Speaker 1: This is Dan Kapls and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. How lucky we are to be alive right now? To quote Hamilton, glad you're here eight five five four zero five eight two five five the number not the Founding Father the musical text Dan Dan five seven seven three nine. But it would be hard to imagine other than like the Founding itself, a more interesting time to be alive than this right now. And politically, I really do believe we're seeing a permanent shifting of the plate. It's not all the improvements right now are going to be permanent. That's just not how life works, right But some of the really big ones are and Dell will continue to give you real world examples of that today eight five five for zero five eight two five five texts Dan five seven seven three nine. Part of the real fun of this is watching the Colorado Democrats respond to this, and you hear kind of this primal scream from them right now at the legislature right where they just they actually passed out a committee, right, Democrats passed out out of committee in the Senate right now, about the most obviously unconstitutional piece of gun legislation imaginable. Right, because in part this legislation say, oh yeah, if there's a detachable magazine, you can't have that. You can't have that in Colorado. I mean, that's about as uncostitution. They might as well, Ryan, have passed a bill down there, the Colorado Democrats that said everybody must vote for Democrats, there can be no Republicans on the ballot. That bill would not be any more obviously unconstitutional than this gun bill. So why are they doing it, right, Why are they doing it? It's just from the Colorado Democratic Party. It's kind of this primal screen therapy for the entire party because right now they see what's happening, see what's happening across the country. They feel they're insulated in Colorado at least for a while. Maybe they are, but but yeah, because they've got to know that this thing is unconstitutional on its face, it has no chance. And I know you've been making the point, Ryan, I think you're right that there's no way Polus is going to sign it, right, because Polis has this fantasy that he's somehow going to be a serious presidential candidate, and he knows that that would be doi. So anyway, eight five to five for zero five A two five five, the number takes D A N five seven seven three nine. Can you imagine running for president? The United says, oh yeah, I send a bill and it says you can't have a detachable magazine on your gun. You're going to have all these grandmas step up, you know, and just start beating you with their canes. I mean, and if you're not a gun person, all a detachable magazine means is that, okay, you know your bullets instead of like being if you picture a Western in that round chamber, that your bullets are are in this magazine that you then slip into the handle of the weapon, and then that's how you access your bullets. Well, guess what, most handguns are that way right now, Like every single I'm trying to think through our little arsenal, every single handgun we own except one is that way. And the one I mean the truth is, you know, you have rarely have ever seen anything hotter than my wife firing a weapon at targets, but she just has kind of this sentimental attachment to just kind of an old fashioned revolver. And we do have a second one, which is my dad's service revolver from his years in Chicago Police Department that we keep as a momento. Everything else is like everybody else out there, you know, where you just take the magazine out, you put your bullets back in. After you fire them, you put the magazine back in. And so the idea that Colorado Democrats would take that away from you, it's just as direct and obvious as yeah, oh hey, we're the Colorado Democrats. We are taking away your right to self defense. Because that's what they're doing when they take that away from you. I mean, hey, it's just madness and they know it. They know it as no chance constitutionally. They just they're just trying to send some kind of proof of life to their big money supporters. You know, hey, we are still beholden to you big money crazies on the left. You know, we will do whatever you tell us. You tell us, strip of our clothes, set our hair on fire, run up and down the sixteen Street mall. We will do that to prove our fealty to you. I mean, that's what this thing is.
Speaker 2: And going back to your earlier point, Dan, that in effect happened. Now there were others that were co signers to the attempt to take Donald Trump off the ballot here in Colorado.
Speaker 1: It was a ridiculous premise. Oh, but they came close in the Supreme Court, right, it was only nine zip.
