Speaker 1: Using free speech to free minds.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 1: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Friday, twenty third of August. You're of our Lord twenty twenty four. Well, we're going to take a look at some late breaking news about RFK, Junior and Trump. We're also going to take a look at the connection to Bilderberg for all of these candidates, and there's quite a few connections to that. We're going to take a look at what some of the people have been saying at the d and C Dilation and Courage Convention. We will look at a very troubling report about a journalist who was arrested under terrorism charges for speaking out against the terrorism new terrorism law affecting free speech and the free press in the UK. And we're also going to take a look at Floride. The government has finally admitted that it's bad, but the press has a very interesting way of covering up for it. And regardless of whether it's bad or regardless of whether or not you believe the cover up, the CEC wants to continue it. We'll be right back. Well, it's not much of a secret anymore. Everybody's been talking about I talked about it for a couple of days here, the fact that RFK Junior is going to suspend his campaign. As a matter of fact, he's in Arizona. He's on the ballot in Arizona. But then this paperwork was just put out a few hours ago saying that it's done on the twenty second of August statement of withdrawal voluntarily from the ballot. So the announcement that's going to happen is at eleven am their time, but it's going to be two pm Eastern time, so it to be after this show. And then the question is not only has he said no question that he's suspending his campaign again, his vice presidential candidate Nicole Shanahan had said, well, you know, we can continue on with this and hope that we get five percent or whatever. They're right at five percent. Now to you, they're not going to get five percent if they continue on with it. This is a phenomenon that we see all the time. So I say, this is going to be a really tough year for me, because as you get closer and closer to the election, everybody starts buying into this lesser of two evils thing. Everybody pretty much leaves these they're not happy with either of the candidates, and so for a long time they'll say, well, I'm not going to I'm going to go with the third party candidate. But they cave at the last minute, and so you typically see the candidates bringing in maybe a third of what they had initially polled at the high point at that and so he's going to finish with a one or two percent if he stays in. So he wants to cut a deal with Trump. And of course, during the Trump convention, and I call it the Trump Convention because there's not much left the Republican Party except for Trump. During the Trump Convention, he was calling RFK Junior. There was indication that Trump is, you know, come join me, It'll be good for you, all that kind of stuff, and his son was very upset about which would indicate to me that he had signaled to his Trump to his son that he was going to join Trump at the time. I think that's why his son leaked it. And then his vice presidential campaign running mate, his vice presidential running mate for his campaign came out and pretty much said that was what was going to happen, but it will not happen until if it does after the well, he's going to drop out, but what he's going to do in terms of joining with Trump will not be known precisely until two pm. But I think what will happen is at eleven am their time, he's going to drop out, perhaps endorse Trump, and then get to speak at the evening convensioned as I said yesterday, but the evening rally. But there is a hitch in this that has now emerged. We'll take a look at that. A source tole CNN, people close to Kennedy or and talks with Trump's team to endorse him tonight at the rally there Phoenix. Why else would both of them be in Phoenix? But a spokesperson for the Kennedy's declined to say whether or not he planned to drop out or why he chose Arizona for a speech where we've already got the paperwork that's been turned in, and I don't know why he would be in Phoenix. I mean, it's a big secret, right loll. They think that we don't know all these things. It's just amazing. And then of course Trump, the flattery from Trump, it's very telling. He's a brilliant guy. He's a very smart guy. I've known him a very long time. I didn't know he was thinking about getting out, But if he is thinking about getting out, certainly I would be open to him getting out. Yeah, that's right. Just wait until he's been there a short time and Trump can make a better deal with somebody else to replace him, and it's You'll be a different story then, won't it. Last month during the R and C convention, he called it was a phone call I was talking about. And so it looks increasingly unlikely that he'll be able to make the debate stage twin Trump and Harris's face off next month, said the local Arizona paper. You think so, that's what it was designed for. Look, as I said, from the beginning, all these people were concerned about the election. I said, We've always had problems with vote counts being dishonest. But I said, the biggest problem is ballot access and debate access. See, if you rig the ballots by who gets to run, If you rig the debates, then the election is rigged even before you start counting the votes. And then, of course Trump added a whole new wrinkle of corruption with a vote by mail because of the fake pandemic and lockdown. But RFK Junior had this to say yesterday about ballot access.
Speaker 3: I thought it went really well. I mean, I shouldn't be here right now.
Speaker 1: There is a court case.
Speaker 3: In Chicago talking about their commitment to voting rights and all, you know, tens, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars to keep me off the ballot. You know, I was raised the Democratic Party, my father, Robert Kennedy, my uncle John Kennedy, at a time when the primary thrust of the Democratic Party in that era was to make sure that every American could vote, where people in our country were being denied the right to vote, that every American could vote for the person they wanted. There's a million people in this country who signed petitions trying to give me on the one hundred and forty five thousand. At least people here in New York Stay said they want to see me on the ballot. Why is the Democratic Party trying to disenfranchise those people.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 3: What's happened to the party. I don't think my father would recognize this party that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that my.
Speaker 3: Uncle would recognize this party.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that noise on there New York posting up your game. Maybe they got that from somebody else. You know, that's a I think we're hitting their mic or something. But yeah, he's exactly right. Who you know, not just his father and his uncle. RFK and JFK founders wouldn't recognize this country. They allowed multiple parties there. We didn't get to a two party system until after the Civil War, where we consolidated power into one party, into the Republican Party at that point in time. But yeah, it was if you're going to control the ballot, if you're not going to let people have access to any of these candidates. Look, you know doctor Shiva, the Libertarian Party candidate, the Green Party candidate. You don't have to support a particular candidate to just say, well, we ought to have if we're going to have elections, let's have open elections. Let's have honest elections instead of curated and controlled elections. Curated and controlled by the Republicans and Democrats. They've run. They've maintained this duopoly with their lawsuits and their laws that they put on. I mean, they have kept everybody else off the ballot. It is disgusting. That's where my contempt. For this electoral system operates. If you look at it, you cannot help but have contempt. And so now he's participated in it. Now he's got his object lesson his idealism, and his rose colored glasses have been removed, slapped off of his face as he's been slapped with lawsuit after lawsuit to keep him off the ballot. Same with doctor Shiva. I was talking to the other day, and as he pointed out, you know, all of the ballots ought to be open if you've got an issue, even with doctor Shiva, a citizenship issue that some people have an issue with, and that is something you know, what is the meaning of the fourteenth Amendment and so forth, and so if you want to have a debate about that, fine, but allow people to run for office. And then if you decide, well, they're not qualified and we need to have a clarification for that. I think we need to clarify all of that stuff about natural born citizens and what rights they have and anything with these open borders. That all needs be a discussion, and there needs to be and you know, votes for doctor Shiva would bring that into where we could have a discussion of that important issue. So He said, at least on hundred forty five thousand people in New York have signed something they'd like to see me on the ballot. He's saying that outside the courtroom there in New York. Why is the Democrat Party trying to disenfranchise those people? And he says, my father and uncle would not recognize this party, wouldn't recognize this country either. Commenters said things like the Party of Democracy quote unquote removed their candidate via a coup, installed a nominee without a single vote, as trying to imprison their main political opponent and keep any other potentially viable alternatives off the ballot. And of course that last is something they've been doing for a very long time. The Democrat Party in Florida shut down the primaries there. They only wanted to have Biden on the ballot, and then they decided, I think we'll have Lalla on the ballots. Kick Biden out of there. Trump will be attending the rally late tonight and Glendale, Arizona, but there is a hitch, not a foregone conclusion that he will endorse Trump Jack for Soviet said. Sources close to the RFK campaign say he's not yet decided on dropping out and endorsing Trump. There is an internal war that is happening within the camp, with Nicole as vice presidential candidate, urging him to join forces with Trump, but his wife, Cheryl Hines, urging him to just drop off the ballot in swing states and not endorse. So he's got a problem, you know. RFK Junior's got to choose between his running mate and his mate. What are we going to do? She loves me, she loves me not. This is really like high school student council elections, isn't it the melodrama? But I think that his wife has shown that she kind of rules the roost. Do you remember twenty twenty one? Do you remember December twenty twenty one? The Christmas party December twenty twenty one. As RFK Junior had spent the year warning people about these shots and these Trump shots, his wife, as part of their Christmas party, sent out invitations telling any potential guests that they had to get COVID shots improve it, and they also had to take a COVID test before they came to the party at RFK Junior's house. That was widely reported. This is a People Magazine thing.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Politico also talked many many outlets talked about it. We talked about it. I talked about it on Kennedy had said whether they say and people he left guest surprised when his party invitationsts then be vaccinated and take COVID tests before coming to his home. I mean, he's kind of like Jack Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan was doing the same thing. You couldn't come into his studio unless you had COVID tests and things like that. I don't know if he required vaccines or not, but Joe Rogan was totally on board with this. The cooties superstition, they called a pandemic. I guess I'm not always the boss in my own house, said RFK Junior. Plitico also reported that the event was for Chrissy Hines's friends within the entertainment industry, and Kennedy was not in the loop about what the invitations had listened. So can you imagine the discussion that they're having at home. No, you can't hang out with Donald, you can't endorse him. Just imagine what Larry David would say. I'd never work in that town again. You probably won't anyway. But RFK Jr. This is the why a revolver puts it RFK Jr. On the verge of earth shattering political move making it nearly impossible for Democrats to steal the election. Do you believe that? I don't believe that for a minute. Is got that totally wrong. I think, look, this is all going back to the stolen voter id are They always pull this up and they say, well, you know, you're stealing voters from the Republicans, or you're stealing voters from the Democrats or whatever. There are some people who may do that. I don't think that's going to be the case, not much at all. As I said before, most people, unless they are hardcore supporters the independent or third party candidate, most people at the very end, well I really hate this guy, but I just the other guy is so bad. I just got to vote for this guy. I know he's not perfect, but I got to vote. You know the drill everybody. You hear that from everybody. So I don't think that's going to be the case. You know, the reason that it falls away in the polls to being only about a third or so, and the number of people who said they're going to vote for the independent or third party candidate is because those people don't have any real commitment, and the people have a real commitment are if that candidate dromps out, they're not going to vote. As Kim Block said when I had him on, he had been hired by the Trump administration or the Trump teamer should say campaign to you go back and audit the stuff. He said, They've had a lot of ballots where there was no vote for president. They would vote down ballot, Republican ballots who are voting down ballot but not voting for president. That's the kind of thing you'll have if somebody is really there's not another choice out there. So I don't think these voters belong to the Republicans or Democrats. If they're really going to vote for Kennedy, and the people who are really going to vote for Kennedy, it is a small fraction of the five percent that you see there right now. It's the stolen vote fantasy. So I think that's really what's going to happen, and I don't think it's going to have that much of an issue. If you had people who are totally committed to rfk jor they were committed to him because they believe that he was committed to certain policies and that neither Trump, nor Biden nor La Law were committed to those policies, and they're just going to see him as somebody who sold out. And what did he sell out for? Well, NBC is saying, is rfk Jor trying to angle to be Trump's health secretary? First of all, I don't think that'll ever happen. That's too valuable a position Trump held out and used rfk Jor to get millions of dollars from big pharmaceutical companies. Maybe if there was this implication that rfk Jor is going to endorse if he endorses Trump, and then there's this fear from big pharmaceutical companies that he would actually be running all of HHS. Can you imagine the tens of millions of dollars that Trump could squeeze out of them and then put somebody else in there. Because I think that's what this is truly about. He's advocated for dismantling core functions of HHS, just get rid of all of it. For weeks, Kennedy's campaign has floated his interest in a cabinet position a future Trump White House, which that while publicly denying that he would accept it. Jd Vance said on Wednesday that there was no quit pro quote deal to offer Kennedy a cabinet post in exchange for the endorsement, and that any conversations, that's in spite of the leaked video, that any conversations about a future role would be separate. And of course if they put him in as HHS secretary. Remember Alex Azar, the CEO of Eli Lilly, got that position after a Pfizer and Eli Lilly and a lot of other pharmaceutical companies kicked up millions each and did it because Kennedy was called to Trump Tower and said, yeah, we need to have a commission where we're going to look at the safety of vaccines. Can you imagine if it was put out that they were going to put Kennedy in charge of HHS, how freaked out big pharma would be. They would cough up a lot of money. HHS Secretary Alex's are that Trump put in after the donations from big pharmaceutical companies left there for four years. All four years the guy who at the end of January twenty twenty declared that there was a pandemic emergency. He's the one that declared there was an emergency. Trump on Friday the thirteenth, March the thirteenth, released the money for the emergency, but it was Alex Czar, HHS secretary, who said this is an emergency the end of January. Again, it was the money that was Trump's involvement, the money, the cheerleading, the people that he put in charge of this, like Fauci and Burks and Redfield and all the rest of them. But the actual declaration of it was by Alex Czar. And Alex Czar described being HHS secretary. He says, it's like having you're having a shocking amount of power by the stroke of a pen quote unquote. And what did he do with that stroke of the pin? Kicked off? The emergency went no emergency. Nobody was dying, not in the US, not in Italy, not in China, not in January of twenty twenty, no nothing. It's a full online. But he's head of a department that has more than a one and a half trillion with a t budget. So do you think that if you can get control of a department that has a budget of trillions would be worth dropping a few million so you can get back tens of billions. That was the calculation for Trump during the transition period. That's exactly the way they worked. They gave millions and they got back tens of billions during warp speed and nobody bothers them. Not going to be harassed by the FDA, not by anybody. The current secretary, Javier Basera, was an Attorney General of California. He doesn't have any any connection to anything that's remotely like help right. What was his connection? His only connection to health was the fact that he sued the Center for Medical Progress and David D. Lighton. He continued the suit that La Law had started Commie Law Tommy La La after the Plan parenthood whistleblowers well on the whistle saying they're killing babies for their body parts. And then we find out that they're killing babies for the body parts. And the customer, one of the big customers, is the NIH right there under the HHS, P HHS, overseas thirteen agencies, including the FDA, the CDC, and the NIH. Fauchies you know was the NIAI d under the NIH on the campaign trail and podcasts and in news interviews, Kennedy