Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to the Collectmajor dot Com virtual panel. I am ww Superstar Matt Cardona, and I.
Speaker 2: Am TNA Wrestling Star Brian Myers. And I'm Michael Kannick, once third owner.
Speaker 3: Of Collected Major, and I'm TTD the designer over at Collect Major.
Speaker 1: We have been working tyrestly all year for this day to show you guys a lot of reveals, a lot of upcoming figures. Thank you so much for support over the past few years. We started with Major Bendi's than Big Rubber Guys, than Major Stars. This wouldn't be possible without each and every one of you, so we appreciate it.
Speaker 2: We just passed our three year anniversary of Big Rubber Guys. It's gone by so fast. We've made so many figures, and we got a lot of awesome reveals for you guys here today that we hope you're excited about.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the first figure we've posted before. It's currently for sale on collectmajor dot com. Check it out. The Texas Tornado Carrie von eric Man looks awesome in that that iconic white and red has that Tornado fist punch. I can't wait to add this to my fig fed.
Speaker 2: One of my first favorite wrestlers of all time. It's truly an honor to have Cary von Eric in the Big Rubber Guy Family. Get him now because the first one sold out pretty quickly. Collectmajor dot Com.
Speaker 1: Also coming very very soon and available right now is heel bad Guy Sergeant Slaughter. He's got his helmet, he's got his red elbow pads. TDD. What goes into designing a figure like Sergeant Slaughter? Is there added pressure to make a legend like Sarge?
Speaker 3: I think everyone comes with comes with an element of pressure, right, because we want every figure to be one hundred percent perfect. But what we've got, luckily, the perfect team around us. So we've got the freedom sourcing the reference me or one of the other designers because we've expanded and we've got a few designers working on the line now and we'll we'll pull all the artwork together and then we've got some of the most incredible sculptors in the game, led by Brian Beatty, who will bring these to life. So fantastic team, but every figure warrants hey.
Speaker 2: Don't forget me. Kanik and Brossly taking Starage out to eat for a steak and schmoozing them a little bit to sign the.
Speaker 3: Deils that every time, Sgt.
Speaker 2: Sgt. But that's not our only Sgt. Take a look an evergreen babyface Sergeant Slaughter, the one I think every kid kind of grew up with our age and knows and loves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this isn't even a straight repeat from the other one. Different arms, different boots, different headpiece. So I can't wait to add both of these to my collection because at the end of the day, yes, this is our toy company, but we're wrestling figure fans at heart, and we add these to our collections as well. All right, So this figure sold out in what four minutes?
Speaker 2: Connect four minutes? Maybe our fastest sell out of all times. Very nice, very extphone the USA House in Dan House an exclusive, unbelieving shipping very very soon. As popularity speaks for itself. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you missed the boat on that, it had to go over to Edward Bay and check that out available earlier this month. Warlord, look at that. You talk about a toyatic figure TTD. What goes into designing a figure like this and what will be removable, what will be molded on? How do you decide on stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and obviously we we will chat that through as a team every time, but we want something that's going to be toya tic and we want something that's going to make sense. Anyone who's been a Hasbro is close to my heart and it's super fun to design. I think you have to look at the figure and what you want them to be able to do and say, is it worth putting an accessory on or actually should we mold this because it's going to be such a cool piece to there like this, And I think in this instance, having the album molded on is absolutely the way to go. And I know that's what we all agreed. Hopefully consumers think the same, because I think it's one of the most badass figures that we've we've probably ever done.
Speaker 2: Screams toyaticness, guys. Our next one is one of our biggest free agent signings in the history of Major. He's here, mister Bang Bang Cactus Jack in Big Rubber Guy form.
Speaker 1: This one is on sale right now collect Major dot Com. Cact This Jack with the Bang Bang hands the wanted Dead shirt. He's got the scar on the arm, perfect addition to the Big Rubber Guy line. Oh TTD, look at.
