Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question why you don't ever play with my nipples? I got nipples too.
Speaker 2: It's my turn to get tied up knocking handcufs though I got PTSD.
Speaker 1: Welcome the hardest soft where men speak. So hopefully somebody will understand when you say freaky, what's what's freaky?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean by freaky? If I do this, You're not gonna tell your friends?
Speaker 4: Right pack.
Speaker 5: Five k mane, that's just doing it Because I.
Speaker 4: Said, look.
Speaker 1: Already, look you didn't even hear her talk. She didn't have to do her sexy talk yet. Yep, she didn't even have to do the sexy christ just off the walk and she going hard with the sexiness. I don't know. I cannot even call a stud sexy. That's that is?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 1: Is that an insult?
Speaker 4: Oh man, you got to put in a sentence.
Speaker 1: Like, man, you're sexy though it's gay.
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 1: So man, I didn't want to start to show like this.
Speaker 5: You here now.
Speaker 2: But my thing is this, Studs be fire sometimes, the ones that don't try to look like me, like try to be like fifty cents.
Speaker 4: Describe a fire you it's in the face, it's in the eyebrows, y'all.
Speaker 1: Bean, y'all, y'all. Hygiene be fire, your skin be popping. It's like, yo, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not many fresh type.
Speaker 4: What I was gonna say, the skin routine is like, yeah, all right, let me stop.
Speaker 1: I'm liking that. Keep going.
Speaker 2: So when you say because I'm you know, that's my boy, my vibe, are you actually wubbing it on your face that you just saying that for clicks?
Speaker 1: You're rubbing it. You're rubbing it all your face. You're walking around smelling like pussy all day.
Speaker 4: No, that's crazy, crazy, because I'm here for it smelling the walking.
Speaker 2: No, No, I did not. But here's the thing, right, and I'm we're going to get into this whole conversation later.
Speaker 1: But since we're here.
Speaker 4: Now, this is real.
Speaker 1: Do you have got as well? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We got Fudrico from Pattison, New Jersey. She here artists in so many ways, right, several very creative person.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's ninety seven degrees. She got on car Herd, but she's cool as a fan. And Butters, you know what I'm saying, Yo, And Butters tough walking walking.
Speaker 2: In tims in one hundred and four degree weather. You gotta be cool, you have to. You have to turn on your sweat ducks on the way out the crib like, nah, we ain't doing that today, like.
Speaker 4: A whole jounp burning up.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna look, We're gonna let her get customs. Ain't gonna put on the spot.
Speaker 1: Now early too early.
Speaker 7: We can ease on it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, like because that's how we.
Speaker 4: Came in here with that. He's on it because I just go you to.
Speaker 1: The deepest yo. We like that. We like that here, all right, hold on, hell loves the ring.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me start with my y'all gotta pay very close attention to this.
Speaker 1: It's hard to hear. Yeah, come, what.
Speaker 4: I did you?
Speaker 7: Okay, she's asking what do you jerked off? They're in public.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's screaming, what did you jerk off to? And she's visibly bothered. She's screaming and crying what.
Speaker 4: She disappointed that she wasn't involved in it?
Speaker 1: But how I answer that? What is the answer you want? Bitches? Bouncing teddies? Like, what is a good answer to stop you from having this moment? Right?
Speaker 5: Now I can't see myself in that kind of conversation, Like I can't see myself engaging in something like that, like what did you jernk off to like? Or what did I probably asked what category you did? Because I'm interested in what you're watching?
Speaker 1: But why just interested in the street yelling?
Speaker 7: Not in the streets yelling.
Speaker 5: Let's let's make up a fictional okay, hypothetical question scenario.
Speaker 1: What happened? Let's listen.
Speaker 2: I want to hear the funniest, messiest, silliest reason that this could be happening right now?
Speaker 1: All right? Question? Were they both white?
Speaker 8: I couldn't see they Okay, so my money is on he was looking up some black porns and BBC, hey, dragons are us? So if she called him and that's the like, yo, tell me to my face right now, you ain't just go do that.
Speaker 1: Tell me what you jerked off too?
Speaker 8: And he got to come out and say, no, babe, I was looking at the you know, I was looking at the fat asses pH.
Speaker 2: So you said, BBC's not bbw's or BBB any black black black, just black in general.
Speaker 7: Black porn in general.
Speaker 1: What's more offensive for her? BBC is a big black, big black.
Speaker 7: Ass BBC's is probably more offensive to her.
Speaker 1: I think she's like, how did how dare you do this without me, big.
Speaker 7: Black hawk.
Speaker 4: BBC. No, I didn't hear the question in my.
Speaker 1: Bad she said, you don't are talking about I got it right now to catch up here, I'm here, I do this.
Speaker 7: Listen, Wait, how big.
Speaker 4: There you go?
Speaker 1: What's your story? What happened? Why is this happening?
Speaker 7: Why a screaming in the streets?
Speaker 1: What did you joke up to?
Speaker 4: I think he's watching gay porn.
Speaker 1: Up there? Yeah, that's up there. That's a good one. Now you know that makes sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the streets. So yeahs traumatized. Yeah, she's traumatized.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking because he grabbed her phone and seeing her history, he's like, what's she be watching? And she watched gay porn? Now he watching when she watched. Now she like, damn, I got exposed. But now he over here like damn, I like this ship. That's a sick motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I want to I need wonder what she's having. She just went on a tangent. She built the whole story and did she colored it in.
Speaker 4: Like all right, I believe that.
Speaker 1: Too, that it was it was gay porn.
Speaker 4: That whole scenario. I just said, that's really what happened.
Speaker 2: Mhm, y'all be really thinking the straight yo is y'all gotta think people be having a thing about straight men liking gay ship y'all.
Speaker 1: It's a thing?
Speaker 4: Is it a thing? For real?
Speaker 1: As far as what I'm seeing on social media?
Speaker 4: Answer is what kind of porn you like?
Speaker 1: What poor do?
Speaker 2: I like everything. I don't watch gay porn. It has to have a woman in it, or at least something resembling a woman.
Speaker 7: I watched Transport. Watch I watched Transport.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep it real with you.
Speaker 2: I watched it, and the reason I watched it I wanted to know if they cannot offer anal.
Speaker 7: But remember we had this conversation.
Speaker 5: I told you every time I'm watching like bisexual transporn, like when they're in when they're actually giving anal, the dick b one, don't.
Speaker 1: Do nothing like this, don't do nothing. So I've watched it. I watched it.
Speaker 4: I don't be sitting there like I was about to say you. That was my next question. I was like, you just watching it just to watch it?
Speaker 2: Get I get off from people having pleasure period. But men, it's just not my my vibe, that's just not my vibe. I can't find myself in that scene at all, you feel me.
Speaker 4: They just be so they be acting. It's just a bunch of acting. It is a lot.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of theatrics.
Speaker 1: I see a lot of women like lesbian porn.
Speaker 7: I like lesbian porant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the problem with let's be poor.
Speaker 4: Because I don't lesbian sex and they be doing too much.
Speaker 1: So it's not like that up my fantasy. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know what I'll be watching, but it just be so loud and extra like I mean, don't get me wrong, I like, you know, talking a bit through it. But they just be screaming and doing the most for It's like, shut up, put your head in the pillow.
Speaker 1: Put your head in the pillow. Okay, hold on, that's your tighten pillow. That's the title of the show. Hold on.
Speaker 2: This is my favorite lesbian porn. Shorty is bent over on the phone with her nigga and it's just Shorty on what her strap behind it just tearing her shut up, tearing her ship up. She's like, yeah, No, I'm just cleaning. I'm just cleaning. No, I'm moving around. And then Shorty like pulls her titty out while she's walking. Titties is fire too, and she's just strapping out. I'm just like this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What is my story here?
Speaker 4: I had?
Speaker 1: I think Fudges was better than mine.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think mine can tap hers.
Speaker 2: I think that mind was that she wanted some dick and he was like I just jerked off.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, yes, he is better and and whatever I had, yeah, it is better.
Speaker 1: Is better.
Speaker 2: Seeing a lot going on on on TikTok nowadays said there's a lot, and so gay behavior doesn't necessarily mean that you're gay, and you can be gay and be acting gay like it's really weird, like the chicken like this, like the studs that be.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, dance and it's like what's going on?
Speaker 4: It's cringey that, you know, like I keep my eyes real lot, licking my lips.
Speaker 7: That's all.
Speaker 5: But even if it's not like the women doing I don't like men doing that either.
Speaker 7: That that like I don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't was that like jas that looked like that. Jason dance, you know, like the women.
Speaker 7: Okay, remember when Brittany, when Brittany Garner got said.
Speaker 2: She was in jail in Russia, five or six studs or whatever it was, was doing the dance ye.
Speaker 1: March margin in the house. They didn't call me up, all right, right ya?
Speaker 5: But that type of like even when I see men do the pretty ricky ship, I don't that's so cringey for me.
Speaker 7: I don't like.
Speaker 1: Skin behavior, but it's light skin behavior.
Speaker 7: It's very like.
Speaker 4: But the crazy ship is who was that dude that used to be on YouTube be dancing and grand and doing the most damn my name.
Speaker 7: I feel like I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 4: He had like sweatpants on, no shirt. He had like a red head and.
Speaker 7: He just yes, I know he's I don't know, I don't remember.
Speaker 4: That was a dark skinned dude.
Speaker 7: He was doing light skin activities.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I ain't see that.
Speaker 4: You've probably seen it before.
Speaker 7: You just don't chase smooth smooth so.
Speaker 4: We all live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's shout out to the navy in the building.
Speaker 7: It's a few of them happy, y'all say black.
Speaker 4: Happy at three pm? Half black. So I already ended by.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the nut Navy.
Speaker 2: We are still selling tickets to our July twenty sixth play party. Sir, you know what I'm saying. We got a few things. Hold on, let me tell you right now, right, a play party. You never heard of a play party?
Speaker 1: Fun? It is actually fun.
Speaker 2: It's a very open playspace where people come and be playful, you know what I'm saying around each other. Before that, though, we actually have a pre party which is a lot less XXX rated, right, it's like R rated, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We hired all.
Speaker 4: Of our activator activators, activators activators.
Speaker 1: So you come in.
Speaker 2: It's a bar type of area, right, It's a two floor and we have different BDSM people, tops down, tops all over this place where you can sign up to get serviced serviced by them.
Speaker 1: Courtney, who do we have there?
Speaker 5: Do you remember we have uh sorry, just put me on the spot.
Speaker 7: God damn it. We have heto shout out.
Speaker 1: To doing again doing sensory deprivation.
Speaker 7: Yes, sensory deprivation. Then we have Eliath the trumpet.
Speaker 1: The naked trumpeter, naked trumpet.
Speaker 5: He's doing electro play and trumpet play on that pony, so.
Speaker 2: He actually can play the trumpet and he puts it on your box and we'll trumpet you into an orgasm.
Speaker 1: Do your clothes. I've seen it happen.
Speaker 7: Then we have sir Play who's doing fire play, and then shout out to.
Speaker 2: Certain play though because I think it wasn't his first party or something like that, the hardest soft play party years ago.
Speaker 1: So it's a full circle moment, full circle moment for him.
Speaker 2: So he will be doing fireplay like in fire rubbing on your body with the fire and ship like that.
Speaker 5: And then we have Giselle for impact play. She was there last time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We also have.
Speaker 5: Anything within paddles baby paddles, bring out the paddles like services.
Speaker 4: But I here now one ca me.
Speaker 5: And then we have b k Overpheene, our actual grand y'all know who.
Speaker 1: She nutted on this couch. I don't know if it was this one.
Speaker 4: No, it was not.
Speaker 9: This one was the old one, this cre we bugged out. I thought this was for no, no, no no, closed locked the door close, clossal.
Speaker 2: Here you actually have to pay to pull up. I'm not dragging nobody there in the doors. You can leave whenever you want. Yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 7: Crazy, Yeah, we have Oh yeah, BK y'all don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: Phoenix.
Speaker 7: Phoenix Knife play this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's I'm really excited to see Phoenix. Have you ever played with knives join sex?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, so she does. That's what she does.
Speaker 1: She does that.
Speaker 2: Now, keep in mind to come to Kings and Drinks, go to Hard the Hard Orsoft show dot com, fill out the vetting form or email us and say hey, you know, I'm trying to come to Kings and Drinks and we'll send you the information. You can buy a Kings and Drinks ticket by yourself. You don't have to come in the play party. Come to Kings and Drinks. You know what I'm saying. But it's from six to nine, six thirty to nine thirty something like that I can't remember. And then afterwards we have our play party until four am. So it's really fun, it's really observe.
