Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday, an incredible Friday. We're gonna do and ask doctor Jesse Friday with questions like these rhino weenie senators. Are we better off with them? Or should we just go Democrat? Is the government deleting files before we step in and take over? We're gonna talk about food. Are we concerned about pulling out Republican congressmen and senators? We're gonna talk about so many wonderful things and terrible things tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. But I have to go somewhere kind of different first, kind of based off your emails, kind of not. Let me tell you just a little brief story because I'm gonna read you a couple emails. This has to do with everything going on right now. Just stay with me. Today I ate at one of our local donut shops for the last time. Just hang with me for a minute, the last time. I will never eat from there again. See the first time I ever went. They have these things. They're croi sant colachis. And for those people who aren't in Texas that don't know what that means, a kolachi is just a pastry that's always stuffed with something. Normally it's a sausage, but it could be stuffed with any manner of things. It can be sweet or whatever. But in Texas, if you find a really good place, they make a Kroi salt on the outside and on the inside of these ones, they stuffed them full of sausage and cheese and jalapenos. So it's just a soft, gooey, delicious ball of amazingness. And the first time I had these, they were the best from this donut shop, the best I'd had. But a few times ago I got them and they were they're supposed to be warm, they didn't warm them up all the way. They were just kind of cold. And then the last the two times ago when I got them, they were a little stale. The Kroi sat was clearly not made. That day they were a little stale, and I thought, Okay, look, I have loved this place for a while, They've been with me for a while. I'm gonna try it one more time. Today I went. They were unspeakably awful chewy. I was despondent. Ib was worried about me. She was rubbing my back. I was I just threw them away. I took like two bites and threw them away. I was just disgusted. Then I wasted the money. I don't want to sound like Crisp. And then I'm even more disgusted, and now I'll never be back. You see, I have a choice to make. I just like you. I'm a human being, and I make choices. And if I find something that is good for me that I like, that I enjoy go back time and time again. But but I don't come back forever, no matter what. I am conditionally loyal to whatever that place may be. If you screw up my colachi and screw up my colachi and screw up my colachi, then eventually, as a thinking, breathing, free American, I am going to walk away. I'll go get my colachis elsewhere. I'm going to read a couple of emails here. Just stay with me, obviously, I'm going somewhere with this oracle. Has the Kami media officially lost its credibility to the left wing masses? Will we see any of the talking heads get fired? Okay, hang on to that journalist, Jesse. Have you noticed that the fact checkers get their facts from the liars themselves. When Trump and others accused FEMA of death desperately impacting conservative areas after the hurricane damage, the fact checkers asked FEMA if that was the case. When FEMA said they didn't have any bias, they told, Okay, all right, so I want you to picture society. Any given society will make this about America. Okay, stay with me. There's a highway, big highway. It's been there for a very long time, and a long time ago, we'll call it sixty years ago, on this long stretch of highway, a very sharp, very wonderful man decided, you know what, the people traveling this stretch of highway, they're going to want things as they cruise up and down the road. So I'm gonna buy this plot of land and I'm gonna put in a gas station. They're gonna want gas, and i'm gonna put in a sandwich shop. They're gonna want sandwiches, and i'm gonna put in a hotel. They're gonna want a place to stay every now and then. And this little plot of land it is going to be here to serve the people as they go to and fro should they so desire and the place at first because the man was wonderful. They had the best cheapest gas. They even had a separate line for all you dirtballs who buy the lottery tickets and screw it up for all of us. The sandwich shop, fresh bread, fresh ingredients, all caso on the cheese, steaks. The hotel nothing fancy, but was wonderful, always clean, comfortable beds, cotton nettle breakfast. It was wonderful, And so for years, for decades, people driving to and fro on the highway would make the choice to pull in and stop. But then guy eventually dies, someone else buys it, and someone else buys it, and a gas prices started to go up. They started allowing the lottery ticket people in line with the rest of us. Now we have to wait ten minutes for you to select with scratch off you want. The sandwich shop decided it's too expensive to get fresh bread, let's just use three day old bread. And the sandwiches went downhill. Hotel starts to fall into disrepair. Someone one night goes to bed and finds a toenail in their bed. That actually happened to me one time, So I thought I would just relay that story too. Things slowly