Speaker 1: Welcome to the Ghost Podcast. On the first episode in February. Before we start, let's talk about our sponsor, Instant Gaming instant daming dot com where you can play every game you want purchase from instant gaming dot com. You can purchase any game, pre orders and stuff. All you gotta do is pre order, go and x fi and get what you need like basically is a discount is a discount for video games or website? Mm hmmm. Also, you also follow Team Cara on instant Gaming and used to use the discount code for newest hottest games the links in the description go check it out for follow Team Carat. All right, let's go now, Let's do all now raw, Let's do raw now, okay, all right, yeah, all right. The Road Royal Romo This Saturday Night fell this week on in Atlanta. Who Got the back Up? Man? Valent Teacher in Marca, Samonsean So, Let's got the Master Card? Zane mcaturtainy in Samonsey Yakob Memory versus the Marrion, Greezes, Driguez, Lemoy cuell One, The World Time Teach, the World Raiders, The Defeated dom S June Retain. Appearances by mp A Champion, Cony Rose and Logan Paul. We had a promo time stuff for us kicking out raw Gun through Logan and Paul in erupted, it's crazy receipt, but my scene is Logan Paul was gunter wrestle Man. I'm predicting it was an introdest show to start my opinion, so mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Next of h.
Speaker 1: All right backstage, same thing took satch Punk's words last week tellings as much the world Tamfy Champion World Raders for Judman Day. You're righty on the matchup? Come mhm ram, Let's just say it was rayveon Serial one. He got a ready about the W three. Mm hmmm, yeah, Vega is gonna be going to SmackDown. So yeah Vega, Ban Guy and Blood Alistair Black on smat Down. Hm right right, and then Morgan Rigez defeated Ban Blair and Naomi. Great match up, mate sense backstairs, you got Bailey interrupting. Repleat replied she might win the rumble try and Mammy for the woman's title. It was Man for Romo or the former team turn arrival at Yes, Sky appear but off she works at all Boy him and really Liberty two K twenty five cover to be Roman as usual mm hmmm, and Jami wraps up Magaturan ring confronts. He talks about the links of Christian Buseye back for the choice hands Boy over the Top or Cliffriends An have rains provided seeing punk Elem Hayman's eligience, but Punk rains up about the punk's favorite hanging outheaded and yeah that's how the match a show. And then well that's basically what happened to the show. That's what happened. Well, Jam defeat samse It was a big matchup, so that's what's raw. The big result of raw mostly one ditional news and set up with during Gase Science Controy w W is official confirmed by Sean Ras sap is happening is what it is? So yeah, oh that was wrong. Let's go do a Dynamite review. Dynamite. Yeah it's a Dynamite when they put the TVs title, soaka Saki, we'll see you keep on p straight up. I'll play goes on one on one of the brancage. Uh, okay, make a pante I'm getting down California's where I said Australia.
Speaker 2: Mm hm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Judger Vans of Charlie Cardio Claudio m hm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hm oh yeah, yeah, uh oh hey all right. Also a lot could be swimming. He will find gets championship is mostly j M. Find us hands on you to revenge man cross from the w World title containing through winning world world title opportunity. So let's go to it. Most famously Cage's schedule struggle to combat to straight condition Brian Cage, specially Archer getting involved. Arol has to knock age the archer dog sash to win. Don Kmsman attacked to the bell being down, bo Osprey k and Mega can delivered once again with the battle cleaner cleaner machine that is John making the most changed but highlights opposition post unnecessary, though Cols Fan made a point with the thirty second time I contained a couple of minutes to find the image of that very neat body. The way to take a Megica my married John could happen Grand Slam the cleanest mobile man prime target the Dons, cawents tasks Creas direct mm hmm. Versus in his help in France when the bath Righters there for all is my distructed My Yutah and the death right from Mars lost for man the win. That's the lot. And Jeremiah not that last last show just about the Jay by not telling her I told you so that it was a wrong Exekuchen. Jared has not done the past year, just like how I need help a two man beat him. That's the contrast. Read the technical folks to Jared and nerfl super simvelling, you know, trying to make some stunt putting over and lost and suns sense and it will take a while. We could have been days and fanded by him as a contender. Jury made most of the minutes vaccination and rings started again raising Germany at it just appeutered him and Paige constantly the feature Jarrett, but I say him and trying to find sports trip and into n j M instead And if yoursel the air prout you want Jared and doing this personally right for race straight you dream momentum that man, I love a rice ring followed by the character and fight it out.
