Speaker 1: Billy Cunningham, the great American. Of course, Tim Graham is with the media research center NewsBusters dot org to be precise as friend Prozell's great group, and Tim Graham as the executive director of the president chief bottlewasher thereof. And what they do is monitor all the mainstream media so you don't have to. I often say that I watch morning shows so you don't have to. But nonetheless, they have certain columns up about the mainstream media treatment of the nominees of Donald Trump as opposed to the mainstream media treatment of Joe Biden's nominees as this slid through but not the same case with Donald Trump and Tim Graham. Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, give us give the American people a general overview of how the treatments of Matt Gates and Pete Heseth and Telsey Gabbard and doctor Oz have been compared to what happens when an Obama or Joe Biden puts someone up with some controversy and maybe like a doc to Rachel Levine or the cross dresser stealing stealing women's garments out of carousels and airports, and how the media treats each group completely differently.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously the news media are part of the Democrat messaging machine, so pretty much everybody the Democrats nominee is like extra intelligence and non controversial, and the ones that the ones the right wingers find controversial, like the ones you suggest, they really almost never mentioned. I do remember doctor Richard Rachel Levine being interviewed in NPR, and it was all soft soap, like, what do you worry about transgender kids committing suicide? What they use?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean it's completely different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously Trump's cabinet picks in particular case, I think he's super extra annoyed them by nominating people who've been on the Fox News Channel, who've been paid by the Fox News Channel, or people like doctor Oz who were television hosts for quite a while ten years. That just drives them nuts. Oh and then Linda McMahon, who has ran the World Professional Wrestling, but she was in his last administration and he don't even seem to remember that very well. You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things you've written about is the collapsing Joe and Mika Morning Show on MSNBC that I watched so many people don't have to, and they've gone through a metamorphosis. In fact, in twenty fifteen, you point out they had Donald Trump on like seventy one times. He was their favorite when he got the nomination. Suddenly he became devil incarnate and they attacked him for the next four years, and then all of a sudden, they begin the attack again. Two or three years ago. They followed every indictment, every lawsuit, every sexual charge and predilections with glee, rubbing their hands about Hitler, about notes about socialism, They rubbed their hands about what Donald Trump is going to do to America. And then all of a sudden, several days ago, last weekend, they make a trip to mar aw Lago and they kissed the ring. And when they kissed the ring, that was it for the mainstream media. I dare you set up a meeting with Hitler and so explain the metamorphosis of Joe Scarborough. By the way, you point out he wanted to be Trump's VP in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen, which would have been utterly ridiculous. But nonetheless, talk to the American people about the metamorphosis of MSNBC's I think it's their two main stars in the morning and how they've gone from flip to flop to flip now they're back to flop.
Speaker 2: Well, you're absolutely right that, you know, Joe and Mika have been perhaps the most ridiculous Trump haters at MSNBC. And you'll remember the most ridiculous Joe Scarborough utterance of twenty four with him saying, this is the best Joe Biden ever f you if you don't get it right before he Pratt falled at the debate. You know, so obviously Joe and Meek are willing to lie enormously and overstate things overwhelmingly, and then to turn around and say this guy's a hitler. Hey, how you doing, buddy.
Speaker 1: All of a sudden they go up to Adolf and say, where's the swashtiga? Man? I love you man. It's like, what is it? And I watched some of the other media channels talk about why is this happening? One of the theories from Brian Steltzer, who's another clown on CNN, had talked about the fact that, well, they fear irs investigations or they fear criminal prosecutions by Donald Trump, and so really it wasn't about bad ratings they're having. It's about personal fear that does somehow. If they don't kiss the ring of Adolph Hitler and mar Lago, then maybe some to irs. So really they had an excuse to do it, isn't that ridiculous?