Speaker 2: I mean, think about that, can Tanji Brown Jackson even like, no, no, you've lost. We are become Dan a circus side show laughing stock for the rest of the country. And this gun bill will be no different. But that's the thing. I believe there is going to be a dead end on Jared Polus's desk. To your point, and I greet one hundred percent. It's my theory that it would be anathema to Jared Polis running for president for him to sign that into law, and counter to that too. If he veto's it, the left will abandon him. This is a lose lose for him. Great words, by the way, but you know this may in the end. Remember there are a lot of people on the left who want to Polis in the eye, right because remember, I mean, Polish just bought his way in office, Colorado would have already had its first female governor. And how psycho is it that this state has never had a female governor or a female US senator? Right, And it would have had a phenomenal female US Senator in Jane Norton, and then she lost a very good well, she lost a close primary. She would have been Michael Bennett by eight or ten points. I think the left acknowledges that.
Speaker 1: But here's the point. What does it tell you about this state? I'd love your take on this da in five, seven, seven through nine. What does it tell you about the great state of Colorado that we have never had a female governor, that we have never had a female US Senator? What does that tell you about this state? Now, my answer would be doesn't tell you anything about the state. Tells you everything you need to know about the Colorado Democratic Party, but doesn't tell you anything about the state. The GOP has been running some real good candidates for a long time. It hits these phoni's in the Colorado Democratic Party who pretend to be oh so holier than down, high and mighty, and they're so woke, I mean, how do they go without sleep? They must not get any sleep at all because they're so woke. But yeah, every time it comes to high office, Yeah, they just kick the They just kick people of color in the crotch. They just tell women that, you know, go pack sand and pound sand. I think the expression is, yeah, you end up with these boring old white guys. That's the way they operate. And then Jenna Griswold. So it's the boring old white guys and Jenna Griswold. And let's just hope Jenna Griswold is their nominee for governor, then the GOP has a real chance. A five Z five E two five five takes d an five seven seven through nine. Some amazing sound from today. Got to get into this RFK business because as you know, or you may know, he he was up today, he's testifying today in front of the Senate, and the left prancing around like Michael Bennett did this big takedown of RFK Junior. Yeah, watch it for yourself. I truly don't think Michael Bennett's capable of a takedown of anybody except Michael Bennett. Which goes to another point and President Trump with another major triumph today. Let me start with that because I think this goes to my Michael Bennett point beautifully.
Speaker 3: I very much especially appreciate the bipartisan support. The Democrat that's really a big percentage of.
Speaker 1: Them came through and plenty of them wanted to.
Speaker 3: They probably felt they couldn't, but they really wanted to.
Speaker 1: That they don't understand.
Speaker 3: That would have made them a lot more popular, would have made them a lot better with their people. Who the ones that didn't are going to be They're going to be sorry because the people are not going to forget that they wouldn't sign.
Speaker 1: This is a aim end of that. President Trump today very very big victory, the Lake and Riley Act. He signed it today and he's been a champion on that issue. And he's absolutely right. And that ties into Michael Bennett right. Hicken Loper and Bennett vote against the Lake and Riley Act, which a whole bunch of Democrats supported. Warnock assof out of Georgia supported it. So it just shows you how out of step they are, how out of step they are with America right now. And I'll bet you a big big chunk of Colorado when it comes to illegal immigration. So and hicken Looper's up next hicken Looper's up in this cycle and hick and Looper, by the way, we'll talk about it some other time. He is talking about being out of step with America in Colorado, hick and Looper on illegal immigration and on defending and protecting folks here illegally who in addition to that, commit other serious crimes. He has about the worst possible record on that. Anybody heading into a Senate race would want eight five five for zero five A two five five takes DA N five seven seventh through nine. When me come back, some RFK junior testimonies sound today? Would you be supporting this nomination? There are some Republicans that appears who may not. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the dan Kaplas Show podcast and.
