he would.
Speaker 8: I would definitely have to coach him through, though, because he doesn't use TikTok.
Speaker 2: So I think you would do it? Oh my god, you have to hit a you have to.
Speaker 14: Hit him up.
Speaker 2: See, we can get him to do it this morning. And then how do you feel about seeing what he would look like without a beard? I'm scared. I mean, I've told you guys, I love his beard. I love his look.
Speaker 8: I feel like it really balances out his thick eyebrows.
Speaker 2: I feel like, no, I love his eyebrows.
Speaker 5: You need.
Speaker 1: He needs a giant beard to balance off these huge, giant forehead.
Speaker 8: No, I love his look with the beard. So I'm like, oh my gosh, I don't know what he's gonna look like without it. I've seen some of his high school pictures, but he obviously looks different now, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because he's got a giant beard.
Speaker 2: But I'm I'm a little nervous. I'm not gonna lie. I'm a little nervous to see him without a beer.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna text him, right, Yeah, it happened. Let's see if he if he's down to do this.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, gramm are we playing this Halloween parties talk back?
Speaker 1: Sure? We were discussing our cooler not segment whether or not it's cool to be celebrating Halloween in November because this year's Halloween's on a Thursday, So a lot of people having their costume parties and stuff on Friday, November first or Saturday November.
Speaker 13: Good Morning JV Show, Matt from San Jose. Yes, I love the idea Halloween parties after Halloween. We are actually throwing a Halloween's party on November, which is so if you guys are free, hit me up, come on through. You're invited.
Speaker 2: See that is acceptable.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes more sense.
Speaker 2: But to call it a Halloween costume party, no, Halloween's over, I'm.
Speaker 8: Still going to disagree.
Speaker 2: You're only because you're going to one. That's all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: A woman in Kitsap County, Washington had to call nine one one because her home was surrounded by a mob of angry masked bandits. Not talking about people though we're talking about raccoons. Apparently, over a hundred of them all swarmed around this woman's house and some of them were being very, very aggressive, and she could not leave the house, so she called nine one one. If you want to see this mob of raccoons, it is on Hear My Story JV Morning Shows. You want to see the scene. You've never seen more raccoons. And they are every they're kind of cute, they're kind of they're like kind of these ones don't in the video here. They don't look that aggressive. They look like they're kind of like hanging out, like it's out like it's some kind of raccoons social or something. Anyways, Apparently this woman had been feeding raccoons for years and years and years. She's lived with this property for a long time, and she says the raccoons come to her house day and night and they scratch on the walls and scratch on the doors as a way to let her know, like, hey, we're here, we're hungry. But she said recently, other groups of raccoons have all started joining her, like you know, group of raccoons, and it's now gotten out of hand and a lot of these new raccoons have been are the ones that are really aggressive and really mean. So wow, I don't know if I feel bad for her because you kind of brought this problem on yourself because you have been feeding these raccoons for decades. But I did want to ask you, ladies. You look out the window. There's like what you see on our Instagram story Javy Morning Shows. See you you see you look out the window. You see a hundreds of raccoons outside. Are you calling nine to one one? What's your play?
Speaker 2: I'm calling in for work. I'm not showing up because I can't get out of my house. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: But are you going to try to walk? I mean, you don't know the look they look cute? Are you gonna try to just walk to your car?
Speaker 2: You're going to try? One raccoon outside my door waiting for me to come out. I'm not leaving a hundred no way.
Speaker 1: But they're all just hanging out.
Speaker 2: But they will attack you. We scratch your eyeballs out. Yes, we do know that.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll get Yeah, they have disease nesses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not even gonna try to walk to your car?
Speaker 2: No, not with that many of them.
Speaker 1: Nope, you guys are scared, would you? I would try, But if one of them, even like you know, made happy running, I'm running right back inside, locking the door. Cops do they The cops showed up and then Animal Control, and they said the raccoons, at least when they were there, weren't exhibiting aggressive behavior and they were kind of like and like you saw in the video, they were just kind of like cruising around. And they said the woman then was able to get in her car and leave her property. I don't, I mean, I do want to follow up from this story to know like what happened in the days following, because she's not there feeding them. You know, they're getting angry and angrier.
Speaker 8: Ah, those poor little raccoons, poor little raccoons.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, she's just hungry.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They thought they had a friend in this woman who was feeding them, and all of a sudden she just cuts them off.
Speaker 2: And calls the cops on them like they're criminals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she totally narked them. Raccoons. Yeah, they used to destroy when we were living in Sarah, FL. They used to destroy my backyard. Every night. They would come and rip up the entire lawn. I hated them. They're mean.
Speaker 2: Wait, maybe that's what's going on at my house. There's like random holes in my grasp is a raccoon?
Speaker 1: Well raccoons, Yeah, you could have like a gopher or something too. Yeah, they wreck your lawn.
Speaker 2: Well, it ain't my lawn. I'm renting the raccoons.
Speaker 1: And the raccoons in my neighborhood used to peel back the saw to get the worms and stuff under them, and my grass have been growing for years, and yet they can hold back the grass on like huge sections.
Speaker 2: Why get a job at home depot.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, I'd walk out. I think we posted a picture of it years ago on the show. But I'd walk out in the backyard and it looked like a meteorite hit in the backyard because there was like ten feet by maybe five feet wide, this big hole in my lawn and there's just a raccoons. They were coming in every night.
Speaker 2: That's kind of amazing. Wait, did you guys hear about these like rodents that have these like huge rodents that have been spotted here in the Bay Area. They're called like nutrients or something. I don't know if I'm saying that right.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of those.
Speaker 2: They can way up to twenty five pounds. They're like two feet long. They're just these giant rodents and they have bright orange teeth.
Speaker 1: It looks like they cross between maybe like a beaver and a rat or something like the best way to describe.
Speaker 2: This like bigger than the cat. Like these things are huge, they're thick, and there's been sightings in Contra Costa in Solano Counties already and they're trying to get rid of these things. Yep, Gidi, they're trying to get rid of these things because they carry disease, nutses and they're like ruining vegetation. They like eat everything.
Speaker 1: Are they native here?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: I didn't think they're I didn't think we had those, but now now we've got them.
Speaker 2: Great, No, I forgot where they're from.
Speaker 1: Not big from here.
Speaker 7: They are big.
Speaker 1: They're they're kind of fat, big things, all right, big thick thing. Yeah, damn. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, really quick, cool or not?
Speaker 2: You know, we do this on Wednesdays. We already threw some things out a little earlier. We'll go back and podcast that if you missed it. But we love and people will throw at things of their own on the talk back.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is Cindy from Panol and I've got a cool or not for you. So we always listen to ninety four to nine in the car, and my five year old loves to try to guess the name of songs and she'll ask me if she got it right. And so one day Tana She's Nasty Girl comes on and she asks me, Mom, is this song called Gymnastics Girl? And of course I said yes, it's Gymnastics Girl. So now she always sings, I'm a gymnastics Girl.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool, smart mom right there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I love that. That made my day. I'm symnastics.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay Thanks.
