Speaker 1: Can you dig a.
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 3: You digs, ladies, gentlemen, friends, poes, lurkers, regulars, g m O people, organic people, room.
Speaker 4: In battles, Why.
Speaker 5: To what?
Speaker 4: All Right? Welcome to the boiler Room. It's great to have you with us tonight. We are streaming out live on Alternate Current Radio dot Com. Visit our website Alternate Current Radio dot Com for all things boiler Room, Sunday Wire, Daily, Ruckus, Mystical American Patriots Society, The odd Man Out Podcast, and much more. And Yes, I'm your host. My call sign is Hesher. Thanks for joining us tonight. I'm Brian McLain, broadcasting live out of Central Texas. It's wonderful to be here with you on this September the twenty fifth, twenty twenty five. We've got a great show lined up for you. It looks as though the right left divide the whole red pill blue pill politics thing. Is Wow really reached fevered heights lately. We've got all kind of stuff to talk about tonight. Of course, the nation and the world is still trying to make sense of the events we saw two weeks ago with Charlie Kirk and Wow, is there a lot of pretty much a full spectrum, right, full spectrum information warfare happening on this one. We've got Internet sleuths picking up breadcrumb trails. We've got want to be internet sleuths picking up conspiracy candy. We've got a whole bunch of ankle biting new conspiracy theorists out there doing their best to do the Ian Carroll style videos and get some traction. And because this topic is so prominent, a lot of them are getting tractions. So there's a lot of stuff flying around. A lot of it, frankly, is garbage. It's getting easier to tell when people are falling for conspiracy candy. But I can't blame them for falling for it, because wow, a lot of it is very tasty, very tasty candy. But anyways, we'll get into all that as we bring our guests into the show. I seem to have lost one of them in the green room here, so hopefully Pharaoh will find his way back into the broadcast here. What else we got going on? Tell you what, let's just bring everybody on here. We're gonna start with Ruckus. Rucus is joining us. Now, there's Ruckus among us here in the boiler room, Rugus, Welcome back to the boiler room. Good to see you, man. I was going to bring Pharaohen first, you could finish that up, but he disappeared.
Speaker 6: Finish what up?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you're talking about? Finish what? I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 4: We're ready to go, we start, ready to go, we wake up, ready to go.
Speaker 6: What did you think I was like posting something on social media that could possibly get me arrested if I happened to be living in the UK, because guilty is charged. But yeah, I know everything's good. A shout out to social media feeds. If you follow us on Facebook and x slash, Twitter, make sure you like and share those notifications. Of course, you could always join the discord server where that's the best place to get the notification. To be completely honest, the people in the discord have already been hanging out in the discord waiting now for at least fifteen minutes, having a good time. Sharon Jiffs yucking it up, getting ready for the show, the pre pre party. So if you're not in there, what are you doing anyways? Yeah, go ahead and follow me, as it says on AC that's really nice. Is that something new that's cool. Yeah, I'm pressed flair now. Is that through the streaming service that we're using?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is they need a dark mode? That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, we got that, we on that. I can hook you up.
Speaker 6: Okay. Yeah. Because every time like it changes the color of my shirt, watch, I can make it go away. See my shirt changes back to normal black because it's the glare off of the white screen that I'm looking at up there on that thing. Anyways, it's good to be here. There's a lot of fascinating interesting stuff. A lot of the same old, same old, and a lot of holy moly, did not see did not see that coming? Kind of things this week. I'm glad to be here to talk about it. I haven't even been on Weaponized News yet this week I'm gonna be on there tomorrow night with Sam Cheney. So shout out to Sam Chaney Weaponized News. So this is my first appearing this week in clown World twenty twenty five. The week of whatever. Today's day is September twenty fifth, twenty twenty five, so this should be fun, hesher, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, So you got this tonight. You got Weaponized News tomorrow. We'll have Sunday wire on Sunday, so we'll pack it in near the tail end of the week. Here, let's bring mystical Pharaoh aboard. Mystical Pharaoh. Welcome to the boiler room. How you doing, man?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good man. How are you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Very good? Very good? Good? See you. Good to see you too, looking like you got the right vibe there for the show tonight.
Speaker 2: I was asking on the green room what do I what do I get to the background?
Speaker 4: I think I found one perfect. Yeah that'll do, man, that'll do all right. Well, hey, I'm glad you're here. Did our best to start kind of on timeish this week so we can get you to bed at a reasonable time tonight, my friend.
Speaker 2: Thanks sir.
Speaker 4: Alrighty uh, let's welcome the one, the only, the ever so lovely, lovely Spore to the boiler room. Here Spore, what's up? Welcome to the boiler room. How goes it?
Speaker 7: I think it's going pretty good. Happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're happy to see you. What's your ex handle? By the way, geez is it? ACR rejects. Look, we got to get that set up.
Speaker 6: It's weird. It's at spore thirty three three two.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 6: What's up to thirty three?
Speaker 7: Well apparently, I mean this is Tesla's like hotel room. Back in the day, it was three three two seven, and I chose this back in like twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: All right, first, some kind of predictive programmings for yes, yeah, really is there a fiftasy in there? In there?
Speaker 4: No wonder elon shows Tesla? I get it, all right? All right, well, uh sport, let's get right to it. What are we going to use tonight for the ice breaker?
Speaker 6: Well, does anybody have a headache?
Speaker 4: I do? I could sure use an aspirin perhaps, or is that the wrong here? Thailand? All right, We're on Thailand all this week, everybody very much.
Speaker 7: So I don't even really know like how to present this because I've just seen a lot of social media posts about what RFK said. Apparently he said that title and all leads to autism and this is upset a certain portion of the population very much. And there's been a lot of posts showing things that that are like, uh, well, it's like very clear they say the left is taking excessive amounts of tail and all in protest of rfk's comment and now there are posts that people are like overdosing on tailand all, including pregnant women, But I haven't found any like really verifiable evidence of it. I'm not saying it's not true.
Speaker 4: I got I got I don't know if you can see the screen, but I got you hooked up here. I've got an article up here from a damnstate dot com. Never heard of it, but the headline is multiple American nurses report surge in women overdosing on Thailand. All. So, uh, there's oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, I just I did see that article. There's really not that much to it though, like and I can't yeah, just assume it's verifiable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the social media seems to be where it's all going down.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, But I I think it's very likely that it's true, because people will do insane things when they're out of their minds and really stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me let me play this example here. As far as the social media evidence, this is from. This is posted from an account. This is from Wall Street Apes reposting a video from Nicole dot s I R O t e K. Let's see what she has to say.
Speaker 8: So it's about you know, it's going to be six am. Finally, and for those of you who don't follow me on Twitter, I recommend that you do. I got a call, very frantic call, at four o'clock in the morning from a husband whose wife is now dying of liver failure on a ventilator in and ICU because she was trying to prove that timelin all doesn't cause autism because of what Trump said on the news. Mind you, that's a Harvard study. Now, whether or not you believe the Harvard study or not is not the issue here. The issue is that she's somewhere between twenty three to twenty five weeks and she overdosed on thailan all and she's going to die. She's not gonna come off that ventil later. And the guy got my phone number from somebody, somebody gave it to him. I mean, guys, it's early in the morning. I'm still in Hello Kitty sweatpants in my gym, trying to work out, and.
Speaker 6: She's she's gonna die.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be Let me tell you something about thailan al overdosing and death is that if you aren't administered the antidote, it is a very slow and painful death. Okay, because thailand all as well as benadryl and aspirin, are the three most common OTC's that people will typically try to unlive themselves with.
Speaker 6: You know, so I don't get censored.
Speaker 8: But now people are just taking massive amounts of Thailand all to prove Trump wrong. I mean, weren't these the same people who put Harvard and Fauci and the pillars of science on a pedestal and now they refuse to believe it. Like I don't believe it either, But I'm also not gonna go overdose on thailan al either. And it's just so sad because he has to make the choice of them going and trying to emergency deliver this baby, and the baby may not survive. The baby's gonna spend a long time and then Niko hopefully the baby will survive. And remember, guys, preemies have complications even if they do survive. I didn't ask him if he had more children, So I mean, let's say this woman did have they have more children, they lost their mother. Baby's not gonna grow up with the mom. He lost his whole life if this baby dies too, all because of TikTok challenges, Guys, everybody wants like cold on everybody, but maybe these crazy liberal women, they like literally hate Trump so bad that she killed herself and her baby potentially. I'm just like, like, I don't even have words for this because it's such a waste of life. It's such a waste of life like this. This was a preventable situation. This situation didn't even have to exist. It wasn't like she woke up and was in a car accident, in a free car accident, or something fell off a building and killed her. She willfully did this herself. So I don't know, what are you guys saying. I'm I've got to stay off ticktack because that's all the nonsense that I keep seeing right now. And I'm going to try and hopefully finish my workout in my Helocity sweatpants now that I'm done helping well, I mean probably not done help in this guy he keeps calling, But.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Pray for these people, folks, Pray for them.
Speaker 4: I mean, there you go. There's one one piece of anecdotal evidence about this.
Speaker 7: Uh, and I's pretty real to me, jesus.
Speaker 4: I just.
Speaker 7: I can't, I honestly can't like understand that frame up mind, where you would take a bunch of any pills at one time to prove something against a statement, especially somebody carrying a baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I want to know if it's true, because you know, uh, people in the chat want to know if it's true. Uh, sell dest sexist chick is lying. I think people were posting taking a pill on TikTok, but nobody's downing tailanald despite Trump. This is such a BS.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I might I see why you know, you might think that, but I would maybe beg to differ because I did look at TikTok and there is a TikTok challenge going on this and there are people at least doing performative tiktoks, taking tailnols and stuff like that. So even if Nicole here is making this up and I don't know much about her, they make it sound like she's a nurse. So maybe one of our boiler room social reject Internet sleuth wants to look into this and let us know. But yeah, it is definitely trending on the TikTok and it will definitely seep into the smooth brains of some of the TikTok brained people out there, I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, And I mean there's also like this certain part of the population that have kids with autism, and it's like, you know, they don't want to feel like it was their fault for making tailent all while they're pregnant, you know. And and there's I mean, I guess that's the thing is like there's so many factors involved that could create autism to say, like specifically Thailand, all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we live in like a world of poisons right the skies, the earth.
Speaker 7: I mean, how many vaccines do they have to have before like the age of four. It's like sixty or something like that. And to be like it's, oh, you know, tailent All is the one that's making this happen, it's like a little bit that statement is it's kind of poky, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 7: It's kind of a broad focus on something that could lead to maybe some health ailments.
Speaker 6: But kids are.
Speaker 7: Bombarded with them bombarded with toxins.
Speaker 4: I mean, they can't even get out of the birthing room without getting a hep be shot usually, So you know, it's like where where do we start the you know, where where does the control group start if if every little baby is you know, jabbed with that one, right? Yeah, crazy stuff. What do you think, Pharaoh is this? Is this a real thing? Are we seeing clickbait? What do you what's your take on this? Well?
