Speaker 1: Bass has dropped on a new round of Sdham John here are you there? Is trying to figure out if I needed to hit a certain box or something to make sure that when Tyler Pilgrim joins us from Scarves and Spikes in about ten minutes, that it's not going to look like me in a really small box in a corner someplace, and then Tyler comes in and everything's fine.
Speaker 2: We got MLS in the midweek.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that and we'll see if the busiest man in the Northeast, Dyllan Butler from MLS Soccer dot com, has survived Open Cup after dark and can join us at ten o'clock. We've got a lot of reports and transfer ideas and numbers being thrown about. We'll get into that with our standard sources overseas, with Ben Jacobs and Kimmy Sports and Talk Sport and all that stuff. We'll get into that this morning in our number two, and we'll get you ready for all the other games going on in Major League Soccer tonight our number one. And I've warned Tyler about this that I might be a little hot this morning, and I mean it's probably understood on a couple of different levels why, and it has to do with yesterday and the news that came out that it appears that Tiaguamata is heading to that's Letico Demondrid fantastic, love it for him.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: So that news came out yesterday, and this probably is going to be a morning where I need to be talked to economically, like I'm a twelve year old. And because of this, we've reached out to some folks who are experts in their field and local.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm getting to.
Speaker 1: That I need to know, and I think it would be a beneficial conversation to have how folks are allowed to function the way that they function in today's soccer sphere as owners and so, like I said, we've reached out to some folks and hopefully we can have them on to discuss the economics of soccer and I have a legitimate conversation about it. It's not just something where you know, you bring somebody on, you vent your spleen, which might be a part of it, but to understand how folks are allowed to function and continue to function in this current atmosphere.
Speaker 2: Morning and Alex.
Speaker 1: So this morning leading up to that hopeful discussion that we will have at a later date with experts in the field. I want to I want to go through this entire process and I want to get us up to date as to where we are. And Tyler end up maybeing a bit of a sounding board just to make sure that my that my information is correct in all of this. So I guess our number one just may end up being an opening kickoff, and so we'll get it. We'll get into that morning KEVSI. So yesterday it was revealed that it peers, and like I said, this is all of all of the things that are that are that are working our way through. So yesterday it was revealed, says our Louis Marrilo at all and.
Speaker 2: It appears that.
Speaker 1: Jack Maramata is heading to Athletic Athletico Demadrid, and it looks like okay Nas might be heading to Pumas, Fidel Barajas, Achievas at Setaa. So yesterday Marilow comes out and he breaks down the numbers. We had numbers that were flying around all over the place. It's forty, it's this, it's this and all that. So the last piece of information that we had came out at like seven thirty last night, Eastern Time, says Our Louis Marrilo presented it like this, and this is translated. The club meaning Athletic Athleticie purchased fifty percent of the transfer rights from Leon for twenty one million euro plus five and add ons, so twenty six they purchased fifty percent of Tiago Almada the asset for twenty one plus five. They're signing him to a five year deal. I think twenty thirty. It might officially be a four, but it's a five, so they're defraying the cost over four or five years if they do not sell the player.
Speaker 2: This is from Marlow.
Speaker 1: If they do not sell the player within three years, who will sign until June of twenty thirty, they are obligated. So if they hang on to them through the end of the deal, they're obligated to acquire the other fifty percent from both to Fogo for ten million bucks ten million euros. And I apologize with my numbers. I have to double back occasionally and go pounds euros dollars. So the club purchases, meaning Athletic purchases fifty percent of the transfer rights from Leon for twenty one plus five. If they don't sell the player within three years who will sign until June twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: They are obligated to.
Speaker 1: Acquire the other fifty percent from Botha Fogo for ten million Europe. So that is what says Our Louis Marrilow reported last night at seven thirty. Now, going back to the information that we know, FIFA came out with a judgment against Eagle Football Holdings and I want to make sure that that wording is correct because the the machinations here. We have to really have to I'm not I'm going to try and walk through it but not get into the weeds on it, but it's something that we need to know. We need to have everything laid out. Okay, So Eagle Football, Egle Football Group, Eagle Football Holdings. So I found it interesting, among other things, that Eagle Football Holdings announced as leadership changes and they also filed for an IPO about a month ago according to Bloomberg. So you'll remember that FIFA issued a judgment on behalf of it Landy United where they agreed with it Landy United's position when it comes to Tiago Almada. You know, the whole idea of winning the summary judgment. However, you want to phrase it. So you end up with Atlanta's still not having been paid from this initial purchase of twenty one plus four involving Chiciago Almada and Eagle Football Holdings and all of that. So that's that's where that that's where we are on the initial complaint. FIFA ruled.
Speaker 2: That it was.
Speaker 1: Initially the initial complaint, FIFA ruled that Atlani United was owed ten then when the payment wasn't made, the ruling was Remember it was that two step payment where it was three million and three percent interest and then eighteen million and three percent interest over varying calendar lengths. One was nine months at three percent, the other was twelve months at three percent. I forget which one was which, but you end up is FIFA says Eagle Football Holdings oz it Landy United three million and three percent interest, eighteen million, three percent interest. Then the performance metrics were met, so that's another four million. So you're looking at twenty one million over two separate judgments awarded by FIFA and three percent interest, and then you end up with where you are right now. You end up with Eagle appealing, which is their right to do that that because of the political because of the the legal process involved in something like this.
Speaker 2: You are.
Speaker 1: You know it's it's I get it. You know you you're okay to appeal in this process. I get it, I get it. I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: That's fine, perfectly fine.
Speaker 1: So right now, all of the add ons three plus eighteen plus four and interest, that's a repeal that can't get touched.
Speaker 2: So you work from there.
Speaker 1: We know that it Land United has a sell on fee that is attached to the Thiago Almada transaction in the first place, so you're looking at that. So twenty one plus four plus interest, So three plus interest, eighteen plus interest, twenty one total plus interest over two separate transactions, add ons twenty five. If this goes through, we don't have we don't have Thiago holding up the jersey. We don't have him holding you know, we don't have him smiling over the contract with the pen over the top of it. And it depends not touching the contract. We don't have that photo yet. If that goes down, then Atlanta gets a sell on fee which I thought was in the neighborhood of twenty percent. I thought it was like fifteen to twenty percent. So you get another what So if it's twenty, it might be two, two or three or somewhere in there. Tyler's in the bullpen. He's waiting.
Speaker 2: So you are.
Speaker 1: Looking at a transaction on the whole in the neighborhood of thirty million dollars. Probably if you do the math once again, three plus three percent, eighteen plus three percent add ons four sell on more.
Speaker 2: That's where we are here. So if we get the photo.
Speaker 1: Of Tiago Almada doing this, you're looking at thirty million bucks. But because of the legal process being what it is, Eagle Football Holdings is entitled to appeal under what grounds? I have no idea, but they are entitled to appeal. That's where we are in this process. So I bring in Tyler. How in the blue hell is John Texter allowed to function as an owner with all of the things that he is doing, getting leone in trouble, getting Crystal Palace in trouble, whether competition or what have you, having to sell his Crystal Palace stake to Woody Johnson for two hundred and eighty nine million dollars. But I had thirty nine percent. But I didn't have you know, I had no undue influence wink, wink, nudge, nudge. Once again, we have no proof that he doesn't have undue influence for a double negative, and my mom would be driven crazy as an English major here. So we're talking about something under appeal.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: I'm still wondering how he is allowed to function as an owner. And after this, I told you that you were probably coming in and I was going to be.
Speaker 2: Hot this morning.
Speaker 3: I'm not there with you. I like it. So let's start the day off right.
Speaker 2: Let's I mean it's but I mean it's right, it's news.
Speaker 1: It's right there, and uh Atlane United right now is staring at three plus three percent eighteen plus three percent under appeal plus add ons plus a sellon from one dude who apparently loves him his Popeye cartoons from growing up, because he's handling things like Wimpy, I'll gladly pay you tuesday for a Hamburger today, and it is the soccer equivalent of that, I'll gladly pay you tuesday for Thiago Almada today and then sit there and gum up the works.
Speaker 2: Legally what have you. This is a guy who wanted to and this.
Speaker 1: Is in the athletics. So if anybody wants to go back. And this has to do with the time of the sale. This is an entity who basically told the French version of the FA because the FA was there the DNCG for Alphabet suit.
Speaker 2: He tells the.
Speaker 1: DNCG, Hey, you know what, why don't I just slide some funds over from both to Fogo to cover up what's wrong here at Leon. He literally said that back. I think it was like in November. He's like, Okay, how about I do this. I'll take both to Fogo money, slide it over and that'll help out what's going on with the problems with Leon. The DNCG was like, nah, fam, that's not how this works, and so that's why you had the temporary relegation to Legdeux and all of that chaos going on here.
Speaker 2: I do not know.
Speaker 1: How anyone going forward would want to do any kind of business with John Texter.
Speaker 2: And here is the guy.
Speaker 1: The irony of this is the Texter with the two hundred and eighty nine million that he's getting from what he Johnson to take his thirty nine percent stake from Crystal Palace. He's interested in purchasing Sheffield Wednesday, whose owner dafon Chan Siri is well known in English circles for not paying bills, not paying his or is he united hang on just saying it's it's like chan Seri nomics it was. That's a phrase coined by Kien maguire. So Sheffield it's I have to get my Sheffield's correct here. I don't want to get I don't want to get people eight, I don't want to get Yeah it was yeah. So Sheffield Wednesday is dafon Chan Siri. So daefon Chan Siri hasn't paid players like multiple occasions, he's been fined, He's had points doc from Sheffield Wednesday.
Speaker 2: So the irony that John.
Speaker 1: Texter wants to purchase Sheffield Wednesday from dafon Chen Siri is just amazing in the ether that he wants to do this. And Sheffield Windnesday is selling their new jersey for this year, their new shirt for.
Speaker 2: Seventy two bucks.
Speaker 1: Seventy two dollars for their new jersey and it hasn't changed a look.
Speaker 2: Except for maybe bigger stripes.
Speaker 1: West Promise selling theos for sixty, Bolton is selling theirs for sixty, Stoke is selling theirs for fifty five. But Dafon CHANCERI a guy that doesn't pay his bills and might be selling to John Texter who's not paying his bills.
Speaker 2: They want to charge his seventy two.
Speaker 1: Stalled apparently, is what we're saying on the takeover of Sheffield Wednesday by anybody away from dayfon Chancerie.
Speaker 2: How are we old? How are we literally?
Speaker 1: How can John Texter conduct any business as an owner? As my head is starting to hurt this morning over all of this discussion, and how a club, if things fall after appeals and signings and such, you could have a club that we cover on a fairly decent basis be searching for thirty million dollars by the end of the day.
Speaker 3: I think what you're gonna end up seeing happen is the sale is going to go through to Madrid. Right, it's Madrid, Right, I'm get Madrid. Yeah. And then at the end of the day, look, I mean if it's forty million euro.
Speaker 2: Fee appeal, yeah, appeal.
Speaker 3: Inevitably that I mean they're going to lose this appeal because it's stupid, And I think whatever the equivalent of a judge in this situation is going to look at it and say uh, y'all agreed to make the purchase of Thiago Amata for twenty one million plus add ons confirmed yesterday all those the add ons, the stipulations have been met, so they now owe twenty five million. Then you add in that the whatever the cell On fee is, you know, the the fee slash percentage which I think it's more of a fee than a percentage anyway.
Speaker 2: Fifteen or twenty percent something like four something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the the ultimately yeah, the thirty million mark is about where you're looking. So that forty million euros is just going to turn around and go straight to Atlanta or should go straight?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Should should?
Speaker 1: What's the other element of this is.
Speaker 2: Is it is?
Speaker 1: Is is Garth Lockerway slash Chris Henderson slash skating off singer slash Demetrius to stot to you?
Speaker 2: Uh are they are?
Speaker 4: They?
Speaker 1: Like number one, it's like you go wandering, You go wandering into the the the completely and totally just uh on the list pre cream colored office space with the with the window that slides and has the the the little carriage underneath of it. Whereas you have the sliding window and you've got the red light that says serving number whatever.
Speaker 2: You know, the four of them.
Speaker 1: Go walking, you know, do the four of them go walking into a room sit down? And those really uncomfortable metal chairs that have that are just plastic and plastic backing, and yes, serving number four?
Speaker 2: Is that number four four?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And then you go walking up to the window and then you have your business taken care of. That's the other question in this. Yeah, where are at Land United in the queue when it comes to dealing with Eagle Football holdings?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They are they serving number one? Are they the largest? Are they the largest debtor? And is that how it goes to the front of the line or is it chronological with the number of folks that he hasn't been doing business with that he's completed deals with.
