Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: Quiet?
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. We got a few of us here today. We got besides myself, we got Lisa the occult reject, mad scientist or what is going on? How are you? Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: I'm good, looking forward to hearing all about record this book. Yes, he's mentioned all times and waiting to take on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you for joining us and Headless Giant. What is going on?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I'm the Headless Giant and you can find me on YouTube and on x and on Instagram and uh. If you have an occult story or some sort of paranormal experience you'd like to tell me about, you can email me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. You read those every Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, send the guy the emails all right now, next Ethan in the go, sir, Thank you very much for joining us.
Speaker 5: Always appreciate, oh, always, always appreciate being here. Thanks for putting this together, and Lisa, I know this, thanks for being here. Looking forward to hearing Ricardo's breakdown. I'm a writer and I'm on all the social media. Got a recent article on occult rejects. Oh yeah, there's there's there's one of my most thanks for checking that out and showing it. Appreciate that. And I got an article on the others Nick, thanks you guys. So yeah, I got it. Those those are my more popular books. Got a few others, and I just finished book kind of Looking at the Sacred geome an article excuse me, looking at the Sacred Geometry at of the circumpunct on Occult Research Institute. Thanks you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, thank you very much, Ethan. It definitely people go check out his books. And finally the man himself. We got Ricardo back and he's going to talk about his book. What is going on, sir? For any new listeners you mean, I know who you are, please let them know what you deal with.
Speaker 2: Thank you, good evening to you all, and thank you for having me once more. Of course I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Always always loving.
Speaker 2: And for those that don't know me, my name is Ricart Calvalu. I live in Portugal. In terms of work, I've done the resonance ars we are going to talk about today and a book called Stardus that is more related to consciousness and how we envision science and how getting globes, catastrophism and uniforitariumism, minisment versus free will and so on. It's it's a different concept than this one. It's a completely different book.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'm deeply involved with the Institute for Natal Philosophy that I invite everyone to go and see at the Institute for Natal Philosophy dot org or Institute for Natal Philosophy at inst Natural on X you'll find there are magazine publication will launch the third issue this month and everyone that is interested or thinking it has something to contribute to our goals, please go to the page and go to the to the proper form and fill it out and we'll reach out to you once more and well please to be here.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you. Yeah, yeah, So when it comes to this book, what was it that made you think, like, what's different about this book that you think other books didn't have that made you do this? You know, what was the reasoning for you to put this book out?
Speaker 2: Well, what it might bring off different is the fact that I'm trying to combine all the disciplines related to how we study megalithic sites and add what I've been finding in the last two years or so through my research into ourchae acoustics as the key to unlock the functionalities that all the rest works for. So without using the sound or the frequency, you might consider those words correct. Without that frequency, it probably sound people will associate with something that they can hear. But some of these sounds we cannot hear there are infrasound, and they are below that threshold that for some people these twenty hertz for others sixteen. But below that threshold we cannot hear it and is infrasound. Everything above twenty to twenty two thousand earths is ultrasounds that we also cannot hear. So all of this entering factor in this so always those that we can hear that That's why I'm correcting it from sound to frequency. So the difference to me is probably that the fact that I'm trying to combine geology, mineralogy, archaeo astronomy, psychod geometry, archae acoustics all into the and analyze as I used to analyze one single site and see all those studies, combine them all together and see what results we can obtain. Basically, that's I think that's the difference.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about these acoustics. I don't know if it's in your book where I think you have brought it up and you kind of went into it a little bit. Uh stuff with churches. Is that anything that you had in your book where you're talking about I think that way we're built.
Speaker 2: Churches. If we consider churches, cathedrals, temples, and the chapels, some of them, especially those that were built during specific years, were placed on top of or after demolishing the ancient sites. So because they didn't have the technology to find the nodes, and adding to the fact that they need to convince people to add to these new spiritual guidance, they are using some of the old rituals mixed with the new rituals and using the same sites that people were used to congregate to influence them. So the benefit for them is and this is the big difference. Perhaps this answers your question. The massive difference between a megalithic site and placing their church or a chapel or a cathedral is that while the megalithic site will use its functions to benefit both inside and it radiates out that same influence, while the church will concentrate all that energy inside the building for specific purposes instead of with different purposes. Let's put it that way. So that's to me the biggest difference between an ancient megalithic site and the more recent structure built with the intent to use those same energies, but not in benefit of the people, but yes, in personal interest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe it might have been you two that had mentioned that. I think with the music, the way that the places are built and the way the music is played, it almost doesn't sure.
Speaker 2: Sure. So if you look into the Vatican Church, their churches, especially some of them, you have composers that are hired to create specific music for that church alone. That's why you have music composed for specific churts. Then they might work on other churches that have similarities, or they'll build under the and principles and so that music can pass from that church to another. The effect that they are using. And the real trick here is when they started using the pipe organs. Because with the pipe organ, if you notice every single archaeotistic study, they came to the same conclusion. The key is a key that has three elements, so you have the infrafrequency, and you can have one in the middle frequency and one in a higher frequency. But there are always three different frequencies. So you can have the human resonance around seven something, and you can have another that is either four or two or eight or even one hundred and ten. It depends on the site. It depends on the functionality that you are looking for. But there are always three components. One that is natural, one that is induced by humans, and the other there is a response from the site itself. So in terms of producing the music when they use this pipe organs, the function of these pipe organs is exactly to produce the three frequencies, so they can produce the very lows because of the pedals that you have on the For those that don't know what an organ pipe organ is, you have a keyboard that is used by your feet that produced the very deep bass that can go infrasonic. There are tubes like this that are as big as a tree in terms of girth and height, just to produce that very deep rumble that we can't hear but we can feel inside the ceremonies. So that's the reason of the pipe organ and these music we're composed to make the site resonance and create this sensation that led people into this fervor of addering into this religion and this code because they went there and they felt discommuning with the divine, They felt the presence of something higher than themselves because they are being masked up in terms of consciousness by these frequencies. So it's well known that in labs, if you put someone under four herds, for instance, you cannot hear it, but it will create a very relaxed state of mind. If you put people, most people between the band of one hundred and eighteen sorry, one hundred and eight and one hundred and twenty two herds. Most people between these two herds, most of them are one hundred, one hundred and four, one hundred and ten, one hundred and fourteen. They will have alter states of consciousness by the sound alone. So the muses can change by the difference of you using the sound compressed or uncompressed, and is when sign sound is starting to be compressed that things go to another level beyond consciousness and start to be on the functionality, So that can be protection can be long distance communication can be vibrational imprinting on the site itself. This leads us to other other positions.
Speaker 3: Carlo, I had a quick question. You said three notes. Were they using the concept of a circle of thirds, because I mean the basis of every chord progression for in music is three. Right, you start with the three. But when you look at because you mentioned that it was it wasn't like octaves. It was actual within the the octave itself, like there was actual chords itself. And it reminds me of the circle of thirds and music theory where you have like this this uh, how do you say? It almost forms like a perfect fourth or perfect fifth, and it gives you a stabilization of an actual chord to where it resonates in certain you know, kind of like with Christmas songs there in minor chords and you have the happy songs. But it gives you this like vibratory type stabilization when you do it in the types of progressions. Do you did you any of that?
Speaker 2: Sure? I can tell you that sites like West Kennet, Long Barrel and many others that are built in that area, they are built. They detected that this is where coincidence starts to take planning because they detected that the chambers were built in four thirts in terms of shape, and when they introduced the sound, the sound reproduced the same four thirds as it was moving along the structure. And that's how you create different frequencies for each room. So obviously, yes, they knew of that, and they implemented into the structures. Yes, yes, in the in.
Speaker 4: The churches too, the entire structure would be made in a ratio to sacred geometry. So having that single ratio all throughout the building, it gives you a note, you know, it literally translates over to the Hurtz frequencies. And I also wanted to bring up the fact that the different states of consciousness are measured in hurts. So the alpha wave is between eight and twelve herts, theta is four to eight herts, Delta waves are frequencies below four. Gamma is between thirty and forty four herts. Beta waves are between twelve and thirty five herts. So all these different states of consciousness are directly translatable into musical notes. I think there probably is a you know, kind of a crossover at least between the principles used in these structures that are very very low pitched.
Speaker 2: So I usually give the example of this organist that plays this this church organs and it goes there to tune them and he has the easy ut with some success. I think he lives from his YouTube channel right now and plays on the churches. And one of his videos that I was lucky enough to be probably the first one that I saw, caught my interest because he wasn't a small chapel and was playing a music to see if the the organ was actually ready to be delivered. And he shows the music that was made for that chapel and he recorded it. He has very good equipment and so on, and so we recorded it, and when he was listening to it at home, he realized that beyond the music that he is played, the chapel was playing a music of its own, using the elements of the resonance of the building. And so I didn't play this, and so there was another tune going that he cannot hear. But the system detected and the tune was there and could be translated by lowering or going up I can't remember. It could be translated to notes and could be played.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this site's by no matter how innocent they look, once they were built with this intent. They are completely functional. Yeah, at least in terms of altering states of consciousness.
Speaker 5: Man I ask on Ricardo, you pointed out that there's the three sounds, and there you just illustrated them. Well, the naturally occurring sound, the human made sound, and the resulting sound, and that being that resulting from the organ. But I wonder at different sites where they're vocal, what was the human input was it always the same or what were were the different inputs.
Speaker 2: Where What they found in archa acoustics is they work by bull roarers. A bull roarer, for those who don't know what it is is if you've seen crocodile Dundee two is what he uses on top of a cliff with a cord rotating as tone. That's a bull roarer that I thought it was Australian.
Speaker 1: It isn't.
Speaker 2: It's actually quite Irish and Scottish and very used in the UK, and I actually thought it was only Australian, but I found out by researching this that they use this in the UK too, So you can use it by a bull roarer, you can use drums. They typically work at four hundred and forty to four hundred and eighty bits per minute. That's what they found works. They can use by male voices that are well some sites, it's not the voices that are tuned, but the sites seem to be tuned to voices that work on the one hundred and ten frequency that's more or less the male frequency that comes out, especially in inquire format. So there's the activation there. Another interesting thing that they found out is there is a difference between sites that were made by for singing from women and singing from men. They are very distinct in their acoustic characteristics in terms of resonance. They were specifically made to operate as females. So you have hagar Quinn, a site in Malta that it's built like eight hundred and thirty three hertz antenna the same format, and it's turned into the sea, and so there is this theory. I've talked about this in the island of Lapenduza, where the sound reaches sixty kilometers, but this is not the part that I'm going to focus now. What they found out also is that it is very much connected to the mist of the sirens, because these fat ladies would sit on this temple singing against its walls and the sound would be created and soundly that s creak that people heard at sea, that could be used idea as this disturbing sound, or it could be used as something to focus and bring people to land. So I thought that that was an interesting connection because they also have these statues of these very fat ladies with their mouths as they were speaking or singing, and they have fintails. So they that's how they connected that to the sirens, and when they tried to reproduce the effects, that's the effects that they get from this site. And it's the site is not operational because it no longer has a ceiling, but they still could see the effects in terms of modeling, if you wish, I think for the people to understand better how this system works, I would like just to give us a small idea of the grids themselves, because at the base of all of this you have this telluric energy grid. And so the most important, the most important is the Shuman way that its global as most of them, it's omnidirectional. It resonates exactly with the electromagnetic field, which is about seven point eight or something like that.
Speaker 5: So the human residence is just one form of tellur telluric energy.