start to but the people driving by on the highway they have to. They have to eventually come to a realization on their own that that little shopping center where they used to go, it's not what it was, and the people will eventually make that choice. You stop buy enough times. I paid too much for gas, My sandwich was stale, my hotel was gross. Then you stop by another time because it used to be good, and now the gas is too high and my sandwich was stay and the hotel was gross. Then eventually, because you are free when you need gas, you're hungry, a place to lay your head for the night, you don't stop there anymore because it was never a requirement. It was always an option. You keep driving by, and maybe maybe your grandpa will be in the car with you one day and he'll say, oh, now we have to stop in there. That was my favorite sandwich shop. I used to go there fifty years ago when I got out of the army. And you have to break it down for grandpa. Grandpa, I know you used to when I know it used to be good. I know, but Grandpa, it's gone, that shopping center. That's how I want you to think about the institutions of this country. For the purpose of our conversation right now before we get to the rest of the ask doctor Jesse questions. Are media institutions, medical institutions, law enforcement institutions, and entertainment institutions? Government and otherwise. Remember, institutions do not have to be government. When I say institutions, I don't mean it has to be the FBI. That's one of them. But no, no, no, no, no, they're all there. What has happened in this country is the institutions themselves, just like that shopping center, they developed a trustworthy, outstanding reputation in the beginning, and so people would patronize them if you wanted, Hey, what's the crime statistics. Let's go to the FBI, what's the truth? What's happening out there. Let's turn on NBC and figure it out. Where do we send Aiden, Jaden and Braden. Let's send them to Harvard. They have good grades, Let's get them in. And for so long, the sandwiches were good and the gas prices were low. But as these institutions were taken over by somebody evil, by evil people, as our institutions in this country were taken over by communists, and the quality went down. Here's what has happened. The American people are now just driving by. We're just driving by. Yeah I'm hungry, Yeah, I gotta fill up the tank. But man, the last three times I went there, the food socked. I'm not going back. Let's keep driving. We'll catch one ten miles up the road. And the struggle right now for people, not you, but for the people in DC and others, is this the communists. They took over all the instituts because they thought the legitimacy of the institution would last no matter what, No matter what they did, the legitimacy will be there. It's the FBI. What do you mean you don't trust it? You have to trust it. It's the FBI. But it's not only them, you see, we're also dealing with the old guard of the GOP, the older Republicans who are out there, and they even though they kind of know the Communists took it over, they're like your grandpa. They still have such reverence for what the institution was meant to be, or maybe even what the institution once was, that they can't see that it has become a poisonous disbursement system. For communism in this country, and the institution needs to either be raised to the ground or, in the very least rebuilt from the ground up. That is what is happening. The people you me, we're driving by, baby, we're not interested anymore. I'll catch a BUCkies ten miles up the road. I don't need your stale sandwiches, the old gop they're your grandpa in the back. What can't we stop? I love the fish sticks, not anymore, Grandpa. They're old and stale. They'll make you sick. Sorry, we gotta go. And the vile communists who bought it, they're standing there at the side of the road saying, why are all of you driving by? Don't you see we're the place for gas? But you're not anymore. Institutional trust it doesn't last forever, and once it's gone, it was very hard to get it back. It is that Jesse Kelly show on a Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday a little bit of a controversy on the show. Apparently Jewish producer Chris said, I said croy sant wrong. It is. Corey said it too. What it's CHROI San, what do you think of it? What Krus song. No, no, no, the vowel is not an a. It's very French, Chris, which one of us speaks European. Obviously it's me. What how did they say it? When I was there? I don't know. I'm an American. I wasn't listening. I said, give me a Kroi song, and those frenchmen gave me a freaking Kroi song because we gave him a country back baby dag gone right anyway, it's Kroi song, Chris. I think I know English. My community college was accredited. How about yours? Back to what we were discussing with the institutions, there's a lot of look, take your pick, take your trump pick, but there's a lot of a lot of people very concerned. Well think it about RFK RFK Junior. They're really mad.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's not often that the entire medical and public health community is going to be in lockstep on something, but they're pretty close on this in terms of their significant concerns.
Speaker 1: Horror.
