Speaker 1: All right, this six year agenda, welcome back. You KNOW'ST and Drew and Justin is always with me yo, and uh yeah, we're about to talk about what they want. Actually, some people uh may have heard some of this ship. This is gonna be a wild one. But anyways, first of all, follow like share, support our show a little bit, you know what I mean? Look out, we gotta six year at six year agenda on any of your social media's and uh those six year agenda for a little love on the on the PayPal action even though we don't hate, don't like the peepal mafia, you know what I mean, you gotta we gotta get paid somehow a little bit, right, yeah, man, support Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, trying to like we say, upgrade a little bit. But yeah, yeah, that's all the grifting we're really gonna do to you.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't get crazy on here. We like to get to it.
Speaker 3: No, we're not beggars, Nope.
Speaker 1: But I hope you enjoyed the methylene episode. We kind of I don't know, that was a different one.
Speaker 2: Let me know what your thoughts on that was.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah, you could email us if you'd like email the show six year Agenda pod at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to you. And outside of that, definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh let's get into it. So I was thinking, I want to get into a little bit of the UFO shit, moon Landing, all that fun shit, get out of the kind of some of the other stuff we've been talking about kind of transition. But this does touch on some of the stuff we've already talked about. Alistair Crowley comes back into play. Of course. Jack Parsons, you know, NASA Rocket Scientist and uh yeah, so I think.
Speaker 2: It'll play a big part.
Speaker 1: During the Egg episode we touched a little bit on Alistair Crowley, so we kind of have had a little dabble. I don't think I mentioned did I ever mention that last time that Jimmy Page bought Alistair Crowley's house? I don't think led Zeppelin guitarist, Yeah, did he bought Alistair Crowley's house?
Speaker 2: And uh, you know they got the Sigils.
Speaker 1: You know this Zoso that actually is supposed to be Saturn alien like for Saturn right right, and so there's that right kind of icon of iconography right there. And yeah, what we're getting at though, is the crossroads a little bit which may represent a portal. In other words, because the particular crossroads were referring to stay with me, Robert Plant went down and got the dirt from the crossroads. That that blues guitarist sold his soul to the devil down in Mississippi. His name was like Robert, Robert something, but he was a blues player.
Speaker 2: Wasn't good at guitar. Everybody kind of.
Speaker 1: That new one was like, yo, he sucked, and all of a sudden he was super good at playing the guitar. Apparently he sold his soul at the crossroads. So Robert Plant from led Zeppelin goes down there and get some of the dirt. But the crossroads could be a kind of a portal. I mean, that is what that is. So we're gonna be getting into portals. We're gonna be getting.
Speaker 2: Into wild shit. But we'll back up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Alistair Crowley that Babylam workings, we've kind of touched on that. The point of that was to open a portal. So there was a letter that Alistair Crowley wrote to Jack Parsons, and he talked about the seven Gates gateways to Hell, spiritual or dimensional access points between our world and other worlds, and he warned against reckless opening of these gates from ritual magic, especially when using sex magic or invoking primordial feminine.
Speaker 2: Forces like Isis or Babylon.
Speaker 1: Okay, so with that in mind, yeah, Jack Parson gets that letter, and you know what he decides to do.
Speaker 2: He goes with.
Speaker 1: El Ron Hubbard and he does the Babylon workings. He does exactly what he's literally warned against. Alistair Crowler's like, yo, there's seven gates to Hell. You shouldn't fuck with him. Don't try poking a hole and doing whatever crazy shit unless you really know what you're doing. So he goes and does it. Anyway, we'll get into what happens after that. But that's just crazy that he just blatantly ignores that.
Speaker 3: Dude. When I was in high school, there was these uh I don't remember exactly where, but it was a couple twns over there was this bridge that everyone used to go acid bridge, that's what it's called. People always used to go do well, you know, acid on this bridge. And supposedly there was these seven gates that you would drive through to get to this bridge, because yeah, right, and so the story is when you go through these seven gates you spawned, it spawns a demon when you get to this bridge, and it's this whole trippy thing, like, don't go there at night. It's fucking crazy. Shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're really far apart from each other.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if we made it to the seventh, but I remember going through a few of them and being like, all right.
Speaker 2: This is weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some old stuff, but there's you know what the seven is there that's really crazy And yeah, so the seven Gates, I mean, I doubt that it's really an Illinois but you know what I'm saying, it represents the same thing, right, And so the seven Gates aligned with the realms of the Kabbala, which are the shadow side of the tree of life. And we've gotten a little bit into Kabalism. It's a really big, deep ass topic. But I believe a lot of the symbology we talked about in here it all boils down to the Cabbala and so the numerology, the spiritual.
Speaker 2: And all that shit.
Speaker 1: So we'll dabble in that, but it's, like I said, it's a whole thing. Jack Parsons in the Babylon Working in nineteen forty six with l Ron Hubbard, who was an occultist. They went to perform the Babylon Working, a series of sex magic rituals intended to invoke the Scarlet Woman, also known as Babylon or isis so the exact thing that Alistair Crowley was like, YO, be careful or just or just don't fuck with it, even though alis Crowley was a very sinister, wild dude that did a lot of really weird crazy things. Guess maybe he just felt like, hey, only I should do it. You're not smart enough whatever. Either way, they shouldn't be messing by the period. But he saw her as a gateway between the material and the spiritual, meant to incarnate a moon goddess. Now you understand why we're talking about this before we talk about the moon landing. Yeah, now, who would birth a new aon an era of divine chaos and version and revelation?
Speaker 2: Chaos and version and revelation?
Speaker 1: Is this state of reality that I feel like, I definitely feel like. I mean not to say that what they did was successful, but I'm just saying I do feel like.
Speaker 2: That's a reality.
Speaker 3: Definitely chaos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, not to say they were successful, but yeah, Parsons believe he succeeded in opening the portal and called forth a real woman. Her name was Marjorie Cameron. And this shit got really weird. Okay, So I was like, okay, Marjorie Cameron. They believed that they were supposed to take her, she was the scarlet woman, and then they were supposed to impregnate her, and then she was to have what would be called.
Speaker 2: What would you call it, like, you know.
Speaker 1: Not an Antichrist, but either way, like that kind of weird scarlet woman having the baby, you know, from whatever.