Speaker 2: That's my biggest question in this. Yeah, Land United in the queue?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think what's gonna end up happening is, you know, again, the sale will go through and then you're probably gonna see I would imagine at some point FIFA step in and say this is how it's gonna be, this is this is what the deal is. John Texter. You you suck, like, get your head screwed on straight.
Speaker 2: And today I feel.
Speaker 3: Like a jerk. Yeah, but no, I mean like they're gonna have to settle it out, figure it out, you know, and it may take even longer, you know, And that's how appeal processes and all that stuff work. I don't think you're going to see the end of this saga in the next three or four months. I think it's gonna be a little bit longer than that. But ultimately, I mean, he's gonna have to pay everybody that he owes and kind of figure it out because otherwise, like you've got a Stella. I don't know if you can hear Stella, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You hear Stella. Stella is not happy. Stelle is not even happy about John Texter.
Speaker 3: I know, she's like, this is some bull crap. I gotta get in there and say some stuff. But no, I mean you're gonna end up having him probably be pulled through the ringer when it's all said and done. As far as Almada is concerned. I mean, that's a big black eye because anytime you bring in a guy like Almada into the news, it's going to be, you know, front page of a lot of different outlets. I mean, I told I think I told you when I was in Portugal when the Benfica rumor was going on, I turned on the TV and it was Thiago Almada possibly to Minfica, and like it was a big thing. You bring in a player of his caliber, his quality, and naturally the spotlight's gonna be on whoever's dealing with him. And John Texter and the Eagle Football Group have been on nothing but the negative end of all that pr now for about what six months now, it seems like, and it's probably gonna go longer. I think it's ridiculous. But if FIFA can step in and make the Philadelphia Union pay seven dollars and a happy meal to a club in I think it was Columbia or Venezuela for just a little bit of money that they missed because somebody forgotten to like, I don't know, get a stamp, put it yeah, something like get yeah exactly. They can step in and keep Philly from, you know, essentially doing any kind of transfers until they paid this seven dollars and in a happy meal. They can step in for thirty million plus, and they they better step in for thirty million plus. That's insane.
Speaker 1: But I mean they technically already have with the three plus three percent and the eighteen plus three percent. But because of due process in this and like I said, I would love to know what the due process is for the appeal for Eagle over the initial twenty one over two separate transactions and three percent interest. I'd love to know what the idea on the original appeal is.
Speaker 3: I don't want to read what the grounds for the appeal was, Like what is your reasoning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's yeah, it's so so that it's I you know, with all of this stuff going on, I mean, we can we can separate Thiago Amada going to Athletic, which is fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do not mis.
Speaker 1: Understand this under any auspice or circumstance. Thiago Almada going from Atlanta United to both the Fogo to Leon under the Eagle umbrella, now to Atletico Madrid. Are you blanking kidding me? That's fantastic. Yeah, but it's politics involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing is, like it can never just be something simple. I feel bad for Thiago because it's like, you just wanted to go to Europe and play football. Yeah, it's been the most roundabout through mordor way to get to Europe and play soccer, and he's done it valiantly, like he he as a person and a player, has done nothing but just go ball. And I think that's great for him. And it's just it's frustrating. It has to be the you know, not the source of but in a way partially the victim of all the bull crap that's had to go on to get him there. And I mean, yeah, look, if you made a mistake with your books, you just got to own up and do it. And I feel like this appeal process is genuinely just a stalling tactic to figure out the books and get the right so that he can then go and and do the right thing. I don't think the guy's being like genuinely malicious. I think he's just his accountant got a little little handsy and screwed something up and now that he's trying to fix it.
Speaker 1: And I mean it is yeah, like I said, and I'm chasing, I'm trying to find and it's never readily available. But I mean if you do, if you do the following search, if you do like a John Exter search on the Google machine, here's what you here's what you come up with. Crystal Palace Co owner John Texter believes club will compete John Texter versus Nocerol Khalafi, a French football feud. Then we have folks on YouTube are sitting there saying he shouldn't own anything else. Leon owner John Texter to reduce roll after relegation. June twenty eight. John Texter issues parting dig as he explains decision to sell Crystal Palace June twenty third asset class Texter soccer saga from our friends at Front Office. And so here's July tenth. July tenth, this is a week ago. Texter sues investors after they sue him over a failed billion dollar soccer merger. John Texter claims to investors with dubious ties to Russian Oligark's bamboozled.
Speaker 2: This is Front Office Sports.
Speaker 1: Bamboozled him into signing a complicated financing deal that was meant to take at Soccer Empire Public And this is what we were talking about with the IPO that was proposed to Bloomberg Tech. Exter sued James Dining and Alexander Canaster and their company Iconic Sports Eagle Investment in a Florida federal lawsuit.
Speaker 2: July four Happy Birthday America.
Speaker 1: Dinan's the founder of hedge fund York Capital Management, part owner of the Bucks. Canaster owns Pamplona Capital Management. Texture suit claims he was defrauded by way of a complex financing arrangement tied to an ill fated go public deal for Eagle Football Holdings Limited DA.
Speaker 3: You didn't read the fine print, read.
Speaker 2: The document before you sign it.
Speaker 1: How many times have we seen that rese According to Texter, the deal was destined to fail because Canaster and other investors in Iconic had close financial ties with Russian individuals and assets that were the subject of international sanctions. However, his suit was filed after Iconic sued Texter in the UK July third, alleging Texters failed to pay up under a put option tied to a special purpose acquisition company or a spack merger meant to take Eagle Football Holding public at one point two billion EVAIL under the put option, which could be triggered if the spack merger was not completed by a certain day. Iconic paid a pound for the right to compel Texter to buy back their seventy five million dollar stake in Eagle Football for that cost plus annual interest. As of today, the total cost when including interest is a little under ninety four million dollars according to the suit. And then you get reports from Russia in twenty two about Canaster Iconic suit. Spokesperson for Iconic sid in the emailed statement, Texter suit represents an attempt to delay and frustrate ongoing legal proceedings in the recovery of the debt obligation, and that John Texter now appears to be resorting to fictional and easily disprovable claims against Iconic Sports and its directors end quote. He's still trying to take Eagle Football Holding public, by the way, once again making that IPO filing with the sec meaning not Greig Sankee's sec but the Securities in Exchange Commission. So it seems that it seems that John Law might be chasing John Texter, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a little bit. They need to watch on John FIFA before John FIFA decides to make John Texter disappear for all the money that is now owed involving soccer related activities. I mean, I mean, it's a little ridiculous. It's I mean, you know, it's embarrassing. But again, I I don't blame Texture and the Eagle Football group for trying to stall. I mean I would do the same thing. You know, give me a little bit of time to make up some money. Like you have a team that just won lots of things, a couple of teams that just won lots of things, Like it's not like the teams are terrible that he owns, And that's what's wild to me. Like there has to be some revenue streams that you can take advantage of somewhere involving Botafogo and Leon, I mean in Crystal Palace for that matter. Like I understand Crystal Palace is just kind of like a you know, a mid table to low table, like.
Speaker 2: Happy to be there.
Speaker 3: They're happy to be there, but but they're there, and they're there consistently. There's gotta be some like significant, especially in Brazil, revenue streams that you could take advantage of that I feel like they're not taking advantage of.
Speaker 1: UH twenty sixth February twenty twenty five decision of the Player's Status Chamber regarding a contractual dispute concerning the player Thiago Ezekiel Almada by Javier Vijande Pignas Argentina claimant Atlanta and I a fc USA respondent saf but the Fogo Comap Brazil facts of the case were presented and it is a document. So here what i'll what I will do is public service and it is a fifteen page document for public. Let me hang on, hang on, I'll post I'll post the link here in the in the chat, and so we might be reading some of the greatest hits here this morning, just just so folks can understand. So there there is your there is your link to the ALMADA documents. And uh does the claimant have standing to sue? Regarding the claimants standing to sue? Single Judge considered the claimant's arguments in favor of its standing to be persuasive. Single Judge concluded that, indeed, the claimant has standing to bring the present claim before FIFA. What is the amount owed by the respondent? Turning to the amounts claimed, the single judge pointed out that the parties do not dispute that the respondent failed to pay to the claimant the first two of ten installments of the transfer fee arising from the transfer agreement within their due dates, and they indeed remained outstanding. Nonetheless, the single judge remarked that the respondent disputes that the acceleration clause was unambiguous in awarding the entire remaining balance of the transfer fee, and therefore should be interpreted against the claimant in so far as only the first unpaid first two installments are owed as a consequence of non payment. So, if I'm understanding this correctly, there were ten I think windows that had to be hit. So they hit the first two and then they missed, and so then you miss and then that means that the other eight kick in, I think, if I'm reading this correctly, yeah, So page nine, Element forty six. Single Judge wished to mention that it would be an unreasonable reading of the clause to interpret the provision to mean that in the event of an installment being overdue for thirty days, that respective amount was now due immediately without notice, as the amount was already due. The single judge found that the language the total amount of such payment shall be immediately become due is sufficiently clear to establish that the total amount of the transfer fee was accelerated upon non payment for thirty days of any installment. Hence, Section forty seven and in accordance with the principle pacta sunt servanda packed having been served. That's Latin folks, two years of Latin high school and college. The Single Judge decided to award the claimant the full transfer fee in the amount of the USD twenty one million, net of any taxes or any other deductions. Regarding interest, the Single Judge noted that the claimant that the interest shall accrue as from twenty two July of last year, which it stated reflected the date of the invoice sent by Major League Soccer for the first installment, first intelallment three million.
Speaker 3: Bits of the regulatingly, oh yeah, interestingly. Yeah, I mean you were kind of you were hitting on it, but like so, yeah, it has like an acceleration clause. Yeah, so if you miss the payments, yeah, for thirty days, then you owe everything. The fact that they were trying to say that Atlanta United can't sue us because they weren't the ones that signed the contract is kind of wild to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I think that they're the the legality in that with MLS being an umbrella entity. Yeah, you're pursuing the the legal language of well, they can't sue us MLS would have to sue, right. Thiago Almatta technically is a player of Major League Soccer and Atlanta United is like a sub licensee or is a franchisee of So, like if if you owned your what's your favorite fast food joint?
Speaker 3: I mean I was, I knew where you were going, and my first thought was McDonald's, even though I hate McDonald's.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So like if you owned a McDonald's and you know, dude forgot, you know, dude didn't pay a bill, and it's like, so he ordered a happy Meal, goes into Tyler Pilgrim's licensed McDonald's. Somebody wanders in, it's like, yeah, I want a Happy Meal, and it's like okay, yeah, yeah yeah. And then you take the happy Meal and you haven't you haven't key carted the.
Speaker 2: Payment, and you just run out the door.
Speaker 1: Basically, let's say, for the sake of example an argument, So you take the happy Meal, you leave Tyler Pilgrims. McDonald's tries to go and sue the guy for taking the Happy Meal away from the store. The guy in return says, no, you can't sue me. McDonald's has to sume me for me taking the meal out of the store and enjoying the meal. I think that's the language that we're staring at here from Eagle to the FIFA judgment back in February. And that now means that we've had yet another quarter of a calendar pass us by to a crew. I would I would guess even more interest in this. So the decision of the player's status chamber.
Speaker 3: It looks like five percent three so.
Speaker 1: All right, So it's so it's five percent instead of three Okay, so it.
Speaker 3: Was two annual interest?
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah, per ANMPA.
Speaker 1: So the claimant is partially accepted the claim of the claimant as opposed to the defendant. The defendant the respondent Botafogo must pay to the claimant. Like I said, This is page thirteen of this document released late February. Three million net of any taxes is an outstanding remuneration plus five percent interest per annum as of twenty two July until the date of effective payment.
Speaker 2: Then the other.
Speaker 1: Eighteen so it's I'm guessing it's like two and then eight of the ten of the ten sections, eighteen million out of any taxes or any other deductions is outstanding remuneration plus five percent interest per annum as from August thirty of last year until the date of the effective payment any further any any further claims of the claimant are rejected. A fine in the amount of US one hundred and fifty thousand dollars imposed on the respondent, which must be paid to FIFA within thirty days of the notification of the decision.
Speaker 2: We don't know if that happened, but.