Speaker 1: You know me listening, I'm not cultured. But this musical Hamilton, if you haven't seen it, I hope you choose to at some point, just remarkable and that brought me back around. It's amazing, right how music transports all of us. Because it was Amy's birthday, one of the big birthdays, and the gift was the whole family going to see Hamilton with the with the original cast and it was it was that woman you just heard singing, and Lynn Miranda kind of the main guy who wrote it and all that. He took that night off, but everybody else was original cast and it was it was just so amazing. Eight five to five for zero five eight two five five the number. Thank you for that. The reason Ryan played it is I open the show by saying how lucky we are to be alive right now, and give credit to Hamilton for that line. But it's it's so true. The thing's happening politically. They're not only so important and some of these I believe permanent, but also just so much fun, so interesting. And Trump, what a mega role he's on. And did you see I'd speaking of mega role. I should have said meta role. That they had to cut a check to him for twenty one millis, Oh yeah, on that lawsuit he'd filed against him in twenty one when they deplatformed him. I'll talk about being on a roll. If I was Trump, you might just have to put that on Kansas City, right. You see, they're only giving a point and a half. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The Eagles looking pretty good, Dan, you're looking pretty strong, But the Kansas City always finds a way with the Rep.
Speaker 1: Cel Okay, well, and we know what that is. And you're right about that. That's the Taylor Swift thing, right, because there are so many more eyeballs on a game. If Kansas City's in it.
Speaker 2: Now, firs percentage of America, including Denver, is rooting for Philadelphia that night on Super Bowlson, not.
Speaker 1: Me, what oh yeah? Why oh? Because you got money? Well wait, listen, let me let me set the record straight before I get back to this life and death stuff. Yeah. Yeah, I am just not a big gambler. I am not at all. I enjoyed the fun of some small sports bets, and it's you know, it's one of the things in life i'm best at, so it's fun. But these are small bets. I'd never bet enough that you'd feel bad if you lost it. It's just more intriguing to me. But yeah, I if I'm betting on Kansas City, then you should bet on Philly. But all I'm telling you is that. Yeah. The other reason is I've got all these relatives on Amy's side, all of her aunts and uncles that I really really like, and they live in Kansas, So I'm not going to root against them. I will, and well, you will not be alone. You will not be alone. There my friend Kelly's written for Philly too. Here is some Well I will comfort you guys the day after. But it's not like I'm gonna cry if Kansas City loses. But it's not like Kansas City. It don't turn the show off. Please, we'll stop this now. But it's not like Kansas City is a bunch of bad guys. No, they're not a bunch of jerks or thugs or anything like that. Harrison at Oh boy, sure, do you like him? Yeah? Absolutely so. Here's RFK Junior on the hill today. Love your thoughts on this? Do you think he will be confirmed? Should be confirmed? It's an interesting one for a guy like me who likes some of his stuff strongly dislikes other of his stuff.
Speaker 5: When I launched my campaign, it was about uniting Americans, Democrats and Republicans. There's no issue that she's United's more than this chronic health epidemic. There's no such thing as Republican children or Democratic children. These are our kids. Sixty six percent of them are damaged. I know what a healthy kid looks like because I had so many of them in my family. I didn't know anybody with a food allergy growing up, peanut allergy. Why do five of my kids have allergies? Why are we seeing these explosions and diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, neurological diseases, depression, all these things that are related to toxic the environment. Why can't we just agree with each other? Could put differences about so many issues, intractable issues aside as a we're going to end this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's so interesting, right because I think he's dead on with that, And I think that really helped President Trump in the campaign, that endorsement from Kennedy because of that issue, because it crosses party lines, right, I mean Democrat moms they love their children too, and when it comes to the health of their children, you know that they're going to put the health of their children before the color of their political jersey. And I think it really helped Trump because listen, parents everywhere no right that something is really off in America that's causing all this stuff. There's been such a sea change, so you really do need somebody focused on making America healthy again. So I really like that part of Kennedy. Obviously, you know you have the back and forth on the vaccine stuff, and he's denying opposition of vaccines. But it did give us the gift of maybe one of the greatest bites of all time from a Senate hearing.
Speaker 5: Of all these onesies, I'm supportive of vaccines. Are you supportive of all these clothing which is notally anti vaccines? I am supportive of vaccines. Well, uh, I want good science and I want to protect but your whole knock out.