Speaker 2: Like M and money.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm that.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, we can make time.
Speaker 1: We can the making.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know he hurts. He's gonna tell me M hm hmm. Looks like you know what, you don't my house.
Speaker 1: Here a Fox?
Speaker 2: Yeh don't do something? What mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You know he's not I am. I'm teaching riches and teaching.
Speaker 1: Riches, threatening him up, teaching and something you that's the fight is she best friends elive, but I wanted only She threatened advance that Fox that we have them frins because we only want Foxes. She would escape because she does not major Ray pink cant tests where probably winning It's you capture play on Fox and justifying Fresh could have been a Fox upont so friend Fox last week with some punch of my ability and mobile comes from Fox. She eusually wanted only first post mattage and just time be so ignorant. Every day he has to start moving forward as we serve clients for special if he had five pin.
Speaker 2: Ball what m hm.
Speaker 1: And you're young buy first pre matter for his match. Went on Guess Week, Rego ship teas at people's elbows. Just that moon So not only cameber and sure Fomen's home Polace house over warning, the big Bill promises and the hell with Claric Coulpete, You're a minute Durgo's new movie start matching and then challenge the outrunners Jay White versus where Yu da you don't They broke in Clode J White with attack that switch Blader and cast pons later r win you the nerve later right cost attack White behind a radar mean they the same about what you do and rematch papers plays on one other bank of that's my phone. That's only high start. They stand deal selling White air for anyone else in my pants crossed and whatever clear Hill work on helps you to got over during We're to just like here, the helps crowd hatred monkey style, it's well supported as well White when the medical uh huh yeah, that's really trying to rice for closure for tep that pride Street saying she's better than any version of choice. Storm a cat from closure may right to monitor the retarded the stone as the story storm she wants a matter of version turns to period of grand slam. She always be better than her nothing to live in the moment may ca a strong probably get really this is once more hot story wins. Division I said margin A needs finally maintained money from bocalm at the grand Style added yeah vision haling, the guns will code to recovery and the av TIT Championship, the Hearts and promises that any childe from any challenger don call takers in a pretast segment in the event my same neighbors, you can stock and sife as the ty TV title really opponent against matsap splash call the money makers fiftree. It was it's too rare for women's man event.
Speaker 2: Just the spot.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's really ad me through the next clear troger from Don the Rosa. But marthrats so m hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This week Dynamite was a bit the momentum to day. It was a down the ride, weak faction the rosters eliminated the pace for the whole night. Three matches especially, there was a lack of energy. Jerkson's struggle tea Time Death friars heavily episode about the real momentum well spring Brian Katy good. But post my beatdown was the w's dimensional close into the stretching night. Okay, s may to divid a good lesson learned friends movie laying more than the women aws so our hot either us as a whole much NAT collision were like a better show on paper opinion. Yeah, basically that was thought. That's my thoughts on waw Dmite review. Let's go to ring A Honor review. Yeah, let's do that. Na h okay, um, all right, let's see there was also ring a Founder all right of our Television Championship Revelvet to be Gray World tell Approving Ground Commander Johnson Commander want to play Christian lud m hmm ear so the cover with Brandon color can Mean and action, the christpin Vodkas pinfal gt A, Queen Metate, the Fiance k with a swing head Bud Promma come back defeat ending of time to draw was Johnny Johnson getting tal shot, the Spectacle, the Free Brandon Colored by Pinfall, the backs show promotions due they able to rushing out to brand to head they declared are fan for running high, for telling you what gets in their way, set or respect to disrespect right Christian defeat you know by Pinfall, Curvestan and the Roviot World Television shan Match were relevant to be leg Ray. So yeah, that was ring Monor this week. So let's go spat down results the funds. I thought it all Yeah, okay, spout down to the final four from the room for the run room mostly so as agreeing mentioned d U I pray Jenni for Simmas dj and the squirrel vers Leonis Little Morgan Intremius was coming. Hey, opening segment they get a great job trust ulcut in the rain all that stuff. Segment ended with no vines with the direction of clear Kaiopus to the great Ard Center Regel feud great finger Ee turns the ground banking it out the entertaining way, matt feet jams hitting the gym and you've seen thet all look slimmer. It must have been more defined, say showed up because someone they named jo Head influences Breaday jam Supers come out. Hey have to take a gym attacking Jimmy. Next week the entrance Hey finding something magic shot both pomos. Jimmy ended up winning with the counter and half tight set. Officially we'll see it turn ring against him. Yeah, yeah, that's okay. James pree backstay pre taped promo was sweet. Added the product choice hair bags in the w front row to be a very messy small thing with had buzz having no offense.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: We were always fun during Way give Me his super pass Austin and locking on around Milton is on the way down depends green. Last week miss gonna shot to style could be fat rest on that quarter mentioned rings called fine by here kiddle stick MITTERANQ Yeah m hm h yeah why pretty deadly versus mister g and those guards. The priests came prom by Tom to factors priests respect for Tealian. They now get taken in talking about want to punch for he find such a shot and number a game called he was caught down early night ran down the same It was eight man tang messin all they got tired guys show princevill had to face Shelley and feeling Jelly find himself and she pulled on the website and win. In the end machine goes guards. That defeat pretty deadly, Why vida package for I been playing for Sho hyper Rich a very male maid w a FBI. He's going in the Hall of Fame. That maybe a great msg Pearrow is way better now. Those mc mg had some fun coming spy spots the Morgan great match and I need to feed Morgan. H yeah, fin minutes. It was strange. I'm trying miss drawing a battles and break. It's a spot why it didn't have to president spots. So I tried to feed the miss Yeah you know, ellien N the priest versus tell my t Jacob two. It was a hard hitting mood, okay, basically trying to get in vehicle color literally had taken up by the women she beat, but by race of her intentional corn spots in the process.
Speaker 2: The priests.
Speaker 1: I have to feed time on Tato.
Speaker 2: Ready to jar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I finally my thoughts the fast month before twin twenty five rumbles feature a higher pl but sure has some present taste changing the norm. And I called mirca field a spar better material, different field, but good up to you. I was measuring goodver average and not that I mean three hours get management. A lot of wiggle rooms there by the way, see the time it could be used. So yeah, okay, so yeah that was smaped down that I was smapped down and listening then in the podcast and there until next month. So that's a collision. I spent banner a minute South Street Fight to read the anti tower fence and more from the former a w T dram take on the AWL champion John monson where you're doing the minnistot Sava free fight at the events last week the teen change see the defense, hougats Colorado Chample more on the three way the wins the bent Shore. We could represented making bank competing ang singles my first time, said twenty twenty twenty two. Can goes on. I want to tie alchymy m for me be wins more chance. So I started on shared thoughts on rain tyholder Mary May all right, yeah, yeah, so let's go uh huh, I like with payt numbers. He open here Joe dacks some knife into the question how feud turned by It's time to get out of the Poe smatch all or the tshier hook blow off match hook Waine starts show hook catching Waynam Horossley d save you Die, Tebow soup plex, Rare Joe, raywid Shaye hit muscle buck win at the belt Christ Joe Hopefully he's non equivalent money bank breaking left them laying. Cob was backstage one of the drum mos goal instead of a monster cop call amount content aware they may be a palm with a w mm hmmm, uh okay, uncle t palm hell yeah club said he was after the veterans Meta for the veneration. He paid it back making business people boxes general monsters, titled and respect that he had my master. He hit the world champion away the master take it the challenge for paid for revolution months for the heavy World Champion. This would bring promo to set the revolution with Cope Mox period is very fucus. Instead of about pride, need were gaining revenge freaks at tackle he may respect the elder mess up set up on the pay review match.
Speaker 2: The beasts more the.