Speaker 2: My take is anybody who was that actually read the question statement on tylan or even understand just a dentsure of a set of a means and that actually the maximum dose. It's really very interesting stories. Actually, if you take the history of Titlano, was was Pharma because that campaign the company that produced taylan O. There's a Chicago murderer. I don't know if you guys know the story or not. Basically, people start dying because someone was lacing Thailando with arsenic back in nineteen eighty seven or something like that, and that company basically built a marketing campaign. You know what we're gonna this is it is not our fault, but guess what, We're gonna take this, take charge, and we're gonna come up with a new safety measure. And that's how the safety cap and some of the and and the way they start packaging those has changed, right, And they took charge and they built a big campaign around that and it drove their reputation up. However, what was also at the same time that same company basically pushed for approval of thailand especially is a high doses one the extended release as well as the MAX, which is very close to the safety margin. So any any medicine or any device that you put in the market, you usually try to have like a large safety margin, meaning like if something goes wrong because of dosing, right, if someone dos a mistake right, there is still enough safety measure that that person is not going to die right or nothing bad is going to happen to them. However, that is not the case with tylenol. Actually, thailand old dosing is very close to the danger dose. And what there is horror stories of young people dying because they overdosed on Thailando. It's the issue is not even the overdosing of the issues. There are some other medication that has a sampitamines. So you have a cold, you go pop a Thailandol and then you go take another cold medicine that has a set of deminiona. So then you get the buying those from these two and you end up was a liver failure. Right, So basically Again, there's a lot of stories about that out there of liver damage for younger people as well as older people. So I question those people if they are really taking those popping those style and all, if they are not really ending up with something bad, right So I so, so yeah, maybe they will pop one or so, right, But again it's it I think what we're trying, independent from whether it's true or not what they are doing. The fact, there's there's two things of this. There's number one, the Trump administration and Junior coming out right and pushing for uh here you go, uh expected right, Yeah, a bunch of people who's we're damaged to have to pay for them because of there's stupid use our tax money, I guess to fix them. But so there is there's two things we shouldn't forget here. The first one is from the Trump administration, right, So this whole thing, right, remember they were like, we're investigating the root cause of autism, and we're going in September, we're going to release that report and all this like you know, propaganda, right, And here they are the report coming out, Oh yeah, Thailand all causes this, right, which is complete bogus, right, Thailand, all can can amplify this, Right, but are there any other components or any other medications or hashtag vaccines right that forma produce that also causes autism? Right, they completely dodged that, right, and they focused this whole thing around Thailand. Right, So that's number one, right, and nobody's talking about this. That is it completely like pushed away vaccine accountability. And then a few days before that, Trump doubled down on warp speed, you remember, like he was doubting warp speed. Like he came out and said, this is the best thing that ever happened. It saved sousands and millions of lives. Right, So it's it's a completely like bullshit campaign from the right, number one two the left because the state were in right, a bunch of morons on dumbasses on the other side. Right, they take something that's being said and you know what, fuck that guy, We're gonna try to show his stupid. Right. While you're doing that, you're showing that you are even fucking more stupid, right, And you don't realize that until you end up in the er like one of like one of those people. Not just that it shows the state of selfishness. That is really very big part part of this movement, especially on the left and those among those liberal women, that it is all about. I want a virtue signal, and it doesn't matter who the fuck am I gonna hurt, even if that includes my own child and my baby that I'm carrying. Right, there is no woman, it's even tail and all themselves, right, the company that produce it. There's a warning label for if you're pregnant, don't take it right. And there is even actually they commented on some woman's tweet and saying, oh, thank you for the statement, but we don't recommend pregnant women to take it right. How idiotic you need that to be. If you have the tweet, you can pull it up. But again, like it shows the state of these people. All what they care about is virtue signaling, right, I want to peeve that, but I don't care about anybody else. Which is sad, sad state, but it's it's it's a good reflective state of the union we're in right now. We have two factor of our society shouting at each other, demonizing at each other. Right one side saying I have a collage of tweets of right link wing influencers. That's saying it is time to declare a national emergency because of the radical lift violence. Right, and they are calling themselves right wing people, i e. Constitution aligned people. Right, and they are calling for a national emergency. It's not a deliver. We never learned what happened when we call national emergency. Right, Let's suspend all our rights, yeah, right, and give the government free check that we can stop the lift wing violence. Just it's it's sad, man, It is really sad. Sorry for we're going on a big grant.
Speaker 4: No, no, it's it's it's necessary.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Here's the well, here's people reposting the original post from Thailand. All there they say, we actually don't recommend using any of our products while pregnant. Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns today. But this has just gotten very messy here man, this has turned into it an absolute mess ruckus. What do you think here man? Is this really happening or are we being are we being dragged around by the nose here.
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 6: Which part of it really happening? Is that?
Speaker 4: Is it being overblown? Is it being overhyped or like? Do you think this is an actual form of protest. I mean, after today, I would think people like actually doing it might stop, but I would hope.
Speaker 6: I think people are very very silly and TikTok is very very silly, and you put those two things together and we just have silliness all over the place. TikTok is something that program has been tracking for a while as far as the silliness is concerned, the viral trends, remember discussions about the people who like, this is the last selfie before I died, because I died taking a selfie. Remember that that stuff? This is it blows me. I wonder. I wonder y'all are the tail and all taking TikTokers thrilled? Are they pleased this punch about the news that Donald Trump has saved their precious TikTok? Or are they now going to be running for the hills? What are these people going to do once they feel that Trump and his ilk are involved in the mix? Here? Is that pissing in their punch bowl? I wonder. I don't know about this. By the way, that was a terrible heart wrenching story about the real life example that you read there. It's for But I would like to let everybody know that yours truly ruckus, your boy is also a premie. I am like a March of Dimes baby or whatever. I was born prematurely, thrown in one of those incubation things and left to cook for a while to make sure before I was removed from that box. And here we are and I turned out. Okay, they put your egg.
Speaker 4: In the incubator and you hatched.
Speaker 6: Man, that's the door it, yeah, they say. Apparently I came out and I had the umbilical cord wrapped around my neck like I was trying to hang myself or something. But who knew that tried to yourself in the room. I don't know that. The whole tiland all thing is ridiculous to me. Those those types of people that do that. This rage like I'm about to do it just because Trump said. I'm like, First of all, Trump's not a doctor. Second of all, the people popping these pills, for the most part, are also not doctors. I think I saw that a couple of them may have been like some sort of nurses or something, but they're they're also not doctors. They're also none of these people involved are pharmaceutical makers, chemists or what are those people called that actually make the pills and then celebrate pharmacists? Thank you fancy word. I know that's what the pH apparently not an f who knew. Yeah, I just they have no leg to stand on when it comes to these type of things and when you're putting stuff inside your body as we experienced. Oh, I don't know what was that, approximately two weeks ago, five years ago now or so, we're actually more like forks. That's when they rolled out with the clot shots. I can say clot shots on YouTube. Shout out to YouTube for allowing me to say clot shots. Thanks guys, that's really cool. Maybe we'll talk about that. Yeah, I'm not surprised people do stupid shit, but this is coming from the same group of people. I would like to let everybody know remind them that got pissed off, angry and screamed that Donald Trump should not be suggesting to people to drink chlorine bleach, which he didn't really do, but yet they were giving the impression this idea. I don't remember seeing any TikTok videos of people drinking bleach. Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe, but yeah, these are the same type of people who would be pissed off if Trump or to suggest doing something. But yeah, look he says, oh yeah, no, it's totally this is not safe for you. Don't do this, and they do the exact opposite. It's absolutely ridiculous. I wonder how much of it is real. Nobody involved with any of this reporting that I'm aware of has actually done some hardcore vetting and make sure these are actual real life TikTokers doing this, or whether or not this was just some bizarre AI generated content that is just there to induce rage and be discussed on programs such as this. That's always a possibility because it is twenty twenty five. You know, how you avoid all of this kind of shit, by the way, folks, is you do what I do. You just don't take any fucking pills, all right, pills pills, whether it's tail and al or aspirin over the counter. Look, there's I think there's a website that keeps track of twenty four twenty four one thousand different over the counter and prescription medications available for the world to enjoy or not enjoy. As the case where I prefer to just walk around with an umbrella and not touch the shit pills are field pill poppers. I'm not a pill popper, guys.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Yeah, that's the easiest way to avoid all this, right pharroh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't even remember when was the last time I took one of those. I was just saying the chat like when I actually haven't. I feel like I have some kind of in fiction, but I can't find naturally, I got this. I found those pills. Basically it's Oregon oil mix of orgon oil and black seed oil. I pop two of those before bad and next day I'm like pretty solid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so many other ways. So about it, right, that's right.
Speaker 2: But for the TikTok deal though, like yeah, maybe that Trump today signed the deal, so hopefully that will save the TikTok algorithm, especially after Oracle is going to oversee it.
Speaker 4: Now right, Yeah, I don't know. Oh man, people are noticing changes over there at the old TikTok you know the Okay, first off, if this was rfkj's like, you know, biggest goal he thought he could get in reducing autism, Wow, it fits right in with the Trump administration thus far. Like this is really the best you got. I mean, we've seen maybe maybe one or two or three, just a handful of positive stories about the Covidian era, where people are you know, getting their jobs back or winning a lawsuit or you know, collecting damages from a loved one that died from this that or the other. But nothing. There's so many open goals in that two to three year stretch between twenty twenty and twenty twenty three, shit up till now, and like really like this this administration was like, we're gonna fix the medical stuff. We're gonna make health great again. We're gonna we're gonna release the Epstein files, We're gonna end the war in Ukraine? What else? What else? I got a giant list somewhere of promises and this is this is apparently the delivery on one of the MAHA promises. You gotta be kidding me. Get out of here with this. Like we were saying, we've got babies being jabbed with HEPB shots the second they open their eyes. You know, we've got so many different problems. Like again, here's a cell day right here. It's kind of echoing me, I think, or maybe I'm echoing cell I feel like them tying vaccines to only autism is suspect why don't they look at vaccines and cancer and autoimmune disease. It's like the only focus on They only focus on autism for some reason. That's the other like meta factor of this. It's like, why do they only focus on autism? Because you know why, I can answer that because who's emotional heart strings are pulled the hardest over autism? Young parents of young babies and people that know them, and people that have had babies, and people you know what I mean, So many people empathize with that. So it's like, you know, never mind the thirteen year old who's got lupis or you know, chronic ezma or chronic asthma, all these different things, right, Like, never mind all that. We can really pull on your heart strings with the autism thing, especially since we all know how much that number has spiked, which by the way, coincides with a lot of big pharma products and a lot of processed food products hitting the market. Also spikes in line with the glyphisate entering the food supply in the late sixties, So you know, yeah, I just feel like it's so disingenuous to only focus on autism make it about babies. You know, this also reinforces the bogus line that it's somehow an inherited thing, right, It actually muddies that because they're saying it's an over the it's this particular over the counter product. Get out of here with that, and let's see here. I was going to shout out that Johnson and Johnson is the owner of that, but Pamela drew what's up, came in and got even a little more specific. It's made by ken View, a company spun off from Johnson and Johnson just a couple of years ago, so it's been a J and J product for all that time. But yeah, so the whole conversation same same with the you know, where's the where's the outrage and conversation over m RNA experimental stuff? I mean, at least with Thailand, all you have an insert that you know, tells you not to take it if you're pregnant, tells you how many to take, warns you to check the other medications you're taking, and all that stuff. You know why, because it's been around for a long time. It does help people. So this whole thing is stupid, and it's so stupid we're even getting mean comments curs. Well, in our rumble chats is this segment out tailand all is ridiculously dumb. Don't be clowns. We're not being clowns. We're just reporting what we're seeing in the feeds this week. My friend, can't help you if it appears clownish because it appears clownish to us as well. So I don't know it is what it is, my friend. Okay. I see, we've got a lot of health people in chats here, a lot of people talking about their alternatives to things like this, so you know, there's a lot of resources.
Speaker 6: Now, now we could have avoided all this, it would have been great. There was this guy who was running for president on the independent ticket, but he was he was heavily involved with He was against vaccines and the mRNA jabs and stuff. What the fuck was that guy's name?
Speaker 4: No, No, where did he go.
Speaker 6: There was a guy that had junior junior and he was a guy that kind of looks.
Speaker 4: Like him, that hangs out with Rabbi Schmooley a lot. But he doesn't seem to sound the same as he used to.
Speaker 6: You notice what was the very first thing that he was known for doing. As soon as he was part of the current administration. Bobby Kennedyson Junior. That is.
Speaker 2: What his sex scandal.
Speaker 6: No, I mean like in the public light as this is the new face, this is the new leader of health of Maha and everything. Was that freaking crazy awkward picture of him cramped on the plane eating the McDonald's hamburger mm hmm, looking like he was a deer cott in the headlights. That was that was That was the Jeffrey Fstein picture right there, everybody deer.
Speaker 4: Caught in the headlights or like a bear that had been run over.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, well, guys, at least we got to use real Kine sugar.
Speaker 4: Is that so so we don't have to just get the Mexican Coca cola nout you don't have sugar.
Speaker 2: Now, now you can actually get fat from real kin sugar and Surfy fructose.
Speaker 4: Great, well thanks. I don't drink that stuff, but I guess some people do. But you know what's messed up about that pharaoh is like a lot of people that drink the normal stuff, especially the diet ones, they they will still buy that anyways. Like there's so many of their customers that aren't even caring or looking at They want some of that aspar tame or some of that fake sugar that will reduce their blood brain barrier, you know, so they can get the ausies like early in life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's uh, it was such a disapin this whole Mahafang was such a disappointment.
Speaker 4: I mean, what a grift.
Speaker 2: It's really like a lot of people are just pissed, right because it's was they as Rucas was saying, they watered down like this administration. Everything he promised just either broke it or just just water it down to nothing.
Speaker 6: So no, we got the GJFKTE assassination files, he did the audit on the Fort Knox thing. He ended the war in Russia.
Speaker 4: Oh wait a minute, you did seven wars, dude, didn't you hear it?
Speaker 2: He ended seven wars and now he's saying that Ukraine can win the war. It's just your continue supporting them and they buy our liquid gas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, So the economy is great, Oh yeah, it was great. The jobs are doing well. Unemployment is down unless your ruckous or has sure.