Speaker 2: Even somebody's said to me today, I can't think of any single individual who'd be more damaging to public health than RFK. That comprises the CDC. You know, we just got through this pandemic comprises the FDA, comprises the NIH. He's talked about wanting to basically.
Speaker 1: Wow CDC, FDA, NIH. They are paffles, shocked, horrified by by RFK. Van Jones on CNA.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 4: I am just at a loss because we're watching something happen in slow motion.
Speaker 3: That is terrifying.
Speaker 4: You know, the reason we have a great country is because there are pillars in place.
Speaker 3: There, there are columnies.
Speaker 1: Notice what Van Jones is here saying right here, I'll start him again. Remember what I just said about the communist He took over the little strip mall and he's screaming now he doesn't understand why why are people driving by? They can't drive by. This is the strip mall you saw, I took it over. I want you to come to my strip mall. Everyone has to come to my strip mall. Right, listen to Van Jones.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 4: I am just at a loss because we're watching something happen in slow motion.
Speaker 3: That is terrifying.
Speaker 4: You know the reason we have a great country is because there are pillars in place. There, there are columns instructures like in your house, columns and pillars that you don't see. But they keep things in a good place, They keep things in a good direction.
Speaker 1: We have this is the strip mall, the communist stick over. That's what he's describing the institution.
Speaker 4: Healthy children because there are people who've made sure that there are things in place for that, and right now we're seeing.
Speaker 1: Man Jones is mortified. Gosh, he's not alone. The former CDC director got out there, but he's mortified.
Speaker 2: The idea that that receiving vaccines would be parental choice scares me.
Speaker 3: You know one of the things that we.
Speaker 1: Why RFK ju these are crazy, This is quacky, This is scary. We've all united the FDA. I don't understand. Why would you guys drive by our sandwich shop. We took over the sandwich shop. Why are you driving by? Oh? I don't know. I remember this well.
Speaker 5: Schools are taking steps, especially since we've only recently approved through the CDC and FDA vaccines four five to eleven year olds, they're not approved for kids younger than that, to keep their kids safe and keep students safe. I will tell you I have a three year old who goes to school sits outside for snacks and lunch, where's a mask inside? And it's no big deal to him. I'm not saying that's the case for everybody, but these are steps that schools are.
Speaker 1: Why are you worried about it. We've just put out a brand new experimental poison shop that might make your eight year old's heart explode. My three year old has to sit outside by himself for lunch and when he goes inside and put a mask over his face. Hey, why are you guys going to RFK? Why? Why is there an APPA tight for something radically different? I don't understand. Why aren't you stopping at my gas station?
Speaker 3: You got to get the vaccine.
Speaker 6: It's got to be deployed, and we can't abandon fundamental public health measures. You can approach a degree of normality while still doing some fundamental public health things that synergize with the vaccine to get us back to normal.
Speaker 1: So not until the second or third quarter of twenty twenty one, though, mean Christmas is probably not gonna be possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm well.