Speaker 4: Yeah you could, you could come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of what is it voyeurs that comes to the play party and just like watch as long as they're not creepy, right, and you get consent, like, hey, you know, do you mind if I watch?
Speaker 1: And people like yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: The fun part about what we're doing is most of and I still have to ask two of our down tops, but most of our down tops are coming to the play party and they're going to be in an extreme corner so that anybody there can go into that corner tell them what they would are interested.
Speaker 1: In doing, like doing, and they will do it to them. And that's anything. Yep, that's anything. And they're doing it together.
Speaker 4: So people don't have like their papers like yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, we suggest that you you know, you interact.
Speaker 4: With people, say here, we're doing tests and live on the site.
Speaker 7: So here, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Right when you do that, you become liable, right, so you have so we just we do the honor system, right like, hey, like you can show me your test results has to be there at the party, that's fine, but we're not collecting that information.
Speaker 4: Waivers.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I don't do No, you have that sation with the person you want to interact with, right exactly. Hey, you know what I'm saying, right, and that's y'all contract you feel me. I can't make a contract for everybody in there, but you can you say that your body, your choice, you make your decisions.
Speaker 1: For your choice. We are adults. Understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That is fire? I ain't never heard, No, I'm an illuminati.
Speaker 1: Why is this fire for you? Though? Right?
Speaker 2: Like, by the way, before we go into this the hardest off show dot com hit us up, go there events or vetting form the information right there for out the venterform and we will vet you and see what you want to do.
Speaker 1: All right? Now, why is this fire for you?
Speaker 4: Why you say that, I ain't been outside in a minute, so inside inside, inside?
Speaker 7: What inside of.
Speaker 4: Why y'all gotta sign waivers for these? But nah, like this ship, Like, I don't know, when's the last time do you frequently hear about sex parties y'all in Brooklyn? So it was different?
Speaker 5: Well, because we throw them, so that's why we know we know about them. But before I even joined this show, I mean I think I knew of them anyway, but before I joined the show, I didn't know how frequent sold on.
Speaker 4: Actually, let's die back a little bit further, and when y'all created this show, y'all was just over here, y'all was having a horny meeting, like let's talk about this, let's just talk about six.
Speaker 5: I just came on this last year, so that's more of a question for Tahoe.
Speaker 4: Answer. He just looked like.
Speaker 7: I asked.
Speaker 5: When I came in, I was like, did you have tak whole time? He was like, it's two o'clock in the afternoon. It's way too late for Tahoe time.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I meaneude, I know why he did that? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Yes, no, no, no, no, he was locked outside like you had whole.
Speaker 1: Time, and was about four.
Speaker 2: It was about four, and I listen, I was late. You never couldn't get your shirt off that morning, even if you have sex, you have a not nut and you gotta get your nut later.
Speaker 1: Yep, has it happened? Has it happened?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm generous. I'm a generous. Oh, I'm gonna say stud today. Stud. So it's like I don't really need to get off, So.
Speaker 1: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 4: Be so generous because we just be giving.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that about y'all. I want to like, what is that? What is the psychological impact?
Speaker 4: I don't know, like I enjoyed.
Speaker 7: Oh, I see what I would see what she's saying.
Speaker 5: She's saying that like for most studs that there's like a giving aspect for them, and they really thoroughly enjoy that, and there might be some like something behind that outside.
Speaker 4: Of it, like they just want to, you know, smack them motherfucking around. So it's kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was like, but when is your time? Though?
Speaker 4: I get it if when the person, if the participant knows what they're doing, then all right, go ahead, give me your mouth. But if you don't know how to do that, then that's fine. I sit there and give fu.
Speaker 2: I'm on it like that when I'm in my damo, like when I will force several orgasms and then just to go to sleep, like chill out, your body's done, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I still need mind later, Like even if she leaves, that's different.
Speaker 2: I still need to get that out. Like I would think that that's just an inherent physical But now that's a.
Speaker 4: Whole different thing for you because now you're getting hard. Now you gotta release say hard.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 7: And you know it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I don't like her go sit in the room using that. No, they be doing that to us straight men. Bro, they be yo, they be like yo, you know my ship can get hot. I could put my ship in the freezer. My ship can.
Speaker 1: Vibrate whatever I want. Nigga, I can switch off. I can you know that one.
Speaker 4: If I'm tired, I can be like, yo, just take it. Put that ship on.
Speaker 1: The mother just got sting that rolling up like like my dig don't you fired?
Speaker 4: Just talking through it through the wall.
Speaker 1: It's not fair, bro, You're dress better than us.
Speaker 4: And we can pick the size.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of levels. What's what's the it's an average stud strap size.
Speaker 4: Everybody be doing ten twelves or some ship. From what I've seen on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I've seen them compare. I heard it comparing strap sizes. Now, what's wrong with the studs? The does losing their mind? Ing prove month? But why a y'all comparing strap size.
Speaker 4: Because I'm just like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I got a twelve. Okay, I got a ten, but now yeah the twelve, I got thirteen?
Speaker 4: Now like your attachments because like imagine you went in competition, I got thirteen. That was crazy.
Speaker 5: Well that's why you were saying when you were showing me the tiktoks, and you said that the studs were like, oh, I have a ten eleven.
Speaker 7: I was like, I don't want ten inch.
Speaker 4: Five three, so I was twelve strepp And it's just like, shoot.
Speaker 1: See that's the ego, is it? Do you all? Do you think?
Speaker 2: Because I've often said on the show that a lot of men's pleasure when it comes to sex is we wereolving around our ego. It just makes us feel good powerful for her to be like, this is your pussy.
Speaker 1: This is the best sex I ever had.
Speaker 2: Even if she don't say nothing, you're watching her body do all of these things.
Speaker 1: You know, you that nigga. You know what I'm saying. So it serves our ego to do that.
Speaker 2: Also, why if she's a squirreter but she don't square with you, you'd be like depressed, like, Yo, I'm not that nigga because somebody else made you do.
Speaker 1: This, but I can't.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Do you think y'all operating the same way?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's all ego beasts. Yeah, That's why I said, like I don't need to get off, like my thing is, I just want to sh out you. And then you'd be like, yo, that ship was amazing. I'll be like I know, and that's it.
Speaker 7: That's that's no that's not that's that's it's appropriate.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 4: I feel like i'm talking to someone specific. I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: She's looking for her camera.
Speaker 4: How do I see everything? But look at the comments?
Speaker 1: How come y'all can all dress better than us?
Speaker 7: What is that that that's so crazy?
Speaker 1: Well? What wait?
Speaker 4: Wait for? I ain't eve gonna hold you like there's some gangster ship time out time on time out than you.
Speaker 5: Some can dress better than that, because then we have the many fresh is that don't just like fresh?
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy? This is a little This reminds me of many fresh And I'm just thinking about the oldest stuffs, like we really don't die, nay one stuff that you know they died?
Speaker 8: Yo, what you got it?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking that, yo, think one was gonna get dark real quick. I don't really know many older studs either.
Speaker 7: My grandmother was one, really yeah on my father's side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fact you haven't found her, dick.
Speaker 5: No, she was like older you know, the older studs are a little a little more like secretive with it.
Speaker 1: But I knew she was like Whoopy Goldberg type. You think Whoopy Goldberg is the stuff? Do you think she she'd be fucking people.
Speaker 7: And boopy g is not a stud. I wouldn't classify as a step My grandmother was a stud.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Yes, now you're out of pocket fault. I don't know if you misgendered her what. I don't know something you did something. Yeah, so r I p to grandma, what's your favorite size? You like?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna taken it?
Speaker 1: She used, you probably got an armada.
Speaker 4: Yes, m I'm gonna go that.
Speaker 5: You like pleasuring, So I'm gonna say you like seventy, like seven eight?
Speaker 1: I would say, yeah, I will say seven eight eight. I would say a nigga would a dick that? No, understand, Yo, I'm trying to tell you. You got to know you know what I mean? Yo? Eight is the that's that's kind of like the number. Yeah, that's the magic number.
Speaker 4: It's the speak spot.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean then they be looking like, oh my god, I can't take that next. You know, they're taking all.
Speaker 1: Of it, all of it.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't even think I want a bigger one than eight, because I need all my ship to go in there comfortably, not comfortably, but it needs to go. I need my ship to go in I'll be seeing too much point where niggas get in and the rest of this ship is not happy.
Speaker 7: You got an eight inch dick.
Speaker 1: I didn't say nothing like that said you like it.
Speaker 7: To go in comfortably.
Speaker 4: I'm just.
Speaker 1: Did what so for us? Help what I say?
Speaker 4: We both just revealed, definitely revealed, y'all ship twin have.
Speaker 6: You been.
Speaker 4: He literally?
Speaker 1: Wh did you get your sense of the stoff from?
Speaker 3: YEA?
Speaker 1: I need to know because I need I don't understand.
Speaker 4: I be still here because I thought.
Speaker 5: You was uptown because no, no offense, because I know you're from Jersey, but like Jersey niggas don't know how to dress.
Speaker 7: They're terrible at dressing. And I say this all the time, but.
Speaker 5: You dressing like you you straight from like uptown or you from the Brooklyn Like that's what I'm just like, Oh, okay, this is.
Speaker 4: That Jersey.
Speaker 1: FW York chick.
Speaker 4: Where are my stuff from? I don't know I get it from.
Speaker 1: You have to study something, y'all. Don't just come out and just fly.
Speaker 4: Was born in California.
Speaker 1: That was California and Jersey.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm all over the place.
Speaker 2: Okay, but how do y'all pick? How do y'all just have fire? Of fits all the time. Y'all dressed better than niggas. Y'all dressed respectfully like niggas, but better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Like it's like if men had a sense of style, if I had.
Speaker 2: A sense of style, I would love to dress like this, but I could never pick it up.
Speaker 1: Look like fist last week on the show said I normally dressed like a handyman.
Speaker 4: What's the party that you got coming up?
Speaker 1: Party like this? So the play party is called game day? So you got to basketball, jersey hockey, you know what I mean? Cheerleader.
Speaker 2: Everybody's coming in like some sporty type sexy outfits.
Speaker 1: Ten little skirt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Right now, I'm gonna hold y'all. Seen one episode where Homegirl was talking about she was riding and she grabbed his ankles and was just I was like, yeah, yeah, it's like, Yo, she's dangerous.
Speaker 2: Your women today asses did shout out to shout out to the one Yo. Yo, you don't need to I don't need your help. Yeah, wife feel a little yo.
Speaker 1: So fine ship, bro, don't call.
Speaker 7: It fine ship. She's too old for that.
Speaker 1: Find ships like it's kind of crazy, Like why are you aged?
Speaker 7: Why find ship? Is for like twenty one and young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 7: I'm not hating. I don't like when niggas. I don't like niggas trying ship.
Speaker 1: That's like I'm talking about you. You can't tell somebody else you're too old to be called this. That's crazy. You can't do that. And why you have hate your blood all day?
Speaker 5: I did not have hate. I did not have hate. I did not have hate in my in my blood. This morning you said something I didn't agree with, So I was the hate just because I don't agree with you on something.
Speaker 4: Nowadays, it's crazy though one of you.
Speaker 7: That's that's z Alpha language.
Speaker 4: That's not us. But it feel good sometimes.
Speaker 7: You know, you'll need to grow up ship, you need why.
Speaker 4: And that roll off the tongue real good, Like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We was talking on Twitter today and they was talking about men that are thirty plus.
Speaker 4: I feel like your ahead what he was on Twitter. I feel like Twitter is like something after dark like nine p m. And after you on Twitter at like nine am is crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean we didn't work today, It's yeah, I know, I mean what it used.
Speaker 2: To be you wanted Twitter after dark? No, there was nobody putting their dick prints on there. Well maybe after they says, don't care. They always gyrate and.
Speaker 4: That's how we look.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, and there's a lot of hip rolling.
Speaker 2: But y'all got great teeth. Y'all be having great t I bet you got great teeth. You got great at your teeth.
Speaker 4: It's ma straight, it's cool. Sorry, that's sound crazy. I feel I'm about to play myself now.
Speaker 2: But you know, so we was on Twitter today and we said no, you said no. Somebody else said they think that men. Let me let me find the tweet. Since since you have so much.
Speaker 1: To say, you did you have?
Speaker 7: Do you see how much heat he's coming for?
Speaker 5: When it was mad people and his mentions jumping him, I think it wasn't they would jumping jump me.
Speaker 1: Please right back, nigga, right back.
