Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what you're about to listen to is an episode of plug Talk, the Only podcast where me and my fiancee, Lenna the Plug interview girls and then have sex with them afterwards. If you want to see the full thing, you're gonna have to head on over to our OnlyFans hit up only plug talk dot com, and it's easy to figure it out. Enjoy. Hello, ladies and gentlemen. My name is Adam twenty two and I'm joined by my absolute snack of a wife, Lenna the Plug.
Speaker 2: Never know what you're gonna say to me in this podcast.
Speaker 1: Switch it out every time. It's like the Simpsons intro Bart was writing a different thing on the chalkboard every episode. That's like me. Anyway. Today we're sitting down on this here orange couch with a very beautiful drink of water by the name of Mimi Malibu.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: How's it going good?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: We're great, happy to have you here, happy to learn as much as possible about you.
Speaker 3: She's so excited so far I've learned.
Speaker 2: She's very soft, soap spoken, and she has like a sexy voice, you know.
Speaker 3: Listen, which is surprising for an Italian because usually we're known to yell all.
Speaker 2: The time all the time. I'm like Italian and sexy soft is also things that go together for me.
Speaker 1: Listen, she comes from an Armenian family and everyone is loud as fuck. Compared to my family, where literally I am part Italian. Her family, the level, the decibel level on any given family hangout.
Speaker 3: Is so extremes another level.
Speaker 2: I mean, you only have like three people in your whole families. I have so many people in my family and.
Speaker 1: We're all pretty quiet and reserved and well spoken. And you and your family are all just screaming over each other at all times. This is not about us, me, me, It's about you.
Speaker 2: Is your family loud?
Speaker 3: They're very loud?
Speaker 2: Yeah, very loud.
Speaker 3: I grew up in chaotic household of just yelling. But it wasn't yelling.
Speaker 2: It's just how we talk.
Speaker 3: Passion of Italian. Were you an only child? I have a half sister, but I'm the only.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know this about Italy, but when I was in Italy, I learned that the birth rate is super low, isn't That's what I learned, And I just thought, like, because you have the picture of a big Italian American family here.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's going away because the economy is so fucked that everyone's like, how are we going to have kids? Nobody has a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I met a woman in Italy who had like three kids, and she said that like everyone thought she was crazy for having three kids, which I'm like, wait, what, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You need an opportunity, you need a robust social security net in order for people to want to really make kids. Anyway, this isn't about society. This is about you. Where exactly are you from? Tell us a little bit about where you're coming from.
Speaker 3: So I'm Sicilian from the south of Italy. It's like a separate island, but we it is.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: It's we consider ourselves not even Italian. We're like another level of Italian. We think we're the best, and all of Italy hates us, and we hate all of Italy.
Speaker 2: Don't you guys get Italy a bad reputation?
Speaker 3: We too.
Speaker 2: I heard that like the mob is kind of gone, but like not in Sicily.
Speaker 3: That's like the first thing everyone asks me is like.
Speaker 1: Is it you're mob related?
Speaker 3: Are you in the maas? Is your dad? Is your grandfather in the mafia?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's an American thing, because like what parts of Italian culture do we interact with, like you know, mob, movies and spaghetti and that's it. Yesbaool, But okay, so pretty average upbringing or anything notable during that part of your life.
Speaker 3: Pretty average upbringing. Honestly, pretty lucky to have really supportive, close immediate family, even though I did live the traditional Italian life, you know, Catholic family, making sauce on Sundays, meat falls, everything.
Speaker 1: And so when did you come to America?
Speaker 3: So I was born in Canada. Oh, and then I went back to Europe. I grew up there, came back. I was my life's a mess. I was just traveling all over the world growing up, and went back to Canada to live with my dad. Did my high school there, and now I'm in.
Speaker 1: Vegas nice And so at what point, so you graduated high school?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And at what did you attempt to do after high school?
Speaker 3: So after high school, I got a job right away because I didn't know what I wanted to do. I was a little bit of rebel in school. I was always like an artist. I didn't want to do all that science c math college stuff. So I started working right away at the mall, Fashion Sephora, both like beauty stores. And then I became an esthetician, so I was specialized in medical esthetics. I had a the lawn and injecting people. I was not injecting. I was a laser special.
Speaker 2: People can't inject. People are like, wow, you're amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what the laws are over here in Canada, you have to be a registered nurse.
Speaker 2: I think here you're also supposed to be a registered nurse. But I feel like people just be injecting.
Speaker 3: People don't care. Yeah, they'll do anything, save with couples.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so what at what moment did you decide to pivot into of I assume it started with F it did.
Speaker 3: I actually was modeling also. As soon as I turned eighteen, I was in a modeling agency. I was a runway model and I love that, but I wanted to get my boobs done because I was always like super skinny and flat chested. I was like a double A.