Speaker 2: Or like the the actual everybody else because the popular right yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm tucking robots, let's all you Hey, the robots are replacing people. You know what we should do. Let's uh, let's warp speed that in on everybody. Yeah, that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm so glad that you know, we we got the disclosure on JFK finally, right, I mean that would certainly save us from Ah, wait, hold on, where are we seeing clips like this?
Speaker 10: I would like to actually tell the American people it was made a where to me this evening that NBC actually has a video that's never been seen before. We're actually going to be set sending a letter requesting that from NBC because it allegedly shows Oswalt near the vehicle when the assassination took place, which means that he couldn't have been the shooter. So again we're tracking down all this information. But look, there's even a CIA document that came out that mister Morley pointed out that actually said that the CIA never bought the lone gunman theory. And so I think the American people had an inclination as to what we were saying, but we never had the hard evidence until now. And so it's important to note that in a free and fare society, how could you operate or have an agency operating in the shadows. And so kudos to President Trump, also Director Radcliffe and Tulci Gabbard for pushing for this transparency. It is going to be generating changing that they've done this, and we hope to bring forward legislation too to ensure that this never happens again for future generations to come.
Speaker 4: You're saying NBC has been keeping this tape of Oswald under wrapped. Interesting timing, isn't it? So what I thought this was already wrapped up. Guys, I guess this was not wrapped up, and we're going to just trade one magic bullet for another magic bullet this week? Is that the shell game? I'm smelling here.
Speaker 6: It's the crazy far left news media hasher. They're covering up the jfk asss and this has this perfect. This is fucking great. I did not see this one coming. Literally, this is freaking wild man. Let me guess they're going to find They're going to find, like we have some new evidence. Apparently they found a shell casing on the scene and it had engraved in there the shooter's motive and he's some sort of weird furry transgender guy. Back then who knew that was a thing back then, but apparently it was. And he was registered as a Democrat, although being a Democrat back then and that's something completely different. Don't worry about that, folks, just know that he was crazy guy on the left. And Wow, and NBC, how dare you? We should probably shut down all the left leaning news outlets, all of them all. We should have state propaganda, official news only from the White House and only from X. That would solve everything. There we go. I called it. I see the future.
Speaker 4: I just I can't even believe Fox is. I guess they got nothing better to do than uh and and and to bring on Luna for that. It's just like, oh, okay, just such a grifter, dude. I do not get it.
Speaker 6: She hits my gag reflex now whenever I see here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just all of them, all of them.
Speaker 4: This is just just yeah, seriously, man, after after that last trip of senators, state senators and state representatives to or uh, you know, congressional representatives going to Israel and watching their social media posts afterward, I'm just like, I'm sorry, the cap Capitol Hill, You're taken, You're not functioning properly. Sorry, was that like maybe ten there's like ten people on Capitol Hill, Senate, and Congress that aren't taking money from another country, taking trips to the other country. Just ridiculous. Yeah, sorry to say, we have nothing but ridiculousness to look at in the news. Let's see what's up. Silvertail. Thank you for this comment. Silvertail says, I would like to say all this autism speak as a dad of an autistic Now, young man, if you ain't touched, just shut the fuck up. What I mean by that is you have no life experience. So why I appreciate that comment, and it resonates with me as well. I have a very close friend who I used to live with who was a therapist, and that job was so complicated. It was so complicated, Like I never thought I would have to teach a one hundred and twenty pound woman how to do like grappling maneuvers and stuff like that just to get through her work date.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: So even my experience is very, very light. And that's one of the reasons I brought this up, because it's just like they're this is being politicized, and this is something that should not be political. It's medical it's it's to do with whatever causes it. And I believe that that could be sussed out if we had honest, an honest medical industrial complex, and an honest media complex that really cared about people. But we all know that's not what we have. So appreciate the comment.
Speaker 6: To and the dendem do what you just said about how it's politicized. It would be really easy to understand how if this had new news, if they were doing this in the previous administration, they would come out and say, we found the cause of autism. It's climate change. And I'm not even kidding they would try to do that sort of thing. So you also noticed that this news was immediately in conjunction with the fact that the FDA has announced that they are moving forward with a new treatment that they're going to push on the kids that do have autism. And lo and behold, what a shock. It's some sort of repurposed chemotherapy.
Speaker 4: Drug or an mRNA shot.
Speaker 6: No, it's it's a repurposed chemo thing. Great, yeah, well, it's the same thing that they always do. They always do, and I just I imagine that if they actually spent some time and research and real science investigating the true cause of this. I'm guessing that, yes, Al, it's related to some sort of medication, but it's probably not necessarily exclusively linked to tile and All, if that is indeed involved. I think tailand All was the patsy in this story personally.
Speaker 4: But it is yeah, very much so, very much so. Every story seems to need a patsy these days, because if you don't have an immediate patsy to go right with it, you can't tickle the uh, the confirmation bias of those that you want to support you, and you can't outrage those that you want to be outraged.
Speaker 6: And that's really what I all, he considered. This is not good news for the makers of tailand All either, by the way.
Speaker 4: Well, the makers of tailand All just like the makers of a couple of other experimental drugs, right if we're talking about Jay and Jay, we come up with a couple other names there, Vizer. You know, they all should not be making products and selling products to people right now, Like that's that's the real elephant in the room here. We're talking about a company that participated in what happened in twenty twenty one, twenty twenty one and they were the uh, they were the ones that got pulled off the market first. If I recall, Jay and J was the first one to have their product pulled was it the only one? I feel like there was one more. The one that started with the m had it pulled in uh in the UK I think was the first one Asenica, then Jay and J yep, yep, I think Astrosenica was in Europe and Jay and J was here. But yeah, I mean again, that's the open goal for MAHA, if such a thing existed, would be that and then onto the normal schedule, right onto the normal job schedule, and and stop this incessant circle jerk process of their their control group. You know, their their uh peer reviewed studies. Right, we know that's a scam. We know that's a grift. Uh. It looks really good, it sounds really good. But when you get into who's funding them and stuff like that, you discover the grift. There's plenty of books about this that you can read specifics on. I would recommend Dissolving Illusions personally as a good starting point. But yeah, the fact that you know, and I've said this over and over again for the last what nine months, when's that gonna happen. Apparently it's never gonna happen because we need to just you know, Patsy out Tylan all and you know, say oh, hey, we we cured autism. Everybody's so worried about Austin and we cured it. All right, You're not gonna tell us what actually caused it, but you're gonna say you cured it. By I mean, are they gonna take I mean, am I to expect that Tiland's going to be removed from the market? What's rfkj's actual plan here? Was it just this?
Speaker 6: I mean, is they'll always get a label, they'll just select The US federal government Surgeon General has determined that pregnant women should not take this product. I'm just taking a wild guess. I'm probably ninety nine point nine correct, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, they didn't actually fire Jimmy Kimmel, they didn't actually go after Astroseneka or Jay and Jay or you know, they didn't none of that. They didn't actually release the Epstein files, they didn't actually resolve JA six. You know, everything that that we were told was going to happen, We've gotten just this like powder puff sort of like you know girls softball pitch media event that's pretty much based around social media, And I think that's one of the most phantasmagorical things about this is just the like, this all exists in our doom scroll. This exists in our doom scroll unless you know someone like this, and if you do, send us an email. This just exists as a narrative in the mind, and it has to be political, and it has to be attached to people that you support or people that you dislike greatly. I mean, where else did we think we were going to be in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Arguing about whether Tayland Hall is responsible for what we've seen insane? Yeah, good question. Look at this one. Sale's got some good ones. Why can't they focus on tonight's three years NonStop now? Right? We have a really good friend, a close friend of the show, who had that for like two and a half years, like almost the same amount of time, and it's like just living in hell from what he tells us. So, yeah, that is I'm sorry going through that. That's we've heard. How not fun that is. Okay, let's see what other clownish, weird shit is going on in the media. I'm glad we got. You gave me a good segue in there for the JFK swapping one magic bullet for another bullet, like unbelievable. Unbelievable.
Speaker 6: That magic bullet better have writing on it or I'm going to be disappointed.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, did you see the Babylon b today? They were like ammunition makers made a new bullet that can fit more words on it, and it was just this big, fat like scroll. Uh look like a forty millimeter.
Speaker 6: I hope nobody out there thinks that that type of a casing would actually could be fired through any You know, it's not real, folks, it's fake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you want to know what is reel though? Oh you know what is real? I said that a little fast. You want to know what is reel though? As Christy nom and other people from our government, the Senators have gone to Israel and scribed messages on big bombs that they dropped in Gaza as part of the genocide over there, so you know, you know.
Speaker 6: Then to use quotes for Mortal Kombat like finished.
Speaker 4: Step Yeah, yep, fatality hello signed Christy nom.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: That kind of stuff. You can find pictures of it. I'm not making that up. That's the thing. So it's cool. I guess when Christian does this shot the dog or yeah, yeah, that's going on. Sometimes you gotta do the hard things in life, you know, all the other and all.
Speaker 6: Oh she did not get a fair shake in South Park, that's all I gotta say.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, yeah that was great. Yeah. We got multiple people that have had tonightis is he's had it too, Yep, too many gigs and owning Sony walkman, been there, done that. Yeah, yeah I have one.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna get it from this stupid thing in my ear.
Speaker 4: Yeah I got it.
Speaker 2: I got it from I was so inconcrete and I didn't want to aid a protection.
Speaker 6: So through that, guys, what without protection?
Speaker 4: Concrete cutting concrete so big power tools like we're using like a jackhammer or something like a concrete saw. Oh crap man. Yeah that makes a high pitch noise. That makes some decimals right there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shatter glass.
Speaker 4: Just walk on. I got tonight is from shooting without ear pro damn me. Yeah, I've done that too, man. Uh, you only have to do that once before you become an ear pro Nazi bruckus nose. I've got like one hundred pairs of ear pro in my bag.
Speaker 6: Use earbuds in the house sometimes because the barking dogs are too loud.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, dude, noice canceling earbuds are good for that. So I don't normally like to do this, but I think we need to talk about Jones.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: We're just gonna try to keep it brief.
Speaker 6: But uh, I was really hoping this wasn't real. But it's real.
Speaker 7: It is, it is.
Speaker 4: I'm afraid this is Uh, this is Jones's latest PR maneuver. Today. I got a picture on screen here for those of you watching the video, he says, I am officially joining the Democratic Party as of today in celebration of their wonderful work. I've now adopted a hairstyle that matches their policies. And for you audio listeners, he has what you might refer to as a tiny mustache.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, tiny like you need a magnifying glass to see it.
Speaker 4: Or tiny like you know from people from history, you know, various history leaders all see.
Speaker 6: Yeah alright, so like Elon Musk's salute.
Speaker 2: Kanye West friend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this isn't good.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, so you know, I again, I hate to do this, but I'll let Alex explain this himself. Here's what he's doing.
Speaker 1: Uh So, I don't know, maybe I should for a while, just as a social experiment, keep the mustache. What's everybody think? I kind of like my go tea beard. Yeah, I've I've been just kind of experimenting. Everybody asked what that look was I had before. Who's the Marvel comic guy that has the knives that comes out of his hand like a wolf for Wolverine?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So my hair is gray all right here and still brown here. So I figured i'd shaved down from where it was brown white. Remember I did that for a while and it had that white and then into brown. People kind of thought that was interesting style. That was just me shaving and now let's see what that looks like. And this morning again I was uh about five thirty that complaints that my beard is prickly. And then I shit, you know condition at which I never did. So I'm conditioning at the shower and all the rest of it, and then I'm gonna trim it. I get to clip her out, and I'm and Mushu the rag doll cat jumps up in between me and you give me a kiss hits it and he goes right down. I was like, oh my god. So I go, I gotta cut my beard off. So I cut the beard off. I'm gonna go with the mustache. And again I was gonna hip with my workout partner Sean Johnson. He just he saw heard laughing. He said he shouldn't put laughing. I go what, and he goes, dude, you look like a pedo. It's just it's it's ridiculous. He goes, you got to cut that off. He goes here, let's call my fiance up and see what she thinks. So he facetimes her. She goes, yeah, it lose it. And I said, all right, well let me because we were going to hike around my house today. There's a big green belt there. I said, let me let me go in the bathroom. I'm gonna He goes, wait, don't don't go hitler. At least let me see it. It'd be a great stunt as a joke. Start thinking. I was like, yeah, like a social experiment. Maybe just do it for a few days. And I go, trim it, walk back out of the bathroom. He goes, damn, no, you know, we got to take this stash back called the Jones. Now this is a this is a good looking mustache. He goes, you gotta keep that. So that's how this happens. I going to keep this for six months actually, because I'm already the devil. I'm already Satan. I'm already all these things. I never did. And also I've never supported Hitler, and I oppose all forms of Theian systems. I don't think Hitler is the worst stalitarian history, but he's right up there in the top three or four.
