Speaker 1: Yet in the hell roads talking real soon.
Speaker 2: Last step from the feeling in the drill.
Speaker 1: That's the road telling your own burd step that's fine the car and that step I gonna standing.
Speaker 2: Im killed in the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Never got tyy out of lot.
Speaker 1: Of my thoughts about and I'm done waiting for the worst. But the first one card stops whaying, and the.
Speaker 2: Ships coming, and a step I've gover wants for the.
Speaker 1: Riding that some own lot of comfort, stop sound broking and a mina's go dang out wild that's a rote in the sais to.
Speaker 2: The brady out, and the things claim for.
Speaker 1: That moment in time.
Speaker 2: Then I final come back and throw me a line. A man, listen here, what is calling in real soon?
Speaker 1: I'm really here.
Speaker 2: It's just telling you.
Speaker 4: Don't stop sign broking at the mina start with dang out why that's a boat of the sails.
Speaker 1: To braddy out.
Speaker 2: And then the things claim.
Speaker 1: For that moment inside and that final come back and throw me a line. I shock, why.
Speaker 2: Not a number number? Good morning? How are you okay? I've got one more, one more gotta do it. It's one of those things. It's got to do it.
Speaker 1: So it.
Speaker 2: Just give me a moment. You're some of you have seen this. Oh, what the hell I gonna get back there? You go, and let's go with that. Whoa, that's way low quality. What the hell happened there? What the hell happened here? All right? Well, what the hell today? I was here at twenty four to seven yet fit and you met Arizona. Whew, quite a workout. By the way, I do not I do not do not promote those pieces of garbage. When I had my incarcerated in you know, hermia, and I was out for about a month and a half, fuckers terminated my contract to be a fucking personal trainer. Cocksuckers. This is Semper fry llc oh and by the way, it happened at their fucking gym. But anyway, moving on these creatine hydro chloride clean source supplements. This is my product. Clean source means exactly that, right, one ingredient, no adulterance, no multidextron. There's a lot of companies out there, a lot of supplement pharmaceutical, over the counter medicine that uses multodextrin to either why's my voice sounds so funny? Dry or get a certain texture to their products, vitamins, pills, capsules, whatever the case may be. You'll find silica. You find all kinds of stuff in there. So right there, this one is a pure product, clean source supplements. That simper Fry is the name of my hot sauce business and product line here. You can also find my book on SEMPERFRYLLC dot com. That's semper se mpe o. You get it all right, We're done. Next, let's read turn to this fun thing here.
Speaker 5: Hold on, mm hmmm, oh yeah, well no thanks, sure, im the wrong, Sure we go, dude, you do?
Speaker 2: This is how This is the confusion of history, presented in a small skit.
Speaker 6: T yourself dubai ba to zero niner.
Speaker 7: You are clear for takeoff? Roger, huh l A departure frequency one two three point Roger, all right, request factor over bye bl two zero nin er clear for vector of three two four.
Speaker 6: We have Clarence Clarence, Roger Roger.
Speaker 4: What's our vector?
Speaker 6: Victor?
Speaker 7: How I radio Clearence over?
Speaker 6: That's Clarence over over, Roger right not you're over.
Speaker 2: But yes, those are the makers of history right there? Okay, is anybody even watching me? Whoa did you hear? That I cut out completely. Let's take a look. Let's make sure we're all good to go here, say here, good mornings, do ironds? Why yes? Why?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: We are I want to say we're possibly even public of the for once. Maybe not. I don't know lest that's one, but we'll see. The chat helps for me to find out whether not people are actually in FTJ media. So I'm I see that little stupid one in the in the parentheses again, even though I checked it before I went on that none of those gay user groups were changed. Doesn't look like it is all right? Good, hopefully we're on They make duplicates all the time, coming in three hours. No, it's not. It is not that unless it's just not refreshed. Maybe that's what it is. Okay, And then it looks like we're over here on bit shoot. Hello everybody, I'm not sure why your chat doesn't work. I can't help you there. I don't know why, just I've never seen it operational unless there's something I need to set up there. And if that's in case, somebody who run the shoot of boots can tell me. And now for the final here we got our people over here on Rumble the biggest following of the channels, with about four four and fifty nine, give or take. Given what they suppress and what they don't who knows, but yes, the object and the goal hero should be to break that five thousand, which we should have surpassed a long long time ago and got so many times. We've got to four thousand, three thousand. When I was over on that atrocity of called brand YouTube, I was up to almost four thousand, and then that got hacked. So there's been a lot of restarting, a lot of change us let us starting over that happens. So that's that's the thing. Unfortunately, we're going to go into a lot of good stuff today. I want to get into this Instagram thing that I just posted as well. I don't know what the hell this guy is about, but he's on point with what he's saying here. So I'm gonna show you what I'm gonna show you. Oh and if everybody, if anybody is curious, I don't know why you would be, but it's kind of weird, but my vision, like super happy is this right here? See that it's an E four fifty, so it's a Ford in the Econo line models right, Like I have an E one to fifty van. That thing's a beast. That thing's huge. It would be comfortable for the whole family to go traveling and exploring. That's an awful lot of back end there without any wheels underneath it. That's a little strange, but hey whatever, right, but yeah, that would that's that's the type of thing that like, I'm like, yeah, that's awesome. It doesn't have to be brand new because I don't like all the things that shut off your your vehicle unbeknownst to you that you have no control over. And that would be big enough to put a portable traveling studio in right, pretty neat. I think you can see that, can't you. Yeah? Okay, good, all right, now let's go into one of these videos here because this is really interesting. Let's gotta find where the group is. Where's the group it should be? Okay, that's one with Josh is facing front, all right, They move me out of the way so you can see it bigger o things like that. So two things, two things actually, because this is kind of neat too, and might as well look at this too. So Women of nineteen thirty three, Rebel Women of nineteen thirty three. That's what it's called.
Speaker 8: Note I do not defend to break away from his grip, depending where's back, and encourage his weight onto his toes. I turned my body, placed his arm on the mine, and in this position is quite easy for me to discay his rit elbow. I had his ankle, place my hand with twenty shoulders and kick away his only support. Now I'm going to give him a real throw. I'm dripped in the same manner as before the try, not having learned his lesson this time, I draw his body upwards so it's in the form of a hoop. I lie gently on the floor, placing one food in his tummy. The answer is in the infirmary. As soon as I realize I'm going to be attacked, I hold my bag more firmly to my side. I gripped his wrist, brought his arm forwards and upwards, and paced my disengaged arm across his body. In this position, it's quite easy for me to disclcate his elbow. Although his other arm is free, it's quite impossible for him to strike me as I'm nearly As soon as I feel it arm around my neck, I lean slightly forward, grip his wrist and elbow, and by bending my knees, I lower my center of gravity, roughly speaking, my hips below his central gravity, and by bending sharply forward.
Speaker 2: That was the end of that one he was looking. So this is addressing a Doddlar vigilante. Now, I don't know if that's like some kind of sales pitch for, like I don't know what it is, or if that's just a name. It's kind of a strange name.
Speaker 3: But it shouldn't be any surprise because it was actually reported by some mainstream media people in twenty seventeen, but then they covered it up very quickly after that that Donald Trump converted to Judaism.
Speaker 9: Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago, according to White House official.
Speaker 2: There it is now just just for you know, keep keep mindful of what he says afterwards about the he's gonna he's gonna come to a point where he talks about evangelical Christianity. And we've discussed this. I've shown you books that have talked about this.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Transhumitism was one of them that outlined this quite clearly that evangelical Christianity was set up by Francists. Another reason why Adam Green is an idiot for saying, oh, it's not just notice said, it was just the Frankists telling you who did what, when and why? That's significant. Oh it's not. Oh you're one of those. It's only those twos. No, I'm not. No, I'm not assumptions and presumptions of a douchebag Adam Green anyway. So yeah, the brethrens, the Evangelical Christianity came out of that movement. So Bohemian Asiatic, which was straight up a brother in law of Jacob Frank himself who set that up. That was illuminis, that was the elu limnu if you will, not the illumined ones. But the Philadelphia's all these people, right, So you have the Bohemian, the Moravian, the Asiatic, the Plymouth Brethren, and the Exclusive Brethren John Darby, and then comes Schofield. That is all frankest originated instilling the idea of Christian Zionism. Evangelical Christianity is Christian Zionism. So he's not when it gets to that point when he talks about that, remember that, because that is not in any way an objection, or would it have ever been something that evangelical Christians would have been. Oh no, he converted to Judaism. We're so offended, no, because that would be like, oh good, because Israel's are ally and we need to help them destroy the world so that we can also be destroyed. And you know, they can have their savior and then somehow something something you know, Jesus like those elves, right, remember the South Park episode where they're like steal underpants something something global domination. That's how the Christians Zionists think, Right, they're just missing that one part of the equation. But somehow it's still going to work out the way that they want to do. They just have to find sol for x.
Speaker 6: Y. That's his blog. He said.
Speaker 9: President Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago and joined.
Speaker 2: And not just any Judaism, no, no, no, he went hardcore freaking the cult of the Colts, right, he went Shabad Leibovich. Of course, nothing ever came out of those tunnels. Of course there was there's articles out there saying that there was never a bloody mattress when everybody saw one. Right, yeah, nothing would ever come of that because they owned the country.
Speaker 6: Abad Lubovich Synagogue in New York City.
Speaker 9: According to a high level White House official, Mister Goldberg says the story has allegedly been held by CNN's editors for months, but it's due to be released with this in the next few days.
Speaker 6: David Elias Goldberg.
Speaker 2: How'd that go? Did you ever hear about any of that? Next few days? I guess by days they met like Aon's oh at the.
Speaker 9: Jewish Center of Anti Semitic Study has also interviewed the White House source. According to the source, Trump was pushed by his daughter Evanka.
Speaker 2: And look at this bag over here that says why should that matter? Well, we don't have enough time to bring you up to speed as to why that wouldn't matter.
Speaker 6: Just Meg done the law Jared Krishner to join the fate.
Speaker 9: At first, Trump resisted, stating it would threaten his base of Evangelical Christian voters.
Speaker 2: That's a joke, hahaha. Like evangelical Christian voters are somehow different than Christian Zionists, who would be all for Israel, all for do everything Judaism in general.
Speaker 9: However, he had a change of heart and officially converted in early twenty seventeen.
Speaker 6: The ceremony is.
Speaker 9: Held in private and closely guarded for nearly two years. It appears the White House is prepared to slowly release this information, and by summer it is expected Trump will.