Speaker 2: That, and we got to say we were so excited to have make fully part of the big Rubber Guy family. We air shipped two hundred of these. The first two hundred orders will go out to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all worked around the clock to rush this figure. Once we knew we could sign and make Cactus Shack, we stopped everything else to make sure he was our first priority. So we have Cactus Shack, but not just a regular cactus Jack. We have a bloody cactus Jack. Different hands so he can hold that barbed wire bat covered in blood, and he also has different packaging as well. TTD show that off.
Speaker 2: Look at that variation we're seeing right there, the King of the Death Match wanted dead packaging variation.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable, resealable packaging. Look at that artwork.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, incredible job.
Speaker 1: And speaking of the King of the death Match, to celebrate him winning the King of the Death Match later in August, we will be dropping this exclusive ultra bloody Japanese cactus Jack King of the Deathmatch.
Speaker 2: So cool again. Alternate packaging blood splattered packaging if you will. What an awesome way to celebrate the Deathmatch icon himself mcfoley, Welcome to the team.
Speaker 1: And can you believe it, after all these years that the first McK foley bloody figure is from us Collect Major the first two? What an honor, right, very very honored. The collect Major orders have been going through the roof for those other Cactus Jacks and this one we know is going to sell out instantly. Looks awesome. We thank Mick for trusting us. I'm just honored to have him a part of the big rubber guy family. And speaking of legends, on sale now on collectmajor dot com, also Hawk Animal, the Road Warriors in their iconic gold look. I love these figures. What a rush TDD. What goes into designing a figure like this? Like we talked about earlier, the Warlord we kept his gear on. Why did we decide to take these shoulder pads off?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And honestly it could have gone either way. I think the pads on the Road Warriors fields like something that should be an accessory. And I think actually we went one step further when we did the original Road Warriors because we had Road Warriors in black, and then we decided to make ld in the red and rather than using exactly the same pads. We did create whole new pads for Lod to match the pads that they were wearing at the time, and then this is a repaint of those red LODs. But obviously iconic moment for me. Especially Summer Slam ninety two in the Gold went accurate too, So Bent accurate. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget that each shoulder is unique. They're not the same shoulder pad.
Speaker 3: Either, exactly that. Yeah, so Animal and Hawk's shoulder pads are different. There are a lot of little touches on there that differentiate the two. So I think collect Major can can take a little bow on that because because it really is going above and beyond I think with the figures. But it's worth it to have that kind of detail in the collection.
Speaker 2: What a rush, boys, I think it's time show everybody a little sign of excellence.
Speaker 1: Throw them up.
Speaker 2: For JJ Dylon, the leader of the legendary Four Horsemen, coming soon to Collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, finally this will be the August pre order, and you know the deal. The pre order is the order J. J. Dylan throwing up the four. You can't just have JJ alone adding another member to.
Speaker 2: The Four Horsemen. We have Barry Wyndham, Big Barry Windham. What I'm going to have him part of the team. So freaking cool. Complete your horseman. If you're a big big Rubber guy, you know, fan, I'm sure you got arn I'm sure you gotta tell you. I know you got n H. Now you can get Barry and JJ. Pretty sweet deal.
Speaker 1: Next up coming to the Big Rubber Guy family is the Macho Man Randy Savage. So we've done the USA Macho, We've done Macho in different MLB outfits, but this is this iconic early nineties studio shot super toy etek of the Macho Man. Oo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like my childhood Macho. If I close my eyes, this is the way I picture him. So I'd love that he's part of the Big Rubber Guy line in this deco hit.
Speaker 3: And this gear was featured on so many merch items exactly.
Speaker 2: I think that's why it lives on in fans heads for sure, exactly.
Speaker 3: Big props today on this one for finding the photos of the tights though, because it was not easy. Thank you very much the freedom. They're as close to accurate as you're going to get with this figure.
