Speaker 1: Glue to these screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the high Q, fighting the monsichemer the rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Lacrom has cropped the melancholi with the wood Banza Holly suggestions out of flicker rates of camel plaza Holly.
Speaker 2: That's up the mental dorobbery, execute us up, rely hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: It is doctor Ree and black the top with me. Put the hands up to touch the acasta gets you know, deep down is something bigger than your.
Speaker 4: Walley sweet eternal violence fall. It is good, true, and beautiful friends, Welcome back to Rogue Soul, where today we're talking about the atrocious women and their atrocious behavior, continuing on in this theme. It's been a theme now, it's been a progression rather of the sort of destruction of the ability of females to uphold a sort of adult, whole heeled you know self to the world and interact in a responsible way with all that occurs in this world. Degradation of all of that, just a slipping into the madness and insanity that is cluster b and cluster be adjacent behaviors. Cluster b like behaviors our culture. In fact, if you know, if you've been thinking about it, If you've been following me for long enough, you realize our entire culture is essentially cluster b promoting and enshrining and self responsibility attacking. Right, Anybody who promotes self responsibility, self healing is attacked because that's the codependent way, that's the enabling way, that's the groupthink way, and that's the world that we're in, and social media only enhances this. Will be careful, however, as always, to not blame social media. Social media, in fact, is just the tool by which it is neutral, and it's not wielded neutrally by people with a lot of power, that's for sure, and that's blameworthy, that's noticeable, criticizable, But the way we use it is up to us. You don't have to be there, and when you are there, you can use it responsibly. So, just like any other tool, it's up to you. So social media isn't at fault. Social media is, in fact just the window by which we can view this degradation of the feminine into the toxic femininity that is the highlight of our society and honestly the root of so many, if not most, of our woes. As a society as a culture, all sorts of other woes economically, politically, societally and culturally. This is the thing, and they go hand in hand. In fact, we're going to talk about how feminism and Marxism go hand in hand with this degradation that is political and economic and is in fact intentional by our worst enemies against us, and how unfortunately so many have fallen to this. So all of this, of course, and shy and buy villnsy clancy, murder of her children, and the ensuing insanity histrionic cluster b performative nightmare that has come out of women in general, the society, no, not all women, of course. And the more I have to say that, the more I resent the idiots who don't automatically understand that nothing is all. So let's just get into it now. Roguesol dot org is where I'm at. Everything I do is there. If you want to read the books I've written there here. If you want to receive one on one healing with me, it's there. If you want to take the classes like the Money package coming up September thirteenth, it's there. The reviews and testimony of all those who've been working with me for years over the years. I don't even know how many. There's so many on this page you couldn't even probably read it all at once. Then that's here at the site roguesol dot org. The shop with all the orgon and the classes and the books in one place is here. This is all at rogueshl dot org. Everything I do is there. Check it out. If you want to be reading what I write, there's a lot of it, and you can do that at roaguways dot substack dot com. It's also a great place to stay in touch, so you know when things like that big celestial convergence blessing last week, when they're coming up, when to join those, when to sign up for them, any other announcements would be here, but also things like this that we're talking about today, this exploration of society and culture, of spirituality and religion, history and more. It's all here, so lots to see here. You can subscribe for free to all of that. There's also a paid level and that supports me and what I do. Thank you very much for doing so. But you also get the channeled source messages from the our spiritual ancestors who are ascended masters who speak through me from time to time, so you can also get that here. That's also in the channel books. That's also here on substack. So lots of ways to connect with those channel messages, lots of ways to support, and lots of ways to subscribe for free as well. So that's all at Roaguways substack, and you can see here my first post, just published ten minutes ago as of this live stream, is called child Murderers, and so that's what we're actually going to use as the template for the show today, is this post child Murderer. So I say, child murderers and the evil culture of women in shrining feminists who will do anything, however irrational to blame men. A good summary of the story here, and I just start out if Lindsay Clancy's trial is the peak one can hope of the vile culture that has enabled narcissistic women who cannot take responsibility for themselves to feel absolutely proud in displaying their failures to become healed adults. And if you don't know the Lindsay Clincy trial that, well, here you go with a list of facts I've provided for anybody who's not clear on what's going on. What's going on. This is a list summarized by co pilot. I didn't want to go through and meticulously outline everything myself, so I had co pilot do that. So I quote co pilot here saying here's what happened. These are again not opinions. This is a list of what the court, both sides, the prosecution and defense, has admitted are the facts of this trial. So I can't emphasize that enough. The facts of the trial uncontested by anybody involved, both sides, the court, all the people who are up on the stands giving their testimony, the ems, the police. Everybody agrees on these facts. It is not debated. So here you go. On January twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, Lindsay Clancy strangled her three children, Cora five years old, Dawson three years old, and Callen eight months old, inside the family's home in Duxbury, Massachusetts. Not contested again, just this is the most central fact of the case is that she absolutely did kill the children. She doesn't contest that. Her husband doesn't contest that. Nobody he's contesting that. Everyone admits it. It's a fact that children were strangled using exercise bands in the basement. Lindsay then attempted suicide by cutting her wrists and throat and jumping from a second story window, resulting in permanent paralysis from the waist down. Her husband, Patrick Clancy, returned home to find the three children unresponsive and Lindsay injured outside. This is none of this is contested. That Patrick Clancy was gone when the murders happened, not contested. There's footage of him in like a CBS or a Walgreens or something. They know for sure, they have his phone data track that he wasn't there, he left, and that he wasn't there. It all the people, by the way, of which there are unfortunately many who are like, it was him, he did it. Here's why, here's this, here's that hot