Speaker 2: Fully he just stuck his hand in the glory hole.
Speaker 9: Address his new faith in an evening televised news conflict.
Speaker 3: He also went to Jesuit school, which is basically crypto Jews. His whole family are Jewish.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, Jewish, Frankist, whatever you want to call him. You know who started up the who who intensified all of that. Let's just put it that way. What what sect is that? That's Talmudic? Oh alci alchie right, Chabad is if it's rabbinical, it's Talmudic. So what does that tell you? It's not just that he's not a I'm not a Christian, memory said that really quickly. I'm not a Christian. I love a Christian, not a Christian. You only have to vote for you only have to vote one more time if you vote for me, right right, right right? Not a Christian? No, No, actually, I actually decided to join the cult that hates you in fact and wants to kill you and thinks that the savior that they made up for you is boiling an excrement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, shouldn't be any surprise. But people can't say that he's like, he's trying to make America great again.
Speaker 2: Remember that he that means he has to accept the notion that it's a okay to rape a girl under three years old or a boy. Remember sodomy you have a child is just fine, just not amongst men.
Speaker 3: Except for he kind of changed. He took the America part out right after he got selected.
Speaker 2: We're going to take back our country and we're going to make Israel great again.
Speaker 3: But it shouldn't be any surprise.
Speaker 2: So there you go. I'm glad he was able to just quickly be like and the Jesuits like crypto Jews, because it's true and I've been trying to explain that that's from the very beginning, there was a there was a crypto Jew Morano second in command, and then there was Ignatius of Loyola, who has the crest that we've been talking about of the Wolf, the Wolf cult, the Moon Colt, the Edenite cult, the Roman connection there with the wolf and the Romulus and remiss sucking. Yeah, it's all going back to that same old cult and for him to be Bosk Royalty, and that to be an argument is ridiculous because who do you think those people were? They were the cryptocraptos, the Elambrado. He was brought up on in what do you call it, inquisition accusations three times. I wonder he had to get out in front of it and be part of it. And each time he was, you know, it was like going through the motions so that he could be exonerated from any of that. But no, he was an Almbrado and morano. But that's all a cover too, because really he'p done inside. The reason why he was studying the Sufik mysticism and all the other kabala bullshit when he was hiding in his cave is because it goes all the way back to the time of five thousand years ago. And even if they don't know that themselves, this is where all this shit comes from. It doesn't matter what they think they know no matter what it is. Let's do a quick, quick vital check here. How's everybody doing over here on Rumble. I don't say any comments. I'm just making sure everybody's good to go here. Wired for sound, we got it. We gotta some peeps over here in FTJ. Hey, somebody, somebody throw something in that chat at FTJ. So I know that this is a going out to everybody. Please, this is this is the one I have the biggest question about, because it's been sabotaged. Okay, good, we got three climbing numbers are very good, good good, and they might just be adding me though I don't know that happens. Oh look, there's more no that's you that they're counting. Okay, So we're gonna get into the more pages of the book that I wanted to read to you. Now I'm still reading through this, and there's a there's a heavy influence. There's a big chunk that is what do you call it, devoted to his time in Tibet. And it's interesting, but it's not really what I was going to you know what I mean. It's like, that's kind of if we're talking about a different topic. That's like a tangent. It goes to show that he was, you know, very well involved in archaeology, uh what do you call it? Philology and all these other studies in these just he knows what he's doing, and he knows what he's talking about Withdell. So for people to just write it off as no one do, I mean, that's like, well, no one listens to Tesla. It's like, okay, so that means he's not he's not right. That means that he there was nothing there, right, because other idiots don't don't ex accept it. Sure thing, buddy, No one pays attention to Tesla. No one accepts that. No one, no one. Uh, what is his name? What is his name? Charles Proteus Steinman's one of the greatest minds of all time. Yeah, no one knows about that guy. So therefore there must not be anything there, must not be important, all right, So we're gonna get into that. But there's one No, that's fuck it, Let's just get into it. I thought there was something else I was gonna show you, but I don't know. I don't even care anymore. Let's just get into it. Gotta got a date with uh trying to fix out my computer again. It looks like I'm gonna have to get a different hard, different GPU, and I don't even know if that's going to solve the problem. I don't know where the problems coming from. But hopefully we can solve that today before I go crazy with it. Iran Irana a test like Iran, a stress test. But then right after the stress test, the computer, don't know if it was GPU related, glitched out again and restarted. So I can't do live streams with that. I can't edit video if that's going to be a thing that just happens at random. So right now it's not reliable. And hopefully that the GPU isn't the thing that has to be replaced, because the only one that I could replace it with that would be comparable. It's another one hundred and eighty dollars. So hey, there's a gift. Some go everybody. Yeah, because even if I return it and they accept it, there's one hundred and fifty fifty dollars difference plus tacks. Okay, let's go to this effects of racist ideologies on Whatddell's work. The term Arian that Weddell used also became associated with the rise of now and the national socialism let's not call a Nazium, particularly after the Second World War. I've received various cleeries and comments about Waddell. Peter Lavenda, author of Unholy Alliance nineteen ninety five. We went through all this, they said. You know, Waddell's polemics against Semitic scholars were ministered in recent time, as he used this expression in the sense of British or European scholars who maintained the Sumerians and their language for Semitic, not to refer to the scholars who were Semitic in race, right, but also because they are Semitic scholars in the sense that they're only allowed to speak in terms that they are allowed to speak in, meaning if they were taught this in their universities, that this is the way it is. They're only going to find they're only going to look for evidence that corroborates that. And with even what Dell goes into this, like they're like, oh, this was obviously a Semitic kingdom in Sameria because they wrote in this Well, idiot, if you're the minority, but you're the ruling class, like you're the leaders, and you want people to actually be able to read your edicts, wouldn't you write it in their language? And then there's a slant to the left or a slant to the right. Now it's certain, you know, a group of people wrote to the right versus the left. So they would write to the angle that the majority of the people wrote like so that they would recognize it. So there was that whole thing like, if you have a bunch of Spanish speaking people, you don't have me go out there and talk to them. You have a Spanish person. Go out there and talk to them. If you want them to actually understand what the hell you're somebody who speak Spanish. Go out there and talk to them. If you want them to know what the hell you're saying, right, get a whole lot more. Uh, you know, there's there's a better outcome there. And so that's that's one of the ridiculous things that they use as as a proof that no, this time of Samaria. Look at the writing da da da da da. But then also you see, like the the other writings at the same exact time point directly toward Hey, look it's Arion. Oh oops, oh that's god. Oh Look those people are the leaders, and when they speak in correspondence with one another, they're speaking their language. Isn't that Isn't that something? Okay? Especially if you want that specific group to adhere to an edict, you're going to speak in their language or write in their in their style so that they recognize it, so that there's no miscommunication, right, so that that that's what they these uh Sumerian scholars will point at to validate the Samerian claim of the Semitic race being the leaders. And it's it's backward thinking, but it's deliberate backward thinking by the people who push those other people to make those statements with their fake titles of being superior to you and everybody else will be like, ah, I'm cowering in intellectual inferiority because that person has a bunch of letters at the end of their last name, so must be that they're smarter than me on this topic. Anybody can be manipulated. Half most people are lazy and they'll just go with what makes their career advance. Money is simple. That's why they created it to fuck us with. That's why the spell of Babylonion bucks every became a thing, all right. Another situation had negative consequences for those of Whatdell's works with an Aryan theme. It has been said that the notion of an Aryan race spreading Indo European languages in different races in ancient time gave rise to the formation of racist ideologies. Why is that a bad thing? If there was a ruling class, but they were good to everybody and treated them like equals and treated them fairly, what's wrong with somebody who has inborn ingrained or whatever. Potentially airy in itself might have been a form like a division of goth that were the elite class who were bred for leadership, Well, what's wrong with that? If they're treating everybody the way everybody should have been treated, wouldn't that be the ideal leaders Why would you want any of b else to be in charge? Doesn't make sense? And why also would you want to be bred out of existence? If that were the case that you have these leadership paality, why would you want to be bred out of existence? In Germany, cultural greatness and racial purity gained popular. See this woman has some issues. Christine Preston over here is either playing the game so that she doesn't get censored with her book, or she really has some you know, very immature takes on. Like if you can say all this that they're fucking history this way and then be like sensitive to this the fuckers at the same time, like, what are you doing in Germany? It's not it's not balanced. In Germany, cultural greatness and racial purity gained popularity from the nineteenth century. The term area now has a negative connotation only with idiots, because it was associated with theories of superiority in connection with the rise of national socialism, not Nazism. That's like calling somebody a douchebagism. That's not it's derogatory. Nobody would call themselves that. It's national socialism. And the fact that Casina expounded that the Nordic strain was the most potent in Germans because they had been less contaminated than other nations. That's just that could that's just an observation, right, there is less breeding of other people, so they have more of their original Is that like?
Speaker 1: How was that?
