Speaker 1: Excited to have you as a guest. I get excited to know what you've been up to and know a little bit more about you I've seen and I've been following you for quite some time and trying to get you in this seat. So tell us what you've been doing.
Speaker 2: Just working a lot. You know, I have a few businesses in the fitness and health space, a sports nutrition company called Ambrosia Collective that we have like the number one vegan protein in the country. I'm not vegan, but I used to be for like three years, but I've been doing like taking for myself vegan protein for eight eight nine years.
Speaker 1: What made you kind of do the crossover and changed since you said you were before and.
Speaker 2: You know you haven't while I go back to eating meat, Well, I wanted to test it out, see what it was like. You know, I enjoyed it. But you know, when you're moving around a lot, when you're traveling a lot, it's hard to eat the right things. Sure, so I found myself eating a lot of like just nothing but carbs to stay satiated when I was on the road, and that was an ideal. So, and you know, I get my blood work done a couple times a year, and I tested it, like, you know, before I got off of meat, off of meat and then coming back on meat and just being moderate about it. No, I wasn't a big difference. Now. Before that I was eating just a lot, right, and it was not that good. So since then I kind of went kind of prescytarian, just mostly fish. But also I was doing a lot of fasting and stuff like that and that helped a lot. So from there to going to stray vegan, it wasn't much of a difference. It stayed healthy, so I've seen it wasn't necessary for optimal health, right. And I I like meat, certain meats, you know, so I like to taste I like a steak every now and then. I like fish, So I wanted to get back into that for sure.
Speaker 1: I myself like I'm not I changed life so like eating wise, I don't even meat or port and being from Texas eating steak like three times a week, like it was really difficult in the beginning, but I will say I had to do it too. Me traveling a lot, I was like, it's not a lot of choices. So when I didn't travel as much and living here in California, we have a lot of options that I feel like are good. It made it easier, so I feel like, you know, it just for me is just so now I don't even think about it. It's been probably like five years that I hadn't It's definitely and just not because of mething. It just felt it made me feel better.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, I really like beef. I love the taste of beef, you know.
Speaker 1: But to each his own, I'm with it. I'm with it.
Speaker 2: But I don't eat pork though I only eat chicken once in a blood. I just don't like chicken. M and but yeah, but I get it. California, it make they make it easy for you to beat healthy, you know what I mean. So a lot of things that a lot of things.
Speaker 1: So you also are into like, you know, bodybuilding. What made you get into that? Just because naturally, because of you being an amateur boxer and that kind of lifestyle, It's just kind of something you naturally wanted.
Speaker 2: To do well as a kid, you know, I just wanted to be big and strong, you know, I was a typical boy, you know, wanting to be like It's funny because cartoons now is different from when I was growing up, they got hate Arnold. Now right when I was going up, we had he Man and g I Joe like these swoll little figures. So these were my little baby heroes. Yeah, of course, mister T. H. Kogan and stuff like that. So I want to be big and strong, that's all. And you know I started. I started boxing at a very young age, at like twelve, and they just go hand a hand with like lifting weights and running and pull ups and all that stuff. So I literally been doing all of that since I was like eleven twelve years old, like my entire life. So it just became a part of my identity, part of what I do. Regular What does what.
Speaker 1: Does it mean to you to be up, become or be a boxer.
Speaker 2: To be a boxer, I mean, you know, to get in the ring and take fights. You know, it's a I think it's a very noble sport with that mentality.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people have that, you know when I go in to do that, So like, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 2: I think it's best for people. Is easy for people to get in it when they're really young. When you're young, you don't really have any fear, you know, you know, and when I was young, you know, I wanted to fight all the time in the ring, and the older you get, it did get a little more scary because people start hitting harder, you know what I'm saying, The stakes are raised higher. So but once you're locked in, you're locked in and having that Not everybody had that mentality, but it's a good mentality to have because you know, if you know fighters, they're usually good people. They kind of mellow, kind of chill. We have our aggression and all of that, but it's channeled in a productive way, you know, And I think that's important for really most men in society because if you look at like the history of human beings, you know, we've been our species have been on this planet for like two hundred thousand years, right, and we've only been kind of civilized for about ten thousand years, right, So the majority of the time that we've been here has been very like aggressive, like chill or be killed, hunt, you know, things like that. So it's like people don't have that outlet anymore to like let out that aggression, to express that aggression. So I feel like combat sports is a good way for men to work that out, right, So you know, you hear a lot of like domestic violence, you know what I'm saying. There's a lot of silly shit nowadays, a lot, right, And it's like, why is that? Why is it like that when most men, like people in my world, we'll hurt somebody that hurt a woman, you know what I'm saying, Like, why would you hurt a woman like physically put your hands on a woman. So it's just so bizarre.
Speaker 1: But there's also been people in your sport that has been those true domestic violent charges as well.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. Now here's the flip side to being in my sport. Like a brain trauma, head trauma. You know, there's certain types of traumas that we endure that fighters will endure that will make them even more violent, you know what I mean. So it's a real thing. Uh you know, they CTE and things of that nature or concussions. So it's a fine balance, you know what I'm saying. So I never experienced that, so I can't really speak to that. It's something that I don't relate to. I don't understand, but it happens unfortunately for sure.
Speaker 1: But I think, you know, I get what you're saying as far as like in a more professional outlet way where it's like you're not on the street fighting anybody, you're not doing you know, any in your house fighting. You have an outlet to leave what you're doing on the mat, on the in the ring or whatever that you know that may be. Yeah, so I thought that's being said, Who would you say of that? What was your biggest inspiration?
Speaker 2: My inspiration? Excuse me? I would have to say, like maybe someone like Muhammad Ali, because he was more than just an athlete. His greatness transcendent sports. You know, you have to think about at the time that he was fighting. You think about fighters now, you think about how much money fighters make athletes in general, but there wasn't making that kind of money back then, right. I think the most he made for a fight might have been a million dollars, you know what I'm saying, maybe two. But back then, he was willing to sacrifice all of that and even you know, sacrifice his freedom potentially to stand up for his beliefs, for what he felt was right in his heart, right and integrity. And I don't see athletes living like that nowadays. You know, we had a few years ago when the coach of the Clippers was caught on tape saying the N word, right, and then you had these players like in protest, they turn their jerseys around. I'm like, you a sucker. You're still playing for Massa. You know what I'm saying. You're still out there running up and down with that ball. Don't play, you know what I mean. So people so in fear of, you know, losing that paycheck.
Speaker 1: And then the situation that you wouldn't play.
Speaker 2: It depends on if that bothered me or not. Now, I gotta be honest. That don't bother me. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, But I wouldn't protest at all. If I'm a protest I'm gonna go all the way. You know what I'm saying. But it's a word. I don't care. Demand's a eighty ninety years old. I expect him to think like that. You know what I'm saying, And I don't care. You know, I don't let words that somebody say control my emotions and my feelings. So it doesn't bother me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like that's I think it's it's you can go either way, you know what I mean. I think that it's people like I said, I agree with like it. If you're going to say something, then either do something or don't say something at all. It's unfortunate that it has to be that way at all. That does Those are the matters that are happening in this world, which is crazy. So other crazy matters with COVID going on. How did COVID kind of affect your businesses? And what did you do to in light of all of that?