Speaker 4: So the cat did it. It was the cat's fault. That's how Alex ended up with a Hitler stash. And he's gonna rocket. He's gonna stick with it for a little bit. I mean, ruckus. What could go wrong?
Speaker 6: That would be like me coming on camera and I'm wearing like women's makeup, like the full thing, like eyeshadow and lipstick and everything right, And it's because I say, well, look, folks, here's how it happened. Is because occasionally, and this is a true story, I have I do own a small amount of men's makeup because when I was doing the T and T thing, I would have to hide like blemishes on my face and shit. So I would use a little dab and not nothing, you know, and do my whole thing. But like I'd be like, well, that's how it started. But then my cat came in and moved my hand and next thing, you know, a lipstick container fell in my hand. And my friend said, it would be funny if you just put on the full drag thing. Now, folks, I'm not a big supporter of the trans movement or the drag, but I just I think I'm gonna be doing this for the next six months. What do you think?
Speaker 1: Like this?
Speaker 4: What the hell is this?
Speaker 6: This is the craziest shit I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: This is wild.
Speaker 6: My comment about this was for those who understand or if you know, you know, as the kids would say, I said, if the alternative media was like the Bitcoin bull run, this was the top signal. Okay, Alex, he's how many times can this guy jump the shark? That's what I want to know. But this, this is pretty effing wild.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 6: If he keeps that thing for six months, I just I can't bro I don't know if I can handle that.
Speaker 4: Whitebird says ratings must be tanking and he's broke again by Alex, a new razor, right, get him, get him a cat tree so his cat leads him alone.
Speaker 6: Maybe there the some tie ins with some sponsorship products. I mean, who knows how far he can take this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, get you get your goose step mustache wax at wars dot com.
Speaker 6: Right, maybe a new logo with some like lines and cross bars and things.
Speaker 4: Some symbols. Maybe, I don't know, Yeah, tiny mustache man. There you go. So yep, looks like the old WWF announcer. Are you talking about Are you talking about mean gene me gene? Yeah, yeah, mean gene. That's him, mean gene Oakerland. I love it, Thanks Todd, that's actually amazing. Let's see though this one though, I think, I mean, who knew? Who knew? I'm just gonna let this play and speak for itself. Who would have thunk it?
Speaker 1: The Hitler mustache? And it was very interesting, I could tell you. It had a wild effect on women. They were about to start throwing their panties at me.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they didn't know why they were looking at me, because you know, most modern women, even young ones, don't really even know even what it is. But in the back of their head they nowhere does. So they got a guy with you know, kind of Lex Luthor meets Adolf Hitler, looks blue eyes and they just didn't know what to do. They're like melting the Hitler mustache and.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: So I guess there's that that one's fake.
Speaker 4: You don't believe that that aired and that came out of Alex's mouth with that on his face.
Speaker 6: Plus I already saw that one in my feeds, and I know somebody made an AI joke.
Speaker 2: That was.
Speaker 6: That's the problem that we can't tell. You can't tell. I mean, like the real thing is just as ridiculous as that bit right there, right, yeah, yeah, I can't believe his silly official story. It's so silly and that the that that has to be true, that that's what happened. But like, I think it's the funnier part to me is that like he whatever whatever stage he was at before he went with the Hitler mustache for his friend says, you can't keep that mustache. You look like a peto is what the guy said, right yeah. I just you just know that in Alex's mind when he when he did the whole thing and he took the beard up and he's admiring himself with a mustache. He goes, you know what, I kind of look like Tom Selleck.
Speaker 4: This will work, And then his trainer's like, you look like a creep, and of course you're right. Ruckus. They're having all kinds of fun with this on X using AI and stuff like that. There's a it's a pretty funny comments thread, so I do recommend it for a good laugh at least. But yeah, and then in the spirit of those that would like to see this tweet with regards to this, here comes David Ike. David Ike is always one of my favorite commenters on Alex's posts these days, and he says, for those who like history, a little boy called Alex once claimed to be anti system until his owner, himself owned became US President. Little Alex worked so hard to get his master elected and excused every outrage before promoting his master's agenda for a civil war and destruction of any opposition to create a fully fledged one party state in which his master could be king, just like Curtis Jarvin envisaged. Then little Alex dressed like someone who did the very same eighty five years ago with the Boy from Texas. With that the Boy from Texas had completed his transformation to promote everything he wants claimed to oppose. But little Alex had no shame. He was safe in the knowledge that he's always right the end. David Ike always comes in with the zingers against Alex lately. It's uh, it's been pretty amusing to watch those particular posts.
Speaker 6: You should just discount everything that he says because he believes in reptilians on the dark side of the moon or something crazy.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh well, I mean Pharaoh before I move on to aliens and dark sides of the moon and asteroids.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 4: What do you think about? What do you think about Alex's new look there and presentation? Man? Oh, do we have Pharaoh? We might have lost Pharaoh? Okay, out back? What do you think of that?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: I stopped taking the guy citiusy long long time ago. I think the last time he was serious was they got a little bit off to nine eleven and then it just went down.
Speaker 4: Hell, it went places. It's been a roller coaster ride, that is for sure. All right, Well let's see here, uh share that one so ruckus? Oh great, my browser lost its connections, so that means I'm gonna have to come back to this one, so hopefully you guys can see that. Let me bring this up. What's going on with the outer space stuff? Ruckus? I'm hearing outer space crap?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: What do you got for us? Well?
Speaker 6: I have it on good authority like Reddit and various weird circles on X that dans Yeah, yeah, you know, the usual suspects that apparently, allegedly, all of these distractions, all of the big events, all of the things, the argument over the Epstein files, the thing that happens to poor mister Kirk, all of it is just to keep everybody distracted from this thing. Apparently. I don't even know how you pronounced this. It's like three I slash atlas or whatever. It's this mysterious object. There's this one guy in particular has been going around talking about it Ari Lobe or au Vi Lobe. I forget the guy's name, but you would recognize him if you saw him. It's like a famous astronomer kind of guy running around talking about this. And at first when they started, they've been talking about this for a little while. That's the thing is that they keep talking about this that's been building up and building up, and then it's like we're like really right right about now or very soon, very very soon, that's what it is. I think it's like on October fourth, it's passing so incredibly close to one of our telescopes. We're gonna be able to take a snapshot of this thing. So they've been seeing this story about it, but every time there's like a day goes by or a couple of days, there's a new story like, well, hold the phone. Scientists has just discovered that this thing that we thought was a comment is really this. Oh shoot, now scientists think it might actually be steered and it might be a spaceship. Oh shit, look at that. The news today is this has some weird we just call it an anomaly. This doesn't make sense. We don't know what it's ways thirty three thirty three billion tons. So it's always this weird shit coming out about this object. Everybody's kind of talking about it, in particular inside all the weird circles, all the places where it gets dangerous to start list. So it's like, clearly, I'm like, oh shit, are they doing the alien thing already? They better not be doing the alien thing already. But plenty of alien talk, lots of disclosure stuff at least litel Zondo, guys running around doing shit again, Stephen Greer, all the usual suspects that come out all over the place, all over the place. But again, everybody's being distracted by these other big events, and so they say, well, you know, that's why, because they don't want them to know that aliens are on their way. Okay, but it's something straight out of Independence Day. When you look at all the news stories that they've been building up here, I'm like, oh my god, this isn't going away. They're pretty serious about this. Whatever this is. Who knows where they could go with this. You could come close enough to like, oh shit, all of our communications and our satellites, who knows what they could do with this. But I'm always always concerned and that they're going to do the fake alien invasion shit. But I think it's too early for that. What do you guys think?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still on twenty thirty. It's gonna be twenty thirty when they give us that steaming pile of dog shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Au Vi lobe l Oeb also pointed out that the object's highly unusual trajectory brings it suspiciously close to Jupiter, Mars, and Venus in just over a week from now, three I at lists will come within just one point six seven million miles of yeahs orbit.
Speaker 2: One point six seven million miles.
Speaker 4: Is that like too close? I mean I know that's yeah, Like.
Speaker 2: If you read the story, there is nothing actually about being too close.
Speaker 6: Uh huh, just too close to it. But they're building up the fact that they're going to be able to get a close up photograph of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that that's the whole thing is, Oh, we're going to be able to get a close up photographs and so.
Speaker 6: What if that photograph comes back and it's like something out of like Star Trek or some shit.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying, well, and that's what they're trying to say here is it's basically it's trajectory, and the way it is it might be of from another civilization intentionally pushed it toward the center of the Solar system.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, okay, sounds like science fiction to me.
Speaker 2: I yeah, the whole story just sounds ridiculous. So it's nothing Burger I think.
Speaker 4: Right, I totally agree. But here's the part, uh, here's the alien part. He even says there's still a glimmer of hope that three Eye Atlas was a piece of alien technology intentionally sent to us. If the high Rise camera were to conclude that the object's core is larger than three point one miles, then an alien associated with the interstellar mass reservoir of rocky material will be untenable. Okay. He goes on to say that three Eye Atlas an unusually massive comment with an unusual chemical compound on an unusually rare trajectory or alien in trajectory question mark. In both cases, the object could shed CO two and H two o ices from material that collected on its frozen surface as it plowed through interplanetary and interstellar space. Wow, that's a mouthful, boy. They really uh stretching our imaginations here with this one. Guys, sounds like.
Speaker 2: To be honest.
Speaker 4: So again, everything fake and gay pretty much, especially when it comes to space. Is that what you're saying, Pharaoh?
Speaker 2: It's just like, I don't know, man, it's just ridiculous. I mean, I think that their biggest thing right now is they want to be able to get on some of those interstellar objects and start mining them, right because for for for rare minerals. I think that was one of the US government missions.
Speaker 4: You think they can really do that. That sounds like bull honky to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's what they are trying. I'm just saying, yeah, well, we're gonna just cowboy ride that thing, and I was just gonna like take some minerals out of it.
Speaker 4: They can't even prove to me that they actually went to the Moon. So they're gonna do some like like Hollywood ship. They're gonna send someone through the van the Van Pelt Belt and give you know, they're not gonna get cancer or anything with all that radiation. Then they're gonna latch onto that thing. How fast is it going? How many one point six million miles off of Mars's orbit? I'm sure Elon could set something up where they could, you know, just land on there, no problem, right, and mind some ships.
Speaker 2: What's the name of that Lift Tyler movie?
Speaker 4: Which one I'm getting I'm getting againting, yeah, yeah, there's a there they redid. They rehashed that plot recently too. I can't remember the name of the Turd movie, but it was another one where it's like, oh, there's you know, some celestial object heading toward Earth and we're all gonna die unless these you know, brave astronauts can get up there and you know launch this miss end of the site. I don't even remember. The plot was so stupid. They're all stupid. Ice is from material? Okay, cool? So more throwaway news, more fake news, more garbage. This was pinned by Victor Tangerman over at futurism dot com. We'll link it on the show page.
Speaker 6: I just I sent you that as one example. I'm telling you this is literally like all over the fucking news. So this is not like one of those weird this is just in the weird circles was being I was having fun with that, but this was all it was. It got big. NASA has had to come out and do official statements and debunk the theory that this could possibly have anything to do with aliens. Oh that's always comforting too, right, Like what the so again to me? With the world as it is right now and all about we can't tell the difference between what's real and what's fake, and all we're gonna know. They've been building up. I see the build up about this date coming up where work They're gonna have this once in a lifetime opportunity to photograph this mysterious object that is gets more and more mysterious or as we go, and that in and of itself is just a red flag to me. It's just ruckaus spider sense. I'm not saying that they're going to do the alien disclosure shit, but they could show whatever they want to show is my problem. And so they could literally if they wanted to, whoever they are, they could say, wow, we just took a photo of this. Guys, you're not gonna believe it, but look it's a UFO. Look there's two aliens coming with piece. They're holding signs that say we love you President Trump. I'm being funny, but I'm not because they could literally show us anything. There are some folks out there who believe that that's what NASA does already. But anyways, they could say that this came from here's what it is, and who the fuck knows what that's going to be. But regardless of that, maybe they can't get a good picture. Maybe they could stay a oh, we're having trouble with something, and we're going to keep having trouble. This is why we got to pump more money into this black opper, you know, throw more money into solving a problem that they're going to create and or take advantage of. Also, you know, then again it could be some crazy doomsday scenario shit that they just want to keep on the hushy hush, Because what's another thing we see all the time with these movies, and what do we know? That the government's the continuity of governance thing. They're ready to go underground. They've been preparing for something what we don't know. You never know, and who knows what that what looks like? But maybe it would looks something like this, who know, who the hell knows. I'm just having fun just thinking about.