Speaker 2: Her name is Christen. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I'm trying to get at though, on a satanic kind of dark version though, Yeah right yeah, And when I'm getting at though, this is what fucked me up. Get ready for this. Crystal Eve Kimmel was the name of the woman that they chose. She's the mother of Jimmy Kimmel. Dude, really yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, swear to God.
Speaker 1: So on Christmas Eve nineteen fifty five is whenever Crystal Eve Kimmel was born, and Christmas Eve is a very symbolic day. And Nimrod. Nimrod died on December twenty. You know that actually is connected to him, not Jesus whatever.
Speaker 2: Either way, we went over there before. So she allowed her daughter.
Speaker 1: To behave of how she pleased, believed that she was the best, that that was the best way for her to learn. So remember that. And then she gave birth to That's how Cameron felt. So like they just believe that she was some divine perfect you know, she was isis born, you know what I'm saying, Which is weird that then, you know, because Jimmy Kimball, I don't even know what he plays the role he plays it. It's kind of weird, but well, like what.
Speaker 3: Does he like a talk show host?
Speaker 1: Yes, but you definitely like lizard people type talk show hosts, you know what I mean, Like not the type that I would go to for. Yeah, make jokes about people that like Yeah, either way.
Speaker 3: I guess of the plethora of talk show hosts, he is kind of the weirdest one. He's out of those weird vibes.
Speaker 1: And Marjorie Cameron didn't come right after the ritual or yeah, no, Marjorie Cammon. She came right after the ritual. And then what nineteen fifty five, so that's like nine years later. That's kind of a nine years is a divine that's a Kabbalah number.
Speaker 2: So hey, man, whatever, believe me if you don't want to.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just kind of throwing out opinions because they're kind of weird and crazy, and it seems like their kids and grandkids seem to be famous in like elite because these people that are doing this shit. Look their grandson's Jimmy Kimmel. His mom was an actress and occultist and elite lady, you know what I mean. So whatever, Babylon is not just as sexual, for she is the divine gate, the womb of revelation, and the moon mother who births in new cosmic order.
Speaker 2: This is what they believed.
Speaker 1: And so the reason why I'm talking about this in relation to the UFO movement, why am I talking about this? Well, is it possible that a portal opened because Roswell nineteen forty seven happened pretty much a year less than a year later, and so maybe they kind of cracked a little fabric, you know, in reality in some weird way.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: And we know that Jack Parsons is like NASA rocket scientist type dude We know that scientology was created by l Ron Hubbard, who participated in this, so I'm saying that obviously, and that guy used to write sci fi, so you know that's all about like alien space, this and that. So it's very weird, you know, it seems to relate. Many researchers believe this was not a coincidence. A rift had been opened, something entered through the gate a UFO maybe, or but possibly a thought form or a manifestation of non human intelligence.
Speaker 2: Roswell may not have been a.
Speaker 1: Physical crash necessarily, but maybe materialized of something that was summoned like Crawley's nineteen eighteen if you remember Listeners, the drawing of Lamb, a gray alien looking entity he contacted during magical workings.
Speaker 2: So we have gone over this, so.
Speaker 1: Like this is just going to get a little bit deeper, just with like the particular portal aspect of it, I guess, but not just that, also of the disclosure aspect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: Eeridely represents the modern gray as we went over. But isis Babylon and the Moon Goddess like we mentioned they but they do represent gateways. They hidden knowledge, sexual power, death and rebirth. And rebellion against divine order, which is.
Speaker 2: Dark.
Speaker 1: Parsons sought to restore the Goddess to her throne, but in doing so may have opened the veil for deeper, darker forces to flood through. Because apparently, now this is all of this is conjecture, but this definitely is. Apparently they didn't like close the ship after they were done, so they kind of.
Speaker 3: Like left the door.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they kind of.
Speaker 1: Like, you know, so whatever, I don't know what that necessarily means, Like they didn't whatever.
Speaker 2: So and Crowley's system.
Speaker 1: Once Babylon rides the Beast, the old order collapses, and the eon of Horus, as we've spoken about before, Aquarius emerges, marked by war, inversion and revelation. Yeah, he warned about the gates of Hell, not literal fire pits, but dimensional breach points.
Speaker 2: So maybe we.
Speaker 1: Just have this concept of what hell is, you know, not necessarily hell, but like dimensional breach points. And maybe people from before were like, yo, don't fuck with that, you know that experience this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were like, yo, we know what's in there, you don't. We don't want to, you don't want to fucking find out.
Speaker 1: And then you had some weirdos. Later they were like, yo, I want to mess with this, uh, this dark ship.
Speaker 3: They were like, yo, I want to find out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, goes back to that old uh like staring at the abyss, the abys stairs back at you, you know, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Parsons ignored him toward toward the veil using sex magic and moon goddess invocation, and months later the UFO Arab began. The aliens we now discussed may not be from space but behind the veil, and today we're gonna get it. Like cern they're popping holes in the fabric reality making portals and outside of the front of there, as everybody knows, hopefully there's the Statue of Shiva. We talked about this in another episode, but did you know the Statue of Shiva is the equivalent of Saturn and the Pantheons and the destroyer and creator, because you know, Saturn is the kind of the highest up in the demiurge like we talked about, and time kind of destroys everything, right, that's wicked. Yeah, So yeah, that's pretty pretty nuts that it's possible that the nuclear bombs also, like the atomic bombs, maybe.
Speaker 2: We're connected to this stuff.
Speaker 1: Too, like the Trinity Test, the birth of the nuclear age with the UFO phenomena. You know how, like you've heard on maybe Joe Rogan where they're always like they always show.
Speaker 2: Up near nuclear facilities.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed that that they'll say that shit like nuclear bomb facilities, or like sometimes they'll say like nuclear plants. But I think that what they're hinting at is that the nuclear phenomena might literally be them doing this too through that in some weird Yeah, who knows. I mean, I'm not a nuclear physicist, but it does seem to align with if you look at it from this vector, so it's possible they all align with what many believe was a rupture to the veil between worlds, a technological ritual with apocalyptic, even occult consequences. The Trinity Test first detonation of a nuclear bomb in New Mexico. The Hindu Brahma Vish New Shiva creation preservation destruction is what.
Speaker 2: Trinity kind of was referring to.
Speaker 1: Oppenheimer was pretty deep on that type of shit, because Openheimer is the one who quoted the Baghava Gida and now I've become death, the destroyer of worlds, which is like that's and then you got Shiva with cern So like do you connect these in it makes a little bit more sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was more than science.
