Speaker 1: Oh well, that are.
Speaker 2: M H.
Speaker 3: Trigger warn this podcast may include explicit content that will take you out of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 4: Listener's discretion is advised.
Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome back to the show, everybody. We got something a little bit different today. I found an interview of this lady and I thought it was crazy, kind of goes along with some of the stuff we've been talking about, and I wanted to watch it with you and kind of talk about it, some of the crazy stuff this lady has been through. It's almost time to announce the winner of the Patreon Valentine's Day Little Sweethearts giveaway, but I have not selected a winner just yet. I'm a little bit behind on things. Been moving and grooving over here. So I will select a winner and I will announce them on the next episode whenever that comes out, whether it's on or around Valentine's Day, So just stay tuned for that. But let's just skip the floor play and get right down to business, because this is a long interview. We got a lot to talk about here, a lot of crazy shit, and I think you're really gonna enjoy it. So I'm gonna it's a weird guy doing the interview. He talks a little bit too much for my personal taste. I wish she would just let her tell her story and hush his freaking mouth. But what can I do. It's still a good interview. I think you're gonna enjoy it. Let me share my screen here, share that. Uh huh uh huh. Okay, we're Sharon, We're Sharon. We're Sharon. Let's go right here. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm here with another new friend. Her name is Lindsay, and I'm very excited to talk to her. She is going to bring testimony of the things she has seen firsthand and witness. She is a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse and other things, and I am just so proud of her. Lindsay, Welcome to Discovering Truth with Dan Devall.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. It's an honor to be here and be able to share my testimony.
Speaker 4: Well, we've been taking a journey for several years.
Speaker 2: We love your family at Bride Ministry's Church here and Katie, and you know, when I met you, I don't think either of us had an idea of what was really sitting underneath the surface.
Speaker 5: No, it was very little. I had very little.
Speaker 3: I had some idea of it, but not the full extent of it, and it was something I didn't really want to touch a whole lot of I was willing to touch some stuff that was kind of I didn't have a choice to, but going deeper, I really didn't want to have to touch on.
Speaker 2: So well, we're going to touch on a whole lot of things today, and.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Very excited to have this conversation for a number of reasons, and one of them is that I actually have not been your coach.
Speaker 4: I have, I've been your pastor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but there are so many things I'm going to get to ask about.
Speaker 4: Today that I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, there's.
Speaker 3: There's a lot, a lot and stuff that has just recently also been uncovered. So I get to share some new revelations in this journey as well. And as I continue going on this journey and the coaching, more stuff continues to get unlocked.
Speaker 2: Wow, So well, let's start here. You know, every story has an origin point. Obviously, you were born into a family, and why don't you just get us started with a little bit of background on the family you were born into, the nature of that interaction and give us some idea of how much of what was going on you were aware of at the surface.
Speaker 5: So with my family, I was with my mom and dad.
Speaker 3: They were only married for about six months. My mom would always pass me off back and forth to my dad when she didn't want me, or I would go and be with my grandmother. So at a very young age, and there was just a lot of weird stuff that would go on that I guess I didn't think about a whole lot. I just kind of was real passive about it or didn't think of it as unusual. But when I would be with my mom, she would take me to random places. Remember, especially when I was about five, She would take me to hotels and casinos and pass.
Speaker 5: Me off to people.
Speaker 3: And two very high profile people that I would go and do. There would be different types of rituals and different types of things that would be done in these different rooms.
Speaker 5: It got to a point to where.
Speaker 3: I had enough of it, and I in the lobby floor when she passed me off to this woman.
Speaker 5: I flipped out.
Speaker 3: I started screaming and would not go with that woman. So my mom ended up taking me to a mental institution where I was there for a good while, and they did some of I was like electrocuted, and it's like my programming wasn't working, so they had to go in and try to reprogram me too behave.
Speaker 5: But with my family life, there was never.
Speaker 2: How old were you when she put you in the mental institution?
Speaker 4: Five? At five?
Speaker 3: I was five.
Speaker 2: They let a parent put a five year old child in a mental institution, no questions.
Speaker 5: Asked, no questions.
Speaker 3: And when she took me, she passed me off to another woman and I watched her walk away through double doors and she didn't even look back.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, But that was nothing unusual.
Speaker 3: She would at random times in the middle of the night just go and drop me off at my dad's house, and they would hear me screaming down the street coming and she would just hand me off to him and go.
Speaker 5: My dad.
Speaker 3: You know, he didn't he didn't agree with a lot of the stuff that would I don't believe he wanted a part of it. My grandmother, when I was six months old, paid for him to leave and go to Hawaii to get away from my mom. He called and tried to get my mom to come to Hawaii and bring me, trying to get away from all of it. She refused to, and so he stayed there until I was two two and a half years old. I didn't see him again.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that your dad was Maybe we could call it a bloodline outsider.
Speaker 3: So I do know that both of the blood lines come from deep royal bloodlines. Both do both do?
Speaker 4: Can you talk about that a little bit?
Speaker 5: So it is very intertwined.
Speaker 3: And even when I was trying to figure it all out, because I knew once I started learning a little bit more about some of my situations that I had, I knew that I needed to look deeper into my bloodline so I could try and get some freedom because I knew bloodline and generational curses and that was a real big deal to get freedom.
Speaker 5: So I started looking into my bloodline.
Speaker 3: And as I started looking in and I was seeing like different names intertwined.
Speaker 5: Like you know, the like incests.
Speaker 3: They were completely just intertwined with each other, like I've seen that name before, but overall this side. So it started getting very like tricky, very confusing to where even like I would have to sit like step away for a se second because it was like what is going on?
Speaker 5: Like it was so.
Speaker 3: Tangled and twisted and everything the way it would go, but they would all they all went back to like I mean, Odin was in Odin was in my bloodline. So when I seen that and in the royalty, like I've always been told, oh, we have a castle, you're a princess. No, when I was younger, I didn't think anything of it or related to presidents, and so I just didn't think anything of it until I started learning more about what exactly that means. So I know the blood lines, where it comes from, and what they're doing. My mom is a breeder for the bloodline, for the blood lines, so she has several children that I know about. In those that I don't know about, and I don't even have contact most of them. I have one that I have contact with and my brother.
Speaker 4: Who died my goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So my dad's side freemasonry.
Speaker 3: I mean all of them, and they were involved in some stuff too, but not nearly as deep as my mother's side.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay. And so when you were about six months old, your mother's mother paid your father, who was a total freemason bloodline, to leave and go to Hawaii.
Speaker 3: No, that's his mom, his mom, and she could not stand like the families could not stand each other, but they were they it was they had to get married like that was their to be honest, I don't even think my mom and dad liked each other. So my dad's mom paid him to leave, and so then I spent a lot time with her.
Speaker 5: So when my mom would do her.
Speaker 3: Random not wanting me doing what she had to do with me, and then dropping me off, it was with my grandmother.
Speaker 5: My dad's mom.
Speaker 4: Was she a place of safety.