Speaker 4: Goofing just you know, space alien goofen. It's no big deal, right, I'm.
Speaker 6: Not saying it's aliens. It's definitely not aliens.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, Todd, again with the ripping comments here, Thanks Todd. U as gay as rapture predictions? Have you guys seen the rapture predictions this day?
Speaker 6: I missed the rapture imagine that's good. Yeah, all missed it. We're all still here.
Speaker 4: There's a there's a date put on it. I can't remember what the date is because honestly, please missed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it already happened.
Speaker 2: M M. I saw.
Speaker 4: The funniest thing I saw about the Rapture was someone. I didn't bookmark it because I just thought it was too weird and wacky. I wasn't even gonna bring it up tonight, but since Todd asked my favorite one. I was talking with one of our friends on i G Chat today and we were talking about all this rapture stuff going on, and I was like, dude, did you see the people that were looking to punk everybody in their town? There were these people that were talking. I don't know if they actually did this. It may have just been a wild idea that that I heard about somehow on the doom scroll, but someone was saying, We're gonna get a whole bunch of like mannequins or like blow up dolls and fill them with helium and like put you know, various clothes on all of them and just release, like, you know, a whole buttload of them at once in town, so that everybody in town will just be walking around bummed out. Like, Oh, I guess you know, I guess I didn't get raptured. I wonder what happens now is this limb from a movie, right, I love it though. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So there's rapture talk going around, which I'm not surprised by, you know, because you look at the memorial service for Charlie Kirk and you look at just sort of the general talking points that you hear from Trump and most people in Trump's cabinet. There's just this like extra dash of evangelical fire being stuck on everything. There's like this this religion sauce just being like poured upon the entire thing. And it just makes me think, like, Okay, I get that there's a large Christian base here for MAGA, for GOP and all that, but it almost feels like it's being done at a time, an inappropriate time and place, like it's being that itself is being sort of rehitched to right wing politics after years of it being you know, having gone too far the satanic panic in the eighties and then kind of walking it back a little bit like up you know, to Obama years, and then by the time you get to the Obama years, it's really kind of not a talking point amongst the Republicans, and then it's kind of slowly been coming back but now after Charlie Kirk, even before Charlie Kirk like leading into this, like from campaign time leading up to where we are now, but it feels like just there's this extra uh Jesus sauce being dumped into the politics right now, and it mixed it. Just My thought was like, well, this is really taking a lot of people who are internalizing the narrative about Charlie Kirk and pushing them to rely more on faith than on truth. Not that there's something wrong with relying on faith, but relying on faith when those that are asking you for it are psyopers and liars and politicians that have been bought off. I have a problem with that.
Speaker 6: Because it's not faith that you're there is fake.
Speaker 1: This is it.
Speaker 6: It's not organic. This is not what an actual organic movement of a society who says, oh, we've suddenly found God looks like this is a circus show. This was blasphemous to most true believers. In my personal opinion, I don't want to speak for anybody out there, but the thing is, it's just it's absolutely ridiculous. And you're right, the timing and the placement of it, this is all not going to end well, and at the end of the day, after everything is set and done, and perhaps especially when the pendulum has shifted to the other side again, which is inevitable. Ultimately, anybody associated with any flavor of Jesus sauce is going to be like seriously viewed as the bad guy and gal So there's always that to consider. So joy it now, we'll at last. But again, I don't believe that it's truly organic. Instead, it truly feels to me like it's got to the air, the feel of some sort of badly rushed B movie level where we're meant to look organic when indeed it is not. It's very much what I refer to as false light Christianity, the message just being pushed forward, the smiley Joel Osmond kind of like, hey, everything's great, and then it's always usually accompanied by the hey, by the way, everything's great, and did you meet our best friend over here? Israel? We love Israel. Everything's great. You want to know why, because you know the Bible says so because of what Ted Cruz talks about, which is absolutely garbage nonsense. But anyway, that's a story for another day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, three thousand years ago, it was promised.
Speaker 6: So you know there's that promises made, promises kept.
Speaker 4: That's right, campaign promises, Bible promises. I mean, this is America. We got everything you need.
Speaker 6: This is the Promised Land.
Speaker 4: See that's right.
Speaker 6: Oh wait a minute, I don't think that's what they meant when they said that that they.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, oops, promised to whom.
Speaker 6: The Promised Land is not a country? Uh huh regardless. Yeah, but they did call it. What did they call this place? Before this country was the created? But before right as it was discovered? What was it all? That's right, it was called the New World.
Speaker 4: I guess we just needed some order, right, we just need to get some order going over here.
Speaker 6: We're working on it. We're working on it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, we are. We're working on it hard, all right. So yeah, it's an interesting comment from a bubb Scatt. Sam Tripley had a guest on that made the case for NASA being the master intel agency that sits a top CIA, M I six, et cetera. Makes perfect sense. They send up experimental weather balloons that surveil.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I missed that episode, but I have heard that theory before, and I mean, why else was Berner von Braun moved over there. You know, there's some a lot of questionable questions that need.
Speaker 6: To be It's a very fishy, fishy, fishy fishy thing. So yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I mean, and if that's the truth, then it really begs some more questions about the nature of SpaceX, about Tesla, about whatever Bezos's you know, Penis Rocket is and that company's called. It's just like, well, okay, if you the premiere Intel agency, what are you guys working on. If you're gonna have all these corporate dudes, you know, sending pieces of junk out into space and promising us they're gonna take us to Mars, well you sit around and tell us we're gonna need that. I'm still trying to figure out why we need to go to Mars, but whatever, so.
Speaker 6: We can hop on board and hid hitchhike off of the three I slash atlass. Right, let make sure you're wearing I'm not gonna near right.
Speaker 4: Well, at this rate, it's more likely going to be a work camp, right, like the Space work camp. They'll be sending all the people in those UK prisons who did mean tweets and memes and stuff like that, they'll be sending them on a Atlas rocket or something like that to go to Mars, and then from there they will have to climb aboard a ship that will meet the speed of the comment right three I whatever it is, and them off on there so they can do some mining, some high speed mining. That'll set you straight.
Speaker 6: Thre this three iye slash Atlas will not do. It needs a nickname. Come on, get together, isn't.
Speaker 4: That isn't that already Elon's robots name or some crap like that. I mean, this has taken minus the three I.
Speaker 6: Of course, that's a good catch. Good catch.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, Elon says there's gonna be like like one hundred and sixty million of those in American homes in the next five years or something. I don't have the numbers right and going for memory, but he made some bold claims about that, similar to the ones he made about the robots that sow the neuralink into your brain.
Speaker 2: Apparently, like right twingers now believe that Elon must converted to Christianity, and they found.
Speaker 4: God, oh yeah, drooling over that concept. And the other thing I saw them drooling over, dude, was him sitting down next to Trump. I saw so many dawn ink counts. Just oh, it made my day. Elon the Trump. If Charlie Kirk has brought back together, I'm just like, shut.
Speaker 2: Up, stop it stop if they ever broke up, I.
Speaker 4: Know, stop it.
Speaker 6: Like you don't like they're a celebrity couple.
Speaker 4: I know, right, jeez, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Okay, I did see that picture of them sitting next to each other, both doing their their nice fancy little maisonic little.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, how's it going, missed? What's up mister Trump? All right? Okay, Well, maybe mister Trump would argue with us about him not accomplishing anything in light of this one. Let's see, is this nothing burger? What do we got going here? I'm just learning about this before the show.
Speaker 11: Welcome back Breaking right now tonight, a major update to a story we brought to you earlier in the hour. A grand jury is just handed down an indictment for former FBI director James Comey. The Justice Department accuses me of lying to Congress while under oath back in twenty twenty. Let's bring in David's fine with all the breaking details.
Speaker 2: David, what can you tell us?
Speaker 9: Well, Jillian, We are waiting to get the actual details of the indictment. We're just hold that told that an indictment has been handed up against the former FBI director, James Comy. So I don't want to speculate on the actual charges yet until I see the paper in hand. That's the only responsible thing to do. But we know that James Comy, the former FBI director, has been indicted. We're waiting to see, uh, if there's any sort of comment from the Justice Department.
Speaker 4: All right, So we got basically nothing other than a headline saying that Comy is being indicted. So I guess we are, unless you know, maybe that came out earlier today and there's an update on it. But I don't have an update.
Speaker 6: If there is one going to prison justice, they're.
Speaker 4: Gonna lock him up? No never, man, Okay, are they going to put him in They're gonna put him in the J sixku leg It means he got some paperwork and he's got to go talk to his lawyer and probably has to go talk to some legal people. But I don't know, man.
Speaker 6: But oh wait, that doesn't mean that they're going to put him behind bars. I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean too, I guess we're gonna have to wait and find out. I mean, I can see the It sounds ridiculous to me because if you were really gonna go after James Komi for various things that he was involved in, it wouldn't just be him, right like the discovery process in that would reach outward at least several hops to everybody associated with him. And I just have a hard time believing that we're actually looking at something like that. So I'll just wait and see, I suppose. But it sounds like more dog and pony shows.
Speaker 6: Is it just me? Or does it appear like that the administration's Republican versus Democrat a lot like CIA versus FBI.
Speaker 4: Or something like that. Right, Like, there is a very clear theatrical tit for tat going on here, very scripty, very scripty feeling. I don't know. I have a hard time believing that these.
Speaker 6: Massations gene when you all hits Alex Jones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we don't have mean gene anymore, unfortunately, so we get the t MoU version. Apparently we get that gene. Yeah, rest in peace, actual mean gene. All right, let's see here, Well, moving on swiftly. Let's talk about Google for a second here. Uh, Google admits censorship under Biden, promises to end bands of YouTube accounts of thousands of Americans censored for political speech. Very interesting. I'm not gonna get into the weeds on that. I think the headline levels probably enough. We'll put some reference links on tonight's show page.
Speaker 6: Which quite a headline too, by the way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, our show page will be available right there. There's our website on the screen, Alternate Current Radio dot com for those of you audio listeners. But I it's like, really, guys, it's a little late for that. But okay, it's still noted. But can we be a little more thorough about this? I mean, would it? If we're gonna admit that this kind of stuff happened, can we not like roll back all of it? Like, can we not go back to twenty seventeen when the Google ad apocalypse happened and the Google d ranking happened. You know, we and some of our colleagues lost like eighty percent of our web traffic and were not available in search results anymore after that, and were cut off from the tiny pounds and pence that we were making back then you know, so if Google as a whole is recognizing that censorship under Biden happened, well what about all the other waves of censorship and some of the waves of censorship that Google itself did before. You know, COVID nineteen became a politicized topic because they're talking about COVID nineteen and elections right as the main things that they used to censor people or stop people's accounts. Right Like we and many of other people out there got medical misinformation tags on some of our stuff, had videos removed, had to just leave YouTube and go just broadcast on other platforms for a really long time. So why not walk it all the way back to where this started and be honest with us that, hey, these were political decisions that were made. We were liaising with XYZ, you know, political operatives and law enforcement and intelligence operatives and people from the Atlantic Council and whatnot. If this all sounds new to you, this this all came out in the Twitter files for Twitter one point zero after Elon took over, and that was actually it was a lot of material, but it was actually a small corner of the Internet where we had some light shone about how this works. And lo and behold, we were correct about how it works. There's visibility filtering, shadow banning, there's freedom of speech but not freedom of reach in Elon's Twitter, all this kind of stuff. And on top of that, you've got these overarching policy boards, right like what is it in Europe? Is like Encore or something like that. Canada has their own thing. They tried to have a similar thing here in the United States. They're still pushing for these things, things that make the Internet a place that is not a place of free speech. So yeah, yeah, Mike Ben's did do some good work on the censorship regime, absolutely, him and a few others. So I don't know, YouTube, how's this work? How does it work? Can we put up our old videos that we weren't able to put up in twenty twenty one?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Like should I repost those? At what point does my shadow banning disappear? At what point do we get our old Twitter handles back? I mean, I have so many questions about it, Ruckus, But I don't know. Do you think it's good news or is this just sort of a puff piece? Is it going to change anything?
Speaker 6: It's certainly a hot button issue, and or there's something about it. That's significant because trolls on all sides of the issue came out rather quickly to make their cases about how they felt about this. But it seems to me, my general takeaway from an observation of some of the other content creators out there and the comments in particular that were attached to them, I don't know there there there seems to be an argument to be made. I don't know. You tell me that YouTube only decided again with the political it's the political ship, it's the it's they kept to politicize everything. Hey, I said it right this time politicized. I just can't say politicization. There, I did it. Holy moully. That's great. YouTube is trying to gain favor with the Trump administration because they're in some hot water over some stuff, so that they feel if we're willing to throw Biden, the other guy, the other team under the bus, that might make us look good with the new guy. So there's a lot of that kind of discussion. There's a case to be made with that. It's just absolutely shocking to me that what's the first part of the headline that you flashed is that YouTube admits censorship under Biden administration. So it's like it's like it's September twenty twenty five, and after all of that stuff that you were talking about, the Twitter files and all of the news reports and all of the committees and the hearings that were going on up in the Capitol Hill, all of this stuff, all of the things, all of that, you're telling me, oh, now, now now the mother efforts come out and actually even just admit it. And that's where we're at with this. And this is like, dude, shit moves slow, to say the least, and no, not nearly enough. These people need to have all of their content return immediately. Our friend media Bear shout out to media Bear out there has got some of his stuff return, But then he's also tracking the ones that have not been allowed to put back on, in particular his parody songs that he makes, that a lot of them were removed for medical misinformation purposes, but some of them is because like the artist who makes the original song doesn't like what they're doing with the music. I guess stuff like that. So there's lots of other things to consider when it comes to the censorship on YouTube. And it may seem like, oh, this is a giant win when this current you know, under this kind of administration, there's a lot of these these things feel like wins, But then it's always a carrot and a stick. And I think the stick that's going to come is that they're they're going to come down a little bit harder on some other conversations about certain things because well, look what the current administration is willing to do right now. So oh wow, this sucks that we had to censor people, but it wasn't our fault. We really would never do that. Oh my god, we're Google, We're big tech. We love you, we love you, we're your heroes. We're to be idolized. We're billionaires.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 6: No, we only did it because of the other, because of Biden. The government forced us to do it. Our hands are tied. Well, this card administration is doing something similar in some other instances of putting pressure in places that it shouldn't, places it doesn't belong, like in the media, and we see people who are allegedly quitting or getting fired or having their shows canceled over a foremost censorship. Oh my, look at that, Like, I don't know who this guy was. Somebody Jimmy, Jimmy something I don't know. You see where I'm going with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, dude. No, it's it's a little late, you know, it's a little late in the game, and it's almost insult to injury to see that headline. I'll just say for myself personally, I feel like that is insult to injury to see that headline. I would I would have preferred an email to one of my Google accounts perhaps that said, you know, hey, it looks like you were caught up. We just you know, we're making some policy changes here. Looks like you were caught up in this whole demonetization thing in twenty seventeen. Looks like you were de ranked in twenty eighteen. Looks like your web website was you know, shadow band in twenty eighteen. Looks like in twenty twenty, you know, you were basically kicked off the platform on this date for this video. You got a you know, a strike for medical misinformation whatnot. Like I would appreciate something like that. You guys own crazy AI over there at Google, right, I'm sure you don't have to do that by hand. You'd be very easy to you know, have your little genesis. Go in there and generate a personalized report like that for someone like me and let me know exactly what happened and tell me you're sorry, and you know, drag me back into the Creator program whatever, throw me a bonus, ensure that you know, you know, and on top of that, make the terms and conditions followable, legible, readable, not nebulous, not totally bogus. All right, Mystical Pharaoh, I know you got to get out of here, man, so I'm gonna throw it over to you for any save rounds or final thoughts that you might have tonight. I'm really glad you're able to be here. What you got for us on the way out?
Speaker 2: Oh, thanks for having me, and sorry I have to drop. I'm just pretty exhausted today, so thanks for having me and I'll see you guys next week.
Speaker 4: All right, man, we'll look forward to it. Thanks again for joining us tonight. That's Mystical Pharaoh. Everybody. You can follow him on x there's his handle right there at Mystical Pharaoh. Yeah. So again, I'm waiting on that email. See if I get it.
Speaker 6: We'll see if didn't, you didn't get a personal apology.
Speaker 4: Husher no, I got nothing, per usual.
Speaker 6: I guess how did you find out about this? Oh through the news?
Speaker 4: Weird? Yeah, I had to read about it on x you know.
Speaker 6: You know what I had to read about it just recently was how how my information and data may have been compromised five years ago. But I just got the email like yesterday.
Speaker 4: Gee, thanks guys, be sure and change your password for it's too late.
Speaker 6: I kept trying to remember who it was. Oh, for the life of me, I can't be true. Story y. I got an email and they're like, you should change your password immediately, and then they and they go into this long diatribe in this story about a breach that took place in like I think it was. Actually it was twenty twenty one, so four years ago. I'm just like wow, and now you're telling.
Speaker 4: Me great, thanks for the notification guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Yeah man, yeah it is. Let me give a couple of shout outs right here. A big shout out to Creative Accidents for chipping into the swear jar a couple of times recently. I want to give a shout out to william S. Thank you, William It was very nice of you tipping the swear jar there. Kathleen, thank you. Let's see here. Who else do we have all our patrons over at Patreon, Thank you very much. Creative accidents again, let's see here. Brian S. Thank you so much for that tip last month. Who else do we got Eileen? Thank you very much, John K. Thank you very much. Roy S. You the man. Let's see what else do we got here? That takes us back to there's another one from Kathleen. Yeah, that takes us back a couple months right there. And then we also had a note from John M. Thank you for the note there, John, And there was someone that dropped something in our crypto wallet. Two. I don't have your name at hand, but thank you very much. Haven't done shout outs Thorrow shout outs for a while. I'm sure I probably missed someone. B Mac also, B Mac, thank you very much. And if I missed anyone, I apologize. But I just wanted to shout people out by name there who've supported us in the last couple months. As we ramp up to moving our podcast platform for the audio side over to Podbean, you'll be able to find us on Podbean real soon. We're already there, actually, but We're going to officially make that our prime platform very soon. Here. Thanks to everybody that put in on that, listeners and viewers. We really appreciate the support. This has been for over ten years now a listener and self funded listener viewer slash self funded endeavor. So all of us here in the boiler Room and Alternate Current Radio appreciate you. Those of you that kick in. If anybody's bought me merch lately, thank you. We need to update that, Ruckus and I were talking about that recently. We need to update our merch store a little bit. But yeah, there's always that too as a means to support the show. Love seeing people walking around wearing their boiler Room shirts and all that good stuff. All right, Ruckus, what have we got left tonight? What else is big on our list?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: Kimmel, All right, Kimmel came back now, Disney says they want.
Speaker 6: To They came back the very next day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Disney now says we want to script a full script from him every day. We're gonna Disney's gonna make sure that, Jimmy, what are you talking about? Like Disney, Like, why did they even this whole thing? This is not about to me, this is not about Jimmy Kimmel. It's not about Disney. It's about the administration. It's about the government. Because before what we saw in the Biden administration, you know, dove tailing off what we were just talking about, we saw the Biden administration using federal law enforcement, using the ADL, using other non governmental organizations, which is stupid because they're very governmental, Using the Atlantic Council, which is an arm of NATO, Using the college system. We've even had college professors weaponize whatever resources they have against us. Here at Alternate Current Radio in twenty first century wire dot com attacked by one professor Kates. I forget what university she was from. I think it was Pacific Northwest or I don't know, something like that. Maybe not sure, don't care. Got put on all these lists and whatnot. So we had a government that was censoring people using those entities that I just laid out. Now this government they want to use the FCC to censor people. It's not like Donald Trump got Jimmy Kimmel fired. It's not like people that were pissed off on X got Jimmy Kimmel fired. It's not like he was fired at all. He was suspended for like a weekend or some crap like that. But it was the FCC calling the parent company of his show. So tell me how that's different. How is it different to have a government that wields social media companies against people versus a government that uses government entities to censor people. Is there a difference?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: Sure, this this this, this one's on my team. The other guy was on the other guy's team. There's huge different.
Speaker 4: There, you have it, I win.
Speaker 6: You listen, very very well, very well said there has Sure. I don't want to add or take anything away from that, because that's the problem. This is, this is what we're freaking talking about. So if you're new here, if you're net this whole concept there it is in a nutshell why this two party political politics football game is garbage, nonsense and and and sometime can just be absolutely ridiculously dangerous when you start setting precedents that again, put the shoe on the other foot. Wait until the pendulum swing. Would you like it if the other guy who's on the other team that you don't like did this? No, So why I get why is it effing okay when the guy that you do like, does it locause they're doing it to the other team, Like the how are you any different than the other team? Oh shit, there's the problem there, it is. There is ultimately, at the end of the day, no difference whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And like, like I'm supposed to believe that that Kimmel wasn't already reading a script that was completely blessed and approved by Disney in the first place. Come on, I mean, how is that even a check that's not supposed to make me feeling that it's.
Speaker 6: Not a kidder? So that guy was a giant bag and deserves to be fired. I'm just saying that's my own personal opinion. Send your hate mail to Ruckus at Alternatecurrent Radio dot com feel free.
Speaker 4: He deserves to lose his job because he's losing viewers right Like, he's paid like an apex media person, and he gets a tiny little audience, just like CNN gets this small sliver of smooth brained idiots that watch that show and think they're getting some sort of news or comedy out of it. Come on, get out of here. The reason he should be off air is because he sucks. You suck, Jimmy Kimmel. That's why you should be off air, your poser and everybody. He knows that you're hemorrhaging views. I mean, we're over here. Shadow Band probably get more views live than he does.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm wondering, like, let's just start watching, so check on some of these shows that have terrible ratings, and we'll see if this becomes a trend. Next thing, you know, like the view comes out and makes some sort of hot comments that it's just too hot. Oh wow. Now you never know, if we start seeing that, if we start noticing a pattern here, we might be onto something. This could be like, oh, this is a perfect excuse for them to bail out on these failing programs that like you're pointing out here, like literally nobody watches. And then you know, they could just have him do something really quote unquote air quotes here for the listeners only controversial. You know, they'll they'll spin up in the media and out of control. For what twenty twenty four hours are We've been at a twenty four hour news cycle anymore, hesher? Is it more like a ten, ten to twelve hour What is everybody's attention span anymore? I don't know. I already forgot what I'm talking about because my attention spans five seconds. Things like freaking TikTok.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 6: But seriously, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, No, the collective ADHD that we're getting from the doom scroll is staggering. I mean, even when you know what you're trying to defend yourself against. If you're in there, it's it's freaky. It's freak show.
Speaker 6: But also, I mean, not only to pay attention to the losers, we need to also need to also pay attention to the winners. Like we were discussing the story, the argument or the TikTok I mean not tilan all and TikTok. But like at the end of the day, I was curious, is this going to be like reducing the sales a tail and all? Well, when when something goes down, this is a balance, it's a teeter totter. Does that mean that something else is going to benefit and be the winner of this like for a little while, or we're going to see a rise of a competitor like Beayer bears like the benefit looking to some research into the background of a Bayer That's that's a fun one. Anyways, you see what I'm saying. There's always a winner and a loser. But you know, again, what's the difference here? I don't I don't see a difference.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bayer the the recent winner of a certain property known as Monsanto, a little company you may have heard of called Monsanto. They're they're under Bayer these days. I mean, that's kind of a big purchase, isn't it. Yeah, so genetically modified stuff, hey Bear, who knows many? Maybe Jay and Jay have a already have an alternative product. You know, maybe that's like one of those bud light things where they're willing to sort of sacrifice something on the altar of social media just to see what happens and got some kind of safety net.
Speaker 6: You know, you know who the winner is in this case.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: As as the old media, this is something we've been discussing for quiet a while now. Actually I think about it, it's it's it's the new media. It's the you are the media, it's X, it's Twitter, it's the new I mean in that in that instance that this is different than the politics where the pendulum has shifted. This is something that you know, we've been tracking for a little while, and I discussed on My Daily Ruckus is that, like X, the social media is the TikTokers, the influencers, these how people like the Tucker Carlson and the Candice Owen has moved away from the mainstream media outlets and became the podcasters and doing their own things right, all of them, a lot of them. Actually, when you look at the list, you're like, holy crap, everybody's got a podcast. And now the politicians are doing the exact same thing. This is the new They are all the new gatekeepers. It's like it's the same game sometimes the same players, but they completely uprooted and changed to a different location, like a whole nother stadium, on a on a giant weird comet flying around the Mars. But it's the same shit. And look the guy who like you are the media jumping off the stage. That's why I love how Patrick Kennington all this shows that on Sunday Wire and his other programs when he's bringing this stuff up Elon Musk acting all goofy, jumping on the stage and he's showing off his dad Bob Belly with a silly Texas belt buckle thing. Whatever, what a goofball? Yeah, yeah, that guy's probably gonna run for president or something.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't I do not have a shiny happy feel about the next administration, the one after that, the one after that, the one after that. Like if we get that many more administrations out of this failing republic, I am I'm shaking in my bed.
