Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg and welcome to in Focus. Most Americans think of the State Department as the institution whose purpose is to lead the government on foreign policy issues and use diplomacy as a tool to implement those globally. But a new undercover video of a Biden's State Department official proves that Americans are really in the dark about how the Department of State is actually a part of the dark deep state. Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I think that would be some things in real life. Man, I wish I could tell the world about.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of face, but mostly mostly with the Iwish people knew that we're learning in criminals right were daily The.
Speaker 1: Big issue for the hell for our regentis migration. So we've poured a lot of money into Central America.
Speaker 2: Four billion over four years.
Speaker 3: But now migrants are customassive, there.
Speaker 4: Less.
Speaker 5: Compressed spirit, different things to the why aren't they allowing she was?
Speaker 2: They want to change the temagraphics to the mystics favorite.
Speaker 5: So our aid goes to female presence in Mexico some of that, Yeah, to like help train them up.
Speaker 6: I'm working with gender shoes and sent So we're trying to recruit retain a advanced more women in law enforcement.
Speaker 2: Ess what becomes to it should be sending us.
Speaker 6: Sax meat money in our country on this to when.
Speaker 2: To care about?
Speaker 1: Wow? Since when do gender issues in Pakistan and women in Mexican prisons have anything to do with negotiating treaty agreements and peace during war? Well it doesn't and it absolutely should not be aiding in the transfer of America to foreigners by changing the demographics through an invasion. Hearing how to discuss is Texas Congressman Beth Van Dye, a congresswoman, Thank you so much for being back with us. It's great to see. Yeah, there is so much too unpack in this video. Americans really have had no idea how state has been involved in the orchestrated invasion or how they've been blowing our money on insanity like gender issues in Pakistan and women prisoners in Mexico. But what is your reaction to this groundbreaking video?
Speaker 7: Well, I think what you're seeing is these agencies are so over their skis and they're being empowered by this administration and by Democrats in general. They want to reimagine what the US looks like. They want to reimagine America and they're doing it, you know, millions and millions of immigrants at a time, and they're hoping that obviously that they're going to vote Democrat. But you see this deep state. These are people who aren't accountable. They weren't elected, and these are the people who are actually running the country right now, but again they're not being held accountable by this Biden administration who continues to play into it. Eleven million people is how many have entered our country illegally, and we still see more coming. And when you've got you know, the folks that you know, for example, that there was a Venezuela and immigrant who just murdered a twelve year old girl in Texas and just left her for dead that entered our country a month ago. The use of the policies, this is why you keep seeing these images coming back and back and around every day, and it's heartbreaking, is terrible, and it's completely avoidable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is completely avoidable. And that is the most frustrating part of it all. It really is just horrifying.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: At one point, he says he wishes Americans realize that they're bringing criminals into America. I pulled a clip of him talking about how Mexico is sending their garbage here, let's take a look at that, and then we'll come right back to discuss.
Speaker 3: So all the good, honest, hard working next to the state of Mexico and all the pieces of garbage to my states, and.
Speaker 2: Those are the ones that be like we are literally have.
Speaker 6: The Mexican government has no reason to stop it because these their garbage goes to another country and then sends money back to the book. Like imagine if the worst of the worst and electricals knowess is world win Canada, so I mean back billions of dollars a year.
Speaker 2: How would you solve that?
Speaker 1: So, if I recall correctly, Trump was called a racist, we're saying that Mexico isn't sending their best.
Speaker 7: I was just going to say that.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say that you took the words out of my mouth.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right. Trump was called a racist for saying what we all know. I mean when I last year, when I went down and we had a meeting with President Obrador, he didn't even hide this fact. The people that are coming over our borders are people that they don't want in their country to begin with. They are happy to have these criminals, of these gang members, these drug cartel members coming into our country. They're happy to do it. They're they're helping to do it. And again, you know, you had under President Trump, you know, the ability to be able to force Mexico to help us protect our borders, and from day one the Biden administratus completely opened it up. And there's a way. I mean, you know, Trump has been very clear that from day one he's going to start deporting some of these people, you know, the eleven million people that we've that we've gotten in and people are giving you more hard time, being very critical.
Speaker 1: How are you going to do it?
Speaker 7: How are you going to do that? And I'll tell you how you could do it. When I was mayor of the City of Urban, when I was on the city council and nerving, we had a great partnership with Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, and when our police stopped people who were committing a crime in our city, if they weren't able to prove they were in our country, I legally we detained them. Immigrations in Customs Enforcement was notified. They came in and interviewed them. They were found to be in our country illegally they were deported. This is where you start. You start deporting the criminal, illegal aliens. And again by having these strong relationships with immigrations and custom enforcement and local law enforcement, it can't happen and it's not costly. We never got sued as a result, but we did get to be the fifth safest city in the country. And while you know, a lot of the same media outlets were calling us racists and everything under the sun, the fact is we became one of the fastest growing communities in the country, both economically and population wise, because people want to live in a city that is safe, that they have job opportunities, and they feel like their kids aren't going to get murdered on their way to school. I mean, that's that's something. And regardless of languages, big religion is you practice or you know, a color of your skin that we all want.
Speaker 1: Exactly and it really shouldn't be asking for much here in America because again, these issues are so preventable, yet they are just simply not being prevented. Additionally, the State Department official spoke really the quiet part out loud when he went into detail explaining why the goal was to change the demographic Let's take a listen to that one and then we'll come back to discuss.