Speaker 2: So meeting guys in their thirties with no kids is actually one of the biggest green flags for me, is what she said, right, And I said, this actually might be a red flag because although there are some that are just really career driven, the majority of the time men who have waited that long are either womanizers or scared of commitment. Yeah, we're not rolling with that Courtney jumps in my mentions for no reason.
Speaker 7: My friend Twitter, whatever I want.
Speaker 1: You don't want that. You don't want that agent. I don't want that energy yesterday that she want that energy.
Speaker 5: It's a dangerous and I have and I can say whatever I want.
Speaker 2: That's a dangerous precedent to say. And I don't agree with this all the way. This is hate Tahoe l m A. Oh, you're just mad because you got three of them things five.
Speaker 7: Sorry, I'm sorry you got five of them things five.
Speaker 1: I have five kids.
Speaker 4: How many baby mothers?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 7: Basically three but like, but you're marrying on.
Speaker 1: Two of them aren't mine?
Speaker 2: Right, they're my stepdaughters, right, And I have twin sons by one woman and I have my daughter by someone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is what it is. It's a great time.
Speaker 4: But it was gonna pop the balloon. They would have pop that it so fast.
Speaker 1: That's cool over here. We ain't struggling. We're doing well, you know what I'm saying. So hey, you know what I mean, honestly doing well.
Speaker 2: And I don't have baby mothers, like I said on Twitter, I have children's mothers.
Speaker 1: I don't have that, you know, being a flip master right now.
Speaker 2: I don't have that. It's a difference. My energy is calm, I'm good. Everything is beautiful over here.
Speaker 1: You know what, baby mom's is annoying.
Speaker 2: She's pictures, she's she's doing ship to fuck y'all up. It's annoying. She's in your business, she's in your way. Chicks don't like having to deal with another chick that's in your way, in her way. My kids mother's is worried about their children. Matter of fact, my daughter lives here. I only have one child's mother. She don't even exist no more. Really, my daughter live with me, right, so and be me and my being been broken up what seventeen years?
Speaker 1: So, yeah, that's my child. That's my son's mom.
Speaker 2: And as far as you said that what I said, you said that you don't think.
Speaker 1: That I don't agree with that? Why not?
Speaker 5: Because first of all, I want to understand what is your definition of a womanizer?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: A person that is seeking out multiple women to have sex with and leave them alone and find a way to just leave them in the dust. That's what I think a womanizer is, Okay, and then multiple by the way, and.
Speaker 7: Then yesterday, what was your what was the definition that.
Speaker 4: You pulled up.
Speaker 8: The definition I pulled up was a man who likes many women and has short sexual relationships with them.
Speaker 5: Okay, great, Okay, so I can agree with that that your definition of womanizer.
Speaker 7: And that is that makes change, and that makes that makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: Right, But as a woman who dates men who are over thirty and don't have children, I don't see it that way. I see that I see how they see how I see it, Like, I'm not just gonna have a baby by anybody. My woman's very secret. It's like sacred to me, and I'm just not gonna add to be very it's very important the type of man I want my children to be raised by. And I think men of my age are thinking the same way, like I don't want my child to be raised by any woman. And so that's why you'll see a lot of men over the age of thirty, at least around my age ninety one and ninety five. I think we don't have we don't have children, and I don't see it as a red flag that we just haven't found the person that we want to have a baby with.
Speaker 7: Right, just because you had like.
Speaker 1: Yes today, what was your take on this because I saw you in the comments hate and as well.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my take was this was the top five worst take from you. Ever, why is that this is one of your bad takes?
Speaker 1: Why is that?
Speaker 8: Because, first of all, going back to the original post, somebody said that guys over thirty with no kids is a green flag for them, So you identify the positive somebody, but positive for somebody then said, no, I think it's negative, so that that one.
Speaker 1: It might be. I said it might be a red flag.
Speaker 8: And gave a lot of explanation on why I would be a red flag. So obviously, I'm a man over thirty with no kids, so obviously, and I think you would shooting that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay a little bit. I didn't say that you were scared of the commitment.
Speaker 7: Oh he's calling you.
Speaker 1: I didn't say what.
Speaker 5: I did say that, well, if it wasn't one thing, well you were applying the other exactly.
Speaker 1: I didn't let me finish exactly. So but it's cool, I said, I like the narrative that he goes with. But why would it be the worst take?
Speaker 5: I don't think it's top five. I don't think it's like the worst take that you have. But I don't agree with it because because I'm dating the men with no kids and I actually like it because they don't.
Speaker 7: I would do one kid, but they have to be.
Speaker 4: Over a certain age age seven. Yeah, that was a very specific age seven.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, because by that time, like all the the ship between you and your baby mom's.
Speaker 4: Like six and a half, then what we could do six and a half? Five?
Speaker 8: No, I just didn't like the options that you laid out for if they don't have kids, why they are.
Speaker 7: And there's only two reasons, only two.
Speaker 1: It's like it's it's at least fifty it's way more than that. So I feel like you can give a little bit more options.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I should be triggered or now, because like where do I stand in this? Because like obviously I can't shoot nobody club up. So it's just like, I mean, y'all could do your IV you got to really pick and choose, like that's.
Speaker 1: An investment this world.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you have bad friends. You've seen you have female friends, whatever, right you live in this world?
Speaker 1: Just what does your take? Generally? Don't have to put yourself into it like they did.
Speaker 4: Damn really with them, man, because like after a certain age, like we had. I don't know how old y'all are, but like I'm thirty one. So it's like they say, if you ain't settled down by thirty one, you damn near experience your first divorce.
Speaker 7: Well, settling down and having children in two different things, but.
Speaker 4: I feel like setting the children is the same thing.
Speaker 5: It's not because you can settle with someone and be faithful with someone for years and not have kids.
Speaker 7: People do it all the time.
Speaker 5: Just because you're settled, doesn't mean you have to have kids. That's why I separate the two.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you're meeting them now, like let's say today, obviously you ain't about to have kids right away. But what's the timeline if you're dating someone and you want to take it there?
Speaker 5: It's whatever. That's very subjective, like what's your cud off? Very it's very subjective to people. Some people want to have it within a year of being in a relationship or committed with somebody, two years, three years, four years, five years.
Speaker 7: It just all depends on people's situations.
Speaker 1: Definitely situation.
Speaker 4: But for sure, Yeah, I was dating somewhere older and she was like, I want to have a kid, by next year, and I just wanted to fuck so I'm like, yeah, no, that's cool. And then like a year later we broke up and then she ended up pregnant. I was like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Quick pregnancy after you break up by somebody else, It's crazy.
Speaker 4: And tried to make me a baby daddy?
Speaker 1: What how how?
Speaker 10: He said how? And that was that was multiple hows how? Yeah, you ain't got prayed by somebody else, and you.
Speaker 1: Want me to do it now?
Speaker 4: You want me to step up.
Speaker 1: I want to say something to y'all both.
Speaker 2: I've been telling y'all I was gonna flame you all to day, and I'm not gonna flame y'all. I think that y'all have every right to feel trigger because you'll have your own experiences with you identify you like, Yo, this doesn't fit my narrative, doesn't fit my narrative. Maybe you may right choices yesterday. I'm not gonna out you.
Speaker 1: What I will say is what I will say is this yesterday.
Speaker 2: At some point you're gonna have to realize that in the eighteen years that I have that's older than you, there's a lot of experience that comes there.
Speaker 1: Also in the fact is Courtney, what you date?
Speaker 2: I am the things they don't tell you they tell me.
Speaker 1: Men talk, What are you talking about? You date niggas. I am a nigga, no niggas. I be around niggas. We grew up together, We got the same way, are aligned. I understand niggas.
Speaker 2: While you're trying to understand men to try you're trying to figure out a.
Speaker 5: Man want to You're not going to go with that narrative.
Speaker 7: We're not going to go with that narrative. I'm trying to figure out men. I'm trying to understand men. Hold on, slow your role, Slow your role because I'm not trying to do that. I'm not trying to do that. I just say I understand the perspective of.
Speaker 1: Don't internalize what I'm saying. Don't internalize it. I'm just saying. What I'm saying is what you.
Speaker 2: Men that I've hung out with, men that I've been around, Right, you can tell when a nigga is a family type of nigga. You can tell when he's a type of nigga that want to settle down. He's always got a girlfriend, he's all.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I'm saying absolutely and if.
Speaker 2: And to your credit, I was more talking about guys in their late thirties because there's a big difference between the guys in their early thirties and the guys in their late thirties.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of change that happens in that in that couple of.
Speaker 2: Years, right them niggas in them late thirties is going in the forties that don't have kids. They have practice being and leaving for a long time, being with and leaving.
Speaker 1: A long time.
Speaker 7: I agree with you that.
Speaker 2: I'm going to agree with you on there was a misuser standing there because y'all it was in the thirties.
Speaker 1: My take, because I'm on the other side of that, was.
Speaker 2: The later thirties, because that's real manhood, right, Yeah, the early.
Speaker 5: Thirties, I agree with Yeah, go ahead, go ahead, all finish, finish do you think finish?
Speaker 1: Because he said it was the work tap Ever, I was offended. I'm offended, especially because fuzz is here. She's like, Yo, we know how you know how niggas is. We got she's type ship.
Speaker 4: You feel me? No kind of that's swear for real view point, you know what I'm saying. That's a view point point of view.
Speaker 2: The minute shit started getting a little too areas for them niggas, they gonna find a way out of there. We're gonna find a way. You know, we're not beat for that. This was fun. It's not fun no more. If they If they and those type of niggas have run through three thousand women, even if it's three hundred, even it's one hundred, and they still like, Oh, I didn't find the right one. Bab Bro, you're not even trying. You're fooling yourself into thinking that you're trying. You ain't even trying. But you having fun out here.
Speaker 7: See that.
Speaker 5: If you're saying late thirties going into forties, I absolutely one hundred percent agree with you on that because I'm.
Speaker 7: In the early part of my thirties.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, you're sugar by it. You're Triggar by it. And he was too, because he's in his early thirties.
Speaker 2: But I wasn't, you know, y'all gotta y'all gotta fill me out, y'all the way, y'all coming y'all my friends, Why are y'all coming at me like this on the internet?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, Hold if I said something crazy out of my mouth.
Speaker 7: You will probably be like, Court, what the fuck you? Would you do it all the time?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Never you when I said something some crazy not on Twitter, but like in person, you'd be.
Speaker 2: Like, first, I won't do that to you in public, which is why I'd be surprised at you too, knowing my mouth and how loose I am, that you would dare step into my arena.
Speaker 7: Boy please in his mouth progress some type of big show.
Speaker 4: Would would you go down?
Speaker 1: Down?
Speaker 6: Not relax?
Speaker 7: He goes way up here, Let's bring it down.
Speaker 1: I got the arms to emotional. Maybe maybe it's just Libra what I ain't not saying anything? Court with friends?
Speaker 4: Hello, I want to ask Brown the back ship. But I feel like I'm looking at myself right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my name is Knows. Yesterday you haven't listened to the show yet. I tried, what's good?
Speaker 4: What's your son?
Speaker 1: Bro? Aquarius?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a real concoction in this room.
Speaker 1: What you think about Aquarius?
Speaker 4: I don't know what a querious man. You're stubborn as.
Speaker 5: Very stubborn, very stubborn for sure, stuck in their ways, don't want to change.
Speaker 2: It's an interesting it's an interesting life over there. Right, dealing with Aquarius.
Speaker 1: You good, bro, I'm glad. So what's life like? Do you walk around with your strap one? No? I should though, Why they say they do that? That's why I'm asking.
Speaker 4: I feel like, let me shut the fun. No, I don't come crazy that pouring you.
Speaker 1: I love it. Come crazy, cy make it nasty.
Speaker 4: Wrestling porn.
Speaker 1: I've done wrestling porn.
Speaker 4: You've done. You're different.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It wasn't porant. I'm sorry with this wrestling porn. It was sex wrestling. It was kinky wrestling, k wrestling.
Speaker 4: It'd be crazy. It's like one second in the headlock, next you knowsh It's just.
Speaker 7: Like porn is cool too.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did some wrestling. Tall he was doing wrestling I did.
Speaker 2: I did two chicks jump me. Lun just sat there and my partner, my other co host, he's not here today. He's on a vacation. Shout out to Loon. The motherfucker just sat on the couch and watched the other one jumped off the couch. She jumped in, grabbed my legs. This one choked me out. That vein in my head start popping out. I'm like and I'm reaching for the nigga and he's just sitting there like that's crazy, bro, fight back, happy behavior, happy behavior.
Speaker 5: So my question is why why are women or why did this some keep straps in there?
Speaker 7: I don't understand that anywhere, like in their hands, like.
