Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls, we are back with another episode of the New World Podcast Special Guests, and we got the three letters from the Lost Burrow. The man himself, Lenny Earl Cash. You see him with the south side of the shirt. You already know that.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: All day, all day we wrapped in fat. And today on today's episode we have a real worker. There's a workers episode because we have we have Lenny and we have Devious. Cast. If the wrestling jargons start picking up, you feel me between.
Speaker 3: On my young man right here.
Speaker 4: He's doing a great job right now on the indies, Gabe, go ahead, the angel, but keep going.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me, let me give him the let me give him the short and skinny. Here, ladies and gentlemen, this is and if I'm if I'm missing some championships cast, let me know. This is the two times skid Row Champion. This is the s kp W heavyweight Champion. Geez, and this guy is only eighteen years old. Chat Devious passes in the building representing Delphia. You already know.
Speaker 3: Already smelling the.
Speaker 1: Gold eighteen eighteen and correct me if I'm wrong. You started training when he was twelve.
Speaker 5: Yes, I started training at the age of twelve.
Speaker 3: With parents consent, consent right, like, you ain't go behind okay because you know we told you parents right here, So I will be crazy if my girl went and did that behind my back.
Speaker 1: But what is that twelve twelve years old? Well like fifth grade, fourth grade?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: I think I think it was I think fifth grade going the sixth.
Speaker 1: I hacked that, Like how did you do you tell your parents you won to wrestle? Sixth gerience?
Speaker 6: So I always wanted to wrestle since, like the age of five, I've always been a dream minds. I always like wrestled on my trampoline and stuff. But then my uncle he uh he was a wrestler and he had a tag team partner and he was about to go big before he broke his neck and we hit him up. At the age of twelve. My dad hit him up and he was asking him like, how can I get my son into wrestling, like we want to do this? He wants to do this, really does. So he contacted my trainer. His name's Rod Perfontein, Rob Perfontein, and he trained me at the age of twelve. I wasn't no normal twelve year old kid, Like I was bigger than all the twelve year old kids, and I really wanted it, and I would do squats, I would do push ups. I didn't even get in the ring first, and I still wanted to just be there. So I was really grateful to just have that time with him.
Speaker 1: And I'm not going to hold you. Taking bumps at twelve is crazy, bro, Like, you're right, Like, that's not some average twelve year old stuff.
Speaker 5: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 1: Were you always were? You always devious casts at the age of twelve.
Speaker 6: Like So, we didn't come up with that name for a minute, because I didn't start wrestling until I was thirteen. But the way that Devious Cast came up was just we were just looking at names, like we see how like Roman reigns, it's like Roman and then reins. It's like he has some part of his name into it. My last name is Castro, So I took out Castro and I made a cast, and we were just thinking about characters that I want to be and like what I want to perceive.
Speaker 5: And I wanted to be a heel at the.
Speaker 3: Time, and I chose to fattle time.
Speaker 5: It sounded right from there.
Speaker 3: It just okay, catch me up to speed.
Speaker 2: That's so.
Speaker 1: Actually the name he was he was actually explaining to us how he be how he he started training at the age of twelve. Yeah, you said, yeah, I believe he said it was used to wrestles.
Speaker 3: That you know he started taking. Yeah, that's definitely is it?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: One of the big motivations for you is just you know, you know, follow that that footstep and kind of.
Speaker 3: Like make those dreams happen from through him.
Speaker 5: So so.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: So I never really met my uncle.
Speaker 6: I don't really know my dad's side like that, so it was more of my dad communicating with him. But I do do this for my trainer because he passed away and he kind of like called me like his lab rat and like he kind of knew like.
Speaker 5: My my courage, and I worked for him for for him, that's doper, that's dope Rob Perfontine. And initially he wasn't as known as much, but he's around the area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I.
Speaker 4: Saw it was a Philly, Jersey and New York. Yes, like on your bio.
Speaker 1: All right, so what's it like, what's it? What's it? Like growing up, growing up Philly, at the age of twelve, wanted to become a wrestler because, like we were saying before some average twelve year old stuff. Bro like, it's not the age of twelve. I don't remember what I was doing, to be honest, I mean, of course I was watching wrestling, but like you was really about that life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, like obviously I'm still a kid. I'm I'm in middle school still, so but like it wasn't It really wasn't much like I just wanted to get in a ring. Like I was just ready to get in the ring. I was really excited to get in the ring. I wouldn't really like at the time, it just felt weird trying to tell kids like, hey, this is what I do, because like they just thought it was just fake. You know a lot of people think that, and it's just it's so uncomfortable, you know, trying to show it out as a kid.
Speaker 5: So I always kept it myself. But my dad is really just like the person.
Speaker 6: That motivated me to keep doing it, to like just just be happy that I do this, Like this is hard to do.
Speaker 5: It's not easy to do, so like it kind of it kind of can't touch me when I started doing it.
Speaker 6: But like obviously taking the bumps and stuff was like a big step in a big that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it takes takes.
Speaker 6: On my body, right, And I think I was just I was so happy to just be in the ring.
Speaker 5: I think it just like went all the way. I just love doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this guy's a worker for real. So from thirteen college he's actually in his dorm.
Speaker 5: I am where do you go at?
Speaker 1: Years of growth?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I am paid? And what you studying?
Speaker 5: Robert Morris University in Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Computer science.
Speaker 4: Man, by the I t in in the you know it's not through the yeah, the computer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I respect it. Do you play? Do you play any sports out there?
Speaker 6: Or I wish I did, But I do have an academic scholarship and that's why I'm out here.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense? And and when do you like, where do you train for wrestling?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you balance that?
Speaker 6: I arranged my classes around to where I'm all Friday, so I'll fly back every Thursday and I will train at the Worldwide Dojo Cheeseburger and preacher okay for Fridays, and that is Saturdays and Sundays and I go right back to school by Monday.
Speaker 1: I respect it.
Speaker 4: I mean, my man's on the scholarship scholars.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: I'm just honestly, it's a testament for you to even say that because you keep people, oh, it's too hard to do that. My man flies every week, makes it to class, makes it to actual wrestling practice. So for all y'all out there that's saying it's not doable, come on. It's about how you do it and how you put your time in man, appreciate that.
Speaker 3: How much is a really good example of people getting.
Speaker 5: It's how much you want it.
Speaker 1: We're wrestling, Yeah, so what's the farthest you've traveled.
Speaker 5: The farthest I traveled. I wrestled North Carolina before for fire Star Pro Wrestling.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, you drove that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's like a nine hour ride.
Speaker 1: And you drove that or you skin it?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: Yes, we did drove. Yeah, I drove with a couple of people.
Speaker 1: That's tough. Do you love the road?
Speaker 6: Not really, not as not as much, but I mean if it does, it does help me, you know, get to where I need to be.
Speaker 1: This is what you want it, right, road, right road. You gotta be the road, baby, the road is cool. I go hold you. Like me and Lenny we went to Jersey and like the camaraderie with the riding, like I see, I see what.
Speaker 5: It is moments that.
Speaker 1: The ring up taking the ring with each other afterwards, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I don't I'm trying to think. I'm trying to think. I don't remember a lot of moments. Like, to be honest with you, I'm still like young, Like this is kind of like the first time I've been starting traveling.
Speaker 6: I be sleep a lot. Yeah, I do be sleep a lot. I'm not gonna lie to you. I be hearing conversations. Like at one time, I was in the car with Fuego del Soul. We had to drop them off from the airport. So it's like I get cool, Like I get to be in cars with people and like just to get to pick their brain.
Speaker 5: Like I was in the car with e Fie, a.
Speaker 6: Couple other people that are just like you know, no names, and I just I'm so grateful to be in the car with them because I get to learn more.
Speaker 3: See another side.
Speaker 4: There's a whole nother dynamic to a person you know I ain't on front looking at your picks, and then I would have never thought you were a student.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm gonna lie you devious, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You kind of just sold the characters just being Cannavin and then look at this. This guy's a scholar. This guy's a devious scholar man Like you know what I'm saying. You would have never even put the two to two together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, college, No, yeah, you give you give kids something to look up to. I'll tell you that much. Yes, Now, how does the You know that we spoke about the traveling? So you know, you you you get booked for these different promotions up and down the Eastern seaboard. And you know what's the difference between the states? Are they similar? Do you have a favorite state to work in? Do you have a favorite promotion to work in?
Speaker 6: So I always love wrestling Philly, you know, it's like it's my home like that that I think that will never change.
Speaker 5: But right now that I'm working in is wrestling open.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to keep my foot in there and trying to make my way up.
Speaker 5: There as much as possible.
Speaker 6: You know, I'm trying to be the best I can be and try to show them that, you know, they're not missing an opportunity on somebody that can be the future of their company and hold a belt for them, or just be there every day because I'm a workhorse and I want to go.
Speaker 5: If it's a live.
Speaker 3: Wrestling opens in a main correct.
Speaker 1: Like this guy's attitude.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, roll down in Massachusets. Okay, I got you.
Speaker 4: I was just wanting to make island in Massachusetts where it was exactly so it's not too much of a ride if you're already in Philly.
Speaker 3: Hunh for you, gotcha?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yea honestly for five hours. I mean some people complain about it.
Speaker 1: On the What are you listening to?
Speaker 6: What do I listen to? What do I listen to? I mean, I'm more of like I'm young, so I know a lot of people listen to like road Wave, like Little Dirk, like like them. Yeah you know what I mean. I mean, I'm not I'm not really like, I'm not really big in the rap. I kind of listened to anything. The only thing I probably won't listen to is like hard rock metal. But besides that, I listened almost anything.
Speaker 1: I'strict it Yeah, I like it. You know, he's a great musical taste. Guys, what your what's your your walcome music.
Speaker 5: It's on YouTube. We kind of found So it's kind of like a mix of my themes. It's on YouTube. We kind of found it. It's kind of like a mix of like XX.
Speaker 6: Actually it's on YouTube and I totally forgot the rest of it, but I know it's on YouTube. This would just go perfect with My dad found I mean, my uncle found it. Actually, he was like, I think this would just go perfect with your character.
Speaker 5: It's just a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of like like lyrics.
Speaker 3: Okay, So so I was gonna say, it's so it ties into your character.
Speaker 4: So it alludes to America's author, right, So what exactly does that mean?
Speaker 3: To be America's author?
Speaker 5: So I try trade that I tell my own story in the.
Speaker 6: Ring, So I try to portray that I tell my own story rate and I kind of happening try to it's going to show that whatever happens in the ring or what happens in the match, it going it's going my way, And it kind of goes back to that I have like controlling chaos and it shows in my gear and one side inspire and one side is like a bunch of around ladder and I just want to portray that I am not somebody to mess around, but like I want to get what I want to and I'm gonna find a way to get And with my music it shows that as well, because it's just a bunch of chaos and you can see that I'm controlled enough to to show everybody what I'm trying to perceive them of.
Speaker 5: What watching inside wrestling.
Speaker 1: Like the gear too. I was watching your the what was it the last match?
Speaker 3: I think it was the Canniball.
Speaker 1: Like I love the entrance.
Speaker 5: I love the.
Speaker 1: Big best guy. I'm a big best guy right now. It was it was? It was? It was yes in Jersey?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, no I remember, not in Jersey, it was in it was on Massachusetts.
Speaker 1: Gotcha gear? You have to have good gear. I like, I'm a big gear person. Like when it comes to wrestling, like you could ask Land, we always talk about it. Yeah it matters, bro. Gear matters bro because if somebody don't like you that like your gear.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Like fell in love with Mike g because he has a black leather. He got the Oakley shades on. I love Oakley shades. I love that look. So gear matters. Music definitely matters. I feel like music is kind of a representation of where you're from. So I've always you know, I love to see why wrestlers pick the music that they pick. Yes, and it's you know again, it all matters. It's a whole the part of the character. Now, are you currently any anyone that you have any championship belts or any.
Speaker 3: Earlier?
Speaker 1: Is that it any place or you know, we got to finish that, brother.
Speaker 3: Carolinas, did you?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not a real like if a belt comes to me, it does come to me. I would love to hold a belt, but more.
Speaker 6: More of right now, personally, I think it's like it's just more of like I just I just want to go against guys that are better than me.
Speaker 4: I got you make it, you make you make the belt mean, I just want to guys that are you know I.
Speaker 3: Said that right? Yeah, I hope that I was gonna sayest.
Speaker 4: Yes, other than the becoming you know events that you got posted already, what other opponents would you like to go against? When you say guys that are better than you? When you when you say that, what is better than you mean, like I mean, okay, it's better than me. I mean just people people that are already known like Marcus Mathers.
Speaker 3: Starboards, Charlie, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Starboards Charlie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's from Philly too, good friend of mine, Mustache. I can go, Anthony Green, Alec Price, you know those those names. I would love to just go against people that are better than me, that people that are already known it and have a like stamp on wrestling right now, and I would love to like share the ring with them just to prove my prove to myself that I can hang with these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I feel like you're at a ripe age and you know, you can show everybody what you're made of. You're really good, You're you're really good at what you do, and you seem to care about what you do. And you know you're getting booked, you getting more eyes on you, and it just again, it's it's a funny way how God works. Because we were at the Cannonball Show, we met chopped it up, You're gonna be at the Shade Bougie Show, and you know, now we're on the podcast and we're making magic and that's just how it works.
Speaker 5: It's crazy, man. It's like you said, it's a small world.
Speaker 1: That is six six degrees of separation is a true thing, is a true thing. Now talk to us about this this I really mean it. Riachfield Park the mecca up coming. You're facing Jody Ara l p W champion. That's no, that's that's that's walking the park. It's not a walking to park. That's gonna be a tough asking, a lot of eyes on you.
Speaker 5: It's not how is.
Speaker 1: Cast feeling right now? Because that's the Sunday brother.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm excited. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm very excited. I know it's gonna be a hard match. And like I said, it's people that are that I need to go against, that that are better than me or even at my level, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But Jody's a good friend of mine.
Speaker 6: But obviously when you know it comes, I really mean it, I'm gonna take me over him exactly exactly. But I mean I made my statement. They're already at ETU. I went against the Branden Tunes. I had a really good match against him, and they wanted me to come back. They gave me please come back chance, and I'm back now. So I think I have more of a yeah, right, and I think I have more of a leverage right now in that company against them.
Speaker 5: But I think it's gonna be a good match, and I can't wait.
Speaker 1: No, Yeah, it's gonna be. It's gonna be a dope card. It's a dope card. And you know I've watched Jody or wrestle a couple of times. He's he's a truth. If he if he does the spot that I think he's gonna do when he when he walks the barricade.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 5: We'll see antiated match to anticipate it.
Speaker 1: Mate, what's so, what's your I'm meant to ask you your finisher and your signature.
Speaker 6: So my signature, crazy enough is a bounce, bounce phoenix splash.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I bounced from the second to the third and then I hit a phoenix slash.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could come up with that was that's not not anybody can do that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 6: A lot of the moves that I have that are crazy is because of my dad. He comes hit, He hits me up all the time. Talking about new moves to yeah, shout out, pops. He tells me new moves to try to do because he always has he always believes me, no matter if it's hard or not, he always has that belief that I can do it. So even if I don't believe, he believes in and he's like, you're gonna do it. You're gonna try to do it. So we just we kept trying to do it, and one day it just clicked with me because I knew how to do flips at the time, so it kind of it kind of led to that, and that's how I kind of got to the move.
Speaker 1: And that's what happens. That's how what happens when you have a trampoline in your backyard.
Speaker 5: That too, that too.
Speaker 6: I was never athletic as a kid, but I was able to do flips all the time.
Speaker 5: One yeah, and wh.
Speaker 1: Who like who would you say you modeled like your move set after? Because again, like we said, everything matters, lip sets matter.
Speaker 6: Ah, that's hard, that's hard. I I like to have a I'm a hard yeah, It's like I'm a hard hitting athletic style high.
Speaker 1: Flyer style, like a like a ricochet, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a ricochet but he more more a little bit rounded, because I don't think I'm as athletic as him. I got you, But that I mean that that that is a good example.
Speaker 1: I respect it. That's what I mean. That's that's the beautiful thing about wrestling. You don't have to be one thing.
Speaker 5: My wrestling influences my my two favorite.
Speaker 6: Good five right now, I think Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Seph Rollins and hm hmmm, we're talking about new age, right, whatever you want and whatever? Okay, I mean I didn't know if we could say old names, because then that I would have picked old names too.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to do, cash is your episode, baby.
Speaker 6: You're right, you're right here, right, you're right. Oh my gosh, man, I think I think it would be a stone cold stone colds.
Speaker 1: I mean, go toen, like, do you do it? Do you do it? Lutha's press by any chance? Or is that is that in your mooset?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Now, when you build your when you build your move set, right, yes, I'm I'm trying to figure out how to word this because like I don't wrestle, but like I'm, you know, putting the move together on the wrestling game. What do you like, Like, what are your heavy moves and what are your light moves? Like are we are we going high flying?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Are we doing a lot of high flying? Are we doing her conanas all those lines?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: So like my my high flying moves would be like uh doing a topay out the ring, obviously doing the bounce, bounce, phoenix splash. H I do a backflip super kick.
Speaker 6: So I kind of do things like that, but like grounded things I do is like I do a DVD in the corner.
Speaker 5: I do a blue thunderbomb. I do a Fisherman a Fisherman bomb. I do.
Speaker 1: I've seen that. I think I've seen that. Yeah, you ended up match with that. I forgot what MATCHA was.
Speaker 5: Yep. I do a package pile driver. But also I do stuff like.
Speaker 6: I do like the stunt dog to where they have me in a in a soup lex and then I reverse it out of it. Yes, so I do I do moves like that to like to make myself different from anybody else.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna hold you the You have a picture on your Instagram when you're doing the topay outside, and that picture is so tough find out I was.
Speaker 5: I was so happy somebody caught it. It's so cool, bro.
Speaker 1: And that's I say this on every episode bro. Content creators, camera men, videographers, Bro, they go hand and hang with wrestlers because if there was never a photographer there, it never happened.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: It you feel me. It makes you look fantastic. It's like your resume.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like when I seen that, I was like, get the fuck out of here, like.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm, yep. I'm gonna be honest with you. I I just think it's it's like the fans. I I kind of love just like the inner action of just them coming up to you and be like you did a good job, or just like hey, like your inspiration at this point? This is yeah, just something small because it's like it just shows like your work can like like go out to other people, you know what I mean, and you changed, you changed their perspective on something. Like I had people that never went to a show and they were like, I like wrestling now because you you I saw you, you know what I mean, and that stuff Just like I love the positivity of that stuff, you know what I mean. So I that's really what I like. But I also like the friends that you meet on the way of wrestling. I travel so much, I meet new people and they're so nice to me, and I'm just I'm so grateful to just be in their presence and able to talk to them and actually call them friends. So I love the aspect of wrestling as much as possible.
Speaker 1: This guy is I love this guy. We got to get this guy on. We got to get this guy. So cass, listen here. I don't know if you know this or not, but I'm trying to build. Listen, I'm trying to build like a little conglomerate of wrestlers. Like I'm trying to so like essentially, what we want to do is we want to throw a show, yes, but we want to throw it here in our hometown of Yonkers.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: And you know again, I've watched rest of my whole life. As you see, our whole thing is built off of the nWo. Like I've always loved the n WO, what it stands for, what it is, and like I've always wanted to build like a conglomerate of wrestlers, like kind of be like Eric Bischoff of sorts, and like everybody just represents New World podcast The Southsiders and You're you would definitely be you are the the I would be like my you're like my old nine Randy Orton in the salmon in the salmon trunks like peak. This guy is. This guy is good.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Again, if if you whoever's listening to this podcast, if you haven't watched a devious cast match, this is another thing I like about this guy. You go to his YouTube. This guy has like thirty matches all of him. His Yes, full full length matches. Wrestlers need to have your YouTube, your Instagram pop and put the clips up there. Reach out to the people, the production team after the matches, see if they could give you the clips. Your matches don't be thirty minutes long. We not have an Iron Man matches. They'd be eight minute clips. Get that, chop that up, send it to an editor to chop it up. You feel me make something nice. But this guy, this guy cast you could tell he loves it, he cares about it. And again I'm glad, I'm glad you're here with us because this is dope. I didn't know you were from Philly when I first met you could have sworn you from New York like you give me New York vibe. No, Philly's cool, Philly. Are you an Eagles fan by any chance?
Speaker 5: So my dad is not an Eagles fan, So I grew up as a Niners fan.
Speaker 1: I know he was about to say some bullshits like it, let's idle lady ship h it's all Lenny's a Mets fan, so.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes he did.
Speaker 1: First rank it is there, Lenny, what are you gonna say? What are you gonna say? Len? I cut you off my fault.
Speaker 2: H m hmm.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I this is gonna sound hokey because everybody says it, but like I feel as though this.
Speaker 5: Is like.
Speaker 6: I'm it's the truth. I just you just gotta keep you gotta keep going. You can't stop like you wherever you're at, wherever you at, if you're bad, if it's bad, if you're having hard times right now, you just gotta keep going, like no matter what it is. I mean, you can see from here, I'm making classes, I'm making wrestling matches, I'm doing my homework, I'm getting a's Like, you just have to keep going because people are gonna start to see it. Like I never knew that I would get on this podcast with y'all and now I'm here, you know, And that's just because my work is showing from just doing it every day constantly getting better. So if I have any advice, it was just to constantly keep getting better and keep doing the same things that you're doing because it's gonna work out eventually in the future.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeh, yeh.
Speaker 5: Never know, they never know, never know.
Speaker 1: Is there is there any big promotions that you would love to sign with to be a part of. You give me TNA vibes. You look like a TNA gouy of me.
Speaker 6: I actually want to get in the wa It's been my whole life, Like that's all I've been watching as a kid, like it's my it's my goal, Like that is my end goal.
Speaker 5: I want to be in w in WrestleMania, like that is my end goal.
Speaker 6: And I know that's everybody's end goal, but as a kid, it's just like, yeah, yeah, I want to get there.
Speaker 1: WrestleMania. Entrance goes crazy, I'm going to hold you.
Speaker 5: That would be fire, the fire for.
Speaker 1: The Extavision Championship. I'm just saying, right, I'm not the booker. Yeah, is there any I would say, give me like five wrestlers. They could be in the Federation, they could be in the indie, a w New Japan essentially that you would love to wrestle if you have the chance to.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Don't do that, so I would do uh my five would be Kenny Omega, Well Osprey, Steph Rollins.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, Yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think because these those are like my three right now I would love to go against I'm trying to think, Man, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not really I'm I I'm a fan of Sammy's ain, but I think that would be a good match.
Speaker 6: AJ styles mm hmm aj Styles. And my last one will be it will be Randy. I would love to go against Randy.
Speaker 1: I just wrote these all down. That's why you've got the I got the pen out.
Speaker 6: But that's ah, we're gonna come to solid in like a couple of years and we're gonna be you check this one off.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what that's what we do it for. That's exactly what we do it for. You have any upcoming shows besides for the ETU. I really mean it. One this Sunday.
Speaker 6: I do not have any upcoming shows this weekend, but I'm hoping. I'm hoping that I will get on Restling Open and if I do, that will be announced soon.
Speaker 1: Gotcha. Gotcha, make sure you guys tune into uh Cast's Instagram. Well, we'll drop that at the end of the episode. But Cassie was a pleasure talking to you, brother.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: I feel like like we checked all the boxes. But the thing, the thing I love about doing this.
Speaker 5: I know I can't wait to see y'all.
Speaker 1: So the thing the thing I love about doing this in person is I feel like we we know the wrestler. We want to know who you really are, like if you know. I feel like at the end of this, we feel like cousins. After this conversation, I feel like it's family. Like I feel like now whenever I see you in person is going to always be loved. Whenever you know, whenever you know, whenever you put anything out, I'm showing you love because I respect the work, and you know I respect workers, and you're you're a phenomenal worker. You're a young kid, you're almost half my age, which is crazy, but it's it's dope.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Just like like, like you said, Bro, just keep going, Bro, Yeah, just just keep on putting in the work. You're not even twenty one yet. You can't even legally drink. I mean good, don't drink. Don't drink, right right right?
Speaker 5: They just allowed I'm a worker.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, but yeah, just keep doing the work.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: You have good you have big aspirations and you know again, just don't stop, bro. Like same thing for me, Bro, I can't stop. You just gotta keep going, got to keep going, got to keep grinding, get your name out there.
Speaker 5: Yes, thank you, thank you, Thank you people.
Speaker 1: People. I'm sure, I'm sure people will look up to you. There's there's if they don't, should start one day.
Speaker 5: I can have that. Right now, I'm just trying to stay in my lane.
Speaker 1: Respect it, I respect it. Shit, Well, I look up to you because you doing what I wanted to do when I was younger. You're really doing it. This guy was training at twelve, like I was fucking crying over Pokemon cards at twelve.
Speaker 5: Bro. That is dope.
Speaker 1: That shit is so dope, that shit is so cool. So cast we're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna send us off. Okay, you know what I need from you. I need you to send us home with a with a nice PROMOCHUK your ship, drop your socials, ETU. I really mean it. Tell Jody or how you really feel, do what you gotta do. The platform is yours, go ahead, the mic is yours. Okay.
Speaker 6: First of all, follow me on debus cast, I g uh Twitter and America's author on Facebook.
Speaker 5: I will be on the next ETU show.
Speaker 6: I really mean it, going against Jody Aurora, right, yes, and I am I am excited, I am ready, I am pumped up, and I'm just happy to give everybody a good show and a good match to watch.
Speaker 5: But I will let y'all know that I will be winning.
Speaker 6: Because without any else, anything else being said, I am the young prodigy. I am the future of this business. And as written by America's author, it's prophecy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go. I respect it. I respect it. Yes, This Sunday, Sunday, go to church. We at church. We had church at the Mecca. Go to church and then go to the Mecca four pm. J Bougie Killionaire's Club ETU. New Jersey's always a vibe, you know. The Mecca's always a vibe, it's nice and early, so you could go home and then watch football. But after that we're gonna link up Devious cast, Philly's own Yonkers Zone, south Side, Gay Leno Cash, New World Podcasts in the building. Shout out to Dave Kenny, Dennis the Good Brothers. Cash. We appreciate you, brother, Thank you for your time.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: She'm so dope. I hope I hope people google you on YouTube. You because you're dead ass. The one. We need more young talent, we need more humble talent. This guy has straight a's and he is a worker, lazy and gentlemen. You know how hard it is to be a top five wrestler in any promotion at the age of eighteen, start at the age of twelve, and still be nice and still have a four point zero. Some of you, I don't even got a four point oh some people don't even point zero. Is they think that's the type of Mercedes Benz Hill Baby listen, it's your boys. We did it. Another great episode forty minutes in YouTube, Instagram, TikTok New World Podcast. Thank you much so much for the love. We appreciate y'all again. ETU, I really mean it. Jay Bougie's in the next episode is lit. You already know the vibes we over