Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Most important political debate of.
Speaker 1: Our lifetime, but not as important as you might think. It'll certainly be the most watched daty four point four million before that first Trump Clinton in sixteen. I think this will eclipse that by a lot. The big question for you will there be more people watching at the beginning or the end? So how do you think this is going to roll out? What do you want to see Trump do? What will he do for those of us who just joined for those of you who just joined us, thank you for that. And I'm going to touch on something I did earlier, but then move on to some fresh points. And the reason I touch on it is I think it's so important and you're not going to hear it anywhere else, even though I think it's provably true. And that is that the reason CNN and that hit piece on Kamala Harris last night, and it was premeditated, deliberate, well researched. It was time specifically for the night before the debate, because the information they relied on a questionnaire she filled out for the ACLU in twenty nineteen, has been around for a while. But they are looking to undermine her. Why because Barack Obama and other prominent Dems want her to lose. They want her to lose because they know that she will be a horrible president and will undermine the Democratic Party in the midterms. She'll lose in twenty eight and there are no Supreme Court seats likely to be picked up in this term anyway, So they are looking at a Harris presidency as a disaster. And I think that's why CNN ran that piece yesterday, And if you missed it, CNN was reporting on the kind of facts that they know should cause her to lose. And CNN knows that by reporting those facts themselves, the Trump campaign now can take that CNN story, break it down, package it up, and run it in the Swing States as CNN reporting, which makes it even more devastating to Harris. But no matter who reports it, when CNN is reporting that Kamala Harris favors legalizing crack, legalizing fentanyl, legalizing meth. Yeah, in the words of Joe Biden, that's a big blanket deal.
Speaker 3: The question from the ACLU was, since drug use is better addressed as a public health issue through treatment and other programming, will you support the decriminalization at the federal level of all drug possession for personal use? And Harris answers yes, Now what would that mean? Will it mean the federal all all drug possession. That's not just marijuana, which she alluded to in her answer to this question, but it also would mean ye, cokayin and things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Listen, CNN have to emphasize an in case the viewers missing it, that includes crack, right. I mean, so CNN is looking to do her harm and if there's any doubt about that, listen. This is Aaron Burnett earlier in the report, making sure viewers aren't missing this. Hey, Kamala Harris is so wacky she wants inmates to get transgender surgery on your dime, on the taxpayer dime. That's how wacky she is.
Speaker 3: This questionnaire is really an interesting snapshot. In time of that twenty nineteen Democratic primary, Kamala Harris was trying to get to the left of Bernie Sanders. She was trying to get to the left of Elizabeth Warren, and you really see that in a lot of these answers. And I want to walk our viewers through a little bit of what she said. Let's just take immigration and look at what she said here. She said on immigration, she made this open ended pledge to end immigrant attention. She said she supported taxpayer funded gender transition surgeries for detained migrants. She also said she's tax.
Speaker 4: Pair funded gender transition surgeries for detainment.
Speaker 3: Or Dechaine Mike actually said she wrote that Rowan and answered in the affirmative when she was asked this, and she said she also supported it for federal prisoners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so they're trying to bury her. They timed it for the night before the debate to get more attention, to try to force it to be part of the debate tonight. Listen. They want the Democrats to succeed, They want the Republicans to fail. They just know that a Paris presidency is going to be a disaster that undermines the Democratic Party for years to come. All righty, let me get a few of my key points in on the debate. We'll go to calls and text as well. Immigration, immigration, immigration. President Trump has to hammer that throughout the night tonight. And I expect Ryan, do you expect I expect President Trump tonight because listen to win tonight. You don't need Harris to melt down or any of that. ABC is going to protect her. That isn't going to happen. You just need to be really good. And being really good includes fresh ideas that cut through the clutter. And so Donald Trump, I expect him to come out tonight and call for mass deportation, to call for deportation of everybody here illegally.
Speaker 2: And do you think we'll see that tonight, Ryan, I do. And I think it comes down to one word tonight, and that's chops.
Speaker 5: Dan.
Speaker 2: You do this show on a daily basis. You've been doing it now for the last several years. Donald Trump. Donald Trump has been cutting his eye, teeth, chops, getting his rhythm ready, doing interviews, appearances, hits, non traditional podcasts with younger audiences. He is sharp, He is ready to go. Kamala Harris has done one softball sit down interview as candidate. She does not have the chops. She is not ready. She has not taken the cuts in the batting cage, so to speak, to get up there to the plate and deliver Roy Hobbs home run tonight. She can't do it because she's not ready, because she didn't prepare for this moment. And the only way to prepare for this moment, Dan, you know, whether it's in this setting as a host or as a lawyer in the courtroom, if you haven't tried a case in a long, long time, you're going to be rusty. You're not going to have your chops. She's not going to have it tonight. She can't just create them out of whole cloth, out of nowhere.
Speaker 1: Well, especially when you're coming in line, when you're coming in claiming what you really believe is not what you really believe, even though you're on record as saying you really believe it's so. But listen, she's already been declared the winner. We will wake up tomorrow to the headlines that declare the winner should be declared the winner after the debate tonight. None of that matters. Trump doesn't have to win the debate. He just has to win the voter. And so it's all in my mind. So much of this is about President Trump having his a game and being able to deliver the message. Clearly, he's got the winning message because he had the winning performance in office, and so I think we'll hear the mass deportation. I think that we have to keep in mind this is one of the few times ever that this country as a whole will convene, as somebody said, I mean for a super Bowl, right, but we'll probably have one hundred million people watching tonight. So this is why it's an opportunity for Trump to put her away.
Speaker 2: But again, I.
Speaker 1: Don't think he can lose it tonight, because she's so bad and there's so much out there on her that he can still come back and win it even if he has a bad night tonight. I personally expect to have a very good night. So it's a hinge debate, right If he is hinged instead of unhinged, he wins, and he will be hinged. He will be hinged tonight. Listen, this is a guy extending Ryan's point. This is a guy who's so quick mentally and has so much presence and poisoned courage that seconds after having his ear shot and coming under active fire and bleeding, he's able to jump up and compose himself and say fight, fight, fight. Yeah, I expect a very good performance from him tonight. Listen in terms of key points tonight, and this is where you've got to avoid the danger of diffusion, right. He has so many points he can hit. If it sounds like just regular old talking points to people, they'll tune out. You know, that's the way we're all wired. But a few key points to make. He is the peace president. It's a matter of fact. It's a matter of record. If you want peace, vote for Trump. If you want war, vote for them. Mass deportation that has a lot of appeal in America today, I think, no matter how he does it, he has to throughout the entire debate hammer immigration. ABC is going to try to gloss over it with the question or two. He has to bring almost everything back to closing the border, which is not at all racist. It's not to disparage people south of the border. It's just to make the point that a we can't have a whole if we don't have doors. We have to know who's here. And obviously, by choosing to leave the border open, you allow an awful lot of very dangerous people to enter with the other good people so it is a winning issue. He has to continually hit on the border, has to hit that now here, come on, and I know we have to take this break. I'll get to the calls after that text thanks for your patients. You know it, you know it from your own life. Fresh matters. So a key to winning tonight is to come up with things people haven't heard before. To come up with ideas, with proposals, with directions that would really make people's lives better. And again, stuff they haven't heard or considered before. That that's what can really change the course of a race. And I've got four specifics I want to run by you quickly when we come back. But I think your immediate reaction, because that's what really matters most, right, how you feel about it, and that's what's going to impact viewers the most. I think your immediate reaction is gonna be, oh, yeah, hey, that's great, that's that's exciting, that's fresh, that's new. You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Here's fainng Fang fan Eric Swawell.
Speaker 6: What in the hell is this? The chairman tweets protect our ducks and kittens in Ohio because he goes some down, goes down some crazy rabbit hole completely debunked that aliens are eating hats.
Speaker 1: He's got one of the greatest memes ever up there of Trump, I think, riding on a cat, you know, protecting ducks and geese. But but you know what's so interesting in there? Look at it now, truly, and we have so many exhibits to prove this. But the left, from Biden Poulus hole group, they really think people are stupid. So do you hear the word he used aliens? Aliens? So now Eric Swollwell and the left referring to those here illegally as aliens. Oh right, And yeah, no, it's it's a remarkable transformation that nobody with the brain is going to buy. But it does tie into what President Trump tweeted just a couple of minutes ago. And and I'll describe this as best I can for you, but is Trump is flying in for the debate because Harris has been at the venue since three point thirty mountain time, right, and things starts at seven mountain time at Trump just rolls in on the plane a few minutes ago, which I love his style. But as he's on the plane heading toward the debate. He tweets this fantastic kind of photo art of him in his plane looking straight ahead, looking really serious. He's in the same suit that he's wearing tonight, the same tie looks great, by the way. This and he's got a duck and a cat on his lap. And then the whole plane is full of ducks and cats and so.
Speaker 2: This, yeah, I mean, I love it. And the Left's goone crazy over this. That's why it's so good to it. I want all the Trump cat and duck means. I'd want them to never end.
Speaker 1: And this is why the left's terrified of it, right because they know immigrations the number one issue, the whole open boarding border thing of Biden Harrison. If there's one thing people know, Trump will close the border. He did a great job of improving on that before. So they know a story like this, and I don't know if the stories are true or not, but a story like this that Haitian immigrants in Ohio are eating family pets, they know a story like that just cuts through the clutter. It grabs America's attention, It leads to all these different means. It's water cooler conversation. Nobody's standing around the water cooler saying what do you think about that so called bipartisan border bill. But you can bet everybody's around the water cooler saying to you, hear they're eating pets. Yeah, so Democrats are terrified of this. Here's one thing, and I'm gonna play a series of these. We know that Trump will not say tonight, will not say tonight in his own voice, just.
Speaker 5: Like me, you are a very stable genius.
Speaker 1: He's not going to say that to her tonight. He's not going to say this, You're an absolute superstar.
Speaker 5: Is gonna be huge, just huge.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna say that. And he's not going to say this, You're.
Speaker 5: More magnificent than a unicorn flying through a rainbow.
Speaker 1: Not gonna say that tonight. This is a great thing that I keep on my desk, says, think positive.
Speaker 5: You are capable, and you are botan.
Speaker 1: It was actually a gift from my wife.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's nice of her that, considering how she feels about the Orange Man.
Speaker 1: I think I gave it to her first, and she regifted gift. But here and let me get to the whole nights. But some of the fresh points that I teased coming into this segment that President Trump can make tonight is she is not a legitimate nominee. She didn't get any votes. But here's the fresh point, and whether he says it to her directly, and I think he should address some questions to her directly, or he asked the moderators to ask her. She needs to tell us who deposed Biden and who installed her. The American people need to know who deposed the guy who was elected and who installed her. That's a fresh thought, cuts through the noise, and it's the kind of thing people will remember and say, yeah, you know what, that does matter. We've never seen this before. He's no taxes on Social Security. We can talk about the policy piece of that, but that's been out there a little bit. But tonight that'll seem like a fresh idea to an awful lot of people. To make America healthy again. Now that RFK is in his camp and is actively campaigning on that and is known or for that kind of push. You know that the make America healthy again again, that's fresh. It's kind of goes beyond the normal partisan type stuff. And here's one he better direct this tour he better ask the moderators directed to her, Hey, just tell us right now, just tell us right now, you know, should boys be allowed in girls showers? Should boys be allowed in girls' bathrooms? Tell us right now, tell us right now? Should boys be allowed in girls' sports? And that's the kind of thing you can bet a lot of Americans across party lines. Remember most Democrats, they they all democrats, I would say, love their kids more than their political party. Pin her down on that. Should should somebody with a penis? Pardon the expression, should somebody with the penis be able to walk into a girls shower? Just pin her down on that. You don't have to use that word, but pin her down on that. Dot and Fort Collins, you're on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 7: Welcome, Hey, Dan. One thought goes back to immigration, and I think, first of all, Trump needs to smile more. In a couple of debates, he's been kind of, you know, kind of had that frown on his face, which sometimes he has, but I know that he has a great smile. I would love to see him smile more. I think it puts people at ease and more that are watching him. But in terms of immigration, at one point I believe I heard him say something to the effect that we need to have mass deportation with all of the people that are bad guys. But then I thought I heard him say something about there may be some leniency about a family that came here and maybe be treated a little differently. Did you ever hear that?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about that, don I can't remember whether I heard that qualifier from him. I wouldn't be surprised to hear the qualifier. Listen. I think enormous winner for him tonight, and and he can say and let's find out right now. You know, as Kamala Harris, she says she's changed a lot of positions, says, change this one. I Donald Trump, I will have a mass deportation of everybody who came here illegally and has committed other crimes. Kamala Harris, will you agree to that? I mean, I think he could just say mass deportation in general and have a lot of appeal. Now, I'm not saying that we endorse that policy, but I think that there's tremendous appetite for that in America across party lines, and a lot of people who would never admit it but would want it.
Speaker 7: I think Dan, You're right, But I do think that for some of the people it would be refreshing to know that he that have some empathy for some people that are here that are not the real bad guy.
Speaker 1: And I think that is the right way to be, and it is the right way to govern, and it is the right way to say it. But I think he has to make it very clear that he is committed to mass deportation of everybody who came here illegally and has committed other crimes here, and I think he needs to take that position. I think he will take that position and then challenge her. Does she agree or disagree? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 4: You better thank a union member.
Speaker 6: One the five day work week. You better thank a union member for sick leave.
Speaker 5: You better thank a union.
Speaker 4: Member for paid leave.
Speaker 6: You better thank a union member for vacation time.
Speaker 4: With us in government, we campaign with the plan.
Speaker 2: Uppercase t uppercase.
Speaker 1: P the plan, And so what accent are we going to get tonight? I mean, that's that's what I'm looking forward to most. Well, they're in Philly, right and the point being She's just such a phony, right, And that's one reason why Trump can put it away tonight. He can put it away tonight. She cannot win tonight. Even if he has a bad night, he can still win the presidency because she is so awful in terms of her crazy far left ideology, her lack of skills, that he could have a horrible night and still win the presidency.
Speaker 2: He won't.
Speaker 1: I think he's going to have either a good night or a great night. But he could put her away tonight. Eight five to five for zero five eight two to five five the number because Americans, come on, Americans have good radar, and we all know, right, and especially you talk about the Upper Midwest, et cetera. People know who's phony and who's real. And she is probably the single most phony person we've had as a presidential nominee in American history. Right, She's not even a legitimate nominee. You know, the guy who got the votes was deposed. She was installed in the dark of Knight in a backroom deal. I mean, she's not even a legitimate nominee. And she's a phony on top of that, who can't even do a real interview in six weeks no. Americans get it. They get it. That's why the stage is set. He's only human, right, we all have no matter how well we prepare, we have good knights and bad nights and okay nights and great nights. He rolls into night and has a great night. It is over. He rolls in tonight and has a good night. It's probably over. He rolls in as a bad night. Still a good chance he wins the election.
Speaker 2: I think I'm following up on a point that you made maybe a week ago, Dan, but I think Trump would be wise to just turn this heat right on Kamala in terms of why is she even there? Say Joe Biden, he didn't want to leave this race. He said this on the campaign trail a few times. And I believe it's an effective line of attack. And just look right at her and go, who installed you as the candidate? Kamala? Why are you standing her?
Speaker 1: And That's what I've been saying day after day is and this is why listen. It needs to be appropriate, It needs to be controlled, but it needs to be control aggression. He cannot afford to be anything other than on offense rightnot. He cannot concede. He cannot concede stature to her because she doesn't deserve any I mean, Barack Obama deserves stature, Hillary Clinton deserves stature, Joe Biden deserves stature. She should not. That should not be conceded to her. She didn't win a single vote. She was installed in the dead of night in a backroom deal. So don't concede that to her. Try to pin her down, Try to make the moderator's question, Hey, Americans at least deserve to know who deposed Biden, who installed you. Americans have to be able to factor that in because they're not just electing you, they're electing the people who installed you. Because, yeah, she do not concede that point to her, And I think again, it has to be respectful, none of this idiotic, dumb or stupid name calling. But on merit, on merit, he's got to be on the offensive. He has to be directing questions to her. He has to be asking the moderator to direct questions to her. Yeah, all of that, none of the childish stuff, right, none of the interruptions or this or that. But you can be on offense, You can be appropriately aggressive without slipping into childish stuff. Or name calling. So yeah, I do not want to see him neutered. I don't want to see him on his heels. I want to see him appropriately appropriate controlled aggression. And by aggression, I don't mean anything inappropriate. I just mean, Hey, this is not ping pong, this is not Wimbledon. The future of this country is at stake. The lives of countless ducks and kittens are at stake.
Speaker 2: And so yeah, what line of attack Dan? To your point specifically on this, could either the moderators or even herself throw a trump that he hasn't heard before and hasn't had to deal with before. I don't think there is one. I don't think there's one left.
Speaker 1: Oh, there'll be something. There's always something, right, give me an example, Well, how can I because we haven't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there's always something. I don't think there's anything he's going to hear that he's not heard before. There will be something, suckers and losers, the whole stupid thing Biden did.
Speaker 1: There There will be something.
Speaker 2: There always is.
Speaker 1: But here's the key. He's gonna have plenty of fresh stuff for her. I mean, where he could just come out and say things that obviously appeal to the American people, and just say, do you agree with me on that? In the past, you've said legalized crack, legalized fentanyl. Do you agree with me those drugs should be illegal? You know it just things like that. Do you agree with me that nobody, nobody with a penis should be allowed in a girl's shower? Do you agree with me on that? Do you agree that boys should not play girls sports? I mean, yeah, I just want to see him on substance, be aggressive, not name calling, not personal, but on substance be aggressive. Now, I think it's perfectly fine as part of that appropriate aggression to point out that she doesn't have the basic capabilities to be president. You got to lean forward on that. Don't concede that. Okay, we're both major party nominees, so somehow we're up here on equal footing, no blanket way. No, she doesn't have the basic capabilities, which is why she didn't get a single vote in either Democratic primary. Anybody who has to hide from a friendly press and not give an interview the entire time after they've been installed doesn't have the basic capability to be president. So when you go on offense, when you're aggressive, it has to be true. It has to be substantive, it has to be true. But all these points are and so the only way he could lose, right, there are only two ways he could lose big tonight, and that doesn't mean he loses for good. But one would be to pull the kind of personal nonsense, interrupting stuff and I know muted mikes, but expect ABC to change that during the debate. By the way, is the stuff he did in the first debate with Biden, which is really unfortunate because early ballots went out just after that. But remember he had COVID at the time. He's only human. Came back with the good second debate, So that's one way he could lose tonight. The only other way he could lose tonight is to not lean forward, is to not be aggressive, is to just sit back out of fear of offending some people know that the reason he's going to win is because a whole lot of people who do not normally vote, and they're going to turn out record numbers for him because he's not a typical politician and he's willing to tell it like it is. And so even if they disagree with them on some issues, like I disagree with him on some pretty big issues. But I'm still willing to support because of the stuff I agree with them on and because obviously she would be a disaster. But yeah, if he all of a sudden gets neutered by his well, Trump's never going to have any handlers, right. But if he changes his normal approach and he is too sanguine. Is that the word, rind, I've never used it in my life before. Yeah, thank you, that's the first time. And hey, almost three decades on air. I said, well, then if he's too sanguine, that's how he loses. Yeah, but I expect he's going to have a good night, and he may just flat out have a great night. Is there going to be a KAO of her? No, because ABC is going to protect her. There would have been no ko of Biden if CNN protected him, but they wanted him out of the race. Eight five five for zero five A two five five will come back. We'll devote the last segment to our tremendous Texters. And another thing Trump won't say to her tonight.
Speaker 5: You make life plate again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not going to say that to her tonight. Now, Biden called Harris, what do you think was said during that call, and that was today about the debate. What do you think what advice do you think Biden gave her? You're on the Dan CAPLA Show. Let's start with Carolyn Broomfield. You're on the Dan CAPLA Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hi Dan, first time caller, longtime listener. Listen, I have this You know how Kamala has all these words, salats, these quotes that she says off and on. Yes, well she has one that says, we can see what we can be unburdened by what has been. We can see what can be unburdened by what has been. Well you look it up. That's Marxist incantation.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 1: And Carol, you don't have to infer, I mean, come right out and said she favors guaranteed equal outcome, not guaranteed equal opportunity, which is a core communist principle. Right, And I'm not labeling her a communist or this or that, but the point is, as a matter of fact, she supports guaranteed equal outcome. That is a core communist principle. Mark in Denver, You're on the Dan KAPLA Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome, and now back to the Dan kaplas.
Speaker 8: Listener, I'm a republic I'm going to vote for Trump, but I think you're giving people the wrong advice tonight. Okay, at least a couple of points please. First of all, I don't think Trump should say I think so and so. Do you agree with me? I would do so and so. Do you agree with me? Because if she says yes, that makes that point just go away. You ought to just say I think so and so, and I would do so and so, and don't give her a chance to get away. Secondly, and most important, all this stuff about how did you get elected? You didn't win any primaries, you only blah blah blah blah. She is, in fact the nominee, and I don't think he should waste any time on that. He should just simply say, what is your record? What have you accomplished in three and a half plus years? You say you're in the last person in all of those meetings, so you agreed with him? What have you accomplished? What have I accomplished? What will I accomplish?
