Speaker 1: Today, I want to tell you about a journey that I've been on for most of my life. Ever since I was a kid, I've heard tales of bigfoot and wild men while spending time with my friends and family. As I grew older and read more about the paranormal, my interest in encryptids and other things strange only deepened. That's why I'm so excited to share with you what I've personally become involved with the Untold Radio Network. The Untold Radio Network is a live streaming podcast network that airs a new show every day across all podcast platforms, YouTube, and more. They have eight different shows on all sorts of exciting topics such as bigfoot, cryptids, UFOs, aliens, and much more. I even have my own show called Weird Encounters, where I talk about all things strange. This is more than just a podcast network. It's a community that allows me to meet so many amazing people who share their stories and experiences with strange. If you're interested in hearing more of these stories and learning more about the paranormal and encryptids, make sure you check out the Untold Radio Network for all kinds of exciting shows. It's free to subscribe. So what are you waiting for visit www dot untold radionetwork dot com today.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your reporting? I got a screen going on here. Something just kid with my dog. Something killed your dog? My dog? We're flying through the here over the tree. I don't know how it did it? Okay, damn, I'm really confused. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence and they would dead and once you hit the grill. I didn't see any cars. All I saw was my dog coming over the fence. What are you reporting? We got some wonder or something crawling around out here? Did you see what it was? It was enough out here. Look, I'm do the window now and I don't see anything. I don't want to go outside. He is frank you Ray? Hello? Hit the buddy out here?
Speaker 3: What's quote on?
Speaker 4: Alter?
Speaker 2: Thought of a bit of about tick nine? I don't know, easy an outer, Yeah, I'm looking right. Hey.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Warning, this episode contains harsh language and descriptions that may not be suitable for younger listeners or those who may be sensitive to such material. Listener discretion is strongly advised.
Speaker 1: Hello, hey, you there is this Laura?
Speaker 5: Hey, what's going on? I was waiting on the call. How you doing?
Speaker 1: I am good, how are you doing?
Speaker 5: Awesome? So we ready to get just started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell me what's been going on?
Speaker 6: This hole happened when while man my son ran a homeless shelter and Lenora Kila. I cannot disclose the name of the homeless shelter nor the director. Obviously concerned, I was getting ready to lay my son down to bed for the night, he had happened to give me a late night stinky present.
Speaker 5: Before this all happened.
Speaker 6: One of the rules were that we couldn't toss away stinky diapers in the shelter, the stink of the lobby and the entire shelter.
Speaker 5: So I had went tossed out the diaper.
Speaker 6: I've been hearing stories from the director that the other ladies, the other residents in the shelter, had seen this same sasquatch in the area. Now as I had went out, I was off of the fortune less than a minute. The moment I stood off the porch, I heard in the background. So I don't know if it was maybe a beagle or a hound, but it was barking and it sounded.
Speaker 5: Like it was very distressed, very stressed out.
Speaker 6: Something just gave me the thing. Something's back there. He's back there. He is back there somewhere. I just felt like something was watching me the entire time I was walking towards the bumpster. I just kept my eyes back behind the building. I just kept hearing around with myself, saying, there's something back there. He's back there. I know he's back there, there's something back there. I only got us far the driveway to the back of the building, towards the dumpster, and I saw a tall, muscular, hairy figure moving behind the fence. Just as I stopped, he roared at me. And this sounded like a very aggressive lion types whore, like you could hear it all throughout the air, like it was very aggressive. It was just like, go away, I don't want you here. In less than a minute, I had ran back onto the porch back inside, screaming, fuck this, fuck this, fuck this, fuck this, fuck this. I went back inside and literally yelled I am not going back out there. My roommate had walked out. She heard me yelling, and she was like, what the hell is going on here? I said, he is back there.
Speaker 5: I saw him. He is back there the fence.
Speaker 6: He just roared at me, and she saw the terror, and she saw how wide my eyes were, she saw how keil I was, just how terrified I was. I was like, I don't want to go back out there ever again. And ever since then, I have refused to be out after door because I don't want to have some sort of encounter like that over again.
Speaker 1: I can't say that I blame you. You said other people had experienced this. What were other people experiencing? Were they seeing things? Were they hearing things?
Speaker 5: I do know now.
Speaker 6: The shelter I was in was for is also for children. Apparently some of the other ladies have saw this creature coming up to their windows trying to tick their windows screens off. One of them children there had actually seen this creature peeking into the building.
Speaker 1: Was Bigfoot something that was on your radar before you had this experience? Did you believe in it? Was it something that you had heard about in the past.
Speaker 6: My brother, he's a big believer in creatures like the Bigfoot. I don't know if you ever heard of the Cherokee Deaf cat. He's a huge believer. And as a matter of fact, he watched the show called Mountain Monsters on discovery plus the moment after everything happened, I ended up calling my brother and I told him, you know what happened, as well as the experiences that the children and the women there have also experienced. He asked me some questions and everything, and he believes it may be the wild Man, the Kentucky or the Virginia wild Man, because this creature didn't like us going near the.
Speaker 5: Domster.
Speaker 6: Apparently it claims the dumpster as its territory. I was told by her that if the children has actually seen this creature firsthand, well, I believe they said it was. I don't know if I was walking on all fours, it was walking on two lays, but it was extremely tall, and it was it stopped in blaze and actually turned around and looked at them. The moment it did that, she said that they had scream and took off, running back towards the building.
Speaker 1: I can't say that I blame them.
Speaker 6: You really can't ruin the world would want to they face their face or even spy a creature that is so much taller than them and more than likely not only has the strength to literally tear apart even a Semi or a Honda Odysty end up even killing them just in one goat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've definitely heard those kind of stories in the past.
Speaker 5: I have also watched Mountain Monsters.
Speaker 6: There's so what episodes of mountain mausers I have watched, and I have seen all these episodes. Just the kind of strength that these creatures can have. It's something that you do not need to intervene with.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. This is something that always comes up. People want to know as much as they can about the area around where you saw this creature. I've interviewed a ton of people, and people used to think you had to be ten miles deep into the woods to have in experience with these creatures. What kind of area is surrounding Are there woods around this area where this shelter is. How do you think this thing is moving around avoiding detection from other people.
Speaker 6: I believe it's using now where the shelter is completely surrounded by was There's not many houses or anything. There's only one road that goes in and out of there. It's mainly surrounded by.
Speaker 5: Complete woods, complete forest.
Speaker 6: The way I see it, it tries to use the shadows, especially in the night time, to try and avoid detection. Now, the experiences with the children apparently happened during the daytime. I don't know why, but apparently it just seemed didn't bother to want even to avoid the detection from the children. But the other experiences that I was hold about, apparently they all have been at night while they were inside the building.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this. There's no way of knowing, because I don't think anybody really knows what these things are. But have you had the opportunity to give some thought to what you think these creatures are? Do you think there's some sort of flesh and blood relic tomanoid? Do you think there's something demonic? What do you think these creatures might be?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 6: I do't really see Then, again, to our certain creatures that I see, especially since I'm Cherokee, I believe there are some Native American legends that has a lot to do with demonic entities. Now Bigfoot, I don't really see them as demonic.
Speaker 5: God works in the serious ways.
Speaker 6: He can create any creature he wants and make them look like he wants and have as much strength as he wants them to. So I don't really don't see bigfoots as demonic. Now if there's things like I believe you heard of the Dark Forest. I believe it was it either Virginia or West Virginia. Now I have reason believe not all that is completely demonic because what happened with the guys there, it was just something that demons have the absolute power to do, especially when it came to the possession. Now that all that's demonic, But bigfoots, I don't see them as demonic, but creatures that want to live similar to us. Like they're able to have families, and they want to provide their food and stuff to their families. Even though they're nothing like else. They don't have to work to make money and pay bills and everything, but they do around or try to get through to feed their families, especially they're young and whatnot.
Speaker 5: So they're very similar to us.
Speaker 1: If you had the opportunity, obviously you have the opportunity now to tell people what you want them to understand about bigfoot because there's people that are going to listen to this that don't think they exist. There's plenty of people that listen to this that think they do exist. What do you want people to take away from your experience these creatures in general, if you have the opportunity to tell folks what they should know or what you want them to take away from your experience about Bigfoot.
Speaker 6: Now, for the Bigfoot, it's for the believers and non believers most importantly, try to respect them, especially their territory, because a lot of them are in the area, not just because of food resources, but because they may have a family there. They might have saying the human form of a wife and children. Respect them and respect their territory because these creatures, I know for a fact, like I said before, they have to strength to kill you in just won't swoop, and can probably even destroy a vehicle as big as my Honda Odyssey or as big as a semi truck.
Speaker 5: Respect them, Respect their territory.
Speaker 6: Because all they want to do is raise their young and provide food for their young.
Speaker 5: Respect them and their territory.
Speaker 1: I definitely think those are wise words. Is there anything else that we didn't cover or that you want to tell people about your experience?
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta say this.
Speaker 6: It was a very terrifying experience, like I never expected to be wared it like that.
Speaker 5: I never met this creature any harm. I don't mean anyone any harm.
Speaker 6: I'm very calm, I'm very relaxed, an outgoing person, I'm very kind. I was just terrified that after this thing roared at me, that he would try to, you know, just step her the fans and come after me and said I literally was back on the porch and back in that ability and less than a minute. Because I have a little boy, a little disabled one year old that I take care of. Then he needs me, and so the last thing I needed to happen is for the shelter racists come out in the more and see this literally blood splatter roll over the road from him or tiding me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely glad that didn't happen. Lor I appreciate you sharing your story. It's going to help a lot of people that hear this that have similar experiences that have never shared it with people. You telling your story will hopefully give people the opportunity to understand that other people have had very similar experiences, and maybe they'll come forward and share their story as well.
Speaker 6: I hope this teaches them and shows them, hey, maybe we should respect these creatures and respect the families that they might possibly have in the area, because that's one of the main reasons why, especially when it comes to these male creatures, The reason why the show territorials could be so aggressive, because hey, you never know, maybe they might be protecting a family and protecting their territory from other male big food. I mean, you never know until you figure out the truth. Don't ever judge a book f it's cover.
Speaker 1: Absolutely very wise words. I appreciate you taking the time to share your story with me and everybody that's going to listen to this. I thank you very much, not a problem.
Speaker 5: You have a good day, sir, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 5: YouTube.
Speaker 1: Stay tuned for more Sasquatch out to see. We'll be right back after these messages. Elliot, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Man? All right? Had an experience with the snassquatch this last time, we met a few more orbit experiences as well.
Speaker 1: Why don't we start with the orbs. Talk about those Those are always fascinating to me. You mentioned orbs on the last show that you were on. Talk about the latest experiences that you've had with the orbs, and then we'll move into the sasquatch experience.
Speaker 4: All Right, A few months after I talked to you on that last time I was on, I went outside to take off this crash and everything stopped or find above me, and then all of a sudden orbs started rising out of it. It was super weird.
Speaker 1: What kind of orbs were they? Were they blue? Were they white? How big were with.
Speaker 4: White blowing orbs? They went to stand directions last time, towards the mountains. So it's taken really weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was going through your mind when you were seeing these things? Again? Do you have any idea what these things are or what they might be?
Speaker 4: I don't honestly know at this point because I used to think it was something supernatural. I still do a little bit, but it's just the fact that everything froze and then it started running out of the planet, going out same direction Sam's feet is last time, which was really weird.
Speaker 1: And when you say everything frozer, are you talking about the sounds that are around the night sounds? Go into a little bit more detail about what you mean by frozen.
Speaker 4: Everything just stopped, the noises, even the plane stop. The planet is completely froze. It just stopped.
Speaker 1: I've seen those glitch in the matrix kind of videos on Instagram. Are you talking about like that? It just stopped him mid there stopped.
Speaker 4: It just stopped them the there like it was a helicopter staying right there.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about the Sasquatch experience. To give us the background of where you were, what you were doing, tell us what happened to you.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, So I had been training for about five six months to go on this this is trip to go help out this camp that I guess like these people of the crust. When I went there, when they started working, I realized there was this thing watching me at the distance. One of these snow fences is off reaching the highway, and these ones are like eleven twelve feet tall. I didn't know that at the time, but it's really weird. Later I asked one of the employees about it. It told me the actual out of it, and it was crazy. After that, we went to Bredon for the next few days. Later we came keeming a bridge and yeah, we got rocks thrown at us. It turns out there was a whole bunch of people having rocks thrown at them, methits and breads which reserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's definitely not a normal thing. So let's go back to this thing watching you. How did you know it was watching you. Did you have a feeling that drew you to a certain area? Talk a little bit more, some more details about what happened.
Speaker 4: All right, So while I was working, I looked up on the hill to see the sun, and when I did, I saw the stigure of it standing all the way up on the hill, just watching looking at us. It's really weird, like a handzel, not brown as well.
Speaker 1: Could you tell how big this thing was behind the height.
Speaker 4: Of the fence, which is, like I said, eleven and twelve feet tall. Shoulders are really big. I can see what people mind about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eleven feet is definitely huge. Must talk a little bit about the rock throwing that you were experiencing and other people were experiencing. What was it like? Did you hear any sounds or anything related to the rock throwing? Was it throwing medium sized rocks?
Speaker 4: So this bridge is look right over this a little creak thing. But what was happening is that we would get a whole bunch of pebbles thrown at us, like a whole cloud of them. Whenever it happened, everything just all the noises in the woods has just stopped. And occasionally we'd hear a twig snap, but that was it.
Speaker 1: Since you've gotten into the subject, have you looked into these things and done more research about what these things potentially are or is that something that even concerns you or that you think about when it comes to sasquatch. What is the main focus for you when you're looking into the subject. Is it more about the encounters that people have or is it the fact that you now know these things are real and you're more concerned with what they are At this point, I'm.
Speaker 4: More concerned with what they are because I honestly thought a lot of people had made up their stories and now that I've seen it, in general, it's just freaky.
Speaker 1: Given the fact that you've had an experience now where you saw one of these things, what is it that you think they are? Obviously nobody really knows, but given the research that you've done and the thought that you've put into this at your young age, mind you, but even at your age, you got to think and have some sort of opinion about what these things are, What do you think they could possibly be, and where do you think they came from.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I don't know where they came from, but I do think there's something physical, something that could grab you you really scarce? For some reason, I feel like it's another thing to do with supernatural, but that might be me.
Speaker 1: What makes you think that there is a super supernatural component to these things? Is it just some of the stories and some of the things that you've heard, And how do you feel about some of the weirder what some people call the wu and the high strangeness with the glowing eyes and them disappearing, possibly being related to portals and aliens. What do you think about all of that weird stuff? And if you think there's some sort of supernatural component, what do you think that component is? Is that contributing to what some of the people are claiming to see as far as some of the high strangeness stuff.
Speaker 4: Honestly, like the teleporting and stuff, if it was supernatural, I could believe that some of that supernatural stuff will do that a lot of times, letting people come across supernaturals connective item they've brought their house or something. So I wonder if there's something that the sasquats is just kind of hang around.
Speaker 1: Have you ever given any thought to this? This has come up several times in other conversations I've had with people as a guest on other podcasts, and even on this show when I've had people on. There's a couple of things here. Some people think that at for some reason, sasquatch and this would go probably into that supernatural or something more than just flesh and blood. There are some people that believe that these things show themselves to people, or choose to show themselves to certain people for whatever reason. Again, there's no way to actually know this, but do you have a feeling that could possibly be true? Because not everybody obviously gets to see these things. There's people that have been out in the field for fifty or sixty years looking for them and they never find a footprint. But you go out into the woods and other people are gone out into the woods and have these chance encounters. Does it make sense to you that these things are possibly choosing people somehow to show themselves or do you think that's just a whole bunch of bonklem and you're not really sure about that.
Speaker 4: I can believe that because a lot of people came with us, and sure a lot of people noticed they were being launched, but I was the only one on it. Like actually was there days later ago, So basically after the whole rock situation, more rocks are thrown out fast, but basically it's tew nights later. I was walking a lot back to my cabin because my sped off when I was walking down this dirt road disast quatch. It just walked out in front of me. It was only like about five minutes, felt like forever where it just scared at me. If it really wanted to it could It just stretched out its arm and grabbed it. So it was like close.
Speaker 1: Given that you saw it so close, can you talk a little bit about more about what you saw the details of what this thing looked like.
Speaker 4: All I know was thought it was huge, very hairy, chestnut brown. I didn't really want to look at its face. I've been told is you make eye contact that you wait to those some bad stuff. But it did look like kind of this ape and you could see all the muscles. It was really very strong. You can tell it came along with this like stench as well.
Speaker 1: Talk a little bit about the smell. What did it smell like?
Speaker 4: So recently I helped my friend with skin an antelope that smelled like death, and that's FA's just with the smell that I smelled when I was there, but when I was also with the Sasquatch, I also got the SAMs feeling I did when I was.
Speaker 3: With the orbs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the orbs and the Sasquatch thing has always fascinated me. I'm not convinced exactly that there's some sort of connection between the two. But given the fact that you've seen the orbs multiple times now and now you've had this couple of experiences with sasquatch, do you think there could be some sort of connection. Again, that would probably be in the supernatural or paranormal realm, with these things being somehow tied to orbs. But it's very interesting that you've had these experiences and other people have claimed to have very similar experiences where there's orbs before and sometimes daring and or after a Sasquatch experience. Do you think it's possible that somehow these things are connected.
Speaker 4: Possibly I already having that solid proof though other than the feeling, it was just a feeling of Ormen's sphere and understanding that if I don't try and harm it, it won't try me.
Speaker 1: When did you decide to tell any of your friends, any adults, or to tell your mom once you got back. How did that work for you? Because I know a lot of people just don't tell anybody, but for you, were you excited to tell people? And if you did, how many people have you shared it with? Then? What has been the response that you've gotten from your experiences.
Speaker 4: I've only shared it with a few people. I shared it with my best friend, and that's how I realized ifone else was getting off some of them. I also told it to my mom when I got that because we were also being watched from mark cabin staring through the window, which is also why he believes me they watched go was slept.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy. I guess what's the last word for you on bigfoot that you want people to know? Whether it's about your experience or just these things in general? You have an audience that's listening to you. What do you want to tell people that you believe about bigfoot or what would you want them to know or take away from your experience and or bigfoot in general.
Speaker 4: I've realized a lot of people that they're looking for usually don't find them. But when it's like not looking for and doing your own thing. A lot of people seeing it or see it. That's really weird and I think that has something to do with it. But yeah, that was really weird, and honestly, I think that you probably should in the stigmas you harm Honestly, I just frozen, couldn't move with the life with me night. They were at a lope as well.
Speaker 1: I definitely get the fact that you were frozen and didn't want to move. I've been there, my friend. I can definitely relate to that. I appreciate you coming on Elliott and sharing the updates. Man, if things continue to happen or you have more experiences, make sure you reach out to us and would love to have you back on to share.
Speaker 4: Thank you for allowing me to share my experience.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, my friend SHO.
Speaker 2: Didn't election
Speaker 3: Section the