Speaker 1: Walk around with it, walk around. I got it on me right now.
Speaker 4: It's like trying to I mean not anytime from the grown man. That's grown men.
Speaker 5: You need you need that be ready, so you get ready, so you have to stay ready.
Speaker 1: Like what that didn't catch it all? Tape of lem balls and ship from the genis.
Speaker 5: Someone said, I heard you, if you keep your strap on, you get warts.
Speaker 4: Warts is crazy?
Speaker 1: Who hurts?
Speaker 4: Where did you hear this from?
Speaker 7: Not not general awards but like waster.
Speaker 4: Still, where did you hear this from? Who's thet who was the study? I have no idea. Like someone was like, yeah, bro, I got hell of warts from my strap on twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Said there's too much to carry in the backpack all the time, and go you know what I'm saying around forgetting.
Speaker 4: She got to get ahead.
Speaker 1: You just pusy all night because you forgot your dick at home.
Speaker 4: And not.
Speaker 7: An emergency dick at her crib.
Speaker 4: He was smart at her crib. No, because you know what, and.
Speaker 7: Then you tell her don't use it until I'm there.
Speaker 4: You command that you don't come.
Speaker 1: Crazy, don't use this until I'm sending you video sucking your dick. And you ain't even there in the drawer.
Speaker 4: Chopping that ship up. It's like, damn, we just had an argument. I need to get a new one bad. I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: What are some toys that you use that are not a strap or a matter of fact, something that you used that was like a pervertible like I said, cucumber I used. I've used a cucumber, I've used a champagne bottle before. What are the things that you've used to turn a woman up?
Speaker 1: My dick? Want to get hard? While you looking like it was on the table, I was drinking too much? What type of she was with the ship morning?
Speaker 4: She wanted something in her and I ain't have it was the champagne in it?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we had already drank it. So we had to take the foil off, clean it and then and that ship fire because the wid want to start pressing on that thing and start putting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it writing there.
Speaker 4: I use nothing else.
Speaker 1: You never forgot your dicking home?
Speaker 4: Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: She was just a pussy. How long?
Speaker 7: So you don't use any other toys like vibrators?
Speaker 1: Might you better keep up? You bet? You better get with it. You better get with because I thought that y'all was better than us. Yeah, you only using one?
Speaker 7: I thought you was using multiple stuff?
Speaker 4: First of all? Does give better ahead.
Speaker 7: Than okay that you'll never fight you on that?
Speaker 4: Just now, I feel like you're disrespected us now your facts, y'all to do that much.
Speaker 1: You got that. I'm just saying you got that, you got that, and.
Speaker 4: You got the strap better than y'all. I'm waiting for the fight back.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: I think y'all can them.
Speaker 4: I can't speak for all my stuff, brothers.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I think that you know what I think it is because y'all ego isn't attached to y'all. Dick, y'all go longer, because y'all use fingers mouth, because y'all are literally trying to get hurt and nuts so many times to feed your ego. Right, I'm only really trying to I want to do that but it's also as much as my dick got. So after my dick goes, I'm like this, y'all don't have that. You keep going, you can keep going. Yeah, but once my dick goes, mouth goes, it's there's nothing I don't have that I don't have it.
Speaker 1: It's over. It's over. So the best thing you could do is not hard.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, only as good as as long as your exactly.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's unfortunate for y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all, you've got to have good dick management skills. This is what I call it.
Speaker 4: That's a lot, Like, that's a lot to think about. I feel bad for y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't why you y'all really got to Why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: What's a long? What's a good sex about? How long is it last?
Speaker 4: It depends, like if it's like you're trying to show out.
Speaker 1: At least forty five, at least at.
Speaker 4: Least I would forty five is like that's cool, Like all right, cool. Longer than that, it's like all right, like we're just showing out now, now, what's the sex Olympics?
Speaker 2: And I don't really think that you got nothing to like, we don't have to compete because we could do the same thing.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that's just more realistic. But I've see go longer than that it could.
Speaker 1: But at that point, it's like, Yo, we're dying, right, at that point, we're dying.
Speaker 5: Have you seen forty five minutes including commercials.
Speaker 1: The whole route? Okay, because that's all sex, right, Like that's you're just not.
Speaker 4: Like multiple times, it's like a forty five I got a question.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like studs and straight men are in competition? No, You've never felt that way, I'm.
Speaker 4: Lying probably, Yeah, I said no because I mean, unfortunately for me, I did a lot of straight women bisexuals. So it's like, y'all the competition. I don't really see studs is competition because it's like dealing with lesbians is kind of just like it's messy on that side. So it's like, yeah, y'all man only thing. I don't know, y'all not really competition, but y'all competition.
Speaker 2: I agree when y'all want, I think that y'all have an edge up. Y'all more beautiful, y'all got more game. Women, y'all are girls. Innately, y'all are girls. So it's easier for women to feel safe around you. It's easy to get in you know what I'm saying. Versus a nigga that's already perceived threat or or a perception of Like you know how niggas are versus women, you would expect them to be more softer.
Speaker 1: Y'all can do each other hair. You never had to. Come on, you've had a chick. Come on, don't do that. I know you've had a chick that you was do your hair.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they'll do my hair. I thought you meant like me do their hair.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you two niggas for that, you give me a lineup. I know you give me a lineup.
Speaker 4: A lineup? Sound crazy now time I'm a studd. I'm just saying, man, you know I don't do that stuff stuff you sh.
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, I got a video I want to play before we get into the next topic. You all ready yeah? Hm, I wonder if you'll already knew this. That's outside.
Speaker 2: It's crazy just ended and until later.
Speaker 7: Yeah, stop time. By the time we're done recording on.
Speaker 1: Stop rating right here. I might get gang to hear right now if because that my film can't straight at me.
Speaker 4: I don't like that either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I told you, I told I said there and I told you I.
Speaker 3: Niggas you gotta do is just do a little bit of dight research, a little bit of a studology. You figure that ship about real quick one, she said.
Speaker 1: Oh why, And now.
Speaker 3: The tables is about to turn, So go ahead and pick cue a side stud girlfriend, Right, nobody's gonna know nothing, y'all cool as hell, smoking and shit, gang gang and shit.
Speaker 1: Fun whole time.
Speaker 3: This bitch art crazy, damn motherfucker.
Speaker 7: But I don't like that, like you.
Speaker 3: Gay bitch man. And pussy for everybody, like whatever, cash dog's here. Oh that pussy for everybody. Yeah, and give me a skinny one and and a little thick one. I don't really want one of them queensla teetha bitches. That's that's too much. You you you you will wield their beasts, all right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, he's doing a lot.
Speaker 7: Wait, I have a question. I missed the first part of the video.
Speaker 2: Don't act like I hate when people act like because I'm a mass presenting stud that my fem can't strap me.
Speaker 1: Oh why you look like that?
Speaker 4: Because I already know he was going with that ship. Standing why that's crazy? First of all, shout out to Boss Britton, Excel, those the homies that host the show, that stud that's on that, I don't know that. That's crazy. That's the stud allegations that get motherfuckers like me getting.
Speaker 1: Questioned about like this, why you can't take it?
Speaker 4: I don't want that ship?
Speaker 1: Why I don't want that ship?
Speaker 4: I never had a crush on the dude. Ain't a day the dude. I ain't ever like I've been.
Speaker 1: But what about your family?
Speaker 4: I know that, but I'm just saying that penetration is crazy for me. But I know there's a lot of studs that do that, sneaks. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've heard about this.
Speaker 2: I've heard about the actually cheat on their girls with men with niggas. But you can't tell like they're terrified that their girl finds out.
Speaker 4: They're not terrified because they be getting recorded and ship.
Speaker 1: I've seen that too.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I've seen that too.
Speaker 5: Was what we used to do one O six and dark. They then we have like a porn where.
Speaker 7: There was he was fucking.
Speaker 8: I feel like I remember that. I remember, and I was like I didn't. I didn't know the science on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way they are running, they ass out of Fort Green Park right now.
Speaker 4: That radio they knew it was about the rain.
Speaker 1: The way they're running down de coalb Avenue right now, I feel like.
Speaker 4: White folks got something to do with this ring. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Do want to understand that.
Speaker 2: And I'm not trying to be funny, right, really being at this is a problem. It's all about identity and understanding. You know, as a straight man, I'm not probably perceived to be the most harmful to everybody.
Speaker 4: He cool asself. He just be popping this shit on.
Speaker 1: The love You feel me like it's really the truth.
Speaker 2: Everybody kind of got their arms up around us, and I understand why. So I think through understanding. Really, I think it's just ignorance. People don't really understand, right. I think niggas look at lesbians they don't understand. They look at the studs, they don't understand. They look at the gay niggas, they don't understand, you know what I'm saying. They look at black women they don't understand. They and so because of that, when you don't understand, you hate more before you find information, right, So I'm looking for information.
Speaker 1: What exactly.
Speaker 2: Is the reason why y'all think of penetration as like a gay thing if you're.
Speaker 1: A woman, even with your own woman, you're like, no.
Speaker 4: I think it's being submissive. I don't know. It's like I don't know. They just don't just the thought of it. It's just like, nah, I'm good. I can't even diving deeper. It's just like, no, I'm good. I don't want no penetration.
Speaker 2: Is it that you might have to ask questions that might be you don't have to answer it, answer everything. Do you think that it ruins the perception of how you present do things that you might consider to be feminine.
Speaker 4: No, I just don't think, like I don't know you. You the type of motherfucker I ain't got no like boundaries of sex.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: I don't want it. I don't want to put you in That's true.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 4: Like like that I was just about to go to.
Speaker 2: I love get my ass. I will spread spreading myself. I will spread it myself like with your.
Speaker 4: Legs and like she could spread it like you knowing all force.
Speaker 1: I don't like all fors. That's a little bit no.
Speaker 5: But you you captain, you captain Morgan, but you or you on your.
Speaker 2: Captain Morgan like, yeah, I'll do some ship like this, leg up right here?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Are you trying to I get.
Speaker 5: It absolutely, because if you do a position that's weird, I'm gonna I'm gonna start laughing.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm saying. I might, I might give it up, but I can't when I am not. I am like you.
Speaker 2: I am not a submissive person. I'm like, my dominance is really it's attached to my.
Speaker 4: So you say you let yours? What if they finger your butt?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: If they know how to finger. There's a lot of chicks be having them nails with the studs and ship. They try to get in there and they'll be like, let go, let go spit.
Speaker 1: It out, freak because my ass don't identify. I'm a whole nigga like that ship don't mean nothing to me. Once you know your confidences. Like, so what it's now?
Speaker 4: I got a question? Would you have sex with the trans I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't found when it I'd be like, you know, I I'll touch that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So you're open to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. I think I'm saying that because I'm because because I want to be cool allying. But hold on, you're telling me, no, dick, you don't know what's the difference?
Speaker 7: No difference, but they did have one.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to know dicks around me. Why are you trying to So?
Speaker 2: My thing is this right, My thing is I'm doing my best to fight my homophobia.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I go too far. Sometimes I try to accept things like yo, loom be Like.
Speaker 2: Yo, you're doing too much allying. You can still be yourself. But what if yourself is based with all types of ship.
Speaker 1: That's just not cool. I don't know. So I'm trying to figure it out. When I say yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Would try it, like just Ben, because at the end of the day, I'm the worst representative when it comes to the studs and ship because first of all, say the word dykes. On top of that, they hate that I date straight women a lot. So it's kind of like they already hate.
Speaker 1: That you would never date that you would never date the stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Don't give me stud I've seen that sunshine and now you see all right.
Speaker 7: Wait, so are they really straight?
Speaker 4: If I curious, they're curious. I never did nothing, all right.
Speaker 5: Boom yeah, because I'm like, what I would I consider that straight?
Speaker 4: If you're imagine, you may be seeing a woman and you she kind of attracted, uh huh, but you don't think nothing of it. And the next thing you know, you meet someone it's like, oh, ship, you know what, I'll try with her, but you wouldn't consider yourself.
Speaker 7: By I'll be curious.
Speaker 4: I will call a lot of y'all be like, all right, I'll just get my pussy, all right, cool, But I don't.
Speaker 5: I still don't call that lesbian. I think that's fake lesbian because you're not giving.
Speaker 2: That's y'all got the y'all got the cheek coat, you get your put You could.
Speaker 1: Do whatever you want women and still not be gay. Still, it's just like it's just you know, we have some funny kissed motherfucking and then.
Speaker 4: We over here just much.
Speaker 7: The discord. Someone that's in the discord, do stud scissor or no.
Speaker 1: Do y'all take Oh, do y'all take the damn dick off and just scissor.
