Speaker 1: I'm so happy that the people that are supposed to be playing are playing. Hi Joe, Hey Joe, our friends of Rich show, Federal Credit Union, they gave they gave me six thousand dollars, but I can't have that money.
Speaker 2: I'm going to give it to you guys. Okay, Final four.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets two hundred and fifty bucks. The winner gets five thousand dollars. Would you like a taste of some of that? There? Will?
Speaker 2: Okay? Then don't screw up, dude. Yeah, just set your name, give me the name of the song and the band. It's it easy. I'm riddy. It's easy for everybody not playing. Holly.
Speaker 1: Holly made it sound easy and her first go around, welcome back, Holly.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Because I don't want.
Speaker 1: A repeat of what happened yesterday, and I don't think you need any extra incentive. I think everybody's fired up. It's never happened before that. Somebody went a That guy never called me.
Speaker 2: The guy that was supposed to play yesterday, we haven't heard from him. Elvin never called me, Wow, what ever contacted me? Nothing. I hope he's okay. I don't think you guys need any extra incentive.
Speaker 1: But I'm going to give everybody in the final four Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party tickets. That's that's You're two games away.
Speaker 2: Both Joe and Holly.
Speaker 1: You're two games away from winning two hundred and fifty dollars and Rob Ryan showed twentieth Anniversary party tickets.
Speaker 2: That goes for everybody.
Speaker 1: I emailed you with that idea, so like I have to win those now, Okay, all right, well listen, right, it was your if that was your idea, the Okay, I didn't know I was going to say it before, right I said when I said it, But maybe subliminally I knew that you.
Speaker 2: Wanted that to happen. All right, what game is this? Nineteen nineteen? Game number nineteen. You shout out your name and then you will have a very.
Speaker 1: Short window to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song. Holly's done this before. Joe's looking to prove his worth, and Joe wants to be in the twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 2: I know you do, Joe? Oh I do I know you do?
Speaker 1: Joe? All right, here we go, guys, here comes your song. Shout out your name when you think you know the title, in the band.
Speaker 2: Holly, Holly, semi charm life start eye blind. Nope, no, no, no, no, that's so similar. I never put those two either.
Speaker 1: I always get these two mixed up.
Speaker 2: Do you know what these two? What is the other one? You're thinking it's.
Speaker 1: Gone now it's it came in and it left.
Speaker 2: I'm overpracticed, Holly.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately your lost, Joe, your sight and through again.
Speaker 2: Do you know what it was to two Francis?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did this all day yesterday. She got me every time.
Speaker 2: Holly. We got to say goodbye to you. And in the grade eight, Joe.
Speaker 1: I don't think we're changing it to Josenburg yet, not just this week, not just yet.
Speaker 2: We'll let you do it over the weekend. It's not Josenburg yet. But you've skated two games now you in. You're in the grade eight.
Speaker 1: You're one game away from cash and anniversary party tickets, three games away from winning it all.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm good, I'm ready. When are you ready? Okay? I'm waiting for you to be ready. You keep telling me you're ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, just shine on that last game, Just sand bag your way to the top, baby.
Speaker 2: All right, Monday's game ro Sharon and clear Lake. I love this game.