Speaker 1: Are you supportive of these onesies? I've got to play at least the beginning of that again. It's so good. Well you supportive of all these onesies? Not on the bingo card and never streaming. Oh, it's it's so great. Are you supportive of all these onesies? Probably the only thing more weird today in Washington was this from Chuck Shumer. People are aroused. I haven't seen people so aroused in a very very long time. Okay, hopefully not by insurrection, because Chuck is the insurrectionist. I want to tell you gor Such. I want to tell you Cavanaugh, you have released the whirlwind and you will pay the rise.
Speaker 6: You won't know what hit you if.
Speaker 1: You go forward with these awful decisions, talk about insurrection. How did he not face criminal charges for that right? And then they have the nerve to call Trump and others insurrectionists. That's what an insurrectionists looks and sounds like and does. He got a pretty strong rebuke from Chief Justice roberts On that. You know, it should have been a put your hands behind your back remuke. That's what that should have been. Let's go to beautiful Loveland, Dave. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Hey, Dan, I'm gonna take you down a little bit of a different road here. I got a question for you, sir. I'm in kind of a tit for tat lively conversation with a woman on Facebook who says she's an attorney in the Denver area. She's putting out information on her Facebook page telling people where I might be setting up where you know, she's hearing that there's an ICE agent at this location of that location. And I questioned her about that, and apparently there was ice the other morning at the Adams County Courthouse in a parking lot, and she said it is against the law for an ICE agent to arrest anybody in the parking lot of a courthouse, and I said, are you telling me? Here's my scenario. An ICE agent is driving down the street. He looks into the parking lot of a courthouse. He seems that he sees an illegal immigrant gang banger who's wanted for main year offenses. He can't go onto that parking lot and arrest that guy. It's illegal for him to do that.
Speaker 1: Dave, great question. It's a nuanced answer thanks to Jared Polis. It is much much, much, much much more difficult for ICE now to fulfill its responsibilities at a courthouse. Now your particular question, no I and I want to explain in more detail when we come back. But again this goes back to Polis, the father of sanctuary state in Colorado. Here on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dankaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Are you thought of all these clothing which is militantly anti vaccine? One of the greatest moments in Senate history. There By the way, the onesies, I've got them in front of me right now, the picture of them. The onesies say unvaxed, unafraid, and another one says no vax no problem. Now, Ryan, I'm wondering who would wear these things because the ones they had up in the Senate today, they'd be too too tall for a tumble bitch, wouldn't right, right, But that's I'm wondering now where there's a onesie, because I'm just tell you, look at these things there, they've got to be seven feet tall. Maybe you'll get you can wear one. Yeah, yeah, eight five five zero five eight two five five the number. The greatest vaccine regret of my short lifetime, only one. That one. Oh, you and me both vaccine.
Speaker 2: We're trying to do the right thing, trying to do the right We wanted to believe that we were being told the truth. I know there were a lot of people in real time, Dan that were really adamantly telling.
Speaker 1: Ryan, don't do it. Don't do it. Yeah, I'm like, my.
Speaker 2: Mom has cancer. I want to see her, And that was my motivation, right. I don't regret it for that reason.
Speaker 1: I was not trying to do the right thing when I got that vaccine. What were you trying to do? I was trying to insure intimacy. Yeah, because I'd gone thirteen months right try the heart of COVID our office state. Oh, Ryan, I would you would have been attending my funeral thirteen days, and you would have been at my funeral first few years thirteen hours. No, we stayed open during all the COVID. We doubled in size. I tried a case. I flew thirty times. I never had a sniffle now. And my wife kept saying, you got to get the vaccine, you got to get the vaccine. And it finally reached the point where I was very concerned about access to intimacy without the vaccine. I hear you, I got the vaccine. I got this big trial coming up, so I figure out, Okay, get the vaccine, everything else. Two weeks later, I've got COVID. It is yeah. And then I won't even get into other stuff, which is all gone now. But the doctor said that other stuff man, because you know, and it's a joke around the house, Sar PCP refers to me as a medical marvel. But he says, man, you don't you don't know. There's never anything wrong with you. And then all of a sudden, after that vaccine, it was like, what the hey, that's all gone. El and me both.
