Speaker 1: Okay, Hi completely unscheduled, and I'm actually literally from what I said. I said the time for let's see if how let's see how we do on this time slot tonight. I'm going to be on the road tomorrow for a delivery, so I can't be doing anything. So what the hell I'm not doing tonight? There's some gymnastics. I'm usually there too. Something was just off tonight. I didn't want to. I just didn't want to. I was rudely spoken to by a little third who I love very much, and I was like, you know what, I'm gonna do this. So I'm here all right. So you see you over here. You can find a lot of stuff there, and hey, I did do it, right, I did? I did, so now you can dis colick this so from from here when you click this thing right here, that's says semper fryllc dot com, the same thing that you see up there. I don't know what that pause is for, but it's been doing that lately. So I changed it. I fixed it. I updated it. It does not say Thursdays anymore. It says Wednesdays. Wednesdays live call in shows you some rumble and YouTube. Oh my god, how that happened. And it's also an FTJ all right, so those are those are accurate times. And this is the Rumble link there just to get to my channel. But if you click this to da da there you are Leaven the big fever. Behind that is my affiliate link for doctor Peter Glitton. That is the link that you want to use. And then you go to here and you'll get something like that automatically pops up. It looks something like this, and then you click that about and then this would be half of that, and this would be half of that when you use the discount code Ballbusters half of it, and actually you save more doing the annual, but you just know it's unrenewal, so you don't freak yourself out at the following you'll be like, what the the heck was that?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So that's why I think both things might be better, because at least you know, ah, it's just that little bit and it comes out of a month, it's like, yeah, that big deal's not a big shock. This system when it comes out the second time, you know, because you're not you're doing it happens every month rather than the whole hole I'm out on. After three hundred and the four days of it not happening, you kind of forget about stuff, you know, just saying someone you look at it. What's so funny is because I couldn't come up with a title. Well that and similar things. But oh, this is yesterday. This is the really one. Let's see if I can refresh this meat coach even initiated. Oh I'm sure it did, didning? Al Right? Okay, well at least it's open. That's whatever. It's only a numbers game. I should I care about numbers? Right?
Speaker 3: Yea?
Speaker 1: And then we are and we're on this one too, all right, good enough? Hey, even the subscriber account increased on YouTube. That's cool down. And now we will navigate into something a little bit different here. Let's do this. I want green on a green screen. I want to we'll get the haircut today. So I was wearing a college earlier. So I just threw this on and so that's it. Let's go. I'm really decided to change a third time the field. I felt a little gay even the third time. Three times. It's too many for one day, for one dude, can't be doing that, mhm. I think I piled these in. Let me make sure I get the right ones on here. Mm hmm hmm. Okay, well this part won't be as ha ha funny, but it's ye know, we're not really a comedy routine here, but I want to I want to make things a little different every once in a while. We had so the boys got one, So the montel one, we saw the Rabbi SHPOOLI thing. All this stuff wasn't here a second, he goes, I gotta go back down through it NB NFL thing. So that so this deuche bag, I think, yeah, it was just more on those the last one. Okay, so it's this one, bam. All right, let's do this. Oh, by the way, this is a calling show tonight. Let's just fucking talk have some fun. All right, let's do that. Let us do this. It is calling. Do you not know the calling number? That's wrong with you? You guys don't want to show enough. It's a problem. I'm disgusted with you. All right here it is. Oh ah, give you the wrong one. There you go, so in rumble, it's right there, I'm popping up on the screen. Am I on the side not on the side over here? There? You go, uh the screen, it's right there, Bam, I'm righting. Fort of my eyeballs just blocked everything because we just have bars that can extend for no reason whatsoever. I kind of like it. I kind of like the Hey, I'm just gonna wave my hand in your face. It's like, I don't give a crap who you are. You can be the host whatever you want to call yourself. I don't give about that. Yeah, I like the attitude. So six one nine four three one zero three three four or six one nine four three one zero three three four. You will be on the board, which is this thing called the roadcaster. You'll be heard through the microphone. You'll be heard on the show, and here's the phone. He's a nice how technology works. When it works, when you figure it out out and there's no echo and no other kinds of crap, and you remember to take off the the bass boost so it doesn't sound like a slow moving robot when someone calls in. Apparently the bass booster and the road caster not a good mix. Hey, look we got somebody coming in.