Speaker 3: And to an extent, but she also had some things that she had to do, not that she wanted to, but she would pick the lesser of the two evils that she was. Also, they had a real big pull in like the casinos, real well known business and everything so very well known within Reno so and in that community.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you were essentially born to two bloodline individuals royal houses descended from Western Europe, I mean odin witness cration. I remember years ago when I first came out with the prayer called freedom from fallen angel bloodlines and genetics, people are like, why would you do that? And I was like, oh, these fallen angels have bloodlines. You didn't know so if you didn't know, yes, very much.
Speaker 5: So wow, and.
Speaker 2: I can only I want to ask you about Igdrazil, but we'll get to that later.
Speaker 1: I hope he dives in a little bit further to that, because I'm fucking interested in the prayer to be released from the Fallen Angel DNA. I said in my this was years ago, but I did that Nephelin four part series, and I said, to what extent are we not all kind of convoluted in our bloodlines and have a little bit of something something sprinkled in there. I'm curious what this little prayer is because I'm sure all of us to some degree have some nefair this background, if you know what I'm saying. But if you notice this woman, she's saying her grandmother was like her handler and her mom was a breeder. It so reminds me of the woman from Australia. Her grandmother inducted her in her mom to what extent was aware, I don't know, but she was always with her grandma, so probably knew a little bit. And it's the generational satanism thing. It's like the grandma and the mom and then you're inducted into it and you're supposed to do that shit with your kids. This is all making sense to me. Here Again, I always say, like listener discretion and listener interpretation, whether or not you feel like she's telling the truth, just keep an open mind people, as we proceed with the interview, let's.
Speaker 2: Go so so so moving on. Now, these memories about being taken to the casinos by your mother and other places, did you always know that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So I had, like it was almost like a core memory.
Speaker 3: Okay, I did have, like I would remember, but it didn't make sense to me. For the longest time, I would remember, like it just didn't make sense, like why why would I be a young child at these places at these hours of the night. So then as I started going through my journey, it started to unravel some of these things, and my memory started to make a little bit more sense.
Speaker 2: So what other core memories will call them? Did you have as you so we're not not focusing so much on what came out through the healing journey, but actually at the surface.
Speaker 5: So I would.
Speaker 3: Remember a lot of times watching with my mom's when I lived with her.
Speaker 5: Alice in Wonderland.
Speaker 3: That was one of the things that seemed like every Sunday night would be on.
Speaker 5: I was watching it all the time on like repeat.
Speaker 3: It seemed like it was always Alice in Wonderland, Alice in Wonderland. But I would also remember being also having things done to me in a doctor type office during watching Alice in Wonderland. So come to find out that was a programming that was taking place with rituals that were happening at the same time.
Speaker 5: And of course they blamed me.
Speaker 3: They told me I had to go because I did something wrong, and so I ended up having to go to the doctor. I mean, and it was just crazy things that made no sense. Like I was told that things that the doctor was doing to me was because I ate the wrong part of a watermelon, like weird, like it just as a kid be like whatever, But as an adult I would sit and think about these things. I was like, it doesn't even make But anytime anything happened to me, it was always my fault. I would go to random houses or like trailers out in the country to go. I would be told to go look at dogs or to go get certain animals. But afterwards I was always getting like glass or rocks or something picked out of my I was always having to be patched up afterwards. They were rituals, so I was being taken to not everything was stuff being done to me, but also the things that I had to watch as well, So that stuff started to come back to me. So those are some of my main ones. When I was younger, I remember a little bit being with my grandmother and like being passed off to different people. So to me, that was always very strange. And then the things that you know, also my my dad would tell me, plus my mom would tell me. Uh, they were always it was always about money with me. Basically like I was a commodity to the family. Uh. One didn't want to pay, the other one wanted the money. So it was I was constantly being passed around and money was always involved with it as well.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that money was flowing to both your mother's side and father's side as a result, Very much so.
Speaker 5: And like my grandmother, my mom's mom, she uh, she.
Speaker 3: Hated me before I was even born and cursed me, like did not want me to come. And I know it's because I was to take her place within the blood line. That part of it her job and what she was doing.
Speaker 5: So so.
Speaker 2: We're going to come back and kind of revisit all of these things in a in the second round. But I want to just get this iron out as well. So you went through these things, you had these core memories, but the memories themselves were like before and afters. It sounds like I remember being in the casino, but I don't know why, And I remember going to these trailers and getting animals but I don't know why, and being told weird things, watching Alice in Wonderland, but why.
Speaker 4: Not something else? There's a lot of other things on TV. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I want to ask you, at what point did you leave your parents' custody?
Speaker 3: So I it wasn't until I was nine. Team so with my mother, I was physically abused by her off and on up until I was eleven, and then my dad took full custody of me with her. After I was placed in the mental institution, had all the things that were done to me. I remember my dad coming and getting me out of there, and the agreement was with custody that she had to surrender custody so he could come and get me out. I don't know the full.
Speaker 5: Details of all of that.
Speaker 3: I said. Then I was with him for up and and there was my I was in fourth grade. She calls again, and in between I would go see her and it would be there was always some type of chaos or some type of issue. Every single time I was with her, there was something crazy going on and I was always right there, always involved in it. And so by that time she calls again fourth grade. I was in the fourth grade, and I hear them fighting. They're arguing on the phone, and then my dad says, your mom's on the phone. She wants to talk to you. She wants me to come live with her again. And I knew everything inside of me was just like I didn't want to go back. Now. Granted with my dad there wasn't the physical abuse, but it was more of the emotional detachment. There was really no I didn't feel the love. I didn't, but it was still to me that was better than the physical stuff. I told her I didn't want to go live with her. She pulled that I'm not your mom and all of that. So then I said, fine, I'll go and live with you. I went back.
Speaker 5: I lived with her, and not only was it the abuse on me, but.
Speaker 3: I watched her the guy that she was with at the time abuse her as well.
Speaker 5: Knives.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was such bad I would have to go and call the cops because the abuse was so bad. So I would always think I'm going to watch my mom die. But then in return, she'd beat me so bad. One time I actually thought she was going to kill me. And that was the last time that she was able to abuse me. Because I started a fire at the apartment complex. I knew that if I did something bad, she would get rid of me. Oh wow, because that's how it always was anytime something bad would happen, because that's what I was always told, This happened to you because you did this. So she took me and put me somewhere else. So I knew, if I do something bad, she'll get rid of me, and then I won't have to take this pain anymore. My only concern was my sister. I did worry about my little sister that was there. But I ended up starting a fire and it set the whole back part of the apartment complex up in flames. So of course my dad he came and got me. I had to go to court for all of that stuff, and the thing that really always stood out to me about that was even though I told the judge why I did it and what my mom was doing to me. Yeah, he shed a tear for me, but nothing ever came about. She never got in any type of trouble. My sister still continued to live with her. I got off with no type of trouble or anything. And now I know it's because he knew who my family was.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know, I was told by someone whise that They said, Daniel, you have to understand in this country, we have a legal system. It's not a justice system. Yeah, and we also have a lot of compromised, bought and sold judges. Yes. Wow, I'm so sorry that happened to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's I mean, it's it's really it's a terrible, you know thing, But it just brings to light the true evil that does go on within these systems and how it depends on who you know and whether or not there will be any type of justice.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So that's at eleven, you went back with your dad, Yeah, and then you were with him until nineteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I would go and see also my sister, which lived with my grandmother, my mom's mom, and my mom didn't have any of us kids only up until a certain age and that was it. So I would go see my sister and my grandma. And my grandma was retired from the Reno Police Department, so she had a lot of different connections also a lot of the Freemason. She was an Eastern Star herself, like my grandmother, my aunt, all of them. So there would be weird things, you know, that we would experience when we would be there too as well. And another one of the Disney programs we would always watch with Cinderella, so like it's just that it was always playing that, or she would let us watch, you know, movies that most grandparents or parents would not let their younger grandchildren watch. So we weren't allowed to be out if my we call him Papa. If he was there, we weren't allowed to be out and around him. We ate by ourselves, we didn't eat with them. It was just really weird, you know, stuff where we could be a lot of rules we couldn't do. So I would spend my time between the two, my dad and my grandma as well.
Speaker 2: So by some outward vantage points, it may have actually looked like you had an over protective childhood where you were very sheltered, but not but.
Speaker 3: Not exactly, and it was only certain people were allowed to touch me, and like my dad wouldn't even never lay a hand on me, and my mom would even say, like about with my stepmom, she knows that she's not allowed to touch you, like weird stuff that she would say to make it. It was only like she was or whoever she was to pass me off to, they were allowed to touch me. They were never allowed to leave like marks on me, no visible markings, nothing.
Speaker 2: So so at nineteen you left, I did.
Speaker 3: I went to Alaska and you.
Speaker 4: Went to Alaska.
Speaker 2: Okay, how hard or not hard was that transition by the point you made it?
Speaker 3: So it wasn't hard really because I was one of those, I guess you could say, kind of care free as a teenager. I just didn't care. And I think because I just kind of gave up on life anyways, so it kind of I just didn't I was really bad into crystal meth. I got into crystal meth really bad, to the.
Speaker 5: Point where I got kicked out of my house.
Speaker 3: And then and this was like I graduated high school and within six months, like my life just kind of started spiraling like, really bad.
Speaker 1: Am I a dick for saying I could tell she used meth just from looking at her face. Like I was kind of thinking, oh, maybe she looks like that because her parents are incestuous, and then in the back of my mind it was like, Nah, this bitch is definitely been on crack or meth or some type of dope. She just has that look about her. Maybe that's wrong of me to say, but it's like my dad was a drug addict, and I just tell there's like a look that people carry around with them for the rest of their lives, even if they kick it.
Speaker 5: They just have like the look.
Speaker 1: And I was just sitting here like, this bitch is an ex drug addict for sure, not to say not to say like she's lying about any of this stuff that happened to her. But I could just sell. I could just sell but crazy stuff so far, Let's uh get back into it. Okay, hang on just a second. I might need to grab some Cheetos for this. This is like, this is like really interesting. I'm enjoying the conversation. I might need to grab a snack here.
Speaker 3: The control getting into all kinds of bad stuff, But I ended up getting into the crystal mad getting kicked out of my house.
Speaker 5: I gotten a really bad car accident.
Speaker 3: And that ended up sending me to the hospital and my best friend to GEL because she was drinking. And at that point, we didn't really know what we were going to do with our lives. Like she had a duy, couldn't work, lost her job. I went to the hospital.
Speaker 5: I was hurt.
Speaker 3: I couldn't work, you know, for a good amount of time because of the injuries, and so we had no money to pay our rent or anything. So we're just kind of sitting there. Our fake id's got taken away. So just everything that we.
Speaker 5: Just everything that we did, We're like, well, what are we supposed to do? Everything?
Speaker 3: You know, our the drug dealer went to GEL, So like all of these things, we're just in there like we have nothing to do anymore. Like there's just.
Speaker 5: But she her family was very much involved in the church. I knew nothing about Jesus.
Speaker 3: I heard of God. That was about it. That God hated me, so really, you know, never thought about any of that.
Speaker 5: Kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So she used to me as an escapegoat because she was going to go to They're having a discipleship and like Bible School in Alaska, and it was she had put her name on the list, thinking Alaska, they'll never pick me, but she did because that's what her parents told her she needed to do. And this was previous before all the trouble her and I had gotten into, and then she changed her mind. She didn't want to go anymore. So the pastor was coming from California because they were visiting family to meet her at a church and she said, lindsay come with me so that we can get out of there. Like I was her excuse to leave. So I was like, okay, and we get there, and you know, I'd always been very curious about Jesus because the funny thing is my real mom, my abuser. She had told me about salvation really because in one of her assisted livings that she was living at, a pastor came and knowing now he had like words of knowledge about her life and what she had been through and gone through, and it touched her, and so she said that she accepted Jesus. I didn't even know what that meant. I didn't know what salvation meant. I didn't know what accepting Jesus meant, but I wanted it just from listening to her and what she was saying, Like, I believed it because I could hear it, the sincerity of it when she was talking about it, So I wanted it.
Speaker 2: How old were you when she had that encounter?
Speaker 3: Seventeen?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is a way later.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, Yeah, I was seventeen because we were raised.
Speaker 3: I was baptized Catholic okay, and born in a Catholic hospital.
Speaker 4: Goodness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my family's very much. It was the Catholic stuff. So I tried looking going to churches to get saved, even called one of my friends and said, hey, you want to go get saved, you know, not even really knowing what that meant. But the churches were all the doors were all closed. So I just kind of gave up on it and forgot about it. So when that pastor he's there and we walk into the church and he sees me and he knew. He said he knew that I was the reason, one of the reasons that they were there, and asked me if I knew Jesus, and I looked at him and said no, but I'd like to.
Speaker 5: And so that kind of blew her whole using me as an escapegoat to get out.
Speaker 3: But so I was the last student they accepted for that school, and normally it was I shouldn't have fit any of the qualifications.
Speaker 5: It was for people who.
Speaker 3: Were already established in the church, part of the certain churches. And but he told the senior pastor that he really felt strongly that I was.
Speaker 5: To be there. So my best friend's dad paid my tuition and paid my airfare and we were gone within a couple of months to Alaska, North Pole, Alaska.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 2: I did not know there was a Bible training center up there.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, through the Assemblies of God church. So yeah, it was. They built a dorm. They built a dorm back behind the church, and that is where a students lived. It was very sheltered, very yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was difficult imagine. Okay, So that was the escape, right. That's also how you met Jesus ye and when you said the Center's prayer, when you who committed your life to him? I mean, what was the AMENI shift for you?
Speaker 3: You know? And it's really funny because I remember feeling like excited because I'd been like looking for it, and then the opportunity had passed and it was like it was there again. But at the same time, afterwards, we went and stole a car.
Speaker 5: Like so.
Speaker 3: I was still I was excited about I didn't know that when I thought, I was just adding him to my life. Wow, So that was just my way to heaven like that was. And I didn't even know what that meant. So I was adding him to my life. I didn't know anything different. So I just continued doing life as usual. And but I truly believed thinking about it, and as I was talking to others about it when I was seventeen, hearing about my mom, and I just believed right away. I believed in that salvation. I almost kind of wonder if that's truly when I became saved. It's just believing right then and there that Jesus was the answer, that he was my salvation.
Speaker 4: So we're going to go back now.
Speaker 2: And you talk about the bloodlines you got from the royal houses in Europe, but there's another bloodline that came through the Cherokee Nation.
Speaker 4: Talk about that.
Speaker 3: So that's my dad's side. They came over and married right into the Cherokee Nation. The tribe was called Going is Going Snake.
Speaker 5: Okay, tribe.
Speaker 3: And with that, you know, there's they believe a lot of the you know, spiritual different spiritual abilities, and so they wanted that included into the bloodline into I don't know, I guess for more of the spiritual abilities or gifts that there were that there are within the Cherokee you know people or Native American people.
Speaker 2: And let me ask you this question, speaking of spiritual abilities and gifts, what is your experience did you experience life as you know certain abilities and gifts being inherent to your lived experience.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've been always very in tune with the spirit world.
Speaker 2: Okay, always always.
Speaker 3: Up until when I got older, and it was like kind of like a block God'll put put there. And I don't know if it's because I was told I was crazy or you know, so I just decided to kind of shut that part of my life out. But as a kid, I would see things, I would hear things. Actually I had what were like two guardians always with me. They would be there, like when I was sleeping. They would wake me up to get up in the night to do things, go places.
Speaker 2: And these were not good they were more like I believe it was bloodline.
Speaker 3: Wow, they were part of the blood line. Yeah, and I was never scared. So I would see these things and it didn't scare me. If anything, I was more. I was really intrigued by all the spiritual stuff. My name would be called all the time by things, and it didn't face me, not at all, not one bit.
Speaker 4: What did the guardians look like?
Speaker 3: They reminded me of like the old Victorian age, you know, the outfits that they would wear, the clothes that they would wear, like the big like the hats, and the you know, like the wigs, and how they would wear the wood.
Speaker 5: That's what they looked like.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, and that's from as early as you can remember. They were just all this activity and you weren't scared of it.
Speaker 3: It did not scare me. Yeah. Even when I got older and when I would experience spiritual things, it did not scare me.
Speaker 2: So now with the because it's the story, kind of sounds like they wanted you out of your father and your mother, like they wanted that combination for a reason. And by they, I'm not sure who they are. So I'm actually going to ask you, do you believe, number one, that your conception was a natural conception and the number two, who do you think wanted your parents.
Speaker 5: To have you?
Speaker 3: No, so I know that my conception was not actual, and this is actually something that was just recently I'm revealed. I always had kind of a knowing because the things that I would use.
Speaker 1: This is when we're gonna start getting into the real biscuits and gravy here, people, Paul, pay attention. It's gonna start getting weird here.
Speaker 3: Like on the inside that would be said like, oh, we created you, like always tell me they made me, and I never fully understood it, but like, you know, I just ignore, like okay, whatever, but I didn't. Also, I didn't look like really anybody in my family. So everybody else is like dark dark eyes. I have the green eyes I have, you know, just all the different features. I don't really look like anybody in my family. And I always wonder like why don't I really? Yeah, I might have a few of the features, but not really. And it's because they pulled from my mom and my dad and basically created me in a in like I guess a Petri dish or like gene all the gene editing, so they got to pick the traits and what they wanted me to have and then placed also some of the non human DNA flood or whatever inside there as well. So and then I was placed in an artificial womb. Whow and when I had seen that for the first time because I'd never seen it before, I seen me for the first time as a baby in the womb, but I knew it was not my mom, it's womb. And I would see things pop in and out of the womb with me. So and it was a constantly, constantly set in and out different types of I believe beings, but also sole parts of other people as well. So they basically I was like a their design, like a designer baby or how they wanted me to look, and said they would call me, that they would tell me they.
Speaker 5: Were my creator.
Speaker 3: So when I learned this, the first thing that Jesus told me was I belonged to him.
Speaker 5: Come on, that he created me.
Speaker 3: So he made it very He made it the first thing before revealing everything to me, that I was his and He's because I was like, well, I really needed to know before all of that got opened up to me.
Speaker 2: And this all makes sense, especially when you add the piece that you don't look like your family. I mean that that's significant. Yeah, and I've never met any men of your family, so I wouldn't have known any of this. So so, now, how you said that they used your mom as a breeder?
Speaker 4: So for you, do you think.
Speaker 2: That meant that your mom was inseminated with multiple children that began in an artificial womb? Do you think that they just borrowed her DNA over and over for multiple children? What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, I do know that there was also a lot of physical people that they would specifically have her.
Speaker 5: She's had seven children with seven different people.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: And then the others that I do not know about. I do believe that they did it physically, but then also artificially as well. Okay, and I do believe that a lot of her children were ripped from her before even having a chance to type any type of connection, or it was specifically for certain agendas.
Speaker 2: Do you think your mother ever experienced vanishing pregnancies?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I myself Haley actually is a twin. Oh wow, yeah, so one was taken from us. And the weird thing.
Speaker 2: Is that my mom Well and just for the audience sake, who is.
Speaker 3: Haley Haley's my oldest oldest daughter, So uh, nineteen. But when there were the twins were there, and then when we went back and I was in my second trimester, the other one was gone, just gone. And they made it seem like it was no big deal. And now this was on a military you know, military hospital, so they made it like it was no big deal that one of the twins was missing, one of the babies was gone. But when I had talked to my mom and told her about it, She's like, oh, well, if you had twins, I would have wanted one. So so I knew right, you know, right then and there, I thought that was weird and I never thought more about it. But just within the past uh maybe a year now, the Lord started really bringing that back up for me to I had to deal with that, the loss of that baby. Yeah, and so then all of the connecting, all of the pieces and that she was taken.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So coming back to the whole conversation, you.
Speaker 4: You were in an artificial world.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that that inorganic environments produced certain deficits in you that are like core longings and voids?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I would always feel empty inside.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would just wake up.
Speaker 3: I didn't like to even go to sleep, as a kid, I didn't like going to sleep. I didn't like how I feel when I would wake up. I would wake up and I would just feel an emptiness, always just so empty inside.
Speaker 5: I would just want to cry. And it never made sense.
Speaker 3: I always felt just so off from everybody else. I didn't understand why I was so weird. I always felt weird, different, No, I couldn't just be happy or why it seemed like all these weird or bad things would always happen to me when I would see my you know, my siblings, my other siblings from my dad and my step mom. You know, they they were happy, normal, you know, had good lives. And I'm just sitting there trying to figure out, like what went wrong with me? And so then I just came to the conclusion God hated me.
Speaker 2: So okay, So you you you actually, from your observational standpoint, perceived that you were almost like the Cinderella with the stepsisters, that you were the one that was like the odd man out and the worker be the what I mean and clearly trafficked. Yeah, goodness, gracious, Okay, So and your mom really didn't have that maternal connection with you at all, not at all.
Speaker 3: And to be honest, I'm now knowing what I know. Yeah, my mom was never her.
Speaker 5: It was never her front person.
Speaker 3: Most of the time, I was with different personalities and parts.
Speaker 4: But you didn't have the terminology.
Speaker 5: For it, understand it.
Speaker 3: But I knew because I could tell before she she would go into these all of a sudden, she would change and go into these rages. And that's when I would know that it was about to get really bad for me because I would see the change, the switch, and so.
Speaker 5: I knew it was just not her.
Speaker 3: And even when I got older and I would talk to her on the phone, like it would just be weird, random stuff that she would say, like, and I know, it's like, it's not even her that I'm talking to. I didn't understand.
Speaker 2: It and would was your mom pretty dissociated from the type of physical abuse she was perpetrating against you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm very much so, because she would even say to me like that. She'd tell me all the time, I never even laid a hand on you. Only time I would do anything is thank you, And that's if you were bad, like and I would sit there and be like, are you serious? Like, because I would know the older I got what she did to me, and so I would just kind of let it go and not say anything because I just at that point just kind of thought she was crazy.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, and and and that's that's exactly you know, this is why this type of abuse is so generational. It's, you know, once the parts get their jobs and end up demonized and then perpetrate certain things that the storyline is completely hidden from the presenter. It's just not even available to them. And so there are a lot of older generation that sit in complete denial of how much damage they did. And I'm so appreciate the way you're articulating it because you're giving voice to a lot of listeners, I mean lived experience as well. It's the same thing.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 2: But you know it, when you bring up the part about the artificial womb, the artificial insemination, like all of this being created, that also lends itself to explain the maternal disconnect that you had with your mother. Why she seems so far away. I mean, and of course we could say, well, she was herself damaged, clearly, abused clearly, and had her own history, but that that part matters, And so thank you for explaining all of that. Now, Now, are you the only child between your mother and your father?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, and yeah, because everyone else for your mom was a different person at that at that point. Now, did you ever get to the bottom of where this facility, where the artificial womb was may have been.
Speaker 3: So it is very big, it's a very big operation. Yeah, because it wasn't just me in there. I've seen several artificial wombs full of several babies, So it is a very big It's like it's.
Speaker 4: Are we talking dozens, hundreds of.
Speaker 5: Thousands, thousands? Like they are creating their own race.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying that. No, please continue.
Speaker 3: That's exactly they are creating their own race. Going almost back to you know, it reminds me of when the angels came and were mating with the women. But this science has gone so far to where they don't even need it doesn't need to be like that. All they need is to get is the DNA and they can create and now they have the wombs to put it all in. So they are creating their own race of what they want these people to have, what they want them to look like, with the genetics they want them to have. And it's like it's being filled with like held up with essence. Wow, and it's Atlantis is connected. It's a very multi dimensional operation that is going on.
Speaker 2: Years ago. One of the things that.
Speaker 1: This shit is fucking wild, you guys, I always thought, I mean, I've said before, they had advanced technology shit that we're not even aware of. Clear back, I'm gonna say they've probably had this since the sixties, maybe even earlier than that. But I always knew it. Not saying this woman is the Golden Goose or anything, but I had my suspicions that they have been using fallen angel DNA to create master races of people. You know, this could all go all the way back to like Nazi stuff, Mangala stuff. They could be having grown these fucking babies somewhere. Anyways, let's continue.
Speaker 2: Jesus told me, he said, I am re humanizing my people. It was not very long before our deliverance resources at Bride Ministries began to go deep into the genetics aspect of the conversation when we realized that a lot of the gates that the powers of Darkness were claiming as legal rights sit not in.
Speaker 4: Sin.
Speaker 2: That is just what a person did that was wrong but beyond that, also in specific markers in the genetic code that these various groups were claiming theirs is that, well, they carry our DNA, therefore we have rights.
Speaker 5: Yes, And that is what they would tell me.
Speaker 3: I would they would tell me, we created you, we gave you this, so we can take it away, so.
Speaker 5: You know, with my health certain things.
Speaker 3: They I would start getting attacked in certain areas because it was like I was touching on an area they didn't like it, so they would just go in and start trying to take away or mess with the my DNA with my body. So like it is very when I seen that, it was hard to see. But it's like I already had a knowing, but.
Speaker 5: Not only was.
Speaker 3: It hard, I guess for to see it for just myself, but to see like all of the people that it's being done too, Like it's just like oh my gosh. And then I, you know, just to.
Speaker 5: See that.
Speaker 3: Their plans so and what they think that they can do to full God, it's it's laughable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, really, because.
Speaker 3: My spirit and Jesus kept telling me that I am a glitch in the system and I didn't fully understand it. Now like okay, yeah, I get it, you know, but literally I have completely destroyed everything they've tried to do. They're programming with me, it would end up not sticking. They would have to keep trying to do all these different things to continuously try to get me to do their agenda, to do what they wanted, but it just would not stick. And even now here I am on my healing journey, the I'm not expecting me to get this far and discovering all of these things that they're doing, and it's literally Jesus placed me in these areas so I can completely help tear it apart.
Speaker 4: Come on, you need to preach that. We'll I have you preached one of these? Come on? So look, I.
Speaker 2: So I want to continue exploring this early on. Right, So so you are genetically erteered. Let me ask you this question. Does the term Hitler project resonate with you? Or do you think what you went through was something completely independent?
Speaker 1: What did I just say? Come on, Hitler project.
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of this stuff is connected. You think it's connected, very interconnected? Yeah, there are.
Speaker 5: It's just so like when I look and I.
Speaker 3: See it, it's just like a bunch of different things intertwined Okay, I'm like a big web.
Speaker 5: Yes, and so I do believe that it's very.
Speaker 3: Much inled with it, but not completely got it part of it.
Speaker 5: If that even makes.
Speaker 2: Well, it makes sense to me. So we'll just go with that. So look, yeah, I mean, and this is the this is the thing.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: What I think people need to understand is that we are in the midst of a great awakening right now.
Speaker 4: Lindsay and I say, you.
Speaker 2: Know, when the survivors speak and are heard, it's going to force a change on how we perceive the reality we occupy. We were told to believe a lie, and we were told the people that told the truth were crazy, and the people that told the truth were confined to insane asylums and mental health institutions to be reprogrammed. Yes, but there is a massive agenda to cover the truth, and it's so that they are I believe the Kingdom of Darkness wanted to buy time. I can't imagine, if you know, like people that have the ability to pull the purse strings and have control over powers were not programmed and also able to come to a full moral conviction about what's being done to destroy lives and futures. And people in general, especially in some of these labs and bases and organizations. You know, it's like if you begin to pierce the veil on some of that, and there was a move to begin shutting it down, suddenly the Kingdom of Darkness and their beast agenda would come into a real problem. And so they've been buying time by creating this what I call false reality overlay. It's like, no, we're not doing that. I mean we are, but you know, wink wink, if you'd say we are, will lock you up, you know. And so that I believe we're in a season where we're going to say it anyway and people are listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people are going.