Speaker 2: That's an observation that's not weighted. The national socialists adopted theoretical innovations presented by Casina in the is die right diehrkav their German and the Origin of the ohops? But how did it go? Really? What happened there? Went backward? Oh the Origin of the Germans nineteen eleven and Origins and Expansion of the Germans and prehistoric and early historic times in nineteen twenty eight. That might be a book to pick up. See if there's see what's in there. It's propaganda if it's real, And sometimes propaganda and reel can be the same thing. That's the thing that people don't get. His ideas were imposed in German schools from nineteen thirty one to support the concept of the German nation as a master race. They seem to be doing pretty good with their country before someone came out there and fucked with them. It might be some good leaders in there, huh. The national socialist involvement with the occult. People are naive there was a worldwide race for that because everybody was trying to find some magical fucking spells bullshit and objects and relics of the past, and because of the Aryan thing being everywhere. Yeah, yes, it's pretty interesting when one culture is responsible for all the major kingdoms of the past, at least in their beginning. I would call that at least the leadership uh domination and master race. Doesn't mean you subjugate everybody else, that's what you just do. The national socialist involvement with the occult and their philosophical digressions. But what they're talking about there is the whole theosophical thing, the Tully. They're talking about evidence of the Arians in Tibet and the Himalayas and all that stuff, and it's just realistic. Sounds like so much. A cult led the led the to ethnic cleansing. No it didn't. Then it wrapped and the third Reich plot for the world. No it didn't. In short, the prelude to national socialism was as follows. So I need to read this part, Okay, sure I will. Now national socialism as well as some fifty years before Hitler rose to power, Pan German movement of secret occult societies from Nanci Party emerged. Blah blah, blah blah blah. Started studying the hidden science of ruins and searching for repositories of Teutonic legends and Nordic lore believed to be Icelandic in origin, some of which were written in Old Norse, and attempt to discover the German people's ancestry. What's wrong with trying to find the ancestry that's been snuffed out of history. I'm trying to feel I'm trying to find the fault here. What are they guilty of? With the help of occultists, the people who guard secrets. German apologists ascertained that Iceland was the homeland of the nation, and as it was identified as the Hyperborean Aultatuli and claimed to be pure blooded descendants of the Master race, will it is. There's always going to be somebody that's on top to observe that and identify that as that. How is that a racial It's like, Hey, these guys over here seemed to always be in control of things, and they seem to be doing a pretty good job. Oh oh, you're racist for pointing that out. Put a black guy in there, Put an escumo in there, Let them do it, you racist. The desire to recreate a glorious past, and yeah, well, when you understand that we're being slowly murdered by a parasitic invasion of a cult that's been the real cult that we're dealing with here, is the one that we've been talking about from five thousand years ago, constantly antagonizing and trying to snuff out our entire existence. So yeah, trying to strengthen yourself against that attack when you know the whole world is under its spell doesn't seem like the anything but a logical approach. Sorry, still not seem the fault here, and know they didn't exterminate an anybody. Fucking bullshit, the desire to recreate a glorious past and super race. See, this is all the talking points of a retard the peerists who have originally been at the root of the plan to abolish the historic structure of society now such Christianity and capitalism. Then the who comes up with this shit and putting into place a new order. You know, if if at all the Germans were successful in any of this bullshit that they're talking, we've been, we would have been in good hands. We wouldn't all be facing down the barrel of a fucking loaded gun right now. The fact that German prehistorians and national socialism apologists I'm not apologizing for there's ideologists, sorry, claimed a biologically pure origin of the German people, referring to their ancestors as the blond, long headed Nordic racial groups as and as Aryans between nineteen thirty five and forty five was regarded as discredible episode by British scholars who were Jewified, and as a result, they discarded the term Erran. Yeah you know why because who went the banks back then to right, who's always owned the banks, who's always been in control of usury? Well, that's what governments run on. So anybody in any kind of position of authority is always going to pooh pooh anything that has anything to do with anyone else's national pride or ethnic or racial or ancestral heritage pride. Okay, why because only they're allowed to call themselves the chosen people. Only they're allowed to be nationalists because they're the chosen ones and anyone else. You just don't get it. It's not okay to be happy with who you are supposed to hate who you are, and adopt their culture, which is no cult or whatsoever, culture of immorality, it says British scholars. As a result, they discarded the term Aryan, though it had been used for more than a century. It had been used for more than five thousand friggin years a rayas all different ways of saying it. For instance, although philologists found this term unscientific, Child preferred it to Indo European because it was what Indians and Iranians called themselves. He stated that the term Indo European was clumsy and proposed to retain Aryan, but it was careful to abandon research of a racial nature when it became clear that the term had become associated with the rise of Nazism, know, with the riots of national socialism. He destroyed his thesis. Oh that's fucking great, you self self censorship, Good job, you pussy. He destroyed his thesis entitled the influence of Indo Europeans and Prehistoric Greece and avoided mention of the superiority of the Arians, presumably after nineteen twenty six. As in the Aryans, he still stated that the Nordics Nordics, instead of saying Arians superiority and physique fitted them to be the vehicle of a superior language. How cleansed is that? How nice and pretty superior. Let's just go with language. Yeah, the origin of Indo Europeans in terms of race, which the Germans. Hey, you know what, it's funny. No one, no one made this this way, no one forced this to be true. But there are certain people who have been at least I mean, just look at from households. The household. There's certain children, certain families who raised children who are very polite, very moral, and very fair and kind to others, and then there's little fuckers, and then there's ones that pretend to be good on the outside, but they're mischievous and when that when some when it comes down to a decision that's gonna favor them over someone else, they're gonna be selfish. So the one from the household that has the superior morality, integrity, and character, that person should be in charge of stuff, not the other ones with the flaws that can be easily corrupted or has some you know, character issues that can be manipulated. So yeah, there's it's just this is just common sense. And if and if the Aryans were in fact, by some people's claim that the Goths were the Goths and that the Ariyans were just the ability of them that were the ones in charge, well then obviously they're bred, or they're raised, or they're taught to be of this higher character. So yeah, if that's the best of the Goths, it should be the ones who lead the Goths. And if they take over a kingdom and they repel a disgusting human sacrificing cult and liberate the people and rehability even go so far as the rehabilitate the cults, the cults themselves should they want to be and accept them in to the their into their kingdom, and you know, involve them in leadership roles, which is probably not a good idea, but whatever, then what better? Where where's the problem here? What makes it racist? I don't get it? And if anybody would emulate that, that would probably be a good thing. And has anybody ever said anything? Has anybody even watched the full twelve hours of Europea the Last Battle, where Hitler's over and over again says everyone should be proud of their own heritage, in their own culture, but understand the differences between them. And if you're here in Germany, you respect Germans the origin of the Do you respect their culture, not trying to change it into yours. It's not your place to do so, you have your own place. The origin of the Indo Europeans in terms of race, which the Germans called or I'm not was abandoned after the airing. Concept of superity led to criticism and became a general embarrassment to scholars, general embarrassment to people who wanted to keep their jobs because the reality of the situation was all too very clear. Yes, do you suck? And that's just the way it is, and they were destroying the world with Zionism and Bolshevism at the time, too scary for them to be messing with the YadA yadah blah blah blah, right, and then they just want a war, so now they're more powerful the banks. Waddell of course was not interested, and that cult is what's behind that bank, right. Waddell of course was not interested in German ancestry and had no political agenda. He was just fascinated with the mystery of the Arians and Samerians. In the post war World War era, anthropologists realized they could not really they could not rely on skeletal remains to assess racial types, as features become less distinctive when races are mixed, as the latter can disappear by losing their genetic character. Academics decided they could not define cultures as a genetic community or race. By the way, makes the If you've ever had a garden and you've had not enough nutrients in the soil, harsh weather will strip away nutrients because you know, you go through more things when you're under stressed, right, so you get dwarfed fruit. Now think about that in terms of deliberate starvation of people and then their offspring wars. Things like that, long periods of time with very little food. If anybody was of greater stature, simply going through a few cycles of that over centuries would make them smaller and not as strong, not as formed. Right, well, hell of course was not. Yeakay, we said that as the latter can disappear in genetic We always said that they now rely on genetics studies which are not real, just saying most genetics has been and like the reason why they have so many csis and all that crap Crime Seeing Investigator, all this, you know, NCIA, all this crap about forensics. They even well even everything law in order from the way back when it's all bullshit science. Your analysis is is wrong fifty percent of the time or more. You need more than sixteen point match on the fingerprint to identify one from another, typically thirty two would be better. So a lot of forensics even like if you're analysis, come on, tell me that they know what the hell blood is. DNA means data not available genetics and now they go like, oh well no, it's up to genetics because the other one was absolute trash sure thing, let's keep on going through your nonsense. I don't think anything. And when it comes to genetics and DNA is static like they want you to believe. And I think a lot of that has to do with the microzymas that we discussed before, the nature that they can they can change. They can the pleomorpha, pleomorphic microzymas, they run the show, not this idea of genetics. Genetics is the effect of the of the microzyma. And if you are mal mirrorsed going right back to that, well, then that's going to shut off or change the nature of the environment the microzyma are in, and therefore they are going to now behave differently. They might pull their resources from one thing and completely alter their process and their function in order to establish some kind of homeostasis within their environment that they that has been altered for them, Right, they'll eat something else. They now rely on to the next studies to assess the continuity of populations, but don't always know by what name ancient people called themselves. The old fashioned concepts of race is regarded as a chimeracle and inadequate. The term ariane was also discarded in academia and was replaced by Indo European due to embarrassments since it had become associated with the theories of superiority. Hey, these people are taller, stronger, and really nice to everybody. They're definitely not superior, right by what's wrong with like mentioning or recognizing that the fact that a swastika was imprinted in gold color on the spine of the British Eda right a sun wheel who fucking Cares? Nineteen thirty was probably also little, little conducive to attracting readership. The reason for this unfortunate choice was that the swastika was a mystical sun cult symbol of the Phoenicians and Hittites.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: If people are too stupid to understand what it really is, that's their fucking problem. This fly, fly footed cross precursor to of the Celtic and Christian crosses. Hey, guess what, everybody, Your Christian cross is a derivative of the Cross of Saint George, the Cross of the Goths. The swastika, Oh darn, oh dear, get over it.
Speaker 1: Move on.
Speaker 2: They just cut the feet off, flipped it on one end, stretched it out and put a dead guy on it. And by the way, that one folds up nicely into a box or a cube, doesn't it the one that they created to once again reemphasize the fact that that's a cult of Saturn. It was following in the middle of the Cadmian inscriptions on the Newton Stone which Wedell deciphered, a swastika was also a symbol of the Bond religion that preceded preceded Lamaism in Tibet. The Nazis or nachural socialists I slipped there, did not invent the swastika, no shit, They appropriated it right symbol of nobility and belief in the singular God. Its sacred meaning was known into Hindus, and Rudyard Kipling also had it imprinted on the covers of his books. It was also associated with sorry with occultism of the Theosophical Society, which had headquarters in Madras. The term swastika is from Sanskrit, written as swastika sue and osti have the meaning of it's it is well or it is for fortune. Just as ruins were believed to be charged with magical power and mathematical significance, and were inscribed on stones to cast spells or to get good fortune. Well, this is true. Frequency comes off of anything that write the patterns right, So it does affect you, even if you don't realize it's affecting you when you're seeing things. That's why you're surrounded in a world of negative sigils, because they're suppressing you. When magic, they're keeping you in the spell. When magic was a synonym of writing and a secret art, the swastika was attributed power that would attract good luck if drawn in such a way that its extremities would spin in a clockwise direction around its axis. However, German cultural societies selected an anti clockwise counterclockwise anti clockwise come on was swastika for their emblem because they assessed that its negativity reflected the antagonism they felt towards the Judeo Christian order of the world. I don't buy that. I don't buy that. If the clockwise swasika really did have magical power and attracted good luck where it was written, the counterclockwise symbol would have the opposite. Yeah, this is this is more bullshit that they're thrown in there, because why would they say, hey, let's curse ourselves so that we fail. Doesn't make any fucking shut up. Robert Castillo Cassio attempted to show in a dissertation that Weddell was accountable for the poet Ezra Pound, another one of our fans, our friends. I mean, you know, Ezra Pound was the one who inspired USUS Mullins to write Secrets of the Federal Reserve. So Ezra Pound was also in a political prisoner for about thirteen years. I think they'll probably go over that, but says Widell was accountable for the poet Ezra Pounds. Anti Semitic themes shut the fuck up with their end of Semitic bullshit. But first of all, do we even know who they are? Are they even who they say they are? And who the fuck cares people talk? Hey, how about it's anti child killer themes, anti freaking human sacrifice themes, anti rape and all kinds of six shit with children themes. How about that? How about all the horrible shit that they do, Anti get poisoned by these fags right, Anti get abused and used and parasitically drained to death by usury and other methods themes. Fuck this anti Semitic shit when they're not even they're not anti Muslim, they're not anti Arab What the fuck is this even? Therefore, so it's a language group and polemics in the Cantos, a work encrypted with a sub layer of Rian tradition which linked Sumer to Hitler and Mussolini isra. Pound was imprisoned as it at Pisa, Pisa by the US Army in nineteen forty five and was confined at Saint Elizabeth Hospital in Washington for thirteen years because of his listeners anti Semitic or fascist views. So this bitch, Christine Preston is failing us right now. To even give credit or credence to this freaking accusation or notion is ridiculous. And people don't know what the word fascist means apparently either they just see it and they're like, oh, he's one of that. Although he admitted that he was neither a national socialist nor a fascist and that Pound had borrowed his interpretation of mythological lord for his celebration of Samaria, Cassio Castwodell as responsible for Pound's views, as if he was trying to excuse the latter excuse Pound for being influenced by him, saying that he had been misled by him as by Elliott and Yeats instead of making it clear that he had used Weddell's material and placed it in an anti Semitic context. Cassio's reasoning was on the basis that arianism and anti Semitism is really ever, very far apart. How is that? How is being an aryan anti Semitic? That's only the view of a fucking psychopathic cult that wants them these guys here dead. This is all reverted, in inverted, reversed and inverted. It's like being just existing as whatever it is you are. If they don't like it, that's anti semitic. Thank you for clearing that up with this bullshit statement here. And if they find you to be the biggest threat because you're the more personification, the highest personification, that's an example in humans as being noble, just and definitely won't put up with the type of shit that they're into, then you're gonna be the one that they target because they can't have you out there explaining morality to other people because then that would make them look much worse. No, they have to corrupt everybody to make them as sick and low as they are, so that nobody wants the nobility even around because it breaks up. The party is really ever, is really ever, very far apart. The problem that Cacilo and then again this is not even an accurate term for that. We got to stop using the fucking Ado and Beniahbor with bullshit words. Keep on casting the spell on yourself with that shit. The problem is that Cassio assesses Wodell's material as a racial mythology because of the term Aryan, which is a natural term that wasn't anything until after the fucking Zionists take over the world. For instance, he misinterpreted a statement in relation to the Aryan superiority in relation to indigenous primitive people such as Phrygians or Edenites, which was meant to be understood in the sense that they had created civilization in three thousand BC, as being racist and antisemitic. Right, God forbid the people who lie about the history, your history, your ancestors, ever be questioned about who actually did what, because that's anti semitic, questioning the Jew or whatever the fuck they call themselves, whenever the hell they decided to call themselves it.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: Yeah, any question, that's anti semitic. Hey, why killing babies? That's anti semitic. Why are you even asking us this? This dissertation may have been at the root of the rumor that Waddell wrote half baked books filled with racist theories. I've readen many of his books. None of it does anything except dispel the spell. The proposal that the Aryan race was the earliest diffuser of civilization, for which Widell believed there was unshakable evidence, had been met with violent opposition by propagandists of the Semitic theory, which the Semitic theory and who made that Semitic theory a bunch of dudes who who weren't Jews. No, no, it's there. It was injected. This bullshit had no evidence to it, injected into academia by the moneyed hands, the bloodied and the muddied, and the and the moneyed. Violent opposition by propagandists of the Semitic theory, which supported the Biblical view who wrote the fucking Bible idiots, these folks, yeah, oive view of the Semitic creation and not just Ove, but this fucking eating night cult who flipped and inverted everything Biblical view of the Semitic creation of civilizations. Some of Odell's statements against Semitic scholars and expression. He used to refer to scholars he supported the Semitic theory, right, and that's very clear when you read it. But who's pushing the Semitic theory there? You know what I mean? In titles published it's like, don't look at any of the evidence that you dig up. If it doesn't fit this mold, discard it, bury it again. Freaking Smithsonian does more be bearing of artifacts, and that does digging up in totals published in nineteen twenties may have been mistaken as racist by readers who did not realize the arguments had nothing to do with scholars of Semitic origin. It's really not the if you'd have to be mentally retarded or deliberately trying to read it wrong to get that impression. Probably check out mak Your's Civilization in Race and Culture, or even the British edit, and you'll understand that there's no way you could possibly make that mistake. He's talking about the people who insist on the Semitic theory that Jews are the founders of all morality. Wow, that's really not hard to test. Look at what they do now and then tell yourself that they're the they're the bringers of culture and morality. By the way smoothly selling dil does half off or half in, even I don't know, probably unaware of the possible consequences, as it was only in the following decades that it became clear that research in terms of racial origins carried the risk of being associated with national sociostologyologies. Well, why would the national socialists so involved and interested in this? Because there's all this evidence to point toward these people from our past that we are related to being the key to getting out from underneath this hell that these other fuckers that we can't say anything bad about are putting us in. Waddell, who had acquired his convictions in relation to the Arians at University in the eighteen seventies, still defended their existence at the age of eighty one. An undated and unfinished drafts discovered in the special Collections indeed revealed by Dell's attempt to expose the author of Lee your opinions The Race Question Theory in fact, published in nineteen thirty five, simply because they asserted that there never was an aryan race see eracing our entire existence and someday they had hoped to achieve this goal, that there never was an Aryan race, that there was never a Germanic race, that there was never a Gothic race. There's only them and the browns, the browns that are easier for them to push around. One of the authors, Julian S. Huxley, was a grand was the grandson of the anatomist and ethnologist Thomas Huxley. Mythological lower oh Lower Waddell carried out a reconstruction, by the way, what Thomas Huxley was like, as you said before, Darwin's bulldog with that bullshit coming straight out of the Masonic lodges, and they're cabalistic viewpoint of the world where there's and that's if that's not racist, I don't know what the fuck is the biggest racist on the planet, call everybody else racists. You're anti Semitic, And so that's supposed to make me feel something following the say something like that, I'm an anti scumbag piece of shit, murdering child killer. That's what I am. And now if you want to call it, if you if you insist on associating that with Judaism, then that's kind of creepy that you would do that, because that's not I was doing. Wedell carried out reconstruction and interpretation of the elder ed uh that the stories of which were compiled by Sam and they learned Louis Parchment leaves Codex Regis. Codex Regis is a manuscript in Gothic letters and dated about a d. Two twelve seventy. You here, money, Do you understand what I mean?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 2: Right there, it's like, Hey, murderers, psychopaths, child killers, child rapists, all of you get under this big, huge tent called judaism, so that nobody can ever say or accuse you of anything without becoming the criminal themselves. Hey, open invite. How is that fucking okay? A collection of dirtbags and murderers. Yay. It was discovered in Iceland by Bishop Bryn Julfer Swinsen. I think that's how you say that. It was Vinensen. Yeah, sure, let's go with that in sixteen forty three and donated to King Frederick the Third of Denmark in sixteen sixty two. Whatell stated that the manuscript was kept in the Royal Library of Copenhagen. According to the Dictionary of Middle Ages, it was an indeed kept in the old collection of Copenhagen with the call number blah blah blaha cares. But in the nineteen seventies it was returned to Iceland and became part I think nineteen seventies really, because he keeps not messing this up. It's probably this whatever, it doesn't matter, probably the seventeen nineties. For all we know, the return of Iceland became part of the collection of the or now man gene in whatever manuscript institute. The view that emerges from Modell's interpretation of the British Eda is that an oral tradition related to the rise of man and genesis of civilization in Cappadocia and Eden was told at festivals in Britain in pagan day pagan oh my God, another scary word because the Christian said so days. But without knowledge of the foreign origin of the stories or of the geographical positions of place names, it was preserved on parchment by the learned. Now the learned, like the Jews, turned that into with the elders of Zion. No, there were other records, but in britten all traces of this pagan tradition disappeared at the hand of Christian missionaries. Surprise, surprise, there are the other erasers of history. Wow. Common theme here with all these Abrahamic religions, the Judaism and the Zionism. They'd erased the people right through. They're banks owning all the militaries that go out and kill everybody that they want dead. They erased the people, the Christians and the freakin Muslims, erased the evidence of the documentation and the sculptures and everything else that these people created, reducing it like the freaking lingaliers, like the like those little bugs that we saw yesterday from the sentinel creature in the del other did still the little nanobugs that just eat everything. As explained below, Critex Regis was discovered in Iceland because a family from Scotland immigrated there. The myth had survived as an oral tradition as it had been resurrected with modifications in the twelfth century by authors such as Jeffrey of Monmouth and the Arthurian Legends. When it's Cappadocian Trojan or Samerian origins were forgotten were forgotten. Yeah, and here's the thing that was like, oh no, how's the Arthurian legend from five thousand years ago. Well, it's also a very common thing to place stories in times that those people are presently living under to get more so there's more people relate to it more.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: A lot of times they would reuse the name of a king like that too, and they would just say, Okay, this king was here because the name of the king is so famous and synonymous. So every like generation or era they would say, yeah, that was the king here that time, because that's that's the thing that makes you know, that's the thing that people will understand or recognize. And then you people go back and look at that history and you're like, this king reign for a thousand years. Shut up. I get it's confusing. Maybe there were other records, but in Britain al traces, everybody said that the myth had survived. The oral traditionary said that there was no evidence of opposition to the British ata in the special collection from Scandinavian or Germanic scholarship, but a letter from Cyril John Gadd in eighteen nine three eighteen sixty nine. It was his lifespan dated June eleventh, nineteen thirty Thanks Waddell for the copy he sent to the British Tresamly, okay, that's who cares. Okay. Some contemporaries of Wodell attribute attributed the edic Lays to Snorri Stirlson, who lived in Christianized Iceland. Right, uh, Sanitized Iceland is what they should have said when they said Christianized and produced literary works in an attempt to preserve the old Norse traditions. It wasn't okay to be to have your culture once Christianity came around, either, remember, because that was all backward ass. Now it doesn't matter that it was had a longer history. Now, Christianity just told you that everything that humans have done since time immemorial was all bullshit because this guy came to you know, came to the earth and left again. And if you don't acknowledge that, then you're in You're Satan, You're you're pagan. Even if hey, I didn't even know what happened happened in a different place, doesn't matter. We will kill you if you don't convert, give up your ways that you've been doing for thousands of years. I hate all of them, all the religions, but what kind of world would we even? Would it even be recognizable if all of us were able to keep some keep hold of some of our ancestry and some of our heritage without somebody coming along and wiping it out out and calling us all demons for even thinking to look back and figure it out, or killing us when we try blowing up an entire country called Germany and then blaming them for all their sins that they actually did to the Germans themselves. Nice, nice projection, there, I live with a bitcher does that does the very thing that she blames every bils for. Anyway. The Icelandic pagan mythology prose Thatta incorporated Icelandic so Sterlosson's prose Eta, which is the incorrect interpretation of the British Eda, incorporated Icelandic pagan mythology in stories which he manipulated, manipulated. He manipulated to reflect a struggle between paganism and Christianity and show that this happened these this ata, This stuff was written, The core of this stuff was written long before Christianity was ever a thing. But he's gonna pull it into his bullshit here right and make it about that this is the eternal struggle Christianity, even though, hey, you welcome to the scene. You just got here late to the party. But hey, Christianity, and you have the front seat, why not and show the acether pagan gods or lords defeated? All right, of course, But Dell contended that you know, the power story is very, very powerful, though, isn't it. That's why everybody's still following that stupid fucking Revelations thinking that it hasn't happened already, or that they're not reading past. No, they're reading something that's going to happen in their future. I wonder how many times they've used that book for that same exact purpose. How many resets have they used that stupid fucking grimoire, that spellcaster for well what? Dell contended that the Elder Edda or Codex Regis was attributed to the Icelandic story because his mythological tales became known as the Icelandic in Iceland as the Edda. German scholars studied the Eda and traced the ancestry of their nation to Iceland or Oltimo toule what Dell alluded to Germanist scholars who followed Storal so still listen in his misreadings, because some characters of the Eda were national deities to the two tones characters and names. I'm going to come back. I think a little bit further here. Let's see what Else's title The British Adult reflects the fact that he asserted the parchments were mistaken by some of his contemporaries and Scandinavian due to the similarity of Old Norse and Old English. We've heard about this. He was not the only one to have doubted the assumption of some Scandinavian scholars speculated the there should have been period there. He was not the only one to have doubted this assumption, all right, as some Scandinavian scholaries speculated the composers were Norwegian bards who had resided in Britain. Whatdell made his case on the basis that the parchment that the Learned collected were traced to a family that had come from a Christian sect called the Coldi or Kellidae order in the west of Scotland and the Hebrides or he Breeds or head Breeds. I don't know. This family had settled in Iceland and seventy nine AD. The Christian sect in question already had headquarters at Saint Andrew's and a settlement in Orkney in the sixth century AD. The stories of the Edam may have been known to them in the form of an oral tradition that antedated the arrival of Christian missionaries and Anglo Saxons, and in fact was carried to britaines British shores with the Trojan Brutus in one one hundred and three BC. Waddell was of the opinion that the Codex preserved vestiges of an oral tradition that were recited by sibyls at medieval festivals in the British Isles. The poems are about ancestral heroic exploits, and of course over time they gather embellishments and then they get mythologized, but that doesn't mean that there's not a core, real life, very rational, very realistic story at its center. Then by heart and probably lacked appreciation of their antiquity or origin. Right and again the common theme here is to place it into your or very your present day, or very close to it when the retellings occur, so that it's timeless. But then you also lose the sense of time, of when it happened, and sometimes you lose the significance of what happened to because you get the concess, but you don't get the fact that, no, this is a thing and it's still a problem. These people are still around and are still doing their thing. It's not just a moral Aso's fable here, there's legitimately this literal group of people are still out to get You should probably keep your keep an eye out, you know what I mean? The problems the poems are about an sacial heroic exploits. Sorry said that she she started with allusions to the this we're talking about, the symbols to the chaotic world of Eden and the atrocities of the serpent dragon cult. She misses out Moon or the simple fact that it's a wolf totem, but hey, whatever. Her vision emphasized the primitivity of the culture that the lords wanted to regenerate by the creation of civilization, civilizing people, not the creation of oh the garden blah blah blah. In Britain, the old Gothic letter with which Critics Regis was written were still current In Henry the First Rain thirty one thousand, one hundred and thirty five AD. Manuscripts with the edic poems similar to Codex Regis, were quite common in Ireland, Scotland and Scottish Isles in about the sixth century, but were destroyed once again who by Christian missionaries by the eleventh century after being stigmatized as pagan How dare you have a cult ship before ours? Didn't you know that we'd be upset with it when we actually came into existence because some Jews made us up? How dare you We're the more righteous Jews, don't you get it? It's more malleable for the public. While the Talmuds still do the gross shit over there. We can separate ourselves from that and still control both sides. This could be substantiated by ecclesiastical workers. Oh and by the way, just wait, just wait, because in about six hundred years we're going to create the force and we're gonna make them the Islam going to also go around and kill people too and destroy their culture. So we have three of them going at the same time, three irons in the fire. Tricians are there to make the Jews look good, to validate their existence, at the same time doing things just as horrible as they would, and then we're gonna make Islam and everybody's gonna hate them. This could be substantiated by ecclesiastical records experts on the medieval era, who studied the manuscript in the nineteen seventies and concluded, like Woddell, that the Edda was mistaken for centuries as a lost poetic book by Snory, and agreed it was penned down or copied by Sam and Sigfosen. They learned it was for this reason that the codex was returned to Iceland in the nineteen nineteen seventies. I guess he said twice, maybe she'd Maybe that's true. In Waddell's opinion, the confusion could also have arisen because the Anglo Saxons and Scandinavians had the same gods and heroes, as they were of the same kindred stock. And what does that mean? If I was porky pig, I'd say goths right, because he gets stuck on the word doesn't finish it. For instance, in English, the etymology of the days of the week is from the names of the leading heroes of the Thursday derives from Thor, as does Thorg's dag Well Tuesday is from his warrior son Theo as an twist Dag and Wednesday from Wolden. Why did they give wood in the middle of the week because he's the splitter? I guess I don't know. Woodend was a piece of shit Wooden as Wooden's Day and Friday has based on Freya Thor's queen Freya Eve Gwenevere. Yeah, Freya Alfrida or Friday. Sunday was named after that luminary that appears to hold an importance place in Thor's belief that thing that's up there that makes plants grow and life on earth and warmth, and Thor's beliefs that the Sun cult was the light of the world. Well, the Sun Cult would literally be the light of the world, wouldn't It can't really argue with that one too much, Kenya, as the stories were of pagan origin, unless you want to bleed that bullshit about Saturn. But that wasn't doing very good. It was all purple, purple haze, dim light bulb. It was a black light. It was the Black Light era. Everything glowed by iluminescence everywhere. But as the stories were a pagan origin and Norway and Iceland were converted to Christianity. Sorry they fell to between the years of nine ninety five and one thy thirty. Their sources were dated to before the tenth century, but some Icelandic authors were of the opinion that the scattered pages of edic lays have been written before the ninth century. Isn't Christianity didn't bring everybody into progress and bringing Oh my god, look at all that Thanks for destroying all of our culture and replacing it with this shit that's littered with oive hands, through and through. Thank you, Thank you. Everything that we were doing was so screwed up and completely backward and not going anywhere, certainly not any of our We wouldn't want to have any memory of what we used to be. Thank you Christianity for destroying everything we've ever written and built. Appreciate it. And if you didn't do it I'm sure the Muslims will be around here soon to finish the rest of the job. Thank you. Thank you for changing the entire depiction of the world by erasing all the evidence to the contrary that says that you're not superior, that you're not the one that's got the right story. Well, you know, if you don't have the right story, the best. The next best thing you can do is kill everybody who remembers the real story and then destroy everything that would be of evidence of that story. Way to go. Thanks, Thanks everybody. Make sure you fist bumped the Jesus stature on your way out. However, in modern time, some texts of Codex Regions have been dated before eight p. Fifty and parts of its narratives to the thirteenth century. In the latter and yeah, they added things as they went to right. In the later decades of the thirteenth century, Icelandic authors compile stories relating to the legacy they inherited from Scandinavian heroes who lived in a Dark Age of or ancient Viking age. Any actually, technically, anything about this that's written down would have been in addition right because the start off as an oral tradition, didn't it. I mean, they probably was written there because they were big on keeping keeping record and history, keeping their history. I wonder why they were so adamant about that. Maybe because the Goths came from a different era prior to some sort of reset where they tried someone tried to annihilate them before and they had they wanted to keep those records pretty goddamn precise because of the potentiality of that happening again, so somebody would know the truth. That's why the Indus Valley King's List here, Kings list there, Egypt, da Da da Persia. That they're all like, yeah, telling the same story from their own different languages and perspectives of it and from their migratory patterns. But it's very important to them that they kept those records. Hell, they even eshered the mistone uh yeah, who lived in the says. In later decades and thirteenth century, Icelandic authors compiled stories relating to the legacy they inherited from Scandinavian heroes who lived in the Dark Age, Dark Age or Ancient Viking Age. In the prose Eda, Sturlussen created stories paralleling the tale of creation of Jonasus and suggested he believed pagan tales were created because people had forgotten Christian truths, though the world had been a Christian since Adam, Oh, they had how they know. In one story, accompanied by an expedition referred to as the Men of Asia or Racer, a character sets out on a journey from Turkey to Sweden. Remember Turkey, Turkey modern day that's where the of the gospeler in that time. I remember they said, that's a modern day Turkey to Sweden where the settler where he settles down and rules the land according to the pattern of Troy. Wedell identified Cappadocian and Sumerian place names in the Parchment of Quodex Redish Regis. These terms revealed the lost origin of the tradition that they learned preserved, as well as a scenario taking place in pre Sumerian territories, sometimes parallel to the accounts of Genesis. Because this is where they robbed the story, right, they rob the story that has been resonating throughout history, changed it, flicked it on its head, made thorn into a naked dude who's retarded and has his rib taken out an eve. Just some naked people hanging out in the garden, you know, and the serpent is right. Okay, there was no apple either, by the way, but there is a rowan apple, which is interesting. It's very interesting, like how did that happen? Like there's not actually written in the story of anything about an apple. But then all of a sudden, there's this idea that there's always been an apple and then there's rowan apple trees where the Aboriginal story came from. This like very interesting how that worked out. At the time, the Codex we Just was believed to be Scandinavian. Wdell argued that it's language that's like the eleven the hundredth monkey thing right, like they just knew about the apple, regardless of it, but they read it or not. Wodell argued that it's language could be mistaken for Old Norse because of the common origin of the Danes and Anglo Saxons, Dane's Danish Dan tribe. Maybe oh this is that we're dand in there. Maybe it's just a great Dane and Anglo Saxons, Saxons Angles juice, the Jutes and Saxons before the latter migrated to the British Isles. Furthermore, the difference between Old Norse and Old English. See even their dogs, think about that, even their dogs are bigger, right fucking shit. They didn't have a little tiny, little chi wahwas. They had dangs, great dreams to go with their great stature. They had Scooby Scooby, the loss of inflections. I am, I'm full of inflection. Today, the loss of inflections in Old English represented the most important aspect of all changes involved in the English translation transition from Old to Middle English. Yeah, everybody says to Old English. Nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody's ever when they when they mean Middle English when they say Old English. Because when you actually read the Old English that's in Eda, it's like, what the that's' what? What the hell is that? No, they're talking about Middle English, calling it Old English because it's older than the English that they're using now. But it's not. It's Old English. Is not even recognizable barely, and in the structure of sentences in the group, there's no what what grammar? What grammar? You have to like assume that the ships. It's worse than you know, trying to find a soft vowel sound in Hebrew because it doesn't exist. They don't write it. Inflectional elements in Original English where the main obstacle and communication between the Angles Anglo Saxons and the Vikings who started invading the British Isles in eighty seven eighty seven. It is because these inflections were dropped that the Vikings are regarded as having been instrumental in the process of simplification of the grammar of Old English, the place of words and sentences gained importance and acted as a substitute to the inflections. Scandinavian words also entered the English language during the tenth and eleventh century, whilst the new population was being absorbed in the British Isles. In the eleventh century, it's either Sea nut or Canut or Nut King of Denhark obtained the throne of England and ruled it as part of his Scandinavian Kingdom. His settlements resulted in with fourteen hundred places bearing Scandinavian names north and east of the British Isles, including peaceful farmers who settled down as well as adopted customs and Christianity. Some old Some Old English words died out because Middle English borrowed French words during the later Norman occupation. Waddell kept a number of Old English terms in his construction and literal translations of the Elder Eta for the benefit of grammarians, but provide a glossary in a model in which he explores the origin of languages on the basis of archaeological finds and of the expansion of agriculture from Anatolia. Colin Renfrew also calls Anatolian Hittites Gutti as Waddell and dates them too the third millennium BC. Goths didn't just show up at more recent time. No no, no, no, no, They've been here who who whoa for the longest time. He argues for a diffusion of agriculture and therefore of farmers eastward from Anatolia to bogus Koi as a center where an early form of Indo European language was spoken. Withdell similarly emphasize the fact that agriculture would the innovation that made civilization possible from Cappadocia to Sumor, and that it explained the garden of Eden's story in Genesis. In his opinion, it was in the innovation of agriculture and antiquity which gave rise to the tree of life and plants of youth mythology. He'd identified the position right, so the agriculture that who brought thor and who brought the plow his son? Then it became a garden. Before it was a haven for sorcery and sacrifice. In his opinion, it was the innovation of agriculture in antiquity, which gave rise to the tree of life and plants of youth in mythology. He identified the position of the Garden of Eden at Karschmish from a mention in the Eda of Gimmes God or Garden of Gimmes, wherein Jimmy or Gimme is a title for the matriarch el Remember l Elou, the devil, the devil beach, the lilith of her right, the lilith incarnate this psychopathic sorceress. But he revealed that Gimme's was Hell and himmen meaning heaven and Hittite was the Ariyans for dress near the village of bogus Coy. Getting rid of all the blah blah blah Heaven and hell bullshit talk, it was Eden, this place in karcebish and himmen.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: Now we can dispel with all the other bullshit that ties us down. It makes us think that we need to do something to get somewhere. And da da da, No, we're here. We're good. You can see the sun, The sun can see you, and whoever created that things got the you know, don't want about your affle life? Be good. You don't have to follow the Jews over the cliff. You're good. You don't have to follow this death cult in order to appease or please some savior that they handed you to follow, whose words they stuffed in there in his mouth, and probably was an Aryan from five thousand years ago that they used as an archetype in the first place, who was also just a human. Yeah, sorry, so I ran your bullshit parade there, Boguski was presented, Yeah, so here we go.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And Gimmis was Hell and him in meeting heaven and Hittai was the Aryans for just near the village of bogus Koi in present Turkey, So that's where they were hanging out in present Turkey Samerian Kingdom Bam bogus Koi is where the lost city of Hattusha was situated in central Anatolia and where royal archives charting the rise and fall of the Hittite Empire were discovered. The earliest documents of the royal archives would be from a later date than the establishment of civilization as reconstructed by Waddell, but it was his opinion that the Boss relief at Esily Rock Chambers or Silkaya below Buguskoi that contemporary scholars were at a loss to decipher portrayed Thor's wedding in a way consistent with the narrative of Codex. Regis g might be something to that codex. He reproduced a photograph of the sculpture after Peru and Gilliam or Giem Gilliams elucidations of dragon slang myths. We're getting close. We're getting close, betting, real close. Let me just see real quick, what time it is? All right, we're doing all right? Good morning, Mike, Good morning, Polka. How the hell are you guys? Let's see what's going on over this is the side real quick, Hey, what's up? Chuck? Hello there, now I've spoken back. Um, yeah, okay, I'll just do this real quick. Hey, before we continue any further, allow me to bring you over here. Click the show more button and then click this one right here. This is simple frylc dot com. There's Holiday help Over twelve percent off. Click that right there and look you'll even see it on this page now Holiday Helper twelve percent off plus bonus sample pack of sauce, which I always give you a little quarter half quarter, you know. Quotter arounds. Saw other samples of different sauces that you hadn't already ordered, so you get to try other ones that this is the site. Most of them pictures are new and nice and crisp and clean. And thank you to Angel who is his his noisy pixel, noisy Pixel. His name is Angel, and he's the one that helped make the pictures better. And there's a couple more, he said, send him over my way, Like, all right, man, thank you. You can get to doctor Peter Glenn's sight here fifty off with ball busters right there. You can get directly to doctor Manzo site with this one, get his book. They all tough body right, other stuff fifteen percent off just by using my link, so he says, already in there link and Azure will products the whole food vitamins. There's full of a chemic acid there, all kinds of good stuff. And hey, you know what I should do. I should get the full vocumic acid because it's flavorless. And right now, my daughter will not take the point derived minerals no matter what way we do it, sometimes through orange juice mush to steal detect it, and sometimes she'll reject the rest of the orange juice. So I like the idea of adding the extra sugar of the orange juice anyway, So maybe if I do the full vocumic over here, then she'll get the she'll get the minerals. Yeah, that's I think I might do that. Remember, you get five percent off with buying cokepon cod though, all right, and then there's always this thing here my tree Publishing dot com that goes straight to the Hellstone book and then you give But you can find the other stuff there, including Europa and it's code ball for ten percent off. Scroll down a little bit, Mike, you got it. Sorry. You have doctor Glynden's memberships linked there as well. The Stripe if you want to go stripe style. BMC is buying me a coffie if you want to go that route. But Patreon is the one that's you know, consistent. So here's the deal. I have to explain this. I'm gonna have to be going to starting in either this week or next. I'm going to be going to a four day work week at the local Arizona marketplace with my hot sauce. Provided they're not asking me for a bunch of permits that take forever to get so or that I already have and that they want me to have duplicates of even though I already have them. So let's see nine to four Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. And that means if I have to make sauce that night for the for the market the following day, there's not gonna be an evening or just a different time for a podcast slash video either. So that would mean that I would only be making beyond Mondays through Wednesdays. If that, if I'm not still trying to make sauce to get to the to get enough of the market, providing it's busy or whatever. And that's going to go on until April. So if the here's the tug of rope here right, you know, the support would have to come in for me to stick her in this chair more. Or it's just gonna have to be one of those things where I go off and I do that thing because the household is what matters, right, and how will the family lives? So if I'm going to album, because I'm going to be one working at nine to four every day plus making the sauce after, you know, so it's gonna be a lot of work and then Fridays I have a double day because then I do the Friday market at the same place. But so it goes from nine to four, and then set up starts at four for the other one, and that one goes six to ten. So from nine to ten I'm going to be in the same spot on Fridays. That's what's coming up. So just be a bear in mind. Support the show helps because that gives me more incentive will get It means that I can be in this chair doing stuff if if that's if that's something that's a value to you. Otherwise I'll be out there making making it happen over at the house. You know it's in the hot sauce. But Patreon dot com is this guy right here, badmam. Yeah, I don't know why it does that all the time. So you can't you can't do a household on that. So it's not it's not nineteen twenty a, right, And then the Gibson goes right there and thank you to all who have supported, much appreciated, much appreciated. And that's the same picture that you see on the stripe thing when you click it, and this you can change. I just just said put something in there, So I did, and then you can always change that whatever you want. Okay, back to the show, Back to the reading the Dakota. This is elucidation of dragon slang myths. The decoded Eta discloses ancient aryan architects of civilization. Wait, can you still let me see what I did here? That shouldn't be that thing, that should be that thing, that should be that thing. I don't know I was there the Dakota at it disclosed this ancient aryan architects of civilization, lords acers men of Asia, Gucci or ancient Goss taking possession of thrace five thousand years ago in establishing a headquarters Himen or heaven at bogus Koi, Capadocia or present day Turkey. These newcomers were fight then fight a great battle. Now, I believe I did actually read this part yesterday, but I think I read it from a different like snapshot, quite a great battle in Eden as mighty armies rally from as far as Armenia under the leadership of l or Ilu. Right, and that's the part that I was reading from Elu. And where do we find Oh, let's go back to Mascheme Hall because let's re emphasize this. The Elu Limnu or evil God is suggested to be originally one of the children of Tama Tama is l She's the that That's exactly what they're they're describing there. She's a serpent goddess bah dah Da da Da by Theophilus Pinches, interesting last name, who remained like other spirits associated with Absu Tma and Kingu, the Ilu Limnu or gee. I wonder if that's really what they mean by illuminati right or illumined ones. Probably not so much to do with light, but more probably more to do with their uh embodiment of these Ilu Limnu through their conjuring and bullshit. I'm not saying it's bullshit as and it's not real. I'm just saying it's bullshit that they do it. Why would they bring this into our realm? And fuck them for doing so? Let them have the curse. Why don't we have to be cursed with it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, those spirits into themselves or whatever the hell it is. Energies seems to be a title entities whatever associated with the Seven Mass scheme. The evil God may be either singular or plural and often is shown as single for the ease of writing. For instance, the whole cult would probably be a way of also saying single, single minded high or a hive mind. For instance, the the borg, the borg with some demon presence in it, for instance, the gem craving, sorry, the gem carving of the moon god sin and right back to the moon colt. That said, this is one of these cross reference you know, evidence or proofs right attacked by the sub the Sabidi shows a single evil god rather than seven. We may safely consider the Ilu Limnu is another epithet of Mascheme of Sabeti as evil gods born of the union of the annual and key and so whoops, sorry, I turned it off. Okay, let's try that again. That's not that one. There is so all that to say, l or Elu, the matriarchal ruler of the old Khaldan ruled. That's of that word. That's the same era at the same time that they're talking about with this Babylonian magic, is the same time that this is happening, and this is kelda. This is the freaking thing, right, So that Elu word means the same thing. It means straight up evil l Elu, the matriarchal ruler of the Old Kaldian world, to oust them out. L is a powerful they wanted to get rid of the Goths and people as far as are Mania that this cult controlled. Brought their army to try to kill the Goths. Us, our people, our ancestors. If you're of European descent, or even Mediterranean or even Russian for her sake, or Scandinavian or Nodic or this or that, you know what I'm talking about here. So the vast majority of human beings, when I say us, chances are I'm hitting the mark there right. Ella is a powerful matriarch, gifted with the cult powers, deified during her own time or living, and the ruler of the indigenous Old Chaldean Ruld who controls the serpent, dragon clt, blood sacrifices, and moon worship. Whether we just say, what do we just see? I'm not gonna switch to the book again. But they said the moon sun Colt. I don't now, I will go back to it, says I want to quit it correctly, it's well the flip you're gonna do it? Or what moon? God's sin? They're talking about the moon God's sin because they call them a sinner because they're moon colt. Blood sacrifice the old Caldian who controls the Serpent Dragon cult blood sacrifices, blood sacrifices, human sacrifices, children sacrifices, animal sacrifices, and moon worship. The hidden meaning of the mysterious formula of serpent dragon slaying, myths performing performed as rituals and hittype festivals, which has so far remained a mystery in Indo European poetics studies, is found in the fact that the emit imagery of the Serpent Dragon stands for the cult and anarchy of the matriarchal ruler as well as herself, as she is the personification of evil, personification of evil. The significance of this, and this isn't Christian personification of evil. This is sensibility and just without jadedness, personification of what would be considered evil to a rational mind. This not not evil compared to It's like, think about this. ELLL thinks that the goss are evil because why because as they're raining on her parade, so it the bell depends on who tells the story. What can't just go based off of what your interpretation of evil would because none you're probably could be suckered into fighting good people, or destroying your own past, or rejecting and turning your back on your own past because you think that somehow that's evil because someone told you it was. Got to consider the source. The significance of the slaying of this dragon of evil, as disclosed by Waddell, was that it cleared the way for the creation of civilization and the eradication of the cult the and represented liberation from evil. This could have been created as a result of the commemoration of an event of such significance. The formula is also present in Mesopotamian tradition as the killing of Tmot. I just said right, she is Tmat. She's not the way they ever said to fucking sister got daughter, Never Tama. No, she's Tamat by Mardok. And by the way, priest Craft Beyond Babylon has an awful lot in there about that particular story, and also has big Iggy All right, Nasis le Jula in Israel origence. But yes, you can find this book. Oh there's the Arkansas little little goat man there one of those and mysteries yeah, this this is a book, the book that should be read. Makes a great Christmas gift or whatever gift or get it for yourself. But it's priestcraft beyond Babylon. It's on my website, but so are the links to go right directly to Amazon or Barnes Ennoble to get it. So you don't have to get it for me directly right, you can just get a click on the loose links where we at uh liberationary myths could have been at Marduk. We landed on Tima by Marduk Marduk Splitzer by the arrow into Yeah, Tima has been associated by ex Jesus whatever that we're with watery abyss and chaos in a context of cosmic creation. But the light of what Dell's interpretation of the Eda, the lost meaning of Tma and Biblical scripture and Diabolonium mythology is that of chaos preceding the creation of civilization and the latter and by the way, what happens, the justin noble have no place on either side, whether it's this cult or whatever. The cult creates in a place of itself to be more malleable to societies that they encounter and co opt and psychologically manipulate, because noble people have no place in this Judaism, Christianity or Islam, because descripture myth, the last meeting of Tima and Biblical scripture and Babylonian mythology is that of chaos proceeding the creation of civilization, and the latter puts order. In the ancient Near East, the legend of Saint Michael slaying the dragon Apollion, as well as that of Saint Michael slaying the Red Dragon in the Book of Revelation would be more recent at adaptations deriving from the older tradition and celebration of liberation made possible by the victory of the Arians in Eden about three thousand BC. The dragon was symbolic of the matriarch l at cult and secrets of the Serpent. In Search of the Sacred Past, Philip Gardner also finds evidence for the existence of this serpent cult in antiquity. He explores the evidence that AONs ago, before a great battle and before Christianity, an ancient serpent cult dominated mankind. Luckily we were around, or our ancestors were the Serpent dragon cult before civilization. The hypothesis that human society in the period of seven thousand to two thousand BC was matriarchal, and that a mother cult with a figure of a goddess and dying God, the dying God. Hey, what's Jesus doing on that cross the whole time? All the time. It's one of their symbols, everybody. It's what they do with their heads. It's the symbols of their symbol. At least it's a what do they call an echo, a ripple dying figure out a goddess and dying God, as was widespread had many adherents in the nineteenth century. There is archaeological evidence that the spread of Indo European languages involved the disappearance of more ancient culture, or mother goddess culture, which was associated with a moon cult before the arrival of Indo Europeans. Arthur Evans subscribed to the view that such a cult was central to Minoan religion. Of Crete they were Moonis were centern Moonis. More recent Mariah Gimbuddhists expounded that many of the religions were Indo European because we can't say Arian settled down. We're Indo European. Where Arians your Goths settled down, were originally inhabited by matrilineal matrilineal culture that she refers to as Old European and people who were snake goddesses and moon worshippers for thousands of years and then came monogamy. Oh, that's really screwed up their prey. They like those communal marriages where it doesn't matter. Somebody was gonna have gonna knocked the beehole up. One of them was gonna The old way of life survived in pockets, but the language of the natives vanished from Central Europe. Gim Buddhists sounds like it's a little bit of a Greek camest model is one of farming societies organized patriarchically from the Nearies to Western Europe. The study of blood groups in the Old European cemeteries has revealed that mothers and daughters were related and the men were unrelated. Here's this funny one, right, which suggests they left home and married into another matrilineal family. The Celts were patriarchal into Europeans. But like the Basque, Oh, look where the piece of Ignatius of Leola came from. Like the Basque of Spain and France, Iberians and picts that's not even real where Iberian is saying? And picts of Scotland preserved naturallineal traits from the days before they absorbed the newcomers. The old European culture had images of bird and snake goddesses, as well as deities in the form of animals. The serpent goddess was usually portrayed with slantid eyes makes sense, limbs in the shape of snakes, and in yoga yogi like posture. Gimbuddhists noted that there were that they were believed to embody deceased ancestors. Hey, you know what else used to embody deceased ancestors. Oh, lets let's come up right back to this mass scheme whole thing, and we'll talk about I think it might even be the one just before it. Now, let's go, let's go to uh is there a lilith after this one? Or is it right right to Pezuza? I saw it here just yes, just the other day, there's there's a good old Pezuzu, king of the Little Wind, the litl Lilith, little Wind demons son of handby right in the Ilu, the winds. They said they go on to mighty, the the mighty winds of the demon. That these demons are the mighty winds. It is right there. But let me see if I can find they redid that already. Well there's this part. Remember we talked about the Alimne masking seven spirits of the deep Earth whose voice resounds the heightest bl blah blah blah. Okay, well let's look for maybe it was another page. Hold on, let me see if it's up here. Might be up here. Maybe I already pulled it up. No, not that one. Oh, here we go. So demons in Babylonian magic could have been could have a variety of effects on human life, from causing disease and misfortune to offering protection and healing, depending on how you did the spell and whether or not you were able to keep it under control before it did something you wanted to do, like that, do that We saw riding the wolf with his sharp sword and this not raven at all face, but it's actually a owl and you can't mess with that guy because he'll can kill you. So it says Lilith is a combination of two Samerian demons, La mashe Do and Our Dot Lily. La mashe Do specialized in killing women and infants during childbirth. Sounds like the medical profession. Well, Our Dat Lily specialized in seducing and murdering young men. Now let's get down here a little bit, A little bit says these ranged They're talking about Babylonian book as spells of words of evil to ward off evil spirits, because why do they need that because they conjured them. The fucking morons of this cult needed to ward off evil spirits because they brought them here. These range from deceptive and beautiful demons who descended from heaven and who ride on noxious winds. That's a common theme with this shit. And what do they do. They have ball the storm God. They have Diego engineering, which is literally ball the storm God. They have a hurricane Helene, who's another name for freaking l who's another name for illulimni interesting spreading storms and pestilence. Oh speaking of the Pestulist party. Oh yeah, didn't that weirder Hotels guy I Red Hell's name was say that there's going to be multiple plagues unleashed on the same day that the Crown King of the Torah, good old, good old Jew himself. President Trump, it's gonna take office. I was gonna do the inauguration, right. The dem ghosts of Samerian mythology who eventually tried oh sorry, who eventually tired of eating dust and mud, roamed the world for not having been buried properly. Lots of weird stuff out there, definitely worth looking at. Just don't look too hard if it's a grim mare, because I don't look back at you. You don't want that. It's very it's it may sound like I'm being funny, but that's like, that's not a joke. There's certain things you probably shouldn't want to read. And a lot of the stuff that Croley was into was to uh capture the reader, captivate them, if you will, like literally captivate them, so that you now had a dark passenger. You had a parasite for the rest of your life until you figured out how get rid of it if it's possible. All right, there's that. Well, let's go back to what hell. Yeah, the old European culture had images of burden snake goddesses as well as deities and the flomen animals. The serpent goddess was usually portrayed with the slanted eyes. I said that the boom and Buddhists know that they were believed to embody deceased ancestors. What did we just get done saying about the deceased ancestors? That was another part of that way we just talked about. The moon was linked to their beliefs and religion focused on cycles of life and death members so that they weren't buried properly, so they're roaming about. The moon was linked to their beliefs and religion focused on cycles of life and death, as well as fertility. Gam Buddhists challenged the opinion of skeptics in two books, Gods and Goddesses of Europe nineteen seventy four and The Living Goddess Is nineteen ninety nine. An offshoot from the Indo European family of languages is divided into three groups, Indo Aryan, Iranian, and Nurstani, the first of which concerns India Paradise. Waddell's reconstruction of the Eda reveals that after annexing the new territories of Eden to their kingdom, after they stomped out the scumbag piece of crap cult. The goody Gothic lords civilize and educate indigenous inhabitants and bring them the benefit of irrigation and agriculture. Now look at what they do with the Garden of Eden story. Right, the cult is cast out from heaven from him in, and that's the end of their paradise. It's the beginning of the Gothic paradise, beginning of mankind's paradise is the end of theirs. Do you see what's gotten down there? Thespective, perspective from which the book is being written, that book that everybody thinks they are somehow bound to and mustard here and fulfill. Remember, when they get cast out, it's the end of paradise for them, because they were having way too much fun being naked and fucking everybody that they could and murdering everybody that they could, and screwing everybody over that they could to take everything from them for their substance that like parasites, and oh darn, somebody came over and like just put an end to that, cast them out of the garden. Huh huh. But on the other side of this, they was the beginning of paradise, right, Gothic lords civilize and educate indigenous inhabitants and bring them the benefits of irrigation and agriculture. So a lot of the cult was happy about this because they were broken free of their leadership. But it's the leadership that reforms this sanhedron, this sick fucking cult now calling itself these days Jews or Judaism or Zionism or Bolshevism or Frankism, doesn't matter. They're the ones who write the stories and manipulate the rest of us to identify with something that's come fletely foreign to us and actually in direct opposition of us and our ability to survive this world. To help them recapture it, they gave us these wonderful religions after they erased our history, so we would have we would be spinning compasses. We had, we had no direction, we had, we had, we had no ground because they had already erased it all. And then they said, here, this is your history, this is your culture. Gotcha. We don't owe anything to anybody named Jesus, who is probably one of us, and he probably happened a long time before they ever put words in his mouth. That's all I'm saying and if he and if he doesn't end up coming to material then hey, we have our own thor so we're good to go. We have our own cane. We're good to go. We have we have examples of nobility. We know what it looks like and we understand what knows is Yeah, so it says Gothic lords civilized and educate the indigenous habitants and inhabitants and bring them to benefits of irrigation and agriculture and innovation. That gave rise to the imagery of the Garden of Eden and lost paradise the Goths. Well, yeah, lost to the people who were kicked out of it. The Goths imposed laws and spread their son cult. Their knowledge caused a spiritual rise of man, and in this context, civilized civilization is synonymous of spirituality. When the sense of the rise of man was lost, an oral tradition circulated in an ancient Near East about the creation of man. Whoopsies. Then you have all these idiots talking about genetic manipulation and two hundred thousand agoing and happening and new gen Those things might have happened is out there for sure, but they didn't happen here, and there weren't an aliens for foxs sake, they were either people from a previous era of a reset that may may have been the ones who caused it or survived it and still had their tech if there was any type of manipulation going on there. But there's no aliens. That's this little dome over us. How that we're gonna get to aliens unless they're plunging holes through with some kind of device like or you know, going into different realms like that certain thing making portals or like oh, I don't know, like the freaking jesuit. Pope says, I'm going to open up five five one point one for each point of the freaking pentagram, five portals, sacred portals. Oh thank god they weren't the cursed ones. Pure ah, thank you. All right, everybody relaxed, We can go home. He's only gonna to open up sacred portals, not the devil ones. True, thank you, thank you. Wow? What are relief? They're Saint France or Pope Francis prgolio, you child rapist. Okay, on Christmas, he's going to open up five portals. That shouldn't alarm anybody though, And how hell's he do that with this little swirly stick like fucking Harry Potter just spend around a circle?
Speaker 6: What did you do it?
Speaker 2: From his devil chair in uh the serpent room? The serpent room? Yeah, remember that serpent serpent colt. Let's go take a look at that, shall we we get what the hell? Just because you know, let's just pile up some morons so that it can't be any more obvious. Eyes fangs, eyes, fangs, slits and scales, you see it? Live better with this one. Okay, Now, let's take a look at it. What his chair looks like? Can I get it there? Let's see if I can open a new tab? Can I make it bigger?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: But look there's who's what is this hellish depiction here of post apocalyptic ship skin? What's that?
Speaker 8: What is that?
Speaker 2: And what does this do? It's supposed to me? That supposed to be Jesus? Is that supposed to be any any pick a freaking name? Doesn't look too happy, It doesn't look too Yeah. I think half his face is missing too, if I'm miss Oh. Look there's this Swiss guard. Yeah, gotta be there, especially when you're protecting Satan. All let's see we got a better one here. This one looks like it might be a little brighter. Yeah, way bigger. See there's half his face missing, right, this looks so this looks so Christian to me. Well, I mean, actually, when you understand, what's this? A giant piece of drift wood from from hell?
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Nothing to see here, nothing at all in the in the serpent room. Definitely not the Serpent cult though. Okay, I don't know why we would even have that idea in your head. How dare you? How dare you? It's very very good people, these people, stop it. No one has anything to say today. Strange that must be there on this must be Oh I'm wrong, sorry, cong on. This work defines the Saturn Death Cult as the accumulated historical legacies of the there was occult and criminal agendas and organizations that seek justification for the reactions and existence based on the corrupt interpretation of Saturn Saturnian myth and lore tells us. Oh yeah, okay, they didn't even finish this yet. No, I didn't. The Gossop post laws. Okay, here we go. This is why they are bad people. Remember, so innovations gave Rice the imagery of the lost gardens and the lost parod the gossoon post laws. God forbid. You tell a freaking j or a freaking serpent wolf, Colt, whatever you want to call it, Colt, what to do or make them do anything that you know would work for the for their own stuff like everyone else has to. But imposed laws and spread their son called their knowledge caused the spiritual rise of man, and in context, civilization is synonymous of spirituality. When the sense of the rise of man was lost, we already saw that. But hold on, hold on, hold on. In a period of decline, the Golden Age of civilization was remembered as a lost paradise. Why would it be los See that's an inversion. In a period of decline, Golden Nage of civiilation was remembered as well. But I don't think that that's true. I think what we're looking at is two different perspectives from the same exact time period. When they were ousted. That was the anom of e story. They created it using the same people, but they inverted it when you didn't do that. They didn't do it any of that until when the Hellenistic period, when they revisited the stories and had everything at their disposal there at the Alexander Library, and a brand new Greek education to go with it so they could read the shit. And being that they were fucking illiterates, it was the first they wrote in Greek and thought in Greek. Oh wait, I read about that, and so does a book called The Laughing Jesus. Yeah, yeah, youhul until I get this thing. Thor is the name of the heroic leader of the Arian conquerors in Scandinavian mythology. According to Waddell, Thor of the Elder Eda is to be identified to the Samerian dar Tour or the Deaphied soccers Zagaga. I think we already read this yesterday. As a result of comparative studies at King's List, Wedell discovered that er Nina was identical to I think she's copying the legendary character in that the dynasty Ladder founded was the very first dynasty of the Samerians. He is referred to as yeah or not, Sgi, I've read this exact thing and of Olivian mystery elucidated. What are we doing here? Let's move up a little bit. As weve up a little bit fast that okay, Part one, The Earing Quest you would think you would think the Quest and Career of the and Tour of the Hivilians brits allat of Lawrence. Austin Woddell born nineteen twenty nine to May eighteen fifty four was the son of Thomas Clement Woddell d d, a schoolmaster and author of Cumbernalled, Dunbartonshire, near Glasgow, Scotland, and Jean, the youngest daughter of John Chapman Glenn Glenhead, Barton, Stirlingshire. Waddell's sister lived in green Greenock, near Glasgow, well Waddell was abroad. One of the letters in the special Collections was signed your loving sister Maggie. Between nineteen twenty three and nineteen thirty three, Wodell lived at fifty five Campbell Street, Greenock, Kelly. We don't care about any of that right then he established with Hell he lived school for Excavations. I think we're good here because this goes into the go to Buddha stuff. This goes into the Muslims invading in the eleventh century and destroying all of the remnants of of the Aryan Buddhism, and that's what Muslims are good for, right, Send a second. When you don't want to be the ones associated with the diary work, you send the Muslims out to do it. So like when when when they want to kill their own people through the Hannibal directive and Israel they just have their Muslims do it. Oh, by the way, isis right now here? Let's take a look at this since we're here. Well, that's all that grapple.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Isis strikes Syria four hundred and eighty times and seizes land. I'm sorry, Israel strikes Syria. I say, isis? Israel strikes Syria four hundred and eighty times and seizes land. Al kaa isis rebels al kinda isis rebels are executing Syrians. So why are they attacking the Syrians and not the Israelis? Why is iis doing that? Why is isis adding to the problem? Oh? Because ISIS was created by who it fuck exactly? Al Qaeda isis. All these things are funded and operated by the haze uses, the juices, the juices, the oly vhase Loo good artificial intelligence AI ruled and the cashlest society. Yeah, they're even trying to condition you through the part of through the avenues of pretend resistance, they're still conditioning you to accept it's gotta see how it lays out. Oh, this is all, but it's inevitable, and they'll tell you that it is, so that you believe it is because we have to We have to keep that. We have to preserve the system, a system that's been eroding. Marinkind we have to preserve that because we've become dependent on us and now we can't get rid of it. Cuckoo. All right, So you guys saw where we could go to help out the show and all that stuff. Visit it were we can do it. No, no, all right, sorrybody, have a good day. I'll see you again. I have to go to try to work on I got to bring this computer over to a place to have it looked at, not the one that went on, but the new one, to see what's up with that crash. Our orders will be going out again today too, and I'm making more sauce when I get down tonight. Little Chorem