Speaker 4: I've had someone ride me without the strut.
Speaker 1: Did it work? Would you like? Kind of like, oh, ship, I think I'm a nut.
Speaker 5: I know I will Huh, I know bumping coucies.
Speaker 1: Wouldnt you would?
Speaker 7: I would not if I'm bumping couchies.
Speaker 1: I'm what the idea of it?
Speaker 7: No, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: Like, oh shit, I'm bumping like what like?
Speaker 5: Because because first of all, when you watch let's be important, you see it. That turns me on, right, so I can imagine myself if I'm in it that I probably would bust a nut, Like, I don't understand what the disconnect is.
Speaker 4: A lot of women don't ut off penetration.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 2: I think that women cannot off penetrate. I think that women are having sex with people that don't know how to have sex. For years of my life, for years and years and years of my life, I was fucking did not know how to give pleasure to a woman. Fucking I fuck shot, I'm going crazy wild, did not know how to have sex with a woman, had no idea the buttons to push, what to do with my dick, how to use my dick. Huh, the clit is on the outside, that's easy.
Speaker 7: But like again, too hard, too rough.
Speaker 2: Penetration is not the clip right. Penetration is the G spot, P spot, A spot I think it is. That's the front, the back, top, bottom, shit like that. Once you know how to use your dick, you know how to hit different spots. Once you know it's different than just pounding on box right right there, you just going crazy.
Speaker 1: You're trying to nut. You have feeling.
Speaker 2: So the one thing that I think I got on y'all is I have feeling on my dick. I can feel those spots. You feel me, and once you know.
Speaker 1: How you can feel those spots, you now win a hold, different ballgain.
Speaker 5: Someone's been asking do you think that studn't and straightmen are in competition. There's been a lot of tip for tat here. I'm not gonna lie, there's been a lot of tipp for tat here.
Speaker 1: It's a friendly competition.
Speaker 4: It's just a dick swinging competition.
Speaker 5: I feel because I'm over here, like eight for eight.
Speaker 1: Thirty eight for eighty is crazy. Yes, what do you think about that? She said that men.
Speaker 4: Funny? Hell back then, what.
Speaker 1: Would you ask again? I'm sorry, sit again, Tom. She said that a lot of women don't nut off of penetration.
Speaker 2: Do you think that is because their bodies aren't wired to another for penetration or they aren't having sex with people that know how to make them nut.
Speaker 1: I definitely, I would say the latter for sure.
Speaker 8: In my experience, I've been with a lot of women that said adam a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a few women.
Speaker 8: I went with a few women that have said the same thing, like, Yo, you know I don't come off of penetration, you know, I don't. You got to do something else. And in my experience, I didn't have that issue. So I would assume that it's the people that you're having sex with, because you know, like Toyle said, it's a lot of just sucking the fuck and not actually understanding, you know, the processes and the methods in order to you know, create that pleasure.
Speaker 1: M this is what they do.
Speaker 4: Question when women asked y'all to like give them head, do y'all freeze up?
Speaker 1: Because I damn get what? How do you? How are you asking me to give your head? Like? How what's the way? I ask?
Speaker 4: Now? Like before y'all like for a play, like right as soon as y'all get to where you're how the you doing it?
Speaker 1: Doing?
Speaker 4: What started off, what you mean, confused in the room, feeling all this, and then she'd be like, yo, like give me a head first, like make it a way, because it ship all the way withay.
Speaker 5: I thought it was just a given because I don't think they I don't as a woman, I've never asked a man to give me head.
Speaker 7: It's just a given that.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing a lot of women say that they haven't gotten head in the wild. From that might be a sign of like, yeah, that's a good agious view when you like, if a god don't want to give your head, I think it's because he just he looking at you just like a little No.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're not.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you're not in you're not in the class for that, like you like, for certain man, I feel like we can have sex with people, but giving head, like some people, you're just not on the market for that.
Speaker 1: You're not you're not worthy of head. What you're saying, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying there's certain people that you would give head to just off the muscle, and there's certain people where it's like I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Have to do that.
Speaker 2: Some people you do look at me that I just want to eat your box like you look delicious. Yeah, some people just look delicious. You don't even care to beat you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Let me be your service, Yeah right, please.
Speaker 7: Yeah. I don't think I've ever had to ask me can you can go down on me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That was why I was confused for us because asking.
Speaker 4: Me to, because I feel like a lot of I'm pretty sure, like he said, he there's times where he just know he don't got to do it because it's just like that's just not what it is for to day, Like I'm just not gonna get his bitch head. So it's like, what if she wanted it, but she was never vocalizing it. I'm pretty sure there's been times where you might have skipped it and the whole time, sure you wanted to start. Because every woman likes head and if they don't, thats because they ain't getting it right.
Speaker 5: That's what I said, because I have a few of my homegirl said oh I don't I don't like. I don't like that much. I'm like, girl, you're not getting it right because what that was shooting up to the moon more than penetration.
Speaker 2: But I don't agree with neither one of y'all. But I don't have a pussy. I don't even know she has one anymore.
Speaker 1: Black and she retired.
Speaker 2: Don't refer to that. It doesn't exist. It's problem, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But I don't know. There are women out there that love sex but just don't yo. I've had a woman.
Speaker 2: Say other women can't eat pussy. There are like, because I've always heard that niggas can't eat box and women can eat box better. Have you ever had somebody, well a woman each of wait, you you don't deal with women.
Speaker 7: I don't women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've had women around me and said that women aren't as great at eating pussy as you might think.
Speaker 1: Some are, some are.
Speaker 7: I can see that.
Speaker 5: But I can see that because it's a skill set, right, Like anything, it's a skill set.
Speaker 1: You got to get us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it takes practice, and it takes confidence as you get better at it, Like I can see. I can see that if you're not confident and then you're going down like yesterday you.
Speaker 1: Are you you were munch Oh yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 8: Definitely to put the people that I that I feel that way about, definitely going crazy, going crazy like I said, bag of ice, drop.
Speaker 1: It on me.
Speaker 2: Ask everything he wants. The box dropped on his face like the bad I like the bad ice. Crush it like you know, you're trying to get all the bowlders out.
Speaker 4: And yeah, bring that over the shoulder.
Speaker 1: I want to see it. You run across the room and.
Speaker 7: Slam on face. Oh my god, I was paid to see that jump on his face.
Speaker 1: July twenty sixth, the play party.
Speaker 7: Play party. You said it's gonna happen at the play party. Damn, I just I'll hear it when I come back.
Speaker 4: He needed a nice goods of making woman. Why because they be the ones to do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly. You see somebody else will they.
Speaker 1: Be doing.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Doing all listing the ship, jumping off the roofs and slam on you when the split type ship, they'd be wilding for sure, or woman from I'm leaving that just don't even pay it, Please, don't.
Speaker 1: Just going on. I want to know.
Speaker 2: Right, So we've been talking for a while, fuzz. I know her strap game is terrific. I know her mouth game is terrific. Right, this is what we've heard. This is what we've heard today because she said that she said, right, I want to know.
Speaker 1: What level of these this next thing you are.
Speaker 7: Though, Oh I get why, she said, Kentucky.
Speaker 1: Just chill. A woman tells you that she likes being choked. One of the best piece of advice I can give.
Speaker 11: You, fellas is keep in mind that there are four different levels to choking. Okay, make sure you know which levels which. Let's get into details about them. Going first to level one girl is okay, these are the kind of women all you want to do and you're.
Speaker 1: Just gonna grip their neck.
Speaker 11: You're not gonna apply any pressure whatsoever.
Speaker 1: Okay. They like the idea of being choked. Ok they don't want to get shoked.
Speaker 11: Okay, they just want to dip their toe in the water.
Speaker 1: They don't actually want to get in it.
Speaker 4: Next up is a level two girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, these are the.
Speaker 11: Women that not only youre just gonna grip, but now you're gonna apply some pressure, all right.
Speaker 1: But not too much where you know they're going over on.
Speaker 4: The other side.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 11: These are the people that just on the edge of the pool and they got their knees and okay, they're just they're just then for the ride. They're not trying to go all the way up next to the level three girls. Okay, These are the women that wants you to choke them until they're about to get to that light. Okay they Now, these are the women that they put their whole body in the pool. All right, on terms of levels of getting choked. And then last but not least, you have the level four girl is okay. These are the women that are okay if they see the light. They these are the kind of women that they okay with drowning in the pool. All right, make sure you know what level the woman you're talking to is. Also, I'm writing a romance I will call friends on Lopat linked the description.
Speaker 1: In the bio that is page so hold on.
Speaker 4: I agree with the message, but the messenger threw me all. Well, he sounds like he don't know nothing about We obviously know what he's talking about, because he got that on point. But god damn, the messenger threw me off.
Speaker 1: He don't sound like that you want choking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Like, he doesn't sound like a man like I want in my ear choking.
Speaker 5: Home about the girlies, yeah, I don't know them, I don't I don't want nobody like that in my ear trying to take me there while choking me.
Speaker 2: It's like, do you like speaking of before we get into the choking thing that you like praise?
Speaker 1: Right, kink, you like praise.
Speaker 2: So while he's doing things to you, he's talking to you while you have his ex talking to you, right?
Speaker 1: Is it in a soft voice?
Speaker 2: Is it in a like talking like regular like Wesley Pipes? Like what are we talking about?
Speaker 5: It's a it's a deep voice, but it's a passion deep voice. It's like you can hear the you can hear the passion and the sex in it.
Speaker 1: So it's almost Beastie not beating herd like Yo, Titus, pussy up like that? Give me that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, like that, that is what I want to hear in my ear.
Speaker 1: Good that you can do that voice for us, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Give me like five minutes.
Speaker 1: I got one to my one.
Speaker 4: I do want to I do want to do like the only fans and like talk through Yeah, y'all really just posted up like.
Speaker 1: Like she said, let me warm it up.
Speaker 4: What I'm supposed to say? You feel me? I know what to say, but I.
Speaker 1: Had through it. I looked through it.
Speaker 4: I looked seventy more minutes ago when I was ready to come on, y'all show.
Speaker 7: Talk me through it. Took me through it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I ain't gonna do that. You get the void, give me another shot. Y'all heard the voice, the voice morning, he heard the voice when I first walked in. He's like, damn you talk.
Speaker 1: Man, you need more Jack.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit. It's a little bit, yeah, because that so hold up?
Speaker 8: Course I have a question, yes, so, or everybody have a question when it comes to like choking or you know, things like that. Does it also depend on the type of person you have doing it, Like when you have certain we allow things from certain people and and not from other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I if I know that sexually you were not there with me, then I probably won't expect much from you, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, so certain things are off the.
Speaker 5: Table, like right, like, if I know that you're not as freaky as me, then I won't expect much from you.
Speaker 4: How freaky are you?
Speaker 7: Don't they can keep batman.
Speaker 4: The limitations for.
Speaker 7: You, limitations no scat play?
Speaker 4: What is that ship? Oh yeah, pist someone. Yeah, you've done it.
Speaker 7: I've done it.
Speaker 1: I've done it.
Speaker 7: I've done that.
Speaker 1: But would you would you let on you.
Speaker 4: I ain't never had that, but it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Probably probably right if you're really into.
Speaker 4: Shower shower, Oh my god, the bad absolutely, I mean that got my foot piste on, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, in the shower we're talking about dead ass. She wants, she wants, she wants your mouth open type show. Oh yeah, mouth open?
Speaker 7: Wouldn do mouth open?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: You would? The right fellow? Probably?
Speaker 1: Oh god, they had finished. What were you all talking about? I'm listening. I don't know what you don't like?
Speaker 5: Oh, okay, so Scott plays. No, I don't like extreme b DSM. That's kind of like I draw a line there. I don't like child play or agism. I don't like that type of role play.
Speaker 7: I don't like that. But pretty much I'll be down for much of anything.
Speaker 4: So you've done.
Speaker 1: Yeah what we she She had her own sex platform before she came in here before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you go to do a deep dove.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's called the Spicy Studios.
Speaker 5: The clips clips are still up, but like there's no activity on the page.
Speaker 7: Obviously I'm here.
Speaker 1: Here is great too, Yeah it is, it is, and anyway.
Speaker 7: Level the level of choking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you where?
Speaker 7: What is where does today? Where she staying at one, two, three, four?
Speaker 1: I ain't going out of four? I got it was a Jewish doctor. She taught me how to choke, though she didn't. I did not know how to choke. I did not know how to choke.
Speaker 2: It's literally the nose over here, So I would choke here where I'm using this against your wind pipe and I'm cutting it off.