Speaker 2: You can describe it as such. So the source of it is by the year's rotation and the core metals as we are felled. So they say that it's also driven by more or less fifteen hundred lightning in the atmosphere that also charged it and is somehow aligned with as as Hatless said, with the alpha brain waves of seven point five to twelve point five herds. This can be distorted by geological features faults, waterways, and he has this name because it was discovered by a gentleman called Chumen in nineteen fifty two. Then you have the Hartman grid that also global, but it works in rectangular cells that are more or less two meters wide, and they are north south, so there are two meters by two and a half meters, so two meters north south and two and a half meters east west. The source is also the Earth's magnetic field, but it's influenced by solar activity, and this by its own generates a low gravity current of about one to ten hertz. It was as curiosity. It was identified by Ernes's hartment in nineteen fifty Then you have the Curry grid that is also very important. Here it is also global, but it's diagonal, so it has cells of about three to four meters, and it is rather larger than the heartment that we just saw, so it's separated by four and four meters, is diagonal, and it has an offset of precisely forty five degrees from the Hartman greed. This one is generated by lunar gravitinal influence and he picks at full moon and possibly cosmic influences to some defend death. This one was discovered by Cigarette Whitman in nineteen fifty. Then we have those that most people know, that is the vile vortouses. If people are watching, I just the people behind it generously sent me this of the becker Hagens grid with the vile hoses that I still haven't had the time to put it together. And so these vile vortouses are twelve regions. Each one has between one thousand and two thousand kilometers in diameter, as the Bermuda triangle Cori instance has one point five. They are orientated at around twenty five to twenty seven degrees north and twenty five to twenty seven degrees cells and the other ones are the Northpool and the soultfool. This was identified by Ivan T. Sanderson in seventy two. It seems a lot, but I have only two more to go. Then you have the one that I've shown you, that is the Beckerhagens grid, that is polyhedral cells of one hundred to one thousand kilometers. And they combined, they combined this globe of is isochededron I'm not sure, and the doto keyhedron together and that's what they saw, the interconnection of the points with the two geographic lines. And last and last, but not least, and this one is particularly tunique because I talked to you about this one. These are the black lines. And the black lines are zero point one two one point six kilometers wide, so completely different from the other ones. They have no consistent globe of vettern and they can be orientated anyhow they they please, so they completely varied with positioned heights. They are not stable. They are not permanent as the other ones that only increase or decrease in energy, disappear and disappear. So and the ancients what we know is that they avoid them because where we find them, we don't find anything built upon them. So I'm sorry for it for the length where I thought it's important that people undersern that the base of all this matter latic structure is these are the foundations. So they only need to find one of these nodes where the lines intersect that has either underground water movement fault lines. We only find all these ingredients because it's the fault line and that underground water movement that is going to amplify the humann resonance. Those seven point eforts are amplified by these structures to inside this uh this buildings.
Speaker 5: So it's intersections plus geological formation that really gets the power exactly.
Speaker 2: Because I've been talking to the to the gentlemen that sent me the map, and one of the arguments that you used with me is that these lines are these vortices, they can be anywhere. So the power is available. The power is available absolutely anywhere. But it so the only solution is if it is available anywhere, it has to be these folk lines and these underground water movements that make them apart because they are built on top of that everywhere without without In your opinion.
Speaker 4: What kind of portals does this open for the mind and for these different sites. Is there some sort of a change that comes that is, you know, measurable that that we can experiment with.
Speaker 2: So I'll give you the example of west Kenneth Long Barrel that I hope is going to be my first project on the field. So what the Steve Marshall did there that is one of the major players in the archaetistics. What he did there. He went there the first year and I didn't say this before, so I take the opportunity to say now, I was saying that they tried to put the sound inside and it doesn't work. They found out that the sound has to be done from the outside of these structures and not the inside of the structures. So that's what happened to Stephen Marshall. He tried different instruments, voice, chanting drums, he tried everything inside the main chamber of west Kenneth Long Barrel, that is one of those that has the four thirds that we were talking about, and nothing happened. And so he returned the next year and he decided to play the instruments one by one from the courtyard. So the one that produced the effects that you are asking about is done with the drum playing at four hundred and forty bits per minute.
Speaker 5: At the entrance.
Speaker 2: And the boy that was on the first chamber to the left started to saw it was in that's darkness. There's no light inside. So the boy describes it that he started to see the stones to have this strange black glow that he couldn't describe how it was a glow, but it was distinguishable as a glow as some form of light, a dark light. After that, the whole thing started to shake, while there is no report of it shaking from the other people, but he's only one inside, so that might matter. And after that he saw something round on the east wall that we know has nothing to theare so it's just the structure earth and the field. There's nothing there. So he saw this circular opening open up you could see the other side of the portal, and he got scared and he closed his eyes. We're talking about the children with fourteen years old. It was one of the subjects of the experiment, and so I.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to pop in real quick. So what you're describing with playing the music inside versus outside is the Helmholtz resonance exactly. So the Helmholtz resonance is something that you get with bottles right when you're getting in the tone from the bottles. When the frequency hits the right pitch inside of these bottles, you get a major resonation resonating effect. But it has to be done at the proper ratio to that subject. So if you're doing it from outside, then the entire inside is geared towards that Helmholtz for see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, they do, in fact put show the debt model and it fits perfectly on the structure of this building. So they are very much done to have that effect into them. So I was saying, the kitch closes his eyes because he's frightened, and he describes that for two times he felt the presence coming from the portal circled around him and going out again. So the experiment took about fourteen to sixteen minutes more or less. And the guy describes this to the scientist, and what do you expect that, Stephen Marshall, listen to this. Let's replicate this immediately. We are all here, so let's replicate the experience. Let's see what's going on now. He decided to finish with himself inside the chamber, but we do had phones and by binary bits, so it didn't work. Obviously what worked is the site rejected him. So he describes as himself being projected four meters into the air and slammed into the ground three times. That's what happened. And the ceiling is two meters high. And this is a serious guy, so he wouldn't say it if he didn't so, and he knows measures because this is the guy. They called this, Steve Marshall. They called the site. And the guy says, by aye, this is two by four, seven by eight, that's three hundred feet long. And the guy is precise. It's incredible. It's a machine on that regard. So when he says he was moved four meters into the air, he really is saying that he was moved four meters into the air.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But there's no more, there's nothing, there's no inquiry, there is no speculation, nothing. The investigation, the research was closed. It was written on the paper and it has stayed like that for seven years or eight years so far, and no one has done nothing. And I want to go there. I want to go with all kinds of cameras, night vision, infrared, everything inside. I want to see. I want temperature detectors, I want to see if there are differences in the merely voltage of the stones. I want to an ECG on the guy that is in the middle of the chamber and sorry, and I want to know that either is it real and physical and we can send a drone or something into the other side, or even if it is happening just in the heads of the person, can he just interact with something else, just the same as an OBA experience And it's just as valid because it's the site that's doing that metaphysical portal instead of being a physical part. That's why I'm trying to see with my experiment.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it would take a little bit of mathematics, but I don't think it's impossible to get these ratios right. And we've got all the formulas at hand. Why not use them for something supporting that different type of mathematics. Didn't you also have an experience with a guy who was trying to submit a paper that had a different formal mathematics developed from these different sites.
Speaker 2: You can't accept it because that mathematics has not been invented.
Speaker 1: Yet, right, that's what he's saying, though I invented it, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's he cannot invent something, it has to be another then he can work on it. He didn't came from them. Well, And another aspect of this that I like to include is how do they tune the frequency? How did these people tune the correct frequency? And from my research, I'm left to believe that this massive stone basins, granite basis that we are finding on this site, including on this one that the West Long Barrel, a new ranch, all of them have these large water basins made of highly crystalline stone that are placed on exposed bedrock. So you have everything covered with dirt exactly, everything is dirt, but the place where the balls of these basins are placed is the mother rock is mother rock exposed, so there is no loss in the communication between the resonance and the ball itself. And then you put water into this stuff. And what happens when you start introducing the frequencies. The water will turn into easy water, into what the engines called living water, what someone called the structured water, and it becomes like a gel. And you add these vibrations and you start to see patterns on the water itself. And you know by the patterns that you show up on the water if you are on the right free see or not. So it's like a tuning device because we see these spirals on the outside of new grounds. You have three massive spirals that could be a map of the frequency you have to obtain to activate activate certain frequency. For instance, when you looked at long distance communications systems that happened in Spain, France and the Americas, you find that these clifts, massive cliffs, have these concave structures. The only ones that work were the ones that have pictograms. The others have no art whatsoever, and there's no reason for them not to work because they're just the same, but they don't work. The ones that work, that allow the communication to be on the horizon are all drawn with pictograms and rock art and wherever.
Speaker 4: That brings up another interesting subject. All of these cave paintings and rock art paintings and adobe paintings have somehow survived over thousands and thousands of years because we don't exactly know what they're using as paint, because this stuff is incredibly robust. I mean, if you think about it, how are these, you know, prehistoric materials supposed to stay on a rock wall for that many thousands and thousands of years? There's something going on with that that we don't fully get because they shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: Still, Yeah, there was a I just watched it recently. I think it was yesterday on Twitter. I watched like a video where they were showing that they had tested some ink that whatever they used to draw on the wall, and they said it was the closest place to even get that stuff. It was like, I think, if you want one hundred and fifty miles away. Yeah, then and then you had he heat it up to sixteen hundred degrees to burn it to even get it to start using it. They're like, how did you why did you even go that far? And how did you even know that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'll give you want more. So why aren't we finding torch marks on the ceiling? How the hell did they paint on the darkness? I want to touch this, Okay, the magnificent, But how did they see in the dark because there's no charring on the ceiling, there's no torches being used, So how it was it done? And in fact I think that in the in the in the French, the most famous what it's called, it's not alt A mirror because Altamira is in Spain. But the last call last cool. I do believe that they it was the guys that discovered that and were studying the images at the beginning of the century with the torches that burned the ceiling that they are now saying that there are torches markers on the ceiling because we find a lot of this cave with dark They don't have any chart on the ceiling, right, And you can.
Speaker 4: Really tell the difference to Marble Cave and Missouri at Silver Dollar City. This cave is so massive, right, they actually fit multiple balloons underground, like you know, hot air balloons underground in this thing. Just giantic. Yeah, and you can still see the scorch marks on the ceiling in that area, and you know, there had to be like five hundred feet a distance between that and the ground, and yet you still see these scorch marks. And none of these sites in France that have some of the oldest rock art in you know, human like forty thousand years old, not a single scorch mark on the ceiling and all this stuff is perfectly preserved, right.
Speaker 2: And that's where turbo luminoscence, I think comes into action, because if you excite the crystal be it by shanting, by resonance in the correct place you put it to glow. It's like pressing granite with the hydraulic press. If you shut the lights out, you see the veins of crystal inside it starting to light up. It's faint, but it lights up. So could it be some kind of technology that we are not fully understanding yet because they have to eliminated somehow and it's not electricity technically.
Speaker 1: Sorry, if you want to go buy another book of Mormon. If you're there, they're shitting not to well, you know their stuff they got over here from glowing rocks on the front of their boats. Yes, their story glowing rocks.
Speaker 4: And these boats were all submarines too, So yeah, really interesting.
Speaker 1: So I mean you are getting a story of glowing you know, crystals or something right.
Speaker 2: Underwater usos maybe, And now it's going going even No, please go ahead, gud. I'm just asking how the excite the stones. If they describe how they excite the stone, I.
Speaker 1: Would take probably some sort of frequency right oppressure.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, I was I was going to ask. And this makes me wonder even more if these places with the three tone generation systems. If they were set up in fact for healing centers and or power generation, where were their machines of some sort? But were they? I mean, I kind of understand, excuse my ignorance, that modern day electricity is kind of dissonant with a lot of existence, if you will, whereas it sounds like this form of electro vibration, and there are other kind of tones of electricity that can be more consonant with existence if you will.