Speaker 1: This might be my favorite Big Rubber guy we've ever done this.
Speaker 2: Next time we're going to talk about Roski. What's the next one, your archie nemesis, the indie god Shatsi Bloody variant J and J exclusive Big Rubber Guy coming soon that rules. This was a big hit early in the year for us. People got this Shatzi and they couldn't believe it. I do think this figure really is like one that will stay in the test of time. When Shatzi came, it's like we all up our game here at Major you know what I mean. The detail and the things we're able to do with this Shatzi figure really, you know, brought us to another level. So let's celebrate that with a Jane J exclusive here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, removable helmet covered in blood. I'm just gonna pretend that I beat her up in a death match and that's why she's all bloody.
Speaker 2: Keep dreaming, Pal.
Speaker 3: I love with these two, same as the previous shots that we've been able to get a jacket the husband's designed onto the figure because I think that's just that's just really cool.
Speaker 1: Looks great. And that was another part too, is like, you know, we designed the jacket and then her husband Hayes who's like, no, it's the wrong color. It's it's silver not white. Coming soon to collect Major dot Com. Some tag teams b Brian Blair, Jump In, Jim Bronzel, the Killer Bees. So, you know, Big Rubber Guys, it's it's a love letter to the old school ljns and sometimes you gotta upgrade them. And we got upgraded with their entrance jackets, and these look incredible.
Speaker 2: And these will be much more affordable than trying to get the nineteen eighty seven versions of these, for sure, And like we said, we didn't want to just make replicas. These are updates and fun you know, additions to them.
Speaker 1: Next up coming to Big Rubber Guys, we have the barbarying oh man if he did Powers of Pain, Warlord and Barbarian. We just showed off the solo Warlord, so now here is the solo Barbarian removable headpiece looking jacked look in ten I love it again.
Speaker 2: Both those looks are just so toy atic with these guys, so it's cool to have them in the line.
Speaker 1: Of you gotta do it, Oh God A long time. Yeah, Nikita call off goes great with your old magnum Ta. Go get Magnum on eBay or something Magnum Nikita uh Nikita will come with his chain, removable bandana, headband, whatever you want to call it. He is jacked. Yeah.
Speaker 2: A lot of the old school Crockett NWA collectors have been begging for this, so super pumped to finally get it done for you guys. It's been a big request the big rubber guy collectors.
Speaker 1: So TD, can you quickly explain the process of you drawing it then getting get sent to Baby for the sculpt.
Speaker 3: I Sataly can now this one. I didn't, So this is our Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: We've it's so good. I thought it was you.
Speaker 3: Wow. Thanks bro. But we've got a great team of artists now I don't know if they want to be named, but we've got a team of artists that are working on this as well as additional sculptors now. But it is effectively still quite a small and tight knit operation in that whether it's me or one of the other artists will we'll do a sketch, we'll drop it into the into a chat with myself, Matt Brian and can it will decide whether or not we want to make any changes. If we need to show the license to the talent, anything that might need to happen at that stage, and then it's just moving onto the color, firing it straight over to Beaty the sculptor or whoever's working on it. He'll fire it back in. D will drop in, d Freedom will drop in with some feedback, usually on tweaks to the face to make it slightly more accurate around the likeness if we need to.
Speaker 2: He really does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is just a team of passionate people that care about the product, working together in quite a small, independent environment, but really quick turnarounds. Like everyone wants to see everyone else succeed at their step. Everyone wants to put out the best product possible, so it's within our interest all work together and turn things around as quickly as possible. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: I have to say. We have the absolute dream team and it just makes making awesome figures so much fun. And one of my favorite wrestlers of all time coming back to big rubber guys. He's been here before, but not like this. The nature boy whoo Rick Flair in his iconic robe fun.