Speaker 1: It was a ritual explosion, splitting not just the atom, but the barrier between dimensions.
Speaker 2: And the Trinity.
Speaker 1: UFO crash that we're referring to happened in August nineteen forty five, even before Roswell. There was two young boys and a rancher reportedly witnessed a UFO crash near the Trinity site. It was just weeks after the bomb, and Jock Vallet and Paul o'harris investigated the case heavily, and they're pretty popular ufologist and Jack Vala is pretty heavy on the idea that it's a psychic phenomenon more than more than it is a physical phenomenon. So you see they're already hinting in it being a psychic phenomenon, And that's kind of what I'm leading into with the disclosure phenomenon. Maybe it's not we're expecting aliens to come down and then be on some ships and you know, coming from another guy, and I just think that, like they're saying, it's more of a psychic phenomenon and it's probably even more of a spiritual spiritual one mm hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I would think if they saw UFO weeks after the bomb testing, it would be because something sensed or detected seismic, you know, activity in our area. So they came out and checked out our neighborhood and they were you know, they're like, oh shit when they crashed, because they didn't expect to crash obviously, who the fuck? You know? And then but I guess not, it could be what you're talking about spiritually.
Speaker 1: And like some I mean, where it like does materialize, but it's also intelligences that we can contact through other ways, you know what I'm saying. I think that's what they're trying to say, Like, yes, maybe it manifests physically here also, but also these are things that we're contacting with elsewhere. Yeah, and maybe in a way it is still aliens, I guess, in a weird way, you know what I mean. But technically it's if the old stories are true, then we know that they could be nefarious.
Speaker 2: Right, So there was a tear drop.
Speaker 1: Shaped shaped craft, non human beings inside, apparently in rapid military recovery and silence. Maybe in the signal I don't know, but a UFO nukes a pattern emergence. Los Alamos had this issue White Sands, Roswell and Mainstrom Air Force Base, and that's the place where UFOs apparently like disabled the nukes.
Speaker 2: Interesting, but it seems.
Speaker 1: To be as if non human intelligence began monitoring or intervening after the nuclear age, and materialists are concerned about I think that, you know, aliens are concerned about human destruction. But what we're kind of talking about is nukes might have ruptured the dimension wall and something came through, something that's been watching every sense and maybe even before, but like not in such an open, close and personal kind of way, or like whatever kind of way this is, you know, and this you know, it's just weird that it started from these guys who were super into uh kind of fucking dark things, to put it lightly, but yeah, So in nineteen eighteen, Crowley opens the Portal and context LAMB forty six Babylon workings attempts to some of the Moon Goddess.
Speaker 2: Forty five you.
Speaker 1: Got the Trinity Test splits reality, and then forty five to forty seven you got the Roswell and Trinity Crash.
Speaker 2: So it's all pretty close and yeah, these.
Speaker 1: Nuclear testdentonations might have been like rituals that they did technologically sacrifice as a matter to call down or unlock the divine or infernal in there in there weird occult like philosophies.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is pretty wicked to think about, because there were I guess there is that less than or more than zero percent chance that they were gonna incinerate everything on Earth, right, and they're like, look what we can do. Maybe they were trying to impress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that they like to fulfill their own prophecy, so maybe they were doing that with like the abyss or prophecies of fire, keys to the Abyss from revelation or something, which you know, I mean, they like to write their own future. But what we're talking about though, it might be the opening of a stargate hence Project Stargate coming up. Hence right now they're talking about disclosure. I think AI, like we've talked about, might be that that bridge, you know, And maybe they're trying to, like we talked about with the methylene blue in the last episode, kind of priming up our bodies to be ready for that kind of upgrade. If you're going to call it that, I wouldn't call it an upgrade.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that sci fi show start Gate has any relevance to any of this, because it's literally this.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, there's a movie about sucking portals. M No, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think that they're definitely doing I mean those are literal port you know what I mean. I think that we're talking about like psychic portals almost to a sense where sometimes it's I think they're manifesting it physically with science.
Speaker 2: Is what we're trying to point out.
Speaker 1: But I think before they were manifesting it psychically and now they're trying to do it in a physical way where they're like, look, we're gonna get you guys in here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think it's necessarily like the show where you walk through a big circle of milk.
Speaker 1: Right it sucks you in, or like the Matrix where it just is like metallic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just go in, yeah, and or like you're in a fucking sack and you just come out all fucking gooped up.
Speaker 2: Yep. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I guess we could get yeah, no shit, I guess we could get a little bit into the disclosure.
Speaker 2: Psychological priming.
Speaker 1: Mainstream UFO disclosure appears to be sanitized, and craft sightings non human like biologicals never been proven. But they you know, act like it's a physical thing, but maybe it's not. Maybe it's about the contact with beings that transcend normal perception. Many insiders, like we mentioned Jock Vala and John Ramirez, Luis Elizondo, they suggest these aliens behave more interdimensional intelligent like like the Gin Angels, archons. Possibly here's a quote, they don't come from a planet, they come from somewhere else, a place that intersects ours. Seems to be like they're hinting at something ancient aliens, ancient gods and sameariant. This is the idea of why I'm saying, like, why would they make a show called the Ancient Aliens?
Speaker 2: They obviously this.
Speaker 1: Is what instantly makes me think they're trying to bring the old God's back. And then you add everything into it with the idea of oh, they started this with rituals, so they were doing this with demons. It's like and then we talk about the archons and then demiurge and how they may be a negative force that feeds on our energy and it kind of.
Speaker 2: Makes more sense that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, these people are into some dark shit when you know that they're doing shit with kids, sex, magic, weird things. I mean, there's there's apparent rumors that Alistair Crowley said the eye of Horace is in the booty hole.
Speaker 3: A dude, I don't want to find out. Dude. That's that's a scary place to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a wild thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they believe that, you know, if you put it, if you put your creative force in there, for during a sexual ritual, it'll stay there and manifest and like your actual what you're trying to manifest will happen in reality because you're not actually like making a baby or anything, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's really odd to look at life like I can't even imagine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, what the but what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It just stays there, bro, It's just outrageous.
Speaker 3: I mean, it comes out right, it comes out.
Speaker 1: It was just the creative energy that you're putting in, I don't know you physically.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just a wild thing to think that way.
Speaker 3: What is a dead end? Is that what he's meaning? It's a dead end going over there.
