Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 3: I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 2: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well.
Speaker 1: As consumers of adult content.
Speaker 3: We love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap.
Speaker 2: In and here we go. Welcome back to Sorry for Asking. I'm Cole Connor.
Speaker 4: Hi everybody, I'm Adam Ramsey, and we are here.
Speaker 3: We're doing it. This is it.
Speaker 4: It's a very special, very special episode, our final.
Speaker 3: This is our finale. We just ripped the band aid off.
Speaker 4: We are here to discuss what these four years have been like. There's no real reason. It's just like I think like you and I are like busy boys.
Speaker 2: It's just like we've it's gotten a little hard to.
Speaker 3: Like book.
Speaker 2: People that were interested in I feel you know what.
Speaker 4: This is how I'm gonna say, we fulfilled our mission statement with this, with this project, which which was really to destigmatize adult content creation, humanized porn creators and not be afraid to talk about the nitty gritty of like what it is to be an adult content creator in the queer you know, Twitter sphere and Internet sphere. And also just to like kind of explore our friendship through this like avenue, because I want to underline that, like this was born of our fucking long ass beautiful friendship. I know, I kind of scoured through our Instagram history before this. It's like we've been from for a really long time, I know, And it was that first summer. I could not have done this without you. And this is something so like we're gonna get into. I know you were going to talk about it. That's absolutely true. It's like I couldn't. There was no way. Yeah, So first I want to start by saying, first of all, how are you how today is? Actually Halloween is a very witchy day. I came into this with like great intentions. I actually started a new kombucha brew and I brought you a bottle of the most recent it's guava pomegranate.
Speaker 2: I need to put it in the fridge right now.
Speaker 3: It'll be okay unless you can taste it, or you can taste it later.
Speaker 2: I'll taste it and then you can taste what I brought for us.
Speaker 3: Okay, perfect. Yeah, I didn't know. I was very careful.
Speaker 2: That is a kombucha. Yeah, it's one of the things I remember, like first seeing in your in your apartment when I met you, I was like there are all these like jars, Like I'm like what is that? And You're like, oh, that's the mother Like I was like, oh, people make their own kombucha. I didn't know that.
Speaker 3: That's what I do. It's one of my things.
Speaker 2: Well I thought we would, yes, just kind of what is this, have a little toast. I don't have any cups.
Speaker 3: So we're going to do it from the bottle. Yeah, trust baby like a real man. Oh my god, thank you. If you want to chase, I like to feel the burn.
Speaker 2: I do to Speaking of burns, I just got tested yesterday and I'm all clear.
Speaker 3: Oh thank goodness. I got tested a couple of weeks ago and I've been filming.
Speaker 2: Good for you.
Speaker 3: I actually filmed a studio scene recently with Randy Blue. I fill that I filmed with Roman Todd, which I just I for some reason, like you.
Speaker 2: Never know, we I share a grabby with him for the.
Speaker 3: Best duo what yeah, for what scene?
Speaker 2: It was Falcon For the fans, it was like a live one and okay, we were interacting with people could log in and watch the filming of it and like comment the whole time and everything. And Steve Cruz was kind of like when we would take a break, he'd kind of explain what was going on and yeah, it was cool, really hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: We filmed that and Steve was like, definitely a best.
Speaker 3: Duo awesome and it was.
Speaker 4: It was quite literally literally one, oh yeah, now that I have a you know, is it a raging Stallion Falcon? Oh okay, yeah, yea.
Speaker 3: Maybe.
Speaker 2: Other scenes were like Caid Maddix, Okay, how is Randy Blue?
Speaker 3: It was good. It was with r. J.
Speaker 4: Sebastian, who is the Cocky Boys director who I'm very familiar with, and he reached out to me and he was like, hey, are you available to do this scene with Roman Todd?
Speaker 3: And I was like the.
Speaker 4: Roman Todd and he was so nice. We got along really well and it was a very very hot scene. I bottomed, which like doesn't happen as often on camera these dings.
Speaker 2: You know, if you're gonna get, if you're gonna work with Roman Todd. The bottom at least flip.
Speaker 4: Well, I assumed we were gonna flip, but he he said he preferred to just bottom my scene.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, it.
Speaker 2: Was a flip scene. Nice, but I think I was just supposed about him. But I think he wanted it.
Speaker 3: He wanted it, Okay, Okay, I mean I can't blame it.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm going on a content trip you are next week.
Speaker 4: Well, this is kind of part of part of what I wanted to ask as well during you know, this episode, was like, how is your releasetionship to filming lately?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I'm not gonna do studio anymore.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've decided there is no ethical making of studio gay porn right now.