Speaker 8: Trendinget sponsored by Menciieds. Visit Mansini Sleepworld for their annual Clearan sale or visit sleepral dot com.
Speaker 2: So Kanye West and Bianca are not breaking up, so yesterday we talked about all the rumors that they are headed towards divorce because they haven't been spotted together since since September twentieth plus, Kanye has been reportedly telling people that he is divorcing her, and supposedly Bianca is also going around telling people they broke up weeks ago. Well, then yesterday, literally hours after we talked about this, what do you know, there they are out and about to get They're in public again. They were out shopping, holding hands, showing PDA. Some sources even saying that they are the ones that started those breakup rumors themselves as a ploy for attention because they weren't getting talked about enough. That makes sense again, sounds very Kanye, it.
Speaker 1: Does, and none of this would surprise me, none of them. They said, we're not getting divorced, but then really are getting divorced, but telling everyone they're not, but then just to get even more publicity. Who knows?
Speaker 2: So weird, all right? Justin Timberlake injured. So he was supposed to perform in New Jersey last night, but hours before he was gonna take the stage, he posted this online. He said, I'm so sorry to postpone tonight's show. I have an injury that is preventing me from performing. I'm working to reschedule asapp No it wasn't it do Why he supposedly did have a doctor there to examine him for an unspecified ankle injury. I say supposedly because I mean, it's not like there's evidence. We don't know. What do you guys think? Ankle injury or poor ticket sales? If it was Taylor Swift, she would have went out there on crutches, satur butt down and performed.
Speaker 1: She would have ankle injury.
Speaker 2: It's not the first one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need a more serious injury. Yeah, or sickness, like like a bad illness. That's what you should really be faking. Because ankle You're right, put a brace on there.
Speaker 2: I don't Yeah, you'll be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your choreography won't be as as snappy as it usually is, but just go for it. But did he say postponed. Yes, that leads me to believe that it's not just a cancelation. He's actually going to make that date up at some point to.
Speaker 2: Give people more time to buy more tickets, or more people than.
Speaker 1: Or more people than not. Yeah, I mean, I guess, I don't know.
Speaker 2: These are just questions. Yeah, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 9: All? Right?
Speaker 1: Last night the Sacramento Las Vegas, A's formerly of Oakland, took another big step forward towards getting their new ballpark built in Las Vegas. The site that they want to build on is where the Tropicano Hotel and Casino has been on the Vegas Strip for the last six sixty seven years, but last night was its last. Take a moment and say your goodbyes.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: The whole place officially closed down earlier this year in April, but last night they blew it up. It was a very vegus demolition, complete with a fireworks and drone show countdown. I will admit you, guys, it was pretty cool. They did a lot of but there was maybe a bit too much build up. I can't remember what time, what hour of last night they did. It was late late night. Uh. The fireworks are going for a long time, and you're like, okay, now is it gonna blow up?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: And then these drones rise up and then they do a five four, three two one drone show countdown. You're like, here we go, now it's gonna blow up. Nope. Then more fireworks on the ground started going up, circling around the buildings, and you're like this okay, now they're gonna blow up, But then drones started rising up on the sides of the two towers and you're like, okay, well now this is when it's gonna blowup, And then it didn't. More fireworks went up, and then finally, finally the thing. Both the towers came tumbling down in big implosions. Actually, I will admit though it was cool, but they dragged it out for for a bit. This implosion clears the land for the proposed one point five billion dollar baseball stadium. The A's hope to be building on that site, although it's not official yet. It's not a done deal, which is crazy to me, but it's slated to happen. They's hope that this Las Vegas Ballpark will be built and ready in time for the twenty twenty eight season. If I see it happening, I hope. I mean, I see it happen. I see that, do it that they're going to make that move, But I don't. It's I don't think it's ready by twenty twenty eight. For years, they don't even have nothing. They have no signed deal yet on that piece of land. It's not done yet, Like I don't know, that's what it is taking so long. Well, there's you know, pushback moving part, and you have a completely incompetent owner that's trying to make these decisions. That is, they hastily moved to Sacramento and Sacramento's not even really ready for them to move there yet. I don't know whole thing.
Speaker 2: It's a mess.
Speaker 1: All thing's a mess. For twenty twenty eight season, we'll see. Thanks Graham, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show. This is Eric from Hercules. I just want to come on here today. Happy birthday to my sister in law, Adriana Rico. She's out there in the streets of Oakland right now slinging tacos in their taco truck. Rico Taco. Uh So, Graham, especially if you don't want to go with some Tacola slides through tellingm it's on me. Eric. Anyways, have birthday, Jrana.
Speaker 8: We love you.
Speaker 11: I hope you have a good day. Turning forty oh thirty.
Speaker 1: Eight oh thirty eight save that one.
Speaker 2: We don't tell a woman's age.
Speaker 1: Come on, Happy birthday, Birthday. But more importantly, Selena, do you hear that Rico Taco and it's on Eric. Yeah, he said on Eric Rico Taco.
Speaker 2: Let's remember that week definitely starting all right, time for what to believe? Where you can win this JV show. Chug Mug, you just got to be the very first person to guest today's leaped out word as always leave your guys is all the talkback mog on the iHeart app, I said, Mike Weird Yeah, talkback Mike, okay, and the free iHeart Radio app. That's how you play the game. All right, let's get to you today's clip.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of and just walk right up and start squeezing them. Fuck. This seems like harassment to me. Have you done that sort of violation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Have you done it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 1: Whoa, Okay, it's socially acceptable, true, All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Then whip out your iHeartRadio app, and then hit that talkback mic because you're already streaming ninety four nine's a lot of people already have whipped out yep, and then they just look down at it's already whipped out.
Speaker 2: Hit the microphone button.
Speaker 1: Hit the microphone button, then go leave us your name, your city along with your guests. You got to be the first correct dance in the morning to win a JV Show Chuggy Mony the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get back to what the belief it's where you can win a JV show chug mug in Cashi is today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of and just walk right up and start squeezing them.
Speaker 2: What do you think? How bleeped out word it is? It's always you have to be the first person to guess it correctly. Leave your guess is on talk back Mike. Let's run through some guesses.
Speaker 16: Now, Good morning JV Show. My name is Kim from Fremont, and I think the bleeped out word is watermelons.
Speaker 2: Have a good day bye.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You squeeze the watermelon. Melons a very popular guess. A lot of people guessing melons so far. Yeah, you'll squeeze the watermelon, but you do like a what's the other kind of honeydew melon? What's a cantalope? You squeeze? You would yeah, Hi, JAV show.
Speaker 9: This is Ryan from Kyward and my guess is baby cheeks baby.