Speaker 2: I'm sure a lot of our listeners out there that again we're trying to do the right thing for the right reasons, be a good person. If I had it to do over again, knowing what I know now, absolutely not I would not go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, absolutely, Texter Dan, I think we need a new meme for police. The unordained minister of his Colorado sanctuary. That reminds me he is the founding father of sanctuary in Colorado. But I promised our last caller he had this great question, said, he's in a debate on Facebook. Did he say erex with somebody who says they're a Colorado immigration lawyer, which probably means like some nine year old kid in the basement, right, But anyway, the great question from our caller was, Hey, wait a second, this person who says there's a lawyer says that ICE can't arrest anybody at the courthouse or in the courthouse parking lot. He said, is that true? And then he described a reasonable hypothetical where they're pursuing a dangerous criminal who's here illegally and he goes into the parking lot of the courthouse. He said the lawyer was telling him that that ICE would not be able to pick that person up there. And so here is the longer answer. First, thanks to Jared Polis, the founding father of Sanctuary State in Colorado, it is now much much much tougher for ICE to operate at the courthouse, in or around the courthouse, but it is not impossible. First of all, if you're pursuing an active fleeing criminal, then they could act on that in that moment. I'll get into some of the nuances of the law. Basically, what the law pertains to is when ICE is acting civilly, and I'll give you a quick summary of that. And this is the description from the bill sponsors. Now law. The act protects an individual from civil arrest while the person is present at a courthouse round its environs, or while going to, attending, or coming from a court proceeding. A judge or magistrate may issue a rit of protection prohibit a civil arrest, but a rit of protection is not required for the protection to apply. So this distinction between civil arrest and criminal arrest. When somebody's arrested for the underlying offense of being in the country illegally, that is generally a civil arrest. So that's what they're referring to there. Now, if somebody has committed another crime, or if somebody is now being charged as a criminal criminal law then re entering the country after being deported. It's my understanding then that would then elevate it to criminal. So yeah, that's the state of the law. Thank Jared Polish for it. It was part of a package of bills that Polish signed that were meant to protect people who are here illegally and committing other crimes. That's what the package of bills was meant to do, and it had the predicted effect of protecting people who had committed other crimes. Imagine that a Colorado governor prioritizing people who had committed other crimes. Yeah, but that's the reality of Jared Polus in the left though you listened to him? Did you hear him in our local newscast this morning we're broadcasting out of six pint thirty kitch w and Denver. You've got Polus out there now. I mean, truly, you would think he's part of the Trump cabinet. You know, do we have another name change coming? Is it going to be Jared Holman? I mean, it's it's amazing to see this. The fun thing is, we know nobody's going to buy it. Dan, don't forget well, Ryan, let me ask you this. Does this mean? Does this mean that Polus intends to steamroll, evict, eject, destroy, demolish one John Hickenlooper? Oh? Is that the sense of urgency here? Because Polus has got to know this is really embarrassing, right, I mean, he, as a matter of fact, and everybody knows it has not only been pro I legal immigrant, but pro illegal immigrant who commits other crimes. And so it has to be a little embarrassing for now to be pretending otherwise. So is this sense of urgency coming not from this fantastical desire What I mean by that is fantasy to run for president? Does he intend now to push hicken Looper out? Because we're in that cycle hick and Looper seed is up in twenty six and it's hard to imagine Polus's ego settling at this point for not having a lot of people kissing up to him because he's an elected official or running for office. Is that what this means that he intends to force Hicck out? If he does intend to force hick out, do you think he succeeds?
Speaker 2: So you view this and I think I might agree with the premise as an either or, he wouldn't primary John Hickenlooper, but he would make it so that it was in Hicks' best interest not to run again something like that.
Speaker 1: You must have that offer. You can't reflect him that to right, everybody has that Godfather Liner Handy.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: No, but let's say that's one possibility, and you have to believe that Polis would have a real chance of being successful with that. But no, but I would think maybe even primary would go heads up. Well, I'm just I'm thinking out loud, right, because I'm trying to interpret this really weird behavior where Polis knows he looks foolish and everybody knows he's lying, but he's doing it anyway. Is it because he intends to pursue this Senate seat and hick and Looper is super vulnerable after voting against the Lake and Riley and hick and Looper is super vulnerable because we haven't even gotten into it yet. But he has been radically pro protecting of criminal illegal people are illegally who commit other crimes, and he's out on the furthest limb in Colorado on that. So yeah, I just wonder I'm not predicting it when I'm making a prediction. I'm very proud of my record there, so I'll make that clear. But it's worth thinking about. Is he intending to take on Hick and Looper?
Speaker 2: It would be great for this program if that were to happen. Can you imagine all the material we'd have Polis versus Hick and Looper, them going after each other.
Speaker 1: Probably bad for the state though, because Polis would have listened. Any Democrats can be favored in that Senate race. But right now, it'd be easier to beat Hickenlooper than Polis because Polis can spend one hundred million dollars in the race, right yeah, so so yeah, and then if Polis actually won the Senate seat, he would do more damage than Hickenlooper. A Democrat winning the seat hurts America, right because it's a Democrat vote in the Senate. But Hickenlooper is invisible, he has no impact. And if Polis wins the Senate seat, then you've got another activist lefty who's out looking to make impact. It's an interesting thought. Yeah, yeah, that's what we're here for. I know, maybe that should be the new name of the show. And interesting thought at five five for zero five, A two five. I kind of like relentless pursuit of the truth text d an five, seven, seven through nine. We'll come back to our callers. Great text pending, Dan. So does that Polish bill no law mean that all the criminals just camper to school's, hospitals and government buildings. I'll come back and give you a very direct answer to that. More of RFK testimony sound today You're on the Dan Kapla.
Speaker 4: Show and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Whoopee sounding like a whoopee cushion today. I would like this young lady who's this is her first job. I would like her to do a little homework because she said something yesterday. By the way, Caroline love It, the White House Press secretary, this is not her first job. And she also happens to be a mother of young children, which is a bigger tougher job than I think Whoopy Goldberg has ever had really pissed me off, and that was she said there will be no wokeness here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, let me explain something to you, because without that wokeness you might not have that job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I think about this for a second. It clearly now clearly the predecessor in that job would not have had that job based on merit, and Whoopie's presumption that quote wokeness is the reason Levitt has the job. So that means that Donald Trump is woke and that Donald Trump only put her in that job because of her gender, not her ability. I mean, this is this is how insane they have become. But the other thing that deserves mention, as we go back to our phone lines and great Texters, is this lefty wokeness. Right, the lefty wokeness has nothing to do with civil rights or equal opportunity. The lefty wokeness is completely phony. The left has shown over and over again it despises people of color, It despises women. How many other ways does the left have to prove that, oh women, okay, no, all these people with penises, they get to go into your daughter's shower, right, and they get to take her sports away? And okay people of color, yeah, Hey, our parties entirely devoted to this policy that's going to kill very large numbers of you before you're even born. I mean, and then if you are born, we're going to make sure that so many of you never get a fair chance in education. So the left they say they're woke. No, no, the left is broke, and the left clearly despises in very practical ways people of color and women.
Speaker 2: A little bit later on in that clip, too, Joy Behar further disparages Caroline Levitt or any merit she might have accumulated in getting that job by saying the only reason she got it is because Donald Trump thinks she's a ten.
Speaker 1: And you know what I love about all that is is that kind of insane panic just shows how good Levet is. Listen, I didn't know if she'd be good bad, okay until because I didn't know her, and then I saw her in action yesterday, and any honest person watching that, regardless of politics, would say, yeah, she's a ten. But it has nothing to do with gender or physical appearance. It has to do with ability and performance. She is a ten in terms of intellect and the ability to do what you have to do in that job. Let's go to Doug in Frederick. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey Daniel. The reason I was calling in was I watched that yesterday and I was blown away how good she was. Yeah, Dan, I was so amazed because she was able to take the questions Bie level about it, direct the people who are asking questions, or reporters and journalists to where they could find the information. She was so even keel. It was just she knocked it.
Speaker 1: Out of the park.
Speaker 7: And I'm looking forward to the.
Speaker 6: Next four years with her as the press sector.
Speaker 7: This is amazing, hey man.
Speaker 1: Great point, Doug, And it's so important. It's so valuable to the administration. It just reflects the competence, the ability, the knowledge of the administration. Again a one to eighty contrast with the prior press secretary. Let's go to Arvada, Colorade. Don't talk to Dean. You're on the Dan Caplis show. Welcome, Hey damn.
Speaker 6: Thanks for the call.
Speaker 7: Man today, Michael Bennett. Honestly, did you see the video of him question RK.
Speaker 1: I have not. I've read about it and we'll probably play it tomorrow if not in the five.
Speaker 7: It sounds like he took ten too many booster shots.
Speaker 1: Can we pull that sound up? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was stuttering so bad it was ridiculous.
Speaker 1: She's like about two cruises there. He wasn't he wasn't doing the bellowing elk thing today, He goes, what.
Speaker 6: Did we just hear?
Speaker 1: No, I And we'll try to pull that sound up for the five man. He appreciate that. Yeah, go ahead, good night boys, you too, thank you appreciate that. Yeah, we'll try to pull that up in the five texture. Dan, Now, deep throat is the voice police uses to dethrone Hickenlooper. That is a great point because what I raised earlier in this hour is is Polis planning to run hicken Looper out? Because Hickenlooper is up for re election in twenty sex, Polis has nowhere to go now right, And so that's a great point the Texter makes is I was talking about police steamrolling Hick because Polis has all the money. Hick is a non factor back there, and Polis now pretending to be you know that, to be Tom Homan, when in fact Polis has been the founding father of Sanctuary in Colorado. Is all of that because he intends to run hickout. What a great point from our Texter that you can run hiccout with the deep throat thing. Just as I always predicted that Hick would be blown up in the presidential race once voters heard he took his mom to deep throat. I don't think Colorado voters are going to be any more impressed with that than a Texter who wants to get into the looks of the press secretary not going there. Oh, this question about Dan. Now, all the criminals just scamper to schools, hospitals, and government buildings under this law Polis sign, which makes it much harder for ice to operate around courthouses. No, because if somebody's being pursued on a criminal charge, a criminal offense, then law enforcement could still access that courthouse area. It's on executing a civil immigration detainer. But I shouldn't be under that limit anyway. Again, this is just part of a package of Bill's police signed to try to protect criminals, people who are here illegally and then committed other crimes. And that that's the reality of what Polish did.
Speaker 6: Dan.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about when Chuck Schumer said Trump's erection instead of insurrection. There is starting to be a disturbing pattern here. Let me get to that this one, Chuck Schumer. Today people are aroused. I haven't seen people so aroused in a very very long time, which supports my theory that he is a closet fan of President Trump. Wouldn't that sound support tech? Hey when we come back more from RFKS testimony and the Democrats in Colorado about to pass the most unconstitutional bill maybe in state history. Here on the Dancapitalist Show. Hey Broncos Concert, it's the real Davis here. It's a new year.
Speaker 8: It's time to work on a new year a Fitness We have deals everywhere up to fifty percent off. We have the nation's lowest prices on the best equipment money combined.
Speaker 1: We carry true treadmills.
Speaker 8: They are the smoothest, quietest and best warranty treadmills ever built for the home. Work out on your schedule, on the equipment you choose from the safety and comfort of your own home. Visit fore A Fitness Gallery. Seven convenient locations from Colorado Springs to Fort Collins.
Speaker 6: We have you covered.
Speaker 1: Drank drand the real estate man with Remax Alliance. He is a certified negotiation expert and he knows how to aggressively market your home. With our specialized marketing knowledge, we aggressively implement the most advanced, innovative, and proactive marketing plan you will find anywhere. For all things real estate.
Speaker 4: Do not hesitate to call three h three