Speaker 2: I want to take it back a little bit. What did you think about that situation?
Speaker 1: What did I think about that situation?
Speaker 2: You familiar with it.
Speaker 1: Not really to obviously, I know the like logistics of what it really is. Okay, go ahead, all right?
Speaker 2: So the coach the Clippers, the old white man super rich was it?
Speaker 1: But it was which one was the owner?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: That was it? I'm not the coach to owner, That's what I was like, Yeah, yeah, it is the owner of the Clippers, some old being there, white dude. Right. He had a young black girlfriend and she was bringing like black dudes with her to the game.
Speaker 1: I think she was an Asian girl or something like that. But I think the check when you said coach, that's what I was like. It throws me off, but I know exactly what you're talking about. I definitely agree with you, Like I feel like it's I'm not in that situation where that word would bother me, and that's you know, but it does bother me to hear that to people talk like that. But it's unfortunate that that's how it is. But you said, he's a ninety something year olds. That's how you expect him to think. And it's unfortunate that we have to expect him to think like that. But that's a world that we also live in too, and he's so old in those matters that people probably never called him out. And it's unfortunate that because what he's saying is wrong, in the context of what he's saying is still wrong. It's just I feel like people didn't speak up enough to say those things to make them think about what they're actually saying right. And that's how you know.
Speaker 2: And those are the instances where I do come doone violence, punch him in his face, you know what I'm saying, Like I dare somebody say it wrong? You're respecting right, somebody gonna you want to hurt my feelings? It depends on how I feel that day, Like, all right, since you that doesn't hurt me. But since you want to do that, I might slap you in the face. You know what I'm saying, Marke, You know it comes with the territory. You're going to talk that talk, Let's walk that walk, you know what I mean. So you know I'm not the best person in the world. I'm a little petty, But I'm just saying that's that's why I would be on it.
Speaker 1: I think we can all be a little petty. Sometimes I can of on watch buttons off. Yours are being pushed a little bit more than the other.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just want to teach somebody a lesson for sure, you know.
Speaker 1: So health and wealth, you know, those are some things that you do. And what else do you do in your spare time?
Speaker 2: Should take naps, take sure, and my girl, we just hang really that's it. We just be having fun. If I'm not doing something with my kids, we all hanging out, you know, just trying to really enjoy life. Like life. You know, life could be hard, so I really try to enjoy it when I can. And life could be hard and it could be very short. We don't know how long we're here for or i'd be trying to live on ten.
Speaker 1: Live on ten, That's true. I like that, especially nowadays, just you know, you don't never know what's going to happen, never know, never. No, So you say that your relationship status you're single, married.
Speaker 2: Well not married, but I'm in a yeah that's wifey wifey.
Speaker 1: So how is that? And you're in the world that you're in now, do you get any like people coming at you where it's been non effective in your relationship?
Speaker 2: No? Not really. I mean we live I feel like a really traditional set up, you know, and traditional in the sense of, like, you know, we practice polygamy, you know what I'm saying. And a lot of people will be like, we'll give a lot of push back to that, but I'd be like everybody live in polygamous just lying about it or some of y'all in denial, you know what I'm saying. So you know, Like, so when it comes to like, you know, me, who I am, my status, access to people or whatever. I've never been like girl crazy because I never It's not like I never had girls and then got some money or whatever, then I can get girls, right, That's never been the case. So I've had girls when I was young, you know what I'm saying, when I didn't have money, college whatever. So it's always been a normal thing for me.
Speaker 1: But being in the entertainment business, I feel like it's sometimes it's just thrown at you a little bit more where it's like how do you fight that off and let it be known, like no, this is my lady, like you know, be respectful and put those boundaries in place for your fans and you know people around you.
Speaker 2: I just tell them, you know, if somebody's being disrespectful, like, yo, respect my respect, my woman, you know what I'm saying. But it don't even it's no need for that cause we might want to have fun together, you know what I'm saying. So you know, it's all about respect. How they come at us when we go out, they be on her like crazy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So she's, uh, ladies is always where it's at. It's like that, you know, it's kind of the bait, but not in a bad way, but it's like it's just fortunate to have that lucky piece.
Speaker 2: It'd be crazy when we be going out, she getting dressed up, it'd be crazy. It'd be if you a vibe. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been jealous and a girl's been too much on your girl?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never.
Speaker 2: It's not a thing where you.
Speaker 1: Know, some people their ego goes into place and it's like, hey, not me, Nah. It's all sharing is caring, Yes to an extent of course, what luxury do you say that you enjoy treating yourself too?
Speaker 2: What do I like? Cars?
Speaker 1: Like your watch?
Speaker 2: Cars and jewelry. Yeah, that's my little thing, car, cars and jewelry. You know what I'm saying. I feel like a man like you know, if you think about animals in a while, think about birds, right, bird male birds put on ease, elaborate displays to attract, you know, a potential mate. Peacocks like all kinds of birds, they do dances, crazy stuff. Right. So I feel like in our world, you know, men, we do things like by expensive watches or rings or cars, right, kind of displaying, like are like what we got for a potential mate, because you know, we know that most men can't do that, you know what I'm saying. So I think that's that's what it is. And it's a status symbols, right, That's one I'll I accept that I like that, but also I like to live comfortably. And you know what I'm saying, I canna afford it. I woke my ass off. I'm want to enjoy this, you know what I'm saying. So and for people in my world to enjoy it as well, for them to be comfortable, and for them to be proud of me and be like, that's that's my man or my kids, like that's my pops. You know what I'm saying. So that's dope to me. Yeah, I got some pride.
Speaker 1: You should. I mean you said you work hard for it. You have you know, your own businesses, You're doing well in life, like that's what you know you're supposed to be doing. It should be. Everyone has your own luxuries, Like you said, it's cars and watches for you know most boys boys twice right. What would you say is your biggest pet? Peeve?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm pet Peeve? Be old man? So I got so many? What's my biggest pet? Peeple? What do I I love?
Speaker 1: I love this is how I know that like the length of the relationships, because you're like you know her, you know she knows you better than you know.
Speaker 2: You're just complain about a lot who soft. Yeah, soft people, soft men especially, you know, like exams are dudes that are like easily offended or think that I'm too aggressive. I'm like, well, I'm just being straightened direct. I'm from New York and people think that we're rude, but I think we're very polite. I think rude is bullshitting people. I agree, you know, it's like, no, just tell me straight direct, boom of respect.
Speaker 1: Just the New York way because my family, both my parents are from the Bronx and so I was raised that way. And people think like I'm either an asshole whatever. I'm like, I'm just being honest. I'm not trying to hurt anybody's feelings. I'm just telling you what it is, and like I'm not trying to offend you. I'm sorry if my tone may be crazy, but you know what I mean. But I mean, I feel like people don't like to hear the truth sometimes and it's like all about hear it.