Speaker 1: That's that is a great guess. A lot of people, very popular guests this morning, a lot of people guessing that or just regular cheeks, which I think they mean they're on a baby or somebody's face. I think the pandemic stopped a lot of that. You don't walk over and touch a baby's face.
Speaker 2: Like you used to, not as strangers at least.
Speaker 1: But I've old people used to do it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: A little hold. Ladies would walk up, but yeah, start grabbing their cheeks and stuff for like, I don't flap every I don't know you.
Speaker 9: Good morning, JBACH Show.
Speaker 14: This is Yes Mean from Berkeley, and I'm going to say that the bleeped out word is tomatoes.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We have a good day.
Speaker 1: It's a great guess. And you do squeeze the tea you do? You have to the JV show on Wild ninety four nine plan what.
Speaker 2: The bleep really trying to give away this JV show at Chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word now in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of and just walk right up and start squeezing them.
Speaker 2: Now, if you ever want to to, you ever want to play and leave a guest, and I hope you do, you leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's run through some of them now, all right, just.
Speaker 9: Just carry from Redwood City. My guess is tennis balls?
Speaker 2: Tennis balls? Tennis do you squeeze that? I don't go messing with anybody else's.
Speaker 1: You don't squeeze the balls though, to see if they're firm enough, because it's a if you that's why tennis balls come pressurized in that can. If they have been depressurized for long enough, they don't have the same bounce, right, So you got to squeeze the balls.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say you squeeze, you just bounce them.
Speaker 1: You test it out, bounce them, juggle them, got it? What do you what do you guys said so giggly? What do you guys giggling about? Next one?
Speaker 2: This is Lauren.
Speaker 5: This is my first talk back. I'm from Arkansas, I love listening to you guys. I think the guess is twins.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lauren, thank you so much for leaving us very first talk back and from Arkansas, you guys, I had to dig deep, but I just checked JV show number one and.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: A great guess, Hi, says Mallory from San Jose. And I think the bleeped out word is peaches.
Speaker 2: Peaches. Yeah, you don't want the off the bruised especial ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also don't want the ones that everybody's hands have been on too. They have a you know, pretty things.
Speaker 2: Can you have to assume everybody's hands has been on everything?
Speaker 1: You guy at the door, I don't have time to wash all my fruit. You don't want sometimes you're too hungry. You gotta just as if sprinkles a little water on, it takes off whatever that means.
Speaker 2: But it makes me feel better, it does, but it ain't doing anything.
Speaker 10: From Antioch, I'm the same knockers because you're not supposed to squeeze them. You're supposed to hold handle and tap the door.
Speaker 1: Henners, this is your guest, But yeah, you don't squeeze the knockers. You're supposed to grab and then tap on the door with that. That's a good tip. Remember that.
Speaker 9: Show.
Speaker 10: This is a from anak and my guess is avocados.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: Here's today's clips Unbelieved.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of avocados and just walk right up and start squeezing them. That's the thing, because then they Yeah, but then when the next person comes along, they're all bruised up and it's all brown on the inside because you know, this thing got squeezed too many times. Yeah, but can't we just stop that? It's the same thing like that, Peaches, that's a great guess. Everyone walks up and starts squeezing the things and then yeah, then they all turn a mush afterwards because everyone's been in there squeezing everyone but avocados forever. Every person walk up, Squeeze, squeez squeeze. Okay, not this one, squeez squeeze, squeeze, not this one, not squeeze, squeze. How many times have that thing been squeezed before? You buy it? A lot?
Speaker 6: A lot?
Speaker 8: But aren't you don't you want your avocados to be the best, like you kind of once you leave the store, and that's up to like that's the next person's problem.
Speaker 1: I just when I go to Costco, I buy the bag of them. You know, it comes like six or seven in there. I don't squeeze nothing, I just throw it in there. I know they'll be ripe someday it's under hard as rocks whatever. I know, maybe three or four days from now, I'll be enjoying some guacamole. Yeah it may not be today, all right, just give some shutou first and foremost, our buddy ari Antioch, he'd be a very first correct answer this morning. Who's got that? Jim Show, Chubb Monk, nice work today, everybody. I enjoyed all the guests as quest yees, particular the Knockers. A lot of other people came with the word avocata. They had it correct, but not quite fast enough. Eric and San Jose had it. Bronti and Martinez, kat In Dublin had it. So did Ricky and San Jose.
Speaker 11: What's that?
Speaker 1: Ricky was the Marissa and San Jose had it, so did Kathy and Tracy Desiree in Union City, Rubin then Fairfield, what's that? Reuben was there? Real Bed Tatiana Heywood had it. So did our buddy ed ed Eddie in Pittsburgh, amongst a few other people as well. But you know, when you're not fast enough, I just can't. I can shout you out, but I can't give you that chud munk.
Speaker 2: So well, thanks for playing, everybody. Yeah, we're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five. Remember when you do win, like our buddy today makes you to check your email, That's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this check mug flind, what the bleep really trying to give away this JV show at chug Mug. You just got to be the very first person a guest Today's bleeped out word. Now, in case you miss today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of and just walk right up and start squeezing them.
Speaker 2: Now, if you want to, you ever want to play and leave a guest, I mean hope you do. You leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart app. Let's run through some of them.
Speaker 9: Now, all right, just just carry from Rodwood City. My guess is tennis balls.
Speaker 2: Tennis balls, tennis Do you squeeze that? I don't go messing with anybody else's.
Speaker 1: You don't squeeze the balls though, to see if they're firm enough, because it's a if you That's why tennis balls come pressurized in that can. If they have been depressurized for long enough, they don't have the same bounce, right, So you got to squeeze the balls.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't say you squeeze, you just bounce them.
Speaker 2: You test it out, bounce.
Speaker 1: Them, juggle them, got it? What do you what do you guys said so giggly? What do you guys giggling about? Next one?
Speaker 2: This is Lauren.
Speaker 5: This is my first talk back. I'm from Arkansas. I love listening to you guys. I think the guess is twins.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Lauren, Thank you so much for leaving us very first talk back and from Arkansas. You guys, I had to dig deep, but I just checked JV show number one and thank you so much.
Speaker 2: A great guest.
Speaker 9: Hi, this is Mallory from San Jose and I think the bleeped out word is peaches.
Speaker 2: Peaches. Yeah, you don't want this off the bipecial ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I also don't want the ones that everybody's hands have been on too. They have a you know, pretty things.
Speaker 2: Can you have to assume everybody's hands has been on everything. You guy at the.
Speaker 1: Store, I don't have time to wash all my fruit you don't want Sometimes you're too hungry. You gotta just as if sprinkles a little water on, it takes off whatever that is.
Speaker 2: But it makes me feel better, it does, but it ain't.
Speaker 10: Do anything from Antioch, I'm the same knockers because you're not supposed to squeeze them. It's supposed to hold the handle and tap the door.
Speaker 1: This nons it's a good guess, But yeah, you don't squeeze the knockers. You're supposed to grab and then tap on the door to work that. That's a good tip. Remember that this is from anac and my guess is avocados.