Speaker 2: Who's this, Yeah, Carl Bender, Okay, hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Oh, just so you know you're on the air though, because we're in the middle of the live stream right now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's me. Hey, yeah, I was like, you know, what about the Spain and the Portugal power O.
Speaker 1: Can you turn Yeah? I turned that down to the back. That'd be cool because I can hear myself in the background.
Speaker 2: No, you're good, listen, I'm on.
Speaker 3: You know, I heard a lot of stories about it, and if they all on solar panels, you know, if they didn't the sunlight, but that you know, the cous CD right, you.
Speaker 1: Know that was out you know, right? Yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, maybe you could talk about that. Don't know. I don't want to talk too much.
Speaker 1: Because uh yeah, so I don't. I don't want to speak outside of what my knowledge is either, because that's not what I like to do.
Speaker 3: But ye too, Yeah, knew something.
Speaker 1: As far as far as what I know about what happened with Spain, Portugal and France, it looks like they were on the green renewable energy type nonsense, like they were probably boasting about it and then a crash. So that could have been as a result of this stuff that's not very practical being put in place rather than tried and true methods. That could be one way it happened. I mean, buttons can be pressed easily and things could happen. And apparently there was some deal with Spain and Israel that fell through. I'm not sure if I had something to do with arms.
Speaker 3: Or whatever, but about that too, Yeah, you got to point to Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, look what they did with Spain in the past. When Spain decided that they were going to be neutral for a war, they called everything that happened the Spanish influenza, just to put their name on it.
Speaker 3: Was not nineteen uh yeah, nineteen hundred, yeah, the Spanish poo you're talking about Spanish pou.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that was that was the time. Yeah, that was that was to put there, put there to disgrace the name though, and that's you know, so just just as an example of how how the powers in the world work. When you're not playing ball and doing what they say you're you're allowed to feel free as you want until you decide to do you know, have your own mind, and then they they make they make sure it's pretty clear that you're not you're not really allowed to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, I studied that, you know Spanish, and uh the reason I called the Spanish flu is. They were the one that discover that. Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know if that's yeah, I know that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look look at the poison needle. Yeah, called a poison needle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's where yeah, that's where the majority of it came from. Yeah, yeah, yeah, good.
Speaker 3: I don't want to take his time. I want to hear other people.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, well, thank you for getting it started today. I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm the first one. I'm gonna keep this one I'm allowed to download.
Speaker 1: Of course, I can't stop you because I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna do it anyhow, I'm on the phone.