Speaker 2: That's right. I love that, but like it's like people, you know, you want to step in the kitchen, you know it could get hot, like right, people deal with you, they want to This is something that I deal with often in my life. People look at me as like this indestructible, this beast right, and I'm just a person. I'm just a person with feelings just like them. So they want to dish to me, and when I when I reciprocate, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: Like they want to pick on you to see if they want to.
Speaker 2: They want to be able to do whatever and say whatever to me. But the moment I poked them back, it might hurt more. I'm just I'm just doing what you're doing. I'm mirroring you. I'm never antagonizing anybody, you know what I'm saying. I'm on my business. So so yeah, that shit is annoying. Man. People be people be soft. It's a soft society, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: What would you say is like the first assumption that people would have of you.
Speaker 2: I don't know what would you assume with me.
Speaker 1: Let's see, I feel like you're very you don't like people to be in like in like to let you in until like you know, people like you're very like stand offish, do you do what you have to do. You're very business manager, straight to the point, but you're like in other situations, I feel like you could probably be a solft, teddy bear in some situations, but you're you're a hard ass most of the time. Okay, all right, from the outside looking in.
Speaker 2: A spot off, I got a ding ding ding in the corner.
Speaker 1: But yes, but I feel like I had test like myself. I'm an impath. I read people very well off of energies and things like that, and it's just you know, and sometimes it's off because it's worse also in a podcast thing where it's like I'm interviewing you and I'm talking to you, so it's like what are you asking me next? So it's a little bit a little you know, what are you doing? But it's like a private conversation. Is that you know, we didn't get to know each other a little bit more and break down those walls. You know, we're we're going to be friends. You know.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like i'd be having walls up, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I know that like walls where it's crazy, but it's like you're just being yourself, like in holding you to the standard.
Speaker 2: That you I'm in the world when I'm out dealing with people, you know, I'm always on guard. Like my he's on the swivel I'm on posts at all times. Yeah, so so I can see that, right, and it's some truth to that. But I'm a very warm person. I love like knowing about people and hearing people's perspective and talking about a lot. Like we got fireplace, a fire pit in the backyard. That's my favorite thing. It's everybody come over. We sat sit back there and talk. You know what I'm saying. At night. I love that kind of shit, you know what I'm saying. So, yeah, I'm a I think I'm a softie, you know what I'm saying. I'm a lover. I'm a care bear, you know. So I got kids. I love a lot, my baby girl over here, you know, my baby mom even live with us, and my daughter. So I love taking care of people, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, that's my vibe.
Speaker 1: What is the biggest life lesson you've learned?
Speaker 2: Biggest life I've learned so many. I put myself through a lot of testing times and I learned a lot and you know, just it's just gonna sound simple, but just to try We're not perfect, right, but always positioning yourself to try to always do the right thing, you know, And I try my best to do that. So when I do make a mistake and don't do the right thing, it really fucks with me, you know what I'm saying. So I don't like that feeling. I don't like hurting people. You know. That's like, you know, and when you are conscious of what you're doing and when you know better, when you mess up is worse. People might not see it, but for me, for the person, it's really bad. You know. Even when I was in the streets doing bad, like I would think about my grandparents, like they would pass away already, and I would think, man, Grandma and Grandpa would be so disappointed in me, and I would be kind of depressed. So I kind of walk around with dark clouds because of the times that I do mess up and bump my head. It really really bothers me. I don't do things. If I do something that's not right, it sits with me, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I have a cap on my joy and my happiness because of things like that.
Speaker 1: But you know, you do have to let that go, right, Like you can't hold on to that forever. Sometimes you have to like let it go because it doesn't serve anybody any good.
Speaker 2: Oh no, for sure, But you know, I just want to you know, it's all about atonement when you do mess up, and you know, trying to take that scale back to good.
Speaker 1: For sure. It's accountability and I feel like an awareness. I feel like you shouldn't. You know, you can't be so hard on yourself all the time. Sometimes it's like we're human and we make mistakes, but you also be but you also have to be aware.
Speaker 2: I think you got to be hard on yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, of course don't. But I'm saying like, it's not like you can't be I don't know, I don't know. I don't know the right word to what I was saying. But I just feel like you can't blame yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm not like, no, I can blame myself with my mistakes.
Speaker 1: Because that's the mistake that you're making. But I'm just saying overall with like you say, the dark cloudness of like holding it over if it's just the feeling.
Speaker 2: Of I can't that. Like you said, you said, you're an impact. I am too.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm also telling you is that you also have to find a way to let that go because the most it resonates with you, it stays with you, and it harbors with you, and it's like it doesn't do anything well for you.
Speaker 2: I'm to get you an example. Let me get the example to cut you off. But I can't help this. So I have a cousin named Elijah, like I named my son after him. I bet you didn't know that. Everly, I named my son after Elijah, my cousin, and my daughter Kaya I named after my sister. I named my kids after people I love. But anyway, Elijah, his nickname was sugar Beard. That was my guy, my best friend. So when it was about nineteen twenty, he went to prison, right, he did, like eight nine years. So when I'm out party, hanging out, like having fun, I will have a cap on that happiness because I would be like, it'd be a little voice in my head like what are you so happy for? When your man is in jail, sugar Bear locked up, Like what are you happy for? And I'd be like, oh, that's right, you know what I'm saying. Don't ask for that, But that's just how I am. I feel. I feel for people who I love and care about. You know what I'm saying, you feel a little bit of guilt when you're having fun.
Speaker 1: Those people also if you were to talk to them, sure would want you to live your life as well. They wouldn't stop living. There is just because like life still goes on. It's and unfortunate that things happen. But we also have to counter our blessings and those in those things.
Speaker 2: But I.
Speaker 1: Fun for sure. You know it's a little it's a little bit of fomo, but you don't mean at the same time too, it's like you can't have hold that dark cloud in a space for something that's not your space, but you can feel it, you can feel it and tap it, and you know what I mean too. I'm just saying, don't let it resonate and stay with it. And that's for your sadness or whatever the darkness.
Speaker 2: I hear you. I hear you, but I can't help how am. I worry a lot about people I love. So even when I'm like I'm moving around, I'm out of town or something, my mind is thinking constantly, thinking about my kids, Like you ain't home for school yet, I won't be comfortable so I know he's home. You know what I'm saying, like, you know, so I'm always worried about people that I'm responsible for.
Speaker 1: So that's fine. Worried is not like that, but holding a negative space for those feelings, you know what I mean, it's just worry. I'm like letting it, like letting it live. And you're a dad, You're a concerned person. You have a people that you take care of. That's a loving thing. It's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: People sometimes don't take that responsibility on so let it be what it is. But you know how has some foul with this? No dark clouds, that's right, Just the happy clouds maybe like a little gray. Or let's just make the cleary clouds you a little less gray, you know what I mean? To make that will work on that. So what would you say? Do you have top three rules that you live by, like a code of honor?