Speaker 3: WHOA Okay, they don't.
Speaker 2: Want to pay us enough.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't know all this stuff I'm going through, and this like intimacy coordinating course is just kind of like I just went through like the whole porn and media section of it, and I'm like it it literally feels like the last year or two that I've been in a studio scene that the last person considered is the performer, And I'm like, don't put us in a shitty hotel with some with like sharing a room or whatever like that never used to happen when I was an exclusive right, and it was just like everything is so not The industry is hurting because they don't want to make the performers like elevated. They don't want to make them more famous, or like they don't want to give them that like.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I mean to play the other side a little bit. I guess you know, the market's changed, like you know, the studios have to adapt to what is bringing in revenue.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean people aren't making money. It doesn't mean that porn isn't still pulling in a lot of.
Speaker 4: Money, maybe not be pulling in the money that it used to, which is why maybe I mean, I don't think performers should be mistreated, but I understand maybe, like you know, cutting certain corners. For example, like for this Randy Blue scene, I got paid fairly well, but it was also a local scene and it was quick. There was no money that went into production.
Speaker 2: I do feel like the scenes are quicker, but it's all so that's like that's their answer to it to like money going down is to pump out more shitty content, like like there's every time they're shooting two three things a day. It used to be like, well you shot one scene in a day, right, and yeah took there was more effort put into it, and so then you weren't just treated like like, let's just get through this and you get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: You know what it is?
Speaker 4: I think I think you came into the industry at a very interesting point and you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna call you the last porn star on Earth. There are no there are no there are no porn stars anymore.
Speaker 2: Well Connor killed porn.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying though, right, Like, like you, you rose to stardom very quickly, and and because of the saturation of the market now there are so many performers that will do anything for any.
Speaker 2: Amount of money because they want to you.
Speaker 3: Or they just want money. They just want money, they just want to get paid.
Speaker 4: You were treated very quickly, like because you're so good at this, you were a natural from the beginning. And I feel like the industry changed as a result of just what is available now. I listen to this podcast recently with somebody who I'm a big I've been a friend of for a long time and a big fan of his words. His name is Leo Herrera. Look him up everybody Instagram her Era images. He's like a voice of our generation, big time. And he talks about AI as like kind of like, I don't know if you're aware of what AI is doing to the world of access to sex on the Internet, but it's changed a lot.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 4: He tells a story of how he was able to literally look up a picture of his old gym teacher on Facebook, deage him, and then put him in an AI porn scenario with himself to watch the fantasy he had of his gym teacher fucking him as a kid.
Speaker 2: Well, that's I mean, like that with anybody, not just like people who are consensual.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that's the thing. Well that's you.
Speaker 4: Can make a you can make a video of yourself getting sucked, like Chris Hemsworth if you wanted to, like this is what we are, how.
Speaker 2: Real would it actually looks? It won't look The penises don't look really, none of them nothing. I don't look like the guys who fake having sex on Twitter where you can't say anything and you just see their faces and one guy behind him just like.
Speaker 3: Literally my least favorite.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, these guys in Bali, those guys what in Bali?
Speaker 3: I don't know who you're talking about. Is that what they say?
Speaker 4: Oh, there are these guys in Miami too, And in fact, I mean, like I mean, I'm gonna call it. I'm gonna call it out. There's a there's a video of Roman Todd getting deep peed and I asked him when I got to the set. I was just like, oh my god, that scene of you getting dpeed by these two guys.
Speaker 3: That's intense. And I was like, was it real?
Speaker 2: And he was like, I'm I mean, that's the thing. I don't want to watch something I know isn't real.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people don't know it's real or not real. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I think younger people can tell what is AI and what.
Speaker 4: Is Maybe the whole point I'm saying is we are in new territories. These are these are fresh waters of like what the future looks like in terms of what is excess to people, in terms of like what it takes to get off.
Speaker 2: However, AI companies I know are like making deals and contracts with like sag Aftra to make sure that performers get sign off on their on like their final performance if it's at tit tweaked in any way by AI, like so that they don't have to do a reshoot, or like when you watch when you watch a show and it is originally filmed in a different language, so like you know how it takes you out of it if it is dubbed over in English and you're trying to like like Squid Game, You're trying to watch that dubbed over in English, but the mouths don't match. So AI can fix that without without like right that much effort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I am not. I have not dove into the world of AI the way a lot of my peers have, and I'm not sure if or when I ever will.
Speaker 2: I just think because porn isn't an organized union, there's no way to.
Speaker 3: Make it ethical.
