Speaker 1: All right, big five o'clock hour coming up here on the Eagle with the Ben and Skin Show, Ben Rogers, Jeff skin Wad, Kevin kt Turner, and Christina.
Speaker 2: Would you call her little baby corn Bread? My little baby corn bread?
Speaker 1: Ray? Kay, Ray Ray Ray. We are holding it down here for the whole five o'clock hour. Coming up at about five forty five when the big finish a sausage recall that could impact one of our lives.
Speaker 2: Try to figure out who it is.
Speaker 1: A little MAVs talk coming up for you at about five thirty or so. And we have Luca returning to Dallas on Wednesday night, and man, I had a friend reach out to me during one of these last commercial breaks, going, hey, you want to go to that game?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: And the best ticket he could find on secondary ticket market that wasn't in the upper level, So the best seat he could find in the lower bowl was six hundred and fifty bucks a piece. Yeah, dude, you gotta do that? Why, I don't know. I'm definitely not gonna do.
Speaker 4: You know what's gonna suck is people are gonna spend all that money and Luca's not going to play.
Speaker 5: Okay, told you cause he's gonna get hurt.
Speaker 1: Or or or or does he stick it to the Mavericks by not playing? In other words, I know, I know you guys want to have a big night here. I'm back as I'm not going to play. I think like it's just, you know, the second night of a back to back for them. So load management, because he's fat?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna let him talk like that? Christina, you just.
Speaker 3: Said load management and I'm hung up on that.
Speaker 5: So oh, that's.
Speaker 1: The new Alexis Texas podcast. Load Management. We got a weekly weekday update coming up at about five point fifteen, unfortunately an update on measles cases. But right now, here's Kevin kt Turner with a list of sorts.
Speaker 2: I had a feeling I did not.
Speaker 5: No one saw this coming. I saw this.
Speaker 6: Top ten casual dining chains in turn terms of their sales in twenty twenty four. So who dominated twenty twenty four and why is this list just now coming out in April of twenty twenty five? Top ten casual dining chains load Management? You didn't first, we need to know your buzzing words, Christina.
Speaker 4: Pizza skin Luca will not play on Wednesday night because of load management.
Speaker 5: Ben Iron Dong, let's play the feud?
Speaker 4: Iron Do Luca will not play on Wednesday night because of load management.
Speaker 6: Chili's chillis baby back rips.
Speaker 5: Number threepe who wants to?
Speaker 4: Uh Luca will not plan Wednesday night because of load management.
Speaker 2: Uh Chipotle, ooh.
Speaker 6: Ooh Chipotle, he says, not there.
Speaker 3: Christina all right, pizza yeah, Applebee's Jesus what she said.
Speaker 6: But number four, so wow, would you have to pass or play?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna play.
Speaker 6: He's gonna play, heyes, and gentlemen, Ben Rogers will play feud on Monday. Let's define the category top ten casual dining chains in terms of sales casual dining that Can it have a drive through?
Speaker 2: Who's he asking is it? Does that have a drive through?
Speaker 5: Have you been to a Chiliser and Applebee's lately that has a driver oka? My counter?
Speaker 1: But it sits the feud, bro So you're saying there's nothing on the list of the drive through, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: I don't see one, but there are some of these that have it to.
Speaker 1: Go Okay, of course, Uh Tgi Fridays.
Speaker 6: Ega Fridays, he says, thank god, it's Friday. Uh huh all right, Uh, I love PGA Fridays Round two.
Speaker 2: I don't get out and do a lot of casual dining formal ben.
Speaker 1: We might do some fast food or some fine dining, but not a lot of casual in the middle. And if Chipotle's not on there, I'm devastated. That destroys the whole category for me. Okay, say subway, all right, so on the border.
Speaker 5: It's too thus far? Okay, Christina said you had fourth, you would be next.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought we'd do it together. Give me bennigans. Bennigans. Why do you say the imagine a time mission.
Speaker 5: Dude in nineteen ninety nine? Though, hell it?
Speaker 1: I thought I would guess like five or six of them, and then they'd be hard for them to guess one.
Speaker 3: Yep, Christina, Okay, I got a good one. I went here maybe three weeks ago. I'll back Steakhouse.
Speaker 6: Let's go, bell rules just right, number seven, Let's get it.
Speaker 5: That's all I needed right now. You keep on. So did Mikes Roy take you there?
Speaker 3: Yes? He did because he used to work there a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Wait, he was Australian.
Speaker 3: He and Cash used to work it out back in Florida.
Speaker 2: They both did. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 5: The winner of this game will be who gets the last one correct.
Speaker 3: So just shutters.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeahs coming good guess strike one?
Speaker 3: How about Chewies.
Speaker 5: Texas? All right?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Give me pizza hut.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, all.
Speaker 2: Right, wait, I get he does? He does? He does? Get three? Give me Buffalo Wild Wings.
Speaker 5: Oh, get number five hundred barbers.
Speaker 2: Okay, and Buffalo.
Speaker 5: Those commercials are fine.
Speaker 2: Uh give me think I think this is too local.
Speaker 4: Give me oh uh?
Speaker 2: What is that that Phil Romano thing?
Speaker 5: That Phil Romano thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's I'm blinking on the name of that.
Speaker 5: How much time does he get?
Speaker 2: It's the Italian place?
Speaker 6: Uh the it's not the Italian Place.
Speaker 4: No, that's not the name of the restaurant, butthole. It's a Phil Romano Italian restaurant. I think it's called No, no, no, it's called.
Speaker 2: Crappy A time. You can draw on the kitchen. You're out on the table.
Speaker 4: I got two things to go anyway, I'll say one more. Okay, finally, finally, Red Robin, I missfire number.
Speaker 5: Clutch, He's alive. Let's clutch.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 5: Top ten casual diners in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about if you think about some of these places selling Red Lobster?
Speaker 5: So could this be the greatest come story of all time?
Speaker 4: A lot of people knew that Red rob Lobster and Red Robin would both be on their back to back, right, I'm gonna go with a little restaurant from we back in the day one that people love to, Phil Romono's Place, Phil Romonos Classic Place.
Speaker 1: Three, so many people know it too. I'm gonna say spaghettywhere I'm gonna go with the Olive Garden.
Speaker 6: Number two, The Olive We're still missing one, six and eight I'm still alive?
Speaker 2: Right, okay?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Texas Roadhouse number one, Texas Roadhouse, Olive Garden Chili is your top three casual dining spots last year. One is a steakhouse, Steak and Ale for the seafood lover in you.
Speaker 5: No Longhorn Steakhouse. I've heard of it, but I've never been to.
Speaker 2: Did you just give yourself a right answer?
Speaker 5: Number eight?
Speaker 2: I'll give you a clue, flatio Is that an offer? A clue?
Speaker 5: I'll give you another?
Speaker 1: Oh, well, well I know I know cheesecake factory.
Speaker 5: Correct clue? I think we can all been one. Yeah, yeah, this game.
Speaker 6: There was a story the top ten Texas Roadhouse. Uh, how much do y'all think they got is number one? How much money do you think they got in sales last year?
Speaker 2: Leasa one hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 1: I know that everyone I go to is always packed, Yes, and everybody loves it. In your family and no matter of their young or old, it's always it's always slaps.
Speaker 4: How about eighty million dollars in revenue in Texas alone?
Speaker 5: Lower fifty lower?
Speaker 2: Wait, that's it.
Speaker 5: That's not right, because one location will do.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty four US sales Texas Roadhouse five point five million dollars.
Speaker 2: That's incorrect. I think one will do that. Think.
Speaker 1: I think the location in prosper did like seventeen million last year.
Speaker 2: I think that's the month of April. Kevin m oh put the system on trial.
Speaker 5: Look at that.
Speaker 4: You think you think a massive chain is staying in business when they did five million in revenue for the year.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry they didn't put enough zeros there. That's five billions. Let's go Yeah, like, okay, restaurant business. That's the name of this website. Never going to you again. Business onf well, and that makes me want to have Texas Roadhouse for dinner.
Speaker 1: All right, there you have it, Top ten casual dining restaurants by stats.
Speaker 2: Coming up next in the weekly Weekday Update, an update.
Speaker 5: On the measles, and then we'll do a little MAVs talk.
Speaker 2: Luca is coming back to town. All that's coming yourway in the five o'clock hour right here on the Benin Skin Show