Speaker 1: What's up, everybody? Welcome to rose Pricks. It's the valley. What is this show going to be done?
Speaker 2: I mean, like, honestly, this is starting to feel like what was the thing ninety day?
Speaker 1: The other way or whatever? Paradise, well, that was.
Speaker 2: We handled Paradise pretty well, but it was the other way. That's when we met our friend Sarper, who we loved, so we became very very close to Starper.
Speaker 1: We're very tight. We loved Sarper. Both changed our minds on Sarper. But the other way was also Beautiful Brown Ice.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Brown. That was a different one though. That was that was Paradise. That was the one where the guy was like the sperm donor. That wasn't the same one. Paradise was super Sharper was no. That was I believe the other way because she was going to Turkey. It's a whole thing, I promise. And sadly I know this because there were like ninety five episodes of that one season, and we were like, we literally did that show for six months, and I'm not even joking. It was six months of our life doing a recap of a show that I don't think anybody was watching. Really They certainly weren't listening to our recaps.
Speaker 1: The thing is like, once you get into something, you're kind of you're trapped. That's they trap you in there. You don't have to be we don't. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: We're going to finish out the valley because you know, we can't have that much longer to go. It's a couple more episodes. We're nearing an end here. There's there's we can't.
Speaker 1: We can't rehash.
Speaker 2: The producers can't keep rehashing the same fight about Jason's wedding ring and Jackson whatever.
Speaker 1: Like there's nothing more to say. They seem to be able to That's that seems to be their mo and it's nobody asked for this. I agree with you. Nobody asked for this, include Jasmine and Melissa. Nobody is asking for any of this. But they seem to think we have a job to do. Janet thinks she has a job to do. She thinks she's a lawyer along with her husband, and yet I guess like she's taken the case and she's gonna do the best she can for her client.
Speaker 2: That's exactly even though she knows the client's guilty, but she kind of just has to do what she has to do.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm the saying she thinks her client is Jasmine and Melissa, Oh, I see, yes, yes, and so she's working on behalf of her client, who her client who did not hire her to do anything.
Speaker 2: I'm not thrilled with her client either. I'm like, no, I'm not thrilled with anybody. And it's also I want to say, if you guys did not listen to our Bachelor in Paradise, which is back and it was long awaited. Yeah, there was some changes that we didn't love either, but we did a two part recap, so go back and listen it because I'm much more I'm especially compared to the Valley. I am on to be doing Bachelor of Paradise recaps like it's.
Speaker 1: Best show on television now right now, I mean reality a little bit. Yeah, they do.
Speaker 2: You know what I just read It may have it may have been on Rose Pricks, and it may have been on Whispering, But somebody said that the new showrunner that we are now seeing the likes of for Bachelor and Paradise came from Summer House. And that makes so much sense, does it?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: And that's not necessarily good because you know, hey, as we said on our recap, they branded it like they branded it for decades with The Bachelor, and now they just were like, let's make it the other thing. And there are things I didn't hate, but things I you know, they should have left alone.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of the feedback, you know, and we did this, We did our episode with no feedback. We just right, we trusted ourselves. Oh I like doing that. I do that, which show this too? Yeah, I mean for sure. But one thing that you know, we felt was that it was a little bit slick.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and it was they missed a whole like just the self awareness of walking down and like being embarrassed to walk down those steps and being nervous.
Speaker 1: All that's gone. We felt. We felt that it was too much trying to mimic one of these fires yeah Netflix shows, yeah, or Love Island. It's just there's too much sameness. The only thing that made it different was that it has old Bachelor eye recycles, which yeah, you know, and there's date cards.
Speaker 2: They kept the date cards and they kept the rose ceremonies, so they didn't you know, they obviously they some of it's there it's it's just there's just you know what it is. They're too cocky, the people on the show now, except for Hakeem bless his little eyes, yes, his big eyes.
Speaker 1: They were just too cocky.
Speaker 2: And that's they're too It's too like Love Island, Like didn't they spoof it on SNL Love Island once? And they're like, I just want to Mike, I just want may it fit? Got Love Island UK? Just let me And that's just the hottest woman you've ever seen, but just kind of tacky. They just let me make somebody fit. It's just a lot of that and you're like, what what happened here?
Speaker 1: Right? Right? But I still love it so much more than the Valley. But what we used to like about Bachelor in Paradise was that it was kind of some of the rejects, you know, people that didn't find love that the hot came and yes, that ended up having a little redemption. Not that they needed to be redeepd, but you know what I mean, they ended up like, Okay, you weren't the Bachelor, but look you also did her of love and somebody Yes, exactly exactly like Evan, even though you turned out to be a douche, but because they always do yes. But like that's the kind of I think that's the thing that we watch it for. Yeah, we're not going to get that here, because it was like they just went for all the hottest people, like the.
Speaker 2: Zone they're not even that hot, and Dale who they're just trying to make happen like twenty thousand years later, and you're like, okay, I mean he's a good looking guy, but like everybody needs to cal mm down, like it's not all that right. And then also samm, I mean, yeah there was mistakes. Like you said, they were trying to make a villain happen, but it didn't.
Speaker 1: But you know what doesn't disappoint ya gummies. We love it. We love Vaya. First of all, Vaya comes in These are gummies that come in just only CBD if you are not a THHC girly or boye. And it also comes in THCHC if you like that, which my husband does. He loves Via gummies. It's his favorite brand, and we have tried a lot of different kinds of gummies, but he keeps coming back to Vya. He says it's absolutely the best, and they come in a lot of different strengths.
