Speaker 1: One on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Colt. Let me tell you what. I am already off to such a great start for a Monday.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Thank you for asking. I went to get a salad today, lex I do the thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a salad place. So you go through the line. There's someone in front of me, people behind me, blah blah blah, go through, go to pay, and the woman grabs the guy in front of me his salad mind stacks him. She goes, are you guys together? We're not, obviously, and he was like nope. And I go, oh, man, I was this close to get in a free salad. And he goes, you know what, I'm gonna get her salad. And I was like, no, no, no, I was just kidding. I was just kidding. He's like, nope, nope, you know what. I want to pay it forward today. Anyway, I was like, well, what's your name? So we shook hands. His name is Chris. He said his wife does like to pay it forward thing at like Caribou all the time. He's it's his it's his turn to do it. So he did, you're a chosen one. I am the chosen one. And but here's the dilemma I faced. I was planning on getting like a coke zero, but then he's like I already said he was gonna pay for my salads. I couldn't throw it in there. And then so I was just but I was just so happy, and go to your.
Speaker 2: Car, wait till he leaves, go back in.
Speaker 1: No, it really does put a pep in your step because I rarely have been part of those pay it forward things, and I've heard from the past like baristas actually hate it because it gets confusing and blah blah blah. So I didn't want to like make it confusing or anything for the people. So yeah, no, no, but I think it's okay because that doesn't mean I can't. I called Jake, told him, I was like, got my salad paid for it by another man.
Speaker 4: Well, the weird thing about the paid trigger had word line is like if you if you keep paying it, no one is You're not paying for it for anybody, because like he doesn't get the satisfaction of seeing your day being made.
Speaker 1: No, I just don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've seen people get screwed over by that. They're like, yeah, I'll do it, why not? And they're like cool, they ordered fifty dollars for the coffee. Oh my god, mine was like eight dollars and I'd pay fifty.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was because you were getting hit on though? Like he was gonna not even remotely.
Speaker 1: He made sure to mention his wife very quickly to make sure I knew I did not feel creepy. He was a genuine nice person, but it called you obviously started off by saying, oh, someone wanted me and bought me a salad. Then immediately laughed and he's like, well, it looks like you better do something nice today for someone. I was like, oh, I don't need that kind of pressure in my life, dude. I was like a dec No, sorry, the vending machine hears out. I hate, I hate that bad news. But I went home this weekend saw my mama for her ninetieth birthday. Crazy, isn't she so cute? I posted photos on my Instagram because she's so cute.
Speaker 2: She's getting She's active too for nineties.
Speaker 1: She still drives, which is a little scary.
Speaker 2: That's dope.
Speaker 1: Actually, what'd you do this weekend?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 2: We can't just brush past your dad? What about him, dude, dang nickie.
Speaker 1: Of my dad.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. I don't know when you describe him. He looks greasy. In my head, he seems sweaty, and every shovel he looked like if you were to put him in a suit, I'd be like, dude, he works on Wall Street.
Speaker 1: Calm down. Since I started here and I've talked about my dad anytime in the past, like thirteen years, I've posted a photo. Everyone's like, this is not at all when I am visioned. My dad has always been to get away with the Shenanigans because he has a handsome guy.
Speaker 2: He is very handsome.
Speaker 1: You thought the person who made this in front of you wouldn't be No.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I mean, basically, I got.
Speaker 1: My salad paid for today because of my family's good genetics.
Speaker 2: Felling and cold on one oh one point three kt w B family leave it up to you. Fallon.
Speaker 4: You can hear I have two on believable stories. Why my gosh, I'm sure everybody.
Speaker 2: Has seen it.
Speaker 4: The woman who got arrested and has a mugshot that's going viral because she's quote attractive.
Speaker 1: I have seen that.
Speaker 4: You want to hear about how much she could make on OnlyFans, or or this couple that found a beanie baby.
Speaker 1: I don't care about the beanie baby at all. You're gonna say they found one it was value, like ten thousand dollars or something. No it wasn't. No beanie baby has any value. And everyone's like, you hold, they're on eBay selling for sixty I'm like, they're not selling. They're listed because sixteen thousand, sixty thousand whatever. I'm like, just because they're listed doesn't mean they're getting the money. No one cares about beanie babies anymore.
Speaker 2: My sister had a million grown up. She's like this my retire exactly.
Speaker 1: Everyone thought that my mom had the like the Princess Diana bear or whatever, do that what this is? But no one cares.
Speaker 2: You saw the story the Princess Diana Memorial band. Baby knew they got it for like fifteen dollars.
Speaker 1: They're trying to sell the only one hundred maid and no one's gonna buy it. No one cares what people do because you're giving some person who's still hoarding beanie babies a lie of hope. It's not you got to move. You need a different retirement plan. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's unfortunate, but something people do care.
Speaker 1: I cannot allow this, this continuous like you are filled with continuous misinformation. And while I support ninety percent of it, sometimes I have to put my foot down, and today with beanie babies because it triggers me. My mom was a collector. I have to put my foot down.
Speaker 2: Dude, who knows if you and no, absolutely not. And there was like a beanie baby. Maybe there's like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure someone out there. I'm sure someone out there's dying for the tie die one that smells like cigarette smoke and moth balls dying added to their collection.
Speaker 2: It would be very nostalgic for me.
Speaker 1: Moving on, what's the actual unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Story that what people do care about? Attracted people getting mugshots? Now, this happened a couple of years ago. This guy got arrested and he was like super hot. It's like, wait, he's going to prison, gets out of prison immediately comes a model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't a couple of years ago. That was like ten years ago. Had these beautiful blue eyes, yes, still does also now didn't lose the eyes.
Speaker 2: Good to know the scirl gets arrested, and then a week goes by.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 1: He's a sorority girl. I bet you've probably seen the mugshot, like if you're scrolling around randomly on social media.
Speaker 4: So then last night she gets arrested again and people are like, well, it's got to be for you know, publicity marketing. So somebody's like saying, hey, she's gonna make an OnlyFans, and they projected out based off of the marketing that she's had.
Speaker 1: Her name is Lily Stewart, by the way, and I saw the original and she's like, yeah, I got a bunch of creepy guys my dms. But then yeah, you're right. She gets arrested yet again for going even faster. So yeah, people speculate she did that on purpose for another mug shot.
Speaker 4: She's gonna launch it only fans, that's what they're saying, and based off the the gorilla like buzz marketing that she's had, they say the first month, the first month, she's gonna be able to make thirteen million dollars.
Speaker 7: Girl, do it?
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 1: Just you know what to include your face. Everyone knows that.
Speaker 9: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellan and cult on one on one point three KDWB.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go through some quick ones. Uh, snow White bombed at the box office. Made something as low as like forty three million dollars. Now, you might be like, forty three millions sounds great, not when they spent two hundred and fifteen million to make the movie. I guess it's the worst performing live action film since like Dumbo. I think Dumble's Dumbo was their worst. Yeah, that's it's so weird because it feels like unnecessary. Well it'd be good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Well also, I mean I just run out of ideas, I feel like at this point, but it seems like it would be cool to bring those to life, but just everyone hates it for something.
Speaker 1: Some was the one like leading character that never speaks, so it seems so bizarre they chose that one anyway.
Speaker 2: Even didn't you say, like the Lion King one was just like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I didn't mind the Lion King the first one where was just a complete actual remake. Yeah, a lot of people didn't like the way that cgi animal's eyes were like there was no soul behind them. Kind of I didn't mind, Actually kind of liked that one. I didn't like Moufasa. I thought that the music was horri blay and very forgettable, and the internet turned on me with that take. Like two hundred and fifty thousand people told me I was wrong, So yeah, sucks.
Speaker 2: Suck.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Anderson and Pedro Pascal, they've been seen out and about. I started spreading rumors they're dating, so obviously TMZ had to respond to my rumors. They said, despite rumors, they're not dating. Oh gay, oh gay Pedro and who Jennifer Anison? Well, oh dude, the hot couple, right, it's an incredible couple.
Speaker 2: Calm down. I ship that for sure too.
Speaker 1: I think they'd be really cute together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be awesome. Peter just deserves to be happy. So to Sandston, who I'm just so excited about the possibility of this.
Speaker 1: I know you love it so much.
Speaker 2: And the Last of Us comes out in like.
Speaker 1: Three weeks roll what tenth or something. I'm very excited for that. Oh my gosh. By the way, I know you didn't watch it episode last night of White Okay, I cannot stand you right now, Colt. And here's why he won't watch the most talked about show on television right now, White Lotus, but he's in here. Have you seen The Originals? I'm like, are you talking about that stupid spin off of Vampire? Yeah? You go to watching it and I'm like, how old is that? He ended in twenty eight d I'm like, I'm not. I'm not against getting a recommendation for something. Maybe that is old that I missed. I remember the Originals. I have no interest.
Speaker 2: Dude, it's so much better.
Speaker 1: I'm sharing a hard time believing that, especially you, who had the biggest crush ever on Ian summer Holder.
Speaker 4: Well, I do miss Ian, but this same they're not in high school anymore, so it's a lot more adult.
Speaker 2: What happened on White Loaders? Tell me?
Speaker 1: I can't. I don't want to spoil it because it just came out last night, but I will say I predicted it was coming, no pun intended, and I am disturbed all day today. I've been disturbed.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm excited to see it in seven years when I decided to watch it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't wait for the recommendation in seven years. Have you seen the show called what is it?
Speaker 2: The White Loads?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 2: The one thing?
Speaker 4: Okay, for real, though, I do think you're gonna like this one. There's the one where it's like a medieval kind of like Game of Thrones, that's what it is. And I just I just finished The Red Wedding.
Speaker 2: Okay, and let me tell you, dude, what do you do? Dude, You're gonna love it.
Speaker 1: It's crazy no one left the Red Wedding being like, I love that Red Wedding. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: There's a lot wrong with you on twist lot things.
Speaker 1: Also, Justin Bieber, he's been posting a lot lately, and I always do feel like everyone always says, oh, it's not about go go him as it just seems a little comedian that he's like overly posting when she's dropping her new album, how he has anger issues, he wants to grow, not react so much, et cetera. I do think that Justin Bieberg truly needs to, like, if he's not get some like help, because I feel like there are these signs where he's posting stuff on social and I'm not even basing it on the way he looks like a lot of other people are, just you know, it seems like kind of cries for help a little bit. And I hope that he's able he has the resources. I hope he's using them.
Speaker 4: It does remind me of help Aaron Carter a little bit weirdly. I thought that over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I was like, dude, just given like Aaron Carter vibes, which is a down the road you absolutely don't. Obviously, George Foreman passed away. Very sad news, but this is so crazy. He had such success with the George Foreman girl. I say he was making and it's not clear for how long he was, but he was making like four and a half million dollars a month at the peak of the George Foreman Girl. I had one, you know, may Turkey burgers. I've booked on a George Foreman girl back on a weight watcher's day. It was just so gross to like the little tray that would catch the weird meat runoff.
Speaker 2: Oh, you would never drink it. I knew you would.
Speaker 1: No, I did not sick. The term meat runoff should be a sign that hopefully no one did.
Speaker 2: Kt w B.
Speaker 1: One on one point three k d w B with Fallon and cults. I'll be honest with you last week when we did, like anyone listening who lost a fingernail or toenail, it's it's stuck with me. It stuck with me for the weekend. It haunted me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a rough one.
Speaker 1: I know someone who lost a toenail from a from a crock giblet is an arty called giblets, not the the giblet ripped their tonel off. How haunting is that? That's not what we're doing today. We're moving past that trauma. Anyone listening who won or lost money betting on the games? Are we talking about March Madness games?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Just any game, like any any professional sports game, because that, dude, there are so many people I talked who do betting on like a weekly basis, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, how are you are you like borrowing money for it? Like I'm just confused.
Speaker 4: And it just seems like there's so many apps out there now that you just go on you drop like twenty bucks here and there?
Speaker 1: Can you do that? Even though like sports betting isn't like a thing here.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Well, I don't know if you they have to like see your location, I guess, but a lot of people will like go to Wisconsin or whatever just to like start betting on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyone listening who walked out of a job, just walked.
Speaker 2: Out immediately, no two week notice.
Speaker 1: I think we don't want like this, Moore, because I've shared this story I think a couple of times already of me quitting on the spot at a radio station.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who saw something weird while hiking? I used to always say if I saw a man in blue jeans on a hiking trail, I would take a photo of him. I would send it to Jake and I would say, if I die, this is the person that murdered me, because who goes on a hike in blue jeans? And people would get really mad and they'd be like, oh well, oh no, notabord jeans. I'm like hiking, No, you monster, not even for a walk. I think it's weird. Don't you get chafy? Those are athletic pants.
Speaker 2: I feel like chafing isn't like universal.
Speaker 1: It's like a you shouldn't be wearing jeans when you're being athletic. It's monster activity A good though, if you any of these categories good, it's a call. Six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katiew b won or lost many money betting on a game, walk out of a job, or saw something weird hiking one on one point three KATIEWB with fallon and cold. I have to mention this because this is so cool. Tomorrow kicks off something epic. If we got so many messages when we were giving away the Kendrick and Sissa tickets, So just so you know, tomorrow we kick off Pick your Ticket Tuesday. Every thirty minutes, someone wins tickets, and then you get to pick which tickets you want, so you can choose from Kendrick and Sizza, the Weekend, Charlie XCX, Halsey and Katie Perry. You're like, it doesn't matter. I mean, so many options. It's so great.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be fun.
Speaker 1: So we're kicking that off tomorrow morning and then it'll go throughout the day and we're doing that on two days. Obviously, Pick your Ticket Tuesday.
Speaker 2: You saw every thirty minutes, Yeah, babe, that's insane.
Speaker 1: I know anyone listening who won or lost money betting on games, walked out of a job, or saw something weird while hiking. If you have one of those, you can call us at six y five to one nine eight nine kd W B which category you fall into.
Speaker 8: I've been seeing something weird on I heike.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what did you see on a hiking trail?
Speaker 5: That's just like you're in San Paul.
Speaker 10: We rust on a hiking trail and there was a skeleton like it's fine, and a skull hanging from a tree of like an animal.
Speaker 2: You you got to get out of there immediately, like a big animal.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, we've heard around the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's see. Now, in a scary movie, you would have kept going and investigating until you fell into a hole that someone made to trap you. So I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 9: They're not getting me no survival.
Speaker 4: And staying so good. Okay, thanks for the call. Appreciate you. Hello KATWB which category do you fall into?
Speaker 1: I walked out of a job Ooh I can feel the anger and your voice still. How long ago was this?
Speaker 10: Probably ten years ago now, but.
Speaker 1: You still it's still there within you. What happened?
Speaker 10: They hired me and it was supposed to be like an event planner, and literally they brought me to a gas station, so I didn't even have a car, and I had to go up to the cars and show them this wonderful product to try to get it by for me at.
Speaker 2: A guess that seems like a pyramid scheme.
Speaker 1: Also, how anything to do with an event coordinator situation at all?
Speaker 10: It didn't at all? And I called because I couldn't have my car with me. I called my mom to come and pick.
Speaker 3: Me up.
Speaker 10: And got my car and that was that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, like hair, here you go, have a good day.
Speaker 2: No, did you ever get a check after that?
Speaker 9: Or no?
Speaker 2: Did they even pay your see that?
Speaker 10: I didn't even care.
Speaker 8: I didn't even Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Walked out of Panero one time. I worked at Panera for like four hours and yeah, I'm not going to do this. And then I look it back. I cannot believe I had the audacity to call it the next day and be like, hey, are you guys gonna.
Speaker 1: That is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did, they did, so, I mean, cool, okay, pretty sweet?
Speaker 1: Called abe Hi? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 9: I walked out on a job?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 5: I had devoted my time there for about fifteen years and I got a manager who, uh just she was like a military officer and I couldn't even go to the bathroom without her pony on the door. Saying there's customers out on the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, that's crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I walked in the back. I called my mom and I said, I can't do this anymore. I know I don't have a job lined up, but I'll find another job. And she's like, go for Diana, I'll support you another mom.
Speaker 1: Mom, that's so nice.
Speaker 5: So I threw a two thousand dollar bracelet at my boss and I said, I'm out. I had already hung up my key, said Diana, did you hang up your key? Diana like, and I kept walking through them all and I'm like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Good, I'm out here.
Speaker 1: Good for you? Oh that's yeah, that's not a good I bet no one enjoyed working for that person.
Speaker 5: Nope.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for calling and sharing. I'm glad you got out of there with Diana, you know.
Speaker 10: I PA.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Colt. Oh, I shocked my lips. Shock my lip on the microphone. It's so weird because it's about to get like shocking in here.
Speaker 10: Oh.
Speaker 1: Secret of the Week. This is where someone reveals a secret they haven't told new one and they tell us for some ungodly reason. We'll do it in five minutes.
Speaker 7: You're not going to believe this. It's the Secret Story of the Week with Vallan.
Speaker 2: And Colt on one on one point three kt w B.
Speaker 4: You have a secret, you can always dm us Fallon and Colts this one Fallen. Sometimes they're unbelievable, and this one, I'd like to think that it's fake, just because we.
Speaker 1: Always say we're not gonna be judgy, and then we're nothing but judge. By the way, So I can't wait to see where this is going.
Speaker 4: So my boyfriend and I have this weird bedroom thing. It started as a joke after watching Jurassic Park.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop, but now it's like this whole thing.
Speaker 1: Stop.
Speaker 4: We dinosaur role play. Sometimes I'm a velociraptor. Sometimes the trysatops.
Speaker 2: He horns.
Speaker 1: Oh, for some reason, you said try saratops. I thought pterodactyl. And okay, I gotta tell you where my mind went. She had somehow attached herself to the ceiling fans.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of creativity you can have, but that's going down. She goes on to say this, here's the kicker.
Speaker 1: She wears scales. Did she have a did they do costumes from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Scales will be nice because you could grip on.
Speaker 1: Does she takee horns to her head?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing. I don't know they she did say, he's into the horns.
Speaker 1: Okay, she must have horns something.
Speaker 2: Dude. I guess he's getting like because if you do have something to hold on to, and I.
Speaker 1: Don't think you'd be able to unless they were super lude super well or they were some kind of tight headlamp kind of vibe with horns. Hold on Amazon.
Speaker 4: He says, here's a Kicker's a kicker. When he gets to the ending, the ending, you know what I'm saying, the you know the part where he.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: No, what do you mean when you know? Yeah?
Speaker 4: When it happens, he lets a full on, high pitched tarodactyl screech out, arms spread, headback full.
Speaker 2: The first time. Wait, can you.
Speaker 1: Stop for one second and look at the image I googled an Amazon chicken orders try sad up now or horns with an elastic strap. Okay, sorry, how do we know that? Go back to the sounds? What So when he's you know, when it's coming to the end, when he's happy, peak peak.
Speaker 4: He lets a full on, high pitched tear dactyl screech out, arms spread back, headback, just right.
Speaker 1: So a lot of a lot of guessing here because I don't think we technically know this sound. The pterodoxtyl makee so and I don't think that sounded like one. I would say it's.
Speaker 10: More like.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: It's like good, that is what she's hearing continuously now because at the first.
Speaker 1: Time continuously he wishes she was.
Speaker 2: She was like dying. She was like, Oh, it's so funny.
Speaker 4: And now she says it's just part of the experience, and she hopes neighbors don't hear anything.
Speaker 1: They own the only do tarodox.
Speaker 2: At the end, Yeah, that's his go to.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because he loved a try Sarah toops.
Speaker 2: She's try serratops.
Speaker 1: So does she not have to make a sound because she never is satisfied?
Speaker 2: I guess, But what does it say, try serratops? Do they just ground? Like, oh, yeah, it's not Could you imagine we travel bag of time?
Speaker 6: Just pull?
Speaker 1: It was like, oh yeah, so you're telling me that they are. This person's a little different. She's grunting. I'm imagine there's some what's it called when you shuffle your foot in the mud, you're gearing back, you're kicking sands.
Speaker 2: Exactly what you're talking about. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Before you're in a charge. She's probably a couple of those. She may go up on two legs at one point, which is very natural for a human. But she's a try Sarah tops. He's holding to the horns and the next thing you know is was he the tero doctor or is he just make the sounds?
Speaker 2: I don't know what he is.
Speaker 1: I wonder if there's a swing where if there's a harness harness situation. I really trust your selling bears.
Speaker 2: I think that he's a t rex and he can't use his arms full leagues, and he wouldn't make.
Speaker 1: The sound of a pterodactyl. So anyway, in summary, she consistently hears.
Speaker 2: That's correct.
Speaker 1: Oh it must hurt its throat so bad, dude. I always feel so vanilla when I hear stories like this. But I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm cool. You want to know what to do with with that?
Speaker 10: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: I would be like, go find a different dinosaur. This is why they're extinct.
Speaker 7: Today's trending with Felon and cold.
Speaker 1: On one on one w B. Can I just tell you what the conversation as we were having in the studio, so our promo guy was in here, Pat and I don't know. I was like, have you guys heard of the Savannah Bananas? Of course, but I've never heard of this. And I go home to Indiana this weekend. Everyone's freaking out. They're like they're like the Harlem Globetrotters of baseball, but like it's so fun and so on around. It's so and I was like, how I never heard of them? And I was like, oh, they must not come to Minnesota. They're like, I bet you they do. I look it up. They come to cochs Field and like August and they're like, you don't understand. The wait list is so long. My friend Samantha back home, she joined like a fifty dollars a year club. Oh, so that she just gets early access to buy tickets. Yeah, that's crazy to me.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much they're making, like the actual players, but it feels like there's more eyes on the Savannah Bananas than they're like any on actionfessional team.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Have you text have you heard the Savannah bananas text five three nine two, Am I the only one?
Speaker 4: You might be the only person who is, which is confusing because you seem to be like hip, You're up on technology.
Speaker 1: You know you have the Savanna Bananas phone seventeen.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't have the newest phone.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 1: Anything is newer than your phone. You have a razor still brah uh dairy queen hooking it up, girl, don't you worry.
Speaker 4: I got you.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: They're doing this thing now today through April sixth, my birthday. You can go if you get the app, the DQ mobile app, and you're a DQ Rewards member, and you purchase anything for a dollar or more, you get blizzards for eighty five cents. Don't say I never did anything for you. In a continuation of just ripping each other generations, we almost go through this every day, and trending people were coming as prompt seasons. So gen z is going after millennials, and millennials are like, show up, We'll come for you. The thing is is like, why are you hating on our fashion from millennial eras? I don't know what the hate was. I know, the big thing I remember as a millennial is you had your hair on top was split into tiny little rolls. You rolled your hair back to the hair up and a big hair sprayed like curl. Oh got That was like the big trend when I was younger, going to prompt But I don't know why gen Z's rip us because you know that you're just gonna get ripped in a few years. Also for your prom choice.
Speaker 4: Right, it's a learning lesson because eventually, dude, it'll come back to hanum.
Speaker 2: They'll be like, oh, oh, how dare you?
Speaker 1: But they this is one thing. A lot of the millennials are like coming to comments in support and they're like, our generation is the last generation to have unfiltered pure fun. Because while millennials had social media like MySpace and Facebook was starting, it was not what it is now where you were constantly updating. I was still, oh, this is embarrassing. I was still getting my cop my photos developed. Okay, I was still getting them developed at an actual like CVS or Walmart or whatever.
Speaker 2: They had CBS's in the fifties. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'll come for you. You're not that much younger.
Speaker 7: Than me.
Speaker 2: I remember being in chemistry class and dude, it just dropped. It was so cool.
Speaker 4: They finally came out with a Facebook app. Like before, you'd be on the browser. I'm talking about Wait a minute, there's an app, dude, and you just like refresh them and you're supposed to be doing like a lab or something.
Speaker 2: It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy you had a cell phone in a classroom. I'm a little bit older than you, so only the rich people have some into my classroom. That is your trending. We'll come back with your after school pop quiz, your chance to when Nickelodeon Universe passed the Ballon and Cultabati one a one point three KTEWB with Fallon and colt Uh just a little recap. A minute ago, I brought up the Savannah Bananas. I never heard of them in my life, and I was because anyone else heard of them. I got ripped on the text line. Someone actually said I would kill, actually kill, for Savannah Banana's tickets. They're so hard to get your hands on.
Speaker 2: How do we get those?
Speaker 1: I I feel like, dude, I'm more of a Twins fan.
Speaker 4: I don't care every thirty minutes given away Savannah Banana tickets that'd be.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Our promotions director could not get them so clearly. Yeah, if you want a discount on Twins tickets, by the way, send me a DM on Instagram and I'll get you a discount code for Twins, the Real Baseball team and the Twins Cities fallon on airs my Instagram handle. I'm gonna get you a discount, baby.
Speaker 2: Girl, I hate you.
Speaker 1: Okay, time for you to win some Nickelodeon Universe tickets right now? A couple of wristbands. Do you go over go over ride all the rides that you want. Shout out to mal America for providing those six five, one nine eight nine, katiew B, that's the number to call to win these, and we just ask you a few trivia questions and if you get those right, you went, I'm worried people are calling thinking they're winning the other thing I said, I don't want to say again, Hi, KATIWB. What's your name?
Speaker 6: Justin?
Speaker 1: Justin? You are calling for Nicola Universe passes. I just want to make sure you know that, okay, Justin? All right, Hi there, what's your name? Asia and Justin? Going head to head today? For these Nickelodeon Universe passes. I'm going to ask you trivia question. If you know the answer, you chime in with either Justin or Asia your name, and then whoever gets the most correct wins. Are you ready?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Question number one? What country does pasta come from?
Speaker 3: Asia?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Asia, Italy. That's right.
Speaker 2: That was a crazy one. What I thought?
Speaker 1: Question number two? Which animal can grow its own tailback?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: Asia, a lizard.
Speaker 1: I guess lizard is correct. I will give you a heads up. I accidentally have the same questions in here I used last week. But you are new contestants. But Asia, you did when the tickets justin. Thank you for trying again. Tomorrow we'll have more of these. Asia, You're gonna get a pair of Nickelodeon Universe passes. Congratulations. All right, don't forget by the way, we're playing the weekend. Tomorrow's a big day on KATIEWB. It's pick your Ticket Tuesday, which means every thirty minutes calm down the weekend. Every thirty minutes you have the chance to win tickets to whatever show you want. We give you the options of Charlie XCX, the Weekend, Kenderkins says a Katie Perry, And there's one more Halsey. There we go. That kicks off tomorrow every thirty minutes on KDWB one on one point thirty KATWB with Ballon and Cult Pay. Have my husband on the phone for a confession. Hello, Hello, Okay, So Holt constantly talks about you, your body, your physique, your dedication to being healthy and fix.
Speaker 4: Well, I know the amount of work that goes into it. I just feel like it doesn't get highlighted as much as it should.
Speaker 6: Well. I appreciate that, Colt, and I agree with you. Yeah, I just you get to talk about it more.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, tell Colt how much protein you get in a to day? How many dips and whatever you do a day?
Speaker 6: A lot of dips, a lot of protein, you know, tracking a calories doing it all.
Speaker 1: How much protein you're not like you're like cult when I ask a question.
Speaker 6: Like one hundred and sixty one hundred and seventy.
Speaker 2: Grams day, Baddy, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: He said he didn't have to wipe anymore.
Speaker 4: It is just coming out clean. I mean, at that point, when you get so clean, I don't doubt it.
Speaker 1: We'd have to dive in that deep should have kept it to myself.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 1: The point is Saturday, this man has been He won't even eat like a bite of a cookie I offer him. We go take my mamma out for a ninetieth birthday to Cracker Barrel for dinner. I would like you to sit back and listen as he tells you what he ate at the Cracker Barrel. Jake, the floor is yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I went. You know, this is one of those situations where it's like I'm not here to I'm not here to count bites and calories at mamma's ninetieth birthday. So we're going off the rails and a cracker bill, which is delicious. So I got the ten ounce steak and eggs with the hash brown cast role. Uh, I ate about I ate all that, plus about six biscuits.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's not getting put butter on them.
Speaker 6: Butter on them and dunks them in the gravy. Half of all his pancakes and then bacon also, oh yeah, her bacon, and then two fat honking slices of this like triple teared vanilla cake.
Speaker 1: It was the four layer cake. Four And at one point he first of all he ordered a diet coke.
Speaker 6: To go with it. You know, I don't want to go too crazy.
Speaker 1: At one point I got him, I am a mamma's chicken and dumplings.
Speaker 6: He's going going so slow on it. She wasn't finishing.
Speaker 1: It was dishonestly, Its me sick of my stomach to think about how much he ate.
Speaker 2: How so, what is the time frame on this to put in perspective less than you'd think.
Speaker 1: My grandma didn't even finish your chicken and dumplings in the time he ate all that.
Speaker 2: So we had a ten ounce steak with you said what kind of castle?
Speaker 1: It was fried by the wayak two three eggs, crown castle.
Speaker 4: And then you had six biscuits with some grape dipped and gravy pancakes.
Speaker 1: Bacon pancakes had fruity pebbles mixed dinnal.
Speaker 2: Dude, after eating clean, your stomach had to be such a.
Speaker 6: Rag or up from the floor up. Not good.
Speaker 1: He kept disappearing. Everyone kept going worst jake or all was like worst at I'm like guaranteed he's on the toilet.
Speaker 6: Not good. Good.
Speaker 4: Sorry, we don't ever get to use all as much as we said, dude and you're in house with a tommy ache and you gotta that would suck.
Speaker 1: You would think that would stop him. The amount of French onion dip and lays wavy chips he ate on top of it.
Speaker 6: When we got home, I kept sneaking back for she made our sounds from Kim made these like delicious sliders like Italian grinder sliders on the uh on the Hawaiian rolls where you like bake them in the oven and stuff. I had two. I was like I had three, and then there was like four left and her husband had many. I was figuring like, yeah, maybe we're saving those for him. But as time went on, he didn't go back there. So I gets back for like at least two more of those. I think I left it with one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now that you're going to Hawaiian next, you can't even like you might as well, this week is a wash, right, you just gotta.
Speaker 6: No, No, we're back on it all. No.
Speaker 1: He told me it's important when you're the strict to like have a couple of days like this because you if you plante, you gotta you know, really spruce up the metabolism.
Speaker 6: True, I have heard that you got the metabolism. Yeah, you gotta and they call him free feet or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your body doesn't know what's going on. You know what's going on, all right?
Speaker 6: Thank you, nanke.
Speaker 1: Biscuit boy, I love you.
Speaker 2: I see people.
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie w B with Fallon and Cold. I don't want to say this is just like a woman thing. I think women have their their people, Guys have their people in a lot of situations. So as a woman, I feel like there have been these, you know, various waves of people that are kind of like self help gurus, if you will. The big one right now is mel Robbins. She has this book that I see every woman ever posting about that they're reading. I even read it. They'll let them theory. And then I was listening to this podcast talking about these kind of like self help gurus, and she had a very interesting point and it made me go, oh god, I got to take a step back. I got to talk about this on the radio. We're gonna talk about this, dive into it a little bit. Maybe you're one of these people that follow them on social maybe you're part of the Rachel Hollis crew. Initial we're gonna get into that for in a second when we come back and get your thoughts on it, maybe two in about four and a half minutes, one on one point three Katie w b with Fallon and cult. So throughout our lives, I like we've all witnessed various kind of like self help books that have with this big moment, right or like self help people that kind of like they're supposed to inspire you, but they usually have like one like one big point, like an overarching theme. And the one that comes to mind for me in the past, like I don't know, fifteen or so years that women were specifically into was this woman named Rachel Hollis. I was never into this person, but she I remember she had this book and it was like girl, wash your face. Everyone in their brother was reading. I mean they were obsessed with it, like was their Bible or something. So I hosted a book club here at the radio station. I was like, well, I should pick this because this is what women are really into right now. And I remember I read the book and there were so many issues through the book, like with her diet, her weird diet stuff, and then like her weird relationship with her husband. I was like oh this is not for me. He's never a fan of hers. Years later, she's kind of been canceled. I think she's because she basically was giving all this therapy to marriage advice to women with her husband while she was getting divorced, and then they filed for the words. Everyone's like, we just went to a seminar of yours, paid a ton of money, and you're getting divorced with the hell. So anyway, she kind of got canceled for a while. I don't even know what she does anymore. I don't keep up with her, but she's not like that as relevant as she used to be. Right to me, the new one is like the Mel Robbins. She is everywhere I downloaded and Rhett listened to. I didn't read listen to her new book, They'll Let Them Theory, And I am seeing every person I know on social media post this book the left them theory. Oh my god. The theory is you have that attitude, right, someone's acting.
Speaker 2: Like a jerk. Let them.
Speaker 1: Don't let it affect me, dude, this is going on. Let them, you know what I mean. It's it's as simple as that, right. So I listened to it. I'm like Okay, this is okay. It's not life changing information for me, but it's okay everyone. And then I start I go to another podcast and this woman I really respect. She's very intelligent. I like her take on a lot of things. We have a lot of kind of similar outlooks on life. She was like, Yeah, all these self help gurus, like your mel Robbins, et cetera, they don't have any like they did not go to school to be a therapist. Most of these self help gurus they don't i mean really care about helping you. They make money. They write books, they have seminars, they have and they just make money off of you. And it's so ridiculous to think one little sentence like let them could fit this whole complex group of humans who have so many different backgrounds, et cetera, et cetera. Yeah, and you've said, like on the guy side, but there's there's so many guys like that that you've seen.
Speaker 4: Well, there's there's this guy who exposes all these like alpha male type people where they'll be in front of like a giant mansion that's like a Rolls Royce and they'll have like a bunch of employees like making them like launch your dinner or whatever, and then it turns out like that was like a weekend thing that they got an airbnb, they rented the car, they hired like these people to like hand them a bucket of ice to dump their head or dump their head in for like the cold plunge or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's all it's all faked.
Speaker 1: So then you buy their like I'm a ton of content to post a bunch of videos and I have a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of clips and it'll be like dude hustler University. Yeah, by now I can make you rich in ten days. Here's how.
Speaker 1: So the question is, are all the now if any of these people I've mentioned have helped you, then that's great, you know what I mean. It's how some people don't believe in psychics, but some people really believe in it and it helps them. So you're like, I don't want to, you know, crap on your parade. If that helps you, great, But in the overall arch of things, are they just scam artists? Are we just spending money and giving our money to scam artists?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you remember this, but like a few months back, you and I put out an official job posting. We needed official members of the Falon and Cult. Oh yeah, on our staff. We got teachers, we got plumbers. We also had an official therapist of the Falon and Cult show. I want to call an action will license professional when we come back and see what they think. Do they agree that these people are scam artists? Or are Should we be listening to them? Do they have great points? Because I just want to save people money, right that you're probably spending money on books and stuff, and like maybe I don't know. I will do that when we come back in five minutes on KDWB Salin and Cults on one oh one point three KDWB. Okay, do we already have her on the phone?
Speaker 10: We do?
Speaker 1: Okay, Hi Carly? Hello, Hey Carly, it's Fallin and Cult. How are you hi? How are you good? Did you think the day would come when we would actually redeem our usage of you being a full time employee for the Fallon and Cult show as our official therapist?
Speaker 5: I mean, as long as I get like salary for this, then we're good.
Speaker 2: For sure, we'll get back.
Speaker 1: It's iHeart. I mean, just keep looking for that check in the mail, Okay, Carly, I'm putting you on the spot here, so I don't know if you'll have a lot of thoughts or opinions on this, And you could also choose to not be a part of this if you don't want to. So, okay, do you know the like Rachel Hollis and mel Robbins people of the world, of course? Okay, So I listened to this like podcast recently and I was just putting this out there as a generalization on the radio as an actual licensed therapist, how do you feel about people like this? Because the podcast I was listening to said that she just does not love these these almost like self dubbed gurus who give like this just one generic phrase of like the let them theory to people who have so many different opposing backgrounds and life issues, et cetera, et cetera, And she always feels like it's just a money making tactic and it's kind of like scammy. How do you, as an actual person who went to college for this, feel about people like that?
Speaker 5: One thousand percent agree? I mean, of course there's some situations where these things can apply, obviously, but there's so much nuance to the human experience. There's no possible way that you can just say let them to every situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I listened to the book and I was like, you know, I see Mel Robbins her like clips on social media, and so I never liked Rachel Hollis. And that's not because she got canceled. I remember her book Girl Washed Your Face was so popular, so I picked it for a read in my book club and I read it and I was like turned off by everything in her book, and I was like, this is not my person. Right then she kind of got canceled blah blah blah, and so some people were like, well, Mel Robbins is the new Rachel Hollis. And I was like, oh, that's an interesting take. So I was I just wanted to hear from an actual professional if you and it's good to hear that. That is like a something to keep in mind when you're reading really deep into some of these things.
Speaker 4: Well Robins too, she has a book out called like There's like ten years Ago maybe, and it was like the five second rule.
Speaker 2: Where it's like, dude, if you have an ADHD.
Speaker 4: Or you have any the depression or whatever, if you want to like take control of your life and you don't feel like doing something and you're procrastinating. Just count to five and at the end of five, get up and do it. Now, I was like, I feel like there's more to it, I don't know, and more to it. Yeah, yeah, my crippling depression and anxiety. I'm gonna count to five and I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 6: It right now.
Speaker 10: Here we go.
Speaker 6: When you're cured, you're healed.
Speaker 5: If you just count to five, everything is fine.
Speaker 1: That yes, I love it. Well, Carly, I do apologize for putting you on the spot, but again, as a paid employee, I'm glad you were able to show up for work today and be a contributor.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you too. You just made my whole days you.
Speaker 2: It's about time for histou went fellon and cold.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like a joke. Now you see a jacked up truck, You're like, we overcome Satan four.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and no, what I'm like, I grew up in South Indiana where every truck had a lift kit, you know what I mean some kind of like Okay, it's just I know it depends I'll.
Speaker 4: Come from Texas, dude. Oh yeah, they would have to pull out many trampolines and jump into their truck that way and then pull it up with a rope. They're like so high up up the ground, it's crazy. Right, when did it happen? When did it start? Who had the first jacked up truck?
Speaker 1: Johnny apple Seed.
Speaker 4: Chandler Bing Chandler nineteen eighty one. Chandler started a movement.
Speaker 1: Hold on, is this a person or a city?
Speaker 2: No, this is a dude.
Speaker 1: Eighty one is actually not that long ago. I know, well it is, but to me, eighty is only twenty years ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sixty six inch tall tires. Some called it a monster truck going up and down the street, but he called it Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Wait, like, isn't the name one of the trucks for a monster jam?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Is that where it stems from?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, we're finding out so much about Chandler.
Speaker 1: Lord, you're teaching a history lesson right now. I thought maybe you knew a little bit more about it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I know that he named his truck Bigfoot, but I'm just putting two to two together. Dude, The monster truck big Bigfoot definitely stemmed from Chandler's car.
Speaker 2: Had to, right, He started a club in his town.
Speaker 4: Now the issue is to join this club, you had to have at least eight inches.
Speaker 2: He wishes of a lift.
Speaker 4: He wishes, which stems back to the part of me saying like, are you overcome and saying for some Chandler, what's going on now? People say Chandler was was an aggressive womanizer. He would be all right every single day.
Speaker 1: Now listen, every story you read, by the way, is it about a womanizer? I've noticed is what is your algorithm.
Speaker 2: Now, Chandler? Oh my god, I'm just finding this out about Chandler.
Speaker 1: Did you pre read the article at all?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Clearly he didn't, because you're learning as you read blot Twist.
Speaker 4: Chandler originated the big Foot from the monster trucks?
Speaker 1: Did I not? I mean it was literally two sentences into your own story.
Speaker 2: This is a lot.
Speaker 1: I am embarrassed for you. That's great. You seem to not be embarrassed enough for yourself.
Speaker 2: You invented the lift, a truck and bigfoot. That's wild.
Speaker 7: It's the Pop Culture Minute with Sellon and.
Speaker 1: Cult On one on one point three kd WB, brought to you by Ovo Lesigo Lenz. I was sure that Jennifer Aniston and Pedro Pascal Pascal were a thing because they were kind of together at the SNL fifties, which whatever. There are a lot of celebrities there. But then they're out about again and they're like, they're not duting despite all the speculation, I'm like, I still don't buy it. Still possible they are. It is also possible that they're just good friends.
Speaker 4: Now from the body language I see in this photo, Yeah, it looks like they're smashing, but that's just I don't.
Speaker 1: But they could be smashing without it being dating.
Speaker 2: That's out. That's out.
Speaker 1: I can't gave up with what's in and out.
Speaker 2: The news thing is like, if you're smashing, you've got to be dating.
Speaker 1: Are you going to watch the new Logan and Jake Paul like TV show? No, I don't think everything about you, says a guy who watches their show. I'm not going to sit down with you have a reality TV show? You're not going to watch that?
Speaker 6: What is it? What?
Speaker 1: Paul Bros. Max original series Paul American Okay is slated to hit Max on Thursday.
Speaker 6: So what does it?
Speaker 4: It just goes like in depth look at their life and what they're doing on a daily basis. Yeah, are they fighting each other? I would watch them fight each other.
Speaker 1: I feel like I don't know a fun fact, I didn't do a lot of research.
Speaker 2: Are they smashing or no each other? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's out smashing each other. Yeah, okay, glad we covered that.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be watching it?
Speaker 1: Shut your whole nose together. No, I'm busy while we're on doing our radio show.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you get in trouble.
Speaker 1: The Jonas Brothers check this out. It's their twentieth anniversary tour. Ah, that makes you feel so old.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, dude. Remember back in the day when they were just like on the Disney Channel singing stuff like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the Living the Dream tours launching August tenth. They're going to be all over. And they kicked it off with the Jonas Khan a big effect.
Speaker 2: Which looked actually really exciting. Yeah, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: I know they need to come to Mall of America and do a Jonas Kahn Junior.
Speaker 4: And I love that their little brother Frankie is just always sitting there chilling on the sidelines, just representing.
Speaker 1: He also just rips them on social and it's so funny. He just burns. I love it so much. Sad news every week. And George Foreman passed away. But you know it's funny because I did not know him as a heavy heavyweight champion, but I knew the George Foreman girl, and I used one ridiculous the craziest thing about him having this George Foreman girl. At the peak, he was making five million dollars month on this bad Boy. Oh my god, can you imagine so much money?
Speaker 2: It's so awesome.
Speaker 4: You just put out a product, dude, you got That's what you got to do. You got to put out a little something for the people to buy.
Speaker 7: Fallon.
Speaker 1: Thank you cult. Yeah, I can't. iHeartMedia owns everything I do, so I can't I buy your growth for sure. I'd have to give a percentage to iHeartMedia. So it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: So snow White bombed at the box office forty three million dollars all it brought in. You might be that it's not too bad. Yes it is. They spent two hundred and fifty million to make it, so it's actually very very bad. Yeah, yeah, you kin with all the drama. Yeah, I know, but then a lot of the reviewers said it was good, so I thought maybe it would turn people around.
Speaker 7: It did not.
Speaker 1: That is your pop culture minute. One more thing, justin Bieber, he's posting that he has anger issues and he's like, I want to grow and not react so much with the carousel photos. And I really do hope that he is seeking out some help, because I do. It feels like he's going through a lot. I mean, posting something like that on social media.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope that he's reaching out getting help. I mean, yeah, I always get a little worried about him. That's definitely that is your pop culture minute. One oh one point three Katie w b with Fallon and Cult. I was just saying to Cult, like we've had like a weird few weeks the animal encounters, like last week we had which is crazy. It's been a week since our Love is Blind events, so like things were totally different. But this is where you call in and you share truly an encounter you had with an animal, and it can be any kind and it can be funny or scary or whatever the case is. Six five one nine eight nine kd WB. We'll dive right in what's your animal encounter?
Speaker 8: So a couple of weeks ago, me and my boyfriend were coming back from poker night at our friend's house over in the suburbs and Maple Grow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We literally drive through his neighborhood, like it's a pretty suburban neighborhood, like very white neighborhood. Yeah, and it's late, it's like probably past midnight, and we see a deer like in it's staring at us like we're driving up.
Speaker 5: We rolled the windows down.
Speaker 8: I go, oh my god, I rolled down the window and it just kept staring at us.
Speaker 10: But it kept staring at us like it didn't move.
Speaker 2: So was it staring at you in a way where it's like, what's up?
Speaker 1: Did you tell you was judging you?
Speaker 8: Like it looked it looked like it was about to like jump on the car staring at us.
Speaker 1: Don't like that.
Speaker 8: And we parked into his driveway and the deer was behind our car at that point, not to cross the sidewalk, but it was still like in distance. If I got out of the car, I was afraid it would run at me.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And it finded me of that one Netflix show it was like in the.
Speaker 3: Past year, like where we leave the world behind.
Speaker 2: I think, wait, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 6: That's what that deer.
Speaker 8: Reminded me of. And I was like, I don't know what's going on, but that deer has seen do you know something's about to happen?
Speaker 5: And I don't know what?
Speaker 2: So what did you get out of the car? What happened?
Speaker 8: We waited until like bounce away and it was like a good ten minutes.
Speaker 5: It's like, that's the best.
Speaker 2: Description ever for a daughter. A deer leaving just bouncing, that's what they do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did you feel any like sensual tension or was it just like aggressive?
Speaker 5: I don't sexual at all.
Speaker 8: It was more like I don't know what this dear is gonna do, Like if it.
Speaker 1: Was intimidating, wasn't.
Speaker 3: It, dude?
Speaker 6: It was.
Speaker 5: It was weird.
Speaker 8: It literally reminded me of like this year is gonna like show me like it's future and I'm gonna like be sent I don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't even know where.
Speaker 1: Stone for you that night.
Speaker 8: Also like I've been in the country before, so I've seen deer. I know how they act, Like I go to the cabin, but that particular.
Speaker 1: Deer looks like sketchy sketchier. It was a weird year, weird deer. That's chaotic. What's your name, Sophia? Thank you for calling and sharing your deer story.
Speaker 7: I'm fund it was to articulate the feeling I'm going to.
Speaker 1: Just I don't love one on one point three kd WB doing animal encounters. It's where you share, truly, like just something funny or crazy or wild or scarier, whatever it is that happened with an animal. This text came in. It says, my ex boyfriend had a plow truck in Turkey's used to size up the plow all the time. I'm texting and I'm like, dude, jerkys are crazy. I'm not even surprised to hear that, not at all. But we're taking your calls right now. What is your animal encounter?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: I was in middle school and I worked for a butcher shop, and I would ride my bike from my house and take a back road to the butcher shop and one day fox decided to chase me all the way to work.
Speaker 1: Oh God, was I just nipping at your ankles as you're peddling?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: Luckily I was a bit ahead of it, so it wasn't close enough.
Speaker 4: But I bet you were cycling faster than a peloton instructor just trying to get out of there.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I was ready to clock out when I clocked into work.
Speaker 1: I feel like when I first of all, foxes are fast. Secondly, that makes me think they have like rabies or something. Why else would it be chasing you.
Speaker 4: I think it was mad because you were working with so much meat. I was like, dude, that could have been mine. You're stealing my meat off the streets. This is crazy, that's possible.
Speaker 3: I still smelled light meat from the day before.
Speaker 5: I don't know that's a scent.
Speaker 4: Okay, side note, side question, sidebar. You were in middle school just working at a butcher shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was my first job. My dad started working there and they needed somebody to do cash hearing and ah, okay.
Speaker 5: Thirteen at the time.
Speaker 1: But you were doing cash hearing. You weren't in the back grinding stuff. No, later on, I was.
Speaker 6: Later on, I was in the back helping. Nice.
Speaker 2: You graduated to that quite the promotion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you for calling and sharing. Hi ktew B, I am calling in for the animal yeah, what's your story?
Speaker 9: So say, I and I work out in Prior Lake. In my family, whenever we see a bald bald eagle, sorry, they always we always represented as like a.
Speaker 5: Family member and we only usually.
Speaker 9: See them in like when you only see one. But today I saw two of them circling probably about fifty feet above me for a good fifteen minutes, just circling above me. And it was I just felt like it felt real that like someone in my family or somebody was trying to be like, hey, I'm here, I'm watching over you. And I just got I should share that just because that was from today.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. I've heard people feel like like cardinals are kind of like their family members visiting them. They believe in that, like signs like that, And do you did you have someone in mind you were thinking of?
Speaker 5: I have a feeling it was.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I definitely think one of them was my grandma. Yeah, absolutely, this past July. Yeah, and I've been feeling signed from her a lot recently and it just popped in my mind. I was like, it's got to be her.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Was the eagle judging you or did Grandma see him? Happy with your choices.
Speaker 8: Lately or what you know.
Speaker 9: I don't know if they were trying to like swoop down and eat me.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: They were there for a while just circling.
Speaker 6: Me, and I was like, am I gonna die right now?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I got a beautiful moment. Are terrified?
Speaker 2: I'm you're low clinging.
Speaker 6: Right for real? For real?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Well, thanks for calling any share. There's a podcast I listened to and it's called National Park After Dark and sometimes they'll do these trail tales and they'll people it's people sharing their stories from trails they've hiked, and a lot of people will kind of go on these like hikes, like maybe they used to hike with their dad and they'll go out there and they've just lost their dad. They're like, just give me like a signal, and they'll get these crazy signals like that or signs I guess more so than this. And it's like it almost makes me cry every time I hear one of those stories because I always think that they're really beautiful.
Speaker 6: I love it too.
Speaker 9: It's it's a sign and people just got to look out for those times, because if there's always always someone there trying.
Speaker 1: To you know, it's one on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt. There is a light flashing in the studio next hours and I cannot focus. It's like a strobe light a little bit. It's like a light bulb just clearly going out. Oh my gosh, it is like gonna give me a headache. I gotta take I'm going on my five If I'm taking my five minute break right now, we.
Speaker 2: Can just walk over there and just turn the light switch off that be I'm on the radio.
Speaker 1: I can't just walk over there.
Speaker 2: Time, No, just shut up.
Speaker 1: We're gonna okay, fine, time me.
Speaker 4: Your time strits now one two, three, four, five, six seven eight, Rea shit ten eleven, twelve, thirteen, thirteen seconds thirteen.
Speaker 2: I was kind of quick.
Speaker 1: Oh I fell for the trick you do with kids, didn't I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you did it my head. It feels so much better already.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, anyway, got my work out him for the day.
Speaker 2: You were like a flash of green.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I'm more on green today. Thank you. We're to come actually the one K wordplay your chance to win one thousand pennies. If you'd like to call and play, call six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. This wha one on one point three KATIEWB with Balon and Colt just a heads up. You just heard Kendrick, Clamar and Sisa. We have more tickets. And the crazy thing is that's not all. It's pick your ticket Tuesday. So tomorrow, all day, every thirty minutes, we're gonna get a winner, and you pick which tickets you want. So you could choose Kendrick, Clamar and Sissa, you could choose the weekend. You could choose Charlie XCX, Katie Perry or Halsey. Those are your options. But it starts off in the morning and then all throughout the evening we'll have it. So for us it'll be like two ten two forty three, ten three forty four ten four forty You get the deal, all right, let's dive right in. Hello, Katy w B.
Speaker 10: Hi, I would like to play this K wordl Wow, WHOA WHOA.
Speaker 2: One K wordplay one K wordplay.
Speaker 1: Your chance one yeah. I got so excited your chance for one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: You didn't crazy?
Speaker 1: She was slide today. What's your name?
Speaker 10: Brittany?
Speaker 1: Brittany?
Speaker 6: You guys many a time.
Speaker 1: Have you played the one A wordplay then yeah, and I won. Oh my god, you're getting greedy out here, went in all this cash. Brittany. Wait, who did you win with last time? It's a good one.
Speaker 5: You did.
Speaker 1: Is that you're gonna partner with again today?
Speaker 6: Me or Colt?
Speaker 10: Oh, that has a goal that I wanted to win.
Speaker 1: Okay, but we can try it. Let's try it, all right, Colt? Get out, Brittany. What are you doing right now?
Speaker 5: I am driving home?
Speaker 8: It's my favorite on the way home game.
Speaker 1: Okay, perfect, All right, Brittany, you know the drill. We'll give you four words. You give us a word that comes to mind for each, and we'll see if cult can match you. Your first word today is mean like M E A N mean.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 1: Your next word is plow like p as in Paul l O W plow.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, No, okay.
Speaker 1: Your next word is giant. Why do you say slide?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, and your last word is peach.
Speaker 8: Fun.
Speaker 1: All right, bring Colt back in. Oh all right, you have a quick turnaround here, buddy. Okay, here we go. Let's see if you can match Brittany.
Speaker 4: Your first word is mean, mean, okay, mean, Let's see mean.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm thinking of mean, like a mean mug.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, that's what you said. Oh I really thought you guys were girls. Mean girls is like I literally the cups in front of you. Okay, your second word is plow, p l ow plow your snowplows? No snow is correct.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 1: Your third words giant ooh giant. I know this one threw her off too.
Speaker 2: Giant Uh like a mo I guess like giant monster?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: Oh no, hold on, no stop it large?
Speaker 1: No large was better than monster, but she went with like Minnesota State Fair giant slide.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And your final word is peach cobbler. No buzz. Well, Brandy, keep trying to match up with cold. I will keep trying. Thanks, Brandy, have a good night.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: I got a gym membership over the weekend and I used a pool.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, I had to do something in the pool that I feel is like, dude, wasn't my responsibility, but somehow it became my thing. And I want to see what you think in like six minutes. Okay, now, one on one point three KTEWB with Founding Colts. I got a gym membership over the weekend.
Speaker 1: My fitness freak.
Speaker 2: I go to the pool with my daughter. I was, dude.
Speaker 4: The position I found myself in was very irritating because one, it's fine if you don't want to like swim with your kids or whatever, you just want to like sit on the sideline while they're swimming. Cool at whatever's But one of the kids, a group of kids, i'll call them a pack a pack of kids, they lost the sinky all the way at the bottom, you know, like one of those like sink toys.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know, I bought some for all of recently.
Speaker 4: Okay, this pool is like twelve feet deep, right, and for some reason, I only went when the deep deep end was open. They were doing like laps or whatever and the other. So they're like, hey, you're the only adult in the pool. Can you swim down to the bottom to get this sinky? I said no at first, just because I have my daughter, and she's like she was like kind of nervous because it's like the deep end and there's a lot of splashing piece.
Speaker 2: So I was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: And then the dad starts barking over my shoulder from the sideline like oh, we'll just take a second, just swim down there and get it. I'm like, all right, you hear it off?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what were talking about? I was just my responsibility.
Speaker 4: So then part of the reason why I didn't want to do is because I was a little nervous because it's been a minute since I I went twelve feet down water. I don't usually do that, so part of me was starting to think, like, will I be able to do it? It can be scary when I get down there. Yea, what if I lose and my daughter's just floating above me as I'm lifeless at the bottom of the pool, Like I don't know what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: So the Dad's like, oh, come on, you know me. I caved me.
Speaker 1: Did you hate confrontation?
Speaker 4: I was like, okay, yeah, let me help out your child. So then I I mustered out the courage.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're a hero.
Speaker 2: I got it, dude, I swear to god. I made a six feet and I turned around immediately went up her hair like They're like, what's wrong? And I was like nothing. I try to dive back down again and I couldn't get it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: I was like feet away from this little seven year old child.
Speaker 4: It was his daughter or something like a girl was like, dude, I got further than that, starting roasting me left and right. I swear to god, this kid was no older than two years old. I'm telling you right now. There was a twenty four month old child that was like.
Speaker 2: I got it. Literally threw a bottle of milk, got his mom is a dope cool.
Speaker 4: And it swam all the way down and it got the sinki and they were like, that's how it's done.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right. I didn't want any of this to begin with.
Speaker 1: You're six feet tall. You are halfway there.
Speaker 2: Dude, why so hard you go down twelve feet? I didn't have dogles on ask. He was one of the kids coggles like a four year old.
Speaker 1: You can borrow those like, no, stretch them out with your big head.
Speaker 2: It was stressful.
Speaker 1: It's stressful here in the story of am farrest for.
Speaker 7: You today's trending with fellon and cold.
Speaker 1: On one on Katie w Get ready for a car in front of you to hit the brakes when I tell you this situation, just be prepared for it. How are your brakes Because if you're near a dairy queen, you're probably gonna hamper skirt, get that, get off that exit lane. They're doing their deal again. They got their eighty five cent blizzards starting today go through April six. Now you do have to have the DQ mobile app. You have to buy something else that the dollar are more easy. Guess what I'm getting chicken tenders with the Texas toasting gravy. Shut up, now give me my blizzard for eighty five cents. Chi ching but a being I just made money and.
Speaker 2: They still hang it upside down to when you get the blizzard.
Speaker 1: I think that you're supposed to. But I think that any person like you it's like for down or it's free, they like punch you in the face. I think it's usually what happens.
Speaker 4: I'm like the flags of It's like, yeah, doude check it out, ice flex boom.
Speaker 1: It's just so I don't want it. It's I've said this before. It's like to me, it's like the server who doesn't write my order down. I don't need it. I just want to make sure all the ice cream and the oreos stay in there, and I just want to make sure my actual order comes out the way I ordered it.
Speaker 2: Every time I get most of the time.
Speaker 8: Hope.
Speaker 2: It just kind of slides out just to be awesome, just like, oh yeah, dude, sucks.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Why so you can wait longer to get another one?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 1: Why would you ever want that?
Speaker 2: Like someone's like, yeah, check it out, suck.
Speaker 1: Most popular cocktails in the US, according to data, Say, okay, what do you think? What do you think is the most popular? Gonna be the top five? I'm not gonna do tense. I'm not feeling that generous right now.
Speaker 2: Like mihido.
Speaker 1: Oh who, how do you pronounce them?
Speaker 2: A meido?
Speaker 1: You say it kind of right?
Speaker 2: How are you supposed to?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now I'm questioning with mohido?
Speaker 2: Yeah, flaming hot mahido.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna say mahido like my dog. Yeah, mohitos.
Speaker 2: Is it in there?
Speaker 1: It's yeah? Number six a nice not top five Old Passions number five, Espresso Martini number four, Moscow Mule number three, Martini number two, and Margarita Martini is the one that I've always wanted to drink because it looks so cool, but I cannot handle just straight vod could basically burn in my throats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just got to push past it.
Speaker 1: But a margarita hail. Yeah, if you're looking for me to get to a point that you don't want to see, it's a filthy fallon comes out at the Margarita's, my saucy drink.
Speaker 2: All right, take your word for it.
Speaker 1: You don't care a bit.
Speaker 2: I mean, we go to Rojo. You can show me right now.
Speaker 1: I guess, dude, we got to go to Rojo there. Margaritas are very strong, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, dude, almost someone say too strong.
Speaker 1: No such thing, No such thing. That is your trending. By the way, my story about how I handle Margarita's is your trending. This is the fallon.