Speaker 2: Today, I would say that, do you mean the beginning of the question again, so I don't miss it.
Speaker 5: Well, I was wondering what they were if these places were in fact set up.
Speaker 2: For healing, fling healing? Sorry sorry, were.
Speaker 5: They set up for something else more not mundane, but something mechanical?
Speaker 2: I found out. I found out at least one site there is the assis shift that when you when you calculate the frequencies of the Assirish shift, you find I found out that is the only site that I'm aware of that doesn't need any sound introduction, is completely autonomous, and it's still doing it today. And we know it's still doing it today because the water at the bottom is still living water. It's still easy water or structed water. It has no contaminants that can mingle with the water. There's a lot of debris, but it doesn't manage to mingle with the water. Water is as pure as can be because it's it's when you look at it at a super microscope, you find out that the molecules are formed as exagons, so there is no space for impurities to fix in the middle. That's why it is so pure. So how they manage this is there are three shafts that are not in Zahirola was designed right because he was the one that solved that problem, and I'm sure he's the one who's going to solve the new one of the underground structures. So everyone was talking about the Osari's Shift as the place of where they healed Osiris, and the workers were using the water to take bath in and to drink and all of that stuff. They even made a tube all the way down the bedrock just to bring water from there to their workplace to drink it at the background of the university that is right there. And so he was forced to go there and measure to himself and produce the paper that is the only paper we have about the ASII scheft is the one that he made. So when we use all the measures that he provide, and we include the three shafts that he didn't put on the paper but are documented, those three shafts are responsible to create the different frequencies beyond the human resonance. So they created a system that is completely autonomous and brings different frequencies to each healing granite box because it has several granite box on the second level and one granite box on the bottom level. Whose difference is the one on the bottom level is completely submerged. Only the lid is above the water, so the effects would be much more potent there. And so by calculating the resulting frequencies uses in therapy with the uses of ancient Egyptian medicine that are the bandages and the wong wins that they apply to the skin and all, be it a dronken limb or a cut or wherever, the results can go up to forty percent more quicker in terms of healing under this inside these tanks, I calculated that for broken leg it's forty percent quicker to heal if you are immersing these tanks for one to two hours a day. Let alone to be there for on fro twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: I have a theory. So new agers now have these massive singing bowls. Yeah, people can stand in water in the middle of them, and once you hit the resonant tone, it goes all throughout the person's body.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's interesting. Yeah as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought at the beginning that they were using salt water, because salt water is very good to permeate the skin. But then I found out about the water at the bottom and living water or restructed water or easy water as goes by the skin as if the skin isn't there. So every single inguent that is applied to the bandages is immediately absorbed into the body. That's why the effects are quicker. And then you have the resonance acting on the water itself where you are submerged, and all of that enhances the process. Sorry, go on, well, I I was just gonna say.
Speaker 4: That the resonant frequency of the Earth right seven point eight herts inside of a structure that has the Helmholtz frequency of seven point eight herts would create the resonance right.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: I mean that way, it wouldn't even need any other frequency as a principle, we're using the Helmholtz frequency of the Earth itself.
Speaker 2: No, because you have you have different each each one of the chambers that contains the the these healing granite boxes has a different frequency, so it treats different things. And I presume that the one at the bottom that they call is where Osirius was resrected with the four pillars. That indicates some form of plasma energy going on through these pillars into the box. I presume that could even be for very serious cases, very serious trauma recovering would be at the bottom end of the structure. And the other ones are for different maladies because they work between the ninety and one hundred and forty earths that is then conducted into the into the box, the bread box into the water that then produce different frequencies according to the level of the water and so on. So it's it's it's complicated, but it works. The fact is we are using those same frequencies today that I found on the on my research, using the same frequencies today to use in acoustic therapy to heal certain things.
Speaker 3: Ricardo, you mentioned the icosagrahedron. Yes, what we're talking about healing, what was the object that exhibited that three D.
Speaker 2: Geometry, which when it's when it's all assembled, it will make a globe by the combining of a two orcahedron with the octahedron. I'm not sure, but it's the combining of two produces this structure. And coincidentally, they found that every single line of this geometric form is where they find the strongest lines of the energy luic energy that they are following, and the all of the twelve vortoses or viral vortoises exists under this this uh, each one of these lines so convergences.
Speaker 3: So it jarred. It jarred a thing in my head. Been going back to my courses and immunology and so forth in vaccine theory and what have you, is that most of the protein structures in your body that deliver proteins to the actual cell are oco cedrihedrons. They are the most stable proof protein in order to deliver things. And what's even more interesting is that whenever your body encounters a bacteria, whatever particle, whatever, it tears it up into different pieces and then it will display or the immune cell will display pictures or actual structures of the actual organism to anigen present I mean dagen presenting cells will display it to like lymphocytes or whatever, so that it takes pieces and it makes antibodies to it and then disperses it out. But what's interesting is when the actual immune cell is presenting that particle, it is in the shape of an ogo cedrihedron, and so it's interesting that it's delivering information in order to create an actual healing mechanism. So that's why I was like this, This is really fascinating because it almost identical to inequality really and what's what's even more is that at in vaccine theory and when they're looking at vaccine delivery or drug delivery drugs, is they're wanting to place it in these types of euclidean igosaidrahedrons.
Speaker 2: So it's it's interesting that it all came Apparently it's another case of coincidence explanning for sure. And as a bowl so below, as above, so below, and so on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's something you mentioned before I think about the structure water. Did you say it was in like a hexagon shape and that's why the purities something.
Speaker 2: Like that because every single so when you have an exigon and combine imagine a mat made of axagons. Every single frame they are all connected. There is no space between.
Speaker 1: Do stonework like that in your backyart.
Speaker 3: It is the most stable structure that you can have, the most surface when bees use.
Speaker 5: It for eyes.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say. Now, I wonder if this whole hexagon thing, I mean, I think according something that I read recently, I thought between like the bees flapping and the hexagon shape inside the bee haveve is like actually like helping like create stuff like the frequency and the shape yea.
Speaker 2: And how how this is completely off topic, but maybe any of you have look into this. How is that those gigantic bees with those very small wings fly They're not supposed to.
Speaker 3: It's it has to do with the way that the beating of the wings and produce some sort of.
Speaker 1: Them.
Speaker 3: It is the platypus of insects. It should not be it should they should not be able to fly the way that they are and then carrying all of that pollen as well. And how often that they become yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do they create an energy field or.
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Let's I have a.
Speaker 4: Very clear descriptor of the easy zone right there. If you could tell the charges on either side change and it creates a hexagonal field of these now ordered chemicals, right, And so what happens is is within that change of charge, it pushes objects out of the way using these hexagonal created So ice is hexagonal too, right. It creates this kind of simulation of ice with a more gelatin like structure. So the easy zones around these particles have this sort of gel like structure. So if you get the water tuned to the right frequency, then it's going to react as if the entire thing is full of these particles that create these easy zones. So you'd have to hit that principle and then from there you structure everything out of the water. It's just like pushing it through. This is how our bodies actually circulate. Most of the blood is through the easy zones that actually create a direction inside of the veins and arteries without having to you know, use any power. So it's functionally a straw because of the way that the charges work inside of those zones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, another thing I just wanted to say real quick. I totally forgot it was one of the reasons why I want to bring up the hexagon. To go back to the honey again. But isn't that even known as like something you can use as a barrier, so it doesn't like, you know, get penetrated or so. I just find it weird. How are you're making something with the hexagonal shape and you're saying that the way the same way that that that water works. I mean, it sounds very similar.
Speaker 3: The level of sugar does not allow for the growth of bacteria, so if you were it's something like that. I think that's kind of the concept of why they placed organs and couponic jars filled with honey.
Speaker 1: When I heard.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't have a shelf life, like it doesn't go bad.
Speaker 2: Sure, they found honey with two thousand years in Egypt and it's who was still eatable h.
Speaker 1: Two thousand dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: Well, I wouldn't eat it, but it was properly sealed. It was properly sealed, and they said it was still eatable because it was properly sealed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I just when I thought of like honey and the structured border the hexagon, I was like, that's just it seems weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the same. Everything is somehow connected. Everything leads us in a big circle. As long as we follow the threats, and you'll find that everything happens to be connected. And it's like reality is extremely simple, so much so that we cannot see it, but as a very complicated stuff. It's like trying trying to explain the universe by looking at the at the B line.
Speaker 4: So I've got this book here called Sacred Geometry, and it's talking about how all of these different frequencies create these mandola effects, use the uh that that version, and so what they're saying here is that using the sacred geometry alongside the frequencies changes the nature of a place, you know, And they're saying that in the geometry textbooks as well as you know, in the frequency textbooks. But the two of them aren't allowed to be studied together for some reason, and so we get a lot less of the type of scientific exploration of these topics because it's all woo, because they don't read any of the stuff that their own people put out apparently.
Speaker 2: Well, one of the things that is interesting in this is when we start to get out of the site itself as an isolated scene and start to connect it to other sites, and so we start to thinking, Okay, how are they connected. They are connected by what is called the crystalline matrix of the Earth, where information goes at about seven kilometers per second, which is not very fast, but it's not very slow. So anything that you could send from our perspective of what we can do today, the information will go through this matrix that's seven kilometers per second. Now, this brings it to me to a very interesting point in this research and of the book, that is, we are completely aware of the cult of Ancestors, and that these people do these ceremonies, and do they seem that they are devoting themselves to the death, to the dead and so on. I think differently. I think that when we put in place this idea of vibrational imprinting and doing the rituals the same place that can activate these trillions of crystals that are in each stone, that these rituals are very are being vibrational imprinted into the stone itself. So when you reach this level of consciousness inside the structure repeating the ritual, you are communing with all the others that were before you doing the same ritual. In your transcendence of mind. You'll hear their voices, You'll hear their stories. There is even people that go as far as say that even the structured water could hold that information and even projected that information as an hologram that happens in our heads by the hive mind behavior of the quantum entanglement. And this quantum entanglement is what I think motivated a tribe here and the tribe that is seventy kilometers away on a similar structure, communicating with one another in this high hive mind states that are conducted from the crystal matrix. Now people can ask, okay, but how can you fuse a person with a stone? Very simple. As soon as you enter in the same signature of frequency, there is no difference in the matter. You are still an individual, but there is no difference. That's why a camera.
Speaker 4: Are you aware of? The paranormal idea or theory about why paranormal events happen at certain places called the stone tape theory, the idea that materials can actually retain a lot of the I guess it would be vibrational values of that happened in the past, and you get the same playing over and over again. That's sort of the same idea. So human kind could be the result of the combination of stone own tape theory and the stoned ape theory at the same place.
Speaker 2: Exactly, exactly, no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: What is it those record players? You know you press sounds and you can play it forever, which you described Ricolo. You were talking about how you can go to this area and the ancients were located in one area, and then the ancient other tribes were located in another area and they could commute. That is superpositioning. That is quantum entanglement. It is the ability to do things. And sometimes there's a theory that you can invoke that through the old factories in that memory can simulate or smell can stimulate memories, even though you don't have the memory themselves. The just smelling something. You can hate to use this download an actual memory because it would invoke the superpositioning of the quantum world.