Speaker 6: I feel that way about like the last five or six of them.
Speaker 4: Dude, yeah, I know. And it just gets worse though as time goes on. It's just like as the the context of psyops and events roll in with each one, it's like, oh my god, where are we going time?
Speaker 6: At least we get nice videos that are produced slickly, like Hollywood style from the White House and other government agencies. I hope they're not spending a lot of money on that, That's all I gotta.
Speaker 4: Say, Oh they are, you know. And at least we get to question everything now, like is this even a real? Clip? Was Vo three used for this clip? Was GPT used for this clip? Like the just the whole reality phase now is out of phase?
Speaker 6: This is even real? Is that a real tornado behind me? Oh?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Is this really the rapture? Or are those mannequins full of helium? Did I get left behind. Oh crap, did we all die in twenty twenty and we're stuck in some sort of political limbo now matrix.
Speaker 6: They gassed everybody and while we were unconscious, they put us inside the machines.
Speaker 4: Whitebird says govern us Harder Daddy knew some booty gig twenty twenty eight. Stop it, Stop that right now, for it, don't.
Speaker 6: People are already talking about a I've seen some headlines. There are some people musing, is AOC gonna run for president? Yeah, like that one. They're Whitebird, right?
Speaker 4: Is it gonna be AOC versus Erica Kirk?
Speaker 6: Oh jeez, there you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw a lot of people that, for some strange reason of all the weird, cringey things that that thing was, and I watched a vast majority of it. I pretty much caught.
Speaker 4: All of the all nine hours of the I rewound and.
Speaker 6: Went to like the actual speakers and listened to them on like two x speed, and then I like four x speed in between the speakers. So I made it through the whole thing pretty quickly, actually, and I listened to just the kind of the important key speakers that I wanted to listen to that I felt were I was like, well, I better pay attention to this or try to hear this real quick. But the whole thing was just so so gimmicky, so circus like. It was just ridiculous. It was over the top ridiculous. The only thing that stood out to me that I found interesting and well, I'm kind of glad I saw that was the Tucker Carlson bit. Was interesting. What he tried to do, I think he kind of failed. It was a little cringey too on his part. One thing I'll say that I was observing is like, why did they had They had like multiple podiums, and it seemed like the best majority of the lower the lower tier speakers were just out in the open, But then when some of the larger peeps came out, they went specifically behind this bulletproof glass protected podium. But the thing is like, even as high level as a guest, who chose to go behind that podium? And I know Tucker Carlson was probably allowed to go behind that podium if he chose. I don't know if all anyone on the stage was allowed to just go behind that podium, but I suppose I surmised that it was exclusively for certain level, certain types of speakers. But he because they directed him to that one. I think, if I'm not staken, and they put the light on in there, he chose to walk. I think he caught everybody off guard. I think Tucker Carlson chose to not go behind the bulletprof proof podium, but I need to prove that, but I'm pretty sure. But anyways, that's not my point. The point is that what he said was kind of cringey. But anyone who went behind the podium anyways, did not do so right away, like was not protected, was not rushed. They went and stood yeah, off the side, and yeah, they just stood there like like chest out trump like you know, like and waiting forever during like a song or what. He was just out in the open. The people are just out there. What's the point of this stupid podium. It's just all it was all theater. I mean, it's just the whole thing was And that just added more to this element of theater that that thing was not there to actually protect anybody. It was just there for show, you know what I mean. It was just the silliest thing that I ever saw. And then Erica Kirk so she did the the I love you symbole thing.
Speaker 4: Everybody was like, it's the devil sign.
Speaker 6: A buch of weirdos went out there trying to commit to this day. So I'll just strowing up devil horns. I'm like, dude, it's twenty twenty five, we have the Internet, you have YouTube. I think by now you can figure this out people, But no, oh no, you know, like, what are you doing muddying the waters? Over All this stuff, it's so silly to me, just adds more to the theatrical garbage nonsense that the entire thing truly was.
Speaker 4: It's almost like no one cares about what actually happened.
Speaker 6: It's almost like, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: It's almost like there are no f's given, zero like Zulu foxtrot, just nothing. You know, let's have a let's have a revival slash political rally and call it a memorial for this guy. Really, you're you're registering voters out front. I mean, he's probably I can't speak for him, he's probably the one guy that would be okay with that and her les, so you know whatever, but it just it felt odd and tasteless to me personally. And you know, I've been around grieving widows and widowers before, so I've never seen one handle that news the way Erica Kirk has. But you know, I guess he was Superman and he had bullets or you know, bullets would bounce off his bones and stick under his skin. And so maybe she's superwoman and she grieves in different ways. Everyone grieves in different ways. I understand that. But anyway, she's gonna be on Turning Point USA tomorrow, So if you're interested in seeing her in a long form outside of all the pomp and circumstance of what has happened, we're gonna all have that opportunity tomorrow. That'll be on Real America's Voice at noon Eastern. I believe she'll be sitting down in his chair with members of his team and guests. I assume probably maybe some of our politicians that we elected will we'll be there. I don't know, but it's going to be interesting to see what she has to say. And I'm particular, yeah, bring your tissues, so it's gonna be a tear jerker everybody. I'm particularly interested to see what theories that she wants to squash because I think that there could be some revelatory material there if she tells us, hey, don't be looking over here in this direction. You're being misled over here. I really want to know, like, where's she going to go with this? Is it going to be straight down the government line? I mean my assumption is going to be straight down the government line, Trantifa sort of thing. The left is awful. Everything you've been told is above board? Or does she have questions? You know, I'm curious. I'm probably gonna watch it just because I'm curious about those aspects. And she's gonna be the CEO of this thing now, and there's a lot of speculation about what the turning point USA audience wants it to be moving forward, and will it look like something that's run by Ben Shapiro or will it look like something that you know, Charlie Kirk would be proud of considering some of his changing viewpoints. If you know, all that was a thing, you would think that his wife would know more better than anyone his thoughts on the geopolitical aspects to concern Israel. So I'm going to be tuning in to check that out. And I got I hope there's no fireworks please, no more fireworks rock show. You're not a WWE.
Speaker 6: You're right, I'll be counting how many fingers she has.
Speaker 4: If she's even real? Is this an AI recce, a hologram fembo or what.
Speaker 6: Oh they're are doing a hologram stan Lee by the way. Anyways, that's another story I'm gonna I'm I'm gonna take. I'm gonna flip the coin and Atlanta the other side I'm gonna go with. Is she what I'm gonna pay attention to is how much further, because this is what I think I'm really leaning towards. How much further is she taking this whole she's taking the mantle of she wants to bring this country back to like spirituality, to religion, to Christ with that whole theme of that thing, Well, we'll see. I don't think she's the right person for it, to be honest with you. She she just does not throw out the the the authentic vibe to me. And I wish she'd I wish she did, I really do, But I just I don't know. It's just something there's something off. There's something off about it, something off about her, something off about the whole thing. So but we'll see. But I think she really imagines her fancies herself as some sort of like like spiritual leader character, and I think that that's the mantle that she would probably be interested in picking up with the Kirk thing. But we'll see, we'll see where this goes. As long as she doesn't this accidently. You know, when she goes to shave or beard, the cat knucks her arm. Next thing, you know, she's got a little tiny mustache. Will be okay.
Speaker 4: Creative accident says it was like a Joel Olstein production, right, Yeah, like a like a tech launch or Joel Olstein sort of thing. And yeah, I think you're right, Ruckus. I'm expecting to have to sit through a lot of that spiritual stuff. I think that she will if she continues the way she has been. There'll be entire segments about that aspect. Which again it's like, Okay, that was Charlie's thing. Cool, right on. People vibe with that in a way or they don't, But that wasn't the point of what he was doing, right. The point was more constitutional. At least that's in my assessment. Not that I watched all of his stuff or anything like that, but I've seen enough of it over the years, at least for me. And maybe that's just a confirmation biased thing for me, because that's I'm more interested than that when it comes to politics.
Speaker 6: But I know what they're gonna do. I figured it out already. It's a combination of some comments that I've already made. I'm not sure if I've voiced them on air yet, but maybe I did. I think Ai Ai Charlie Kirk. I think we're gonna get Ai Charlie Kirk. And they could do they could do the whole thing. They could run the hell we already said a hologram they shit, They could have all they could have him doing the whole thing. They can still do the whole thing, and that's that. It could be gimmicky and cool and fun and the kids will love it, right, Like, Hey, you can still come up here and debate with Ai, because he's like an AI chat GPT version of Charlie Kirk, and you can still get up there and do the thing and debate with him as if he was still there. I think I'm onto something. And you know, look what Janice and Janice McAfee did and the whole Sean McAfee thing. He's got an AI out there, right, can interact and talk to John McAfee on his Twitter account. You're not really talking to John, You're talking to an AI recreation that that has an eerily close semblance to the real real thing other something say, oh, well, yeah, there's lots of conspirats theories there. I'm not buying it, but but is it. I have been, you know, using a lot of AI and these things, I mean ship they can feel and I mean we talked about this this notebook LM thing that you and I have been looking at are using. I use at Hasher. I don't know if you touched it or not, but you can feed your own sources into these things, and then you are interacting with just those sources. You know, I could see so I can see them doing something like this, and you throwing the hologram technology and you know, and and there you go, like nobody skips a beat, and he still doing this thing, and Erica's the face and the name behind the thing, and life moves on, right.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're not far from those days. I just hope you know when something like that happens, that you know it's they're honest about it. But I mean, we've already seen so many deep fakes. It's like, I would not expect it. I wouldn't expect any honesty when it comes to deep fakes and stuff like that. But for someone like him, where everybody's like, oh, that dude's dead, you know, they're going to have to sell that concept to the public. So that will probably live or die if they were going to do that based on if they can hold an audience or not, you know, or what this audience is going to turn into. This this could turn into an audience that purges a lot of his younger fans. You know what if what I'm concerned about, which you know, frankly, would be for her to come on and say stop talking about net and Yahoo, stop talking about Israel. It's not that that they're going to lose, you know, without having a vested you know, fuck to give about the actual answer there, because I know I'm never gonna get it, but they're going to lose a massive portion of their gen Z audience. And and turning point, USA's whole, the whole you know, point of it was to bring the gen Z audience into the political conversation. And I don't know, you know, if they knew what kind of can of worms they were opening there. But by doing so, gen Z does not support Zionism. Gen Z is by and large not falling for political Zionism, and you know that's a problem in some people's eyes.
Speaker 6: So, uh, I don't know, they prefer religious Zionism.
Speaker 4: Well that's the thing, if they they get into the whole Judeo Christianity thing. Uh, well, you know, we know what adventure we're off on at that point, and it's one that excludes a lot of people, a lot. It excludes anti war people, it excludes a lot of non religious people who are anti war, It excludes actual Christians. You know, it excludes so many people. So it's like it's kind of like the old Tea Party or Occupy Wall Street, you know, like, oh, we're going we're going full government, full corporate at this point with this movement. And this is what the messaging is. And we don't care if we hemorrhage you know, sixty percent of the current viewership because we're going to bring in all these new people, all these new revivalists want to be people.
Speaker 6: I don't know, rest interesting times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, let's see here this one I wanted to show you. Also, Trumps signs in order directing the Attorney General to fully enforce capital punishment in DC and across the country for all applicable cases. What crime carries the death penalty? Treason? Deep state actors are on notice. That's what this account says. At war clandestine obviously a account that loves anything the Trump administration does. Uh, And clearly the Q talking point on this is that, oh, all the James Comey's gonna get wrapped up in this, right like people like that's probably what they're thinking. Oh, James Comy has been indicted on the same week that Trump is, uh, you know, directing the Attorney General to fully enforce capital punishment in DC. So there's there's a fervor going in the deep, dark, dank depths of the Q verse.
Speaker 6: What do they imagine in their head session They're going to drag Comy out in the middle of the streets and have a public execution.
Speaker 4: I guess so something like that.
Speaker 6: Are you talking like hanging, Oh, I know that a guillotines. Yep, it's got to be guillotines.
Speaker 4: Well, I've seen a lot of guillotine gifts on X today, and I was wondering why, but I think you just connected the dot for me there, Oh my, alrighty, all right, so we got that.
Speaker 6: It's a disturbing bit of news. Thanks, say that's that's a that's a great story right there. Yeah, well vague there, like whoo, who are what could be considered guilty of treason? Oh shit?