Speaker 1: But there's like I guess, some points over there that you squeeze and for some reason it sends a shock. It sends like a thing. And the more you do it, because.
Speaker 2: Especially if you're penetrating at the same time and you have the right energy as you're choking, it's all gasmy.
Speaker 7: For me, it's called the choke.
Speaker 2: Is that what that is? But yeah, I definitely didn't know what I was doing. A lot of times I was choking from the.
Speaker 12: Back right, which is he was.
Speaker 1: Gonna come around the front to the back like a pit like what's yo, it's like a turkey.
Speaker 2: Well, it's easier for me to do it like that because she got a big you know, but and I'm trying to control her body, so I'm doing.
Speaker 1: It like that so that I could, you know, handle my business.
Speaker 7: I was not expecting that.
Speaker 1: That was the last thing I was expecting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he was doing a wrap around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. You choke a wrap around?
Speaker 4: Do you feel me?
Speaker 7: Not the pit bull?
Speaker 4: Maybe I've done that one of two times. I can't relate for real though.
Speaker 1: All right around? So how do you choke? What's the wrap around?
Speaker 4: When you hit it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay? Mine said mine? Right now? Around?
Speaker 4: You feel I ain't gonna hold you. I don't think I got to eleven, four or three. It might be like it one or two, But that's because I don't want to like kill a bit, you know.
Speaker 7: I'm like, you just gotta you gotta know what you're doing so you don't kill it.
Speaker 4: It's more so like, yeah, you see what the going on, but I probably a little harder.
Speaker 1: It's performing if you think a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see her between three and four the light, Yeah, I see her between three and four.
Speaker 7: Like only if somebody knows what they're doing, I'll go.
Speaker 4: For the But how the fuck do you know someone wanted three or four? Three years? I get it afore you.
Speaker 1: Can tell them they also tapped.
Speaker 4: They'd be saying that till next thing. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going too.
Speaker 7: Hard, relax or like okay, that's enough, or you.
Speaker 8: Get the tap where they like you'll do it harder what they tell you.
Speaker 1: That's when you.
Speaker 4: Got do you like it?
Speaker 1: It's I don't know.
Speaker 7: It just sends me there.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is. It's like it's like you said that shock. It just sends a shock wave up and down the box.
Speaker 7: It really do.
Speaker 4: I haven't done.
Speaker 7: Strom sex in a long time, have you.
Speaker 4: I never?
Speaker 7: Definitely, you need to try that. You need to try that.
Speaker 1: Give me another point on the board.
Speaker 4: I ain't got nothing to beat.
Speaker 1: That now, there's nothing to be shroom sex, and I ain't got nothing to do with me having a dick. It's just literally the way your body. It's the way your body feels period. You probably would kill I think. I think it would accentuate your powers. Believe I think it would.
Speaker 2: It would send them into the because, for instance, one time we was in some country and we did the shrooms on the beach. We're already wild and we're having so much fun and we go on the dance floor. So the dance was outside, right, it's the outside party She's sitting there and her foot was hurting, and so I just started massaging her foot, and bro, I must have been massaged her foot for her feet for like an hour in front of everybody standing up. I'm going up her fucking legs. I'm coming down on her ship, I'm squeezing the toes, I'm getting me and I'm because I'm so high, I'm actually excited or for doing it to the point where she's sitting there like yo, this niggas wild and everybody is like a circle around us, like Yo, this nigga is wild on.
Speaker 1: Her feet, like I'm going I'm like this now, I'm wild.
Speaker 5: The feeling is you're so sensitive to touch on shrooms. So that's why it feels like that.
Speaker 4: I had a good ass laught, So I can only imagine, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Imagine what you do when you're actually having sex. Please I laugh on shroms too, Like on weed, I don't. That's why I don't smoke with tears, but on shoms I will have more fun than I do it when weed.
Speaker 1: Do you like being choked?
Speaker 4: I'm not against it, definitely like a one type of motherfucker, Like, I'm not against it, but it's not. That's not what gets me going.
Speaker 1: I hate it.
Speaker 7: What gets you going?
Speaker 4: Asking qu laughing? Look, I like a submissive woman, So it's like such a strict there you go. You're like, all right, well you don't feel nothing, sohead to fuck.
Speaker 1: You have to explain the strap sucking for us, because there's always a formative.
Speaker 4: It's like you like strip club, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's as it's performative.
Speaker 4: It's a visual.
Speaker 1: Do you moan while you get your straps up?
Speaker 4: You gotta gas them up? It's like.
Speaker 7: I'm only laughing because.
Speaker 1: Face listen. No for me.
Speaker 2: We asked this question last week and it's it's affirmations for the person that's doing it. You're Chap Cogn's trap, right, so you're it's somewhat performative. I'm also performing while you're performing, right, So that's really what it is. Locked in in this zone, am I right? That's that's what it is.
Speaker 5: You haven't seen something in just moan like damn that shit a fire like oxtail.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm not going to compare.
Speaker 5: I'm not doing that. What I'm not doing that?
Speaker 1: I will? What do you see and moan?
Speaker 4: Like you even seen something that was like mad fight like because they moaning. It's just like moaning, like I mean doing to me, but keep lying.
Speaker 2: Like you've never seen it. Okay, I'm gonna ask question. This is going to be harmful, and I apologize, but it's all my brain.
Speaker 1: It's there. You never seen somebody. Second strap crazy and was like, yo, this is crazy. You're wiling. She's wilding. Just look at the mirror behind it.
Speaker 4: Shuck the ship out the harness, I said, God, bib, take the ship home. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: What she sucked it out the harness? She stopped when it came out the harness? Did she stop?
Speaker 4: She was grown, so she just kept going. I'm like, all right, really, I'm not the one that needs to be now.
Speaker 13: You just stand there like I wanted to use the bedroom came.
Speaker 1: She's still going.
Speaker 5: Oh someone, I said, if there was hands or his all throat?
Speaker 4: What was it all throat?
Speaker 5: The one I stuck the dick out your It probably was hands. Yes, yesterday, we're going backtrack because you said something and I was like, wait, hold on, let me catch that. You said, do you have a video of it of what what of the Okay, maybe I misheard you?
Speaker 1: Then, okay, I misheard you.
Speaker 4: Then because I was like, I got a question. Because you like lesbian but you don't like girls, women whatever, So what the fun makes you interested in it?
Speaker 5: Because it's softer, like if you heterosexual porn, it's like harsh because it's like you could do the pounding. There's nothing nothing very soft and sensual about its being porn is a little bit more sensual for me.
Speaker 7: That's why I like it.
Speaker 4: You'd be watching mute because they be screaming No, I'll be.
Speaker 7: Going low though, because I'm like, I live by myself, but I'm still like, why is.
Speaker 2: It so's always on low? It's always on low, even if I live on myself. Loud loud, yeah, always.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You have watched it porn on your TV?
Speaker 4: No, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: I did, and I did not like it.
Speaker 1: It was just it.
Speaker 7: Was tom I'm like fifty inch of just nah, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You know what's too much that I've done?
Speaker 4: You've done a lot v our porn.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you did.
Speaker 2: Having the having the mask on your like this, and then what you do is you make it go around so it's porn everywhere.
Speaker 4: You like, that's real. Yes, it's really got a vanilla ass life. Yeah, I got to come to that ship.
Speaker 1: Will give me another point? Okay, I guess we're here. We have played the game we have played before.
Speaker 2: Play has been forward. Play has been played. Yes, you're ready to start?
Speaker 1: The show started as you ready? Start the show?
Speaker 4: Nervous, nervous, I'm ready, good.
Speaker 2: Good, Welcome to the hard or soft show. The show we talk about people what well, I usually say men, And it threw me off when I said people.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I was wondering he was going to go with that.
Speaker 1: The show where we talking about things people like in the bedroom and things people don't like in the bedroom, the things that make us hard and the things that make us so.
Speaker 4: Loon.
Speaker 1: Of course, isn't here, so ma, mom. Fred Debonair is in the air somewhere out there, out.
Speaker 2: There on vacation. Shut out to him. But I am here with Bacon Greece a k a uh Courtney hard Dashian.
Speaker 1: Ak, a little fizz a k A little fish definitely got it, a ka boobs of thunder thunder outside. Just now I don't have him much more.
Speaker 7: I'm here.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: First of all, the weather got ridiculously hot out of nowhere. We went from like sub zero to like humidity and show.
Speaker 1: Wait, why is the sun back out hard? The sun is out hard.
Speaker 5: I told y'all that it wasn't going to ruin June teen. But we're good the summers here.
Speaker 7: Like it's hot. I'm going to the beach tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Lit is your box talking to you? Yet? Who you forgot that you have one?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: No mast debate?
Speaker 1: You know I'm talking about like, yo.
Speaker 7: Like, I want to know. She hasn't been, she hasn't been screaming.
Speaker 1: Don't be screaming to night tonight.
Speaker 7: Outside so crazy? Hey, you know I've been. I've been outside for the past couple of weekends and still haven't been.
Speaker 5: Like, I ain't been thinking about nobody on me and God, Baby.
Speaker 1: Bible, the script, spiritual quotes and ship like that, walking the dog and duct.
Speaker 5: Beams and ducks, God maya, working out, working out and focusing on drink.
Speaker 7: I don't think I do drink match, I don't. I don't post it like that.
Speaker 1: Yo, girls, this positive tivity ship.
Speaker 7: Now you want me in the lag?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: I want that's crazy. I thought y'all wanted better for me.
Speaker 1: You want to introduce your co hosts.
Speaker 5: Behind the cameras and the screen is the dick seller.
Speaker 1: Himself, number one dick selling book.
Speaker 4: I'm boring selling book. A k A.
Speaker 1: Where are you going to grant him?
Speaker 5: A ka derk rose a my neck and my back, mister Yesterday aka spider Man Venom when he's on his on.
Speaker 1: His ship Rhino huh on the Rhinos shout out to rock hard Gummies though a k A. Slim Jones, Slim Jones, I forgot.
Speaker 7: That's how you're feeling today.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling good.
Speaker 4: Gang.
Speaker 1: It's hot, but I'm here.
Speaker 7: Yeah here and his wife beat her and his choice above his knees.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what time it is?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You trying to show me today? After that?
Speaker 2: He told you because I called him yesterday. You wanted to tell the story. You know you called me about Go ahead, gotta tell it. I invited him on a BBW yacht party. Oh right, he's in the BBWs. That's his aesthetic. I was invited.
Speaker 1: It's not really my thing. Although I love having fun.
Speaker 2: I said, let me call him because this is appropriate for two straight men to do. Yep, you know what I'm saying. He's been trying to take me to the movies. He wanted to go to Leon Thomas concert. I'm like, bro, this is not a thing.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll see you at the Oh. No, we're going on to two different days. Yeah, we're going on to different.
Speaker 1: Days's on Sunday, right day. I'm STI trying to get to take him Sunday too.
Speaker 4: But when is it?
Speaker 7: November twenty fourth?
Speaker 1: And they hight like Beyonce because.
Speaker 4: Trying to take something down.
Speaker 1: Nah with the on Thomas still but I've never fund to him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, that's a that's a fucking blueprint too.
Speaker 1: Print too is crazy. That's when his most album that was so hateful. He is so hateful towards jay Z.
Speaker 7: And this is something for you straight too, Straight men to do.
Speaker 1: Straight men can go to a BBW.
Speaker 8: This will be our first outing together, not working. I'm excited absolutely, cousin Bond and Tom, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. I'm excited for you. I'm excited for him.
Speaker 7: I can't the stories, you know after this.
Speaker 1: I told him, I'm gonna have to take some dramamine.
Speaker 4: Though, y'all need to stub brother with they.
Speaker 1: Won't pull up all right, that would be interesting fire.
Speaker 7: I would let me know the stories after this.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to see it. I'm excited to see him in his element, you know what I'm saying. And then we have a guest that should be coming on the show too soon, so we'll.
Speaker 1: Talk about that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we are here with the stud in general, right salute. You know what I'm saying, fuds Rico.
Speaker 1: Tell us about yourself, what you do, what's what's your brand about?
Speaker 4: So I'm an artist overall, like through and through. Right now, I'm more so focused. I'm like an I T dyke, I mean stunt. You can say it, but I'm trying to refrain from it today tomorrow different story. I do real estate and music is really my like thing. So it's like I'm just I don't, I don't. I don't even want to explain myself. I feel like a lot going on up on me. And it's just like you're gonna see what the it is? What's your son, Capricorn?
Speaker 1: Right there?
Speaker 2: You're right there, You're in my three months area of prices. It's a lot of creative energy over here. As y'all know, I've been doing We've been doing our best to make sure that we dedicate all of our episodes during Pride Month to the lgbt Q I a community plus. Earlier I was talking, y'all asked me about the trans thing, and I was like, yeah, I would do it. I don't I don't think. I don't know, write whatever. It's not on my bucket list. But what I'm what I'm trying to say is I think I allied too hard. I had a moment this weekend. Why are you laughing? I go into my favorite store, Courtney store.
Speaker 1: Seed.
Speaker 2: It's around the corner. It's a new store, has a bar. It's not a bar, yeah, Seed, it's around the corner. It has like a cafe area and shit like that. They sell all of these toys like this, figurines. I love figurines, you know.
Speaker 1: I have them all over the crib. And then you go through there. They have like a greenhouse in the store, and then you go into another section. It's a whole clothing store, two floors. You can go in there, go up on the thing. You've been there before, you've seen it before. You go upstairs. You can sit there, eat, think, talk, get on your computer.
Speaker 2: I buy a lot of my pieces from there. Right, it's very expensive store. I ain't gonna lie to you, but I love their style. I love the feeling of that, especially in Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Right, So I go in there. It's gonna be a while before I go back. What did you do? Listen to this man? What did you do?
Speaker 2: I saw a young man in there. I was in there buying my lady's bag, right, and he went to go ring up the bag. And I noticed that he had purple nails, right yep, pointy, okay, right, the press on joints, the long like dragon teeth, you know what I'm saying. So he's taping and ship and I'm like, yo, bro, nice nails.
Speaker 1: So he's like.
Speaker 2: Cool, and I've kind of felt he kind of acknowledged, but it was kind of like a what are you trying to say?
Speaker 1: So? What do you try to say? Made me want to let him know, Hey, I'm cool.
Speaker 7: Right, I know where this is going, Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: But I was a fish out of water. I was a fish out of water.
Speaker 2: I'm just flapping around at this point because I said, normally I see things like that down Atlanta.
Speaker 1: You said that, yes, yes, he said this. Oh you have a being a.
Speaker 2: Moon with things just come out your mouth and you don't realize that you why until think about it, especially because of the person's reactions.
Speaker 1: Right, how do you?
Speaker 2: And I was like he was like, I was like, you know, because you know, I'll be down there, but I don't see him uppear much. And he was like, yeah, you know, I just run with these and so he tried to start walking away, and I was like, you know, thinking speaking about running, yo, because now I'm now I'm in my eighty ahda and I'm just I'm vomiting.
Speaker 1: I'm just vomiting, like vomit right now. Yeah, I'm just I'm just right speaking of running.
Speaker 4: I'm not homophoon, my sister exactly.
Speaker 1: Black friends, friends, friends, speaking of running.
Speaker 2: You know, I worked on Real Housewives of Atlanta nine hosted a gay race and the dude one.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is so cringey. Bro this accordy, no nocding, no corney. Stop episode stop, let him finish.
Speaker 7: Give you two points for this because what is this?
Speaker 1: It gets worse? Let him cook. I don't like you. I know we related. I love you, brother. So he walked away. He was saying much. He walked away to go get the bag. My feelings is hurt now.
Speaker 4: Thinking about you.
Speaker 1: So I sit down and I'm just sitting there like I'm just sitting there. I'm just like this is bad, this is bad, this is really bad. But I couldn't stop. I needed him to know that I'm a friend, I swear.
Speaker 2: So he came back with the bag. He's like, y'all got the bag. And from when he was like I got the bag, it was good energy. So I was like, okay, you can keep going. So I go up to him.
Speaker 1: He's at the register.
Speaker 2: I leaned against the wall by the register and I was like, you know, now, I know how white people feel when they try to talk to black people about the black experience and they're using words like bro and ship like that, and you're just looking at them like why are you overdoing it?
Speaker 1: And he just looked up like oh, he didn't yes me, but he was just like yeah, And I swear my dick's never been so small. I tucked my tail between my legs, bro, and he just gave me a bag and I just walked out of there. It was it was just.
Speaker 7: I'm an ally, you allied a bit too hard there, Bro, I heard you allied.
Speaker 1: So it's like in the in the LGBT community gate straight thing.
Speaker 2: Where's the acceptable place for straight people to be, straight men to be because I feel like I think it's easier for women to be cool with with with LGBT community than it is for straight man.
Speaker 5: Sometimes the one compliment would have been fine and you could have just kept going like you didn't have to keep going like hey, I like your nails.
Speaker 4: In facts and you would have been invited to the cookout.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, I'm definitely bor I'm banned from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you probably banned from his but at this point, yeah, but oh you have to sell yeah like it now.
Speaker 1: Has a guy ever tried to be too cool with you?
Speaker 4: And I feel like, yeah, I've had experiences where I'll be like I really would look at them like, ain't no fucking way you did that? Ain't no way, Ain't no way. I'm looking around, ain't.
Speaker 1: Nowhere, like what do you remember?
Speaker 4: I don't remember when, but there's been times where but it's just like my own world because it's like, ain't no fucking way, ain't as a.
Speaker 2: Nigga ever actually joined the three similar like yo, we should we should take her down?
Speaker 4: No, that had been crazy?
Speaker 1: Would you do it?
Speaker 4: Well? Like I take a bitch down with one of my home boys and ship.
Speaker 1: Done it already.
Speaker 4: No, I'm laughing because it's a visual in my head. I was crying up. Imagine I'm over here with a strap harness roight bro.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. I don't see the problem this grown ade.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe back then you ain't wild like that.
Speaker 1: Now I could be, but I don't know, like would you would you double up with another stuff.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing as a homeboy? Is it? In my head? I don't know about that. They don't know. Okay, okay, I'll double up with two fams.
Speaker 2: Okay, two fams. But that means you're the center, right, Yeah, look at this, Look at this one. I see what's going on.
Speaker 1: Going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that that ship would definitely feed out ego two fans on us period.
Speaker 1: Me too. It's just like crazy, like that's like the double dicks up crazy.
Speaker 4: I had the double dicks up every time they call me do double.
Speaker 1: Let me get another point.
Speaker 4: Was that ship like amazing or was it like me like, like how does that works?
Speaker 1: It's an amazing. It's it's it's the visual. Every everything with us at this point like once our egos, but everything with.
Speaker 4: Us is with doing I feel as good as just one, or you feel like because I feel like.
Speaker 1: I think for me is performative.
Speaker 2: So yeah, of course I don't really go like, I don't not off ahead like that, So why not I joke off too much?
Speaker 1: Probably just not as sensitive.
Speaker 4: It's like that's your clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you do that. She has one that's not fair. That's a cheap point of reverse reversal. I haven't in large clip. I've seen those.
Speaker 7: Two question about the strap ones that ejaculate.
Speaker 1: Have you seen those?
Speaker 4: Maybe beating the ship, it's like you can you can have a you're talking about the pump.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then it's like like giving the woman a feeling the noise?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: I never used it?
Speaker 1: Would you?
Speaker 4: Why not for fun? Yeah? Next thing you know, it's like, damn, I'm pregnant. We're going to CBS together, not playing b off the exaculation.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You gotta you gotta finish the role player.
Speaker 7: You gotta finish.
Speaker 1: Keep you fifty nine dollars. Just get the Plan B. Don't go to play apparenthood.
Speaker 4: Plan B.
Speaker 1: Vibe vibes.
Speaker 4: That's on the bucket list.
Speaker 1: I was sitting there. I know she had a ship in that room, she probably dying.
Speaker 4: Probably you can talk.
Speaker 1: It's all right, like we like people in the background. It's all right. But I know you were dying. We got the a C. She's it. We got the fans. She's in there.
Speaker 7: I know I was cooking in there early.
Speaker 1: Like a greenhouse. It's like a greenhouse in that media room.
Speaker 4: Okay, she wants to be the main character. He I s to sit back.
Speaker 1: This is my moment, this wife. No, sorry, cut that out that that's what you said.
Speaker 4: Now, look, we can't talk too much. And now I gotta cut that out.
Speaker 7: Oh, we gotta cut that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't cut that.
Speaker 4: Look no, because I will get beat the funk up.
Speaker 1: I'm sure this is my sec that's a bad moment. That is that just as bad as.
Speaker 4: Look over here real quick time. So make sure we're still good.
Speaker 1: It's that drink. I told you. She told you about them.
Speaker 7: I told you about that drink.
Speaker 4: I warn you about Why are you concerned? I want to come room like.
Speaker 1: Now you want to come up, You can come out and come around here.
Speaker 4: Going the fridge.
Speaker 1: Ye, take your head in the.
Speaker 4: Freezer, going the fridge. Damn, that's a g wagon.
Speaker 1: Give her a point.
Speaker 3: Score.
Speaker 1: On you about.
Speaker 4: Will be tied up right now, I look tracked.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I love track. Now she's just looking at the fridge for no reasons, showing these ship now she needs more.
Speaker 1: The drinks is on the on the table right there. Okay, I do want to have a moment where you just speak about your experience, like was it ever a.
Speaker 2: Point where it got weird for you? Like yo, Like were you ever more of a femme than the mass?
Speaker 4: Never? Never, I told you, I said I've been I ain't never had a crush on the dude, none of that, Like I've been gay forever. Like my first crush was Natasha. I don't like white girls, but she was white. That was the first grade. I was like, damn, I'm a lesbian. Like if you look at my old pictures, like I've really been a day all my life. Oh wow, he'ven.
Speaker 1: From young young, even from young Like did you have brothers? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I got two brothers, two sisters, but I grew up with just one like than the other ones young. Yeah, my older brother. But like I played with wrestlers and shit like that, like I played basketball growing up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Typical ship ship.
Speaker 1: Drink handy and ship.
Speaker 4: We can go together if you chant my mom like chant my mom. So yeah, I've been giving my life.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be this is gonna seem like an ignorpression. And I'm just gonna ask because.
Speaker 4: You gotta butter it up. Just ask straight up, did it?
Speaker 1: Do you ever feel like you're more of a boy or you a girl?
Speaker 2: That's just mass presenting, like like you know how some trance people be like, yo, I was born, God made a mistake with this.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying. Is that a feeling?
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like identity. So it's like song would be like not for nothing, I ain't gonna hold you. Like if someone if I was outside and they'd be like, hey sir, something like that, I probably won't be offendive when they say, ma'am now, I feel like you're coming a little too hard, like because you know, right all you man is crazy.
Speaker 1: Every time I'd be like she I'll.
Speaker 4: Be like that. With my family and one my cousin's kids, they ran up to me. It was like I was walking down as long ass driveway to be bought my car, minding my business. He's young as fuck, like he bring up to me like I got a question. I was like, what's up? He's like, are you a boy or girl? I was like, damn, that's crazy, but I get that a lot. And I told them both. You said both confusing.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 7: That's bad, devilish confused mess. So what are your pronouns like?
Speaker 4: Because I like, yeah, but if you mess it up, I don't care. I'm not sitting there. But if you if you go hard on the man like man ma'am yeah, like hey ladies, no, the only time my lady is when it's free before twelve at the club showing like brother, let me get.
Speaker 1: In like that. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Other than that, do you do?
Speaker 1: Guys have tried to talk to you. I know, I actually this earlier, but they don't.
Speaker 4: I mean they might say some ship, but it'd be rare. It's like rare instances. We're just like yo, like, be fucking for real.
Speaker 1: So you've never had it bring you down like always trying to. I've had that experience, ran down on something. There was a girl. She was clearly mass presenting.
Speaker 2: She was beautiful, fat ass, she had a fatty bro and she was gorgeous.
Speaker 1: But you know she was gorgeous, but she was mass presenting. She had the fade.
Speaker 4: So what then make you want that ship?
Speaker 1: I don't like.
Speaker 4: I like fucking O'Connor, Like it's like, yo, yeah that's cool, but I gotta see what she looked like.
Speaker 1: She was fight Yo, I'm telling you trust me.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not trusting.
Speaker 1: You have to trust she was she had looking at she had the evil archbro. You know how to do the mean girl brows now, Like you know what I'm saying, Like she.
Speaker 4: Had a makeup on. Probably that's not a stud.
Speaker 1: I don't. I mean, I can't call it. Probably, I don't know. I'm not I'm not around enough to check you.
Speaker 4: Scrolling in there sometimes like like TikTok, I mean TikTok Twitter be having a while ship where it be like pouring and just different topics and ship and it be like, yeah, the dude sucking the dyke and then you see the dyke and it's like, that's not a dyke, that's just a bitch with a ball dead and a fat ass, but it's really a whole fan. You just had a Caesar cut?
Speaker 1: How do you how are you categorizing stud?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What makes you a stuck.
Speaker 4: I can't call it for me.
Speaker 1: You just did you said this one is no right, I did. I just.
Speaker 4: There's family stamps and studs. I say dykes because studs could be a little loosen where it's.
Speaker 1: Like that you gotta break them down, break all of them down.
Speaker 4: A FAMI is obviously a female where it's like female presenting, she's feminine, all of that. Then you've got the stem that's like borderline tom Boy, where it's like, all right, like she play bull size, she could play she could she could dress like a dude one day, kind of baggy sweats and all that, still got to make up on and still just whatever the case is. Then you have to stud I.
Speaker 5: Feel like a lot of New York women are stems, Like not like in real life, but we can dress where we can be a little tomboyish one day and next day we're like.
Speaker 1: Super Girl Thams and Hills.
Speaker 7: Yeah likes.
Speaker 4: But I hate when girls are popping up on Instagram like yeah, I'm a STEM and it be like just because you got a sweat song, don't make you no damn stem. Now, relax, all right.
Speaker 1: So what is't what's the what's the difference between the chick just being a tomboyish or whatever and being a stem. I'm trying to understand that.
Speaker 4: It's a good question. I don't know. You gotta ask one know a stem is more so like they really switch it up though, Like they could really be on some tomboys ship like damn near be a stuff one day, next thing you know, damn near be a fem.
Speaker 1: That's kind of fire. That's that's probably your type, my boy, Why are you doing that? I love women away.
Speaker 4: From the studs. Right, there's no sneak dick stuffs that ship do not exist. I don't give a fuck if they taking dick, they stams.
Speaker 1: Is this is this a rule in this study playbook?
Speaker 4: In my world?
Speaker 1: It is right?
Speaker 2: So once once say she's always been studied out, studied out out is crazy? Say she's always been that way always, and you find out she fucked Marcus, she's disqualified.
Speaker 1: You was never a stud.
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 1: Is that a fact? You can't you gotta keep it like you can't drop your flag.
Speaker 4: That is why you can't ask me, because it's like even if a stud had sex with a man back in the day, I still be alright, you questionable? But then I'm gonna get roasted. I'm pretty sure someone dory about that about them. This is your opinion?
Speaker 10: Is that thing?
Speaker 1: Because that's how I feel.
Speaker 2: I felt when last week they was like, you could suck a dick, and I was like, if you suck a dick, you're not straight. You're by curious, Like even if you did in fifteen when you was fifteen, you're by curious. You're hetero flexible. Yeah, you're one of those things straight is like you not have no attraction to niggas?
Speaker 1: Whatsoever? Balls like irritate you?
Speaker 2: Like like right, she's saying the same thing about stud like dick irritates her unless it's hers.
Speaker 1: I have a question, Am I right?
Speaker 4: My boy?
Speaker 1: You get it? I have a question.
Speaker 8: Is it's the same thing forgiven head to Do you feel the same way if a stud gives a guy head? Is she disqualified?
Speaker 7: I think she's I think she's saying all of it.
Speaker 4: Gave a guy head? Is she disqualified? Repeat that question back to yourself and then get back to me.
Speaker 1: So you stuck in yesterday she said, did you just hear the words that came out of your mouth? You have allergic to dick? Period. That's like a vegetarian having a steak like it's not a thing. It's not a thing. I thought it was just.
Speaker 7: It was a little worse.
Speaker 4: It's Joe tink.
Speaker 1: What about all right? What about letting a guy eat you out? This disqualify you. I mean straight, she's a stem. If a star lets a guy eat her out, she is now marked down to a stem.
Speaker 4: Is y'all. Letting a guy suck y'all, dick, you're.
Speaker 1: I'm not even doing that. I'm not doing it. It's cool.
Speaker 4: It's we go back and forth.
Speaker 1: Let me get back, all right. And and you said there's another one.
Speaker 4: You said, after stud, there's no I mean it was like super Dice, like many fresh, super super dyke, super super stud. I want to sound like a super stud. Those are the ones that like where they straps around all the time. I'm scared of the scared superstard. Some motherfuckers will bite you.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you got the technic shot like they dead ass.
Speaker 4: I don't want to talk too much.
Speaker 1: They sunk around and they bark and all that. Yeah they did. Yeah, yeah they really niggas, like they might be more niggas than niggas. Yeah, super stuff like yeah, I can see that they will knock you the funk out like I can see that. Facts. I'm scared of them too, I understand. I really like they over there.
Speaker 4: They'd be at the club twelve o one, like ladies free at twelve. We're gonna let you slide. Now. I'm paying my ticket, my brother.
Speaker 1: Wait until twelve and one to pay, is cool. I'm standing on business. Don't hold door for me, none of that.
Speaker 4: No, don't do none of that over the thanks, bro, walk in front of eleven fifty nine. Let me get in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna wait. Wait, I see you full price. That's a fact, though, crazy, This is a fact now that.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 1: She is not lying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've seen that before. Not that, but I've seen the superstuds before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Superstards is crazy.
Speaker 7: I don't know cool.
Speaker 3: I like this.
Speaker 4: I want to be upgrady to Superstard cool. It sounds cool that that scenario just.
Speaker 2: Alright. We have been here for quite some time. Areas over there melting.
Speaker 1: Downstairs behind you. You see the ask from here. Sorry, the hard.
Speaker 2: Things people like in the bedroom, things that make us hard. I don't know if you get wet, so I'm not going to ask you that things that make us hard right.
Speaker 1: Now, Normally when I ask this it is you know, people say things like I like head, I like my nipples, ug, you know, normal things.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: What I would like for you to do is tell us something from your perspective, the stud's perspective, or literally just fus right, something that you personally like, because we've heard We've done this show for three four years. We've heard all the regulationship choke me, pinch my nipples, We've heard it all. Something that you was like, Yo, you know what I like when a woman do this me personally, give it up.
Speaker 1: Give it up. Come on now, give it up, give it up. When me talking my sex voice to you, you.
Speaker 4: Feel me like so look boom, like here we got you. Feel me like I ain't gonna hold you. I just I know how nasty a woman is when she sucks the strap, like like you know she want that ship, and like she just talked to you, and just like she she damn trying to talk you through it, like she talking so through it, but she really talking you through it. Like I love someone that's performative in the sense of like ya, it's really for play the whole time for us. So it's kind of like you paint the scene. So while you taking that ship, tell me how you like that ship. It's like, yeah, like painted, that's the best thing is really painting that ship and just telling me how you want that ship and put my fingers down your motherfucking throat and the strip.
Speaker 1: I'm wet.
Speaker 4: You wet point.
Speaker 2: N Yeah, you ate, you ate because definitely performing it's it's people that got good box. That's cool, that's pure, that's got good sex, and good sex is different than good.
Speaker 4: Back up was like that ship is like, oh you special, Yeah, you're special.
Speaker 1: You're a different type of beasts for sure. With you, I'm really thank you you did that.
Speaker 4: It's the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ate with that for real because.
Speaker 2: You chicks, Yo, when they do like yo, a chick that takes your hand and put down her throat and look you in your face, wash you like this is snatching your soul.
Speaker 4: Bro, And it's at that point, you know what the am I supposed to do that this ship? At this point, I could do what I want, but they already telling you, like yo, I'm nasty wild you do me?
Speaker 1: However, because I'm with that ship and you just sitting there like this this out you're over.
Speaker 4: When you first, before you get to it, and when you're in it, it's like, oh she nasty to me, like she might not be asked, but in this moment right now, she because my perception of her was different. Right and now we're here, and now what the I'm about to do each.
Speaker 1: Well as well? The soft? Now, these are things people don't like in the bedroom, things that make us soft. Exactly what I said before, except the opposite penetration.
Speaker 4: I got to start with. The laugh is crazy.
Speaker 5: That's not what I thought you was gonna say, because like when you when when we're asking the soft, we're just saying like things that like naturally make you soft, not like we know that you don't like penetration.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm laughing. That went hard with that one.
Speaker 1: Wait, you never had a chick try to put a finger in your butt? That's gay.
Speaker 4: That's good. A girl that don't suck straight, Yeah, I need someone that's performative.
Speaker 5: Someone just asked a question that made me think, so Samy Wammy said, So, it's a technically a version a true stud, a true stud like superstud, like what they call them a golden star.
Speaker 1: A golden star, the golden star? What is that?
Speaker 2: Never do ship with a guy, But what about a strap? You've never been penetrated? Have you been penetrated before?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 6: Never?
Speaker 4: Never?
Speaker 6: Reversion versions a rare moment.
Speaker 4: Someone else that go down pride when that sh comes on Sunday, go down the line? Are you are you?
Speaker 1: Did you get your pussy? I'm sorry, I mean.
Speaker 2: I didn't even I'm even sorry that I even brought your box up because I know you ain't even real fond of that.
Speaker 4: But I won't fight.
Speaker 7: Like you're gonna have to see me outside.
Speaker 1: Box fingers. No, No, I don't want none of that.
Speaker 4: Give me a bitch mouth.
Speaker 7: Wow, she's really?
Speaker 1: Have you ever an orgasm before?
Speaker 4: I nuded?
Speaker 1: She nutted, She nutted. I don't even call it organic? Not Bro. You can't do that to you, Bro, you can't do that to me. What do you mean you noted?
Speaker 4: Head? Is all a bitch?
Speaker 1: Ned?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Thought thinking, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking about nothing because you and me we are the same. So I'm thinking I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: About not like man's spot is. Yeah, asshole, you know what yours is.
Speaker 1: I gotta stop, I gotta stop, somebody got to do something, got to do.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I said, let me get a shot. He gave me two, three, four shots in one cup.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm here for the ships, man. I want you to enjoy yourself. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You wanted me to talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you did, you did.
Speaker 2: We actually absolutely enjoyed this episode with you. Fuzz Tell these people where to find you.
Speaker 4: You can find me at fuzz Rico. You feel me? Can I talking through it? Yeah? No, play, that's it. That's all.
Speaker 1: Like everywhere you on Instagram, you want TikTok, you snapchat.
Speaker 4: Everything is snapchat. That's where the freaking motherfuckers resigned.
Speaker 1: Yall, No snap what's going on? Trying to play? Y'all? You freaking bitches.
Speaker 4: Come to the freak as.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said crazy, he said, ain't no for I said what I said, we have consent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so listen he was wilding. Yeah, he was wilding. I don't have no power. I'm not doing that. I don't even nobody that go. Yeah, I'm not really. I can't even control my girl. She got all the power ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, she do the fucking.
Speaker 1: Mhm. Sometimes something like that. Sometimes it'd be like that up switch she did this morning.
Speaker 5: I switch, so I'm submissive most of the time, but I also like to switch and be more aggressive, being aggressive.
Speaker 4: What does that look like?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: Writing commanding him what to do?
Speaker 6: And what do you go?
Speaker 4: Ahead? Come in? When people do.
Speaker 1: You made us do it?
Speaker 14: I make you do anything that you're going to do. Oh man, guys, come on now, I have been I have not been sexual.
Speaker 7: In months, so this is like it's hard. Let's see. I don't know, guys.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: I just can't do it. I gotta I gotta break myself up to it. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, she gotta take a shot.
Speaker 4: Right, I can't do it. I can't. Are we talking to God through Yeah? What would you be saying? You like to be none of it?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 7: That depends?
Speaker 5: It depends if it's like we locked in and that's my like, that's my man. Yeah, and I'm dragging across the bed like y'all.
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 6: Do you do y'all?
Speaker 4: Like when a woman say that none of them, you hate it, absolutely.
Speaker 7: Love it because you don't want any more children.
Speaker 1: And I don't give a fuck if you got I U d if I got a condumn on. None of that. I do not like the idea that.
Speaker 2: Except well, well whitey. I do it because I know she don't want no more kids. So as long as I know that that like yo, no, no monkey, then I'm cool because we're on the same page, you know, handshake e moji.
Speaker 1: But any any random some ship like that before I was with her. No, no, no, no, no no no no. I don't trust that. Yeah, absolutely not. We are practicing.
Speaker 4: Give me a point because even if you feel me like I can't even none of the.
Speaker 1: Bit she wants you to shut my children can't.
Speaker 7: She could if she used ejaculating strap on.
Speaker 4: I mean nothing, there's no scarce. I'll go to sleep and I smiling. Wake up. Got over there, Give it a bit of orange juice in the morning. Like drinking ship with a pillow.
Speaker 1: You crush the ship up. That's never happened.
Speaker 7: That sounded way too familiar for you, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: Relationships and accountability. Yeah, this is the hard uss Off show, the show show show, for sure. I never did that before. By the way, y'all are gonna do that to me to get him out of here,