Speaker 2: That idea leads me to the curious saying that when they found out that, for instance, this movement of my arm only the signal that my brain sent to the body for me to raise the arm, this is completely wrong because that's not how what happens, because the signal will get to my brain a fraction of a second after I start moving my arm and they can't understand that. So that's why they say that there is some time. How should I say there is something wrong with the time when it comes to quantum computing or what our brain does. Because the information gets the action happens before the information is processed. And I'm associating this with the fact that, as you were saying, this quantum entanglement cares not for distance of the placement, and it can be achieved by a person alone in the right conditions, as it can be achieved by a group of people. And I think that most people that have experiences because they went to some place, it's because they were at the right or wrong place at the right time, and they were entuned somehow with that frequency. Their emotional state led them to be resonated in a frequency that resonated with the site and created this entanglement. And people get these visions the context of things that probably happened a long time ago, but the brain makes it real. That's what happens. I think.
Speaker 3: I think that the Arrival and interstellar attempt to explain that that time is circular all have at the same time.
Speaker 1: Movies.
Speaker 4: There if if there is some credence here. I think you would have to look at vibration itself. I mean, vibration causes solid matter to be in flux. And when you're introducing those vibrations in there, they're going through you into the walls. You know, there's something to the idea that there's they're carrying some kind of information along with them. You can see that over and over again throughout ancient history. They believe that there was memory in these songs and that's why it was it was important for them to perform certain tasks at certain places. So you have the tradition there of these songs acting as memory within the temples, which were you know, designed with these these you know, principles in mind. So all of that together really does produce sort of a vision of maybe there was something more to this stuff back then. Maybe they had the keys.
Speaker 2: Who maybe they were a type one civilization. And I'm starting to believe.
Speaker 1: You know, you know what I wanted to mention, and it just just just minded me because he kind of brought it up again. Lisa, maybe you'd remember better. Do you remember when we covered that that Marian image on Teresa's show? Yeah, was that part of a specific church, Like was that in a church or anything specifically? I can't remember that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so the you're talking about, like did it happen inside of a church?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, that image, that image that they have is that part of like in a church, Like, is that is that a piece a church?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's in a vasilica and it was imprinted on a cloak and was supposedly the legend. The way it is is that not to get too detailed of it, is that whether you believe it or not, is that the archbishop that was to be given the message, he was from a place in Spain that knew exactly what it was going to mean. The roses were Celian. The roses Castilian did not grow in Mexico. Labejalpe Virgen in Spain was from the town he was from. She was the black Madonna. That Juadalupe is the river that is named after. I believe it has a dual meaning, like it's both abrah Arabic and Spanish or Latin, but it also means mouth of wolves or something. And so the the entire message, even though it is completely clo cloaked, it completely dressed in Aztec symbolism. The words and the meanings of what the message was was tailored specifically to the archbishop that I'm sorry, the bishop that was there because of where he came from in Spain. And so it's almost like almost like a quantum moment in time of taking that message from that part in Spain and then transmitmuting it into that place in that that hill and the hill itself where she supposedly appeared was a goddess to the Aztec people, and she was like the Medusa or whatever, but she would also was for rebirth and what have you. Yes, it was placed specifically in a church that supposedly has lay lines and so forth.
Speaker 1: Yes, what I was thinking, sorry, is there was designs around it that could have possibly made music, and I just thought it might have been specific to that church.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I'm sorry. Yes, on the cloak itself, it has patterns that if you were to place them into a musical instrument, it plays music.
Speaker 1: It's actual tuned specifically for that church. If that image was inside a church, that's all. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sorry, you're not talking about the shroud of Turin No, no, no, no, okay, okay, yes, So.
Speaker 4: In Lacrosse, Wisconsin, they have this shrine to Our Lady Guadalupe. I don't know if you can see that, but it is on top of this hill overlooking the city, and I mean there's nothing else around it that's anywhere close to how grand and magnificent this place is. And it's like it's just comes out of nowhere. But the entire church is like it's a recent build, but it's all based around this vision of Guadalupe and Mexico, and it's you know, it's kind of odd that, you know, it would be celebrated up here so far away from it. But this, this Our Lady Guadalupe thing is very much like the mystical heart of the Catholic Church.
Speaker 2: From there, I mean, here is is Fatima. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say. In the Americas it's Ue Lupe, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Here you have the same thing. But with Fatima, it's it's I think it's the only para paranormal event that is recognized by the Vatican. This is what happened in Fatima. Although I find very strange that someone would say to treat children, go home and mutilate yourself for the scenes of others. It doesn't make any sense to me, and they and they did nutilate themselves seriously, seriously, so it makes no sense. But it was witnessed by I don't remember, it was twelve thousand people or something like that. The second or third time it happened, they all saw the sun. Yeah, the sun come real close, real close, real close, until they couldn't see anything else but light. And then the light spoke and it's gone. And that's the last thing. But it's quite a strange event. But could it have happened by could be explained by some kind of hive mind of some note that appear there are suddenly some vortex. Something can explain not meaning that it is, but it can explain it. You'll still happen today in a lotri So you go to visit a lottery and a lot of people still have hallucinations and hear voices. And that's one of the reasons people go there because each time you cross the gate of one of the nine gates that it has, it has these magnetic vortices that automatically tune your brain to one hundred and ten hertz, so everyone is on the same frequency, but answering what you're saying before headless when they use this camera that detects the magnetic fields and the signatures of the people and of the rocks or whatever. When they put someone meditating on top or in front of that stone, you can see the stone and the person as soon as the person entering the state of meditation helps by the site itself, which the exact same level. This is to create this entanglement between the two. The person and the stone are the same. They just disappear from the image. There is no more person there. They are all the same thing. And even if it is on top of the stone, person will still disappear from the image. It's all the stone. So it's all a matter of like, like it's often said, it's all a matter of frequency and vibration, as Tesla was saying so many times.
Speaker 4: Right, but this could explain all of these instances of miracles happening in the ancient world. Is just you know, it's part of these frequencies and how they were you know, perceived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all, my only absolutism is to not be absolutistic.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it can explain a lot of these things because we know that just because it's your imagination, it doesn't mean you don't get cut, or your skin doesn't open, or you don't have hurt or bruises. It can only be it can just be done by your mind. We know that the mind has the ability to create those those openings in the flesh or those bruises or whatever. The mind can create it. So even an abduction can be just one event of hallucination. But doesn't mean that all of them are hallucination. I do you agree, But but it can justify that people just saying no, it has the marks, he has the cuts, no, no, no, no. That the mind can do a lot of stuff to the body.
Speaker 4: It can be a both ends situation where the human mind is being used as the manifesto that yeah.
Speaker 1: I have often thought that some people who uh maybe with these UFO sightings were like targeted, like you just like shot with them, and that's the experience. They thought they had something.
Speaker 2: But if you go and take a high dose of phylo saban, for instance, and you pass through the experience of being abducted, right, it was the drug. So when it happens but you did take no drug, no one will consider that it was because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. In the wrong frequency or whatever, and it created that hallucination.
Speaker 4: So right, mine's become more malleable at different frequencies. I think that's that's a big part of why the government is so interested in this stuff is I think they can They believe they can come up with a pause button, right, the correct amount of frequency applied to the body in this certain way, you could get a person to turn off. And I think that's a big goal of most governments, is you know they were an off button on humans, or at least a pause button.
Speaker 2: Sure, Well, they cannot weaponize this, and that's that's a big detriment because they don't know how to opanize it. They tried, the Russians tried it. The problem is affected everyone, not only the enemy, but even their own troops. So if affects everyone, you cannot use it.
Speaker 4: So well.
Speaker 5: In contrast, it seems like they're hiding the benefits and also look looking to make it detrimental too, as you as you point out, but it seems like the benefits too are being hidden.
Speaker 2: Well, they are using for their own benefits. If you go to their clinics, they will have these tanks with water. We don't know what the water is. They use electricity, so micro impulse electrics, they use magnetics, they use all of these type of technologies, but they are not accessible to the public. If you see the documentary Thrive, Thrive, Yes, thrive, sorry, Strive is to accomplish, right to evolve is strife, right, I'm saying thrive. So you have drive one. Drive one is more dedicated to free energy and these boxes that you can have at the outside your door and they'll produce more than enough electricity for your complete house and with no fuel into them. And the second one is more dedicated to all these new technologies of healing that are completely in accordance to these ancient technologies of frequency.
Speaker 5: And another benefit that they are aware of or we all are aware of, is the vibrations destroying parasites. Right, isn't And I believe that the Rife machine I just was trying to figure out the name was designed on that. It's been uh, you know, cast as a conspiracy and you know, not not medically accepted, but same principle getting finding the vibration that works again as to the parasitic infection but doesn't hurt the host. Yeah, pretty simple idea. But right to your point of all these healing potential places.
Speaker 2: Sure as a coincidence, we are talking about the the tritactyls. One of them has a something on his chest that has so its rounds. This side is round than has a connection, and it's right here. And the material that that is, they say that it's made. It's used medically to destroy parasites, to purify things. That's what they use. And in fact it is only dangerous if inhaled. If inhaled it can irritate to lums and because it's a dust that is quite rough, but as a material is us medically to clean bodies and purified stuff. So I found that interesting that it was on the chest of that creature.
Speaker 3: It's so much different like whenever you are serializing, like one of those laboratory cabinets we use UV light, you're using photons to serilize. And so if you take the concept of photons being used to serialize, then you can use the concept of phonons. I think that's what they call particles of sound. You can use. The concept would be virtually the same. I think if you could find the correct frequency to do that to basically just resonate every even the water inside their bodies and combust them or tear them open. I don't think.
Speaker 2: If you are interested in that, I advise you to watch the Strive To documentary because they will go deep into that and they'll show the machines that they are they now using by these rich people with extraordinary they are healing serious, serious illness by emitting the right frequency that either helps the body to reject the bad element or destroys directly the bad element because they have the exact same frequency and they send the anti frequency of the frequency that that organism resonates and they kill it.
Speaker 3: And would that be the same concept as using magnets.
Speaker 2: In terms of metics, it includes electromagnetics. I think it's for different therapies instead of being by cancers or but yes, they also use it.
Speaker 4: Well, there's also the I saw a scientist who turn seawater into a vertable liquid using frequency. So he's hitting the sea water with a frequency and he can light it on fire. And it's like, well, that seems like that takes care of the power crisis as long as the fact is it. You know, to electromagnetically draining, you've You've got solid state fuel all around the planet, and what are they doing with that?
Speaker 2: Burned the ocean, all the oceans inflamed.
Speaker 4: You could you could have massive power plants that just use seawater instead of you know, all this nuclear energy and all the rest of the stuff to boil water. I don't think that'd be kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Where is that supercar presented in the in the exposition the World Fair of Cars. It was presented twelve years ago, that can go four hundred kilometers an hour and work at seawater. That's the only thing you have to put on the on the on the tank was seawater. He was presented on this very mainstream expo, but it disappeared completely as soon as the exposition ended. Where is it, Noel? The technology, technology didn't appear anywhere. It just finished the guy that did it. Yes, in order to do what he did, it had to be. It has to be in the billion scale to create something like that.
Speaker 4: We are on a huge precipice when it comes to water science just right now. All we have to do is go back to looking at frequency, vibration, easy zones and all the rest of that stuff and start applying that in general to biology and all these other forms of physics, and you'll find that, you know, the idea of these cavitation bubbles. Have you ever heard of this? So, cavitation bubbles are produced from a void in water, right, So when you see a ship's propeller or whatever moving through the water, it creates these cavitation bubbles that are purely because of the amount of energy you're just moving through the water creates these voids. Well, if you can actually create a cavitation bubble between two frequencies and then have that cavitation bubble produce light out of this bubble, and these have been studies that have been done for years, and it's like, that's called fusion. You're creating light and energy out of a cavitation bubble from water. So what if we apply other energies to it. What if you know you've got that frequency to create this uh, you know seawater that lights on fire, apply that too, Well, now you've got a self sustaining source of energy that's sort of like fusion. I guess it would be fusion really, and nobody's talking about it. You know, it's it's right there, it's available, And that would be uh energy from the void. If you think about it, cavitation means a cavity. All you're doing is taking the energy from a cavity. And if that's the case, that that opens up a whole new branch of science and technical I.