has described wanting to dismantle those offices and rebuild them with like minded fringe figures. No, just dismantle them. You don't need them. It's not you can't find it in the constitution. The founders wouldn't recognize HHS, r FK at least three letter I remember when they were doing that. Oh we got JFK, Now, we got RFK, Now we got LBJ and all of that is this kind of stuff, and just to stop it. Now we've got a plethora of three letter agencies as part of their legacy. No, the Constitution doesn't recognize any of these agencies. There is no authority for the federal government to be involved in food or drugs, or to be involved in your help, none whatsoever. That should all be a state function. It's not in the constitution. It's not in the constitution for reason. So you don't want to make it serve you. See. That's the problem, and that's where we are with all of these people. Everybody wants a law to control everything, to micromanage them, to control their enemies and to help them. And they want these laws to be everything to be solved. In Washington, they want to make a federal case out of everything. And this is everybody across the political spectrum now pretty much even including in many cases libertarians. Now it's amazing to me. So we're going to get a lot of government hard because of this. The agencies have become sock puppets for the industries that they regulate, says NBC. Says NBC. Everybody knows it. So why are we continuing on with this charade? And so Kennedy said, I'm going to say to the NIH scientists, God bless you all, thank you for your public service. We're going to give infectious disease a break for about eight years. So then NBC goes to doctor Paul Offit, the guy who has been one of the biggest vaccine pushers. I guess you could call them a prick, but he says Paul off It says, he will no doubt try to perform studies that prove his views. You mean, like you do now and further weekend America's trust in vaccines. That's what you're doing, Paul Offit. You cherry picked the studies, You cherry pick what they're gonna do. You throw away the stuff you don't like, and you've undermined America's trust in vaccines. Thank you for doing that, Thank you for your service. No doubt he'll try to eliminate all mandates. Can you imagine why would we want to eliminate all mandates? Paul Offit? What mandates? Who's your authority for that in the constitution? Do we want to live in a society like that? Regardless of whether it's in the Constitution or not. Is that what we want? No, that's what Paul Offit wants. That's what pharmaceutical people want. They want to force you to buy what they sell. And this is what they're doing with everything. They want to force you to buy a bat battery electric vehicle. They want to force you to have all electric appliances. Whether or not that's what you want, It doesn't matter whether the data shows that he's wrong. He's still going to be convinced that he's right. Talk about projection. This is off It. That's exactly what he does. So last year, Kennedy told a group of anti vaccine doctors and influencers assembled for a health policy roundtable that he would surround himself with dissidents. He said, well, look, let's understand that real science is only moved forward by skepticism. Prove it, prove it. It's not moved forward. Science goes backwards at atrophies and dies when you just accept as truth unproven assertions by people and positions of power and influence, people who are at the sacred institutions that you're not allowed to ever question. You know what they are. We've seen this over and over again. No, real science only advances when somebody questions the assumptions. And many times there are assumptions that have been there for decades or centuries or even longer. When somebody comes along and questions that assumption, and then you have real science and you have scientific advancement. If the thing is real, it can withstand the questioning. So Jeffrey Tucker asks, what's really going on at the federal agencies? Years ago as an intern in DC and long before the agencies all locked their doors to visitors. Yeah, that's what we have seen now. It is amazing how they have circled the wagon and they have assumed this cloak of secrecy like they were the CIA. You look at some of these seminal issues that emerged about the middle of the twentieth century. One of them is this cloak of secrecy. Well, I'm sorry, that's classified type of thing. How everybody is using that even when they don't do classified work to not talk to you. As a reporter, I see it. I would see it all the time when I go around and talk to these people. And the other part of it is that they don't want to talk to you because it may reflect on them poorly. But there's this cloak of secrecy that is everywhere in Washington, DC. Don't question what I do. Years ago, as an intern in DC, and long before the agencies all locked their doors, I had the occasion to put around the Department of Transportation and the Department of Housing and Urban Developments, said Jeffrey Tucker. These were obviously not normal workplaces. To my amazement, they were mostly dark, empty and quiet, and the employees did not seem in the slightest bit busy doing anything at all. It was kind of spooky. It then occurred to me that these many hundreds of agencies and millions of employees are not really covered well by the media much at all, and certainly not in any detail. They mostly operate without any oversight for the periodic reporting done for Congress and the sporadic accounting reports from the Government Accounting Office that are mostly ignored. So that's one side of it. The other side of it, you know, the secrecy that came from the military industrial complex and the newly created intelligence community after World War to the other side of all this came from the irs. The irs for the longest time, people write books like a law unto itself. The fact that they would have they would write the rules that they would have their own court where they would determine whether or not you had violated those rules. That type of thing, and where you had no presumption of innocence. They didn't have to prove that you owed the tax. You had to prove that you didn't owe the tax. So when you create and that's the process that they have now applied to all of these alphabet agencies. The idea that if the bureaucracy creates a rule and you violate that rule, there's no presumption of innocence, there's no due process, there's no protection against excessive fines. The Bill of Rights doesn't apply to you whatsoever. Because this is some new construct that has been created outside of the government and your elected people and so when Nancy Pelosi says, we just got to pass Obamacare to find out what it's in it, we're going to kick it over to the alphabet agencies and they're going to decide what's in it. They will regulate it. It's a horrific system that's there. Now he doesn't talk about that aspect of it, but that's the two systems. It's a secrecy, and it's the pretense that, you know, playing the semantics saying a rule is not a law. If it were a law created by your elected representatives, then we would have to follow the constitution. But we are not under the constitution. We are a bureaucracy. So he said, going back to what he said, there's one organization that looks at this stuff. Open the books. They started with an idealistic idea of telling people what the operations of these agencies are really like. They focus on the mundane accounting and the goings on at normal civilian agencies. In other words, they're not getting into areas where there really is anything that is secure, but they guard it as if it were secure. For example, in a report to Congress, the Biden administration redacted in other words, head three hundred and fifty thousand names and two hundred and eighty thousand work locations from the payrolls. Imagine that two hundred and eighty thousand work locations they have for this massive bureaucracy. And this is just the civilian side of it, non classified stuff. And when you look at that, you know, I mean that's only you've got three hundred and fifty thousand names, you got two hundred and eighty thousand work locations. I mean, do they have like each of these people have their own private work location or something. These employees are not spies or intelligence officers. They are rank and file workers within the alphabet soup of traditional federal agencies like education, health, and health services, where the EPA or the IRS. As a result, the organization couldn't tell who was working, where they were located, and what they were doing. It's a secret. I would have to kill you if you found out. So that's why I said, it's this cloak of secrecy that they brought in for the spy agencies. It's now metastasized everywhere. It's a lack of due process and the tierny dictatorship that was brought in to collect taxes and that's now metastasized to all these different agencies. The average pay and one hundred and nine of one hundred and twenty five federal agencies was more than one hundred thousand dollars per employee. And after just three years, federal employees received forty four days off eight point eight full work weeks off of paid time. That was and a friend who has worked for the EPA and research Trungle Park, we had a church together and he was it was a conservative libertarian guy. He had his and his wife had started their own business, but he did not want to leave his He hated the government, but he wasn't about to leave that cushy position at the EPA because of this kind of stuff. I mean to pay the vacations and all the rest of the stuff. And even as the EPA, and the reason all this stuff came up was because they were The business that he and his wife are running was periodically, like a couple of times a year they would have this big sale where everybody they would administer it and everybody would sell their use clothes and use toys and all kinds of stuff like that. So it was a big fare where people could buy and sell stuff cheap, right, and EPA was looking at the time about even banning the sale of anything that might possibly have any lead in it. So if you've got some genes, they might have lead in the zippers, so you can't sell that again. And it was like, can you believe this? It's like you work for these people. Employees took nearly a year in some instances to update their duty station, which meant that the department couldn't verify whether or not they were showing up to work because they didn't know where they were supposed to be. So, I mean, this is what you find with the government. I wonder everybody talks about a byzantine bureaucracy and just how it got out of control, and the Byzantine empire. I wonder, I bet it pales in comparison to what we have. And that is our hope. This big, wasteful, stupid things, just this rotten tree stump waiting for the right wind to blow it over. Anyway, thanks to nearly a century and a half of gradual accumulation, these agencies have a permanent life. The employees cannot be fired except for egregious actions, and the elected president has no control over them. Let me repeat that, and the elected president has no control over them. Trained swamp, well, the swamp is theoretically under the president, but the president has no control over them. He can only appoint agency heads. But then the battle becomes hundreds of people versus millions of people, and hundreds appointees are new at their job, and they're easily driven out by hints of financial impropriety that are real or made up. Just take a look at what happened to Scott Pruitt. He started doing some things at the APA. They got rid of him, made up stuff. The permanent class of middle state bureaucrafts, with all the institutional knowledge, know precisely where the power resides. It is with them. There's an excellent British series that we used to watch as a family, a lot of fun. Yes, Minister, remember that Travis. That's really that was really good because this guy gets elected and the guy who is that, the bureaucrat, just completely controls him. It's very much like Jeeves and Wooster. You know, we have this rich kid and the wise butler who's doing everything for him. This system of administrative hegemony has not been seriously tested in court and it's contrary to everything the Constitution ever imagined, says Jeffrey Tucker. It is, folks, taxation without representation, and worse than that, or as bad as that, it is regulation without any representation. The real solution is a complete rethinking of government itself, says Jeffrey Tucker. Every single candidate should be asked to explain their answer to a basic question. And I absolutely agree with him, and you will never hear this asked by ABC, CBSNBC, Fox, MSNBC, CNN any of these people. Here's the question. They should all be asked, what, in your view is the role of government? Would you think that'd be a reasonable question to ask them each and every time? No, No, they would ask them what do you think of Roby Wade? But they won't say what do you think the role of government should be? He says, whatever the answer is, all the existing practices of government need to be assessed in light of that, and voters should evaluate their answers with an even more fundamental question. When we look at that, we want to say what kind of society do we want to live in? Do you want to live in a free society or one that is centrally managed and controlled. And you see the reality is is that both Trump and la Law uh and you know RFK Junior. Oh yeah, I want to control, I get rid of some of these and put my people in all this. They all want to micro manage your life. And that's what the voters demand. See, the voters have really thought this through, I think for most part, and I think if you really push them, they would say, well, we value safety and comfort and convenience, and we don't value liberty, and we want the government to provide safety and comfort. Now the paths to safety and comfort and all the rest that we can't agree on how to get there. You see. But Trump and Harris and all they all have the same idea that the government, the federal government especially should fix everything for us. That these politicians are the saviors that are going to do everything for us and keep us safe. So here's an example. Mess dot org the problem with Trump's Agenda forty seven for homeschoolers. So his program that he's putting out there is Agenda forty seven. Homeschooling, says, MESS has never been an experiment parents teaching their children the individual and unique things which they believe they should know. Has not only been the way of life before public school experiment government school, but it is the most libertarian way to address the total government failure and the inefficient model of so called education. It's also the Christian way to raise your kids to take ultimate responsibility. God did not say it takes a village to raise a child. That was Hillary Clinton. She thinks she's got so Beware of the fifth column candidates who tell you that they're on your side, they said. Though Trump's Agenda forty seven makes them seem like a champion of homeschoolers, it's another bait and switch. Laying the groundwork for total government oversight, has a potential for demanding our cane metrics from the same establishment from which the homeschoolers are escaping. One of the upsides to homeschooling, among many, is that it allows parents to take charge of their children's education, free from government intervention, free from bureaucratic red tape. And Trump knows that money controls people. And this is why I haven't cut him any slack on anything that he did in twenty twenty to us as part of the so called pandemic, because he knows that the money is the controlling strings for everything, and he cut the money, he cut the checks. You know, he even said it recently, well, you know, I don't like what's going on in the schools or the transgender stuff. When I become president, we're going to cut the funding for that. And of course I use that example all the time to try to explain to the MAGA people. When Obama said, well, if you don't put boys in the girls showers, I'm going to cut your funding, Trump says, if you do put boys in the girls, I'm going to cut your funny But here's the bottom line. They both know that the funding is the way the federal government controls things without having to call into without having anybody challenge you over the tenth Amendment. It's the way that you control things over which you have no legitimate authority. You bribe people or you blackmail them, saying I'm going to remove the money that you've become addicted to. And we don't want that to happen with homeschooling. Don't ever take their money. Trump pledged to allow homeschool parents to use five hundred and twenty nine education savings accounts to contribute up to ten thousand dollars a year per child, completely tax free, in order to spend on costs associated with homeschool education. What are the stipulations behind taking this money from the government, asked mess Well, there'll be none at first, right, that's the way this stuff rolls out. There won't be any at first. What did they do with a Title nine funding that they want to play back and forth with over the boys and the girls showers? There's no strings attached to that. At first, they put it out there, they get you addicted to it, and then the strings come. So he says, well, of course, he doesn't say, am I wrong to be? Where? Of course not? It wasn't that long ago that we had these simple fifteen days to slow the spread? Where'd that come from? That came from the Trump administration? Right? And then that turned into the largest government overreach in a set of tyrannical orders that the US has ever seen. No matter how tasty the dangling carrot, it always comes at a price. And he doesn't even mention the fact that, of course the fifteen days to slow the spread and flatten the cave all the rest of this stuff. And then it was the money from Trump that was the carrot for everybody. That was the carrot for the governors. Do it. As soon as the bait has been taken, the switch begins. What will best switch entail, that's anybody's guess. But the looming consideration, the requirements of standardized testing, curriculum mandates and other forms or government oversight are around the corner. Isn't too far fetched. That's right. They're trying to many jurisdictions trying to force Christian schools, private schools to teach LGBT curriculum and things like that. You know, My proposal and the LP of North Carolina went with it for this kind of stuff, was to say, let's set up private scholarships. They want to say that money is running through the government and so the government has rifle control of it.
Speaker 2: Took.