Speaker 2: So what is the end goal.
Speaker 3: Why aren't they allowing it? They want to change the demographics of the United States favoritely good because I mean, I'm not honestly, the people from Nebraska like my fantasy time, like Americans that have I fund, it's been real nice before the years. Traditional standard Americans are not left us about Americans all and it's just it literally is the interist to try try to change it.
Speaker 1: I mean, the great replacement theory is a reality, as just explained by the State Department here right.
Speaker 7: When Democrats tell you what they're going to do, listen to them. When you've got congress members like Evet Clark who don't care about the safety of her constituents but are very clear and saying that, yes, we welcome illegal immigrants because I need to have more population to be able to keep my congressional seat. When democrats tell you what they stand for, take them at their word, and he stated it very clearly. They are trying to change the demographics in the US. This is all about power and they're completely ignoring the one hundreds thousand one hundred thousand plus people who've been murdered as a result of fentanyl. They're ignoring the deaths, the rapes, the murders. How many more are we going to see? The police officers that are beaten by these very emboldened illegal immigrants. They're taking their side over law abiding Americans. This is happening because they want to reshape our country, they want to retain power, and they're letting it happen. And again, this is all avoidable. This is what we've been talking about the last three and a half years. They knew it was going to happen, and they did it anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. And another truth too that he dropped is that despite so many Republican amnesty pushers claiming that Latin American immigrants are a natural voting block for Republicans because they're Catholic, they're also socialists. Right.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, and by the way, you're not just seeing this coming here from Latin in America, but you are seeing military age men coming in from all across the country, all across the world, including places that do not you know, have our best ends in mind, places like China, places like Afghanistan. I mean, this is where you're seeing folks coming in over the border and the State Department obviously is not taking it seriously. And their mission is let as many of them in because we're going to change the demographics. This is the goal. This is the agenda. And finally you have spoken out loud.
Speaker 1: Yep, they tell you exactly what the plan is. Now it's up to us to try to make some much need to change here. Hopefully that can happen, though I am not confident. Let's switch gears now to another aspect of the deep state efforts to destroy US. Steve Bannon's team filed an emergency appeal to stay his jail term that is set to begin on July first. Now, while Bannon faces jail time for not complying with a congressional subpoena, of course, Merrick Garland walks free for having done virtually the same, what can the Republican Party do to grant him some sort of emergency stay here?
Speaker 7: Yeah, again, this is in the courts, it's not it's not legislation. You know, you can't make it retroactive. But what you could do is, you know, I'm very interested in finding out more about Representative Massi's uh, a push to actually deem the January sixth committee unfit because, let's face it, the way that it was put together was not the way according to the rules of the House you put together a legitimate House committee. You didn't. You only had two members of the Minority party that was chosen, you know, by then a Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: The the Leader of the House, Kevin McCarthy's picks were not even considered, you know, Jim Jordan and Jim Biggs. They were not even they were not even considered our Jim Banks. Rather, those were the members that were that were recommended by the leader. Those are typically picked. We didn't and have a ranking member on this committee. It was all done by Hollywood producers to try to get an end result, which was to imprison Trump and his allies and his associates. And that's exactly what they did. They picked only the video that they wanted to show the American public. They didn't show it in its completeness, they didn't show in its fullness. And now you're seeing why, you know, when you've got Nancy Pelosi who has taken responsibility because she knows she did not give the backup that the law enforcement, you know, the local police department asked for and she could have She had the ability to do that, and she didn't do it. She took a credit for not doing it on camera, but she didn't see that. And there's a number of different points that they could they purposefully hid as part of this committees. And again, this is showing how the deep state is really running things, showing how Democrats are willing to completely ignore the truth when power is involved. And I think we have an ability to be able to do that, but I'm going to find out more when we go back next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know, you're absolutely right. The January six committee was not only illegitimate, but just a disgrace as evidence many times over, one of their key witnesses appeared to have manufactured a story about Trump trying to grab the wheel of the Beast and assaulted Secret Service, a story that a Secret Service member denied the chance to testify. But I think this is one of many stories that we've heard. Right, when do you think she and the others will ultimately face prosecution? Is it ever going to happen?
Speaker 7: Well, you know, we're going to keep pushing for and I know if you look at what James Coehor is doing, without what Jim Jordan is doing, you look at what Jason Smith is doing. You know, they're all are as part of their committee work, you know, looking at oversight, looking at in these investigations, and they're fairly damning. And you know, some folks may be critical and just saying it's politics, but the fact is is what when you have these political beasts that are in our agencies that are not being held accountable, You've got to find out. You've got to find out how deep it goes. And that's exactly what these committees are trying to do. And you know, we're going to use whatever power that we have in Congress. Spie will get down to the bottom of it. But it starts with asking questions, it starts with the investigations, and you're seeing that being done right now.
Speaker 1: Well, congresswoman, thank you so much for all that you're doing to push back and expose the truth. You really appreciate it, and thank you so much for your time.
Speaker 9: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Have a great weekend you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we'll take a look at a dirty pole being published by the corrupt corporate media. We'll be back in just two minutes. Stay with us.
Speaker 10: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch O n N live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv.
Speaker 4: Spelled k L O wd TV.
Speaker 10: Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month. For all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W. Question for you, what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 4: Simply go to the app store and.