Speaker 2: Don't know how it is related, but I know that they now use for some years now, they use two opposite rotating propellers on the ships to to don't create that cavitation because that slows that energy slows the boat down. So they will take they have a specific form for the for the propeller and they will take each one in the difference, which doesn't make any sense, but they do retate opposite one to another to order to avoid those those black holes in the water. Let's call it like that that sucked the boat backwards. And that's the term that they use is cavitation. So that that's how I see the connection, right.
Speaker 4: But you know, if they're if they're slowing down in the water because of that, that means that there's a lot of energy being used in those cavitation bubbles and nobody's harnessing that power, you know, and it does eat away at ships. These cavitation bubbles.
Speaker 2: Will eat away at chips exactly.
Speaker 4: And how is cavitation eating away at ships unless there's a lot of energy inside of that. Well, I don't see how people don't see this.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: The problem is there has to be control and the system has to prevail, right and if if everyone starts to becoming independent, feding energy will be then what do they have to control us? Right right now? If they end to control us, they have to just unplug the power. And we are powerless. We don't have food, we don't have water, we don't have communications, we don't have anything. We are becoming immediately isolated from the world, no matter how populated that the neighborhood is, because in three days, everyone will be fighting for food and water and they don't mind what I have to do for their family to survive.
Speaker 5: And I wonder, I mean, this is highly speculative to bear with me, but I wonder if some of these sites might have not even helped develop our minds into a state where we were more telepathic. And I mean, if that is what institutions would definitely dislike if we knew we're being wied to, you know, and I know it's crazy to suggest, but what if it really got our hands into like the telepathy tapes, into a place where we were grounded but intuitive.
Speaker 2: That's that's exactly how a lottery was described before they put the cathedral there, concentrating all the energy inside the cathedral. They what is described on the lottery is that they all share the same hive mind where they knew exactly if you are an outsider, if you are lying. It's not like mind mind reading, but they could pass on. The people are more readable, so you cannot fool the other person, or they can detect your intentions. It's described something as that in a lottery. And it is a huge city. It's not a small place. It is big. So it's fascinating that they were using that. That's wild, Yeah, and still happens today.
Speaker 5: Go on, go on.
Speaker 3: That was I'm sorry. That was the concept to with arrival is that? And I don't know if you've seen in the movie, but basically, these in terrestrials come in and their language itself is taught to one of the scientists, and in learning that language, it reshaped her brain and made synapses that were not there before. And in making those synapses, because she learned the language, she was now capable of seeing time circular. That was the premise of it. So yeah, and I think that is true. I think the way that you learn things, it's no different than learning several languages. You now have an extensive I guess ability to communicate your feeling and feelings are not binary. Language is binary, right, and so when you go to describe a feeling, you cannot because language is binary, where feelings are not. They transcend binary. But when you have multiple languages, you can you can feel a little bit more of a descriptive availability to you to describe the feeling because now you've you know, you have like more I guess tools. But I think with that movie, it was it was kind of tapping into rewiring of the brain and being able to harness or be able to have more capabilities for what the brain authors like to be like telekinesis or even seeing time circular.
Speaker 4: Well, Lisa, what about the movie Interstellar with Woody Harrelson's brother, I forgot his name, but where he's talking through books, right, but he's inside of a black hole speaking across right, So there's and first off, they're talking about this this race of beings that created this that they must be like gods. And then they're like, wait, we created this, and so there's that sort of same messaging there is like what if we're connecting to something that's you know, inside of us, that's creating this place.
Speaker 2: How many are there? Yeah?
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's like there's a quote and I'm going to get it wrong, but it's like travel the world and when you venture outside, you will find yourself. And I think that kind of embodies that, is that we will leave who we are at this moment and move beyond and end up read right back to where we're at. We created all this just to come back, and I think that if you believe in that, the people that come back are us, we come back almost like an have.
Speaker 2: You ever calculated Have you ever calculated the ratio of death versus the ratio of reincarnation? No, because it doesn't add up. It doesn't. That's why I don't think reincarnation can serve as a full explanation because the ones that are here are much much, much less than the world and that we're here before. So when Daldo, some people say, oh, no, doesn't matter because it's cycled, so it keeps recycling. So of the number is just to say no, that's not how it happened, because.
Speaker 1: See I didn't have an idea about that though. Actually I was wondering because you were saying before about energy not being able to be destroyed. Right, I'm also public a fu ton of energy through my computer that wasn't used. Now music, it's just being harnessed inside of a machine instead of skin. Right, So now there's bodies because that energy is in there instead of a soul as a meat sack. Look sounds crazy, but I'm wondering about this is a BioSuit.
Speaker 2: This is a BioSuit the fact. Look what I'm going to bring That's why I'm not going to extrapolate here. What I'm going to bring into our next trialogue is precisely that that our body, not our body, our real self that is not on our body, just connected to it. Can you use what ver we tell him that is our body. That's why the rubber arm experiment works. It doesn't matter the if it is your body or not, as long as you are telling it that's your body you're experiencing.
Speaker 4: And the occultists have been on this for so many centuries, talking about being brought into form. They're almost like speaking about it from a third person perspective, like we get brought into form because they're looking at what's going on around them, what is doing.
Speaker 1: That's his story.
Speaker 3: That is, that is what happens at conception in that you have an explosion happened within the zygote itself or pre psychote, I guess you could say. And it is the ability to trap matter, to trap energy into matter in that you were basically I guess calling forth, I don't know an nsity and energy whatever, and you're able to trap it into tissue into mass.
Speaker 2: That's one. That flash of light happened right exactly, Yes.
Speaker 3: When when you were doing IVF for women who were doing IVF or I guess both that the the obg y ns when they are transferred doing the implantation of sperm into the egg, they're looking for that flash. If they do not see that flash under the microscope, they do not consider those eggs viable and they will not transfer them into the uterus. So yes, it is good.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Well, it would be interesting because this flash again flash of light, if we can determine the frequency and repeat that and get sort of like a manifestation idea frequency going on using those tones and hurts residents.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's exactly why we are failing to cloning or to create viable creatures. We are failing at that point. We are only using biology and not metaphysics. Because if you think, if you can't, you say that, sorry, we solve it for them. I take it back, No, you didn't solve them because you are here and so are us, and we are not part of the animal wall. So we are the only one that's not natural in this play. We don't belong anywhere, we don't fit anywhere. We can survive anywhere, we need specific conditions. We are not made for nature nature, and it's not a matter of evolution because the riff is too big, there is nothing in the middle. You go from the trees to building houses.
Speaker 4: So I think Kate Wheeler has a pretty good explanation on that with his idea of these the point or the passage of velocity, I think that's what it's called. But he's talking about the place between two magnetic poles that actually sustains the most amount of life and the most amount of energy possible. Is that mathematical zone between the two poles on a magnet. And so you look at the Earth, you look at the Solar System, you look at all these different systems. It all has to do with that generalized shape and where things are happening and what things are happening. And so when you take that specific geometry and make the application to the body, you can start seeing all these other relations and it goes back into the geometric concept of the planet itself and all those different nodes and energy points. It's all part of the same system, right, And if you.
Speaker 2: Think about it, that all of this all can just be happening at a different level on what we call consciousness. We might as well be inside a marble or a molly and we are just atoms in there because there is no scale. There is no there is no need for any of that, because the perception would be exactly the same. It's like the end of the mid movie where you see the kids playing bowling, and there were universes inside of those balls, and then and then galaxies and then planets and so on. So I think that the scale matter. We reached the conclusion that there is no scale. The reality itself doesn't need a space.
Speaker 4: Right, yep. That's the big issue that goes right back to Parmenides seven hundred BC, what he's talking about on nature and Xenu's paradox, same idea, maybe there is no space, that motion is technically impossible, and all they want to do is expland it away with some trigonometry. But there's a lot more to that concept than anybody gives it credit for. Everything is one thing. That's why they call it the universe. That's why you know all of these things are connected entirely.
Speaker 2: We are now starting to speak about multiverses and we are going to overcomplicate this. Instead of going through a singularity, we are going through expansion and expansion and expansion without end until it becomes completely meaningless. It's it's the old saying that you have to look within so that you understand what it's outside, and we keep looking outside. We're trying to identify everything by what we see outside, and further on and further on, and we lose concept of what is going on right here right now. And according to what mad Scientists was saying is I think that once people realize of these moments that we all have where we are able to say things that we never know we never knew we knew, or that some information comes to us all the sudden when we need it, or that some event happens and a strange coincidence and strange fertitious time for it to happen. That is just when people manage to be in what can be called the zone, because the objective to me is to bypass sinking and the brain completely and trying to live in that state that I now have a new word for it since our last podcast. I think there is the felix felicious state of mind. That is the potion that Eric Potter takes and everything goes right if you remember it takes the potion and all it does is well, I suddenly feel that I should be in that place. And we all have those sensations we issues to ignore them. So I think that's exactly state of mind that we all have to put ourselves. Is not here now, There is living in the moment and in this state of constant contemplation, as Eaton says, the awareness of awareness. Where we are in the zone, we are in connection with a kashik network. We have access to information we can we don't need to ask for the guidance because we are just flowing with it. And as long as we flow and we follow our instincts instead of thinking about them, perhaps that's how we move into a higher form of self. Maybe there's this there's this great show. It's called Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, and he talks about the whole time is the flow state. He has to get into the flow state so that he could solve these crimes or whatever, and so he's just going wherever his intuition is pulling him, and in doing so he finds these clues.
Speaker 4: Related to the activity. There's also the Holistic Assassin, which never gets hit and she can kill any what she wants to. It's the same idea like there's no you know, the universe is not playing favorites here. It's like, you can do kind of whatever you want to. But these are the basic underlying principles that you must abide by.
Speaker 2: Sure, And then then you have these ridiculous things that are imposing to us since since we are child, that is the relation between good and evil, right, and that perception of good and nicol is completely unbiguous. It's completely selfish and driven into the self instead of being into into others because what is good for uns could be evil for others, and vice versa.
Speaker 4: It's self perpetuating.
Speaker 2: Exactly. I see my mother, my mother, she has an infestation of ants on the wall that she can't get rid off, and so she now is killing every single or covering every single hole. Events and them saying what are you doing to the poor creatures that those are not even close to your door? Its sense, it's a past, so it's good. It's they are no longer doing evil to those poor creatures that have no notion of what's going on. So I ask if there is an alien species that are in dire need of a planet and they reach to planet Earth, and it's perfect. The only problem is there is these inconvenient creatures called humans that will stop them from living in peace because we will never give them rest. So for the good of their community, they decide to kill us. All right, from our perspective, these aliens are very very mad, very bad people. From their children, they are heroes because they are doing all they can. Yeah, exactly, So all of this, all our principles are based in something that is there has no foundations. It just happens to work in a specific society until some years ago. If you go to Turkey and you dinner at someone's house and you don't burp loudly at the end of your meal, it was very rude because it seems you didn't like your meal. You didn't burp, so you didn't like your meal. Right, But you take the same guy to a fancy restaurant in these states and that finish off the mill at the middle of the restaurant, that guy is completely rude. That you see.