Speaker 1: Thank you, sir, Yes, sir, thank you, Yeah, bye bye. All right, well the first caller. That's cool, all right, anybody you know how it works? You make that number rate there six nine four three ones your three three four. I was just listening in on Ken's live stream over on YouTube. I'm not sure much longer it's gonna be, but I pitched them fight books. I'm just looking round here, so I gotta get back on. Let's present the screen here, which means it probably put me in the wrong corner. No, that technic completely off. All right, Well, it's not really consistent. So here's an interesting creature. It's not a really creature. It's just a piece of plastic a couple of little pieces of metal on it. And we're supposed to be liked here my gird. But here, here's where they blow their own They blow their own lives. Right, So this is a penny. It's smaller than the thickness of a penny. Okay, we get it. And then they say it's the world's smallest rode controlled robot and it's a crab shaped microbot developed by north Western University in twenty twenty two. Okay, well, what does it do besides move around by jostling? Right, Those aren't really bendable limbs. It's more of a frequency and you know, just thinks it's not really it's vibrating itself across like that game that used to turn on the thing and put the little football players on and vibrate and slide across it like old style like game stuff. That's all that thing's doing. But they're calling it the world's smallest robots. Okay, so what is nano then? Or do they just say that Nano is a bunch of vs. Because this isn't nano. This is point zero one inches. That's very visible with the microscope. It's visible with a camera, So it's not nano. So if they're saying that that's the smallest you know, functional, it doesn't have any moving parts, really it doesn't. So what exactly is a saying that they just told us? Are are they openly telling us that this is a lie, this whole nano thing in the first place, or that what are they saying? It is only zero point five millimeters wide, small enough to fit on the edge of a penny. The robot moves using shape memory alloys that respond to laser pulses, allowing it to walk, turned, twist, and jump. Ooh special. I guess it does kind of have moving parts, but not in the way that you would think. It's not gears, it's not turning things like that. It's magnetic things that are making things bend slightly. I'd like to see it actually in motion before I even would believe that much. It operates without wires or batteries and is powered externally through light light are li fi those things that you see all over your smart city that are strange colored. The Tian strange color like a bluish tune, a tone to it. Hugh. This tiny robot demonstrates major advances in recro robotics with potential applications and feels like other jumping animals right with potential applications with ants that jump and grasshoppers that jump and spin and turn and twist. H oh yeah, and medicine because reasons and technology. It isn't it already technology, but it has potential for technology. I don't understand that either. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me. We really are just creating our own technological apocalypse as the person who just likes to be I guess, reactionary to everything. It could be in a house and wouldn't know it. Well, it doesn't say it records anything, so cares if it is? Just don't you know? They say a swallow spiders and bugs when you sleep. Right there you go, keep that in mind. Yeah, these people apparently believe in Uh yeah, there's a lot of weird stuff going on there. One looks nothing like the other. H There you go, giant mac. That solves the problem. See you in the fact, Well, that thing would not fit inside it or come back out of a plenty object. So if this if this is either this is either a misdirection altogether. Lie, lie, Lie, and this thing doesn't actually do anything, because where's the video that shows this. Let's find out. Let's see if there's a crabshake might work about video. Let's see. I'm gonna I'm gonna find out right now for you. Let's see where else it's been popping up. They just with the same picture on the penny. That's all. Oh wait, here's a video. Let's see see if it moves. I was right, it just it doesn't really, It just bounces because of the freaking I said that. It doesn't actually have moving parts. That's why those legs are already pre bent lap that way. There's no actual you don't see any joints in there. It's just a springy material because it's that plasticky crap. And then they jostle it with the with the frequency through the and it just makes it go bounce up and down. So that's it's kind of cheesy. It's a bit of a lie. Let's see what else they got going on here. Maybe we'll take a look at this. See they doesn't even show real pictures of it. God damn man.
Speaker 4: KHM.
Speaker 1: This is Northwestern University video. All right, so we'll look at that right now, right now, no stop screaming, tiny robotic crab name of a video. It's just these things bouncing back. But what are they doing? Really? Way it works.
Speaker 5: Away vibration, I'm really moving and moving parts.
Speaker 1: A fleet competed.
Speaker 5: I don't really think that.
Speaker 1: Last uses similar mechanisms to those of pop up books to manufacture the robots, meaning what it's just a plasticly bendy material with a little strip of metal through it and then the center base one is like words receiving it signal if that's even really a thing, because yeah, I bet you your phone has enough EMR coming off and that if you put it next one of these things, it would start moving. They're super light and they're super tiny. Doesn't require a whole lot to make them jostle. It's like, why are we looking at this if this is a real thing, Like like the rest of it is all bs. So let's get to hear and I suppose how that moves. Okay, that's all of the video. Yeah, that's not the same thing. Let's see if this one's better.
Speaker 4: On According to researchers at Northwestern University. It's half millimeter wide. Robotic Crab is the tiniest remote controlled walking robot yet developed.
Speaker 5: We're gonna be disappointed again.