take. They're all just fan fiction delusionists. Nobody is contesting this. It is one thing if Lindsay Clancy were like, no, I didn't do it at all, and then they were going about trying to prove that she did, which by the way, would be very easy. There's so much evidence. There's nothing but evidence. There's her search history, there's her every every I can't even go. It's so ridiculous that people are even questioning this. That'd be something else. If you were then just on her side, you thought she didn't do it, that would at least make sense to me, Like, okay, like you know, by some logic, you are agreeing with this side, other people are agreeing with that side. That's gonna happen, right. The Carmelo Anthony thing is a good example. A lot of people thought, Carmelo Anthony, I think that's the one that stabbed and didn't get said, I don't know whatever. The black guy did it, and that if he was at fault, and the other people think that the white guy, you know, egged him on and kind of like pushed him into doing that, and he's at least someone at fault for his own death. Whatever. You could take different views, they at least make some sense. In this case, they don't. There isn't a world in which Lindsay Clancy didn't kill these babies. She herself says that, Okay, So no one's contesting that. That's a fact important to know. She faces three counts of first degree murder. She's plaied not guilty a starting postpartum psychosis. So again her claim is not guilty, but not because she says she didn't do it. She says she did it. Everyone says she did it. Everyone knows she did it. She knows she did it. The not guilty is only coming from this insanity plea. The postpartum psychosis is an insanity plea. That's what we call it. When people say, I was out of my mind, beyond my own control, I had no idea what I was doing, and so I did this. It just it still doesn't absolve you of the crime, by the way. It just it might get you a lesser sentence, you know. Sometimes unfortunately it lets people out immediately even though they're clearly a danger, even if they're insane. Right, there's a whole thing. We could do a whole shows and shows about the insanity plea and whether that's okay or not, whether we should even have one, you know. But the claim is not that she didn't do it. The not guilty part is just not guilty by way of insanity. So, yes, I killed these babies, but I was insane at the moment because of this. Postpartum psychosis a real thing, an actual thing. It's horrible people suffer from things like this. So sad and still you kill the babies. No one's contesting that, Okay, that's the basis for the lack of criminal responsibility, not the lack of murder. There's no dispute that she killed the children. The trial center is entirely on her state of mind. That's the entire trial is just establishing whether or not they can say she has less responsibility because of this postpartum psychosis or insanity. That's it. That's what's going on. So if you didn't know about this trial, that's Those are the things you need to know as a background to this. She experienced severe postpart of mental health deterioration. That's also not contested, by the way. The only thing they're trying to figure out is if that's enough to make it so that you literally have no control over yourself, have no idea what you're doing, and can murder three children. So she definitely had postpart of mental health deterioration after the birth of her third child, including insomnia, anxiety, intrusive thoughts, and auditory hallucinations. Man hormones are crazy. They could do crazy things to you. It is a type of insanity. Just the little bit I suffer from, like perimenopause, or whatever is fucking crazy, dude. It's crazy. The things that go read a book about. It's insane. So, yeah, I have a given birth, and but I know so many people who have. I've been very close and intimate with them during those periods of time, in the birth itself and right afterwards. I've seen this type of thing. I have a lot of compassion for that, having not coming close as possible without experiencing myself, I have extreme compassion for this. What you literally cannot control about your hormones doing to you and how it can affect you so horrible. It's so horrible, right, So I don't get it, get it, But I can see exactly what this was doing to her, and that no one can tests that she has prescribed multiple psychiatric medications. And here's the part that for some reason, almost no one's talking to it is probably the most important part of the case. Thirteen different drugs over four months. I don't know how many of those were psychotropic, but at least most of them were so SSRIs and the like. This is a whole history now at this point of people on SSRIs. By the way, as a separate category, we can add hormonal imbalance because of a lot of the people who are transhooters are on hormone therapy, which, again hormones can cause psychosis. Okay, So SSRIs have this whole history of multiple mass shootings, school shootings, and other murders. It's in the insert of all of them as a side effect that you might have suicidal or homicidal impulses and thoughts. They admit it. It is the official stance that this can cause, you know, murder and whatever. That's not admitted. But the thoughts and the intrusiveness of them, the pervasiveness of them, that is, it's in the inserts. So I'm like, for me, I'm like, maybe this case will finally make some leftists who used to question big pharma and don't anymore for some reason, go back to this point where they say, maybe SSRIs al right to be handed out like candy. Maybe in fact, there's a good reason to question them. Ask your doctor and not a medical professional, et cetera, et cetera. So thirteen different drugs over four months, she sought help repeatedly in patient psychiatric care specialist evaluations. She was not diagnosed with postpartum psychosis prior to the killings by the way, Yeah, you wouldn't be. I mean postpartum depression, post partum issues, yes, but psychosis whole other thing. And whether that's because she didn't tell anyone the whole truth of it or not is another question. She says she heard voices right before the killing. Did she hear them before then not tell anyone? You know, these are the type of things. Who knows, but you know, she was diagnosed with postpartum ppression, postpartum issue, she was diagnosed with enough to get her thirteen different drugs over four months, and she had all these symptoms, not contested, all true. On the day of the killing, as Lindsay reportedly heard a male voice saying, this is your last chance kill the children, so you can kill yourself. That's from her own testimony, So she admits that that is psychosis, whether postpartum or some other kind, whether psychotropic drug induced or some other kind, that's definitely psychosis. She sent her husband out for takeout and medication, leaving her alone with the children. Prosecutors argue this was intentional premeditation. Yeah, seems that way. And when you have intentional premeditation, what they're basically trying to establish is you were cogent enough and present enough. You did know what you were doing. Hearing voices does not actually take away your responsibility for killing. It does mean you need to be kept away from people who are vulnerable for probably the rest of time, actually, is what it means. So again, maybe she was premeditating by asking her husband to leave. Who