Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What? What's up? Everybody? We got another Headless's Magical mail bag with my co host Nick Nick. How's it going.
Speaker 2: It's doing very well. I had a decent, decent discussion with somebody if you got an hour ago. So that went well, it did.
Speaker 3: I really liked him.
Speaker 2: What was his name again, soul Luckman, Luckman.
Speaker 3: That's right, that was interesting. I didn't even write his name down. I'm writing all this other stuff down from him, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I did see you. I did see you, definitely going in with the with the notepad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he's odd to something tho. I'm telling you what, Oh for sure. But tonight, let's start off with the glyphs. You want to hit your s.
Speaker 2: Oh you know crap first? Oh yes, sorry, I gotta all right, It's ok.
Speaker 3: I'll demneka this right here. Everybody knows this symbol. But what does it mean?
Speaker 4: Benford's law.
Speaker 3: Benford's Law, I think, is one of these sort of neo magical sigils because it does some really interesting stuff. So it's also known as newcom Bedford's law. It's the law of anomalist numbers or first digit law. It's an observation that many real life sets of numerical data, the leading digit is likely to be small. In sets that obey the law, the number one appears as the leading significant digit about thirty percent of the time. That's that first ball right there. Well, nine appears as the leading significant digit less than five percent of the time. So this law is saying that you can predict what numbers are going to be coming up in what regularity. So the FBI and IRS use Benford's law, but they won't admit to it because they can't admit this in court. But they use Benford's law to see if you've been making, you know, fraudulent tax returns, because all you have to do is plug in the number. We think numbers are random, but they go by this order. So when you're trying to make numbers random, you're actually making it very easy to find out that you're not following Benford's law. So they're able to determine using numerology whether or not a number is natural or unnatural. Somebody made it. I think that's pretty incredible. But this is this is my symbol Benford's law. So yeah, you've got the one and then it just significantly drops off. This is the likelihood that the order of the number is going to appear like this.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Ye yeah, dude. It's crazy how much stuff is like hidden within the recesses of like what do you call it, the uh, you know, statistical mathematical anomalies, just sort of hanging out in the background. And it's like, wait a second, you can do that little pieces of code. What you got for tonight?
Speaker 2: Uh? There we go? Oh yeah, yes, yes, I was actually how do you see that last word? I was actually gonna ask you day? Yeah, oh, I have like day it's like a myth or something like that, whatever, And I was like, I've never seen that part, but yeah, uh the seal or the truth of God also it can be cooled. I wanted to kind of go like, from what I got out of it, I'm sure there's probably different ideas of different sources, but trying to get idea where it comes from or where it's been seen. There was a thirteenth and fourteenth century text which I do think was actually something we covered or mentioned on the Occult Rejects in our Grimoires. Liber geranis or the sworn book of an Russ. That is like the first time the full the first full recipe for the Sizilm day, the two concentric circles, a pentagram, and the nested hectograms, hetgons and heptograms, and the seventy two letter Oh God, I'm having this shem Ha mafourche ring and the seven archangels are placed on the inner heptagon. So that's like the first time all that seems to be seen. Then later in the sixteenth century, doctor John Dee and medium Edward Kelly they kind of reused that, and that is where it's why we were talking about somebody before they have a tablet made out of beeswax like this. This is where they started to put this onto beeswax tablets, and they started using this when they were like, you know, messing around. And then the seventeenth and eighteenth century anton Htius Kircher did use that in some of his stuff, and the nineteenth and twentieth century you will see the Golden dorn in Alista Crowley reusing it again some little ideas about it from the you know Id's idea from fifteen eighty two The outer ring is supposed to be the seventy two Latin letters again function you know for that it creates the perimeter fence around the whole thing. The pentagram. It's centered on a Greek tao, flanked by divine names. The hectagon sides carry the seven planetary archangels, the second and third heptagons, the fourteen trip oh God tripetite divine names, the heptogram, the seven pointed star that has more divine triads l on an omega, and the central pentagram that has like Hebrew stuff in it. How did he use it? Consecration used it a tablet casts from virgin beeswax on a Wednesday. He engraved with a brass stylus while reciting Psalm eight. We're talking about last night. We were talking about Dight coming up a lot with Back to the Future gun right here the plate, Yeah, the placement, the four small seals under each table or leg, the nine inch master seal under the crystal or obsidian shoestone. This created a five point energy grid mirroring the pentagram inside the glyph. The function in a section. It was to a shield. Every illusion of full city is bared notes D's diary. It's supposed to be kind of like a lens believe to focus the angelic voices, so Kelly could scribe coherent speech. And it was like some sort of a key kind of where certain names are traced with the wand to unlock specific planetary intelligences. And when not used, de wrapped the seals in red silk and sprinkled them with high supporter and that does. That's interesting because proley Uh in one of his like kind of banishing rituals or something like that, or like a cleansing thing, he does mention, heyup and he actually pulls like straight out of the Bible. So when it gets mentioned, so I'm wondering if, like if John, if this guy they were doing it too. I'm wondering if that's where where they're getting the use of that.
Speaker 3: There's so many different recipes in the Bible for all of these magical herbs and stuff that, you know, I think a lot of Christians don't realize that's it's used for magic as well.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, yeah, yeah, there was even a yeah again, like I mentioned the grim Moore, it's even in the Key of Solomon. There's an adapted form out of it in there too, But yeah, I think I think that's probably enough. Really pretty much covered everything that I thought was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a crazy intricate seal, and I think they really love that heptogram. It just looks so much different for them. So you see them using all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's something open that for sure, the way they like the rocket. But yeah, I always I have mentioned on the show before about certain things getting done on bees wax, and yeah, this is one of them.
Speaker 3: So was it funny that the bees wax was well, actually it was just I'm not sure the kind of wax, but that's what they cast the first records, thet oh crap. I actually had a re recording of Alistair Crowley reading one of the spells that was recorded on a wax record.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, wow, his.
Speaker 3: Voice is all high pitched.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah. When I did hear one of his recordings, I was like, yo, that's his voice. Yeah right, I wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, And the guy couldn't draw to save his life. Terrible artists.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, a beast.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I'm sure what he did was he annoyed the spirits and becoming Yeah that's.
Speaker 2: What it was. They're like, yo, we'll just show up to you. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Right, who's messing around with balloons out here? Man? What's that annoying.
Speaker 2: Helium? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right? So first one's from Hippoholic. It says headless fellow Wisconsin Air, my dude, Bruce City. So I don't know if this is the right way to do this, but I'm going to go for it anyway. I'm curious to know do you have any knowledge of the Libra sign being added to the tarot? Not at the time of its conception, but after I was reading The Secret Teachings of All Ages Stanley Manly p. Hall Readers, Edition thirty ninth printing two thousand and four twenty four. In the print of the book, I have on page one point fifty, paragraph three its as follows. Those who hold the opinion that before its revision by the Greeks, the zodiac consisted of only ten signs adduce evidence to show that Libra was inserted into the zodiac by dividing the constellation of Virgo and Scorpio at that time one sign into two parts, thus establishing the balance at the point of equilibrium between the ascending northern and descending Southern signs. See The Resecretions, Their Rights and Mysteries by Hargrave Jennings. On this subject, Isaac Meyer states we that the zodiacal constellations were the first ten and represented an immense androgenic man or deity. Subsequently, this has changed, resulting in Scorpio and Virgo making eleven. After this, from Scorpio Libra the balance was taken, making the present twelve Kabala, So that's new to me. I tried to find the book mentioned above online and I think I may have it here. I'm just curious to know if you can get into this a bit and maybe have already and can direct me to the right information or where to find it, or to shoot the shit on the topic. This concept isn't impossible to believe with all we know about July, August and leap years now. Additionally, with what I have been trying to comprehend through archaic site, I wonder if this was the timeline that was possibly starting to be manipulated. Not sure if it's a theory or a fact thoughts.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of that, but it is interesting and it would be interested in hearing it.
Speaker 3: Well. It's a different concept like instead of the twelve months, you would I guess lengthen out the date the dates of all the different months, and then you would have those ten zodiac signs in the sky.
Speaker 2: I mean, the whole situation with the months and then numbers even matching doesn't match, right, So I mean at that point, who knows what the hell's on?
Speaker 3: I don't know now, I mean it sounds flausible because Virgo and Scorpios are so different that it would make sense why you would need a balance between the virgin and the beast, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean even even scool, well Scorpios tend to be I just feel it. Well, I think sexuality is kind of normally associated with Scorpio in general, so I can see how them being very polar opposites.
Speaker 3: Bingo, yeah, bingo, yeah. I think I think there's a real possibility in there, at least from that perspective. I do know for a fact that the the Greeks had a different number of constellations than we do today. And I don't know who's the council on the constellations, but it's it's changed into something different since then. Maybe it was the Romans that did that, not sure, but yeah, and now they're talking about a thirteenth sign, which would be this. Uh yeah, what's that guy called again?
Speaker 2: Oh it's a snake type thing, right? Uh yeah, so man, I can't yeah yeah, sorry, yeah. I don't think I ever really knew how to say it. I just always read it right.
Speaker 3: So let me see. Here we got Philip Marks, who says, hey, hg, I'm phil or Stappy Dog. There we go. Oh okay, it took the dives. Snappy Dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Been watching your shows for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I'll joy you and the other.
Speaker 3: Folks in the tor universe. Here's what I experienced. I'm in the near north side of Chicago Burbs and five minutes from the city line. Several times weekly airplanes are backed up over Lake Michigan in lines ten to fifty miles deep, flying in westward to land at O'Hare. The flight path is about four to six miles south of me perpendicular. When I'm out and about, I always look at the flight pass, just something I do. Probably about June twenty ten or twenty eleven, I'm mowing the front lawn on a Friday evening at about seven pm. As I'm mowing, I see a small black object due south of me, probably at about three to five miles away, not sure how high, but lower than the planes, maybe eight hundred feet high. But strange to see an object just sitting there. I finished the front lawn about minutes later, and still see this black object. I call my neighbor over from across the street, and my wife at the time comes out and we're all looking at this thing. I get back, I get the binoculars and it just magnifies it like bigger black object with some type of dark movement on the back end. My ex was saying that there was some kind of exhaust coming out of it. Anyways, we're all talking and time goes by, getting dark, and the object is still there, maybe about sixty to ninety minutes total. We go in and Friday Family Night takes over. The next morning, I get up, turn on the coffee maker, and let our dogs out of the kitchen patio door to the backyard, and hell, there it is just shy of forty feet from my patio door and ten to twelve feet high, two feet directly above my neighbor's hedges is a black kite. The kite was about three feet wide three to four feet long, and behind it was like this ribbon that was off about a foot long. The ribbon was circular and rigid, like a ribbon dancers or gymnasts hues. The ribbon just kept going around and around. I could see no motor strings, any type of structural components. This was completely silent. I remember muttering what the fuck. My oldest daughter was in the family room watching TV. I yelled for her to go to the patio door in that room, and I told her to look past the pool above our fence, and she said, big deal, it's a kite. Now I know, I'm just seeing things. I ran to the foyer and told my ex to open the shades and look her to the backyard, but she was in the washroom. By the time I ran back to the kitchen patio door, the kite was gone. I left for maybe like fifteen seconds, and it was gone. Probably a good thing, because I was thinking I'll grab one of the kid's toys in the backyard and knock the kite down. I asked my daughter, who was on the patio at this point, what happened to the kite. She pointed and said it went over the neighbor's home and over three trees in their front yard. The neighbor's roofline is about twenty five feet and their linden trees were about fifty to sixty feet. I ran out out front of my shorts and stood in the middle of the street looking around nothing. I kind of explained that some object was approximately four miles away and maybe eight hundred to one kilometer high could wind up in my backyard. If I could see this object, so could about one fourth of a million other people. My fan was the last to get the smartphones, and we only had a PC computer hooked up in the TV and the family room for videos and stuff like that, meaning we did not have devices that would listen to us. This kite found me the next morning and was waiting for me. I mean, it's like whoever was controlling the kite knew that I would be letting out the dogs at a certain time. I risked my neighbors seeing it floating above the hedges. I know that in some underground base there's a poster of me in shorts, hair disheveled, who is mouthing what the fuck? Won't uh my knees are being taken out by three large dark dogs charging into the backyard. Cheers, man, that was an excellent story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, yo, that is fucking and it's.
Speaker 3: So weird because so many I've heard so many stories about these flying humanoid creatures around O'Hara Airport. And he's talking about this weird flying creature type thing that was just hovering in.
Speaker 4: His backyard that I mean, it's creepy.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not a humanoid, but come on, man, it's kind of a kite and the tails twisty. I mean, what's up with that.
Speaker 2: It's weird, dude, you're remind me of I mean, it's very different, but like a little bit of hell here with like the balloons popping up. That is so weird with the kit you know what it reminded me of. And I don't think it's this. It it's something really weird, and I do want about it to an extent because I've seen a couple of videos on Instagram. One was like some dude was like watching like a cart in the parking lot kind of take off by itself and he's like, oh, let's see where this is. Let's see whose car this fucking runs into and it's like going completely nowhere near this guy's car, and somehow this motherfuckers just comes all the way back and hits his car. Then I've seen another video where this guy was filming something in the sky and you ever see like those. It's like those tents that you can like, you know, toss a car and maybe it's almost like a tarp. It's like a pop up thing, but it's like really sturdy. One of those was like in the sky and this guy's like filming and it's like, you know, going all the way like that, and what is the odds of it literally coming and swooping back down and landing right on him? And some people were saying, is it like when you give shit attention it comes? Hey? I know that sounds weird, but I have woundered about that. If they there is some sort of relationship outside yourself with something else, you know, people feel when you're looking at him.
Speaker 3: I think there totally is. There's I think there's this phenomena. We were talking about it with one of my other guests. He was talking about how he felt like there was a doppelganger of his grandmother in the house Citty where he was. He just got up and walked away from it, and then he turns around and he sees his grandmother sitting there. And I think what there is is there's an instantaneous sharing of memory that happens in a lot of these scenarios, and so it'll just sort of appear like this plasma. Right, That's what I think it is. The sentient plasma will appear as something from your memory because it's sort of like your plasma. It's plasma. It can read your plasma fast as shit, and then that's what it uses to take form.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like it. Yeah, there's something up with it. I mean, like the whole again, we were talking about that slid experiment. I even wonder if there's like something there that like works as a base in your eyes, working as the projection screen, I mean the projector you know, like there's something I don't know, some sort of relationship.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I think we are half of every moment that happens. Yeah, I mean that's fully half. Half of everything that happens is us. That's really interesting. That's I mean, it's not mostly the outside world, it's our perception of it. Yeah, I sent you a video of this, This one old video that I saw. I can't get it out of my mind. Okay, could be fake, I don't know, but there were so many different people who saw these witches flying around. They even interview these cops that were supposedly attacked by them.
Speaker 2: I'm sending it to myself now hold on, yeah, this looks since you say, right, this is so?
Speaker 3: This event was. It was like, how could this be on video? Nobody's even curious about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, all right, let me share the screen.
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Stick yes, present screen?
Speaker 3: Kay hmm, there we go.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, h Seriously, what is that thing?
Speaker 2: Absolutely weird? Right? You see a trail coming off of it? Every once in a while.
Speaker 3: They called these things the brujas, which.
Speaker 2: In a while it looks like a little it could just be the quality, but every once in a while looks like there's something like trails off of it too.
Speaker 3: And so these characters, right as they're filming them, these cops show up and it doesn't show this on film, but these cops get attacked by these brew haas.
Speaker 2: This is what we look like to the predators.
Speaker 4: Basically, that's a cliff wall. I mean, that's flying a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: What are those.
Speaker 3: Things, but you know, this sort of gives the credence to the flying humanoids cided over O'Hare Airport. It's like, maybe there are flying humanoids. What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: It was like looking at an old yo. Look at that ship. Look, you know, it reminds me of like looking at an old video game.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, what do you think? Is that faked?
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know. The interesting this part this I think I've actually seen back in the day. This part, this is interesting. Let me see it switch? When does it switch?
Speaker 3: Well, you got the high contrast with the sky and then it uh I guess it auto focuses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that shit is bugged out, dude, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what do you think, Like.
Speaker 3: There's a There was a personal rocket booster that they had advertised in like the late nineteen sixties, and they were saying it could be that. It's like, well, I don't know, that doesn't look like a rocket booster. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Ah, that was weird. It was like some uh, crouching tiger hitting your dragon type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I think uh, I hope sightings pick up. I mean I feel sorry for you, slat snappy dog. I'm sure nobody wants to hear your stories of the kite except for us. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, that is that is his. That story was pretty weird to me. Man.
Speaker 3: It has all the harm hallmarks of like an organic I'm not sure if it's a government.
Speaker 2: Thing or like something intelligent at least right intelligence.
Speaker 3: That monster from the movie get Out? Was it get Out? I think it was get Out. It was the one with the UFO that turned out to be like an alien creature that was eating stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh, maybe it was a get Out. I don't know. I'm trying to think always the person who may get Out made that movie.
Speaker 3: I think, so, yeah, that's what it was. But yeah, so about the tarot, wasn't wasn't the card? What but justice? That's the libra right in the major arcana. And then didn't Crowley switch that over in his tarot?
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that what? He didn't switch that for LUs, did he?
Speaker 3: No, he didn't switch it for lost. That was the strength card Strength. I don't know. I feel like there was a change that he made to the card. I'm not sure what it was. It could have just been the Hebrew letter he did that a lot with his cards.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think there was a few things that was actually different. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh adjustment, yes, yeah, so you've got the adjustment and then you've got the art card that has some of the adjustment in that one as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think adjustment instead of.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's right, Chindler's list. Look at that.
Speaker 2: What we'll be looking for we were now talking about. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that's good for this week. I got a couple more pieces of mail for next week. Absolutely, thank you for joining me. This has been another Headless Giant Magical mail bag and we'll see you again next time.