Speaker 1: Hello, Sarah, it's me, Luna. Where are you. I've been waiting for you here at the library.
Speaker 2: Luna, I'm not coming to the library.
Speaker 3: I'm on my way to the hospital.
Speaker 1: The hospital. Why what happened?
Speaker 2: It's Grace's mother. She is in a coma. Jason is with her at the hospital right now.
Speaker 1: What Grace's mom is in a coma? Oh my god? How do you know this.
Speaker 2: I live in Grace's neighborhood. I saw the ambulance taking her mother to the hospital. Everyone is talking about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye bye. Oh no, this is terrible. Lily. Oh no, what is she going to do when she finds out? I have to go.
Speaker 4: I need to tell.
Speaker 1: Lily about this.
Speaker 5: What now, Luna, Lisa, I need.
Speaker 1: To tell you something important. Uh.
Speaker 5: What happened now?
Speaker 1: It's about Grace's mom. She she's in a coma. What.
Speaker 5: No, No, that can't be true. You're lying.
Speaker 1: I'm not lying, Lisa. Sarah just called me. She's at the hospital right now. She saw everything.
Speaker 5: No, No, this can't be happening. This is not true. I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Lily. I know this is a shock, but it's the truth. And there's something else. Jason is at the hospital with Grace.
Speaker 5: Tom is with Grace. No, I won't let this happen. I won't let her take him away from me.
Speaker 6: Grace. Please, you have to eat something. You haven't eaten anything since yesterday. I'm really worried about.
Speaker 3: You, Jason. I don't think I can swallow even a single bite. My heart feels heavy. Tell me what should I do?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: How do I go on without my mom?
Speaker 2: Hello? Grace?
Speaker 3: Hello Sarah, Grace.
Speaker 2: I am so so sorry for everything you are going through. I know this pain feels unbearable right now, but please control yourself, try to stay strong. I believe she will recover soon.
Speaker 3: Sarah. I feel so empty without my mom. My whole world has shattered into pieces. I feel alone, completely alone, Grace.
Speaker 2: I need to tell you something, something very important, and I am so sorry for not telling you earlier.
Speaker 3: Sarah. Please, I don't want to hear anything right now. The only thing I want is my mom.
Speaker 2: Grace. Please just listen to me. This is something you need to know.
Speaker 6: Fine, what is it?
Speaker 2: Lisa hates you, Grace, she always has, She has never been your friend. She despises you, and she wants to ruin your life.
Speaker 3: What what are you talking.
Speaker 6: About, Sarah. Tell us the full truth, no more hiding anything.
Speaker 2: Lisa is obsessed with Jason, Grace. She wants to take him away from you, and she will do anything to make that happen, even if it means hurting you. In fact, she doesn't just hate you, she wants to destroy you, Grace. Do you remember the day you went missing when no one could find you. I am so sorry, Grace. I am not a bad person. I never wanted to hurt you. Please believe me. I was weak, I was scared. But now I am telling you the truth because you deserve to know. Please forgive me, my friend, Sarah.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you told me the truth, and I forgive you. You were scared, and I understand that. But Lisa, she cannot get away with this. She will never be able to hurt me again because Jason is mine and she cannot take him from me.
Speaker 6: Grace. It makes me so happy to hear you say that you're right. Jason is yours. Yes, I'm yours forever. Now we have to stop, Lisa. We should call the cops.
Speaker 7: Miss Grace. My team has already started investigating your house. Please don't worry. We are doing everything we can to find the person responsible for hurting your mother. Right now, my officers are gathering evidence, and I promise you we will not stop until we bring the culprit to justice.
Speaker 3: Officer, I just need to know who did this to my mom. She is lying in a hospital bed, fighting for her life, and I can't rest until I know that the person who hurt her is behind bars.
Speaker 7: I completely understand how you feel. We have already spoken to some of your neighbors and they told us that they saw two girls entering your house late last night.
Speaker 6: I am sure Lisa and Luna did this. You need to arrest them right now now.
Speaker 7: I understand your anger, mister Jason, but we cannot arrest them yet. We do not have solid proof against them at this moment. The law requires evidence before making an arrest. We need to be patient and let the investigation take its course.
Speaker 3: But Officer, please, you have to do something.
Speaker 7: Miss Grace. I promise you we will find the person responsible. You need to trust us.
Speaker 5: He cannot leave me. He belongs to me only me. No one else can have him, not Jane, not anyone. If I can't have him, then no one can. I have to go to the hospital. Grace. You took everything from me, and now I will take everything from you. Oh my dear Grace, Jason, I just heard the terrible news. I rushed here as soon as I could. I hope your mother recovers soon. She is such a kind woman.
Speaker 6: Lisa. What are you doing here?
Speaker 5: Oh my love? I was so worried about you. Sarah told me that you were at the hospital, and I just couldn't stay away. I had to see you to make sure you were okay.
Speaker 6: Don't call me that. Don't ever call me my love again. I know everything, Lisa. I know what kind of person you really are. You used me, you manipulated me, and now after everything you've done, you still dare to show your face here.
Speaker 5: That is not true, Jason. You know the truth. The truth is that you used me, You played with my feelings, and now you are pretending to be innocent. How dare you? You are the one who ruined my life.
Speaker 6: I don't care about you anymore, Lisa. I see you for who you really are and I don't want anything to do with you. I break my engagement. Get lost.
Speaker 5: You can't do this to me, Jason. You're breaking our engagement just like that. How can you throw me away so easily all because of her? Who is she to you? She's nothing but a poor, ugly girl. You left me for her. I will never forgive you for this, Jason.
Speaker 6: I don't need your forgiveness, Lisa. I just need you to get out of my life forever.
Speaker 5: You did me wrong.
Speaker 1: Jason.
Speaker 5: You will regret this. You will miss me. One day, you will realize that you made the biggest mistake of your life.
Speaker 8: Enough, Lisa, we see you for who you really are. A liar, a manipulator, a dangerous person. Get out of here before we call security.
Speaker 6: Hello Dad, Jason, my son, Where are you? I have been trying to reach you? And where is Grace today? She didn't come to the office. Is everything okay?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 6: I completely forgot to tell you. I'm so sorry. We are at the hospital right now. Grace is my She's in a coma. What Oh? No, I had no idea. That is terrible news, my son. How did this happen? Is Grace okay? How is she holding up? If Grace or her mother needs any help, I am here for you. You are not alone in this, Jason. Thank you, Dad. That really means a lot to me.
Speaker 3: Jason, I'm going to canteen. I want to drink tea. Would you like me to get you something? Maybe some tea or coffee?
Speaker 6: No, Grace, thank you, but I don't feel like drinking anything right now. I just want to stay here.
Speaker 3: I understand. Jason. You stay here. I'll just go grab some tea and I'll be right back.
Speaker 6: All right, take care, don't be long.
Speaker 4: Good evening, Miss? What I get for you today?
Speaker 3: Good evening. I'd like one cup of tea, please, and also a packet of cookies.
Speaker 4: Here you go, miss, enjoy your tea and take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: Where is she? Why isn't she answering my calls? This isn't like her. Something is wrong. I need to find her.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: Look at you, Grace, sitting there so helpless. You thought you could take Jason away from me. Oh honey, please don't cry. There's no one to save you now. Today is your last day on this I will kill you and Jason, Jason will finally be mine.
Speaker 6: Excuse me, madam. Have you seen this girl? She came here earlier to buy tea, but now she's missing. Did you see where she went? Was she with someone? Yes?
Speaker 4: I remember her. She came here just a little while ago. She bought a cup of tea and a packet of cookies, but she didn't seem like she was in a hurry. She left quietly.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, please, Lisa, you're making a huge mistake. This isn't right. You don't have to do this.
Speaker 5: Oh shut up, you pathetic little thing. What did you think that Jason was yours?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, he was always mine. I was with him before you came along and ruined everything.
Speaker 8: You don't understand, Lisa. You can't force love. Jason doesn't love you. Even if you get rid of me, it won't change his feelings. You're only destroying yourself enough. I don't care what you think. Jason will have no choice but to come back to me once you're gone.
Speaker 7: Don't worry, Jason. We need to check the CCTV footage. Come with me, let's go. Have you found any evidence? Did you see anything suspicious?
Speaker 6: Yes, madam, the footage confirms that Grace has been kidnapped. I will not let Lisa get away with this. She is a very bad person. She has done so many terrible things to Grace and her mother. I cannot believe she could be this cruel. I will never forgive her for what she has done.
Speaker 7: Jason. I understand that you are very angry right now, but you need to stay calm. Getting angry will not help us find Grace faster. We know that Lisa is a dangerous and crazy person. We will catch her and make sure she is punished for everything she has done. Just trust us and stay strong.
Speaker 6: Hello, doctor, is everything okay? Is there any update on Grace's mother?
Speaker 9: Yes, Jason, I have some really good news for you and Grace. I just wanted to inform you that her mom is now out of danger. She has regained consciousness and her condition is stable. She is going to be perfectly fine.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, doctor, are you serious. This is the best news I have heard today. I can't tell you how happy I am. Thank you so much for taking care of her. Grace will be so happy to hear this. I will come to the hospital right now, Officer. Grace's mother is awake now, she is fine. This is such great news. We need to go to the hospital immediately. Grace's mother might be able to tell us what happened and who attacked her.
Speaker 7: That is really wonderful news, Jason. Now that she is conscious, she can tell us everything. She might remember who attacked her or what happened before she was hurt. This will help us a lot in finding out the truth.
Speaker 6: Hello, and how are you feeling now? Are you in any pain? I was so worried about you.
Speaker 10: Hello, Jason. I am feeling much better now, but I still feel a little weak. But Jason, where is my daughter? I need to see Grace.
Speaker 7: Madam. I am very sorry to trouble you at this time, but it is very important for us to ask you some questions. You are the only person who knows what happened that night. Please try to remember who attacked you. Do you know the name of the person who hurt you?
Speaker 10: I remember that night. I was in the kitchen when suddenly two girls entered my house. One of them hit me and I fell down. One of the girls was Jane's friend. I have seen her before, but I don't know her name.
Speaker 6: What are you sure and do you remember anything else? What did she look like?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 10: I remember one of them had short hair and blue eyes. I also heard them talking. I clearly remember one name. Her friend called her Luna.
Speaker 6: I knew it. It has to be them. Luna and Lisa have gone too far this time. They have crossed all limits. They are not just jealous and hateful, they are dangerous criminals.
Speaker 7: Now this confirms our suspicions. Lisa is extremely dangerous. She is completely out of control. I think she has lost her mind.
Speaker 6: I swear I will not let them get away with this. They will pay for what they have done. I will make sure they are punished. They will not be able to hurt anyone ever again.
Speaker 7: Before we arrest Lisa, we should first go after her friend Luna. If we find her, we might get more information about where Lisa is hiding. Jason, tell me her address.
Speaker 6: Luna, enough of your lies. Stop pretending. Just tell me where Grace is. What have you and Lisa done to her?
Speaker 1: No, No, I swear I don't know where she is. Please believe me, Jason, I have no idea what happened to her.
Speaker 7: Luna. Enough of these lies. You are only making things worse for yourself, and now you are under arrest.
Speaker 1: What No, Please, you have to believe me. I didn't do anything wrong. I only only what Luna speak now. Okay, okay. The first time, when Grace was kidnapped at college, I was there. I helped Lisa, but I only pushed her. I didn't plan it and I didn't hurt her. I didn't think things would go so far. Please forgive me, Jason. I regret everything.
Speaker 6: You what you help Lisa kidnap Grace before. Now tell us where is Grace.
Speaker 1: No, no, you don't understand. I thought you were asking about the first time. Right now, I have no idea where Grace is. I swear I am telling the truth. I was only involved before because Lily forced me. This time, I have nothing to do with it, I swear, Jason, Please believe.
Speaker 7: Me, Luna. Whether you were involved this time or not, you are still responsible for attacking Grace's mother. We have evidence against you. You were there when it happened, and now you have to face the consequences. We have no choice but to arrest you.
Speaker 1: No, no, please, I didn't do anything to her. Lisa was the one who attacked Grace's mom. I was just there. I didn't hurt her. I didn't touch her. You have to believe me, Luna. Whether you physically hurt her or not, you were present when the crime happened, and that makes you guilty. You could have stopped Lisa, but you didn't. Now we have to arrest you.
Speaker 3: Lisa. Please just let me go. Why are you doing this to me? I feel so dizzy, I can't see clearly. My head is spinning. What did you do to me?
Speaker 5: Oh, my dear Grace, don't worry too much. Which I just gave you a little injection, nothing to be scared of. It's only going to make you lose your memory bit by bit. Soon you won't even remember your own name.
Speaker 3: No, no, please, Lisa, don't do this to me. I don't want to forget everything. I don't want to forget the people I love. Please have mercy.
Speaker 5: Oh sweetheart, I'm just getting started now. I will give you a nice haircut.
Speaker 7: You see.
Speaker 5: I never really liked your long, shiny hair. Are you ready?
Speaker 1: What? No?
Speaker 3: Please, Lisa, don't cut my hair. You don't have to do this. Just let me go.
Speaker 5: Oh shut up, Grace. You act so innocent, but you're the reason my life is ruined. You stole my love. You took everything away from me, and now I'm going to take everything from you.
Speaker 3: Lisa, you're wrong. I never stole anything from you. Please stop this madness. You're cruel, heartless. God will never forgive you for what you're doing.
Speaker 5: God, Oh darling, God won't help you now.
Speaker 1: Please someone forgive me, Officer. I swear I told you the truth. I don't deserve to be locked up in this horrible place. Please open this door. I can't stay here any longer. It's so dirty, so cold. I feel like I can't breathe. Oh God, please help me. Forgive me for anything I've done wrong. I swear I don't know where Grace is. I had nothing to do with this. Please just get me out of here. Lisa, I will never forgive you for this. You are a selfish, cruel girl. You destroyed my life. You don't care about anyone but yourself. I hope one day you suffer just as much as you made me suffer.
Speaker 5: You are looking very beautiful, you know what. I am very tired.
Speaker 6: Jason, my son, How is Grace's mother now? Is she feeling better? Yes, Dad, she's doing much better now. The doctor said she is out of danger and she is recovering well. But Grace, Grace was completely devastated when she saw her mother in that condition. I understand, my son, you already told me about everything that happened. I can't believe that Lisa was capable of something so terrible. That girl is dangerous and completely out of control. I'm really proud of you for making the right decision and cutting her out of your life. That was the best thing you could have done. Yes, Dad, I don't regret it at all. She is an evil person. Jason, have you found Jane? Grace is missing, but don't worry, Dad, the police are doing everything they can to find her. I won't rest until she is safe. I know you won't, Son. You love her and you are a good man. When Grace comes back, I have no doubt that you will take care of her. You too belong together. Yes, Dad, as soon as Grace returns, I will marry her. I want to protect her and give her the life she deserves. That is wonderful to hear, Jason. Grace is a kind, hard working girl. She will make a great wife, and I know she loves you just as much as you love her. Thank you, Dad. That means a lot to me. Hello, officer, Please tell me is everything okay? Did you find Grace?
Speaker 7: Yes, Jason, we have found Jane.
Speaker 6: I will not let her get away with this. I never imagined that Lisa could do something so cruel. Who would have thought she was capable of this?
Speaker 7: This is the truth. We cannot believe anyone.
Speaker 6: I will kill you, Lisa if you be here.
Speaker 7: Look at this, Jason. There are a lot of hair strands here and the color is yellow brown.
Speaker 6: What but that's Grace's hair color. She has long, beautiful hair of this exact shade. This means she was here.
Speaker 7: Wait, there's also an injection here. This could be important. Maybe she drugged her.
Speaker 6: But where is Grace? She must be close. We need to find her before something worse happens.
Speaker 7: I don't think she's here anymore. It looks like they left in a hurry. We need to act fast before they take her somewhere else.
Speaker 6: What do we do now? We can't just let her disappear?
Speaker 7: Hello, what's the update.
Speaker 6: We're questioning Luna, but she isn't saying anything useful. She keeps insisting that she didn't do anything and that she has no idea where Grace is.
Speaker 7: Damn it, she must be hiding something. Keep pressing her. I'll be there soon. Listen to me, Luna. This is my last warning. Stop playing games and tell me the truth.
Speaker 1: I swear, Officer, I have told you everything I know. I really don't know where Grace is.
Speaker 7: Don't lie to me. If you keep hiding the truth, I will have no choice but to take stronger action. Now tell me where is she?
Speaker 1: Please don't hurt me. I'm telling the truth. I have no idea where Grace is. I wasn't involved this time.
Speaker 7: All right, I'll be back soon. But if I find out you lie to me, there will be serious consequences.
Speaker 1: I need to call mom. She's the only one who can help me. Now. Hello, Mom, it's me Luna. Please you have to help me. I'm at the police station. They don't believe me. I swear I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: I warned you, Luna, I told you that Lily is a bad girl. Now look where you are.
Speaker 1: I know, Mom, I was an idiot for trusting her, but please, you have to save me. The police think I'm a criminal, but I didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, my daughter, I'm coming to get you. Stay strong.
Speaker 7: Hey, what do you think you're doing? Did you just use my phone?
Speaker 1: Yes? I just called my mom. Take it.
Speaker 7: I know I heard everything and now I believe you. You're not a criminal.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god. But I can help you.
Speaker 7: How can you help us.
Speaker 1: I have an idea.
Speaker 5: Why is Luna calling me now? She never calls first. Something feels off. Hello, Luna, is everything okay? Why are you calling me?
Speaker 1: Lisa? Listen to me? Where are you right now? Jason is looking for you everywhere?
Speaker 5: Jason, why is he looking for me?
Speaker 1: Because Grace's mom is awake now, she's fine, and I'm really scared that she might tell the truth about what happened to her.
Speaker 5: You don't need to worry about that. I have everything under control. I've left town already. I'm heading to the desert, and Grace is with me.
Speaker 1: What Grace is with you? But I thought she was with Jason.
Speaker 5: No, Luna, Jane can never be with Jason again. Her time is up. She played her little game, but now it's over. Okay, I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 7: We have to move fast. Lisa is dangerous and Grace's life is in serious danger.
Speaker 6: I will not let her get away with this. I swear if she hurts Grace, I will kill her.
Speaker 7: You did a good job, Luna. We got the information we needed. You can go now. Thank you for your help.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Say the full happen