Speaker 1: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners. Well, wow, if it isn't any Baker Davis Junior, Sam, I am good morning.
Speaker 2: Who cares? Who cares? He worked? He's been working since the last time we talked to him yesterday. Do you work at double Yeah? I got one this morning.
Speaker 1: Jeez, dude, all right, what time you got you got to go back in today.
Speaker 2: Actually already scheduled vacation, so I'm just sick. Good for you. Well, then he had to wake up for us. Can you have costume to work for Halloween? Yeah? A lineman? Yeah, alignment here sick all right, Sammy, you take it on. Matt, just just Matt, Hi, Matt. What's up? Matt? Welcome back? You've played this year, right, sir? This year? What did you say? Yes? We start fourth started fourth time? How do you get through? I'm in Carla pep on hitting that now? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, persistence, Yeah great. This is why when you tell me there's other people that call, like, you know, once.
Speaker 2: A week, twice a week, they're like, oh, Rod, I.
Speaker 1: Call all the time. That's not all the time. This is all the time. This isn't all the time, Sitch. All right, Matt, welcome back. Have you won anything this year? I mean you're playing every other week.
Speaker 2: I wants the tickets and t shirts. That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well let's see if we can get these today. What do you what are you offering up?
Speaker 2: I've got a comedian, Dane Cook playing it by your music center. I got a pair of tickets to that. That's for tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt, Sammy, Sammy's on vacation, he's got time. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here comes your first question. What's the first letter of the alphabet? Sam Ay? Ay? Like Phonsie were Canada. See you're the one that brings up Canada all the time. People like oh Ros always talking about Canada.
Speaker 2: No, he's not alex Is, but you wish Fonzi is Canadian.
Speaker 1: How do you know Henry Winkler isn't as I know you're right, he's not here. We go, Sammy, Matt, shout out your name when you think you know the answer.
Speaker 2: Matt, you got smoked on that.
Speaker 1: Sammy's been up for three days and he smoked you on that question. I don't know what your excuse is Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: What were women?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: There? You go? What were women?
Speaker 1: Matt?
Speaker 2: Matt? What were women? Witches? Tessa? What did you said? Matt?
Speaker 1: The questions?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, we are cousins. That's a correct answer. He's part of my COVID. What were women? It's the day after Halloween.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't ask a Salem witch trial question, would we?
Speaker 2: I mean if we were lazy and left it on the shoe page.
Speaker 1: Yeah, on the show, we would What were women who were burned at the stake in Salem?
Speaker 2: Labeled as not sales women? Right? Stitches? All right? Uh? Wow, Matt got that one right. It's incredible. He's a witch.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't believe if I was driving into work listening to this show, I'd say, no, here we go for the win.
Speaker 2: What is a football field made of? If not real sam turf? If not real grass? I guess you didn't need the rest of that. I guess you didn't need the rest of that question either. Yeah, Sammy did what he had to do. I mean, Matt was like he gave his rig just like the NFL. Matt was like a Salem witch. Matt. We gotta say goodbye.
Speaker 1: That was I mean, you would have you would have beat anyone else today, anyone else but Glad.
Speaker 2: I love. But but Sammy. When he doesn't sleep for three days, he's unstoppable. All Right, Matt, have a great weekend. Hey Sammy, that's all right.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be around the play I know you're are on your vacation boy now, but are you gonna be around next week?
Speaker 2: I'll be here Monday morning. Okay, good, all right, my brother. Great game.