Speaker 2: I'm able to get the robe done. This is going to be a heavy boy. I'm predicting you and this is all said and done, but you gotta have Nature Boy in this robe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what an iconic look. The real World Champion, the Nature Boy, Rick Flair coming back to Big Rubber Guys right now on collectmajor dot Com. You can scoop up the Extreme, Big Rubber Guys, Tommy Dreamer, Raven Sabu. Limited quantities remain. This set has been awesome for us and the line will continue. Guys, So who do you want to see You let us know leaving the comments, reach out on social media. Who do you want to see next? And Big Rubber Guys Extreme, Well, we'll tell you some of them as well as other superstars coming to Big Rubber Guys. Check out this list right here. We're finally gonna give you the Afro, Andre the Giant a Solo, Jacques Rougeau Skinner. People have been asking about Marty Jeanetti. We said, we're not gonna repaint them, We're going to remold them a new Marty Janetti. You will get Strikeforce, Fashion, Booger Power and Glory Bizz and we're talking about the Extreme, Francine and Steve Corino.
Speaker 2: So many things playing, so many talents signed it's just been such an amazing experience here, guys, so pretty excited to bring all this stuff to you in the next year plus.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this this isn't everybody that we've signed, just a little little sneak peek of who's coming, you know. It's it's great to work with these these wrestlers, you know, whether we know them personally or we have to reach out to them or reach out to their family member. But it's been so much fun giving back to the business in a form of figures, something that we love, but also gives these individuals and their families, you know, something to cherish forever and also a way to make money.
Speaker 2: And that's not all Major Stars. One of my favorite products that we make, such quality, such fun, Series three is almost on its way. The Want of Men shot see the Nature Boy, Rick Flair and Matt and Jeff Hardy, the goats of tag team Wrestling, the Hardy Boys, all part of Series three. Just so fun. Bring these to conventions, get them signed by all five I mean, just epic set and.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to wait, some of series one and series two are available right now in stock on collectmajor dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, last year, it was a huge announcement the Big Ribber Guys had gone. All elites were continuing that success. Series one is getting in collector's hands as we speak, and they're going nuts about them. So let's take a look at some of our upcoming ae W products. First off, Orange Cassidy was available earlier this year. A little homage there with the hands and the pockets. We had to make him ravishing if you know you know this bad boy. The Stinger USA Sting sold out almost instantly on collect major dot Com, part of our Icon's line. Here the Surfer Sting and his iconic USA attire one of us and fifty. He's gone, but you have another shot at grabbing the Staerkers. Coming soon will be another variant of Sting in his surfer look from the icons line Big Rubber Guys. This will be a vessel Con exclusive wrestle con exclusively limited to one thousand pieces.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: That will also be a stickered limited stinks or even more limited than the USA one, So get you know, be on the lookout please. Also, it's a thrill to have the legendary Chris Jericho coming soon to Big Rubber Guys in ae W also have about a super toyat a wrestler and Kenny Omega and his Captain America inspired gear. Take a look at Kenny Omega coming soon also the former ae W World Away Champion. Look at Darby on ready for a little coffin drop action right there? So detailed, So TOOTTD. Is it difficult to get all these Darby Allen deco hits on a big rubber guy like this.
Speaker 3: I can't take any credit for this. We've got another fantastic designer that worked on this, but in general, yeah, So you have to design everything up front and then there will be another phase. So as soon as the sculpting's finished on this, we'll need to go back to everything that's going to be printed via tampo, so all the tattoos, all the face paint, and then reshape that short.
Speaker 2: All kinds of deco hits there.
Speaker 3: One hundred so that the pattern's there for the shorts, But once it's molded, we'll need to refit that onto the mold as well. So a lot goes into making sure that the factory prints this as close to accurately as we can get it.
Speaker 2: Well, this next one is an honor to have for me. I don't know about you, guys, my rib on the wrestling business MJF. Here he is with the Big Gold there coming soon a e W big rubber guys, but he's not coming just in this version of himself. How about an epic moment here when he defeated Hangman Page I believe bloody Terry.
Speaker 1: Funk inspired gear. What a moment.
Speaker 2: As soon as we saw him walk out in this gear, we said, this has to be done. We're getting it done. Also has the Triple B there with him as an accessory. Super super cool and fun. And then, last but not least, in the MJF boat here a third version here, This one is gonna be what.
Speaker 1: Michael aw Shop Exclusive.
Speaker 2: Aw Shop Exclusive MJF in the gold super toyatic and cool. This figure I was so excited about I had to send I sent TTD a picture of what I wanted to look like in me in my gym post. Yes that's how That's how much teamwork went into getting this done. Yeah, perfect, and it might be even more excited about this next slide coming soon to aew icons. The legendary super Plex masheet TAS is coming with the ft W title as well as a removable towel headpiece. Take a look at Taz. It's his first flashback figure in a long time. Super excited to have him in the line, and then even more excited to have this exclusive The bloody version of Taz coming soon later in the ear Man, So it's very close to home to get Tazz in there. For me, everyone knows I'm an extreme fan, so this is just was an absolute must due must get for me. Have two versions that are super fun and different. It's just a thrill for me. So everyone did such an awesome job on this, and.
Speaker 1: Big Rubber Guys does more than just wrestling. Check this out, The Princess Ride. I cannot weigh this iconic eighties movie. Check these figures out. Dread Pirate Roberts. Oh my god, look at that with the sword removable. Look at that baby looks awesome. But what about.
Speaker 2: Fasick removable accessory technically a wrestler, technically a wrestler. The iconic Andre the Giant. This movie is just timeless. As you grew up with this movie. I mean, it's gonna be a big box, that's gonna be a big old bus.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait It's gonna be a giant Big Rubber Guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of licenses to talk about here, guys. New stuff here, Flash Gordon, Big Rubber Guy coming soon is the first look here based off the iconic cartoon.
Speaker 1: These are in production. So these are coming very very soon, right, Kennick yep.
Speaker 2: I would say it an the next four months.
Speaker 1: Allow, looks great. Add that to your Big Rubber Guy collection or added to your Flash Gord collection.
Speaker 2: I would say that. Or how about the Phantom, also based off the iconic cartoon. Coming up on the one hundredth anniversary. This will be in stock. Wow, unbelievable.
Speaker 3: This year is the ninetieth anniversary.
Speaker 2: Anniversary. Sorry, unbelievable. The Phantom looks incredible. Two pistols there as an accessory, as you can see.
Speaker 1: I love the color purple. I'll be getting that.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a fun one.
Speaker 2: Another brand new license to announce Popeye.
Speaker 1: Pop by the Sailor Man, coming to Big Rubber Guys.
Speaker 2: Taking it old school. We got Popeye himself.
Speaker 1: Now. These are pending license and approval, of course.
Speaker 2: And how could you play with a Popeye without this sky Balluto.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a big, big, rubber guys.
Speaker 2: The biggest big rubber.
Speaker 3: Guy of all time definitely going to be the widest. It's going to fill that bubble for sure.
Speaker 1: So TDD do you find it harder to design like humans, like real humans or like you know, fantasy cartoon characters.
Speaker 3: It varies, to be honest, And again, this is just one that I've just done the creative direction on. So it's a new artist who's worked on this, who's fantastic, But it really varies because I think one thing with Big Rubber Guys is we're not talking about regular human scale. So for any of the humans, all of the proportions are stylized slightly. Then add into that that they're posed figures, So if you've got an arm up here and an arm down here, you've got to make sure that they're the same length and all of that good stuff. When it comes to designing anyone who isn't a human, the challenges making it look like the property but also like it could fit in with the wrestlers, because we want Popeye to be able to have a match with Macho Man. If you're playing with these, if you're running a fig fed right, we don't want it to look like completely different lines, but it does still have to look like the property we want it to, the licenser wants it to, the fans want it to. So yeah, it's absolutely a challenge, but where everything slightly stylized, we kind blend it all together in a way that I think works for the licenses that we've got so far and the ones that you're still to see.
Speaker 2: The team is going to take whatever precaution that may be too to get as close as we can, you know, to accomplishing that goal for sure.
Speaker 3: One hundred We're all fans of every license that we've got, So whether it's wrestling, whether it's these licenses, whether it's the other ones you're going to see, there's someone who's a fan of it, and we absolutely want to get everything one hundred percent perfect for you guys, for the fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and if you're playing with Thirsty, we've been talking for a while. I'm way thirsty.
Speaker 1: This could be a celebrity in your wrestling figure fed check it out. It's the cool aid man.
Speaker 2: And my right along with everything in the TV, was just saying, you know, this is going to be massive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be massive, but I'm so excited for it.
Speaker 1: You can have them team or wrestle the Mondra mans ooh year versus oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now this if the if the Blue Oh was the widest, this is gonna be wide, but this is probably going to be the deepest one.
Speaker 1: Right. This is going to be a big bubble, huge bubble.
Speaker 3: And uh and kool Aid is the one that's one hundred year anniversary. Next year, somebody's.
Speaker 2: Telling one hundred ye anniversary. There you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so twenty twenty seven, it's the one hundred year anniversary and that is when this Figura will lands. That's crazy, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Perfect timing by the Major crew, so iconic.
Speaker 1: If you were an eighties nineties kid, you grew up on these commercials, so so cool to add this to the big rubber guy family as well as this next one to kind of complete or add to our kickboxer line. Check this out. Tongue Po. We've made the Kurts loans before. Go get him on collectmajor dot com right now. But now you got tongue Po. Man. This guy could come into your figure fed and beat up, copy taken over. He's a top guy. Looks awesome. This one very excited to announce is this music. Is this wrestling? Well, it is both The Insane Clown Posse. Hopefully all those Juggalos are scratching that figure. Rich check this out. We got the ICP Violent Jay. These figures are based off their iconic wrestling run from the late nineties. We got Violent Jay and Shaggy Too Dope. The Insane Clown Posse. ICP very hands on with designing these figures, which I love. You know, some guys love to be involved, and they certainly were. I cannot wait to add these to my collection.
Speaker 2: Next up, just a epic announce has been here from big Rubber guys, Azzy Osbourne. Licensing deal acquired and we were all going to start it out by barking at the moon. Check them out. Oh my god, legendary Ozzy Osbourne on board. We are all so excited to finally share this news with you and these figures eventually. So wow, let's kick it off, baby TTD, Let's spill your guts.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just I mean, this is a huge Everything that we do is an honor right, and we're very fortunate in that we looked to tap into nostalgia and brands that we grew up loving. So we're effectively always designing talent that we love and that we grew up watching and grew up listening to in this case, but for me especially, I guess for being from the UK. When I was sitting there designing this, it was really a pinch me. Holy shit, I'm designing an Assy Osbourne figure, you know, which is just wild and it's it's a testament how far the company has come that we can pick up licenses like this.
Speaker 2: And amazing roll of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super super excited for this and what it means for the direction we're going and going forward.
Speaker 2: So awce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy that we started this company making a major bendi of smart Mark Sterling. Now we're doing a big rubber Guy Osbourne, Big Leap.
Speaker 2: Big Leap t TD. What can you tell us about Iron Maiden?
Speaker 3: Wow? To get this one is a dream for me. Aside from being the pioneers of metal music as we know, and I'm a huge Maiden and a huge music fan, the big thing Frian Maiden is the art that goes along with it. So every album cover right from the beginning from the from the first album Iron Maiden, illustrated by the incredible Derek Riggs has the has the mascot Eddie featured, and there's so many different iterations of Eddie from the album covers, the single cover, from tour posters, and the fact that we've got Iron Maiden and we've got this Eddie here that you can see, which is based on the cover of the Killers album is just phenomenal to me because if it looks if this goes over well and the fans like this, then there's a lot of potential in what we can do with this license. And for me personally as a fan, I'd want to design every single iteration of Eddie that I possibly could, so Iron Maiden fans get behind this and buy it, and we will make.
Speaker 2: It looks so freaking cool.
Speaker 1: Great job, And we don't have any artwork yet because we just signed the deal, but we wanted to let you know, Martley Crue coming to big rubber guys, girls girls girls just so cool.
Speaker 2: Like you said, there's a lot of these are just pinched me ones that like how like you said, not the rag on them. But we're making smart, smart mark Sterling toys. How could you ever even envision stuff like this? So come along with as a team. Man it's very cool and uh, this has pinched me stuff for me coming up next year. The Major League Baseball license that we announced last year had a bunch of products that have dropped. Go check them out. Collect major dot Com. Get the mascot Series one that people are just going nuts about, but we're continuing. We got the macho Man, Randy Savage San Diego Comic Con Padres exclusive Walmart dot Com. Look at him, almost ready to go and ship to you the packaging.
Speaker 1: It's ready to roll this Walmart dot Com exclusive San Diego Padres. Gotta celebrate being in San Diego. I just loved I love this macho and I love that we're doing it all the different teams.
Speaker 2: It's a cool way to celebrate your two fandoms, right and we think, you know, wrestling and baseball. There's plenty of us, myself included, that love both those things. So why not, Like I said, mascots Series one in people's hands, mister Matt Philly fanatic. People going in saying over the detailed, the girth of these things, the quality. So we're continuing with series two. First up, we have Wally the Green Monster, who once walked the system to the Ring and bound for glory. Look it up. Oh wow, the man here, very awesome, very toyatik. Must have there for any Red Sox fan. And also in series two, he'll be accompanied by Clark of the Chicago Cubs from the Friendly Confines.
Speaker 1: Seem Punk's gonna need that.
Speaker 2: Sam Punk is for sure gonna have to hip Roski up to get a Clark at the price of on the house. But uh, we're gonna pivot from our mascots. How about some Major League Baseball players for the first time ever and Major Stars for him, We're bringing you the heavy hitters. How about multiple time All Star New York Yankee Aaron Judge Major Stars Series one, but he's not coming alone, the New York Mets MVP candidate one Soto Major Stars Series one. How about the most popular baseball player in the entire world, show Hey oh Tani, Major Stars Series one, representing the Los Angeles Dodgers. And then, last but not least, one of the top pitchers in all Major League Baseball, Paul Skeins of the Pittsburgh Pirates. He is part of Major Stars Series one. This is big guys. These are big, big name guys in the world of professional baseball. I mean, I'm excited to have them, and I'm excited to see where this goes or where it can go, so.
Speaker 1: It doesn't get any bigger. Again, we thank the fans for supporting us. Look at this screen. Look at all of these licenses that we have, and that's not even Captain, just the regular wrestlers that we do and things that are much stuff constantly working on, you know, so it's been.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more licenses being worked behind the scenes, and we'll announce them when the time's ready. But yeah, we're going to thank you, guys for the years of support. This video got you excited for what's ahead.
Speaker 1: To take it out, Rod Green, Grab steal this, send it to your friends, post it on social media, use collect major the hashtag. Let's let's make everyone know what we're doing here, uh with this reveal panel. I can't wait, guys. I hope you're as excited as we are. They got you my ass o, my god, you have your how got Sary saw him? And I got Rick playing who He's wrong?
Speaker 2: Here to cry?
Speaker 1: And here my gentlemen ooh yeah, and brian On I'm met Hergonal. They're so real. Can you tell the difference Lastrica video style big rubber guys.
Speaker 3: They're for real eat, sold separately on major bendis dot com.
Speaker 1: Big rubber gods collect them all.