Speaker 4: The robot crab is a flea sized creature with walking, turning and leaping.
Speaker 1: Why are we seeing it in this crappy ass Come on man, why are we? Why are we accepting this crappy greeny, stupid black and white? And it's played at four x speed, so it's oh my god, it's not even going that quickly. It's going that's what it's doing. Let's put this at negative three for speed and see if we can do that. Let's see can we make it negative speed? Where is it? I plant back speed? Let's go to.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: All right, let's try that. He's gonna sound funny though. Ah, it's well walking and leaping. Well, it's going slower than that. That's what we're getting. That's what everybody's paranoid about. It's moving slower than that. M okay, beck speed to put back the rumbles so we can understand. What the hell you say? Point oh five? Then we go get get down quicker.
Speaker 4: It's creators from Northwestern University in the United States claim it offers a view into the future of robotics, when small devices may be utilized to carry out tasks and can find locations such as the human body. You might imagine micro robots as agents to repair or assemble small structures or machines.
Speaker 1: And in this now we're going to babble on and go off into tangents about all the things it can't do, because all it does is bounce across the screen, if it's even able to do that, and very slowly. But you know, let's talk about all the things. This is how they sell bullshit. This is called marketing. But what they're marketing is public perception. Be scared, Be scared of the future, be dazzled if you're stupid enough to think that this is all for you and that it's a good thing.
Speaker 4: But this is all nonsense, true, or as surgical assistance to clear clawed garteries, to stop it.
Speaker 1: That spider is going to do that. No, it's not a crap thing. No it's not. And why did I have crab claws in the first place if I can't use them? It it's all for show. It looks like what they're doing there is a nia operation.
Speaker 4: Or to eliminate cancerous tumors all and minimally invasive procedures, said engineer John A. Rogers, who led the project. Because the robot lacks complex hardware, hydraulics, or electrical circuits, its small size is made feasible. It is built of a shape memory alloy.
Speaker 1: Oh hold on, hold on, let's let's remember. Let's remember the reality of this thing. Remember this is this is still that's wrong. Come on, this is still way way faster than it actually is because.
Speaker 5: The rob.
Speaker 2: Hard draw.
Speaker 5: Backward.
Speaker 1: I didn't think be very afraid everybody, these people going, it's kind it s kind of you're drunk circuits.
Speaker 4: It's small size is made feasible. It is built of a shape memory alloy, a metal alloy that changes shape when heated and then returns to its original shape when heated.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm luso goddamn slow, because they're sending a signal to it, some kind of radiation, and it's such a thin piece of tiny ass metal that that's going. It's contra it's like expanding and contracting. Oh boy, oh boy.
Speaker 4: When it cools, this change in temperature and form occurs quickly enough for the robot crab to move quickly. As a result, the crabs were first carved out of a flat sheet by the researchers. Then they cover these forms with a stretched rubber substrate, which when the rubber really relaxes, enables them to assume their proper three dimensional form. The heating procedure which the research.
Speaker 1: And that's that rubber on that joint there quote unquote joint is what's being is reactive to the heating and cooling of the metal that's underneath it, so it's it sporks like a like a rub band.
Speaker 4: Right, which was referred to as laser induced local thermal actuation, is highly accurate and it results in a variety of movement. For instance, the robot moves from right to left when the laser is scanned from left to right. It also has the ability to hop, spin and twist.
Speaker 1: So as long as there's a person or a cat pulling a laser on this thing, it can work. I think we've seen enough of that. Told you is gonna be funny. I find that pretty hilarious. They want doesn't buy it into that next group. Bring up the next group, please, I'm afraid you just do downloud. Okay, so I said get in oh the offer, but says he was. He sounds right. He may sound right, but he is a honeypop working for the very people he claims to oppose. He's a baiter for the fits. As for Yahoo, no, he isn't in any way in control of the United States. The US was Israel before Israel was Israel. What you're witnessing are two field operatives for the City of London, Trump and Yahoo City London, Bank of England in their respective territories. Don't lose sight of the Reserve or the OVA World banking that rots countries anrods him from within. And that is what's happening. Not this nonsense that he says, but a lot of what he says is also accurate. But listen to this dischebag for a few won't you that same make sure, Yeah, it looks like you're on the right thing. Call in six nine four, three, one zero, three three or four. Just don't do it. Re nucts. I'm going to get it for a second. Oh, we best have a.