Speaker 4: And and when's the last time, I mean, when's the last time somebody got charged with treason in this country that actually deserved it? I'm trying to think.
Speaker 6: Like Clinton, Hillary, we locked her up?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Oh no, actually no, no, another campaign promise promises made right.
Speaker 6: No one has been found guilty of treason. But they but yeah, capital punishment in to see what if they do, like what we're gonna make Well, okay, if you if you are, if you are a very massive, large, huge, bigley terrorist organization that is trying to dismantle the US government from within, like you're but you say you're anti fascist. Let's say they could really, I mean, they could extend this concept to treason to a lot of various things. But they're so they're so light and loose with the terror label. Why not be light and loose with what defines treason?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not? I mean, you know, here's here's one that Fleety just dropped us in the discord chat. What's up discord chat. FBI had two hundred and seventy five plane clothes agents embedded in January sixth crowds. Congressional source says, so this is over at the blaze. I'll put it on the show page. It'll be on the website probably tomorrow. But you know, uh, Comy FBI entrapment not doing your job to stop violence being there to in fact document and in some cases in site violence. Some people might say, some people have pointed out your mileage may vary, trying to prove that. But there's a lot of stuff. Certainly is a lot of stuff. I mean, is that a treason this offense? Did somebody do a treason this offense by planting two hundred and seventy five plain clothes agents into that? And I mean, I don't know these kind of things would It's not above my pay grade to say, but you would think these are the kind of things that might need to be I don't know, adjudicated in a place like Washington, DC. Are they gonna look at stuff like that. I don't know, I doubt it.
Speaker 5: No, but.
Speaker 4: Trump went to the UN, right, went to a UN meeting in Europe or something like that, and kind of lay down a speech that gave a lot of people some lulls. I guess I have some clips. I don't know. Do you think they're worth watching? Ruckus or what was your take on what went down at the UN? A lot of Trump supporters are really keen on what went down yesterday.
Speaker 6: I yeah, I'm saving. I saved that one for for later.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not doing that one right now.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna push it to then you could. I don't even know if it's worth watching. I watched like all the short clips I could watch of it, and uh, you know, Trump kind of dresses down the UN General Assembly, which you know definitely is a little bit.
Speaker 6: Follow somebody in the chat to I knew there was one thing that I did want to bring up the circle back to the Kirk thing. There's a new There's yeah, there's a new there's a new Easter Egg drop down the rabbit hole. I'm dead. It's like, huh, well, isn't that weird? So yeah, that movie Snake eyes. But year did that movie come out, Nicholas Cage, I.
Speaker 4: Can't remember, late nineties.
Speaker 6: I think, damn, we need based lid here for this one. But yeah, allegedly there's the plot, the plot line in that da and some characters there you go, nineteen ninety eight. So yeah, the plot line and some of the names of the characters are eurally reminiscent of what just recently happened. So I guess there's a character who is the victim of a political assassination of sorts or something whose name is Charlie Kirkwood. And then one of the killers of the Patsy involved as the name Tyler, Tyler the executioner.
Speaker 11: There you go.
Speaker 4: If you want to just play that, I guess we'll just let it be roll in the background there.
Speaker 6: I remember seeing this movie, but I forgot that there was all this weird espionage stuff going on. And there's some weird, some weird stuff, some weird stuff in that movie that's for darn shirt, including like the date and everything that was very close, if not to the day. But there's some arguments about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's one of the many, many, many things that has popped up in the last couple of weeks as pertaining to predictive programming or different theories, you know, alternative theories about what happened. I mean, at this point, I think Sam Tripoli Dada had a great post about you know where we're at with this. I'll find that and read it to you guys. But I mean, at this point, like all bets are off with me. I'm just like I'm like a sponge right now. Bring it, you got it, gimme, gimme, gim me, give me, give me all your conspiracy candy. I'll take it. I'll take Hey, kid, I'm taking your candy. I got your conspiracy candy right over here. I have a pile of conspiracy candy over here, and a pile of anomalies, and a pile of video, and a pile of narratives, and a pile of interviews with people that were there, and then all the reactions from from the various people at Turning Point, at Real America's Voice, at Fox, at the FBI, Utah government. I got all that shit.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I had the biggest pile here of media on this event. And you know what I'm gonna do with it. I'm gonna hoard it. I'm gonna just sit here and look at my pile and go, wow, that's that is quite the stash I got this year for the false surprise, for the Equinox surprise. Look at my stash of candy. I'm not gonna dive into it at this point. Like I go in there and I look around, you know, I sift through, I read the labels, whatnot, read the headlines, and just kind of take it all in and think about how I'm gonna digest it when I actually eat it. Because I dove in on JFK. I dove in on nine to eleven, I dove in on Boston bombing. I dove in on sh I dove in on every school shoot him up thing you could possibly imagine. And I got piles of candy for those two. So I'm sorry, I'm not eating all that candy at this point.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: It's we've just basically got a mess. We've got nothing. Here's what Sam wrote about it, and I love it. So basically what we know right now is that the Charlie Kirk assassin was a trans furry lover, or it was an Israeli professional hit, or the security guards giving baseball signs, or the guy standing next to Charlie with a no look shot, or the guy in the front row adjusting his shirt, or the couple in the side using an iPhone gun or a camera gun, or in person in the person in the window with the muzzle flash, or the person on top of the higher level that looks like a fucking bush, or it was someone in the crowd that used a trapdoor to escape, or it was a drone strike, or it's all fucking AI and he's still alive question mark exclamation point. Hope that clears it up for you. Syop season takes no days off. I think that's pretty much where we're at. Yeah, so you all enjoy the show. Enjoy Syops season. Enjoy the piles of conspiracy candy. I know I don't have the only pile. A lot of you have your own piles, and we can compare, you know, in a year two or ten or something, or maybe like forty years from now, some the next Anna Paulina Luna will come on xn N and tell you that she has the information that CNN has been hiding from you about the magic bullet that killed Charlie Kirk and maybe we'll figure it out that point. So I'm just gonna leave all that right there. So many conspiracy theories about Erica. Also, I've really been enjoying looking through some of that candy. I've seen so much wacky stuff in there, and a lot a lot of it was like oh shit, really okay, and then you go watch some other you know, video or whatever, and it's like totally debunks what you just watch. It's just like whack a mole debunking going on right now. So you know, enjoy Syop season. I guess.
Speaker 6: Just give me a great idea. Hasher Halloween this year? It falls on Friday, the day after a boiler Room. You should totally you should. You should. You should allow yourself to pass out some of your conspiracy candy on Halloween the show on boiler Room that night.
Speaker 4: So if you want, if you want, yeah, if you want our conspiracy candy on that night's show, you'll have to come to the chat and say trick or treat, you know, and we'll have a bag of candy right there, like, oh look, little kid, look, we've got a little g I Joe, a little snake eyes from g I Joe here, you know, uh, here's here's your your Charlie Kirk faked his own death candy enjoy kid, go off and have a like.
Speaker 6: Can I get a piece of that? Thank you?
Speaker 4: No, I'm out of those, but you can have an Epstein didn't kill himself. Those are very popular.
Speaker 6: I'm tired. I don't like those. That's like candy corn too.
Speaker 4: Would you like a Tom Hanks is in Guantanamo. I've got one of those right here.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, those are so good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, we can have some fun with that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Well with that, I'm spent ruckus. Do you got anything else you want to throw out there tonight?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Actually, that was succintly put there. That was greatly you just did. How you we come full circle and we came full circle again? Yummy?
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 11: I like.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I pictured I picture as you were talking about that. I pictured you on TikTok, the TikTok pregnant hesher popping not til at all a conspiracy candy.
Speaker 4: That's right. Yeah, I'm gonna be all of them. I'm also gonna be handing out Thailand all hashtag tilan all causes autism candies for everybody too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, that's that's that's not uh, that's not it'll be terrible anyways. Uh no, this has been a good one. This has been fun. I don't think there was anything left in my my short bus list here. Let me see what were we discussing. I dropped like a short quick list of important topics that was going on. We hit all the things. Oh yeah, yeah, I guess we'll just mention. I'm sure this is probably something we'll be discussing with Patrick or Well on Sunday wire. Well, we'll see, but I think it needs to be brought up at least real quickly. The UK is really going through it, aren't they, with this digital I D thing. I remember on my program Daily Roucas back in the day doing a rather extensive series called vax pass and it was predominantly me examining and analyzing the material of how the UK government was insisting that they would never ever ever dare issue such a thing as a vaccine path or digital passport system. That's that's it, we would never And then like three weeks later they were like, hey, we got this great idea everybody, because of the vaccine, we want to put it like, well, hold the phone, buddy, just a little while ago you were saying you would never do that, and there was this consistent back and forth argument battle over these passports. And fast forward to twenty twenty five and the argument is here again, except this time lo and behold, not over the chicken wooflu cough thing. No, not at all, it's over. Well, we got to keep kids safe online, obviously, so now we've got to force the entire citizenry to slide them for a digital ooh, slowly hold of them. So, yeah, they want to They're going for it. I guess, I don't know. There's a lot of pushback. This is a developing story. I'm only halfway reporting it here. But if you know, you know, if you in the UK, you definitely know, you definitely know. And this serves as a warning sign to the rest of the world. We cannot allow the UK to fall on this one. That will be the shot heard around the world as far as technocracy is concerned. So definitely look into that, folks. If you haven't heard about it at all, do your own research. But I don't think you need me to tell you. If you're a viewer of this program that digital IDs being forced on you by your government is not a good thing. So yeah, I just wanted to bring that up before we go.
Speaker 4: He sure, Yeah, absolutely, digital IDs right there with the digital currency and what's the other third leg there that get the digital ed the digital currency? Why am I blanking on the other one?
Speaker 6: I don't know, Gobi social credits?
Speaker 4: Yeah, y there you go, you be.
Speaker 6: I think and traced, surveilled constantly, big brothers watching you fifteen minute cities. I'll eat the I won't say that, eat the slop. The AI lab created garbage.
Speaker 4: All of the WEF plan oh nothing and like it.
Speaker 6: Yep, the sustainable development goals we got. We have an agenda and a date to keep twenty thirty. That's only five years away. Everybody right, I'd say.
Speaker 4: The one thing that I found like just kind of gave me like one of those Billie Idol smirks watching Donald Trump talk to the United Nations was him sitting there telling them that climate change is a scam. I don't know if you know this, but it's a scam. All that stuff. I was just like, wow, okay, so we're I mean, did that become such a meme and such a joke to so many people? That now, like the gop owns owns that talking point. Like and the funny thing is is they never like show any information about it. They just they treat it like it's part of a meme war, Like they don't like people take it very seriously because they've had decades of indoctrination about it. And these guys they just, you know, they clown them. They make them feel stupid and less than when they could be informative about it. And that's why I think, you know, it's it's disingenuous. You know, it's more politicized bullshit. It's like something important that's supposed to bring people like us into the fold, but it's like, we know what would be required to actually unfuck that problem, which is what I just said basically, and that's not what they're doing. So just another example of politicization of something that shouldn't be political and been weaponized against us and now it's so old hat that they can just talk about it. Yeah, oh you didn't know. Oh you're so stupid. Your whole base didn't know that, moron. I mean, come on, like your whole base just came to that conclusion in the last couple of years. Thanks to people like us who have been being called nutbags and tenfoil hat wearers for over a decade, so you're welcome, all right. Well, Ruckus, it's been fun tonight, man, and I will look forward to seeing you on Weaponized News tomorrow with Sam Cheney shouts out. Go subscribe to Weaponized News on X and Rumble, and you'll probably see Ruckus and I on Sunday Wire this Sunday, which can be found at twenty one Wire on X and twenty first century Wire dot com on the interwebs. So we'll see you there and we'll see you back here for another boiler room next week. Ruckus over to you, man, Get us out of here.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, sure, thanks for having me. God bless you, every one of you. Make God save this republic. Ruck Us out.
Speaker 4: That's the I love you, not the not the Devil's sign. But I'll flash them both, man, I don't give a fuck. Thanks Ruckus. Great having you here with us tonight, and thank you for hanging with us out there on X, on Rumble, on YouTube and going out to all the audio pod streams and all that good stuff. We sure appreciate you hanging with us for the show. You can support us at Alternate Current Radio dot com, forward Slash Support or Forward Slash Store. I think it's store, or maybe it's shop. I don't know. I'll get a banner for that. And hey, we'll see you next week for some more boiler room. And like I said, we'll see you Sunday for Sunday Wire too. Peace out, that's it.
Speaker 5: Go ahead and run, run home and cry to mama. Yeah,