Speaker 1: All of this is very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not based on morality, it's not based on equity, it's not based on empathy. We never we are not taught to think do only to others what you're like done to yourself. We are not talked like this. We have talked to keep yourself safe. There's the enemies, we are the good guys. The whole world is there to hurt you. So we are always creating this this fences that doesn't allow to connect one another because we are in fear and of one another's people, industry, and after COVID. After COVID, people will go to the other sidewalk.
Speaker 4: It's linear time versus circular time. Right, So all of these good and evil events is what pushes history forward, and that's what gives people the ability to manipulate others with their own agendas by thinking in terms of these linear events when actually there's a completely different way of seeing things that can get you out of the cycle that you're repeating over and over again that we call linear time. It's not really linear at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but imagine that your brain is an interface that is a biological biomachine that has a quantum entanglement to your real self. Let's put it this way, right, and you have a society that is constantly forcing you to live in a state of survival. There's no piece your own constant feel war, famine, terror, whatever, and that brings you out of your brain and into your Brockus brain or the reptilian brain, and that reptilian brain makes you live as almost as a zombie. And that's what we see. You have no access to your knowledge, you have no access to yourself. You're living in those basic five percent degree of consciousness that allows you to function in the world, but doesn't allow you to understand spirituality, doesn't allow to understand the real power of being human, of absorption of nature of environment or whatever. It just keeps you on that nine to five state with the occasional football game or race or whatever you are into and doesn't allow people to evolve. So if you concentrate all of that, you put these cell phones and all these Wi Fi and all these frequencies that also help in keeping you in that low level state, there's no chance to evolve. You can try to say the biggest truth to liberate the population, they would not listen to you. In fact, we've seen that to every single one easily. They used to take them with the nails and stick them to crosses or kill them in a fire or whatever. The process is not so different. So it's very hard to evolve in a world where people are not by their own entire fault. But it's easy to reach because people are just unplugged from reality and are completely drowned in this fake environment that is created by news, by social media, by ever all the two sources, music, the frequency of music, all of that.
Speaker 5: That's so interesting. You say drowned because water sinks to the lowest level, right, and people that are drowning have sunk as far as like our biological system, we're kind of destined to go through peaks and valleys in an energetic manner, just in the daily let alone. More broadly, but one thing to pursue. I think it's good to look for plateaus. Like as a writer, I never have found a plateau like that peaks and valleys, peaks and valleys, but otherwise I like to really have my system oriented in a plateau instead of going through these cycles of peaks and valleys. And I don't know if that's helpful for other people. I hope it is, But just understanding that we function in that manner and looking for the plateau, not necessarily ascension and depth. Definitely not into the swamp is Ricardo mentioned, but just a plateau is balanced is often opportunity.
Speaker 4: I think there's something to be said about the ability to control reactivity because I think it's within those reactions and the emotional response is that they get so much traction for their agendas. You know, That's that's really where that cycle starts to come out.
Speaker 5: And really because a mental trick for that is to respond, not react, and that might take a moment or two of thinking, that might take a more refined physical movement, if you will, But thinking of the word reaction. It breaks down to basically being an actor, right, we don't need and doing it again, repeating it right, So and so looking at that word is very to your point. This is that's base and it's probably going to get us into a pattern that we don't appreciate or isn't useful. So looking for a response is a way to elevate that. And it's just a thought trick. I mean, it's not an active solution.
Speaker 2: How many people do you know that are in control that follow that path? That's that alone is to prove that being good. It's not a meaning of being successful because these people are the worst that can have in terms of evil capacity, and they are the ones in control, and they justify their actions by their own needs. They believe in what they're doing, and there's no judgment.
Speaker 5: There is no judgment. If you want to be wealthy, lose your morality, right, So if you want to be successful, that's different.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But like a lot of people, as you point out, are extremely wealthy and really have kind of a low morality, were not.
Speaker 2: Aware of the reality.
Speaker 4: Go on, heavens Well, I was going to say that it builds that cycle of reactivity is we're constantly responding to what the people who claim to rule us do in such a way that gives them the ability to manipulate our emotions the next time. So it's like, just by watching these cycles and understanding what's happening inside of us can change the outcomes, because if we're not feeding into these events and these different uh you know, scandals and everything else, that they're sort of perpetrated because it's always been like this. It's always been one crisis after another, you know, as long as I've been around. That's that's kind of the way things were. And people keep asking, why can't we go back to the time when there were crisis is every five minutes?
Speaker 2: Sure, that's why. It's always Why aren't there good news on the news?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Aren't there good news to be killed? Sorry?
Speaker 3: There's not itselves. We love we love draw where story. We human beings are storytellers. We thrive on stories and live vicariously through other people. And so the misery loves company. You know, if we hear bad things, we're you know, train wreck, you're just watching it. It's not good, it's not But I think we have bred that into our society and now we're just jonesing for it. You know, when's the next bad event going to happen. But I think one thing that you've said regardlo and then building upon Ethan's plateau and then Headless's reactivity is if you, from what I've read, with fasting, when you suspend yourself from eating, right, you basically are retraining your brain because you're cleansing the guide, you're suspending yourself from earthly things, and you're placing yourself into a state of practice anxiety, practice going without and you map or you navigate your brain through difficult moments. And so when you speak of not of not being reactive by thins, is the practice right. But I think also we forget that the gut biome or the gut microbiome dictates a lot of our brain. And so if we talk about, you know, the foods that are placed on the shelves for us to consume, and then that dictating how we think is essential. And not to push back just a little bit, but I disagree. I think we are part of the planet and and that if we stick our fingers in the dirt, that we can become reconnected, and that we can send our intuition better that we can feel the acoustaic even more so because we have brought back some of the natural bacteria back into our gut that works in synchronicity with with our the way it was supposed to be, or the way that before we decided to take the verge, I'm sorry, the verge over to technology and instead back going into into it and telepathic type moments.
Speaker 4: So I got the perfect example for you. So we used to have gut flora that was capable of processing and storing hydrogen. So all we eat is hydrocarbons at all we process is the carbons, not the hydrogen. But we used to have the ability to do that. So we're missing a huge chunk of our experience as humans on the planet, which is causing depression all these other symptoms because we're not able to process hydrogen anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, because when we look at the Incas, we look at the Mayans, we look at the Egyptians, we look at what about the Egyptians with the Aztecs, we look at the Hopies. They were so connected to the planet, and of course they knew, of course they could sense, of course they could commune. Of course they could do the things that we don't understand that they could, and we think it's magical, we think it's just no. They were just very connected because they had that SIMP, that synchronous city going on, I think. And then with the sun itself, because you know, every single cell in our body has the receipt of vitamin D and that tells you that looking at the sun is the is conserved throughout the species of Homo sapien or Homeo erectus, whoever you want to And so we're requiring that download of the entire electromagnetic spectrum of the Sun to deliver the message to within us. And I don't know. I think that you go long without the sun, you start to see enormous amounts of diseases just manifest based on that. And so to take people out of the sun, to leave them in buildings, to put blue light in front of their face constantly, you have essentially cut them off of any kind of communication, whether it's between each other, whether it's to source, whether it's you know, what have you.
Speaker 4: You know, that's my team.
Speaker 2: I agree, I would like to invoke a little bit of duality from my part, and I would answer to you that I agree with everything is said in terms of humans as interaction with the planet, but I would justify that by the fact that whoever made humans used something that was of the earth and as being as the ones that created us might have been something closer to what we call a god or an angel or a half divine creature that was imitating that ord of Creators, of that nucleus of Creators or whatever people want to call.
Speaker 3: It, the Grand Order of Developers.
Speaker 2: Yes, so we have half belonging to the planet and half on the spiritual world. So you have this choice, like l Rond, that we can choose to be immortal or to be non Mortalbert No, l Ron from Lord of the Rings, That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, he said that.
Speaker 2: That was yeah, because l Ron was half half health. It was not the pure health, it was half health. So he and his brother and his children got the choice to be either mortal or non mortal. These sons, one decided to be mortal and the other one decided not to be, if I were call correctly. But the point is we can interact with this planet and it's wondrous and its emotions and all of it not only because we have that half animal, we also have that half spirtual that help us transcend from the animal perception.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that if we enter into the world of a panther, or even to the world of them all that under beneath the ground, it will have some perception of its environment. But humans take it further because they can appreciate it. They can value as we see some animals do. There are some animals that we look at them and we see that they are really appreciating something, They are being aware of awareness at that moment, they are actually enjoying it, be the sunset or a program in television or whatever. There are some things in animals sometimes some animals, not all. My dog is completely insane. Some animals, some animals do have that human something into them. That's how I would justify myself by saying that we are not part of the earth. Well, that's I would like to say that, just thank you.
Speaker 4: Well, I think there's a big linkage between what we are and where we're going. So what if we're just being selectively bred into gray aliens for a AI overlord that doesn't exist yet, but it's building himself backwards in time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: That's what we are. We're going to be the servants of the AI that's going to use our bodies as a container.
Speaker 2: You have a lot of contact tees that now it's not a fashion, but it was a fashion in the eighties nineties. It was a fashion to have contact tees. One of my favorite is a guy that never got the prediction right. Never, he'd never never managed one. That is Alex Collier. But he's a very humane guy. He's not there to fool you or to trick you. He actually believes in what he's saying. He actually believed that they had all those encounters that they told, all of that story. He actually believes in all of that. So although he might be giving you wrong information, at least he's not trying to fool you. He's transmitting what he actually believes is And according to him and any others, the Grays are humans in the future. They are coming from the future where our DNA led them to that form because it's all but spent and led to that anomorphic form with almost as sectuated, and they are trying to revitalize their DNA going back to what it was to being a human by doing experiments with us trying to impregnate human females or trying to use semen from males on their females. That's what they explain, they are trying to do that. This is in regardless you say, they say that the Grays are us in the future, in the distant future.
Speaker 4: I know. Yeah, That's what I was kind of going for, is what if it's not about them trying to rebuild their species as much as it is making more of their kind to be vessels for whatever this thing is that takes over their minds and bodies, which wold makes sense. If you think about all the psychic experiences people have with UFOs, it seems like they're incredibly much more psychic enabled than humans are. And if that's the case, maybe there's something else acting through them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's funny because if you remember Stephen Greer with the Disclosure Project, he spent all of those years connecting all those generals, all those military people, convincing them to go testify on the Congress of what they've seen, what they read, and all of a sudden he gives all of that and says, now, this is all a spiritual connection. Let's go to the top of the mountain with a group of people, and let's call these entities these wefos. It's a huge jump that I didn't see anyone commenting on. But he transitioned from one day to the other to this. He now only believes that they are completely transcendent connections, when he had all these thousands of documents showing him that this our physical events, that they are real, that they saw this being, that they saw these ships, that these ships interrupted these nuclear facilities and that and so on and blah blah blah. And he then transitions completely and says, no, no, I want it as a group of people in the hive mind state on top of the mountain, and let's call this being and and talk to them.
Speaker 4: So who's that who's that guy that you don't like? Nick?
Speaker 1: Oh, which lower Alexandro to think he's another no, no, not a it's the.
Speaker 4: Guy who's got the orb alien experiences.
Speaker 3: With hathor he's got the kid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh what the fuck is the name? Yeah? I think it's I just think it's a bullsh Sorry, it's all it's just I think his fallows was a bullshit story.
Speaker 2: To look, there was his name.
Speaker 4: I forgot a blood cell, blood cell. There we got.