Speaker 2: It's like not, it's wild West, and like people don't have to fult, they don't have to feed you, should they Yeah, sure, if you're there for a scene, do they forget? Sometimes yeah? And then you're like and then you speak up and you're like, oh, hey, I'm going to send you a receipt for my meal when I get back to my place. Yeah, because you didn't feed me today. And either they're like oh yeah, cool, no problem, or they're like okay, yeah and give you attitude because like, sorry, I wanted to eat after I didn't eat all day for you.
Speaker 4: So to bring it back to how we started, So you're saying you are still making content of your own studios out of the question for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the content house that I'm going to in Canada organized by Bulboss Josh, like you can't wait to get those panis. It's a buy house. Okay, I'm gonna do more gay stuff, but there is gonna be a bye orgy, which I've never been in before.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that first.
Speaker 2: I'm a by orgie version.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many men versus how many women there will be in the scene.
Speaker 2: I know that there are, and I didn't. I agreed to this before I knew how many people sixteen are going to be at that place. Okay, maybe seventeen because I think there's now a local added. Yeah, that's what I got tested for yesterday. Now we have to be careful this week. Like buy performers don't fuck around. Of course, if you give them something, they're gonna come for you. Yeah, right, there's not like oops I made an oopsie. It's like, yeah, you tried to give me something.
Speaker 3: Yikes.
Speaker 4: Well you, But you're also on this kind of this journey with your intimacy coordinator thing, like, are you feeling like that is going to be an exit from.
Speaker 3: The adult content world?
Speaker 4: Are you still going to always kind of have that in the background, like as like passive income I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean my only fans.
Speaker 3: Is still doing still doing what it needs to be doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, it's enough where I wouldn't want to get rid of it, and I don't really see I don't know. Maybe I don't know if I'll need to at some point, but like for I don't know why I am. I'm sure that a reason might pop up that I need to take it down. Yeah, but not for a while. I'm not. I'm still not while I'm getting certified in the process.
Speaker 4: You can, I mean, the thing is, you can always leave your content sites up even if you're not making content. That said, do you ever see yourself stopping putting the intention and effort into making your own content?
Speaker 3: Mm? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It would be really sad to not have a gang bang every day every year for my birthday. You know that. I thought about that like a couple of months ago, and I oh, like I thought about it in PV doing my birthday gang Bang there, and I was like, I hope this isn't the last birthday gang bang I ever.
Speaker 4: Have to be honest, there is. I mean, there are ways that you can do this. I think a lot of people have figured out that they can do their own business model on their content sites. Even if you weren't making content all year except for your birthday gang bang. You could do like a really low premium for your for content subscription so people can look at your back catalog, and then every year, YEA, do like an event release where you're like, you know, our yearly gang bang is here. Pay this amount to see this exclusive video, and then every year you make a fucking shit ton of money because people want to see your birthday gang bang. I'm look at me just developing for you for free. I don't require a cut of anything you make, but you can have that one if that's how it goes.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a discussion. Can hardly be invoice.
Speaker 4: Hardly hardly because I'm not filming some people only like put one thing out a month exactly. I mean, like I was just gonna say, like, I do not film the way I used to, and I'm trying to get back into it, but I just haven't been as inspired as I was before.
Speaker 3: And I think that's a big part of why maybe you.
Speaker 4: And I are feeling like we're transitioning out of out of this as well as like we have we've done it, We've we've done what we need to do.
Speaker 3: In this industry will always be we got our give.
Speaker 4: Yes, We'll always be a part of it, and I always want to be. I always want to be attached to the industry in some way and I always will be. And Adam Ramsey will always be like a figure for me. It'll always be a tent pole of like how I'm.
Speaker 2: Just gonna shoot him in the head.
Speaker 3: And I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I mean, I like, Adam Ramsey is the name I use on my party flyers, because like I think, like a lot is what he is more famous.
Speaker 3: I am known.
Speaker 4: I am known to the world as Adam Ramsey. I am known locally as Arham And I think that's why a lot of times, you know, even though my flyers, say, Adam Ramsey, I introduced myself as Arm to everybody when.
Speaker 3: I meet them.
Speaker 2: That's why it's good for them to be very close Adam and your real name, and they should be different exactly. One letter, like it sounds familiar, doesn't it. It's trainer Cole. Now I'm thinking of changing that one. Are you I'm starting to revive I'm like, just this week, I'm starting to put stories up on that one again.