Speaker 2: That right here is today's clips unbelieved.
Speaker 1: I don't get why it's socially acceptable for people to see a good set of avocados and just walk right up and start squeezing them. That's the thing, because then they yeah, but then when the next person comes along, they're all bruised up and it's all brown on the inside because you know this thing got squeezed too many times. Yeah, but can't we just stop that? It's the same thing like that, get peaches. That's a great guess. Everyone walks up, start squeezing the things and then yeah, then they all turn a mush afterwards because everyone's been in there squeezing everyone but avocados forever. Every person woke up. Squeeze, suez squeeze. Okay, not this one, squeez squeeze, squeeze, not this one, not squeez squeeze. How many times have that thing been squeezed before you buy it? A lot?
Speaker 6: A lot?
Speaker 8: But aren't you don't you want your avocados to be the best, like you kind of once you leave the story, And that's up to like that's the next person's problem.
Speaker 1: I just when I go to Costco, I buy the bag of them. You know, it comes like six or seven in there. I don't squeeze nothing, I just throw it in there. I know they'll be ripe someday. A lot of times they're hard as rocks. Whatever. I know, maybe three or four days from now, I'll be enjoying some guacamole. Yeah it may not be today, all right, just give some shut up first and foremost so Buddy Arian Antiot, he'd be a very first correct answer this morning. He's got that Jen Show Chubb Mom. Nice work today, everybody. I enjoyed all the guesses this quest. Yeah, particular the knockers. A lot of other people came with the word avocada. They had it correct, but not quite fast enough. Eric and Say had it. Brought in Martinez, kat In Dublin had it. So did Ricky in San Jose.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 4: Ricky?
Speaker 9: Was this?
Speaker 1: Marissa and San Jose had it, So did Kathy and Tracy Desiree in Union City, Rubin and Fairfield, what's that? Ruben was the revet? Takian and Heywood had it. So did our buddy ed ed Eddie in Pittsburgh, amongst a few other people as well. But you know, when you're not fast enough, I just can't. I can shout you out, but I can't give you that, Chuckmunk.
Speaker 2: So well, thanks for playing everybody. Yeah, we're gonna do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five. Remember when you do win like our buddy today, makes you check your email. That's how we're going to.
Speaker 1: Reach out to you to get you this cheg Mud the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the JV shows, Yep, nope. Game. Earlier this morning, Graham, you brought up about how your dms are packed full with something other than Birdie shout out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Shockingly, people really want Jess's man to try the beardless filter on TikTok, and bunch of people have sent me this saying, just as Man needs to do this, I need to do this because Justice Man does have a robust beard, his thick eyebrows.
Speaker 2: We learned it's just those words, not ours.
Speaker 8: Did you get ahold of him? Yep, you guys, He's gonna do it. He's gonna send it over. Oh god, I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm dying because I well, like you, jes, we won't see him.
Speaker 2: We We're gonna see him like this for the first time all of our Right, stay tuned because that will be posted to our Instagram Jamie Morning Show. Make sure you are following us. All right, let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 11: It's Michelle.
Speaker 2: Hi, Michelle, how are you?
Speaker 10: I'm doing well?
Speaker 6: How are you good?
Speaker 2: We are amazing better now that you're on the line because we really want you to win these Megan Trainer tickets. Here's what you gotta do though. Okay, we're gonna ask you for trivia questions. If you just get three correct, that's it. Just three, they're yours. Okay, all right, let's get right into it. Question number one, This is an easy one. What Bay Area city is furthest South, Hayward or mil pedis.
Speaker 1: Easy pasy unless you live somewhere else in the b Area and don't give a part about here.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not true. Who would not give a part?
Speaker 1: I don't know. IM just saying all right. Question number two. During a soccer game, how many players are allowed on the field for each team. I'm not a soccer We'll just think about you got three forwards up there, and then you got three midfielders, and.
Speaker 2: Then you know what else?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you got a goalie and then you go then you got another forgot about that striker, that ranger? What do they call that guy? Well, there's an actually we got three, three lines of three, a goalie, and then you got one dude that can run around wherever.
Speaker 2: I've never watched a soccer game in my life. I have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's as.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: Eleven are we giving that winter? But she said eleven after that?
Speaker 1: But anyone can say you forgot it?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Question number three, No, does that counter?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I think it counts well the hell not. Okay, look at you, two points, all right? Question number three honey snacks the cereal honey smacks or a Kellogg cereal that uses what kind of animal as their mascot.
Speaker 16: Affair?
Speaker 1: That's a good guess because the honey, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: A frog. I have never seen you were seen a box of honey smack.
Speaker 8: I don't think so. I'm gonna google it right now.
Speaker 1: I gotta. I gotta tell you. Yeah, I don't know there's all that popular anymore. But honey smacks they're pretty good. They're pretty good. I remember when I was a kid.
Speaker 8: I love these in my whole entire life.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, you need this last question. Since we gave you the second one, you need one more correct here to win the game. Question number four. The Kracket are one of the NHL's newest hockey teams. What city did they play their home games in? The Kraken thet.
Speaker 2: Wow must done, Michelle, you.
Speaker 8: You're gonna be checking out Making Trainer. Her show's coming up October eighteenth at the Shoreline Amphitheater.
Speaker 2: Congrat congratulations Michelle, You're welcome. I hope you have a great rest of your day. Hang on there for your winning Graham, Do we have some shoutouts? We do do a question, of course, we do.
Speaker 1: Dudes and my DMS only dudes, dudes, dudes and my DMS. Yesterday I got one, says Hey Graham. Me and my son, Matthew are huge fans of the show. We actually won the Yep Nope game and my son always loves your in your DMS in the morning says segment. Well, it was his eighth birthday on Sunday and I totally forgot to send this in. Could you guys please wish him a happy birthday even though nobody gives a far And that's from dad, Steven, And that's what happens when you put dads in the DMS in charge of the DMS. It's we're doing a very belated birthday shout out to Matthew. But happy birthday. One more, says Hey Graham. My name is Tom from San Jose, longtime listener, first time sliding into a Dude's d MS me and my kids. Brandon Jason SAYAH would like to wish my lovely wife THEA. He says, it sounds like tyr THEA. It's spelled t h e A. How to make that sound like tyr? Tier thear, thear, But there's no r.
Speaker 2: What I'm convenged take thear the tear. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But then wouldn't you say it sounds like t Yeah, but wouldn't he say it sounds like tea here? So it sounds like tier far Anyways, the happy birthday. You've been the best wife and mom to all of us, So happy happy Birthdayia.
Speaker 2: You just sit everywhere. Stop.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but.
Speaker 15: Go on, all right, Godest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trend being is sponsored by MENSI needs visit Mensie SeaWorld for their annual clearance sale or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Denny has filed another appeal to try to get out of jail. He's been in jail three leaks.