Speaker 6: Special team of digital Noah haide enforcers who are gonna comb They're gonna make sure that you're not questioning Israel that you're not thinking.
Speaker 1: It's those spiders that we were just looking at. Those are the digital Well they're not digital though, right, they're they're material, which means nothing. It's it's digital, it's a I and pounteer. That's right. They're looking through. They're making their list and checking the twice and seeing if your comments have been nauty or nice.
Speaker 6: Critical of Jews or the Shavist boys who have allowed those Jews to completely consume our government. They're putting up a big metaphorical sign saying only Zionists are welcome in the United States of America, which you may as well at this point just call the United States of Israel, because again, if you don't do Israel's bidding, this fake, occupied, pedophilic, compromised federal government is making it abundantly clear to you there's no place for you here. That's not being hyperbolic. Remember Trump's Homeland Security secretary is Christin nom the skank from South Dakota who cheated on her husband before signing a piece of legislation treason is unconstitutional legislation called HB ten seventy six, which made it illegal to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, illegal to support the right of Palestinian people to simply exist on planet Earth, and of course made it illegal to question Israel in and of itself. These people are shredding the First Amendment right before your very eyes, and it seems that nobody really seems to give up. In fact, just two weeks ago, as these thought criminal arrests and deportation ramped up, a DHS spokeswoman actually said it out loud. She told the media that, quote Secretary Christinome has made it clear that anyone who thinks they can come to America and hide behind the First Amendment to advocate for anti Semitic violence and terrorism.
Speaker 1: I anti who says it's violence or terrorism that's coming to a different conclusion than Hey, these people are doing wicked, evil things and they should stop doing that, especially the children and to us at large for no reason, and they're plotting to just do more and more harm to people indiscriminately. How is that anti Semitic to say that? How how is it if it's reality? Oh yeah, but remember the Attention deficit or Anti Defecation League tells you that truth is no defense. Think again, when it is kind of funny that he immediately reversed because he's got the Christian audience, right, That's why he's sapping dry. That's what they do over at this other Which is funny that he talks about Christian Zionism or Zionism at all, because he went to the Reawakened Tour an awful lot, and that was a Christian Zionist Trump rally. I saw him there. I was there when he was there, and I got I got a media pass to go there, and it wasn't too far away from where I live, so I went to the one that was in Vegas. I think it was one of the last ones. And it wasn't the last one, I don't think, but it was one of the last ones. And yeah, that whole crew. Bruzanne was there. I think I missed Jim Brewer. But all these people, they're all they're all born against all Christians, are all Jews, like Roseanne. What the hell do you think they're all pro Trump for ridiculous? Oh yeah, an artist was there too, But this guy was there. So now he's distancing himself, but remember he's still pulling in the whole Christian thing, right, so he says, you know, these people over here with their crazy ideas, but you know, blah blah, Christianity, Jesus Christ, because those are the buzzwords to get you to think that he's, uh, he's shielded and protected in an above scrutiny himself, when in fact he's telling you to just slide right into another Jewish lie that they've manufactured for you. Oh boy, you're not welcome here.
Speaker 6: When the United States government starts accusing its own people of hiding behind constitutional amendments that were designed for the sole purpose of limiting governmental power, stopping the trees and as traders in DC from doing exactly what they're doing right now, then this country is cook.