Speaker 1: We can't gather with family and friends for Christmas. We're still working on an experimental shot. Oh and by the way, not only have we not tested it and not only does it not work, but we're gonna make you take it or you're fired. I don't understand what this is so quacky. Rfk's are not. He's actually talking about going after the FDI. That's our problem, that's our fight, the old guard of the GOP. They still revere these institutions that are poisonous. That's why you still hear losers talk about the great men and women at the FBI. The communists themselves, they took over the institutions on purpose, and they took over them with the extremely naive belief that the legitimacy of the institution would be there permanently, that they could simply take over these institutions and they could operate in the demonic way. They operate, rewarding their friends, attacking their enemies using the institution itself. And they're mortified now as they look around and they find wait a minute, you don't trust us anymore. Wait a minute, you want radical change, Wait you want our institution burnt to the ground. I don't understand what happened. Well, what happened was you scumbags to go the institutions and ruin them and now we're all just driving by on the highway. Let's talk about this FEMA lady. She's still on the news. There's another great example of it. Before we get to her. Let's talk about Tunnel to Towers. It is the Christmas season, and this is the time of year that is actually very, very difficult for people who have lost, people who have lost someone close to them, widows and orphans. Look, I'll tell you right now in my own personal life, this is the first year in my forty three years on the planet where I'm not looking forward to Christmas because my dad just died and it's going to be hard. It is, so think about the gold Star families, think about the fallen first responder families. Christmas season isn't always sunshine and rainbows for them. Tunnel to Towers they dig in in the Christmas season and they pour out blessings on these people who need them. Eleven dollars a month is what they ask for. Go to tthnumber two t dot org and sign up to give eleven bucks a month t twot dot org. This FEMA lady proves my point. Next, it is the Jesse Kelly Show talking about strip malls in our institutions and so much more on and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. You can leave us a voicemail eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three, and I will get to those emails and more. But I'm gonna finish up my points. I did read a couple emails about FEMA and our institutions and things like that. Here's here's a great example. Remember that fired FEMA employee who was who issued the directive don't stop at Trump houses, and they passed over a bunch of Trump houses. I want you to listen to her defense of herself. She's on she wanted to went and sat down on Fox News and she's defending herself. But remember how I just said. The communists took over the institutions, and they had thought. They thought that once they did that they would have legitimacy forever, that they could use the institutions anyway they wanted. Of course, they're gonna do what communists do and reward their friends and attack their enemies, but still the legitimacy would remain, the public trust would remain. Listen to her defense of herself.
Speaker 7: And someone feels uncomfortable, we can't go to that home if you have loose dogs, and someone on the team was comfortable with dogs and another person is not, we can't go to that home because of safety precautions.
Speaker 2: So you feared the Trump House as the people on FEMA were faring the Trump houses like they were faring people with vicious dogs in their backyard.
Speaker 7: Exactly. And that's based on the that's based on the trends. You can ask FEMA.
Speaker 1: Her defense is your Trump flag made us afraid like an angry dog would. So we were completely justified in denying you the hurricane aid we were giving neighbors. They can't even hear themselves. They have so taken over the cloak of legitimacy, they can't even hear themselves. Now listen to this speaking of Jensaki, she was talking after the election. They just they can't help themselves. The media, the media failed in this election. They went as all in as they've ever gone before to get the Democrat elected. Nazi Hitler, Nazi Hitler, white supremacists, all in, all of them, all in, the public ignored them, ignored them, rejected them, went a different way and then post election. The ratings for virtually every media company everywhere cratered. They are MSNBC, CNN, all of them cratered. Their audiences left, Hey, we're gone. No, this is crazy, We're gone. But listen to Jensaki's solution for it.
Speaker 5: Listen, and no accountability for having disinformation spread right, And as you know well, and I mean when I when I got started in democratic politics, you know, most of it was like local TV ads.
Speaker 1: That was what it was about.
Speaker 5: Obviously, national TV, local print those local TV is held to a higher standard of accountability than social media platforms in terms of having accurate information on their platforms. That is crazy. And so it.
Speaker 3: Is, how how does it change?
Speaker 6: How is it?
Speaker 4: How is it?
Speaker 5: How are people held to account? Laws have to change?
Speaker 1: And there it is. Allow me to give you a little pointer if you ever, if you ever write down notes, or you ever just make a little voice member or something to remember. I want you to remember this whenever whenever you hear a communist utter the WORDRDS. Laws have to change. That is the communists saying I need to make the opposition to me illegal. That's what they're saying one hundred percent of the time. And you heard what her problem was. Local media has held the higher standards, but the social media, these people, these people could just say anything they want. You see, when people started turning off traditional media MSNBC and whatnot, they started going almost exclusively to podcasts which can be downloaded on demand social media, they found alternate media routes. And what is the communist solution? You see Jensaki, she bought the strip mall. She's there, she owns the gas station, and now she finds out that people they aren't stopping anymore to buy her gas, and they're not stopping to buy her sandwiches. They're driving by. What's her solution, Well, it's not the lower the gas prices. It's not to make fresher sandwiches. It's the Hey, someone should ban that gas station up the road. Why are they allowed to go to the gas station up the road? They have to stop here. They can't help themselves, they can't see themselves. This was a guest last night on MSME.