Speaker 1: Is not like jail, he really deal. He's like, really trying to get out of there.
Speaker 2: He's only been in there three weeks, doesn't it seem like so much longer? Yeah, he really does. All right, So he's already tried to get out on bond twice, and both times he was denied, you know, despite putting up that fifty million dollar package saying that he would stay home and he'd be monitored and all this stuff, And the judge was like, no, you're still a flight risk. You're probably just gonna go back to intimidating witnesses. So his attorneys plural now remember you put together that dream team of lawyers, they filed a new appeal arguing that he's not a flight risk and that fifty million dollar bill package that still stands has enough restrictions that there shouldn't be any concerns about him witness tampering. Remember, he agreed to have no female visitors, he wouldn't contact any known witnesses, and he would he agreed that he would sell his private plane and submit to weekly drug tests.
Speaker 1: Do you guys think sell his plane?
Speaker 2: I guess, but them he can just buy another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you put it on his credit card?
Speaker 2: Do you guys think they're gonna let him out this time.
Speaker 1: No, not, given that they didn't do it the other times.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought they. I kind of thought they would have given all the all those concessions that he made. Yeah, Like initially I felt like they would have let him out. Maybe they know something they have to I mean, we don't know.
Speaker 2: They're still talking to witnesses and learning new things, and there's still more witnesses coming coming forward, Like can't they cannot let this man out.
Speaker 8: There was over a hundred right, so I think even more now.
Speaker 1: But it's whatever he can have. There can be one hundred something people that are signing up for a lawsuit, civil lawsuit or whatever. Those aren't the criminal charges that they're holding in jailogue have all the charges against him been filed? I mean, they I feel like they have to have. I think something else interesting.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it is.
Speaker 1: No that or they just really want to show that look doesn't matter that this guy's a celebrity and all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You know, we're going to make an example him, give.
Speaker 1: Ond to somebody else in this situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know for this next thing. I do want to put out just a little parental warning. I'm not going to get graphic by any means, but we are talking about Ditty's assaults. So parental warning, trigger warning. So if you need to turn the radio down for a couple of minutes and then join us, you know, back here, here is your time to do that. But we might have an explanation for all that baby oil that was found at Ditty's house during the raids. So I think we all had an idea of like what he was using that baby oil for. But listen to this. So Attorney Ariel Mitchell Kid, she's the one who's been talking about the tapes that are being shopped around showing other celebrities. She said that, according to her client that during her assault, did he put some kind of liquid substance on her, some type of oil, and then after that she started to feel a little loopy, like the effects of some kind of a drug. So she is claiming that that is how Diddy would drug these victims, and he would just use more when needed to keep them compliant.
Speaker 1: What about that we talked about this theory, right?
Speaker 2: I don't know if we talked about it. I've seen it online though not on the air at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, maybe off air we talked about because there were people on TikTok that we're saying that's what was happening.
Speaker 2: Right, And now this is coming from a lawyer's mouth oil that this is what her client is saying. And then one more thing, this is something else people discovered after doing a little bit more research. This is according to the National Capital Poison Center. They say that a less common, more adverse effect is pneumonia, which could happen if baby oil is ingested. And you guys remember the cause of jazz for Diddy's ex kimporter, right, it was pneumonia.
Speaker 9: What if what I.
Speaker 2: Know, like if some got in her mouth somehow, well we know somehow oh got it? Yeah, but isn't that crazy? Again, not confirmed.
Speaker 1: This is just that's heard some information.
Speaker 2: Given everything that we know it is, so do what you will with that info, Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: The terrifying countdown to Hurricane Milton's arrival to the west coast of Florida has begun. This monstrous Category four storm, with sustained winds of one hundred and fifty five miles per hour, is expected to make landfall sometime late tonight or very early tomorrow morning, and its path has shifted to just slightly south of the Tampa Bay area. Tampa has not a direct hit from a major hurricane in over one hundred years, and millions of people and its projected path have already evacuated. The warnings that are coming out from local fire chiefs, local mayors, and stuff about several of them have said if you stay, you're gonna die. Basically, they're very strong, strong warnings, and as they should be. I mean, this storm it's huge right now. The storm surge flooding map shows areas like Sarasota and Port Charlotte. Again, these are just south of Tampa getting nine of water in the storm surge, which would be obviously very devastating. Currently, fifty one counties in the state of Florida are under a state of emergency. In those again that aren't in the direct path are still in for a very scary you know, next twenty four to forty eight hours. There's widespread flooding. We know rain's already started. There's can be a ton of heavy rain that comes from this storm. There's also tornado warnings in effect right now. There's already been a large tornado spotted in the Everglades, so you're getting other crazy weather events spinning off just from the sheer magnitude of this storm. So scary. Oh my god. You see all those pictures of people evacuating, you know, highways just bumper to bumper, backed up. I mean, that's got to be the scariest. You're like, I'm just trying to I just want to evacuate. I'm doing the right thing, and then you're sitting there in traffic trying to leave. That's got to be scary. But yeah, hopefully everyone makes it out in time, and then hopefully those that stay, hopefully they are prepared to weather through that because it is scary.
Speaker 2: All right, Thank you, Graham. Next here on the JV Show, jess as you're man and send over the picture with the beard list smelter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you never gonna be able to look at him the same ever? Again?
Speaker 2: I feel like, let's talk about this next year on the JV Show.
Speaker 15: Honest, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay and trending is sponsored by MENSI needs visit Mensie SeaWorld for their annual clearance sale or visit SeaWorld dot com.
Speaker 2: So Dinny has filed another appeal to try to get out of jail. He's been in jail.
Speaker 1: Three leaks is not like jail he really has to deal. He's like really trying to get out of there.
Speaker 2: He's only been in there three weeks. Doesn't it seem like so much longer? Yeah, all right, So he's already tried to get out on bond twice, and both times he was denied, you know, despite putting up that fifty million dollar package saying that he would stay home and he'd be monitored and all this stuff, And the judge was like, no, you're still a flight risk. You're probably just gonna go back to intimidating witnesses. So his attorneys plural now remember you put to that dream team of lawyers. They filed a new appeal arguing that he's not a flight risk and that fifty million dollar bill package that still stands has enough restrictions that there shouldn't be any concerns about him witness tampering. Remember, he agreed to have no female visitors, he wouldn't contact any known witnesses, and he would he agreed that he would sell his private plane and submit to weekly drug tests. Do you guys think plane? I guess, but you can just buy another one, Yeah, you guys. Do you guys think they're gonna let him out this time?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Not, given that they didn't do it the other times.
Speaker 2: I hope not.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought they. I kind of thought they would have given all the all those concessions that he made. Yeah, Like initially I felt like they would have let him out. Maybe they know something.
Speaker 2: They have to I mean, I don't know. They're still talking to witnesses and learning new things, and there's still more witnesses coming coming forward, Like they cannot let this man out.
Speaker 8: There was over one hundred right, so I think even more now.