Speaker 1: Of course, the teachers' unions wanted to stop it at the very beginning. They said, well, you can't do that. You can't. The government can't give anybody any private schools or charter schools or homeschools. Can't give them any money because now you're supporting, you know, if they're teaching religion, and we can't have anybody teaching religion anywhere just you know, they've got to teach their religion anyway. I said, well, the way we get around this perhaps is maybe we could offer private scholarships. And so what we would do is say you can get X amount of dollars and credit on your taxes if you give that money to some kid who is going to use it for their education, give them a scholarship. Right, Why should it be limited to billionaires. Why can't your next door neighbor who likes your kids donate money to you to help you school your kids and get a tax deduction for it. And I said, we would have to be careful even that they could come back with some backdoor regulation maybe, But if the government never gets the money to start with, how do they say that you're giving out money for religious purposes or whatever, and we're going to attach our strings to It's not coming from them at all. You're simply saying, well, I'm going to give money to kids. It could be for education, it could be for anything. Right, just make it broad so that we did not even bring in education into it, and then you'd be able to get a tax deduction or better yet, a tax credit. And you know, determine that people can you know a couple of thousand dollars a year, maybe max it out, and then you have an industrious young kid or mom who would go around like we used to do when I was in band. We'd go door to door in our band uniform selling candy to get extra money so that we could take trips or buy more instruments or whatever, the unusual instruments that kids are not going to go out and buy for themselves, but you still need them in the band. Anyway, we would go door to door and we'd sell candy, and so I think the industrious kids would go door to door selling themselves as Hey, you know, i'd like to see if you're interested in sponsoring my education. Maybe you get one hundred dollars from that person or something and just keep going around and doing it. But you might be able to get enough that you could have a lot of money for your education for virtually a lot of different things, and it would be up to the industrious kids to go around and do it. Maybe that's set up some kind of lemonade stand, Now, help me get educated, make a donation here, that type of thing. So that was that was our plan, but we couldn't get any attention for it because we couldn't get any There was no social media even in those days, and it was really difficult to get the newspapers to cover anything because the first thing they'd ask is how much money have you got? In other words, how much how many ads are you going to be running on our newspaper? And they quickly lost interest in this. With that, homeschooling offers self reliance, allowing parents and children to tailor their education individually, rather than being limited to a one size fits all. I would say one size fits none, one size fits none. Trump is largely a media machine, says Meses dot Org. He's saying the right words, he's dangling the right carrot, and he's playing a character who checks all the right boxes for a certain base of his However, bumps Doc Trump is what they call him Donald bump or we could say Benedict Donald I don't know, or the red flags of the Red state bumps dock. Trump is either fully aware of the way he sets the stage for the intrusion of big government, or he is completely inept regarding the spaces that he leaves open, exploiting the vulnerable in the process. I think he's Benedict Donald well for many Offering government funds would allow for families who struggle as it is, to continue to teach their children. Again, if you want to do it, even without help from the government. If this is something you want to do, you'll find a life. We just need to make people aware of the fact that we need to get Admiral Akbar as our spokesperson. It's a trap. The money is a trap. It always is. If your intention of educating your kids is to honor God, God will honor you to teach your kids. Right. That tells us to teach our children many things. Most important thing is your character. So you should beg God for the ability to teach your kids. Not Trump and certainly not anybody else. And the Democratic Party's not going to give you anything. That's a non starter with them to start with. But don't beg government for this. Beg God. Tell him to give you the ability to do what he commands. So we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 3: Henry Kissing, So I'm missing you call the doctor re.
Speaker 1: And though you've got I saw. Yeah, let's talk about Bilderberg. Henry Kissinger, the patron saint of Bilderberg, the older Statesman no longer with us. We're missing Henry Kissinger, but don't worry. We have people like Peter Teel and Eric Schmidt to take the place of Kissinger at Bilderberg. I've said before when we went to Virginia, we're so far away from where they were. We couldn't see anything at all, you know, they just yeah massive force between us and the hotel. So about all I could do was to get a bullhorn and play that song into the microphone. With a bullhorn focused towards them. We knew Kissinger was there because he's always there. This is from the last American vagabond. Americans are increasingly becoming aware of the fact that the secretive Builderberg group it's funding both sides of the twenty twenty four presidential election. Maybe that's why Alex doesn't cover Builderberg anymore. I find out that the Trump is there, right, and of course the Eric Schmidt and Peter Thiel and jd Vance. I guess you could call jd Vance instead of being a young Davos leader, he is a young Builderberg leader.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Every category for that. No, they don't do that. They don't want you to see why they're doing. They want you to see the curated bond villain Klaus Schwab. They have him on display all the time, and yet they don't want you to see what's going on at Builderberg at all. Former Google CEO Eric Schmidt is going all in on the Democrat Party and on La La Harris Peter Thiel is investing in Trump, and both of them are on the steering committee for the Builderberg Group. Yeah, isn't that interesting? You know, you got Kissinger over the years. They're at Builderberg and it's only like a couple of degrees separation between these politicians and the big media people, you know, whether you're talking about Joe Biden or Trump, or Patchennik or Alex Jones, or just a couple of degrees of separation between Kinsinger and the mainstream media as well as a mainstream alternative media.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: Knowledge of this illusion of choice is spreading. The connections between Teal and Schmidt, as well as other members of the Builderberg Group run deeper than the surface level relationships. Rather than the intersection between the hidden ruling class represented the Bilderberg meetings and the big tech technocrats has immense influence on the US government, US military intelligence at the highest levels, and the world in general. And so in this article, the Last American Vagabond talks about a recently created fund, the America's Frontier Fund. But this has been the case for quite some time, with a lot of different funds. I remember when Patreus went there. Of course, Betrayus said, you know, this military career goes to the CIA and so forth, and then he gets out and he goes to work for KKR. And the guy who founded KKAR was a regular at Builderberg, and then Patreus became a regular at Builderberg. And then Alex Karp, who runs Pallanteer and a Pallunteer created by Peter Thiel gave them money to it. But the person who runs it, Alex Karp, is a Democrat supporter, but he runs Pollunteer, and he's always at the Builderberg group as well, just like Betraeus. So whether you're talking about KKR or you're talking about this newer fund, same situation always. But this new fund is America's Frontier Fund. That's what Last American Vagabond is focused on describes itself as the quote first investment platform committed to ensuring the US remains the best place in the world for frontier technology. We're not talking wagon wheels here, innovation, and of course, investment returns. AFF was first announced in May of twenty twenty one. Has been described as a for profit investment fund housed within a nonprofit organization. This allows AFF to quote leverage the assets of a for profit business while also obscuring its investors because they're in a not for profit business, you can't see who's investing in it. AFF is stacked with individuals the ties to the US military, including Michelle Flournoy, former Under Secretary Defense under Obama, Secretary of Defense Ash Carter, and hr McMaster. They were under Trump. In May of twenty twenty two, a leaked draft of the announcement of the creation of AFF was obtained by a project called Tech Transparency. This draft shows that AFF originally described itself as the first public private deep tech fund. Well when ABC public private, just understand crony capitalism and corruption, that's what that means. And it's a deep tech fund, deep state tech. I don't know. Yeah, The implication was that AFF would receive tax funds from the US government as well as private money from investors. In response to the leaked document, aff said it was not approved, and we do not describe ourselves that way. We are a nonprofit deep tech fund, not a public private deep tech fund, right, deep tech fund. I don't know deep tech is, but it doesn't sound good to me. They also noted that it had responded to requests for information from the Department of Commerce about a semiconductor fund. You've seen a lot of talk about this, right, both Biden and Trump. Oh, we got to pour lots of money into the semiconductor fund. The New York Times previously reported on their effort to ramp up US manufacturing of semiconductors by having the US taxpayer pay for the increased production. Semiconductors are the basis of our tech superiority, they say, because everything has to go back to silicon. Both Peter Tiel and Eric Schmidt have donated to the non profit side of the organization, and so the board of directors says they will have no involvement in investment decisions. Isn't that convenient now they do that. It's not a far fetched idea to imagine Eric Smith or Peter Teel using their influence over AFF to direct taxpayer funds towards startup companies in which they're invested. I mean, it's the way Builderberg operates. Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, we just haveing on.
Speaker 1: It's just like a party. I don't nothing serious has gone on here. Like I said, you know the guy who's coming down the side, he's fumbling for his ID and he opens up his bag and it pours out is nothing but paperwork that was at balls by the way from the UK for example. The New York Times has previously reported that Schmidt invested millions of dollars into more than half a dozen defense startups. So he is the big guy now in the military industrial complex. And then Freethought Project talks about the INNQ Tel connection. I've talked about that a great deal. That's the venture capital firm for the CIA. Perhaps the most interesting connection between Schmidt AFF and US Intelligence is the appointment of Gilman Louie as the fund's CEO. Louie is infamous for his role as the first CEO of Incutel, the CIA's venture capital firm. He has previously told The New York Times that any concern about Eric Schmidt's influence on US politics is misplaced. He says, if anything, we need more Eric Schmitz to get involved and not to stay on the sidelines. We need more technologists to have influence. I don't need the government to give us permission to go save the country. He said, it'd be nice if they would help us. Yeah, throw some money their way, right. Well, the purpose of Inkutel, as I've said many times, was to pick the contestant, the candidates for the contest, the apprentices, if you will, who were going to be given a lot of seed money from Inkutel. The CIAS venture capital firm, and a lot of other venture capital firms that were formed that had all of these people from the intelligence community, whether it's the CIA or the NSA. They had put tons of people on these venture capital boards, and they picked the people and gave them the money and told them to go, you know, compete against each other and may the best person win. And that's how you got Google and how you got these dominant social media companies to start with. The relationship is not surprising given the close ties between Google's, Eric Schmidt's former company, and Incutel. In two thousand and four, Google acquired Keyhole Incorporated for none disclosed some and used their technology to create Google Earth. Keyhole's software was originally developed with funding from Inkutel, so they inqtel funds it, and then you know they're giving money to Facebook and to Google and everything. Google buys Keyhole software, and you know, the people who are on these boards and associated with these companies, they're making lots of money as well. You know, it used to be that the CIA would reward financially reward its people with connections into the oil industry, like they did George H. W. Bush or somebody like David Dewhurst, the long term lieutenant governor in Texas who bought his way into office. He retired from the CIA, and all of a sudden, next thing, you know, he's an oil magnate in Texas, right, And so that used to be what they would do. Now it's the tech companies, right. They can make more money in tech and they can in oil. Schmidt is an investor and a chairman of Sandbox Aq, an AI company which is also received backing from Q two. In twenty twenty two, Peter Thiel's own company, Pall and Teer got two rounds of investment from Inkutel that totaled more than two million dollars.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 1: Inktel's not without its own conflicts of interest. According to a twenty sixteen report in The Wall Street Journal, numerous individuals working for the ink for Inkutel had financial connections with companies that were backed by the CIA. No really yeah see, I used to always call itself the company. A twenty nineteen pro Publica report detailed how the Department Defense had become unusually differential to Schmidt under former Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis's leadership. Everybody focused on his demeanor, idea, he wanted to kill everybody in the room, that type of thing, mad dog madis. When I report on Mattis, what I thought was most interesting, and this again he was Trump's first secretary of Defense. What I thought was most interesting. There was a big contract, really big contract for kind of a unified database for the Pentagon. They called it Jedi something some like Jedi. Mattis and his female assistant made several trips to Seattle to meet with Amazon, and everybody was saying that it was a contract that was set up, looked like they had written it for Amazon, and like I said, both of them made several trips, but Mattis's female assistant made tons of trips to Amazon and Seattle, and Microsoft edged its way in because Microsoft has really good connections in Washington. I mean, Jeff Bezos is kind of a late comer and he's trying to get his foot in the door there in Washington, but every time he does, the door gets slammed in his face by Microsoft because they've been there for a long time. And Microsoft actually beat them out on this Jedi contract, and then Amazon sued. And Jim Mattis is working with Amazon and all this stuff while he was Secretary of Defense for Trump. So that's the way this stuff works. You know, the Amazon Pentagon cloud and they operate under a cloud. Really, so whoever is elected as an ex president Jeffrey Epstein is going to be the real winner, says Brian Schall Hobby of Health Impact News. The Legacy of Jeffrey Epstein. It's important to remember that national politics in the United States is closely scripted arm of the entertainment industry. It has almost no bearing on real life or the issues facing Americans every day, says Brian. The fact that more Americans don't recognize this yet, especially after the Great Coup of twenty twenty and the COVID scam, shows how powerful a demonic enchantment still holds the minds and emotions of most Americans today. You foolishly believe that they can somehow change the fate of our nation by simply voting their favorite candidate into office never ceases to amaze me. The people who want to argue with me that I must support Trump, and it's like, well, first of all, I live in Tennessee. It's probably no state in the Union that's got more solid Trump support. My vote isn't going to make any difference one way or the other, whether it's there whoever I vote for, or right or wrong that you know Trump is going to win Tennessee, that's a foregone conclusion. But they really get angry because you see, what I say to them is exactly what Brian said. You're foolishly believing that you're going to somehow change things with your single vote or even with the money that you give to this billionaire. And they don't like that challenge because that's what they place their hope in. Then that's sad place you're hoping that con game in that entertainment business. Is what I say to people, you know, vote or don't vote, Vote for whoever you want. I don't care, but don't make it an existential thing on your on your bucket list. Don't tie your future mentally, emotionally, spiritually into this thing. Keep your arm's length away from this thing. Just look at it as some tests that you you may or may not do. You know, again, vote for whoever you wish, but don't become a group bie. Don't join the cult. Please, don't try to push a civil war on us and be a useful idiot for that nonsense. So I said. They do this even while they admit that they're voting for the lesser two evils and acknowledging that the elections are rigged. But they still want to place their hope in government, and to federal government of all things, and to one office of all things. The real one will undoubtedly be Jeffrey Epstein, writes Brian, the man who built today's political system by using blackmail, primarily through child sex trafficking to control the richest people in the world who really run America. The last hope that Epstein's clients would finally be published and that many of them would be brought to justice. Died last year twenty twenty three, when the Virgin Islands versus JP Morgan lawsuit against the billionaire bankers and the Silicon Valley technocrats who were all brought to power through the Epstein financial system was settled without a single person facing judgment. And I meant, look at the people they're evolved in this. You had Trump, you had Epstein, You had alex Acosta, Trump's labor secretary who before he was labor secretary was the prosecutor of Jeffrey Epstein in Florida who let him off the hook essentially, and then Trump and then the lawyers who were defending Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, Ken Starr. Look at ken Starr. He was supposedly the guy who was going to come