Speaker 8: Six and the Secretary of Defense nominee Peter Hegseth the Fox News commentator as well, because this is someone who weekend host important distinction. This is someone who you know, is known to be a white supremacist, known to be an extremist whose platform, whose book is basically about his opposition to the advance.
Speaker 1: Known to be a white supremacist or extremist. None of those things are remotely true about Pete Hegseth, a warrior who fought for this country, a warrior who saw and did terrible things so we could be free, has had no links whatsoever to white supremacy at all. And yet these little communist demons can just go on television and run their fat Tommy mouse whenever they want and say whatever they want. And then they wake up one day and they look around and they wonder, why are all the cars driving by? No one stops by anymore. Institutional trust is not permanent. The old GOP needs to learn that. The communists who've taken it over are just beginning to learn it, and learn it the hard way. They thought. They thought they could just wear our institutions like a skin suit and do whatever they wanted with that much power. I'll just take over the FBI and then all arrest pro lifers for funzies. I'll just take over the DOJ. Let's throw the Republican nominee in prison. I'll take over Hollywood. I'll make every single movie about climate change with enough gay characters in there to satisfy the Rainbow mob. I'll just take over the education system. I'll just take over this and I'll do with it whatever I want to do with it. And they woke up one day and they looked around and they found that people were moving on. And that's a great thing. Now let's move on, because there's too many good ash Doctor Jesse questions for me to dwell on this for three hours. Jesse, how many government files do you think will vanish prior to forty seven's administration taking office. Well, here's the thing, pretty much all of them, all of them. I was talking to a guy, what was his name, Kevin Ship. I think his name's Kevin Ship. He wrote a great book, actually that I would recommend. It's something about the shadow government. Chris looked that up. Kevin Ship. Either way, he's a former CIA officer. He's got this insanely cool career counter terrorism and the Philippines and all kinds of stuff. Anyway, I was talking to him and I asked him a question about the JFK files. I said, hey, why didn't they just release the files last time? Why not let those go everyone, even if there was some Twilight of the Shadow Government is the name of the book? Okay? Two more times? Twilight of the Shadow Government again? The book is called Twilight of the Shadow Government. Do not email me asking the name of the book anyway, I asked him, I said, why not just release the release to JFK files last time? I know Trump's said he's going to release them this time, but why did Mike Pompeo step in and say don't release them last time? Everyone who could have had anything to do with that thing is dead. And what Kevin said to me was pretty revealing. He said, Jesse, they totally should release them, because I'm here to tell you, having been in the CIA for and I forget how long he was in the CIA, he said, I'm here to tell you that any files at all that incriminated a single person in CIA or anywhere in the government, it's not that they're going to delete them. Those files were shredded and burnt about half a second after the bullet went through JFK's cranium. The files are gone. Anything that could implicate anybody, it's gone. It's completely gone. On what are they doing right now inside the government? Well, actually we got a little word about this today, something you may find interesting and something to watch out for. Let's talk about what what is this Biden administration doing. They sure seem nice. They had Trump over for lunch. Biden even gave a speech and he said it's gonna be good. We'll do that's peacefully. But that's not really what's happening. Is it? Talk about that in a moment. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on at Friday. Reminding you if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Now, one more word on this. The question was how many of these government files do you think will vanish before Trump takes over? Well, this is a credit to her. Natalie Winters was all over this today. But this is exactly the kind of thing they are doing and we'll be doing. Biden's deputy National Security advisor and Newberger is trying trying to burrow in to lead the internal resistance against the Trump administration. Now, what does that mean? Burrow in? She's trying to go from being a political appointee to a civil servant. What does that mean. So okay, So let's say Michael Walls. Michael Walls is that congressman from Florida, green beret, and Trump just made him his national security advisor. Okay, that's good. Yeah, she doesn't even have to go through a confirmation, so that's a done deal. He's a national security advisor. But that's not really a civil servant position. In fact, it's not considered a civil servant position. So at the end of Trump's term, let's say god forbid, a Democrat wins, Michael Walls can go ahead and make sure his resume is updated, because the Democrat who takes over is going to fire Michael Walls, probably before day one. He'll probably get an email, Hey, you're fired, goodbye. So if Trump wanted Michael Walls to stay involved in foreign policy, or wanted to stay there in a more permanent way, he could get Michael Walls out of that