Speaker 10: Search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by ONN, including My show in Focus. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at OYNN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com and if you want to show your support for One America News Network visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 4: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. After all, but one national poll in twenty sixteen showed Hillary Quinn up by double digits right before Trump won. Americans view poll results with the very skeptical eye. Yesterday, Fox News released a shock poll that showed a three point shift for Biden, with Biden up by two points over Trump nationally, and it was met with more than skepticism, as reported by Gateway Pundit. We know Democrats use several means to score illegal votes in several states in the twenty twenty election, from mail in ballots to absentee ballot schemes, to dead people voting and more. And if the Left can begin convincing voters now that it's close, it makes all the ways that they cheated in twenty twenty viable again. It's a psychological countermove to Trump's make it too Big to rig. On top of it, the company behind the poll, Shaw and Company, gives real credence to the phrase follow the money, or, in this case, their donations like those of the Democratic Assembly Campaign Committee, Environmental Voter Project, the United steel Workers and senators like Focahontas herself, Elizabeth Warren. You, no, I don't know how real this poll is or not. But I do think a dose of skepticism here is not only appropriate, but very necessary here not to discuss as Paul Harrold, Christian journalist and host of The Millstone Report with Paul Harrold, Paul, welcome back. Thanks so much for being with us. It's great to see.
Speaker 2: You, always great to be on.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Paul. First off, I got to ask, what do you make of this poll? Is it real or not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 11: I think that polls can be manipulated. I think we saw that in you know, twenty sixteen. I think we saw it again in twenty twenty. And it's really I mean the polling community or the polling industry. I guess they were pretty honest that if Donald Trump had won in twenty twenty, it would have been the end of their industry. No one would have ever trusted them. So the Steel in twenty twenty helped prop up the polling industry that they were, you know, perpetuating these fake polls and in a psychological warfare operation. So no, I don't trust these polls, and I've I think you are exactly right, Allison. This is a way to psychologically condition us to think that the race is a lot closer than it really is, so that when they do steal it again, there'll be.
Speaker 2: You know, there'll be less drama.
Speaker 11: They think that we're just gonna go along like sheep to the slaughter.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're spot on, Paul. I mean, as Judge Judy says, if it doesn't make sense, it's not true, and that pole doesn't really make much sense when you see poles like the Emerson College pole showing Trump in the lead in six states and tied in one. But I guess my next question is, Paul, how much do poles even really matter? I mean, we know they want it close so that they can cheat, and cheat they probably will right, Oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah, absolutely. I mean they did it last time. I feel confident they're going to try to do it this time.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Obviously you mentioned Trump saying it's too big to rig or can they get the turnout to the point where it is too big to rig? I know that that is certainly their strategy here, but they are certainly playing the exact same game in twenty twenty and it worked for them last time. Why won't we think it'll work for them this time? I mean, remember, go back to twenty twenty in election. I go back to when they called Virginia before they were supposed to go back to win, Fox News called Arizona before they were supposed to go back to win. All of the battleground states, you know, mysteriously stopped counting votes all at the same time to them start recounting them when they got the big ballot dumps in the middle of the night. They think that they can do it all over again. And they may be right, because I'm not sure what big changes we've made in our electoral process from these states where it was clearly you know, the steal was clearly on. I'm not sure what changes we've made, and if we have made them, is it going to be enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's exactly right. I mean, we know the fraud is there, we have evidence, overwhelming evidence for that. Yet what has even been done to prevent this from happening? Yet again, they've successfully done it before, why wouldn't they do it again? So that's my major concern going into the election. But we'll see Paul while we're talking about cheating though, Let's talk the debate next week. Right now, Biden is at debate camp, no doubt punching boxing bag since he brags about punching Trump. But today the coin flip has been done and Joe Biden's team chose for Trump to speak last. Now, usually that's the prime spot, you know, the last person who speaks leaves the impression. So is not odd?
Speaker 11: What do you think, Paul, Well, I know there's been some speculation online that they really wanted the podium. They wanted to be able to select where Joe Biden was on the stage, which really is very odd that that's a priority. You're right, why wouldn't they want the last word after winning the coin toss, giving Trump the last word? You know that that's what Trump tries to do in every interview. You know, He's always going to get the last word. So that's going to happen here. So why is the podium position so important? And at the very least, it just shows you that the Biden campaign knows this is all spectacle, this is theater, and they really have to, you know, be careful about, you know what which camera angles. I know there's also speculation that essentially, you know, it won't be Joe Biden up on that stage. There's a lot of different photos of him where it just doesn't look like the same guy. I don't know, Alison, if you've ever seen the cartoon a long time ago called The Great Mouse Detective. The plot behind that was essentially they made the Queen a robot and they parroted the queen out there, and then the queen was able to do the dictates be the puppet from you know, for the puppet master, the you know, the antagonist of the film. So who knows, Maybe that's closer to the truth than we realize.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Paul, nothing would shock me at this point. And I must say, since we're on the topic, since you brought it up, I did go to a Joe Biden rally a few years ago actually, and I saw a body double there who was very closely resemblance to him. I don't know if this is someone that he uses regularly. I don't know if Joe Biden is even still alive. I guess this is all you know, tinfoil hat talk, but I have my suspicions and I would not be shocked if there was someone else possibly on that stage. I don't know how he can even survive a debate at this point. He can barely you know, walk without pooping his pants. So it's all very sad. But Paul, let's move now to congressional races. It's all in by the uniparty to stop Pastor Mark Burns over in South Carolina. Now GOP establishment Megan owners have joined Bloomberg in trying to stop Pastor Burns. What are your thoughts on this one.
