Speaker 1: This week on TMC what you need you return or something?
Speaker 2: Bitch, you need a couch. Oh, they did bring her a couch. They brought her a fucking couch.
Speaker 3: With your hosts, Catalyst Joe and Sean Chris.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the very first episode of tm Z with Catalyst Jones and Sean Chris.
Speaker 1: What's Misinformation Complex? What?
Speaker 2: What is up? Brother? What? So we're doing TMZ right, like to what Total Media is?
Speaker 1: What is it? It's the Misinformation Complex?
Speaker 2: Oh oh see, I thought we were doing TMZ Like I thought we were just gonna go heavy on on celebrities and and talk about like what handbags everybody has? Isn't that what we're doing here?
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna go heavy on celebrities, but in a different way, like more just exposing them to a further degree, not just like, oh, hey, look who's cheating on who? Oh my god, they're not together? Like hey, oh is that Kanye West and occultic ritual?
Speaker 2: Love it brother, Love it brother, and you need and we got something formulating here on the spot as it's happening right because we did have a little bit of technical difficulties coming into our recording tonight. So we kind of had to scrap our what we were going to come with, but this is the best way because you and I have a great chemistry together. And and let's end introduce ourselves because this is our first time here on the Cult of Conspiracies channel. And so, bro, who in the fuck are you?
Speaker 3: I'm Sean Chris, hosts of Kill the Mockingbirds. Can find me at killdebocking Birds dot com. I'm a podcaster, rapper, critical, free thinker that is not thinking like anybody else. And most people that if they do know the podcast though it has not been up for a while, but I'm actually formulating everything, putting it together and this is part of the process. I got a couple other surprises coming out because I've just been working, working, working, putting out stuff, and you know, life gets in the way, Like people don't realize that there's a lot of real life.
Speaker 1: Situations that sometimes you got to back up and handle that.
Speaker 3: And like you think that it's just like changing the course of the plans you're going to have, but sometimes it's just sharpening you up for the next level.
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, When I was heavy, heavy into music, there were times in my music career where or I would have to totally back off, and I would take man, sometimes even six seven month break, and there would be times to be like, I just don't see myself going back to music. I've taken this break and I'm just good off of it, and then boom, creativity would just flow through me and then I would come back with brand new songs five times better than I know, a hundred times better than I ever was before, without even picking up a pen the entire time, you know what I mean. And so these breaks are very necessary in creatives, whether it's podcasting, whether it's music, whether it's just your typical shit poster. You know, we got to take these breaks come back with clear eyes, you know, because we can get staring at this shit so long and talk about the same shit. You almost get vertigo in a sense, and you got to take a step back and then come back at it with fresh eyes eventually, and then you come up with something better, man.
Speaker 3: And streamline everything, because you know, we're not all Joe Rogan. And I'm not saying that Joe Rogan didn't work his way to where he's at, but well, I mean that could be debatable. Who will talk about that one day on this show probably is it. I don't know, but you know me, I'm in the middle of everything. But really, when most of us are doing this, like even if we get a large following, even though like it, yeah, I still got to go to work, like you know what I mean, Like in the past year, let's say like a little bit more than a year. In a year and a half, I've like my podcast had to be altered, had to like change it, you know, on the fly, reformat it. My job laid me off because they moved to bitch ass. Ohio, I mean my sister had a stroke.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Uh you're a real life person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like I got my sister in law has like brain cancer, my mom's going through some shit.
Speaker 1: Like it's all like all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And then too once you get that gap, the hard part is that when you have the real life so like a lot of this stuff wasn't planned, Like, oh, I need to take a break. And it's not that I didn't have the creativity stuff like cause I've I have tons of different ideas that have been coming up with but it pauses you. And then when you take that break, it's always harder to get back in, especially going to a podcast, from having a co host to doing it by yourself to figure that out, not that you can't do it and you've gone through the same thing, you know what I mean, like where you've had different co hosts. It just takes time because it's easy to just hop on like now and just chop it up and talk about whatever the how I want. But it's not as easy as when you're like, hey, let me delve into a subject and like really break it down.
Speaker 1: But that's what I was like working on.
Speaker 3: So I was been working on to streamline it because I work so that I'm like, how can I streamline things? How can I make it more efficient? How can I knock things out to be more productive? Because at the end of the day, you can whine and be like, well, it's.
Speaker 1: Not I gotta go to work. This god work this guy.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter because you could either give up or find a way to make it efficient, and it's how much do you want it?
Speaker 2: Hey, bro, I used to be one of those people to bitch about it, right, I bitched till the cows came home. It's like, fuck that I'm working three full time jobs. Because I'm punching in in a time clock. Then I get home, I'm doing the podcasting thing. And then that's its own full time job, doing the editing and all of the podcasting shit.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Then I'm also doing shit for other shows. I'm booking for people, I'm editing their shows. I'm doing it is so I barely sleep, bro, I barely fucking sleep. But thank god I moved out of the podcasting mansion. I got my own apartment. I'm not doing anybody else's shows anymore. I'm strictly focused on White Rabbit and TMC right now. And that is it, bro, And you know, think, thank you Cult of Conspiracies for giving me this opportunity. And you know, me and Sean Chris. If you guys haven't been listening to The White Rabbit for a long time, Sean Chris was actually my co host for a while. And then Kill the mocking Birds was bubbling and you guys were really blowing up, and that was a point where White Rabbit was coming up. But Kill the mocking Birds was at a point where and that's your baby, bro, and you were like, I gotta I gotta focus on this, and so I get that like you're kind of like used to having that duo with somebody, and then it's like, oh, well, I'm not just gonna walk away from White Rabbit. You're not just gonna walk away from Kill the mocking Birds when you lost your co host. You know, it's like it doesn't matter, back to the back to the drawing board. There's just there is no way that White Rabbit is the same show it was when it came out, and just the same as Kill the mocking Birds when it came out. I'm sure killed a Cult of conspiracy, same thing. You know. It's we were were growing our craft as we're going and that's how this show is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So, right now you're gonna hear us banter back and forth, but within the next couple episodes, it's going to be curated really well. We're going to have more of a format to it, and you're going to know exactly what you're gonna get week from week, and we not shock value is still going to be there, so you're not exactly going to know what you're gonna get, but you kind of know what to expect.
Speaker 3: And shouts out to Culture Conspiracy because I actually I think it was earlier this, No, well was last year, maybe like around April or June. I I messaged him on Instagram as I let him know that one of the truck drivers at my work, he was like, oh man, you ever heard of this podcast called Conspiracy Man?
Speaker 1: He's telling me.
Speaker 3: He's always he was coming in every day telling me about Oh man, I heard this episode. Have you heard about it? I'm like, yeah, bro, I've heard about, like where you been at? Don't tell me if I heard about it, like and that they got to kick out of that.
Speaker 1: They we chopped it up a little bit. I thought that was a.
Speaker 3: Pretty interesting thing, like to just randomly because I didn't know the guy, like I would just chop it up with him before he mentioned it, like you know how you kind of like feel people out. He's like a big Trump guy, and you know that's you know me, Like I don't care if you're a Trump gut or not, but like, yeah, you know, there's some stuff we aligned on and some stuff we didn't a ligne on, let's put it that way, but we knew that we could go, hey, you heard about like you could talk with him about some crazy shit, like he wasn't like as far out there as some of us, but he's you know, he's on there like a lot of it.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he was kind of the veil's ability falling for him the driver.
Speaker 2: You know. That's what I like about That's what I like about Maga people is because their baby awake. It's baby, their baby awake. Right, we can talk about keemtrail's and fluoride in the water and basically all the stuff that Maga and Maha is exposing right now, exposing as if we weren't talking about this shit for fucking fifteen years already. But you know, it's it's just kind of crazy the way that these things have been starting to unfold, And it's kind of made me think, Bro, that we were falling for something we thought was happening organic when really all of these breadcrumbs and seeds were being planted for us to grow and make it look like it was organic. And the things that we were talking about, everything Bro, from Q flat Earth, all of it. I don't think that it was an accident that we were talking about all this stuff.
Speaker 3: Well it's still happening, like well, the problem to me is more of like kind of what like even it would be nice where we could dialve on this show more as we you know, as it starts getting into the legs, you know, like it's gonna things take time. But there's like these alternate realities. And I won't even say it's two realities. It's all like three, four or five different realities, because there's something I'd say at least three minimum, Like if I say one thing the Blue team ish people like and when you say.
Speaker 1: They're like, I'm not I don't even like the Democrats.
Speaker 3: I just hate Trump And okay, I get that, or I'm not even a Republican, I know, But what team do you lean towards?
Speaker 1: Or what if you had to pick teams?
Speaker 3: There's there's people that pick red or blue, and then there's people that go, I sign out right, that's like the three options.
Speaker 1: And when you tell them a subject, it's amusing. Like I was just talking to my mom today about this.
Speaker 3: Now people are like, oh, man, eggs are crazy, you know, the price of eggs is crazy.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump and planes are falling out the sky.
Speaker 3: And then that's the Blue team and the Red Team's like, come on, man, he just got into office, and that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: But four years ago when.
Speaker 3: Biden got into office and they're like, no, no, gas is so expensive and this and this is happening, and then the Blue team was like, holdo, guys, that's not how this works. He's barely in office. It's just amusing to me that both of them play this game of like where they're like, oh, now that this guy's in everything's expensive, but when it's the other guy, like they can't see it. And it's like then there's people in the middle that see both and go, hey, guys are idiots.
Speaker 2: I love kind of how you were building that up and you were talking about well, like, I'm not even the fucking Democrat, right, I love the people. I love the people. When you're like, man, you gotta quit watching the news. I don't even watch the news, and yet they're fucking pinpointing every single talking point.
Speaker 1: The thing is that they aren't watching the news.
Speaker 3: They I agree with them, but the thing is that they don't get is I'm like, yeah, but if you're watching, if you're on Twitter, you're the guy that you're watching is giving you clips of CNN or the same talking points, whether he got it from seeing it, he's somebody that it originated from MPR, Politico, CNN. It's not like that they're the main like one of those news places drop the seed and then it just spread.
Speaker 1: Maybe you didn't read an article.
Speaker 3: Maybe you read an article from some offput journalists that nobody really knows, right, like obscure journalist, journalists that no one really knows.
Speaker 2: But that journalist watched Rachel Maddow last night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, Like.
Speaker 3: It's like, come on, man, you can't you can't get this. But and one thing I will say too, is like you can find this interesting with all the dose talk right now, right like, oh man, the one side is like we need this. Like it's like they're okay with grovenor corruption now because they feel like it's being exposed.
Speaker 1: They feel like they have to defend it.
Speaker 3: Like people are defending things that they have no reason to defend, right that they normally wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but because it's like that team is I'm against him, and.
Speaker 3: Then the other team's like, look at all this corruption, and I'm like, okay, let's do Elon and Starlink next. Yeah, I'm waiting, like let's let's see what's really going on with the defense contracts with Amazon and all the big tech people.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, starlink originated as something for defense contract things.
Speaker 3: It was a contractor. He's still he's given all those neuralinks to for the Ukraine War.
Speaker 2: He's given the starlink starlinks, not the neuralinks. That's a totally different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that he is. That's the next step. That's what he would choose to shove in your brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what I'm saying is the starlink was actually designed for one of his defense contract things and decided, Hey, the public should fucking have this, And so that's that's how. Actually I heard that on Rogan today. He had on Adam Curry and I was listening to that.
Speaker 1: I haven't that one yet. Yeah, I gotta think that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well you and me both like no agenda. So anytime Adam Curry is on uh Rogan, there's like certain people that will go on Rogan and I'm like, all right, I don't listen to this.
Speaker 1: I got yeah, that's the same way I am.
Speaker 3: And like there're certain people that I'm for sure going to be like, yeah, if they're on, I'm gonna I'm gonna check them out because it's worth it.
Speaker 1: I like Adam Curry. And it's funny too because I was hearing him.
Speaker 3: I was listening to No Agenda on my way home from work, and the interesting part about it is that like he was talking about how like.
Speaker 1: They explaining like what they think is going is going on with DOJE and that.
Speaker 3: Certain people are like that they respect, you know, like like they listened to like Amazing Polly who does the great work, but for for her as a example that she's like, oh, you're just with the billionaires now because a big coin or like every little thing that if you do anything, it's like everybody's coming to this point.
Speaker 1: Not everybody, but majority of people.
Speaker 3: Like if you disagree with a point or you don't see it exactly how I see it, that you're against me.
Speaker 1: And it's on all fronts.
Speaker 3: It's not just the blue haired weirdo that's like, oh man, we should have drag concerts for kids. Like it's not just them, it's even conspiratorial people that they don't want to like really have these discussions where they're like no, no, no, that's what somebody thinks. That doesn't mean that, like everybody's not part of this plan. And to me, there is no ultimate team because humans are too selfish. If you're at the top of that, like you might be coordinating stuff and you might align with people and build alliances for purposes of Hey, I need to get things done and I need to get more power or I need to get where I want to get. I need for elon example, I want more starlinks, I want more space program money I want I have to free up space. So he and he's gonna make it look good. He's not gonna show we know there's a bunch of government waste. We know that this is has existed for a long time and it seems good. But to me, these situations are where you're just getting into a point of oh, look, it's a wag your finger like, but you're not digging in bro. Like just like with the MLK files, like they released MLK files, you FK file.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone through all of them. I'm still like in the process of it.
Speaker 3: But the funny part is that everyone's like, oh, man, did you know that MLK was an adulterer and like he slept with it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yeah, bro, Like that's like common knowledge.
Speaker 2: I thought, like it's not, though it's common knowledge to people like you and me, bro.
Speaker 1: But even like people met. Jake Cole says it in this song.
Speaker 2: And you know when I was talking to Tripley had a live going today and I was in the I was in the messages in the chat, and he was talking about celebrating the wins and how he doesn't understand how there's people like me out there. He didn't say me in particular, but he was just he was describing the mees out there that are like, yeah, you guys are cheering this along. You know, you're looking at the left hand when the right hand is doing something behind its back. You know, like, you guys don't understand that we're being handed over to Israel on a fucking silver platter, and you guys are cheering.
Speaker 1: I disagree on that.
Speaker 2: I do too. I do too, and but I'm I'm on the fence about it though.
Speaker 1: Is we run Israel, Israel doesn't run us.
Speaker 3: That's how I look it, as like it's I think it's made that boogeyman way like that, so it can be like it has to be an outside source. No, it's the corruct people within our own system that have sold this out because just look at the landscape why would a smaller country like what then you can dig and be like, oh well because of bloodlines. But they're here too, Like there's there's people from Israel that live here. There's Jewish people that go back and forth. The state was created after World War two. So like to me, there's no way that they're running the game. We just use it like what are they doing? Like we can't control.
Speaker 1: Them, but they actually get done what we want to get done.
Speaker 3: Right there there are bitch, That's how I look at as In and I think that people haven't twisted and you get the all know.
Speaker 2: You don't you don't think that Trump will bend's knee to a Zionist above him.
Speaker 1: He's not going to bend the knee because that's their that's their henchmen.
Speaker 2: What about non Yahoo? What do you mean you think that you think that if if Yahoo was to say anything to Trump that Trump would go against him?
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, Like if it's not beneficial to what the the the actual core of his mafia wants to do.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you said that, bro, because here's here's how I see it. Right. Yes, they're exposing all these evil things, but they're also ushering in what they want for their new uh, whatever it is going to be, it's not let's just call it the new World Order. Even though it's not the same new world order that we've been speaking out against for so long. It's gonna be slightly different. It's gonna be in their eyes. And what they're doing is they're showing us how evil and corrupt the system is that we've been living in and participating in, so that they can move in and usher in their new corrupt system that's gonna look amazing to us. It's gonna it's gonna feel all warm and fuzzy. We're gonna we're gonna feel it in the grocery store, We're gonna feel it at the gas pumps. America first everything. But it's gonna come. It's gonna come with some ties. We're talking about. Uh, we're talking about things that MAGA people don't want to talk about, as far as surveillance states. Uh, he's talking about, uh, these vaccines. On day one, he was talking about vaccines that are integrated with artificial intelligence so that artificial intelligence can manipulate exactly the cocktail of vaccine that you need. I'm sorry, I'll be the first to say I'm not taking that. And there's all these things that the MAGA people have been speaking out about and against, but now that he's in office and they have this big w they're completely overlooking these things, Like what the fuck? Where did clown world switch? Because as far as I'm looking, like, we're just completely having the same problems that we had with the left now because we're having this whole delusion and this cognitive dissonance because big Daddy Trump is in there and he took the ball away, so nobody can fucking play. But what's he really doing and what's his real agenda? Like are we not looking at that anymore? Am I the only one that's looking at this guy with a critical fucking eye that used to follow Q?
Speaker 3: There is like, but it's just a smaller percentage of people because they can't understand. They get behind this like American idol syndrome, a pick in a president. I was like, well, I gotta stick it to the libs.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like We've said, I've said this timeless so many times it gets annoying. Probably, But what happens to you is going what happens to them is going to happen to you. If they restrict their speech, your speech will be next. Like, I don't know why people don't get this, And you know, maybe it's cool, like there's no problem having a little bit like, yeah, maybe things are gonna change.
Speaker 1: Be optimistic. That's fine. I'm not telling people to be like living a bunker. I don't.
Speaker 3: I have fun and I regardless of what's going on in my life, I still make sure I enjoy my time with the people that care about go and have.
Speaker 1: Fun, watch football, go camping, do whatever I want to.
Speaker 3: Do and enjoy life. But I still have to be like, hmmm, are they really like there's no good guys and bad guys. That's what people need to get out of their head. Oh now the Republicans are the good guys and the Democrats are the bad guys. Before it was the Democrats or the good guys. No, they're all there's scumbags all around. Man, They're going to do what is best for them. Rfka Junior would be great if he did all the things he's gonna say, and we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Hold them accountable for it. That's the point.
Speaker 3: It's not like, oh, well he's there, hopefully he does something and then we make an excuse for him.
Speaker 1: No, we go, hey, man, I put my name on the line. I didn't because I didn't vote.
Speaker 3: But if I put my name on the line and that guy's doing something, then I'm gonna be like, hey, bro, you need to do what you said you were gonna do. That's the reason we voted for you. And if they don't or they steer away, do not make excuses for it.
Speaker 1: That is the point.
Speaker 3: But what happens is that if you have any criticism towards Trump or his administration, that a lot of these maga or maga ish conspiratorial people go, oh, you're black pilling. You're black pilling man. You're just trying to glue and doom, And it's like, no, man, I'm just being realistic. Humans get power and they get corrupted. There's a saying about it like power crupts, power crups. Absolutely every human has this chance of being like that. And you're seeing unfold the stuff that he was talking about, the AI stuff before this term. There was plenty of stuff where he was working on pre crime things before this term, and people don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: Bro, didn't we do a minority report episode of White Rabbit, White Rabbit, like fucking twenty two.
Speaker 1: I mean might have been.
Speaker 3: I mean I've I've been talking about it for a minute because think about it. Trump's a Democrat, Tosty's a Democrat. RFK is a Democrat. There's a couple which is fine. Like in theory, it's great, right, it should be like where it doesn't matter about what party you're in or what you're doing, you just aligned with what's right. But I need to see that because then you go for the RFK and if you just want to do it, Because my problem is is you're like, oh, look at Obama and he does this, he's a cultic. Okay, if we're going to call out people that are doing a cultic gestures and things like that, we have to call them all out. We can't just call the ones we don't like. Because you can find plenty of stuff with Trump doing that. Well, a lot of stuff's been wiped off then internet, but you can find stuff still.
Speaker 1: You can find his connections.
Speaker 3: His kids all went to Jesuit colleges, and then they people are like, oh, they didn't.
Speaker 1: Go look it up.
Speaker 3: You can literally you have a computer in your palm of your hands and you can look it up. You can be like, oh, wow, that is a Jesuit college. Look at all the colleges they went to.
Speaker 2: Do you remember how do you remember when Amy says what the fuck? Went on blackpil Radio and devoured that information about Trump's kids going to Jesuit schools and everything that she spewed on that actually got death threats and made her quit performing under that name, not performing but doing anything under Amy says what the fuck anymore? And I got so mad. Bro, you were my coses at that time, and I was like, fuck that fucked at that girl can come on here and debate me. There is no way that fucking her his kids went to Jesuit schools. One and then nah, I wasn't even a thirty second fucking search. And I was like wow, foot and mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my point, And we don't have to hold these people. These politicians need to be held accountable their public servants. They're not heroes, they're not saving the day, but they keep painting Trump. And that's my problem, is like when you're painting somebody as a savior, as a hero, that is not how it's supposed to work. It's like, hey, we want you to do ABCD and then we want you to you say you're gonna be transparent. Tell me why you can't do it. Don't just be like, oh, Chuck Schumer's corrupt. Oh no, fucking dub bro Nancy Pelow season then illegally invest in inside. Okay, man, tell us something we don't know some of these things that yeah, there's more money wasted than we thought, but we've known for a long time that the Pentagon has spent like twenty thousand dollars on a hammer and got like five thousand of them. This is not new information. All they're doing is gaslighting us and like, look, we're cleaning up this part and they're showing you what you want to see. Hey, things are happening and they're never going to be And they did say this. I'll give them credit. And also a back up. I said this on the Two doom Men podcast a while back after Trump because I went on there.
Speaker 2: A little shout out to those guys. I haven't talked to them in years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, man, they're they're cool people. Man.
Speaker 3: I went on their election show and I was like, look, man, don't get me wrong, this hands down was one of the best elections ran elections. The way that they executed the marketing and the executed all the ads and strategically put in like you know, like how the speeches were raising the people that were a part of it.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 3: Whether it was grass movements totally, it was somewhat grass movement for sure, but they already had that base that they had already built. But if you go even back further, people don't even want to acknowledge then in that was it twenty sixteen when he came down the escalator, Yeah, fifteen or sixteen.
Speaker 1: Whenever he came down the escalator.
Speaker 2: All those people there were paid Wait in real life, in real life are on the Simpsons?
Speaker 1: No, in real life? One?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, ok yeah. In two thousand it was two thousand and sixteen is when he ran against Hillary.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I wonder if that's when he made his announcement. Camera fifteen is when he ran. Sixteen is when he took office. Twenty fifteen, he came down he announced his thing on the Golden elevator. There was a group of people there. They were all if you go FC at the what was it, the FCC or whatever, they have statements that they all those people were paid for those were a crowd fund, like they're like rent a crowd And.
Speaker 1: Then when you bring that up, they're like, oh, well that's probably like a liberal. No, see again, now you're doing what they do.
Speaker 3: Like if I go to a liberal and I go, hey, look at this study, they're like, oh, it's probably like a conservative.
Speaker 1: And now it's like so hard to get information.
Speaker 3: They've done a great job as far as dividing us, because people will go we saw it. People that were anti war were like, yeah, we got a Ukraine. Man got say, well, man, we got to be imperialist. And I'm like, I thought we weren't supposed to do that. And then you had the right like yeah, let's not do that. But then when we see Israel and Gaza, the right was like, oh my god, we gotta help Israel. It's not America first anymore. We could put that aside, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no. I actually I actually went off on somebody in the podcasting community because they damn near did an entire episode and I was like, what are we Boom or sweats Hannity all of a sudden, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: And that just constantly keeps happening. Hope people accountable. That's what like expose.
Speaker 3: These people don't take it as like oh you're don't idolize people. You idolize people, then yeah you're gonna you're gonna get hurt. Man, like they say, don't meet your heroes. There is there gonna be some stuff that this is how you have to take it. And this is why I don't get mad of who votes for who. If you voted for Commelin, she won. There would be some things that were done because you have to do them because you can't upset the whole population and they turn on you and then they go after you personally or they want to maybe attack you or harm you. You have to do something so some good will happen. And even with Trump, there is still some stuff. Like one of the things that he did is that, uh, I think they reverse the thing that like you can choose to do experimental drugs when you when you know what I mean, when you have an illness of.
Speaker 1: Chronic disease that you can't get rid of that.
Speaker 2: The IBA gain thing is huge because the IBA gain thing, people have been having to go to Mexico. I know that they recently a couple of years ago, had made it accessible to certain religious groups that were on religious land that you could do it there. But you know, it's helped so many people, and with our suicide rates right now, especially within veterans, like why would we block this from them? Why? Why in the fuck would you block anything that could potentially help these people out. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm I'm actually reading, well, I'm doing the audiobook.
Speaker 3: I've I've kind of read it before, but because I want to learn more about it, especially because like anything that happens in your life, it tends to get your leaning towards that. So I'm working on an episode that's gonna come out in the next month because I'm gonna reboot the whole show and it's gonna come back in March. Kill the Mockingbirds. But g Edward Griffin, which is one of my favorite authors. He's done so much work in the conspiratory world, I mean just truth or movement, conspiratorial world, whatever we want to call it. He's a og of it. He was calling out like comedies before it was popular, and he was telling you the real side of the story. But he wrote a book, A World Without Cancer, the real story about vitamin B seventeen. And that's another thing that has been missing from the medical So if I see RFK doing something like that, yes I'm gonna be happy, and maybe some of those things will work out, right, maybe we will get some things. But is he like, is he still going to be in someone's pocket? Like, maybe they're not in big Farmer's pocket no more, they're in somebody else's. Like you're telling me that all these people that funded to make you president don't expect a favor if I gave you a check for ten million dollars or or whatever they're saying. And there's no way that you made you nickel and dimed everybody, Like did you get some money from old ladies and people? Yes, there's a huge We know that there's a huge base of people we see it that support Trump. That's a fact. We know that, like you see him everywhere. But they didn't all put all that money together.
Speaker 1: Money.
Speaker 3: We know that Peter the Peter Thial dropped a lot of money. And then you got people in the mix, right like I. So since I listened to like Whitney Webb and Corbid and Ryan from a last American vagabond, but also no agenda. It gives me a good mixed bag, right because Whitney, Webb and Corbid like they're against steal a lot. But then you hear Devorak and Curry talking about deal and they have you know, they were in a Silicon valley, right they had, so they have a little bit more insight and they're not like they kind of I like their view of it.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of in the middle, I think definitely.
Speaker 2: I just heard Curry. I just heard Curry today say that he doesn't think that that those guys involved with with this new currency takeover has any diabolical plan to it. But at the same time, I was like, well, yeah, but you're also in with that fucking crowd, right because he's the first person to call out spooks. But at the same time he comes from a spook family.
Speaker 3: No, I get that, And that's where like people, but that's where I think this is where everything gets murky in the conspiratorial world that people want to be like, oh, if you say you see what I'm saying, Like, he may be wrong, right, but that's his thoughts. That doesn't necessarily mean because hey, you have a family member of the CIA, or you have a family member that was in an intelligence agency, you have a family member that was a freemason. Like, if we really start digging through all of us, I'm sure we all have a connection to somebody that's either in an intelligence agency or a secret society.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: I just moved out of a mansion and most of there wasn't a shit ton of people that lived in there. It was only three of us, but two out of the three people that lived there were freemasons, me being the only one that wasn't. And then the owner of that house was in some other type of a secret society. But he also helped create Wi FI back in the seventies for fucking submarines, so he was also a defense contractor. So I have ties to all those motherfucking people. I got invited to things. I didn't go to most of them. I did go and meet some governors and shit. But bro, like, I'm still the same person. I rub elbows with these people. That doesn't sway my fucking opinion, and I'll still listen to I'll still listen to no agenda and.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying if you say so, like you saying that right or say I say something, right, now, you say something how we perceive it's going to be different.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: What Adam Curry says doesn't mean.
Speaker 3: How I perceive it or you perceive it, or what he's saying could be three different things.
Speaker 2: Oh, I argue, I argue with them without them hearing me all the time.
Speaker 1: No, I get that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like to the way I look at as like, no one has all the answers. They're just trying to feel it out and try to bring it to logic. And I like logic the most because you go into the whole thing speaking to logical, not saying there's can't be fantastical things. I think there is a lot of fantastical things, but more than not, there's a reason behind something. Now, when he says not nefarious, what does he mean by that? Like maybe he means they're not like some occulting thing. But are they trying to push more stuff so they can Silicon Valley like can thrive and they can get more money?
Speaker 1: Absolutely right.
Speaker 3: But to me, the main character that is being propped on like the theals and then they're there like right, that's like some backside character is Elon and it's been elong for a while. He's been slowly rebranded in the last eight years or so where they're rebranding him and put him in well even ten years, just how they slowly leaked him out. He was just like this bubbling idiot that everybody thought was his secret gene autistic genius. Then he went on Joe Rogan and he smoked a joint with Joe Rogan and he just went on about all this stuff and Mars is amazing, and then they started putting He's this hero. So it's like they built Trump. It's almost like Trump was built up to lay the foundation for Elon. And I don't think Elon's ever going to be the president. I think he's just gonna be that influential guy because all these powerful rich people. He's the new Bill Gates ish And that doesn't mean that he's on the same has the same agenda that Bill Gates might.
Speaker 1: But what does he want.
Speaker 3: He's not going in there and not asking for He wants part. He wants starlink everywhere. He wants his rocket bullshit, you know, his space to Mars. He wants all that funded, and he wants to look at this and he's a super acultic dude, like there is no way, like if you dig into the cold, everything that he does is like symbolism everything like even naming his kids, the things, how he's dressed on Halloween, if you go into his family history. So when you see people aligning, I think people like know Elon is like this, but I think that people have fallen in love, especially on the right, with Elon over the past like six years, like very heavy, where they feel like he's this hero. He saved Twitter, even though he also if you say stuff that is against him, he will censor you.
Speaker 1: He's took people off.
Speaker 3: He'll go on little tantrums and block people, not block people, but take their accounts or suspend him. And they say, oh, well, he has nothing to do with it. I doubt that that he doesn't. When you own something, you do the hell you want. He doesn't really have anything for free speech. Everything that he says. And this is my problem with Trump as well. They're and not saying the other side doesn't do this, but there's no real middle ground where they're like, hey, look man, even though like I think you're crazy for all this multi gender thing, because this is how I feel. I don't this multi gender this everybody's a Nazi, Like you can't see how I see. But you're still You're still on my team, bro, Like you know what I mean, Like, I still want to do what's best for you, and I get that you're not going to agree with how I do it sometimes, but literally, what I'm doing is the best for you, and nobody's doing that. It's been nothing but shit slinging in all the two thousands of like, oh, the Republicans are making us go to war, we need Democrats. And then Democrats are like doing the same shit, and then the Republicans are see, look the Democrats are stealing from us and they're going to We're they're in big farmer's pocket.
Speaker 1: Oh the Republicans are on big oils poking up.
Speaker 3: It's this back and forth when we're like the whole system is corrupt, and it's because nobody holds anyone accountable. And if you call, if they're if they're here, I say that Elon's air hero, Trump's her hero, or Kamala is their hero or what.
Speaker 2: Isn't that way everybody's excited about right now as people are finally being held accountable.
Speaker 1: But they're not on one side. Correct, That's what I'm saying. Like, so that's why point is.
Speaker 2: But if he goes in and starts, if he goes in and starts to investigate some of the things that he says he is like the irs and shit, then nobody's safe. That's going to be Republicans, Democrats, libertarians, fucking anarchists, everybody.
Speaker 3: Again, what we're speaking on we don't know, right, Okay, could could? Is there a possibility? I open the possibility. That's the problem too, is like when you bring up concerns, people are like, oh, you're a black pill. No bro, I'm just saying these are possibilities. That doesn't mean that's how it's gonna happen. I would be if there could be a possibility where everything does work out right. But the thing that I see is these patterns. It's pattern recognition, and I keep seeing people stick to the team, and it has to go to some point, like hey, we're Americans. At some point like you can't just keep like, oh, well this team and that to fuck this guy da D Like you're playing into it. And I get it that it may not be always intentional because I can understand that like when you've been arguing people about something for a long time, and maybe not that specific person, but arguing about these ideas online or in person with all kinds of people that are on the other side. Then you start to think everybody's like that. And that's my problem is it dehumanizes us to a point where we can't find real information where people will be like, Nope, that has to be false because that goes against my team.
Speaker 2: Well, I fall I'm guilty of that myself.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: I still mask shame people, even though I'll get in my car later on and I'm like, does it really fucking matter what that person thinks? Like why why did I do that?
Speaker 3: No, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying can't book fun and shit like yeah, like I won't say nothing to them, dude, I think it's funny. Yeah, like if you're wearing a mask instance, because I don't even get Like, at work, everybody started getting sick like a month ago, you know, and then I started seeing every wearing a mask at work again. And the one guy asked me something and I was just like, hey, look, man, I'm not gonna wear one, Like, look, you can wear whatever you want.
Speaker 1: There's studies and these like, oh my mom did this.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, for sure, bro, I'm not even gonna go into because what's the point of me arguing, Hey, you're still cool, dude.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with you. I disagree. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it's foolish because you can go search up studies, but I'm not gonna argue with you like who is the study and who are they related to? And I'm like, there's enough evidence out there to show you, in my opinion how I see it, that it doesn't work. And I'm not going to talk to you until i'm blue in the face and tell you that if you want, go listen to the podcast that I've done about it, and if you're interested. If you're not, hey fuck it, bro, It's not worth me arguing with you, Like do I think it looks funny?
Speaker 1: Sometimes? For sure?
Speaker 3: Do I think it's foolish? I do, But at the same time, I've gotten so used to like, hey, man, you do your thing. Bro, I'm not gonna even when I talk politics or something, or I'll say stuff where I could tell people are getting uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: I'm like, let's change it, bro, Like we'll talk about aliens bro neutral.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes aliens man, You know what I mean, we talk about some alien stuf like it doesn't have to be because people get to like you know, and me too. I get passionate and people take the offense to it because I just like to call people out regardless. That's just and to me, you have to have those elements like you can't if everybody just is out here saying, oh, yeah, we're doing great, let's cheer for it, and not questioning it, then we're all going to be blindsided.
Speaker 1: It's okay for some of them. I'm not saying, enjoy your time.
Speaker 3: I hope it works out as great at least I hope it works out for us beneficially for a while, right, Like, maybe we get a little bit more money. I don't think they're going to ever bring the cost of stuff down as much, but maybe they will get us more money in our pockets.
Speaker 2: Right, Do you think that? Do you?
Speaker 1: Taxes?
Speaker 2: Do you think that he's actually going to take on the FED and bring it down?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't. I think that it's I think that it's gonna fall no matter what it's destined to fall. It's been on life support or.
Speaker 1: Or like you said that, like they want to rip it down and put something new.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I see happening because he really seems to be leaning. He really seems to be leaning into a bit, not well Bitcoin in particular, but just crypto in general.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: And then that's another thing is like he did one of those shit coins, which I don't really know.
Speaker 2: I want the Malania coin or the doge coin, the.
Speaker 1: Trump coin that they did like not too long but maybe it was Miloennia.
Speaker 2: They Oh shit, I forgot there was a trump coin too. Yeah, they're all just shit coins.
Speaker 3: They're They're like then I don't get with them. So I don't know enough about crypto to be like, oh this is and that. But my thing is, like what I've seen with a lot of the shit coins is it's just scamming people. Like look at the hawk twey girl right like she they they literally snipe. They say that snipe. I guess sniping is like where everybody just builds up the thing, they pull all their money out and someone's probably like you eighty And that's the way.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly, I can't.
Speaker 2: That's kind of funny that you bring this up because this is uh. Curry brought this up on rogan As. I was listening on my way home from work today and they were talking about shit coin like this, and Curry's take on it is that it's basically nothing but a bubble plan. So you can be somebody famous, right, and you create these coins and then everybody's gonna go buy them immediately, and then you get rid of them, like it bubbles. Is the second that it bubbles, you get rid of them. And it's almost like, uh, that that game you used to play musical chairs and whoever is left when the whoever's left holding everything when the music stops playing, you're basically just left fucked because you're holding a bunch of worthless shit.
Speaker 1: That That's what I'm saying. So it's a scam.
Speaker 3: So then I'm like, okay, you're okay with the President of the United States scamming people that that that's okay. Like, I just don't understand these concepts of like what why hasn't RFK Junior are ready his first day say hey, we're getting rid of the emergency alteration of the of the c C one nine, right U squirt square I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get anybody's channel.
Speaker 2: No, you're I think I think we're allowed to talk right now. I think all restrictions have been lifted because USA it is not able to pay their their thugs to bully us at the moment. So I'm pretty sure we have free reign to say whatever the fuck we want to right now?
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Right? Like all that, why did that not happen? That's like one of the first why why is it not being repealed or legislator now?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: I could also be pushing too fast. Maybe I could maybe in two months, I'm like, oh, okay, or a year. I just want to see more action, and I get it. As far as optics, this looks like the most you've seen out of an administration in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Moving wise, right, you usually don't see that happening never.
Speaker 2: Never. I don't think even in our parents' lifetime has.
Speaker 1: Seen so I don't think so either.
Speaker 3: Like it's just so much is happening, and it feels like they're It feels good, right, it feels like, oh, they're exposing, but it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it doesn't. That's the thing, bro is I'm watching I'm watching all my friends do victory laps and winning dances and everything, and these don't feel like wins to me for some reason.
Speaker 1: Me either, I just feel like and again I could be totally wrong, like, abe.
Speaker 2: I am black pilled. Maybe I am black pilled. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know, I think there's fine with like, in my opinion, I don't see anything wrong with h questioning things like that's the point, Like, it's to me black pilled is.
Speaker 1: If I'm like, oh my god, we're gonna die. Man, it doesn't matter what we do.
Speaker 3: Bro Like, like to me, you could call someone that didn't that said because people who told me if I don't vote for Biden or if I don't vote for Kamala, if I don't vote for Trump, that we're doomed, like I had tons of people tell me like, if I don't vote, we're doomed. That's to me, black piled. You are not doomed. When I'm talking crap and I'm talking shit, I'm saying, hey, keeping out on this ship, we're not doomed. There's still enough knowledge out there that we can do our own thing. The problem is is we need to unplug and get away from being in this centralized system. That's like, that's one thing I think that why I like no Agenda so much. Man, this is a huge plug man for no agenda.
Speaker 2: This is I know we've kind of brought them up a lot, you know, and I want to say this right now. As I disagree with them on a regular basis, however, I do like the fact that they're coming at things from their own view. I really feel like I gain a lot from that show, even though I don't agree with everything that they say. Like I listen to a lot of shows that I don't agree with just because I want to hear what everybody's saying and I want it. You know, there's gonna be some good things to take in from every every show, even if it's fucking a shitty show like White Rabbit.
Speaker 3: You know, there's always some information that you especially you have to see the other side of the argument, because if you get all the information from one side, you argan tomis some stuff because people are biased. It just happens me and you are at times at certain subjects. It's not like we're some special figures that are like, oh, we have no bias. No, But like I do know that I have biases and that I need to listen to the other part of the argument so I can find a logical solution or something reasonable in the middle, because it can't always be the one way.
Speaker 1: There's so many different avenues.
Speaker 3: Like that's why I like dipping into Like maybe there is some paranormal or maybe there isn't a cult aspect, maybe there is a spiritual aspect, maybe there is some interdimensional or frequency.
Speaker 1: There or is it just humans are corrupt? It's all these differences, all of them.
Speaker 2: It's all of them.
Speaker 1: I think it's all of them. Yes, that's been my thesis for a long time.
Speaker 3: But like I was going back to saying, the reason why I do like no agenda and listening to them is because they talk a lot about centralization, and I like how they want to decentralize things because I think that is part of the problem. When they're like, oh, you got it, go see me on YouTube, Like no, go to my website, go to kill themoketbers dot com, Like don't worry if I'm on Apple. I'm not saying I won't put stuff on Apple, but eventually I want to just have people if I'm on Apple or if I'm on Instagram, Like we're talking crap about all these big companies like, oh man, but we're using them like you, I mean, like we're like I hate I hate big government, I hate big corporations. But yeah, we're a part of it, so we have to. Now we can use them because it's a tool, because that's where people are at. But let's use instagramming YouTube to draw onto our website. Let's get away, Like I know this is the porn industry more, but I've pointed this out too. That's always funny to me that there's all these OnlyFans girls that are like, oh, you know, I'm making all this money. Well, you're making some decent money, and like that's the high percentage of them. I know there's a lot that don't make money, but I'm like, you could be making more money. Like why are you on this site where you're using the middle man when I can understand you using it from the beginning, But why aren't you building your own website? Why aren't you getting people to go to your area because it's more convenient, Right, it's more convenient for someone to have a YouTube, but OnlyFans and Instagram or any of these other platforms, Patreon, like we could all name it, Like I really want to get away from that decentralization and people are like, well yeah, but nobody will come over.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well, we got to start it at some point.
Speaker 2: Well, you you got to think of it. Think of it like this is like the main traffic area is YouTube, right, So if you're on YouTube, then you're in the mall. And when people are going shopping and they go to the mall, they're going to come across you because they're in the fucking mall. Whereas if you're the cool person and you have to have a password and the back door, you know, you got to knock in the back door. It's cool to be at that place because it's exclusive and nobody fucking knows about it and you are the man to be there. However, you're not just gonna walk by it.
Speaker 3: True, But I just think that there's just better ways we could go about a lot of the approaches of.
Speaker 1: Everything. That's like, it's just a weird time to be alive.
Speaker 3: It's fun though, it's also fun, Like there's a lot of fun things that happen, Like I don't know why everybody gets all up in arms about like I know we're talking about Trump and Elon, but also like just think we're talking before the show like Kendrick, right, like the whole halftime show performance. There's people that are like, you don't get it, like this is for only Black America, Like this is like his his swan song, Like this is he's putting a message. This is what's hilarious to me. Though those people are like, you don't get it. There's all this symbolism. I'm like, oh, yeah, there's symbolism. And then when I bring up the symbolism that I think I see, they're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. That's not what he's trying to do. So I'm like, so he's smart enough to put all these other things you're saying together. But oh he didn't make it look like the Hangman tarot card because he did. That's not an accident. So just like it wasn't an accident. How they paint like you know the people want in red, white and blue, Like there's there's layers to this. I think Kendrick is the new Tupac a different version, right, like because you hear stories like glasses Blane has a podcast.
Speaker 1: He was on a podcast.
Speaker 3: He's a rapper from LA and he talks about how, oh everybody thinks that, like you know, because a good kid, bad city, that Kendrick's this nice kid, but like you know, he has angry you know, he gets mad and he wants to five people. He said, He's got into a lot of you know, scuffles and things like that. So he has that duality just like Tupac where you have that like, oh, fuck this bitch. You know, Brenda has a baby, dear mama, but then be like, hey, ho, suck my dig that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, he was the first rapper that made it okay to contradict yourself because there's different versions of you withinside of you, and you feel a different emotions at different times in different situations that you're presented with. And Tupac was the first one to be able to publicly be like, Yo, I'm a thug, but at the same time, I'm a shed a tear for something that deserves it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, during the Drake and Kendrick Beef, I was having this feeling and like I just kept going over in my hand like I'm like this seems so eerie similar, not exactly how the Biggie and Tupac, right, Like, I know it was different, but I just kept feeling like, you know what, Kendrick's gonna get mert.
Speaker 1: Like in real life.
Speaker 3: I thought that it didn't happen, but I still think it's on the table because I think he's going to be in shout out to on YouTube. I think they're called it used to be the Tupac Hoax, but I think it's called like music industry hoax now if they still have a channel, great channel. They've exposed like so much on Tupac and the and the theories behind what he did in his duality where he's that Gemini, and I believe that Kendrick's a Gemini as well. I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure he's a Gemini. So they had that dual split personality type of thing, and that's like the structure that they bring it in. And he's doing kind of like obviously a new take on it, right because Tupac was more of the gangster type of like, he's kind of portraying more the militant right, the black panther, the revolutionary like instead of the gangster like even though Tupac originated, if you listen to his music, was more that revolutionary type rapper, and then it molded into the gangster rapper, which I believe that it was a character that he was playing that he just got lost in right, because he was an actor, he went to drama school.
Speaker 1: He was gay.
Speaker 3: I don't care what anybody says that. I don't know that pisses people off, but to me, he was gay for sure. Hey, and there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Anybody that watches that interview when he was younger. I mean, yeh, those manieurisms. Not all gay people make those mannerisms, but only gay people make those manuisms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a fact. So I think Kendrick is the new Tupac, And I don't know how they're going to use that. I don't know if it's going to be an assassination attempt or some kind of thing. But he's trying to start this revolution, and there's a lot of people that for a while, whether they felt like they not like us, was this anthem for only black Americans, which the song's cool, Like, I'm not a big fan of Kendrick. I don't really like his voice. I know that he's a talented artist, and that he has talent, and then like he's a good wordsmith, and he has some good he has good songs.
Speaker 1: There are songs of his that I like.
Speaker 2: He's probably the best lyricist in the mainstream for sure.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, I guess if you would say eminem but then see then you go everywhere too off off.
Speaker 2: The best living living lyricists.
Speaker 1: In the mainstream. I see what you did there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say that's probably accurate, like you know, in music subjective anyway, so it's hard to say. But to me, that whole set was like, you know, then people were breaking down, like oh he was talking about like when they showed the X he's talking about like saying that Drake killed X, and like they'll go with those conspiracies. But like I saw it as dividing and and and getting people to stand up and to follow this movement to go against like something else, another force, which I think it's gonna be like Maga people, which is gonna be probably not it will be eventually Maga people, but I think it's gonna be like like the Kendrick people versus the Patriot Front, and then the Patriot Front's gonna meld into the even though I know that the Patriot Front is not Maga people, but when they collide with the Patriot Front, that is going to be looked as the Maga people. And it's this continuation of this Nazis Nazis, Nazi's, Nazi's Nazis. That's all we keep hearing. So I just think that it's important to watch out for Kendrick Lamar. I think it's halftime show. Uh, something's gonna happen there. There was a There wasn't as much in your face symbolism as in the past few, but to me that the Hangman tarot card symbolism was like that was pretty much I saw.
Speaker 2: I saw some shit in there that that I saw. One person mentioned this and I found it very interesting. You notice the PlayStation controller buttons right well, when they were moving around on the stage. Uh, they actually did the the combination for Invincible and Untouchable on on what is that fucking game called Grand Theft Auto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I heard. I heard that one.
Speaker 2: And also you know, a lot of people were only focused on it being the PlayStation controllers, but I also correlated that with uh, with the squid games and the things going on with the squid games and how I feel that they're just playing a game on us. And it was during the biggest game of the year, and you know, I did see all the black American symbolism and all of that, especially with Samuel L. Jackson being Uncle Sam, but yet still kind of playing the character that he played in Django, where he's uh where he's the house in word and you know, like play about the rules like you know, like and that that whole thing. So I totally get that. But at the very beginning of it, bro, what did he say, you picked the right time but the wrong motherfucker? What the fuck do you think he meant by that? And I'm sorry for all the f bombs. I'm really working on that. We got to put like a swear jar on the show or something.
Speaker 3: There was a people were saying that, and there were some people say that he was talking to Drake or some people said he was talking to Trump. Uh. I find hard to believe the Trump part because I think Kendrick is also like one of these guys that's like playing both sides. I I He's not who he says he is. I'm sure he's not a perfect person, which none of us are. But when you see a lot of these revolutionaries or people that talk like this way, there's a lot of stuff back, you know, behind the scenes, like that they're not doing and and I see it as you know, a lot of this is just spitballing, but I saw it more of this divide, right, Like they they want us to not like each other.
Speaker 1: They wanted it to be.
Speaker 3: They wanted to see white people complaining there was no white people and only black people on stage.
Speaker 1: They wanted that because it further's it.
Speaker 2: They wanted anybody that I didn't even know a lot of.
Speaker 3: People there was like people like uh cause I, like I said, I follow, Like my algorithms are all over the place. I have a bunch of different pages where I kind of just like see what people are talking about.
Speaker 1: And there's all these people that were complaining about that, and like.
Speaker 3: Because they're saying it for the tip for tat thing, right, they were like, well, if it was all white casts, people would be up in arms, and it so like they keep getting into that ship.
Speaker 1: Then there's people that are like, oh.
Speaker 3: See, because you don't understand black culture and and you can't have any input on Black culture. And I find that kind of funny and weird at the same time. That phrase, like you could say whatever you want, bro, I'm gonna say, I don't care if you think that I know about it. I know what I know about you know what I mean. I don't need to prove anything to you. I know what I know, and that's good enough for me. But you see all these people like see they don't understand Black culture. They were spinning off of that we need to be like our own stuff. It's this like in this lane of like divide, like whether it's by raise, by religion, like it's continuous of I know it's a repeat, it's not a new thing, but to me, it was a continuous of this divide of trying to make it so people could be upset, right because not only do you get divide by race, but you get divide by generations, right because this music was obviously for younger generations, not the youngest generations, but like people younger than us, and that's too attractive. You just look from a marketing standpoint that, of course the NFL wants a Kendrick Lamar over the Rolling Stones when Verizon has you as a customer for thirty years, they don't want to give you the deal. But if you're a new customer, you're going to get that phone deal and get a special line off. It's just part of what happens as a business. They don't take care of their core customers because they know you're going to eventually be gone, and they're catering to younger people. That's just a marketing standpoint of it. And then you get into what like Kendrick was doing, which to me, I'm with you. I saw a lot of the squid game things. I kind of saw things where you know that kind of like the childish gambino this is America. It kind of reminded you gave me that kind of vibe like got that you like where it's like, yeah, we're a scumbag country, but like we thrive. We don't need these people. Let's build our own things. Forty acres in a mule. And you're hearing this these phrases again, and what it does is it sparks the left up again that revolutionary wise where people are like, yeah, that is right, look at all these racists that are in charge again.
Speaker 1: Like even though like Biden was super racist if.
Speaker 3: They didn't care, like there like Hunter Biden got white privileged, they didn't care. And this is this like logic that we're going through. But to go back to the documents, look what it means. Wing of it of the Hangman Tarot card was as surrender and letting go, accepting the situation as it is, releasing control and trusting the flow of events, new perspective, taking a step back to gain new insights and understanding by looking at things differently. Sacrifice and service sometimes needed to give something up to achieve a greater good.
Speaker 2: See. And that's crazy, bro, because I feel that the Super Bowl halftime show is always a mood placer for the rest of the year. It always kind of sets the tone for how that year is going to go. And you know, I saw a lot of patriot symbolism in this and with you bringing that up, bro, because that's what I'm feeling, is like I'm not feeling these as wins, but everybody around me is celebrating, you know, and I'm trying to be happy about him, you know, like fuck RIFK, Like let's get rid of the flooride Fuck yeah, let's get rid of the Flooride let's get rid of the kemptrails. Fuck yeah, let's get rid of the kemptrails. Wait a minute, if they're getting rid of these things, then what the fuck is really happening that they're fucking with us behind the scenes. If they're willing to tell us about these things, what aren't they telling it? I wanted to ask you before we move on, though, bro, because at the very end of the show it said game over, and he ended his songs with not Like Us, and that whole main thing about that song is exposing Drake as the pedophile that he is and kind of that whole Hollywood thing. So when he ended it with game over, I felt like that was the dagger in Hollywood and the music industry. Am I wrong? Or did you get that feeling? Am I the only one that read it.
Speaker 3: That I know? I saw a lot of people push that out there too, and I saw a lot of the Q crowd like game over, see Q posts blah blah blah blah, Like they started like getting lighting it up.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, I forgot about that. That is a Q post.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So like they were saying, like Trump being there and game over and all this, I I just don't see that as that. I think that to me with the Tarot card and game over, I don't know if if someone like I feel like somebody is going to pass and the reason why I say Kendrick and I don't know if it's going to be Drake or Drake's gonna align with something because I think also the game over, because I think that there's an old video somewhere floating around and forgot what uh it's a what's that do? That was dating Kim Kardashian after Kanye from SNLU the.
Speaker 2: Dude that railed Kim on the phone in front of the fireplace or whatever, and on the phone, Pete something right like, uh, yeah, yeah, I don't know. I never knew his name, to be honest, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of don't really know.
Speaker 3: But anyways, he was doing an interview and they were talking about how like Drake was on Saturday Live, and they were basically just saying like, oh, Drake's an actor, Like Drake's been an actor and he's going to be probably one of the biggest actors. So I'm like, Okay, Drake's like thirty eight forty around that range right around now, and I think at some point, we were going to see game over for Drake, Drake the Rapper, And the next thing you're gonna notice is Drake's going to be in every movie. And it's like, we're killing off this character and now we're bringing on Kendrick because we want people to follow him. And you've seen even the symbolism with Drake going to his concert before the Super Bowl with the bullet holes, and I think what they're doing is they're killing the character Drake. I don't think we're going to see anything other than him gone. And like some allegations because it's like, okay, if you really thought he was a pedophile, like you decided barely now to bring it up, like if that should piss you off to the extent like as soon as I find out that information or I think of any of that, like I'm going toe to toe.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be scared.
Speaker 3: And then there's so many, so much footage of Kendrick praising Drake, and Drake took him on tour and Drake led him on his album and such a big break opportunity for Kendrick with Drake, it just seems too weird of why, oh, all of a sudden, they don't get along with they had. They don't ever explain what happened, just something with the control verse, and that he just randomly went at him at the BET Awards, like you know your favorite I took your favorite wrapper back in bed with his pajama something.
Speaker 1: I forgot the exact line.
Speaker 3: And then he did the control verse, which was supposedly on some competitiveness, and then they say, oh, there's stuff behind the scene, but nobody mentions it, and in my opinion that it's just there.
Speaker 1: It's one of that like wrestling.
Speaker 2: You know it's a fabricated Yeah, it's a fabricated beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fabricated beef.
Speaker 3: It's and I think Kendrick is a somewhat of an industry plant like that, like because he I'm from California, you're from California.
Speaker 1: I went to all the shows I never I never see and that.
Speaker 3: Does not mean that he's for sure a plan because of that, right, But I went to all the shows in La coming up. I never seen Kendrick and a cipher. I never seen Kendrick get some of these shows. I'm sure he showed face at some of them. And maybe we're just at their different spots. It's just funny to me that I and see him around like that, right, I see him in all these ciphers that I was in growing up. Where are we seeing all these other people that are connected to the game that are there? And maybe he was just making music.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Hey, today, they get rid of real revolutionaries before they get too big to become a revolutionary. And they almost fucked up with Nipsey Hustle, and I'll use him as an example, and they had to get rid of him because the Internet got away. He was able to make it so big independently. He kind of took what Tech nine did and took Tech nine's formula and crafted it into his own and made it more about his own community, the community he grew up in, and and really focused on that and bettering his community. And that's what a real revolutionary does.
Speaker 3: So that's what Lamar though, is that next extension of like he was kind of on that point. And then I think they even give him a lot of credit of like working with Nipsey and and putting him on to some of that path as well.
Speaker 1: So I think he's going to be this godfather of this revolutionary. I'm not saying he is or isn't.
Speaker 3: And part of the problem is is that I think it gets confusing because I don't think there's this conference where they're like, all right, Kendrick up, you're up next, right, Like I think that he is a rapper trying to be a rapper, and and then you're influenced unintentionally by things that you're following. Right, there's these propaganda ses that are all out there everywhere. That's why the can cast Sunstein. Cognitive infiltration has been something I've talked about since I've started podcasting.
Speaker 2: Manipulative mind control. It's it's just, uh, it's taken.
Speaker 1: It's taken the area of where they want you to go.
Speaker 2: It's taking the sigh up and graduating it to a whole new level.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So to me, basically the Super Bowl halftime show was a lot of the other stuff with like America and like maybe there's some like things that they're planning or you know, like that stuff. But to me also symbolizes the game over of Drake the rapper character, and we will start seeing Drake more in movies, I would say the next five to ten years.
Speaker 2: I like that I'm still going to stick to my guns and say that it's the end of Hollywood as we know it, in the end of the music industry as we have.
Speaker 1: This Hollywood as we know it.
Speaker 3: So like I think the and some people have talked about this is so like I came with this idea on my own, but hearing like this is kind of like the real great reset. It's not like what we thought it was going to be. It's a reset, and it makes it feel like, oh, we're resetting it. And that's why I'm worried, because that's kind of how things happen, right, Like how the social credit score work in China. It worked in China because they were like, oh, you're in control, bro, Like we're not telling you to do this, you you police it. And they're like, all right, oh, you know what, I don't like what Catalyst said. I'm gonna let's go report him, like you know what I'm saying. It gets into that habit of that, and I'm seeing us going down this dark path, which is gonna take time.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna happen overnight.
Speaker 3: It's just that we've got to break out the mindset of like just being pissed, like we're still talking about like I get it, there's people that are are like doing the trans stuff and we don't want to hear it, like who does, right, But let's stop dehumanizing them, like obviously they have a problem, like and and let's focus on what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, obviously they have a fucking problem.
Speaker 1: Like that, there's there.
Speaker 3: Obviously they have mental issues. And let's look at the roots of it, not just like, oh, they're a piece of shit, Like what's the root of it? A lot of the root is this education system that is teaching these psychiatric and counselors and and and therapists.
Speaker 2: Schedules have a lot to do with it as well.
Speaker 1: That's part of it as well, Like that that is part of it.
Speaker 3: But just even like how I see a lot of people like, oh, turbo cancers and you know it had to be the VAXX.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that didn't contribute, but what really did the food?
Speaker 3: Like the food because you know people I knew like five six people that had cancer and passed away before this vaccine rolled out, so in the vaccine schedule because they were my age or older, so they had our vaccine schedule which was different to me the culprit of and a lot of the stuff is the food and the remedies that we need. And that's like why reading that book what I was talking about earlier Jedward Griffin, the Vitamin B story, And I've and just on my own too, like I've been getting into the thought of deficiencies, like right, vitamin deficiencies, Like is a lot of these problems that people are having deficiencies of something and we're just throwing you know what I mean, medicine at it, like, oh, this is gonna cure, this is gonna fix this is gonna fix it. But it won't because you're not fixing the deficiency. And I think those studies don't get to go through because there's too much money in the way of like whoa, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: That's the way you're telling me. They could just grow apricots, Like you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, like, oh, they could just extract this thing from apricots and we can't patent it. Yeah, that that seems like a logical reason why they would not allow it to have real studies done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro, I've been well, I stopped after the move. I actually lost them all, but I was saving apple cores, apricot pits, all kinds of stuff, because actually you grind these things up and you eat them or you put them in with your morning smoothies. And it's automatically anti uh talk or anti cancer toxin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's what. And that's the vitamin v B seventeen.
Speaker 3: And they also have like if they call it like like there's two different names that are like I can't say them right now, that they call it the extract. But people were actually going to like Mexico and going to other places and instead of chemotherapy, they were getting this therapy like and there's there's evidence that shows that it worked. And then like maybe it did hurt some people, right, but the R in the book and I haven't finished it all the way but is yes, but so does chemotherapy and you and that was FDA improved. So why is it okay for one thing that does hurt people and kill people and damage them is okay, but this other one you refuse to even do real studies on it. This should be studied thoroughly and figured out. Okay, maybe if it worked with this or they don't like for me, I take like I take these vitamins.
Speaker 1: Uh the what is it?
Speaker 3: Natural something? I forgot the brand? Uh multi vitamins with Omega three in it. No, Uh, it's like some natural one that I take. And then I take the oshawanga or oshawanda or whatever the hell it's called. And then I take turmeric. I gotta take all those every day. Every day I wake up and take those. And then like I'm getting I got these holistic books coming that, like I could get and make my own cough medicine, make my own remedies.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get into that. That is decentralizing your own medicine. Bro Garlic onion and honey, garlic, honey, that's all you need. I use a lot of like uh and actually if you want to throw some jalapeno in there too, that'll that'll.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah for sure. Well.
Speaker 3: Also, like me, when I get sick, I was just sick last week, I knock it out fast as soon as I feel it, because you can feel it like, oh, I'm about to get sick, especially respiratorial like throwing up and stuff like stomach flus, and sometimes that just comes on kind of suddenly. You don't always realize that you might feel a little bit like weak or like but anyways, as soon as I feel a little bit of it, I'm like, oh, gotta up the zinc take, gotta up the vitamin C take. And then I just get a musin X because I like musen X personally, just to clear There's a Musinx cough syrup that I drink that like clears up my nose and stuff like that. But then once I get my own chemical compound. What I'm saying is I was healed in like a couple of days, right, I had a little bit of a cough. Afterwards. Other people were sick forever and they're going to get antibiotics, and you know, I'm like, bro, it's it's it. It's obvious that you that there's something that will fix it. There's there everything that nature's made. Right, Like if it's a virus, whether that's real or not, Like that's a different argument, masturbat what I'm saying. I'm saying if it is or it's I don't know, but I'm saying, like anything we get sick comes from nature, right, Anything that's happening to us comes eventually from nature, even if it's kind of man made whatever, Right, there's a cure for it, like or a remedy. There's something that can fix it. Now, we might not know what all that is for some of these like chronic diseases, but there's got to be in my opinion and my feeling is that there's something.
Speaker 1: We just got to look at these other alternatives. And since there's no incentive, we're.
Speaker 2: Not exactly and and people like you and I know that we can look into these alternative things and we're not going to go to the doctor or urgent care or the emergency room the second that we get these symptoms so that they can pump us full of pharmaceuticals. But let's just say you did. If you did, if you were to go to the emergency room or any of these places to go see a doctor, and you weighed about four hundred pounds, would you take a lift to get there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if you would, well four hundred, you're being very generous.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I think you must have seen her old pictures. She's I think like five five something right now.
Speaker 2: Man, Like it's hard to tell us she's walking backwards or forwards.
Speaker 1: So if you guys don't know my girlfriend, I told her about that. She didn't know about this.
Speaker 3: This is what we call a front butt, you know what I mean, Like a front butt is where you have this giant ass where your stomach used to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just weird because you could be walking forwards or backwards and you could not really tell which way you're going unless you looked up and see the way the head is facing.
Speaker 3: Like if you put a jacket on backwards and she flipped her hair over her face, you would be like, oh wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think that this was totally just set up so that this girl can get attention.
Speaker 1: This ai what about it?
Speaker 2: I mean she knew damn well, yeah, she's a rat. This was a total fucking scheme. It was. It was all set up in order for her to get attention. Look at me, I'm too fat, Like this is a type of girl that is bitching because they don't change the seats on the airplanes that I can barely fucking fit in.
Speaker 3: And she wants people to be accommodating to her because it's like she has this problem like no, bitch, you're fat, Like look I get it, like you could be overweight, but like to get to this level and bad people like this are always like like, look, I'm not the skinniest person. I could talk shit like I got weight, like right, but I've never gone to the out of control like I'll tell my brother. I was like, we're old school fat, right, I did old school fat. Well, you know, you might have a little beer belly, you drink a little bit too much, you know, or or you're not going out there as much. Like this is crazy.
Speaker 2: So for people that don't know what happened, what happened here, bro, because this is this is a fucking this story hit the airwaves and I had to laugh about it. I'm like, this is obviously a syop. This is just I mean, not even a syop. This girl is just crying for attention.
Speaker 1: It's a published it's a publicist movement. Like you like what you said, I think is probably the right the right field because she's a rapper. And I guess you.
Speaker 3: I don't know where she wanted to go, but she was ordered to lift the lyft driver. Uh what kind of car did you have? I know this was in Detroit, Michigan, by the way, and ironically, this is where I'm at, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like the it was the type of lift that was like it was a BMW sports car or something.
Speaker 1: No, I thought it was like a hound or something. But it was a small call.
Speaker 2: It says BBW.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that was her name. Oh that's her, that's her. That's what she calls herself.
Speaker 2: Big. Really I don't think it means that, but.
Speaker 3: Hey whatever, But anyways, just I'm really pretty sure it was some kind of like Honda Civic. I'm looking through it real quick to see if I can see, but it was like some kind of like Honda Civic, a small vehicle. And the guy was like, I can't take you, and she's like, what do you mean you can't take me? He's like, bro, look at you. You're a phrazy But he's like, my car can't take that. And then she's like, oh man, this is like da da da dah. He's like this discrimination and he's like, no, I'm canceling your rip, and everybody's like, how the hell? Knowing he's that big, you ain't gonna get yourself at double x l uber, right, but how you're gonna go into it?
Speaker 1: Like if you're gonna go to my like literally, are you gonna pay for my shocks? The lyft driver has to pay.
Speaker 3: He's an independent contractor anything that happens to that car doesn't doesn't affect lyft whatsoever.
Speaker 1: You have to do all your own maintenance on your car or your day to day.
Speaker 2: And this chick obviously would have fucked up his suspension. She should have ordered a forklift, not a fucking lift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she needed a forklift. She's a huge bitch, huge bitch. But also to me, that's funny my brother talking about earlier, like how could be so fad? Has so anybody's you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, you're so many?
Speaker 3: Oh right, like you just didn't get anything up there, Like it's like they're all down here right in this section. And like she looks like she's melting right, Like it looks like a melting ice cream.
Speaker 1: That's trippy, Like that's too much bro broke.
Speaker 2: She looks like the stay puff She looks like the stay puffed marshmallow man after a campfire.
Speaker 3: Like this, And then she has the nerve to be like she wants accommodation, Like let me show you this clip real quick.
Speaker 1: She went on the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: So she went on the breakfast club and was pissed off because there wasn't any breakfast.
Speaker 3: The funny part is that I think you're spot on that they're trying to boost her rap career, because how do you go from suing lyft mean, a nobody rapper maybe having a little bit. I mean, you know, she probably had some kind of followers and stuff like that, but now all of a suddenly you're on the Breakfast Club, a big, a big platform that you get to represent it on because you're just too fat to be in a car like that doesn't make sense. But look, look what happens to her on the breakfast Club. I want to show you real quick, and we can't move on from this, but look what this is the audacity on I think I can't do a full screen, so let me just back up. Look to me, Yeah, it's the only.
Speaker 1: What you want? What you need I mean or something?
Speaker 2: Bitch, you need a couch. Oh, they did bring her a cot. They brought her a fucking couch.
Speaker 1: You know, you walk was too small, so we had to bring the part of the sectional for you to sit in. And you said something you said in the world that's not always gonna be able to accommodate. We should because you know all.
Speaker 2: The same my headphones out, I missed. I missed the second half of that. They brought the fucking sectional out for.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they literally brought her a couch and then I don't know if you know this other guy, Dave Blunts.
Speaker 1: Have you heard of him?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: So he's another But my thing is you hear what she was saying in charl mane will get somebody sometimes too.
Speaker 2: He Well, he's he's also he's a puppet for the left right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's kind of back and forth. It's kind of interesting how he is.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa breaking new breaking breaking on breaking nine cash potental Palestinians attack Jews in NYC. Despite a ceasefire, Palestinians are currently violently protesting and attacking Jews in the heart of Orthodox Jewish community in bro Park, Brooklyn, New York. I don't know how. I mean, it's hard to say. I'm sure there's again this divide, but I just happen to pop up on.
Speaker 2: That right, and you know what the reality of it probably is, bro It was like a fucking street fight. It could be like two people.
Speaker 3: But I want to show you one more thing, just because we're talking about these fat people like and and it's not like like how is it?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 3: Why should we say did you hear how? She was like, hey, uh, we should be accommodated. We should accommodate me. You know what I'm saying, like accommodate me because like, uh, I'm fat, like bro hen.
Speaker 2: Hang on, why should we accommodate you? And why should we applause? We should applaud you for or being so fucking lazy that you allowed yourself to get like that, Like it's not healthy, it's not beautiful. I don't give a fuck what you say. Okay, check this out. Any female, any female that says big is beautiful, tell her, I agree, you look just like Lizzo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but well even Lizzo like she lost weight and she like spray painted her old picture and was like fuck bye bitch, that's what she put on it, right she look there's nothing I get it, Like you got to this way. It's unfortunate. Like I'm not saying that you have to be made fun of. I mean, people are gonna make funny you though, just know that. But I'm not saying that even if you don't want to change, that's fine. But no, we're not going to change airplane seats. We're not gonna be like, hey, now leave me make sure that she can have a whole row, Like what the hell? Like you could stop and all those fat people like that are always like but I never eat, And I'm like, what the man?
Speaker 2: You eat?
Speaker 3: Like that's the only way you got that big eat, you would be skinny. But let me show you her counterpart. I'm gonna throw this up on the screen last ding I would throw for you because I think this is funny too.
Speaker 1: Her counterpart, the male version of of.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 3: Her name is dank Denotia. I don't know how to say her supid name. But here's the male version. Oh wow, he's performing. Look at that couch.
Speaker 2: Bending, bro, this is performance, so it sounds like shit, Yeah he has.
Speaker 1: First of all, he's performing on a couch with an oxygen tank. And then video of it. But there's a video of him. You could look it up where he is backstage on the floor like who like after.
Speaker 3: The performance, I'm like, what, bro, you literally were sitting down the whole time.
Speaker 1: But he has oxygen to take pumpet.
Speaker 3: And the reason he was talking about Snoop Dogg is because when this came like Snoop Dogg had been like, hey it who's too fat? Like you shouldn't be performing it's dangerous and like talking shit about him, and he's like fucked.
Speaker 1: It, Like it's another one of this, like bringing in like oh yeah, you're fat shame.
Speaker 2: Yes, I like, bro, we should fat shame because that's what happens when you don't fat shame.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know if you necessarily good fat shame fat shame. Maybe that's not the exact thing you should do, but yes, you shouldn't embrace it as being like, oh, hey, this is the standard for how you uh uh live life. This is it's good to get this big.
Speaker 1: No, we shouldn't.
Speaker 2: It's not good. It's unhealthy. It's unhealthy as fuck, and for anybody to say otherwise, it's just it's it's dumb and the fact that we're trying to make this socially acceptable and change rules because you I'm sorry, Like I have a lot of fucked up things about me. You know, I don't expect anybody to change anything for me. You know, I'm fucking short. If I go to Great America, I don't expect to be able to fucking them to change the roller coaster so that I could fucking get on it if I'm fucking four foot something when I was ten years old. No, that's just how it is.
Speaker 1: But you can't control that. That's the thing that's funny.
Speaker 3: They try to act as, dude, you got five six hundred pounds, Yes, you can control it. Was there probably an underlying factor that gained you fitty to one hundred pounds, Yes, But you're not even addressing the roots of the problem.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe you have an addiction to food, or maybe you cope through food.
Speaker 3: Go fix yourself, but don't act like the world needs to be accommodated to you and that like you're perfectly fine and that we should praise and represent it. No, man, like, go fix yourself like we're all trying to do. It's not about throwing rocks and thinking we're perfect. It's like, is she not going to put you out there as you're the picture perfect person of like, oh, let's celebrate this.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not either. And the funny thing is is she acts shocked that this guy was shocked, as if this is something normal and his everyday fucking pickups that like there's just four hundred of her in the same city walking around that this guy fucking happens to come across all the time. Like, no, this is not fucking normal. That's why he had to it would physically damage his car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not every day you wanna to pick up a lift, dry a lift, and uh, you're trying to pick up free Willy. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's just not that's a that's date that date you right there? If you say that reference of life free Willy, like the people are.
Speaker 2: At least free Willy could actually jump you know.
Speaker 1: Oh here I'll put it. She proved that. Look. Look, let's just show a comparison, bro.
Speaker 3: I I.
Speaker 1: Because just so she I'm gonna fat shame her a little bit more. All right, Ring, bring this up.
Speaker 2: Let's see look, Oh my god, that's a suv.
Speaker 1: That's a suv broll.
Speaker 2: There's a car in there too. Do you see that?
Speaker 1: To me a little bit? To me a little bit, bro?
Speaker 2: And why does she wear the why does she wear the the yoga pants as if it's okay, so that you could see every crevice and curl like I wouldn't doubt it. If there's a missing kid in one of those roles like she probably has a she probably has a dog that she has missing missing posters up for in one of those roles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's she's crazy bro, and then she's and then she's one of those females that's like, uh oh, I get all these guys and like me, I was like, maybe I would say, but dudes are uh, there's dudes out there.
Speaker 1: We all know them.
Speaker 2: And hey, hey, people have bucket lists.
Speaker 1: They don't care as much as others. Some don't care.
Speaker 2: Well, well, there's people that have bucket lists, right, that want to do weird things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess breaking news. I guess they she did. I guess that lift driver ended up picking her up. I don't know if you know that. Yeah, I guess I just seen her breaking news. He picked her up and.
Speaker 1: Oh man, they were killing her online though.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: Lift.
Speaker 2: Yes it's a dump truck. Oh you know it would even be better in that meme is if Donald Trump was driving the dump truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would be. They should have did the one where he was in the garbage truck.
Speaker 2: Oh man, but that on the fucking tires.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that enough giving her props. I don't even remember her name, dank something, but you could look her up.
Speaker 3: She's a fat idiot and she she looks like her, like she wears those clothes and she looks like you know the sharp pays have the roll skin. She looks like that, like she still has like you know how babies when they're like one have those like chunky legs. She like never lost it, yes, yes, but it got worse too, like way worse, like bro, like and then and then the thing that pisses me, because you can already tell that she's one of those people that's like, I'm a bad bitch, and I'm like, no, you you're a fat bitch.
Speaker 2: No you really aren't. Like is there even a shower that can accommodate her? I bet she stanks so bad.
Speaker 1: Bro, man, oh, and they're not even just that, but think about like, like how does that work?
Speaker 3: Bro? Like just the scheme like we were talking about at work about we uh, I'll say I won't say names because we actually make nicknames, but we call this one person at work. I won't even say big mama, right, and we was like how does it even work? And she is bigger than big Mama at our work? And I'm like, dude, what happens? I were like, does the dude like lift the butt the front butt, and then like have to prop it up and then he tries to get you. That's a lot like just to get to the cave, you're gonna have to go through the mountain, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like, that's a lot of Like.
Speaker 2: You're like, Bro, imagine the crew and the drilling that it takes just to wipe.
Speaker 3: Oh God, God, Hey, I wouldn't be surprised if there's someone trapped in there, like some kind That's what I was.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying. Bro, she's got like I bet you she has flyers up around town for a missing animal that's stuck inside of her leg.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, she has killed plenty of dogs.
Speaker 3: Like if she has one of those shihuahuas and she lives on her bed like she rolled on, I'm sure she's killed plenty of animals by just sleeping.
Speaker 2: I feel really bad. Hey, if we're not already in Hell, we're on our way.
Speaker 1: Oh no, God, God makes it makes it funny, man. He's like that is pretty funny. Dude's she is fat?
Speaker 3: Hey, we're gonna go to heaven and God's like, dude, she is fat. Hey, I gotta tell her, like dude, I send her messages. I would like she would get like Facebook posts, like things in the mail. We did everything we could to tell her that to lose weight, and she just won't do it.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 2: Some of those people just can't face the music. You know. They see what they want to see and that is it.
Speaker 1: And no, that's what it is. And that's actually the theme of what we were talking today, right.
Speaker 3: It kind of wrapped everything in a nice little bow of where you can't expect everybody to accommodate you, whether it's your political beliefs, whether it's you being a huge, huge, giant person that cannot fit in a car, it's the same concept. It's like, look, man, there's stuff you can be that big. There's nothing wrong with It's up to you right your life. But don't expect me to have the comedy to you, just like, don't expect me to be like, oh, well, now that I've voted for Trump and he's doing some stuff I like that, I have to like not question do the thing I was doing. Anyways, you do you, I'll do me. And if you get that fat. Come on, brof one day you walk into a room and then you're not able to walk out. Bro, that's I don't know how that happens. I agree with you one, especially with the you do you and I do me.
Speaker 2: Unless you want me to do you, then send me some nudes and we'll see, we'll talk about it, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Depending on how that works out.
Speaker 3: But no, I think that uh probably caps everything that we're trying to say, and then like we'll get more into detail of like kind of exposing stuff, but like with from a critical mind, logical aspect, with a little bit you know, of fantastical because we have different opinions, right, I would say, like you have like more fantastic.
Speaker 1: I mean depending on the subject.
Speaker 3: I think there's some things that I'm more on the fantastical phenomenon side, and then you're more logical about it, and then the other way, it goes another way where I'm like, hey, more logic about this, And it depends on the subject. So I think that's what people can look forward to. This is just the beginning, and as we talked about in the beginning, that this is an evolution. Every podcast is an evolution, and podcasting in general is evolving because it's not just about what you're seeing right now of like oh, two dudes just shooting the shit, Like, there's gonna be more and there's more creativity that we have on White Rabbit, Kill the mocking Birds and TMC.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Then you have more stuff.
Speaker 3: So on TMC you could expect some exposing a Drake or exposing a Diddy, but then you also see some news reports because what we're trying to expose to is like, let's stop with the sides. Don't be a Drake fan, don't be a Trump fan, don't be an Elon fan. Don't be a Sean Chris or a Catalyst fan. Like as, don't idolize any of us. You can enjoy the work, you can enjoy the things that they're doing, but don't idolize any of us. Man.
Speaker 1: None of us are perfect and we're gonna fail you every time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with that being said, you can go ahead and get your voodoo catalyst, idol dolls, and and you can worship these things. I actually sell alters as well with my face so that you can worship me at your leisure. And it's it's really cheap. It's only six hundred and sixty six dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's no problem, man, That's all it is. Man, at the end of the day is just let's have fun.
Speaker 3: Let's poke fun at these people that we don't even know, that our public figures that want their.
Speaker 1: Face out there. Just like if we blew up.
Speaker 3: Hey, man, feel free to call me whatever the fuck you want. I'll just laugh, bro, Like, I won't even be mad, especially if it's funny. If it's funny that I have no choice, Like, Man, you got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm gonna try to think of something I'm gonna call you. I'm gonna I'm gonna call you something every single episode at the end of the show and see if I can get you to laugh. I just don't want to take it too far. But man, thanks Cult of Conspiracy for giving us this opportunity to talk to you guys and joining the cult. Man and Jonathan and Jacob are amazing people, and I've always looked up to what they're doing over there as something similar to what I'm doing, and it was only right that we joined forces and do this. And Sean Chris, my main man from Kill the Mockingbirds. You've been by my side fucking from day one from the podcasting, and I couldn't think of a better person to ask to come and join me for this. So I love that you're here with me for this venture and I can't wait to see where this goes.
Speaker 3: Man, All right, man, and then just tune in like I said, tuning, White Rabbit, Toot and Kill the Mockingbirds on all platforms. But to me personally, you already know how I go and you'll see more if you listen to the show. I'm a value for value guy, So go to Kill Themockingbirds dot com. I don't like any of these centralized things. But if you heard me here on Apple, venture on over to Kill Themockingbirds dot com.
Speaker 2: And don't forget to give Cult of Conspiracy five star review the thumbs up whatever it is on this platform while you're listening right now, and there should be some links right down there for Kill the Mockingbirds and White Rabbit. Go ahead and give us a follow while you're at it. And both of our shows are going to be crazy as fuck. And Kill the Mockingbirds, like he said during this is coming out in March, and White Rabbit season five has just started this week, so you're coming in hot. I got a lot of great guests coming on the show and I can't wait for you guys to hear these amazing guests. And I have some great sponsors. I know that you heard a lot of commercials throughout this episode, which probably one hundred percent of those commercials I don't agree with. However, that's how we make our money. But I do want to tell you guys, there are some people out there that I really really fucking believe in, and that is Redpillthreads dot com, and that is also Charismictruth dot com and flavorsfor us dot com. Go check those people out, put in promo code rabbit for all of those and receive huge discounts. And I only say that because these people that own these companies are my friends and they're also involved in this movement. And so when you support them, I don't get money from some of these companies. So supporting them is just supporting the movement. And that's that's just putting it out there like that.
Speaker 3: So I will I will back you up on the big Foot breath, because, uh, they sent me a bunch of stuff and uh that product is amazing, man, Like I literally, like I literally I told them that I'm doing the value for value, so like you know, I said, I'm gonna promote it because I like it.
Speaker 1: But I put that on everything. And garlic is so good for you like it.
Speaker 3: Like if you look up videos, it will show like they show under a microscope and they put parasites and they drip a little droplet of garlic kills them all. So garlic and it's it's good for people that have like maybe they need to be on low sodium diets, like it's a great substitute for not having so much salt. Right and flavor is it good? And they have a bunch of flavors, dude, I have like a ginger one. I have a Lion's main one.
Speaker 2: I have a the Lion's main one is my go to. They just released a brand new one and it and it's a horse radish, So for your steaks, it's garlic horse Radish. I just got a brand new one. I haven't. I just got some steaks. I might even cook one tonight so I can try it out. But yeah, that's Flavorsfest dot Com. And if you enter promo code Rabbit you'll get. Check this out, guys. This is the biggest savings you will get out of any of my promo codes. Twenty five percent off, Flavorsforest dot Com twenty five percent off. And like you said, it's real garlic dust. I quit using all my salt. I used to put Nature Seasoning on everything. Morton's Nature Seasoning was like my go to. Bro. Now it's it's garlic breath or bigfoot Bigfoot breath. I even I even have some at work so that when I'm at work and I'm eating my lunch, I have it.
Speaker 3: Well. Yeah, I even left some with my mom because she can't have as much salt and stuff like that now, and she just puts that on it because it gives you the flavor and you can put it on before or after. Bro. That's why I like it, and that's what's crazy, because it is something that I believe in the product. I literally use it all the time.
Speaker 2: I do too. And for all of your white Rabbit merch go to redpill Threads dot com, backslash rabbit and enter promo code rabbit and you will receive I believe it's ten percent off, and that is fucking awesome. Right, So yeah, Cult of Conspiracies, thank you guys so much once again, and this is episode one in the books. Next time, we were going to talk about bird flu this time because that's kind of a thing, so maybe we might touch on that a little bit. Yeah all right, man, Well we're going to end this the way that we always do. And how is that, brother, I guess so we'll have to figure that out.
Speaker 1: So for now, this is the news. Bitch boom,