Speaker 2: Yes, Now, obviously some of these Trump Trussolsa messages really are designed to to drive fear at the media, like we're going to review your sec license, et cetera. You know, with Joe and Mika, you just threatened to send a couple of illegal immigrants to their house in Nantucket. You know, hey, you thought DeSantis was bad, Wait till the legal aliens show off at your doorstet But it's yes, I don't buy the theory that they're going to be deeply persecuted. But obviously Republican voters love the idea of knocking the media back on their heels and not being so smug and arrogant all the time. That's why people like messages like that. But I don't honestly believe Trump's about to like say CBS can't be on the airwaves anymore or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's not going to happen the other thing I would think, though, I know the way corporate media works, I'd have to think that Joe and Mika had to have spoken and with their managers, their bosses and said to the about MSNBC is now being spun off by Comcast, and who knows what's going to happen. MSNBC ratings are down by fifty percent. CNN is a joke. It doesn't happen anymore because of the personalities they don't have. But you would have to think you're kind of in a different corporate setting than I am. But I if I would do something like that controversial, I'd have to run it up the flagpole and say, what do you think about me going to mar A Lago and talk to the to the person I've been defaming for the past seven or eight years and actually beg for an audience and then say I'm sorry, I guess and then come back. Don't you have to think corporate interest played a part in this?
Speaker 2: Yes, you should probably assume that the execs knew they were going, But you know, they're so pompous. They made it sound like, well, it's like Nixon going to China. It's like, well, I'm sorry, I hate to break it to you. In that analogy. You're the chi Comms you know, Nick, you know, I mean it's done. You're not a respectable player. You know you're not, and you're not some sort of global megawatt stars. Yes, you're You're far behind Fox News in the morning and you scream and your rant and you you spit all day. You're not respectable. You're not respectable company. I mean, it's it's amazingly let him in and.
Speaker 1: Tim grahamannewsbusters dot org. There's another posting on your website about a segment I'm CNN in which the reporter talks about who's going to pick the crops? In other words, who's going to clean out your toilets and push brooms? If you push out all the illegal residents that are here, it's gonna be awful because you may have to cut your own grass, you may have to do your own landscaping, you have to prepare your own meal. Therefore, it can't be done keep the illegals here, because who's going to clean up after yourself? Your comments on.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, this is Matt Egan, who is like the Brians Delter business over there. It's it's this insulting idea, and obviously you can have people temporarily come in to crops. That's that's an ancient sort of thing here in America that you let people in temporarily on worker visas. It's not the same as them living in the country. And obviously what became unpopular here was, well, you know, not just letting them come across the border, but that they were flying them in and we as JD. Van said, they're waving the magic wand and saying you're legal, whailah, and dropping them on, you know, twenty thousand at a time on towns in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That's where people were like, what, you're obviously not just letting this happen. You know, they're all screaming right now about what's going to happen with mass deportation. Well here's what they haven't been covering all the costs and the problems with mass importation because they want to somehow pretend that's not what Biden and Harris were doing. They obviously were engaging in a strategy of mass importation of illegal immigrants, probably with an eye on polls in the future. And guess what happened. The Hispanics voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the most shocking events is there's a county on the border in Texas, up against the border of Mexico that it is ninety seven percent Hispanic. And even on the View the other day, one of the so called newspersons that are playing actress and actresses on the View said that in that Hispanic county, ninety seven percent of which residents are Hispanic, seventy six percent voted for Donald Trump. How is it possible that you're racist, I guess Hispanics. When seventy six percent of the voters in an Hispanic county in Texas up against the border vote for Donald Trump, that's not possible. And let me share with you this other story I had on a few days ago that the biggest surprise by NBC News and twenty twenty four exit polling, a whopping sixty five percent of American Indians voted for Donald Trump. Now at the top of the diversity pyramid, the most pander two group in America are American Indians, who, for a century and a half of their landstolin. They they've been murdered, they've been killed, they've been victimized, put on rest, and all of a sudden, two thirds of American Indians won Trump in the White House, and I read that story and ANBC News was shocked because typical Indians that they want safe streets, they like to have schools to send their kids to, they want inflation to go down, they don't want to pay higher taxes. So when Hispanics are voting for Trump and Indians are voting for Trump and something like I don't know, forty five percent overall of Hispanic men fifty five percent across the country, and when twenty percent of African Americans vote for Donald Trump, one might say the Democrat pandering might be on the wrong track. Sixty five percent of American Indians voted for Donald Trump. NBC News is shocked, are.
Speaker 2: You, well, maybe a little? You know, Bill, when I was going to college up in the Michie, Minnesota in nineteen eighty four, I was there at the county courthouse and Reagan was winning the county all night until the Indian reservation came in, and then he voted like ninety eight percent for Mondale. So maybe it's a little surprising to me, But yes, this just shows you how badly Biden Harris mismanaged the government that these people all recognized we need better, we need change.
Speaker 1: Well, and lastly, I'm watching Bill Clinton being interviewed in sixty minutes last Sunday. It was unbelievable about the glories of the Clinton Initiative, about the Clinton Global Initiative, and all the great work that Bill Clinton has done. He's the wise man of the Democrat Party who was he should have begun the me too movement, but the media didn't pick up on it. Isn't it amazing that when Annie Clinton shows up on sixty minutes, they adore and wash his feet and just thank him for appearing and all for all the softballs imaginable as compared to sixty minutes attacking Donald Trump in office when one of their old reporters talked about he was lying about the laptop and lying about the involvement of Joe Biden with China. Sixty minutes going after Republicans a little bit different than sixty minutes going after Bill Clinton or complimenting him. Would you agree?
Speaker 2: Yeah. We did a report a long time ago now called Syrupy Minutes, and it was really about how much they adored Barack Obama. Every interview they did with Barack Obama was a love fest, and the only interruption was Katie Kuric having a love fest with Hillary Clinton. And so, yeah, this is the way they are. And of course, yes, they didn't just come out against Trump. They were savage against John McKean. They were savage against Mitt Romney, for heaven's sake. And yes, it's absolutely infamous that Leslie stole to Donald Trump and said it cannot be proven that Hunter Biden's laptop is actually his and then of course poor Catherine Harrige at CBS said yep, it's real, and then they fired her.
Speaker 1: So well, and right now Nancy Mace is in trouble because congressman from South Carolina, she said that men should not be in women's private spaces. She doesn't want men in women's bathrooms. And of course, now, for the I think the first time ever, Sarah McBride's been elected to Congress, and this is a transgender person formerly Tim McBride has become Sarah McBride, and the media, specifically Alex Wagner, a woman at MSNBC attacking Nancy Mace who doesn't want to be in a women's private space changing or going in the bathroom in front of a man now the media is about to attack Nancy Mace the refusal to pee next to dudes. Your reaction if.
Speaker 2: Any well, I mean Nancy Mayce likes mixing it up generally. If she comes on team, you know that there's going to be a scrap and this is a good this is a good cause. Now we don't know necessarily that Representative McBride is going to you know, ruin other people in the in the bathroom. It's just the principle of the whole thing. I mean to me, it just says, Wow, the state of Delaware, how embarrassing are they?
Speaker 1: Well, we have a congressman who's transgender, and I a congressman congresswoman representative, and she hasn't gone to full Monty route according to reporting, so she has certain equipment that might be similar to males. But on the other hand, Nancy Mace says she will die on this hill that we just had an election about this, and seemingly I want every person dealt with dignity and respect, no matter what you what mental or emotional problems you might be having as an American, as a practicing a Roman Catholic. I think we had to show respect to Sarah or Tim McBride. But that's different than saying that the issue of transgender rights should come into the Congress. I can only imagine when she presents the bill that would require members of Congress and their staff to go to the restroom appropriate to their biology, all hell's going to break lose. I know a Keem Jefferies is going nuts on this issue. I thought we already I thought were already resolved that in the last election. Maybe not, But Tim Graham, there's never a source of information that the media does you can't laugh and have fun with. And the media narrative is, of course Donald Trump is a threat to democracy, that he's Hitler like he's a Nazi. But not if you're Zeka Brazinski and Morning Joe, you want to go and kiss the ring which is driving them all nuts. But once again, anybody can go to NewsBusters dot org and get all the information. And once again, Tim Graham, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And the truth will set us all free. My pleasure, God bless you. Let's continue with more. NewsBusters dot org has all every day they have new stories of the mainstream media twisting the propaganda towards you. And not the facts. The facts will set us all free. Bill cunning into great American. With you every day, you're home of the Bengals. News Radio seven hundred Wow