after Bill Clinton, another Epstein pal Ken starlet Bill Clinton skate. He let Jeffrey Epstein skate. He finally got thrown out by Baylor when he tried to excuse the sexual assaults of the football team. Whitney Webbs got a book that she's put out One Nation under blackmail and There's a very interesting article from her, an excerpt from it about Les Wexner the demonic. Lex Wessner, who is the mentor, was the mentor of Jeffrey Epstein. Trump was his best friend. They hung out together, they partied together, and all this kind of stuff. But it was Les Wexner he really kicked in the money for Jeffrey Epstein. This article from Whitney webs titled Leslie Wexner's Inner Demon, taken out of the book which I think has not been published, A says upcoming book, One Nation under Blackmail, Jeffrey Epstein's mentor from the nineteen eighties, a lot of disconcerting revelations. She begins by saying, nineteen eighty five was a here that Leslie Wexner became a billionaire. It was also that year that the chairman of the limited began to build up his public persona the clothing I think, of course, he also then later became the guy behind Victoria's Secret, you know, in the soft porn TV show that they would use to build that brand New York magazine profile from August of nineteen eighty five titled the Bachelor Billionaire on Pins and Needles, with Leslie Wexner. It was filled with photos of middle aged Wexner grinning and embracing friends, as well as lavish praise for his business dealings. The New York Magazine article opens as follows. On the morning Leslie Wexner became a billionaire, he woke up worried. But this is not unusual. He always wakes up worried because of his dibuck. If I'm pronouncing that correctly, it's a Hebrew word, a dibuck, we'll just say, which pokes and prods and gives him the itchiness of his soul that he calls pins in Yiddish. Sometimes he runs away from it on the roads of Columbus, or he drives away from it in one of his porsches, or he flies from it in one of his planes. But then it is back with his first coffee, his first meeting, nudging at him. Well, that's the excerpt from the New York magazine. And there's the cover of it right there, and pull that up. People can see that on pins and needles. With Leslie Wexner talking about his you know, it's Yiddish for a demon, she said that his decision to use that word dibbuk, of which he does throughout the article, is quite significant, says Whitney Web. As defined by the Encyclopedia Britannica, a dybbuk is a Jewish folklore term for a quote, a disembodied human spirit that, because of former sins, wanders restlessly until it finds a haven in the body of a living person unquote. Unlike spirits that have yet to move on but possess positive qualities, such as the maggid or the ibber, the dbuk is almost always considered to be malicious, which leads it to be translated in English as a demon. So again, if he's saying, well, I'm thinking that I'm imagining the spirit or something that's edging me on, pushing me on. There were some terms that he could use that would not have been always evil, but he chose to use the one that was always.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: This was also the case in the New York Magazine profile on him. The author of that article, Julie Bomgold, describes Les Wexner's dibbuk as quote, the demon that always wakes him up in the morning, and Wexner with Wexner and tweets and tweaks and pulls at him. Wexner could have easily chosen frame the entity as a righteous spirit, a maggot, or his righteous ancestors an ibbror that were guiding his life and his business decisions, especially for the purpose of an interview that would be read widely throughout the country. But instead he chose this particular term, which says a lot for a man who has since used as billions to shape both mainstream Jewish identity and leadership in both the US and Israel for decades. Per Wexner, the Debbuk causes him to feel quote molten quote and constantly pricked him by quote spiritual pins and needles unquote. Apparently left him at some point as a young man, only to return in nineteen seventy seven when he was forty and half frozen during an ill fated trip up a mountain near his vacation home in Vale, Colorado. This specific trip is when Wexner says he both rejoined with his childhood dibbuck and decided to quote change his life. He told The New York magazine that his debuck makes him wonder from house to house, wanting more and more and quote swallowing companies larger than his own unquote. In other words, it compels him to accumulate more money and more power with no end in sight. Wexner later describes the dbuk as quote an integral part of his genius unquote. Wexner further describes his debuk as keeping quote him out of balance, emotionally stunted, a part of him, the precious, treasured boy son part lagging behind the dibuk. This is consistent with other definitions of the term in Jewish media, including a feature piece published in The Jewish Chronicle. That article first defines the term as quote a demon that clings to a person's soul, then states that quote the Hebrew verb from which the word dybbuk is derived is also used to describe the cleaving of a pious soul to God. The two states are mere images of each other unquote. Per Wesner's word choice in his characterization of what he perceives as an entity dwelling within him, the entity the dbook is dominant, while his actual self and his soul quote lags behind and is stunted, causing him to identify more and more with the entity rather than with himself. For a man of such influence in the Jewish community. Why has there been no, essentially no questions raised as to his role in directing the affect of that community, given that he openly claimed to be guided by a Dibock. This is particularly odd when one considers that Wesner has come under increased scrutiny in recent years after his protege in closest associate for decades, Jeffrey Epstein, was outed as both a pedophile and a serial sex offender and sex trafficker. It is interesting, isn't it. You know, there's people, it is a demonic and I think that it's you know, the intelligence agencies, which are right there at the center, right. That's the other thing that's not talked about. Perhaps Whitney Web talks about that. But when we talk about their connections to these different companies and so forth, understand that the connection is also heavy, very very heavy, to the intelligence agencies, to the CIA, to the Masade and all the rest of them. They're ultimately, of course the ones that were running that. And One Nation under Blackmail talks about the union between the intelligence communities and organized crime, and there is a unity between the intelligence communities, organized crime and quite frankly that the demons as well. It's a very clear connection. That's who we are governed by. We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about Oprah. At the DNC, she tied abortion to the American dream. Have we ever seen anything like the Dilation and Curtage Party and their convention of death. It's absolutely amazing. And of course, you know the DNC, just like any opera, it's not over till the Fat Lady sings, And so they had to bring on Oprah, I guess so they can close it out and a performance worthy of her self. Anointed status as America's spiritual guide, Oprah Winfrey took the stage of the DNC deliver what can only be described as a sermon on the sanctity of abortion with the gravitas of a high priestess delivering her divine revelation.
Speaker 2: She said, because if you do not have autonomy over.
Speaker 6: This, plenty to herself for this, If you cannot control when and how you choose to bring your children into this world and how they gesture.
Speaker 5: To herself, there is no American dream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's no American dream. If you can't control your body and your family, do they want us to control our body and our family. I thought they were dead set against that for decades. They fought parents, put a mask on your kid, jab your kid. We're not gonna let you even choose how to educate your kid. Yeah, okay, you chose not to kill them, so now I'm not gonna let you educate. And we'll educate them. We'll give them the gender gas lighting, we'll give them the pedophile grooming. One might wonder if before her sermon, Oprah took a moment to meditate in the DNC's gender neutral prayer room. Perhaps her inner molok that ancient symbol of child sacrifice, or maybe she considers herself a deity in need of worship with all those sacred gender neutral whales. This is from a site called the Center Yesterday and the site they said we informed you that the DNC had set up neutral prayer rooms scattered throughout the convention Center. Space is ostensibly created to reflect their inner commitment to inclusivity. Of course, the rooms are equipped with Islamic prayer rugs, but conspicuously absent is anything remotely resembling Christianity. But you know, when it comes to money and success, which I think is really what she's dreaming of. You know, to get money and to get success, you've got to kill the kids first, right, That was the whole thing with Molok. You know, child sacrifice or prosperity, and so if you want prosperity, it's there. But you're going to have to fight race and sexism. Hey, people just can't get ahead, says the black female billionaire. It's the horror of sexism and racism here in America.
Speaker 5: I've seen racism and sexism and income inequality and division.
Speaker 7: I've not only seen it at times, I've been on the receiving end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, good for her, poor oppressed billionaire. Oprah, the queen of New Age mysticism, has long pedaled the idea that the universe revolves around the individual's whims and desires. She now extends this philosophy to argue that the American dream hinges not on hard work, freedom, or opportunity, but on the right to kill inconvenient unborn children. It puts a quote there which really describes I think it ought to be The sub title for the DNC, all who hate me love death signed God. That's really what I from Proverbs. Right, whoever finds me finds life and obtains favor from Jehovah. But he who fails to find me injures himself. All who hate me love death. By that is the epithet for the DNC, isn't it They love death. It's a cult of death.
Speaker 2: They do love it. You could hear them screaming and cheering after she said that. They absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: They worship it. Yeah, they do have an abortion band. There have an abortion and men. You can sterilize yourself too. The DNC has become a vehicle for nihilism, says Dissenter. Their platform is twisted, is a twisted celebration of autonomy that elevates the right to destroy life, other people's life above all else. Yeah, these people are lovers of self. As we've been told, people will become the last day lovers herself. And you see that even on the right, As I point out about iron Rand, you know, it's it's just there's not that much difference between iron Rand and Oprah Winfrey. They're all just about me, me, me, and what can I get? How can I love myself? You know it's a self help through a New Age religion, and it just isn't just Oprah on the left. You know, she's sold in two thousand and seven. You remember when she's selling the Secret, this New Age occultism. She's sold over a million copies of it. The idea that you got some positive vibrations that are going to cause good thoughts and things to happen, is going to attract more positive vibrations. Maybe she's never done any physics, you know, a positive and negative attract each other, likes repel each other. But you know that was her idea. And she had this to say, just as iin Ran said that altruism is evil. Altruism is evil, and you should of course, you know, we're not going to compel anybody to do the charity. But no, no, no, if you even think that that's a good thing, you should be serving yourself. And somebody like Jesus is evil according to Iinran. And so this is what Oprah says. God is a feeling experience and not a believing experience. If your religion is a believing experience, then that's not truly God. Should we believe her. This is like these people who say there is no absolute truth. Ah, so that's your absolute absolute truth. She says. If your experience of God is a believing experience, well then that's not truly God. So I guess we should believe her or not?
Speaker 2: Is she God?
Speaker 1: It's crazy? But you know, like I said, it's not just her. We've got mainstream alternative media figures. Here's one of them describe iving his one hundred and fifty dollars course. Sounds very much like Oprah is a secret. But the interesting thing is is that even though hers is so focused on the individual, this guy, who is very famous in mainstream alternative media, is really kind of focused on the collective. And he's selling this kind of New Age mysticism as a means to fight back against the globalist This a way he has to say, I'm going to give you the hidden knowledge. I've spent twenty eight years uncovering all the secret teachings, all the hidden knowledge, all the information the elite ruling class is never intended for you to have. I mean, can't you imagine Oprah saying that the conscious force which holds the atom together is what myself and many others believe to be God lower case G. All the religions, in one way or the other said were all connected. All of us are connected through this source of energy. Our true power comes from coming together and raising our energy. You are a spiritual being connected to this conscious force of energy. The purpose of God intended for us here on earth was for us to create heaven on earth. Yeah, to create heaven on earth. That's our purpose in life. Since we're all connected through consciousness. The only way to do that is to collectively raise the group consciousness. Their goal, the people we're fighting, is to make sure that we never realize that we're all connected together through our collective consciousness, so we can overcome the globalist. Where did that come from? Came from Reset Wars And for one hundred and fifty dollars you can get the secrets from Alex Jones that I just read to you. It's his peace there. Yeah. Our purpose in life is not to overcome the globalist even it is not to have heaven on earth. Our purpose is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever. As the Biden Administration's Department of Justice targeting pro life activists, well experts say yes, the experts who are defending the people who have been targeted. You know when you had when Obama used the Espionage Act to come after whistleblowers from the NSA and other people. Many people point out that that was done in nineteen seventeen, and Obama, of eight years, completed one hundred years of the nineteen seventeen Espionage Act. And Obama came after more people using the Espionage Act than all the other presidents in the century that it combined. So from nineteen seventeen to twenty seventeen, Obama came after more people of the Espionage Act than all the other presidents combined. And now we have Biden and how he is using the Face Act. Elias Defending Freedom says, after the fall of Row, there's no question the Face Act prosecutions and investigations have ramped up exponentially. In twenty twenty two alone, there were over twenty prosecutions of pro life individuals. We see very few prosecutions of those sorts of individuals who are targeting pro life facilities. In other words, the arson and the graffiti of the crisis pregnancy centers by the pro murder abortion left, those are ignored by the FBI, those are ignored by the Biden administration. Rather, the vast majority of them is Biden targeting pro life individuals who are protesting or praying at abortion centers, who are not engaged in graffiti, who are not engaged in arson, they're engaged in free speech and protests. Van Netta said the Department of Justice is data on the FACEX violations between nineteen ninety four and twenty twenty four is jarring. There are approximately two hundred and eleven cases, and around ninety seven percent of those cases are targeted at pro life activists. Biden's Department of Justice is responsible for over one core of those. So in just four years, he did twenty five percent of all of the thirty years of prosecutions. To think about just one individual, Laaren Handy. I believe her sentence was fifty seven months, said the individual with the legal group. That's four years plus three years of supervised release. That's an awful long time for a nonviolent sort of protest. It's actually closer to five years. Kennon represents Handy and argues that she didn't even violate the Face Act. He says she went into the clinic with her nine cohorts. Two maybe three of them blocked doors very peacefully with the block doors, the other seven or eight simply sat in chairs, singing, praying, handing out some pamphlets and things. There is no decent argument to be made that this was a face violation. But again they twist this to criminalize speech and protest, and these have become the hallmarks of new Western civilization. I think we need to coin a term here. You know, we talk about neo conservatives, call them neo cons Well, I think we've got people who decide that they don't like Western civilization and they want a neo civilization, they want a new civilization. Maybe we should start calling them neo sieves, shives, maybe shills, neo shills. Trump announces that he will criminalize gender transitions without parental consent if elected. Well, before you agree with him on this, notice that what he says that without parental consent. And there's a couple of problems with this. He's first of all saying that only parents should be able to have sex with kids. Is that okay, I mean this is not sex with kids, but I mean, would it be okay if we did something we said okay, well, you know you it is rape. A child cannot consent, a minor cannot consent to sex, so it is at least statutory rape to have sex with a minor. But we'll make an exception for parents. Would you agree with that? Would you agree that it is brutal to allow miners to be sexually mutilated, but we'll let parents do that? Is that right? Why should only parents be allowed to mutilate minors? Should they be allowed to mutilate miners at all? So the problem is we got a lot of these parents who are have the Munchausen syndrome where they are doing this to attract attention to themselves. Just take a look at what Tim Walls did right and think about the fact that what Trump is announcing would not really criminalize what Walls was doing with this group of people. Look at these children here, bills.
Speaker 8: We've been welcoming our neighbors back into their communities by making sure we're restoring voting rights to folks. We're making sure that our neighbors can drive to their kids soccer games. So today I am directing my state agencies to take action to protect and support the rights of Minnesota's LGBTQIA plus community.
Speaker 9: Their child is six years old, and she was as excited to be it's a boy, not a sheep on spring break as any six year old kid could be, squirming and fidgeting her way through speech, is hardly aware her existence. As why her parents drove five hours today to speak publicly.