Speaker 1: And it's just understood if you get your cities done, you're out of that modeling world.
Speaker 3: Ye. Over is over, especially a runway model, because you have to be like a coat hanger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Really and they were threatening to like break my contract if I did that, So I said, fuck you, I'm gonna get tests.
Speaker 2: And they broke your contract for the only fencer for the boobs first of my boobs for your boobs.
Speaker 1: Okay. I used a data girl who was like a runway like fit model, Like she would have to try on all the clothes that the other the models were gonna wear or whatever, and there would just be like a period of the year where she would have to just drop like fifteen pounds twenty, like a crazy amount of weight just to like be able to fit into the shit that these girls, and.
Speaker 2: She was probably already fence super skinny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy. It's a very hard industry mentally. Like I would go to fittings with one company and mind you, this was in the same day. I'd go see one company, I was too skinny for them. All the fittings they put me was like kind of loose, And then a couple hours later I'd go to another fitting. He's like, you're perfect, but your hips are like just a little too wide, and it's like my bone I can't change my bone structure.
Speaker 1: Why do you want to get your boobs done? Especially given that it would fuck up your job at that time.
Speaker 3: I mean, the pay wasn't that great. I'm not gonna lie get for one show. I've always want to get like a couple hundred bucks. But that was like after a year. When I started, I was working for free. Oh wow, just to get my name out there, to meet all of these designers. They'd like me, they'd book me again, and then I'd end up, you know, getting a pay.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so it's not that great, but you just wanted the boobs. You just thought it was hot. It was a personal thing hot.
Speaker 3: I was always super skinny and like kind of insecure about that, you know, with clothes, nothing really fit nice, and like I got them small, like I don't think I overdid it. But they were still like, no, we're going to break your contract. So I quit. I was like, fuck you, I'm gonna get boobs. I'm gonna be hot, and I'm going to be an independent model. And that led to sexy photos and then nude photos and then OnlyFans and.
Speaker 2: So okay, drug one sexy photo.
Speaker 1: You were into only fans by around what age, Like how long did it take before you.
Speaker 3: Twenty two? So about two years ago. That's when I opened my account. I started posting more like lingerie or like implied nude photos.
Speaker 1: Almost everybody starts slow, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then when you see the money coming in, you just take it all up.
Speaker 2: And where were you advertising yourself? Like, did you already have a little bit of a following from modeling or.
Speaker 3: I did, yes, but it's a completely different world. Like all the models I was friends with, it was kind of like frowned upon that I was doing OnlyFans and I wasn't in the you know, like top model industry anymore. I was like the dirty little so.
Speaker 1: They started treating you differently.
Speaker 3: Absolutely really absolutely lost a lot of connections, a lot of designers that I was working with, especially because I got my boobs and I wanted to get tattoos and everything. So I just killed my modeling career.
Speaker 2: So now you're like, I'm gonna go hard with only fans.
Speaker 3: Might as well come.
Speaker 1: How long did it take before you put a dick in your mouth on only fans?
Speaker 3: I would say maybe like three.
Speaker 1: Four months, okay, And how'd you end up finding the stick?
Speaker 3: It was my ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Just whoever was around. You have the one job. He whip it out, and was he happy to take part in this?
Speaker 3: He was? He was, He was so down for it. He was super supportive.
Speaker 1: Actually, but he's not an OnlyFans guy. He was just happy to get a blood job.
Speaker 3: Of course, I made them. We broke up because I didn't want to fuck him anymore. I wanted to fuck girls.
Speaker 1: Oh so you wanted to date him and then fuck girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just wanted him as like my side, what.
Speaker 2: Are you going to get from him?
Speaker 1: If I could imagine a lot of guys not really appreciating that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, content, I mean I think we could have fucked girls together. That would have been hot.
Speaker 1: I don't want to fuck you. I want to fuck other girls. But actually I changed my mind. I want to do OnlyFans, so now I will fuck you, but it's just for money. Yes, this poor bastard.
Speaker 3: I do feel bad for him.
Speaker 2: Did he not want to be involved in the three Sumps?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't see you saying that.
Speaker 1: No. That's how I know that I would have gotten into only fans even if I didn't meet you early on, because at some point some girl would have been like, I SA like your dick. But I got a record it for only Fans. I've been like, okay, but you used to.
Speaker 2: Not show your face in the beginning. I feel like you forgot yeah, in the beginning.
Speaker 3: It's actually the first time that I see a guy that was like insecure about other girls.
Speaker 2: Well because you let him know, like, I'd rather fuck them than fuck you. So do you like girls, like, actually like girls? And did you know that you liked them before OnlyFans? Or is this something you found out?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I think I've found out when I started doing OnlyFans because whenever I had to shoot with a girl, I was super excited, and when I had to shoot with a guy, I was like fuck, Like okay, just get it over with.
Speaker 2: So do you always have girls in your scenes then, or do you do one on ones with guys?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I have a hard time selling girl on girl only because that's what I started with. So it's out there already. People just want to see me get fucked.
Speaker 1: So how many dudes have you fucked on only Fans at this point? You've only done it.
Speaker 3: For like a year, right, I've been taking it seriously for a year, yes, But now I've been in Vegas for like three weeks and I think I've fucked like maybe fourteen guys, pretty good number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a lot of off days there.
Speaker 3: Nope, I'm surprised. I'm I'm okay.
Speaker 1: So you moved to Vegas just because you knew that there would be a bunch of good dicks to work with out there or what was the plan there?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, in Canada there is no one. There is maybe like for two hundred OnlyFans of girls, there's like three quality guys. I mean, that's drama because of one of the girls. Dgated that guy, and then you worked with her a year ago, and now you fucked her ex for content and now she's mad and she's paying money to get your Instagram taken down.
Speaker 1: Oh god, California, there are no exes in the porn game.
Speaker 3: It's a shit show. So I packed up my shit and I left.
Speaker 1: I feel like even my best male friend in the porn game wouldn't hold it against me if we shut flug talk with his ex girlfriend if she did porn. That's just like, that's how the game goes.
Speaker 2: There's no feelings in it. Yeah, it's just it's work.
Speaker 1: I would suck around with them, but i'd be like, yeah, I got a bang or your other Sorry, it's just worked well.
Speaker 2: Like guys in Vegas, Like, are you working with reputable like OnlyFans guys or studio guys or are you just like going on Tinder and cloud promoters?
Speaker 3: No, I'm terrified of Tinder. I'm actually very picky with who I work with, so usually industry guys, reputable only fans, performers, directors.
Speaker 1: How's the porn dick versus civilian dick that you were getting before?
Speaker 3: You know what? The last time I had civilian dick was that guy I dated? From what I remember, I think it's I mean, he had a pretty good dick. I can't lie. I think he had a porn dick. Okay, okay, it's comparable.
Speaker 1: How much has only fans changed your life? Like? Has it made you a dramatically happier person than when you were doing this model thing?
Speaker 3: It's made me into someone that works twenty four to seven. I'm stressed out twenty seven. I actually told myself that I would like quit the nine to five life to do only fans, But now I'm just working or so sevens.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Fourteen scenes in three weeks. Yeah, that does sound like approaching a full time job. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean I have a lot to catch up too, because I was in Canada just doing nothing.
Speaker 1: So are you playing on making a go at, like being a real porn star and shooting pro scenes or is that not something you've really had a chance to think about yet.
Speaker 3: I've done a couple. I did just have a Browsers scene release, which I'm really excited about. So I'm kind of like dipping my toes in the pro scenes to see how I like it.
Speaker 2: How is your Dawn set?
Speaker 3: It was amazing. I loved it. They were great.
Speaker 2: What kind of scene was it?
Speaker 3: It was a scene where I had like my boyfriend and like a sneaky link. It was like a bit of foot fetish in there as well. It was a huge sporting scene. Like, poor camera guy, you should have brought an umbrella.
Speaker 2: Oh my god over the lens.
Speaker 3: He's like, wait, I gotta go wipe it down.
Speaker 1: What about one of those radiation suits? Yeah, you know in the movies they got like the full orange but suit. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think Scored is a radioactive though.
Speaker 1: You don't know. We shot with some wild bitches.
Speaker 3: Shit, really, I mean I guess it depends that they drink for more. Was it like green?
Speaker 1: If they don't have enough electrolytes, could be radioactive? But okay, what are your favorite things sexually? Like? What really turns you on?
Speaker 3: What really turns me on? I really like to give oral pleasure. That's like, it's always been my favorite thing, So sucking dick or eating pussy eye contacts. I like, come when I'm giving someone pleasure, I love it well.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that for you. I love that for me too. What about anal? What is your thought process on anal? I understand you've had some weird experiences in that regard.
Speaker 3: I have serious as trauma.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell me about it. Was this an on camera experience?
Speaker 3: It wasn't the first time I actually know. I was hooking up with a guy and we were like, I wasn't doggie, and I guess I was just so wet and he was going so hard as dick just slipped out and went right in my ass, but like full force, no lube, not ready, big dick, anal virgin, like a disaster. I screamed so loud.
Speaker 1: I can't even imagine that thing. I can't even imagine my dick just accidentally entering an ass I feel like it would just bang against the outside because unless you've got it lubed up and fingered and like ready to go, I feel like it's like.
Speaker 3: Impossible to get I mean I was into I was into the sex, you know, I was like relaxed and everything, and then it just he went right in.
Speaker 2: Did you have to go to the hospital?
Speaker 3: I did. I went to the yar I wass saying blood Like I didn't know that much blood could come out of an asshole, Like it was just running down my leg, like on each leg, and I was in so much pain. It was a disaster, Like my sheets were full of blood.
Speaker 1: Did you hold it against this dude, or did you think it was really an accident.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it was an accident. Honestly. He felt bad, but then.
Speaker 1: He left while you were in the hospital.
Speaker 3: No, I went to the hospital alone. He was like, oh my god, I feel so bad. I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to go.
Speaker 1: And this was a random guy, this is your ex.
Speaker 3: No, this was like like a fling, like we fucked like maybe three four times, and then that I should have.
Speaker 2: Gone to the hospital with you, right, whats fuck?
Speaker 1: Maybe it had something to do.
Speaker 2: No, I think he was embarrassed.
Speaker 3: He was probably embarrassed, honestly, be more embarrassed.
Speaker 1: As a guy, though You're like, well, I mean, I really didn't sign up for all this. I just wanted to fuck. I didn't want to be a caretake.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to nut and.
Speaker 2: Pass.
Speaker 1: I felt like an idiot, Like damn, I was just trying to get some pussy and here I got destroying your butthole. Goddamn.
Speaker 2: So when you got to the hospital, what did they say? What was their diagnosis of what happened to your butt?
Speaker 3: So what they explained to me was that you have like two muscles and your ass, like one that you can control, right and then the outer one which you don't, and that one was like torn.
Speaker 2: So and did you have to explain to them like I accidentally this accidentally happened to me doing sex.
Speaker 3: I was I was in so much pain. I was like, I don't care whatever this fucking doctor thinks of me, Like I need serious, like help.
Speaker 1: So what was the plan they put you on to heal your buttole.
Speaker 3: Obviously no anal sex I was on laxatives, and like it hurt too much. It hurts so much, No, it hurts to fart, like just anything with my ass how long? For about a week, I don't think I didn't shit for like a week, oh my god. And even though I was on laxatives on a liquid diet, I was too scared. It was so painful. I'd wake up during the night and have like these cramps and like my asshole was just like spasy.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just say anals off the table for her forever?
Speaker 1: Is it off the table forever? Or just like I wish I.
Speaker 3: Could do it. I've tried and it just never works out. I have. I don't know if it's my trauma, yeah, or if there's actually something wrong with my ass now.
Speaker 2: A lot of it is mental. So like you can the way you're like open, You're like I was open and relaxed when you're having sex, Like I feel like you could do that with your asshole too, but because you already have this like fear informing your experience with but I don't. I just don't know if I see it happening for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sucks because I love I love butt plugs. I love like small obviously ask toys like I'll come right away. But now I'm like traumatized to a deck maybe like a really small dick. Yeah, like a starter Penis.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, maybe that's me, right, do you know that's me, Starter Penis, That's what you wanted to be known for.
Speaker 1: I'm like that, right, this is thickness.
Speaker 2: Length length.
Speaker 1: I've got a thumb style dick, and.
Speaker 2: Like thickness is like this, that would be a perfect PENI size for her.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, yeah, good, Starter Penis.
Speaker 1: That's not you. I haven't shoved my thumb in a butt in a long time. I want to listen to future and do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll put your put my thumb.
Speaker 1: In our butt. Yeah okay. So, like, where are you at right now in your journey and what was your thought process in terms of reaching out to us to come on here.
Speaker 3: So now that I am based in the States, it's a lot easier for me to grow and in the industry, I'm making a lot more connections. I'm happy about. Because I felt like I reached a certain level and because I didn't have really good creators to work with a network with, I was just like stuck there and it was like a plateau, you know, when you can't lose any more weight. So uh yeah, I mean I've been watching you guys since I started, and I was really excited when you guys message me. I've been like harassing you guys, commenting on every tweet Instagram.
Speaker 1: So that makes me feel like maybe paying more attention.
Speaker 3: I DMed you back in like January, and you liked my DM, so rude.
Speaker 1: Just take a look like a message immediately forget that you looked at the message and then never like it the game. What a piece of ship. Anyway, I'm going to really do my best to make it up for you. With what we have going on today, I think we're going to really like solidify a relationship. And that's that liking of the message and then ghosting. That'll be ancient history.
Speaker 3: Maybe one day you'll put your starter thumb in my butt. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Don't sent me with a good time. That sounds amazing. I would love to. Yeah, Okay, let's go