Speaker 4: I mean I noticed, I know that that's kind of how I did the deep dive. And I saw that you posted something recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think I'm going to change it to like I I see Joel, I s oh, then you know something like that, something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Yeah, you figure it out, but like I but I but I looked it up and and like, you know, it was just like so sweet to see that, like back when you and I first met, back in the days of Babels, Like I was just like, oh my god, I forgot you had this year long relationship with this person that I was like kind of like we.
Speaker 2: Called each other babels. It was really annoying to everybody else.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 2: You loved it. My roommate at the time was like, you guys have to chill out because it was like Babels, Bables, Babels, babels. Everything it was.
Speaker 3: Babels.
Speaker 2: The funny thing was one time we had of four a way with another couple and all of them.
Speaker 3: Are named Chris. Really Chris, Chris and Chris. Wow, I mean that sounds fun. Wait now that you mentioned it, I know that Chris is you're talking about. There were a couple of times I was talking about I've had a four way with them before too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I like forgot about that. I saw him like a month ago out somewhere and I knew him, and I was like, I didn't put it together though, and I was like, oh that's Chris now. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you love? Do you love?
Speaker 4: Like there are sometimes when I go to the gym where I see somebody who like, we hooked up once or twice in the past, and they don't even like look at me anymore, Like when we're at the gym and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, bitch, you've been inside it.
Speaker 2: It's hard to remember it is. I'm like, sometimes you're like it seems like we have active a long time, or maybe I just follow them on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just maybe their DNA has been all up in my business.
Speaker 2: Maybe I have eaten their DNA.
Speaker 3: Likely, yes, likely, Like the likelihood is high. I know.
Speaker 2: People like just like, how many people don't want to like come in your mouth?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: It's upsetting.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. You know, yes, people want to breed you. I'm like, I can't see that. No, where's the proof. I need to taste it? Please put it in my mouth? Become slud? I ate a really bad loads.
Speaker 3: What happened? I don't know. It just tasted bad. They smoked too many cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I didn't have pop stars. We should hear from pop stars, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I was actually, I was actually just gonna say that because honestly, pop Star, you guys have made this possible for us and we appreciate it.
Speaker 3: So let's hear from pop stars.
Speaker 2: You also made our CMN delici And do people tell you that it tastes good?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean mine has always tasted good though, because you eat a lot of fruit lots absolutely true, which.
Speaker 2: Is pineapple extract in Popstar.
Speaker 3: Thank you, pop Star. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and.
Speaker 3: What says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 2: Cool? Right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet.
Speaker 3: But we're not just talking about taste here. Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 2: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 3: It's vegan, GMO and safe to take every day.
Speaker 2: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today.
Speaker 3: Is it Popstar Labs dot Com and save twenty percent on your first order with code Sorry twenty pop Star, Big loades better taste.
Speaker 2: Welcome back. We're back to our final episode. I hope you guys aren't too sad. No, you're you're really sad. You're on this journey with us.
Speaker 3: Sorry for asking, as we say, I took some notes, I did some inventory this morning because I wanted to go through. I don't know if you listen. Do you listen to the episodes?
Speaker 2: You know how like you always hear that, like actors don't watch themselves.
Speaker 3: You're that I'm there right now. I'm the opposite.
Speaker 2: I I can't. Like sometimes I listen, but you have to edit it, so like you you've always edited, so you have to yes.
Speaker 3: But I also sometimes I like ask.
Speaker 4: Some times I'll listen at the gym or like when I'm driving f I long drive, because like I like to.
Speaker 3: Kind of hear how we do it, how we are and just so everybody knows.
Speaker 4: Like a big part of my thing with this podcast has been I have a bachelor's in communication and broadcast journalism. I have a master's in clinical psychology with an LGBT affirmative specialization. And I have this long term, long time background in making adult films. So I feel like this podcast was like a way to bring all those three things together. And it was something that I'd been like kicking around in my head for a long time.
Speaker 3: And then I remember.
Speaker 2: Then we were at hot Dog and I was like a podcast. It was hot Dog, and I was like, I want to do it with somebody that's like been doing it for a while, and I'm like the newcomer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, I was like, that's weird because I've been saying that I want to do a podcast. But like, I am notoriously bad at getting things off the ground by myself. I'm really good at collaborating. I'm really good at helping. Really, you know, a lot of the best opportunities I've had has been like helping really creative friends of mine flesh their inspirations out, or collaborating with people who helped me be motivated to do something.
Speaker 3: So that's why when You and it was just like perfect.
Speaker 4: You and I were just like it was like, you know, the pandemic was just lifting and we were like, you know, maybe this is something we can try.
Speaker 3: And we first did our first season. We just did it, got the microphones and it happens.
Speaker 4: And our first guest, our first guest was h Allen Scott.
Speaker 3: Yes, so we had so this is our seventy ninth episode.
Speaker 2: Well, h h Allen Scott. He helped us. He kind of like told us some he gave us some pointers and stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, he is so h Allen Scott was our first guest on our third episode. He is a podcast aficionado, and he has completely he has completely taken off.
Speaker 2: He saw him interviewing Helen Mirren.
Speaker 4: He's interviewed and Helen Mirrin, Glenn Close and these are like he used to do these, like zoom interviews, like he zoom interviewed Tom Hanks. Now he's doing in person interviews with these big stars for Newsweek. So he is fucking killing it. And I'm so proud of him, and he's such a supporter of ours, and he is such a champion for us, and like he was like, absolutely, I'll be on your first guest, and he kind of gave us pointers on how to get it off the ground, and that first season we did all via zoom and then we were able to get the attention of Cyber Socket with Alexander Rodriguez, who gave us a platform with our second season. So in our seventy nine episodes, I have this, this is what I've written down. We had forty three out of our seven to nine episodes were guests. Thirty two of those guests were performers. Three of them were appreciators or adjacent like you know that would have been h Allen Scott, Drew Jroki, and Mario Diaz. We had one doctor, Doctor Gonzalez from pop Star and who came on twice.
Speaker 3: Two moms.
Speaker 4: For the moms, we had six people who were identified as producers or directors. We had five female identified people, two trans identified people.
Speaker 3: We had eight.
Speaker 4: People who were like kind of on the pen sexual spectrum. And out of these performers, eighteen of them were people I filmed with, twenty four of them were people you filmed with, fifteen of those were people we both filmed with, and five of them were people that neither of us.
Speaker 3: Had filmed with.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, who were those?
Speaker 4: The ones neither of us filmed with were Victor Belmont Cooper, King Dwarf.
Speaker 3: I feel like Judus King.
Speaker 2: I think I put it out there for King Dwarf, but it never happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that true?
Speaker 2: You know why? I feel like when I would see him and then I are like when I'd see him and be like, yeah, let's like, I don't know if I thought I was kidding or something, right, I'm like I.
Speaker 3: Would because King Dwarf is busy as hell, busy as hell.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember the busy Dwarf. He's a busy king and usually when people call themselves kings. He deserves it, but it works for him.
Speaker 4: Literal Tripod and then the other one Tripod to be a king.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Rule of Porn number sixteen.
Speaker 4: Oh, Jake Jacks was the other one that neither of us had filmed with who like he doesn't make films anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kind of felt like that was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like he's like a bodybuilder and fitness trainer now and you know, business owner focused on that. Yeah. I would have though, who is your least favorite of our guest? Okay, that's a good question. Least face.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I had a least favorite. There are definitely some that I like. Who was who just like was a challenge. I did not care for Oh.
Speaker 3: My god, Davy Waby really, I know, Oh I loved that episode.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I was. I just was like, oh, I think this was also the time when I was kind of like realizing that like there isn't that's not ethical porn and it's posing as it oh interesting, So I kind of was like my bullshit meters were just.
Speaker 3: Like wow, fascinating. Okay, I was really happy with that episode.
Speaker 4: But I also have worked with him a lot he's one he's one of the directors you had not worked.
Speaker 3: With, whereas he as a producer, like I.
Speaker 4: Had worked with him a few times. I actually, I'm sure like you could hear it. I actually the two episodes in terms of our guests I like really struggled with were Daniel Gainesbrook and Michael Boston, just because I just really struggled with how do you connect with them as a guest.
Speaker 3: Eventually, I was really I was.
Speaker 4: Really happy with the Mike Michael Boston episode, like with how it turned out, but as we were filming it, I was struggling. Same with Daniel, Like Daniel's episode turned out fine, but as we were as we were taping it, I.
Speaker 3: Was just like really struggling to have an in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I think you felt like he, I know, the conversation about like the girl he was dating, and I think you're.
Speaker 3: That's true, and I think you can hear it in the episode. I think he could probably tell.
Speaker 4: He may even listen to this episode, and you know, like I think he's a lovely person, and uh, but I just definitely you can tell in the episode. I'm just kind of calling him out on a lot of the things.
Speaker 3: He was saying, Well, they didn't last so they broke up like the week the week after, yeah or something. Yeah, yes, sorry Daniel, Sorry Daniel.
Speaker 2: I'm going to that content. I'm going to the Just for fans uh trip in December and December second through eighth. If you're a content creator, book it and come. I'll be sharing a room with Derek Cage.
Speaker 3: Oh cool.
Speaker 2: And that's literally the like one of the only reasons I haven't been like because I've been like, why did I agree it is? But yeah, I mean I need I need a beach, I need you. I need some Mexico in my life. I feel like I've been working really hard and I'm just gonna I'm like, I might not even like shoot that much content.
Speaker 4: You're just gonna have a vacation. Where is it happening? P okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, that's next weekend. Oh okay, that's in Canada, in Edmonton. When's the PV trip December second through the eighth?
Speaker 3: Can I come?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my flights. We should book our flights together.
Speaker 3: But I have never done ever.
Speaker 2: I'm like an ambassador.
Speaker 4: So they is that when they do their like awards and stuff too.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like what they do in Palm Springs too.
Speaker 3: But this is like a week okay, so.
Speaker 2: And there's like there's a few events I'm not I'm like, it's too early. It's been too early for me to really start thinking about it. But now people are starting to like reach out and try to plan collapse, and I'm still like, it's still too early for me. And because also when you get there, things change. And in PV in December it's it's I've been there for new years before when I was there when you weren't supposed to go to PV.
Speaker 4: Oh, of course, a little bit of shit for gays over COVID target Cole Connor. I mean, like, isn't it funny though that we started this when we were still kind of coming out of the COVID fog, like and like so much as.
Speaker 2: Chance it was just my only fans five year anniversary.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's right October last week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the fourteenth, well the fifteenth maybe.
Speaker 3: Five years for you it's been shit, dude.
Speaker 2: So also that is coming into play with this ending too. And yes, that what we probably started.
Speaker 3: We started at like the beginning of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, so like hot Talk had been happening for like about six seven months by then, and like, yeah, we did it via zoom. I still wanted to do another health segment with like maybe somebody who could give it a butt doctor, somebody who could give us like butt health stuff, which and like, by the way, I may return to the podcasts world. I see myself in this position, in this space. Do you see yourself doing it by yourself?
Speaker 3: Probably?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think I could do I think I want to do something I haven't. I have some ideas of what I could do, but I'm gonna wait for the new year because like there's a lot of I'm also in a very transitional space right now with my work, with my events and stuff.
Speaker 3: Are you transitioning, I'm transitioning finally, Yes.
Speaker 2: Everybody's been talking about it.
Speaker 3: It's it is that. I mean it is.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it.
Speaker 3: Like that's the energy.
Speaker 4: I feel like that is happening right now and like right now, literally we are taping this you guys on Halloween. The veil is thin, like I'm receiving Yeah, it's it's a weird time I'm receiving the messages. Do you feel like a connection to Halloween.
Speaker 3: So I am I am a Scorpio.
Speaker 4: I really love the fall, and I love spooky season, and I love what Fall kind of just represents in terms of just like the end of life, the alive era like period of the year. But Halloween itself is such a to do and I don't have the energy for it anymore. I had as as I've mentioned before, September was summer was busy, and then September like nearly killed me.
Speaker 3: September was so busy.
Speaker 4: So I came into this October very much intentionally thinking it was going to be a very quiet and kind of RESTful month, a time to regroup, a time to reflect. And even today, I'm not going to any of the parties. I'm going to like a pregame at somebody's house and then I'm just going to like watch people get ready for their parties and go and I'm just gonna like hang out.
Speaker 3: And can I bring my sibling and their friend? Probably do you want me to let you know if that's okay?
Speaker 2: We need somewhere to go because you're not going to any parties, and well, where is is yours?
Speaker 3: On the It's like mid City or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just we were thinking about going to Monica, but like it's so hard to get in and out of there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't do it anymore. Those days are past.
Speaker 2: But I have a very simple costume. I'm gonna be a Debbie Downer.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got a bob.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to pass out everyone's favorite Halloween.
Speaker 3: Candy, feline aids.
Speaker 2: Oh he brought it, raisins, raisins.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you didn't bring bananas to for the kids.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have I remember kid melted fun sized candy bars. They're sitting out in the sun right now.
Speaker 3: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: It might be hard to get out of the wrapper.
Speaker 3: You know, the car centogens and these melted candy bars cause cancer.
Speaker 2: When you leave it in the wrapper and it gets hot, all the toxins get into the chocolate exactly.
Speaker 4: The microplastics and this wrapper are all in your brain right now.
Speaker 2: Kind of hot for October. We're all living underwater.
Speaker 3: It has been a very hot Halloween week.
Speaker 2: This happens in October, but I mean.
Speaker 3: It was kind of noticeable a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let's acknowledge global warming totally.
Speaker 4: So yes, Yeah, I've been talking to some friends about like how I want to go back to Burning Man next year, and they're all talking.
Speaker 2: About like you might not have to go back, we'll just all be burning Well.
Speaker 4: There's that, of course, but also that like because the weather has been so shifty there, Like the last time I was there was when the mud Apocalypse happened, and then apparently this year it rained the first few days and then got better. And they're just like, maybe, like we just have to brace ourselves for the fact that climate has shifted.
Speaker 2: Just need to bring slip inside.
Speaker 3: Bring slip and slides and rain boots. I'll be prepared for sure.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so these these episodes, yeah, there are a few that I listened to over and over again and some that I haven't really been called to listen to again.
Speaker 3: I really love our episode with Tommy Defendie.
Speaker 4: I think it's noteworthy that on YouTube, cause you know, we're not really able to I don't know how to look at how many listens we've had on our on our audio who knows, but our YouTube you can see how many views there's been. The most viewed episode, I think on our YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Do you know who it is?
Speaker 2: Is it Tommy?
Speaker 3: No? Tommy, we don't have our first season on YouTube. It's Christian Wild and that is a fan fantastic episode. Yeah, Christian Wild is wild.
Speaker 2: He's only wild.
Speaker 4: He's brilliant and he's beautiful and like I just like totally like he's just a he's just a really cool guy. And I really love that episode and it has like thirty five thousand views on our YouTube channel or something, whereas I feel like a lot of our latest episodes like average at like two to three thousand. We just we've also I don't know if you guys have noticed terrible at marketing.
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 2: We needed somebody for that.
Speaker 4: Definitely, Like we've been doing this ourselves, like you know, we have the boost from Cyber Socket in season two, which was very nice, and then we were still at the studio for season three and half of season four and then they were like okay, like the studio is closing. So we've been doing this pretty much on our on our own, with the help of po pop Star, which is why I think we were just kind of like, you know, like, yeah, we've we've done like we've fulfilled our mission statement. We did what we needed to do with this podcast, and like now my events are like taking kind of center focus. I'm trying to get back into content creation, but it's not the like focus of my life. You are on your you know, your massage is doing well, and you're also on this intimacy coordination path. Yeah, do you want to talk about that a little bit? Like how that's been.
Speaker 2: It's it's making me look at things different in different ways. What things that's just like like boundary and okay, gender even like the whole section on the guest instructor for the last few tutorials that I've been through is Sunny Megatron, who is a sex educator and also like a kink educator like BDSM kink fetish. So I've had like like a whole education on that stuff and it's made me like remove some of my biases about it. Okay, I still don't know what need fisting really delivers, but most kids like deliver a need for like something for for that person.
Speaker 3: He's always to achieve intimacy. They're all all of them are way Because I remember when we were talking I don't know if it was with Hayden or with James, when you were talking about how you think that kinks are all just.
Speaker 2: Traumas, and sometimes it is sometimes, but sometimes the kink is or the fetish is how people work through things like rape fantasies can be like can be someone who has been sexually assaulted and they're in control of this scene, stop at anytime, and they can say and like, there's a whole consensual element to all of it, and there's actually like four things. I'm going to get this maybe I'm gonna get this wrong. Let me pause, and let me pause. There's four things, four elements of a scene. And it made me think about like, oh, there's two of them missing in just like a hookup have like the the first part of a kink scene is like a discussion. I consent, and then the second part is the scene itself, like the actual thing, and then the third part is aftercare, which is like are you okay? How is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Did you like is everything? How are you feeling? And then the last thing, which might not happen right then, it could happen like a couple of days later, is like a Debriefingcha and okay, so you know we hook up from an app and we're like, yep, we talk about it, you want to do it? Yep, come over, fuck boom, no aftercare no, yes, but that's probably where the intimacy happens, and like where you realize, like what you got out of.
Speaker 3: That hmm experience. You learned this in an intimacy coordination.
Speaker 2: Class about kinks and fetishes.
Speaker 3: And I love this path for you, I really do.
Speaker 4: I want to hear more about it, and like as we start to like wrap up this episode, I also want to say you and I have really relied on this podcast.
Speaker 2: I know we have to hang out. We have to make time to hang out because we won't have this to do it.
Speaker 4: I really mean it, Like I mean I and I kind of I look forward to seeing how our lives kind of like thrive as we both transition into these new phases. I'm just really proud of what we've done here, and I really want to thank you for like being we.
Speaker 2: Did it and we kept each other going. Sometimes I didn't want to do it, sometimes you didn't want to do it, and we're it's like we got a tape, like we gotta find a guest, you gotta do it.
Speaker 3: I want to thank our guests for being so game, Like I think it was really great to open up.
Speaker 2: With people to share about themselves that maybe they don't always get a chance to talk to because you do an interview for like the Sword, and they're like, what's the biggest dick you've ever taken? Or like what makes you come?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I wanted I wanted this podcast to like obviously, we keep it light as much as possible, but I also wanted to get the heart to the heart of things and like look at porn from a psychological perspective and like just you know, like the stuff that shaped us growing up, the reasons why we got into it, what about it makes us feel empowered? What about it we hate? You know, the good stories, the bad stories. It was really helpful to have your humor and your because you know, like I kind of like get to the heart of things.
Speaker 2: I know, and I appreciate. I appreciated our balance. We're just like patting ourselves on the back right now.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, we had I think we had a good flow and I think we I think we improved over time, definitely for sure. The other thing another thing about the intimacy coordination, the coordinating thing that I did, like one of the lessons on like porn and media and how we there's nothing wrong with porn. I'll say that, like there's like there are some issues, but porn itself explicit things which is defined as like things that have no artistic value, okay, which is kind of not always true, and we can acknowledge that too. You can make like artsy there is art, absolutely, but we sometimes we canflate fantasy, entertainment and education. We conflate, Oh, I see, there's just like what we see isn't always true. What we see in the media isn't always true. What we see in porn isn't actually like you wouldn't learn how to drive from watching.
Speaker 3: Fast and the Furious.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you don't learn how to have sex from watching porn.
Speaker 3: And a lot of people do lift their sexual personalities from what they see in porn.
Speaker 2: I learned how to perform in porn from porn, right, But it's not necessarily how people have sex.
Speaker 3: In connecting with individuals and.
Speaker 2: How I have sex in real life. It's porns.
Speaker 4: No, I think that I feel like I have sex very differently in like an intimate space.
Speaker 3: And I noticed it especially because like.
Speaker 4: Now that I've been filming here and there, like with like the Randy Blue scenes and stuff, and you know, like these last two times I filmed with Randy Blue. Both times, RJ was like, damn, dude, you still got it, Like you still got.
Speaker 3: It, you know how to perform, and I was just like, the thing is, it's not It's not like what we do on camera is fake. It's just that what we do we do two camera, and I think that it's fun to know how to do that. I'm glad to get reminders that I'm good at what I do in adult films, but also love that I still am at you know, I'm about to turn forty four and I'm still having great sex and it's wonderful. And I'm glad that my relationship to adult films didn't affect my relationship to sex in a negative way where I felt like sex sex was only about work.
Speaker 2: I've been and I've been there. I feel like I've I'm not there now, but like even recently, like with massage too, and I felt like, oh, like, yikes, all the time I'm doing contact and it's monetized and I'm like, I just don't really and I'm like I'm not even looking. I'm not even like trying to have recreational sex. I'm not even like I'm like, for if someone, if I go on a date with somebody, and I'm like, I don't really want to have sex, right, Like I just want to get to know somebody, right, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you gotta be careful. Well, I think this pretty much wraps it up for me. Do you have anything more to add any more Raisins? No more Raisins for.
Speaker 4: Me, but I'm gonna I'm I just love you so much.
Speaker 3: I love you too.
Speaker 4: Thank you for this. This has been wonderful, a wonderful run. I love you, and thank you to our listeners so much.
Speaker 3: For your support.
Speaker 4: This is bittersweet because we have really it's been very interesting, especially this last year. So many people have come up to me, like in Berlin at parties, like they'll be like, oh my god, love the podcast.
Speaker 2: I know people come in for a massage and they're like, I just love you guys. I was like, this is after we kind of like talked about it being like the last season. Yeah, and then like three people and like messages on Holy events and Instagram and like everything. You're like, right, I was like should we I'm like, wait, are people getting it?
Speaker 4: Now right, Yeah, but you can still find us. We'll still be posting on our Instagram here and there, just to remind people that it's there. Because these conversations are kind of timeless.
Speaker 2: And maybe we should do Marco Polo Marco Polo.
Speaker 3: Oh, that could be fun. I haven't known that so long that. Yeah, I haven't done that anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Cole, Thank you guys for being wonderful supporters, Thank you for listening, and for the.
Speaker 3: Final time, sorry for asking. Sorry for asking.
Speaker 4: I'm Adam Ramsey, Cole Connora.
Speaker 2: This has been Sorry for asking.
Speaker 3: Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.