Speaker 1: It's one hundred percent personal. I mean the safety, the happiness. They want you to believe that this child thanks to a different gender, this child that can't communicate, Really.
Speaker 9: Asher, why are we here today for her rights to be her?
Speaker 10: As you can see from this interview, I can't force my kids to do anything here. Asher has trusted us enough, she believes in our love enough that she has invited us in to see her whole self. And if we don't love her that much, the opposite would happen, where we wouldn't get to know everything about her.
Speaker 1: See Trump's proposal would let unfit parents like that mutilate their children. That reporter that's there doesn't have any problem with the fact that Asher, No, I don't know what's going on. These parents are dressing this six year old up as a as a girl, and who knows what they're going to do to his body. And Trump doesn't address that criminalize gender transitions, to that parental consent and say that's the first problem. His goal is insufficient, it's deficient, infie. But the other part of it is is to try to make a federal case out of everything. This is not anything that ought to be done by the federal government. Federal government always gets everything wrong. This needs to be done at different state levels. And of course Tim Waltz is going in the other direction at the state level. So on Tuesday, the Trump campaign released prepared remarks that Trump was set to deliver, and yet he did not refer to that. So he said, here's his prepared speech, and he's going to talk about making it a felony for any medical professional to perform surgery on a minor without parental consent. Okay. The New York Post later reported that the speech came and went without Trump mentioning that so these people wrote this up, gave it to him. I mean, he didn't want to read it, and why would he disagree. He's always, folks, been pro trans As a matter of fact, Milania was paid two hundred and fifty thousand dollars to appear at the log Cabin fundraiser. The lgbt's had multiple fundraisers at mar Lago and twenty twenty. They bragged that he was the first president to come in supporting homosexual marriage, and on and on. You know, they's virtue signaled for all the stuff sold Rainbow merchandise in twenty twenty, all the rest of this stuff. He pushed men in his beauty contest. I think it'd be great. Yeah, we should have some men competing with the women in the beauty contest. So, as Life site News says, many people would prefer to see the extra step of banning such procedures entirely regardless of whether the parents approved. Yeah, yeah, Why would you allow parents like I just showed you to do that kind of stuff to their kids? They just want attention. Studies find that more than eighty percent of children suffering genderness for you outgrow it on their own by adolescents, and that transition procedures so called, including full reassignment surgery, failed to resolve gender confused individuals heightened tendency to engage in self harm and suicide, and even exacerbate it very much so they outgrow it on their own by late adolescents. Maybe when they leave government school they outgrow it. Because maybe it's like the pandemic. You know, the Amish didn't suffer from the pandemic because they didn't watch TV. Maybe it's some of these people don't suffer from it because they don't abandon their kid to the state to be gasolt. Now here's one person that was driven to suicide.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: Targeted and identified and groomed by the schools when she was thirteen years old, and then when she turned twenty one, she aged in what they call falloplasty, a female trying to surgically add a male member, and it created so much problems for her her body was falling apart from it. She refused to blame Boston's Children's Hospital, which is where they did it. And of course Boston Children's Hospital is affiliated with Harvard University. That's the same hospital that medically kidnapped Justina Peltier and then was able to get Marty Gottisfeld in its massive sentence, even had him in a communications management unit because he spoke out against Boston Children's hospitals medical kidnapping. She said, it took me a long time to come to terms with everything that happened to me in recovery acknowledging my medical trauma, I was and still am hesitant to completely blacklist a surgeon that got me and others closer to comfort with our body but now, but nobody should ever have to go through things like this again. This is my experience and can only speak for myself, but I know there are several others of us who have been hurt and traumatized by this team. I was told that eurological complications happen in forty to fifty percent of patients. I'm not aware of any patient of theirs that did not experience neurological issues or that didn't take multiple surgeries to fix. She said she had limb swelling and chest pain ignored and misdiagnosed as being normal or constipation for weeks until I had DVT in both legs, blood clots in my pelvis, and bilateral pulmonary embolism. I still have joint pain and swelling issues in my legs from DVT damage. Urology staff ignored my breathing concerns and listed my lung functions as normal in my er report the night before my ICU admission. For clots, despite struggling to breathe and my chest audibly gurgling, they discharge me without any medications, after saying I wasted my time driving down there. There was a chance that the clots could have killed me soon after if I hadn't gotten a second opinion. And so she went on social media was talking about her experiences with it, talking about her experiences with her catheter. She even called it Kathy, the catheter is back. Embarrasses me a lot carrying her around, but I'm still working on it. Three days postop from my fifth falloplasty related surgery, this time being urethal repair and on and on. So this original operation was done in twenty twenty one, when she was the age of twenty one. She died by suicide after three years of this compassionate medical treatment the age of twenty four, literally driving people to suicide. It is absolutely insane what is being done. And again, the best that we can do is to say that we'll only allow this to happen to minors. To minors, she was twenty one years old and she had been living like this for eight years. I'm only going to allow that to happen to minors if the parents consent. That's not sufficient, and it's wrong to try to solve everything at the federal level. We're going to take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Making sense common again. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at fluoride. We now have the federal government admitting what we've all known for decades about fluoride, and they admit that it lowers IQ and kids. And we've had multiple studies, some of them done by Harvard University, significantly lowering IQ twenty points in many of these cases. And so after decades of lying about it, after decades of disinformation and name calling of conspiracy theorists. We even had remember Doctor Strangelove, the general who kicked the whole thing off, General Jack d Ripper, Remember that hang about they're trying to corrupt our bodily fluids and put fluoride in the water and all the rest of this stuff. It was a hallmark of their stereotype of conspiracy theorist. Well, it turns out there was a conspiracy, a conspiracy to cover up harm that they were doing to people. A landmark National Toxicology Program report says that fluoride is comparable to lead and its ability to lower IQ in children. And so what is a reaction from the media we got ap Associated Propaganda says that, well, it's only bad at levels that are twice the recommended limit, says the Associated Propaganda. But Information Liberation points out that the limit was very recently cut in half. I guess an anticipation of this. Interesting the way that they spend this. Hey guys, there's nothing we can do about this is going to come out. Okay, let's cut the recommended level in half. And so you know, they were recommending it at a level that would damage children's IQ. So you solve that by cutting the level before the report comes out. That's it. That's how you control it. But of course, the whole thing from the very beginning, they were dumping this particular type of fluoride, which is a rat poison in China. They were dumping it into the water supply because it was a byproduct of both the nuclear industry and the aluminum industry, and it would have cost them a great deal of money to dispose of this, or they could tell everybody that it was good for them and have the taxpayers pay them to dump their waste into our drinking water. And that's exactly what they've done. That's how outrageous this all is. And so now after this has been put out there, after eight decades of this, after everybody from Cubriic to you know, everyone else it and rolling their eyes, they now admit that it's harmful. And yet the CDC still stands by it. They still stand by this recommendation. Isn't that amazing? I guess it's not, because their response, no matter how many times you show something that they support that's harmful, their response to all that is always so what, so what keep doing it? Federal agencies have revived the COVID vaccine push, for example, and here's Associated press again selling it for them, Associated propaganda associated with the government. That's what the ap is. US regulators approved updated COVID vaccines on Thursday. They're updated. Well, you want to make sure that you've got the latest vaccine, don't you? Designed to more closely target recent virus strains and whatever variants caused trouble this winter too, Well, this winter hasn't happened. Do you know that I get dose? People travel in time or are they clairvoyant or something? This is the same game, folks they played with the flu shots for the longest time. Well, you got to get your flu shot because we're going to have new variants this year.
Speaker 5: How do you know that?
Speaker 1: And how do you know which ones are going to be? How do you know any of this stuff? Isn't it? Don't we know that they're lying to us? Well, the good news is that eighty two unvaccinated healthcare workers have now won an arbitration case against the hospitals that fired them for not getting the mandated jabs. This is coming out of Toronto. But if you all want to know just how bad the hospitals have become, here's an example. And this is coming out of People magazine. Yeah, this is like an entertainment store. The body of a California woman is found in coal storage a year after the hospital said she checked out. Is that the new euphanism for They had her under care and they told the family she checked out and she had actually died and they put her body in cold storage. A family is suing a California hospital for negligence, claiming they failed to inform them of their loved one's death for close to a year. The woman was thirty one years old. She had been diagnosed with type one diabetes since the age of ten, and was admitted to the hospital where she had previously gone to seek diabetic treatment. They put her in the hospital April of twenty twenty three due to a diabetic episode. Two days later, the thirty one year old woman called her mother and asked to be picked up from the hospital. Per the complaint, Around two hours later, she died of cardiac arrest while suffering from diabetic ketos acidosis, a lack of insulin to process blood sugar into energy, according to a death certificate that was obtained by the same San Francisco chronicle so her mother. The mother this thirty one year old alleged in the complaint that when she called the hospital again on April eleventh, she had been told that her daughter left the center against medical advice and that there is no one here by that name. Now, isn't that interesting? Against that they would say, against medical device? Was there some kind? Was she unhappy with what was being done to her? She tried to get out of there. Maybe she died. She was trying to get out because they didn't treat her properly in the first point, but that's not what they're alleging, and that's not what they're suing the hospital for The mother said, I spelled her name for them, and the men on the phone said, well, we don't have anybody here by that name. She said, She and her two daughters, other daughters, and finally missing persons report with the police searched for her until she got a call from a Sacramento County Sheriff's detective and April of twenty twenty four. A year later, April the twelfth. It was April the eleventh, twenty twenty three she disappeared. So a year and a day later they confirmed her daughter's death. The family later found out that her remains were transferred from a one medical center to another medical center's off site cold storage facilities after she died. So is there is it bad care? Is it negligent care? Is it just bad record keeping? Her death certificate was issued three hundred and sixty one days after she died. Well, if we look at what is happening with the UK, the tyranny that immediately has been rolled out by this new labor government is just unbelievable. The story at Free Thought Projects several people have covered this story from a journalist Medhurst. Richard Medhurst is a Syrian British independent journalist who defends Palestinian's rights to resist Israeli apartheid occupation. He is he talks about his family on his father's side, goes back many generations, law enforcement involvement and the other things and turns being with the police department that type of thing. But he is a journalist and I think his mother is Syrian, as I say, Syrian British journalist. He said this week that he was recently arrested at London's Heathrow Airport in Hell for nearly twenty four hours for allegedly running a foul of a highly controversial anti terrorism law. Critics age being used to silence legitimate descent. He's known for his work opposing US, British and Israeli war crimes in the Middle East, and for his advocacy for formerly imprisoned Wikileak's founder Julian Assange. He said on social media, I criticized the Terrorism Act before getting on the plane, and then I got arrested under the Terror Act when I landed and the plane landed. He says, you can't make this up, but the government can. The video is nearly nine minutes long, but I've cut this down and I wanted you to hear the description of how he was treated. It truly is astounding. And folks, if we don't stop this attack on free speech, they well disinformation, misinformation, hate speech, all the rest of these things. That this is where it ultimately leads for everyone as we look at these neo sieves who want to rewrite our civilization.
Speaker 7: My name is Richard Thomas Medhurst. I'm an internationally accredited journalist from the United Kingdom. On Thursday, as I landed in London Heathrow Airport, I was immediately escorted off the plane by six police officers who were waiting for me at the entrance of the aircraft. They arrested me, not detained. They arrested me under section twelve of the Terrorism Act of two thousand and accused me of allegedly quote expressing an opinion or belief that is supportive of a prescribed organization unquote, but wouldn't explain what this meant. One officer took my bags and when I asked why he was still back in the aircraft, I was told, look, bank, you can get Nick's right here in front of everyone or in there your choice. So I was taken to an adjacent room, pattered down, my phone confiscated. I was not allowed to inform my family despite being calm and cooperative. It was handcuffed with something that placed my shoulders in an awkward position and my wrists on top of rather than next to each other. The handcuffs were extremely tight, despite the police loosening. Then they left marks on me for two days. The police took me down onto the runway, put me in a police van, essentially a mobile cage, and informed me that everything was being recorded. The van was cramped. I had to struggle the entire time to keep my balance and trying not to fall over as we drove to the police station. Now, once inside the station, they searched me again for the second time within ten minutes. I was told to sit on a bench, remove my shoes, remove my socks. I was told to turn my socks inside out and hold them up for the officers to inspect. They also made me hold up my feet so they could check them as well. The officers took me to a room with UV lights, which they told me is used to catch burglars who were sprayed with something as I have no idea why they did this since they just removed me off of a plane. My suitcase was then opened in the lobby and ransacked. All of my journalistic equipment and devices were seized, including phones, sim cards, wireless microphones, microphones, headphones, even my shoelacers. They later took my DNA as well my fingerprints, palm prints, and photographed me. I was placed in solitary confinement in a cold cell that smelt like urine. There was barely any light, and the bed, if you can even call it a bed, was simply a small concrete ledge with a paper thin mattress. The cell had no windows, no heating, no toilet paper. I was recorded twenty four to seven with audio and video. Even when going to the toilet, I had to eat food with a piece of cardboard that you were supposed to fold into in order to scoop up the meal.
Speaker 1: The police said that I have the.
Speaker 7: Right to inform someone that I'm locked up, so I said, okay, I want to call my family, and then they'd go, well, your calls are withheld because of the nature of the alleged defense. I tried to ask, well, what's the point of a right if you can just randomly withdraw it? Why tell me that I have this right at all? And one of them said something along the lines of well, it's not an absolute right, it can be waived. Similarly, they said I had the right to know why I was being detained, so I asked again, and the police would say something like, well, we're just the arresting officers. We don't really know, or this will be explained to you during the interview, or some other generic response. Now, despite the police officer's civility and cheerfulness, I felt that the whole process was designed to humiliate, intimidate, and dehumanize me, and treat me like a criminal, Even though they must have been aware of my background and that I'm a journalist. I was under surveillance almost the entire time, from the moment I was arrested until I was released, to be in the police van in the station to sell all of it, no privacy whatsoever. Many of my requests were also delayed or outright ignored. When I was detained, I asked for water several times. The police would always say sure, but then I ended up waiting hours for a tiny cup of water. I asked if I could have my own clothes because I was in a T shirt, it was cold and I couldn't sleep. They said they give me a pullover, but never did, although one god did give me a second blanket. See, you have to nag and nag for the most basic things. And this is why I was afraid that they weren't even going to call a solicitor for me. I was able to see the nurse on one occasion, but on three other occasions when I asked to see the nurse, they say yes, and then nothing for many hours, no one.