Speaker 2: I've tried them. They can be strong, but you don't have to make it. I've tried the two milligrams and it's exactly perfect, exactly what you need for sleep or focus, or there's one even for sex. They have different ones you can get, and it really is the best gummy I've ever tried, either quality ingredients and affordable. And I'm going to tell you how you can find by Mummies. If you're twenty one or over, check out the link to via in our description and use the code rose Pricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred dollars. You're new to ya, you get a free gift of your choice after you purchase. They're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we Rose Pricks sent you. Enhance your every day with Vaya. That's v Iia, Hey, hey, vay yah. Okay, let's get into this episode into their nineen. Oh my god, is it really thirteen? Like that's too many? That's already too many months and months? How many episodes do you think there will be?
Speaker 1: Total?
Speaker 2: Think I looked it up last time, and I think there's like fifteen plus a reunion.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they'll do a reunion. My god, so you ever get like, oh, yes, they did a reunion, they've already held it. You know how wrestlers get calliflower ear. I think we can get headphone podcast ear. I'm starting to get pogged, like my ear is deformed now from oh wearing headphones.
Speaker 2: Maybe they're too tight. I think I'm gonna take this one off. That doesn't make a difference, right to have one on one off like a DJ hmm, No, it doesn't make a difference. Okay, good.
Speaker 1: So what did you have? I mean, I know we kind of talked macro, but you know, just of the episode itself, how did you feel? You didn't you didn't love this episode? Right? Stole my piece? I don't.
Speaker 2: I cannot tell you how many times they said that, like, don't let them steal your piece?
Speaker 1: Did they steal your piece? Did anyone steal your piece?
Speaker 2: That's the new like, that's their new buzzword, don't let them?
Speaker 1: So it did steal my piece.
Speaker 2: So the ironic part of them saying that over and over again is like, oh, yeah, my piece was stolen from you guys. Yeah, I did not like it. I thought it was just the same conversation. But there are a couple new things. There are a couple new things. Did you have a macro?
Speaker 1: You know I didn't. I just I find and I know that we disagreed about this off air, so we owe we owe America are on air opinions about this. But I really felt so enraged by Janet that I sometimes can't think about anything else. And you don't. You said that you don't have any real feelings towards her at all.
Speaker 2: I don't like Janet at all, but she doesn't enrage me. I just think she's just like a fly at a picnic. She's annoying. She's like not somebody i'd want to hang with, you know, like I wouldn't choose her at all. I definitely don't like her. She's awful, but there's just other people that bug me more. And I don't know why, can't really, I don't know who knows. We'd have to like dig into our childhoods to like figure out like why, because I do think it's Janet for most people, and I know it is for you, but she just me, She's just like whatever, whatever likes.
Speaker 1: The most gigantic Karen, and I was so offended on behalf of actual women of color. Even though and I'm going to say this, which I'm speaking on something that I know nothing about, but I read on Reddit that Jasmine was on the after show saying, well, she's not wrong, Janet's not wrong. This is stuff that happens later and we will all bring this back up. But she was saying she's not wrong, but like, I wish she wasn't speaking for me, because it's kind of up to me if I want to talk about it. It's up to me, and obviously Melissa. So even though even though Jasmine is not saying like what happened to her, what happened to them wasn't sexual assault, she is basically like, shut the fuck up, yes, which I just think that that the way that Janet inserts herself into everything is just so gross.
Speaker 2: Oh she's the world. I mean, she is definitely terrible. I don't I don't like the woman, but she's just like who gives me We're going to get to it very soon.
Speaker 1: But the one that just.
Speaker 2: Drives me crazy, and she's probably the nicest person on the show, drives me the craziest so where that comes from, I don't know.
Speaker 1: And that's why, Like what makes you crazy about her? Just her person. She's very like I don't cat and is what.
Speaker 2: She sounds like to me. And I know that's nonsense words and that's what I hear when she's talking. Like she said, she's very Stepford wi Stepford wives. She's not the one I would hang with, you know, And she acts one way like Nanny and then she's like.
Speaker 1: Stop it, stop you stop it. Like I think I'm triggered by the alan on of it all, Like she's very controlling of I mean, look, I get it, I've been where she is, but I just it just bugs me.
Speaker 2: It triggers me. She bugs me, She bugs me. She's just like a she's like a robot lady.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like either of them. I wouldn't choose either of them in conversation. But I feel like Janet or Nia, but like, let's say I had to go.
Speaker 1: Let's say Nia. Let's say Janet was.
Speaker 2: In a good mood and she was like having Margarita and not mad at you. So she's just talking about someone else you also don't like, Uh huh. I would prefer that Margarita with Janet than I would with Nia. If you're just talking shit that one day about that one person.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I know what you're saying, and I hate Yeah, like I totally. I guess I disagree. Not that we have to choose. We don't have to choose. They would I don't do so. Oh you choose your piece, and I understand. I get that.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't be I wouldn't choose either. Janet's awful. She is totally a Karen. But Nia is like a different word for Karen. It's like a different name, Like I don't know what it is, but it's just like.
Speaker 1: Anything you just don't find. You find her disingenuous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just kind of not so bright, just not so bright and that. But I think that bugs me more than anything. Well, she's a pageant girl, yes.
Speaker 1: And maybe maybe there's a little you know, being from the South, maybe.
Speaker 2: There's a trigger there somewhere, there's something where I'm just like I can't. I'm usually and I'm not saying this jokingly. You know, people say, like this person doesn't suffer fools. You know, I do suffer fools.
Speaker 1: I do. I like fools. I always have.
Speaker 2: I don't have an issue, and I try not to be judgmental, but she is a fool that I just can't suffer.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, fair enough, that's just how you feel. We have a right to our feelings. Yeah, she might be great, she might be great. I don't know. So we we episode thirteen, we open, We get this fierce like coming up in this episode, which a lot of these shows have been doing. I'm not sure if it works or not, because it's like they're not even doing it, like they're trying to be stylized about it, do you know what I mean? Like they have like, yes, they do it out of time, Yes, disan bodied heads floating around saying things, And it was like, is that a genie? What is thought? But it's just Janet's head over an ocean going kind of.
Speaker 2: Like the US salt. You're like, I thought it was kind of funny. Actually like that. I like that kind of weird editing. I want more of that. I think can make the whole show that and I would prefer it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we're like, and you know what, where was that energy on Paradise? We need the kind of did.
Speaker 2: They did it a little bit, they just weren't like, they just weren't consistent. They did it occasionally. Yeah, and in fact someone just posted on our Rose Pricks wall. But they didn't like that. They were like didn't like the dream sequences and stuff like when they were on the boat and then you know, like cats losing her like she's in some weird fantasy about Dale. I kind of thought it was funny. But yeah, they have to pick. They have to pick one way and go with it, that's what you're saying. But yeah, it's twenty and then twenty one we see all this screaming fighting. Twenty one hours earlier is our chiron, right, and we're at the engagement party. Still, we're still at this dumb engagement party were there's only like six people there because it's just the cast, right, it's just so unless it's so fake and like not lively, nobody wants to be there, especially not Kristen right or Benji. I'm gonna say right now, Benji does not want to be part of this.
Speaker 1: But then downstairs. So but here's the thing that I think is worth noting. The only part that Janet and Jason weren't invited to was this little staged hotel room engagement party to go like surprise, you know the rest of it, which I have a feeling they were only in the hotel room for an hour filming yah, right, and then they were going to move everybody downstairs because they had a whole party setup. So I really don't think and I know I'm taking this way too seriously, I really don't think that all like the cold cuts and cheese, was just going to be sitting out there for three hours. That made me hungry though. Yeah. So my point is that all of Janet's like, my god, we weren't invited. Uh, it seems really forced because you were invited because Zach said, hey, yeah, just it might be weird if you're just in the hotel room when they first come in wearing a T shirt, that might come off as a bit aggressive. But when you're totally invited to but then we're having a stand up dinner, you're totally invited. So Janet makes this makes a whole storyline about how she wasn't invited, Oh my god, and it becomes a victim the whole rest of the episode, which girl, you were invited? We all heard it.
Speaker 2: It was increasing the same thing that she victimizes herself makes it about her. And I also want to say, we've sometimes been tough on Zach, but like he we need a Zach in our life because that's like one hundred common sense, Like, hey, you guys don't even get along. This is like the biggest day of her life so far, so maybe you probably shouldn't be at the first thing she sees and Janna, Zach, I'm.
Speaker 1: Loving him too, so be coming. Yes, he's a drunk, Yes I get it. Yes he gets crazy, can be really mean, but like he's.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's really and it makes sense and it actually gives me like the belief that this is kind of real. You know how it's so hard to suspend your disbelief on this, on this because it seems so produced and they all just want to be stars. But in this case, Zach seems like he's running around really trying to make like a nice thing for his friend Kristen, who ps neither of them were invited to Janet's fucking baby moon party, which is brought up in a second. Fuck you Jane, Okay, now I'm trying. Now, I would choose Na for lunch. I really wouldn't want to be with you. I would just choose that death, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also it's interesting that Janet has honed in on Danny's drinking when there are other people that everybody constantly calls out as they're drinking. Is problematic. First of all, Britney has drunk a lot. Oh yeah, a lot. Obviously, Jax is like the worst person ever on reality TV. He's an abusive, physically abusive narcissist. But Janna, by the way, is friends with him, where almost everybody else is not friends with him anymore. That's on this cast. Janet is still his friend still.
Speaker 2: Beware Kristin is still friends with Jesse, because Kristin makes really bad choices too, and she's also like a Jack's apologist.
Speaker 1: Agree, totally agree with you. You know, there's a lot of gray area on this show. But I think it's interesting that Janet is not wildly after Zach still right, they talked it out. She talked out her thing with Zach, even though she accused him of wanting her to not carry her baby to full term. They've talked and talked and talked, But yet everybody says that Zach gets black out drunk and gets really mean, but she's decided that Danny is the worst over something that didn't happen to her even, right, So yeah, kind of it's just like I every time I watch her, I'm just like, uh no, she is the worst. She is the worst. I know a Janet. I know a Janet very well.
Speaker 2: We've talked about this in real life, and she bugs the fuck out of me and it's constant and whatever. But I just I guess I've just learned to ignore her. Yeah, So that's just how I feel about Janet. And this is the moment also where I think it's Jasmine. Somebody's like, so, somebody brings up Danny and Nia and they're like, hmmmm, is he taking a nap quote unquote, oh yeah. Again, the storyline, well this is.
Speaker 1: This is when they go outside, but Zach makes this a little announcement and he's like, yeah, a couple of people are missing. Uh, And then they show that two hours earlier. We get the flashback of Zach saying like, I don't want you to think that I'm discluding you, which is not a word, but it's okay, you're cute. He's yeah, I don't want to think I'm discluding you. So they just that's like noted, noted that he's saying, you're totally fine to come to the thing. But then Michelle goes, yeah, it's a little mean that she's in Hawaii and she's not invited. Come on, Michelle, don't make me hate you too. This is what might see.
Speaker 2: This is yeah, see, sometimes things are just complicated because I don't love Michelle.
Speaker 1: For many roles. I really don't like any of these people. Is the problem.
Speaker 2: This is what we're finding out. There are no rules. We like Melissa. She just minds her p's and q's, she minds her business. We do, we do seem to like her. He hasn't said one word. She has literally had two, not even lines, two words all season. Not even really totally sure why they're trying to keep that going.
Speaker 1: But okay, although we love Benji too. You know why we love Benji because, as we talked about in a different episode, Benji is the only one that's like, you could mic me up if you want. If you don't want to mike me up, it's fine. I don't have to talk. I don't have to speak.
Speaker 2: Not want to be there, I don't. I guess he gets paid. You get paid, right if you're on camera, So he gets something, and they're like, let's get everybody paid.
Speaker 1: He's never wearing one of those black necklace microphones though, and I feel like that's him saying like, it's fine, don't even worry about it. I feel like you guys are out of mics. I'm fine. I'll just like, I'll stand really close to Zach and like he can speak for me.
Speaker 2: I feel for him. That's not gonna last. I'm just telling you right now. So then, yeah, the net taking naps. Let's and Danny, by the way, is not even when he shows up PS. Spoiler, he's not really drunk. He might be a little drunk because it's Danny, but he's not like wasted, right.
Speaker 1: And other people weren't there yet either, And also I'm Danny and Nia I'm like, bitch, I'm on vacation. There was there that I have to be down here at a specific time. I mean, Kristen and Luke weren't down there yet. So Jasmine for no reason just decides to have a freak out. Oh, I guess we can't talk about the fact that Danny's sleeping and Michelle, and then Michelle goes, oh, she's showering, and Jazzmin's like, oh, how long does it take to shower? Ten minutes? Oh so now you're the shower police. Yeah, that's so gross. And meanwhile, Jasmine's drunk and Brittany is so drunk that she's so slurring her words. She's like, I'm hurt, cable, aren't gonna be hell accountable. I'm gonna leave, And Jasmine goes, yeah, I feel that, Like what did you feel? What? So Britney's gonna leave if people aren't held accountable for taking too long a shower for her taste, which Brittany is always late.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've noticed that she always has a walk in like fifteen minutes after the fact.
Speaker 1: Oh I heard she missed her flight to go to Hawaii in the first place. This bitch has no place to talk.
Speaker 2: Also, I just think it's funny that she's like, I'm just I just read it's not about you, Brittany. She's like, I just would have liked to know it's my best friend. Since when is that your best friend? It's not your best friend, You're not a very good best friend. Then no, she's a.
Speaker 1: Terrible friend, and we're gonna find out what a horrible friend she is. This this episode made me really dislike Brittany. She's just an idiot. I'm sorry, but yeah, so yeah, Zach is again the voice of reason. He's like, you, guys, you are literally crazy, stop this right now. So then Brittany goes over to talk to Zach, and Zach again is just like God, who cares about Danny and Nia right now? Like, stop with this, Let's just have fun, right And then Luke and Kristen come down.
Speaker 2: And Kristen's feeling major social anxiety, which I don't remember her having. She's been on a validy show for a very long time, so it's a little weird. I know she has I do now it's coming to me. She has always taken a lot of benzos, even first, I believe, even for a season of vander Pump that was kind of like part of her storyline. They weren't like making her out to be like an addict or anything, but she had an issue. So maybe now I am remembering that. I think she just but it's like, maybe you shouldn't be on a reality show, ben Maybe that's not like your calling.
Speaker 1: I agree, And she's been on, like you said, for years and years and years, so it's weird because she's like, I don't know, I just don't like attention on me.
Speaker 2: Girl, Yes you do, and she's all anxious. Okay, So then is this when Nia and Danny arrive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they're completely sober. Yes, cute, they're looking cute holding hands. I'll give me this.
Speaker 2: She is stunning. She's absolutely gorgeous in a very natural, beautiful way. I'm trying to be very positive here. I know she's a nice person. I don't know what it is. Please somebody, if you know what it is, let me know, because maybe I'm wrong. I feel bad about my take about her, but she comes in and I like.
Speaker 1: Her just fine. I feel like she's just she's you know, people are way more mean against her. What has she done to anybody? That's true? No picking well from her? What has she done?
Speaker 2: She hasn't done anything that they should come for her. But she is annoying, and they're two different things, so they shouldn't come for her anyway.
Speaker 1: But everybody on this show is annoying. Who's tell me one person on this show.
Speaker 2: That's Melissa, okay, but I'm Benji, which they should get together now. That would be a fun twist if they are just like, you know what, fuck this.
Speaker 1: And they just not together and get married.
Speaker 2: I would I would enjoy that if Benji and Melissa just somehow they're like, I don't care, let's just do this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just putting it out there into the universe. I understand. I just think that you're not for Jasmine is She's so like, she's like, ah, the stars of the show have arrived. This to me, This to me reads you're jealous of Danny and Nea because they're not doing anything wrong. But she's like, well, not my engagement. But I am a little annoyed, right, Well, what are you annoyed about? I understand. Listen, here's the thing. If you if she really feels like I was assaulted by them, and I hate it when Danny's drunk, not get it. I understand that. But that doesn't seem to be the thing because Danny and Nea are not drunk, and the thing that happened was like almost two months before, right, and and other people have done he pinched, not her, but either he only said get daddy a drink he pinched her girlfriends. But so I understand that that was really annoying. But you've also talked it to death already and you've said we'd like to move forward, right, But now you're being so passive aggressive and going, oh, they're the stars of the show. What I don't they're not showing what they're doing wrong.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, So then I want to just say, I just want to make this point. We don't have to go into it. But Aaron and Luke, at some point I was just like, they look to me exactly the same. I know that they don't because Luke is red or he has redder cheeks and like redder hair, but sometimes I just can't tell them apart.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, but and I don't care, Oh my gosh, there's just so many like basic white men.
Speaker 2: Yes, with beerd with like very close shaved seventies beards, yes, as we've talked about on other shows, Like enough with that also, And then didn't you think it was weird that Jesse and Michelle and Aaron were just hanging out Like I kind of liked it for them, but I was also like, is this all just totally fake? And they're cool because they were just sitting around having a conversation.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, Michelle wouldn't say what she said now, she wouldn't be able to get away with it.
Speaker 1: Also, I don't like Luke. He's so goofy. It's this and this is like sort of your your take on I think nia is my take on Luke. It's like he's not doing anything wrong, but he's like, oh, now that I've proposed, I fill one thousand pounds lighter. I mean, although if she said no, I would have jumped off the boat like, hello Jaws, Hello Jaws. Yeah. Yes, he did not say hello. He did. My god, why are we watching this? This is what I'm saying. It's like, that's the best you guys could find. Man, that's the best Christen today mine? Yeah, which okay, then Kristen, so this is a big setup. Kristen tells Melissa. She's like and other people, She's like, please, you guys, please keep this under wrap because our family is six hours ahead because they're three hours behind. Is behind it Hawaii? Yeah exactly, And so the East Coast is six hours ahead of Hawaii. And she's like and I'm just really worried that Janet is going to tell like Jared and Melissa's like Jared, girls, stop trying to make Jared.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I say something? Can I say something really important? It's a macro Okay, Yeah, that I should have said before. But like Kristin, just tell your fucking parents. It doesn't matter if it's even one in the morning, because this happened a while ago, so even if they're six hours ahead. Just like you just got engaged, take a picture like everybody else with their little ring, and then just like call the people. You don't have to, Like, that's ridiculous. I'm not saying that people should tell people, but like it's an entire crew, there's a crew with cameras and everything. Somebody's going to tell. Somebody is going to get back to somebody. Just tell them already. You tell them immediately. You don't have to film a television show for hours and days on end before telling your family if you don't want them to find out otherwise it's just stupid and I'm sorry, I'm just I stand by it. And it's like a Three's Company episode where it could have just been solved if you just told mister Roper that like this is your friend that's staying with you from Seattle and not your new husband.
Speaker 1: You understand, I do understand what you're saying, and I will say that when I got engaged, you know, one of the time. No, I only got engaged once. But when I got engaged, I did. I called my parents at one in the morning, late, and just that's what you do. You're right, No, you're right.
Speaker 2: It's such a made up problem for this show that it's like, like I said, it's like a it's like a Brady buy. It's like just like, oh no, it's a big misunderstanding. Yeah, I heard the thing. No, it could be cleared up very easily with just like one phone call, one email, you could send a text message. They'll see it the second they wake up before any news. And trust me, it's not making CNN. So calm the fuck down.
Speaker 1: You think that this was the setup to like the Hawaii episode of The Brady Bunch where they find the what's the thing that brings that? U?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a lot of bad luck he get if you're talking about Greg Brady, he gets the tarantula for some reason shows up, which I don't even think they have those there.
Speaker 1: You call the thing though that they find like the little like I feel like it starts with a T.
Speaker 2: Yes, probably never know, and probably best that we don't, and I don't want anyone to look it up. Also, I do not like it when shows, and it's happening right now with the Valley and every show we watch. I do not like it when they go to another location. I didn't like it when the Facts of Life went to like Australia. Don't take me out of the thing. I know, don't go somewhere.
Speaker 1: I don't want to bottle but we like but we do like housewive trips because that's where I feel like it.
Speaker 2: Then well, then in that way, and I guess on reality show because they just ply them with alcohol and there's nowhere to go and they force them all to be together. Yeah, no, I guess it works here. It doesn't work in scripted. And I agree even mad Men, when like Don Draper would take a trip and like just stay where you are see in New York.
Speaker 1: Yes, you don't need to go, you don't need to go on a train somewherely just stop. So here's where we get into a weird vibe with Jesse because okay, so Luke is kind of being cute with Kristen and he's like, oh god, I'll do my wife earlier, but you're my fiance.
Speaker 2: Hey, look at your ring. It's four carrots. I mean that's a lot of carrots. How do you afford that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. But then Jesse comes over very inappropriately points at his crotch. Jesse is obsessed with dicks. Yeah, he makes so many comments about people's dicks. It's so weird through this whole episode. And he's like, oh, he's measuring his dick right now. See that, that's his dick. He's got a huge dick. He's dick measuring. Did we think? I mean, what's going on with him? What's his what's your damage? What's your damage? He does protests too much. Yeah, a little of something's weird, and he's just it's the coke. It's the coke. Yeah. So Zach is talking. He talks to Danny and Nia, who I wrote seem perfectly sober. Yes, I'll give you that. So Zach is like, hey, guys, not for the storyline or anything like, just honestly, it's just me sharing information. Yeah, a lot of people are resenting you. They're really resenting you. Why what I'm literally like, why why are they resenting? Like? What are you talking about? Because they were ten minutes later than everybody else, and Zach is just stirring it up right, and it's upsetting.
Speaker 2: This upsetting to both and he is like and then yeah, and Danny's like a little tipsy, but he's pissed. He's mad as anybody would be, like what the fuck? Wait, what do you mean they're mad at us? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Britney she's like, okay, you say who at least? And then Zach's like multiple people like trust me, Like Britney, Jasmine, yeah, the guy who just restocked the red vines. That guy's pissed so mad. She's like that gave me.
Speaker 2: And so then Kristen she's just I think I think it's I think it might be the Veneers.
Speaker 1: I think that the can meet him peep. I'm not really hearing it that way, But but what about Britney, who's so drunk here And she's like, they are not they are talking about me, but I am not. I am not about hey have any dramas? Okay, okay, me Ma told me I called me Ma, and I called I called j X and every reason. Yeah, just because she's like basically back together with Jax at this point, right right, Okay, So then she Britney starts yelling at everybody.
Speaker 3: She's like, everybody, everybody, I have an announcement to Mike a ship. I want to Everboddy to do a big cheers to Luke and Kristen.
Speaker 1: God, that's so funny. I missed that. I don't have that down at all. Well, I just didn't. Yeah, I didn't even write it down. Yeah. After she's so mad, I'm just but hurt because that's my best friend. I never had a best friend like that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I just yeah, So she does, Okay, I guess.
Speaker 1: So Danny and Nia are getting pissed, and Danny is like, what the fuck, Like, what can this just be about Luke and Kristen? Do they really have to try to make us a storyline again? And I agreed with him, right, And then Kristin and Luke are gonna go upstairs. They're gonna go up there like we're gonna go make babies, but they're not really, And then Danny's mad and he's like, let's just go, let's go, And I didn't. I'm just saying for me personally, I did not see. He wasn't drunk, he wasn't really doing anything. So this just feels trumped up to me. What I trying to find.
Speaker 2: By the way, I've been googling baby sounds because I want I think this is the way I can express how nia sounds to me. Okay, that's what I hear. That is exactly, That's all I hear every time. If that isn't any way hilarious, So that's what's been happening.
Speaker 1: So yes, I agree with whatever you what was that? But what was your cocaine story that I that I? Oh, well, oh, I can't.
Speaker 2: Believe you were Okay, this was not I don't know how to tell this story without I was dating a guy, right, this was many many years ago, decades ago, and he wanted me to meet his friend for the first time, okay, like one of his good friends. So we all went out and they were I was like, oh, okay, I'll just join you guys for a happy hour. I get there and they seem really fucked up, like more fucked up than like we just gotten there, like how are you guys so drunk?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I'd laterally find out up, yeah, like fucked up. And then I find out they'd been doing coke, which is not my thing, and I'm like, it's five o'clock on a Wednesday, this is insane, you know. But the friend of his, who is straight, was really coked out, which I did not know at first, and he kept talking about his penis, pointed to his penis, pointing to my boyfriend at the times penis. So I wonder if that's a cocaine thing, it probably gets you like hyper sexualized, like meth I bet it does.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean, I I you know, I haven't heard of that, but I don't I don't doubt it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that whole story had to be told to say, just that coke probably makes you say. But I just I've witnessed it. I witnessed this guy being like you've probably got a bigger dick than me. It was so weird, and I like walked away thinking like, is his friend like in love with him or something like what's going on? Nope, it was cocaine talking, so that's or both.
Speaker 1: They might not be mutually exclusive. That's very true. Yeah, very true. I mean Jesse really is like dick focused through this whole episode. So either he's just coked up the whole time, which would mean that he found it on the island, or he somehow smuggled it. Hmm, Like, I'm not sure. He doesn't seem as coked as usual, so maybe he's just like you said, he's dick focused. Dick, he's just got dick brain.
Speaker 2: You got dick brain. Got So everyone goes in the room. Janet and Jason are they can hear whatever? They're super annoyed and Jams can we talk about Janet's pajamas?
Speaker 1: Did we mention that? God? I love that we noticed the same thing. I was like, what this is like some kind of fifties housewife? Yes, who buys pajamas that look like that's on vacation? No?
Speaker 2: Less, that's your nation outfit. I can't think of anything less sexy than that. That's like a grandpa. That's not even like that'sn't even like the gown that the like grandma wears. That's like the grandpa gr animals. Yeah, I mean, what is happening? And they're in bed and they're like, I love you. I just didn't know we'd be able to hear them through. But I just like, are you you okay? Are you okay? I mean they're just acting like they're staying so strong through this. They're just so strong and brave, brave.
Speaker 1: I'm not stand Jason, of course not. He doesn't bug me as much as Janet, but he should. No, Janet's worse. So he's such an enabler though.
Speaker 2: He's what is the Karen? What is the man Karen? Like, I think there's a Chad's he's like a different Chad. He's like a beta Chad's like the alpha Karen.
Speaker 1: And then uh, he's like he's a Brad, Brad Jason or Tad. He's a Tad Okay, So Jason, uh, because he's just a dick. He whispers, he whispers, Sorry, sorry, I didn't know they were going to be here, like anyone cares, nobody cares. And then Jason's like, good night, shut up, you asshole. So they're so brave, they're just so brave. So now we find out that, oh well first yeah, also, Janet tells camera and this is going to happen a lot through the episode, but she tells camera, She's like, yeah, I don't want to be dramatic and leave the trip early, but also like, I don't want to stay here. I just truly don't know the best strategy to get the most amount of attention let everyone know that I'm really important to the show, but also not be called on any of my bullshit. So I don't know what would you do? Yeah, so now we find out that Jacks knows right well. Kristen wakes up from a tech to a text from Jack's saying congratulations, I heard you got engaged, and she's like, a fuck is Jack's no? And then Jesse tells Zach, hey, man, hey, bra, looking at your cock right now. It just reminded me that the boys chat is going crazy. Jax wants to tell everybody the news, and Zach's like, well, how the hell does it Jackson, and Jesse goes, I don't know, And I was like, wow, this really is just Three's company, Like you said, exactly, why not just text your fucking family though, Kristin, you know, like all of this could be just dealt with.
Speaker 2: It's not a big deal. So Kristen is like, well, I wonder She calls Brittany this kind of seemed real where she's like, Jacks knows.
Speaker 1: Like, would you have any idea of knowing how Jacks knows? She's like, I told him, sorry, I did, did did? They didn't refer to but I told him not to tell anybody. I told him, don't tell nobody. What the fuck?
Speaker 2: I'm just felt sorry, and I know you're gonna get mad, but I almost felt sorry for Jackson this in this case, because like he's the worst, of course, but he's not capable of keeping a secret. He never has been. So this is really on Brittany. You gave Jack's information. He's actually excited for Kristen, that is his friend, So like, you're bad. You can't blame Jack's like, he's just an idiot. He's the town idiot.
Speaker 1: I guess so, but like, yes, I mean both of them are awful in this context, but yeah, what the fuck is Brittany thinking? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then it flashes to Jason and Janet and they try to make a joke. She's like, how long do you have to work? He's like all day and night. That was actually kind of funny. If it was somebody else that said it, we wouldn't mind. But it's Jason's really so she's like, nah, god, so joyless.
Speaker 1: She's joyless, Oh my god. Completely. The only time she gets joy is when she's like shitting on other people's lives.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then she's being so serious she's like, I don't know, I mean, maybe my absence was a gift. Yes, Janet, your absence is a gift. That should be the name of the episode for us by Oh my god, I love it. I love this is a gift one hundred percent. Your absence would be a gift. And we don't mean from this earth. We want you to live a great life and be a good mom and just go live your life. But we haven't even acknowledged yet the Janet, because we had already recorded our Patreon right, we.
Speaker 1: Didn't even put this in the thing she announced.
Speaker 2: Maybe we did, but she announced that she had to flee the country because everyone hates her so much on her planned vacation that she was already Oh no, did you have to go to Switzerland?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or Sweden? What did you have to do? So she's just.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if she's trying to set up that she's not being asked back. They're gonna let her go, right, Like, if the valley gets picked up, she's not going to come back, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not sure. She's getting so much black and in this episode, which I love to see it, But do they think that that's do they? You know? But so many villains stay even though we all claim to hate them. I mean, the people got rid of the people got rid of Lisa Renna. I think it was time for her to go. I think she should totally come back. You know, sometimes they have to go away and like learn about what, learn about it right, and then come back. But you know they did that. It was just hate.
Speaker 2: It was online campaigns and they just got her out like it can be done with Janet much more easily, actually, because I would imagine she doesn't have that great of a contract. Yeah yeah, yeah, your absence is a gift. So then Brittany clomps over to Kristen. That's the only way I can put it. She's just like, I feel so stupid, and let me say your ring whenever I'm not drunk. That is not a sentence that an adult woman says. Let me say this is wrong whenever I'm not drunk. Can we put that in terms of the way, like, oh, now that I'm not drunk, let me see your engagement ring, stop saying whenever I'm not drunk, which is never Brittany, And like maybe.
Speaker 1: Jack's is a little bit right about that may interesting that so much of this show is about like who's drunk but we but I guess it's it's only okay when other people are. And it's not like she's a fun drunk, like she's a Brittany. It's also off awful drunk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean she's not. Look, she's not the worst on the show. There's things I like about Brittany. But I see even though Jack's is awful and we all agree and we're all like we all cheered Brittany on when she filed the divorce papers, like we're on her side. But I can see how Jack's also an addict or definitely an addict. Feels like, why am I the only fucking one when all of you bitches are And when I say bitches, I mean everyone and I'm not you know, writing He's like when all of y'all, everybody's super drunk, including my wife and the mother of my children, and.
Speaker 1: I'm the one who I'm the only one who has to get help. I could totally see.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that his stuff isn't worse, but like, I could see that point of view. I can see it, I really can. And it's annoying. And whenever I'm not drunk, let me see. Oh my god, so pretty.
Speaker 1: I love it. I'm dumb. I'm so dumb. I should not have told Jacks. I can't believe I told Jax. That's so, that's all me. He's so can't keep a secret. I'm sorry a little bit. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I felt for a second for Jackson that immediately didn't later when he still continues to tell everyone, including Schwartz, which is going to come up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm sorry. I'm sure I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and then can't stop them solve yeah Jacks, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we already passed the I'm still laughing about Janet and Jason and all his cords. I'm just a businessman doing business. I'm just lawyering. I'm just lawyering. When I'm out of town. I can't stop lawyering with.
Speaker 2: The curious ones. We're the only ones that are really doing anything in this group. You'll see also Britney's outfit in this scene that we just finished talking about the green. It looks it looks like she's had hair and makeup to shoot boudoir photos, right, Yes, like it looked it's all her sort of I'm a madam with the green, the crazy green like shiny bathing suit with her boobs pouring out of it and then like that see through sheer green.
Speaker 1: It was just like, what are you? What is happening? It's giving, it's giving a little best little horehouse in Texas. Yes, yes, that's she's like a southern madam from like way back in the early and the early nineteen hundreds. Yeah, and it's yeah, it's too much for all of us. So then so there's yeah, right, should we should we break here? It's a good time to break you guys, I think you guys, I mean, I have a lot left, but we can. Let's just do this here, Okay, we'll do the scene. Yeah, So Kristen tells Brittany, she's like, she's like, yeah, it's kind of a bummer like that you did this like that you told Jacks because I wanted to talk to you about something else, Like she's like, oh, no, I'm upset about this, but like I'm upset actually about something like.
Speaker 2: More, which I was on Kristen's side one for this conversation. By the way, I assume you were too, Yes, yes, but.
Speaker 1: I thought it was interesting that she's like, yeah, you fuck up in this other way prevented me from like actually telling you why else I'm mad at you. Yeah, yeah, Brittany needs to be held a little bit more accountable just what she says.
Speaker 2: She's like, you know, when Janet's just yelling at me, and she names all the times and she's like, when was Janney yelling She's like, I'm el Coyote here, this place, this place. She's like, you never stand up for me. You never speak up for me. You speak up for Janet, but not me. And to Britney's credit, she handles it pretty well. She's like she hears it, she doesn't argue it well.
Speaker 1: I just thought it was funny because I don't think Britney even understood what was happening at first, because she goes because Kristen's like, yeah, like at all, Coyote. When Janet inserted herself in the drama then started yelling, and she goes, I don't need you to be my bodyguard. But all you said was like Jane, come on, and Brittany, yeah, I'll side that because I didn't want her yelling at you. She's like, okay, then say shut the fuck up. Don't talk shit about my best friend. Don't just go like come on? Right, he goes, I wait a minute, So you want me to stand up.
Speaker 2: More or you, like, for real, not just like a little tiny bit that doesn't even make any sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christy, Yeah, like you stand up to me all the time? Right? Are there? And are there any repercussions for Janet for being a complete psycho and starring up drama all the time? And then Brittany goes, listen, you meane the world to me and I'm sorry if I'm so sorry if you feel like I'm not taking up for you and like bringing you beer cheese and like me my talk, bringing you to my mainma, like I should really stand up for you more. Well, so she gets it. She gets it pretty quickly, and I didn't hate that. Then Kristen goes, yeah, like Janet is a miserable human being and I just can't stand her anymore, and Brittany goes, Wow, she's coming in at or you can be able to handle it. But the she's gone, what why? What the hell? Yeah why? And Brittany, Brittany goes like this to I don't I think she says this to the camera. She goes, you know what, she goes, Jane has my trust, She's been there for me and luck, you know, I have a really good picker, like I can tell who's trustworthy. Like just this morning, I told Jax all about Christian's engagement because I knew he would keep a secret. I mean, I know is a good guy. At the end of the day. What if she just goes and he's really the best man I've ever met. She basically kind of does that in this episode. It was so crazy making yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: And then this is the part I believe where it comes up is like, how is Janet even on the show? Is this the same conversation where there's like, you remember how she came to the show, she's a friend, she's a fan of the show that sheena fucking dragged on. Yes, Like, who the hell even is she? When she's like when I met her, I kind of liked her whatever. I thought she was a friend of she is, but then I find out she's just a fan of vander Pomp. Yeah, and like a mega fan. And I'm like, I don't have two. She's like, I don't have fucks to give for that. I have too much going on. I have no fucks to do. And Brittany acts like she's never heard them before. She's like, you know, I have no fucks.
Speaker 1: Whenever. I don't got no fucks to give. I also don't have no fucks. Again, I've never heard that before, which makes me think of your story about Brad Pitt not understanding fling it.
Speaker 2: You can't fling the pattern here without hitting some hitting somebody, hitting a model or whatever.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I never heard that one. What do you mean, dead cat? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god. All right, that might be a good place. Yeah, this is a good place to break.
Speaker 1: All right. We will see you guys in just like five minutes. Okay, hey, yeah, you get it. Bye bye.