Speaker 1: It's good to know where you can send money to FIFA if you want to. To a UBS and Zurich, full payment shall be made to the bank account indicated in the enclosed bank Account registration form and if pursue it to Article twenty four, full payment is not made within forty five days, so that would have been into February, so mid April. Respondent shall be banned from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, up until the due amount is paid. So you're in a transfer band technically for Leon right now. But you see text texture disposes of crystal palace, so they're absolved. And so now whatever he has left in the plate, both the foego you think you think fans are mad. You look both the foego in a transfer ban. You think the fans will be mad about that. I think they would be just a bit, just a little bit. Maximum duration of the band shall be of up to three entire and consecutive windows, So basically you've got three windows to sit there and go yes, no, yeah, yes, yes yes. Present matters shall be submitted upon request to the Disciplinary Committee and they've got the full payment is still not made by the end of three entire and consecutive registration period, so if we go through.
Speaker 2: Summer window, Christmas window.
Speaker 1: Summer windows, so then if the full amount is not paid by next summer, it goes to the disco. So now if I think that's where we are, final costs of the proceedings, the amount of twenty five thousand are to be paid by the respondent to FIFA, So so you got to keep an eye on Eagle until next summer. If you're a both a Fogo fan, you're in a transfer embargo until the twenty one million plus five percent pro rated is paid.
Speaker 2: And what did you find?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I was ridden, You're good. This kind of goes to what Lokeville was saying about US law. The party that drafted the agreement doesn't get to argue ambiguous language. I found the assignment clause and it's pretty straightforward. It says it is further acknowledged and agreed by both the Fogo that in addition to MLS, here we go, the MLS team shall have the right and standing to enforce the terms of this agreement for and on behalf of MLS and itself, including, but without limitation, enforcing the terms of this agreement against Botafogo and any proceedings commenced before any competent body, including FIFA, in the Court of Arbitration for Sport. So that right there, with what you were saying about the McDonald's analogy, that right there tells you, like, no, it's pretty straightforward. Atlanta has the right to if they want, yeah, and and that and the thing is like that clause. I'm pretty sure MLS their lawyers probably tell any club in any transfer agreement, you have to include this to cover yourself because of what you thought about. But I mean that that right there tells you all you need to know their base if that's their basis for the appeal, which I'm assuming it is because that's what they argued in the first place. That the again, it's just a stalling tactic. This is just their way of biding their time, trying to make a little bit more money to even out the books and do what they gotta do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so that way, you know, Leon is not in violation of PSR Profit and Sustainability or FFP, financial fair play or choice see all of the above. But so now I'm imagining and like I said, Like I said, We've reached out to folks that are experts in this field, and I'm hoping that we can have them on next week to break down owners and how they're allowed to function continually. You've got Die Young at Reading, You've got Davon Chan Siri at Sheffield Wednesday, and Ketsi did make the point accurately that is Sheffield today and elements like that, how they're allowed to continue to function and basically try to spin one thing off to the other or just ignore the process entirely and not pay your players and not do all this kind of stuff. So I'm trying to find one expert in particular I've reached out to. I want to try to have them on the show next week to break down all of this stuff. But this appears that it is a stalling tactic of some degree, and because there were initial numbers out there that was going to say it was forty and all this kind of stuff. And I know that Atlanta United fans were sitting there going, oh, they're gonna get paid once again. We don't know where it sadly, we don't know where the queue is. We don't know who is who is in the queue, and where Atlanta United and A and B s C is in this discussion, despite what FIFA has awarded late February, and despite you know, Judge Hatchett waiting for the two parties to come wandering into the courtroom for another episode of of you know, Judge Judy or what have you.
Speaker 3: They're gonna get paid. It's just a matter of when we do.
Speaker 5: We know this.
Speaker 3: I feel like what And I don't have any basis for this. This is just common sense. And Tyler Pilgrim said, this is what I think happens. I think if he does kind of default on this whole situation, all of it. FIFA essentially makes makes the money situation happen because they are such a massive organization and you do want to keep the ones who have done right happy and and they go after Eagle slash text or slash whatever in another another venue.
Speaker 1: And do you I mean, like I said, this is me spitballing law and order here and I feel like I need the drop to time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, do you does it?
Speaker 1: You know, does it get to the point to where the money that was allegedly spent by Woody Johnson to John Texter does that come into play here? Can you do that kind of an intercept if you are the FA, if you are.
Speaker 2: You know whomever FIFA.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, It's like you're dealing You're dealing with multiple bodies here where Woody Johnson just as the example, Woody Johnson buys the thirty nine percent share of Crystal Palace from Eagle?
Speaker 2: Is that an FA deal? Or is that a FIFA deal?
Speaker 1: And then do you sit there and do you go, you know where where in the courts does this go?
Speaker 2: What I love the grocery store we're talking about here? Do we go?
Speaker 1: Do we go where lawsuits or a pleasure? And then figure this whole thing out. It's like who's who's in the right uh, you know, who is who's in the the right lane of traffic?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: To make sure that this thirty million dollars by the time it gets sorted, perhaps gets figured out who's who's lane?
Speaker 2: Who's lane? Are we in here?
Speaker 3: Well, if if this were in again from a massive organization slash sporting standpoint involving you know, multiple organizations, I don't know that this would apply, but in smaller terms that what you would have happened is essentially FIFA or MLS slash Atlanta whoever is owed money if one sale goes through, then there would basically be a lean placed on you know, that organization that says, whether it's any more money you make, garnish your wages type situation, or when you go to sell anything, that money has to go toward where it's owed first before you can start doing anything with it.
Speaker 1: Like I said, that's and that's the that's the rub in all of this. Where is it, Laney? Where is a MBSC in the queue?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who else is publicly aggrieved by Eagle Football Holdings?
Speaker 2: Is this? Is this this lawsuit that is alleged ties.
Speaker 1: That we've talked about on Front Office Sports with the alleged Russian ties, are they are they higher up in the queue or do you go by because because John Texter and Eagle have not filed for bankruptcy protection. It's not creditors who have the largest amount to lose. I'm guessing it has to do with the calendar and not the amount of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so wow, Pars has done the math.
Speaker 1: So Pars looks like and this is Pars has done the math this morning, and it looks like according to Pars, your neighbor, well we figure thirty US. So Pars has it at twenty nine eight thirty plus fees Man twenty nine eight thirty right, and uh Loakville Eleen only if you can find standing in that country, and only the lawyers win.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the thing I mean, And pars ball is pretty pretty spot on with the number. I think. The thing that kind of throws a wrench in all this local is the fact that this was a football tribunal in Argentina and so where things are filed. I don't know how all that plays in. You know, this is not like this is a like an actual court case, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is a it is a FIFA football tribunal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I don't know what the rules would be behind that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you're you're talking about ah Man.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, they're both under FIFA, like you're both you're both part of that organization. So ultimately what it might come down to is where are they based At Switzerland They're.
Speaker 2: Based ye, I mean, get you some Swiss lawyer.
Speaker 3: In yeah, and banking, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. It's it's a it's a cluster and there are lawyers that this is what they deal with specifically. So good for them, But I just don't think. I don't think it's going to be yeah, like asap that it's figured out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, So the ALMADA PDF is the requested required reading and printing for the day for for anyone that goes back and wants to go back and research the initial judgment, so that there there is your initial paperwork from the tail end of February involving at Landy United winning a decision.
Speaker 3: And they don't have any paperwork on the appeal do they?
Speaker 2: I have not seen anything in the appeal? Hango, hang on? Hang on?
Speaker 1: So uh the last so in uh so what documents? So what document was this?
Speaker 2: Where? What department? The tribunal? Nuts?
Speaker 1: Okay, so I've got a couple of things on Almada and wow, they actually had something with Pitty Martinez back in twenty three too.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So but yeah, there were two two documents with Almada and uh it is the same fifteen page document that has been registered twice. So I I what you What I did is you got to inside dot FIFA dot com and you search and I'd searched for it Lanti United and you end up with uh Landy United FIFA redacted, and then you end up with the Almada judgment from late February and then pt and then other things. Is that No, that is not that's just United in the word, but not Atlanta United. But the Atlanta United. Last Atlanta United reference was back in February, February twenty fifth of this year. But nothing past that. When it comes to searching for documents inside FIFA, that's the last document that we have from the FIFA involving anything and Atlanta United. What does there need to be a FIFA credit rating? Yeah, well, I mean I would think that Atlanta United would be triple A and eagle. The eagle would probably be junk bond or the equivalent there in at this moment anyway.
Speaker 3: Got a three to fifty credit score.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's you know like when when Chris Washburn took his SATs and he got a three eighty you get four hundred for signing your name and watch less than a four hundred. Yeah, because apparently he answered wrong. He answered more wrong questions and then then it went below a four hundred. We've got a game to talk about tonight, Yeah, we do.
Speaker 5: We spent, We spent.
Speaker 2: We spent forty three minutes eight minutes. We spent forty eight minutes.
Speaker 1: Dissecting the Tiagua Mona case because I think it needed that dissection.
Speaker 3: I agree, I think it's insane and I hate that Atlanta has to be involved in it, but it is what it is.
Speaker 1: And so we tried to cover it as best we could because literally, we could keep going and we would still be going down you know, rabbit holes and everything. But there are certain tent poles that we needed to kind of grasp on to here involving what is being said, who might be going where, what the.
Speaker 2: Cost is, and what the background is.
Speaker 1: And I thought that the background was important involving this particular transaction. And hopefully, like I said, we can get some experts in the field to kind of break down how owners are allowed to continue to function like this next week morning four card. So Atlanta United going up against Chicago. Chicago is not known for a solid backline, but they are known for scoring goals. And you know, you can go to your favorite bakery and get your good good loaf of z Incernagle and the Zinkernagle, Gudierirez Hugo Kuipers. You anticipate they're gonna score, but you also anticipate they're going to give them up too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's kind of how I'm going into this one just on paper, but I am concerned with the fact that Atlanta has not really scored goals barring a penalty that almost got saved at the very end of the last game. I I gave my prediction over on scars and Spikes as a three to two win for Atlanta. Okay, because of the on paper version, they should score against a leaky back line, but to be fair, Burholter has got them scoring as well. I can only hope that just being back at the bins gives this team an extra gear and gets them locked in in a way that unfortunately we haven't really seen. I mean, to be fair, they're on a winning streak at home last two before this insane road trip that was everything we thought it would be, which was rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happened.
Speaker 3: They had some games that they won. They weren't like convincing wins necessarily, but they won. You know, they did the job. And I think Chicago's always been one of those teams with Atlanta that like you just really never know what you're going to get, even when like like it. Right now, Atlanta has been playing not great, Chicago's been playing pretty okay. I don't know that that's necessarily going to turn into what the score line looks like at the end of tonight.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm looking at a lot of goals and I think I think that you're onto I think you're onto a path with Atlanta at home. And so it is a it is a challenging three matches in eleven days, if my math is correct. And then after this one, the team comes down eighty five and the the self imposed number one rivals of Charlotte FC and Patrick Ajumong is now officially over to Darby County and we find out yesterday I don't know if you did you see.
Speaker 3: This yesterday with Ajimon, which which thing.
Speaker 1: The the the apparent reason that he's not going to be starting training in the season at Darby County at full time. I did not see this, Okay, So our friend Carol Walton, Carol worked here in town for the longest time, and so yesterday and Carol is with the Ledger and they are now waiting for the Commissioner himself to announce that b of A I think is going to have the next All Star Games. So yesterday, Carol writes, Patrick Ajimong will undergo surgery from a lingering hernia issue, which Darby County mentioned in its release in misopening games of the EFL season. Quote A Jiemong has been playing for most of the twenty five Major League Soccer season with a hernia injury that has been managed without surgery, but many he's been playing in discomfort with a long term view of mind. All parties have agreed he'll undergo routine surgery and is therefore likely to miss the opening games of the twenty five to twenty sixth season.
Speaker 2: So Dean Smith.
Speaker 1: And Patrick Agyemong, I guess came came to some kind of an agreement. Yo Big Pat, we kind of need you to play well, and we know you've been diagnosed with a hernia. Can you go Can you go out there and play forest fam Sure? So he was playing with a hernia problem. That's a tough dude.
Speaker 3: I was just about to say Abby brought it up in the chat. But if Atlanta United fans know anything about hernias situations, it's because of Sosa. And he went out for significant time and when he got back, I'm not going to say he lost a step, but he wasn't. It took him a while to get back into the swing of things, which could partially just be being off for so long, but like, this is not a quick thing that you return from. I mean, I guess if they're gonna do it, yeah, do it as soon as possible. He's got the whole rest of the season and then well, I'm not in their case. Offseason, yeah, you know, to get into what maybe the early fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I would imagine where you know, he might miss the first say month, the first four or five matches of the season in the forty six match sprint that is the championship.
Speaker 3: But the fact that he's getting called up to the men's national team everything else.
Speaker 2: And still playing with a Hernia.
Speaker 3: Good for good for Pat. I I think Darby has been royally ripped off in this entire transaction. But that's just my opinion. They did it. They did it. It's not not my problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I get I look, like I said, I get Big Pat all the credit in the world for playing with a Hernia and apparently doing so with see and and this also lends itself to the notion of uh, I assume Mario. No, I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: I would hope so.
Speaker 5: I would hope so.
Speaker 2: And you're still putting Big Pat out there.
Speaker 1: I would hope it adds It adds more to the uh, it adds more to the subtext and the context of everything.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, yeah, that's that's kind of wild. I don't imagine though. I don't know, man. I just I find it hard to believe that that Poachagino would, if he knew yeah, would would then go and say, hey, yeah, go ahead and play. I just unless they were able to wordplay it enough to where they were like, no, no, it's not that bad. It's not that bad, Like it's okay, he can play, but.
Speaker 2: He just it's not that bad.
Speaker 3: He's gonna have to have surgery of someone I don't know. Man, That's that's just really weird to me.
Speaker 1: So, uh, we'll I'll be busy tonight at Mercedes Benz. So SNS was last night and you had your your discussions last night. So the plans for tonight are are what, sir? When are you arriving at the arena?
Speaker 3: I will be there around five thirty, okay, and then the family's coming to Stella will be there, so I hope.
Speaker 2: Well Stella's getting so Stella was getting her pipes ready early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she's ready roll hopefully she can keep her streak alive as well. There you go, and then now we'll have our show tomorrow. These double match weeks throw throw wrenches in the Wednesday thing obviously, okay, So yeah tomorrow and then obviously doing it all again this weekend.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well, make sure that Stella's pipes are good to go, and make sure that she is she's got the throat coat ready and that she's doing her thing and that she's you know, she's locked in place, yep, and she's ready to go. So get the tea going and then you know, give her a monster or a kickstarter something about six six thirty when fall asleep, so she.
Speaker 2: Can be ready to rage, ready to rock.
Speaker 1: As always, my friend, thank you for going down the road of economics this morning.
Speaker 3: Always I'm always here for it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like I said, I thought it was important to try to go is as in depth from as many different places of understanding as possible in all of this. But I will see you tonight and we will see you there and we'll catch up with you soon, my friend, don't be a stream. There goes Tyler, and uh, yeah, so this morning, like I said, I thought it was important to try and carry as much information forward as possible when it came to Thiago Almada and the chaos, the economic chaos that is attached. I mean, because you have right now, you have this, uh, you have this situation where I mean, if if you had a player that is as talented as Thiago Almada and you were what see, all right, let's let's let's think about this for a second. If you had Dylan Butler joining us in like a second and a half here, if you had and I'm gonna look at the standings and then we'll look at the ownership groups and things like that. So if you had say, let's see, I'm trying to see if there's somebody that isn't all of that financially, maybe a DC United with Jason Levian in that group. So it's like someone that really has a Salt Lake Sporting maybe someone in those veins if they were in the situation that Atlanta is in involving Thiago Almada where thirty million is hanging out there and you really needed it. I mean, that's that's where we are right now. And so we bring in Dylan Butler from MLS Soccer dot Com. Yeah, Dylan only spent the first hour discussing economics down here. Fun well, and because of the Thiago Almada transfer that is being reported from Botafogo to Athlete and Atlanta is still being owed money from a summary judgment from FIFA back in late February from the initial purchase by Eagle Football Group of Thiagua Almada to get him into both the Fogo Crystal Palace, Leon Chain and John Texter, and we had to go down that rabbit hole to kind of sit there and figure out where things stand. That's where we spent our first hour this morning talking economics down here and thirty million dollars and who who's in line to get that from Eagle Football Holdings in a situation like where are you in the queue serving number seven?
Speaker 2: You know who? Where are you in this kind of thing?
Speaker 5: So that's where we were.
Speaker 1: That's where we were this morning, trying to break everything down because uh, dude was told by FIFA, you know, Atlanta United money and then you sell the player again and so that's that's and it was just an odd transfer in the first place. And so yeah, so we spent our first hour not really discussing a whole lot about matches in the midweek, but about economics. So, uh, you are our savior and our salvation to discuss all the matches in the midweek.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that because I'm dealing my own economics and Newcastle here. Have you have you heard this? No?
Speaker 2: What's the latest?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I know that. What's what's up with ESOC and everything? I know that we exactly so ESAC staying not staying what's up?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, Liverpool allegedly reportedly have one hundred and twenty million dollar bid in on them, which would be which would be a Premier League record or they're bandying about that amount. Uh you know, I know, I know we're shopping in Germany as well.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: The whole financial fair play nonsense obviously plays a factor. Like we we probably couldn't have both players on the roster, so I think, I think, what what is a painful lesson in all of this is as a Newcastle supporter, you know, and we're trying our darnedest to move up the food chain. Yes, the stark reality is that there is in fact a food chain and we ain't Liverpool yet.
Speaker 1: So no, but that that to me will be you know, where, how what would it take to keep him in house? Or do you sit there and go, well, it's nine figures to the left of the decimal place. We probably should boogie on that so we can invest it in other players and hopefully find someone that could be just as valuable.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's probably going to be a case of what, you know, what's the number? You know, like it's not it's like one twenty is what's being bandied about, you know, is it one fifty? You know, maybe one fifty would do it. It would be hard to turn down one hundred and fifty million for Esach. Right, absolutely, he's outstanding. But uh yeah, I think uh, I think it's unfortunately it's it's it seems likely that would happen.
Speaker 1: Huh Fabrizio Romano at all making an approach to Newcastle with a fee of around one hundred and twenty million pounds being discussed. Gimme sports. Sources previously reported Liverpool considering making a player to secure Esocks and making a play to secure Esocks signature, willing to pay a British record fee to sign him this summer. Yeah, that I thought was one twenty and that's where Yeah, so one and twenty million pounds splashing the cash in the Estesoch pursuit. And this is uh Danny Rust and Ben Jacobs over at GMS and they're ready to shatterr the British transfer record for a second time in quick succession. Described as the best striker.
Speaker 2: In the world. And so, uh, he's on the clock.
Speaker 1: I mean, Milo's kirkash and Esach and one hundred and twenty million and if that does, that does happen. I want to know what the market is for you Common Newcastle Comma in the trickle down trying to find folks to uh to get folks to replace that kind of scoring, because that's rough to get a FA.
Speaker 4: I mean the number I think, uh, I can't remember. I think it's the lever Cusian striker that were we're after. And I want to say, that's in the eighty ninety million.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's that's in the that's in the eighty and so, uh, your your fellow Jordie Alex. Look at what Liverpool did with the money from Kutino as a part of all of this discussion. At some point Newcastle will have to sell a player at peak to fuel transformation.
Speaker 4: That's what it just it just it sucks because like you know, it's I get the reasoning for the financial fair play, right, yeah, but financial fair play wasn't in play for Manchester City and Liverpool and Arsenal and Manchester United, like they all became these mega clubs before this happened, you know. Now all of a sudden, you know, like when when other clubs are looking to to kind of pierce the top grouping, you know there's financial fair play is involved.
Speaker 1: Yes, so uh nothing nothing like little FFP like more more economics down here. Uh So did you survive Open Cup after dark from last week? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Trying to remember back jo overtime.
Speaker 4: No, you know what I wasn't on Tuesday. I was on Wednesday. And my Wednesday started off brilliantly. I so I had. I had a double of can champ An Open Cup going right, So my Wednesday started off with, uh, you know, checking checking the socials. Oh look, there's a we're delayed in Philly. All right, We're off to the great start. Yes, let me let me tune into Montreal over here right. Uh, oh, wait a minute, there's a power outage as Statsaputo, we lost a feed. Oh wait no, the it's actually in the stadium. So now we're waiting on that. They decided to restart the match before they were able to restart the TV. So like Prince of WUSU scores, nobody sees it except for the couple thousand in the stadium.
Speaker 1: That stops t folks in the stadium.
Speaker 4: And then uh, and then what did I have that had the wildness of Nashville d C which effectively ended the Troy Lsine era.
Speaker 2: They are no longer l Saine in the membrane.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and uh. And then it was Vancouver with a ninetieth minute winner to be the only MLS team to advance to the can Champ Final four. So it was a pretty wild Wednesday. Y.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had nothing going on, basically what you're saying, it was all boring. It is three matches in either eleven or twelve days for Major League Soccer, and tonight we got a lot of earlies. Are you on the desk tonight? I am okay for the whole thing, for the whole shmeir.
Speaker 4: Right up to the end of the wrap up show.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So I will I will end with Atlanta in Chicago Cincinnati and Messi and Friends. Messi and Friends are a plus one forty seven, slightly favored in the composite going to TQ well to take on FC Cincinnati, who's a plus one fifty or draws a plus two ninety one. That Messi guy's pretty good.
Speaker 4: We were last week. We were like, you know, he he scores a brace on Wednesday night right in New England. He does it again on Saturday. We're like, how do we can we frame this? Is there a way not to write the exact same story? You know that that Messi's really good at soccer. We started looking back, so he's on five consecutive braces that we were able to see the he had six with Barcelona in like twenty twelve. So that's the that's kind of what he's chasing right now. Yeah, just outrageous the form that he's in.
Speaker 5: And I love.
Speaker 4: I get the question by the reporter Tamasharano, you know, like do we think Messi will will will you will you rust him? And my shroungers kind of laughs like how how what tell him to go sit down? Like he's played ninety minutes and what fifteen or sixteen straight matches.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna tell I'm gonna be the guy to tell Lino Messi who brought me in?
Speaker 2: Yeah, to sit I'm gonna I want to do that.
Speaker 4: Take a breather in this one.
Speaker 1: Leo Uh no, no moss as the ad.
Speaker 4: Says, Yeah, Leo is the one who tells you when.
Speaker 2: Yes, Leo says I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Uh and yeah, and then I am probably breaking no secret or any confidence whatsoever that yes, I have had him captained on my fantasy team for like the last month.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he has.
Speaker 4: Been like that's like you have you know, you just leave your chips on the table, right like all in mm, I'm leaving him there.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: So are you what are you looking at? Are you looking at the at an over situation here?
Speaker 2: Once again?
Speaker 1: So I guess let me ask you this, does MESSI get a brace tonight? What would what would benefit?
Speaker 2: What benefit? You're writing the most?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not the one writing, I'm assigning, So I listen. I think it's a cool it's a it's honestly looks it's all about the start value, right, it's a Vander, and it's messy.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: That's lots a ton of fun right there. So you know, I'd love to see both of them kind of show out, you know, like you said, maybe go over maybe a four to three kind of game. Both of those guys get a brace maybe.
Speaker 1: Ooh, and a Vander apparently is being looked at by teams in South America for the total of seventeen million euro.
Speaker 2: I think that's the number that I saw.
Speaker 1: Uh So, three and a half is even money plus one hundred four and a half is a plus two twenty eight. So if you're looking at a three to two, then you could get that at a plus two twenty eight on the over five and a half. If you're looking at your your three to three plus four ninety two and then you get your four to three like you were saying, that's a plus ten thirty three in the composite, that's a plus ten thirty three if you if you want your three, if you want your four to three matchup. That's what folks are doing in the composite right now with the juice boxes. I don't have any juice boxes. It could cover that is out there the other seven thirties Charlotte and DC. Don Garber is in town today to announce that B of A is going to get the new All Star Game, the next All Star Game. I don't know if it's going to be a new All Star Game unless they take what we wanted to do with the All Star Game and turn it into new Red Bulls hosting the revs. Purple team in NYC, Philly in Montreal. What sticks out in those early kicks for you?
Speaker 4: Cincinnati? He lookt NYC. It is a team that is uh, you know, it's like it's like the roller coaster in Coney Island right there. They're up and down. No consistency in any form They've gone like win loss, win, loss, win loss, I think for the past six or seven matches. So Orlando will will be upset that they gave up that late equalizer to Montreal Philly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Charlotte. Uh, you know, let's see. Let's see if if that was a one off, you know, with the Agimon replacement, or if they have found him in house. Did you I'm still not a fan of that move.
Speaker 2: Did you well? Did so?
Speaker 1: Did you see the report that came out of the Darby County release that we were talking about before you popped in? No, he was playing with a hernia. Huh, he's gonna have surgery. Darby comp is going to a lot for surgery, and so in the release in the sale of Darby County, which I think was for like seven point two US, so the release from Darby County quote, Ajimong has been playing for most of the twenty five Major League Soccer season with a hernia injury that has been managed without surgery, but meant he has been playing in discomfort.
Speaker 2: With a long term view in mind.
Speaker 1: All parties have agreed he'll undergo routine surgeries, therefore likely to miss the opening games of the twenty five twenty sixth season. He has been playing with a hernia. I mean, I give Big Pat credit for playing with a hernion. Yeah, but yeah, so he's.
Speaker 2: Been playing with a hernia.
Speaker 1: Now now, now some of the things might be clicking as to why his uh, his movement might have been restricted.
Speaker 4: That will that will restrict movement.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, you hear the You hear those words and you're like, oh, so, yeah, so Charlotte will see how they are going up against going up against DC in the earlies in the eight thirties, Houston, Vancouver, Minnesota, Minnesota and LAFC is intriguing, as is Nashville and Crew.
Speaker 2: So to your eight forty kicks are intriguing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I agree. I've got those bar both marked down right. Minnesota, LAFC, you know, Minnesota kind of quietly right right on the doorstep there in the west of San Diego. I think there are two points out of first right now. They are the set piece specialists of Major League Soccer, going old school right, like they're going like nineteen nineties high school soccer, Like, let's get a guy with a long throw, yeah, and then just throw numbers in the box and something will happen and it works.
Speaker 1: Hey, Michael, throw this as far as humanly possible, and you're right.
Speaker 2: You're right. There are two points.
Speaker 4: Back and and Nashville Columbus as well. Right, Columbus, you know the Rockies if you will, right of Major League Soccer, Right, throw on the ropes, cut me and we'll just we'll just cruise to a win in hell is real, you know, against the Nashville team as well, right that. That's like, those are four of the I don't know, maybe six best teams right now, seven best teams in MLS, all kind of going out against each other. So that, yeah, I think both of those are fun.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: So to your point, Nashville and Crew, that's three and four right now, they're both at forty one points with twelve matches to go forty one points. Nashville has one more win, they've got better goal difference. Columbus is fourth, then Minnesota and LAFC. Era Long is out for the year, so that got announced the other day. Minnesota's second, eight points clear of LAFC, but LAFC has three matches in hand on Minnesota two matches in hand on everybody above them. So I mean, if you end up with five points, you're basically in fourth and you've got your home match for opening round of the playoffs. You're ten o'clock Seattle and Colorado. Seattle a big favorite at home at minus one seventy five Galaxy and Austin Noah US Open Cup hero Brandon Vasquez for the remainder of the season. So one third of your goal total is gone. One third, and that Brandon Vasquez has five of the fifteen that have been scored by Austin Right now, the biggest question for me is his own goal make a return to climb up the rankings. When it comes to goals being scored by Austin. Who picks up the slack in Austin and they're going up against an LAG team, Oh my god, Lag is hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then this is one too where they've like, this is if the if they want to somehow defy the odds and and make this un you know, improbable leap up the table. These are three points they have to absolutely have. I do like though, what we're seeing from Marco Royce. I think he's he's definitely leading the line for them playing really well. So yeah, they've got it. They've got to get those for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so Seattle minus one seventy five, Galaxy of minus one oh eight at home with Austin at a plus two sixty eight Portland plus one thirty one. They're on the plus side going up against RSL San Diego Big Favorite, No Surprise against Toronto FC. I haven't had the chance to talk to you about the two oopsies that got dropped in two and a half hours last week with the Insignior and Bernardeski, And it's like Oopsie one and then Oopsie two, So literally we had both of those dropped ring the show.
Speaker 4: They did it. They did it like like the end of the god Godfather won right, like it was hits almost simultaneous. Yeah, one guys, one guy's uh on the massage table and and gets shot. The other guy gets locked into the doorway and and gets done.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yes, I'm right there, I'm right there with you with that. Then San Diego Big Favorite, No Surprise of minus two seventy eight San Jose and FC Dallas San Jose Big Favorite at a minus one seventy nine FC D on the road basically a plus four hundreds, So.
Speaker 4: I think of the late ones, it's for me, it's Portland salt Lake. Yeah, that could be interesting, right, Like Portland's a much they've I think they have three straight road losses, obviously a better it's team at home. Salt Lake is getting their mojo back a little bit, right. Luna's back with them obviously, and you know, A gotta scored a for them on the weekend, so you know that that could be one that gets you through those late kickoffs.
Speaker 1: And uh, I will circle back Atlanta and Chicago. Atlanta favored at home at a plus one twenty four draws a plus two ninety, the fire a plus one eighty one. What are you envisioning in this one other than probably the total going over?
Speaker 4: Um, yeah, I don't know, hard to hard to.
Speaker 2: Tell, uh huh. Your diplomacy for either team?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I said, I mean, it's that's why I figure you might get a lot of goals scored. And of course, now that we say that, it's probably gonna be like one mil. It was announced this hour Charlotte gets the All Star Game in twenty twenty six. Thirtieth All Star matchup is going to be next summer at b of A quote from Don Garber from the league, they're excited. League record seventy four, four to seventy nine when they had the matchup against lag to start. Quote from David Tepper two sentences long. Made the announcement at a press conference today with a lot of folks with the last name of Tepper, Charlotte Mayor Vy Lyles, Secretary of Commerce, co chair of the Charlotte Sports Foundation, marking the first ever All Star Game played at b OF a Daton opponent obviously announced at a later time, photos and video having been released week long celebration Governor Josh Stein from North Carolina with a couple of quotes by Lyles, a couple of quotes, Will Pitts a couple of quotes, and they discussed what's going on with David Tepper as we await the twenty twenty five All Star Game coming up a week from today at Q two in Austin in front of a smaller than it should be crowd of probably twenty thousand and change. So that was the news that came out of Major League Soccer this morning, is that they now know where they're going for the All Star game next year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Charlotte's you know there there's a buzz there certainly right like that that place gets uh, it's it's one of the rare cases, I guess. Well at Lanta is one of them. Seattle is another one of them right where the football stadium, even if it's not necessarily going to be the long term because I think there's some discussions right about a soccer specific stadium there, but I think it works for them right like they they can, they have the opportunity to draw the big crowds and uh and and Charlotte kind of regularly does that as well too. It's it's noisy, it's it's a nice kind of compact city.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, there's a lot to like about that, I think.
Speaker 1: And pars to your point, I think at the skills and everything that's going to be on Apple, So keep an eye on that. The thoughts in the timeline from once again your fellow, your fellow Jordi Alex looks like Rodrigo de Paul deal very very close, depending on who you follow on social media. Gustin a Duel is confirming a four year deal right now, and Gaston has over a million followers on the twitters done deal sign with four years nothing like nothing confirmed confirmed, but everybody's leaning to that four year deal right now. For Britzio Romano twenty minutes ago closing, he's using closing in on Rodrigo de Paul being Messy and friends next signing Athletic COO Madrid have accepted the proposal, according to Forbritziy Ormano, talks already advanced reported last week. Now deal almost done, final details being sorted on a four and then here we go. So for Britzio is like here we go as close Gaston a duel is like not it's confirmed, it's a four year deal. And so now with Rodrigo de Paul coming in, this my guess is and I was talking with Jamie Watson from Apple about this last week because he was getting ready to call the Messian Friends match last weekend. This is going to cause one of two things to happen in Major League Soccer, and specifically with Messi and Friends. So let me, let me, let me say, let me say my theory here, and you tell me if I'm if I'm loopy or not. One of two things is going to happen Major League Soccer is going to announce at some point that they're going to go to four dp's. That's theory number one. Theory number two is that Luis Suarez, who is a high TAM and right now Messi and friends, last time we checked out a little bit more than three million in Garber bucks available, they have three million in AM available. They signed Rodrigo de Paul this year to a pro rated AM deal, sign him as a you know, a high a high salary AM player. Then for the remaining three years of the deal he turns into a DP or he's a high TAM and folks get bought down to where it's navigable and what have you?
Speaker 2: So or and choice three would be that both happen.
Speaker 1: What do you think gets laid out with this Rodrigo de Paul deal. Luis Sarez retires at the end of this year, goes south to operate the team in South America that he and Messi have created from whole cloth.
Speaker 2: Where do you see this going?
Speaker 1: By the time the crystal ball is a woven over and we see the face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I thought I heard or saw something somebody reporting, maybe that it was Bousquets, who would be bought down. Uh huh, But I think that's the right that's the right thinking. I think a DP will be go to a TAM deal and then that would allow him to come in as a DPA.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so we'll keep an eye on Rodrigo de Paul. They're saying it's a four, not quite over the line, but it's here.
Speaker 2: We go close.
Speaker 1: All right, So break down your week for us one more time. Let us know what's going on on the weekend. What you're doing tonight, what you're doing Saturday, what you're doing Sunday. Listen, let everybody know, Let every righty know, let's go what's going on?
Speaker 4: Yeah, on tonight on Saturday. No Sunday night soccer because of the All Star game, right, so we'll have a Sunday night off. Although I'm on the desk during the day Sunday, but yeah, I'm on all match day twenty five, twenty six, all as what is it? Lena Richie would would say, all.
Speaker 2: Night long, all night long?
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely true. That's the last thing you needed was me singing on a match week week. But uh but yeah, so it's it's gonna be it's gonna be chaos. It's MIDWEK weekend, All Star and then week again everything, so we'll catch up with you on the flip side.
Speaker 4: And then before you know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Leaks. Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Leak's Cup begins on the twenty ninth, Yes, sir, so we have Activity tonight, So Leak's Cup is thirteen days away. Action tonight, Action this weekend, and then it's All Star and then it's Action next weekend and then Leak's Cup.
Speaker 2: All of this, all of this chaos is going on here, Dylan, it is and we're here for it. Uh soccer, Yes, it is the summer? What? What? What? What? Oh? Shoot? What is? What is? What's the hashtag that they were using on Univision? Uh?
Speaker 1: Summer and what's the what's the word for summer? And Spanish? I'm losing my mind because I can't remember what it is. I think it's el Verano Day Football, I think is what they were doing. So that was Elverdno Day Football, Summer of soccer. As always, my friend, it's great to catch up with you, to talk about anything and everything, going from Newcastle to Major League Soccer and can Shamp and all points in between and.
Speaker 2: Putting up with all of my weird theories. Be safe.
Speaker 1: Then we will catch up with you after All Star. We'll talk about All Star and what went wrong and how they didn't finish the game in Austin with a home run derby. All right, buddy, all right, be good, Dylan Butler and Dylan's gonna go drink coffee and do things. But yeah, they did not finish. They're not going to finish the All Star Game in Austin with a home run derby. They should or they should do something. Look, just go back. I'll promote it again next week after the match up against Charlotte. But go back and listen to our fixes for the MLS All Star Game.
Speaker 2: Their gold.
Speaker 1: They are mandatory and that's what made juleague Soccer should do. But we did find out that Major League Soccer is heading to Charlotte next next season for the thirtieth annual All Star Game. Along those lines, Tomorrow at nine point fifteen, Will Pologic, play by play, voice of Charlotte FC on the radio, is gonna be on with us.
Speaker 2: He's going to talk about Patrick Adjumong.
Speaker 1: He'll talk about the hernia, and he'll talk about navigating the hernia, and he'll discuss the move to Darby County, Dean Smith, the matchup coming up on the weekend, and All Star, So it's All Star, Aujimong and Atlanta the three A's with Will Pelagic tomorrow at nine fifteen because he's got to get to practice after what happens tonight and get ready for what's going on on the weekend nine five tomorrow ish. Somewhere in there be like Willie Davis, the head coach of the North Carolina Courage in USLWU twenty three's they're playing for a national championship. So we're going to have Charlotte FC with Will Pologic leading off.
Speaker 2: At nine point fifteen after the opening monologue.
Speaker 1: Then Willie Davis, head coach of North Carolina Courage you twenty threes, he's going to join us before the beginning of the Power Hour with Nino and Nico. So Will Pologic, Willie Davis our number one tomorrow and then it's going to be Nino and Nico in the second section in our number two in the Power Hour tomorrow, and we'll kind of go through what happened with it Lanty United as well opening monologue, all those kinds of things we'll find out what happened with Charlotte last night too, which would will tomorrow will have been last night, which is actually tonight, so we've got that going on, so it's a full show. Tomorrow, we'll talk about it, Landy United, talk about Major League Soccer.
Speaker 2: We've got Will coming on to talk about Charlotte. We've got Willy Davis talking about.
Speaker 1: North Carolina, Courage You twenty threes, Nino and Nico talking about everything going on worldwide transfers, the day in Major League Soccer. Today we'll talk about tomorrow with Nico Moreno from Pulso Sports at Heart ten thirty tomorrow, So.
Speaker 2: That show is stacked.
Speaker 1: Friday, it is hopefully catching up with our friends at Beyond Goals Entering and also catching up hopefully with our friends from Major League Soccer as we get you ready once again for the weekend where the folks come down I eighty five to take on at Lanty United, and then it is All Star and then we'll keep an eye on that, and then it is Seattle coming to town. So next Thursday is going to be fun because Nico will be talking about Seattle coming to Atlanta to take on Atlanta United. So that is that's the next couple of days anyway, when it comes to everything going on here in the SDHAM universe, Thank you, Yes, Elvedano Day.
Speaker 2: Football, Day Football.
Speaker 1: Jared is hopped in and this is what happens when you're two time zones away and you get no just the.
Speaker 2: Fact that you're coming.
Speaker 1: You're coming in in the final half hour of the show now, as opposed to like the first hour and then having to leave or late and then leaving and doing whatever. So for you, it's like eight thirty in the morning now and you're coming to discuss things as opposed to doing Irish goodbyes in the East.
Speaker 2: I can still do Iris and you have to be different and you have been.
Speaker 1: It's just different for you because it's eight thirty leading into nine o'clock as opposed to ten thirty leading into eleven o'clock. Correct, we spent we spent the first hour discussing economics down here. Why Thiago Almada, Landy United and Land United being owed a lot of money?
Speaker 5: Probably, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That's still not getting paid.
Speaker 5: Ranting about this yesterday with Jason, I get in a sense like, look, you can you can appeal and those of you of the legal persuasion will know you can appeal anything. It boggles my mind that in a situation like this that an appeal takes longer than five seconds. Yeah, because it feels very dry unless there's stuff we don't know that like, hey, you paid for that player, right right, You agreed to them out right right? Have you paid him now? Or have you paid the team now? You should pay the team?
Speaker 2: What if we didn't?
Speaker 5: What if we didn't, well, you have to pay the team, okay, all right, we ruled you should pay the team, all right? What if we appealed? How does that appeal take long as in five seconds? And shout out to the good news is Atlanta is in a financial situation where Atlanta can ride out the bullshit of this very well, Like Atlanta is not some small team in Central or South America or in England or god knows wherever or else where they might have generated a once in a lifetime prospect, sold in for a bunch of money and then gotten stiffed and then they're like, okay, well we needed that money for renovations, for improvements to the academy, to pay wages for the guys that are still here. Thank got Atlanta is a good financial shape where John Texter is not screwing them over the barrel financially by refusing to pay money. Yeah, and I look, if if the money comes down the line here where where where letting the Madrid pays the money to Texters Group, and if that money isn't immediately in Atlanta's bank account, like, I don't know what you do at that point? Do you go back and like open up an entire new line of appeals of hey, not only have we not been paid they sold the guy they bought from us and didn't pay for, made money on the deal and didn't pay us anything that they owed.
Speaker 1: But the larger question is where are they in the queue?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: That yes, and that's that was gonna be the next thing I was gonna ask, is you know where are they in the queue? Because non zero chance. Look, there's a non zero chance if if but a fog slash Crystal Palace slash, they all slash. John Texture hasn't paid Atlanta, non zero chance that there are other clubs they haven't paid to, and some of those clubs might be first in line. That's okay, because they might have had a like a chronologically speaking, a going back in time longer complaint. Also, they might literally need money to function. Mm hm, completely a possibility there, dude. I have no idea. I have no idea how to appeal like that. Doesn't just go no, we've been over this, pay the money, yeah, but whatever. I'm happy for Thiago though, you know, like Almada is getting to live the dream now of playing h of playing in Europe for one of the top clubs, one of the most famous managers in Europe. And I'm happy.
Speaker 2: For the kid.
Speaker 5: But I also want my money.
Speaker 2: I want my money.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mm hmmm. So tell John Texter to make that check out to any United and beat mm hmm. Get it done. M hm. Also pay all the other people who they may or may not owe money to.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It's a separating thing, though, because, yeah, I'm very happy for Thiago because he deserves, he has played his way to deserve being that kind of payday and that kind of opportunity to live his dream. Good for him. I don't want that to be lost in the bickering about the money. Is still because John Textra and paint is debts and pulling a low key Foster Gillette.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Alex is absolutely true in his assessment of this. You need to get the paper boy from Better Off Dead to collect the that's two dollars.
Speaker 2: I want my two dollars.
Speaker 1: I need to get that drop. Thank you Alex for reminding me about that. Just so folks know the total revenue percentage and this this, this is. These are the numbers that came out at the end of the calendar year of twenty twenty four from Eagle. They had one hundred and seventeen million dollars or pounds or whatever the format is.
Speaker 5: I think it's euros matters when you get to that much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred and seventeen million euro, one hundred and seventeen and a half million euro in total revenue. Then you had personnel costs which were almost one hundred percent of your revenue, ninety nine million euro in personnel costs.
Speaker 5: But I mean a lot. I think a lot. I think you'd find a lot of clubs run like that.
Speaker 1: Ebitt Dah was was a net was a loss of forty six million euro.
Speaker 5: I think you would find a lot of clubs run right along that. If they're making profit, it ain't much, or they might be losing some money. Again, owning a sports franchise is a long term investment. You don't own a sports franchise to flip it in two or three years. You own a sports franchise with the intention of owning it for fifteen twenty years seeing the value appreciate substantially. Go back and look at where Arthur Blank paved for the Falcons back in the day versus what they're worth now. Go back and look at what almost any of these professional clubs are worth now versus what they were worth twenty years ago. Yeah, you buy a club and you hang on to it for fifteen twenty years.
Speaker 2: Absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Trading players in the first six months of the last fiscal year thirty four point seven million euro and that is down window to window sixty three percent had to do with first six months of the financial year selling Jcobrien to Everton, selling Sarda Strasburg, Jeffino de Botafogo, Mama Balde to Brest incentives worth two point two million euro. By December of thirty one to twenty three they had ninety four point nine barcolat psg Leucaba de Leipsig and Fiver to Bournemouth. So that was say that was player acquisitions, but first six months of the fiscal year last year, ending New Year's Eve twenty twenty four, they operated at a loss of one hundred and a minus one hundred and seventeen million year million euros.
Speaker 2: So that is that is an Eagle.
Speaker 1: That is a press release put out March twenty seven of this year. First half twenty twenty four results nevertheless impacted by lower players sales activity over the first six months of the financial year and changes in the scope of consolidation following asset disposals of Leon Feminine, the Valet Arena and Rain to Michelle Kan So Eagle Football Group it's all. The document itself is public, it's on their website. But anyway, that's the first half results. And then after that in June they transferred Ryan Cherokee to Manchester City and they transferred i mean sorry to Hellas Verona. The Cherokee transfer alone is like eleventy billion dollars. The Cherokee transfer alone forty two and a half million euros, six million bonuses, added a fifteen percent bonus on any future so a fifteen percent sellon. So the money is there in the Ryan Cherokee transfer if they wanted to slide that along too.
Speaker 2: So that's that's where we are.
Speaker 1: But the larger questions once again, and Alex is absolutely correct, you need the paper boy. You got to figure out where you are in the queue. Yeah, you're owed the money. It is currently appealed. It is Eagles right to do that. But it's to the point now where you need either Judge Watn or Judge Hatchett and get this get this issue done. We've been kind of drifting back and forth Jared about tonight in Major League Soccer. We kind of blew through SI. Yeah, it is Atlanta and Chicago. What's on your mind?
Speaker 5: Should have win the game? You won two straight at home going back and I know that's I know that's been a minute because he played five straight on the road and three of them went about a sideways as humanly possible. But you pulled two draws out of the last two of those, which is better than losses. But you you need you have to basically win all your home games.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 5: There's if you want to, if you want to not even make the playoffs, but be in the conversation for like in the hunt, because you blew a lot of home games early in the season that you didn't win. You should, you should, It would behoove you to win this game. How you do that? That's a great question. That's that's a great question. I think it seems like the last I've heard, it seems like Brad New's anna'll be back for tonight, although Jaden Hibbert made a great impression for his future. Yes, I know we got we got real intimate yesterday in our discussions about about who should be coming back arsus who should not be coming back for Atlanta next year. But as for the guys you have there now, I'm I'm I still love the belief of play the kids. Yeah, it sounds like I think Derek Williams is getting back in practice. I'm interested how you slot that back line together now because you've given up one goal off of a set piece, And granted DC and Toronto are not exactly offensive juggernauts, but he gave up one goal off a set piece from those and in one of those fraand Morales was arguably your bann of the match. Does he go back to the bench now? For Derek Williams, do you keep him in there? But if you go three at the back. When you were going three at the back and it was working. Matt Edwards was playing as a right side center back and basically had that damn thing on lock that put he put that position in the Stanard recliner. So do you go back to three at the back and figure that out? Maybe Derek playing in the middle kind of playing you know, tank commander, do you stick with four? How do you play this? Because I don't know, I don't know how you want to to line this up. If you're Atlanta United against Chicago team that would lead goals, which would be great if Atlanta had a functioning offense despite spending all the money in in in the coffers, it would be it would be great for you to to put up three or four goals. And I think Chicago will give you the opportunities, but you actually have to take them. In Atlanta has not been consistently good at taking them.
Speaker 1: So it was you you're dealing with in Chicago. And it looks like we might be getting Kieren Maguire on the show next week to talk about economics.
Speaker 2: Derek.
Speaker 1: Not a hat, not not a pleasant thought from Derek on the Magic eight Ball last time.
Speaker 5: I'm I try. I try and be more. I try and be leaning more to the optimistic side of things while try and keeping it in the realm of realism and trying to thread that need. And it's tricky sometimes, But I don't blame people for feeling that way right now because of what you have been given this year. Yeah, doesn't mean it's gonna last that way forever. But when you have spent the money that you've spent, and again you give up one goal in the last two games on the road, Like if you give up one goal over one hundred and eighty minutes and it was a set piece, and it's it's just a good it's a night least when nicely works set piece, good delivery, good screen action, free header ish happens. Yeah, you give up one goal over one hundred eighty minutes on the road, you have to win one of those games. You have to You have to find a goal somewhere. You cannot be in this league where it is hard to win on the road. I know you've had this. I've had this debate with plenty of people about you know, other teams went on the road. I'm like, yes, they do. It's it doesn't mean it's not easy. It doesn't mean it's not hard. Just because other teams do it doesn't make it easy. Atlanta had done it in the past. But when you give up one goal in one hundred and eighty minutes on the road against two teams that are down there in the cellar with you, you have to win at least one of those games, and you didn't. You have to find goals tonight where you find them?
Speaker 6: Yeah, great question, fantastic question, because I would like to say, well, yeah, that does forty fifty billion dollars to sput on attack.
Speaker 5: Should have come from there. It should, but it hasn't consistently, and I don't know how you fix that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, last time out, No, I was gonna say last time out, Chicago initially allegedly lined up in a four three three, but like I said, that's just staring at a graphic because you know that, uh, things are gonna change once the whistle blows. And it was a matchup where San Diego went to town and Hugo Kuiper's obviously you're sitting there and it's like, okay, it's Kuiper's, Zinkernagle Gudieras, And it was a four to three to three last time out, So it was Gutman, Elliott Rodgers and Boso at the back, midfield Goudiera's Mauricio Pineda, who's been a pain in the butt in the past, and o and Ora Hell then three up top Bamba Kuiper's Zinkernagle. If it is a four to three three, then are you looking possibly at either you know, are you matching that four three three or are you going three center backs and trying to make sure that you've got folks that are paying attention to Kuiper's and Zinkernagle or uh Bart drifting back? How are you looking at this defensively with this attack with all these different dudes coming.
Speaker 2: At you.
Speaker 5: For Atlanta, If if you have Derek Williams back and if he's one hundred percent, I'm curious if you go back to that five in the back, look, maybe stick him in the middle play Luis bram I would imagine on the left side, and then maybe stick Matt Edwards on the right side of the three in the back, because that what I thought worked well in that homestand which was great for a minute there, Yeah, until you went to to to New York and against Red Bulls and then watched all the all of that burned down. What was really fun there for a minute was Saba playing as a wing back. Yeah, was not going to give you covers a wing back, but he's going to give you on predictability and borderline reckless decision making. Yes, but he does it in the final third, which is what I can live with. Again. My issue has been so often that Ronnie Diler will talk about how Atlanta United should be more more risk taking in the final third, Like you're in the final third, drive it, somebody play that risky through ball that maybe it comes off, maybe it doesn't, but if it does, it's a game breaking ball. Take those chances. If you're Atlanti United in the attacking third. Instead, it feels like they're afraid to do it. And the place where they seem to be taking risky your chances is in the defending into the field. And it is breathtaking, the mind boggling to me that when we see the mistakes some of some of the mistakes they've made, like Almoron in New York at Red bull Rato hell Almaron against DC where Efra had to step in a block a shot on goaleh where you know he drops way back into the right backspot for some ungodly reason because he's chasing the ball and he has to have the ball and he's playing a square ball back to center back and leaving it short multiple times, Like why is that where you're taking risky plays? Why is that the place you're making decisions that are not safe? And I get it when you're playing out of the back, like you are going to take risks, but the fact that you're doing it there and basically almost refusing to do it in the attacking half is it makes my brain hurt. You would love if Saudi Arabia had not broken Jay Fortune because you would love to have him here because you have been like you have been mediocre in the midfield. You you, DC is paying a DP way for a guy in your midfield who has not been the difference maker that you necessarily need him to be. Bartuctually, like I said, has has answered the bell in the second half of the second half of the first half of the years whatever however you want to break it in. When Ronnie Diala took the gloves off, Barsley seems to have answered the bell but your midfield has not been bossing things like you need it to. And so yeah, we can talk about how you want to line up that that back line all day long, but if you are not going to be good enough in the midfield, then you're going to get overrun.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 5: And whether or not you go that three or four is can also depend on do you want to people sitting in the midfield or one person sitting single double pivot however you want to figure it out. However you want to kind of flood that midfield and put Chicago on a defensive.
Speaker 1: Other matchups in Major League Soccer, you've got Charlotte, DC, Sincy, Messi and friends. Messi and Friends. Still are they pulling away a little bit as a favorite? It's still on the plus side at tqu all, but their favorite Red Bulls revs. Purple Team NYC, Philly, Montreal, Houston, Vancouver, Minnesota hosting LAFC. Their favorite at home on the plus side, Nashville and Crewe. Nashville is actually a minus side favorite. Last time somebody was a favorite against Crewe was last week against Cincy in Hell is reel and Crewe designed.
Speaker 5: Since he just botched another two goal lead, Yeah, playoffs and ish the bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Crewe is a book. So get this tonight. And the numbers have changed since the show started. Nashville is a minus one oh two at home against Crewe. Crewe is a plus two fifty on the road the draws of plus two seventy five. They're riding the idea that Sam Surge and honeymoot Tar gonna score a boatload of goals tonight to get that minus one oh two. I would lean Crew in that one. I legitimately would either at the draw and at plus two seventy five or the outright at plus two fifty.
Speaker 5: Crew sitting in a fourth place, but like two points off top of the East, and I feel like Crew are slipping into that Seattle range because like the Seattle's in fourth, but Seattle is like a fair number of points off, like they're nine points off, ten points off of San Diego. But I feel like they're slipping into that Seattle thing. Where Like if I ask people associated or fans of the crew, I'll hear about things like, ah, man, we gotta watch out for this, Like we have this problem. We have these problems. We have a B and C. This is bad, like this could be better, blah blah blah. Bro, you're sitting two points off the top of the table. Seattle is the team that does this that like is like wringing their hands about things and still sitting in the top half of the playoff picture every year. The problems you have are not the problems of others, and I need you to understand. I need you appreciate that the problems you have are minor compared to other teams problems. Yeah, it could be so much worse for you.
Speaker 2: It would be.
Speaker 5: Saying Lewis, you could be the Galaxy, you could be Atlanta. Yes, your problems are not real problems.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do want to discuss it picks.
Speaker 1: Yes, before you do, you have your Irish goodbye schedule the next couple of minutes.
Speaker 5: Yes, I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So before you go, I do want to I do want to show the archive collection from Adidas.
Speaker 2: That is going on with Major League Soccer right now.
Speaker 1: And this is this is off of the Instagram account, so it's got like movement and things like that. So I'm staring at the jerseys. I love San Jose's. I love the San Jose jersey.
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't love having this moving sequence here where the pictures keep changing where the where like each frame on that that that's that grid of nine keeps changing. So if you look at one, yeah, when it's moving, if you look at one, like in the middle was the Dallas Byern, but then it changes and something else is in the middle, it pisses me off to no wind.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then I found I moved forward. So here are the individuals. That's Minnesota, Minnesota.
Speaker 5: It's a throwback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a throwback to the Kicks Jersey any as days, all right, Rapids they went with the green, which was a good play.
Speaker 5: It is rapids man would try.
Speaker 1: Yes, rapids Man with the green Charlotte. Do they deserve an archive?
Speaker 2: You're not old?
Speaker 5: I mean we did the same thing with Tampa Bay Rays. Like when Tampa Bay wears a throwback, that isn't the nineteen ninety seven throwback. Yeah, that was white with rainbow and the Manta ray on the front.
Speaker 2: You know, the Manta ray was the best look.
Speaker 1: I still have the golf shirt, the hard hat crew jersey is always is always stellar.
Speaker 2: The Orca for Seattle, Orca is.
Speaker 5: A good throwback logo. The little cartoon Orca is always fun. I like the shoulders on it too. Different. Yeah, Dallas Bern always.
Speaker 1: Clear, Yes, great, Yeah, Dallas Byrne right there, that always works. And I've got a Dallas byrn sweatshirt somewhere. Uh DC United went basic.
Speaker 5: I love this Homi Morano era.
Speaker 2: I understand that.
Speaker 1: Uh, Nashville to your point, I think you were right, and I think this is Jacob Schaffelberg by the way. Uh, I think you were correct. They should have gone with the Nashville Diamonds.
Speaker 5: I would have loved them too, And it might have been a licensing thing. It might have It might have been a choice. I like this logo by the way, better yeah than the than the octagon logo, and I forget it was one of the Nashville Riders brought that up as well, And I agree completely the sound wave logo from Nashville. I a hundred times over, loved that better than their standard logo. And you, well, you want to change the color scheme on this to match that that gold and dark blue. I'm totally okay with that. I so much prefer that logo.
Speaker 1: The clash is fantastic. There is no parallel. This is my number one.
Speaker 5: No, this is this is number one. This is a this is a walking trapper keeper and I love it absolutely.
Speaker 1: And then the Revs with their finished with all of the the zubaz Revs. Jersey is the other one. So you can't you can't go wrong. You can't go wrong with the Zubaz Revs.
Speaker 5: The easy conversation to have is if it were Atlanta, what would you do and you had so much to draw on because you have the Chiefs back in the day, you have the Apollos, you have the Atlanta Attack, you have the silver Backs. You could have gone in a lot of direction if you wanted to do one for Atlanta, I would. I wish Atlanta would get one. That is kind of that throwback look. That is paying tribute to the former clubs that were here, because everything in the past is a foundation for what you have now, even if it is not a large part of the foundation, it is still a part of that said foundation, as these clubs will attest to and these people in those communities will attest to who have been through the ring.
Speaker 1: Yep, so we got that. I'm booking guests at the same time that I'm talking to you. Looks like Jan Hernandez is going to be joining us from Stillwater, Oklahoma Friday morning batting leadoff because they are in the final four in the WPSL Championship, so semifinals and finals, and so Wan Hernandez is going to beat lead off with us on Friday from Stillwater, Oklahoma, so he might get the breakfast par at the hotel breaking everything down is there in the final four. They got the two wins in quick succession on the weekend, got out of the South Region to the South Region champs and so they'll be joining us tomorrow. So Willie p is going to join us tomorrow morning at nine to fifteen, and we're going to discuss Atlanta and Charlotte. Obviously, we've got to discuss what's happening tonight tomorrow. In addition to all of this, Willie Davis, head coach of North Carolina Courage You twenty three's joining us tomorrow because they are in the finals of the w League for the third year in a row. And then Nino and Nico will discuss world transfers, Major League socrawlet stuff in the Power Hour and Hour number two Friday, Jan Hernandez chattanoogefci's women at nine fifteen. Hopefully our friends from Beyond goals at nine thirty. Hopefully Major League Soccer ten gets ready for the weekend at ten thirty. So other matchups really quickly before you get out of here. Seattle, Colorado, Lag and Austin Portland, RSL, San Diego, Toronto, San Jose in Dallas.
Speaker 5: San Diego. Toronto is gonna be a war crime.
Speaker 2: Toronto is now at plus six fifty.
Speaker 5: By the way, I'm not touching that. No, that's a fun number. But yeah, Mike, San Diego has been better than I ever expected they would be. Obviously they're believing the blessed they Obviously they're better than you know expected. I was not sure that that how that build would work, but it had done the job because they're sitting on forty two points, two points clear of Minnesota, who's second in the West, and every nothing about my life makes sense right now, And I'll tell you right now, I'm I'm not a full believer in Minnesota. And it's not to say that I think Minnesota is a bad team. Minnesota clearly a good team. They know exactly what they're doing. Eric Ramsey knows exactly what he's doing and he has full buy in. My concern with Minnesota remains that when you get to the playoffs and teams get more pragmatic and kg I want to see what they do because they thrive so much without the ball that if they get in a situation with another team that basically is that dares them to carry them carry the game. I want to see how Minnesota does with it. Yeah. I don't know how they'll do with it. I'm not going to tell you they'll automatically lose. They might come out and be just fine, But so often I've seen them post these matches where it's a win, but it's like thirty percent of the ball and it's just hard to do in the playoffs. Yeah, it's kind of like it's kind of like being that all offense, no defense game in the NBA, and then you get to the playoffs for team actually trial defense. Mm hmm, it's like, oh, well see now it's kind of a different game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, like when like when, like when All Caps made their way through the regular season as an expansion team and cleared through the West. It's great in the one off, but then you get into a series and you get found out and you get work and people can find workarounds, and then you get bounced in a series and everybody sits there and goes, well, what's wrong. You're great in a one off situation, but then when people can adjust to you, how do you adjust in turn? And that makes that makes the issue, at least.
Speaker 5: To me anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it appears that Rodrigo de Paul, according to says Luis Merlow, is gonna be heading.
Speaker 5: Just announce it. Yeah, don announced the fourth DP. We know you want to do it.
Speaker 2: Fifteen Yeah, it's Gaston Duel. We mentioned gastone Jule said it was going to be.
Speaker 1: A four year deal, so probably a half comes in in the window, half this year and then three after that.
Speaker 5: There's no way. I don't know that there's a way you get him without without it being a DP. So either they're going to sell someone, buy someone down somehow, or just announce a fourth DP and open things up for everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fifteen million euro is what says Luis Marlow is reporting plus add ons contract.
Speaker 5: For four in a way. Hell, you're not dping that. Yeah, there's no way out, but no seriously out a fourth DP. Do you know much fun this window would be if everyone gets a fourth DP like July seventeenth, Hey, everyone gets a fourth designated player? And you would you would do that, assuming that like teams have known about it, like would have known if that were the case.
Speaker 2: You're ready to pound, yeah at.
Speaker 5: A fourth DP and watch this summer just go. Hey, that doesn't even include the fact that a Landy United needs to basically like open the back of the C one thirty and just start pushing people out there.
Speaker 1: You go, see, I mean, I mean, so that's where we are, So.
Speaker 5: Not not hating on Minnesota as a team and saying they're bad, just like curious how they do if other teams force them to carry water for extended periods of time, kind of like some of those late twenty teams New York Red Bulls teams that were really really good, but when they got pulled out of their comfort zone it got weird.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, so what are you doing to Are you going to be watching at five thirty five forty local time? Are you going to be watching at Landy United Chicago Fire?
Speaker 5: Probably? And then just skipping over to the RSL game, which has worked out beautifully for me. Oh, because I've been getting it Landy nighted game. Yeah, five thirty. Yeah, it's great time wise. Yeah, it's zero complaints. And then oh that game's wrapping up. And then on my my my iPhone's like live live events as that game is wrapping up, I get the little pop up of starting soon, or I'm like, hey baby, hey, there are defeatus since I moved out here, so I guess who's not moving back? Wow, I'm one too straight. Actually, wow they got a scored last week.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, So tomorrow it is Willie p Willie Davis, Nino and Nico and we'll talk about it, Laney United and other things. Let me go through transfers and what to watch, and then we will be.
Speaker 2: Back at it again tomorrow.
Speaker 1: A all right, I'll see it, thanks dude, as Jared, So Jared comes in and crashes the party. H what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it in your gossip rumor? And then you w into Liverpool expected to rival Newcastle for hugo akatk We mentioned that with Dylan mentioned that with alex Esak not for sale in this window apparently possibly probably that's according to Sky but once again we talked about one hundred and twenty million.
Speaker 2: Magpies feel the leaking.
Speaker 1: According to the Telegraph, the Magpies feel the leaking of the one hundred and twenty million pound interest into the public domain is intended to unsettle Alexander Esak, as well as that Katik. Liverpool have made inquiries about Ali Watkins, Victor Osimhin, Joan Visa and Rodrigo not Rodrigo de Paul who's apparently heading to Messi and friends. Napoli have informed Liverpool on a deal for Darwin Nunez can be considered off for Britzier Romano. Luis Diaz has made it clear he wants to leave Liverpool after the club rejected a fifty eight point six million pound bid from Bayern. Munich leads have reached an agreement and principle for Sean Long's staff from Newcastle Spurs, rivaling Inter Milan for twenty three year old defender Cony Deventer, Born with holding out for fifty nine million pounds for Ilia Zabarny, who is wanted by PSG. Chelsea ready to begin a clear out with Joel Felix in talks over return to Benfica and In Kunk, who also set to lead Manchester United, have registered their interest in signing Douglas Louise this summer, with Everton also keen on the twenty seven year old at Juve. Liverpool and Ibrahima Conate have rejected a lucrative approach from the Saudi pro league Reds have put a forty three million and a half pound price tag on cont for anybody interested this summer. Soswallow and Andrea Pinamonte attracting interest from west Ham, Brentford also inquiring. There's interest from Leeds and signing Spanish striker Gonzalo Garcia on loan from Real Madrid. Nottingham Forest have made Villa's U twenty one midfielder Jacob Ramsey their number one target in this window. Let's check with the gossip bruomer in a Nuindow and everything else that is out there in the ether with our friends. Like I said, obviously we mentioned what's going on with the transfer to Messian friends. Yuefa his bann fk arsenal Tivat from TI ten years from European competition requested FIFA upgrade the suspension to a global one follows charges against the Montenegrin club for match fixing. We mentioned the approach for Ekitik by Liverpool leading target. If Esok is not possible, Liverpool have approached both Newcastle and Frankfort to understand both situations. Esoch is the priority. According to Ben Liverpool quickly will proceed with ekait K if they determine it as impossibleble this summer. Newcastle have had a seventy million pekat K rejected, still trying to agree to a fee. Liverpool ready to advance on kaiti K quickly once they determine Esesoch's clarity. Richard Hughes to make the final call soon within put from Michael Edwards also Ipswich regeltable approaches from Brentford yesterday on Omari Hutchinson had a thirty five million pounds legation clause valid until five o'clock five o'clock yesterday or today. Brent for chose not to trigger. Failed to get it close get close to the payment terms despite matching the valuation Ipswich clear and talks a significant portion of the fee required up front. Brent for still wished to try. Ipswich wanted to stay talks expected to continue. Liverpool pushing to sign Salford City striker will write for a six figure sum. Several Premier League clubs are interested. Liverpool advanced also to Arsenal or recently in the mix, both clubs pushing to get a deal done. Bournemouth confirmed Georgie Petrovich has joined from Chelsea on a five year deal twenty five million pound fee so it only goes five million across their books every single year. Brighton's June de Jong has joined Airdaviz side Excelsior Rotterdam on a season long loan. Latest on Mboomoh is that that is still being discussed. Levi I Callwell believes Chelsea's win in the Club World Cup could give them amnum challenge for the title and for Champions League. Villa interested in Garnaco. Sunderland exploring a move for Lever Cusan's granted Shakup face competition from Neom. Shaka has three years left on his lever Cues and deal open to an exit. Watford exploring a deal to sign Ashley Young at the age of forty as a free Paulo Petzolano is going to be the final call. No concerns about his age or fitness, and once again yesterday Darby confirmed Patrick Agiman on a four year deal.
Speaker 2: Now let's see if we have Nate Skills Challenge roster. Yeah, Apple TV.
Speaker 1: On the Skills Challenge and we have the sponsors and all that kind of stuff that are that laid out there. So on the twenty second nine o'clock Skills Challenge Liga mki's Apple on Apple TV in season passes, it was in the timeline asking where you could see Skills Challenge and stuff Apple.
Speaker 2: It's going to be there all Star game.
Speaker 1: Nothing on who's going to be calling what and where that we know of yet we mentioned the archive collection. Let's see if h unless on air, do we have our pairings?
Speaker 2: We do know.
Speaker 1: We do, however, know Jess Charmon is going to be calling the match tonight on Apple TV. So set up multiple devices and please listen to Jess and listen to Mike and Jason all at the same time. So one device on Jess Apple, one device watching on Apple setting local radio to Mike and Jason. Okay, so here's your match. Here's your match lineups for all of your referees. San Diego, Toronto. Elis Pennington is in the middle, Cameron Blanchard, Jeremy Hansen your a. R z Allen Chapman is your fourth. Michael Radchuck and Jonathan Johnson are upstairs Timbers and RSL Alexis Da Silva is in the middle, Gerard Cader, le Buill, Stephen McGonagall your ars. Timothy Ford is your fourth, Soren Stoutchekt TJ's a Blocky upstairs Galaxy and Austin Ricardo Fierro in the middle. Chris Elliott, Diego Blosch your AARs. Trevor Wiseman your fourth, Kevin Stotton, Craig Lowry upstairs, Sanders and Colorado, Lorenzo Hernandez in the middle, leaz arfa Nick Balser your ar. Servando Berna is your fourth. Daniel Radford, Joshua pat Lack upstairs Nashville and Crew Ricardo Monteo Aria in the middle. Corey Parker, Kyle Atkins your ars. Or Sinda Mendoza is your fourth, Greg Doptka, Favio Tovar upstairs Minnesota, La Pierre Looke Lozier is the man in the middle. Stephan Tanaka fronk Ian McKay your ars. Atahanya Ya is your fourth, Jorge Gonzalez, Robert Schapp upstairs, Houston and Vancouver, Ruby el Vasquez in the middle, Joseta Silva, Jason White your AARs Gerald floor is your fourth. Is smell el Fat and Tom Supple are upstairs, Philadelphia and Montreal. Gueta Gonzalez Junior in the middle, while Heatherly Justin Howard your ars. Fotis Bezakas is your fourth. Soren Storage TJ. Zablocki upstairs, Orlando, New York City. Jire Marufo is.
Speaker 2: The man in the middle.
Speaker 1: Adam Win, count Johnny Fachini your ars, Elvis As Monovitch as your fourth. Kevin Stotton, Craig Lowry Stairs, Red Bulls and Revs. Sergey Boyko is the man in the middle. Corey Rockwell, Eric weissbrod your ars JC is your fourth, Unis Maracci, Melissa Beck upstairs Cincinnati and Messi and Friends. Lucas Apollo the man in the middle, Nick Ranga, Tyler why Rosterick your Ar's John Freeman is your fourth. David Barry, Jonathan Johnson upstairs, Charlotte, d C United. Chris Penso the man in the middle. Corey Richardson, Mike Nickerson, your ars. John Mattow is your fourth, Michael Radjack, Meghan Mullen upstairs, Atlanta United, Chicago Fires, Serge Demon chuck Man in the middle for this one, Logan Brown, Andrew Bigelow your ars, Marcus DEELIVERI your fourth. J C. Rivero, Brian Dunn upstairs. And those are your assignments for match day twenty five or so match week nineteen anyway, So let me see.
Speaker 2: Also you had your two's. That's uh.
Speaker 1: Do we have an announcement for the activity this weekend for folks that are playing. We do not have anything involving MLS next pro so MLS assignments. I want to see if I've missed anybody in match Day twenty five. Demianchuk, Penso Zapala, Boyko, Marufo Gonzales Vasquez, Lozier Montero, Aria, Hernandez, fierro Da Silva, Pennington, Remy Toushon this is one we don't have. Remy Tooshan is in the middle for San Jose Dallas, Cali Smith, Kevin Lock your airs. Victor Riebas is your fourth units, Maroaccchiine, Meghan Mullen upstairs. So those are your assignments for tonight in Major League Soccer. Like I said, obviously, it's going to be a full show tomorrow, will Polaja nine fifteen, Willie Davis, North Carolina Courage at nine for Nino and Nico in the Power Hour an hour number two and we'll discuss it Landy United and we'll kind of weave that into the conversation on Thursday. Chet Neugevsi's gonna bet lead off them and Jan Hernandez at nine fifteen On Friday from the Brettis Bar in Stillwater, Oklahoma, hopefully beyond goals menering at nine thirty MLS hopefully at ten will get you ready for theakend in hour number two and PLoP that out, all right, what's a watch?
Speaker 2: Where to watch it? How to watch it?
Speaker 1: I know we've gone long, and I apologize, all right, and we'll say hi to everybody and what everybody's got going on Wednesday, copa Suit.
Speaker 2: Americanas on be in at six and eight thirty.
Speaker 1: You can get b in from our friends at Finanates, FNTZ dot co slash soccer down here all the bens, Noster tells CEO. For the fans, taste say Liga one lega one mex Pro and Gold TV with our buddy Nino Torres all of those, and we have the call of Niverosittario winning the Intermanduo. We'll play that tomorrow with our buddy Nino Boulevard Palestino, Aleanza, Lima, Grammio six and eight thirty FS one, Seattle, Colorado at ten simulcast on Fox, the Portes, all the other mlses, Apple TVMLS Season Pass, Brighton and Hove, Albion and Stoke and a friendly at one o'clock on the Plus, Tulsa montere Bay at eight thirty. They are on the Plus. Five matches in League one tonight on the Plus Portland Greenville at six thirty, Knoxville Avy Alta at seven along with Chattanooga, tex owm In Westchester and Spokane. Madison and Charlotte are at eight. Scottish League Cup is on Paramount Plus at two forty five with Kilmarnock and Livingston. The quarterfinals of the Euro are on at three on Big Fox, Norway and Italy. Copoa America Feminina on at five and eight on FS one Bolivia Brasil, followed by Venezuela and Columbia. Man Thanks to Jared. Thanks to you, thanks to Dylan, and thanks to Tyler, and apparently what we did this morning in workshopping everything going on involving FIFA documents, our friends over to SNS have decided to turn that into a written thing that you can keep an eye on and follow through. Morning Loakville, Morning Alex, Morning CAFC, Morning Pars, Morning Jordan, and Jordan. To your point, never do business with eagle or silly John Texter again, I'm hoping that that might be the case. Morning Abbey, Morning Sharif from halfway around the world. Let's see. Let's see Morning Loaquville in Lokville with the legal documents down here. In US law, the party that drafted the agreement does not get to agree ambiguous language in the agreement or argue agree ambiguous language in the agreement. I'm guessing it was somewhat either Argentine, Swiss or both. Let's see Pars with the math, KEFC, Abbey more Local Morning four Card. Let's see, and there's Abby and there's more Locville. Yeah, I did know about how Augiemung and the hernia. Yeah, and holy subtext Batman, Uh, Alex, Abby Oh Abby, Before we go, the spports broad drive. I think it is not this Saturday, but next I believe drop off a new sports broad the pre match Tailgate Lot seventeen Faction Tailgate five oh one C three mission to increase access to sports and normalized needs and experiences at female athletes at all levels of play in all areas of sports. There's a link in our twitch pitch to the sports Bra Project to the TBP right there, and so it is at the July twenty sixth tailgate. So it is the Seattle tailgate with the sports Bra Project at Lot seventeen and the facton tailgate.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 1: So July twenty sixth tailgate, Alex and Pars and Alex, Derek, Morning, Derek and everybody trying to manifest a an AM five nine hattie and it means.
Speaker 2: Yacht wreckage around the Orca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is the fiftieth nniversary of Joss saw that. Yesterday I was having to dinner with the Boss and right there on the monitor and you have the three of them. You're gonna need a bigger boat an ad lib by Roy Scheider, by the way, need a bigger boat.
Speaker 2: That's an ad lib that was kept back at.
Speaker 1: It again nine oh five tomorrow morning, and we will chop up the segments of the show and you can go ahead and listen as you go. But yeah, we'll have the legalies down here and we'll have what we had with Dylan with the preview.
Speaker 2: You can listen to all that.
Speaker 1: You can listen to the show, rewatch the show, and thanks to all of you folks for begining a part of it. However you are accessing this large device or small on the YouTube's on the X, on the twitch or on audio. Yeah, that's some bad hat, Harry. You ain't kidding, brother, and that that was just the mayor did not know how to the mayor. I understand he's trying to dress for the situation.
Speaker 2: Needed a better tailor.
Speaker 1: Anyway, back at it again less than twenty two since it is the end of the show. We'll be back at it again tomorrow, covering everything in the midweek, get you ready for the weekend early.
Speaker 2: And often see the end of the show. That means I get to do this.
Speaker 1: Play safe, everybody, be safe. See at Mercedes Benz tonight. If you're here in town, watch, listen, be a part of it. We'll talk about it all tomorrow. Play Safe, mich plot Y