Speaker 1: In the water, and again it goes on. It's unbelievable. And what he said is when they finally got after twenty four hours of this, when they finally got somebody to come in, it only took an hour for them to interrogate him. Why I have to stay there for twenty four hours? He says, it was to intimidate me. We've already seen this though, whether January six people we've seen people now given decades of jail time, life sentences. For some of the elderly people who simply showed up to exercise their First Amendment protected rights or God given rights protected by the First Amendment, a free speech of a right to a symbol and peacefully redress their grievances. Most of the people, nearly all of the people are there for peaceful protest. It is something that is coming everywhere all of Western civilization. That's why I call these people neosovs. They want to reset civilization. Tech giants and AC researchers and AI researchers are proposing digital ID requirements to use the Internet, and so you see what they want to do is and this is coming from MIT and Oxford and Microsoft of course and open AI. Sam Altman, you know, the guy who's obsessed with going around and scanning people's eyeballs and giving them a little bit of crypto trash for their trouble. They say they want to stop fraud. That's what they're going to how they're going to sell this stuff. Look Microsoft, as I said many times before, for creators, they want CCPA. It's not the Communist Chinese Chinese Communist Party of America. It could be, though, but it is the Coalition for Content Providence and Authentication. They want to combine with the media giants and the hardware manufacturers, the CPU manufacturers as well as software manufacturers, to identify each and every one of us if we create any content, whether it is text or a meme, or whether it is audio, or whether it is audio and video, they want to mark that from the creators and stop it. And then they want an ID for all the people even read so if they don't like what you're reading, they can come after you. And we've seen people say, yeah, I don't like anonymity on the Internet. Jordan Peterson, for example, who want to know better? He got it very upset because he had a lot of anonymous trolls. Nobody likes trolls, especially anonymous trolls. But you need to focus on what this is really was really behind all this so IDs for users to use the internet uh CCPA to track the creators and to block them. What is the purpose of it to do that kind of thing. And it's not just going to be silencing you put in a gag in your mouth. They are actually going to arrest people. We see the beginnings of this in Florida, for example, that heinous act by DeSantis and other Republicans. Shameful that they would go to Israel to a foreign country in order to, you know, to to beg for money. Why they would go there to sign it, but to sign a bill that would make hate speech a crime, any kind of speech that you hate. If you make it a crime, you have just destroyed the First Amendment for everyone, for everyone. And so it's a very dangerous situation. Before we have a general silenty joining us, I just remind everybody if you want to start trying to get out of this trap, the system that they've got us in again, you can start to accumulate gold and silver. And we're going to talk to Geral Slinty about gold. He said at the beginning of the year, he said, this is going to be the year of gold, and certainly it is because it is the year of exponentially absurd fiscal activities by both Democrats and Republicans. If you want to start to get out of this system that is designed going to be designed to track and to control you, the system that is going to be based on the declining value of the dollar, because they are going to eviscerate it with their spending and their debt and their other policies, you can start to do that gradually. You can do it from fifty dollars a month up with wolf Pack, or you can buy gold and silver whatever amount you want to with a one time per Tony will let you do that. He doesn't have a minimum purchase that people can make and so he will get the gold and silver for you. Or you can start to gradually accumulate as part of the Wolfpack and get a group by discount with that. All of that is at Davidknight dot goal that'll take you to Tony Ardman. And I just want to say before we have Gerald joining us that it is very important for us to also understand how do we maintain our independence in terms of our food supply, our natural food chain, and of course it is highly dependent on the bee. Patriotbebest dot com it is one of the best places where you can go to find information about bees. It is a digital b sanctuary for education, engagement, and real change. These people know bees and Patriot Best is laser focus on restoration and preservation of the American bee population. You can learn about how the honeybee benefits all of us, discover be friendly and other helpful resources. At the worker Bee subscription level of the buzz, you get advocacy opportunities, educational information, be friendly products, b rescue activities, and more. If you step up to the Queen Bee subscription level for Buzz, you get bonus content on patriotic topics related to restoring and reinforcing American values. Check them all out at Patriotbebest dot com. See all the cool related be products that they have there and look at the links they have one in particular video link, why is our American bee population under attack? All of that is at patriotbebst dot com. Do we have a Gerald jet Okay, let's take a quick break and we're going to be right back with Jerald Slinty. Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight.
Speaker 1: Show, all right, welcome back and joining us now is Gerald Clinty. I just want to let everybody know we'd had a problem and Marky Market sent this to us, said, Rumble isn't allowing me to leave likes for the show. Travis said it was not working. For a while, it looked like it was a Rumble thing, but now it is working. So if you would like the stream, that really does help us, and that is now working at Rumble. But again, it's not just rumble. Wherever you catch the show, if you're getting it as recorded video or if you're getting it as a podcast audio podcast that you're downloading later, please like the show wherever you find it. We are heavily censored in shadow band, and that's one of the few ways that we can get past it. Also, remember that you can find us on Roku. Just look for the David Knight Show there at Roku, and you can watch it on your TV set as well. Go to the Davidnightshow dot com to find all the different places you can find the program. And then joining us now is Jerald Slente from Trends Research dot com trends Journal dot com. Also both of those take you the same place. You can see the Trends Journal samples there at Trendsjournal dot com three hundred pages or so each week, and it is like an online magazine, beautiful way that the information is there, but it's really the quality of information that is key and the detail of it and the we're going to talk about a lot of things that Jerald has been talking about this this whole year. This year he said was going to be the year of Gold, and it certainly had has turned out that way. So we want to get his take on what's going on with the economy, what's going on with politics, and all the rest. Again, if you want to subscribe to the journal Trends Journal, you can save ten percent with a code Night can I GHT. Thank you for joining us, Gerald, good to have you on.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. And again, it's only two dollars and fifty cents a week. When you go to Night and the Wall Street Journals five dollars a day. We hardly get anything from it of the big news.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 4: The big news is some very big picture, some very rich guy, a tycoon, his yacht sank. Oh my god, A rich guy's yacht sank.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I have covered that this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: Hey, what the hell do like care? Does anybody care my sister just died or your mother, your father, your sister, your brother, aunts, you uncles died? The hell with them. They're only regular paper. That's a rich guy died. That's the crap they're shoving down the people's throat, And that's why the people don't have a clue what's going on in the world.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: All they're doing is selling this clickbait crap because their prostitutes, they're media whorees that get paid to put out by their corporate pimps and their government horn masters. This has been going on for a week a week, I know. Oh, and then some other clown guy died of some Perry what the hell his name was, some guy that was a comedian or something in youoded on twenty twenty three, and this is what happened. Right, What do I got to know this stuff for? I know?
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't care about tens of millions of people who died from the shots do They not a word about that. But it's a tragedy when it happens to Matthew Perry or when it happens to this tycoon and his yachtes thinks that I say, And it is a tragedy for them. But again, as you point out, we don't know.
Speaker 6: Do I care?
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's not news, that's right, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's not news. What they do. These people are better than us. We are only plantation workers of slave land. You get that in your head, everybody, you're a nobody, that's right. There are the elites the celebrities or celebrities, what's a little clown that knows how to play somebody else because they can't be themselves. Yeah, celebrities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they don't want you to know what they're injecting into your veins. They don't want you to know where they're dumping into your water with the fluoride stuff. The way they cover this, you know, because that's uh, you know, you might catch on to something by that. So keep you distracted with all the stuff about the celebrities and the billionaires and things that are happening to them. That's that's the journal business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when you get the trends journal you're getting you're getting real news, and we tell you what in the world is going on, what it means, and what's next. We're political atheists. We don't take a sight on anything, on anything. We call it the way it is. It's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for, what's what is. Yeah, and we said one of our top trends this year was a golden year for gold. Gold prices have gone up since we've said that four hundred and seventy dollars an ounce.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, Yeah, that's a big it was one of our top treads.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And now as we've going on the air, gold is now two thousand, five hundred and seven dollars an ounce. And you talked about the Jackson hole, a hole, the hole of the wall. Yeah, they're going to lower interest rates. Lower interest rates go down, the deeper the dollar falls. The deeper the dollar falls, the high goal prices go up. This isn't rocket science. We could see gold hitting this year easily three thousand dollars an ounce because then you have to one of my again, you know, I'm not bsing that best selling book International Trends two thousand trend tracking all better than megatrens Time Magazine. I mean at just a lot of years. One of the things we say is trend forecare is opportunity misses those who view the world through the eyes of their profession. So when you go like to CNBC, Bloomberg all of these all they talk about is economics. They rarely talk about the geopolitical elements going on that are very important with what's going to happen to the economy. And what's going to happen to the economy is the Israel War ramping up, they're egging Iran to get into it, so the United States gets involved in it. And you heard that Kamela hilarious last night saying how we have to fight against Iran. It's right they are. He went on to say that, and there we go with love blah blah bah um. Let me see here we go yep, and know this, I will never hesitate to take whatever action is necessary to defend our forces and our interests against Iran, our interests against Iran, defend our forces. What the hell we're doing over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh you're illegally in Syria. Oh we're over there, still in oil in eastern Syria. What tells the matter? What you seleny? You think we would have invaded Irock if they major expose broccoli.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 4: They're going to ramp up this war. Going back to gold oil prices at around seventy seven dollars a barrow for brinkrude. They're going to double, nearly double if they go to war with Iran. That and now they're ramping up the war against Russia. If they start attacking Russian oil pipelines and oil facilities and on and on, you're going to see oil prices go to about one hundred and thirty dollars a barrel that will crash the global economy and crash the fake equity markets. Gold is a number one safe haven asset. We do not have any ads in the trend's journal. We don't tell people what to do. We do not give financial advice where trend forecasters. And we're saying gold is the number one safe haven asset in the world. And the prices are going to keep going up as the economy keeps going down and interest rates keep going down, and this is going to be the beginning of the death of the dollar when interest rates start going down.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And it's when you talk about what is happening with the oil and with petro what they call it fossil fields, to just call the petrochemicals, that type of thing. We had the Wall Street Journal that you were just talking about. You know, they once you focused on the billionaire who died in a shot, but they were putting out the disinformation that there was some rogue group of people for Ukraine that blew up the pipeline, and they were doing that as a distraction. Earlier this week, and then we see the incursion into Russia that happened last week, the Curd into Kursk. They are ramping up the war, they're ramping up the lives and the propaganda. And of course we saw from the very beginning of this how it affected Germany and others as they blew up that gas pipeline, and now they wanted to have the war in the Middle East. That's also going to hit oil. It's going to be some rough times because that's going to send a shock through the system. Inflation is really coming ultimately from money creation, but they can send the shock through the system with the energy shocks, just as we saw the OPEC embargo. We all lived through. You and I are old enough to remember that.
Speaker 4: You're one hundred percent correct, Yeah, one hundred percent correct. So it's very serious what's going on. And again, if we don't have peace, it's going to be it's going to be the end of life on Earth. It's going to be the end of life on Earth. Look, you go to your trends journal, go back a year and a half ago. We said that Ukraine is going to target Russian occupied in Ukraine and in Russia nuclear power plans. We said they were going to do this and they're doing. Then you go to this week's Trends Journal and read the article about how Putin has said they have advanced their nuclear weaponry attacks, putting them in place in the event war happens, and they have the targets in Europe. They've already said that, we got the targets already lined up. If this kid keeps going up, it's going nuclear. Yeah. We are on the cusp of the end of life on Earth. Don't you better get you better get this in your head. Everybody people say, oh, you're angry. Yeah, I'm angry, and Saint Thomas Aquinas said those who are not angry when it's justifiably moral to be angry, are immoral. I'm angry. I don't I don't like my money going to kill other people, and I don't like my government killing other people. I'm a man of peace. I'm a warrior for the Prince of peace. And as I said, you know, it was the cover of the magazine, the Trends Journal, back in twenty and eleven. You see that cover, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the princip piece became violent, making a whip to drive the golden sacks. The merrill lynchmob JP Morgan, Chase City bank rolls Fargo out of the Temple. It's the same criminal group. It's the same criminal group. Nothing has changed. Yeah, and they put him up on a cross. Look what they're doing a Scott Ritter Yeah, Yeah, a man that's anti war FBI raiding his house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I talked about that on here when it happened a couple of weeks ago. And you know, earlier this week we had Phil Donahue die and I played a clip where he was talking about the fact that he got the same treatment you did, and I mentioned the fact that you know what they did to you when you opposed the Rock War, they did the same thing to him, took him off the air because and that was it. You know, he was done because he opposed the war. That's the way these guys, I mean. And now we've seen that for you know, you pose the COVID lockdowns and the jabs and all this other kind of stuff. They've got a long list of things now that they they will ban us for. But as we look at it, let's go back to the to the Ukraine thing. She had another red line as they went into curse and they keep saying, well, you know that'd be a red line, and then they cross that red line and wait to see if Putin's going to do anything. He doesn't do anything, they go to the next line. They're incrementally trying to move us towards a nuclear war by crossing one red line after the other and daring him to do something about it. But let me ask you this. There was this week I reported how in Germany they said, all right, we're not going to give any more money to Ukraine. I don't know if that's real or not, but there's a big fight within the country because of what happened with the gas pipelines, because of what is happening with energy, and because they had to put together a ruling coalition. What is your read on that. Do you think that Germany is going to in fact pull back from this? Is it going to be an issue in terms because they've given a lot of money to Ukraine, probably not as much as we have, but they give of all the European countries, Germany that's given the most. Yeah, what do you think is going to happen with that?
Speaker 4: Well, well, it is true that the left wing they passed the resolution that passed that they want to pull back the money, but they're going to do everything they can to turn it around. Yeah, yeah, you know, that's the way it is.
Speaker 1: That's a big part of why they did this cursed invasion, to show, well, we got a chance of winning this thing. You know, what they got is a chance of starting off kicking off a nuclear wars. What they've got a chance of.