position as National Security advisor and put him in the State department somewhere. Make him a state department employee, much more difficult to fire. You can move him around, you see what I mean, kind of insulating yourself from that. The Communists are already doing that with all the communists. They have filled up this government with as far as the files being deleted, all of them will be deleted. They are going to delete so many January sixth files the FBI. You cannot wrap your mind around how much criminality the FBI is currently trying to delete and cover up inside the walls of the Hoover Building. Believe me, they know the signal has been sent that there is a clean out coming, there will be an investigation coming. They know this stuff is coming. Now. They can't get rid of all the evidence you see because of witnesses. Don Junior, actually Donald Trump Junior said something today about that because someone was talking about the Pentagon and the military. The military is reportedly, allegedly, I should say, the military is allegedly trying to delete as much of the DEI training stuff as they can now that they've turned our military into a communist training camp where you can only get promoted if you're black and gay. That's become a really bad thing in a sore spot. And they knew the incoming administration would be against it, so they're trying to delete all that stuff. And Trump Junior came out and said, fine, delete whatever you want. We have all these witnesses who are going to testify to it and believe it or not. You'll have the same thing in the FBI. Even if it's some scumbag commedy FBI agent, he'll probably want to save his own skin. Come forward and say, hey, I know they deleted this file. I know they deleted this training. You offer me some protection and I will tell you exactly what we've been doing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Again, it hurts to have them deleting it, but that's what they do when the Communists took over. Obama did this so well when he took over the government again. He was so good at being evil. It just it may sound from time to time like I admire him, and I'll tell you it's because I do. He is my mortal enemy. I hate that person as much as I hate anyone in the history of politics. He is a genuine America hater, trying to burn this place down. But I can acknowledge when my enemy is skilled. And he was so good at working the levers of power. He had eight years. And remember Obama fired one hundred and ninety seven generals when he was in Do you know that. Why the second they sniffed any kind of an eye opposition to the radical stuff Obama was doing. Boom gone, boom, got no hesitation, no nothing, no. Look, if there's great general, nope, gone, you will get on team Obama or you're gone. But he did that all throughout the government. And then remember the reason we have, the reason we had that FBI investigation where they wired tapped Trump's campaign and did all that kind of evil crap that all took place under Obama. Hillary Clinton got all the blame for it. And look, she's an evil hag who she did. She is the one who did the crossfire hurricane stuff. But Hillary Clinton didn't have any power when all that stuff was taking place against Donald Trump. Barack Obama was the president when all that stuff took place against Trump, and they completely kneecapped Trump in every way with the things they deleted and the things they set up in that lag when Trump won the won the election. Actually, Lee Smith is a fascinating read on this. He's talked about this a lot. When Trump won the election and before he was sworn in. Basically that period of time we're in exactly right now, the period of time between when Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton and when Trump was sworn in, the Obama administration ramped everything up into overdrive, covering up crimes, getting people in places where they could shackle and kneecap. Everything. Trump did, he took all that stuff and ramped it up to one hundred. As a he'd even used his word in politics anymore, but as a fortification for anything Trump might come in and do and try to stop it. And those exact same things are happening now. Now. The good news is Barack Obama's not there facilitating it. I know you can say, well, he's still involved, and yes, he's still involved, but he's not involved with the Bidens anymore. Believe me, they hate each other. They've always kind of disliked each other. And since Obama was the main driver behind Joe Biden getting shoved out the door, they're not taking each other's calls. Trust me on that. They're they're they're not getting along. It's not all great news because Biden's entire administration is staffed with real America hating commies from Barack Obama, almost all of them. Susan Rice, Lisa, Monico, all the all these names Victoria Nowona's all these names of these commie women who have tried to burn the country down. They're all still there, they're all still in power, and they're working overdrive right now. Believe me, they're not they're not taking time off. There'll be no vacation time for them between now and when Trump gets sworn in. So it's a lot, but Trump seems to be more ready for it this time, by the grace of God. And we'll tackle what we can tackle, all right, We still have an hour. Someone wants to know about. What about Rohndo Santus. Is the first woman president going to be on the right. What should we do with these rhino governors in purple or rhinos senators in purple states. We'll get to all that