Speaker 1: But it's whatever he can have. There can be one hundred something people that are signing up for a lawsuit, civil lawsuit or whatever. Those aren't the criminal charges that they're holding in jailogue have all the charges against him been filed? I mean, they I feel like they have to have. I think something else that interesting.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it is?
Speaker 1: No that or they just really want to show that look doesn't matter that this guy's a celebrity and all this stuff. You know, we're going to make an example give bond to somebody else in this situation.
Speaker 2: I don't know for this next thing, I do want to put out just a little parental warning. I'm not going to get graphic by any means, but we are talking about Ditty's assaults. So parental warning, trigger warning. So if you need to turn the radio down for a couple of minutes and then join us, you know back here, here is your time to do that. But we might have an explanation for all that baby oil that was found at Ditty's house during the raids. So I think we all had an idea of like what he was using that baby oil for.
Speaker 1: But listen to this.
Speaker 2: So attorney Aerial Mitchell Kid, she's the one who's been talking about the tapes that are being around showing other celebrities. She said that, according to her client that during her assault, did he put some kind of liquid substance on her, some type of oil, and then after that she started to feel a little loopy, like the effects of some kind of drug. So she is claiming that that is how Diddy would drug these victims and he would just use more when needed to keep them compliant. But about that, we talked about this theory, right, I don't know if we talked about it. I've seen it online though not on the air at least.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, maybe off air we talked about because there were people on TikTok that were saying that's what was happening.
Speaker 2: Right, and now this is coming from a lawyer's mouth oil that this is what her client is saying. And then one more thing, this is something else people discovered after doing a little bit more research. This is according to the National Capital Poison Center. They say that a less common, more adverse effect is pneumonia, which could happen if baby oil is ingested. And you guys remember are the cause of jazz for Diddy's x kimporter, Right, it was pneumonia? Dude? What if what if she had a reaction to I know, like if some got in her.
Speaker 1: Mouth somehow well we know, oh got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: My?
Speaker 2: Again, not confirmed. This is just that's her information given everything that we know it is, so do what she will with that info. Graham, What do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The terrifying countdown to Hurricane Milton's arrival to the west coast of Florida has begun. This monstrous category four storm storm, with sustained winds of one hundred and fifty five miles per hour, is expected to make landfall sometime late tonight or very early tomorrow morning, and its path has shifted to just slightly south of the Tampa Bay area. Tampa has not a direct hit from a major hurricane in over one hundred years, and millions of people and its projected path have already evacuated. The warnings that are coming out from local fire chiefs, local mayors, and stuff about several of them have said if you stay, going to die. Basically it's they're very strong, strong warnings, and as they should be. I mean, this storm, it's huge right now. These storm surge flooding map shows areas like Sarasota and Port Charlotte. Again, these are just south of Tampa getting nine feet of water in the storm surge, which would be obviously very devastating. Currently, fifty one counties in the state of Florida are under a state of emergency. In those again, that aren't in the direct path are still in for a very scary you know, next twenty four to forty eight hours, there's widespread flooding. We know rain's already started there. There's can be a ton of heavy rain that comes from this storm. There's also tornado warnings in effect right now. There's already been a large tornado spotted in the Everglades, So you're getting other crazy weather events spinning off just from the sheer magnitude of this storm. So scary.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: You see all those pictures of people evacuating, you know, highways just bumper to bumper, backed up. I mean, that's got to be the scariest thing. You're like, I'm just trying to I just want to evacuate. I'm doing the right thing, and then you're sitting there in traffic trying to leave. That's got to be scary. But hopefully everyone makes it out in time, and then hopefully those that stay, hopefully they are prepared to weather through that because it is scary, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Thank you, Graham. Next here on the JV Show, Jess as your man send over the picture with the beard list smelter.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, are you never going to be able to look at him? The same ever again, because I feel like it's gonna about everything next year. On the JV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, Eddie from Pittsburgh, I think Russia happened with Diddy.
Speaker 6: Is put all that baby.
Speaker 1: Oil in a holy tank and put him in there and see if you get out, and if he does, then we may the guys may think about it.
Speaker 2: I think guys have a better idea.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with that.
Speaker 2: Was there an accident that just went on behind.
Speaker 1: Eddie watch out and Pittsburgh watch out? People are driving around like crazy. IM fine with that. Did he can get out of a tank ful baby oil, then maybe we'll.
Speaker 2: Consider Well, nothing's guaranteed, okay, but just for funzies.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 2: Earlier this morning during our Cool or Not List, Graham, you said that people.
Speaker 1: Are in your d ms constantly asking me to tell Jess's Man to try the beardless filter on TikTok if you've got a big beard and Jess's Man has a very robust beard to match his eyebrows, and it'll short I'm not eyebrow shaming, and it'll show you what you look like without the beard. And we've always that we asked just many times have you ever seen your man without a beard? And her answer is I've seen some pictures from like when he was a kid, but nothing else. So now we finally get to see you.
Speaker 2: And let me just say, we know how different a man will look without facial hair. If you've always seen like it'll make or break.
Speaker 1: I could take away your entire chin for some guys.
Speaker 2: Some guys entire identities. Is the beard right?
Speaker 1: And so he's tried the filter and this is now posted out on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Let it play. Okay, okay, it's going.
Speaker 1: You know that's he looks so weird and that's your man and I.
Speaker 2: Love him still, you know, I'm oh guy, he can he can never shave his beard?
Speaker 1: Offer No, he wouldn't be loud within one hundred yards of a school. Little sure, you'd have to get a big white van mark a cross not hundred yards from the school.
Speaker 2: Looks so weird.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love.
Speaker 2: It, Oh my god, my gosh. To watch it again, I.
Speaker 8: Thank you him for being a good sports on recording.
Speaker 2: This this morning.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, do you think this is accurate? Because I think I think it's pretty.
Speaker 2: I think to an extent. I think if he were to sha and maybe would not look so smooth.
Speaker 1: No, you go clean shaved and pronoun so swart you. If he's clean shaved, it would be smooth as a baby's bottom.
Speaker 8: His mom did send me a picture of him with just like a go tee, and I really like that look, So that would be so his beard right now is my number one. The go tea is my number two, and this would be my last last resort.
Speaker 1: I'd be getting highway patrol vibe. Yeah by dark like a most undercoar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, racist one too. Shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I said that.
Speaker 2: I apologize. I do apologize. That's not all of them, not all of them, Jess as Man, it would be.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 16: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Again, I'm sorry I should be making line of this. I sincerely apologize. I give away some crazylog Graham good idea crazy cash.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, the top it girl Halloween costumes, Jess, please explain.
Speaker 8: Okay, So we've had a lot of celebrity pop stars become it girls this year, so a lot of them are going to be major Halloween costumes that we are going to see. I am curious to know though, if you see these, if you see people dressed up as these celebrities out and about, will you recognize them?
Speaker 2: So let's go through some of them.
Speaker 8: Charlie XCX not a chance, Okay, what's the costume? A lot of people were just searching up like Charlie xx makeup, so a lot of people would just dress how she likes to dress, which is I mean, she had brat summer, so it's that vibe, which honestly, I don't really know how to explain that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't even do that. Yeah, dressing up as.
Speaker 8: Somebody who just has like their normal style is really hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a costume the Ba Carpenter. I can see Carpenter that I think I would, Yeah, Lingerie, a lot of Blush the Heart Halloween or from the video what was the music video with?
Speaker 8: Was that the one you have the Olivia Rodrigo it was I don't think it was Olivia Rodigo.
Speaker 2: It was Jenner takes, but they were like killing each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've already seen some of those costumes and they're so cute.
Speaker 8: I think Sabrina Carpenter does have more of a like nature stinct.
Speaker 2: Yes, signature. Look what about Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I know, unless it's like her horror and it's a giant driver's license and it's her like, you know, like a big cardboard cut out of the driver's license, and then Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: There, that's a really good idea.
Speaker 1: That's actually would have been a really good costume. Four years ago.
Speaker 8: I was really curious about this one, last one, Kesha, what's the costume?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 8: A lot of people are looking up Kesha Halloween costume on Pinterest, so I'm assuming people are wondering how they could build this costume up.
Speaker 2: But I can't picture. What's the costume?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's actually I just googled Kesha hallowe and Google was all over Halloween cost But then I don't know. It's like some blue lipstick and some you know, crazy hair.
Speaker 2: Okay, and don't get mad. Kesha stands that's not a thing?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 4: That's what it is?
Speaker 1: Oh a thing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Is she an it girl? In twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Only because of the Diddy line in her song that she chanced to change.
Speaker 2: That is legendary. But that is the only girl when I when I think of her, not now at least no I.
Speaker 8: Can see that. Yeah, I mean she hasn't really let me not say this. I was gonna say, she hasn't really put on any music, but I haven't really kept up, so maybe she has.
Speaker 2: And I don't know about this she has. U said it was awful, Remember he said that, I'll remember that you have here.
Speaker 1: I got a new segment for you guys. It's called art or fart it this is the Yeah, I don't really know how the farts are involved, but is this art or not? Because and if you want to see this, go to j V Morning Show again. A lot of funny stuff on Javi morn Show. On Instagram. You can see just A's man with no beard threw the beardless filter on him. Very funny. But a piece of artwork from a Dutch museum mistakenly thrown in the trash They had hired somebody to come work on the elevator there, and a guy thought he was just being a nice person and cleaning up after some visitors there, and so he threw this artwork in the trash can and you can. What you'll see it at JV Morning Show on Instagram is that the piece of art, and it was displayed on the floor, is just two beer cans, one of them slightly crushed playing on its side, and the other one upright now. They were not these are hand painted beer cans. It's a piece of art from nineteen eighty eight called all the Good Times We Spent Together. It's by a French artist and it's these two beer cans that look like they've been abandoned on the floor. And so this guy and then museum's not mad at him. He was just thought he was being nice and he threw this away. Do you guys can think this is.
Speaker 2: Art or art or fart? Everyone vote one, two, three farty? Did anyone say art? I couldn't tell.
Speaker 8: Are well only because they're painted. I didn't think they were painted at first.
Speaker 1: They are hand painted, but they are hand painted so well. They look just like the actually regular beer can, like trash. Yeah. And one of them's even like kind of crumpled and laying on its side like it got knocked over, and it has.
Speaker 12: The stuff on the bottom that looks like but it's painted. Yeah, I would have kicked it over first.
Speaker 1: I would have swept it up immediately.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's better, Okay, yeah, all right, So check that out along with Jess's beardless man JAV Morning Show on Instagram. That's our page. Makes you follow us?
Speaker 1: Please The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: But Wednesdays we check in with GD see how dating life is going. We have a talk back, Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 16: I don't know if I missed anything, and apologies if I did, but I was wondering if there's any update on Cheaty and this guy Gavin, I think it is his name. Did they ever meet or talk DM anything? Appreciating update?
Speaker 9: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Gavin was one of the guys who came on the air and he was very interested in our buddy Cheaty hair. Yes, but now we have Ivan, who's you know, fighting there's a lot of guys fighting over Cheaty right now. By the way, if you're interested DM JB Morning Show, we're gonna set up like a fun event where everyone can come just like hang out with us, and it's gonna be a lot of fun. But Cheaty, have you been in contact with Gavin?
Speaker 7: Not yet?
Speaker 2: Okay, not at all. So we'll see. I think hopefully he shows up at the Yeah, I think you will. That's gonna be a lot of fun. So cheaty, what is the latest with you?
Speaker 12: Okay, So you know, I went to the d R just a couple of days ago, which is really fun and I want to go back so.
Speaker 2: Badly, but the men there are so fine. So I did not.
Speaker 12: I was not out in the streets, you know, living my best life out there, which I wish I was. But I did download some of the dating apps and I used it in that area and I did get a lot of like matches and they're fine. But there's like a couple of things. One is like the language barrier. It's hard talking to them in like English and then trying to translate in Spanish and stuff like that. But also I realized that they are very like standing on business, which I'm like, oh, I don't know if I want to start like relationships with.
Speaker 1: Them on business.
Speaker 12: They're not trying to play any games like they're ready for like yeah, but I was like whoa, whoa, whoa, Like this is for them. I just want to have like a fun time when I come back. So they want relationships yeah or like yeah, they don't want anything toxic or anything like that. But it's like there's you know, like if they were over here, it would be a different story. But since you know, I won't be in the dr like that, I just want to have fun when I go back there.
Speaker 1: Can I throw this out?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: I think a long distance relationship for you, Cheaty, is exactly what you want. I've been listening to this segment for weeks and I'm.
Speaker 2: You're yeah, you're on the segment.
Speaker 1: I'm currently I'm currently this is Cheaty's dating.
Speaker 2: Segment, right, yeah, were a part of it?
Speaker 1: Sure, okay. This is once a week Cheaty tells us about what's up in her dating life. Right yeah, I'm about to stand on some business here, Selena just shut up. Yeah, And every week I get an opposite account of what I'm I think the listeners are like me. We're confused at what Cheaty wants, if she wants an actual relationship or not, because some days it's guys aren't they're not being direct, Guys aren't standing on their business or whatever you want.
Speaker 2: To call it, and they're like, instead of business, screan.
Speaker 1: And they're like in high heels and you mush it I'm like, guys are too wishy washy was one message, and then guys waited too long to message, so that was and then guys message too quickly, and then and then guys that not serious enough, and then they just want this. And every week it's been back and forth, different thing and a lot of and people have left talkbacks to this effect too, that they're puzzled and question if cheaty actually wants relationship or not. And I'm sort of kind of like leaning towards like, I think cheaty wants some of the relationship, but all it walks long distance relationship.
Speaker 2: I think DR is what you need.
Speaker 1: Are you agree? Like I think you should be open to this.
Speaker 2: But in the door, you know, holidays are coming up, but you'll get your own space, right, you have your.
Speaker 1: Own space, which is what I think you value, and you don't want somebody too clingy and too needy and okay, so long distance relationship and then you guys set up times, you know, yeah, Christmas time rolls around, maybe you book a trip out there to see the guy A or he comes to visit you. I just think, like I wouldn't I'd be open to this opportunity developing something serious with somebody long distance, because I think it checks the boxes which have been a moving target basically. But I think this is as close to Naylan as it gets. Stand on that business, I'm standing, Yeah, I'm already standing there.
Speaker 12: You're right actually, now let you put it that way, so I might. I might give it a shot, still gonna have fun, but I think I think I.
Speaker 2: Could do that. So how many guys are you talking to from there, like six.
Speaker 1: Sleigh, and how many of their businesses are you standing on?
Speaker 2: I like, want to tell us about your number one right now? Well, there's one he actually in Spain. Oh it's from the d R and he's really fine and we've talked.
Speaker 12: And then there's this other one which he seems a little bit too clingy for me, So I might have to cut that one off, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't respond back fast enough.
Speaker 1: So yeah, he's not playing around. Not playing around.
Speaker 8: When you're in a relationship, you don't like get I guess quote clingy at all, clinging.
Speaker 2: I don't want them being clingy to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know how once you're clung to some money out then both bringing to each other, well, I don't know, I get it.
Speaker 2: I understand you stand on business, and I'm just worried.
Speaker 1: I don't business.
Speaker 2: Cheaty will keep us updated, keep on talking to these guys, and I have a good feeling about this. I think something will come from this. Very hopeful Dr BA.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety fell.
Speaker 2: Swaying in on Cheaty's confusing dating Live.
Speaker 14: Hey, guys, I think that Cheaty needs somebody that's in medical school or pre med because that's going to keep him busy, and he'll get his education so that he'll can make Cheaty's family happy and it'll give Cheaty her space. But then she can go visit him, and then when she's finally ready to settle down.
Speaker 9: There we go.
Speaker 2: There we go either someone with not a lot of time on their hands. Did you want your space?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Kylie Minogue? Tickets now for Collar twenty eight and eight three three three ninety four nine, Oh good luck.
Speaker 15: The Hottest Things, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 2: Did you guys know that Billie Eilish suffers from chronic joint pain?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: I thought you had to be a bit older a thing. Uh, well, she she has hyper mobility. I don't know why. That was hard for me to say hypermobility. So her like joints mooth, beyond what they're supposed to be doing, got it? So, yeah, she's twenty two. When I heard chronic joint pain, I was like, wait, I've seen those commercials. I thought it was like for my grandma. But no, But and you interview with Vogue, Billy says that she has suffered, you know, a lot of injuries, but a lot of them have been caused by hyper mobility. And she's basically been in pain because of this since she was nine years old. It's just like a NonStop thing that she's constantly dealing with. And everyone's like, I just wait till you get older those joints, and she's like, great, it's just gonna get worse.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: That's suck.
Speaker 1: Everybody's dealing with something. Yeah, everybody got something they're dealing with.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelcey plays better when Taylor Swift is there, according to his teammate Justin Reid. He was on a podcast this week and he said, Travis plays better when Taylor's there. I mean, who doesn't want to play better when they want to impress their girlfriend. Graham, didn't you say that he didn't play that well.
Speaker 1: He's had a very off season, but this past week he had his best. He had his best game. He had to get nine catches for seventy yards, and he handed the ball off for that touchdown. He also later old one for a twenty yard game.
Speaker 2: And they're chalking it up to Taylor being in that fancy suite watching her man's down on the field. Also, I don't know if you saw close up of Taylor at the game, but she wore those glitter freckles. Did you guys see that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I just heard. I just saw the headline Taylor Swift walks in and plaid red plaid outfit and glitter on her face. Yeah. I was like, Okay, she.
Speaker 2: Wore these viral glitter freckles that now everybody is going crazy for online. There's been a foul and percent increase in sales and web traffic since Sunday's game. Everyone's trying to get their hands on some glitter freckles or Monday's game. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Give me your honest take on that, because to me, glitter freckles when you're seven, when you're an adult, I don't know. Talk to me, but I'm not at the forefront of ladies makeup.
Speaker 2: You tell me day to day, absolutely not. Are you going to do a concert or something?
Speaker 1: Concert? Yes, this is a football game, but continue.
Speaker 2: Same thing, still a major event.
Speaker 1: But concert where is different than football game where? Very very different. I saw what everyone worked at Portola Music Festival and stuff here. The outfit's very different than what you'd wear a football game. Fact, but glitter.
Speaker 2: I thought it was kind of cute on her.
Speaker 8: It did look good, and I think I think it's fine. I mean, guys will put stuff on their face when they go to a football game sometimes.
Speaker 2: Why can't we wear glitter freckles?
Speaker 9: Graham?
Speaker 1: I asked what your opinion on the glitter freckles was. I said, it to me, it reads more to me because it's the opposite of me. Whatever it does, of course, love it if it's the opposite. Take is I got sure. I was just asking because it seems like a little like it seems like something my daughter would absolutely love. She loves to put the sparkles and different colors streaks in her hair and glittery stuff on her face. It just reads more that I'm asking if that's the new trend?
Speaker 9: Got you? Alright?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Graham, what do you all right?
Speaker 1: The winner of Fat Bear Week has been announced?
Speaker 9: You guy?
Speaker 1: Yes, did you vote this year?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Who'd you vote for? Uh?
Speaker 2: Smoky?
Speaker 1: I know Smoking wasn't in it this year. He's slid down. Smoking has been on a very strict diet, so he wasn't in this year's competition. A Fat Bear Week. If you don't know, it's an annual competition in Catmai National Park and Preserve in Alaska. There's some other bear competitions out there, some here in San Francisco. Don't confuse this one with that one. That's a different thing. Each and every year they let people vote on who they think the fattest bear is. These are bear that are living in this National park. They are chowing out on salmon. They're trying to bulk up, you know, winters rapidly approaching. They got hibernation coming. So voting was open from October second to the eighth. All the Fat Bear Week fans voted. This year. It came down to two behemoths, Chunk and Grazer and with over seventy one thousand votes, Grazer won this year's coveted title, twenty twenty four Fat Bear Week Champion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, congratulation.
Speaker 1: Grazer is a mama mama bear this she's on her third she's had three litters of cups that she's raised, and so she beat out to Chunk, and Chunk was I'm telling you this guy. They he ate forty two salmon in a ten hour period. Forty two salmon he caught. And because it's Fat Bear Week and he's fat, but he didn't win. Sorry, Chunk Grazer, this week's this year's champion of Fat Bear Week. Gratulations The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine