Speaker 1: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome back to the Gimmick. Are you ready to light it up? You know usually throw these guys, but in this type of situation, we just got yo chills, just as shore as a rock is covered in chills already. You can feel the mana, you can feel the mana.
Speaker 2: You know how long I've been waiting for this?
Speaker 1: Who am I about to make our name for myself here?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: Because yes, ladies, gentlemen, I'm Dressedale, I'm joined by Skipping still skipping ring side David. I'm joining sbobs with no nickname this week, no like this week, but yes, we've got lots to talk about. Somehow we're supposed to be on last week, And you know, I don't know if I fully believe in this. This might be a good episode to do with the GV boys I've talked about a couple of times, but like believing in fade and everything happens for a reason. Last week we were supposed to record the Gimmick this pretty much very same time where we had lots to talk about. We had for beIN door Clash in Paris. That's a massive show. Other stuff, other news. Everything always got the draft we have today, we're gonna do our Forbidden Door kind of version two. Last year we did three matches. This year we all have ten match or thirteen matches, actually ten matches in a pre show, so we're gonna do all that. So we had a girthy show, but I had Logan's birthday, and as that payer of you kept going longer, you know, Roman Big Dog decided to take a full hour once. Once I saw them leave the ring. Oh yeah, when I saw like whatever three fifty, my time was like, that's it. I'm not making this podcast. There's no way. And then David was traveling back and he hit traffic, so we're like, well, let's not do a rush episode. Let's do it next week. And even then we still love to talk about. But good thing for some reason that happened, because that wouldn't happen. We would not be talking about today the return of one aj Lee, which did happen, which was crazy because they hinted that at Clash they did a very we'll talk about it, very all right, sort of fatal four way, but that clearly that's one of these WW things. People don't care about the match like it's about the moment, right, and the big moment was well Becky, yeah, you know I people love La Night, you know whatever. But Becky comes there a low blow seth and that say, okay, she just joined the vision, right. But then there's lots of avert you know you're the worst, behave your family, lots of stuff right, and then lots of scuttle but which is always funny. I guess I kind of get how it goes, but it's just so funny how I'm not saying they're fake. I don't want to get some tweet from SRS like I believe he's hearing some stuff, but it's always just crazy to me. How like that they tease aj Lee and then every Scooper is like, well I've been hearing about it. It's like, well, I didn't no one fucking say anything before, Like why no one even say And I get it's probably because they hear stuff and it gets confirmed, but that's what happens. Is that happens, and then every wrestling Scooper is like, well I've heard, I've heard, and then progressively it's going or more and then Smackdom happens. Becky gets an even segment. We know what's gonna happen, and then yeah, I'll lead up with you guys because I open so I don't want rant too much. But David, it's been I'll pull up. I have the official stature was like, I can't remember what the three thousand.
Speaker 3: Days, eight hundred and sixteen days I.
Speaker 1: Think you are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been a decade.
Speaker 3: You do want to hear your your rants about it though you said you're gonna let us talk, but I do want to hear what you think because you've been the one that's been the most on about this, like I saidsor I think you said royal rumble. But I remember it was money in the bank with like like talking about she's gonna like cost because that was like the drew money in the bank. It's like she's gonna push off the ladders. I remember that was when you swore it off. He said, I'm not talking about anymore business. I'm not getting my hopes.
Speaker 1: So I think for me, what why I got pissed off is when the other when the other talent did what they did yesterday, which was it ended up being right like Biggie pay or a Bailey. They all tweet their imodes oh, just memories like that's when like that's okay, they were doing that type of stuff. Durmer money in the bank, which shows they really maybe even yesterday didn't fully know. They probably knew new like with the week's bill. But yeah, money the bank was that one because I remember, yeah, because it was like two weeks before. He had also mentioned I don't think he said aj my name, but he said his wife or something like that, like drew a vote.
Speaker 3: I mean that was the start of the bracelet lore with Larry AJ. So that was like the start of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And no, I was definitely I was done with all that stuff just because I didn't want to get over except and we've heard this so many times, there were many fake punk returns in the past two of like, oh what's happening. There's talks and maybe sometimes they work as seem Punk said that he ended talked a few times. But no, it was great to once once the Becky thing happened. And this is where I'll again give credit is there's the rumors and everything, but once those scoopers like an SRS who to me is like an s tier one. Once he says, oh wah, I'm hearing that that's what it's like. Okay, it's just like the punk thing when he said he was here, and it's like it's a done it's pretty much a done deal. I am surprised by two things as far as one that's already wrestled Palooza that's happening in a couple of weeks, and two that's full time, which we'll get into. But no, this felt great because I'm not trying to raise one person and bring down the other. But it's like a couple weeks ago when they bring back Nikki Bella and this is not her fault. I'm gonna say its WWE's fault when they talk about like she's the face of the revolution, she was the start of the change, everything like that. Everyone in that era in the twenty ten to thirteen er knows that was not the case.
Speaker 3: She was not.
Speaker 1: I shared that tweet yesterday. She was not the one while employed by w tweeting at Steph nick Mann being like, hey, why don't we get paid more? Why don't we have more screen? Like? She was not stick your neck out, She was not wearing other talents t shirts while she wrestled like AJ legitimately now and we'll get two weeks at the batch. I'm not saying she can even wrestle at the leggings of Becky or Charlotte, like she was in a different time where they only let them do so much and then was gone for ten years. So I think the good thing is there's lots of trainers and she's full time, so I'm sure that's gonna happen. But to me, what I'm very happy about I've seen the sentiment shared is she gets to enjoy the fruits of her labor. Like she set everyone kind of up. And don't get me wrong, it was the Four Horse Women and Triple agen Xt like everyone played their part, but she was the domino where I I don't know, like David, other than trist Stratus, I'd say near the end when she's running as a heel, like what character that was a woman wrestler was a great character and an important part of the show that was not like sexualized, Like I don't think like that's how tru started, right, But at the end she had her run and she was a great wrestler. But other than that, if they're the vocal point of the show, it's a wrestler was dating them. They're in the unfair storyline with Vince like this was the first time one and especially in the Divas era where really the women had and that's not their fault. They had nothing to work with their given terrible storylines. They're wrestling five minute matches. She stood out and made herself stood up. But there was nobody in that time that popped like that.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, every woman who came in as a legitimate rust or you look back towards your ivories, you look towards Victorian things like that. They were at some point turned into a sexualized character. Yeah, you know, you you look at them, and I mean, well Beth had that hole that run with great colleiae and the kissing thing.
Speaker 1: And she Sentino's girlfriend, right yeah, yeah, for a while where they did like the Dominatrix like he was like oh, I like like big strong, right.
Speaker 4: They gave Natalia the farting gimmick and things like that, like if you could seriously go, they either turned you into a joke or they made you someone's girlfriend. They did not give them that time to shine on their own. They're like, oh you're great, you're getting over We're gonna pair you with this person and you're now in a dating angle or they're fighting over you or something to create this sexual tension and not just you are a good wrestler. That's why it was so monumental. When Tricia and Leda had their match to end Raw and they the main event of Raw and they were just there to wrestle. It wasn't we're fighting over a guy, We're fighting over who gets to manage somebody or anything like that. You guys just get to wrestle and then we go another ten years without being able to see something like that. So yeah, everything that AJ did was monumental. I jokingly would say that Stephanie McMahon pulled what I called the al Gore move. A lot of people credit al Gore with the creation of the Internet. I still jokingly say to this day, al Gore's Internet. She did that, she created the women's revolution. No, you got called out by one of your main event talent to say, why aren't we on this level? And then you guys had to pivot because people started noticing. The bathroom break became a running joke that could not be ignored, so that you had to pivot and start this women's revolution, but AJ Lee was really the catalyst for that.
Speaker 1: And even then to that point, some of me might be like, well, look at AJ's character. She did a lot of those data angles. But the difference thing is one it wasn't like sinsatialized and like they're kissing, but it wasn't like the really raunchy stuff they did. And it always felt like she had the urgent, like it was the guys fighting over her, and she would always turn on the guys. It's like, I don't think she got dumbed by any of them in the storyline, Like she ended up with Brian and then I think they broke off a proposal, but then they got back together and she left him at the Altar. She left Kine unless I am again that she left Punk and then she started dating John Ceno, but then turned on Johnson with Dolf Ziggler and then the Dolf Ziggler and AJ thing, I think they just kind of forgot. I think they just stopped doing it.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've never in my life seen a clip of like the Dolph like AJ breakouts, So it might have been one of those things that they just like just like got phased. Out or something.
Speaker 1: Well, I think, yeah, no, I think what happened was that's when when Dolf won, he's getting over Bayface and he got that concussion right away, and then Vince was like, oh, we can't have him be world champion ever again and got one concussion and he was a baby face.
Speaker 4: And I think they slowly they turned against him.
Speaker 3: Right they did? Okay, I guess they just put her like.
Speaker 1: And who did They had a mixed tag and he tag. I think it was a tag team Summer Slam where it's like he and somebody versus Biggie and Age, and I think they won. Like I said, they're trying to give Dolph this mini push and then Bench just gave up on there. Oh yeah, and then one concussion it's over. But that's where it's like that character have a level of urgency. And even then, that's where I've always pitched before.
Speaker 4: All it was Dolph Ziggler and Caitlyn versus Biggie and can.
Speaker 1: Caitlyn's her shot like Michaels Brett Hart her punk Brian like that was her person that they just wrestled a bunch and uh, but no, it's to me, it's just That's what's great is all the stuff has happened. And even just seeing her last night holding inner Cardinal title, it's like that wasn't even a thought back then, Like we had the Divas Championship, like tag team titles, secondary title, that wasn't even a thought. The thought was just can't get the main women's card, like more than ten minutes, can we get like stuff going? Like you look at the stuff she had to do, so like other than Kayla matches, she had a rough like her WrestleMania matches, like her versus like eleven people and some diva's gone like.
Speaker 3: It's like three minutes long or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it's awful.
Speaker 3: And then it's I think it's pretty much like the it's like her, I guess, like every single one of the divas, and that's just like a one fall match. It's just like whether it's loose, they all lose, and yeah, it's like and it came out. I remember it's it's the match after the streak ends.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it is because they just put them in the Mega Death splot there though, So Johnny Burns, I will update that because the discord I hate every month it changes the link, so I will uh, I'll try to drop it in the chat here. I hate I don't know why, why discord they do this stupid thing where it's like, let's change our invitation. Like why, I don't know. But for me, it's just this is a very great time. It's something that other people have talked about too. It's just when you I'd have to think about this, like I think Chrish's out there for some people, but really, when we had a whole general of the two thousands, twenty tens, even now wrestlers, the eighties and nineties wrestlers when they came in or i'll say the nineties two thousands, it is all like, man, I want to be like ric Flair, and then after that it was all like, oh, I want to be like Sean Michaels. Aj to me is that for the women. And I think there's a couple women that are like, oh, like Trician inspired me, Beth inspired me, but I feel like to have like There's been so many women in the past decade that have mentioned aj Lee as their inspiration, the person that helped them out. Obviously there's obvious ones on the rod Osters now, but it's just like she's so influential that I don't think like people really process. And I think it's also be aus WW did the whole kind of well, we're not going to talk about this person for ten years, right. So I'm very excited and I just it was a serotonin moment and I said the discord nowe for me, there's really nothing. There's nobody left for me on the big returns, Like when Brett came back, that was big. And here's the other thing too, like and I think punk knew this that off sely Brett had different situations. But that's the thing that always suck with Brett that once he came back like he had had the stroke and the concussion, he couldn't wrestle, right, there's like a slew stuff you could have done. So it's like with punk Aj, I thought AJ may never come back sans a, Hey, I'm really happy to be here at the Hall of Fame and I love my time to I'm very happy that she's back and this is there there. I think she's just gonna be a highlight. Her being full time is crazy, but I think she's going to have great rating segments. She's gonna have great segments. We'll see how she goes in the ring, because obviously there'll be probably at a little ring RUSS. But I know she did stuff for like heels, and I'm sure she's still training and whatnot, but it's still like a whole Any wrestler will tell you, like even a year away, it's like rough on your body, right, So ten years of not full time bumping, it's gonna take some time. So I'm not I just hope when the her and the Becky match happens, it's not like and even then like it's AG's not like I said before, she's not the Dave Meltzer five out of five. It's she's a purely character act that can go in the ring. But it's her character and her promo stuff that's gonna really deliver, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I was gonna say, at least for the first match, I feel like she's in there with like three of the best pretty much. It's been like so and pretty much do anything that she needs to do. And uh yeah, like you said, obviously with the character stuff, I feel like her and Becky's gonna be really good because I say, Becky, it's like what people were talking about. It's like even like Becky is such a great promo, but even on the women, she has to sort of like hold back just because like she is just like the greatest. And that was the great good thing about that Punk and Becky promo because she could just go like fully in on him because like she's just on that level. Yeah, and I do think AJ will be able to match that.
Speaker 1: And that's the hope eventually too, because I remember, I think she's gonna have to find her way as well too, because I remember those first couple WWE Punk promos. They were a little they were a little iffy. It was even I was in that camp of like, man, he's he lost the fire in the eyes cheek right, like that sort of thing like he he for a while took him to get And that's the same thing where it's gonna take a little bit. And that's the same like we'll talk about the because I know someone might called me on when we tell the clashing. Oh, I wouldn't use that with Nicki Bella because I think it's like, well, Nicki bell never got like to me to that level. She never had that like second gauge that AJ did right where I know she has that and it's gonna be very interesting. But yeah, Dave, what were your thoughts on this happening now? And it seems to be, Yeah, she's gonna be back. We're gonna talk about some fantasy stuff. But it seems to be back full time, I guess according to rumors.
Speaker 4: So over the last couple of months, as the rumors have been popping off, I haven't really given them too much credit. I haven't delved into it that much because I did not want to get my hopes up. But then after Monday night it was it became again one of the worst kept secrets of like, Okay, this is happening. And then you had the guy from WWE Shop basically ruining it for the internet by responding to a tweet saying, yeah, this is happening. We'll have some merch soon. But even with that, it was it was still employment. It was still that moment of just waiting for it, and the higher time with the promo, like when Punk came out and got in Becky's face instead of seth, I was like, Yep, this is happening. It's happening. She starts to slaps and everything else, I'm like, Okay, AJ's gonna run out. Every time, I'm waiting on the exact moment when I think it's gonna happen, and for one of those moments where it is one of the worst kept secrets, you know it's happening. Having those is gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Is gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Is gonna happen?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: That's fun to me. It's not like earlier with the John Cena match, where all right, they're gonna go, they're gonna have fun, but we know how this is gonna end. This is more of a when is this what it's gonna be? The pop off moment To have this happen and then to have Punk standing there arms crossed, just proud moment, watching AJ skip down things like that again, you know, it was just it was an awesome moment. It was fun. Ate it up. She had her moment. I like the fact that Seth and Punk didn't begin their own brawl to take away from this moment. He just kind of stood there facing down with Seth like, hey, you want to jump in, we can go, and they they stood off to the side while Becky and ajd Aj got complete shine in that moment all on her own. You didn't muddy it down with what's going on with the guys. They just let her have that, and I think that that was an incredible moment for her.
Speaker 1: Even everything like obviously it's not like a big surprise it's her husband and that they've been together for eleven years. But just like aftermath, like it felt very much like the AJ so the same thing of even when they had this match, I'm like, man, when they win, whose music's gonna plan? It's like, I feel like it's gonna be AJ's, you know, because she has the big comeback, And I think everything about that was perfect because at first I was like, why they have Seth in the crowd, Like this feels very odd like for him to be like I'm in the crowd. But then they're doing this whole thing that he's a hiding champion, right, which is strange because like the little the last world title running, it was like, I'm a fighting champion. I'll fight anybody, you know. I know, but it's just like that. That's my disappointment this Seth thing is I felt like he didn't take the Drew and hangman stance at when they became Heels. They were pretty much the same, but they just talked differently and they did like a few cheating here and there, but it wasn't to that extent where Seth haas. Like the first few weeks of the Seth writers, it was like, oh, it's just still Seth, but he's on the bad team. But now he's just fully like he's up there, he's doing them snick yes, and they have they have a very similar mindset. I don't enjoy that because I think Seth worked really well, so I want Seth to turn Heel, but I wanted just that character to be on the opposing side. I thought his bay Face character was one of the best. But now he's like a little they're they're definitely going into the more comedic stuff like when he went over the ring Bear and stuff like, which is that That's fine, Like it is what it is, but it's never gonna be my favorite type of stuff. And I haven't been watching weekly as of late right now, but I know that's so's It feels so funny that Seth every time he doesn't have the title, people want him to have it for X, Y and Z, and then when he gets Hee's like he's ruining the product. He's doing this stuff. It's like, no, like I think it's still fine. I just I just wish it was. I don't know, I wish that he wasn't so just classic eighties heel again. I think he had a really good character. But that's what they're doing. They're gonna get the big win. But yeah, what about us bos because OSTI that you've heard about all this stuff for quite a while, the legend of aj Lee and I saw you watched them Caitlin match last week, so oustly there's some other ones, but even it's like that's tough thing like in that era you couldn't you'd be easier to name like the five best women's matches of the ten decades and versus AJ's because they were so rarely they got the time, right, Like I think there's one good one in page she has in there, Like.
Speaker 3: I was using drop kick because you can look at like the top rated matches and it's like like AJ has like three that are like pretty good rated and then like already like at the fourth it's like at like a like a two point two rating or something like that. But uh yeah, like like you guys said. Obviously I wasn't really around to see like all the stuff she did in real time, but just hearing about it for like all these years and only like everyone's always been talking about the return at like every rumble, like you you know, like you said, eating at like money in the bank. And obviously when Punk came back that I was like, Oh, is ag gonna come back now too? And so yeah, it was like in Clash in Paris obsosly when this all started. I think at first I wasn't really thinking about aj not until like the stuff with the sign and stuff like that. I was just thinking like, Oh, Becky's gonna be with what seth now I guess, But honestly, all the rumors through this week, it just started getting bigger and bigger, and then it got to a point where it was so big that people start trying to like talk themselves out of it. It's like, oh, it's gonna be Bailey or Rehns that which I did, like Punk did, like specifically name those two, and in the which.
Speaker 1: Was another that's where like Becky's doing the whole eighties heel thing. It makes no sense when she's like you have nobody. It's like he listed like three different people he could get, like even if AJ wasn't around, he has a bunch of Like they have not made Punk this character that people they try like even romans like, oh, don't trust him. But like they constantly show Punk has multiple friends backstage. So again it was a weird, like that was a weird angle for Becky to take.
Speaker 4: But he has the whole NXT roster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get someone down from there, you know, you get done Dan Hollison to come fight, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but but yeah, see the moment, I was just you know, waiting the whole show for it, and yeah that even in the promo, like you were saying it's like at what moment she is she gonna come out during this and yeah, just huge reaction to it, and I thought it was a great moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, So it's it's gonna be interesting even stuff to see, Like obviously they did the on screen relationship, but then Punk and Ag to be actually man wife doing this stuff on screen and hang out. That that's very cool to see and it's it's gonna be a fun time. Rest Blues should be a good time. And then after that we'll have to see And that's where about bit today, because I will say that s Bubs had put out at least in our discord, saying his prediction was that you could see her again in the Icy Talents like, oh no, no way, Like I I thought the same way's Punk that if it happens, it's gonna be a one month run for a title or money bank situation. But now with this full time stuff, because that's the thing with Punk, like I think he's on a full time contract, but I don't know, like sure he is. I feel like it's like a below full time though, right, Like I feel like there's full time part time there's right, because there's times where he has gone for like three weeks after a program or something. Right, it's not like Randy or Roman where Randy's like, yeah he's gone multiple months, like Punk, we'll have a big match and that It's like like I remember after the Hell Cella Drew, like he was gone for almost a month that he comes back. Yeah, then he came back for Survivor series, right, he was gone for so like he takes these breaks. That's why I'm curious. But now if he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Fat, I feel like he's pretty much on TV like every week. I'll see he doesn't wrestle like as much, but I mean he still wrestles. Like I say, like in the month, he'll probably wrestle like one match on TV and like at the p l E.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and plus some random house shows they do sometimes, right, he was just doing that. Yeah, So yeah, and that's where even if he wasn't full time, he's gonna be now and then. But I that was the They didn't have this on TV, but that was the lasting image almost to the point where I thought, is aj just gonna steal this belt because she's like running around with it, you know, wrestling sin she kissed the belt. I'm like, no, no, no, you can't do that till you win it. But to me, that was very much just they just completely blue, which is fine, like we think it's gonna happen, but it's like they just show like that's definitely the path they're going. Is this tag Maybe Becky wins one by cheat or maybe it's like a DQ finish because Triple Ah fucking loves his DQ finishes. This air. My god, what happened Paul for the first two year because Emily's like, this must be TKO because I'm like, in the first two years that was nothing. Vince used to do this all time and Triple h when they took over, that was not a thing. They weren't doing these DQ funitus like all time. And they have raw like five weeks in row interference the fucking rock thing. So I digress. They could do a DQ finish, But I do think this is the path forward. And I said to the discord the pitch, and I really hope what they do is I know everyone is, but I hope it's a j Rocks and Wrestling icy title. I don't want to fucking he she bumps into Rocks and backstage and Rocks and like, yo, as a fan of yours, but now I'm better than you and I'm gonna show you the ring. No, no, no, don't give me the like.
Speaker 3: First, because I feel like she's she will do like a match on rod just to be like I'm back pretty much. Maybe not between right, yeah, yeah, i'd say maybe like right after something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I feel like, because so what we how many bras do we have to wrestle Palooza?
Speaker 4: In my opinion, two more to supposed to this week and next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what I would do, because I I suppose you had that pitch a couple of weeks ago about oh they should do like when Punk pumped in everybody. What I would actually do is I would say that for after Wrestle Palooza, keep her completely secluded, to just Seth and Becky right now because it's only two weeks, right, do that, and then at that raw after just open the floodgates and she bumps into everybody like that. She should be the opening raw promo of like now that I beat Becky and Becky can come by and say like, no you didn't, it was a tag and that's how I can get that going. But they need a promo. It shouldn't be backstage either, in my opinion, they need a promo ages kind of promo and the Ria Ripley pop happens and you get that stare down. So like, I think there's multiple stuff, but her first match back, Oh and I don't, like I don't want to be rock Stannel. I'll see that's a good option. I don't think you could give Raquel that responsibility.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think it's like it's sorta needs someone to be like like.
Speaker 1: Like newer but.
Speaker 3: Like a low cards sort of like yeah good, Like.
Speaker 1: It's not a Natalia you can't do at I mean you could, Like I think it has to be someone new though. That's why like someone she's in verse before where she has verse Italia many times in the past. I'm trying to think it would be the purpose, like.
Speaker 3: Someone to just like give her a win on Raw and someone she can like work with us and like, like it can't be like Maxine free.
Speaker 1: Is I does Ivy fit that bill? Like I don't know if I like's good.
Speaker 3: In the ring, pretty good and she could lose.
Speaker 1: I mean, but does that give people like ah, like like it is like like cause like I don't know, is this like a because what was Punk's first match on Raw was the SETH one right that was long like way longer, but right he never wrestled Raw.
Speaker 3: I think was yeah, didn't wrestle at all. Yeah, like he only did the plis and then his his actual first song on Raw besides that was Sammy's.
Speaker 1: Yes yeah Sammy and him, so yeah, I feel like you have to I guess. I guess I just don't know because again, if it's if it's hunk full time, and she sometimes takes some weeks. Offers just lots of promos that I could see every match she does big. But if she's like wrestling a lot, which could always be the case, it could be just somebody. I just whoever it is, I just hope it's not Roxan. I just don't want them because my worry is and that's what they're gonna do. I feel like they're gonna do a big raw match and that granted that can be big rock Sant's tapping and and you know what, who knows. Maybe because Triple H knows this and rocks EN's event, maybe Roxann would want that, and that would be because you could legitimately main event a raw with aj and Roxanne. I just feel like that should you should keep them apart. Now. Granted, lots of the actual audience doesn't know the stuff, but as the wrestling fan, there is a hype promo package with how many fucking pictures Roxanne has with aj Lee. You can build that up like you can do like they like they've done as many times. But one of my favorite one was in wrestling in nineteen when they did Jericho and Michaels and that was the same thing they built that up and Jericho about how when I grew up, I wanted to be the next Sean Michaels, but I gotta realize I'm gotta be the first Jerreck when he turned on him. But like, I love the storyline of old Line versus you know, young Cub, and that's where it's just like this would be perfect and that's like to give the icy titles something big that would be huge of AJ Roxanne first time. But yeah, maybe I don't know, Maybe they take the punk route though maybe she doesn't. Maybe she doesn't wrestling raw for like a long time. Maybe they hold off. They could, right, she can just if she especially she's known for her promo and character stuff. Just have her promo off of people. And even then maybe it's just her interacting with Becky for another month, because what's after Wrestled Palos is that the Australia show. Yeah, okay, maybe that's where you could get They'll just do some smash six man tag like Reeo and AJ versus like Becky and oh god, I don't even know, I don't clo.
Speaker 3: Is that it's re and Eo at Crown Jewel. But like like verse for the title, that's a rumor. I think it was a who said, like I heard it's like Leo versus Rea or something like that. Oh wait, no, was it? I don't remember now, okay, because I think I confused myself, but.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like if they have like a blood feud, one of them's got to turn. I don't I think that that tag team runs coming sooner than later because you got the Oscar.
Speaker 3: Actually not, I think that. Yeah, I think maybe that it was something like that was the original plan or something like that. But now I feel like they might do re n Osculare because that's a big match and like, yes, you can have Rio win and not.
Speaker 1: Or couldn't they make that the first tag team match of Rihan Eo versus Kubookie Warriors. They could also do that too, you know. But yeah, you're right because.
Speaker 3: It's supposedly like a more specifically like a re n Oscar feud right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I could see them going there and then that I guess we'll talk about it's Eo and Stephanie. Is that wrestled Palooza or is that a raw Okay, I'm still sticking with Stephanie's winning that I still were blending in the stuff there. But I think Stephanie's winning, and I'm pitching Stephanie's winning and Ria's winning. I'm not putting myself in a hole. I'm saying Rumble or chamber. She's winning one of those, and you're getting Stephanie and Ria. I think. I think that's what's happening. And then yeah, but anyway, so with AJ, so we got yes, they're gonna do that at that Crown Jewel, then AJ and Becky for title and they might hold that off. Like what's after that? Then that's Survivor Series? Right yeah, yeah, I don't know what you do. Where is Survivor Series at?
Speaker 3: Is it like San Diego?
Speaker 1: Okay? So nothing nothing important? Okay, So then yeah, I I I'll just say that she just and you know, I think she's just gonna beat Becky the first time out. I don't think they're gonna delay it. I think they're gonna give AJ the win. That's what I think they're doing with that. That's my pitch, is you get her there, not sure if she's in the rumble, but you work all work towards AJ and Roxanne and you do that, Eve though there's tons of dream matches you can do. But David, what do you see for agent? Then the next couple of months following.
Speaker 4: Up, I see Aja having a championship run. I think that that is part of the allure. I don't think it's going to be a long one, but I do think that I think it'll be IC. I think will be IC because knowing Aj, I think that her respect for the IC, for that workhorse belt would mean more to her than dethroning one of the people and being at the top of the car. I think the selling factor for Punk was main eventing WrestleMania. I think the selling factor for her would be having that that run where you know she's consistent, You strap her up with the IC, you let her go in a little bit of a tear for a couple of months with that before losing it, re establisher, remind the fans who she is after ten years, and things like that. Again, I don't see her taking a top spot from a Tiffany Stratton or from someone else, but just having having that moment. Depending on what they do with this vacant Women's World Championship, you know, having that go on. Those are two relatively up and coming groups of people. You can argue left and right about EO. Sky. But with that, I don't see her coming in and taking one of those spots immediately. I see her more of being the one two d thrown And now it would be hilarious, hilarious if on the same show she beats Becky, Punk beats Rollins and you just have a disheveled almost kind of like how what the Bucks have been doing where they've been on this slow decline of just losing it, just have this dishovel from Rolins and Becky, like they go back to wearing normal people clothes and things like that, Like just watch them fall down before they have to bounce back up.
Speaker 3: I do wonder what that I was thinking, like if they win at wrest, like the tag match, then you could do obviously Seth and Punk and then Becky and AJ. But then the other things we were like talking about is like, oh, we thought we were gonna do Sena and Seth that crown jewel. So I do wonder what Sena is doing there because he has a match.
Speaker 1: Like, well, yeah, but couldn't he still because yeah, I guess the next one is, so is Restallues and then Crown Jewel. Yeah that is interesting because even then, though, like k fave, I feel like, couldn't you just technically say Punk shouldn't get a shot, Like I know he's lost by cheating twice, but still it's like he's lost two title matches in a row.
Speaker 3: Like if like Punk and AJ win at.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh yeah, I guess right the champions. Yeah, you're right. Yeah, Yeah, that's tough because I feel like, just like someone random, it could be someone random. I'm not sure who it really was would be because also we got Brock. That's not gonna be a j It sounds like I really don't. I don't know unless they do like some sort of if they want to get ready for war. No, because I was gonna say, like is it Bron and Brons and versus? Yeah, like maybe to me maybe one of those two. I wouldn't. I don't know. I just but even then, like going from Scena to Brock then seeing a Broun feels very weird, like that's a very similar type of match, even though the Brown match will be highest a period. So yeah, I'm not sure. I really don't know what they're what they have cooking for scene it because yeah, you would think that seeing Punk and Seth would be next unless they, I don't know, do some injury angle for Punk. But I don't think he's taking time off. His wife just got on the road, Like I feel like they're gonna be together, so like yeah, so yeah, I don't know. So yeah, it's a good point. I always thought it would be Seth, but maybe it's not, and Seth could be another time, right like Seth could be Seth could be as like even though it could be good there, Seth could could be his last match, right if they want it. I don't think it would be, but I think it's the big goonther so you know, we'll see. But yeah, I I don't I think it is I see you, But don't get me wrong. I do think within the next I don't know about two years, but I'll say two years that AJ's winning the main trap. I think that it's gonna happen. She's gonna I think, what's gonna happen. She's gonna get so popular and over and also just like I don't want her only main title to be like the Davis championship. You know, I want her to be with the and I don't know why. This is just the old school medium like Cody. It's like I wanted to win the WW title. I don't want to be the world you know, because that's a different lineage, like have them both, sure, But it's like I remember when the World that Wight title came up. They asked U, like, oh what this one. Guy's like, Oh, that's like a nice that's a nice title. And I'd like to win that one day. But I'm really focused on this main one right now because everyone knows, like the lineage goes back to the wwwf you know, like that's that's the one. So I hope it happened in.
Speaker 3: The tournament for the World and go like disqualified or something like the first round or something like that.
Speaker 1: Everyone including myself, was scared because it was that and the finals were in Saudi. It's like, oh my god, he's gonna win the World aweight championship in Saudi Arabia. Why did he leave a w and stuff? And you know it all worked out for him. But yeah, I don't. But I do foresee her winning the main title, even for a short run, because I don't think Punk doesn't care as much. Yeah I would. I would hope not because at least with Punk, like he had his big world title run you know before, we're like AJ did. Don't get wrong, she had that tell for a long time, but she didn't have the title in like the women's peak. It was like again when we talk about like what she had to do the five minute match, it's like, this is like, hey, you could be the woman when the woman's wrestling is the top. And that's where I'll say s bums, you pick one even I'll say program and match because obviously she's a lot of character. What's the one other than rock Sand that you're hoping to see the most after Becky and rock Sand because we know those are kind of two nail ones. But if you if, if you know big Age comes to you and says, hey, raw after WrestleMania, I'm sett up a J and Blank, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I mean you you sort of mentioned, but I would like to say I think honestly AJ and Rhea.