knows. She was in hospitalized, transferred to a state psychiatric facility. She's still there, She's been there since then. That was a couple of years ago. Patrick Clancy publicly stated he forgives her and views her as ill, not evil. He thinks this, you know, he agrees that this is some sort of psychosis or the drugs or whatever, and this wasn't really her, and so he forgives her, which is kind of insane. I mean, I'm so happy for him that he has this level of peace and love in him. I just I think that's a really hard place for most people to get in the case where your wife kills your three children. People were astonished when Erica Kirk forgave the killer of Charlie Kirk. This is three children. Usually a little bit more intensity from people around children than spouse's just just saying you know, so pretty crazy. Pretty you would think based on this a pretty loving, emotionally savvy husband. Both Lindsay and Patrick later filed medical malpractice lawsuits against her providers for alleged failures and diagnosis and treatment. So this means they didn't fully diagnose her correctly and what they prescribed her wasn't appropriate. Again a little hint back to maybe fourteen psychotropic drugs is gonna harm you and cause really crazy things to happen. So this is all uncontested. Again. She also because a lot of people are like, she didn't have the support she deserved. I can't think of anyone in history who had more support than this woman. We just described how our husband loves her enough to forgive her for murdering three kids of his. But she also had a nanny for several months. Several months she had a nanny five hours every single day when Kellen was a newborn baby. That nanny, by the way, said she was very loving towards her children. She just was struggling so much with postpartum issues. And she also saw all the prescription bottles and so she understood, like you know, things weren't great at the household. And when Lindsay decided not to go back to work. She let the nanny go so she had support. She could have kept that nanny, but since she was home all day and not working, she was like, well, why have a nanny? Right, pretty rational decision. So was she unsupported? No, so she had a nanny. She had access to the funds and the ability to have a nanny support her through birthing a child and having a newborn with two other kids in the house. That's incredible. Lots of women don't have anything like that ever. So Also, Patrick Clancy may have been a stay at home. People are saying that he was works from home. I can't find actual you know that that's actually true. But he did drive her to all her specialist appointments, of which there were many. Heavily involved in managing her care. Therefore clearly cares about her. He witnessed her steatmental declient, cared about it enough to try to get her help, helped her through medication changes, helped her through her psychiatric hospital stay. On the day of the killings, he specifically was out to pick up her medication and food so she didn't have to cook, which again was part of her Like premeditated, get him out of the house. But when you argue that this man didn't support and love this woman, you are not based in factual reality. We can't know what's actually going on inside the head, we can't know what's actually going on inside of the heart of other people. But if we were to make an educated sound guest that's based in reason, we would say this man is devoted to her. He went out of the way to help her. She got more support than most women I've ever known in having babies and children and getting through postpartum. That's the facts. So okay, I go on to say in this article that was all from AI. Remember that was co pilot's summary of the known facts that are not contested in this case. And I say, nonetheless, countless women have stepped up to defend Lindsay Clancy's murders. They are, not, to be clear, defending the children who had the right to protection from all dangers, defending the father who had his life cruelly ripped away from him by his wife, nor defending the absolute horde of humans who attempted to help Clancy through her mental and emotional health struggles. These women are posting NonStop about how, very specifically Patrick Clancy, her husband not only failed her, but it's his fault if she experienced psychosis, and it's his fault that she felt so overwhelmed that she was forced to murder her children. This is the way they're presenting it. Even worse, I say, many will argue until they're wrapped in delusion themselves that Patrick was the culprit, not Lindsay. This is an interaction I have, and I share the screenshots here. I block out her name and her image. I'm not trying to throw harder the bus, but it's there for anyone to see if they knew where it was. And so I share some of the screenshots here of a self avowed legal professional who has a degree in law who's arguing that she didn't do it and that the evidence doesn't show that she did it. And her main point is that Lindsay was nonverbal at the moment that the police and whoever ms whatever got to the house and didn't at that moment admit to doing it. Now, let's just be really clear, since that day, Lindsay Clincy has never once claimed she didn't do it. Since that day, she's never once sought out a legal avenue which tries to place the blame on the husband instead of herself. She's never done that, never said it. Their main legal approach is the only one they have any hope of, which is the insanity plea, and all other things are treated as fact. She did it, she admits to it. It is known, and still this person with a legal degree takes this stance that it was maybe not her and perhaps the father who did it. That what people think is that he went out and got on camera at some place enough to say give him plausible diy niability, that he wasn't there, rushed home, strangled the kids, slit her throat, cut her wrists, and threw her out a window, and that since then she won't call him on it. Now, in the realm of possibility, it exists that there's a man so devious and so abusive, and that he's broken his women's so well, that she is that mind controlled and agrees to cover for him. That the potential technically exists, But we would see signs of it. We would see hints of it. We would see the lawyers trying to argue for that or trying to find a way to show that that would be happening. All of this is happening three years after the fact, and the minds of women who are addicted to excusing female behavior and blaming it on men. That's what's happening here. And when I say, you know, it's sad to me that most women are defending her. My reaction to children being harmed is never to defend their abusers or murderers. And I'm worried about women's sense of identity in this sick culture we have. And to this supposed lawyer says, I don't think they're defending her because she's a woman, Like I mean, yeah, they literally are saying that. They're saying, oh, women are so oppressed, and women are stuck in this motherhood position. A woman are forced to have baby for these men, and women are under so much strain and no one helps them, and these men just take them for granted and just leave them to suffer under this oppression of motherhood. And so poor Lindsey Clancy, you actually can't argue that it's not because she's a woman, because only women are in this position. Only women give birth, only women have postpartum. It's literally the reason why mostly women are defending her. But she thinks it's because of the evidence, and because she went to law school, she knows that it's actually that there's so many legal holes in the story. There's almost no legal holes. That's why the lawyers are like, well, I guess we'll try insanity. That's the only all again in the realm of possibility, just like almost anything is technically that he did it. Talked to her into taking the blame and arguing insanity, and they're trying to get away with it together or something, you know, like those things that possibilities exist issues, but it's not what's happening, you know. So Anyways, this interaction goes on for a while. But I say, even women who have legal degrees are arguing that Lindsay did not even do it. Even women with legal degrees are pretending this case is full of holes. And again, even Lindsay Clancy's defense is not arguing that she did not commit the murders. The fact that she murdered her own children, then slit her own throat, which is why she could not speak, then jumped out the second story window. These facts are not in dispute by anyone connected to the case. Instead, what's going on? I say, is this cluster b delusion contagion. And I say there are untold thousands of women maybe millions, I don't know, making Lindsay Clincy solidarity videos for TikTok, for YouTube, and for every other platform where they can garner their attention to fill the black holes that are their senses of self and worth. As I write, this YouTube's hiding these embarrassments no matter the search terms I use. I share a couple screenshots. I search for compilation of women hashtag same Lindsay. That's what they're using. By the hashtags, same hashtag, same comma, Lindsay, same Lindsay same, Like they're the same as sort of like you're proclaiming yourself a psychotic murder. That's crazy. I also search for compilation of women melting down over Lindsay Clancy. All these returns just search results that glamorize the trial and soften the edges around Lindsay Clancy psychopathic, bare handed strangling and murdering of her three precious children. All of them, they're all like key moments from Lindsay Clancy trial, explosive in law bombshells rattle the Lindsay Clancy case, women in Pink round and support Lindy Clancy. These are the types of things they're giving me instead of these things. I know there's millions of them out there, these videos of women in support of her and going crazy. I don't get to get them from YouTube, so you can find them. I link to them. If you are reading the substack, you can go see a lot of these videos yourself. I hope you do, because I hope you get more more of a feel for the type of woman who is willing to manipulate and lie in order to get attention and excuse herself from bad behavior. Those are the cluster b types that we are focused on much of the time, because that's where we need the healing most in this culture right now as far as women are concerned. So I do link for you, but I also describe it. The overarching energy and messages of the videos follow these themes. One being a mother as an oppressive burden. All these videos that are in support of Lindsay Clancy that are using the same comma Lindsay hashtag, that are using her trial description of her depressive symptoms over them, like pretending to cry and really I literally, I mean most of them are pretending to cry. If you've never known a woman who pretends to cry for attention, God bless you. But those of us who have, and we all know some for the most part, I would get I mean, I know, I think. Actually I'm not sure because I grew up in such unhealthy ways that most of the people I've ever known are very unhealthy. So maybe you don't know them and good, but they're everywhere, and they literally will just pretend to cry. I mean like there will never be any tears coming out of their eyes. Their face will just be in this face and make this I can pretend to cry, But for me, I'm like looking and I'm like, if I don't see real tears, I know you're not crying. Anybody can mimic the sounds and the facial expressions of something, but not everyone can just really actually do it. I knew a girl all the time would pretend to cry and everyone would just do what she wanted. It was amazing. I could see why she did it. Everyone gave in to it, everyone let her get away with it. No one was like, you're not actually crying, why are you pretending to cry? So why wouldn't you write, But all these videos are this too. Being a mother is an oppressive burden, and they're pretending to cry. By the way, they're almost always wearing sexy dresses. Their makeup is done, they did their hair, put all this nice cuse outfit. They set up the lighting and the camera, and then they like, if you were really crying, you know, it wouldn't be like that. You'd be in like your sweats, there'd be snot on your face, and it'd be like horrible, and you wouldn't want people to see that. And sure, some of them are actually crying. Some people, by the way, can actually make themselves cry. That's why actors and actresses have jobs. It does exist as a skill as well, But the vast majority of these people don't have those skills, and so they're just fake crying, pretending that mother is an oppressive Motherhood is a Being a mother is an oppressive burden. It's a burden. What an oppressive burden that's been put on me? Like being a mother, Like you didn't choose to let a penis come inside your vagina, ejaculate into you, the sperm to access your egg at the right time of the month and then continued to gestate and create this being and then give birth to it. Like all those things didn't happen, which you chose, by the way, every step of that, like that didn't have Like you just suddenly just became a mother beyond your choice, and all of a sudden, babies are just attached to you and you're just stuck in this situation. It's crazy. These people are crazy. Then another theme is that men are to blame. I'm just left here alone with these kids alone. It's just like all the men are to blame and not you. You also chose to be in the situation. I'm sure you agreed with your husband when he would be gone and not and like what was gonna happen otherwise? You know, again, there's a whole other problem going on, you know, and all that, But like it's to blame. Men are to blame that you have a child and that it needs things from you. Another theme of these videos is that children aren't technically lovable but also an incredible burden that like they're often to be Like, of course I love my baby, and I want to be there for my baby and take here my baby, but oh my god, it's such a burden, and I'm so tired. I just wish my baby would go away. You're like, I mean, I get that, to the extent you're capable as a cluster by person, you do love that child. I get that that is your actual experience. The rest of us who are healthy, though, see such a lack of love in someone who can do this in front of and therefore to their child for their own self aggrandizement. The other theme seems to be that postpartum lasts for years. I mean, because some of the kids that they're sitting there crying with are like four years old, but I don't know, maybe a baby's sleeping somewhere, and that's, you know, something that's skipped over in the video. But often these women have their children there with them and they're not infants. They're walking around and talking. That's not postpartum, girl, there's something else going on with you. And another theme is that letting out the tears and the rage is necessary parts of healing. It's okay to do this in front of toddlers and other children because it's healthy. It's healthy to try and scream and throw ice at bathtubs. That's the other trends that women are doing. They're like, my therapists told me to let out my rage by throwing eyes at a bthtub and honestly, girl, it's great. Like, No, you're retarded and your therapist should be fired. That's not actually how you deal with anything, and especially not in front of children, You psychopath. Your child is absorbing one hundred percent of what it sees you do and feels you feel all the time. It's a little computer sponge brain and the child body and everything you do is immediately absorbed and imprinted in there. You absolute horrifying person. So in reality, those are the themes of the videos that are disgusting and wrong, And in reality, what's true is that being a mother is a life changing blessing that comes with many sacrifices and growth into the area of self where you put others beings before yourself at all moments. We call this the virtue of selflessness. Yes, you are blessed if you get to do it, not everyone does. You're blessed if you're able to do it. Not everyone is also men not their fault. Whatever's going on with you not their fault. No matter what's going on with you not their fault. Literally, no matter what you are experiencing, it is no one's fault but yours. Men hold up half the sky, I say, and our co creative partners and parenting, and if yours is not, that's because, like all humans in the situation of unhealthy partnerships, you were not healthy enough to choose a good spouse before you began. And now you've created for yourself a negative experience. That's not men's fault, that's your fault. And whose responsibility is it to fix it? Yours? No one else can do it. In fact, you created this situation. You have to find your way out of it. Do you have help in doing that? Endless help, But you're the one who actually has to do it. Endless support from a spiritual level and mental, physical level, people programs, support groups, there's tons of billions of times of help out there for you. If you're doing that, you don't have to do it alone, but you have to do it. It's your choice, Your sons, your life, your fault. Children are precious beyond measure, I say, closest to creation in this material world, sacred in every way at every time, and to be protected at all costs, even with life or limbit when necessary. They're not a burden on you, you selfish piece of trash.
Speaker 1: Oh I just need this and this and this too bad? Your kid needs you more. You figure it out, dude, You grow the fuck up, You take care of yourself, and again you find help when you need it. The presence of a child in your life is one of the most profound blessings you could ever hope to experience. In fact, there's nothing more blessed than a baby and a child that you get to have access to for some fucking reason, even though you don't deserve it. All of you women in the videos with these babies, by the way, also another thing to combat. One of those points is that postpartum actually lasts six to eight weeks. It's a long time. It's a horribly long, horrible time that it can last six to eight weeks. Once your postpartum is over, it may take you many months to kind of realize the full spectrum of self that you had had prior. But that's not actually the postpartum depression period. It's more like a reintegration or you know, of self. It's like all things when you're healing or transforming something within yourself. It can take a while before you're like, Okay, yeah, I'm totally back to like baseline or better.
Speaker 4: Six to eight weeks. So you're you're walking around with a toddler talking to me about postpart of depression, some other psychosis, but some other abarit psychology is happening, not postpartum, and allowing yourself to perform mental break behaviors, emotional volatility, and violent behavior in front of your children is a failure nearly unforgivable. You are a child abuser if you do this. I was a teacher for many years, and in front of my children, no matter what was happening to me, and often what was happening to me was fucking horrible, intense pain most humans cannot fathom. Chronic horrible, debilitating pain most people cannot fathom, would be happening to me. PTSDCPTSD like things, trauma, emotional triggers or whatever, all sorts of things would be happening to me, And what my students would know about that was nothing, And I would have attacks of pain so severe that tears would come to my eyes, So instead of crying in front of them, I would turn around, take some deep breaths, dab my eyes a little, get myself together until I could come back. And if I really couldn't handle it, I wouldn't go in that day, because children should never have to be the ones that bear the burden of your pain, your suffering as soon as you allow yourself to be in the presence of children. If you're not adult enough to take all of whatever you need and put it aside for the moment, then you shouldn't do it. Get away from kids, because you're going to become one of these people who are abusive. On the other hand, if you make a mistake in front of children, you can say, oh, look, I made a mistake, and here's how I aim to fix it. You can be vulnerable in front of children. You can absolutely and should model the behaviors of self reflection and growth, and that should never involve you losing the ability to control yourself emotionally or mentally. It's so obvious to me. I feel insane even having to say this, but it seems that we live in a society and a culture where most people who pretend to be adults can't even understand what I'm saying. It's so far removed from them, this idea that they can and should actually control themselves, that they really really believe that life is just a consistent happening to them, and they're responsible for none of it. All their thoughts happened to them, all their emotions happen to them, All the events of their life happened to them. None of them are responsible for any of that. If that's who you are, I am absolutely horrified that you get to ever be around any children. It's the opposite of reality. It's the opposite of truth. The truth is one hundred percent of your thoughts are yours. One hundred percent of your emotions are yours. They are your fault. You created them, You're responsible for them, You're responsible for changing them. If they don't serve you, it's all you. Nothing did this to you. You did this to you, no matter what happened to you in your life. Seemingly, I go on to say, cluster b personality disorders include borderline personality disorder, narcissistic personality disorder, histrionic personality disorder, and sociopathic personality disorder. What all these share in the cluster grouping is the placing of self first. The excusing of all faults in self and the externalizing of blame for said faults, and the genuine belief that others should do and be whatever you imagine for them, and if they are not, control, force, manipulation, and deceit are warranted and acceptable. The degree to which people act on these aspects determines where they are on the cluster B spectrum. But all of those that I just listed are parts of clussor all those personality disorders include those things placing of self first, blaming others for everything about you that isn't perfect or hasn't gone according to your highest ideal, and the ability and willingness to control others because they are not doing already what you want them to do. Manipulate them, bully them, force them into it, whatever it takes. I say. The women performatively acting out using the hashtag same Lindsay, Same Comma Lindsay bawling or pretending to ball while holding their infants and toddlers and throwing ice at bathtubs while screaming in front of their babies is literally insane. They're not well, the children are in danger. It's not a cute trend or a nice way to let out the rage or regulate the nervous system, and therapists who encourage this are suffering from their own codependent and cluster be adjacent delusions. Here's a screenshot of some of these women who are performatively throwing ice at bathtubs and screaming. And I go on to say men are not to blame. The cluster be affliction is over represented in women, and the cluster be adjacent behaviors or those that mirror the behaviors of man but are not technically diagnosable, like self obsession and main character syndrome, go hand in hand with the feminist worldview. Feminism is not simply a belief that women are as valuable as men. Feminism is the belief in ideology that promotes women as at least equal to and generally superior to men, categorizes men as dispensable, blames men for the woes of women throughout history and into this modern moment, and sees men as obstacles for women's superiority to become enshrined in the home. Economically, politically, and sociologically, feminism puts women first before the other half of the species. It places them above the other half of the species, and it promotes manipulation of men, forcing men into submissive stances, and controlling male ideology and behavior. It is clustered b in an eye ideology, to say nothing of its Marxist roots and family destroying aims. It is no accident, then, that the song used in feminist rage videos every time women get a chance to excuse their poor behavior and get attention again is the anthem labor by Paris Paloma. This is a song. I think I've talked about it before. Last time some shitty woman thing happened and all women stood up to defend it. They also used this song. I don't remember what that was. I just know that I've talked about this song before, and so I quote it here and I'll read you some of the lyrics one, two three, Why are you hanging on so tight to the rope that I'm hanging from off this island? This was an escape plan, carefully timed it. So let me go and dive into the waves below. Who tends to the orchards, Who fixes up the gables? Emotional torture from the head of your high table, Who fetches the water from the rocky mountain spring? And walk back down again to feel your words and their sharp sting, And I'm getting tired. The capillaries in my eyes are bursting. So weird for me because I literally were when I was nearly choked to death by one of my boyfriends. If your love died, would it be the worst thing for somebody I thought was my savior. You sure make me do a whole lot of labor. The callous skin on my hands is cracking. If our love ends, would it be a bad thing? And the silence haunts our bedchamber. You make me do too much labor. Apologies from my tongue and never yours. Busy lapping from flowing cup and stabbing with your fork. I know you're a smart man, and weaponize the false incompetence. It's dominance under a guise. If we had a daughter, I'd watch and could not save her the emotional torture from the head of your high table. She'd do what you taught her. She'd meet the same cruel fate. So now I've got a run, so I can undo this mistake. At least I've got a try. So up until now, this song is in every way a woman's realization that she's in an insanely abusive position and her attempt then to get out of that position. That's rad But women who are in abusive situations everywhere should listen to and love this song. It's super empowering to realize you're self worth and to say no, you don't get to abuse me anymore and get out. And here's the part where all the women are usually quoting when they're using this in their songs all day every day therapist mother made Nymph then a virgin nurse, than a servant, just an appendage live to attend him so that he never lifts a finger. Twenty four to seven, baby machine, so he can live out his picket fence dreams. It's not an act of love. If you make her, you make me do too much labor. And that part's like really powerful in the song, and you get really like militant, which, by the way, if you are in an abusive situation, that sort of militant energy, that sort of righteous anger and righteous action, like you need that so much. It's the only thing that could just like spur you to finally like stop taking shit and get out. So this song could be very powerful for so many women. And I love that. And I say, this song is featured in the current flood of women begging for attention and full makeup and sexy dresses while pretending to cry about how much difficulty and oppression they suffer under their motherhood. The song is actually not in any way a call to feminist ideology. And I'll pause here and say, I don't actually know what the author or the singer of the song thinks. I'm just telling you what the words actually say. Right, it's not in any way a call to feminist ideology. I say, the song is not a representation of male behavior in general. The song does not, in fact have anything to do with the narcissistic behavior of women who will blame a father who has had his entire life ripped away by his wife in the murder of his three children. The song is instead about a woman in a deviously abusive relationship who finally realizes it and chooses to leave. That's something to celebrate, for sure. But the the heart that really gets hyped and focused on in these performative videos of feminist rage against the life of mother they feel oppressed by and yoked into. Is this all day, everyday therapist's mother made nymph and a virgin nurse and a servant just an appendant live to attend him so he never lifts a finger twenty four to seven baby machine, so he can live out his picket fence dreams. It's not an act of love if you make or you make me do too much labor and ladies, let me tell you, if you've chosen to yoke yourself to a man who treats you this way, it is your fault. You need to heal yourself so that you value yourself enough to attract and keep men who love you. They are everywhere. They're looking to be loved too. You're not capable of loving others if you're still in the emotional and mental place that attracted and felt good about committing to the abuse. You are the only one who creates your life by all means, leave the abuse. Then stop the abuse within your self so that you do not go right back out and create it externally again. And please, for the love of God, stop blaming men for your own failure. It is so sickening to see how many women are like men. Men make women be baby machines. I know most men aren't like that you are fucked up enough and broken enough that you only choose men like that. That's a you problem, girl. You're definitely not a woman. You are a child. And so finally I say the truth and the way forward as a child, and this is just for the people who are like you. Know then you don't know what it's like. You never knew. Let me fucking reassure you. Then, as a child, I was serially tortured physically painfully, and despite telling everyone I knew, I was made to return to my torture and be physically tortured again and again and again. My father was a severe alcoholic and suffered from PTSD, and we lived in an actual abject poverty and a lot of people are like we report No, we were in poverty, sometimes homeless, sometimes without food. Then he died when I was eleven. Was a little fucking kid and my dad died. I grew up knowing mostly abandonment, suffering, and that I wasn't worthy of protection, safety, or even selfless love. I became a young person who did not have a sense of self worth or self love. And even worse, I suffered from CPTSD, which you would if you're tortured serially with all the dissociation and horrors that brings. My partners were deviously abusive too, Just like the man in the song, I suffered from true narcissistic mental and emotional abuse that I hope noever has to go through. I've said so many times I think it's easier to be physically abused than be with an actual, full on narcissist who is mentally and emotionally abusing you. It's so much harder to see and get away from. In my opinion, they're both horrible. I shouldn't rank them. I know. When I somehow extricated myself from that three year horror, I next found a man who choked me almost to death. My capillaries and my eyes were burst. As I said, it's really interesting to me that that's in that song. It makes me wonder if she's also been choked almost to death. I lost consciousness and the vessels in my eyes burst. I'm fortunate to not be like the three children of Lindsay Clancy and that I actually survived being choked nearly to death. Thank God, was actually saved by a dog, which is amazing. But that's another story for another day, emergency room, visit all of it, all of it. I was almost dead. There's no reason I should be alive. I was lucky to vive long enough to that relationship. Eventually I realized something was wrong with me. At first, I was just like, why does this keep happening to me? And then it switched in my head at some point, and I said, why do I keep dating these people? I know that I don't want to date these people. I know that in my mind. I feel like in my heart I want something much more loving than this. But this is all I ever get. Why? And instead of pretending like men were just doing this to me and men are just evil and they just happened to be like this, I recognize now there must be something I'm doing wrong that I'm choosing them. I just recognized the choice I was making in choosing to date them and choosing to stay with them, and choosing choosing choosing. Something was wrong with me and my ability to choose. I kept getting into these relationships. I kept finding these men. I knew men existed who were not evil. I've seen them all over the place, So why could I date that type of man? And because I was completely and totally fucked up inside, still the little child of torture, still the terrified baby, still the one who deserved nothing good. And until I changed that in myself, there was no other option but abuse, over and over again. Once I went through deep and lasting healing with Jungian psychotherapy, Shamanic soul retrieval and emd R therapy, I finally began to find men who loved me. It was not a magic trick and it wasn't a coincidence. Anyone can do this work of healing, but no one will do this if they continue to believe their postpartum depression their status is someone's therapist, mother maid and baby machine will continue indefinitely. You will always find surrounding you that which is inside of you. Take responsibility for yourself and grow up. You just might find once you do that the murder of babies and children in due used to my psychotropic cocktails or not appalls you. And that is what I wrote on the post child murderers today. I just can't even hardly believe that this many women are doing this. I can't hardly believe that woman who was arguing with me and supposedly illegal you know, law degree or whatever she kept breaking about. She clearly was very proud of it. I can't believe she also is supposedly a reiki master and whatever. And I feel bad even saying that, because people always do that to me. As soon as they don't agree with my politics or my take on society or something, they're like, oh, I thought you were supposed to be spiritual, so like, you know, but it's the same thing with like the injections a few years ago, and all these people who are supposedly spiritual or supposedly Christians were like letting their churches be shut down and letting people or even trying to bully people they knew into taking this injection. I was like, as a supposedly spiritual person, at the very least I would have thought you'd seen some of the red flags of actual fascism and actual totalitarianism in this project here and in the pushing out of these injections. But more so than that, even if you couldn't see that, for so many reasons why you might not see it, I get it, But at least that you would uphold bodily autonomy as someone who claims to be spiritual, right, But in this case, I would say, as someone who claims to be spiritual, I would think that you would uphold the right of children to not be murdered by their mother. I would think that you would at least be cognizant enough to think, Oh, if the woman says she did it, and all the people involved says she did it, and no one's contesting that she did it, maybe she did it. Maybe it wasn't the man. But it sucks when you're in that place and you're unhealed. You don't see these contradictions in yourself. You don't realize that you're doing them. You don't realize that you're choosing a man who is deeply abuse and going to choke you to death one day. You don't notice all the red flag warning scents, or rather you notice them, but you've normalized them, and you think that, actually, this is the best I can get, and therefore what I deserve. So again, it's possible Lindsay Clansley was with a horrifyingly abusive, narcissistic, devious man who just broke her down over time and only pretended to be exceptionally supportive of her in every conceivable way, physically, mentally, and emotionally, monetarily, and otherwise, that all of that was a facade and behind closed doors, he was just working a way at her, trying to get her, you know, to kill herself and the babies, and or doing it himself and making her take the blame for it, and somehow controlling her even after years of being in a mental institution and away from him. Technically, tiny bit of possibility that that's the case, and even then that relationship and the outcome of it would be her fault, her doing. She created it, chose it, followed through with it. But it's not the case. It is the case that she killed her children. And again, if I have any compassion, aside from at the soul level, by which I have compassion for all people and all beings, even the most heinous and evil of them, but at this human level, if I'm going to garner some compassion in my heart and actually hold it for her, it's for being on fourteen psychotropic drugs at once or in short succession, because that will ruin the mind of anyone for a very short time. In my life, one of the many misdiagnoses I had was anxiety related depression. I had add and ADHD and depression and anxiety and depression related anxiety and anxiety related depression, and so they thought to treat that with I believe it was Paxel, That's what I seem to remember. And I started taking Paxel and all of my emotions went away. I'm a deeply emotional person, to you may gather, and I, uh, they were just gone, which felt kind of good to me because I was in a horrifyingly abusive relationship I didn't know was abusive. I was constantly being broken down, all of my identity, all of whatever little self worth I'd managed to create at this point in my life, you know, And I've just constantly broken down, constantly destroyed. And so I had a lot of a Yeah, I had a lot of anxiety and depression, and so I was taking pack slon so I had no emotions and life was really easy with no emotions. There's this show, I think it's called The Magicians, and there's a point where they take like a concoction that takes all their emotions away and they're just purely logical and it makes things really easy for a minute, you know. And it was like that, It's like, oh, Wow, this is so much easier with no emotions at all. I didn't actively recognize, however, that I wasn't having any emotions. I just recognized that, yeah, life is easier. I do have lessons that I'm not having panic attacks anymore, you know, so this is working. And then someone called me and I answered the phone and they were like, oh my god, Linda, the worst, worst thing has happened, And I was like, what happened? And my neighbor, who was also my good friend had been shot along with my other good friend and his mom, who I knew decently well, she's my neighbor, was killed, and his sister, who I knew decently well was friends with, was killed. And the little girl we didn't know yet if she was alive or not she might have been killed. All these people I knew and loved were dead and or dying or maybe deeply wounded and harmed by this guy that we all knew, and then he killed himself. Is horribly tragic situation. I'm being told about this, and the reason it actually stood out to me in my mind was I had not even the tiniest emotional response. It was as though I didn't care. I knew conceptually it was horrible. I knew that I hated that this happened. I knew that it was wrong. I knew that I cared deeply. That those thoughts were all there, understood reality, the emotional part of it was completely absent. And when I realized that I stopped taking that drug. There's there's no situation in which it's okay to not feel horribly saddened, angry, and all sorts of emotions at your friends being shot and murdered. So I get the psychotropic drug, I get the effects of it. I get how it can cause self harm and harm of others because you essentially become a psychopath. That's the official take. Not a doctor, talk to your doctor, consult the whatever. I don't care. That's my experience, that's my understanding, and that's why I can imagine that being on fourteen drugs might get you to the place where you hear voices and kill your children. Now, another difference between me and many other people is I still don't excuse your behavior. You still killed children. If you're somebody who is capable of that. When I was on packs, I wouldn't have killed myself or other people. Maybe I would have if I took it longer. I don't know that, but I do know that that never entered my mind, and even if it did, I would have recognized that as a huge red flag and problem and not as something to pursue. That's what I trust and believe about myself. Either way, even if you are insane, even if postpartum psychosis is the reason, even if it's these medications, you are still the human who chose those things, got to that place, and then committed those r and so you're still a danger to especially children, but also anyone who might be vulnerable and around you at a moment where you might feel overwhelmed. And how often in life do we feel overwhelmed? Pretty often, hopefully not that often, but like it happens to all of us, all of a sudden, we're sick or this, or something happens, or the money's tight or that, and we're just overwhelmed. And in that moment, if you're someone with a past history of breaks from reality and psychosis, no matter what you say was the cause, was actually a symptom of you not being capable of processing that, which may include asking for help, committing yourself, locking yourself up, driving away from everyone you know so you don't harm them, or a whole host of other things you could do.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 4: While I feel some compassion for someone who may have taken these drugs without knowing their possible effects and then suffered under this psychosis to the point where they killed their own children, I don't excuse you. And you are not safe in society. It is not safe for us to have you around us. It's not safe for us to allow you to have access to any vulnerable populations, and they're everywhere, and so you have to be locked up or taken out of society. And when I said I wished she was better at killing herself, I still feel that way, because it would solve all the problems. I wished that she was better at killing herself than how she cut her throat, her arms and threw herself out a second story window that was never going to kill you. I wish you were better at killing yourself, Lindsay Clancy, because then your babies may be alive if you thought of killing yourself first instead, they might be able to live, and the world would be free of your specific threat that you pose to all vulnerable creatures and so I hope everybody can take better care of themselves. For the love of God, make yourself get the help you need, and by the way she had it. But who knows what fourteen psychotropic drugs will do to you. Maybe that's not the best way to go for most humans. So many options, so many ways to love ourselves. Again, I'm here to help people. I linked to in the post on substack the sole retrieval, and I link to my spirit guide session. I don't guarantee sole retrieval when I do those sessions, but it happens so frequently that if it's something you actually need, it is very likely to occur. And so I provide space for that and so much other healing. And you know, I've worked with, talked to, and had professional conversations one on one with many psychotherapists and psychologists who look at what I do and see all the parallels between what I do and what they do, so well, I would never suggest myself as a replacement for traditional psychotherapy or support. I definitely I've seen people who have transformed everything about their lives using only services of mind and those like me and none of the traditional routes. So I know that can happen too. So there's one more support for you if you're someone out there who is struggling through anything, and so I hope you choose it if it's helpful for you, and otherwise, I hope all of us continue again to take care of ourselves and others. And that includes not ever blaming anyone else for the situation you find yourself in in life, and always taking responsibility for your thoughts, your heart, your actions until the day you die and beyond and until you do, travel well, interbalance, and always look inside first.
Speaker 1: Clue to these screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the keeners that don't like you, dropped the melancholi with the wood. Moans of Holly suggests out of click the rains.
Speaker 3: Have a plaza folly that took the mental dobbery, execute a top with the hypocrisy. It is back to Rea and back the top with me. Put the hands up to touch the acasta, cause you know, deep down is something bigger than your walled It