Speaker 1: Anybody ever ask him, or any could be curious as to buy this guy who had he was, who was completely a nobody before George Floyd, who had a tiny ass, little retarded podcast no one cared about, and who prior to that was a rapper doing songs with do It Thou Wilt jay Z a long time before that. And then he was a bounty hunter, meaning he's already arresting people for unconstitutional reasons because he's he's he's he's upholding. Whatever the bounty, whatever, whatever the crime is, doesn't matter. He's going to get somebody. He's going to get paid for it. It's an agent, it's not operative. It's somebody who works with these this law enforcement, this this overarching hand of false authority and government in the first place making these fucked up laws. He was all about bringing you to quote unquote justice and filming like a big hero for being a scumbag himself. Those are the bigger scumbacks, the ones that enforced this shit. So and then what happened when he does things like has you know, he jumps in front of the cameras and self glorifies when Diego Rodriguez and em and Bundy do all the heavy lifting to get Baby Cyrus back. He points to his audience, who does nothing except watch him and give him money, and say that you guys out there made this possible. We saved the children to a child. No we didn't. Are you on any of the lawsuits that are freaking crippling and destroying Emmon's life or Diego's then obviously you didn't have too much of a hand in getting him out of st getting Baby Cyrus out of Saint Lukes, because otherwise your name would appear to there two fucker, but it doesn't because you had no fucking hand in it, but you took all the credit for it. You're a piece of shit in your self, glorifier, your dirty little weasel, regardless if you're an operative or if you're an Asian provocateur or both. I'd like to see how people don't make this shit time in the money that you do, to have people flowing into their into their studio and freaking and made a goddamn soda minnce noda. That doesn't happen. It's not a natural thing. Where is your money coming from? How did you get what you got? It's not natural. You are another control arm, like freaking info Wars and Alex Jones more specifically, a big lying turd who pretends to be your friend. And yeah, Christy Nolames is a demon bitch, absolutely, I agree with you there. You do say the correct things every once in a while, but then you spin it into some other retarded shit, and that's what your job is, to redirect people into the fucking ocean again, like the Pied Piper or the Apocalypse.
Speaker 6: Free speech is dead, no matter who's in the White House. Trump isn't your free speech president. He's not your anti war president.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even seem like he's sincere. He looks like he's smirking and laughing half the time.
Speaker 6: He is your own and occupied president by Israel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're missing the whole point. Israel is owned and occupied too by America, because America is the more dominant Israel than Israel. Is we fight their wars. Sure, but who is the main who has all the power for the for the military. Is it England?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: So the Bank of England's out? Is it Israel? No? Do they fight their own fucking worst fuck? No? Not unless they're completely unarmed and completely at the mercy of their idf then sure, because it's easy pickings. Who does all the heavy lifting? Oh it's us who's in control. Yeah, let that fucking sink in.
Speaker 6: Benjamin net Yahoo is running this country. Benjamin Netan Yahoo is telling Trump what to do.
Speaker 1: That is the biggest fucking bullshit lie. These people are just little mouthpieces for the very beast that's behind them, telling everybody the script and having them carry it out. The only thing that these other people do don't do anything except for talk. That's what they do. They talk and sign their names on paces of paper that they've been predetermined to do. It's all they do. Actors with pens. The people who do all the moving and shaking. The people up front are going through the motions so that when you notice a result of the people moving and shaking in the background, that you equate it to something that was done by the quote unquote president or government or whatever. But that's not who's doing anything. They don't do shit. All they do. All their job is to convince you that you still have a system, and there's some as semblance of order in that system, and there's some sort of justice in it that there isn't there isn't.
Speaker 6: And for noticing that you'll be deported the United States government.