Speaker 1: Priests, bout, Coming Bout, Coming Time, Coming time Bow Where's killed a quick finish with the tailor human naming the destination Hell Home. Mascost came to the rain and run celebration con mortars, but then chance against bestlers a lot cast and kicks. The first of the Open Challenge series. Murdered cast cast up a Chile Matchress Morning defeated Max Caster, Ruse killed Crafted quickly. Bullhorns would win after the mess Rouse took the met from my motives. There if I was family, who's's beasts? Usually see how long it last? Bast day the year on the learning tree, the learning train to feed the outrunners. I need to play my nutter. He'll be But Brandy came back to say, I'm sitting here in the world. Brandy, he says, have the potential aid up and lasting. I'm back here. Chare the magister. I don't know. You don't keep the floor A big blue big built down the floor. Yeah right, m let's see.
Speaker 2: Choice they.
Speaker 1: Elbow drop preak. I'll probably call swamp paper win. The match has big bit laid over. The king pulled the table and.
Speaker 2: M hmm going it's yeah, what huhm.
Speaker 3: This is so bad.
Speaker 2: This is socky fucking man.
Speaker 1: Hop hh he's down greeny pain. This is.
Speaker 2: I believe. But he needs to fucking bite the bullet and don't stupid.
Speaker 3: He comes stupid. He sucked his own career. Yeah, I feel bad he sucked his own career. But angry he had a problem.
Speaker 1: You just do meaning we found out why. Gorgeous yea, The trouble begins.
Speaker 2: Began. The ship began. M hell am I nice again? Must be of the lord to bla. He cast the sp He needs to be, don't he needs to learn what ship?
Speaker 3: No more?
Speaker 2: Try to do living my life.
Speaker 1: I imagine I can't.
Speaker 2: People, I mean, will I one thing all read them that would be honest. I got, I got, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Big Bell, double Chunk set up a band that came out and said brand need in the wild and a triple keep the tails that's signed a big pop. Butcher remembers prom trying to hit the common class. We met reclusion, Butcher was upset. Bisco Spells went again, went back from Grandson's trying to Riskal proves wind was a fluke, Richer Riscal was resh short. That's a tournament in rematch, came across the champ that's called up the backstaying near rot but Buddy mat Matthews left the call. Champ card left on the talent. Matthew called about the bitch and left her camerater for the time. Valkyrie the most baby fast over shot point. He was going her first wing warning yes, so I was trying to look like she hate my name, My name Pony for the show. Back dropped the Karen the Bell scored the pin first when a w partner dropped the fall. Here this match, how's the hell of versts Fletcher? And now I said, how the hell of us is? Canoski and Kynd Fletcher and just remember don't County sound for Dynamite because I entered that down interview just about him and sweb straight straight into the scene. It was intense.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: So Ricach and swerve on Dynamite. Got to turn storm town Hall the promo for Tony's It's Refuge so hot, turning the store and hit a big heat for promo. Great promo came backs. Savee hm you just mynee greeted Wressell. Cameron in Australia made official. So we got problems from three competitors at the title match, so I see him if you're already Lee married to pertain the title.
Speaker 2: Great trible bat match.
Speaker 1: It was an amazing triple threat match, great triple threat match package. Poor versus throwing the Rose. Next week video homeground walking the streets and three closed his fingers. Megane mains if I in hair Man got a showcased by five R and alright say they were in the building last week, so top the weight your package. That Queen Meta was trying to storm Tomitary can't stand over and that again backstage. Yeah anyway. The main event, Missile Street Fight f tr A defeated the Death Writers. Was a great street fight f TR got their way, got their win. After the match and.
Speaker 2: The match and the like.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, uh hum m hmmm mmm mm hmmm, so f TR one and after the match, Caslon Drayton mouse the safety it was after the match. Yes, it was a great show for a collision f TR one Big Knife TRS. So that was a collision. That was the sty podcast.
Speaker 2: I will see next.
Speaker 1: Month on March. That's we're doing once a monthly is once a month the podcast episode of once a month. So yeah, oh see you next yeah, next month on March. All right, then, good seeing ye, see you later, bye bye, see you. See you next March on Sunday. See you next month on March and Sunday.
Speaker 2: Bye,