Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen.
Speaker 2: Do you want to report a UFO hanging in?
Speaker 1: We don't want to report every thirty one.
Speaker 3: Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 1: Those areas thirty one. Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds time areas thirty one?
Speaker 1: Me neither there. See if it.
Speaker 2: Was anybody a h above us to pass us, like thirty.
Speaker 4: Seconds ago, we were sending one of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's murder ten nine o'clock. Yes, I'll just passed over, I go.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right over the top of US ninety one one. You just called up to me before they're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 2: And I to God on an unidentified object every liberty or call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 5: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Hello everyone, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: How are you all?
Speaker 1: This week? I'm Nick Hunter and this is the UFO Chronicles Podcast. In this episode, our guest is the in South Carolina, and you'd be sharing unsettling encounters from a Tommy knocker that appeared inside her home to nights in the woods where shadow figures and other entities emerged after Dan. Along the way, she crossed paths with occult practitioners and even call activity on video footage that left law enforcement both unsurprised and cautionary. With friends as witnesses and a growing awareness of the demonic and occult side of things, this is a raw and candid look at what it's like to live among forces and most people deny exist.
Speaker 3: V is up next, but first, if you enjoy the show and you would like to help support the podcast on Patreon, you can do this for as little as one dollar a month. Head on over to patreon dot com forward slash UFO Chronicles Podcast. You can also find a link in the description of this episode. Any help is very much appreciated. Now on with the show.
Speaker 1: Hello Lee, Welcome to the podcast. Hi, how are you I'm awesome. It was great to have you with us today and your join us from South Carolina.
Speaker 7: I am, and thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: You're more than welcome. Now, VI, you have some experiences to share with us. Would you like to start at the beginning, please, ma'am.
Speaker 7: Absolutely so.
Speaker 4: The first incident that I had, I guess you could call it an incident, was back in twenty twenty two. I was living in a home in here in South Carolina, and I started noticing some weird things happening at night because I lived by myself and I had three cats and they had their own bedrooms, and I would notice at night. I worked second shift, so when I would come in from work, there would be nights when it would sound like someone was in their room talking to them, but when I would go in the room, there was nothing there.
Speaker 7: And as time went on.
Speaker 4: I started hearing what would sound like something was running down my hallway. It almost sounded like little footsteps just running down the hallway. Sometimes it would sound like a ball bouncing down the hall and it would hit my door and I would open the door.
Speaker 7: Nothing was there.
Speaker 4: I could hear giggling, and just you know, thought maybe it was just I was nervous because I was by myself. And then one night I had gotten off of work and I went and picked a friend up and I was taking him somewhere, and I had put cameras up in my house because I also in the back of my mind was like, well, maybe someone is breaking in my house. So I had the camera. I had a camera in my room and my boyfriend at the time, he had came over and he had a key to my house and he went in and got in the bed and was asleep. I had my camera pulled up on my phone and it was on my dash and I'm going down the road and all of a sudden, my friend starts yelling what is that?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 4: And I'm thinking something's about to run out in front of me and you know, on the road. So I hit the brake and I said what And I'm looking and I don't see nothing. He's like, what is that on your camera? So when I looked at my camera, my door, my bedroom door had, you know, was slightly cracked open. I'm just sitting there watching and it was like this little person and what I'm assuming was a Tommy knocker. It could have been a troll.
Speaker 7: I really don't know.
Speaker 4: All I know is it was short, it had like kind of like white stringy hair, and it peeped its head around the door and was looking in my room. And the next thing we've seen was these fingers come around the door and grab the door, and they were very long, skinny fingers with any nails, and it was just like looking but it wasn't like it was trying to cause any kind of harm. It was almost like it was curious. It was just you know, seeing what was going on. And so we both were just kind of sitting there looking at the camera kind of freaked out because I was like, that explains what I've been hearing in.
Speaker 7: My house at night. And so, you know, it stood up.
Speaker 4: You could see it in the camera. It stood up, and it took off running back down the hallway, and it probably wasn't but three feet tall.
Speaker 7: It was very short.
Speaker 4: And so that was the first episode that I had. And then it was probably about a year later I had started. The friend that was with me in the car that night had introduced me to some people, and I did not know at the time they.
Speaker 7: Were actually part of the occult.
Speaker 4: They practiced black magic, and they were also into Satanism. They never tried to push anything on me, but you know, when I was around them, some really strange occurrences would happen. I know, they had an altar up on the heel in the woods at their house and they would go up there and perform rituals and things like that. And when I started going over to their house more, a lot of weird things would start happening. And it was what I call either spirits or shadows or something you could see literally just moving in the yard. So I kind of figured that it was something demonic that they had conjured up or something, and kind of started, you know, not going around them as much.
Speaker 7: I had.
Speaker 4: Actually during that time, I had moved out of the house that I had been living in and ended up moving in with a friend, and I was saying with them in some really range occurrences started happening, and my first thought was that it had something to do with, you know, what I was dealing with as far as the occult ties. You know, and I had practiced witchcraft at one time, but it was I did what they called white magic.
Speaker 7: I never practiced in the dark magic side of things.
Speaker 4: I had had two friends come over to the new house that I had moved into with my friend. I was explaining to them things that have been going on, and one of them he said, there's something in here, and I can feel it. We were all standing there and we heard something hit the door. He just speaks up and he said, what are you doing here? You could hear this female voice and it sounded very evil and very demonic, and it said it was there Zach.
Speaker 7: Words was I'm here to kill her? And he said here to kill her? Who?
Speaker 4: And she said her, I said me, and it said yes, And so he proceeded to ask it why and she said because I was getting in the way. Not sure what that meant, but that's what it told us. So some strange things started happening there. I would go to bed and go to sleep, and I would wake up the next day and I would have what looked like needle marks on the tops of my feet. But one time I woke up and I had these scratch marks on the on my back, like right above my butt area, and it was like three claws came down and they were raised higher than normal scratches are, and they were on fire. They were burning and like most scratches, you know, the burn and the swelling will go down within you know a little while. Well, these lasted for like eight to ten hours and they burned the whole time. But what was so weird was the next day they were completely gone, no sign of them. So it was like, wasn't sure what was going on, And so I ended up setting up a camera in my bedroom and I would notice when I would leave, I would watch my cats because my cats stayed in my bedroom with me, and so I would be watching them on camera. It was almost as if something was in the room with them, because they would you would see them watching something. And then I had one he was super lovable and he would run to something and it would look like he was eating something and there was no food in the room. But when I would get home, there would be like crumbs in the room. Someone had been in there feeding them, but there was no one there. The camera never picked anyone up or anything. And then the cats started getting sick. And at that time I only had two cats. Because when I was actually living in the house that I had described before, one of my cats passed away and I don't know if it had something to do with what was going on in that house or if it was just due to old age, because he was old. But the other two cats that I had, they started getting to wear. It was almost like at times they would be in a trance and they would just be like staring out in the space, and they started acting like they were getting sick a lot. So I ended up moving them to another friend's house to get them out of there because I didn't know what exactly I was dealing with. I felt like I was dealing with something very demonic after the female voice saying that it was there to kill me. And so there was a night the person that I was living with was laying in their bed and I was standing at the bedroom door talking to them, and behind me was the bathroom, and the bathroom light was on. As I'm talking to them, I see the wall in front of me, the light shining on that wall, and it looks like something's walking up behind me. So I turn around real quick and there's nothing there. And when I turned back around to speak to them, because they were laying facing the wall as I was talking to them, I start seeing what looks like shadows, you know, of a person, and there was five or six of them, and they were right there by the person in the bed, and one was actually crawling up onto the bed. So I'm like, okay, you know, not knowing like how to respond to this, I got them up and I was like, go lay on the couch, you know, and so they did. And then when they would be at work, I would be at home by myself at night, and I started hearing the footsteps again in the house like I did in the previous house, but it was like curious little footsteps, you know, and like curiosity. Also, whenever the female voice had said what it was going to say, I probably shouldn't have challenged it, but I kind of did. I told it that it was not going to harm me, not going to let it, and I was not scared of it. And so that was kind of like when things had, you know, started kind of intensifying with like the scratches and the marks on the tops of my feet and things like that. I would have scratches on my neck as well. It was almost like something was attacking me in my sleep. And then there would be times when I would lose like five or six hours. I would be wide awake, and then next thing I knew I was waking up like five or six hours later, and I didn't remember what had happened, couldn't tell you anything, and would be in the same spot and not trying to be too personal. But one of the times, I was actually using the restroom and just completely went out and was out for about five hours and woke up in the same exact position and had no memory of what had happened, and so I just blamed it on extreme exhaustion.
Speaker 7: So the person that I was.
Speaker 4: Staying with, they were laying on the couch one night, weird things, you know, that was happening.
Speaker 7: I started recording all the time.
Speaker 4: I would have my camera out and I would constantly be recording with my cell phone, trying to catch something because my thang was, I can't just go and tell people about what I'm seeing because they're gonna say I'm crazy or that I'm hallucinating, or that there's something wrong. So I was like, I've got to catch this stuff on camera in order for anybody to believe what I'm saying. So I was filming one night and something caught my attention. The person was laying on the couch and they were asleep and like their arm. You know, their arm was very hairy because it's a guy, from their elbow down to their wrist. So I'm looking and I'm like, wait a minute, their arm doesn't look right. When I started snapping pictures and recording, I ended up right when it got down to where the wrist is at the whole hand change. Now, these this person kept their nails very very short, and it was like long stringy fingers with twenty nails.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, that is not their hand.
Speaker 4: And then I snapped another picture, and when I did, their hand literally looked like a serpent. You could see the two nostrils and the two eyes. I had this on my camera and I was able to show several people, and of course people started believing what I was trying to explain to them because I had the actual footage.
Speaker 7: And there was another episode. I was at home one day.
Speaker 4: A lot of times when I would try to catch these things on camera, it was like it knew that I was trying to, so nothing would happen. So I was literally in my bedroom one day and I took my cell phone and I turned it upside down to where it would film from under the door. The person that I was living with walked in the door. When they walked in the door, it was them. By the time they made it to the love seat, it looked like a female and she had a short skirt on. She had long black care and it was curly. And then it changed back into the person that I was living with. And they continued to walk through the house, and right in the middle of the living room they vanished. And there was nothing that they could have walked behind or any anything that could have blocked them from the camera. You could literally see them fade away. And I was just my mind was blown. And they walked back outside because they were getting groceries out of their car. When they come back in, I walked out there and I said, look at this.
Speaker 7: I said, what is this? What did you just do? How did you do that? And there is that worse to me was that was not me. I didn't do that. That is not me.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, it sure looks like you when you walked in the door, and then it changed into a female and then changed back into you and then vanished as it walked through the house. And they had a dog, and at night when they would be at work, sometimes I would let the dog in, and the dog would never go past the kitchen. She would get to the kitchen and she would start freaking out, looking towards the back of the house.
Speaker 7: You couldn't push her into the kitchen. She would refuse to go to the kitchen.
Speaker 4: So, and I know that animals are able to see things that sometimes we can't, so I knew right then something was definitely going on. And then I had two more instances at that house with the person I was living with.
Speaker 7: Another one was they were laying on the couch.
Speaker 4: It was during the day, we were watching TV, and I'm recording because I hear something that sounds like something is moving around in the house, and I know it's not me, and I know it's not them. My cats were not there anymore. I just happened to film them, and as I did, their eyes turned from their natural color to black and then a split second back to their natural color, and I'd actually caught it on camera. I showed them the VI and they again they said that it's not me. So I knew I was dealing with something. And I had another episode. I was filming one night. It was when my cats were still there. My camera in my room picked up two entities. They looked like black shadows. One was tall and one was short, and they ran by my camera at a very fast speed. And what was behind my camera was a wall, and you know, had it been a person, they would have hit the wall and fell backwards or whatever, but whatever this was ran into the wall. And then one night I was there and the person was on the couch to sleep again. I'm recording because I'm hearing things, and so I start recording and I see what looks like a female. It's the outline of a female, but you could see through it and it almost looked like water, like it was made of water, and it kneels down beside the person sleeping. Then I start walking over to it. Well when I do, it disappears. But in the area that it was at the floor, the carpet was soaked like you had poured a whole pitcher of water on the floor, and there was nothing around that area that could have been spilled or anything that would cause that.
Speaker 7: So I ended up.
Speaker 4: Moving out of there, and then I moved back home, which is North Carolina, and I had moved in with my parents, and my mom she's always had the ability to be able to see things as well like I've been able to. And she tells me, she says, you know, there's something out there walking around in the yard. And they live on four and a half acres of land. It's very wooded, it's very private, and she said, it looks like a man out there walking around in the yard. And so, you know, I would get my dad up or I would go out myself and check it out, get out there, and there was nothing out there. And then one night, it was about three o'clock in the morning, I went outside. I see these two lights and I thought at first that maybe it was like a four wheeler or something like that, because it was sitting All of their property has a fence around it, and it's sitting on the other side of the fence, and it's up on a ridge and it's like, you know, shining kind of down into their yard.
Speaker 7: But I hear no sound. I can hear something out in the yard what looked like a person walk you know, walking through.
Speaker 4: Well, when I get over to where it was, there was nothing there. So the next day I'm telling my dad about it, and I'm like, you need to go out and check the fence, because they would have had to have climbed the fence to get over onto the other side into the yard. So he said, well, come on, we'll walk out there. So we go out there and there's no sign, no sign of anything. There's nothing. There's no wheel tracks, and the property that whatever these lights were sitting on, there's no one that lives there. It's just an old, abandoned wooded lot. I told my dad, I said.
Speaker 7: Well, I know what I seen.
Speaker 4: So, like I said, there was no tire tracks, there was no footsteps, there was no sign of anybody ever being there.
Speaker 7: And we started having an issue. My mom and dad.
Speaker 4: They have four small dogs that they keep inside and they have a doggy door so they can come and go as they please. These dogs used to like you could drop a pen and they would start barking. And we started noticing that they would go outside at night, between like maybe nine and eleven, they would go outside, and they would be outside for a while. They might would bark when they would first go out, and then they would just go silent, and then a while later they would come in and they would go straight to the water bowl and just start drinking water. And I mean, they would drink and drink, and it was a huge water bowl and they would almost empty it. They would be drinking so much. And then they would all go lay down and go to sleep. And these dogs would sleep for eight to twelve hours, which is very unusual for most dogs to do. They wouldn't get up at all to go to the bathroom, to get more water, to eat, nothing, and they were never.
Speaker 1: Like that before.
Speaker 4: So, you know, we continued to see things and hear things, and there would be times when I would look out the window or I would be outside in the yard and you could see very large tree branches and the trees just start shaking fiercely, almost like a severe storm was coming through and the wind was blowing, but there was no wind, so not sure what that was, but it was some kind of a phenomena that was going on. So I ended up I stayed there for about six months and then I left and I came back to South Carolina. So when I came back to South Carolina, I was staying at a hotel. A friend of mine was with me one night. At the time, I had been having some problems. My car had been broken into, so I had a camera that I kept with me, and I would whenever I would stay somewhere like that, I would turn the camera on and have it facing my car, just to make sure if anybody had broken my car, this time I could catch who it was. So I'm sitting there and my phone goes off to let me know that the camera had picked something up. So when I go back and I look at the footage, it shows you can see the whole parking lot and where my car is at. You can see this dark, shadowy figure walk right behind my car and up the side and just disappear. My friend and I are both watching this, like what is going on?
Speaker 7: What is that? And I said, I don't know.
Speaker 4: They said it's not a person because you could see the whole parking lot and it literally appeared out of nowhere. You could not see anybody walk into the parking lot. It just like it appeared out of thin air. So we're just kind of like my exact words was, this seems to be a regular thing with me. All kinds of things keep happening and I cannot explain any of them. I don't know why these things are happening. And so I ended up moving and I got my own place again, and it was a mobile home and so when I move in, it was you know, I had a real wooded backyard, and it was out in the country and it was very very dark. When I first went and looked at the place, I noticed it was a female that had lived there before me, and she had cameras inside of the house and outside of the house. She had cameras in the woods as the camera's facing the woodline. So it probably should have been a red flag that something wasn't normal, you know. So I'm sitting at home one night and i start hearing something outside my living room window, and I'm thinking, you know, maybe because it was like a small little mobile home park, and so I'm like, maybe it's just the neighbors or something. But as time goes on, some weird things start happening. It was almost like something was in my house with me. I you know, had the back door fixed where nothing could get in, and I had the windows fixed and where nothing could get in. The windows at the front door fixed at night to where nothing could get in the front door. So I'm like, there's no way something can be in here with me because there's no way it could get in. So it was actually September twenty second of last year. I was there and it was three something in the afternoon. It was a Sunday afternoon. I started feeling extremely exhausted, so I decided to lay down and take a nap. And I had an old cell phone at the time that I was running a camera app on and using it as like a security camera, and I had mounted it in my kitchen window facing my backyard because there was an old building out there and it's at night. I could look out there and it would almost look like a light inside of the building, and there was no power ran to it or anything like that, and the door was nailed on the outside to where no one could get in. So I'm sitting there, I say, okay, I'm going to take a nap, so I lay down. When I wake up three hours later, something doesn't feel right. My shoulder was hurting really bad, and I just something didn't feel normal. So I went to the kitchen and I look and it looked like my camera the phone had been moved, so I ended up I had it connected to my other cell phone. So I go back and I'm looking at the footage while I'm asleep over my TV and I still have that footage. I still have the video over my TV. You can hear a man say, I'm going to take you. Whatever it was that was in my house with me that day, had actually gotten my camera out of the kitchen window and was recording me from my waist down to my knees.
Speaker 7: And I had a.
Speaker 4: Large bruise on my left shoulder that looked like a man's thumbprint, like a large thumbprint, but it was almost in the shape of a heart, and I have pictures of that as well. Strange things was really starting to happen a lot on a daily basis there. Every night, it was like when the sun would go down, strange things would start happening. And I actually had called law enforcement out there a few times, and they used their infrared camera to you know, because you could see a trail from the woods up to my window and see where's something had been walking through the grass, but it didn't look like footsteps, but something was laying the grass down. So one night, heard something outside and my camera is recording, of course, and I called nine to one one and as the officers are coming in, they're coming down the drive and as they come around the curve, their headlights shined into the backyard and what I seen on the camera it.
Speaker 7: Absolutely terrified me.
Speaker 4: It looked human in form, but it had gray skin and it was almost like its skin was hanging off, like you could see the bones under the skin. There was multiple ones, and they had some of them didn't have any hair, and then some of them had like very thin, whitish looking hair. But they didn't stand on two feet and walk. They crawled on. It's like they were using their feet and their hands and talking that way. And they would come out of the woodline just to right before where the light would pick them up, and they wouldn't come into the light. And when I went back and played the footage, and I even played it for the officers, you could hear when the officers headlights come around and hit them. You can hear on my camera something saying go away. So I explained this to the officers, you know, and the officer looks at me and tells me, I know what you're going through. I understand, and my best advice to you is to get out of the country, move into the city, and get a place, preferably on the second or third floor, not the first floor. Get out of the country, I said, okay, he said, The things that I have seen at night out here, he said, very few people know, because very few people have I ever told, he said, because they would probably think I was losing my mind. He said, But the things I have seen are not human. I don't know what they are. I don't know if they're dangerous, if they're a threat, I don't know what their their intentions are, he said. But you, being a female by yourself, you don't need to live out here. So when he told me that, I said, okay, it's time for me to go. It's time for me to leave, because I would I would leave. And there was also a night where I'm looking out my kitchen window and I see these things and that it looked like human form shadows you couldn't see through them. They were dark black, and what looked like white lights or orbs in the center of their face.
Speaker 7: So I knew it wasn't human. I don't know if what I was dealing.
Speaker 4: With out there was cryptid or what I would hear growling outside of my house. And there was times when I would see what would look like eyes looking back at me, almost like green glowing eyes in the woods. And it was whatever it was was standing on two feet and it was human height or a little bit taller. It would just they would just watch me, and sometimes there would be multiple eyes watching me. It was definitely not an animal. It was not a deer like I said. It was standing on two feet and it was too tall. When that all of that happened, and I was hearing things when I was not home, my camera would be recording and I was hearing things inside of my house. I would come home and things had been moved around. I would purposely leave, like my bathroom shelf messed up before I would leave to like go to work and stuff, and I would come home and it would be perfectly organized. And at first I really thought, well, maybe I just maybe someone is stalking me, you know, maybe maybe I'm being stalked. But then when I seen whatever it was on my camera, and then I was seeing the things that had the large lights, large round lights in the center of its face, I knew that I was dealing with something.
Speaker 7: Way beyond a stalker.
Speaker 8: You don't always know you're in a cult. Not at first, it feels like truth, like purpose like home. Then the rules change, the world gets smaller, and obedience becomes survival. Hidden Cults is the podcast that takes you inside the world's most disturbing belief systems. From the mass suicide of Heaven's Gate to the gas attacks of om Shinrikio to the fiery siege in Waco, Texas. We follow the rise, the ruin, and the survivors left behind.
Speaker 1: But the danger isn't over.
Speaker 8: We tracked cults still active in cities, villages, and online spaces around the world, spanning continence, languages.
Speaker 1: And belief systems. You'll hear real.
Speaker 8: Stories from those who escaped, and if you've lived through something like this, we want to hear from you too. Hidden Cults new episodes every week wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: So I ended up moving and I moved into a motel on the other side of town because I was like, Okay, well i'll move in here and i'll stay and there's lots of cameras and there's always people around.
Speaker 7: So nothing's going to mess with me. Of course that's not what happened.
Speaker 4: So I moved in and I started staying there, and the first light two weeks I was there, everything seemed good, had no problems. I had my camera that I would keep on my car, you know, I put it up in the window and so I could film my car because I had been thinking that some you know, that someone might break in my car again.
Speaker 7: My camera would go off and I would look.
Speaker 4: I would see what would look like. The only way I can describe it is the beast that is in the Never Ending Story. That's what it looked like out in the woods. And it was just kind of laying there and what looked like a man sitting beside it with long, black, curly hair. And after thinking back, I was like, well, you know, it kind of looks like what I had seen at the person's house that I had lived with, you know, when it transformed from that person into you know, what I thought was a female.
Speaker 7: And every night it was there.
Speaker 4: Never had any problems or anything as far as like anything like that messing with me. But I would notice because I worked third shift at that time, when I would come in at five o'clock in the morning, I couldn't see these things with the naked eye, a lot of these things, but the camera would see it. So I would come in and I could just like the hair on the back of my neck would stand up as soon as I would get out of my car. And it was around the motel I lived and was very, very wooded.