Speaker 1: But Mark, let me ask you this though, So you think if Trump says to her, hey, nobody with boy parts should be in a girl's bathroom. Do you agree with me? You think she's going to agree.
Speaker 8: Let's see. I think it doesn't make any difference.
Speaker 2: You don't think that makes a difference to people, my friend.
Speaker 8: Let me finish. Let me finish the answer to your question. If she does not agree, she's shot herself in the foot. If she does agree, the point goes away. It doesn't make any difference because people know she's going to change your mind no matter what she says, with all the things she's changed already, you should just say that's wrong. Boys shouldn't go on girls' bathroom period.
Speaker 1: Okay, appreciate the call, Thank you, my friend. I think that's an issue that matters to a ton of Democrat parents and let alone unaffiliated and Republican people with penises should not be in girls' bathrooms or showers. And there is no way in the world she's going to agree with Trump on that.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: I think that's one of those crystallizing issues for people. Let's get to some texters. Dan, does Sonny in the bathroom think Trump will win the debate? Is he alluding to you there, Kelly? Oh, Dan, that's an old throwback reference. I remember it when you were on site.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yeah, I do think Trump will win the debate.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have confidence. Yes, No, I think you should, Dan and Ryan. I like your last caller suggestion that Trump smiled more during debate. Not only would viewers appreciate it, I think few sincere smiles might possibly throw Kamala off. Yeah, no, I think it'd be great too. My point though, is what are people hiring him to do? Right, They're hiring him to protect this nation. They're hiring him because he's a strong man. And I mean that in all the best ways. And all I'm saying is be yourself. And Trump himself is a strong, aggressive guy. And that's why a lot of people who don't like him are going to vote for him, because they want him on the wall. They need him on the wall. Colonel Jessup, Dan, of course, my friend, thank you and Dan. Not only that, the pets and ducks and geese killings will get the younger people to start voting for Trump. Yeah, there could be some big breakthrough there. To see that billboard that just went up in Arizona, the Arizona GOP. It's a spin off on the Chick fil A billboards, and it said eat fewer kittens anyway.
Speaker 2: So vote Republican. Yeah, well, right, right.
Speaker 1: Dan, I missed the days we're the only cat eatinga anyway. That gets too long, but it goes along the cat eating theme, Dan, and I said it before. You and Ryan should be part of the Trump advisors team. You guys have excellent ideas to win the election. Thank you, Texter. But I don't think President Trump necessarily has any advisors other than maybe family, right. I think he listens to Don. I think he listens to Eric. I think he listens to Ivanka. I'm sure to Milania.
Speaker 2: I would say Larry Kudlow on the economy he listens to very closely.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Dan, I disagree with you on the Obamas et cetera, wanting her to lose. They hate Trump and have too much to lose. They will pack the Supreme Court with multiple dis in that, and then it gets longer. Thank you from ross that text. My basic premise is this, and we start with what cannot be denied. Biden wants Harris to lose, right. Biden wants the people who deposed him, humiliated him to fail. That's why he pushed Harris to that spot, because she has the best chance to lose, but CNN launching that devastating attack on Harris yesterday with her own words.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I think that's because high ranking Democrats, starting with Obama, know that a Haarris presidency is going to do so much harm to the Democratic Party. They'll get wiped out in the midterms. They'll lose for sure in twenty eight All this so called talent they have sitting on the bench will be put on ice for eight years because she doesn't have the skills. She's horrible. So I think they want her to lose for the sake of the Democratic Party. I think they also believe that if Trump wins, that it's going to be easier for the Democrats to stay together and stay focused and raise money attacking Trump. Then it's going to be trying to defend Harris's failures. So that's the I think the overarching dynamic right now. So anyway, can't wait to get together tomorrow. Apologies to everybody we didn't get to today. I think Trump's going to have at worst a good night, and could easily have a great night. He could put this thing away tonight. There's no way he could lose the election tonight. Because she's just that bad. Ryan, thank you for our great work. Kelly, you're the best. Can't wait to get together with you tomorrow to break all of this down on The Dan Kapla Show.