Speaker 2: Oh, just to be an honorable person? You know, if you you know the rules and laws and tenets you live by and try to honor them. You know what I'm saying. Your word is your bond, you know, and you know, try not to do wrong by people. Try to be a good person. Nothing too crazy, you know what I'm saying, uh, if something feel right, right with If it don't feel right, avoid it. Sometimes you still mess up, you know, but uh, you know, just try to try to do try to tip the scale. Ain't nobody perfect, but try to tip the scale to righteous.
Speaker 1: But fine, you talk about tipping the scale? Are you a libra? By any chance?
Speaker 2: Too much? Rise to strike one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I'm.
Speaker 2: Any That stuff ain't real, that's real.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I believe it has it's it's too extense.
Speaker 2: I'm a pis.
Speaker 1: I know nothing about your sign, so I wouldn't have never gotten that. Yeah, but see, like I'm also like one of those selfish people. And if I don't know people in that like around me that I don't know what your sign is, like I don't know every sign and just know the one ones either I've dated over I've been in love with or things like that.
Speaker 2: But what is the March fourteen?
Speaker 1: March fourteen?
Speaker 2: What about you? What are you?
Speaker 1: I'm a Gemini? I made twenty fifth Gemini. Baby, we're the best over hearing a lot of Geminis in my life. Fun. What's the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: Hm? Hmm, I don't know, man like I've got. I've gained so many nuggets of wisdom from so many sources throughout my life. I don't have one best.
Speaker 1: So tell private talk just one of your gems.
Speaker 2: One that I really like is from uh. This guy was a custodian, like a janitor right and like the third dynasty right China. His name was Lao Su. But he wrote books. He wrote a book and one book that he wrote that I really like, it's called Dowda Chain and loosely translated, it means the way, like the way of life. But he said one of his little inscriptions was he who defines himself doesn't really know who he is. I really like that.
Speaker 1: If people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Warning of me? Don't fuck with me? Just don't fuck with me. You know what I'm saying. Be cool, be cool, but just don't fuck with me.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with Mike. Do you have a crazy celebrity story that either encounter or a crazy fan story that's happened. Nothing too crazy, because nobody fucks with you that ain't no celebrity thing or a fan a celebrity or a celebrity crazy story or a fan.
Speaker 2: Fan this is weird. So you know how sometimes on Instagram, like sometimes I go through the request the DM requests of people I don't know and try to like, you know, send positive, you know, somebody say something cool or somebody looking to purchase some whatever. Try to respond and sometimes people just keep hitting you. I'd be like, oh, good looking, I appreciate it. They just keep going right, And there's one lady, so she was going back and forth a few times. I'll respond a couple times, and I don't respond no more. And I never really knew what she looked like or anything. So this woman must have seen my address, right, and I didn't. I never thought a big deal about somebody seeing the number on my house.
Speaker 1: Like it's just that's a huge deal, the biggest deal.
Speaker 2: So apparently you can take somebody, if you know what city they live in, you can put the number of the house in and google it this to give you to give you like the possible streets that they could be. And she wants to do that to me.
Speaker 1: That's insane.
Speaker 2: So one day she come to my house, Like nobody just pops up at my house. So so me and my people with the house working on something and thing done, like like that's weird like that. It's like a person voice saying ding, So uh, I go open it, like what the fuck? And it's is when I look, Yes, it's a lady and her daughter. Right. So I'm like, I'm like, what's up? Like I can help you. She's like it's me. I'm like, what was me? Who are you looking for? Who you're looking for? She's like you, Mike, I'm like, what are you talking about? And she said, I'm whatever her name on Instagram was, And I remember that.
Speaker 1: I'm like what I said, I'm at something like.
Speaker 2: Whatever her name is. I'm like, what are you doing here? And she was like I thought it was okay. I'm like, what made you think that this was okay? And why would you bring this kid? Like? What's wrong with you? You gotta go, you gotta go. So that was that was that was I had another way when too, but that was she just left. That was weirdest ship.
Speaker 1: That's really weird. And that's just even weirder that you would bring your child and who knows where is she from? Did you even know?
Speaker 2: When?
Speaker 1: Did you look?
Speaker 2: I got an accent? She had like a British accent.
Speaker 1: But she didn't come all the way.
Speaker 2: That she must have lived somewhere in the city.
Speaker 1: I would have been some investigating on that bedrument, like where is she and is she close in the radius of me? If that, I need to know what you look like from this place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that shit is crazy.
Speaker 1: What was your other money time?
Speaker 2: This is weird. So I had a gym in Miami and I had a place out there, so I would on the weekends, I would get people together, like from social media, people to follow me to meet me at the gym and go we go feed homeless people like on weekends. So one of the guys cool, cool dude, just a fan boy, but some of them had my number. So this guy had the same His name was very similar to a girl I was hanging out with out there. So it's like three in the morning and I text him, thinking I'm texting her like come through, and he's like, what's the address? I like, just an address again whatever. About thirty forty five minutes later, this motherfucker come to my house. I open the door like I'm just confused. I'm like what dead. He's like you, I said, oh, ship my bad bro. But I'm like, why would you wouldn't ask me? Like why like what you wouldn't ask me? Like why you want me to come through? Bro? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you ever needed to, you know, cover something up. Weird.
Speaker 2: It made me think though, like what's like he didn't seem gay or nothing, but would you have been gay? Like say, if I was gay, would you have been gay for me? Because you were a fan? You know what I'm saying. It was weird. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't throw I don't throw anything out the window these days, Like you just don't ever know.
Speaker 2: Like what I don't care who I'm a fan of? They asked They asked me to come over their house three in the morning. A guy. I'd like, nig, what you got some splaining to do? I'm saying, like, nah, I'm not that much. See but she mentioned Kanye. I'm a huge fan of Kanye, Drake all of that. There's a lot of people I'm a fan of.
Speaker 1: The Kanye texted you at three am and was like, Hey, come over to my house.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, what's the context, bro? Like you got girls there? Like is a party? Bro, like, what's up? But I'm not a fan of anybody like that. I love certain people's work. I'm really a fan of the work, but the people I just don't care, Like I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really what it matter. You're still saying.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of work. Oh ye, yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But even if they text you say at three am and they're like, hey, just.
Speaker 2: Come over, nah, I'd be like why, why, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 1: There's more context?
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me some context, not like I don't know weird shit.
Speaker 1: Do you have a social media weakness?
Speaker 2: What do you mean weakness?
Speaker 1: Like do you just get caught like stroll like you can like go click from one thing and whatever. Do you just like trolling? Do you have a troll account?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, I wish I did fun dope, Like if I had time, I probably would have a troll account and fun with people.
Speaker 1: So is it Instagram? Twitter? Facebook? What should you like more? That's like your weakness that you.
Speaker 2: Like go to every marth, waste the most time on Instagram?
Speaker 1: I feel like now it's fucked up on iPhone because it like tells you your screen time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, wrap you out, I'll probably spend more time on YouTube. At least I can learn it on YouTube. Instagram is just a waste of time. Yeah, so I have I make money with these platforms though, so you know, I can't hate on it, but it does. It does waste time. Some time I'll be going to look at an email or something and just go to Instagram. It's like, why am I doing this? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like the drag real quick, let me just go look and see me very fresh.
Speaker 2: Real quick, good twenty thirty minutes waste.
Speaker 1: I definitely am a sucker for it too. I like, I literally put time controls on mine so I would know, like and then even the time I have is obnoxious. And when I'm like it's like ten minute warning, I'm like, hem, oh you can do that. Yeah, you can put it so like because it's like I always wanted to lessen those time and know what it was because I'm like, how much time do I really spend on this? But you could really tell it on this, So yeah, after a certain time, I'm like, yeah, and if you get it, if you hit that after a certain hour, I'm like, man, you've been you've been doing nothing, Go outside, go to something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's it's Instagram. Is nothing good on there, Like I'd be looking at girls honestly, and they explore plate page like they be curating it perfectly, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then so they're really really new in.
Speaker 2: But when I look at it, it ain't even really the girl. It'd be like a page with a bunch of girls on it.
Speaker 1: It's one of those things that's like a what is it, whether like advertising the girls pages or something kind.
Speaker 2: Of like curly hair. You know what I'm saying, all the girls with curly hair, you.
Speaker 1: Know, saying latinas peign searches and pornhub Instagram.
Speaker 2: Your mind's in the gutter.
Speaker 1: That's when you're putting those things on there. It's pretty much the same thing nowadays, not really at all. The censorship on Instagram would not allow any of that.
Speaker 2: I mean shit, they pretty much they kind of loose on Instagram.
Speaker 1: On Instagram, that is the lie, sir. Let's see, it's a lie. People some pages people getting flag at least for me, like I regardless that I haven't done porn in a very long time, they still hate me for everything that I've shown to the world. So I'm since I have like shadow band and whatever, and I don't even put anything crazy I did. That's upon many time moonings ago.
Speaker 2: Is that why the name Texas Texas?
Speaker 1: Yes, it was. The pieces are all coming together?
Speaker 2: Did you when'd you stop like.
Speaker 1: Four years ago or so?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I mean, I see that you have to wait till the end of this thing, but wait, I'll let you finish your question ahead.
Speaker 2: That's fascinating. Do you do only fans now?
Speaker 1: I do have an only fans, but I only do stuff with myself, So yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, right, I know, Girls is killing it for sure.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a lucrative business. It's something that has been around for quite a while and then like because of the pandemic, everything made it intensify, which was amazing. And now it's you know, balancing back out because the world's opening up again. But still definitely a great platform to have and kind of have your own space to do what you want to do. And even though I did, you know, don't movies in the past, I don't have to do that on my only fans now, you know, there's a plethora of things that I do what do.
Speaker 2: You find does the best one there?
Speaker 1: I mean, everybody's different. For me, obviously, I have a big ass, and everybody knows me for my big booty, So anything with my booty in it, it's gonna sell. But yeah, so I think that everybody's different. It depends because each platform that people have do something a little bit different, you know what I mean. My fans are catered to me because they've been following me throughout either my career or somewhere new fans now, and so they just want to see what I'm doing because it's the only place that they can see me doing anything besides private talk podcast. But yeah, this is where they get to talk to me, you know, and hear hear what I'm doing. That's where they get to see what I'm doing. But yeah, but it's a lot of fun. I definitely have fun with it. It's definitely a way for me to kind of stay in, you know, that world of being not as like the sexy and femin like the It made me feel being important, made me feel like more womanly than ever. It made me find out who I was as a woman and who how to really like explore my body at that time, So I had nothing but great things about it. So for me, it was like a segue of I didn't want to definitely do movies anymore, but I still wanted to have my fans and interact with them, and that's what I people are doing now.
Speaker 2: Is this more lucrative than doing porn?
Speaker 1: I definitely would say yes. I think that. Back you know, in the day, the times were different, and you know, the monetary side of things wasn't always fair to everybody, especially on the performer side. You didn't see that until later on, and you know, in life, and it was unfortunate things. But you know, I still make great money, but definitely on this side, it definitely make a death of more money because you're cutting out a middle man of sorts, so it's more straight to consumer in a sense, so it makes it a lot better.
Speaker 2: I respect it, man, I respect it, especially like the fact that y'all can like kind of move how you want to move, and you know, but it's interesting because as I learned more about it and I learned more people who do it, it's kind of like, well, I have a manager and they only give me this, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What the hell, Well, that's because this is a new age wave of people getting onto things that they just knew that there was money to be made, but didn't know how to do it themselves in a sense, which isn't as good and a bad thing, you know what I mean. But I don't know. It's it's teaches one, is what I say.
Speaker 2: I hear stories of girls getting straight pimped digitally.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. It's the new age of peeping. If you if pimping, you have If you don't know something and someone has what you need, what are you gonna do use that person. So it's they're using that and again they're making something hopefully how some people each one I mean, I mean pimping was fucking wrong and the same thing too, you know what I mean. But it's just like you said, it's digitally being done, so it's you can't really monitor it. Even people can monitor it before too. But it's again, uh yeah, it's not for me. But you know what, no, no, no, no, all right, since we are in the wave of you know, the whole adult talk, We're going to take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna play my favorite game.
Speaker 2: Truth with Texas all right, cool, Actually.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we are back Private Talk and we still have Mic on the couch and we're about to play truth with Texas.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I feel like you're a little nervous. You're like, I think you're boring. I don't think you're boring. I think Private Talk is going to enjoy your interview, and I think we're going to enjoy the game even more. You don't know what you're getting into, which I like it even more. So we're gonna go through each one of the aces. You pull one and let us know what it is. Each suit of an ace is going to be a different type of question.
Speaker 2: You want to see it?
Speaker 1: Yes, please, Ace of Spades, that's our favorite, which is a naughty question here? Would you consider yourself a naughty person?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 2: Because, look, I remember my favorite quote, he who defines himself doesn't really know who he is. That's why I defer to my better half.
Speaker 1: I like she's giving the honest truth, and we like the truth. I might not have to just put her on the couch and just let her show there.
Speaker 2: Have you.
Speaker 1: Let's see, have you ever used a toy during intercourse?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You say that with the face, like there's most men some of them are inferior to this, and they're a little like don't want to.
Speaker 2: So it's like not always, but she don't really care for toys so much.
Speaker 1: Right, I feel like for me, toy wise is more of a personal thing. And then I feel like a group activity. If you're not doing something with your like limbs, you need to do better, to do better. Have you ever had sex on a plane? My high club?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Why do you say it was stupid?
Speaker 2: I just did just try it, and it was like was it private?
Speaker 1: Was a commercial.
Speaker 2: Years ago, so I couldn't afford nothing, but it was like cramped up in the bathroom. It was like, you know, just to do it?
Speaker 1: Did you at least know the person or were you like, hey, let's go.
Speaker 2: That just taps cool.
Speaker 1: It's surprised. I had a girlfriend one time that did that. But it was like on a well back and then it was like a Virgin America flight and you could like text type to your like the people in the seats whatever, and this guy sent her a message and they started talking and they didn't have sex on the plane that time, but when they they went to that they met each on that trip, but on the way back home they definitely after the weekend they got to know it, you know, because they wanted to do.
Speaker 2: I was like, y'all are weird, but okay, it sucked, but I can see you in private it being dope.
Speaker 1: I've done a dost commercial Southwest in the dark. It was I did halfway and I got scared and then I was like, you're on your own in a bathroom. No, I was in the seats.
Speaker 2: Not many people there. Was interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm like a ninja, you know, I was in a bathroom.
Speaker 2: I was in a bathroom like I could barely fit myself.
Speaker 1: So I see that's the problem. That's where I've done bathrooms like at like restaurants or like club things, but like in an airplane thing, people are waiting there. It's like a what Like it's really close quarters. They fucking really know what you're doing. And I don't like the smell of the bathrooms. To me, they're just weird.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's all weird, but just that I did it.
Speaker 1: But they replaced to have sex in the bed. Does booty size matter?
Speaker 2: Nah? It's I like ass I like to I like face like legs, like hands, feet whatever, it's the package, the total package. You know.
Speaker 1: Have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why? And how many times I feel like you said this was such like yes, I just knew this was a thing, like not that long ago, and I thought that this was really absurd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't figure it now.
Speaker 1: Was it because you were like a fighter and you like how to fake it? Like because of you know, work things or why do you have to fake it?
Speaker 2: I didn't have to fake it, but it's hard for me sometime to come to get there. So you know, I don't know why I faked it, you know, I mean, oh, all right, so there were times that I faked it before, just like uh, to make the girl think that I came twice, they should become twice.
Speaker 1: But did that make you have like feel good about yourself?
Speaker 2: Like why did you have to like it was for her to feel good about herself? You made me? But but because I can go a long time, But so I just act like I came and then like oh I came again.
Speaker 1: You know when I have these conversations and I always think back, like yeah, somebody trying to do this to me? Because this is bullshit, like why would you lie? I don't want to have a pity I mean no, I don't.
Speaker 2: Women don't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Women do that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get mine in if I'm having a session, like, I'm not trying to fake anything, because then that creates bad behavior because then you think you're doing whatever you just did do you think it's good, and then you think the next time you're gonna go back. Because men are very basic when it comes to like, oh, she like when I did, and then I'm like, no, I didn't like that.
Speaker 2: When you with somebody, you figure out exactly what they gets them off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you shouldn't take it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we don't do that ship. But it's sounds that I can't come like say we take M D M A. It's impossible, and I try, because it's like a marathon.
Speaker 1: It's like it just like keeps going. It's like an intererget or bunny, like.
Speaker 2: You just keeps like I'm gonna die. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna die, and it never and it's like you get close, but then it runs away from you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like the exercise with sex, like you just keep.
Speaker 2: And then it's like I'm like dying, like sweat profusestly, and that shit's crazy.
Speaker 1: I hope y'all all have a visual private talk because that's going on in my brain right now. All right, next card. See the game's fun, right, it's fun. Ace of Hearts is the romantic question? Are you romantic?
Speaker 2: Am I?
Speaker 1: We're gonna go with romantic with he phoned a friend, his lady friend in the corner, and she said, yes, what's the most romantic thing that you've done for her?
Speaker 2: Because I don't think I'm romantic.
Speaker 1: What's the most romantic thing he's done for you? My lady in the corner? Nobody puts baby in the corner. That's why started dancing. Wait, we should put this for you? Can we hear? That's why I don't hear?
Speaker 2: Yes, jeopardy vibes. Oh yeah, he did what I had a fourth of July. Uh, Like I didn't know, Like we were just first starting to hang out, right, and I thought she was flaking. She thought she was on our motorcycle and wasn't texting back. But I didn't realize she was on her motorcycle, so I like, so I lined something else up two girls, and she hit me. I life. I was so happy And I left them like like they had to get the car romantic, they had to get out the car. I think it is. It wasn't romantic to them but to her. And we had the best night ever we had the we had so much fun. We vibed so hard. Yeah, she didn't know, it's like you did that for me. Yeah, for sure, but we but even if you didn't know that we had the best time. We set it off. It was dope. It was dope.
Speaker 1: Do you like sexting?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I'd rather have sex, but yeah.
Speaker 1: But you don't like warm it up like before you're like you're gonna go like if he's been gone to the day and you're like not seeing each other to like get into that.
Speaker 2: I think when you single, maybe, but nah, no, because we're always together. So we're always together, like we're literally always together, so there's no need for that. It's like, hey, don't I'm gonna stay out early late today so we can have you ever sent.
Speaker 1: A naughty pick? Yeah, favorite romantic movie.
Speaker 2: I don't have one. I'm not into romantic movies, honestly.
Speaker 1: Biggest turn on, m H, biggest turn on.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know if it's the biggest, but he turned on to seeing my woman getting hers like masturbating or another with another girl, something like that. Or this is gonna sound weird, like is she like humping on my leg? Like riding my leg? I don't know. I like that ship. Hey, I like that shit. I know y'all don't think that's weird, but yeah, I mean I have you.
Speaker 1: Know, my Hitachi is my best friend, you know. So it's like the name thing of like rubbing on things that it's a vibrator or massage one, whichever you want to call it, but it's the same thing. But that's the toy that I use. So it's like the same nature of like the rubbing because it's rubbing on of that feeling for her would feel better. I don't know about your leg what that is for you, but I don't action of her getting off.
Speaker 2: Anything, but watching that ship, I like you, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So does that mean that you like when you orgasm? Are you silent or are you loud?
Speaker 2: Ship? It depends like sometimes I'm like a bear.
Speaker 1: Like you're not crying over there? Are you crying?
Speaker 2: But I get aggressive though I wanting to punch her. It's like, why are you making me mad? But feels so good right now? You know what I'm saying. It's weird, like i'd be like, like, homie, you ever feel aggressive when your orgasm? Bro? You computer man? Yeah? Okay, so it ain't just me, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I want to You're not a guy. How do you know?
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding him?
Speaker 2: You never know these days. It's like, you know, you love somebody so much you want to just smash the head. You know what I'm saying. I want to. It's weird. Yeah, just big barrow, big evil teddy bear, literally bear, Hey, I like it.
Speaker 1: Squeeze it to pops, right, I just want diamonds. A spicy question, which you're a little spicy. Craziest place you've ever had sex? You wanted to check off the airplane list? Is there anything else that you wanted to check off that was kind of crazy?
Speaker 2: Not crazy?
Speaker 1: Now? You did say that you'd like the favorite place was the bed, So I feel like you keep it simple. Yeah, why fuck it up? If you're not, it's not broke, right.
Speaker 2: I like being comfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm saying what's completely off limits in the bedroom. Something you wouldn't try, or maybe you have tried and you don't want to try again.
Speaker 2: Anything homosexual?
Speaker 1: What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Like trying to fuck with my butt?
Speaker 1: No tongues, no fingers, no interest. Would you do you eat? Ask yourself?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down, you're down for it. I'll do anything to her? Like whatever?
Speaker 1: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex? That's someone ever called you the wrong name?
Speaker 2: That would be crazy. What wouldn't you do if I call.
Speaker 1: Someone about name if they called you the wrong name, just.
Speaker 2: Finish, still finished, and by not talking, dedicated to If it's just somebody I'm smashing I don't really care about I don't really I wouldn't care, I guess. But if it was like my woman did that ship? Somebody about to die? Everybody named whatever you call me is dead.
Speaker 1: Assassination list, here we come, that'd be crazy. Top three porn stars. Do you watch porn? Never watched it? I have before, but I got to know not to know somebody's name.
Speaker 2: Just I got a homegirl that used to do porn. But she's not I'm not. I'm not a fan of her. She's just my homie. Her name is Dan, her name was what's your porn name now, Kiera? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think, okay, I think I know that. Have you ever cock blocked a friend?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Have you ever had pity sex?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, I don't think so. What is pitty pretty sex?
Speaker 1: Like you have you don't really to have sex with them, but you just do it because you feel sorry for them. I no, been too drunk to stay awake during sex?
Speaker 2: Too drunk, too drunk, high, too tired.
Speaker 1: Too tired? Have you fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 2: I mean one night I was, I was tired. I was like, there you go, go for it and I was, I was like, what was the situation while so hard?
Speaker 1: Well, he was sleeping, so you sleep peep. That's a fetish, you know, It's called sleep creepy, like like you can fuck sleep creep. So it's like you still have but he was awake when you started, so you know. But it's usually when that person's sleeping then you have sex with them where you do.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind if she do it while.
Speaker 1: I'm sleeping, see what in who's gonna mind?
Speaker 2: But sometimes i'd be so tired because I get.
Speaker 1: I'm like, she got hers, but you were asleep? When did you realize that he was sleeping?
Speaker 2: Though? It was on the couch. It was on the couch and your friend, her friend was in our bed, and I wanted to sleep in the bed, but she went to smash. I was like, all right, I go for it, you say, and I was out of it.
Speaker 1: I was like, so did you know he was asleep?
Speaker 2: But I was kind of I was. I was not there though.
Speaker 1: She's like, let's make this clear. You are half awake. You were moaning your eyes?
Speaker 2: Why not you can like rape?
Speaker 1: That's where I asked. I was like, is it was it still hard? He was sleeping because I don't have one? Does it even stay hard and you're sleeping?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, that is it. But you I think when we relaxed, that's when we all the blood is there?
Speaker 1: Oh? The blood?
Speaker 2: That's yeah, all right, that's why that's why there's morning woods.
Speaker 1: I don't know it works. I don't I don't have that.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: Pinky question. I feel like you think they're all kinky dirty talk, yes or no, I gotta.
Speaker 2: Be in the mood. What's dirty talk? Though?
Speaker 1: Dirty talk? So like well they're like, well you're fucking you're like talking ship or talking while you're fucking or are you just silent?
Speaker 2: You know what? Honestly, like lately, I've been so too tired to say anything, so you just nothing. Yeah, but like if we managing, I talked ship to the other girl like I don't like nobody telling me what to do for one And remember I was like homegirl, like shut the fuck up, don't ever tell me what to do. Now you don't get nothing, And I make them ask her, ask her and thank her for this. Dude, you know I'm saying, is that is that? Is that dirty talk? I feel it's just aggressive, just me being me.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a form of Dirney to talk one thousands kause you're staying what it is like, it's just like another thing is like if like while you're just doing it regardless, it's like there's just no talking what you said now, Like if it's just you and her, there's no talking.
Speaker 2: It's just now we we will sometimes. But but lately I've been tired. I'm getting old, I'll be tired. So but what sucks is like we live such full lives and my days start really early. So usually, like I was telling her all the day and like I hate that I'm getting tired, Like we're doing so much and I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Like a time change too, you know, it's still really maybe that's the thing to still be adjusting myself. I have, and then I went to Texas and was really fucked everything up. So put the time thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta figure out something because my days are busy, you know what I'm saying, work, training, kids, everything, So I don't like that when sex is time for sex, I be so burnt out sometimes, you know what I'm saying, Have.
Speaker 1: A surprise quikie during the day, you know, get it.
Speaker 2: In true true, just be like, you know, a little handy in the car.
Speaker 1: You know, a little handy in the car maybe on the way home.
Speaker 2: You know, takes my soul out though I don't even want to do nothing after that, you know what I'm saying, So.
Speaker 1: Old man, you need to stop that. You need to get it together. You know that faking of the two times? Really just get it together. I mind never matter, you know sometimes you have to give give her what two months? I like talking for her, like she's not getting what she wants, you know, it's all fun time. The most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, maybe three or four?
Speaker 1: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: I don't actually don't have fetishes.
Speaker 1: Just straight to the point fucking. But I guess somewhat. I guess it'd be some like dominance, like you like your chicken.
Speaker 2: Oh, she said, I do have a fetish, Oh, coconut.
Speaker 1: Oil, like like to be oiled, Like what is it?
Speaker 2: Is? It?
Speaker 1: Is it because it's the blight of the whatever or the look of the like.
Speaker 2: It looks good if you it was good like it's it's sexy. I like it. It's better than dry skin fetish.
Speaker 1: I like them. Maybe you should have your own oil lime cocone oil let maybe manifesting into the world to existence. Yes, hmmm. Dominant or submissive? I already know that question. Do you ever play submissive?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Like?
Speaker 1: What like in a sense because you say you guys do things with other people like and do you let her dictate everything? To be a submissive and not where you're like she's.
Speaker 2: Telling you what to That would be weird to me. I don't think I'll be comfortable with that. Like what if you just have you ever just I don't even think she would like that?
Speaker 1: Like, have you ever just sat there watched her?
Speaker 2: Now, honest, would you like for me to be submissive? Okay?
Speaker 1: But have you just ever just sat there and watched her dictate the girl?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, I wasn't not she was still sweet.
Speaker 1: See maybe that's what you should just watch and let her dick to the girl and just watch.
Speaker 2: That's what step up? Maybe shit, step up? Boss up.
Speaker 1: See, Miss Texas is bringing all kinds of by. We're gonna tell you're gonna have to come back and tell me whether teach us. Hey, Miss Texas is here for you. Miss Texas is here. I will teach you the ways. I will tell you. This is what your homework assignment is for the weekend. You need to go and do this.
Speaker 2: My girl loves fat asses.
Speaker 1: Hey, I've got I've got a big booty. I've got a big My name's not Judy, but it is, so you know, Miss Texas. If you're nasty hmmm, been blindfolded during sex? Never do you have a secret dungeon room.
Speaker 2: If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret.
Speaker 1: But this is private talking. We want to know all your secrets.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a swingers club? Never? Would you?
Speaker 2: I will go check it out.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sexual encounter in a crowded place?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: All right? See you passed? You passed truth with Texas. It wasn't that bad. Did you enjoy it? Did you have fun time at private talk? Is there anything you would like to ask Miss Texas while you're still here on the count?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Of course I want to ask you some of these questions.
Speaker 1: You're gonna bring it back rewind. I feel like season three is but about my guests wanting to know more about me, which I'm not opposed to. You know which? Which questions do you have to ask me? I think I gave them three the last time.
Speaker 2: Have you had section an aquatic place? Yes? Outside of work?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: What was the situation?
Speaker 1: I was in a club and I had sex in the club at the table, at the table, Yes, I did get kicked out.
Speaker 2: That's weird. That's weird. I wouldn't I'd be like that. But why would they kick you out? Though? I don't get that. And you was in VP. Yeah that's super weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. This was like early on, like I was. This was like early on in my porn days when I like, I mean I was, I mean, I know, your twenties. It's like your young, dumb and full of com so you're doing a lot of things and I, you know, I was probably probably twenty two years old. I didn't care. So yeah, it wasn't a stranger either. PS private talk, I don't get down like that. It was the person I was with for sometimes he's not important.
Speaker 2: I was watching.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't like that at all. It was just he was horny. We were like it was a Halloween party. It was a vibe, it was whatever, and it was trying to be discreet, but it wasn't DISCREETE just and then it just yeah, I wouldn't nobody nobody even really knew until they knew. And then they're like, yeah, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to go. We're like, let's go, yeah, okay, what else? You asked some good ones?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I like that you like my questions?
Speaker 2: Do you are you? You like to be dominant or submissive?
Speaker 1: I can be both. I don't like to over like it depends it's situational. So I don't like my men to be I don't like to dominate my men. I like to be dominant in my in the world that I live in, and I'd be allowed to be an alpha female, but I don't like to be over I don't like to dominate my man in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: Do you have a guy now? I do not.
Speaker 1: I am single?
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Because I haven't found the one that's the right one?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Like, what does that look like though I want?
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I'm still working on that myself. I've done like a lot of personal work, and you know, I was so set. I think, oh, I wanted to be in a relationship and I hadn't been in a relationship for a long time, but I didn't know what that meant as far as what I wanted. And I feel like I'm doing on the work now of what I really want. So I feel like that's also why I'm single, because you know, I just haven't found that one.
Speaker 2: What is it that you want?
Speaker 1: I'm still working on that, you know what I mean. We're in one of the process of figure out what that all means because it's you know, there's certain obviously it's cliche, but I do know what I want to appoint, but not fully in what It's not just as surface as what do you want. There's more layers to that, there's more appeals to that. No, because I don't even really fully know them myself. And again that's again why I'm single. There's nothing that I can really tell you that.
Speaker 2: Okay, so do you date?
Speaker 1: To be continued, I do, I do date?
Speaker 2: Are you dating with the intentions of a relationship or just hang out?
Speaker 1: I'm open to dating in that sense, like whatever I don't have like people that I'm clo you know, currently dating, but I you know, I would mind dating people. Yes, I would intend to. When I do that, I intend to date them. For me, it's like, what the point, What is the point at this point of my life, I've already been married, divorced and trying to figure out what I want in life the next chapter and figuring out out what that means. So I feel like, you know, it's cool to kind of see what that means and kind of figure it out while dating, which dating is just difficult in general because I can't go on dating apps. I can't do any of those things like that because uh, I know you yeah, and they either think they're doing catfish or this that whatever. And I also just think that that's really cliche, like it's just weird. It's just too new age for me. Where I would I would rather it happened organically, and if it happens, it happens in that sense. What does that mean organically being out at a restaurant or meeting friends or it's someone that you know or something in the passing or things like in those natures. Is because it's just I don't know, it's the old school way of whatever. But you know, it's more difficult because of COVID and the restrictions of things. But I also too, I don't I'm not forcing it, you know. I enjoy my life. I also enjoy my friends. I have really good people in my life that I don't need to have somebody in my life. I want to have somebody at the end of the time, but it doesn't I'm not pressed about it, you know what I mean. That's why I feel like my time will come and my sounmate's out there, he's around the corner. Somewhere. He just hasn't found me yet. I just got to catch up.
Speaker 2: You know, I really don't see nothing wrong with dating apps.
Speaker 1: I think it's either for the right people, but for me myself because of you know, my past, you know, profession and things like that. You don't always get looked upon so nicely in those things, or they think it's fake or they think it's easy.
Speaker 2: Everybody wouldn't know though, but I mean it's because I wouldn't know. But I don't. I'm not like I don't know poorns. I don't know who's who, you know what I'm saying, So I wouldn't know.
Speaker 1: So that's why. But you're being a singular answer. That's for you personally, but like the people. But in LA, it's like everybody somebody, and nowadays people google people, people do whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't do any of that stuff, but people do. Like I've you know, I've had people on the couch so not talking about like they went to dating apps and they google them and then they're talking about their profession and asking all this stuff just because they want that knowledge, not because they like that person, you know what I mean. So it's like, what do you want from me, and I already have my own hang ups about what do you want from me? So that's not the right place for me to go. So I'd like to do it organically.
Speaker 2: Do you find like guys are and know your past or intimidated?
Speaker 1: I think they have been in the past in some senses. But I think that anybody who is worthy in being in my life and being an important role in my life wouldn't have to know and how to fit in. But I you know, if you make you the cut, then you do. But I can't change my past. I don't feel like it defines me the choices that I've made. It's a part of who I am, not who I am altogether.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's you know, I have no shame in what I used to do, But I feel like some people put a stigma on and that's why for me, it's like who are you trying to date? Alexis Taxis or Alexis You know, there's two different things. It's you know, a persona but you know, I.
Speaker 2: I've seening is it is it hard for you to be satisfied sexually? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No? For me. Again, I haven't done porn in over four or five years. But I think that being satisfied sexually is again knowing what you want and what your body needs. And I think that porn allowed me to kind of navigate those tools and figure out what I needed as a woman and embracing my curves and my body and all those intimate things that as a woman now being thirty six years old is it's even more apparent that that things are. You know, think but because I don't do porn and I don't do scenes of people, I don't have that intimacy all the time. So it definitely gives me satisfaction of doing all those things, not that I can't do it myself.
Speaker 2: Did you date when you were doing porn?
Speaker 1: I was married.
Speaker 2: How did he deal with that?
Speaker 1: He was in the business as well, he was, so it was it was normal.
Speaker 2: For both of y'all.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what normal means to you, but I mean it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't It wasn't nobody had no kind of hang ups or not true.
Speaker 1: I think that. I mean, everybody has their own insecurities. Individuals or you can't ever in any situation, regardless if it's my business, your business, or anything like that, have their own hang ups of whatever it is. I think it's the insecurity. I think with us in my past relationship, we were very had an open communication of what we wanted and liked from what the scenes that we were doing what we wanted them to do and didn't and talked about it. So our work life had it wasn't an issue because it was talked about. But I mean other people can't always say the same either, but outside other things was it was not the thing. But yeah, last question, what you got from Miss Texas? This is the most. This is the most I've ever had for questions.
Speaker 2: I think that well, well, all right, I asked you this, like see like us, we're polly right. Some people think that's so weird. Would you ever be in a situation like that.
Speaker 1: I don't think that I personally could, but I think it's also situationally based as well. For me, it's because I myself having a partner that was in the industry, I didn't mind sharing to a point.