Speaker 4: To listen to you. This will be heard by a lot of people.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's my biggest thing is just praying that you know, God, of course is number one glorified, but that those.
Speaker 5: Who need to hear it.
Speaker 3: And need it to be like a confirmation that it will and that a little bit of freedom will start just by hearing it.
Speaker 2: But what I also want people to understand, because I'm sitting here talking to you, you love Jesus, is like it doesn't matter if a person was engineered in a lab and infused with all kinds of foreign genetics, including genetics from Atlantis. Like, yeah, Jesus is bigger than that. Yes, he is healing that and delivering people of that and actually rehumanizing people. Yes, right now, but.
Speaker 4: That's what he's doing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean even so, like during my coaching session when this was discovered and talking about it, my coach her and you know, she's wanted to know how I was doing with it because there was a big thing that was revealed and uncovered. And so as we're going through it and talking, you know, I seen Jesus right there with me in that that artificial I seen him. And so just like he was there with me and he placed me, he specifically placed me there as his weapon.
Speaker 5: Wow, and this is my assignment.
Speaker 3: And so you know, I had to come to terms and just accept that this is my assignment. This is what I chose to do and says is what I'm going to do, and I'm going to take everything the enemy has stolen and I'm I'm coming for it. I'm coming for it.
Speaker 2: So you're born, your mother is clearly used as a handler. Yes, for you, I mean by five she's delivering you to perpetrators in casinos. Who do you believe was your programmer early on?
Speaker 3: To be honest, I know my grandmother like a lot of it. She played a big part in it, but she did not want it to be me. I still trying to figure out completely who because I know my mom was my main handler and that she was used to do a lot of the programming. But there is still I believe a person that is hidden that we are still waiting to get to to reveal. And I don't know if it's because it'll be hard for me to accept who that possibly could be. But I've noticed with me in my journey, there's been a lot of one thing we will touch on and it will then reveal the next thinct. It's like a big and I can see it. It's like a map that plays out. So I'm still waiting to know who the main grammar was or is okay?
Speaker 2: So and so, all we know is that there was definitely programming a lot of it, yes, and they were using that to use you in rituals and for trafficking. So you are the surface memories of going to casinos. What other memories regarding the trafficking were you able to recover once you began on your healing journey.
Speaker 3: So a lot of the places that they would take me, a lot of it was sexual abuse. A lot of it was watching what they would do to other people, other children. Also, a lot of it was ceremonies.
Speaker 5: That is like and it being like a.
Speaker 3: Lot of the big political a lot of big political people, important names that you wouldn't expect to do those types of things. But there were a lot of other a lot of other children involved in it. I would be sometimes in rooms with there would be lots of other children, and sometimes the other children would have to pick.
Speaker 5: Who went who did it.
Speaker 1: So it was.
Speaker 3: To watch that kind of thing, and it makes me believe that that's why I'm very protective of children. It's because of the things that I would have to see them do and pitted against each other just to try to save their own lives.
Speaker 2: At these ceremonies and locations. Do you believe that you ever witnessed shape shifting? Oh?
Speaker 5: I have seen shape shifting.
Speaker 3: Yes, I know for a fact that there were not it was not just human I've actually been I have had interactions with the beast so and I was not scared, So I just was never scared. I've seen them in the like the beasts form in a different type of form. It was like a grayish, palish kind of a color, and like I knew who was but anytime I'd see him, it didn't it didn't scare me. And I would see like reptilians. Grace had a lot of interactions.
Speaker 5: With even UFOs.
Speaker 3: Even my sister remembers that kind of stuff, having interactions with and seeing UFOs.
Speaker 2: I want to ask, have you ever have you ever questioned whether or not you had a twin?
Speaker 5: Yes, actually, just the other day I was thinking of just a.
Speaker 2: Thought, Yeah, we'll have to come back around to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some other time.
Speaker 3: Well, because when I was asking about because I never knew twins ran in our family, you know, because there's no twins, And the Lord told me that's.
Speaker 5: Because they take them.
Speaker 2: I have interviewed a number of times.
Speaker 4: Esther Ford.
Speaker 2: She is Sue Ford's kidd and twin, okay, and when she came on my podcast, she explained my sister Sue Ford, who went by the name Bryce Taylor, who wrote the book Thanks for the Memories, and began to expose a new world order, and I'll lot of deviant branches of our government, including certain presidents, and all of that years ago, I mean in the nineties. She basically explained that around twenty nineteen she was swapped in to Sue's life, but she is not Sue, and she explains that she spent most of her life in underground locations while Sue was the surface world. Twin so she refers to herself as twin B. Her sister was twin A, and they had what she described as one mind programming so they could share memories. There was a back and forth, but really a lot back, so she always had her sister's surface memories and could be swapped into her life at times, but spent a lot of time in Europe, underground basis, Antarctica and other locations.
Speaker 1: And now, shut the fuck up, guys, Holy shit, spending time in Tika. Listen, listen, people, this is the fucking plot of the movie US Jordan Peele, which, by the way, if you watch nopeen Us and get out, and I mean, he'd be knowing some shit. And I've said that forever. He's like a He's like a Kubrick in a way, revealing stuff. Now, if that doesn't sound like the plot of us, I'll be damned. Okay, but let's continue.
Speaker 2: She's living her sister's life, and I mean I believe her.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, I believe it too.
Speaker 3: Wow, especially yeah, because that was very much so when just trying to figure it all out, because I thought it was strange, you know, that I was pregnant with twins because normally it's a family thing. It runs in the family, and so I was kind of just talking to God about it one morning getting ready for work, and he's like, because they take him, and like, I just stopped and I was like, oh my gosh, Like I couldn't even believe it. But yeah, it makes complete sense.
Speaker 4: So you did see shape shifting.
Speaker 2: Now I have to ask a little bit more about the beast if you're okay with that. Yeah, so you weren't scared when you say I saw the beast. Do you believe that this is the beast that we're talking about in Revelation thirteen, as in the beast at rises out of the sea or the beast that rises out of the earth. There's two we call an anti Christ and false prophet. Do you believe that we're talking about one of those guys.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 3: Because so I've had some of the programming just recently that was uncovered. It's a lot of different Disney programmings. The castles in the center, and it's a bunch of different worlds, and they're all different Disney movies worlds that are different programming. One of them is Beauty and the Beast being married to the Beast, but you know, he turns into Prince Charming at the end after the the spell is broken. So when I really believe it's part of all the Beast system, the Beast and Times, all the and time stuff. And when I would see him, I was not scared of him. He was always very kind of friendly with me, but at the same time would get angry too. But when I started my learning about Seph and going through and trying to break generational curses and bloodline stuff, he would have come to me and I would see like he had had claws and would rub them on and tell me that I belonged to him, So like an ownership type of a thing. It didn't scare me, just creep me out at that point. But any type of fear that they would try and put on me with that kind of it just did not it didn't work.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And this could be just like a yes or no question. Do you believe that the Jesuits were involved in any of this stuff?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Absolutely.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I've had Svali on this podcast several times and she mentioned to me and actually also wrote about it in her three part series on her testimony, that the Jesuit Order was very committed to birthing Antichrist, which they believe is a modern day nepheline, the actual genetic offspring of Satan that is conceived in the womb of one of their people, and so they were working on it and they got they finally began to burst some of these and this was decades ago, and she dribes one of them that that she was quite familiar with. So it all seems to be painting one picture, yes.
Speaker 5: And then you know, uh, you know the whole thing with the Queen, Well.
Speaker 4: I do, but these people don't.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the queen by the queen I I I know that we're talking about Queen of England who's no longer alive by the way, Yes, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: So it was actually my first time ever having any type of coaching and with anybody, but yes, bride Ministries. So because you know, most of my stuff started out with just me and Jesus, Yes, and a lot of resources that were available online in your stuff as well. So I would tell them about I told him about a reoccurring dream, but I thought was a dream of a dragon.
Speaker 5: It was with my mom, always with my mom.
Speaker 3: The dragon was the one thing that would kind of scare me, and but it was like my mom loved it. My mom loved the dragon, like it was like her best friend, like was not scared of it. It was always with her. And so when we discovered more there was a region of captivity in England or in Scotland underneath the castle where this dragon was at, and I seen myself a part of me there as well with this dragon. There were councils over at royal councils, a dragon council, and we went in dealt with all of that, the dragon, the councils, and then the real got collapsed.
Speaker 5: After all of.
Speaker 3: That, the park got cleaned up. We had a nice, pretty gown and I didn't think anything of it because I was always told I know that we have castles in Scotland and royalty, so I think, you know, bloodline stuff. I didn't even think twice about it. We go in the next day for our next sessions and it's announced that the Queen of England died and I was sitting there thinking to myself like, you know, no, no way, like there's no way. But like I kept thinking, like was that something was there something to do with it with what we did yesterday. So then I just kind of ignored it and we continued on. But that Sunday as we were going to church, I looked more into it. The Holy Spirit was pressing, like, look into it more. It was the Queen was at in her castle in Scotland, and there was very much in fact because of what we just did, and I mean I couldn't even believe it. So I was like, I've got to tell Dan. And it wasn't just me, you know, there were other people that had parts that were there, stuck in captivity there and that were being used in really bad ways, and so they all got free as well.
Speaker 2: My goodness, when you told me about that, I was just like, of course, you know, there is a significance to what Jesus is doing in this generation and age that that cannot be I think overstated, Like it's a big deal when a survivor of Satanic ritual abuse at high level a Bloodline project steps out and says, you know what, I'm going to take a stand for the true and living God. There are extraordinary consequences for the kingdom of darkness.
Speaker 4: And our God is a god of.
Speaker 2: Justice, yes, a judgment, yes, vengeance and wrath.
Speaker 4: You know, people don't like that.
Speaker 2: People read the Old Testament, They're like, how dare Jesus be represented by this Jahovah, god of judgment and wrath and vengeance? And it's like, do you know the opposition, Like, if you understand the depth of depravity of Satan and his kingdom and the things that have been done to defile people and God's creation and how committed those parties are to that evil agenda, you need a god of vengeance and wrath. Oh, absolutely, you need a God that's going to stick up for righteousness, for his children, for things that are good deserve rescuing.
Speaker 4: I mean, nobody buys a.
Speaker 2: Chihuahua to be a guard dog. You are that you want because you know and and some of us you know, we've gotten this fake image of God. It's like, oh, no, like God is just this you know, little tiny and he's just love only and all that. No, God is a protector and and and a executor of justice and judgment because he loves. Yes.
Speaker 5: But it was, you know, it was just.
Speaker 3: Wild because it was just recently before that that I actually came to terms. I knew that I was a survivor. I knew it, but I had never confessed it. And for some reason that was very hard. And I think it's because there was, like you said, this false reality over life that seemed more real than the truth. And so I knew that once I spoke it and I confessed it, it was real and I was making it real. And so it was after our very first advance that I was finally able to confess.
Speaker 5: It that I was a survivor.
Speaker 3: And that is where it all just opened up for me even more so.
Speaker 2: My goodness, my goodness, that was a that was a wild testimony. And that was actually during one of our mentorship training weeks, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, it was the from the students there were they were students being trained underneath you. So I mean, yeah, that so very much.
Speaker 5: So it was just yeah, I was just thinking like wow, you.
Speaker 2: Know God that you know how humiliating it must be for the Kingdom of Darkness to realize that this ministry was actually executed by students.
Speaker 4: Not even they.
Speaker 5: Told me that they were.
Speaker 3: They were talking to each other when they heard my testimony said what did we do?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: So oh man, so God, God is good, you know. I I all right. So so I want to.
Speaker 2: Just take a few more steps and and and talk a little bit more about about the journey that you took with the trafficking. So you were trafficked two ceremonies, You were trafficked to the hotels and casinos, there was shape shifting, You met some pretty high level individuals. Are we are we? Including Hollywood?
Speaker 3: Yes, I've actually I know that I have been too. And this was actually just recently a few years ago that not physically at this point, but I was taken and I had seen like John Travolta at a ceremony and I could like he was very like just looking in his eyes looked very.
Speaker 5: You could see it was like very wicked, very And.
Speaker 3: This was a few years ago, So I don't know if anything has changed since then.
Speaker 5: But there have been.
Speaker 3: People that I have seen that are doing things, were involved in things, and I know some of them are also very much controlled and have parts that we'll do things as well. So yeah, the there have been some Wow.
Speaker 2: So we had politicians, Hollywood businessmen. Uh you do believe the Jesuits were involved?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And and and and and do you think this was in coming back to the artificial womb? Do you think this was a government or military facility.
Speaker 3: I want to say both. I want to say they were. It's it's they're both connected with it. Not just.
Speaker 5: Because I was.
Speaker 3: I also had gotten technology put into my body through this womb.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, now let's talk a little bit about that. Now.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are in this hour talking about their experience is targeted individual. They have all kinds of challenges, which include frequency harassment, technology reacts strangely to them. Some of them report being able to be reprogrammed by television's phones, cell towers are really tough, and five G network, which is now everywhere, is also challenging. They also report gang stalking, among other things. Sometimes we will rope in UFO stuff all of that, and it seems like some of the problem for targeted individuals is best explained by technology resident in the body. Yes, now you're saying that being in this artificial will you believe they put technology in your body as you were in beetle development.
Speaker 4: Talk to me about that.
Speaker 3: So with me, because that's really where my journey began. So I did not know I was a survivor. I knew, you know, I had a rough childhood and all that, but I would have never my mind would have never gone there. I didn't even know what that was. So I first started off getting it was after we moved to Fort Hood because of West being the military, we went.
Speaker 5: To Fort Hood.
Speaker 3: It was the main military base that was like for me, I was so triggered we moved there. I was just always a triggered mess. And I went and seen psychologists and psychiatrists.
Speaker 5: I was put on a first.
Speaker 3: They put me on theloft to try and see if that would help me, and then that didn't do a whole lot. Went back put me on at all and started off the like you know what, seemed like a normal dose, but gradually started getting higher and higher. I started getting on my computer. I would go and open it up and I would have like things pop up, chaps, I would start getting cussed out. I would find tunneling all different types of tunneling into my computer, weird stuff on my phone. So then I started looking at Wes's stuff, same thing it would show and then also females popping up cussing me out, saying all kinds of weird, crazy stuff to me. My phone's his phone. So at this point I'm thinking, Okay, Wes is up to something. He is doing something tart like targeting me, causing me paining, doing this stuff, and I kept asking him about it, like what going on? And this is before I even knew what like any type of targeting was or meant, and so I wouldn't believe him. I just didn't believe him because everything I was seeing was right there, like for me to see all the evidence that I needed, and it was pointing right at him. And at that time, he would be at lunch because he was in the military still, so he'd just be on his lunch break, and it seemed like that's when the activity would get like the strong be the strongest, and so it got so bad to the point where like we were fighting all the time. I was angry, constantly yelling, breaking stuff because I just could not find out what was going on. But it's already getting to where it would say like FBI surveillance Man one and two, like just weird, like random, just crazy stuff happening to where I made West take me to his computer at work. I mean, I know his sergeants had to think like he was married to a crazy person, because I wanted him to prove to me that he was not doing this from work, and so he went. He took me like he was all about it, showing me that it was not him, trying to prove that he was innocent and does not know what's going on.
Speaker 5: At this point, it was getting so bad.
Speaker 3: To where I almost left him and took the kids and we were gonna I was gonna go to Reno. I called him and said, I'm leaving and I'm taking the kids with me. I don't know why you won't stop and why you continue to do this. I'm giving you the option, like the opportunity to make it right and tell me the truth, and you won't. So he ended up having to get his mom involved, and she came. We were able and he came from work. We were able to talk, and I finally got to the point. I sat for a minute and I was realizing what it was doing to my kids. And one of my vows I had made when I was younger was I would never be like my mom.
Speaker 5: And as I was sitting and thinking.
Speaker 3: What was doing to my children, I was like, I don't know what to do. So I said to God, and you know, I wasn't really real spiritual. I didn't have a real good prayer life. I didn't it was very religious. And I said to him, though, I said, I don't know how to make this up.
Speaker 5: I don't know what's going on. And so I chose to give it to him and.
Speaker 3: Not to look back again, to like, just let it go, give it to him and let it go for the sake of my family and for my sanity. Because I felt crazy. I felt like I was completely insane, and everybody around me looking at me like I was crazy as well.
Speaker 5: Because we had my brother in laws it tech.
Speaker 3: He even looked at the computers and he's like, I don't see anything, so it's like it was for just me to see, like a show.
Speaker 5: For me to see that it then made me feel nuts and then.
Speaker 3: It made it look like I was crazy to everybody around me, so I stopped. When I told God, I gave it to him. I stopped, and that is when my health started going downhill technology became activated. Once I quit, they wanted me to go back to Reno. Yes, I was even almost abducted. There was a van following I was with Tyler, he was three. I was being followed around Walmart. I didn't even notice it because I had I wasn't feeling good and I just wanted to get in, get what I need to get and go back home. A woman stopped me when I was getting ready to leave. She pulled out to her. She blocked me, and she told me I was being followed, and she told me that God told her to stay there and watch, to watch that van and to watch that guy. So instead of her going into the store, she stayed and she watched and watched him follow me, and as I was getting ready to leave, he was too. And I truly disday believe that was an angel because I've never that was the only time I've ever seen that woman, I mean ever, and or that car anything, and just the whole thing of it just felt very It was definitely very supernatural. So I called Wes right away and he came from work and met me at home, and she followed behind to make sure he didn't follow, and he ended up not. So it's like once they weren't able to get me anymore with that and get me to leave Wes, they started coming up with different things to try and get to me.
Speaker 5: So the technology got activated.
Speaker 2: Now, I've always believed that Morgellons is not a mental disorder or some kind of psychosis I have. And I don't know why people would look at all kinds of things coming out of a person's skin and say, oh, you just have a mental complex. It's literally coming out of their skin. Now, you had that, I did, and I've always believed that that was actually driven by technology. My suspicion has been that diseases like that are actually the result of the body's reaction on certain external stimuli or internal If it is technology that's been embedded or inserted, it is prolific among people that consider themselves targeted individuals. And wow, we are kind of just driving right toward It's this conversation and also out of time, Oh, oh, Lindsey, We're going to have you back. Friends. There's a lot more that we're going to be talking about with her, but for.
Speaker 1: Now, for now, I'm going to do my own exit. So people, I don't care what side of the aisle you sit on, whether you are Christian or what you're leaning towards it. I myself consider myself to be a Christian. I think a lot of the things she said gave me goose bumps. But what I was going to say is whether or not you would consider yourself to be a Christian. You have to admit that there is a war going on right now for the soul of every person on the planet, and they're really kicking shit into overdrive. It feels like these last couple of years, with the start of COVID to now, my husband and I were talking about when and how the Antichrist.
Speaker 5: Will be revealed.
Speaker 1: Will it be some form of AI or technology or a person or right under our noses. I think we are on the precipice of some really scary shit. I do want to watch the second part of the interview with you tomorrow, maybe I'll get that recorded. But it just it just keeps unfolding and more stuff is revealed, and like how Calmon. This stuff is is wild like people you might not even you just passing by, you know, shopping at Walmart, and you don't even realize it, but you got some kind of a SRA survivor in the soup section with you. It just you never fucking know. And I'm glad you stayed to the end. There are some slower parts to this interview, and there are some crazy revealing parts of this interview. I thought you'd thoroughly enjoy it. I know I did, but lots to uncover in the second part of the interview. We will dip into that. I think I might make it a Patreon exclusive. We'll see, We'll see what kind of mood I'm in, but we will. We'll touch base back on part two of this interview here in a little bit, and I'll also announce the winner of the Little Sweethearts Valentine's Day Patreon giveaway. And thank you to all the new subscribers. I see you, I love you, I cherish you. Thank you for supporting the show. It means more to me than I can even express so. And thank you, of course to all of the Patreon members that have been with me for a very long time. You know, I hope I tell you enough just how much I appreciate you. So with that being said, I hope you learned a lot of shit and our looking forward to discussing the part two of this interview. But until then, I will just catch you on the next one
Speaker 3: Eat it, and it