Speaker 4: You know, I am so sick and tired of his gender crap that they keep selling. And one of the best lines is if all the women were in charge. Yeah, deeps on earth. This is spewing out of the mouth of Kamala. Hilarious last night. This is her quote as commander in chief, stop right there, Commander in chief a little clown and they're all clowns. You look at the cover this week's trans Journal, Disney World, Disney World White House, Minnie Mouse versus Donald Duck. Anyway, as commander in chief, you ready, I will ensure America has America always has the strongest, you ready, most lethal fighting force in the world. Isn't that nice? Lethal? Lethal, deadly? Oh oh, if only women were in charge. And then she goes on, five days before Russia attack Ukraine, I met with President Zelenski to warn him about Russia's plan to invade. I helped mobilize a global response over fifteen countries to defend against Putin's aggression. As president, I will stand strongly with Ukraine and our NATO allies. If only women were in Sean's Oh yeah, oh, you will stand strongly. Where are you gonna go? You're gonna go over there and fight again strongly. You're just gonna steal out your more crap, steal our money to give it to them, to the military industrial complex to keep bloodying the killing fields. As our country is rotting in front of our eyes. Aren't the roads, la Velain? The roads up here in Kingston are crap from here to New York City, from it, from here up to Canada, their crap. The bridges are rotting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: This is an article yesterday in the toilet paper Record, the New York Times. Where is it over here? Yeah right, yeah, look at this series of service delays exposes Amtrak's ancient equipment. Yeah, he got a third world rail system. Take a trip in New York on the subways of night in Calcutta. Yeah, high speed rail all over the world. That we got crap.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, that's because the military industrial complex and the people like Peter Thiel and Eric Schmid are making so much money with their wars and their surveillance and their police state and all the rest of the stuff. You know, they were talking about the fact. Just this morning I saw that they've got seventeen naval ships that they have to keep it port because they have insufficient manpower. Man power, manpower, not woman power, yeah, man sufficient manpower. Because they've driven everybody out of the military with their DEI and their vax mandates and all the rest of this stuff. Nobody wants to be a part of that. And so but you know, so even their military aka keep it.
Speaker 4: That's only part of it. Yeah, that's only the other The other thing is they're too fat to fight. I'm going to say, I'm not making that uph's the enemy, right, I'm not making that up. The dad is there, Yeah, I know, the dad is there. They the military that these guys come in. They're you know again as well, Once upon it, once upon a time, when we were young guys, there was the Ringling Brothers in Bonham Billy circus. It went out of business. You know why, you don't have to step right up, step right up. See the fat man, see the tax lady, see the lady with the beard. They're out the street everywhere now, not the painter, seem.
Speaker 1: I've made that comment before. When I was in college, I was played in bands and stuff, and one year we were in Tampa. One year we had a New Year's Eve gig with the in Sarasota with the retired circus freaks, and I said, it's way freak here now than anything we saw there. It was that was kind of unusual, but not like you said. Just walk down the street today and it's all lot freakier than that party was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean all the I mean tatooed to death. Yeah, it's very healthy to put all that stuff into your bloodstream. It's great for you. Yeah, he was saying about here you're talking about the military industry. First of all, this is a quote, by the way, he was not angry when there is just cause for angers and moral why because anger looks to the good of justice, and if you can live the mid injustice without anger, you are in moral as well as unjust. Saint Thomas Aquinas.
Speaker 1: And he's right about that as well, said and then.
Speaker 4: You talked about the military industrial complex. Every gun that has made, every warship launched, every rocket fire, it signifies in the final sense of theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed. The world in arms is not spending money alone. It's spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of the scientists, the hopes of the children. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the clouds of war. It is humanity hanging on a cross of iron.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dwight D. Eisenhower, two term president, Supreme Command of the Allied Forces before that in five star general, he hated war because he saw it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but you know e didn't see it. He ran away and all these other people Lindsey Graham never bothered to go laala, Harris wasn't didn't sign up. So yeah, I mean they're the armchair quarterbacks who can look at it as you know, depends on a map. Uh, and they don't see the blood.
Speaker 4: Again, I am sick and tired of this crap that if only women were in charge, that is sexist. Yeah, there would be no war. How about hit Lary Clinton when asked on the on the on the show was the CBS. How did you feel when you found out that Molmar Kadafi was killed? We came, we saw he died, right. How about Madelin all that not Madeline? Not all that bright? Mm hm, you went us Ambassador United Nations on Leslie's stall, Leslie still asked her, is the price of five hundred thousand of Rocky children under the age of five that have died because of what Bill Clinton has put on sanctions and what he's done to a rock worth the price? She said, yes, it is. I am tired of this. And by the way, it's also sexist to keep calling these drinks cocktails. We got to use the other word too, you know, we get the women into it. I guess say that I can't say that word. I won't say it.
Speaker 1: I guess we kind of had this crap. Yeah, we could have had a cocktail every time they said joy or freedom or whatever. These people don't support any freedom, and the only joy they get is in starting wars and telling us what we can't do and locking us down all the rest of stuff. They find a great deal of joying that they can hardly conceal you talk about women leaders. Look at Jabs into Arden, you know, and how cocky she was during the lockdown when people said, yeah, so you're setting up a two tier system. Here she goes, yep, yep, that's what it is, is she laughs, and I mean it's just disgusting.
Speaker 4: And then where does she go? She gets a job at hobby right, Oh, yeah, that's right. Yeah, as George Collins says, one big club and you ain't in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Wow, one big club and you ain't in it.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Here she goes on, I will make sure that we lead the world into the future on space and artificial intelligence, that America, not China, wins the competition for the twenty first century, and that we strengthen, not abdicate our global leadership. What global leadership you're talking about? How about just worrying about America and let the rest of the world solve their own problems. It's not my concern. I am an America who believes in the founding fathers like George Washington that said not to get involved in any foreign entanglements. Basically, this crap has been going on for thousands of years. That's right, and we're not going to fix it, She goes on. Trump, on the other hand, threatened to abandon NATO. He encouraged Putin to invade our allies and said Russia could do whatever the hell they want. And I agree because it's none of my business. I write a magazine. I only put facts in it. And here's the magazine. He said. How happy that guy is. This is twenty and fourteen MS, The United States Overthrow of the democratically elected government Pianikovich by the United States, written by doctor Paul Craig Roberts.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the good people are presented the perfect opportunity for Washington to advance, and said Jermonica Agenda in his speech at the National Press Club last December, which means twenty thirteen, everybody could look us up. Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Newlan boasted that Washington and invested five million dollars in non governmental organizations NGOs in Ukraine for the purpose to teach democracy. To teach Washington is driving the world to the final war. World to geminy is not a right America has earned. But people have no idea about this, don't have a clue. All they do is swallow the crap of the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we keep hearing all this stuff about democracy as they shut down our speech, as they look at how they manipulated this election. It's the most ridiculous thing. This is the Party of democracy, right, and they're going to just pick one candidatstity. It's never been more obvious that they are selecting these people that they don't have any elections. What, they don't even pretend to have any elections anymore, just like they don't pretend to follow the Constitution or the rest of the stuff. The pretenses come off and they're doing it openly. Now that's the scary thing I think.
Speaker 4: Yep, oh about a bs all this freedom stuff, freedom, freedom, freedom while your political gang is robbing it from us. I mean, you know you can't. Again, this is perfect or well Ian, draconian right in front of everybody's eyes. Freedom, freedom, freedom. Oh you're going to point the misinformation zaw and you're talking about freedom? Yeah, no jab, no job freedom. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my body, my choice?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: They didn't say that when it came to the JAB, which really was people's body, no question about that, right, But they don't care about that. The absolute hypocrisy, and of course Republicans won't call them out on that because the Republicans were in on that tyranny as well, and so they can't do that. They can't obviously call them out and say, you're talking about people making their own medical decisions, Well, what happened in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one and twenty twenty two and so forth. They won't say that because they were a part of that as well.
Speaker 4: You're one hundred percent right now going back to what you said about the you know, not calling them out. We called Kamala Harris out in the Trends Journal in May of two thousand and twenty two midterm elections. We sent out a special trend alert to all our subscribers a month ago, a month ago in July ready Kamala Harris twenty twenty four. The Trends Journals. May twenty twenty two forecast the Trends Journal with forecast that Joe Biden would step down and Kamala Harris would run for president in twenty twenty four. And now we forecast, minus a wildcards such as stock market crash, Harris will beat Donald Trump in the race of the White House.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We go on to say that she knows that her boss is an unpopular president who is seventy nine years old at the time, and she wants to be the party's standard bearer and needs to start making a name for herself, being that the Biden administration is viewed as ineffective and bringing down inflation strongly. Who's in the economy? You ready, Harris will seize upon abortion rights because there seems to be only two things she can unite her front, the Ukraine War support and pro abortion. And that's exactly what she did last night. Ye talk about pro abortion was the longest of anything she talked about. We go on to say that the Republicans will not do well in the midterm elections because of their anti abortion stance.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 4: And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 1: You certainly called it, absolutely true, Absolutely true. Yeah. Now, if you know, if there's a stock market crash, oh, I guess it'd be interesting to see if there's a stock market crash, if it would help her for them, now roll No, I'm saying for to help mitigate it, to pull out Biden and to put her in as president. You know, that might be something that they could pull that that might help to distract people, you know, because people they can't focus. They've got an intention span of about twenty seconds, you know, and so it's a that'd be I think there's going to be a lot of things that are going to happen in the next couple of months between now and the election.
Speaker 4: Frankly, oh anything, oh oh again, if the economy many crashes again, going back to Jackson Hall, they're going to lower interest rates. They're going to do everything they can to pump up economy. We talked before we went on the air. We're talking about the phony job numbers, right, yeah, yeah, Look how they promoted with almost a million jobs. Almost a million jobs were lost that they didn't that they lied about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: But as they're lying and saying a great jobs report, the markets kept going up. A great jobs report, the markets kept going up. Great jobs report, the markets kept going They're doing this for a year. This is the worst downturn, not a downturn, A readmission of how bad the numbers are that since two thousand and nine. They lied about it back then because the Great Recession was going on, right exactly, and they lied about it then.
Speaker 1: Which is kind of an admission, isn't it about the recession that we're in right now? And you know that's the sort of thing and I've talked about that, the fact that they will always give you inflated numbers for right now, and then they will revise the previous quarters to make it look even better. Oh, look at the trend, it's always getting better, right, But this is you pointed out the worst lie that they have told except in the middle of the Great Recession. Yeah, the only one, and that was only slightly bigger. Yeah, yeah, yeah, amazing.
Speaker 4: So what's going on? We are in the worst geopolitical and socioeconomic crisis. Again, I'm at this for forty four years, and I'll put my track record up against anybody. Show me your book, show you a magazine, and then we can start talking. We are in the worst crisis in We are going to have the worst financial crisis in the history of the world. Part one and part two, and again. If we don't stop these wars from going on, it's going to be the end of life on Earth. World War two is not ancient history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, absolutely right. So what is the what is the best as we look at these trends. What is the best we can do, assuming that there's not a war, assuming that it's just going to go down these economic scenarios, Gold is something that is the best safe haven. Is there anything else that you would recommend?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you want to gamble, it's a gamble. I gamble on the bitcoin thing. I started buying it at seventeen thousand. It's a gamble.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And if there wasn't a bitcoin, you'd see gold probably double the price it is now. And they're going to keep that going until they go digital currencies, which is going to happen because then they know every penny's spent, where you spent it, what you spent it on. So the Sung politicians could get the money for tax purposes because they never work a day in their life. Look at Biden. How many years he's sucking off the public? Tit what sixty years? And again this is important too, David Trump, Trump, Trump, Biden, Greenberg, Iceberg. What's the difference anyway, Trump Biden Biden made. You might wake up one day and said, and here we have very bad news. President Joe Biden has come down with a series of very illnesses or something like that.
Speaker 11: Got monkey parks, the monkey pox, monkey brain, and he is turning all these He's resigning as president, and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Will become president of the United States. Now that even brings her up the hire she's going to get again, you go by then numbers. That's all we do. We go by the numbers. She's going to get the women vote, she's going to get the Black vote, she's going to get most of the Hispanic vote and the Asian vote. The numbers are there. Again, it's not what you want, what you like, what you wish for. What's what is again? The data this is from This was twenty twenty three. NBC News noted that the Public Policy Research Is th ran a national poll in February that found sixty four percent of Americans think abortion should be legal. The poll was broken down by political affiliation eighty seven percent of Democrats, sixty five percent of independence. This is no brainer. And again, what's very important, it's it's a reality show. We own a trademark presidential reality show. If you watch that clown show to put on that convention course, tens of millions of dollars, well one hundred thousand balloons falling or something. It's a show. The kids come out dancing. It's a show. It's a show. It's a it's a scripted reality show. That's all you're watching. It's another chapter, another day, another week. This thing is all scripted out. And you saw Oprah Winfrey. You go back to the trans Journal. Two thousand was a two thousand and eight when Obama ran, there was two thousand and eight, twenty ten. I forget anyway. We said that when that was the first time, and I was on Oprah twice. I have a mugs roof. You can look it up, the and I and Nobody and I used to be on Everybody as you know as CNN in USA today uh uh, the Today's Show, Good Wing and Marry Everybody, Everybody, Everybody, Everybody, Fox, Nobody put on a show like Oprah. She was the top of the top. What a what a what a cruise she had, what a sensational We wrote that when she took Obama under her wing, he became a different person, a whole different actor.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: She's an act. This is an act.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Kamela Harris has been groomed by the Disney Gang by her husband was an entertainment lawyer, and she's Oprah is teaching her how to play the game. She's an actress. That's all this is. It's an act Yeah, and they're at the top.
Speaker 1: And she's not controlled. I mean, she's not going to go out and do some interview or press conference with somebody because she'd have to add lib. But it's very controlled.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, you know it's not over till the Fat Lady sings. And so I guess you know when Oprah what Oprah is saying it was, that was it?
Speaker 4: You know, Yes, so that's it. She's gonna she's gonna blow him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And again, the other vote are the people. If Biden ran, the I hate Trumpers would not have gone out. They're going to go out too. They'll go out to vote. She's going to get the women vote, the young vote, the black vote, Hispanic vote, in the Asian vote.
Speaker 1: Now, what's your take on a RFK Junior, Because you know a lot of people say, oh, that's it now if he endorses Trumps all over. I don't see it that way because I think, you know, I've watched what happens, because I've been involved in third party politics. I've watched what happens with independence and third parties. People will go there. Most of them are dissatisfied with the two party system, but at the very end, most of them will go with a lesser of two evils type of thing. I think that's going to happen again this what do you think what's going to happen with you?