Speaker 2: You have this. You had this South African gentleman that I think was living in the in the States, but I'm not sure if maybe he was in South Africa. So what he did is he transformed the cameras. Somehow a normal camera transformed the camera and he was able to detect different light signatures on the film. And so when he started to point these film cameras, these old recorders that used the cassettes still and then he moved on when he changed the cameras the sensor and he started pointing them to the sky. He started seeing the rods and the spheres during day night, it doesn't matter. They're always there, going back and forward in the sky. And this guy only has a presentation of fifteen minutes in a small documentary. Well he has lots of information. It was quite active in the in the eighties and nineties. And now we can't find anything about this guy, how he transformed the cameras, what he used, You can't see any of that. But he was the one that started the rods movement. Because if you see these animals that are going that are seen going into and out of sinotis which people that talks about sinotas never talked about this creatures. But there are footage of people going down these sonotas, and do you see frame by frame you see these strange rods with things that flap alongside the tube that makes them flow. So why you're trying to prove is that these are not wa foes but creature, actually creatures that we cannot see for some reason, but we in specific forms the camera can detect them in specific conditions. And I never seen that talked. It just died completely.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: What they said was that it was the artifact from the way that camcorder records on film. So it's got all of these multiple frames happening in the same magnetic strip because a bug or something is moving through it and it looks like a rod. That's the official explanation, but there are some cases within that structure where that's not applicable because there's no creature. But it does change the frame of reference to how we view time, and having that ability will change the phenomenology of what you're seeing, because it's it's not just the amount of light that we let into our eyes, it's the amount of time that we're actually using to process data. It's like the what do they call that on a computer where the processor is still right. So the amount of hurts in your process or time changes based off of your frame of reference to what's going on around you.
Speaker 3: Yes, zero zero three percent of the entire electromagnetic spectrum you're talking about, not even one percent of the electro magnetic You don't even see one percent. God only knows. We don't have the the cave ability as a machinery and are retina to see it. So there is also that, and is.
Speaker 2: It designed or by accident?
Speaker 1: Imagine that.
Speaker 2: Look if it's the Superman syndrome, if you have all the senses activated, how would you focus? How would you be effective as a worker, as a servant, as a repredatory male or female? You have to focus into something. And so the narrow reality our sense is narrow reality so that we can absorb it in a way that it can be effective, not spiritual, but effective in this reality. And I think all of that can be manipulated because you see all through the animal around there's animals that not only can communicate by infrasound, like elephants that can communicate three two hundred kilometers away because they feel the sound from their pause, not from the ears. Is the pause that capture the infrasound. You have the ultrasound from dolphins that we also cannot hear. So those guys that are trying to translate the dolphin information by audible sound, they will never get there because there's a lot more sound in there than what they are using to decode it. And so when they send the messages back to the dolphins, what happens is the dolphin is very clever, and if they send this stupid human is only used part of the of the letters of the phrase. So but I understand what it's talking about. It's like we're reading to those texts that they have the words not complete, but we still can read it. I think that's what happens English.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: There is animals that can see in the dark. There's animals that don't need eyes to see. There's animals that have the electromagnetic senses. There's the animals that can sense the environment by electricity.
Speaker 4: So you're just describing altus over and over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. So the platypus was to see if the mammals could sustain all of that at once. That the problem is they got really ugly. I'm weird.
Speaker 3: I it's just a leftover parts. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 4: Once you get into the sensory systems of the platypus, it's it's so mind boggling because they can't see unless they're in water putting out those those waves of energy that they pick up, all this electromagnetic spectrum stuff. So it's they're like almost completely blind, but the only way that they see is in water, and they're always rolling around on the land. It's it's just a crazy animal.
Speaker 2: And they're poisonous exactly that I recently found out. I didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look you know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, please go no.
Speaker 3: Even what you're saying about, like all this sensory perception, you hear about also and you can take it to like a more you know, ecosystem level, in that you have like these super pot events where you have a congregation of all the different orcas, all the different whales, all the different whatever to come for the birth of one or the dying of another. Where you have elephants that come to mourn the dead, they bury their dead, and they that they buried or on the day of that the animal died, they will come back to that location to mourn they're dead. I mean, you still have all of this still occurring. It's not just isolated to you know, oh they can perceive this, or oh they can perceive that. It's all encompassing a most across species across taxa.
Speaker 4: Really right, and have you seen the sharks that have actually approached humans for help with the beetles stock? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a chick that they bring other ones.
Speaker 2: Are you a dentist? I have something here? Yeah?
Speaker 1: It is for real, right, that's what it was like. Take it the dentist.
Speaker 5: One looks like a doll that scooted a turtle onto the boat.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it was helping the turtle.
Speaker 5: It's like three species and the like, what what is going on here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think it was saving the turtle from like a sea lion or something that was going after it where something was on it maybe yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it was a save it from something. Yeah, it was like the dolphin knew exactly what it was doing to the humans.
Speaker 2: And this allows me to correct something that I said before that is I said it backwards. What I meant is there's a lot more people now than the people that died, So there is not enough souls to feel all the bodies that are now alive. That's what I meant to say, and I said it the other way around. So well some of them, some of them might be on those animals that we see operating almost as human.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, Yeah, the Buddhists don't limit our reincarnation into human form, sure, but that.
Speaker 4: Does that does raise interesting questions. So with the more people coming on this planet and the more souls coming on this planet, when do you reach this critical density?
Speaker 2: Well, if you go to the records, we are reaching a peak and they are starting to decline. So it's cyclical and it's in conformity with the different types of societies. So if your society is left less efficient in terms of maintaining the health or the food of the population, that cycle is much faster. But in our case, our technology has allowed us to grow to enormous number of people, but it's already started to decline because the natural forces that data can't explain doesn't allow. So this story that we will get to twenty billion people, it can't happen because we are already having our biology being shut down in terms of reproduction, and they are helping with that with the deer eogenics and all of that. If they are accelerating it, but we are already be clicing infertility. It's like it's the same process that led the trees to kill the kudoos that were eating the acacias. So when they saw that the kudoos were eating too much of the acacia, that acacia would send a electromagnetic signal that is carried by the wind, which I don't know how to explain how it happens, but they send something from we the win wi fi that is captured by the other trees, and they intentively transform themselves into poisonous and so when they start eating them, they die.
Speaker 4: This is why I hate talk about the bird flu, because the bird flu is a response to overpopulation within these bird populations. So the only time you see the bird flu pop up over and over again is when those birds have outgrown their environments and promoting all of this idea of well, where we're going to put the bird flu on you. It's just symbolic of what they think of us. Is they're trying to depopulate us with this also.
Speaker 3: They've removed all the apex predators. They complain about the outbreaks of aldlife diseases, but yet the apex predators were keeping all of that in check. They were taking out the week from the population. And now we've rendered all of the populations almost sorry, rendered all the populations to not have an ability to weed out the disease and sick.
Speaker 2: So right, the same with humans. We are now saving children that would have no chance of survival, especially at worst and so on. So that's why we have this high level of people that have deficiencies and all of that because we cherish them and we allow them to grow. In the past that wouldn't happen. And if you go to the to the what's their name, that the guys from the three hundreds, the Spartans Spartans, if you were born with the defect, you were just abandoned literally I'm not sure that they throw it as in the movie, but you were discarded, so they wouldn't bring you to try and heal you.
Speaker 4: But about the Spartans, funny things about the Spartans is their eugenics class based society did not hold up well against the Romans, and they were supposed to be the pinnacle of warrior culture, but they were pretty easily dispatched by this new empire of the Romans, who didn't necessarily have the same kind of focus towards population control they were.
Speaker 5: They were assimilated and hybrid vigor In fact, right, they're more the opposite. They had everybody.
Speaker 4: No, they fought against the Romans for several several.
Speaker 5: No, no, I mean the Romans.
Speaker 4: The Romans worshiped the ground that the Spartans walked on. They thought that was the ultimate society. But they didn't have the same rules and restrictions as the Spartans. One of the things about the Spartans is they would take their children and force them to sacrifice puppies two aris as as a means of toughening them up. But if you think about what school shooters are today, it's that sort of same psychopathy, and so they were trying to train that into their children.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's strict military training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, going real quick. I think what Ethan was trying to get at is because I think I was catching what he was trying to say is that the Romans was kind of like a group of just like anybody, really you know, a whole bunch of different people put together. The Spartans were basically eugenate, you know that way, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Romans survived longer because the Romans didn't close their society to mix with other societies. And if you go even to societies like Ankle, what the decline can be associated by the fact that they didn't mingle with other people. And so they grow, grow, grow, grow, and then their DNA starts to crumble because it's all the same, there's no yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, biodiversity in every species, biodiversity always out competes everything else.
Speaker 2: So I'm very proud that the fact that my two twins were born premature with seven and a few months. They fit in my palm. They were prove placed in incubators. They were burned to crisp by ubiolites for their skin to follow some process. They will completely burned to crisp, with some goggles and their little heads to protect the eyes, and then they were until the complete scheme was a crust. Right, That's how they burned them. And after they got out of the hospital. They have now twenty years and I have never ever had to go to a medical emergency ever by any kind of disease. Why because I gave them good food, they had assets to natural producing food from the trees, from the ground. I never allowed them to be vaccinated. They never allowed them to take floor. And I think that shows because I see my sister he done completely the opposite with their children, and they are constantly sick either allergies, completely with the anti steminics all the time. And I see that my authors now that lived home and started to following the ideas of my sister, that you have allergies, you have that, you take this, you take that. And now sometime to time they get sick. They don't go to back, but they now get sick, which never happened before.
Speaker 4: So what was the name of anorexia before they recently changed it? They took a word out Do you remember extremely sinless nervosasa?
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it has always.
Speaker 4: Been associated with this psychological spread of ideas. So when you have when you have the idea of this anorexia outbreak in England, it was all psychological and they they took that to mean that maybe this was a psychologically spread disease, and that's what they've sort of found but now they're taking out the nervosa part and making it more about what do we do to treat these people for the rest of their lives. For anorexia, they're not looking about fixing it psychologically, they're looking about, you know, how do we medicate these people? And so the entire industry is now shifted from well, these are obviously psychologically related, maybe we should treat them psychologically and fix the problem. Now it's more how do we medicate them forever? That's a scary proposition.
Speaker 2: I think that one of the best ways to treat ANX, sorry, how did you saying sorry? One of the best ways to treat it that doesn't work for everybody, but it has a very high rate of success is by smoking weed. Because you can't control your hunger then you really.
Speaker 4: That's not the only version of these illnesses. So, for instance, in Japan, they didn't have the concept of depression, like it wasn't part of the vocabulary that they didn't have a word for it, depression. The idea that we have of depression was completely you know, alien to them.
Speaker 2: So that's twenty years or so.
Speaker 4: All of these all of these pharmaceutical companies wanted to open up the five billion dollar market to antidepressant drugs. So what they decided to do is go on a marketing campaign where they started having these celebrities offer from depression and the only way that these celebrities could fix their depression, which they called in Japanese, this is a new word for them. It's the two careacters for sad and flu, so it's the sad flu depression, and they introduced it into their society and now they have a five billion dollar market for their drugs in Japan because they they introduced the concept of depression to them back in about two thousand and seven.
