Speaker 1: Let's go, let's go, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Wait. Wait, good morning, This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, pee rode right, Oh yes, sir, here we go, Here we go, here, locking load man, We've got it crazy crazy.
Speaker 1: Business Monday for you today.
Speaker 2: Wait you wake your hands off, Snakey rod Ryan show check it in on this milk Monday. Okay, Joe, Federal Credit Union Monday, Selfie, it's our last one.
Speaker 1: Want to see your bright, smiling.
Speaker 2: Faces on our Facebook page. Want to see ya on there all morning long. One of you walks away with one hundred dollars. Josh the Goat going for win number four, fresh out of bad head to head challenge. Guys, just been through everybody. You just gonna let him win two more games. Come on, it's the great tickets for you on. I brought in some new fun facts for you. The fun fact flashback will get you some pierced bail tickets in Texas Hammer Game at seven twenty Summer of Loud Tour, I Prevail, Bear Too, kill Switch, engage in a bunch of other bands that's coming at seven to twenty and then eight o'clock. All a man, All a man, I can't wait. After eight o'clock, probably closer to around eight twenty, Justin from Blue October is gonna call in. We'll chit and chat a little bit, and then he's giving us the brand new song from Blue October. It's on Bluctover's Instagram that he's dropping it for the world here at eight thirty, a brand new Blue October song world premiere, a legit world premiere. This is the first spin in the world. And we're gonna talk to the songwriter, Justin Furstenfeld. He'll set it up for we'll play the song together. We'll keep him on, we'll do the same thing we do. We'll take the calls and everything, and Justin'll hear your views on the song. How cool is that going to be? That's all. The song will drop at eight thirty, Okay, And then we got all these other tickets and we have a show that we have to announce in the eight nine o'clock hour. Ten percent chance of rain cloudy skuys highs up around eighty four today, It's going to be busy.
Speaker 1: One Alex, good morning.
Speaker 3: What a Houston's headlines, Well, good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: In a recent NBC News interview, President Donald Trump suggests that he might seek a third term, stating quote, I'm not joking and noting quote there are methods which you could do it. In the US constitutions, twenty second Amendment put into place and nineteen fifty one out of President Franklin Roosevelt was elected to president four times in a row, limits presidents to two terms. Legal experts have said that such attempts would violate constitutional provisions. Despite these legal barriers, some supporters, like Steve Bann, have encouraged the idea of a third term. At the US Institute of Peace, a congressional who congressionally funded organization dedicated to promoting global conflict resolution, has laid off a significant portion of its staff. This action follows an executive order from President Donald Trump aimed at closing the Institute and three other agencies as part of a broader government downsizing initiative. Employees were notified via late night emails sent to professional personal email accounts on Friday evening, informing them of their immediate termination and providing a brief window to collect personal belongings. The termination letters offered severance packages. They were condemned upon waiving the right to pursue legal action against USIP. The New York Yankees hit nine home runs during a twenty to nine blow out of the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday, and four more again during a twelve to three win yesterday. They've hit a total of fifteen home runs in their first three games, and several of the players are using new bats called torpedo bats, which are thicker at the sweet spot. Rather than being in even circumference down. It puts more mass where the hitters trying to make contact, and Major League Baseball rules say that the bat can be no longer than forty two inches and the thickest part of the barrel can be no wider than two point sixty one inches, and that bats must be one solid, continuous piece of wood.
Speaker 3: These bats don't violate any of those rules.
Speaker 4: The Yankees are also not the only team with players that are using them, but their success early on this season has had many people call it cheating.
Speaker 2: Our judge isn't using it, he's not, Yeah, and he's still dgging them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: He had three home runs.
Speaker 2: So what they did was is it a guy from the Yankees that came up with this bat?
Speaker 4: There was a guy from MIT so where the Mets were like, we're gonna give Juan Soda a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: The Yankees are like, that's cool.
Speaker 4: We're gonna go to MIT and be like, hey, how can we get a little how can we get some more.
Speaker 3: Oomph out of our bats?
Speaker 4: And he within the rules of the MLB because they all had to be approved to be used in gameplay, he was like, what if we shaved down some of this part of like where you hold the bat and at the end of the bat, you don't use that that's not hitting the ball.
Speaker 3: Would we put that right where you hit the ball.
Speaker 4: And now there's more wood in the most important part of the bat. And also with less wood where your hands are, you can get you can get the bat around a little bit faster, so you can get the bat around quicker, and you can hit it with more wood on the bat when you're getting hits on at Jazz Chisholm is the one that most notably did it, and I think he hit three home runs this weekend.
Speaker 2: Is every team scrambling to get these bats and they probably.
Speaker 4: Will be, but but everybody was saying it's cheating. They this was approved by Major League baseball and it was just we set a spending money to one soda.
Speaker 3: They were like, let's go to get an MIT professor to do this, all right?
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: Morgan Chili has that on the sports blog page day Storry is putting that up there.
Speaker 4: Morgan Wallen created a stir this weekend when he walked off the Saturday Night Live stage in the middle of the closing credits.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it was weird.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The host was the recent Oscar winner Mikey Madison, and when the show ended, Morgan hugged her and then walked off the set. Sources say that it was an honest mistake, but it looked like to many that he just wanted to get out of there. On his Instagram account not too long after the show, Wallin posted a picture of his private jet with the caption get Me to God's Country. A few moments or a few members of the cast like Keenan and Ego seemed amused by it, But yeah.
Speaker 3: The internet kind of went crazy with that.
Speaker 1: Yesterday we got the video on Links and Guests.
Speaker 3: Jane's Addiction.
Speaker 4: Guitarist Dave Navarro married actress and fashion designer Vanessa Dubasso on Saturday in Scotland. Dubaso wore a Victorian inspired white gown with black details, including a corset with black velvet lacing. Navarro completed or complimented her in an all black suit, and the couple met eight years ago after Navarro saw Dubasso in a movie trailer and arranged a meeting through the director, who was a mutual friend. Those are Houston's headlines. The Houston Cougars are headed to the Final Four. They beat Tennessee yesterday sixty nine to fifty. It was over after the first four minutes. Tennessee went oh for fifteen from three and I think they only had fifteen points at halftime. Houston absolutely just suffocated them. It was awesome and I love watching Kelvin Sampson in the postgame interview. They just kept putting hats on him and towels on his head. It was really, really funny. It's their seventh Final Four appearance in school history. And in the other game yesterday, Auburn got by Michigan State seventy to sixty four. So it's gonna be u of h Duke, Florida and Auburn in the Final Four this weekend. In San Antonio is the second time in history that all one seed made it to the Final four. So if you just had a really chalky bracket, you're crushing it right now. So you can't really brag about it since you picked AF favorites, but it's cool to know that you might have had an all perfect backer right now. In the NBA, Rockets got another win last night. They blet the Suns one forty eight.
Speaker 3: To one or nine.
Speaker 4: Jalen Green had thirty two points in the night to lead all players in scoring, and now one three straight and they're still in the second spot in the Western Conference playoff picture. Tonight, they're gonna play the Lakers out in La tip Off is at nine o'clock. In baseball, Astros are back in action tonight. They're gonna host the Giants at dyk In Park. Renel Blanco be on the mount for this shows, going up against San Francisco's Jordan Hicks.
Speaker 3: First pitch is at seven to ten. That is what's going on, all.
Speaker 2: Right, Let's go, let's go, guys, four hours of pain. First phone call, come get it seven one, three, two two, selfies, come drop it on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: Show Federal Credit.
Speaker 2: Union or last week hashtag Monday selfie. Somebody wins one hundred bucks today. I see Michelle on there, I see Nurse d on there already early. All right, that just went up. So our Facebook page where we want to see you get the phones ringing World premiere of Brand New Blue October at eight thirty today. Man, you're not gonna want to miss that. The most interacting show on the radio starts right now.
Speaker 3: Shirt Bot.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five the Bous Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, and welcome back from the weekend. How about those koogs? Huh, we gotta wait all we gotta wait all week now. Huh they're not playing until Saturday. Okay, well glut, good morning. I hope it was a great weekend for you. I've got my six picks. My seven picks those will be making their way over to the world famous rod Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot Com. A kind of a you know, calm, mellow weekend for me, But I still got some pictures to share with you guys. Just an insanely busy day today, and I'm so looking forward to it. I mean, for a Monday. I mean it when I say it, like I'm so happy to be here today. Monday selfie. It's our last one. I'm sad to see that go, but I'll be happy to see all your faces on our Facebook page this morning. Thank you to Shell Federal Credit Union. Somebody's gonna win one hundred bucks by show's end. Don't bury the headline. Let me just get right into it. Justin's calling into the show today. You know he's our super pal from Blue October. He's going to set up the new Blue October song for us and it will absolutely be a stone cold world premiere. The first spin in the world will happen today at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: They're pushing it on all.
Speaker 2: Their Blue October socials and everything that this is where you need to go.
Speaker 1: You need to listen to the app.
Speaker 2: People will be listening around the world today, but people will be listening around the world today on the iHeart app to hear that first spin of Blue October. But Justin will set it up for us. What's going on with the band? Is there a new album coming? Is this just a single? Is this a one off thing? What's he talking about? Does he want to talk about? You know where he was when he wrote the song? I want to know everything, and he tells you everything. He's like that. So we're gonna get him on at around eight twenty, and then we'll have the new song for you at eight thirty. I'm wanna keep them on. I want to take the calls. I want him to hear your thoughts. That's all happening today. It's blowing my mind. It's absolutely blowing my mind. Let's back up in the homeroom. Josh the Goat's going for win number four. Okay. Then we got the Texas Hammer Game for these great tickets the Summer of Loud Tour, we'll do that at around seven twenty. I got a show that's going to announce at nine ten today. We'll give away tickets to that show. It's a comedian Gaslight Anthem Counting Crows. I got those tickets for you on Know the show. And then we've got some golf teams open. Jilie's changing that on right now on links and guests. We have some teams that have become available. I'll tell you how they became available. But most importantly, you can now get into the once sold out Rob Ryan showed charity golf open benefiting Texas Adaptive aquatics.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's gonna keep us hopping.
Speaker 6: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: Maria is up early this morning. She's got the first phone call. Hi, how are you?
Speaker 2: I am doing awesome? Then I actually got through.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Also, what are you doing up so early, Maria?
Speaker 2: I am driving my grand dads to school. Okay, all right, all right, Well I appreciate you. You're getting up early with us and hanging out with us a little bit this morning.
Speaker 1: Where are you from.
Speaker 2: From tim Harbor? Okay, that's awesome on the east side. Yes, so great.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 4: Oh so awesome.
Speaker 2: We went to yesterday.
Speaker 5: Actually, we had an awesome day.
Speaker 7: We went to the Voodoo Hut.
Speaker 4: This is the Good Quest.
Speaker 2: In Tema and it was a really good band and we had an awesome time. Really good day for it too. It didn't did you get any rain at all? Because it was threatening rain over here, but it never really did. No no rain at all, No Raine and all.
Speaker 5: Yesterday awesome.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Well, listen, Maria, thank you for being up early with us. Shout out to everybody in Denver Harbor. Maria, have an awesome day, and I hope you do take some time to drop a picture, drop a selfie on our Facebook page and maybe you'll walk away with one hundred bucks. Today. On the show quick Break, when we come back at a rect check for you, we'll find out what's trending and then we'll get set up for the game.
Speaker 6: Houston Rock, Houston's alternative and home of The Rod Ryan Morning Show, ninety four five of us.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody, rod Ryan's Show. It is MILF Monday.
Speaker 2: Lots of stuff for you on linxin guests Today, it's gonna be a busy one chance of rainbow today and tonight Cloudy Sky's pies them around eighty four.
Speaker 1: Alex, good morning.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 1: Uh what do you see that's trending over there?
Speaker 4: Well, let's start with the I'm gonna say the least fun stuff at the end.
Speaker 3: But Morgan Wallen is trending. That's guy. Anybody talking?
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 3: I don't care?
Speaker 2: Is this show is over?
Speaker 3: Show's over?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 3: You don't gotta hang out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you watched Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 4: Does Morgan Wallin seem like somebody that's hanging that like wants to hang out with the cast of sn.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't, I don't know, don't know so impersonally. If you didn't see the clip, we have it on LinkedIn. Guests Morgan Wallen, whoever the star of the show is. They're saying good night, thank you to the cast, thank you to Laura, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And then he didn't walk off in the middle of the like good Monday.
Speaker 2: But then the credits roll and then everybody, you know, everybody kind of like hugs and shakes hands and it does look uncomfortable sometimes, and Morgan Wallen walked towards the camera and went offset and left, didn't shake anyone's hands, saying thanks for being you know, thanks for me being here. And then he posted something shortly afterwards. He must have had a private jet waiting for him. And then wherever he lives, he's like, oh, I'm back in God's Country. Yeah, he just wanted to get out of New York.
Speaker 3: So but yeah, people were mad about it.
Speaker 4: And I just hate when everything turns like political and that's kind of what I saw turning into I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: I saw people that were saying that Saturday Night Live, that stage that's hollowed ground, you know what I mean, it's it's legendary.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know what, everyone does, do it, And he.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to do that, and he played two songs like I don't. I didn't have an opinion on it.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, I probably would have hung out if I were him, I would have just waited.
Speaker 2: But those after parties are supposed to be great too.
Speaker 3: Didn't ruin my day. Okay, So he was the guy that historically has kind of struggled with alcohol, so maybe he didn't want to hang out that afterparture.
Speaker 4: In Final four, trending, you have aged advanced the seventh Final four in school history. Yes, we're absolutely suffocating the Tennessee volunteers. You of ahed taken on Duke in the Final four and then Florida's gonna face Auburn for a spot in the National championship game in Final four goes down Saturday in San Antonio, and then also training his trump third term. He said he would consider running for a third term and that there's ways to do it.
Speaker 3: And that's got the people chatting. That's what's trending on ninety five the buds.
Speaker 9: Good morning everybody. This is Josh the Goat. I'm your fresh out of bed head to head three day champion. Time for weekend recharge and come back on Monday when I make it win. Number four bitches, can you beat this guy from you beat Josh the Goat?
Speaker 2: Is my question this morning on a Monday seven one three two one two five nine four five call now it's the buzz. All right, let's go. Oh did you see that new Lincoln Park song? We uh, we're given that a spin check. Wonder forgetting that in a little spin this morning. Played that one for you last week, and that new Lincoln Park is killer. I got it back up on the music blog page today.
Speaker 1: That's in the end. You guys all know that one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah nice? Okay, we will have new Lincoln Park. I mean, we're so busy today. We got that new Blue October song coming at at eight thirty world premiere with Justin gonna set it up for us. So that's gonna be in the eight o'clock hour Texas Hammer Game next hour. Uh, just busy all morning long. What a what a Monday? Ten percent chance of rain? Nothing over that both today and tonight Cloudy's Guy's high of eighty four. Come on, and now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 10: Goat, Goat, Goat, goat, greatest stuff I'll tie about. Goat g oeit, smell it out, Goat killer whales, goats epek fils, Goat salad shoes, Goat it teaste the glue, go fasta blakes, goat, red pencase, so dowd tea. Goat says nudity, Goat greatest of all time. Goat, goot g o whity, smell it out.
Speaker 2: Goat. Don't do drugs. The taste of glue really doesn't belong in there. Yeah, but you know some of that stuff is the goat. But the taste of.
Speaker 3: Glue, I think a lot of it might not run in there, But I like it.
Speaker 1: When it's all together.
Speaker 3: Somehow it just pops.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Every now and then I hear one, I'm like, what is that doing in there? Hi, Josh, good morning.
Speaker 9: Maybe you're just tasting the right the wrong glue.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean anything. We made fun of the kids that ate glue. You know, hey, I hope you had a great weekend. Goat you're going for winning four this morning?
Speaker 9: Huh, Yes, I had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: How was yours? Greats? Yeahn't got the six picks to prove it, bron links and yess you can go and check that out. All right.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, we gotta put somebody in there.
Speaker 2: We got Big Blue Blue. What come on, Big Lou, listen, come in here and do a little something this morning. Okay, I know you got the potential. You can get this done today. I'm hoping though, man. I mean I was part of that group in January where we had like seven people that were one pump jumps. Big Blue is one of my favorite victory speechers. His victory speeches are my favorite part of his game. So let's get a win so you can give a victory speech. Okay, Big Lou, I want victory. See this morning?
Speaker 1: You got you ready to go?
Speaker 2: I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Okay, Josh, you ready to go?
Speaker 2: I'm ready. Good luck Lou, Good luck man. I got those I got some tickets to go see Saint Vincent to the winner today. All you got to do is shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Here's my questions again, going with Jill and her husband fully, uh, well, I guess Jill Foley and her husband great questions. Here, here we go, Question number one today, Monday, March thirty. First, what do you call the meal you eat in the morning?
Speaker 1: But I mean just timed out right, Josh?
Speaker 2: Breakfast? Yeah, breakfast?
Speaker 3: You have also accepted brecky becky.
Speaker 2: I would have had to accept brecky. My kid throws that out there. She must have heard that on the Louis on the YouTube or some cartoon must be calling it brecky Louise Brecky. Okay, that's where she gets it.
Speaker 3: Then let's have recky.
Speaker 2: All right, goats on the board.
Speaker 1: He tied it, Lou Lou, Lou Lou. All right, here we go. Next question.
Speaker 2: Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Lou, Josh, what is the name of the ship that's sank after hitting an ice bergan? I got a tie? Well, I got a tie on that? Lowis louder there?
Speaker 3: If you want to take something from that?
Speaker 2: All right, that was the tie? What was the name of the ship that sank after hitting an iceberg? In nineteen twelve, Titanic. Here we go. Thanks for nothing, Rose, Josh the Goat, and Big Lou got a game here for a Monday. These guys are up and ready to go. Here comes your question. Guys, shout out your name when you think you know the answer. What is half of one hundred?
Speaker 3: Good Josh?
Speaker 1: Josh fifty? God damn, he's fast, He's fast.
Speaker 2: Game, good game, man, Lou. He got you on that one.
Speaker 1: You tied him though, I know, but I'm four.
Speaker 2: I was in on. I'm gonna have to go back and listen to that. Well, you just go back. You just go ahead and you back and listen. Okay, I know, everybody to go back across. Hello, go but have a great day you tube man, Thank you, Luke, thank you. All right, Joshna go doing josly those things. One more game to go, daddy, O are you ready for tomorrow?
Speaker 9: I'm ready for number thirteen coming up tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show on the Buzz, ninety four or five The Buzz, The Offspring, Pretty Fly for a White Guy, rod Ryan Show, My Fly, White Guy, Alex and Chilling and Hell, they're all here. They're all here, ready to go for some fun facts. I got nothing over a ten percent chance of raining Claudi's guys today high of eighty four. This guy's a pretty fly white guy too, a fresh out.
Speaker 1: Of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 9: Good morning, everybody. This is twelve time Hall of Famer Josh the Foot. Currently you're fresh out of bed head to head four day champion means I'm just two questions away from getting back in the hall. So bring on those two questions Tuesday morning, all right, because lucky number thirteen sounds good to me.
Speaker 2: Features thirteen times in the Hall of Fame a lot if he gets those two tomorrow. I mean, listen, big Blue took a cut, he was and there he tied him on one. You know, it's a Monday.
Speaker 1: Where's Corey.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I haven't heard from him. Is he just like letting Josh do his thing. I haven't heard from Goat Hunter at all. You know, Adam the cop chiming in, he's been see og Ben chiming in these guys trying to get through. Oh, I got pierced the veil. Tickets coming up for you, But first, it's the fuck that to the day. Let's go.
Speaker 12: We make you look smart, Bunny, your buddy sits the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 2: You know what, this is the last damn week of Monday selfie. I know it's not technically a selfie, but I'm taking a picture of hell right now, get over your hell. Go ahead, here we go. Okay, I'm gonna put you on there, dude. I've not seen you one week on the hashtag Monday selfie.
Speaker 5: I can't win.
Speaker 2: You can't win, but you can still go on there. Okay, I'm putting you up all right, all right, here we go. Hey, I brought in some new fun facts for you guys today. Pythons rebuild their intestines from scratch after every single meal. That doesn't like something like that happened when the intermittent fasting. But don't you like regenerate the snakes in your body or something like that. Intact, Yeah, something happens.
Speaker 1: I don't know, your stomach eth stuff changes.
Speaker 2: Uh? Next up?
Speaker 1: Why do I even bother talking.
Speaker 2: The Energizer Buddy ad campaign super famous. I think we'd all agree on that the Energizer Bunny is.
Speaker 3: Going and going, right and going and going.
Speaker 1: They say it didn't help sales.
Speaker 2: In fact, Energizer sales went down during the years that it ran. Was that possible they ran that thing forever? I don't know. I feel like it's still around.
Speaker 4: What I think helped the most is remember when you could push down on it. It showed you how much of the battery was left.
Speaker 1: Oh, the little like indicator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as a kid, I always thought that was cool. Sit that had to help?
Speaker 1: Was that on energizer batteries ords?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: It was effective to me who didn't buy batteries.
Speaker 2: Then, finally, the first time there was nudity on television like the Goat song nud The first time there was nudity on TV in the United States was in nineteen seventy three mm PBS air a play called steam Bath. Very well, you need stop it that you do? Do you? Okay? Little young Hal was checking out some beans.
Speaker 3: It's the fuck that of the day.
Speaker 2: We make you look smart and everybody, it's the fuck.
Speaker 8: Back to the day.
Speaker 13: I thought it was one of those you know, back to Africa things.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you watching PBS for? Nevermind ma learning steam Bath?
Speaker 5: I want to send in five bucks.
Speaker 2: Come they need us, Let's give away some of my tickets here.
Speaker 1: Good morning everyone, Saint Vincent's Oh no, those were.
Speaker 2: The tickets for Fresh Out of Bed. Oh, pierce the veil on there, I can't hear you. Tour Sleeping with Sirens, Beach Weather on the bill, June twelfth, Woodland's Pavilion. We gotta go back to Monday though. It's your fun. Oh, Ruth Wakefield nineteen thirties, What did she invente seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash, all right?
Speaker 1: The star of nineteen seventy three Steambath hal Lynd.
Speaker 5: Oh that was not me, child actor.
Speaker 2: What how do we do on Wall Street Friday?
Speaker 13: We go back to the steam bath there that was down seven hundred and fifteen points. Yeah, kickoff this morning at forty one thousand and five eighty three. Nastac down four hundred and eighty one to seventeen thousand, three hundred and twenty two benchmark ten. Your treasury is trading at a four point win nine percent, and oil stands at sixty nine dollars fifty eight cents a barrel. To the most actives, The big studs, murk am Jen and Jane j The big Duds, Amazon, Nike, and Boeing the economic calendar this morning. It's all right now. Features not looking good. They're on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby around.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 13: I'm met here of this is Hell and Manage director with Ryman James Porter for The Rod Ryan Show from Mariam James on Sant Philip and Augusta and nov for toys or rock out with your stock.
Speaker 6: Outpamian's expressed are those of halland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, NYC as IBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance transmission.
Speaker 5: We'll continue.
Speaker 6: This is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to RAN. This programs are educational and informational serposes. One the studs of duds are based on the movement as reported by Young and Finance.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: The buzz Welcome back Rod Ryan Show is your fun over to the phones. Good morning, who's this?
Speaker 1: This is living Hi Lindsey, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: How are you? Oh wow, how are you great, thank you for asking. What did Ruth Wakefield invent in the nineteen thirties the chocolate care breathe cookie.
Speaker 1: God up with chip cookie for crying out loud.
Speaker 2: And she didn't even really get a lot of money for it. She gave it to Nessley in exchange for a lifetime supply of chocolate and they just parted.
Speaker 1: Great friends, that was it. Congratulations, Oh god, thank you so much.
Speaker 9: I am I am leaked to work.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get you off. Pierce the veil. It's sleeping with Sirens Beach Weather, June twelfth, Woodlands Pavilion.
Speaker 1: I hope it was worth it. You are into that show, all right?
Speaker 8: Oh yay, thank.
Speaker 2: You, all right, you're awesome. It gets your ass into work, all right, all right, all right, hang on for me, all right, everyone else, let's go. It's six forty nine. This is breaking, Benjamin and I will not bow ninety four five Buzz ninety four or five the buzz. Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Hashtag Monday selfie. You guys look awesome this morning. Thank you everyone that's dropped and photos on our Facebook page at rod Ryan Show. That's the Instagram as well. Show Federal Credit Union our final week with the hashtag Monday Selfie chance to win one hundred bucks. Somebody wins one hundred dollars RANDO. At the end of the show, we'll just randomly select somebody. All right, that's a pretty good homeroom, sessh. It's busy today, man, the Texas Hammer Game, next hour, Summer of Loud Tour tickets on the chopping block. If you win, that's the I Prevail, Bear to kill Switch, Engage and twenty five other bands.
Speaker 1: That's a great show. Of course.
Speaker 2: The big thing today is eight thirty the new Blue October song. But how cool is it to have the songwriter on with us beforehand, Justin from Blue October.
Speaker 1: He's gonna come on and.
Speaker 2: Set up the song for us, and then we get the absolute first spin in the world at eight thirty, and Blue October fans from around the world are tuning in on the iHeart app because they've been promoting this on Blue October socials.
Speaker 1: So yeah, the first spin today at eight thirty.
Speaker 2: The rest of the world's not getting until later on today, so that's going to be real special. We've done that sort of thing with Justin before. He's been very very kind to us over the years. Ten percent chance of rain. Claudi's guys highs of around eighty four. Alex been so kind, Alex, You've been so kind to us over the years. No, you haven't. I feel like you've not been kind.
Speaker 1: Your mom says you are.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've been very kind.
Speaker 1: Hey, what are Houston's headlines here?
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: In a recent NBC News interview, President Donald Trump suggested that he might seek a third term, stating quote, I'm not joking and noting there are methods.
Speaker 3: Which you could do it.
Speaker 4: The US Constitution's twenty second Amendment, put into place in nineteen fifty one after President Franklin Roosevelt was elected president four times in a row, limits presidents to two terms. Leele experts have said that such attempts would violate constitutional provisions. Despite these legal barriers, some supporters, like Steve Bannon, have encouraged the idea of a third term.
Speaker 2: That's second term. Think about it, when you run for president. Okay, you're out there and you're campaigning for years, then you finally get it. You can really kind of you can president for two years and then the second two years of your presidency.
Speaker 1: You're kind of campaigning for that second term already.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The cool thing for me would be that second term.
Speaker 2: Where it's like you can just be just do all president stuff and not worry about campaigning, right, you know? So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I see it's trending. It's a huge story this morning.
Speaker 3: What else well and more fun news?
Speaker 4: The Wisconsin Supreme Court unanimously declined to hear a case yesterday filed by Democratic Attorney General Josh Call, who sought to prevent billionaire Elon Musk from distributing one million dollar checks to two voters. The court, with a four to three liberal majority, provided no explanation for the decision. Call argued that Musks offer violated state law prohibiting inducements to vote. The election had attracted unprecedented spending, surpassing eighty one million dollars, with Musks America First Pack significantly supporting conservative candidate Brad Shimmel. Liberal justices have endorsed Susan Crawford, who is backed by substantial contributions from figures like George Soros. Hooters is getting a family friendly makeover. If you haven't been to a Hooters in years You're not alone. They've been struggling to stay afloat, and according to reports, they're about.
Speaker 3: Three hundred million dollars in debt.
Speaker 4: Last year, they were forced to close about forty of their US locations. Now they're looking at trying to attract more business by making a pivot to being more family friendly.
Speaker 3: They're calling it a rehooterization.
Speaker 4: Owners say that it's depressing to them that women would not want their families going to Hooters.
Speaker 3: Even the dads alone.
Speaker 4: They didn't say exactly what they'll be changing to make it more PG or win, but it's safe to say that the skimpy outfits and bikini knights are going to be phased out. They're also looking to refresh their menu with fresher ingredients. Last month, there were reports that the brand was preparing to file Chapter eleven bankruptcy and that that could result in even more closing this Currently around two hundred and fifty Hooters locations.
Speaker 2: In the United States.
Speaker 1: Are they keeping the name?
Speaker 3: I guess?
Speaker 2: I mean, can they put a sc like, can they call it Scooters or something become family friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Hooters is Hooters, It's Hooters.
Speaker 3: Well, that's losing money. And then they gotta change, so you gotta pivot.
Speaker 2: Chili used to go to Hooters all the time.
Speaker 1: I worked there when I.
Speaker 2: Was in college. You know, it was fun, it was a cool place to work. And then never dated one.
Speaker 1: Of the girls, just never. They just they looked down on us.