Speaker 4: You're a hundred percent right, Yeah, And what a term that people actually use. A lesser of two evils. That's like saying almost pregnant. There's no such thing as a lesser of two evils.
Speaker 1: Evil is evil, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: And all these you know, as I said, you know, it's not what you like, what you want, what you wish for. But the hypocrisy of these so called anti abortion evangelical Christians like this clown boy that's the Democratic guy that runs the show in the house, Mike Johnson. Yeah, yeah, oh, an anti abortion. But kill anybody anywhere, kill all those gods and in those Palestinians, weapons to keep bloodying the killing feels over there and Ukraine, but don't kill the unborn, only kill the living.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Hypocrisy these people, it is awful.
Speaker 1: It is awful and it is indefensible as well. And everybody sees it, you know, everybody sees it. They think that nobody sees that, but everybody does see it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting article on Reason. They said Trump and Harris's economic plans are depressingly similar. And of course the similarity is it is that they believe that government can and should solve all the problems centrally there. And and why is it this way? Reason doesn't answer it, but I think it is because both of you know, both the people who are supporting them as hardcore those both those groups see government as savior, government as solution, and they're demanding that they come up with solutions to these problems. Now they see the problems slightly differently, and they've got slightly different solutions and so forth. But the fundamental thing that is the same with all of them is that they think that the federal government needs to solve every problem. Then that it can solve every problem if they only get the right person there. And that's what's really tearing our country apart, and it's what's making us so susceptible to this massive corruption. I mean, just look at the money that's there. She made half a billion dollars and contributions in the first month. That's what she got.
Speaker 4: I don't that's great again Again we write about this week after week after week. The billionaires one of the count got no money, You got no you got no chance to return for office. And you said it earlier. We got two damn parties running the whole country for they called this a democracy, bringing freedom of democracy to other countries, and we will don't have it over here. You got to choice these two clowns shows, which bunch of jerks do you like the best? Like I like Lindsey Graham. Oh, I like Chucky Schuma. You know, may look at a little clown show.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, And you got Menendez. So he's out there stashing up gold bars. So by the way, you know, he's got a goal, got up to two twenty five hundred dollars an ounce. That means that one bar of goal like that like Menendez had, is worth a million bucks. So he's got these, he's got these gold bars there. At least he was smart about that. He wasn't smart about the crimes that he committed, but he's smart about where he went, how he wanted to be paid, but as he's had this isn't his first rodeo, and then the first one he was able to get off because Lindsay Graham comes in as a character witness. That's the most laughable thing about his first trial is that anybody would think if Lindsey Graham is your character witness, that you wouldn't be de facto guilty.
Speaker 4: You know, the character the perfect name for Lindsey Graham, a character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: And they keep quoting a slow they keep quoting him. You know where I am up in my office here right back in the day. I used to be on fuck And they should send a truck up here, the satellite things back in the day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, So they come up here.
Speaker 4: They're doing an interview this like during you know, when the whole the Panic of eight was going on. I took that domain name out the Panic of eight in two thousand and seven. I'm doing a live show on Fox. They got the truck up here and everything. Missus clenty, we have to take a break. Senator Graham is coming on to talk about I swear to god, they keep quoting this jirk. He's a nobody. Yeah, he's an arrogant nobody.
Speaker 1: It's amazing. And then you know, you talk about these chicken warhawks, right, Tim Walls, he's kind of another line that's just come out, you know, besides the fact that he took a powder when his unit was going to go to the Iraq war, right, and then he continues to inflate his rank. And now the new thing on him is that he's been claiming that he re upped because of nine to eleven and it turns out that the dates don't match up for any of this stuff. Right, But this guy is making himself into this fake war hero. He's probably even worse than Lindsay Graham because they all want war. But you know, Lindsey Graham is not patted his resume that much. And he's another one of the people. It's been a National Guard for a long time and he's never done anything. But Tim wall suggests, it's amazing to me. But again, I think you're right. I think that's not going to be the main issues. Yeah, people about that, What about the so talk about this RFK Junior thing. Give us your take on that's.
Speaker 4: Not going anywhere again. You know what happened RFK Junior had a great shot. I had my again. We're having a peace and freedom rally here on September twenty eighth, and you were here at one of them. On We're going to have Max Blumenthal, Anya power Pool, Scott Ritter, Judge Napolitano and others on September twenty eighth. Go to occupy peace occupy peace dot com and please donate. We can't do the billionaires gave us money for peace. We got peace tomorrow anyway, and Judge Napolitano he wants and we're we got to get a million people, we got to close down the throughway, we got to make the news that we want peace. So anyway, going back, what was your question, I'm sorry I lost the RFK oh Okay. So at one of the rallies, not this May, but last May, we had Dennis Cascinach that was RFK Junior's campaign manager, was one of the speakers here. I was on the phone with RFK Junior twice. I donated the most amount of money that an individual could donate to rfkse campaign, six thousand, six hundred dollars. Cascinage quit as the campaign manager, and I got my money back when rfk Jr. Said to the effect that there's no more spoiled people on earth in the Palestinians, and his pro Israel genocide statements over and over again. That was the beginning of the end of his campaign. He had a great opportunity. He lost all the support from the people that want to see a new system and believed in him because he was so anti Ukraine war but so pro Israel war. That was the end of rfk junion. He's going nowhere fast supporting Trump, big deal, no deal.
Speaker 1: I agree. I thought that he was untrustworthy from the very beginning because of the fact that he would not come clean about what he said about locking up people who had oppose radical climate issues, and nobody asked him about that for the longest time. Finally, when somebody did, he lied about it and he said, no, I wasn't talking about the Koch brothers. I was talking about their companies. No, he's talking about three hots in a cot. You don't do that to a corporation. So you know, he didn't come clean on that. I had tried to contact him. I actually had an interview that was set up with him. When he put out the Fauci book, and I thought it was a good book. I liked chapter twelve, especially years was about the Germ Games and things like that. And I had interviewed the head of Children's Health Defense in California. She's an heiress of the Oscar Meyer fortune, and we had a good rapport when I did the interview with her, and I said, can you get can you get him on? I'd like to talk to him. We had it all set up, and just before the program began, he canceled out and they would not reschedule. And that was before he was running for office. I mean, it was going to be a friendly interview. There wasn't really anything that, you know, I was going to criticize him for. I wasn't, you know. It wasn't any point of going back and talking about his climate radicalism until he ran for president, and then I didn't trust that, you know, he did. If he's going to call for locking up opponents, that's a big issue for free speech, and if he's going to run as a free speech candidate, he needs to address that right up front. I don't support that anymore because I've learned better. That'd be fine, but he wouldn't do that, and so I really didn't trust him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I could tell you one evening, Judge Napolitano, Scott rid of myself. We're out for dinner one night, and this is when Kennedy started becoming pro Israeli genocide and Judge let me text him and he said, you know, I'm here with Gerald and Scott and you know we're we don't support your position on Israel. And I like, she just tell us why you're doing this and he wrote back, texted back something very nasty and you know it wouldn't talk about it or anything else.
Speaker 1: And that was the end of it. Interesting.
Speaker 4: And again I do podcasts with Judge Napolitano every Wednesday, so you can see them on the Gerald Gerald's Solente channel or the Trends Journal channel. And I'm telling you that you got to see this Judging Freedom, a judges show. The people that he has on there are spectacular and Phil Giraldi, Colonel McGregor, and they're really calling it out man, and it's a good show for everybody to consider. Looking at Judging Freedom.
Speaker 1: Boy should get Colonel McGregor on. I'm sure he tried to get him. It'd be great if you could for the occupy piece thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I've been on you know, we know each other and we correspond back and forth, and he's considering it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's spot on. He's been one hundred percent right on all this stuff. Absolutely. Yeah, it's too bad we can't get people like him. This country doesn't deserve leaders as good as Colonel McGregor, does it.
Speaker 4: Look at it, it's a clown show.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, it's a reality show. This whole thing is scripted out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We wrote that again. We wrote back in twenty twenty three that they were going to get rid of Biden. People knew he was out of his mind twenty twenty two. Excuse me that he was out of his mind. This is all set up. They never, never, ever before did they have a debate in June.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: They did the debate with Biden and Trump in June to show that Biden was out of his mind so they could pull him out.
Speaker 1: Oh, I absolutely agree. I said that myself. I said, look at the how ridiculous this is. Usually, you know, the first debate is a month or more after, sometimes two months. Usually they had the last Conventions of the beginning of August and they would have the first debate the end of September and then have another one in the middle of October, and then the end of October sort of put it a couple of months before their convention. To move their convention later and to move the debate that much earlier, it was obvious. But I think they also had planned out that they wanted to run against Trump. And I think that, you know, when you look at all of the petty law fair against Trump, which was absurd, and it made him into a martyr, and it meant that nobody had a chance to run against him. He didn't debate anybody. I mean, he skipped the whole process as well. And so they with their actions, they guaranteed that he was going to get the nomination. And Nikki Haley, who I absolutely despise. She is one of the worst examples of stuff, but she's savvy when it comes to politics. And she said, you know, back in January February, she said, whoever replaces whichever party replaces Trump or Biden, is going to win. So she says, it's going to be me or it's going to be La La. And she was right about that. I really think she was. You know it was they engineered the fact that they made sure that Trump was not going to get replaced, and then they engineered it to replace Biden. I think it was the plan all along. Yeah. By the way, I showed something earlier this week which I just thought was a whot. You got to look it up, Gerald, maybe you put it in trends General. One of the reasons I think they are so fixated on nobody calling her Kamala is there was a Kamala Harris professional wrestler back in the nineteen eighties, a big, heavy black guy who wore like a war paint and everything. I guess they don't want any association with her and professional wrestling because this whole thing is about professional wrestling, isn't it.
Speaker 4: It is It's a show. Yeah, this is her opening statement to Joe Biden, mister President. When I think about the path we have traveled together, I am filled with grap attitude. You ready, your record is extraordinary and he will show as history will show extraordinary.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't say it was exordinarily good.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, and your character is inspiring. Yeah, he's a character, right, Doug, And I love you and Jill and I am forever thankful to you both.
Speaker 1: I think character was expiring.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, and then then you're ready for us noll all Americans. This election is not only the most important of our lives. You're ready, it is one of the most important in the life of our nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: It certainly is a reality TV show, but yep, it is. It is very important to understand the trends. And of course you saw all this stuff coming. We just had uh you know, even more talk this last week. I think it was I forget which city was in some commercial reial state was auctioned off at twenty five percent less than they expected, which was probably a gift that could even sell it at any price. You know, all of that is coming, as you pointed out, the snowball for the banking system that is going to build, onto the commercial real estate collapse and all the rest of this stuff. It's we're up for some difficult times. It's a good thing to understand and to be able to see where the trends are going. As you point out, if you use the code night you can get Trends Journal for just two fifty a week and a massive amount of content that's there, a wide variety of topics and articles and at each week and again use the code night go to Trends Journal and you need to have all the information that you can get, and there's a lot of information there. Thank you so much, Jerald for coming on. I really do appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, thank you for all that you do. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I want to remind everybody again the occupy piece thing coming up September twenty eighth, Is that correct in Kingston?
Speaker 4: That's right? Okay, we occupypeace dot com occupy piece with the information good good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People need to turn out for that if they can. It's very important that we show that we want peace. Maybe they would pay some attention to it. Who knows as always worth a try. Thank you so much, Cheryl, appreciate it, thank you.
Speaker 4: Thank you. And again not a peep about piece from either Trump or Harris. Not a peep about peace.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, you know we know who's running the country, don't we. The military industrial complex is. I'm absolutely doing it well, folks. Before before we end, I just want to let all of you know how much we appreciate your support, and we certainly could use your support. Go to the Davidnightshow dot com. You can see where the gas gauge is and you can see how much we need your support, So we really would appreciate that. And we're going to be back next week and for Labor Day. I am going to take a day off next Friday, so we'll see what happens through the week. But we are right there, right about the midpoint with our gas gags, so we could certainly use your support. If you want to know where you can find a show, and if you'd like to know how you can support us, you can see it there at the Davidnightshow dot com. Well as we hold our breath and wait to see what is going to happen with RFK Junior and with Jerome Powell, just understand that your life is not held hostage to these people anymore than your life matters. That it matters to your life what is happening to these famous people and these tragedies that happen to them personally, they don't care about the tragedies that happen to you. And so focus your efforts on how you can raise your family, the things that you can do for your family that are going to take you out of this control system that they have set up for all of us. When we look at what is happening at the the DNC, I said, Reason magazine said Trump and Harris's economic plans are depressingly similar. There are variations on the theme of big, fiscally irresponsible, hyperinterervisionist government, government as your savior, government as the solution to the problems that you have in life for the people who really don't care about the problems that you have in life, no matter how many times they try to assure you that they So both candidates have a penchant for industrial policy, that both candidates are going to pick the winning and the losing industries. And so they hit La La Harris for trying to subsidize the green agenda, for both parties wanting to subsidize the semiconductor industry. But look, let's understand that both of these parties, as Gerald said, neither of them talk about peace. Will neither of them talk about getting rid of the Paris Climate Accord, for example, that is a fundamental root problem that is dragging our society down. And neither one of them are are going to call the bluff that essentially is to say that we've got to shut down our industry, shut down our life because of some imaginary problem. And it's an imaginary treaty. And Trump would not call it out on that. He abided by the lines of the treaty that we're going to officially get out of it, but it's going to take me four years to do it. Well, why do you think they set it up that way so that no president would have the ability to get out, Or they could say that they're going to get out exactly what Trump did and not get out. Both candidates spend recklessly. Neither of them are talking about the debt or the deficit either. These are the fundamental problems. And of course none of them are talking about reducing even the size of the irs. Instead, they're going to stand along with Mike Johnson to increase it by a factor of seven. Why are they doing that? It is to rob you blind, to make sure that you own well. Have a good weekend. We'll talk to you on Monday.
Speaker 5: The David Night Show is a critical thinking super spreader. If you've been exposed to logic by listening to The David Night Show.
Speaker 1: Please do your part and try not to spread it.
Speaker 5: Financial support or simply tell the others about the show causes this dangerous information to spread.
Speaker 2: Father.
Speaker 5: People have to trust.
Speaker 1: Me, I mean trust the science.
Speaker 5: Wear your mask, take your vaccine, don't ask questions
Speaker 2: Using free speech to free minds, It's The David Knight Show.