Speaker 1: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. Hello, hello, Jerry, Good morning everyone today. Not as good as Morgan, I mean, not as bad as Morgan. Poor Morgan, poor little Morgan.
Speaker 1: Dude, what is wrong with through that brain of yours?
Speaker 2: Just snap back?
Speaker 1: You take it on?
Speaker 2: Nick? Hello, Nick? Hello, Well so I've got this here.
Speaker 1: Are you a fresh fish? I am a fresh fish?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you in ninth grade?
Speaker 1: I am? Well past night, well past ninth here? Okay, Well then you know, maybe you got a shot here.
Speaker 2: Jerry.
Speaker 1: Jerry is undefeated against ninth graders.
Speaker 2: Nick, welcome to the game. First time playing.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is shot out your name when you think you know the answer. You need two correct answers to win. Alice Cooper Judas Priest Tickets, October twenty six, Woodland's Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Pretty good ticket if.
Speaker 1: You are it's a pretty good ticket if you're really far removed from ninth grade. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: Good luck, Nick, All right, good luck, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Nick, his first time playing. Bro get in there. He's a Jerry's a three time Hall of Famer. You're gonna have to shout out your name, get in there quick.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: What nineteen eighty five movie, Jerry? Really, out of all the movies that came out in eighty five, which one.
Speaker 2: Back to the future? Yes? Correct, dancer?
Speaker 1: Wow? These are from bak d of This is it from Jill and Brian? Do you know Jill and Brian are your neighbors? Jerry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they sent me those questions last night.
Speaker 1: What nineteen eighty five movie features a time traveling delorempowered by a flex capacitor?
Speaker 2: How did did you just know that was a nineteen eighty five movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why? How did you get that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just basically it in eighty five. I mean you know that a bunch of movies came out in eighty five, right right?
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't name another one. Here's your second favorite nineteen eighty five movie? Jay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the second best nineteen eighty five movie?
Speaker 2: Let me see? Yeah?
Speaker 1: You got nice candles, Jesus. Maybe here we go, next question, Jerry. I'm sorry, Nick, I didn't know. I didn't know he was rain man on movies in years. I'll try to stay away from that. Moving forward, Nick shout out your name, Nick, when you think you know the answer?
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty four, by the way, so that would have been in the okay, sixteen candles eighty four. Here we go. I was close. Which sport?
Speaker 1: Can you score a strike or a spare? Yeah, Jerry sounded like we had a Gary playing for a minute, But Jerry Jerry's correct answer. Nick, I don't even know why you'd sign up for this.
Speaker 2: Why would you even? At least he wasn't a.
Speaker 1: Kid that was just I mean, yeah, can you imagine if that happened to you when you were in ninth grade? All right, Nick, I hope this hasn't ruined you on like future ventures with the Rod Ryan Show. There's other things that are easier around here, Okay, like sometimes I take Caller ten.
Speaker 2: You know, there's other.
Speaker 1: Things to win, there's other games to play, and there's other people.
Speaker 2: To play against.
Speaker 1: So I'm not even trying to rule out from maybe playing this game again, right, maybe.
Speaker 2: Like Nick and Morgan would be a good match up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, right, Nick, Nick, have a great weekend? All right? I think all right, Jerry, you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 2: Alright, sounds good.