Speaker 2: I had to wash all those wing bowls, oh yeah, like the yeah they come and they bring this big thing of wing bowls and you're washing dishes like you were a everybody was a. You either waited on the tables, you were one of the girls, or you cooked and did dishes and do all that. They didn't have like separate dish washers when I worked, so everybody.
Speaker 1: Kind of had to do everything.
Speaker 2: And you're not going to get a bus pan full of wing bowl and then go out with the girl.
Speaker 3: The penisle.
Speaker 1: Never breakin.
Speaker 4: Yesterday actually, and I think it's a grill store.
Speaker 3: So that was one of the ones they did close.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think, uh, I think Twin Peaks. I think Twin Peaks poached a lot of the the chicks. Yeah, those got those sons of bitches. They opened up right across the street from Hooters. They're like, yeah, bring me the eighteen.
Speaker 3: Come on over here, now that is what we got?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: What you got here?
Speaker 2: Well, Jessica Simpsons said, boy, she.
Speaker 4: Drinks the Chinese Herb cocktail to help preserve her voice.
Speaker 3: It was recommended to her by a vocal coach.
Speaker 4: And at first she didn't know it was in it, but a friend looked it up on the Google and discovered that it contains snake sperm.
Speaker 3: Snake sperm as well. They said, you did not hear me incorrectly. Snake sperm?
Speaker 1: Really, I mean, what does it do for her vocals?
Speaker 3: I guess. I mean, you listen to this.
Speaker 2: She really does not have a great voice. Well great, she really does not have a great voice.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think she has a wonderful voice. I would never tell them that she had.
Speaker 1: Never there's not enough snake sperm in the world.
Speaker 3: Used to drink a little more.
Speaker 4: That still hasn't stopped her from using it. She posted an Instagram video of herself drinking it straight from the bottle and said, quote, if you want a good vocal, you gotta drink snake sperm. I would imagine this will help sales of the stuff skyrocket.
Speaker 2: I'm really disappointed at that tagline I was really set up for like the hype man there. You know, if you want a good vocal, you gotta give it, you know what I mean? Like I really was let down by that. Okay, well there's a story on this. There's pictures of Jessica Simpson on Linksinho.
Speaker 4: From that, let's go to Jelly Roll, who just wrapped up a run of shows in Rod's home country of Canada and helped out a very.
Speaker 3: Deserving fan while he was up there.
Speaker 4: Her name was Michelle, and five years ago she was hooked on math and living on the streets, but she turned her life around and is now working to help others. She was volunteering at a homeless encampment on her day off last weekend and saw a guy with no shoes, so she gave him a pair of shoes and some fresh socks. But it turns out that he wasn't really homeless. He was a well known influencer named MD Motivator and told her who she was, then rewarded her with some VIP tickets to the Jelly Roll show.
Speaker 3: That night.
Speaker 4: She got to meet Jelly Roll and was then blindfolded and let outside Roll surprised her with a brand new car.
Speaker 3: What a great guy.
Speaker 2: If you want a good vocal, go to a jelly roll show. Some snake sperm.
Speaker 1: That's local.
Speaker 2: Okay. If you want a good vocal, that snake sperm is no jocal, no jocals. That's what I was hoping.
Speaker 4: I'm not the I don't know why you think I know all that hypeman's tricks?
Speaker 2: Are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm rarely allowed to be here.
Speaker 2: You're doing that story again?
Speaker 1: Later today I will.
Speaker 2: Could you work for me? We're going to tagle lists.
Speaker 3: So I have to have a tag line to all the stories.
Speaker 1: Just that one it needs.
Speaker 3: This one's with snakes per minute, it needs.
Speaker 4: Those are Houston's headlines, All right, what do you got?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: In college basketball, the Houston Cougars are heading to the Final Four. They beat the Tennessee Volunteers yesterday sixty nine to fifty.
Speaker 3: In the Elite eight they had.
Speaker 4: They allowed about fifteen points in the first half, just absolutely suffocated the Volunteers at their seventh Final Four appearance in school history. And the other game yesterday, Auburn got by Michigan State seventy to sixty four. So it's gonna be U of h Duke Florida and Auburn in the Final four this weekend in San Antonio's the second time in history that all one seeds made the final four. Over in the NBA, the Rockets got another win last night. They bleught the Suns one forty eight to one oh nine. Jalen Green had thirty three points in the night's lead all players in scoring. They've now won three straight and the are still the second seed in the Western Conference playoff picture. Tonight, they're gonna play the Lakers out in La tip off is at nine. Astro's were back in action tonight to host the Giants at dyk In Park.
Speaker 3: Renew Blanco will be on the mound for this.
Speaker 4: Joe's going up against San Francisco's Jordan Hicks. First pitch is at seven ten, And that is what's going on in sports, all right.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get set up for the Texas Hammer game in the seven o'clock hour, World premiere Blue October with.
Speaker 1: A song right around with us. How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: Justin for Blocktober is gonna call in beforehand and we're gonna play that new Bloctober song right at eight thirty.
Speaker 1: What a show today?
Speaker 2: What a show?
Speaker 8: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five, The Buzz Creed Higher.
Speaker 2: Creed memes are still pretty prevalent in my feed. Yea, I don't know. I must have stopped at one like months ago and then that's it. I still see them there all the time. There is nothing funnier than clips of Creed playing on Thanksgiving morning at that Dallas game and those like impish guys on the on the it's not trapeze, but they're like on these silks and they're flying around Ariel aerial.
Speaker 3: The ladies are the Ariels class.
Speaker 2: Like these impish aerial guys that are flying around. They're the weirdest looking dudes ever. Scott's sad.
Speaker 1: What is mull at work? It's glorious. It's absolutely glorious.
Speaker 2: Good morning. I visualize that every time I hear the Creed song Higher Help.
Speaker 1: You're off to a great start to your day.
Speaker 2: Homeroom, very busy, very busy. Every hour of the show is busy. Today.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play the Texas Hammer game coming up in just.
Speaker 2: A little bit. We've got the Blue October World premiere today, and Justin's gonna come on with us, and we're gonna spin the song at eight.
Speaker 1: Point thirty this morning for the world to hear it.
Speaker 2: iHeart app Blue October fans all over the place. Blue October is promoting to listen to this show at eight thirty on the app so that everyone can hear the song at the same time. We're getting the absolute stone cold first spin and Justin will set up the song for us. So this guy's been so good to us over the years. He knows you know, we kind of tell the same ten stories when we see each other. But you know, I told him, I said, in my entire musical career or my entire radio career, I said, Bloctober has got about four stories in there, and one of them is him bringing the CD. I don't know if you were here, probably before you man, when he brought us home the single. I was here.
Speaker 1: You were here for that, yeah, And he brought the CD.
Speaker 2: In and it was old school like Elvis bringing the forty five to a DJ. And the only thing that was different is I didn't get like an envelope full of money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not allowed to do that.
Speaker 2: I think Colonel Tom Parker walked around with some you know, stacks of cash and he got that Elvis song on the radio, you know, or they did that back in the day. Justin comes walking in. He's got a CD, a burned CD. He's like, this is my new song. You want to play it? And it's just it was a home you know, like we got to spend that first you were here. That's still one of my favorite like radio stories ever.
Speaker 3: The cry listening to.
Speaker 2: There was that story tests us over here blubbering during the during the song. I can't remember what song single that was, but I mean, we've done this over the years with Justin and he trusts us with this new song again and it's it's an honor to bring you the world premiere of that today at eight thirty. The only thing is he can't be in studio with us. He's out of town. So we'll have him on the phone, but we'll keep him around, you know, we'll take the calls, we'll get your thoughts on it. He'll he's got to sit here. The songwriter is gonna listen to you guys comment on the song.
Speaker 1: How's that gonna go? So that's gonna be really really fun today.
Speaker 2: So Justin we'll get on with us at around a twenty uh, and then we'll talk up to eight thirty when we play the song. But yeah, like I said, this hour, call May I to win the best game in Houston. Who wants it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got Summer of Loud Tour tickets.
Speaker 2: That's I prevail, Bear Tooth, kill Switch, Engage three four other bands. Uh. I think it's June twenty eighth, out of the Woodlands. Now is the time to get on board. If you want to play the Texas Hammer Game. We're gonna have the Texas Hammer spitting some lyrics and you're going to have to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. You identify that correctly, you're going to the Summer of Loud Tour. So get in the queue now. Call Chila seven one, three, two, two, five nine four five.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of you calling in wanting to get in to play.
Speaker 1: The Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 2: We'll get to that. We'll get we'll get right to it. I see nothing over a ten percent chance of rain today, which is nice, claud These guys though hies today of around eighty four.
Speaker 1: My kid doesn't have school today. Why Caesar Chavez?
Speaker 4: The it'sd merb murber Rock end of Ramadan maybe.
Speaker 2: That or Chavez or something.
Speaker 3: I don't eat murber Rock, everybody, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She doesn't have school today.
Speaker 4: Well, Murdbroch is trending right now, so happy eid Murbrock to everybody that I'm probably mispronouncing that.
Speaker 3: Too right now.
Speaker 2: I attach it.
Speaker 3: Milk Monday is trending.
Speaker 4: Labella submitted to us from our good buddy read in Belleville.
Speaker 2: That's why she has off.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, this.
Speaker 2: Is this National Labella Day. Okay, this milk is awesome.
Speaker 4: We'll check her out at the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: Kind of got like a I mean this in a really good way. She's got this like lighteen seventies body. Okay, like a bond girl or something. It's awesome.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is really really good.
Speaker 4: Also trending is torpedo bats not going away anytime soon? Everybody's talking about it. Are the Yankees cheating or are they not cheating? You're not a Yankees fan? You think they're cheating? I do not think they're cheating.
Speaker 11: I saw it's within the ru Marshool president, he's a Red Sox fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was saying that, Okay, they're clearly cheating.
Speaker 4: And then Kevin Clancy also a Mets fan, so he was saying they were cheating.
Speaker 3: Other teams can use them.
Speaker 2: It's not our fault.
Speaker 4: It's not the Yankees fault that they got an m I T guy to be like, hey, I made a better bat.
Speaker 2: So do we order them on Amazon for the Probably have them tonight.
Speaker 4: I would imagine somebody will have them, yes, and it's it's hey, it turns out if you have more wood where you hit the ball, it's gonna go further. It's not it's not like crazy. They're just first him do it. And then Richard Chamberlain is tranding is trending everywhere, the actor and legendary heart throb. They say, fast away at the age of ninety. He most recently was in the show Showgun.
Speaker 2: But I think it like in The Thorn Birds or there was some I don't know. In the eighties there were a lot of like TV series.
Speaker 3: Well everybody, a lot of people online seed to be.
Speaker 4: Talking about him. Ript in peace to Richard Chamberlain. But that's what's trending on ninety by device.
Speaker 14: This is DM Handler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Games.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go here, every Cold Life ringing here with.
Speaker 2: Ron Ryan on ninety four. But I'm waiting. Okay, he's waiting. I do not want to keep that man waiting. Let's go over to the phones here, Greg, Greg, Good morning, Greg, How are you great? All right, I'm gonna play you a clip from the Texas Hammer He's going to give you some lyrics. Then you're gonna tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Really easy, Okay, let's get in and out of us today. We got stuff to do, all right, all right, all right, here we go. I think Greg's gonna get this.
Speaker 14: I know you've struggled the cards that you've got. Now they gave you trouble.
Speaker 2: Okay, what you.
Speaker 1: Got over there?
Speaker 2: Greg, man, I'm drawing a blank on that one. Yeah. I thought it was gonna be easy. Maybe Jason will get it. Hi, Jason, good morning, Good morning, Jason. Welcome to the Texas Hammer Game. Here we go.
Speaker 14: I know you struggled the cards that you got. Now they gave you trouble. Yeah, they gave Greg trouble? Have they given you trouble?
Speaker 2: Jason?
Speaker 1: Or do you know the name of the song?
Speaker 2: You Got the Deal by thirty eight Special? You got the Deal? Thirty eight Special? No close? Close? Was it close? That doesn't sound feel bad? Thirty eight Special? I like the guest that was funny Jason seven to one three two one two, five nine four five. I mean, up until this point, it's been like bands that we play on the station.
Speaker 3: This is also one of those cases.
Speaker 2: We don't play a lot of thirty eight Special, Right. I put on that Teacher Teacher song every now and then maybe that, but no, no, no, it's not thirty eight Special. Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Show Mornings.
Speaker 2: On the Buzz before five, The Buzz Collective, Full Shine, Rob Ryan's Show on this Milf Monday. Oh it's a good one today. It's a great feature today and it is our number one link. My pictures don't have a shot. My pictures don't have a chance today, Alex.
Speaker 1: This Milk's get a crush, Get a crush everything.
Speaker 2: I didn't got a chance. Lots to do on links and guests today. My six picks are up from the weekend. I did a little baking and some cooking this weekend. I share my food stuff as well as pretty quiet weekend at my house. But I can get out a little bit on Friday. See, we'll talk about the pictures we'll get some time later on. But milf Monday is the number one link by far today. It's ridiculous. And then you guys, look amazing your hashtag Monday selfie.
Speaker 1: It's our last week, Allright's so sad to see this go away.
Speaker 2: Someone's gonna win one hundred bucks by the end of the show today, one of you randomly selected just for dropping a selfie on our Facebook page. Thanks to our friends over at Shell Federal Credit Union. We don't have a winner yet for the Texas Hammer Game, do we.
Speaker 14: This is dem Handler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 2: Bro, we don't have a winner yet. Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 1: With Ron Ryan on ninety four. But wait, Josh has been waiting.
Speaker 2: Another one of our sweet.
Speaker 1: Pool of Josh's. Hello Josh.
Speaker 5: Hey, good morning brother.
Speaker 1: Good morning Josh. Welcome to the Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We've determined it is not a song by the band thirty eight special. True. That's the only thing, that's the only clue we have so far. Let's take a listen to these lyrics.
Speaker 14: I know you've struggled. The cards that you got down they gave you trouble?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this lyric giving you true? I need the name of the band and the name of the song.
Speaker 4: Josh H Warren Zeyders.
Speaker 2: The cards up in dough.
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 2: Is that correct? That's not where's this stuff coming from today, Larissa? Maybe you can explain it all. Good morning, Good morning, Hi Larissa, welcome to the show. Let's take a listen to this song here.
Speaker 9: I know you.
Speaker 14: Struggled the cards that you've got now they gave you trouble?
Speaker 1: Is given everybody trouble today?
Speaker 2: Larissa.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the band? What's the name of the song?
Speaker 2: I have no idea? Wow, Alice, do we play this song? Is it in regular rotation? Yes? Okay? Maybe? Adam? Good morning, Adam? Hello, Adam, don't you die on me? Don't you die on me?
Speaker 1: Adam?
Speaker 2: Are you there? Hey? Can you hear me? Yeah? I can. How are you today, Adam? You're dropping out?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Hang on, you're dropping out.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to. I want to hang on to you.
Speaker 13: Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm here, Adam, I'm gonna play the song clip. Here we go.
Speaker 14: I know you struggled the cards that you've got down. They gave you.
Speaker 2: Trouble, Adam. Tell everybody the name of the band and the name of the song. That would be okay, I heard the first half. What's the name of the song? No, dude, dude, I can't. I'm telling you your phone's coming out song.
Speaker 1: Scream it.
Speaker 4: Apologies, he said, no, apologies, it's the correct answer, and he said, Papa Road, Bro, you got it. Even though they talk crap about us, Oh yeah, we still play.
Speaker 2: Cliver wasn't happy about the things that Jacoby was saying in San Antonio. Hey, Adam, somehow, somehow we got the correct answer out of you, Bro. Congratulations, I appreciate it. Thank you. Rod.
Speaker 1: All right, man, we were hanging in there with you.
Speaker 2: We got you scored yourself the Summer of Loud tour tickets. I Prevail, Bear Tooth, Kill Switch, Engage in Parkway Drive along with Devilwares Prada. I mean, there's only three other bands on this bill. Bro, you're in dude. Thank you, Adam. Have a great day. Adam's phone not good.
Speaker 6: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five the bus. Wow, you guys struggled with those lyrics. That's popa roach and no apologies. Yeah, we played that song in regular rotation. That song's played a lot on this radio station. That's about the most difficulty. Well, this most difficult song that you guys, that we've played for you.
Speaker 1: In a while, I guess during that Texas Hammer game.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the great Texas Hammer for helping us out each and every Monday. I hope you're off to a great start. It's Milk Monday, number one link today. Ten percent chance of rain, nothing over that, cloudy skies. Highs of around eighty four today, So yeah, the milk is our number one link. I don't see anything. I mean, there ain't anything in my pictures that's gonna kill that, that's for sure. I do have six picks I brought.
Speaker 1: In my pictures. I sent him over to Chile this morning.
Speaker 2: Kind of quiet this weekend, but it was nice. I went to go see I went to my friend Taff's art studio and our buddy, my buddy Hustle, was showing his artwork for the first time. You gotta go support you, bro. He's got some artwork on the wall at a studio. You gotta go support him, right so you can see me in hustle And then all his family came out and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: London and I did some baking.
Speaker 2: Some bunny did some baking.
Speaker 3: Some you do it.
Speaker 2: Somebody did a little baking this morning or Sunday morning and made some corn bread.
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 1: Was that a part of your promposal? A bunny cake?
Speaker 3: It was a homecoming?
Speaker 2: Homecoming? Your mom made you a bunny cake and said, somebody wants to take you to homecoming.
Speaker 3: It makes you really good, rabbit.
Speaker 2: Though, And before you turns, did any said anything? I brought you in some I brought you and chile in some of my cornbread.
Speaker 1: Forget about it.
Speaker 2: There's some crasins in there, some crampons, some cranberry raisins, some cranberry raisins, just a few, just a few to set it up nice. Just a corn bread, no milk, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Why are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right now? I mean cornbread's dry. Man, that's gonna choke your mind. Okay, this isn't one of those Mexican This isn't one of those Mexican kingcakes. Okay, this is nice and moist.
Speaker 7: At least they gave you Mexican coup when you buy one and worry about it's true.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what happens when I bring these guys in food. Oh whatever. He brings in one set of like the first time this year. So I did some baking this and then I've got parenting. Well, okay, I also made some potato pancakes. I didn't bring you in any of those because I ate those. I made potato pancakes like my grandma Ryan used to make.
Speaker 1: There's a picture of woo.
Speaker 2: I have parenting advice for you.
Speaker 3: Was Hustle's shirt small enough?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He goes, he shouts at the baby gap.
Speaker 2: He wants to show off his muscles very tight. Yeah, hustles muscles are on display over there.
Speaker 1: Would you like some parenting advice?
Speaker 2: Sure? Do not get your kid a bicycle with training wheels.
Speaker 3: No, nope, you eat the balance bike.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Or if you want to get them a bike, a real bike, just take thee Yeah, get her a chopper, get the girls choppers. I made the mistake of well it was it was Grandma and my aunt Sue they bought her a bike, but it had training wheels on it, and she did well on it, you know, but she was so reliant on those training wheels. She never had one of those they call them striders. So what happened was she never got the balancing part down. These kids that have these bikes with no pedals and they just whip around the neighborhood on those bicycles. Yeah, they are so set up to ride a bicycle easier to just not fall, yes, because you already kind of got that little balance thing, you know. The training wheels, I'm telling you, they're the worst.
Speaker 3: They're the absolute worst participate though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but London had the hardest time transitioning. So the little bike that she's on over here was I'm so cheap, Like this was given to me by my neighbor.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting her bike.
Speaker 2: She's not interested in it, by the way, she doesn't even care to ride a bike. It's me. I want her on the bicycle. So I got her and I took off the pedals, and for about three weeks now she's been going around the block and just striding, meaning using her feet to move the bike.
Speaker 1: And you know, you got to get those pedals out of the way.
Speaker 2: I put the pedals on Sunday and I'm like, we're riding this damn bike. We're just doing it. It wasn't that hot, and boom she finally was riding a bike and it's it's awesome. I mean, it is so awesome.
Speaker 3: I'm running along with yes, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: There was there was a little bit of video two of this, but I got a picture of this, and I'm telling you, we struggled the transition from the training wheels to pedaling a bike. It's not worth it. Don't even go that route at all with the girls.
Speaker 3: Just balance it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or like I said, buy them a bike, take the pedals off, and then just let them do that.
Speaker 2: But no training wheels, if I may, If I may give you a suggestion. I know everyone's got all this unsolicited advice when you got kids. That was a mistake I made. No training wheels, don't do it.
Speaker 3: She looks like she's determined in the picture.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. And there was a couple of little wipeouts and there was kind of like I want to quit. I'm like, oh, we're not quitting, you know. We don't quit Ryan's We don't quit quitters here no, so yeah, so yeah. I guess it was a fairly pretty active busy weekend.
Speaker 1: You can go check it out.
Speaker 2: I've got my six picks on the world famous rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot Com.
Speaker 8: Good Job London, Easton's rocking alternatives.
Speaker 6: The rod laxt Morning Show from six to ten am, ninety four or five Buzz.
Speaker 2: Here we Go, Come on ninety four or five the Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. I just saw a post from some forty one. They just performed their last show ever. This is one of those bands again they say they're retiring, they say they're not playing live anymore. That we talked about that when they came through town. This is going to be their last Houston appearance, and then every show after that was their last show in whatever city they were in. They just performed at the Juno's, which is the Canadian who have little the Grammys, and they said that was the last time they are ever, ever, ever going to perform live. Does that hold up? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It hasn't held up for anyone else. We talked about Kiss is going to.
Speaker 1: Be playing in what November. I think in Vegas.
Speaker 2: At some Kiss convention like Jean and Paul performing as Kiss no makeup, not with makeups totally.
Speaker 1: It's silly.
Speaker 2: It's silly. No one's done nothing over a ten percent chance of rain Cloudy's guys, highs up about eighty four.
Speaker 1: I got a pretty nice little eight o'clock hour put together for you, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sounds like it.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk to Justin from Blue October at about twenty after we'll keep him on, we'll talk to him, he'll set up this new song for us, and then we'll play the world premiere.
Speaker 1: I'm a brand new song from Blue October.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is truly a world premiere. He's even blo October the guys, they're pushing it. Listen to the iHeart app rod Ryan's show. This is the first time this song's ever going to be played ever in the world. So I'm super excited about that. And to have the songwriter, Justin on with us setting up the song before we hear it. Wow, what a treat. Okay, Alex, You're a treat.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you're a snack sometimes. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Well, good moarning everyone.
Speaker 4: In a recent NBC News interview, President Donald Trump suggests that he might seek a third term, stating quote, I'm not joking and noting that there are methods which you could do it. The US Constitution's twenty second Amendment, put into place in nineteen fifty one after President Franklin Roosevelt was like to president four times in a row, limits presidents to two terms. Legal experts have said that such attempts would violate constitutional provisions. Despite these legal barriers, some supporters, like Steve Bannon, have encouraged the idea of a third term. The US Institute of Peace, a congressionally funded organization dedicated to promoting global conflict resolution, is laid off a significant portion of its staff. The action follows an exis pecutive order from President Donald Trump aimed at closing the Institute and three other agencies. Is a part of a broader government downsizing initiative. Employees were notified via late night emails sent to personal accounts on Friday evening, informing them of their immediate termination and providing a brief window to collect personal belongings. The termination letters offered severance packages that were contingent upon waiving the right to pursue legal action against USIP. In baseball, the New York Yankees hit nine home runs during a twenty to nine blowout of the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday, and four more again in the twelve to three win yesterday.
Speaker 3: They've hit fifteen total home runs.
Speaker 4: In their first three games, the most through three games to start a season in NMLB history. Several of the players are using new bats that are called torpedo bats, which are thicker at the.
Speaker 3: Sweet spot weather.
Speaker 4: Than being an even circumference down the grain, it puts mass mo or more mass where the hitter is trying to make contact. In Major League Baseball, rules say that the bat can be no longer than forty two inches and the thickest part of the barrel can be no wider than two point sixty one inches, and that bats must be one solid, continuous piece of wood. These bats don't violate any of those rules. The Yankees are also not the only team with players that are using them, but their success early on this season as many people calling it cheating.
Speaker 1: Why isn't everybody using these bats?
Speaker 3: Not everybody's as smart as the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Guess did a Yankee?
Speaker 12: Does?
Speaker 1: Somebody in the organization come up with these.
Speaker 4: They went to a guy at MIT and we're like, hey, let's why don't you help us design some more hit or friendly bats within the rules and they have to get them improved by MLB. So the MIT guy was like, all right, what if what if we take a little bit off the handle here? Put more of this right here where we're going to hit the ball. We want to hit the ball, like the top of the bat doesn't need as much. So if you look at it, just it it's really really thick, and then it goes down a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it bubbles at the spot, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any one of us could have come up with Anyone could.
Speaker 3: Have done that while the Mets were paying a billion dollars to one.
Speaker 4: So the Yankees were like doing research at MIT and like hey, they were let's hit the ball further and better.
Speaker 3: And it worked out so far through the first three games.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants more dingers?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 3: Why would like Danger's rock?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do you not want him more dangers?
Speaker 1: Just is everybody scrambling to get these bats?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 4: Probably, So I would imagine it'll be a very popular thing going forward.
Speaker 3: Morian Wallin created a stir this weekend when he.
Speaker 4: Walked off the stage of the Saturday Night Live set in the middle of the closing credits. The host was recent Oscar winner Mikey Madison, and when the show ended, Morgan hugged her and then walked off the set. Sources say that it was an honest mistake, but it looked to many like he just wanted to get out of there. On his Instagram account not too long afterwards, he posted a picture of his private jet with the caption get Me to God's Country. A few members of the cast seemed amused by his action.
Speaker 1: It was just weird that he stormed off the way that he did.
Speaker 2: He could have exited stage right, stage left and not made a big scene. He walked towards the camera. He almost wanted to be seen that he was leaving. I thought it was intentional. I thought it was intentional. And then what I told you earlier, because you and I are both fans of SNL, I really do find that to be hallowed ground.
Speaker 1: You know, it's an honor to be on that show.
Speaker 2: Whether you agree with the woke politics or anything, you agreed to be on the show. I don't know if something happened where he didn't like it, if something happened backstage, we will find out. But he wanted to get out of there, and I did find it a little disrespectful. Everyone stands there during the closing credits. I know it's uncomfortable for some people. You're kind of fake hugging and shaking hands and doing all that jazz. But him walking off in the direction that he did, he made it known he was leaving. So again, I can't wait to hear what happened, what happened backstage that he wanted to get out of there.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, when the crats are all I get it. L it's a little bit different. But the credits a rolling. It's over, and it was over.
Speaker 2: But you could have easily gone to the left and nobody would have known it. Yeah, I think so too, the way that he left towards the camera.
Speaker 4: I liked the guy, but I feel like there's other things you could be upset about over a guy that like at the end of a show.
Speaker 3: No, you did it in the middle of a song.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I'm just saying, what a happened with chairs. What happened that he wanted to get out of there because he.
Speaker 4: Was walking closer to the chairs and people were like, Oh God, he's gonna do it, all right.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to our friend Dave Navarro. Yeah, James Addson.
Speaker 4: Guitarists, married actress and fashion designer Vanessa Dubasso on Saturday in Scotland. Dubaso wore a Victorian inspired white gown with black details, including a corsette with black velvet lacing.
Speaker 3: And Navarro complimented her in an all black suit.
Speaker 4: The couple met eight years ago after Navarro saw Dubasso in a movie trailer and arranged a meeting through the director, who was a mutual franchial friend who.
Speaker 2: Had more I makeup on I think Dave, I mean I think date had more.
Speaker 1: I goug probably.
Speaker 3: So it heard those Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: And pulling it off too.
Speaker 2: That's son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: He can do anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he really can't.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Final four baby, Yeah. College basketball. The Koog's are headed to the Final Four. They've beaten Tennessee yesterday sixty nine to fifty in the Elite eight. It's their seventh Final Four appearance in school history. And the other game yesterday, Auburn got by Michigan State seventy to sixty four. So it's gonna be U of H Duke, Florida and Auburn in the Final Four this weekend in San Antonio. It's the second time in history that all four one seeds made it to the Final Four. And then shifting over into the NBA, the Rockets got another win last night. They blet the Suns one forty eight to one oh nine. Jalen Green had thirty three points of the nights of the all players in scoring. They're now they're now on three straight and there's still the second seed in the Western Conference playoff picture. Tonight, they're gonna play the Lakers out in LA. Tip Off for that game is at nine o'clock and Baseball Astros will be back in action tonight to host the Giants at the deck at dyk In Park and Ronel Blanc will be on the mound for this joke is going up against San Francisco's Jordan Hicks.
Speaker 3: First pitch is at seven ten, And that is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jay, keep an eye on that hotline. Justin from Blue October is gonna be calling in. We're gonna talk to him in about about twenty minutes. We'll talk to him, we'll ask him about this new song, well whatever he wants to tell us about it, and then we're gonna play the We're gonna do the world premiere of a brand new song by Blue October. It's called Hot Stuff, and we'll hear it together. We'll take the calls. We'll keep Justin on. You can come on and talk about the song while Justin here's your review. We'll do all of that. Man coming up of US Rock and Altar Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 6: I'm six to ten am.
Speaker 1: Four or five the buzz halfway part of the show.
Speaker 2: Peep up, it's the.
Speaker 1: Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Speaker 2: Good morning, always hoping you're off to a great start to your day. You guys look awesome. You guys look phenomenal. It's our you know. I hate to see this thing go away, but thank you to our friends over at Shell Federal Credit Union. I mean, somebody walks away with a hundred bucks today, but it's hashtag Monday selfie and you guys look awesome.
Speaker 1: I love this because I'm good to see you guys.
Speaker 2: You know, it's awsome. I love looking at Alix and Chili all morning long. For God's sakes, I need some fresh faces in my life, you know. So I'm seeing all you guys on our Facebook page. You look great.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: All you got to do is drop a selfie on the Facebook page and then boom rando. One of you is going to be selected to win one hundred dollars. So you just hit us up at rod Ryan Show. That's easy, Okay, I see nothing above a ten percent chance of raining. Claude's guys hies up around eighty four. Okay, so we got a huge hour today. And this is really I mean, this is super, super exciting for me. I still get excited about coming in here every morning and doing these things when something special like this, and I knew all week and long, like I couldn't wait for the weekend to be over. That's how excited I was about Monday. Because I knew Justin from Blue October. I was told he's going to call in at about twenty ave after and uh, he's going to talk about the brand new Blue October song.
Speaker 1: It's a world premiere. The song is called Hot Stuff.
Speaker 2: Chili looks over and he says, Hey, man, Justin's on the phone. I'm like, what, this guy's up already, so.
Speaker 5: Let's say it. Let's at least say hello Justin, Good morning, Hey, good morning. Guys.
Speaker 2: Are doing dude? You're a maniac.
Speaker 5: Early dude?
Speaker 2: It's so good. And I told everybody, I'm like, you know that he'd want to be in studio with us today for this world premiere.
Speaker 5: But you're on the road. Where are you? I am in King of Prussia. I think that's somewhere in the East coast.
Speaker 2: All right, it's fancy, fancy, Okay, So listen, I'm up against the break. We're gonna come back and we're going to talk about the new song. But I guess what, I'm curious. Listen.
Speaker 1: You know you're great at what you do, but what is today like?
Speaker 2: Is it? Are you We're gonna play this song, something that you've been working on, You've been nurturing, and I know that you're a maniac in the studio and you're tweaking, you're doing all these things. It's finally ready for us to hear.
Speaker 1: Is are you nervous? Is it more excitement?
Speaker 2: Like I can't wait for people to hear what I've been working on What's going through your Mind right now.
Speaker 5: It's really excitement because I got to really kind of let the band do this thing in the studio, and it's a whole new take on Blue October. It kind of brings it back to old school and brings it back to our roots of rock and roll. Oh okay, I really think you're gonna love it, Rod, I really think you're gonna like it.
Speaker 2: But we never know with you, because listen, you've come in here before. I already told the story about you bringing the CD and us listening to home for the very first time. Yeah, but then but then, you know, then we get a track and you know, I think we got the first spin of like you know. I hope you're happy and like whoa completely different sound. We never know what's gonna happen when we hit play with you. When we're hearing this for the first time.
Speaker 5: I get bored easy.
Speaker 1: But you're a risk taker, though.
Speaker 2: You are a risk taker, and you always seem to know what your audience is going to going to, like you know, with you.
Speaker 5: Well, this one, I'm really excited about it because it's probably the most left out of the box field. Wow, it's most out of the box that we've done in a while. He's super excited about it, and it feels like we're in a rock band again, you know, like when we grew up as kids. So it's pretty dope.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I just need you to hang on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to take a Okay, I'm going to take a short break, and we're gonna come back. I want you to set up the song I've got. I want to know about the writing, I want to know about getting back to being a rock band. All that stuff's got me so excited. And then at eight thirty we're going to hit the mark. Because I know you guys have been pushing this all over the world. People are tuning in at eight thirty exactly. We're going to play this new track from Blue October, and then we're going to take calls afterwards. If you can stick around, we'll take some calls and people. I don't know how that's gonna go, but you know.
Speaker 5: It's like that's the scary part.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, but this this reminds me of like think about like a like a movie star. They sneak in the movie theater sometimes and they watch the movie with the fans and stuff like, you're gonna be listening with us for the first time. It's Wild Wild Lord, all right, all right, love you brother, hang on the phone for me. That's Justin from Blue October. We're gonna keep him on and we're gonna play that song coming up after the break. Stay with us Rock and Alternative to The Rod Ryan Morning.
Speaker 6: Show six to ten am The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Okay, just like the man said, this is your Rot Ryan Show ninety four or five The Buzz, Houston, Texas. I think we had a lot of people listening on the app right now, getting ready for this world premiere of this Blue October song, which we've got Justin on hold. We're gonna get back to him in just a second ten percent chance of rain cloudy skuys hies up around eighty four. We've got a rockstar on hold.
Speaker 1: So if you can get through this trending, yeah, keep it tight. What's trending?
Speaker 4: Milf Minday continues to trend bella submitted to us from Reid who's in Belleville. Everybody's checking her out the world Fannius Rid Ryan showpage at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 3: White Lotus is tending.
Speaker 4: People are talking at no spoilers, but people are talking about last night's episode of White Lois on Max. And then Final Four continues to trend this morning. You have h Punch their ticket to the Final four along with Duke, Florida and Auburn and they able to play the Final Four on Saturday in San Antonio.
Speaker 3: That's just trending on ninety for five.
Speaker 2: That buzz. Okay, let's go back over to the phones. Our good friend Justin Kurstenfeld, who called in early today. This guy's up early. Good morning, Justin.
Speaker 5: Hey, dude, I thought I was on time. I thought I was on time.
Speaker 2: No, you're perfect, You're perfect.
Speaker 5: You were a little early hang out. I just wanted to hang out a little bit more. Man, I'm far away, feel too far away from you, bro.
Speaker 2: Well, it's so great to have you on. I can't wait. We're eight minutes away from this brand new Blue October song. It's called hot Stuff, and you've already told us just a little bit about it. You said you're get back to your lick and your rock roots over there, and uh yeah, I'm always fascinated because you're such a great songwriter and when it comes to like because I know every song is different.
Speaker 1: But this song that we're about to hear hot stuff?
Speaker 2: Does it? Does?
Speaker 1: Does an occurrence happen in your life.
Speaker 2: That causes you to write this song? Is this? I know you got that crazy lyric You've talked about your notebook in the past, which I'd love to go through. I'd love to peel through that someday. Is it Is it an old is it an older idea? You know? Where? Does this song tell me a little bit about where this song specifically comes from?
Speaker 5: I would have to tell you that it's for the first time, Rod, I kind of let go of control of producing so much and telling everybody what to do. Yeah, and I and this guy named Steve Schultz and Matt Novski and Jeremy and Ryan, they all they all got in the studio and Steve is a really good rick uh rock riff writer. You know, he's an amazing guitarist. So him and Matt got in there. Next thing, I know, I'm like, can y'all just give me some riffs? Bro, Like, let's just rock, let's just jam. Let's not worry about changing lives, Let's not worry about curing the world's problems with our songs or you know, let's just have fun. Let's pretend like I don't know, like we're in a rock band in high school. And next thing you know, this guy puts off this bar and I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: So the riff comes first.
Speaker 5: The riff came first. Then I said, you need to keep playing that. Jeremy get in there, rock out those drums, Matt getting there, rock out that, And next thing you know, it just became this hot mess of stuff. So it's like, let's not I was like, let's not overthink this. Give me a microphone, Give me a microphone. And the first thing I was saying was I want to tell you that, you know, hot stuff. And I kind of zoned in like old I don't know zz top when we were kids and that, you know, and you know when you hurt sharp dressed man and you're just.
Speaker 2: Like, WHOA, what the hell is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, and and I just kind of hone that in and then through a little inexcess in there too, and next thing you know, we had this song written in like I don't know an hour, wow, and it was just so sick Rod to finally go, hey be a band and I'll just let them do their thing.
Speaker 2: And this is what happens, dude, over all the years, and I've thought about all the different influences and things that you know, I can see, you know, I get, I get a little like Michael Stipe over here. And then obviously this are the Pete Gabriel references. I never really thought Michael Hutchins, but That's Perfect was in excess a big influential band for you guys.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, my friend, that makes sense. We used to skateboard to Devil inside Devil, seeing one of us. The Devil is a.
Speaker 2: That is perfect. So you're busking some lyrics. You said you came up with hot Stuff, which is the name of the song. And then do you sit down and just pen everything? Does it flow out of you? Do you struggle with the words for the song?
Speaker 5: I mean, they're not really difficult life altering words on this song. And that's what I think some of them. My listeners might be like, well, wait, I was hoping to be inspired by this song, and I don't know if it's gonna inspire you, but it's definitely gonna make you bop. It's definitely gonna make you go roll the windows down. Oh my god, it's time for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Justin from Blue October is our guests on the phone.
Speaker 2: We're gonna world premiere the brand new song hot Stuff for the one that we're talking up, and he's setting it up for us right now. Is this the start of a new album? Is this is just are you just putting out a single? Did you just continue? Did you continue to rock in the studio and do the whole process the same way?
Speaker 5: I said, who, this is crazy. I got four crazy talented guys. We're gonna keep it going. Everybody's not leaving my studio for at least a month. Call your wives and telling me you're not coming home.
Speaker 2: Lock them up, Lock them.
Speaker 5: Up, baby. I think I kept our guitarists from New York for like two months. He's living in my studio for two months, and he's like, I kind of got to go back home. I got kids, And I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 2: So this is there. Is you got any dates or anything like that for a new album?
Speaker 5: As soon as I get the vocals done in May? And I called Steve up the other day and I said, man, we need more riffs for this album. We need more rockers, some bops. And he's like, I'm on it. And that's literally what he's doing today in New York, just writing some more rifts so I can sit back and just just knock it out. An you know what I found out, Rod, Yeah, I found would. I just stopped trying so hard. It came out so damn cool, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is a renaissance here for you guys.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now who knew you?
Speaker 2: Did? You say you're not producing? Now?
Speaker 5: The whole band, that's hold, the whole band. Everybody produces this record. Everyone produces this record. I just sit back and if it's going the way I don't like it, then I might go, hey, guys, guys, guys, stop, let's think about this. You know. So I kind of micromanage in the back. But these guys are so talented that the whole band produced this track. The whole band's producing this record. I just wanted to do something different, give them their time to shine as producers too, in writers, because they're all so damn talented.
Speaker 2: So then Jeremy's like, you know what, I think we need a little more drums here, and then you know, like some more drugs the base isn't really quite loud enough over here. Matt's like, okay, well you know I need this here. So I mean you run that risk though. I mean everybody, you guys have been around each other forever. Do you get into it a little bit in the studio. Does it get a little chippy in there or everyone's.
Speaker 5: Just yeah, it gets chippy. Me and Steve, Yeah, the riff rocker, we'll fight, and that's great. I'll be like, why are you starting? Somebody fights dog and he's like what and talk to me like that again. See what happens. I'm like, let's go. But it's good to fight, you know. I find that some of my best friends are the people that I can argue with. The people that you can't tell the truth to are the ones you got to watch out for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, well this is okay. So the song is called hot stuff. You're telling me that there's going to be an album of rockers that are coming.
Speaker 1: But you still got to you still gotta lay down some vocals and things.
Speaker 2: But everything's being done at your studio though, So yeah, you're you're comfortable with that setting.
Speaker 1: I mean, everyone's worked in that studio for such a long time.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, that's so great.
Speaker 5: It's great, and I know that when the songs are done, the band's gonna know that. I'm gonna go back and listen to it and uh and just get it, get it all dialed in and get it ready, you know, for mixing, and it's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now the rest of the world is getting this song later.
Speaker 5: Today, yep, they are right after you play it.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're gonna listen to the song together. Dude, I'd like to keep you around. I'd like to listen to the song. I'd like to give you. Alex.
Speaker 1: Are you afraid of Justin? I'm not afraid you give him your honest take.
Speaker 2: I will Okay, Oh lord, if it stinks, he's gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, here we go Justin. We're gonna listen to this together. So exciting.
Speaker 2: It's the word. It's the world grow Up premiere. I'm a little barfee right now. It's the world premiere brand new music from Blue October. Everyone's involved, everyone's rocking. It's called hot Stuff and it's only right here on ninety four five. The buzz I want to.
Speaker 5: Tell you that you are show what a bother on on you can't.
Speaker 2: I want to give you someone.
Speaker 5: Get you saw some holy week?
Speaker 2: Can they say it onto your stuff? I'm lord to keep to my co I want to give you something. Get you some she say some have a week? Oh see you?
Speaker 9: She where from me?
Speaker 5: You should put candy? Looking speak.
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 5: She's cooking. I want to tell you that you are show.
Speaker 2: You'll see about it all the week.
Speaker 5: And I'll want to give you some chi, get you some sell some you I'll call you can oh.
Speaker 15: Let me check down myself.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take it to my right show.
Speaker 5: I'll want gonna give you to some monkitchen.
Speaker 2: So she saw some anywhadow so go go go, don't go. Oh see what you work? Wears me.
Speaker 5: I bet che cheaper surf cares a food. I'll be looking chester you on me.
Speaker 2: She's cooking, looks.
Speaker 4: K.
Speaker 5: I want to tell you that show you see you about it all the week.
Speaker 4: I want to give you someone to kill, so.
Speaker 3: You will an.
Speaker 2: You will ally can wait, don't be shower and let.
Speaker 3: Job show.
Speaker 1: Don't sure.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show. I'd like to welcome in our world audience that's listening to the world career of Blue October. We're here in Houston, Texas, and we have, uh, Justin Furstenfeld from Blue October on the phone with us, and that was the first listen to Hot Stuff.
Speaker 5: Justin ho Hey, I mean, oh my god, you're dancing and I'm in You're dancing with the bus driver in the tour bus right now. We're just in here, ye.
Speaker 2: Baby, bro Okay, rock rock is back, Dude. I thought maybe I was back at Numbers in the late nineties. I know you probably did a couple of gigs there back in the day.
Speaker 10: Oh I have, I have.
Speaker 5: I used to dance there. Two Numbers is my jam, baby, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That I mean, you know, there's a little industrial vibe going on. And you said that you guys were just kind of rocking out. So you're telling me that that started out with that cool ass riff and then you guys just all built around that to create the song Hot Stuff.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then Matt came in with that bridge that sounds like like like Prince. You know, it's just just kept it, kept it light, kept it vibe, kept it positive and not too deep, and just kept it sexy. And that's all we wanted to focus on was just keeping a sexy and dancing and rocking.
Speaker 2: It had to rock, dude. I'm taking a copy over this to the men's club. Dude, this is listen.
Speaker 1: I make no apologies. This is a stripper song.
Speaker 7: This is this is an absolute I wasn't gonna say I.
Speaker 5: Wrote it for that reason, Rod, I wrote it for that reason.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be number one with a bullet and strip joints across America.
Speaker 2: This is awesome.
Speaker 5: All that's all I want, Rod, That's all I want. I'll feel like I legitimately have made it if that, if that can happen.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, it's great. Congratulations.
Speaker 2: I see why you're I asked him, I asked justin in the beginning, I said, listen, it's a big day. You're gonna unveil this song for the world. I'd be peeing my pants. But like number one, like he's you got that confidence. Okay, you know you're good. You know you guys are great. But this is a different sound and you have such confidence in your audience. Dude, this is awesome. It's really good. It really is. It's great.
Speaker 5: I don't know what Alex thinks, what's Alex?
Speaker 3: I liked it a lot, man.
Speaker 4: I could tell like the GD top that you were talking about going right right into it, almost right right off the jump, like I just wanted to dance to it, kind of like you said you were doing on the bus right there.
Speaker 3: That song rocks. I can't wait to see a.
Speaker 5: Lot of dude. And now I know I've made it. Now I know it's going to the strips.
Speaker 2: Now, have you been doing the song live?
Speaker 5: No? I told you I've planned playing it for you first. Now I can go do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: So is it ready to go? When's the next When? When's the next time you guys are performing? Where you're gonna play this live? You know you're coming in the Buzzfest. We're gonna hear that on State. We're gonna hear that at Buzfest, right, Yeah, we have to play that. Yeah, of course, come on, We're putting this in a heavy rotation right now. I'm making the call. I'm flying right past the radio wizard. All right now, listen, are you up for? Oh lord?
Speaker 1: What if we took a couple of phone calls?
Speaker 5: I'd love that, bro? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Because it's so good because it's so good.
Speaker 5: You know it's good, dude, all right, that whole that's just so this is so cool. Thank you, guys. I can't believe it.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all.
Speaker 1: James, you're on with Justin from Blue October.
Speaker 2: All right, you just heard hot stuff. Go ahead and tell us.
Speaker 15: Man, I think you just made every single DJ in a strippers club that man, they know when they crank that song up. Man, they're passing out drinks and there's there's guys getting the lady's hair just whaked all over, and there's these girls are going crazy. Man, that is It's amazing. I was playing it, playing it in my truck and I got I got assist a minute.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: When I cranked it up.
Speaker 15: Oh man, it sounded awesome that that was just it was just him from the beginning of the end.
Speaker 2: Man, it was powerful. That's so great.
Speaker 16: James, Well, I had I had the mixer, Phil Tam He's just a genius, uh more like a R and B hip hop producer.
Speaker 5: Mix it with a rock angle and so it Thompson a car here. So I made sure it thumps so great.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Next up is Chad.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Chad.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: In the words of Rod Ryan, that song is a humper.
Speaker 3: It's a hump.
Speaker 2: It's a humper.
Speaker 1: It is a humper, dude, It for sure is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is that riff.
Speaker 5: He's not joking that riff.
Speaker 2: I mean he just said, like, you know that this song may not inspire b it's gonna have you bobbing, man.
Speaker 1: That was That is a great song man.
Speaker 5: Steve, Steve Schultz is all about that riff. He wrote that riff, and I was like, I know we're onto something. Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's see what the girls think. Angelica, good morning, okay, you're on with Justin. What'd you think? The song is called hot Stuff?
Speaker 5: It was epic? Justin?
Speaker 2: What yeah? Epic? Epic?
Speaker 5: Dude. That's three out of three, y'all, three out of three, Angelica, it is my destiny for to write a song with you Justin. Oh oh, well, we'll have to do that. We'll have to do that.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna collab over there. Angelica's got some songwriting skills. Now. I'd be a little nervous going in the room with Justin with that. Amelia, good morning, good morning, all right, you're on with Justin.
Speaker 15: What'd you think I I think it's definitely ninety strippers vibes, and I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to listen to him play it on stage up a buzz Fast he said, he's doing it, bus You're doing it at Buzzfest, justin you have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what you think, I'm not gonna do it Buzzfest. You just premiered it. Hell yeah, I'm gonna do it at Buzzfest.
Speaker 1: Where do you put that in a set list?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Where do you put that with all your songs?
Speaker 10: What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you?
Speaker 1: Where do you put a new song in your set?
Speaker 5: You put it right in the middle. Yeah, yeah, and then you call Rod Ryan out in the middle of it to shake his booty.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, I'm gonna strip. I'm gonna strip to that song.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Bro, Get you.
Speaker 4: Some baby.
Speaker 2: The one thing about Justin and Blueock October, they flush out the girls Stacy, good morning, good morning. Oh it's a dude, Stacy, so hot, so hot, Stacy. What'd you think of the song? Dude? I loved it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but I got a Pumpkins vibe.
Speaker 2: And a Billy idle vibe and I loved it.
Speaker 4: Me and the wife were coming down for buzzfets and we are wait excited to see.
Speaker 2: You, Bro.
Speaker 5: Pumpkins and Billy Idle.
Speaker 2: I have made it Rod Well, thank you, Stacy. You know, listen, obviously we have so much catching up to do. But I never really got the ins and outs of you and Billy Corgan get together and whatever it is you two did together, whatever you did with Big Baldy. I don't know, but maybe some of that rubbed off on this. Stacy's getting a Pumpkins vibe.
Speaker 5: Hey man, I got I got nothing but respect for that man, and we're actually collaborating right now on some stuff. So Rod, I'll leak you up.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, let's say what we got to sit down and spend more time together, that's for sure. I love you, Bro, I love you.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth. Good morning, Hi Elizabeth, turned on your radio. I got Justin on the phone. What'd you think of that new song hot Stuff? I absolutely loved it.
Speaker 7: I'm one of the Florida girls that always come to your show, so I absolutely love the vibe, love the music.
Speaker 13: I love the boys.
Speaker 4: So much.
Speaker 2: Sarett was great.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. I appreciate you, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Elizabe Absolutely same. So when you got somebody that's you know, been in the fan base Justin for a long long time and then they hear it and they give you the validation, it's like, Okay, we're gonna let you go on this journey.
Speaker 1: We're gonna let you get back to your rock roots.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Your fans they want to be on this journey with you, guys. And that's what I think is amazing. We talk about bands all the time. We do so many world premieres on this show, and it's gotta make you crazy. As a songwriter. You don't want to piss off your fan base that have been there since day one. So you want to stay true to that whatever that Blue October sound is, but you also want you're growing as an artist. So yeah, your fans, I'm telling you, they're on this journey with you, guys. And it's not true with every band, it really isn't.
Speaker 5: Well, I wouldn't be able to have this journey without you guys. And I'm being honest. I don't go, oh no whatever, Justin without you Rod always supporting me like this and giving me the chance, and then you telling me that this is the stripper song of the year. It's like I can go to bed now knowing that I have made it coming from you, Rod, your legend.
Speaker 1: Bro, listen to give us the opportunity to do these things with you.
Speaker 2: Some of my favorite broadcasting memories involve you and your band, and it's never lost on us here, dude, we love you. We can't wait to see you at Buzzfest. We want to get together beforehand, though, Okay, we got.
Speaker 5: Catching up to do. We got catching up to do it, Yes, sir, all right, sir, thank y'all for having me.
Speaker 2: Guys, Bro, great song, great job, everyone loves it. Every fold line is ringing. Chili's got it all tight in there. Everyone loves it.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 2: Congratulations another banger you guys, an absolute banger.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much. And if you ever need anything, all right, and you just tell the strip clubs they can have it.
Speaker 2: All right, justin love you man. There you have it justin Furstenfeld Blue October World Premiere, awesome.
Speaker 8: Rock and all tearing and very soon.
Speaker 2: Hell I'm six to ten am ninety four or five The buzz Welcome Back Rod Ryan's Show. Wow, what a morning radio baby, Yeah, money radio, Alex the flipping radio making that connection with people in the morning, and Justin giving us the opportunity, and I love him for it, and I appreciate the whole band and those guys just like you hear on the air.
Speaker 1: Each guy is cooler than the next, and that damn band, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They're just They're all awesome, They're genuine.
Speaker 2: That's real what you heard today.
Speaker 1: And you guys have all heard Justin on this show a hundred times. He's just a real dude, cool down to earth.
Speaker 2: He wants to be like you and I so bad, and it's hard to because he's a rock star, right He's just like walks around and hit songs fall out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: We don't have that problem.
Speaker 2: He does.
Speaker 1: But he really is just a genuine, genuine guy.
Speaker 2: And I again, I kind of welcomed everybody worldwide that we're listening to that real world premiere I got. JD said, Rod, I never heard your show before. I recently retired from being a police detective in Vegas. I'm not living back home in Texas. He's in Fredericksburg. I came across your show now because I got a text from Blue October, so Blu October was sending out like a notification the same day.
Speaker 1: Here we are.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be live on the Rod Ryan Show in Houston, and here's the iHeart app. You can listen to our song for free. He said, justin literally saved my life. Super stoked to hear the song. And thanks for having them on today. JD. Thank you, and thank you to anyone else that doesn't normally listen to this show. If you're still hanging with us, man, that's awesome. Thank you. What a treat Radio, Baby, Radio, I love it. Still a magic box. Magic things can come out of that little thing. And those speakers in your car still gets me pumped. Well, a great song. I took all the emails that you guys had, sent those over to the radio, shot them over to the radio wizard and he heard you guys. I mean it's a great song.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: We would nothing over a ten percent chance of raining. Cloudy Sky's high, baty four. Did you say we're playing the new Lincoln Park song in the nine o'clock Yeah? Yeah, Radio, what's better? It's awesome. It's still an awesome place where we can sit here and have this connection every morning.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: Good morning everyone.
Speaker 4: In a recent NBC News interview, President Donald Trump suggested that he might seek a third term, stating quote, I'm not joking and noting that there are methods which you could do it. The US Constitution's twenty second Amendment, put into place in nineteen fifty one after President Franklin Roosevelt was elected president four times in a row, limits presidents to two terms. Legal experts have said that such attempts would violate constitutional provisions. Despite these legal barriers, some supporters, like Steve Bannon, have encouraged the idea of a third term. The Wisconsin Supreme Court unanimously declined to hear a case yesterday filed by a Democratic Attorney General, Josh Call, who sought to prevent billionaire Elon Musk from distributing one million dollar checks to two voters. The court, with a four to three liberal majority, provided no explanation for his decision. Call argued that Musks offer violated state law prohibiting inducements to vote, and that the election has attracted unprecedented spending. It surpassed eighty one million dollars, with Musk's America First Pack significantly supporting conservative candidate Brad Schimmel. Liberal justices have endorsed Susan Crawford, who is backed by substantial contributions from figures like George Soros. Hooters is giving a family friendly makeover. If you haven't been to a Hooters in years, you're not alone.
Speaker 3: You're not alone. They've been on this song the.
Speaker 1: Band as the Hooters.
Speaker 4: They've been struggling to stay afloat, and according to reports, they're about three hundred million dollar dollars in debt. Last year, they were forced to close about forty of their US locations. Now they're trying to attract more business by making a pivot to being more family friendly, and they're.
Speaker 3: Calling it a rehooterization.
Speaker 4: Owners say that it's depressing it to them that women would not want to take their families to Hooters, even dads alone.
Speaker 3: They didn't say exactly.
Speaker 4: What they'll be changing to make it more PG or win, but it's safe to say that the skimpy outfits and bikini knights will be phased.
Speaker 3: Out over time.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if they going to hire duders maybe or still keep it regular waiters probably would be. And I guess you gotta call them duds tudor yeah, oh damn, we got a dud like you go in there with your buddies walking towards like damn, we would do that anyway. You know, like, you know, you got to pick what section, you know, right, do what the hottest girl? Right now? You got to worry about getting a dood to pour your beers. It's like, but for that now, Oh, I got it.
Speaker 1: I don't need you.
Speaker 2: I'm just I'm fine pour my own beer.
Speaker 14: Dude.
Speaker 4: Turns out we could pour our own beers for years. They're also looking to refresh their menu with fresher ingredients. Last month, their reports that the brand was preparing to file for Chapter eleven bankruptcy and that could result in even more closings. There's currently around two hundred and fifty Hooters locations in the US.
Speaker 2: It was a hell of a run.
Speaker 3: It was a solid run. It was a hell of a run, solid run.
Speaker 1: Hooters was a fun place to go to for a while.
Speaker 4: Jessica Simpson says she drinks a Chinese Herb cocktail to help preserve her voice. It was recommended to her by a vocal Coach, and at first she didn't know what was in it, but a friend looked it up on Google and discovered that it contains snake sperm. Oh that still doesn't stop her, and she's still been using it. She posted an Instagram video of herself drinking it straight from the bottle and said quote, if you want a good vocal, you gotta drink snake sperm.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure people are going to be looking up that right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know if anybody's ordered it, but yeah, Jessica Simpson, if you want to sing like her like this right now.
Speaker 2: I mean, she could say, it's not really I don't ever think it's been thought of as like a you know, a generational voice.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Exactly would you're like greatest voices of all time? I'm like Jennifer's or Jesse Simpson.
Speaker 2: Like when you say like you like Whitney Houston and Jessica Simpson, Whitney and.
Speaker 3: Then Jessica Simpson is usually what I would.
Speaker 11: I would list off Aretha Franklin, Jessica, Jessa Simpson, then Aretha Franklin, Okay, ahead of ahead of Aretha, They're right enough, uh, and it's the snakes creme. Maretha should have had some more snakes perm in her dad. They're right enough, Uh, snakes spunk on the planet.
Speaker 2: Fixed that.
Speaker 4: Jelly Roll just wrapped up a run of shows in Canada and helped out a very deserving fan while he was there. Her name was Michelle, and five years ago she was hooked on meth and living on the streets, but she turned her life around and is now working to help others. She was volunteering at a homeless encampment on her day off last weekend and saw a guy with no shoes on, so she gave him a pair of shoes and some fresh socks.
Speaker 3: But it turns out that he wasn't really homeless. He was a well known.
Speaker 4: Influencer named MD Motivator and told her who he was. Then rewarded with some VIP tickets to jelly Rolls show. That night, she had to meet jelly Roll and then he got her blindfolded, led her outside where he surprised her with a new car. An awesome story from jelly Roll again. Yeah, I think he's got a lot of these stories for the people he is. He's not as good as Justin from Blue October. But it's close second, I would say, and those are using headlines.
Speaker 2: This left this roll.
Speaker 1: Really he just can't let that Jessica Simpson go, can't you?
Speaker 2: I won't please let it go.
Speaker 3: I refuse to let her be forgotten.
Speaker 2: March Madness. Please Yeah.
Speaker 4: Houston Cougars are heading to the Final Four. They beat Tennessee yesterday sixty nine to fifty in the lead eight. Is their seventh Final Four appearance in school history. And in the other game yesterday, Auburn got by Michigan State seventy to sixty four. So it's gonna be U of Ah, Duke, Florida and Auburn in the Final Four this weekend in San Antonio. It's the second time in a history all of the one seeds have advanced to the Final Four, and the NBA Rockets guy another win last night. They blew out the Suns one forty eight to one oh nine. Jalen Green at thirty three points in the night to lead all players in scoring. They've now won three straight and they're still the second seed in the Western Conference playoff picture. Tonight, they'll play the Lakers out in LA. Tip off for that is at nine o'clock. The Astros are gonna be back in action tonight to host the Giants at dyke In Park. Renew Blanco Wi be on the mount for the Strolls going up against San Francisco's Jordan Hicks.
Speaker 3: First pitch is at seven to ten, And that is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: Can we get some of those bats from the Yankees for tonight's game? Can we get some shipped?
Speaker 3: If they know mit a call?
Speaker 1: I mean, let's get some of these torpedo bats going.
Speaker 3: Oh, they're the Yankees.
Speaker 2: Can them all?
Speaker 1: Can everybody get the bats?
Speaker 3: Not just the Yankee? Sure they will, I'm sure they We'll have him very soon.
Speaker 1: I want him by tonight's game.
Speaker 3: I bet somebody as well, some torpedo bats.
Speaker 2: Get him.
Speaker 1: On order Amazon Prime, Houston's Rock.
Speaker 8: Houston's Alternative All Day, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five, ninety four to five, The Buzz Breaky Benjamin and The Diary of Jane.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, rod Ryan Show on this Milk Monday.
Speaker 2: You're looking good. You look good. I can see so many of your faces this morning. I don't even like talking about it. That's going away after today, But hashtag Monday selfie. It's our last week of it. Somebody's gonna score one hundred bucks just for dropping a selfie on our Facebook page. It's one of my low key favorite things that we do around here. For usually we kind of do it at the beginning of the year. I don't know, maybe, I mean, there's no reason not to bring it back later on. I really do enjoy seeing everybody that's listening to the show. There's a lot of new people on there today, which is awesome. Thank you to our friends over at Blue October for really, I mean pushing it out there that not only was justin going to be on the show this morning, but at eight thirty we did the world premiere first time that the song hot Stuff from Blue October was aired, and we had people listening from all over the place, which was really really fun and forever indebted to the guys in Blue October.
Speaker 1: They're so cool, they're so good to us.
Speaker 2: Ten percent chance of raining, Cloudy Skuy's highs of around eighty four. Still going through emails and everything, and Kristen just sends an emails like Rod, that was amazing. I have to be honest, I don't always love Blue October's music. But I absolutely love Justin and the interviews that you guys have done over the years, they make me love him even more, make make me love him more each time. It's his personality and his online presence that keep me involved more in their music. With that said, this new song is great. Thank you, Kristin. He's a real easy guy talked to. Even though I prep for interviews and I do all of that and I've got stuff ready to go, I never need it, you know. I mean, you've been involved in him coming in here for for the years, and he's just he's the easiest dude to talk to, you know.
Speaker 1: And what you see is what you get. What you hear is what you get. He's that cool all the time.
Speaker 2: Is that cool? I mean I've been with him in different settings too, and it's just he's just he's just a great guy.
Speaker 1: Great song.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys like it. I love it.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Christin. I think it was amazing. I think it was amazing. Radio Radio alex Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Justin could have put that song up on Spotify today and just said, hey, guys, we're gonna give you a new song and then let's just do it here. Guess what, there's no Joe Spotify that's gonna talk to Justin this morning. Some weird there's no human connection there, you know. Like when I talk about the radio, I still think it's a magic box, and it's like, well, Rod, you do it for a living.
Speaker 1: So I grew up never knowing.
Speaker 2: That I was going to be on the radio, and I just always thought it was magic hearing, even if it's just two knuckleheads in the morning talking. I just always thought it was the coolest thing. But boy, to get a guy like Justin on the radio and then him setting up the song and talking about the songwriting and everything like.
Speaker 1: That, like wow, wow, good people still listen to the radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do, Yeah, they do. Did you see that report about gen Z's listening to the radio? Now? Oh really, yeah, we listen. Well that's all radio Wizard does is crunch these numbers, so he's known about this.
Speaker 1: This is nothing new to him.
Speaker 2: I think it was a report that came out of London and they're saying, okay, well the results are similar here in the US, but it made the newspapers over there, and then it went everywhere. Seventy eight of gen Zers are listening to the radio. According to this report, that's AMFM. That's not Pandora, okay, it's they're listening to the radio. Young people, they say they're sick of digital everything, so they're gravitating towards the old school analog tech more and more. I tell the story all the time about that guy's like, wow, man, people still listen to the radio, and like, yeah, it's in every car.
Speaker 3: There's still in everything.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And that's where I told the guy. I'm like, give you your phone, okay, take out your phone. That's a radio. That's a radio right there. Everyone that was listening to us.
Speaker 2: Where Blue October Worldwide audience saying hey, tune in here. That app on your phone, that's the radio. I mean it's digital, it's it's on your phone. It's the radio. Though, So they say that young people are just they're going back to the the roots, and I think maybe it's going Listen, the numbers are fine. Radio is doing great. Are newspaper's doing great, Our magazine's doing great. No is radio doing good? Radio is doing really good. I mean that not just because I'm in it, but if there's going to be younger people that are getting re excited about it.
Speaker 1: That's what you want. You want to cultivate and you want to bring them in to the party.
Speaker 2: And I'm wondering if they need that human connection because there's not enough of it, you know, if they're getting lost in playlists. And I get it, it's cool. I listen to playlists too, you know, where it's just music. But maybe younger people are saying, hey, I need to hear somebody says snake spunk in the morning. I don't think anybody needs to hear that, but yeah, young people getting excited.
Speaker 1: And then they say, young people are there's listened the more radio and they're not watching as much television.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Television is another thing. That's because it's so watered down.
Speaker 2: There's so much of it out there, you know, And the same can be said about radio because we got to compete against podcasts and everything else. You know, podcasts, that's why they're so That's why they're so popular because of the human connection. You know, if you like what they're talking about, you like what's going on in that interaction. Yeah yeah, yeah, but you know they're not talking to you. I'm talking to you right now. Those speakers in your car. You're driving this guy. Mike just said that you're in the funk.
Speaker 1: You're the sky Mike's taking what's he doing over there?
Speaker 2: But I'm talking to you. Thank you, thank you for tuning in, thank you for listening to us on the radio.
Speaker 1: It's important. What's important for us to put food on the table.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 3: I would really like to be able to put food on the table.
Speaker 2: At heart. We knew that there was a lot of younger people, you know, the gen zers, but it's they're getting re excited radio. You know. I love this.
Speaker 1: You know in the article their radio is back.
Speaker 2: It's there, it's been there, it's it's always it's really been doing well for a long time.
Speaker 1: But it's we don't take that for granted. Thank you, guys. I got a bit of a concert announcement here. Oh yeah, Brian Reagan.
Speaker 2: Reagan, Brian Reagan is coming to town on December fourth, playing the Bayou Music Center.
Speaker 1: Really funny guy. He's kind of a clean comic.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: He doesn't swear, which I think is the hardest kind of comedy to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I have a whole new appreciation. I mean, it's funny when people swear. When you don't swear, and you pull it off and you find other ways to do it, can relate. We do that every day here on the radio. That's true.
Speaker 3: You gotta fight basically, just Brian Reagan every morning.
Speaker 2: You gotta find different ways to do it, you know, you gotta find different ways to get the point across. So hot off the heels of the announcement that Brian Reagan's going to be here on December fourth. Tickets go on sale Friday at ten am through ticket Master locations. I will give away the first pair of tickets to the tenth caller interact with us. Call us seven one three two one two five. What do you think it's a bot over there? That's Chili is not a bot. It's Chili.
Speaker 1: He's gonna talk to real guy. Chili's gonna a real dude.
Speaker 3: Like now he's doing the robot. He's really good at the robot himself.
Speaker 1: A robot. That's pretty funny. Chili doing the robot.
Speaker 2: All right, clip that call him. He'll put your third of.
Speaker 1: Me and we'll get you the very first pair of tickets.
Speaker 6: All right, Ho Ho Alternative and Helm at the Rod Ryan Morning shown the buzz.
Speaker 1: All right, welcome back everybody. Rod Ryan's show.
Speaker 2: Just announced. Uh, funny man, Brian Reagan in town December fourth. Buy you Music Center tickets will go on sale this Friday.
Speaker 1: We like to give away tickets before they go on sale. I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: This is a bed word. How are you doing?
Speaker 9: Rod?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. I mean, I'm doing awesome today. I'm floating around here right now, having a hard time keeping these uh these on clouds down, dancing your colored ten.
Speaker 1: Edward, congrats, oh off?
Speaker 5: Love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Brian Reagan is a very funny guy. December fourth.
Speaker 2: Everyone else got this got to buy their tickets through ticket Master on Friday, but not you, dude. You're in all right man.
Speaker 5: Also, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Love that. I I Robot Chili.
Speaker 4: He's done a great.
Speaker 2: That's a real chili. That's a real guy. We don't have any of that yet. Nobody's getting replaced on this show. Are we ever replacing the co host? So three months?
Speaker 3: This is the last day, let me hang out.
Speaker 2: This is the last day of March.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeah, they just going at it.
Speaker 1: Just all right, We'll go with Alex.
Speaker 2: Kids, Alex Online, the muzz all right, what you got? All right?
Speaker 4: Today's all You're gonna like this one. It's called name that cheese? Oh you looking at different pictures of cheese and trying to see if you can name all of them?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh yeah, cheese. I love cheese.
Speaker 3: Cheesehead. If you can't name.
Speaker 2: Moll all right, I don't know that I'm going to be great at this well, and I guess you can't call yourself a cheesehead?
Speaker 3: Can you rock?
Speaker 2: Did you do?
Speaker 12: Good? Like?
Speaker 2: Can you all of them?
Speaker 1: You can just look at green air and.
Speaker 2: Know that that's what it is. I could.
Speaker 3: I could see green air from a milly.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, run Ricotta is easy. I'm trying to think like like a monster. Might be difficult for me if you don't see the edge of it.
Speaker 3: If you if you got an eye like I do, you got an eye for the cheese, for chee, they got a real cheese eye. That's a lot of people say about me.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that cheese.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that about it.
Speaker 3: Since I was a young boy, I always had an eye for the cheese. I still do.
Speaker 4: So go to check it out. See if you can name that cheese. I do have famous Drive Ryan Show Pagetobuzz dot com, The.
Speaker 2: Rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four five The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz. Okay, okay, I see what you were saying now, Alex, that might be my favorite of all.
Speaker 1: That might be my favorite of all. The new Lincoln Park that I've heard.
Speaker 2: Up from the bottom Lincoln Park Golf. It sounds good, it sounds good. I'm glad we're playing it. I'm glad we're banging it. We did a world premiere that last week, did a world premiere this morning of new music from Blue October. What else we got for you this week? I don't know. I don't know. But what a way to start the week. What a huge way to start the week. Still got tickets to go see Gaslight Anthem. They must say Gaslight Anthem County Crows on that bill. July thirty first Smart Financial Center at sugar Land. Great place to see a show.
Speaker 1: I'll have tickets for you on know the show.
Speaker 2: He got my six picks? Is everybody looking at him? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Okay, Milf Monday, geez, she's just destroying today.
Speaker 2: Milf Monday, Rod's six Picks from the Weekend, and then looking at girls and then Dave Navarro people want to go see the wedding pictures. Dave Navarro got married, so he he saw this chick on TV or on some movie and like had his people call her people. Yeah, can you imagine just being like.
Speaker 3: Let me, can you give Sydney sweety you call real fast. I think she's attractive and I'd like to speak to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like let me get my guy on that. Let me get my guy to call her guy. And I guess that's how it went down. Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 3: Mutual friend and he was just like, hey, well they put me in contacted.
Speaker 1: There and then and then how does that go with her?
Speaker 2: Hey, I got word here that Dave Navarro is interested.
Speaker 3: He just liked to meet you. He was super hot.
Speaker 1: You know he's sitting around somewhere with no shirt on and leather pants.
Speaker 2: Uh you interested? Yeah, she was had worked out. They've been together for a couple of years. He's another one. It's a really nice dude. He was on all the time. What was that show, rock Star super Nova?
Speaker 1: Remember that it was kind of like the rocker American idol type of show and it was.
Speaker 4: Him and I just remember him from every every VH one thing where like he would just he was always one of the talking heads, like about like whatever happened in like the nineties and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: He really became a reality star for a while, and I got a little nervous because he's such a talented guitar player and I didn't want it to be watered down, like a whole generation knows him from being on VH one and reality shows him and Carmen Electra Till Death Do Us Part or thing, and then he did some other reality shows.
Speaker 1: He was grooming rock stars and I guess groomy is the wrong word for that, and he.
Speaker 3: Was helping healthy yeah, creating new rock stars.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want him to be known as a knucklehead a reality show guy, because he really is like one of my favorite guitar players of all time. But good for him. He used to come on all the time. We did a once a week segment for a while where he'd come on and we talk about who got kicked off the show, and like he was down for it. He was on every week with us for a while. Super cool guy another really super cool guy to talk to. So I'm happy that he went out and got married.
Speaker 5: Good for him.
Speaker 1: Not his first marriage now, well Carmen Electro Oh yeah, that's true. I don't know if he was married.
Speaker 2: Before that, but famously married to Carmen till death. That's how saying they just didn't make it till death because they're both alive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, there's a death there.
Speaker 2: Marriage. Grandpa sneakers? Is there a thing called Grandpa sneakers?
Speaker 3: Like New Balance, the white New Balances?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Belcrow shoes, GQ. If you're following their lead, I always do. GQ says grandpa shoes are cool. Now New Balance released a new line that i'll say flat out look orthopedic, and they're coming out tomorrow. Grandpa shoes are in fashion now. These are called aller Dale's. It's the second article that GQ has done on them. So I don't know if they've got some skin in the game here with New Balance. They did a brown version a few weeks ago. Now there's the white ones that you've been talking about, and there's really I'm looking at them right now. I just I just google searched GQ Grandpa Sneakers or Grandpa shoes.
Speaker 1: There's nothing special looking about them that.
Speaker 2: They're described as a pebbled leather, normal laces, new balance logo on the side.
Speaker 1: Oh but this just then.
Speaker 2: They cost two hundred and fifty dollars. Let me ask you a question. You're a hip guy, I'm that are Hulkahs just for old people now and nurses? I got a pair of Hulkas early on, and I love them. I'm a guy that really likes squishy, super comfortable shoes like old people do. Yeah, and they're thicker, you know, they're really really thick. I got a pair of Holkas. I feel like I was early on them. I won't wear them now because it's all old ladies millwalkers are wearing them.
Speaker 4: I've always heard that, like like go to a hospital and like with the staff there, drinking and wearing on their feet are like the new trends, Like so like the Stanley cups. It was like the nurses and the doctors were always like when we go to my wife's nice doctor thing for the baby, yea, yeah, they're all drinking their Stanley's and they all have the hookahs and the elk clouds.
Speaker 1: Polkas and on clouds Okay.
Speaker 2: A writer for GQ declared that the brand has sidestepped the dad's shoe trend and decided to bring the granddad shoe into the mainstream. The problem is, and I guess it's not a problem for New Balance, is some idiot's gonna see this, they say, I need those. It's just it's a pair of sneakers. It's leather, regular pair of sneakers, New Balance. One that you'd make fun of some guy at the grill with his socks cranked up in jorts. But now it's people are gonna wear them. They want them.
Speaker 1: Ironically, that's what happens with all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And monically now is expensive and us not be That's what it is. It's why you get it.
Speaker 4: You get the blue blockers because the blue blockers are five dollars of Walgreens, and now blue blockers are like thirty five dollars.
Speaker 2: These shoes cost. These sneakers cost two hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm out on that.
Speaker 2: And idiots are gonna buy them, probably so, and they probably have their head shaved over their ears, curly hair, it's long in the back mullet, and probably a fanny pack. And wearing these shoes, all of that stuff and a standalone mustache, and those glasses that are probably like the shield those old yeah, those Oakley shields. All of that stuff was made fun of forever, and now you got guys wearing that stuff, and it's like that's a windbreaker. Oh of course I got to do a wind breaker. I didn't even put up a link because I don't want I don't want to be responsible for even one person buying these I don't I don't mind passing along the.
Speaker 3: Information that's suspensive for a pair of shoes.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting up a link to this. I told Chili, I go no link, no link, Chili, no link. Okay, you want to go black Grandpas shoes, you do that on your own time.
Speaker 1: You're not doing that on my time.
Speaker 5: The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, ninety four.
Speaker 2: Five, the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Maybe that'll be the next big thing that's happening as far as like a premiere is.
Speaker 2: You told me that there's some incubus music. There's new music that they're just sitting on, waiting for the right time time to pounce. Hope. So I sure, hope so much. Biddy, listen I trust those guys. They've been around a long time. They're going to know when the right time to release their music is. IM now, I would like the time. I would like it tomorrow. I would like it tomorrow at seven twenty. But I don't get an ideal. I don't think Brandon Boyd listens to the show. Maybe he does.
Speaker 3: He didn't respond on Friday and we were talking about it. I'll DM him again.
Speaker 2: He yeah, again.
Speaker 3: You might just see my last message, just seeing if we can get the song.
Speaker 1: Tell him how well it went with Justin today.
Speaker 3: If you want to call in, yeah, we'd love.
Speaker 2: To have you on.
Speaker 3: We we can premaire it first.
Speaker 2: We specialize in world pard here on the Rob Royans Show. Yeah, it still says unread all right, Oh you're on Unread okay.
Speaker 3: And you'll know this second time is his chance, the charm.
Speaker 1: That's what they always say, incubus sitting on new music. We're just waiting for them to send the word down.
Speaker 2: I see nothing about a ten percent chance of ring Claudie's guys today. Hies up around eighty four. A couple of years ago, it was a hot girl summer. We were all having a hot girl summer, right, Yeah, it was a few years ago, last year all about you. But I had a brat summer, Like all summer, I was just so brady I was. I had a brat summer. Yeah, I was bratty. Like you said, it was just the xc X. You couldn't stop me my brat summery. Yeah, my brad.
Speaker 1: I was undefeated in my brattiness.
Speaker 3: We'll call us the brat pack.
Speaker 1: Influencers are now having a dilly dally spring.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's time to stop these things. You go out and do nothing important, well, then you don't name it. If you're not doing anything, you don't talk.
Speaker 4: About it, and you don't The last thing you do is name it, and the influencers just can call that their life.
Speaker 2: Having a dilly dally spring. It's just not it's bad. It's really bad.
Speaker 3: Worst name ever.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe no, it is.
Speaker 2: You're right, it is.
Speaker 1: It's the worst name ever.
Speaker 3: You don't have a name for everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah you do. I think you do. Now. You talked about last week like hot Girl walk was just like we go on walks. You just call it walk.
Speaker 4: You have to have it to have a fancy name to it. Uh uh No, it's a hot girl walk Like, so what's different about it? Well, we go out five and we walk around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like around here. I'm a walk I'm a boss.
Speaker 2: Bay, I'm a boss bae. All right, you talked about this last week, the Avengers Doomsday. Please please don't say wrong superhero. I would never you do all.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm the biggest superhero fan on this show.
Speaker 2: You're not. I am, You're not the biggest. No one believes that to be true and constantly or trolling like you just did Avengers Doomsday. It was a five and a half hour cast reveal.
Speaker 3: Thank god, that's like probably a quarter of the movie.
Speaker 2: More than two hundred and seventy five A million people watched at least part of the five and a half hour cast reveal. I am sure a ton of nerds watched all five and a half hours, but it reached over two hundred and seventy five million people. You gotta get down with this Avenger stuff. Okay, you got to know who's who?
Speaker 3: I do, I know everybody.
Speaker 11: You don't know anybody, Black Panther, Wakanda whatever.
Speaker 1: The only thing you got right was that spider.
Speaker 3: Man, no black spider Man, no cartoon Spider Man.
Speaker 2: The only thing that got right is that that Doctor Doom, like Iron Man, has now become Doctor Doom, obviously.
Speaker 1: Using the same guy.
Speaker 3: It's like you would think that like wouldn't like the other Avengers, Like, hey.
Speaker 1: You look familiar, You're you look like Tony you were with us?
Speaker 2: No, not bad, It's crazy. I mean, listen, I get it. Robert Downey Jr. He's one of the finest we have to offer as far as an actor, but there is no one else to play that guy in the warl You guys are going to be able to suspend the fact that you have loved him as Tony Stark all these years and now you're just gonna accept him as Doctor Dean.
Speaker 1: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: I was a Danus guy myself.
Speaker 2: Who were you a Fanos guy? That what we're what are we giving away here? Before you piss anyone else off? H Gas Light, Anthem, County Crows, tickets on know the show, Good show, Alex, Please work on a question uh and have it ready for the flip of this break. Okay, we will do. Thank you.
Speaker 8: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five the Buzz. Welcome back Rod Ryan Show on this MILF Monday. Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do Do l l l La La La La la la La la la l All right, time for the blah blah blah blah blah. Yeah, that's the music that I don't know for some reason, I chose twenty years ago and I never changed it. This is what we use for know the show Do Do Do Do Do? It's four guests like Anthem, Counting Crows Tickets July thirty, first trigger in.
Speaker 1: What's your question?
Speaker 4: What did Jessica Simpson drink to help her vocal cords? It's working, edny know's doing that.
Speaker 2: It's working. Yeah, if you know, the answer is seven one, three, two point two five, Holla.
Speaker 14: Hey Alexa play ninety four point five The buzz on iHeartRadio getting ninety.
Speaker 1: Four point five the bus stations from iHeart.
Speaker 2: Radio, Houston's Rock and altern It down ninety four to five the buzz. See there Careless Whisper wrapping things up for us.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: It was a big day on the on links and guests. It was a big day.
Speaker 2: Everything like Facebook did really really well because of the oh we'll get a check in with Chili, find out who's gonna who's gets who.
Speaker 1: Gets the cash today?
Speaker 2: But we told this web thing an active day forty six percent more traffic than on an average Monday. Wow. Wow, what heck?
Speaker 1: That milk Monday a.
Speaker 2: Go go dancer something. Yeah, yeah, it's like a go go dancer body. The milk Monday just had huge numbers today. And then you guys did check out my six picks. Thank you, thank you very much. Is now time for Know the Show on ninety four to five The Fuzz La La la la la la la la la la la la la la, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this.
Speaker 4: Cody?
Speaker 2: Hi? Cody? How are you awesome? How you doing super awesome? Super awesome for a Monday too? Man, it's in a great mood, Cody. Let's say we can get you some tickets and get you out of here. Alex, what's your question, Cody?
Speaker 3: What did Jessica Simpson drink to help with her vocal cords?
Speaker 1: Come on, snake spunk, snake spunk for the wind. You don't think that you think that words come in for reading my lips? Oh, it's come in a lot already.
Speaker 2: Gas light anthem counting Crows July thirty first Smart Financial Center at sugar Land Tickets around sale now Smart Financialcenter dot com. Bro, you're in awesome. Man made a tractic more than awesome. That's great, Cody, Thank you man. I'm glad we could turn it around for you. Have a I hope the rest of your day is better. Okay, thanks, thank you, dude, give us someone that blue October Alex all Right, I mean you got your buddy, you got your best friend on guitar. He's jamming this riff and then just and then just hot stuff falls out of your face and you just start singing a song and that becomes the song. Pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like how we said it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he just started like it just it's what came out. He didn't have pre written lyrics or anything. You just started singing the song like God has favorites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're telling me, we'll bet justin firston felt as one of them.
Speaker 2: I mean, like my buddy would play that guitar and I'd walk up to Michael. I don't know any words, don't any words, I don't what to say. This was really special today. This was really really special today. So that starts to thank you Justin from Blue October and to the band for being so generous with us in this particular show in this radio station giving us the world premiere and people tuning in from all over the world on the app to listen to that song. First thing, they got fans everywhere, man, so I know, and that's why our web numbers were so big.
Speaker 1: People were just they were listening online, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, So thank you to Justin. That was great. Back it up to Homeroom Josh the Goat. He won again today doing Goat like things. That's four wins for him. Tomorrow he goes into the Hall of Fame if he beats that person, and it will be his unprecedented thirteenth time in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous in itself.
Speaker 2: So we'll continue giving away all the Pierce the Veiled tickets, the I Prevailed tickets. You know what, I got so excited about that Blootober song. I was gonna give away Buzfest tickets and we forgot. So I'll give away some Buzzfest tickets this week too, just to celebrate. And you know, Justin coming in for that, and that's gonna be exciting. We announced Brian Reagan December fourth. We'll continue giving away tickets to that.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chili, did you get a winner? Did you pick somebody for?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The one hundred dollars?
Speaker 2: It's is it really? Is it truly the last week? Yeah, to my knowledge, is the last one. Damn I hate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well, who's the winner today?
Speaker 7: Jessica Delgado Jessica, I should win an Astros jersey at work.
Speaker 10: Like that.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, thank you, Chili. What'd you think of the Blue October song?
Speaker 7: I thought it was good man, you know, like I said, like we had that industrial yeah, nine inch nail style, you know, yeah, like I could do it. I got a picture of myself going to a club wearing like pleather coochy daddy shorts.
Speaker 2: Okay, you with the hoochie daddy. He wears them if you know, like a collar around my neck.
Speaker 1: Everything's hoochy daddy.
Speaker 2: With this guy with a cigar really and a leather mask.
Speaker 1: Okay, make him stop, please, you know, make it stop, no, make it stop.
Speaker 3: He's painting a picture.
Speaker 2: That's it. We gotta go. Thanks. Leather like Vinyl vinyls strong. Well he whatever, get in the back. You know, he just can't stop the well tail hanging out, you know, Okay, whale tail. I'm done, I'm out. That's it, all right, we gotta go. Hey, I got four teams left for the golf tournament. Some of our sponsors said, you know what, why don't you sell the teams. We'll still give you the sponsorship money. Sell the teams, make more money. You thought you couldn't play in the rod Ryan Show Charity Golf Open, You can play in rod Ryan Showed Charity Golf Ope and Chili. Just keep it about golf. Has that been changed on the website? Yes, all right, he's telling me, yes, all right, he's on the phone with the winner. Yeah, you can purchase a four person team and join us out there in a couple.
Speaker 1: Of weeks out at Wildcat.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So that was new today, and I didn't spend enough time on it because I got so distracted. I'm doing these other things.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thank you, Shell Federal Credit Union, Thank you to everybody that dropped a selfie.
Speaker 1: Thanks for checking out links and guests. Huge numbers today.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it all again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We're on a twenty hour break all right, and then we'll kind of do some of this fun stuff again tomorrow. I'm up for a game. If you guys want to play some sort of a game at eight twenty, tell me what game you want to play. We can do that. And then I think, is Jeremy does he work here? I think so?
Speaker 3: Okay, he was off under the impression that he does.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, he was off last week. Jeremy should be back. I haven't seen him in the halls or anything, but he'll be on, I'm told. And he's got the NonStop noonter pick your ticket with him in the one o'clock hour. And I don't know what the future of this is, this new bl October song, but let's play it every day all day. I think so right. I want to hear more guys have an awesome Monday a m F. Well, wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff.
Speaker 1: Will be podcast.
Speaker 6: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.