Speaker 7: It was out.
Speaker 4: It was at the end of a road, nothing but woods around it, and I would just feel like something was in the woods watching me as I would walk because I'd have to go get the key and then I'd have to go back to my room. It was like something was walking in the woods with me, oh, you know, along beside me, and then I would go back to my room and I could hear it walking down that way. Whatever it was, it was heavy. At times, I would see what looked like the two glowing eyes. And there was some nights I would hear what would sound like a growl and it was almost like a pant, like a panting and a growling, like whatever it was was excited and it was panting and it was kind of like letting out this like little growl. Of course, it would kind of freak me out because I was by myself and I'm like, you know, the owners were sleeping, so I'm like, oh, gosh, what you know, because they would leave the key for me because they knew I was going to be coming in, so I wouldn't wake them up, and I'm just like, oh gosh. So I would get in my room and then I wouldn't have any problems, except for sometimes I would hear what would sound like something would just kind of like hit my door. And then it would also sound like at times like something was on the roof of the motel walking around, and it would even sound like the roof was kind of crackling as so I'm assuming whatever it was was very heavy because it was putting a lot of weight down. That had actually happened a couple of times when I lived in the mobile home, but it wasn't that frequent. But at the motel it started getting to where it was happening every single night. I'm watching my camera and I'm you know, I'm not seeing anything on the camera except for what I described about looking like the creature from the Never Ending Story. Every night they would it would just sit out there, you know, right there at the woodline. There was a few nights like I would pick something up. It looked like it was up in the tree and it looked like the eyes glowing, but I just passed that office. Maybe it was an owl or something like that. The owners of the motel had actually they were having their whole parking lot repaved, so when they did where I would always see the creature that I was talking about from the never ending story and what looked like the man sitting there. They had actually pushed dirt and stuff up on that area and covered that area, so I didn't see anything then, you know, after that for a while. And then I went to work one day and I come home and seemed like stuff had been moved in my room. So I'm like, you know, and I had a camera inside my room as well, because I wanted a camera watching me when I slipt because of the things I had been through, because you know, and I would pick up a lot of orbs and like auras and stuff like that on my camera, especially at night when i'd be slept. At first, I thought it was maybe just like a fly or something, but it started progressing. I go back and I listen to my camera, you know, audio, and the same voice that had told me that it was going to take me the first time, I hear it again, and I'm in a totally different location on the other side of town, and it says, I told you I was going to take you. I didn't never hear it again. I haven't ever heard it again, which I no longer use cameras, but I do need to set a camera up in my room, I guess to see if I do pick it up again. And there was an instant Also, there was one night so someone had told me something. They had went out of town, and they had told me something about when they were going to be back, and the last I spoke to them, they were driving, and then I didn't hear from them for like three hours. So I'm sitting in my house, you know, or where I'm staying at, and I'm like, so you said three hours ago that you were driving, and it's only an hour and a half drive, so you should be home by now. You can hear a man's voice, and I also have the video in the audio for that too saved as well. You can hear a man's voice on my camera saying that's not what happened. So something's been trying to communicate with me, but unfortunately I'm unable to normally hear it with my own ears, but my audio on my cameras pick it up at the motel. Like I said, I didn't hear that anymore. And then one night I'm sitting and watching my camera and it was really foggy outside. Something catches my eye over to the right in the parking lot and it literally looked like a man formed out of the fog and he was standing there and he was smoking a cigarette and everything, and he hung out there for twenty five thirty minutes maybe, and then just disappeared. It's like the fog. Literally as the fog started clearing, he vanished. And I would notice, like where they had pushed the dirt back to do the parking lot, they had like the caution tape up, but they had it, they had like a long strand of it, and then there was little strands hanging down. And I would be watching my camera at night and there's no wind blowing, and you could see the strands that were hanging down. It was like something would tug one and then it would quit moving, and then it would tug the next one and it would quit moving, and it would do that back and forth. They didn't all move, it just the same time. And then sometimes it was almost like something had walked by or ran by the created a draft and you would see them kind of moving or whatever. But like I said, there was never any wind, so I felt that was kind of weird. There was a day when I was there, I heard something outside, looked at my camera, didn't see anything right away. I sat there and watched it for probably about fifteen or twenty minutes. I noticed in my car and my passenger seat this figure forms, and it actually looked like someone that I recognized. And then suddenly where their chest area was now this person was deceased where their chest area was and as far as I know, I still have the video of this too.
Speaker 7: It looked like a.
Speaker 4: Little small gold, solid gold angel comes out of the chest area and floated across the front of my car, inside my car and got to the driver's side window and disappeared. And I had just recently started my spiritual journey when that happened.
Speaker 7: I truly feel like that was an angel.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's tied into the other things that had been going on or happening or anything like that, but it makes me curious. So I ended up staying at that place for probably I would say about eight months.
Speaker 7: I stayed there.
Speaker 4: Then I moved completely out of that county, moved to a totally different county, which is where I'm at now, and everything was good. And then one night went to work, got off work and was taking my coworker home and I dropped her off. And after I dropped her off, I was coming around the curve and there was like this. It looked like a woman and she was solid white and walked almost right in front of my car. So I slam on brakes, thinking I'm about to hit someone, and it disappeared as it got to my door. So I don't know exactly what that entity was. But you know, since i've been here, I've been running into like the things that I was telling you about, as far as hearing on the roof. Now I live upstairs. I'm in an apartment and I live upstairs. Been here since April and everything's been fine. And then, I don't know, probably about two months ago, started getting that feeling again. Because I work second shift. I get home and it's dark outside and there's of course no one outside, so I start hearing something behind the apartments in the woods, same sound I was hearing before, like the panting and almost like the low growl, something moving in the woods. Now I'm hearing what sounds like something heavy walking on the roof again. It was actually just doing it about thirty minutes ago while I was talking to you.
Speaker 1: So I'm not sure what it is, but it's a lot of activity derby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah it is, and you know, and I can't really I mean, I wish I had an explanation, Like I really wish that I knew what all of this was. And I'm very interested in like cryptids and UFO type stuff and things like that, and I always have been, you know, and I've had some other situations and a lot of this stuff I've gotten it on camera, and then of course there's been times when there's been other people with me and they've witnessed the same thing. I was actually at a friend's house who lives in a large building last year around this time. I'm sitting in his house one night. He has a camera over his property because he's very wooded, and he's had some problems with people coming in his yard and stealing things and things like that. So I was going to stay over there one night, and I said, when I need to go out to my car and get my pillows in my blanket, and he was like, I'll walk out there with you, but where to go?
Speaker 7: Straight out there? Get your stuff and get back in here. He said, I don't go out after dark. And I'm like why, you know, why not? He said, trust me, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 4: So we go out to my car and he starts like I hear something in the woods and like rattling, and he's like, hurry up, we got to go.
Speaker 7: It's coming.
Speaker 4: We got to go.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, what do you mean it's coming? I said, what are you talking about? He said, just come on.
Speaker 4: I'm starting to kind of freak out a little bit because I'm like, what is he talking about? So I rushing get my stuff and go back in the house, and something smashes into the door as soon as we close it and get a lock, like something like it sounded like something was angry and it just smashed, and then you could hear what sounded like claw marks going down the door. And he had the camera, so we go and look at the camera, but his camera doesn't record, so of course there was nothing there. So then he proceeds to start telling me. He's like, just wait until you hear the dog. And I'm like, what do you mean the dog and he said, the neighbor's dog. He said, every night after it turns dark, that dog. He said, it sounds like something is just terrorizing it. And sure enough, but then about fifteen minutes of him telling me that, I heard the dog and it it did that all long. It would howl and it would just sound like it was an agony, and it would just, you know, like something was just doing something to it. And I'm like, we've got to We've got to let the neighbor know. We've got to, you know, we've got to do something. Something's killing the dog. And he was like, no, nothing's killing it. It'll be fine Tomorrow, he said, I'll take you over there and let you see for yourself. He said, it only happens at night. And I'm like, okay. So we're sitting there and all of a sudden, I hear something slammed down onto the roof and it's running across the roof and you can hear the clawing on the roof, and I said, what is that? He said, I told you I don't go out after dark. He said, I don't know what it is. I don't know how to explain it, he said, I've seen it one time. He said, it stands on two feet. It looks like half human half bird. I said, how long have you been going through this? He said, it's been happening for a couple of years. And then we get to talking and he tells me there's these people that have moved in around that time across the street, and they were very heavy into the occult as well, and they would he said, every night they would go outside and would they would go out in the woods and they would do their rituals. And he's like, I think whatever they've they've conjured up or whatever they've got going on over there has come here. So one night, you know, we're sitting there and it's very very quiet, and then the dog starts up, and then you can hear what sounds like because it's a tin roof, and you can hear what sounds like claws going across the roof and running. And when I'm described the running, like whatever this is is extremely big or extremely heavy, it's not a person. You can tell it is not a person. And you would just hear these strange noises. And so during the day, I'm thinking, okay, well, everything's going to be fine, nothing's going to happen until after dark.
Speaker 7: I would be.
Speaker 4: Watching his camera and I actually had started recording his screen, and I would see what would look like people, normal people walking through the yard, but when you would go out there, there was no one there. I knew I wasn't going crazy because the camera was what was picking it up. That's how I even knew that that was happening. And then I was recording his his monitor one day when the camera was I was watching the camera and it literally looked like a grim Reaper and Satan both standing on the roof of his building, because he even had cameras to where you could see the roof of his building because of.
Speaker 7: Whatever it was that was running at night.
Speaker 4: But whatever it was that was on his roof at night, you could every now and then you could see like a very vague shadow of something. I don't know what it was, but whatever it was would stay far enough back on the roof to where it was in the darkness. It would never come up far enough to be into the light to where you could see it, but it would come close enough to where just a little bit of the light would allow you to see a glimpse of something, and whatever it was was very, very large. And there was even video that I had that literally looked like eyes in the trees, and I'm talking about like in the trunk of the trees and stuff. And there was one night I was sitting in his house and I took a picture of myself and when I looked the chair, you know, looked at underneath the chair. There was nothing there, but in the picture it looked like almost like something was like forming. It almost looked like half a dog. And I showed him and I said, what is that? I said, because I don't see anything. He said, give it a few days, he said, check it every single day, he said, and watched. Within a few days it'd be something complete. So I'm checking this picture every single day because I want to see if what he's saying is true. And after three days, when I went back and looked at that picture on my phone, it looked like a complete dog laying under my chair. Blew my mind. And I asked him, I said, how did you know that was going to happen? He said, because it happens like that all the time. He said, you have no idea of the strange and weird things that's going on around here. He said that him and a friend of his one night, we're going to go to the store, he said. They walked out the door, he said, in the moon looked extremely low, and he said, but it was the moon because it had the same exact markings.
Speaker 7: It looked just like it, he said.
Speaker 4: And me and her are standing there looking at this at the moon and talking about, Wow, the moon is sitting really really low, like I can almost reach up and touch it, and he said, and it was just as full as it could be, he said, And all of a sudden, he said, he looked at her and he said, why is the moon moving so fast? And she said the mooning was supposed to move and he said, no, lie. He said, it was going across the sky at a very high speed, he said, And it was like it went from one side of the sky to the other side of the sky, and then it just vanished. He said, I don't know what it was. He said, it looked just like the moon. You would swear it was the moon, he said, but there's no way it could have been. He said, that thing was moving at very very high speed. It's very rapid speed, and so he said, you know, that was like a lot of what he dealt with. I never personally seen anything like that happen there, but he said it ended up happening again, and apparently he actually had filmed it the night that that had happened, and it was moving extremely fast, and he showed me and a few other people the video, and she had even came by and she confirmed it as well.
Speaker 7: She was like, yeah, we don't know what that was. We don't know how that happened or anything.
Speaker 4: He had said many times that his camera would pick up what looked like green eyes what I had described, something very tall, standing on two legs. It would never come out of the darkness enough for him to be able to see what it was. You could just tell by how high the eyes were set that it was definitely not an animal. There's been a lot of weird things, and it's just you know, between the two counties that I have lived in, which are side by side, you know, there's been a lot that has taken place, and not just to myself, but other people have been witnessing this type of phenomena and seeing these types of things. It's like when the light you know, when the sun goes down, crazy things start happening, and there is a lot of Satanic worship and a lot of a cult, you know, things going on in both of these areas.
Speaker 7: And so I don't know if it has something to do with with that or or what.
Speaker 4: I just know that there's definitely something going on and a lot of There's been a lot of instances too where when things would be happening, cell phone service would go completely out, Like the only thing you could do was call nine one one. Your phone would call nine one one emergency.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 7: You could not make any phone calls out to anyone. You couldn't do anything.
Speaker 4: Like I said, you know, not sure what's going on, but and there's there have been some people that have said some things about like some UFO sidings and stuff. So there I've known a few people that have talked about like strange things in the woods as far as like they would see like very bright orbs and then the next day when they would go back to the spot, they would see where like it was like something had been there because the you know, whether it was grass or leaves or whatever was pushed down in like a circular motion. Yeah, and you know, and I've I myself have had instances where I have lost hours. There's been there's even been times where I've lost like a whole day or two days. What I felt like was a whole day or two days. But people that know me remembered seeing me or or speaking to me or but I wouldn't have any memory of those hours or days or anything like that. And if I did, like they would really have to talk to me and remind me, and then I would vaguely remember. It wasn't something that you know, I was like, oh, yeah, definitely now remember. No, it was just like I would have like very vague memories of it. So it was almost like I was kind of like in an out of it. So I'm not really sure you know what was going on there, what happened there, or anything. It was definitely definitely something though you.
Speaker 1: Know, a lot of these experiences v They've all happened in different locations. The link between them all is the yeah, would you say you're sensitive or anything like that.
Speaker 4: So I've always been since I was a child, and my mom is the same way. I've always been able to see things that most people can't, you know, like as a child, there was an entity that used to visit me every night when I would be laying in my bed, and it was a woman. She was in a like a gown from like the eighteen hundreds, and she would come down the hallway and get to my door, and she would always smile at me. Sometimes she would speak, and then she would just disappear. And my mom has had, like like I said, she's had the same kinds of situations happened, And I never really spoke on it, you know, because people are so quick to want to blame it on a mental illness or or something other than what it is. Unfortunately, people have always been so very closed minded on things, and they don't you know, I guess it's easier.
Speaker 7: To deny it so that you don't have to accept the reality of it.
Speaker 4: But I have been, you know, very sensitive when it comes to things in my life as far as like being able to see see things that a lot of people cannot always see.
Speaker 7: And somehow I have managed to.
Speaker 4: Throughout my life run into other people just like me, you know, like the person that confronted what I honestly feel was you know, a demonic entity.
Speaker 7: He was aware that it was there.
Speaker 4: He knew it was there, and so he chose to speak out and confront it and ask it why it was there, and the other person that was with this, you know, also heard its response. So that was three different people. Me and then the two of them that heard it that day and knew that it was there could sense that it was there. And then the night that I was in my car, and whatever that was, I'm assuming was a Tommy knocker was being curious and watching my boyfriend sleeping in the bed that night. But I think there is a lot of things that I have seen though, and if I would not have had a camera with the footage to be able to back it up, a lot of people probably would not have believed it, but I have. Luckily, I was able to catch those things on camera because I was already seeing these things.
Speaker 7: I knew they were very real.
Speaker 4: I knew was what I was, that I was experiencing these things. A lot of my camera footage, this is the crazy thing, though. A lot of the footage that I caught of, like the person disappearing in the thin era in the room, coming in as one person changing into something that looked female, changing back into themselves and just walking through the room and disappearing, and then the two entities that ran by my camera and would have had to ran into the wall or through the wall. Unfortunately, that stuff somehow was deleted off of my phone. I lost that footage. I didn't personally delete it, but somehow it disappeared. So it tells me that whatever it is is capable and smart enough to be able to erase things that can prove its existence. And the only reason that I have like the footage that I have now of things is because I've literally saved it in so many different locations, and I've even been smart enough to send it to other people and have them save it as.
Speaker 7: A file on personal computers things like that.
Speaker 4: And I've also saved it on like like the little jump drives things like that to make sure I didn't lose the footage, so that I had that proof so that people could you know, see and witness and hear for themselves that look, this is really happening. This really happens. She really seen this. And then, like I said, and then I've ran into to other people like the person that I was talking about, who seen what they thought was the moon moving at an extremely high rate and then they also witnessed whatever it was that looked have human, have bird what they've went through and stuff. So I don't know if it has like occult ties, but I mean I feel like I feel like a lot of it is probably cryptid type activity, or it could shape shifter skin walker, or it could be alien origin. I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I've been blessed fortunately, and since I've been on my spiritual journey with God, I have definitely my senses have been heightened a lot more and I can see a lot of things that I was having to use a camera to see before. Now I've been able to to see these things a lot more without camera and hear as well. Like I said, now I can like every night it sounds like something's walking on the roof of my apartment and.
Speaker 7: It does that throughout the night.
Speaker 4: It's almost like whatever it is that I'm dealing with, it's not trying to harm me, because this is you know, these things have been taking place and going on now since like twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, So if it was trying to harm me, it could have done it plenty of times because I've been alone. Many times I've been out by myself in the woods and things like that. So whatever whatever these things are, it could have already harmed me or or done anything to me. But it's almost like whatever I've dealt with, it has just been observing. It's like it's curious or it's or it's observing to see just it's like it's studying.
Speaker 7: So I'm not sure exactly what.
Speaker 4: With, but I just I know that I've dealt with several different things, and I have noticed that whatever it is follows me, moving from the county that I was in and moving to the county that I am now, which is about an hour distance from where I was at to where I'm at now. Whatever it is has the capability of following because I'm hearing the sounds on the roof as well as the very low growl in the woods and the eyes and the panting and the movement in the woods. So whatever it is, it for some reason, it seems to follow me wherever I go, no matter where I moved to or how far away I move, it seems to follow.
Speaker 6: Do you have an interest in the par of normal? You'll love the unexce metwork dot Com The X is your streaming audio and video for everything supernatural, strange and mysterious like UFOs, Bigfoot, Ghost and so much more from host like Clyde Lewis, Whitley Streeber, Mikah Hanks, and Christina Gomez. Visit the unexnetwork dot com show page for a complete list of all the paranormal programs you'll find on the AX. Be sure to follow us on Twitter for updates at ku nx dB, follow our Facebook group on X network, by the podcast on a Spotify, iHeart Audible and Apple podcast.
Speaker 8: It's Time, It's.
Speaker 1: Ew It's the x x X. You mentioned I you're on a spiritual journey now and in the past you did dabble in probably the more whiter side of the art. Have you seen any change and how is the spiritual journey go in?
Speaker 4: So, the spiritual journey is going absolutely amazing. Since I have turned my life over to God and I've given everything to Him and I pray to him, and of course I read scripture, it seems like, I mean, I'm at a greater peace now, whereas before when a lot of this was going on, I wasn't. I can't really say that I was scared because I had a lot of people say I don't see how you do it, because I would have ran, you know. And the person that actually said that was the person that practices in blood rituals, in dark magic and is the one who is into Satanic worship, and his exact words to me was, I don't see how you do it. You are very brave, because I would have already ran if I was dealing with some of the things that you're dealing with. I've just had to put my faith in God and know that He's going to protect me. And I have kind of wondered too at times, like have I went through a lot of these things? I mean, I know that God's always been close to me, and I know He's always watched for me, but I feel like a lot of times like maybe He's allowed me to see some of the things that I have seen to make me more spiritually prepared, to let me know what is that, what exactly I have to deal with and how to overcome it or beat it or whatever. But you know, the spiritual journey itself, though, has been it's been very great. But I have noticed that there is a lot of a lot more demonic forces that have popped up in my life, which of course is going to happen because you've got the good side versus the bad side, and so I you know, I know that I have dealt with a lot more demonic type things and even being around like other people, which I thought maybe it was just me, But there's some other people that are on their spiritual journey that I'm really good friends with, and they have noticed. They've come to me and said, I can see the demons in people, and which I was already seeing them, but I didn't speak on it because of the simple fact.
Speaker 7: Of how people will view you.
Speaker 4: But like when they came to me and told me, and they would actually name the people and it was the same exact people. I was seeing the same things. Then I was seeing the demons within them as well, because when they would look at you, it was almost like they had no emotions, and it was almost when they would look at you, they were not looking at you.
Speaker 7: It was like they're looking through you.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should take them and help them find God.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's what I want to do. But there's just certain ones. I'm the kind of person God has given me the gift and the ability of discernment, for one, and he has also given me the ability to be able to you know, I'm an EmPATH, so I feel everything and when people get around me, certain people and I can tell that I can feel and sense the evil in them. It doesn't sit right in my spirit. So my first thing is to get away because the first thing that comes up to me is danger, and I feel like God's given me that ability so that I can be safe and so that he can protect me. He wants me to be aware of what's there and what's out there and what I'm having to deal with spiritually, but at the same time, he wants me to be able to protect myself as well. So I think he does give me that ability. And like I said, the other people that have been around it's on their spiritual journeys as well. They've been witnessing the same exact things and going through the same things as well.
Speaker 7: So I would love to be able to help everyone.
Speaker 4: I absolutely would, But unfortunately, some of the people that we've came across and we've dealt with, it's like the best way I can explain it is it's almost the person is no longer in there. Whatever it is that has taken them over is now in full control.
Speaker 1: You know, there is a lot of evil in the world, people going through different things, So the important thing is to keep yourself safe and try and avoid having people like this in your life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like I know, like you know, a lot of the things that I have seen, I do relate it to like the spiritual journey and like spiritual warfare, like the demonic side of things.
Speaker 7: I've done a lot of research. I love doing research. That's one of my favorite things to do.
Speaker 4: So when I witness something or I see something, my first reaction is figure out what is it that I am seeing?
Speaker 7: What am I dealing with?
Speaker 4: And so that's how I found out about like the Tommy Knockers and like the trolls and things like that. And believe it or not, where I'm from in North Carolina, which is the western part of North Carolina. While doing my research, I came across an article they were talking about they had actually found faery mounds not far from there. And I've always been very interested in fairies as well. But you know, a lot of these things that people think are just mythical or mystical or whatever. There's research that's actually being done that's proving these things are actually real. There's really cryptids, there's really UFOs, there's aliens. And my theory on things have always been God created this whole universe, and I just don't see him putting life on one planet and that's it. I truly feel that there's other.