Speaker 2: Look, you took the priests from the people, right. People used to have the priests to go and he couldn't refuse that. They sit there in the confession area and they spoke whenever they wanted to spoke, and that's a therapy. Now people go to the doctor and they are expecting to have a conversation because they don't have anything anyone to talk to, and they're expecting to sit there and have a conversation. The doctor said, you have five minutes and algorithm, right, there is no healing because algorithm right, Yeah, it's just take take the check. Yeah, take the chemicals and go home. There is no healing whatsoever because the person doesn't even understand what she taking, So there isn't even the placebo effect because he was the doctor didn't tell you take this and you get good, because doctors don't do that anymore. Doctors say, well, this might take work for you, but it might do. It might also doesn't work for you, but we'll we'll go with this for now, and we'll see how. And today's after the guy had an allergy and died because of medicine, or my aunt goes to the hospital because the guy was literally poisoning her by giving this medicament without testing if he had any physiological problem against them. That's the same elements. So this is not a healing process.
Speaker 1: Death.
Speaker 3: But if you look back at twenty thirty years ago, that's probably the time when children started to be kept inside. You're no longer seeing children staying out till ten. Your mom come inside, or come to dinner and you're eating with one leg off the chair because you want to hurry up go back outside and play. You're no longer seeing that. And I think there was a book called The Last Child in the woods talking about the moment when children start to be kept indoors, watching video games or what have you, and then the rise of all of these depressions, anxiety, and even on some cases the spectrum children on the spectrum. And so that's also another thing. They're not playing with dirt, they're not eating the micro organisms. And if you if you read a lot of this, you know, plant soil science data, you'll see that a lot of the serotonin inducing or depression down regulating is the microbes in the soil. I mean, I don't know, maybe it's maybe that's just me.
Speaker 4: Well, getting that gut flaw, getting that gut flora and shape comes from the fact that you're not eating all these pesticides, you know, because that's what's killing off the gut flora.
Speaker 3: That's another thing that now the soil is full of pesticides. Ethan, I'm sorry, no, no, don't be sorry.
Speaker 5: That was very wise words. Thank you for sharing that. I just wanted to say in a broad spectrum, uh kind of idea, not that it's related to every disease and disorder, but our immune systems are often either inactive or too active. They can be too active too most people it's too inactive. But again, like finding that balance, whether it's through nutrition or herbs or something or some whatever your specific problem is a counter to it. But balancing the immune system is like really not necessarily simple, but a simple way to like really refine our health. And often often today because of not playing and not being active, our immune systems are too inactive.
Speaker 4: Right, So just allergies are the perfect example because it puts your entire mune system into a constant state of fight or flight. And then later on you have these immune disorders that result directly from all of these you know, immune activities that shouldn't be going on, and all that stuff is induced, you know, So we've got think about the what are they called the glyphosate. Glyphosate activates your immune system and creates swelling almost immediately, and everything that you eat that has wheat is covered in glyphosate. That's why people in America bulk up to these huge sizes. It's because their immune systems are overactive, and the way that they're trying to deal with that is by detoxing. The only way you detox is by adding more fat cells. So the fat cells are supposed to soak up the toxins in your body. It's not working out so well.
Speaker 2: Well. I think if we use the same mentality that the medical practices used, that our body is but a machine and it's treated as a machine. We use this same sort but for holistic terms, with traditional treatments, with herbs, with ancient recipes, that we will get much better results because it's more in tune with the body than the kinicals that they are producing. But I do have a friend that says, when I say to him, well, you're taking a pill, the pill is not natural. Any answers to me with something that I cannot refute. How can it be here and not being natural? Does it have anything in it that is not natural? Because everything in a pill is natural in the sense that any every atom is natural. Every chemical element that is put into the pill is natal.
Speaker 5: I would say the distinguishing factor could be you're you're right if it's from nature. But I would say the distinguishing factor could be if it's a petrolithic modification, which most pharmaceuticals are in one way or another, but some not all.
Speaker 3: Degree, if it's serio isomer of the actual molecule, it's the body is not going to recognize it. The bioavailability of the serio isomer of the natural thing the body is like I'm going to do with this, Like it looks like it, but it's not. It's it's no different than taking vitamin D supplements and thinking that's the end all be all, because it's not. Vitamin D requires for you to consume animal cholesterol and it has to circulate at the level of the dermis, and when the sunlight going back to you know, electromagnetic frequency, when the sun hits your skin and you are carrying the right amount of cholesterol, it will have a quantum change in the cholesterol molecule to convert it to vitamin D, which is the hormone that is required by every cell in your body that is get vitamin D.
Speaker 2: It just has to eat oranges.
Speaker 3: Well, I've heard that's doctor.
Speaker 4: You see the difference between the molecules inside of vitamin D vitamin supplements versus the vitamin D produced by the body. The geometry of the vitamin D that you get in supplement is all completely screwed up and it's not even bioavailable, and the stuff that you get from the body is perfect and crystalline in nature. Unbelievable the difference.
Speaker 2: That's the difference to me. It's the fact when it comes from nature is already in the language that your body will understand, and when it comes from the pharmaceutical industry, it comes from elements that your body will not understand. It will work to mitigate the effects, or you will not feel it. It's like the pills that I take. I have migrants from time to time, and sometimes I'm forced to take an aspirin or something like that. What the aspirin is doing is not curing my headache. It's just closing the sensors of the pain of the headache. So the pain is still there. I just can't work because I don't feel it. That's all the medical Most of the medicine that we produce is not to heal, but to mitigate the effects of the illness. So you are not trying to heal people, you're trying to make them functional. That it's completely different. And I think that most people that are drawn into a more healthy food and then are drained into this process of going either vegetarian or vegan or whatever it is, what they're finding is that they're causing serious imbalance to their bodies because we need all of it. We are omnivers so we need all of those elements. We don't need just one element, we need all of them. So unless you want to be seriously deficient in this or that element, you should not proceed with the type of food that force us to eat always the same thing or doesn't have enough nutrients. And then I see that from one of my twins colleague in the university. She's a vegan, and they constantly eat the same thing. It's just the tofu and pasta and then and it's not it's always the same thing. You can add some vegetables or this or that, but there is not enough food for keeping the brain working, just isn't. So when these people force them to themselves, and then they start to become depressive and they blame it on the world and all of that, and they didn't understand that it's philosophy that they decided to follow that doesn't allow them to work problem.
Speaker 1: Very well.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, vitamin D has an ingredient and that is from rat poison. So that's that's what you're eating or you're taking the vitamin.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but people don't read. I keep saying this. People should before I buy a product, read what's in the product, because every time it says sugar free, you'll find aspertan, you'll find as full ten k, you'll find those that end up in easin or something like that that I can't remember right now, but there are three of them because bladder cancer, failure of the kidneys. And this is not hidden information. But people still go and drink diet coke or dry it pepsi or dry it seven app or or free of sugar disk, free of sugar debt. They are eating shit, That's what they are eating because the sugar, if it's not there there substitute is much worse than the sugar itself.
Speaker 1: Oh that happened to me. I literally had to come off of stuff that was sugar free and had to stop using aspertainment was fucking me up. I literally stopped buying sugar free coffee sweetener and stopped using aspatam and my coffee and went to whatever like that brown sugar totally fine. But I was fucked up for weeks and I was like, yo, what is wrong with my stomach? And I got people were like, yo, you do use a lot of aspatam. I cut it out totally fine, like within the next day or two.
Speaker 2: Oh, then that's the mouse in you because aspartame is the key ingredient in the poison for mouse for killing mice.
Speaker 1: Like literally just felt like I had a knife on my stomach.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like yeah, yeah, you know, it's terrible. It is terrible.
Speaker 4: I wonder what happens if he makes vitamin D three with aspar tam I wonder what happens to you? Probably explode.
Speaker 1: You look like a corrosive batteries.
Speaker 2: Look, I use in all my food after it's cooking on the plate. I use in all of my food, a little bit of cookuma. That is the most powerful. Uh, I'll be called I don't know how to say it in English into accident. No, it's not anti inflammatory, thank you. So it's the most powerful that we have. And when I feel that I'm getting too much metal poisoning or whatever you want to call it, Parsley is still used in Russian hospitals for radiation sickness. It's the Yeah, so it's the best thing you have to release your body from heavy chemical, heavy metals, is the use of parsy. And I think it's fundamental that people stop using mineral salt, be it from Himalayas, whatever bullshit they're sending to you. Used only marine salt caught by purely mechanical systems like a shovel into the bag. Because if your salt is dry, it's not good. You have to have some humidity on your sea salt. Where there's a lot of lyes in packaging of sea salt, they are not sea salt. They are mineral salt with a little bit of seawater in them. You have to check it.
Speaker 5: Real.
Speaker 2: Pure sea salt is vital for any kind of healthy working of the system because it has the same eighty eight illegal elements that we have on our blood. So that's why you can save someone by doing a saline solution of sea salt, but if you do it with mineral salt, you'll kill the person. That's the difference either you say with life while you kill it. And all this collstro, all this idea of collstrow coming from butter and from eating fat, it's completely wrong because what cholesterol is is when people eating this mineral salt that is three elements silica, glass and sodium chloride, that is the salt itself. So what happens is the sodium chloride will dissolve in your stomach, but the silica and the glass won't, and they'll go into your blood stream and they will scar your blood vessels from the inside. So when the blood vessels get scarred, the defenses of the mechanism that we have to heal the veins is called cholesterol. So it creates these fat structure on that fissure that has in the vein to cover that that scar that that wound on the vein. So what happens is people keep doing that to the veins and the cholesterol keeps increasing, and then people eat fat and the fat gets stuck because it can pass through the veins and cause these squabbles and these cholesterol serious problems. And it all comes from the salt, not from the fat, because it's it's the salt that is causing these problems inside the veins of people. So yeah, yeah, and all because of the salt. It's such a simple thing. Just go shopping and see sea salt. Okay, it's fifty cents more expensive, it's it's one dollar more expensive, but your life worth more than that. So take take the sea salt and use the sea salt. You have to learn to cook again because it's different the amount that you have to put in and so on. So sometimes you'll not enough and sometimes it will be too much. But it's something that I serious recommend people to do.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for god. Uh, if you don't mind, I'm gonna I think I'll wrap it up here already almost two and a half hours already, time flew by it. Awesome discussion. Thank you very much. Uh yeah, before we wrap it up, we'll just you know, I guess let everybody plug themselves again, Lisa, what is going on?
Speaker 3: I only got a cult research Institute dot org and posted something great. Thank you regard. Thank you he listening and great discussion. Thank you for inviting me on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, I definitely want to get you both on at the same time. Thank you. Uh hellis my man? Please? Thank you?
Speaker 4: So this is a great discussion. Thanks for having me again, and you can find me at YouTube Headless Giant and also if you send me your occult slash Mystical experiences the Headless Giant podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Oh yeah, I forgot and ethan Indigo.
Speaker 5: Piece that was awesome. Marca Hurdle, thank you Big Earth energy idea is very interesting. I want to learn more. And yeah, I'm on all the social media. Enjoy communication and we'll be see sharing more articles as time goes on. And appreciate this Nick everyone.
Speaker 1: Of course, thank you and Ricardo. Please let everybody know again the book where they can find and stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure, so you can find my books at Amazon if just write the Resonance Earth at Ricard Calvary or the Stardust and Ricard Covario find most books there. You can find me on Excel at Ricard Calvary one. And my YouTube channel is forgive Me either Institute for Atal Philosophy or History Meets and Legends. That is my personal one. I'm now posting most of the things on x so that's where I'll find most of my content. It's there, So thank you very much for having me once more. It was wonderful people here, so thank you very much.
Speaker 1: No, definitely, though it was a great chat, we definitely have to do more of them. It was really awesome enough to get you one for Stargos as well, so yeah, yeah, yeah, but thank you all again, all of you for making the time especially headless and Lisa came from doing a show a few hours ago. That's what's up. That is the end of another recult rejects until the next one. Everybody be well later