Speaker 11: I've interviewed Mark Burns. I know Mark Burns. I like Mark Burns. Mark Burns believes in Jesus Christ. He believes in the Gospel. And that's why people are attacking him. That's why they're going after him, pure and simple. It's no other there's no other reason for it than the fact that he is an unapologetic Christian and I believe will govern that way for the people of that particular South Carolina district. And they don't like him for it, and they certainly can't stand that Donald Trump has endorsed him, and his endorsement is still, you know, has the political swing that it does when Donald Trump actually endorses somebody who's.
Speaker 1: America first, Yeah, absolutely, I think you're spot on there. Okay, let's switch gears now to Ohio and the culture war. A black employee, a woman was fired from her community relations job at a news station for a post about straight pride that she did on her personal Facebook page. So there's no straight people in your community. I don't know what's happening here, Paul.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know either. I will say this, blasphemy laws that blaspheme the trying God of the Bible were on the books until, you know, the early twentieth century, and they withstood several constitutional challenges. I think it's just something we need to admit. We have modern day blasphemy laws still. But it's okay to you know, to slander or blaspheme the God of the Bible, but it's not okay to blaspheme the Rainbow sex religion. This sex cult that they're putting, you know, they're forcing onto everybody and has got this our society under this spell. And so yeah, this is just an example the fact it's not a question of whether or not to have blasphemy laws, it's which blasphemy laws are you going to have? And right now, you know, we've got the Rainbow mafia's blasphemy laws enforced across this country.
Speaker 1: Yes, we do, and they must be stopped at all costs. I just I don't know how much more I can take from them, and it really is deeply disturbing to me. But let's get back to Joe Biden.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: There has been rumors swirling this week that a plan is underway to replace Biden as the nominee. In fact, I have a clip of Big Mike, as I like to call them. Let's take a look at that and then we'll come back.
Speaker 13: To discuss Juneteenth is all about celebrating our collective freedom and fighting to protect it.
Speaker 1: Our power, our.
Speaker 13: Rights, and even our planet are on the ballot this year. So now is the time to think about how you're going to make your voice heard in the selection. Head over to when we all vote, get yourself registered to vote, and then text three friends to do the same. Do not sit on the sidelines this year, because this is a critical moment for all of us. Get ready to make your voice heard today.
Speaker 1: Paul, Why would this be the Obama to be posting about Juneteenth and not Barack. Shouldn't he be there?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I mean, that's a good point, and some people are speculating, Look, Obama may be the one, or Michelle Mike might be the one to replace Joe Biden.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I mean, did you I mean that video?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't think Michelle Obama is up to it. I really don't. It's also really interesting that. And I was talking about this the other day. I was talking to somebody, a friend of mine didn't know what Juneteenth was, thought Juneteenth was about gay Pride. So isn't that interesting how the LGBT commandeer this holiday that's supposed to be for the emancipation of black people, and they already get February, which is the shortest month of the year, and then their emancipation celebration is dropped in the middle of Pride month. I know that they probably there's probably a Chris Rock joke about that somewhere in the future.
Speaker 1: I would imagine, Oh my gosh, too funny, too funny. Paul, you make some great points. You're right. I think it's absolutely racist what's happening. And we've got to stop these insane democrats at all costs. Paul, We're all out of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us, and we again it's always a pleasure talking with you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Kansas Attorney General Chris Cobac joints to discuss his lawsuit against Pfizer's misleading comments. We'll be back in just two minutes. Stay with us.
Speaker 14: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 10: Do you know that One American News network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free talk forty five, Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at OANN dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 4: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. Let's go back to just a few years ago, at the height of the COVID so called vaccine grease, when fiser CEO and veterinarian Albert Burla made media rounds pushing pfighter's latest and greatest product.
Speaker 12: A lot of indications right now that are telling us that there is a protection against transmission.
Speaker 2: Of the disease.
Speaker 12: There is no variant that we have identified that escapes the protection of arbax COVID. To come now with a treatment of ninety percent effectiveness, you know, personally makes me a lot very proud about. And do we know that the two doors of the vaccine offer very limited protection. If I the three doses with a booster, they offer reasonable protection again, it is necessarily a fourth boost right now. The protection what you are getting from the third it is good enough, actually quite good for hospitalizations and deaths, is not that good against infections, but doesn't last.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, this big farm a bro a was adored in the mainstream media while anyone who dared the safety and efficacy of the vaccine and we're demonized. Fast forward to twenty twenty four and we may be finally getting some justice for how big pharma put profits over people. Twenty us time to discuss how he intends to hold Pfiser accountable. Kansas Attorney General Chris Kobac, thank you so much for being with us. Attorney General, We are glad to have you. First off, can you take us through the lawsuit that you've brought against Pfizer. What exactly is being alleged here?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Earlier this week, Kansas filed a Kansas Consumer Protection Action. It's a civil action against Pfizer seeking civil monetary penalties and damages and injunctive relief for Pfizer making misleading and deceptive claims to the marketplace to consumers in order to encourage them to consume the Preiser vaccine In addition, Peiser's deceptive statement misleading statements were in violation of prior settlement agreements that Pfizer had with the State of Kansas, and we lay out in great detail in the sixty nine page civil complaint the manner in which Peiser made statements to the public about its COVID nineteen vaccine that were not consistent with the information Pfizer had.
Speaker 1: So this really comes down to what they knew versus what they told the public at the time. And I just have a hard time believing some of the smartest scientists didn't see safety signals in the early phases of this product, right, I mean they must have known.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, take for example, the issue of pregnant women using the vaccine. There's no question that Pfizer had information indicating that it was not safe for pregnant women to take the vaccine as early as October of twenty twenty. Very early on, Pfizer had information from a study on pregnant rats that indicated there were offspring death litter deaths, that it were other complications resulting to pregnants from two pregnant rats, and that should have been a huge alarm signal before any pregnant woman tried the vaccine. But then in February of twenty twenty one, they had information regarding four hundred and fifty eight pregnant women who took the Visor vaccine, and majority experienced some adverse event, including over ten percent who had a miscarriage shortly after taking the vaccine. I mean, that's extraordinary. That is that each of those miscarriages is the death of a person in the womb. It's really extraordinary. But then yet they continue to market it as safe for pregnant women.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is just despicable. I mean, the evidence was there, and of course anyone who tried to point to that, legitimate medical doctors were demonized and canceled in silenced. So I'm so glad that you are doing your part to hold them accountable. Will the Pfizer immunity extend to all statements made about the so called vaccine in the marketplace? I mean, can you explain to us how the consumer protection law comes into play with these sorts of statements.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So, the federal government did confer immunity for civil suits based on tort liability, meaning if a person who took the vaccine is injured, and then wants to sue the company.
Speaker 2: To recover money for that injury.
Speaker 5: They do have immunity from that, but they do not have immunity and they do not have the ability to make statements that are deceptive and misleading to the public when marketing their product.
Speaker 2: The consumer protection laws of all fifty.
Speaker 5: States remained in effect and were in full force with respect to the vaccine manufacturers, and that's the basis for this lawsuit, the statements that they made in the manner in which they deceive the public in making those statements.
Speaker 1: Now, the mainstream media, of course, kept repeating the line that the shots were safe and effective. As you touched on a moment ago, they just ultimately perpetuated the propaganda. Some made very misleading statements. You know, they villainize the unvaccinated. Do they have culpability in this or would that be a separate lawsuit and discovery process.
Speaker 5: So they don't have direct culpability in this lawsuit. This lawsuit is you know, focused on the producer, the manufacturer and the statements it made in marketing its product. But you know, to the broader issue, the broader question outside of the lawsuit, you know, did some media outlets run interference for either the vaccine manufacturer or for the government in pushing vaccine mandates upon people.
Speaker 2: Absolutely they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It is incredibly disappointing and upsetting to know how the media is basically working in collusion with the government to push this on innocent people. Very upsetting, and I hope they can be held accountable at some point too. But you know, it's clear you're clearly up against very wealthy, powerful corporation. The good news is you do have truth on your side, So there's that. Are there any other states that are a part of this lawsuit or filing similar lawsuits to your knowledge?
Speaker 5: Yes, Texas has already filed a similar lawsuit, So Kansas and Texas are the two states.
Speaker 2: Already in court.
Speaker 5: We have a group of about a half a dozen additional states that have indicated that they are standing with Kansas and will either be filing their lawsuits soon or stand ready to file their lawsuits based upon Pfizer's reaction in this current lawsuit.
Speaker 1: A lot is fantastic news, and I hope many other states follow in their footsteps. Where is the mainstream media coverage on all this? I mean, the media industrial complex is still propping up these characters, and they're nowhere to be found. I mean, why haven't they started speaking out against this?
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good question.
Speaker 5: I think the bottom line is once these proceedings in court begin, once there's discovery and additional information and documents are uncovered, and once there is a court decision.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they can continue to ignore it.
Speaker 5: But the bottom line is, whether they ignore it or not, we are seeking justice in court for these statements that were made in deception of consumers.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, Well, I have one more thing I wanted to get your comments on before we're out of time today. Fauci actually just joined the view. Since we're talking about the mainstream media, let's take a look at that, and then we'll come right back for your reaction.
Speaker 15: You had addressed so many of these ailments before and never faced the backlash that you did from part of the country when you were working on COVID. Did you see that coming We watched it in real time.
Speaker 16: No, No, it was really unexpected because, as Alyssa said, I served and advised seven presidents, Democrat and Republican, both sides of the aisle, and there's always been disagreements. So, I mean that's why a country is a great country. You have people who have different ideological views, but the disagreements were always associated with civility, with respect for each other, and for respect for institutions in the government. So you could have a disagreement, but at the end you try and compromise.
Speaker 1: Wow. I just find it so sad that this man who caused so much harmed families around the nation is still being propped up by the media meat puppets, even after admitting masking and social distancing had no real justifications. I mean, nothing has happened since his testimony. Is there a way to hold Fauci accountable?
Speaker 5: Well, I think his disagreements were primarily with himself when it comes to masking and some of these other issues. You know, Congress, the House Representatives has been trying to hold doctor Fauci accountable. You know, he we all remember during the pandemic. You know how he purported to speak for science. You know, I think that's going to be a long and torontout process. But it appears that doctor Fauci is not apologetic and you know makes now makes no apologies for anything he did or said during to my knowledge he hasn't during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think he has, but you know, I can't say I'm too surprised, mister Attorney General. We are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for all that you're doing. We really appreciate it, and thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 2: My pleasure. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, can we say the government agencies and institutions that have been captured by the socialist agenda? We'll ask Alex Newman right up for the break say with us.
Speaker 14: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to oay in Live. Oa in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oa in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 10: Question for you what is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One American News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search foran enjoy all the great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 1: Welcome Mac. It's an open secret our government and institutions have been captured by the genocidal socialist dictators. However, as long as we have a few good men and women who represent we the people, I believe we may still have a fighting chance. Check out Congressman Matt Gates speak Truth to Power.
Speaker 17: Secretary Austin, why should American taxpayers fund lectures at the National Defense University that promote socialism as a strategy to combat China?
Speaker 12: I don't know of any.
Speaker 17: Such lecturer, but that's surprising because it was widely reported. The National Defense University had Thomas Piquetti come and this was the title.
Speaker 2: Of his lecture.
Speaker 9: I'd like to thank you all for joining us for SMAISS Prism speaker session entitled responding to China, the Case for Global Justice and Democratic Socialism. I'd also like to thank today's speaker, Professor Thomas Picketty, for taking the time to present.
Speaker 17: Now that you know that they did this, would you agree that embracing socialism is not an effective strategy to combat shine.
Speaker 12: I don't know what the context of this particular or content of this particular.
Speaker 17: Mister Secretary, I've shared with you the context. The context wasn't better understand socialism so we can defeat it. The context wasn't learn about it so that we can offer countermeasures. The concept was that it's time for socialism.
Speaker 1: Exposing the radical agenda for what it is and making the public aware of what is going on behind closed doors is one of the most important things that we can do. Joining us now. CEO of Liberty Sentinel Media and author of the book and Doctrinating Our Children to Death, Alex Zuman, Alex, welcome back. Thank you so much for being with us. First off, I have to ask why on earth would the National Defense University host a lecture making a case for democratic socialism To begin with, well.
Speaker 18: Thank you for having me, Alis, It's an honor and a pleasure to be with you. And I think the simple answer is because the regime empowering Washington is now hoping to turn our institutions against everything that America is founded on, and ultimately against the American people. There has been a NonStop purge going on, with a brief pause during the Trump administration of patriotic constitutional as, conservative and Christians from the officer corps and also from each of the services. This is accelerating now to the point where they're openly indoctrinating our troops with communism, socialism and making it was like the critical race theory stuff, the gender theory stuff. All of this is part of the same war on America. And they've captured virtually every institution. The last one standing was the US military. Now they're going to try to crush that or co opt that along with the middle class. So this is very very dangerous and the fact that this out in the open about it is a very very ominous sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it should terrify everyone, and you're right. They have co opted just about every institution that we have here, including of course the media. I wanted to get your thoughts on this recent article from The Guardian. It says socialism isn't a dirty word, It's simply about wanting to make a fairer society. Alex is this your understanding of socialism?
Speaker 18: As nobody's understanding of socialism except the most idiotic, useful idiots on the face of the planet. Socialism never makes a fairer society, and anybody who's ever read Animal Farm understands that very well right.
Speaker 2: Some pigs are always going to be.
Speaker 18: More equal than the other farm animals, and socialism always inevitably leads to that. It's a somewhat different hierarchy than in a free market. In a free market, you have people who work harder and acquire more skills and work more intelligently rising to the top, where as in socialism you have the most corrupt, the most pathological, the most megalomaniacal individual's rise to the top. But socialism needs to be understood as the antithesis of freedom. And in that same article by The Guardian, one of the leaders of this labor party says, well, we're Christian socialist. That's an oxymoron. You cannot be a Christian socialist. Socialism requires the elimination of private property. Christianity is based on, among other fundamental principles, now shalt not steal, which by definition requires private property. These are not compatible ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Christian socialism never a thing, never going to be a thing. That is just laughable. Honestly. Of course, anyone that really knows anything about the history of these collectivist movements knows that these causes really turn idealists into authoritarian zealots. Alex, do you believe people subscribing to this ideology truly are idealists at least at the start.
Speaker 9: Of all of this.
Speaker 18: I think some of them are right. And the evildoers at the top of the communist hierarchy understand that they have to recruit idiots, useful idiots, to be the canon fodder, to be the revolutionaries, to be the people willing to fight and die for this ideology from the pit of hell, which is really more of a smoke screen for a criminal cabal than it is an ideology or any sort of economic system. But yes, fortunately these efforts to turn regular, everyday people into revolutionaries are very, very dangerous, and unfortunately, you know, when people's hearts are desperately wicked is what the Bible teaches. And so when you combine a desperately wicked heart with ideas from the pit of hell that promise free stuff, right, these people become very envious. Oh, those people have more money than you. Those people have a nicer car, those people have a bigger house, Let's steal it from them. So when you combine those two things, ignorance and envy, you end up with passionate revolutionaries willing to die for the cause of running.
Speaker 2: Your life stealing your stuff.
Speaker 18: Very very dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. I mean people should truly know by now that anything that seems good on the surface always have some you know, evil ulterior motive. So it's never really going to work out well in the long run. And that is a perfect case for socialism, especially when you know, LA announced a new taxpayer funded apartment development that reportedly costs six hundred thousand dollars per unit for homeless housing. Alex I have to suspect there's more going on here than just housing the homeless. I mean, this seems like the beginnings of socialism here in America. But what are your thoughts.
Speaker 18: That's the direction that they're moving, alex And they want to bankrupt to the middle class. They want to force us to basically live as poppers and then come up with a fake solution, which will be universal basic income. The government's going to give you a house, the government's going to pay your food bill, the government's going to give you health care, the government's going to pay for your college. So we're watching at the same time as we're seeing this outrageous spending on these things like and I'm sure there were cronies involved here, but at the same time we're watching this, we're watching the systematic elimination of the middle class. See, the middle class doesn't need the government to give free houses, to give them free food, to give them free college, or free healthcare. And there's no such thing as free By the way, these are all taxpayer funded. So this is an effort to eliminate the independent middle class in America, which really is the last human force standing in the way of global socialism and ultimately global tyranny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. You're exactly right, It's truly terrifying, and I really just for our future at the rate that we're going now, Alex. There's also a report from Portland that apparently found the area spent over half a billion dollars fighting homelessness. So they say, but Alex, as we've seen, Portland is just still a disaster to this day. I don't think any improvements have been made. What's going on here? Where is all this money really going? Are they really trying to fight homelessness?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 18: This is what totalitarians have done since the days of Frederick Bastia. They cancoct the poison and the antidote in the same laboratory. And that's what we're watching here. Government policies are mass producing homelessness and all the other social problems that we see. They're brainwashing children to believe that there is no God, that there is no meaning to life, that you should just have as much fun as you can, which might mean smoking crack, it might mean to whatever. And so then these people end up in very very difficult circumstances, and then the government that did this to them promises to come in and rescue them from the same problem, all the while enriching their brother in law. Their cousins, the crony contractor. So this is a scam piled on top of a scam, and really the whole West Coast right now is exhibit a in why we don't want these ideas to take root within our government. It's hard to imagine things getting worse, but they will get worse unlesson until this craziness has stopped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's got to stop. Alex. We are out of time today. Thank you so much for joining us, and thanks for your insight. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Elson.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, James o kee For releases a bombshell report exposing the discriminatory hiring practice at the so called hoppiest place on Earth. We'll discuss right up for the breaks. Stay with us.
Speaker 14: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and Stay Informed.
Speaker 10: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 4: At on N dot com.
Speaker 10: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs. They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you. What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Welcome Back. James O'Keefe of O'Keefe Media Group just released a bombshell report exposing the discriminatory hiring practices taking place at the Walt Disney Company. Of course, almost all of Disney's failings are a result of CEO Bob Eiger's leadership and the woke policies he and his creative teams are now forcing down virtually every crevice of the media empire. But now one of Disney's top senior vice presidents, Michael Giodrano, is caught on tape making the claim that Disney is blatantly discriminating against not just white people, but white men specifically. Take a listen.
Speaker 19: Certainly, there have been times where, you know, where there's no way we're hunding a white mount vers.
Speaker 4: Kind of unspoken.
Speaker 1: There are times where it's spoken, but how would they say it.
Speaker 2: There's no way we're hiring a white helmets World.
Speaker 1: Thanks straight to you or okay. So Michael then goes on to confess that even he has his own doubts about the certain future heeled with the company, admitting that he's been openly discriminated against while working for Disney.
Speaker 20: I'm gees, saying that there is a acceptable code words and buzzwords that are used to explain what for development park face.
Speaker 19: They might say something like, Neil, we're not where we're not looking at.
Speaker 6: Like the usual suspects for this job.
Speaker 20: Now, you know, I've been the company eleven years now, so I have friends in HR and I have friends of those divisions.
Speaker 19: So they're like, look, nobody else is gonna tell you this might but they're not considering any white mouse for.
Speaker 1: A shot, which is not But wait, it gets worse as it turns out even half black people are deemed unacceptable by Disney, as they allegedly passed over a well qualified half black person who was due for a promotion simply because they didn't look black enough.
Speaker 19: We wanted to hire somebody in a department a few years ago now who was half black but didn't flint hear packblack, And there was a creative executive who was like, we're not that's not that's not what's going right. They wanted somebody needing to hear a certain way, and he wasn't going.
Speaker 2: To bring that to theman.
Speaker 19: It kind of feels like where at.
Speaker 2: Some point there's going to the elector that's kind of how it flee. It was just because of you know.
Speaker 1: So that is the question. Now, will there be a much needed lawsuit or will Disney and other American corporations be allowed to continue their blatant discrimination under the deceptive guise of diversity, equity and inclusion. Let's ask senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation, Hans von Spakowski, Thanks so much for being with us today. It's great to have you on the show.
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, Hans Disney says, you know, this is about implementing DEI hiring practices, But isn't it safe to say DEI is just blatantly racist? I mean, how much longer can they get away with this illegal activity and will they ever be held account.
Speaker 8: Well, they shouldn't be getting away with it at all. That executive at Disney caught in the undercover video was right about there should be a lawsuit because if that is actually what is going on at Disney, they are blatantly violating the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four, which makes such discrimination illegal.
Speaker 2: And it sounds like.
Speaker 8: A perfect, frankly class action lawsuit against the Disney Company by white individuals who've applied for jobs. They're particularly white males and those who have not gotten promotions, and Disney would lose. Keep in mind, look what DEI really stands for is discrimination, exclusion, and indoctrination, and that's what Disney's engaging in.
Speaker 1: That is exactly what they are engaging in, and you know, discrimination for the sake of diversity is still discrimination. I mean DEI, I would say, is the true systemic racism that must be abolished now. Michael Giordano, the senior VP at Disney, has since removed his LinkedIn page after being exposed. But I'm curious to get your thoughts on this. How is it that even the people impacted by DEI, like Michael are seemingly okay just standing by watching innocent people have their careers ruined. I mean, this is illegal activity, and it was happening not only right in front of him, but also to him. I mean, is it possible people within the company are being financially incentivized to go along with DEI?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm sure they are. Most companies like Disney that do DEI have unofficial quotas in place, quotas that govern everything from hiring two promotions, and it's meeting those kind of goals often that they are rewarded financially and with their own promotions. Frankly, again, based on what he says, this probably would be a fairly easy case to prove against Disney, even though I'm sure they would spend a lot of money trying to defend it.
Speaker 2: And I would hope.
Speaker 8: Not only that some private law firm will get involved in this, but I would hope that in fact, this is Florida. In Florida, the state legislature has shown its hostility to Disney and what it does, as has Governor DeSantis, and frankly, they ought to launch an official government investigation, particularly the Attorney General of the state, against the hiring practices of Disney.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think you're absolutely right. They've got to be held accountable, and I would love to see some progress made there. I'm curious to know how great of a factor do you think DEI is in most workplaces, not just Disney, but do you think the majority of corporations and businesses have adopted similar hiring practices to Disney at this point?
Speaker 8: Yeah, we see this throughout the entire federal government, in many state governments in what are usually blue states. Unfortunately, this has totally infected the corporate world. Also, there are many of examples of it in the financial world, with banks like Bank of America and with many industries and other areas. So this is a real problem. And look, this is discrimination of the worst kind, not only is it illegally, it is morally repugnant, and yet it has become politically acceptable in so many liberal circles and in the corporate world too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a discussing behavior that must be stopped, especially you know, coming from the liberals who claim they're against racism. Well, I think this just shows the true colors here. But since we're talking about DEI and companies that adopt this, another major company that we know has unfortunately implemented DEI is Boeing. In fact, another seven thirty seven was just forced to make an emergency landing in India just after takeoff due to an in malfunction. And this, of course comes just days after outgoing CEO Dave Calhoun testified on Capitol Hill about ongoing investigations into the planemaker's quality, oversight and production failures. Hans is DEI to blame for the recent uptick and plane failures we've seen recently and how can they really allow this to continue? In so many people's lives are now at risk as a result of this.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't know if it's responsible, but this is something that needs to be investigated.
Speaker 2: And look, it's not just bowling.
Speaker 8: We now have medical schools UCLA and other areas who are not only practicing DEI but have put in quotas for the students they are admitting. All of that is endangering the lives and safety of the public because if you are taking race into account rather than purely qualifications of individuals, then the potential is there that you're allowing people who are not qualified ye for example, to get into medical school, people who are potentially not qualified to be doing the kind of safety jobs they should be doing in the airplane industry. And that is dangerous, yes, to the safety of all Americans, fractly regardless of their race.
Speaker 1: It really is, I mean DEI. It should be switched around to make it die die because it's literally killing people. I mean, as you mentioned, UCLA used to be one of the best medical schools in the world, and now it's comprised of fifty percent of students who just fail basic competency tests. So this is truly frightening stuff, and I really fear for our future knowing that this is the skill level that's being integrated into the medical field of all places. But let's switch over to some good news now. Senator jd Vance has introduced the Dismantled DEI Act, which would abolish the DEI bureaucracy across the federal government. Hans, can you tell us more about this and what effect would you realistically expect this to have on corporate DEI in is sh.
Speaker 8: This could have a big effect if it could be passed by Congress and if it wasn't vetoed by Joe Biden. Because DEI is now throughout the entire federal government, and what folks need to understand is is that also has tremendous influence over private industry. I mean, think about all the contractors throughout the country, private companies who have contracts with the government. They have to comply with the kind of DEI quotas and regulations that the federal government puts in. And look, there's so many areas that the federal government is in, for example, air traffic control, that again affect the safety of the American public. And when DEI becomes the dominant factor, these kind of discriminatory practices, rather than for example, making sure you've got the most highly qualified individuals doing jobs like being an air traffic control oh are regardless of their race, that becomes dangerous to the American public.
Speaker 1: Incredibly dangerous. Indeed, I hope this can be stopped, and I hope this bill is able to pass, and I'm not confident it will with Joe Biden in office. Hans, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and insight. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Sure thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All righty, we'll leave it there for today. If you'd like to give me any feedbackfeel free to shoot me an email at InFocus at ONN dot com. Also check out our website at ONN dot com, where you can download the OA and Live app to gain access to all of our exclusive length content. As always, thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. I'll see you back on Monday.
Speaker 13: And God bless.
Speaker 14: For all of our viewers asking where what American news is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OAN Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 10: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 4: O and N dot com.
Speaker 10: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit onn dot com and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 4: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 10: Question for you What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 4: Simply go to
Speaker 10: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus