Speaker 1: Show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carilla is the one that you need to know. Now it's show.
Speaker 2: Side all right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 3: Have you heard him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: He's almost here.
Speaker 2: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Oh show sigh.
Speaker 3: All right. WrestleMania has hit my town, Las Vegas, and you know what, there's a very big Trump connection and we're going to talk about it. Also, I was asked a very interesting question, and the question became, why isn't the other person doing what I'm doing? And then he's.
Speaker 4: Going uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. He's a cuel cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 3: Hello, it is the carell Cast. Happy Tuesday, April twenty second, I know I said I wouldn't be here this week. I lied. I didn't lie. I just decided priorities. I thought I was going to be so consumed with worry over going to Cedar Sinai in LA for the als clinic that I just wouldn't be able to think. But actually the show is helping me not think about the fact that in just about an hour I leave for LA driving down to go to Cedars. Tomorrow, I'll be in the hotel room, although you won't be able to tell because the background will be the same thanks to green screen. All right, However, I did slate a lot of my topics over the weekend, so I didn't have to think about it during the week unless something huge. You know, every day the trumpet mints everything. Things change every day, Supreme Court says, halt deportations. The next day they say, okay, go with these. He does this, he does it. You can't keep up. You'll get whiplash, you really will. Now. This last weekend, one hundreds of thousands came to Las Vegas for WrestleMania, and millions watched on television and continue it's still going on. And you know, it's funny because there was rumors that Donald Trump would be here for that because he's got a big connection to the Wibba Warner Brothers, w Dibbat to the WWE. And I read interesting articles in Politico and a few other magazines about how the connection for Trump and MAGA and wrestling plays out, and there is a very real and very big connection there. Now, I have to tell you, I have never understood wrestling from the moment I thought in the late seventies as a kid, it was like Roller Derby. It's fake. I mean, we know it's fake. They admit it's fake. It's all theater. It's fake. And the crowd that goes to it. You know, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say, very few highly educated liberal people go to wrestling or MMA, bare knuckle fighting, all of that. I don't believe it appeals to people of higher intelligence. Now some might, but for the most part, it's not exactly for the brightest faults. Now, when I read these articles, they say, the audience knows that, but they get into these tropes, you know, and it appeals to their emotion, not their intellect. They're not there intellectually, literally, they're there for the emotional payoff that it gives them to root for their favorite wrestler who then either wins or is horribly defeated and could have a comeback and all of that. Now, wrestling is got two types of people. We have the heroes, okay, and then we have the heels. That's what they call them. There's a show with my what's his name?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: From Errow? What's his name? I follow him online? He's fabulous. I forget his name. He's also in suits now, but he was in a show called Heels and oh god, this is gonna bother me. Alexa who plays the Arrow on television? Piero Steven Mmel that's it? Uh So Steven Emel played in this show called Heels. The Heels are the bad guys. Now they might not be bad guys, but they just play a bad guy in wrestling. Okay. There's also a great movie with So why am I forgetting names? Today? He just had faith surgery and everyone's worried about about him. He was a Disney star. Oh my god, I'm forgetting it? Am I going senile? Is that it? I'm over zac Efron?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, no, I don't use these names every day. That's why I'm not a groupie. Uh So, Zach Effron made a movie about heels. They were the heels. They were the bad guys in wrestling, and they're sometimes paid to take falls or sometimes they triumph, and then they're paid to be vanquished. Because wrestling is really all about this battle between good and evil. That's what it's always about, and that appeals to the heartstrings. But more importantly that Trump has invested millions and billions in wrestling, and I think even as a title there was some billionaire wrestle off or something. I mean, the guys in to you know, wrestling. Because in his campaign he has done exactly what the He's taken pages from the WWE and merged them with mind COM's and that is he is the champion of good. He and Maga are the champions of good. And liberals, educated people, people with a heart, people who are quote woke, they are evil and he has painted people that way on purpose. It is a right out of the WWE playbook. He's the good guy sent to vanquish evil, evil, being woke people, liberals, people who believe in DEI can you believe they just sent out a notice to all schools. If you don't get rid of every DEI program, you're going to lose your federal funding. They would literally cut off money to kids because their school wants to be diverse and equitable and inclusive. This tyranny is worse. It's the worst tyranny, sends Hitler. It really is. But they're fighting it. They say, as the good guys, we're getting rid of DEI because we're for everybody. We don't want white people or men to be discriminated against. We want every see. They phrase everything that they do as good versus evil, the good citizens of America who are under attack from the evil immigrants, and we must vilify the everybody is vilified because that's right out of WWE. And that's all he knows. That's that's his intellect. He's not a smart man, smart enough to get elected twice and build people out of billions and avoid prosecution for jail, you know, for things that we'd all be in jail for. But when it comes to actual book smart, he's not. He's not. He is a WWE mentality, and the danger of that is a you can't legislate that way in government. There's two positions, but one is not supposed to be good versus evil. One position might be more liberal, maybe cost more money. The other position might be more conservative, maybe want to save money. But they didn't villify each other, you know, tip O'Neil didn't villify the other side. It's the GOP, which is closely tied to the WWE. They campaign with them, they go to their events. Trump still may show up at a wrestling match. And why do you think MAGA gravitates to these events Because they don't take any thought. They don't take any critical thinking. You're told who's good, you're told who's bad, and you want the good to vanquish the bad. That's it. That's and that's how he is governing. That's how MAGA exists. They make a villain out of you and me. We're the villains. We're evil because we want a woman to have the right to choose. Well, then we're evil baby killers. We're evil because we believe in DEI. Then we are discriminating against white men, white Christian men. We're evil because we do not support Israel's war in genocide. Time to stop calling it the war. Do you see how the WWE, which is here in Vegas right now and Donald Trump are of the same plays and by the way, both are barious cups. Where do you play to that common denominator? You win? That's a shame. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 3: My god, I leave from my trip to Cedars in about an hour, and I can't tell you how nervous I am. I'm so nervous, and I'm going alone with just Ember. I probably meet thea for lunch today or Wednesday, but I'm just I'm so nervous, and I know the doctor's not going to give me an answer because there's no definitive answer in als. They're like, maybe you have it, we have to do more tests, so they're just going to order more test and give me their opinion. And their opinion could be, well, it looks like you might have it, so let's have more tests. And then the test could come back and then say, oh, no you don't, So this actually could lead to more stress. But I'm very nervous. So because of the virulent reaction I had to the shingles vaccine, I am not anti vaxed. By the way, I've been getting all this anti vax stuff and it's like, I'm not anti v I wish I were anti Maame, but I am getting a lot of anti vaxin information. But I'm not anti vax. But I can't take any right now. My neurologist has said, until you find out what this did to you, you know, we don't cause there's a remote chance it could still be gien Barre syndrome, even though it's not a typical presentation, and there's a little tiny chance, just like there's a tiny chance it could be als, a tiny chance it could be anyway, tiny chance it could be nothing but a benign syndrome. So I can't go and get the new COVID vaccine. I can't go and get the new flu vaccine. I had the RSV vaccine. My doctor's like, you don't need it again. You could fight a cold, And yet they're telling you if you're over sixty. Now you need the RSV vaccine. And yes, I am more leary now of vaccines because they're big money, they're big profits, and I think they're cranking them out. You know, when Andrew had HIV AIDS, we would take any drug, even in a trial phase. He was in the trial for trick Savan, for the big drugs for proteas, because it was life or death. And when you're you know, if I do have als and in a year there's some trial and they you know, then I'd be in it. But if it's not life or death, you know what I'm saying. Then these new drugs that they are just hurling out now, pneumossis or what is it, streptococcle this and pneumonia vaccine and this that they now recommend over thirty vaccine for adults, and it's like, you know, somehow we survived without all those vaccines. And like the shingles vaccine, only thirty three percent of you will ever get shingles, and of that only ten percent will get it bad enough to go blind or go in the hospital or even die, So a very small percent of a very small percent, And yet they want everybody to get the vaccine. Why big money. So that part about vaccines is true. It's a huge money maker for the company. Now do they help you? Sure they do? Are there side effects? Yes? And could you be the one to get them? You could, So that's something to think about. So now when I go out, because I can't get all the new vaccines, and because measles is running rampant, almost a thousand cases now, I wear an N ninety five mask at the doctor's office, at the grocery store. I don't wear it at restaurants. I know I probably should, but I'm not usually, you know, I wear it in stores where I'm going to be dealing with a salesperson that doesn't wear a mask and deals with a lot of other people. So I mask up. Still. I have several in my car, several in my bag. I will be masked up at cedars. I will not go into a hospital without a mask. I will not go into a doctor's office without a mask. And the other day on Friday, I was asked by someone, why are you still wearing a mask? And I looked at them and said, well, not that it's any of your business, but I can't get the recent vaccines because of a bad reaction, and COVID is still a real thing, and we now have a lot of research that you don't want COVID two or three or four times. There are long term effects that we are now finding out that even if you recovered from COVID, there are other effects and we're just finding out what it does to you long term. So you don't want an infection three, four or five, six times if you can help it, even if you're vaccinated. So I mask up. Well, So it bothered somebody, Why are you still in a mask? And I tried to say to them, measles is running rampant. I live in a city where there are people from all over the globe, you know, gathering here. Yesterday I met people at the Indian Restaurant from Chicago. They were only in town for one day. They and their family. They had flown out here to go to Death Valley. So I meet people that could be bringing a whole lot of germs to Las Vegas, and I want to protect myself as best I can. And since I can't get vaccinated, then in today's day and age, a mask is pretty much the answer to be as safe as you can be in the ICU. I didn't wear a mask. I should have, God knows I should have. You know, in the ICU, they gave me this thing that they break and they it leaks fluid into a cotton thing and you swab the inside of your noses so you don't get mersa. Mersa, a disease that they basically spread. They give you a thing to put in your nose, in your nostrils to not get mersa. So I should have worn a mask. I didn't, but you know the nurses did for the most part. Some nurses didn't. And there was a guy in isolation next to me. They had to gown up and everything to go into his room and then they'd degawn and come into mind. I did not feel comforted. So I'm still masking up. The question is why aren't you? I know a lot of you aren't. Why not. COVID is still a thing. Measles now a thing, and yes, an N ninety five masks can make it so you don't get measles. I'm vaccinated, but just still don't want to go down that road. Plus all of these other viruses that are now out there RSV. This when you're in a crowd of people, Why are you still unmasked. I don't get it. I don't think it's weird nowadays to be wearing a mask in crowds. I really don't. Humans are filthy. And now we've got this. If we were a country with one hundred percent vaccine compliance, for eighty percent or ninety percent, where most everybody got the vaccines, and I don't mean some of the new ones for you know, menja cockle this and blah blah blah that, I mean the good o, tried and true ones. If we were a country where they would actually still take these vaccines for measles moms, rubella, turberculosis is on the rise, TV is on the rise, and so I mask up. I'd like to see your comments down below if you still do. Do you still mask up when you go out in very large crowds. If you're going to a concert a play, would you mask up? I would? If you're going to a grocery store or to a doctor's office, would you mask up? I do? And maybe I'll get sick, maybe I'll still catch something, but it's about as safe as I can get without being able to take the vaccines. And even if I could take the vaccines. I would still mask up. Why don't you. We have now proven that there are a lot of diseases, new ones out there that you can get, particularly as you age, if you're over sixty. You know, I saw this really horrible movie last night. It's called The Black Death. It's trending on Netflix and has been for a week. It's sexist, misogynistic, it shows the horrors of the church. It shows burning witches being a good thing. We know that wasn't so. As I was watching this, they were upset because there was a certain village that didn't get the plague. It was remote, and they wanted to kill the people in the village for being godless because they think they worshiped Satan, and that's how they didn't get the plague. Had to be Satan. They had to be Satan worshipers. And I looked it up. They really did this in the thirteen hundreds. Fifty percent of Europe was wiped out in the thirteen hundreds, half the population from this Black Death. And you know how they treated people who didn't get it. They thought they were witches masked up. It's for your own good. They're cheap and who cares what people think if you're going into a Crown cover up, I mean, why not. I'd love to hear your comments below. Why not let me come back Sancho. Hey, Carell here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at patreons. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks almost thirty years of support for the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog, and let's keep the party going as long as we can. Alrighty, So Santos is going to be sentenced and he's scared. He is scared, and talk about that. But first, are you all playing and streaming Corel's Do you Want to Funk? Kri L is my name and the song is called do you Wanna Funk? F u n K? Go? Do it at Apple Music, It's Spotify, iHeart wherever you get your music Pandora. Type in Corel kri L Do you wanna funk? Stream it a lot. We need the algorithm to pick it up, so stream it. Just like I need you to comment more on my videos. There was a while we were getting thirty forty to fifty comments and then suddenly went down to like three because people are talking live in the chat. But even if you talk live in the chat, I need you to post comments. If you listen to just the audio of the show, please go and comment, like, and subscribe to the video at YouTube dot com, forward slash really correl r e a l l y k a r e L, and be sure you comment down below about something I'm talking about. For instance, I need you to comment about masking. Why aren't you still masking? And you know, cause I know most of you have given it up. I have not. Why aren't you? COVID is still there and you don't want it. Well, I'm vaccinated. That doesn't matter. That just ensures that if you do get it, you probably won't die. That doesn't mean you should go out and get it. You should still be doing everything you can to avoid getting it. Are you still washing your hands a ton of times? Probably not? Still using that coveted hand sanitizer that was like ten dollars a bottle before. No, probably not. Well it's not gone, so I still mask up. The question is do you leave that comment down below? Do you see the comparison between WrestleMania and the Trump administration? Because I do leave that comment down below. And here's something. Oh what what? Oh? Oh my gosh, oh oh oh, isn't she something? Aren't you something? Aren't you the cutest thing in the world? There can be nothing cuter than what I'm holding right now. Oh oh, she's gonna be on the journey with me today? She sure is, Yes, she is off on another adventure. Okay, yawning, Oh big Yon you're so cute. Okay, you go down here. I could spend the rest of the show just hugging him burgess, just kissing her and loving her. The cutest thing in the world. She is. Look at her, Look at her. Okay down there, Okay. So George Santos might be going to the big house, honey, just off to federal prison, and he's scared about it, as he should be. And that happens this week. He's sentenced this week, I believe, and I've always thought that story was, how do I say this? I have no love for the guy. Okay, non, he laid down with dogs and he God flees, So I have no love for the guy. That being said, if he were a a white, cisgendered straight male, this would not be happening to him. And I mean that, how do I know? Because other members of Congress who are white, cisgendered straight do just exactly what he did when it comes to money and money laundering or or you know, using donations for things they're not supposed to whatever, and they go scott free. Jim Jordan literally turned his back on sexual abuse of children, turned well of young adults, turned his back and he's has no problem. So because George Santos was brown, gay, and a former drag queen Kitana was that his name, I think because of all of that, I fully believe he's where he's at now. I don't think he would be where he's at now if he were a white, straight guy. But I wonder how it feels to have your own turn on you like that, because they did. He was gay and full on mega And is he a liar? Sure they all are. There's not one member of MAGA that isn't a liar that can't be bought. And so well, just of Congress, let's not even let's expand it out. You know, there's so much money, and they find legal ways to do it. They do. Congress finds legal ways to do what George Santos did. The Supreme Court, the justices find legal ways to do unethical things. George Sanchos was just dumb about it, you know that, truly, he heard no one. He didn't, you know, drive over somebody or run off a bridge and drown someone or something. All he did was built people that were easily built. Well, Trump does that every day. Trump has so many illegal schemes going from his own cryptocurrency to the things he sells for money quickly and then bankruptc are I mean, the guy's filthy and here's Santos going to jail. I think it's unfair. I do, and I think it's happening because he's brown and gay. I think if he had been white and straight, this would not be happening to him. What do you say? And look, I'm not sad that it's happening to him. He did the crimes, he left around and found out. But in the grand scheme of things, many other members of his party did the same thing. Oh, they just found legal ways to do it, but the result was the same. They builked people out of money every day. Donald Trump and Elon Musk find ways to builk people out of money. Those people are us, you and I. So I'd love to see your comments down below. Please put them there. Do you think George Santos should have the book thrown at him? And do you think it would be thrown at him if he were white and straight, Because I myself, I don't think it would be. I think they would have found a plea, you know, they would have done something. I don't think he would have been dragged through so much mud. Had he been straight and white, but he ain't. He's brown and gay. So even to Maga, it's okay to prosecute him. I mean, they're prosecuting one of their own. He was a full fledged supporter. He drank the kool aid. I wonder if Maga feels you he used us again. It goes back to the WrestleMania thing, good versus evil. Suddenly it was George Santos who is evil and he must pay. Not Marjorie Taylor Green or that other one that was masturbating her boyfriend in a theater or whatever. Oh no, they're fine, They're all good. They get reelected. But George Santos, no, he gotta go. He brown, he gay, He a drag queen. We don't care who he supports. He gotta go and go. He is all right. Today is only Tuesday. Two more shows for the week, so tune in for those. There will be shows, I think, I hope, unless there's some sort of technical difficulty. Don't forget to leave your comments down below below the video at patreon dot com forward slash Really Correll Patrons, I Love you, or down below at YouTube dot com Forward slash really Corel, that's ri a l L y k Ariel. I'm gonna be zooming down the fifteen later today. If you see a madman and his dog zooming down the fifteen from Vegas to La be sure you wait. I won't be working the rest stops. I talk to him out in the eighties. I'll be trying to find food. I often bring food with me. You don't have people. I am carel be who you want to be. So I've heard your buddy. We will see you tomorrow on Wednesdy Show. So then I say I love you and me for comments down below plus comment comments comment whare video? Comment? Do it all? Please? Pretty please? Oh again? All right?
Speaker 4: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 3: Yours listen daily to the.
Speaker 4: Corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely.
Speaker 3: Different point of view.
Speaker 4: Yours listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service.