Speaker 1: Yeah you gotta that's the internet with yeah, and like I feel like which is different though? Which is this was very weird for me that AJ is much bigger than she was when she wrestled, So seeing her do the skip and she has like these like massive thigh muscles, and she has like she's a she's always been in great shape, but she's put on like actual like muscle pound Before I thought, oh, well, that's a great match, like you can just throw around, but she's she's still smaller. Don't get me wrong, But okay, Ria, what about you, David, what's your who's your top draft pick?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, since you uh took the Ria one, I'm going to say that I would love to see her against one of the I'll say semi young up and comers. Like to give me her versus Stephanie Vecker or Julia just one of those, because I think.
Speaker 1: Julie needs something over smacked And I was watching SmackDown last night that crowd was pretty cool, like that US Woman's title picture is is they've done Julia no favors with that. It's so funny that Stephanie is like a fucking megastar over there in raw and Julia is just like two thousand and five mid car wrestler right now. It's like, what's happening? You know?
Speaker 4: I think that both of them can produce great matches and any area that AJ may be lacking right now, any ring rust that she may still have, they can overcome with either of those opponents.
Speaker 1: So hear me out, I'm picking Jade. No, I'm joking, not picking. It's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: I was thinking of that. It's like, yeah, you know a W dream matchup, you know what?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, no, no, I would say AW dream match now. Granted, when AJ came in, I know this sounds funny how Britt Breaker would have been a great opponent at the time. That would have been great. But no, I legitimately believe because it's funny that both in AW. Obviously after year Punk started up problems, but then Agent didn't coming right away. It was after a year and some change, right with Punk, Like I think I legitially think she was using her man as a trial run of like, hey, that's great, let me know how it goes, because I think because obviously Punk yeah, oh or that too, which they could row a big check, but like that's not issue because I know if if it was available, Tony could have wrote the money, right, that's always the stick against it was like, well, we want Daniel Garcia but he gave him like double our offers, so we can't even Stephanie Vakur it said that, like I got more money offer from the other place, but she wanted to go to W right. So I do think if which is funny because it was like two years ago, Punk would either be like near the end or just about to being a new deal if he has that AW it worked out. I legitimately think, you know, April Mendez or whatever would have been there. I think that would have happened. But this happened this way. And don't get me wrong, I think there's some people that it makes more sense to return to one place or the other. To me, when Edge was coming back in there Where Talks, he was gonna go to AW first. I didn't want that because, like the way his story ended in WW, it felt more proper that he should go to w W first. I feel the same way about AJ were Punk his character, it worked that he didn't go. It worked that he returned to AW at the time because he was anti authority, and I hate that, like it made sense, like you're joining the competition right like for him it made sense. Even That's why I think W's kind of shitty towards Paige and Soria, Like I don't think she's the greatest of the ring anymore, but I think she kind of blew. That was another one where it's like I think when you get injured in your mid promotion, the return feels better there where Aj left on her own court, right she had a wrestlemating match, wrestled no champion. There's not like an unfinished story where even with Punk he was like, yeah, like that bridge is kind of burnt, where with Edge and Page and even Brian, it felt like, yeah, they should probably return to w W first and then go elsewhere. So as much as I would have loved the I wish we lived in a universe where the the CM Punk run lasted four years and then he went to w W, there's so much stuff like the fact that we never got him and Brian ever again. It's such like a it's just a sad, you know, congrass Brian full tongue commentator. Good for you, you know, but it's just like I wish it worked out and we got the same scenario. But I guess all I see in my timeline now is just thanks hang man for what you did and every thing, So no my actual pictures. I know she's been meaning about it, but and they've done it a little bit before. But when she gets back her Naomi is gonna be a perfect combination. Naomi with this character a year ago, I wouldn't have cared, but yeah, I like Naomi's a rent worker, but this whole like caution and her being unleashed and everything like that, to me, I see a scenario, and that's why I think it could be world I see a scenario whenever Naomi's back that aj could be the world champion and like a postmatch attack or something like that from a Naomi would fit completely, especially with all stuff she's been saying online. She could be going after the title and then you literally have like crazy person versus crazy person. The antics the promo, like, I think there could be.
Speaker 3: Like that could be like that could be like a win.
Speaker 1: That could that could be tons of stuff. Yeah, that could be like like unlimited stuff. Right, And I hope that Naomi does come back at a relatively soonent type but obviously very different because she's gonna have a child. But obviously, you know Becky and Seth their main work, so everyone's situation is different, but that would be I think that'd be the one. Other then yeah, Riya's but Rias that's an animal where I feel like they're gonna save because that's like a main event restuling summer sum at any time, like you could you could do that at any time, you know, and you know there's a couple of other people will see like I'm for some reason, like the thought of like a j and Bianca doesn't excite me, and all those feel like two characters that like clash. But now when I say that, I watch they're gonna get in the ring and just have like this like crazy chemistry. But it's kind of same thing as like Tiffany and Ag where I'm like that doesn't jump like, don't be wrong, I want it all. But if you're asking me like ranking wise, I'm not like, oh, I can't wait to see Tiffany and ag is no, like I'm still excited for Tiffany versus some other people. Right, Like a tiff feels.
Speaker 3: That I think of that I just like d think would be good. As like AJ and Osca, I feel like, yeah, I thinks like that, like strong self, I feel like they sort of work like that sort of brawler esque style. I think I think they'd have a good match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And don't get me wrong, another one this is could have been a w dream match. You know, people can sell me you are. Once she's get to the main roster, her and Blake Monroe can actually do some really fun stuff together if they let them, they could have a really good time with the character dynamics there, and again you get the April Mendez versus Mariah May match. But and again, I'll keep pimping her out too. I don't think anything character wise, but I'll be excited for Jordan Grace because Jordan Grace can have a fucking great match with a broomstick right now. So I was gonna ask, so if we are we all thinking the trajectory is tag match and aj beats Becky for the title? Yeah, okay, so then what is next for Becky? Then what do you do? Like let's say around that rumble mate and like do you get her back in the main title picture? Because yeah, you do her especially.
Speaker 3: I think you just so much that you can put pretty much anyone in either like the IC or world title scene.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if if Stephanie ends up winning the vacant and then have her. She'll have a couple of matches just you know, get some wins under her belt as champion. But if you want to go for like a long feud, I think Becky's your choice.
Speaker 3: I think pretty much if if anyone of Leo, Stephanie Orria are the world champion, like you can do the match absolutely.
Speaker 1: Even when they it was funny when Punk mentioned Bailey, She's just like, oh, well, why didn't we mention that actually my number one Yeah, I guess my number one pick for AJ is actually Bailey. I forgot that sounds bad. I feel like triple ah right now, Like I do like that. There's a bunch of story you could tell there as well. But when she mentioned Bailey, she's like, oh, I beat her a bunch of times. When she mentioned Ria, Becky was like a little scared, right, so, and have they only had the one match ever her and Becky right at Mania when Becky was super sick. Right, So it's like in k fabe, Rhea's beat Becky and that's it, right, They're like, she hasn't beat her, so and that thame with Becky and even Becky and Stephanie, I could see that being the Mania feud, right like, you could do a lot of things, and that's why I'm really interested. I hope with the IC in the US and even the TAG they do build it up because there's so many women now that not even you could argue being the main tail spot that you could just have made eventing that show like and I hope we get more like we got this year with Jade and Naomi. I hope there is some just blood feud right like even then, like just to Ria and Bianca, but even then, no title, just hey, who's the better woman. Let's put on this great match. We've been trying to do this match for like a year and some change and whatnot. But okay, Becky and that, because yeah, I'm that. To me, the the women's WrestleMania side is the most intriguing because I feel like it's up in the air because I fully bought and I do think we're getting Roman and Seth. Sorry Zamy, especially at those boos last night, Sammy, I'm sorry, man, Like trib she canna see that doesn't matter, you're not ready for that main spot. But I I really don't know. With Cody, I still think you could just do Cody and Randy. I feel like they're almost starting to do like a long term story with Randy, like they did the King of the Ring thing right and then they did now he's there with Drew, Like I just don't know.
Speaker 3: I think Cody's coming back next week. Yeah, doing Drew and Randy next week? And I mean I feel like you could do you could do Cody Drew then maybe like some sort of like I mean you could do like a triple threat there or something maybe like like Randy tries to like help Cody or something like that, or like for some reason they get into a triple thread you do Cody versus Drew.
Speaker 1: Or yeah, or I would love if like or.
Speaker 3: Just Drew wins like just like beats Cody at wrestle Bulls or something like that, trying to help Cody or something.
Speaker 1: Well. Yeah, and the triple threat too, like the way you could turn Randy as like imagine I Randy hits the r KO and Dreudy's about to win, but behind him, like Cody hits him with the roads and like pins him. Like there's tons of good stuff. I just I just don't see the trajectory.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like fifteen times, I think, or sixteen.
Speaker 1: I think you know he'd be fifteen. I think he's at fourteen right now. Yeah, and you could do like I just don't see because at least with Seth, I see tons of options. Obviously, there's Sammy, there's Roman. You could even hotshot Braun if you want, right, he could win that run like, no one can tell me otherwise if Braun won, Yeah, no one can tell me otherwise. If Braun won the rumble, people would not be excited for Braun and Seth like you could in a second make that a program, right, So it's set there's so many options with Cody, like, I'm really just seeing Randy. I God fucking forbid hope it's not like fucking Brock or something like. I could see them doing something like we got Brock and Roman three times at WrestleMania. We already did the Cody of Brock trilogy, so I hope that's done. But I just I don't see anybody right now for Cody that isn't Is it like there's no dream match scenario person. I know people keep throwing up punk, but I just I don't see that. I don't see that either. In my opinion, I don't know, like, don't we're wrong. I'd be down for that because I think that'd be really intriguing on who would win, and I think they would.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say they could. They might turn punk heel, but now the a j back, it's like, naw, Punk's like a baby face for another year and a half at least, you know, like as not getting at boot punks any boots, there's no point. So yeah, I talked about a little bit there. What is happening with Jade and Tiffany next week? Is Tiffany has been there again.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, I don't think she's losing m I don't really know what happened.
Speaker 4: It's gonna it's gonna have to be some type of crazy. This is gonna be a straight up match yeah.
Speaker 1: And against Yeah, just because I remember, because because like Sam watched, I mentioned put in the disc I'm like, why are they running this back? And I suppose to be like, well, there's not much of a women's backdown as because should be the.
Speaker 3: Only the only three like people in the world titles.
Speaker 4: Which is crazy outside of the mid car SmackDown slacking.
Speaker 3: Everyone else is just like mid card or low cards for the.
Speaker 1: Women, Smackdow has been lacking for almost a year now. Sack like, yeah, fucking care once I got that Netflix steal. I don't say I don't care, but they definitely like little Brother, Baby Brother SmackDown, like it does not feel like a big show.
Speaker 4: Both the women's and men's title pictures are very much lacking. I mean, like we got Cody Rose's champing, but outside of Drew and sometimes they're Randy and sometimes they're Roman, Like you really don't have any actual contenders for the world title. Same thing with the women's world title, like outside of the mid card and the lower cars, like there's a lot to be desired with the SmackDown roster.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I could see if it is Randy wrestling, I could see that's why they're doing the story. They're just like, well, we're just gonna tell a year long story with Randy in a way, right, because it's like, well, then it's like what you could do, like s Up said, you could even do a match where Randy does the whole just give me a shot for the title one more time and he loses, and that's when he turns or he cheats to win, like you could do that, like and I I also see the scenario where Randy goes and wrestling champion Cody is trying to get it again for a third time because now he he had the year run he lost it. You can start doing the stuff with Cody where he does a lot of hot potato, starts building that record up, like I get.
Speaker 3: I think, I'll say, I'll say within.
Speaker 5: Next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, within the next year.
Speaker 1: No, I agree with you. One, it's happening, I think because that like like we just said, it's like okay, Drew and Randy as they always swapped people around, but there is and even then in total, like it's that's why I said. But the women's WrestleMania scene, I know people joked about this with unreal It's like there's so many just like dogs in the arena that like you, there's five women I could say.
Speaker 3: You could put a face for like ifyone's in the face right now. He would be like insanely over because he is already because he's Randy Orton and then as a heel and he's like putting people. You could get him as like a big.
Speaker 1: And Randy's that guy of like if sether Cody went down with injury, and it's like, who do we put the title on? Randy is like a perfect yep, just put on him right as a baby face. But no, I to me, I think that's the trajectory. They do this for a little bit, but Randy's gonna win it in a helish way. And I think they're just gonna do Randy and Cody at WrestleMania. Maybe maybe Punk. Maybe I'm just not seeing it. I just I'm just curious what the angle like because to me, if they do that, it's like I feel like seeing Punk has to win that in a way like I I I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's in the world title at Mania. Just like let's say he's not like what does he do?
Speaker 1: Well? Remember those rumbles a couple of months ago of Austin, right, if that's happening, that to me, that's that's easy. And it's like sorry, Cody, sorry whoever, you're not made on the show tonight like Punk and all that's where Yeah, that's where for me I need to hear. Once we get to like jam Anyuary or February, the status of Stone Cold, there's any more scuttle block, because if it is, that's the like I would think Triple H. Again, I could all see Triple being like man, Brock and Austin's a big time you know. I it's just like, I Brock is just such a because that's what again, take all the personal stuff out. That's what with Brock it always sucked because like I felt, he was pasted with prime and he always got one of those big slots right barring the one wrestleman or he verst almost or almost, but like it'd always be like, oh, this would be a great spot for somebody. It's like, oh no, Brock's not like same thing Brock and Roll with three restumeates. So take everything else. That's where it's like I always worry that anybody that has a match, like who was it this year? I think we're talking about someone that didn't have Oh like Sammy. I could feel like someone they're looking at that card and like we need a big match and says doing some creative is like, well we got Brock and that's a big thing and that's the same thing.
Speaker 3: The right yeah, because it's sposed to.
Speaker 1: Rock, which I understood and I felt that to me in my opinion should have been that Ruther beats him and becomes the new heavy big guy, or even whether it's oh but family like somebody, but they're not doing that. Brock supposedly sign a new deal, so he's here for a while. So that's why I mean, my worry, my hope is Awesome would be like I can't fucking work with Brock, like like like like Brock, well, yeah he does it again, but like Brock's like a stiff worker, like I think Stonekle wants someone someone safe. So I just feel like, if it's if, and then let's say, let's take awesome out of it. I don't know, David, do you have anybody if it's not Cody or not Austin, do you have anybody for Punkin?
Speaker 3: You could just fight whoever's like.
Speaker 1: I think you could easily do Dom and Punk. I know it sounds dumb, but you could.
Speaker 4: Dom and Punk would be so fun, and it would be even more fun because currently Dom is the longest raining men's champion on the roster.
Speaker 1: Oh god yeah. And see that's the thing where if he makes it almost the if he makes it the year, and and just that that.
Speaker 3: I think this year is I think it's a little before last year's like it's a little earlier I think date wise, maybe like a few days.
Speaker 1: So it'd be like still if you say the calendar like for like a whole year, yeah, if you yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's it's later this year. So it's yes, it's two weeks later this year. It's the eighteenth and the nineteenth, so he will have surpassed waits earlier.
Speaker 3: That's last year and was like the twentieth and the twenty first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because remember they had that extra year old WrestleMania for the twentieth about the same time. There are only a few days, so it's the same bills.
Speaker 3: Like I'm saying, like, if if he wins at wrestle it'd be like past the year.
Speaker 1: They got to make sure it's night too. They got to put on night too, and they can say like oh some hour twenty four hours scuttle. But I'm fine if they say.
Speaker 4: It's a year long, so have have dom on the run for a year and the quest to get a year and seeing Punk's the one who who does that, I'm I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: That was funny because that'd be fun Punk and Dom have been taking shots each other like for a whole year, like they're building towards the match, and there's never been nothing. There's been nothing on raw, like nothingk wise for them to And I used to do that as a booker with my Action figures back in the day. I had Ron's Backdown and then my house shows with the figures. It would be a cross been show and it was like I had like fucking Hulk Hogan versus the Rock and versus Undertaker, Like you just go all out of the house shows.
Speaker 4: And if they do this with Dom and his entrances and always using the mask and things like that, I need punk to come out in as straight as society mask.
Speaker 1: Oh you could get that. You're just trying to get that music in, David. I know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't even need the music. I'm okay with the music. I just I want the straightest society masks to come back. If Dom's gonna be be wearing that mas.
Speaker 1: If Dom wears is like a throwbut that'd be kind.
Speaker 4: Of fun, you know, and I'll take it either way.
Speaker 1: You know why you could do that is because I'm one of those like Elimination Chamber Rumbles. You could do domin Live versus Aging Punk as well. You could do that as like a good build. Fucked, that's even a I forgot about Live. That's actually, to me, another great program like Living AJ is gonna that to me is actually gonna have a top tier quality one, I think, And that's a great ic title, even main title one. So like easily at Chamber before WrestleMania, you could do Judgment Day versus AJ and Punk and then you lead to dom and punkin.
Speaker 3: That's a I think at Chamber twenty three it was Ria and Finn versus Yes Edge and.
Speaker 1: They did Yeah, they did, Yeah, because it was weird they.
Speaker 3: Didn't and then that didn't didn't wrestle again.
Speaker 1: I think no, they didn't. They never did the real Beth one on one. Everyone's like, oh, it's coming. But then obviously it worked out because Ria won the title at so it was all good. So they had other plans for it. But still so yeah, no, I punk and domed me is not a bad option. I'm trying to think there's anybody anybody else that you could do. I don't know, I said, I think it's Cody dom austin In maybe if they want. I don't even think Styles. I think Styles will get someone else for his retirement match because I know his contracts up at February, but I think they'll extend it to WRESTLEMANI and he'll at least be a many I don't. I know everyone's getting excited again. I'm not getting excited. It's like the age the other AJ thing, like I'm not I want him to go to a w but I just, uh, I don't. I don't really want that or I don't think that's gonna happen. I think there's sounds of fun stuff, but it's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I guess going back physic to aj Lee, I think supposedly, I think Bailey is coming back like on Raw this week, so I wont.
Speaker 1: Okay that could Honestly, you could make that the first Raw match back because that's big. But for me, I think the roxed one has a bit more uh juice there. But they could flip them and do that and Bailey and aj that's or that's a take.
Speaker 3: With this character. I mean, if she comes back like as the Hugger character, like all.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, well, in the last year, AJ war in the last match, was that so you know there you go, so yeah that, yeah, that could be fun. So let's see here Spress Blues that we talked about. What we got the tag they're obviously going over. That's there's no surprise there. We got Brock and Sna that's officially happening. Last night you had Sammy and uh Sina, which.
Speaker 3: Was no stip on that.
Speaker 5: I mean maybe they need.
Speaker 1: A stip they need they need.
Speaker 3: From like everyone that's like, yeah, it's gonna be a stip match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what else they could do there, but yeah, Samy's announce he's doing the Open Classic now bringing that back. So that's fun. They had a very fun match, very like a two K type of matches, like crazy finishers or whatnot.
Speaker 3: And like I said, I need this full scena, moosaid on two just like all of his normal moves are like someone else's finisher.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even if not just going and edit, it seemed just that'd be the truth super sena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because right now, because there already is in the in the two games, you can get the invisible scena, which is like the two I mean, I'd be fine if they did. If they kept like the invisible super Sedan and then gave him like this move that just have like the true Supersena.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, that'd be I would love that if there's like a other version of it. But uh yeah, it's a fun match. But yeah, Brock got in there. They're doing this. I think unfortunately Brock's gonna go over because I think Scene is on his way out and they're gonna use this is like to build Brock back up and give him a win. I don't think this whole Brox just back for one match. I do appreciate that Scene at every turn has made sure to mention that he has not picked his opponents because clearly he saw that. Colm was like, fuck you, Paul, you're not putting that on. Oh so, you know, just it's his time and we're just trying to do what's best for John. You know your mother like triple h man.
Speaker 4: He's such a That's that's why I said he didn't he didn't get to end his stuff in Boston because he's like, oh, where you're gonna throw me under the bus? Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 4: You know what you're ending in New York? Now you don't get that, Yeah, you don't you don't get that Boston send off your you're intern it where we take to you, Like I can't believe they had a bidding war for Sena's final match.
Speaker 1: It's so it's odd, but I guess it's to go but they so, yeah, I think Brock goes over and I think it's at most three star match wins.
Speaker 3: I don't think he is losing until his retirement like match, because I mean, I feel like all these matches he could, especially if he's wrestling at Crown Jewel, unless he's just wrestling Brock again to beat him.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Don't even put that out of the Ether two series.
Speaker 3: Like I think he just beats him like the first time. Okay, especially like has he like has he beat Brock in like the last couple of times he's fun him.
Speaker 1: He when Brock first came back, beat him, and then after that all the other ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, he beat him in the in the Summer Slam match that first return and then after that yet it was just.
Speaker 1: Had one other rematch too at some point, So yeah, yeah, what about you, David, You're a tiebreak, But I think I suppose that's convinced me. That scene is gonna but that's anything I do, no d Q. So Brock loses by some sort of weapon or something.
Speaker 4: But if there is no stipulation, it's Brock winning. If there is the stipulation, then Scena is going to find a way to win. But if it's no stipulation, then I think Brock is just They're going to have Brock just kind of destroy him build back up that or because it's rumored that Brock has signed another deal, which at first it was, well, we're bringing Brock back because what we're paying him already, so we might use him. Yeah, But now it's coming out that hey, he's they've signed him for more dates and if that's the case, then you're not paying this man even more money to just not use him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And then we talked about this Stephanie versus EO. Yeah. I think I always thought Stephanie was winning this. I thought they were gonna give Naomi like a smaller run, because that's fine that character. But obviously she's gone since our show, she's gone. It's her ill and I just I guess I could put it back on EO to be safe, but I just feel like there's probably more Juice with her and Kabooki and her and Oscar and there's other stuff they can do, and I just feel like they give it to Stephanie and like, even though there's.
Speaker 3: A Osco like Coster, in some way, I.
Speaker 1: Don't really want that for Stephanie's first win, but it could happen. It could with the way they've been booking stuff. I would just prefer Eo losing then the aftermatch beat down. I kind of like, you're nothing, and then Ria comes and makes the pop save. I don't know, but yeah, I could just.
Speaker 3: Say I feel like they're just the option that they just have, like a twenty minute match where it's like you're just like, yeah, better wrestler, and then the attack afterwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm hoping because we that's been my complaint. We haven't got that was the star of the trend was the that DQ finished after all. But I know they're gonna have a great match, but I think Stephanie's getting it. And like I said, I'm still pitching Stephanie and Stephanie and Ria WrestleMania. I think it's happening, But uh, do you think Stephanie's taking it?
Speaker 3: I have to say, I think so yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Think David, yeah, I agree it I before we were trying to build them up.
Speaker 4: I I don't see any other option.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there anything else in Wressell? Palua confirmed nope, not But two weeks Loud.
Speaker 3: Said that it's gonna be the versus bron and from right. But then he's also said that Drew.
Speaker 7: And was.
Speaker 3: A lot and Cody is happening at Clash. Then he said, actually, Drew and Randy's being added to Clash, and then now he said, Drew and Cody is not happening at Wresse either, But I think Drew and Randy's happening. Guess Cody returns and Cody Drew at wrest. What I'm thinking, I think.
Speaker 1: Over here, you know, you know he's yes his days. But okay, so yeah, one of those could be add Yeah, we'll see. But honestly, like un if it's just a five match card, they got Brock, they got a J, so that sells that card a J. I'm astin an a J. The mixtag is gonna last, right, that's gonna I.
Speaker 3: Think Brock and Scene is probably gonna go last.
Speaker 1: What they're gonna Brock and scenea go last or AG's return ten years.
Speaker 3: I think with them setting it up at Summer Slam, I thought that that's what was.
Speaker 1: What a pill swallow? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: I think the tag goes last? I I think broadcast. I think maybe depending on what the rest of the car gets announced. I could see Brocken Scena opening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather have the tag in the main event, but I think it's gonna be brock sa.
Speaker 4: Because history with brock If he ain't main event and he's opening and he's.
Speaker 1: Out out of there, yeah that is cheap.
Speaker 5: He's on his way home.
Speaker 1: So and I guess that depends because I feel like if he wins, like.
Speaker 4: And this this is your your first ESPN event, brock Lessener is going to bring in more casual fans than you will with aj Lee.
Speaker 5: Aj Lee is bringing in.
Speaker 4: The wrestlers and bringing in the lapsed wrestling France. Brock Lessner versus Sena is bringing in the more, the casual, more of the Hey I recognize these names.
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then was there anything before we move on? Anything from class you guys wanted to talk about it. I enjoyed Roman Brons and that was good. The tag that was a SmackDown tag Becky and Bella was wasnod.
Speaker 4: Oh God, that was that table spot.
Speaker 1: That the miskick just sometimes if I was Becky has like, you can't put me back in that position again. Like again, this is where I know there's that whole weird controversy about with Barrett and Nicky and all this stuff, but it's like, I don't think what he said was wrong, like that was and I even that's why even said to begin the show, I said that about a J where it's like she didn't wrestle that type of style, so she was a better wrestled with Nicki Bella, don't get me wrong, but she still was never on that type of style. Granted she hadn't been around. But the thing is Nikki bell has still popped up since then and shown, like Cay, she can't adapt, and that's what we'll see what happens with AJ. But with Nikki it's just like she can't go work a thirteen match with Becky. I'm sorry, that's just not what you can do. Rusive and Seamus was tons of fun. I actually really liked scene and Logan Paul. I think they went a little long in the middle because he wasn't using a headlock, but there was like a five minute portion of just Logan like stomping on scene. I was like, oh, he's seen some Randy Ordon matches, but like, so that what was that? That was twenty six I honestly think that was twenty one minutes. It would have like bumped up, but I actually think that's what, like it might be Paul's best match in WWE, which is weird because I know there's other stuff like the ricochet and some of the other spots, but I just thought there's some good character stuff going on, and other than the ending, the main event of the or the whole four way was something fell off that whole match. Like I actually on paper thought l A. Knight, j seem Punk and Seth We're gonna have a really fun match, and it felt very how showy, like I don't know it just something was like that did not feel like a main event. Just something was not working. So whoever put together that match, something was off. I thought, Uh, Clash in Paris was like a good show. I would give like a three point five. Not there. I think there was definitely some stuff you can cut, but that's why I was I was like, a, yeah, I liked it. I didn't. I didn't mind. I think went too long. Don't get me wrong, I think the problem Yeah that's just that's a match. There's a lot of Romans.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The thing I was think is like, when's the last time Roman has it worked a match like not like it's like the DIR Day Championship main event. I was thinking, like he's gonna go along with Bronson. Oh yeah, last time he hasn't done this style the only like six years ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only time he would not have made it to the show was when it's like he's in the four way on the rumble or something like that's the only time. So it's always that type of style. And and I don't get me wrong, I understand something because like Rome Raine's wrestling is an event. I think it just went like a little too long, Like they just like took too much time. And I also was surprised about the Paul Hayman thing that I guess maybe he doesn't want to take a spear. But to me, the big pop was Roman and get his hands on Paul and when he put him the guillotine, like the crowd cheer, but it was not like a huge It was like, oh, okay, like I wish Paul.
Speaker 4: Just like we're wanting Superman punch or spear something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think with the the Hayman is actually like for a specific reason because when they mentioned his injury they said it was like like a lyrins injury or something. And I think with them now having like bron and Bronson on their own and like talking, I think it's to give them a reason why they'll talk for themselves. It'll be like, oh, Haymon's voice is like hurt and you can't talk or something.
Speaker 1: All right, no, you're not wrong, but it's just like such like just spear them saying his broken ribs and he can't be there, you know, like that that's all you gotta do. But it's just such like, well he can't physically talk, but that that's fine. But yeah, David, what do you think about Clash in Paris? Overall?
Speaker 4: I agree with you like it. It was a a solid show, but there were some like the Becky Nikki Bella match could have been cut a little bit for a time, some of the spots could have been cut. Again that that table spot that I was referencing earlier that went too long, Like when when it was first just going, I was like, Okay, then she switched and did another table, then she switched back to I was like, this is.
Speaker 3: Only a night. Can pull that one off?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can can we stop the russev Seamus? As fun as it was, I felt like it went too long as well. It was twenty minutes. I felt like, oh yeah, they they could have done that in fifteen and still had a good, hard hitting match john Sen and Logan Paul was twenty six minutes, and I felt like, again, some of that could have got shaven off just a little bit.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing about this is, like I did notice, Yeah, a lot of matches went a lot longer than I expected. But then also just the show in general just kind of had like I didn't feel like there was that many like ads or video packages like in between. It sort of like you had this long match, you went to like one commercial, and then you came back already to the next match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this show went a lot. As we said, you know when we started off the show, this this went a lot longer than either of us expected. I was actually shocked by the time. That's why I was messaging you guys, I'm like, look, we had something come up. I'm gonna be because I'm still thinking it's gonna be a shorter show and then boom.
Speaker 1: Addition to like show unless it's like one the Big Five, because I coun't wind the bank in there unless it's one. Were conditioned to that. Usually they're two and a half, maybe three, maybe three if they go a little longer, so you know, but no, they went like almost four hours there, so which is why I don't mind. I agree with people that sometimes these cards are way too small and you have so much talent and people are paying, people are paying some good money. Let them watch some wrestling, you know.
Speaker 4: But in the in the middle of a day, in the middle of college football season, in the middle of the start of college football season, I was like, you guys went with a four hour show, cheeze. But the the fatal four way match, now that one, it went almost twenty five minutes. But it was that one was fun. I would give them all all props to that. They they had some fun spots with that as well. So yeah, I'd give it about a three and three point five, yeah.
Speaker 1: Three, But I do have to give the whole shoulder. Oh that was a tough watch for S three. Clashing Parish was show.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, like out of five, like like a three point five or seven five or something like that. I still thought it was pretty in trouble, I guess. Talking more about the fatal four way match again, I do have to give Ella and a credit for the for the elbow drop through the table, because I he that felt like one of those spots where like they go up to the top rope to like do something crazy and you're like, well, they're not actually gonna do it.
Speaker 1: They stopped him. Yeah again, and he's this man's do that and matches don't even win the title, you know, like he's just putting on the line, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was just looking through through Twitter again. Have you seen like the all the stuff the Sasher Banks stuff with triple Age, like the captions for this aj Lee stuff. It's like you can always come home and stuff like that, and like and when you're signing the contract, it's like, yeah, you know, we'll always have we'll always have home for you to come back and stuff like that, like we know who we want.
Speaker 1: It's so funny. That's much like I guess must not be plugged in because I just saw that. I never even thought of Sash, like I never.
Speaker 3: Like and we all know she with like like that's like you know exactly who's.
Speaker 1: I saw the tweet and that's when I got on the oh it's Sash and stuff, which like she might go about I think it all depends on stuff. Right, It's like, sure, this sounds great now, but we talked about before. It's like just in the last year, fucking Bailey was not making on the Summerslime of WrestleMania cars right in like a weird way, and like we gotta see the also booking because I've said this before where they're very much in the hype moments right now, let's see all it goes where Monet is Like I don't think she's like what people say is like getting creative control. But she's definitely I think has a saying stuff and she's having a good time over there, right So, and same thing like if Bailey were to leave, I don't We'll see the next couple of years. It's it's always ebbs and flows. You never know which way it's gonna go.
Speaker 3: Right, Like even co where she's like main event in AW and like winning the title, or even she does go to w there's like, you know, she's got the three week title push and then collision.
Speaker 1: Yes, text well, and that's the thing right where even a year ago, when we're doing this cast, I thought for sure Moxley would be on his way out, But then after the whole death, writers saying like, now he's staying for a while, because I just feel like you never know the bookers and the promoters and how they feel in one moment, because yeah, that Bailey stuff sucks. But then years from now, next year, if they fucking give Bailey an Aj this massive match of WrestleMania, all right, you feel a little bit better, Like you never you can never know what's gonna happen with these wrestlers. So that's why it's like there's certain ones like with AJ, I feel like, yeah, I think he's gonna be AW life or a W I wish a WW lifeer where he's gonna be a coach and he's talked about that before, right where even like Jericho, we know I think he's on his way out because that's a for sure one because like take out people kind of being tired with him. There's just literally nothing for him to do at aw right now, there's nothing like take out how you feel about him being washed up? Like just even if let's say he was the best rest in the world, there's nothing He's he's done it all right, like there's nothing, there's nothing left. So that's what going to WW for him is best thing for him.
Speaker 3: Cody, there's nothing for Menia. No, No, I'm.
Speaker 1: Completely fine with him and Randy. I just think there's some people that view that has not wrestling, Like I feel like there's two camps. There's people that view this major WrestleMania and be like, no, that's like Randy's not on that level. Now, Like I think it's fine. I think it's fine for Cody, who's main event to the last three WrestleManias, to have a WrestleMania off like hey, just and even then, they he could still close a show, they could close Night one, Like people will be into that match as long as Randy doesn't go fucking headlock McGraw and just like like, don't get me wrong, no, they're still in. Cody is a bunch of stuff. Both Jericho, There's there's more you can do in w W. Even though if I was w W, I'd say, you know what, we will offer you a Legends deal, we'll do the Rumble Spot, we'll have you peer. But I would not, Yeah, Hall of Fam, I would not have Jericho as a full time performer. There's so many people on the roster, but for you know, unless they're just very much into the whole, like we gotta stick it to the AW. It's like please, you're you're stick it to us.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: It's like the podcast, Oh yeah, just just wasn't what it used to be, right, that's what that. It wasn't what it used to be, which again it's we'll see what happens because obviously smacked down low ratings, but AW had a below five hundred. I hate this. I feel like I know, I saw I supposed tweet about John Drawley or DROs or whatever you name you gave him, but like I feel like when the AW fans are complaining, including myself, and we got bad stuff going on, ratings are like fine or billion, Like there was those stats of like oh look when Maxley was champ was building and now I legitimly feel because this happened yesterday was the anniversary of Punk's four years return at Derby. That time was the best time in AW. That night right, everyone jokes it means about but still like the night came back and we got Brian and Adam Cole and AW, that was the peak. And but that whole year up until a Hangman winning the title from Omega, that's like pk AW. I don't think it's there, but I think it's the best since then overall AW. I've been watching full time again everything. Uh, sometimes I can't watch Collision because that's Saturday slot. It's just a death slot. But like I hate that they've like, like us hardcore fans like please give hanging out to all this stuff. And it's like, oh yeah, now we got these bad ratings like fuck, like and I just hope, I hope it's like, well we got to shake up and do something. It's like, I hate I think that always happens in AW. When their quality is good, their ratings start to go down, and then when it's bad, the go up. But I never understood, well, it's like why six months ago when Max was a champing, where the rating's going up and I don't know, And that's.
Speaker 3: The baby title run once again.
Speaker 1: It could be one more time. It could be you know, congrats him getting married. So but uh yeah, well we'll see. But anything else we top vote class, anything else, w W we'll get the draft points or anything. Do we really we haven't talked about who's the first person who book Jericho with?
Speaker 3: First person I booked Jericho with? Like if I'm doing like he's doing, like we did a like match on Raw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, his return. No, I'll give you this, what's his WrestleMania match? Can't be a tag has to be a singles Davids, same question to you, can't be a tag has to be a singles No, Multiman stuff and jer.
Speaker 3: It could be the same thing, Like I guess this would be the world where punks find Austin. You know Jerco, you know he means like he used to work with someone young. You know he's gonna put them over by by beating them, but he's gonna put them over.
Speaker 1: For a second. It's like, what are you doing right now?
Speaker 3: You're pitching because it said Punk and Dominic, but I said, well, Punk's find Austin. Then then Jercho will fight Donics for for the Icy title. Because titles or you.
Speaker 1: Know, Jerich will have some stupid mustache name, gimmick and everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll have a gimmick, a new character.
Speaker 1: He'll make fun of it all. Yeah. No, Dom, that's a good one. I won't pick that. That's a good one. What about you, David? You got anybody? I'm trying to think right now.
Speaker 4: So I've got three different options for three different reasons. So he said it's on WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as Wrestlmingia big.
Speaker 4: Okay, so big Time match Number.
Speaker 1: One, we're going three nights this time.
Speaker 4: Is instead of n XD having their own uh thing that weekend, they are part of WrestleMania. It's him versus versus Ethan Page. Ethan Page comes out talking about he's the greatest in all of North America. I got Canadian versus Canadian. Yeah, that's that's the one. That's the one that makes sense.
Speaker 1: You're on WrestleMania XT.
Speaker 3: And he's not in the Hall of Fame because in his headlining for next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Number two, the one I want just because I want to see him get the bricks beaten off of him is him versus Gunther again. I just want to see that chess Cave Dan one good time, just didn't Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't like it was but Jericho tweeted gun right like he wouldn't shop me or something like that, something like it was like not a real thing, but yeah you could do that, okay, Yes, And the.
Speaker 4: Last one is again he likes putting people over. Somebody who decided to over somebody who uh, who could could use another WrestleMania moment. Who took the pin last time and is gonna be the one doing the pin this time? Joe Hendry?
Speaker 3: Then you start the y too, Joe Hendry.
Speaker 1: Tag tape the connection. Yeah, well yeah, to go back that my two pitches are just for the hell that they give them a J again, like here, here's your big last last final match, mam y two a J And then I could even see them spinning it an agent like yeah, well it was my first Wrestleman he match and now it's my last. So I just feel like there's a full circle moment, my real pitch and even though I think this match could be deadly bad, even though I don't think he's that bad. You know, a couple of years ago, we were at the Money Bank press conference when troposed to just wait we got big things for this guy. I'm pitching l A Night, La Night versus Y two J for I think the problems and stuff could be fun, but I think that match could be real bad. But I I could see they're like same thing. It's like a brockoln We have nothing for La. He lost last year.
Speaker 2: Well the painmaker, Oh don't no paymakers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if he's healthy enough, I would like the WrestleMania match we were cheated out of, and that be Kevin Owens.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't I was gonna be healthy enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. You know my next herd.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I gotta delay surgery a few months on.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Doctor Andrew Mavillian said, you're good to go. No, I just just not feeling it, not feeling it.
Speaker 4: So he's asking Daniel Briant. He's like, hey, who are those doctors she went to. He's like, oh, the ones who passed me. No, no, no, the first set of doctors, the one who wouldn't pass you. What are their names?
Speaker 1: The ones that was in the tubes for months, like those I need to go.
Speaker 4: I need a note from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So no, I think they'll save Jered. I think Jericho, rumble is locked as long as contract's done. That's a lot.
Speaker 3: Here's a real question. Does he use uh, you know, break the walls.
Speaker 2: Out use judas I think he. I think he uses break the walls us that.
Speaker 1: You're putting out some dangerous stuff, monkey pause stuff in this episode. No, I think he uses break the walls down at first. I could always see him changing to Fozzy. But I think at first you go for the pop because again, there are millions of people that don't even know what AW is or watch it. They're just WW fans, right, So if you hear that Fozz music hit, the pop is not the same as break the Wall.
Speaker 3: You know that's number thirty and then it goes into like the glitch screen and the countdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah deeply.
Speaker 4: Could you see them doing like a half and half where they start off with the countdown to break the walls down before fading into juice.
Speaker 1: Could act, Oh, that's actually good. You break the wall and you play like the first fifteen seconds, you wait for a beat and then the and you get the crowds. You you could do that just to get that first pop.
Speaker 4: You know, that's not a bad You get the pop, you get everyone going, holy crap, is it him? And then you transition into the music that he's gonna be using.
Speaker 1: Going for yeah, because the counter my early argument there is still enough hardcore fans like when Cody came back to w W and his music and everyone knew who it was, right, that was a big different because but even then Jared was still a big deal. So I'm countering my counter. But we've already spent too long with Jericho on the Gimmick. We'll talk about him again in January. Uh, what's the hey fuck? He might be my roster come down to Virus series just to get those points. So maybe I will be talking about Jericho soon. Uh, and yeah, I guess, I guess I didn't say the beginning our next episode. We're gonna aim to do the Sunday after uh, on September twentieth, because on Saturday we got all ou which we're gonna talk about, and then we got what is it, Wressell Palooza, So yeah, we got two big shows. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: All Out moved to earlier in the day.
Speaker 1: Thank God. I know there's I know it's again wrestling community are so black and white. There's all I buckle people down for me.
Speaker 3: Brian Alva's Dave Meltzer argument about this, I do agree with Brian. So Dave was like saying, like, yeah, you know, it's a better business decision because you don't know how much money they're gonna lose on on pay per views unless they tried it out, and if they try it out and they lose like three hundred thousand dollars, then yeah, we should have done that. But then Brian was saying like he doesn't think there's a single person who's an AW fan who buys the pay per views the like full price, who would rather watch the day show, like if someone buys the pay per views, And then Dave was like, no, they're gonna lose like three and they argue went back and forth about forty minutes. But the crux of the argument.
Speaker 1: I think there's some truth that because for me, it always goes in ebbs and flows right. But usually I lean AW because I just I usually get a better on the pay per views. I feel like there's a better wrestler quality from Bell to Bell. I think AW has problems when they go too long. Sometimes the matches get to samesy when you have three matches in a row with people take over problem, they're gonna overlap. I think they're gonna end right before like the I could see the match ending like the AW main event ending a few minutes into the WWE main event, like just a little bit but not too much, and it would be funny. I kind of hope they do the take because I think they're gonna run the the Christian Edge as the main event, I think, and then I think they could do the mixed Tags. Would be funny if they both had the tags going last, you know, because Hangman and Fletcher are not main event in All Out. That's not happening. Rio and Monet is not main eventing all Out. They have no fucking opponent for Tony Storm because she's beat everybody. That's somebody that I do worry about it.
Speaker 3: I think that I might feel like Decla because she's been like pin in her and the Eight Woman Collision.
Speaker 1: I should laugh. I've liked tech Lab, but I just feel the reason I laugh is because Techle is not fucking beating Tony Storm, you know, Like that's the thing where.
Speaker 3: Put the belt on that. All the posters for AW they released like three months of posters and she's like one of the people in the front.
Speaker 1: Maybe they will, and I wouldn't. I think that's what they might need to do, or what I would say is in a month or two they should build Baine backup and have Baane actually beat her. But because Tony Storm, I think is an interesting situation where I think, I think she is an aw lifer, But I think the problem is she is eventually gonna run out of stuff to do there, Like I don't think I think what they gave her if time was Tony all this stuff, and even then I think some some the gimmick you can do in ww and some that gimmick you can't. She'd have to vary water. That would be the definition of a watered down gimmick because half of her gimmick is sexual innuendos and being gay. It's like you can't do any of that in WWE, Like they'll give you the big car and the black and white, but the other stuff. And I think Tony knows that. And I bet tk's paid, like come contract Reno Goo, like she's getting a big payout from Tony Kahan. So I don't see her going anywhere. But it's the same thing. Like I do think she needs to I wouldn't be opposed like a shock win. And even then you could have Skyl and Julia Hart like do some interference, Like there's ways out there and I'd like to Techla. So far, even though every fan told me she was gonna be a nightmare in AW, I ended up enjoying her work so far, you know. Yeah, but anyway, so yeah, they had that going on. Oh that's what we're saying, though, was I I would have I would have been in a very tough position if the tags were going on at the same time because I grew up with edgend Christian, But then ajbing back is more appealing. I think I probably would have watched the whole AW pay per view, but I probably would have went over to w W watch AJ because the problem is they already gave me Edgend Christian for beindor right. They kind of showed me a little bit of that. It's not the FTR match, but a little bit. But I personally do think they're smart for just like hype and the Internet, and they don't get overwhelmed of like the chatter. And I do think if there's anybody that is in the middle that has like not a preference of WAW. That does help. And I think it's a very small ven diagram, But there is somebody out there that was like, I'm very torn, not sure what I'm gonna do, but yeah, I would have watched AW then came back. I'm just happy as a fan that like, I'm gonna watch them both and then I can watch them both that day. That's a long day of wrestling. I don't like that for myself. I don't like that for my family, but I'll you know that, I'll make sure they're gonna go have some fun like this like grandparents or something that's a goo day where it say, you guys should do some of another family member, but I supposed to sorry to have.
Speaker 4: Some saying no it, I kind of agree. I'm super happy that they move the times on the so that I can be able to enjoy both. I do wonder if AW is going to run a little bit long so that they run into the opening of WW like things have happened.
Speaker 1: Before, right as that early right, I've thought it was I said, main event. Yeah, no, I guess I forgot Aw's like right in the afternoon now.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but either way, I think it's it's also great for wrestling fans. I mean, it's more revenue and too uh.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I was pointing like, I don't think there's anyone who was going to buy one who was like, oh, now, you know if they're at the same time, I have this whole crisis of which one I'm going to watch. No, if you're the type tis drop fifty bucks on AW, you're gonna drop fifty bucks on AW. If you've already dropped thirty bucks on ESPN Plus, then you're going to watch it on ESPN Plus. Like wherever you were going to do, you're still going to do, whether they're going head to head or not.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So we got that and we'll be back in two weeks. Talk about that, Spobs. You got those draft points before we get to AWN or Fantasy Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see here. So we have David with three hundred and thirty eight points total, then you have Travis with six hundred and forty four points total, and then I have six hundred and twenty two points. So Tras is the lead right now.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm happy about that. David, what's going on? With your roster. What happened to your people? Three three hundred?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Surprised?
Speaker 1: That's sue. We did have problem.
Speaker 3: My problem is like half my people are either gone or injured or hurt. Like play the Tarantino clip for me, Like that's all I'm feeling right now.
Speaker 4: They are going out of their way to fuck me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's gonna be interesting. Yeah we we So yeah, Okay, currently not We've got lots of stuff though. You got Ag on the roster. We got Jericho coming up, and Survivor series will be the next time we switch over, so we got that going on. So yeah, okay, that's exciting time. So we'll see what happens there. David, you might need to make some changes.
Speaker 4: To I'm definitely gonna have to make some changes because man, I've been getting just destroyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna have to draft your Draftlet's gonna.
Speaker 4: Be like all debuts, one main Inventor and the nine debuting.
Speaker 3: Superstars, anybody whose contract is coming up from aw But then also, you know there's the big changes of the Rumble Winds and Chamber wins at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: True. Yeah, well, speaking of a w yeah, right now, we just got three matches we d have already told we talked about two of them. I don't know what we need to say about the Hurt Syndicate versus Ricochet and the Gates of Agony, which I guess they're still around. There was some question of that a year contract. Who knows what's going on there, but they had I'm glad they lost the tag titles I I know, I'm I never understand. I've said this about everybody, them Rusa, Alister Black, like these people that, in my opinion, they add to the roster, but they are not the big needle movers. When they suppose we have these issues like I won't work or lose with X one, It's like what, like I've never I've never even for the memes with Adam Copeland, I don't think. I don't think he is actually Adam Copeland Hogan, but I can understand him protecting his brand, and I think he actively adds merchandise sales, tickets. People have bought a ticket to see Adam Copeland. I don't know if anyone's bought a ticket to see Alster Black, Russive or the Hurt Syndicate that wasn't already going to aw and I don't even think like Hurt Ticket versus Rickosheton Gates AGNI like, that's not a pay per view match, that's like a pre show. That's his zero brawl in whatever they're doing now, Like, what's like, what does the Hurt Syndicate have Have they threatened Tony's life? Does he feel scared again for his life? Because here's the thing which I was very surprised about. And I'm on the bandwagon where one of my favorite tag team tropes is Big Guy and High Flyer Like I was in the day, I was a huge RVD and Kane take Dvan. I love that team so much, so bro D, you know they legitimately I did not think. I don't have too many TV matches on my match year. Their match they had with the Young Bucks a couple of weeks ago is in my match year list. It was incredible and they have this great chemistry. It's such a fun just like very odd pairing of like the tattooed big heavy metal guy with the luchidor cowboy like it does it does, It's like Woody and Buzz, Like it makes no sense at all, but it works. So and they did this thing where Brody don't want the take toile. It's great for them, that's cool if they are not on the card and the hurts because they I would understood if FTR was Take Team Champs, right, because it's take Team Champs versus Ian C. I'm still calling me and C. Then I get it. But if bro Dido's not on the card, but you got hurts in the card, I'm gonna you'll get a rant on the day ad when we.
Speaker 3: Do our review that loads up.
Speaker 1: I feel like someone I hope, but like he wasn't loading up when Private Practice or Private Party was the Tag Champions, right, they got one view and then they were.
Speaker 3: It was acclaimed.
Speaker 4: So a good friend of mine had mentioned that he feels like with the booking from the last year, Tony Khan heard everyone's claims of racism over in the FED and now Tony's over here saying, look, I've got this one black friend, so I'm not a racist.
Speaker 1: Guys like you like to sing we hurt people, right, you know.
Speaker 4: So that's that's why he's trying to keep all of his African American wrestlers happy. Booked up, even if they are not needle movers, because honestly, again, I there's nothing about the Hurts and gin and I like Bobby lastly, I like shutting Benjamin, but they're they're not reasons for me to tune in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they that's something like a perfect Yeah, is're our collision, like for the pay per view that that this is like a bathroom break and don't and it's again weird. I like what Ricochet has done. I like that they tied back the whole bully angle. That's why cost him the take titles. But same thing Ricochet and this heel character was finally really getting over this like nerdy psychopath and then they just like iced him. He's been like cun promos and on like Clinton. It's just like he's getting over. They gave him like a random pay per view at match with Mark Brisco. I just that happens a lot of times with I've said this before, when stuff organically gets over, it's like Tony doesn't know what to do with it. He works good if it's like I want this to get over and then it gets over. Granted, when the Hangman thing happened last year, he did pivot, so I think he's getting a little bit better, but this match, this will could be a bathroom break for me. Will see. But like I said, Brodito better be on this fucking card. And I don't know who I'd be down for as the Young Bucks, because I absolutely love the Young Bucks gimmick. They're one of my fair guests right now, this whole And I said this in our discord and you can hear it on the shows. It's starting to happen in the crowds where people are starting to cheer for me because it's like a couple years ago when they did that Baron Corbin broken.
Speaker 3: And the Max Caster thing, yes, being like a complete loser, Gunna got.
Speaker 1: Him over, Yeah, and where's Anthony Bones right now? He came back with a new theme song and.
Speaker 3: Turn heel now or they did like a turn yeah on like a collision like he did like the Open Challenge and then like uh like Max Caster did it and then like Bowens came out and just started like beating him down like NonStop, and like Billy Gunn I think like ran out and stopped like they did a double turn like on a collision. Yeah, and like they haven't been seen since then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he Bowen's push pushed gun.
Speaker 1: And things like that. It was one of those.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they just did it on collision like the double turn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: I like Bones. I think he's like decent on the mic.
Speaker 3: The base thing just like did it. I mean, I don't even think it was his fault, like he was getting like no reaction. But it's because like he wasn't like beating anyone or doing anything.
Speaker 1: And that's the point. It's kind of like the timeless to anything. Where Young Bucks after they did the whole like losing the VP stuff, I wasn't the sense of like Cay they won the titles. They've been Heels and Bay the multiple times, Like what do you do with the Bucks? Like they are in that state of like I didn't feel that sometimes the Kenny it's like they're not gonna go to d d V, but it's like almost a freshen up or even go back to New Japan for a bit. But this gimmick is working. This Like I love on AW this week they had them hontage. They're like they like there back on the indies doing signings like oh we're back here. I hate like all these people smell and we gotta sign autographs and we're only getting twenty bucks for this. Like I love this stupid gimmick of like the whole graphics is whatever. That's fine, it gets at overdone, but like I love just all that stuff, but they don't got merged. They gotta go back and sell T shirts after the show.
Speaker 3: Is like when people go looking for them and they're like in the extras locker room.
Speaker 1: It's good stuff. Like it's so I think they will eventually get over. I could see even Brodido getting them at this show. You got Money, Yeah, I think you got Money and Rio, which will be a good match, but Rio's not winning. I think both Mona and Toni are in a situation where like Athena was the person and then Athena got beat by them both. So I really don't know.
Speaker 3: I think hasn't been a scene on Dynamite since then. I think she's a on r oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she passed one thousand days, so good for her, But like, I don't know that Athena, to me, that was the perfect perfect person to beat one of them. And I don't know, I really don't know what they're doing with the don't get me wrong, it's not like even at for beIN Door. I liked uh the Athena Tony's Storm match. I thought that was a really good match. You know, I'm sure Rio and Monet will have a good match too, but I just there's no believability here with the winners and stuff.
Speaker 3: And then like the person that I like initially thought would like finally beat Money was like Willow, since Willow is the one yes won it off, but then I don't know, there hasn't been really any progress. And same with the Willow and stat Lander thing. They're just like on.
Speaker 1: Again, they won't they will they won't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and still the Death Riders thing, like Yuda is still trying to recruit Statlander, and now Statlander's like a tag team with Harley Cameron.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've seen this theory going around that they think Moxley's gonna kick out Judah and uh Marina Shakir and get uh stat Lander and uh Garcia in their place. I'm fine with the Garcia one. I didn't give you. Throw Marina out on her own. She's drowning, like there's nothing for her to do. Yeah, no, she's going right to r Ah. So I don't know, And that's the sort I realize because I think that's happening tonight. I'd like to try and watch it. I I'm a big Garcia guy. I like what they're doing here. I like that he's like trying to get him over there. I think they would give them some juice, but I almost wouldn't mind if they pulled like a Judgment Day Edge thing where Garcia does join, but the whole group decides to just mutiny, mocks and destroy him and like heata Garcia and they're the Garcia writers, you know, and I know what they should do, Like wouldn't it be great you do that? And you have because I'd never liked the team, but they have like fucking Daddy Magic run out and they're like what are you doing there? And they just beat the like Garcia beats the shit out of Daddy Magic, and like Garcia is just like he's being up mocks, he's being a fat He can't be up Statlander, I guess. But Marina can do that like I have Statlander. I've said this before, Tony had a great thing with her as a heel. He fucking wasted. You don't get to go back you like she was cooking as a heel and then they just ran I'm like, well, I'm really sorry for all that stuff I did, and then she was back to being a baby face like no, like you just match.
Speaker 3: It was like one of my like top three matches of the year last year. And then like they literally did nothing.
Speaker 1: No, they did nothing. They said up perfectly, she won't Yeah that's where, Oh she's gonna be the next big heater and same thing. It's like I could believe her same thing mone Beer like six times. So you can't do that. I guess you could do Monae and Tona or Statlander and Tony. But I just I wish we were in the era where they kept running with stat Lander as that big heel and that would have been great.
Speaker 3: But they announced like stat Lander and Tony like for all out. I'd be like, well, she's living.
Speaker 1: No, she's not winning unless like the unless that's the death Rider push right. I don't you know, you know what I was gonna say. I don't want to be fine. You know what, Let's have a say with timeless Tony Storm and John Moxley. Let's see what happens when Tony Storm has to fight the death Riders, you know, put her when they did a Hollywood ending match. Have Tony and Moxley do a Hollywood ending match and just have it be whatever. But and then yeah, the other thing they just ramly. This is definitely like the Jack Perry Brian thing where they don't know what to do right now. So they're giving Kyle Fletcher, the young upcomer he's gonna beat or he's gonna versus a Hangman, which I thought Fletcher's a guy a year ago. I didn't think much of the look everthing he is great. He's legitimately a bona fide star. Now I think that he can be a man in R A W. I think Tony should pay a lot of money because I think w W will go after this guy because he just has He reminds me very much of I know other people said this, but Orton three oh four. He has that or around him. So I'm actually really excited for Fletcher and Hangman. I think that match is gonna be good, but I think much to a trope that David I know you don't like. I wish they just didn't do this while he was T and T Champ. I wish it would be he loses the title, he's hey, I had a great run. Now I want the big one. The fact that like the fact that he has the title. But they did that with Jack, right, he's a T and T champ with Daniel or Brian Daniels. So Brian Danielson. So I'm really looking forward to this match. I think they'll have really good chemistry. I think hang Man's on a roll right now, but I'm not a fan of them doing this. But yeah, what do you think about seemingly looks like we're gonna get Fletcher and Hangman in a couple of weeks here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would prefer this to be Fletcher's full on just run at the title things like that, lose the title and then go after this, that's fine.
Speaker 1: Or do the thing. At least give that title, like I don't think hay Man s have two titles, but at least gives some creams like, hey, you put your title line, I'll put myleline. Then I'm like, okay, I could believe that. I can believe you're defending the title any one another one, And Hangman happily like, sure, I'll take the TNT title. You know, I'll be a double champ, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean I could also see a situation where, you know, Fletcher has to face someone before he gets to hang in, and that's when he loses the title, knowing he's on this and it creates his whole Well can he do it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: He went from this dominant run to now he's lost this title? Can he still go for the world title two weeks?
Speaker 1: So that ain't happen?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, crazier bookings have happened with aw so you know, but yeah, it's it's one of those things where we'll we'll see where they go with that. I think that they will have an incredible match, so I'm at least excited for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suppose thoughts on hanging in Fletcher.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you did, but I mean, I'm interested in the match. I'm sure it'll be really good. And but yeah, I don't know if you guys talking about like the whole Kenny right off my.
Speaker 1: Goat gone again and he's doing the James Gunn thing where he's like, no, don't believe this headline, it's not true, and then he's written off. He's like, I'm not on pain. I'm just go and do some stuff. It's like, dude, you're gonna be gone for months. Like I love Kenny, but it's just like to like this would be defending, fightful and like, yeah, we've heard he's gonna be out for all he's not. It's you know, don't believe everything you read. And then he's he's gonna be out for months, and yeah, it's funny because I was talking to these guys. I said I was gonna have a segment of the Kenny watched twenty twenty five. But if the rumors are true, yeah yeah, now yeah if the room, because the rumors were like he's in lots of pain. If that's true, then I get it. My whole thing was like I remember or not remember this happened this week where Josh Alexander was like, oh, my dream match is like Kenny, that's my thing of like all I want is just Kenny to have like that where it's like just put him in a feud with somebody, to have grudge matches, have some young guys versus some not this like don callous overthing. I'll caughta over again. It's just like but if he is in pain, it's still injured, Then I get why he's just gonna come in, work some tags and go out, you know, cause like I would have been complete like at this point for interest level, I'd be completely fine with him just turning heel and fighting Hangman and doing that dynamic. But like, if he's in pain, I get that, so I've taken the segment away. But like when he gets healthy, if he gets healthy, I hope that we get some stuff where it's just yeah, just give him someone off. Let them work some people. Let them work Kevin Knight. They have a little few work like same thing, like turn them heel and make them be argant that he is like the wrestling goal and just have him be like beating He doesn't even need a title for any of that. But you know, not happening right now Forbidden Door. Was there anything I really liked the show? I would have gave it like a four. I don't think it was like a great show, but I think there are some good stuff. The only things I'll mention here is, uh, I really disliked the last Porsche of Hangman MGF. They're having a good match and they're doing all these weird shenanigans with the ref and Mark Briscoe's coming out.
Speaker 3: And I don't know his bloodline cinema.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just it's just let them wrestle and have Hangman just beat him. MGF has the contract. He's a shit heel now like that. That's fine. So I thought the match was good. I really again because I saw people not like this. I really like Zach Saber and Nigel McGinnis. That's one of my type of style matches I enjoy. And then the only thing, because ye had time to talk about that occond and Swerve was at Olcada like three point twenty five, like he.
Speaker 3: Pretty much injured. Yes, yeah, I think he already got surgery.
Speaker 1: So he did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so just like just do whatever you can go out there, and they got through it.
Speaker 1: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: I now.
Speaker 4: I was surprisingly like I loved the women's fatal four way match. I think that every woman in that match really got a chance to shine and it was a good show off for everybody.
Speaker 1: So I mean, yeah, they're trying to build up winsor right now, and that's happening.
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 1: No, that was this week that she lost, which was a good match. Actually her in that moment, I had a good one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so it was I very much enjoyed that match. That match was better then I thought it was going to be. And yeah, I agree with everything else. The Hangman MJF one just it got a little bit too convolute at then same thing with the of the lights out match, I was like, Okay, this this is great. Then we're just going just crazy with some things. But man, Matt and Nick had had an amazing showing. Like again, the Young Bucks are proven that they are still one of the best tag teams on this planet. And even without the ore of the e v P and stuff like that Broke Boy, Young Bucks are still just going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, suppose you like to light I feel like you got affinity for those big brawl matches. I feel like that's that's like the Triple if you had like a mount rushmore of s bubbs genres like triple Threats is in there. You like the Big because even the aw shows that I know you skipped, you're like you're watching like the Big You're reacting those ones like shows.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I like that was a lot of fun. I did, Like, I know a lot of people didn't really like how there's like comedy stuff in there. I didn't think it was funny like the coming bear stuff. And like, I mean the one Ilse laughing about that in the discord was happening was the ton of Hashye climbing starting to climb the cage and talk them down.
Speaker 1: Out of it.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for the one. The two things about this is I thought it was like a good one. I just wish they did something to because like with the lights out still cage, like yeah, the blood guts and the anarchy arena, I just think it didn't give enough, like other than the cage design, they didn't do some sort of gimmick to make it feel really different where it was.
Speaker 3: Like missing, like maybe like one more like big spot like inside the cage. I'd say, yeah, they did the table with Darby and gave kid on the outside, but yeah, I do feel like it was maybe missing like one thing on the inside. I mean maybe it would have jumping off like the top of the cage.
Speaker 1: I thought that, yeah, yeah, And I guess that's the three things where I wish it was that. The other thing I've said this in the discore a few times, but I I just because it's a weird thing where they started the whole Bucks takeover aw storyline, right, and that's where they did a couple like I think there was an anarchy and arena with them and whatnot, but then the Deaf Friars took over and they kind of merged the stories. This type of match and all these people that's been like an amalgamation of all of them for like two years now or at least a year and a half. I want the next Blood and Guts or anagy in the arena to be like that's what I'm really hoping the next Blood Guts is all women. So it's just like a bunch of new people, you know that.
Speaker 3: Some people want for all out is like if they do the women's Blood and Guts there, And.
Speaker 1: I hope so because I just feel like I've seen a version of Mosley the Bucks, Uh, Claudio and Kenny and then and Darby and then change the other people, whether it's Eddie Kingson or whether it's ton of Hashi Spray or Swerve. Yeah, it's a Bousch's big comeback. He like fell on the nails. Like it's just like I've had too much of this these people all together. I think we're I just gonna say I think we're coming to an end, but I never know because Moxley's whispering people's ear. But I feel like that's the other thing we didn't talk about. It seems like they're doing a Darby and Moxley at all out and that to me is my pitches. Darby beats him and the group fucking destroys Moxley and he gets to go on his vacation. And granted it could be like Bloodline two point oher where oh you thought the deaf Ryers were bad before, like, look at them now without Moxley, But to me, you know, and you show promos, yeah, but like I guess you gave kid there now, so there's there's a way. And now I know he's not wrestling, but the fact that Daniel Bryan or Brian Nelson's on commentary, I can see something where they take a Moxley and he still he doesn't maybe help, but after he goes to check on him, like he's still Like I I still think there's a way they might get Brian back into all this death Writers stuff. But that's my hope is Darby beats some ann Moxley gets killed off for a little bit, but I've liked all the stuff Max has been doing post a title, like this mini de Garcia if it's good. I don't know what's going to stat Lander, but I've I've enjoyed this stuff because I usually like heal Moxley. It's just some of the the stuff they were working with in the main event was a little iffy.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well, I think mox and Darby's probably like a stip.
Speaker 5: Match, right, It's gotta be like a they shot them match.
Speaker 3: Or something US and all that stuff. Anyway, Just yeah, I hope they do, like some sort of specific stipulation.
Speaker 1: I feel like they're gonna give it some sort of match you've never heard, like a lights out barret and concrete, Like there's gonna be some Darby special like the body like Mount Everest, Mount Ever sixty under match doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: You know, so good old bid on the mountain match.
Speaker 1: Climb up and oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Because something like in one of these vignette is like I'm used to death because when I was climbing the mountain, I saw the dead bodies on the side.
Speaker 4: That's like, you gotta climb the mountain and didn't bury your opponent alive.
Speaker 1: They've done They've done a coffin match a couple of times too, right, I could see it, but I don't want I want Darby to that it is a stip.
Speaker 4: But but the coffin is going to be at the top of a large.
Speaker 1: Dirt and then down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a it's like a coffin match, and then you have to put them into the dirt like a buried match.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what you do is you get them in the coffin and then you because this was in the storyline, you have to get in the car and drive the coffin into the hole and then you bury it. Because remember that the big thing was Darby just literally committing a vehicle accident to himself being like Moxley. So I do like and that's weird thing. They just did. Lights out to me, that should probably go on last if they do some sort of light out thing. But I hope if whatever it is, whether it's a tap or a pin, Darby should officially finally.
Speaker 4: Become this way if they do the dragging the coffin with the car, I need Willer you to to recreate the big show on top of the Yeah, Ryan.
Speaker 3: I don't know Sona. I mean all out, that's probably a pretty big you can probably drive a car there. They have a big enough stage.
Speaker 4: I mean it's the Scotia Bank Arena and it's it's pretty pretty big. They've held a lot of events there, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and then I'm just trying to look at some other people. But yeah, I am. I didn't say this, but I am very excited for edgend Christian FTR. This is like, I know people meme on Edge and whatnot. I think you're getting a four star here. I think they've been working for this for a while. I will say if this to me, I know it is a bad bar barring someone getting injured, it this is not a four star. I do think it's time for impact. Because I talk about his Emily, I was like, I think we're definitely we are more near the end of edge and you don't want to go all that way. But I think they will have a bunch of spots. I think the crowd is gonna be super hot for these two, Like it's gonna be a really good time. FTR has a history in Toronto as well to put on some classics, so I think it's gonna be a very fun Their family's gonna be there. I could see Beth being in the front row with his kids. Like, I think there's gonna be a big hubbaboo about it, and I'm I'm very excited. I think this is like it is a dream match, even though yeah, they're a little older, but Christian can still go I've been again. What we talked about was seth. I love that Christian is a babyface and he's still just a piece of shit when you've been at that mic and he's like, Dax, I heard you used to have. But Edge stopped and I don't know if they planned it or not, but even if he gave it back and it was planned, it was fantastic. Because that's why I love that everyone.
Speaker 4: Dude, Edge for taking the mic was great, and I.
Speaker 1: Love that they've not he can still do that and just be like, I've heard you had a father, and it's just it's that that's still one of my cheapest pops. That's like a how we do it here Toronto, Like anytime Christian gets the mic and he says the word father on that meme where it's like in this chair and you like lean forward, because I know what he's gonna say, and I know how they're gonna react every time.
Speaker 8: But it's just like his like cadence of like so like like five minute with his theme song or not even that, just like.
Speaker 1: It's great. So I'm trying to think, Yeah, and I guess, yeah, you mentioned the Lady war games. That would be great because Hater is back. Question Mark, she came back, but I haven't seen her around real rest. No, I don't know. There's still visa issues. But yeah, I guess you could do tech La Heart and her and sky Blue and someone else versus Damn. I'd like that, but hopefully Hater gets to push this time. But I'm I'm I'm fine with her going with that. And then the other thing we didn't mention was ward Low came back. I guess Tony Kahn's trying for a fourth time with him. This is an experiment that like when they had the End the Shall, the entire Don Cow's family. There's too many people in this faction, which I've not seen it. I can't remember who's the guy that Dandido wrestled at r o H a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, he I need to before the year, and I need to watch that. And I still watch the te Tester match because everyone's just been talking about Bendido's just killing and I can agree because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah Bandido and even just to take stuff. He is on a roll. But there's so many people in this faction, like even like why is Lance Archer in this action? If you got Wardrobe like and even to like the Dynamite after they had like a four man tag of the Don Calls family, Wardlow's just standing ringside being the muscle. It's like he's back. He's not wrestling like the Warlow experiment. It's over. Let him go to w W. And I don't even know if it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Like the most under post match attack too. I'm just doing some terrible bunches.
Speaker 1: To who had already been beaten. He didn't even cost the matches just after that. So and that's why, like same thing with Ocada, I have no I do what they're gonna do with They'll caught it now, like I I absolutely hate that walks with the three titles right right, and that will possibly be good? Have they announced when they're doing Takesha and Zach Saber Junior.
Speaker 3: It's that one of the shows because they're.
Speaker 1: Still doing it before Wressell Kingdom.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's at the same show that Zach Saber did it like the last year, so people are thinking maybe now they changed it to it's gonna be on that show now.
Speaker 1: I hate, I really hate that. It's like people win the rumb on Cash and Early. It's just because I just think they've just completely telegrapted that Takesha is losing. I think I still like he would lost to Wrestle Kingdom, but I think you could think there's a chance he could win that Wrestle Kingdom. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I'm gonna wake up at three am to the Discord and Takesha is the new n j W And.
Speaker 3: They pretty much won on like a house show pretty much did Yeah, so for go to Ghost Film Street Fighters. Yeah it worked out.
Speaker 1: I love Dakesha, so I hope it happens Congresson win the g One, but I hope it happened. But anything else missing? Aw wise, did you get did you?
Speaker 3: Did you end up watching The Evil and Takesha g One?
Speaker 1: I still watch Actually I ended up.
Speaker 3: Watching it, watching it Live because I for that, like I just randomly woke up at that time, like I wasn't even planning on doing it, but it's like it's time, I'm gonna watch it, and you know, I was like it ended up being like a good match by the end of it, but at the start, I was like, oh my god, this is so bad because they literally start like it's literally like they're doing like wrestled and stuff like that for like the first five minutes, and the Evil has like twenty five guys at ringside and like it like it literally like literally like I think it's like three minutes in, it's like already like a ref distraction, a ref bump, and all the guys literally just flood the ring and start like stomping out to Kesha while the ref is like and there's literally like there's only like ten guys in the ring stomping Takeshta, and the ref is like just on the other side of ring like looking at something and not noticing there's like ten guys in there. And eventually they do all get kicked out by like Rocky Romero, and then the match was was actually pretty good. You know, they're in some good strikes and soup plexes and stuff like that. It did end up like you by the end, but it was just one of those like, oh my god, this is one like if it continue like that, it might have been just like one of the worst things I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like my timeline nowadays just people just always banging on New Japan Pro Wrestling right now. It's man, they gotta they gotta figure it out. I don't know, I don't know what's going on over there, but they gotta they gotta change some stuff. Maybe they gotta listen to our segment here when we're gonna book are forbidden or so what we're gonna do is so we all have that's what said this idea. Last year we did three matches, but we're doing ten and then three pre show matches. So let's see. So I suppose i'm you know, let you go first here? What's your are we doing one by one? We're doing the whole cards that we're doing here.
Speaker 3: We can do the whole cards. And it's I'd wrong to either start or last, because if I can share my screen, I actually have full.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, you go last, because you've got a full PowerPoint, so you can go last. So are we going like just full show? Everyone just does their full show? All right, I'll get okay, So I will go first. And my actually gave my super show a name. It's called the Battle of the Cons and it is with the exception of one little asterisk, it is strictly just w W versus a W.
Speaker 1: Some of them too, other than I think maybe.
Speaker 4: Some of them will be some championship matches, others will not. So I'm gonna start off with my night one pre show and this is so night one free show in this minus two nights getting iron Man. So uh pre show Night one for a chance at Cody Roads undisputed w W Championship. Later we have c Him Punk versus Kenny Omega, which which yes, pre show you gotta put the butts in the seats, which ends with of course seth rawlins costing see Him Punk. So we will get Keny Omega versus Cody Roads later for the title. We are then going to kick it off with our Women's Championship and it is a title versus title match Tiffany Stratton versus Timeless Tony Storm, with Timeless Tony Storm taking the w I feel like there's gonna be a lot of ship talk in the ring, kind of like how Americans in New Japan do are They are just like talking all through the match, just talking trash. It's gonna be like that that and it's just gonna be getting under her head and go from there. My second match is the Battle of the Scumbags w w IC title match Dirty Dom Mystereo versus m JF with Dirty Dom going over.
Speaker 3: This is this is something I wanted to add because I was hoping just to see how many matches we would have similar if we have to book the exact same matches. And I didn't put this, but on my like short list at like three, I was thinking, like maybe I can fit this in. This exact match is one of them.
Speaker 1: The Icy picture my God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Battle of the Scumbags dirt but Dirty Dom goes over. He gets some help from the judgment day because MGF has no friends, so who's gonna come and help him?
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Next up is aw Tag Team Championship match Brodido versus The Street Profits, with Brodido retaining, and this is the final implosion of the Street Profits. I thought the Street Profits would be a good match because you have big guy and flippy guy versus big guy and flippy guy. You know, there's their styles would mesh very well. But yeah, I have this with Montese Ford walking out of the match after a couple of times of miscommunication. After the third time, he's like, you know what, I'm done with this. You've got this, Brodido retained the job.
Speaker 1: So then.
Speaker 4: Next up we have Megan Bain is going to come out. She's going to talk about how a W is the new home of women's wrestling, how they are revitalizing and it is the place to be.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so she comes out and then she talks herself about aw being the new home of women's wrestling. That's when we get this is my brutality. Ria Ripley comes out, Chess absolutely smashes Meghan bang Chess squash. It is an absolute beat down, beat down. Hey look, Internet, Internet, I gave you Meghan Bane versus Rea Ripley. I didn't say you could choose both the people and the ending. So and then finally we're going to end with the match that was promised due to the earlier match, which would be Cody Rhodes versus keny Omega with Cody retaining because Kenny is still be from the match earlier. But they are going to have they are going to have a twenty five minute match, and at some point during the match, you're going to hear the words bullet club is fine and Kenny's going to try and go for a too suite before going.
Speaker 3: For a.
Speaker 4: B trigger on Cody rhoads. So plenty of callbacks to their old h iw GP US title match. Coda is going to come to ringside, but Coda is Coda is going to be stopped by Brandy and say she kisses. She says, I don't help my partner, you don't help yours. So that is the ending to Night one, Sorry a wrest Night one.
Speaker 3: Jesus so Oh.
Speaker 4: Night two Precio match. Ricochet comes out starts saying that he can beat anyone in the Old Man Company. Name any opponent in the King will take them on.
Speaker 1: This double duty.
Speaker 4: This is my one asterisk. So he keeps saying, come on, name an opponentent whoever you want. I'll take them on. Just say his name. Boom, we get Joe Hendry.
Speaker 1: I would be imagine.
Speaker 3: There's some stuff on shows.
Speaker 1: Meme match Joe Henry w a W cross over showing Joe Henry on this.
Speaker 4: They got to do it for the pop. You're not wrong, You're not wrong, and I'm actually going to have Ricochet take this, so thank god. I love me some Joe Hendry. We're doing this for the pop, but Ricochet takes this. That is my precio match. Now we're kicking off official night too with Kyle Fletcher versus a mystery opponent. It's been built for weeks that you know he is going to take on someone who they think is ready for the task of Kyle Fletcher. We get Kyle Fletcher versus the call up of Obafemi.
Speaker 1: Okay, they actually I would have for some reason. Good cameras stry. I can already see it already.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm thinking about this, Yes, I was thinking about his matches against Miles Born, I was thinking about his matches against some other people. I'm like, all right, so he can do that medium build, he can do the flippy stuff like he can have good matches against anyone. So that's why I've got it here. With Oba Femei taking the A W T n T Championship, We'll let you beat Joe Henry.
Speaker 1: But that's all we're letting you do here.
Speaker 4: So next up we have the w W Tag Team Championship. It is the Wyatt six versus the motor City machine Guns versus the Young Bucks.
Speaker 1: And I think let's just strip them for one night and let the let the Bucks and machine Guns go for it.
Speaker 4: But and in this one is I have It is a wild ride throughout the entire match. Then Motorcy machine Guns and White Six start going at each other a little bit too hard, while the Young Bucks decides, you know what, We're gonna pull back and take a break for a little bit. Let them beat down each other. And then Young Bucks come in, hit a Meltz driver, hit EVP trigger, just they pick up the pieces. Young Bucks walk out ww Tag Team champions. Once they do, they they cut a promo to the camera on their way out with the Belts telling Tony Kahan, our debt is now paid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Next one, this is just my vanity match, and it gives a crowd a chance to go to the bathroom because the entrances will be so long. I have Rum and Reigns versus Okada, No belts.
Speaker 1: On the line, just dangerous, just a straight up.
Speaker 4: You guys got twenty minutes to go to the restroom off of entrances alone.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 1: For this one a five star or one star there's I have I.
Speaker 4: They go and they absolutely beat the breaks off of each other until the ending ocada goes over due to the blood line coming in and wreaking have it costing Roman?
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're bringing the bloodline back for this.
Speaker 4: It's the eternal view that will never go away. Plus I have to give I have to give a W some some matches because the way that this ends, a W is not gonna like it. So oh, I forgot to preface. This Battle of the cons is taking place in Montreal.
Speaker 1: It's they gonna do a screw job finish.
Speaker 4: So next next match, Women's I see Championship fatal four away Becky Charlotte Bailey Mercedes with Mercedes taking one more belt. She is the ultimate belt collector. Screw you Ultimore Dragon, I am the Queen.
Speaker 3: There you so?
Speaker 4: And now the match is that everyone's gonna hate Hangman Adam Page versus seth rawlins for the AW World Championship.
Speaker 1: Not a double, not a double?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hangman's is the line. The matches going they're having a great match. Seeing Punk's music hits, he comes out, sits crosslegg it at the top and reminds everyone he never lost the ae W Championship, pulls out the fake one with the X on it and says this is now a triple threat. Runs to the ring, gives gtsis to both, looks over. Looks over can't decide which one he hates more for the pin, so he moves their bodies next to each other, reaches down, puts puts a hand on both. Nick Khan runs in one, two three, wear out, seem Poker runs out with the a W World Championship while blowing a kiss to Tony Kahan.
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 4: Us in the Battle of the Cons.
Speaker 1: Geez, your show is hectic. That was the Twitter drama, said Battle of the Cons.
Speaker 3: I was expecting, like the like the Trump and Vince match, just like a person representing them.
Speaker 1: God damn. All right, I'll go next to say s Pubs's uh showcase there and sounds like he also is a wild show. I feel I feel like I'm.
Speaker 3: Here, David's mine's not that crazy, But I think what I'll say, what I try to do is try to do matches that like not everyone books is like the obvious fantasy book to matches or stuff that I would I would want to see and stuff that I hadn't done last year.
Speaker 1: Yeah I didn't do anything. I think, Yeah, last year, I didn't do anything I did last year. I think mine is a mix uh random stuff I just very much want to see too. There's a couple of fantasy ones that people a book up time. But so my pre show, this is my one meme pick. I have a j Boom versus Bad Bunny just for the social media, you know, I think that could be you get bad bunnies posseing at Damian Preeston. There you have the fucking Swizzler or whatever his name is over there, the Whistler. There you go. Uh and another one this is just you know Biggie talks about it. Just wants the big meaty man. This means you want big meaty women. Maybe they've wrestled somewhere on the Indies. I'm sure they have. But I want Chris Statlander versus Jordan Grace in my pre show. I just want some big, powerful offense. They just go for it, have a great match. I wanted this on the main card, but there's a couple of people I just couldn't bump so on. You know, I'm gonna change it. It's gonna be a coffin match. I'm saying it's gonna be Darby Allen versus bron Breaker because I just want to see bron Breaker beat the Holy shit they'll throw me in the cast at this or the coffin or like we get a spot where bron Breakers spears them into the car, like.
Speaker 3: They break the coffin, like he's in the comedy, like spears through the coffin.
Speaker 1: Coffin we need to like and then Undertaker, oh he can be like the special guess who bring out his casket, but like and that's oh my god. And that's where we get the Sting Undertaker face off because Sting's tied in with Darby and Braun and so that's where finally we get Sting on an Undertaker. They try to Tombstone and we can't do it, but they just go for a clothes line. But no, I I legitimately think Darby versus brown Breaker could be a five out of five star match, like the damage they would do to each other when like Darby does that pinball thing through the ropes. But I'll say I'll say, I'll say Darby gets to win because it's a coffin match. Now he finds way, I didn't book the winners. Really, that's my bad. Yeah, David GM mode, make sure next GMO you bring the next month, we'll be back, all right. So kicking the show off, hot gnther visit versus Takasha I man, I had on my card, but.
Speaker 3: I changed it because I'm not sure with the gunther In, Like, I don't know if it's an injury or just time off. But I'll let you have it. But I'll just say for myself, I took it off because I wasn't sure. But honestly, the rules don't matter.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we were using current injuries and champions like YouTube, so I was like, oh.
Speaker 3: The championships, I didn't change a little. So the rules are loose. The rules are loose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know the current stuff. My my booking is like at Wrestlemanting, they announced we're doing this show and they're gonna do it, you know, in six months from now, so it's it's in a future or whatnot.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well, like mine was written before the return of A. J. Lee, So when I wrote it last week, you know she wasn't a factor and then I didn't go back after Monday and go, oh, I need to factor her in.
Speaker 1: Next. I got Seth Rowland versus William Osprey. Obviously they had a little few a couple of years ago when Seth was making fun of his bank account. Seth was just really mad because he wanted to be like the best in the world, and Osprey was doing his stuff and no one would talk about Seth. So I think he can do not as bad as the punk stuff, but some similar real life stuff. This is definitely the workhorse. They're putting a bunch of crazy stuff, flips and everything. Would be a really good match this one. I don't know why. I just want them both on the card, and I was trying to find people for them, like you know this would go together.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I got Eo Sky versus my girl Jamie Hayter. I think the chemistry these two would have very similar to like a Rea Eo situation would be off the chains like I think this would be, and this would be that match that this happens. And then two months later, pop Ah just like we could get that Jimmie hater girl. Do you see She'sai. They're gonna Joe Henry her, They're gonna bring her over there. But it'd be fantastic. I got because of those tweets that came out a couple weeks ago we talked about this. I got Mercedes Monet versus Lyra Valkyria. But also not just because she's a big fan. I just think that would go. I think Money usually does the best when she is versaying someone that's bigger or more powerful, and that's Lyra. She's got that power game. I've said before, she's a mini Brian, and I think they would just there'd be a good segment where she's tossed some Monee around. But there's a lot of things you could tie in there. So that's why I got Mercedes Money and Lyra I got I didn't pook this last time. I'm going for This is an obvious stream match one. I'm going Bucks versus USO's just gotta do. It has to be on the card. Never happened. They've talked about it so alas they've wrestled before, but this would be so different now from where they started. I got Ria Ripley versus Tony Storm. They were both in the May Young Classic. Tony Storm beat Ria Ripley. They were the first and second UK women's champion, So you play off that history. But you think about where Ria Ripley is and Tony Storm is now, that would be massive. And I think just that poster, like if I was doing a night one night too, honestly, that would probably be my main event of the show because that on a poster rievers Tony Man. That some good entrances, theatrics, the whole nine yards. So this I couldn't think of much, but I thought, man, I want to see this is it's not a meme pick, but I got Moxley versus Roman and a full just like bloodline death writer rules match, Like I don't know who you is gonna face. I guess you just gonna face off against Sammy or something like that. But that's what I want. I want all the entrances, everything, just every single thing you throw out there. And just because Roman and Moxley they had one match, you know, d'An amrose stayed one match in WW and that was like a tournament where friends will be good after this. There was never they never got to have the heat of rivalry. So this is my pitch that they would be heated this time. I'm doing Kenny Omega versus AJ Styles. I couldn't get Punk anywhere on the card. I thought of it. But the reason I'm doing this is because Kenny took over from AJ and the Bolt Club, and I always hate that with New Japan. I get why, but their new leaders always got kicked out and then or the new leaders kicked out with old leaders and then they were gone. They never got to do like the old leader versus the new leader.
Speaker 4: Now New Year's Dash and you're off exactly right.
Speaker 1: So that's who Kenny took it from. I think you got the Bucks on the same show. You got the Good Brothers. Lots of fun stuff there, and you know, send AJ Styles off in style. This is one that I just I looked it up. I don't think I saw it anywhere. If I saw it, I think it would no. I think I saw one place, but it was again in the Indies years ago, when he's much different. I got Cody Rhoades versus Swerve Shrickland. I just think this for the promo is the build up man Swerve and Cody. There could be some good stuff here, and I think their styles would work. And I think Swerve's being full on, like the same way he turned back to being vicious heel Brian, it's that way. He's being a vicious heel. He's making fun of Brandy. He's doing all this stuff. And then my last match not me Man, because I guess it would be riat Tony. I got Hey Man versus Drew McIntyre in some sort of weapons stip match. I want them be each other. This is just because like the last two years, like last year, Drew was my favorite character and then this year, Hangman's my favorite character. So this is a personal pick. And I also just think, like you put them in a cage textas death match, did you? Okay? Yeah, I would love I think this would be a hard hitting, bloody just just a big beat them down match, and I would like to see the styles clash of these two. They can bond over. Oh here here's the addendum. Punk is a special guest referee. That's all. I'll get Punk on the car that way, he's hurt. He's a special guest referee with Drew McIntyre versus Hangman you know, so or fuck it, you know, I'll make it a three way. I'll take it back. I'll make it a little bit different because last year I got no three ways. I'm gonna say it's Hangman versus Drumagutire versus c Him, Punk and just an ultra we hate each other type of match, you know. So that's that's my uh whatever forbidden door card.
Speaker 3: So alright, let me share before I start talking, because I do have.
Speaker 5: To say the power point.
Speaker 4: So we have a very similar uh main event of the people who hate seeing Punk.
Speaker 1: Seth and Hangman.
Speaker 3: I got the Drew and Hangman so apparently, and I can like upload a slide show on here apparently let me.
Speaker 1: See really that's fascinating, Yeah.
Speaker 3: On share screen and there's a let me try and do that and see how it is.
Speaker 1: I went back and forth like the s Yeah, yeah, I was just looking for a place for Oscary on the cars, like you know what, I'll get Osprey and Seth. That would be that would feed some families there good time.
Speaker 4: So yeah, the only reason I left Osprey out was because of the current injury. You know. I was trying to go go as current as I could to people and things like that. Plus again, get get some other people on the card, and I was like, there's no way that we could have this kind of thing without doing that women's four horsemen match, so that one, like those are one of my written in guaranteed matches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you guys, see my screen, I see it. There we go, all right, here we go.
Speaker 3: I wasn't seeing much during Travis's like showing there because one thing, you know, a reason I like Travis launch were very similar minded in terms of things like so a lot of the matches that you booked are super similar. They're not exactly the same as the ones I booked. But let's get through it, because I do think I have some fun stuff. So we're starting off with is a J Boom on your car? Is he? Yeah? Zero? Or match one? And this is a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars four way match. So this is gonna be dragonly.
Speaker 1: Nice versus Roger Strong Hard versus Car.
Speaker 3: Versus Bandido.
Speaker 1: That good Meltzer's gonna fucking love this match.
Speaker 3: I didn't necessarily book winners for all of them for but for this one, Bandito is definitely winning because Champions. Yeah, so zero our match. This is a match I just thought, you know, it would be interesting for where they are in their careers. And this is just a singles match between Billy Starks and Rock Samprespress. If you didn't know, she was actually the first r O H women's champion.
Speaker 4: Yeah so as roxy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a couple of years, if the Izzy girl that's a Bailey fan becomes no, that's a fun one.
Speaker 3: Then number three this is this is where we get we get cooked. You know, we're on fire here. We've got any five members of the Don Collis family. Pick whichever one will pick the jabber ones, not the important one. So let's just say pick five of what jerones you want here against the team of Orange Cassidy Misana, Big boom Age and the team jus So and e A k A oh you have to train logos blocking it off.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I can take the logan down a second.
Speaker 7: Trademark, Oh my gosh, fucking jay Huso's current drink and the zero arm match to the in the low and that's a good No, that's a good like mascot team right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the social media with Ju Soguan and a j boom is gonna be off off the chart.
Speaker 3: So all right, So now we're on to the main show and we're starting off. We're starting off crazy here because this match, it is for the w W Championship between Cody Rhoades and you know, this is gonna be some interesting lore you know, ladder match. I'll see Cody's gonna be the first person out on this show, on the a W also show, and he's fighting someone who has a championship. You know, I think he cares a lot about because this match is gonna be against Kyle Flecher.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think this.
Speaker 3: Would be a really good This is just a match that in my head, I've just thought I wouldn't want to see this match. And you know, you know you have the TNT title Lore, TNT title ladder match lore, you know, his.
Speaker 1: Last match and a of so you want to talk about first time ever said those words, you know, yeah, we said it while you were gone, but we said that TK has to offer Kyle out of mind because I feel like he was gonna.
Speaker 2: Was gonna be after this sign or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he knew, he knew. He's like, I don't, They're gonna get Ordon two point oh so I gotta get him, so.
Speaker 3: All right, So that's my match number one. Match number two honestly, I forgot the order I put these insult but okay, and I remember this match is a stadium stampede between you know, we're coming together the Seth and the Death Riders together on one specifically yeah, more specifically Seth and Braun and Mox and Claudio is one team against the team of La and Night, Sammy Saye, Mark Risco and Darby Allen.
Speaker 1: That's good, Yeah, that'd be I'd love to see stay Stampede and w because you know they do some cinematic stuff too, which would be big.
Speaker 4: But the way Broun Breaker is gonna cut Darby Allen in half with one of those spears.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, now I got match number three. This match is for the Women's United States Championship between and it's a four way between Julia, Meghan Vane, Queen Amanada, and Stephanie.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: That's one. I like that. A lot of cool elf that's going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I try to figure if you notice, for the pre show matches, I just did people's like renders, and for this one's I try to find at least like interesting pictures, but it was hard fitting them into the the PowerPoint because something they're just be too small. Yeah, that'd just be a fun match. Match four we have here the Young Bucks versus Fraxia team, you know, exhibition match. Uh, and I feel like these are like very similar styles and it's sort of be you know, like a past versus future type and this would be like, you know, like a six point five from Meltzer's incredible.
Speaker 1: They're incredible, best tech team in the world. I think ye was doing it like Matt Nicks Nick.
Speaker 3: Alright.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Then we have match number five, and this is for the Women's World Championship between EO Sky and Chris Statlanders. Yeah. So we're started on the same patriot because you had a lady.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I like it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, there it is match number six. Let's see, okay, this is oh yes, we're also on the same paties. So this is a tag team match for between the team of Bailey and Mercedes moe A against Will and Nightingale and Larra bel Carre.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good one. Yeah, I get them both together.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah like that.
Speaker 3: And match number seven for the oh yes, for the Aid of your unified Championship. This is a four way match. I don't even know that works in these rules. I don't know if you can have four ways with the rules of it, but whatever, It's gonna be Okada defending against aj Styles, Canoskyta Keshta and Finn Valor with him taking the pin.
Speaker 4: Now just so that automatically discludes from the pre show match.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I said, you're getting like five jobbers on the Roo, Trent Brett Wardlow. You're gonna this forgot, Yeah, You're gonna You're getting like this, not even the B team of You're gonna ce team on the free show, the ones that can lose to a big boom a j all right, So yeah, here's my four way match. Number eight. I guess I think this let's start of my triple main event is for the a W Women's Championship between Tony Storm and Rio.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, this is the one.
Speaker 3: I booked it last year. But I mean it's the it's the match one I was considering as this could be the main event as well, but I think the the main event I picked is an interesting one as well. Okay, then match number nine, this is the once in a lifetime match between John and Call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good one he comes back for. You know, there's always one more match, a one to have and I didn't you have and that's you kidding. Yeah, that'd be I wish, I wish that'd be tons of fun. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then finally the main event. If you haven't noticed, I guess specific people I haven't mentioned, you can probably guess where this one's going is for the ae W World Championship, and it is a Texas death match between Hangman out of Page and.
Speaker 1: That would be the craziest. Both promoters would be so worried going in this whole time, and you know they gotta use Glass, you know, there has to be a class spot harm or second, I saw tweet day being like, man if Jackberry doesn't say real glass, aj Lee's debuting is Mercedes Bone this week? But no, that's a I love that. We I love that all our main events were somehow with Hangman and punk Hate.
Speaker 3: Said that was like, what's the biggest, like AWW stor do it is it?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? It absolutely is because that led to one thing and another, right, So yeah, great, yeah, oh that was fun. Yeah, No, maybe we'll make that a yearly tradition. Maybe we'll try and do that for he's getting himself the best book. Oh my god, jez. But yeah, maybe we'll do that around August and tenth whenever we're at Forbidden Door, because yeah, those are fun, and try to change him up a little bit. So no, that's good. Yeah, this is a girthy show because also we had a lot to catch up. We had a aj added like thirty or forty minutes on this episode, but it was worse and everything. So yeah, we'll be back September twenty first live and then obviously twice second you'll get on the podcast piece and then yeah we'll be talking about all out talking about Wrestle Palooza and then everything else kind of in between. I'm sure the next three weeks will be some news, but that'll be the next one and then GM Mode we will get back to young because I know next week come out of town for a wedding, so we will and then the weekend after that, so maybe maybe that twenty seven to twenty eighth weekend might be the next GM mode one, which is good. We needed a break after the disaster stream that happened last time. So but yeah, we're back. We'll be back for that. I guess I should say what our plan is because most of the time now, other than the drafts, all the times we've done because we do two hours for GM mode, uh, those have always ended up being we could do like ten weeks. So it's kind of like, you know, two play sessions. So with the way it's gonna work out, I don't know what's happening. I know i'll unless we'll see about two K twenty six, we'll get there next year because if there's some good additions to GM mode, I'll buy. If there's not, I won't. But to close off the year until two K twenty six because out with the sessions we got left, what we're gonna do is we're gonna finish season three here, so we're gonna finish off, get the winner, and then after that because we had like an uneven amount of well, if GM Mode or if two K twenty six come out, we have one month off. What we're gonna do to phillip that last month and for season four after season three, we're gonna do that. Then we're gonna do a two hour stream or whoever to get to the five wins of We're gonna make a wheel on here, the randomizer wheel. We're gonna put in a bunch of matches and it's gonna be a you're really just us playing together wrestling matches, and that's gonna decide the order of the plate the GM mode, and then what we're gonna do for our fourth season, we're gonna start over. Everyone will be the same amount of fans, but no one can pick the gms or the shows. So Sean Xavier and who else is the I have Steph. They're off the table. And also that means NXC raw smack Down off the table. So we're gonna go in the fourth season, new gms, new shows.
Speaker 3: We picked, like the ones with the power cards and stuff.
Speaker 1: I've been playing GMO trying like different gyms because I always just picked Steph's. I'm like, I best I should try to find and I gotta find multiple because I'm not sure who you guys would pick. So yeah, we're gonna finish season three and then we'll do a whole just Halloween, have us fighting first person to get to five wins as first place, and then if if there's a tie, then we can do a tiebreaker and if not, then we'll just see whoever gets to the next one and go from there. But yeah, because it'll be like whoever gets five, then who reads the most most points after would be that point. So I imagine you're at least you're for sure getting five, But I guarantee you it's not gonna be spose just sweeps us again. We'll see. But yeah, but this is different ladder matches.
Speaker 5: You'll have back brawls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, you know.
Speaker 1: Every step on there.
Speaker 3: I even like a submission, like that submission.
Speaker 1: I even thought what I'm gonna put on there as well. We'll make it up just a ten men one, but put a battle royal and whoever like finishes longer gets like the win there.
Speaker 3: Don't want like a like special referee on there where it's just like two of the other ones get the points for that, like the time breaker. Yeah the third person.
Speaker 1: Can you trust that ref though they're gonna screw someone over, you know. But yeah, we definitely put ref on the wheels. Yeah, that'll be in a couple of months, and yeah, thanks for doing the gimmick. We'll be back in a couple of weeks and it won't be born,