Speaker 1: But like we mentioned in the beginning, why did Jimmy Page buy his house?
Speaker 2: Like he knew what this guy was into.
Speaker 3: It's just all your energy just ker plunks down in the booty hole and it.
Speaker 2: Just stays there until it manifest and reality for you. Like what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Oh fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, these entities and demanded worship, blood, ritual and genetic hybrids.
Speaker 2: Does it sound familiar? Sounds fucking familiar.
Speaker 3: To me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Many now believe these were not mints, but it counts of contact with like non human intelligence. The disclosure is reintroducing under the veil of like we've been talking about science, the alien's being revealed, maybe that same beings the ancients called the Anki ball, marduke ishtar, Horus, Lucifer, etcetera, which we have went over agnausium. So at this point, like when we're talking about this type of crazy shit, I feel like everybody's keeping up with me, you know what I mean. We've went over a lot of this shit, a lot, Like I mean, at this point, you gotta we've been hammering at it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, yeah, this is a good angle.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, contact through technology, stargates AI ascerned, that's kind of where we're leading to. Now, governments aren't just seeing flying crafts. They're building the infrastructure to communicate with or even summit, maybe even merge with these entities. Which yes, that's the idea with AI, where they're like, well we can't necessarily you know, they're gonna wipe humans out eventually, so we just need to join them and merge with it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: And there's a person who started AI, like there's a quote that he said something similar to that. But yeah, Sern opening and I know Elon said it on Joe Rogan, So surn opening gateways via the Higgs field, which there's an astrophysicist that said that the Higgs boson is a portal to like the other like realms and shit, the dark realm yep, luminous world to the dark realm. So yeah, so there's definitely something weird going on there. The God particle, why do they call it the and they call it the god particle?
Speaker 3: Why do they call it that?
Speaker 2: It's right in front of our face? And then and then you know what, you know what I'm wondering.
Speaker 1: Okay, so recently they turn lead into gold, right, and they're representing alchemy And we talk about symbology here on this show, right well, alchemy, the idea of like turning lead into gold isn't really a physical thing. It's more about the idea of like perfection through your spiritual workings, right right, and destroying the ego whatever whatever. But what does it mean whenever you're cerned, are you literally doing that? Or are you saying are you trying to hint to the world that, like, we just performed the alchemical you know, we did it, We did the work, you know what I mean? Like they performed the ritual perfectly through science in other words, And I wonder what that ritual was.
Speaker 2: I wonder what it was, you know, was it literally led to gold?
Speaker 3: I doubt.
Speaker 1: I doubt that, just like the Bible. I think things are symbolic that they tell us sometimes for sure, Darba, a brain computer interface makes humans vessels for something else. And it called just like Crowley and Jack Parsons definitely tried to open portals to these beings, and now technocrats are doing it with machines. Ancient ritual has become modern physics essentially, And so yeah, we'll see Biblical.
Speaker 2: Watchers and all that shit. It might be coming back who knows.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just think the disc closure movement that's coming up might be like an initiation ritual or something to kind of prepare us for like this new cosmology, if you want to call it that, but maybe just getting rid of traditional religion and materialists science and just kind of throwing ourselves into the reintroduction.
Speaker 2: Of the new gods.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean under new names is like inter dimensional caretakers or like these sended masters. Even I could imagine them kind of tracing it to that and being like, you know, I'm one of them, is like Jesus, you know what I mean, like just trying to relate it to things.
Speaker 2: Like that, just to get people to go for it. But yeah, we'll see.
Speaker 1: They may create some willing worshippers with this techno religion they're building up.
Speaker 2: But the disclosure, here's the thought. Apocalypse means the unveiling. Right in Greek. Disclosure seems to be very similar to that word.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it means like the release of knowledge or something, right, Yeah, and then the apocalypse seems to be like they rebranded that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I mean, I'm just wondering, you know, that's just a.
Speaker 1: That's just me wondering, you know what I mean, it might be uh, I mean that's pretty close together. Like those two words I feel like represent the same thing in a weird way.
Speaker 3: In a way, we've been in an apocalypse for a little while now. We've just been finding out shit here and there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no for real, Yeah and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So back to where the fuck was I Yeah, so the Stargate stuff, you know, there was some you know, the Iraq whenever.
Speaker 2: So the history of Stargate.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's Project Stargate that happened with the CIA, that was nineteen seventies, nineteen ninety five. That's the one most of us know about. And that's the remote viewing, psychic spying, YadA, YadA. Right, this is why I relate this, you know, disclosure to be a mental thing as well. But yeah, like Ingo Swan at the Stanford Research Institute, they did a lot of like non local perception seeing distant locations or other planets and dimensions, and apparently it was defunded in nineteen ninety five but probably went black you know how that goes. Definitely you know, breakaway civilization type shit, but integrated into deep state or probably breakaway programs like we say, remote viewers claim to see structures on Mars, contact entities and access gateways of consciousness. It always goes back to aliens. I just don't think. I don't think that's what it is, you know. But so then this is the weird one. So the Iraq invasion, this one I was kind of telling you about earlier. So there's the Babylonian star gate theory. We're in two thousand and three. You may have heard about this, listeners, I don't know. The Iraq War is suspected to by many to have been about more than oil or weapons of mass destruction. But instead we invaded and secured the birthplace of Abraham and Babylon ancient city believed it was apparently the house of a stargate or a dimensional portal, and apparently Saddam Hussang was excavating ancient Sumerian tech or had access to a globe a working gate, and was leading a covert global interest. And so the US guarded archaeological sites rather than like and they pretty much destroyed like museums and infrastructures and shit, and so who knows.
Speaker 2: Maybe they maybe that is what it was.
Speaker 1: Because if you look today, like I mean, we're not going to talk about this long, but it seems like today it's all about like religion too, right, you know what I mean. They may have, yeah, they may have not outwardly said that, but clearly they're into that ancient tech tech shit.
Speaker 2: So was it about ancient technology?
Speaker 1: Maybe in how they got a little bit more into that quantum communication that they're into, or anti gravity. Maybe they figured out some weird interdimensional shit whenever they went there, because these could be like frequency based portals, not like metallic doors like we were talking about. They could be like cern harp or neutral kind of like why is it okay?
Speaker 2: What is harp really doing?
Speaker 1: Whenever they put out those radio waves up there, and they're trying to create a frequency that is making the veil thinner, Maybe it has nothing to do with fucking weather seating. Maybe that's the cover story, like that's the conspiracy behind it. You either don't believe in weather manipulation, right and you're like, you guys are crazy, or you do believe in weather manipulation. I'm saying, what if they're putting out those radio waves for something totally different, And those are the two arguments. Like we say, they always create two arguments they aren't even the truth. They do it all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they create a divide about two things that aren't even really what's going on exactly.
Speaker 1: I feel like that about the moon landing, by the way, we'll get to that later. Okay, So yeah, projects like Silent Talk from DARPA, telepathy technology MK Ultra, of course synthetic Consciousness where they did a lot of brain manipulation, but now you got neuralink and then quantum entanglement experiences.
Speaker 2: With d wave and d wave. That's the guy that owns that.
Speaker 1: That was like, whenever you're standing in front of this it's like standing in front of an altar to an alien god. That's literally what he said when he said, whenever you're standing in front of this machine. I mean, why do you talk like that? We brought that up before, but this time I didn't fuck up the quote. But yeah, they all this mirror kind of like that an intention of just you're seeing the veil. But yeah, so ancient Mesopotamian's new locations and rituals that allowed access to non human intelligence and alternate realities. We kind of know that because they wrote about it. We just act like they didn't know what they were talking about, and the CIA tried to reaccess it through Stargate remote viewing, and then modern technology is now reconstruction the access artificially. So yeah, maybe the invasion in Iraq was a little bit of a cover to secure the last physical remnants of some kind of gateway civisms system.
Speaker 2: Very possible.
Speaker 3: Those are the black ops missions that really goes on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, probably, So it's all about like, let's get this. We want all the ancient knowledge because they seem to know more than we do. Now we're into that shit. But yeah, so just to get back to the crossroads as a portal that's long been seen as a liminal space, a location between worlds. So in myth and magic, the crossroads crossroads is where one can communicate with spirits or deities. In Haitian voodoo, crossroads crossroads are sacred to Papa Legba, the gatekeeper between worlds. So yeah, there's probably something to that when you hear those two stories. We live within the beginning.
Speaker 3: Papa Legma, you don't know who Papa Legba is. Papa leg buddies fucking nuts and.
Speaker 2: Dude, I wouldn't fucking around with that. Dude's same.
Speaker 1: That dude's supposed to be like the Boogeyman of the fucking voodoo. We're gonna, okay, so we're gonna have to get into like voodoo and hoodoo and shit, because what that is is it's an ancient I shouldn't say ancient. It's an African slash like Haitians practice it, right, So it's kind of like African French. It's a weird mix. But what it is, it's old African herbal kind of whatever kind of witchcraft magic mixed with American like back in the day whenever you know, the witch trials were going on, like they were into that shit.
Speaker 2: So it's like that mixed with that.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck yeah the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have to go into it sometime because they believe in like the being. Yeah, yeah, they believe in this shit too. It's weird because like I said, it's everywhere, right, Yeah. In European witchcraft, rituals at crossroads could summon entities or open otherworldly access once.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's just that's legit. What the symbolism is. So Robert Johnson, the guy who went down there, for the blues guitarist that that was his name because I forgot it earlier.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, so who knows, man. I mean whenever you combine that shit with you remember Astro World, right.
Speaker 3: Like Traviat Scott's ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wherever he like all those people died and then you had him like with the mouth and there was a porter there was literally a portal and there was like a demon going through and said I'll see you on the other side.
Speaker 3: That video of him on stage, well like everybody getting trampled. He's auto tuned and he's just like whoa, whoa.
Speaker 2: You don't think he was doing a ritual there, He's doing some weird chant.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah that portal, that portal, that was a demonic portal. He was trying to symbolically open up right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you seen him like videos of him performing that dude is the demon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he gets crazy and you know right before crazy, yeah, right before that that tour he came out with that documentary where he in the documentary said all my fans he's like he's like what he said is he gets as crazy as he can because he's the biggest he's the biggest fan, right, so he wants all of his fans to come in and just go his nuts as possible. And then he had Astra World right after that, and I feel like that was him trying to get.
Speaker 2: People to like get hype and it will do. Dude, it works.
Speaker 1: Do they knock down those people all knock down the gates they were like supposed to keep them out and the cops were told to like stand back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so weird, dude, Like.
Speaker 1: They didn't have any security. They just kind of let them just fucking go nuts.
Speaker 3: That was a good time for the EDM community because most dubstep and EDM festivals are not like that. They're actually pretty well ran and most people are pretty respectful. So when all of that happened, it was a good time to be a dove Step fan because you could be like, yeah, fucking yeah, fuck that. I'd much rather go camp in the dust for four days and listen to dove Step then get trampled at at Travis Scott Astra World.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I agree. Wait, so what's that electric forest?
Speaker 1: Don't a lot of people usually have issues there, right, That's usually the one where people go a little wild.
Speaker 3: I mean, so and EDC I would say probably has a better reputation for stuff like that, for going wild because the electric forest is more for chilling, I guess, and because you're in a forest. There's you're literally in the middle of a forest, so it's like it's a it's a whole vibe. I've never been, but I know people who have been. Yeah, and it it's a whole vibe. But my my main shit is going to Lost Lands where it's aggressive dubstep and you're doing nothing but headbanging the whole time, but everyone's the nicest person around. Yeah, you get that wonder every No. Yeah, Like you get that one dude every now and again who's like on PCP and he's trying to fight four cops and you're just like, holy shit, look at that dude. Then you just go back to vibe.
Speaker 2: You're somebody's always wilding out with the lights and ship lights. Yeah dude, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: You know, we got some international listeners apparently, so you know, I wonder y'all fuck with the dubstep or whatever the d M shows because we're talking about like local shit. I wonder if they they I'm sure they got electric forests there.
Speaker 3: I don't know about maybe not electric for us, but I know they got an eed cither probably their own version. Oh yeah, yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Shout out international listeners, shout out dubstep shout shout.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, we got a few in a couple of weird places. It's kind of crazy, but hey, that's what's up. So let's get into a little bit of that moonlanding ship, like we promised. Considering considering what we talked about. I'm not saying that the moon landing didn't happen. I'm saying maybe they use some I'm just gonna say it. Maybe they use some other technology. I think, yeah, always toilet this, but I think it's the same, you know. I mean, maybe it was faked, that's a possibility. But also just to give the benefit of it out to the people that don't believe it was faked, what if it was other technology that was used. Considering if you do listen to the show, you I mean, fucked. We talked about some wild tech on here. Yeah, so I mean, maybe there's some other shit going on.
Speaker 3: I think we may have been up there, but not when we said right.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, maybe because.
Speaker 3: The Apollo twelve mission more interesting than the actual Apollo eleven mission, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, that's true, but that's also like they got it down once.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we can they kind of minted it the second time.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, I don't know who knows.
Speaker 3: I mean, you never know that we that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to mainstream account.
Speaker 1: See, I mean a lot of people probably know them, A lot of the mainstream shit A little bit. We should talk about, first of all, symbolic symbolic part. You know, Apollo is the sun god in Roman pantheon. Yeah, so you know some weird shit with that. So here's a balanced little I mean, I'll try to be balanced, but I'm not that balanced. I'll give you the mainstream account first. So nineteen sixty nine, nineteen seventy two, six Apollo missions between that time eleven through seventeen, and they landed on the Moon apparently, and astronauts conducted experiments, took photos, planted flags, and returned with eight hundred and forty two pounds of lunar rock. That's weird. I didn't that's a lot of fucking rock. Is back with eight hundred and forty two pounds of rock? I mean that alone just like fucked me up just hearing that. But okay, sure they're taking luggage back.
Speaker 3: What else are you gonna grab though, Like I get you could grab jars at dust.
Speaker 1: I guess, dude, eight hundred and forty two pounds that a pounded on that rock.
Speaker 2: That's nine hundred pounds of rock.
Speaker 3: Almost endless, endless studies. I guess they just wanted to an endless supply.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about that? They won't let anybody see like real moon rock. I mean, okay, maybe I just made a weird statement, but like I'm pretty sure I've never seen real moon rock that wasn't in a glass case. I couldn't hold in touch and feel well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because well and then uh that story Joe Rogan talks about it all the time, where we sold somebody supposed moon rock and then they eventually tested it and it was petrified wood.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: We're like, no, we're not giving you that shit.
Speaker 2: No, that's it's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yep, moonrock's chemically different from earth rocks, lackwater exposure to sol, smooth cares all right, whatever third party verifications Soviet Track the mission had ye who gives a fuck? So modern independent verifications, lunar reic and were connaissance orbiter photographed landing sites showing shadows of lunar modules and astronaut tracks, high resolution images of flags and equipment left behind, and Japanese, Indian, and Chinese orbiters confirmed anomalies at landing sites. So apparently it's confirmed by everybody that we were there. So now do whether countries work with US espionage? Yadda YadA, who knows? Okay, conjecture so provably mainstream. Maybe we went there, But what I'm posing maybe we used other tech because those tin cans did not get through that radiation belt, at least if they did, I mean, they said that they can't tell you how. I mean, they said that they can't figure it out. They lost the tech. They lost the videotapes too, so we'll get into that. Prominent Moon claims are that the moonlandings were filmed in a studio, likely directed by Stanley Kubrick, as part of a Cold war propagandist stunt. Now that's the crazy conspiracy theory that I kind of get, and for a while I kind of thought, But now I'm kind of into a crazier one where I'm like, and you could call it crazier, I think it makes more sense they're using another technology and maybe he did record a fake one in case it didn't work out.
Speaker 2: I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they needed something because they needed to win, like they needed to win that for America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean there's a lot of claims though that like kind of go against it. The stars there's no stars. The flag was waving, but there's no air. Shadows fall in different directions and playing studio light. There was one photo shows a rock label to see like a prop. Some crosshairs are behind objects and photos lunar module didn't create a creator beneath it, and photos appear to show the same background reused again. Yeah, and Stanley Kubrick, you know, I mean he did some weird shot on The Shining and we talked about in that episode of Cosmic Peach shout out Cosmic Page. She's all about that shit. She's real heavy. You should just check her shit out. She did a whole thing on it. Yeah, and yeah, the Shining definitely shouted out the moon landing a.
Speaker 2: Lot in a weird way.
Speaker 1: And again, like I mentioned, the van Allen radio radiation belt. Astronauts would have died passing through it. And so I mean they, like I said, they will not They can't tell us how they did it.
Speaker 2: So I just don't understand. If you did it, just tell us how how do you get through the radage?
Speaker 1: I mean you need like lead, like a couple feet of lead to block that out. So why would the US fake it? There's a lot of Cold War pressure after Sputnik. As we most of us know, America was losing the space race. In JFK's nineteen sixty one promise, we choose to go to the moon major national goal. And did he die before nineteen sixty one? No, he died sixty nine RATHERFK.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was alive during the moonlanding for sure. I want to say he died.
Speaker 3: He died in sixty three.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, So he wasn't alive for the moonlanding.
Speaker 3: No, it was.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think, yep, need for propaganda to show yeah, technological superiority.
Speaker 1: We definitely were trying to do that. Vietnam and Watergate, bread institutional distrust.
Speaker 2: And kind of everything.
Speaker 1: So I mean it's kind of where all these kind of conspiracies were born. But also it's like, if you look at the video, he literally looks like the guy's hanging from a string, like his back. It looks like he's hanging. He shouldn't be oriented that way. His body shouldn't look like that. If there's no it just looked weird. If there's no gravity, I don't understand why he's drooping down like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it kind of seems like they were in oh shit mode and they just threw a bunch of shit together and made a quick video and they were like, all right, this is good enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they might have I mean they may have gone and faked the broadcast. We can get into that, you know that that might be I mean that would kind of back up the idea that the terrain and everything was just like there's no imprints, multiple directions and yeah, maybe you know, there was a lot of black budget involvement. So there's something called Project Horizon where there was a secret propulsion systems or explains so who knows man and some including myself, claimed that the real missions use anti gravity or Nazi derived propulsion kept secret after Operation paper Clip. And that's just kind of like where I kind of fall on it for right now. I mean, you know whatever, I could be totally wrong. It's just kind of like where I lay right now, because everything kind of lines up with that whole paper clip.
Speaker 2: Everything kind of lines up with that, dude. I mean, we went over that.
Speaker 1: It's just trying to look past before and after that and see if it's just hard. I mean, it really seems like it was born there, right. So yeah, lighting in consistenes, lack of stars, slow motion effects, there's a lot of reasons why it was probably just recorded. But also, like I mentioned, the lost evidence race tapes, NASA says original Apollo eleven tapes were erased and reused, so they literally taped over them, is what they said.
Speaker 2: There's no blueprint records. Now this is fun.
Speaker 1: Saturn five rocket blueprints and Apollo engineering documents are missing.
Speaker 2: Saturn and Apollo. I love it. Why are they naming it Saturn and Apollo? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: They're calling on a Braxis and Saturn for this this ritual that they're performing on the masses, trying to act like they did something great accomplishment, and maybe they did, but they did it in.
Speaker 2: A deceptive way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So yeah, I man, fifty years, they haven't all these tech advances and they haven't gone.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's been the main thing.
Speaker 1: And we know that the Falcon rockets haven't even left the orbit, and the satellites haven't left the orbit apparently. Do you remember the Tesla car leaving the orbit. That's another faked one. I think they faked that one too, or they or they maybe did shoot it into space, like just shot it the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if they did, then they had to. I mean, I don't know how.
Speaker 3: I mean, fuck one blew up last night.
Speaker 2: No shit, we're at I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Where, but one of the SpaceX chips blew up.
Speaker 1: You know, buzz Aldrin, he was one of the uh he's a Freemason, and he was one of a lot of the By the way, if you don't know a lot of these astronauts, almost all of them are Freemas. Since there's a picture of them that they won't show you publicly, but it's in a free Masonic temple and it's them holding up a free Masonic apron on the moon. Whoa buzz Aldrin strange comments though he told a young girl, we didn't go there and that's the way it happened. He later clarified it as a misunderstanding. He's probably going psychotic, but who knows. I've read things that said that they have to take a psychic test, like to be an astronaut, which kind of goes into the remote viewing and like psychic shit. I'm not entirely sure what the hell that means, and mainstream I've looked that up and they won't.
Speaker 2: They won't provide that information.
Speaker 1: They just say that, no, they don't go through a psychic test, but they go through mental conditioning and this and that.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 3: Well, it could also be.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do know that what that means, I should clarify, So don't feel stupid.
Speaker 2: I do know what that means. But it's like, come on, you're fucking with me.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, but I mean, in the case it's a buzz aldron telling this girl that we didn't even go there. That's not what happened. He's probably scared shitless, dude. The deep brief meeting when they came back was probably fucked man Like, sitting in that room and like, if you fucking tell anyone what you saw up here you are fucking dead. Your entire family's fucking dead.
Speaker 2: Well, that's part of being a Freemason. We've talked about that, dude.
Speaker 1: They as you get initiated, you have to you know, you have to say, you know, you have to literally swear an oath that you'll kill.
Speaker 2: Will you kill yourself at any time if asked? Yes, will you? Will you always?
Speaker 1: You know, promise to remain loyal for any brother if you see him in a time of need, Yes, no matter what, even if it's against your own country.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're not loyal to anybody but themselves, even to the point of killing themselves for the cause.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's some deep shit, dude, because.
Speaker 3: I mean imagine, like you know that uh supposed uh frequency that was picked up during the the like the two men inte blackout or whatever happened that when they were on the moon because they had separate medical channels or something some shit along those lines, And Armstrong was like, they're here, they're watching us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that too, where he tried to hint at the alien thing. Dude, But I think that's them. That's that's part of the Masonic mental manipulation shit, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 3: Two things about that. I don't imagine if that was legit, and it was. I mean, obviously NASA denies that shit. I imagine would imagine if that shit came out.
Speaker 2: No, I know, someone was.
Speaker 3: Trying to get him to talk about it. He's like, no, we didn't even go. I swear we didn't go. That's not happened.
Speaker 2: Ancient aliens had some weird like you know, if you remember, they had some video that I can't confirm it, that's even real that they were like, oh they saw something, they saw something while they were there, and they scared them. You know, come on, you guys are just trying to build this narrative.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obviously that's that's a pretty hot you know, it's a pretty out there claim. I'm wondering if it wasn't necessarily aliens that he saw, but people who had already made it to the.
Speaker 1: Moon maybe, or maybe the moon is the base. Yeah, maybe it is a soul recycling place.
Speaker 3: Who knows, could have been dudes up there just on their lunch break. Who the fuck are you?
Speaker 2: That'd be wild. But yeah, so we'll get a little bit into the Black Project tech.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's kind of self explanatory if you listen to our other shit, but Operation paper Clip World War two US imported over sixteen hundred Nazis and one of I'm bron was the guy that was the backphone of NASA, along with our buddy that did the Babylon workings, Jack Parsons, and these the scientists though whenever they were in Germany they worked on vitu rockets and allegedly ad exposure to more tech exotic technology like the bell. If you haven't heard of the bell, there is a weird black and white video that just shows this bell just hovering.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't see don't have any for like propulsion.
Speaker 3: I think I've seen that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's a legend Nazi craft that spun liquid mercury inside a bell shaped chamber high rpm and generated lyft. So it's like mercury that's good for you.
Speaker 2: It was similar to I love a good helping.
Speaker 1: That that's good for you, that's yummy, similar to torsion field physics later discussed by Russian scientists in the US military, So it's already kind of a thing. Later so weeah disappeared towards South South America or Antarctica. Before the war's end. Hint, hint, possibly continued under US control. There's something called the Well. Yeah, so there's another thing called a t R three b Astra. It's allegedly a Black triangle craft with electro gravitic drive. Now, if this could be black technology shit, and this is exactly what Joe Rogan talked about with the Black Triangle. Remember recently, okay, so supposed to use plasma filled mercury rings, reducing mass by eighty nine percent. Same mercury plasma concept with the Bell. So maybe they're making even better technology because this was operational since the eight nineteen eighties. So I mean, that's pretty fucking nuts because I think that's a that's probably the technology we're talking about here. They're using fucking Nazi tech. So then you got Lockheed skunk Works as well. Ben Rich, he was a former head of the Skunk Works, allegedly said we now have the technology to take et home and claimed in private talks that advanced propulsion exists the decades ahead of what was public, and Skunkworks rumored to have developed deep space capable vehicles as early as the seventies. So, I mean, dude, that's what I'm saying they may have been using different technology. I mean, I do believe that we have good tech. We do shit that I can't believe. And I think it's at a point where it's way past what we'd think, like way past. It's like exponential, Like you know when people were saying like, oh, it's twenty years ahead. Well, yeah, twenty years after that is eighty years ahead. You know what I'm saying. It's just exponential. But yeah, so Project Horizon in nineteen fifty nine. It was a pre Apollo lunar based plan, but uh, it was a declassified Army plan to build a moon base by nineteen sixty six and then deploying twelve soldiers on the Moon with resupply missions publicly canceled, but some theorizing went black and became the real Moon program.
Speaker 2: Who knows if they did build a base, I doubt it. Oh, or they're using that.
Speaker 1: Tech, dude, and that breakaway civilization's there and one day they're just gonna leave and go to Mars or the Moon.
Speaker 3: Were they just storing it there or like developing it there?
Speaker 2: Dude, No way, bro, we would. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not naive enough to think that we wouldn't come on, no way. You got people building shit on the moon. Twelve guys, okay, but then you need another twelve guys generationally. And I just feel like at some point somebody would find out, like legit and like evidence would come out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean there's a side we don't see though. You never know.
Speaker 1: I inside if I am night and no shit, it's a bell, all right, it's a hollow.
Speaker 3: It's a hollow, dude, It's it's just a big, I don't know shell.
Speaker 1: There is also a Project solar Ward and the alleges a secret US space fleet operating in low Earth orbit and beyond dozens of massive ships powered by exotic propulsion man mentions to Moon Mars in deep space. This was from a whistleblower, Gary mc kinnon hacked Pentagram NASA's servers and claimed he saw reference to non terrestrial officers and fleet to fleet transfers. This guy literally hacked I mean, okay, maybe that's nuts. If this guy did that, he's dead now, right, I mean he's either dead or inside of a.
Speaker 2: Fucking cell that's in the deep underground bunkers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, b yeah, they did something with him.
Speaker 2: Is he dead.
Speaker 3: Let me see.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I thought you literally.
Speaker 3: Just that you don't have to look it up.
Speaker 1: I thought you said that shit like you knew. You're like, yeah, man, I don't even listen. He died around that time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you got Boeing, raytheon North Northrop and key military contractors that have massive black budgets. And Boeing was involved in the Saturn rockets and classified aerospace, so who knows, dude. There's a lot of deep dark underground. Like we talked about ship getting built.
Speaker 3: For sure, Yeah, I did, because I mean you already see it. Yeah, kind of in a I hate to bring it up, but Israel they're doing shit underground. They've got operations underground a reason.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and also like there was civilizations living under ground since always, dude, Like people have been living on the ground since ancient times. It goes you got the Hopee Indians. We should get into that too, like the Hope prophecies. Oh yeah, yeah, we got to get into that. There's a lot of cool little topics we can uh, we're gonna transition to later in.
Speaker 3: Little dig dougs down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Hopey Indian prophecies where apparently you know, I won't even get at it.
Speaker 2: We'll do it later. But yeah, So.
Speaker 1: There was also one more projects out of the winter Haven and Skybolt. They hinted it lifting platforms without combustion. So I mean, I don't know, man, there's a lot so it's very, very possible. But yeah, maybe they secretly got there with a van's anti gravity or massive carrier craft teleportration gateways or maybe like we talked about a portal. I doubt it though, but maybe maybe psychically, who knows, dude.
Speaker 3: It gets deep or milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the metallic mercury. I mean, it is weird that they're talking about mercury being used and we just talked about the matrix and the mercury like mirror thing. Yeah, it's it's it's uh, stars are aligned, man, dude.
Speaker 2: I think we're onto something.
Speaker 3: I feel like we always are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you know, that's a good breakdime.
Speaker 1: I mean, at the end of the day, these guys that started this whole space UFO, we're gonna go to space and aliens are all this shit.
Speaker 2: These guys we're into.
Speaker 1: Gateways to hell and crowling and magic and you see it today, you see it then.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, man, maybe we just have a totally warped.
Speaker 1: View of what's really going on in our reality when it comes to space.
Speaker 2: I mean, fuck, I didn't even know. Yeah, it warps your brain.
Speaker 3: It really does. It takes your idea of the mainstream narratives and theories out there and it twists them and turns them. It makes you think about some deeper shit, maybe some shit that you don't really want to think about, but it's interesting enough to be entertaining.
Speaker 2: Our people want to think about it, dude, I think our people want to think about it.
Speaker 3: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Gott to listen, to leave a little comment and some love. Man, this a little like follow you know, do your thing. We uh, we really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: We got.
Speaker 2: We got a lot out in this one.
Speaker 3: I think for sure the moon you can you could probably talk about for eons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we you know, everybody's kind of went over the moon thing. We wanted to take this angle to it, but yeah, go over the bare bones of the little mainstream slash conspiracy side of it.
Speaker 2: Because it's like everybody has their opinions.
Speaker 1: I feel like pretty set on what happened with the moon, like you know what I mean, Like most people are like listen, either they didn't go, they did go, or they did that.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I'm just offering that kind of other option and seeing who else thinks that.
Speaker 3: But the real question and should be was the moon here originally? Or was it brought here? Right?
Speaker 1: That brought here? Question exactly was it brought here? Because you know it is the perfect side. I mean, if you don't know, you know, the dimensions are like the perfect size to make it eclipse, and if it wasn't that big it would kill us in other ways.
Speaker 2: And so it was too small, it would kill us.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of weird perfectly moves that ties in a way that doesn't kill us.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know who knows. Man that may have been. What do you think they use a tractor beam fucking dropped it off and left.
Speaker 3: They had a big old wagon, They're like here you go.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a lot more plausible than the idea that a small planet like smashed into us and then just got stuck in our I don't know, that just sounds kind of that doesn't sound right. No, why do other planets have moons? Then how come all these other planets have moons? And do they all just crash into it and then get stuck in the orbit?
Speaker 3: Is that what? And yeah? And where the fuck would the moon where you think there'd be an impact site? You know, even after millions of years or however many years it was? Oh you think, Yeah, big ass craters still on the Earth, a big as dent in them.
Speaker 1: And also how about like gas planets, you know what I mean, how do they get moons hitting anything?
Speaker 3: I get it's a big old mass of something, but yeah, there it would just fly right through.
Speaker 2: Technically speaking, yeah, it's all technical. Fuck.
Speaker 3: The moon is a weird ass thing. I like looking at It's pretty, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, you say the moon you're talking about isis in the moon child? You better be careful. Hey, I'm apparently she's been incarnated. But yeah, ship man, it's been another wild little deep dive of six years. And I know if you all enjoyed to do this was a this is a wild one. Leave, leave your thoughts, see you next time.