Speaker 7: Life form out there. You know.
Speaker 4: I have seen like the strange orbs and you know, and some of the things that I have seen, which most people call cryptids. You know, it makes you wonder is it a cryptid or is it something else? Is it something otherworldly?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? I mean there's folklore around the world and sometimes these stories it can be parables and metaphors. But North Carolina, South Carolina is so rich in folklore, and you're from the western parts that would be kind of mining areas, mining towns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is actually where I grew up at five minutes up the road is a gold mine. There's a lot of like caves and stuff, and there's been some bigfoot sidings in that area as well. There's even been bigfoot sidings in the area that I'm in right now, because I'm in the upper part of South Carolina close to North Carolina, and so this whole.
Speaker 7: Area right through here.
Speaker 4: And I've lived in the southern part of South Carolina and never experienced anything like this. But when I moved up to this area where there's it seems like there's a lot more. Where I came from, they had like sightings of the lizard Man and things like that. But and I actually just watched a video the other night, and this actually happened in North Carolina, but it was on the other side of North Carolina, going towards like the Raleigh Durham area of North Carolina, and it's actually I think it's been all over YouTube. There was a gentleman that was interviewed and he was driving down the road and this was recently and he thought that he'd seen a man standing on the side of the road bleeding, so he called nine one one was trying to explain to the dispatcher. He was way out in the country and he was going to visit family and he told them that there was a man on the side of the road. He thought he was injured. It looked like he had blood all over him. And then suddenly you can hear something hit the man's truck and he starts saying, what was that? And then the nine one one caller also says, you know, sir, what was that? And then all of a sudden, you can hear the guy go into full panic mode, saying, something just jumped in the back of my truck. And then he starts screaming, it's not human, it's not human. At some point in time, he was able to slam on the brake and when he did, it flew over and it came down on the hood and hit the ground and jumped up and ran off, and he said that it was definitely not human, and even the I think it was. The sheriff of that town was in the interview as well, and he said that they had had several sightings and when the gentleman had done the interview on the guy that it had happened to, while they were doing that interview, someone else had actually contacted him and had had the same sighting. What it was described as almost looked like a wind to go, which is kind of what I seen in my backyard that night that was crawling on its hands and feet, but.
Speaker 7: It wasn't identical to a windo Go.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly what it was it didn't look identical to a Windo Go, but it did look a lot like with the gray skin and you could see the bones and it almost looked like the skin was almost hanging off, but it was like very very thin, paper thin, and the bald head and then some of them having like very stringy, you know, hair, almost like what you would if you've ever seen like a picture of Halloween of like a corpse or something, what they show when it's the skeleton and it's just got that real thin hair lift.
Speaker 7: That's what the hair look like on these things.
Speaker 4: So there's all across the state of North Carolina, there's been sightings, and there's been sightings in South Carolina, but it seems like in this area that I'm in, the two counties that I'm describing, it seems like there's been a lot of different things. And I know you had actually had a guest on your show back in December of last year, and he was talking about the Tommy Knockers, and he was even talking about the Gnomes where he's seen those things. That wasn't far from where I'm at right now. So there's definitely something. There's definitely things that we're not familiar with it, and for some reason, I don't know if it's because there's a lot more housing developments that are being built, so everything that's been able to hide in the woods is now having to kind of start coming out because of the simple fact the land is being developed all around now. So it's almost like the wildlife. As land is developed, the wildlife starts moving more into the city areas and things like that, and it's almost like whatever these things are, these cryptids or aliens or whatever they are, that's been hiding in the woods all these many many years and generations and centuries, is now having to come out because they're being forced out.
Speaker 7: They're no longer able to hide exactly.
Speaker 1: When we're building houses and we're moving into their homeland, going to see more and more encounters with things. This is what happens. And of course, yeah, that was scratched from episode three thirteen. I think reality's collide. And yeah, and he was South Carolina.
Speaker 4: He was actually I know he lived in Spartanburg. What he had said is where he lived at, and that's actually where I'm at. I'm in Spartanburg as well, where his events took place at was not far from here, and there's actually there is a gentleman that lives I can't remember exactly what county it is, but he has a he does a YouTube show with another gentleman on cryptids and he's only I think he's about forty minutes from me, something like that, and he's a sheriff's deputy and he's told his story as well, a bigfoot staring at him through the back door when he was a child and stuff. Because of the things that he has seen child growing up and as well as being a deputy sheriff, it's gotten him into the whole cryptid world. And they actually go out and search for these things and they've had dog man encounters and everything in these areas. So yeah, I mean, there's there's definitely things out there that we cann explained that we've always been told is folklore, don't exist, they're not real, but people are seeing them more and more and they're finding evidence of them. They're finding actual foot tracks and things like that. That's proving that these things are real. These things are, they definitely exist. And the situations where I've had where I've heard something in the woods and whatever these things are, I've heard of like dog man attacks, what they think is dog man attacks. They were actually I was watching their show the other night and they were talking about some accidents that have happened to two different people. They're blaming it on a pack of wild dogs. That it's something different. They think that it could possibly be like a dog man type attack or something like that. But and I've even had instances. I love to walk in the woods where my mom and dad live at They live way back out in the country and it's very wooded, and I used to just last year, I would go out into the woods and I would walk for five hours, way up in the woods. And when I would be walking, I could hear what would sound like something was walking behind me, not close, keep its distant, but almost like it was just observing me, just watching me. So it's almost like whatever these things are, I'm sure some of them are hostile, but it seems like the encounters that I've had, they're just curious. They're curious about us the way that we're curious about them.
Speaker 1: It's got to be careful when you're out there alone in some of these wooded areas. Parents properly you have had given obviosly the location away is that the same western North Carolina.
Speaker 7: Yes it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not up in the mountains, but it's considered the foothills of the mountains, very very close to the mountains. If you stand like in their yard, you can see the mountains in the background. And there's been a lot of people that, like I said, I do my research because when I'm seeing things, I want to know what I'm seeing, what it could be. And so just doing all of my research because I've been researching these things probably for two years now. Over my two years of researching these different things, because I knew it wasn't just demons that I was dealing with, It wasn't all demonic. I knew that it was some type of cryptid or alien affiliated or something. I've come across a lot of different things. And the Cherokee Indians are in the North Carolina Mountains and they talk of a lot of things, and then we're right in the Appalachian Mountains, and so there's been a lot of sightings of many, many different type things all through North and South Carolina. On this side of the state, there's been sightings of the gnomes and the Tommy Knockers, trolls, faery mounds, actual fairies. There's been dog man, lizard man, and then I forget what the Indians call the which is what I think the person I was talking about earlier was describing that looked like half bird, half man. I have researched and found stories of There's a gentleman also on YouTube that did a story not too long ago who he and his family were actually chased in their car by this thing and then it showed up at his house.
Speaker 7: So there's been sightings.
Speaker 4: Now that was out west of the United States, but there's a lot of sightings that people are having, and there's no way that all these different people are seeing these things and they're making it up. Some stories may be made up, or they may add to the story or or something, but there's no way that so many people are having the same sightings in the same areas or nearby and these things are not real.
Speaker 1: There's no way this is such a rich pass in those areas. If you know, if you're doing these researching and you're putting these accounts together, you know, maybe put it down some maybe in a book or something, because a lot of these accountcies folklore story is important to keep them going because some of them are absolutely fascinating. There are just so many.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like I said, growing up as a child seeing things that I seen as a child back then, because I was born in the eighties and so back then, it was always people would shut it down.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you didn't see that.
Speaker 4: That stuff don't exist, that stuff's not real. Until here in the last i don't know, maybe ten years, people have really just kind of lifted the veil and they really started coming forward and discussing these things more So now there's a lot more literature that you can research and you can find on these things. And then sometimes you have to just break down. And my case me being able to record a lot of these things and then show these things to people and they were like, oh, well, I've been through this same thing. I also had an instance. This was last year, about five minutes from where I'm living at right now. I was at a friend's house and they were not home, so I was sitting out in the car and it was probably ten o'clock at night, and I was sitting out in the car in the driveway waiting for them to get home. And I started getting that feeling again, you know the back of my neck. Something's watching me. So I cut my headlights on. I was facing the woodline. I cut my headlights on, and I just got my camera, you know, my phone, and I just kind of start scanning the woodline. Didn't see anything at first. I had my window down so that I could hear and I could hear something moving in the woods, kind of back and forth. It was trying to get like the perfect view of me, is what I almost felt like. And then I probably recorded for about six or seven minutes. And then as I brought my camera around one more time, I caught something I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what it would be called. It looked like a human, but.
Speaker 4: It looked like a child, maybe ten years old, but the face it was almost like it had twenty ears.
Speaker 7: It had a very long nose.
Speaker 4: And its face with its mouth was very wide, and it had like razor sharp teeth. And I actually I caught it on camera and it just it almost looked like it was smiling at me, and it just stood and watched right by a tree and observed me. They came home and I showed them and they said, where did you get that, I said, right there, it was right there in the woods, right here at your yard. They started telling me about how they had been hearing strange things at night, strange sounds, would you know, sound like something or someone was walking in the woods. My dad had me in the woods from the time I was three years old on up hunting. We would night hunt and they hunt, so I'm very familiar with the wood. I'm very familiar with the animals and how they sound when they walk, and you can tell when it's a deer, and like, we have a lot of panthers in North Carolina and they normally only come out at night, and when they cry, they sound like a baby crying or a woman screaming, is what they sound like. And there's been instances where I thought I was hearing a panther at night, but then it would be followed by what sounded like teenage boys or men laughing afterwards, so I knew it wasn't that. So it kind of bothered me at one time because I was what if that was a female? What was going on out there?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 7: And I don't know if it was tied to the occult or what.
Speaker 4: I just know that in this area, in this county and the county next to us, there is a lot of occult things that's going on. And I've had a lot of people tell me about children going missing, females going missing and never found. They've never seen them again, they've never found them. They don't have any leads or anything. And it was always around wooded areas and things. So I don't know, you know, if it has anything to do with it or not, but there's definitely been some very strange things happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think now and again that veil gets opened a little bit, but I think these days you know that veil has been pulled right back. Yes, Well, the thank you for sharing all that today. If you do experience anything else, please update us and keep in contact.
Speaker 4: In that I want to actually, since I've been doing my research on cryptids, I want to get into like really studying cryptids. And I'm the kind of person I don't run from things like that. I would love to start going out and actually start filming and see what I can find. So anything that I can come up with and come across and record or whatever, I'd be more than happy to send to you.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be wonderful. Well, will right, Let's let's put a call light to the Carolinas. Then, oh, out of interest, what was the name of that that channel that you mentioned before that's local to you?
Speaker 4: Okay, So it is called Carolina case Files. And the gentleman he recorded the guy it was, it says dispatch call log's revealed class a rake, So I must I guess it was a rake that the guy seen, is what they call it. So I guess that's what I had seen that night, was something kind of cross between maybe a rake and a windogo or something like that, which they I think they say that a rake is basically like a windo go. But but yeah, the story is on there can hear the nine to one one call and everything wonderful.
Speaker 1: Let's give him a plug Carolina case Files on YouTube. I'll check them out. Of course, a rake is not something I'd want to meet along a country road late at night on.
Speaker 7: My own right exactly.
Speaker 1: But let's put a call to our listeners in North Carolina and South Carolina. If you have experienced anything along the lines of what VE has, please get in contact. Would be interested in hearing them. Like I said, so rich in these accounts we want to hear them. Yes, and good luck with your continued journey on your spiritual path.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I think he's always been kind of weighing on me. I had just ventured away from him for the longest time. I guess I wasn't ready. But it's like the more that I distanced myself from him, he would always draw me back and so and then it's really gotten heavy, you know, in the.
Speaker 7: Last few years.
Speaker 4: And I think he's that's why he's opened my eyes and allowed me to see these things. But like I said, I've always been able to see things and hear things that not necessarily everyone else could hear. My mom is the same way. She's very sensitive when it comes to spiritual things. She and I we get feeling a lot, and we can tell when something's wrong with each other, even though she's almost two hours away. It's nothing for us to call each other at three o'clock in the morning. Hair you okay, I just got this really bad feeling. And a lot of times when we'll call each other, one of us is sick or and there's there's been times when I was growing up, I had actually been my dad. My dad is an old mountain man, and he was in military, and so he has been kind of closed minded to a lot of things. So it's like sometimes he didn't really take me serious. And I remember one time I told him, I said, I don't know who it is, but somebody's going to die in a helicopter crash. I said, and I don't know when, but it's going to be soon. It was like two days later he come and woke me up. I was sleeping and he woke me up and his favorite NASCAR driver had actually died in a helicopter crash.
Speaker 7: He was like, I don't know how you knew that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was like a precognition.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And then there was times after.
Speaker 4: I'm divorced now, but when I was married to my husband, I would always have these recurring dreams, and as morbid as they sound, it was always him laying in a coffin in a black suit with in a black casket with bright red roses on top of the casket. And every time I would have that dream and I would wake up, I would tell him and I would tell my mom, I'm like, somebody close to us is going to pass away in the next few days. I just don't, you know, I never knew who it was. I just knew that it was coming, and sure enough, someone close to us would pass away, whether it was my grandmother or my grandfather, or an aunt or an uncle or whatever, or you know, a close friend would pass away. So the dreams they had, actually I had them for several years and then they stopped and I haven't had them again since now. I did have an instance where it was about three months ago my childhood best friend who I've known since kindergarten. I'm very close to her mom because I've known her since I was five years old and I'm forty five now. So she lives in North Carolina as well. She had been sick, but last night talked to her. She was doing a little bit better. She had had infection in her body, but she was getting better from it. I had a horrible dream about her and dream that she had passed away. So when I woke up, I was on my way to work and I messaged her and I was like, hey, are you okay? And I told her about my dream, and I can actually send you the text message that she sent me. She said, I'm okay, baby, I'm in the hospital. I'm not doing good. I'm very weak. She said, your feeling was right. She said, I always told you to trust your feelings and trust your gut. And that was my best friend's mom, and she has she's aware of the gifts that I had growing up as well. She knew I could see. I don't know if you would call it seeing into the spirit or what, but yeah. And I hadn't talked to her before that day. I hadn't talked to her in lunch. So she's been very supportive of me as well as my mom. My Mom's been very supportive of me, because, like I said, my mom my mom has experienced things like this to a point that her gifts are not quite as strong as mine. Hers has like a cut off point, whereas mine don't. There's a lot more that I'm able to see and hear and notice and feel that she necessarily is unable to good to have people.
Speaker 1: Like that around you do support you wonderful, okay, V. I really appreciate you coming on and sharing all that for our listeners.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: It was wonderful to meet you. Okay. Please keep in contact all right, and.
Speaker 7: We will speak soon all right, definitely, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, take care by Vie for now you too. Bye bye.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: That's all for this episode. Keep updated and connected with a show on x, Facebook and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to v for sharing tonight, and as always, thank you all for listening. I will be back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching US Skies. Goodbye to complete