Speaker 1: What do you think you're going to be Did you ever notice that, you know, you seem to be quite quite the loud mouth. It's funny that you don't say, I'm concerned about myself and my kids because I say what I say now. You didn't say that you pointed the finger at the at the screen, which means that everybody else and said you pointed away from yourself like a jew does, and said, you'll be deported, So you don't feel any you have, you have no concerns, even with your shooting your mouth off like that, that anything's gonna happen to you. Way way to reveal exactly. Oh yeah, there's somebody, some Africanas ripping somebody's fucking roof apart in Germany. So they're coming. Boholm says, this is bullshit. This African migrant is building. This is this is some retard and they said, they say, they said it's plaining in reverse. This is hysterical. No, this guy's ripping apart somebody's fucking roof and their chimney and this this retard says this wuhand solo wuhands? So are you serious? He says, this is bullshit. This African minagrant is building Germany. He's building Germany in his boxer shorts, just like he built his home continent. No he didn't. Some nah they say it like Yatzi Chud must have reversed the video. Yeah, they reversed the video, did they? You're retarded? And then obviously Tommy Gibbers is just showing you because he knows that this idiot's a fucking moron, And he says, be sure to thank wu hand Solo for your daily exhaustion video. They did that? Funch mice.
Speaker 5: Gets off. If that was your house going off the window? What do.
Speaker 1: You people? How could anybody say that that's the reverse? Do you ever shock things in the reverse off of a building? Yeah, where's the rest of the crew. But that person the moron? Okay? Oh, and that's uh to go along with the surveillance and the tech and and this. No I had nonsense, he said, there you go. They did in the front of my house after I criticize is real? So why would he be reading the comments manifesto though, I guess to understand what they're about. I guess I don't know. I guess it looks like the pretty pretty happy if you just happened to winness, somebody reading the Communist Manifesto in their attic with their shitty communists built red car there. So buckle up, kiuz, this one's rough. This this is the people that need to be removed from the planet. I'm not saying put them on an island at all. I'm saying they need to be removed from the planet. You decide, however way that makes sense. Heartless Nebraska teen who's slit newborn son's throat after secret birth, to spend thirty secret birth, to spend at least thirty five years behind bars for gruesome slaying. And then this stupid count who posted this said access to abortion could have prevented this, could have prevented this bitch from being a murderer or to a newborn. She just had the baby. It's her own, and she had no attachment to it and murdered it by slitting its throat. This thing, this fucking piece of shit. She's a white check with red hair. She's a piece of shit, she says. This is this person. Nebraska law allows a parent to safely and legally surrender a baby up to thirty days old at most hospitals and some fire stations without fear of prosecution. She could literally have just walked into the yard, handed the baby to a nurse, and walked away without committing murder, and someone probably said you're a racist. Now. As of a quick online search, all fifty states and DC and Puerto Rico have a safe haven law have safe haven laws on the books, all of them. That girl had no excuses prevented this by having the exact same outcome, but in a way that's somehow become more acceptable. Exactly, Kurt Kurt Hilldorff. Yeah, she doesn't even feel bad by a look on her face. No, she doesn't. She's a murky little cunt. She doesn't have you know, consequences in her life yet.
Speaker 3: You see, this is exactly why I called the exterminator to kill them before they get hurt like this, You see.
Speaker 1: Says Gosh, if you would just let her kill her baby, she wouldn't have to have slid its throat. What do you don't understand about that? Yeah, I changed the words a little bit. Did you hear about this boy who was killed by his mother could have been prevented by killing him a little earlier? And there here's here's a discussing another white blonde girl sociopath. Watchdog says Will, who's a disgusting for saying man in the first place? Because they decided that this was a good thing to repost from olive oath over here. We use used as a d We used to No, that's not how this works. We used to leave unwanted children in the woods for the wolves. You did that right, because guess what It's funny that you said wolves, because that would be Edenites who did that type of shit. Not good, good, clean gossip. Germanics didn't do that. Which it seems like you may or may not be one of those. I don't know, but yeah, don't don't mixture, don't don't cross your lines there. Who's this we shit or what's this we shit? She was? She given free access to abortion? Free, gotta be free? If now? If no, then killing the child should not become a crime, should not be a crime. This is all of oath. This is these are the people that walk around that amongst us. They walk around amongst us, They exist in the same world that you do all the time around your children. This is people who have no attachment to what they even say or think, who are not even attached to their own actions, obviously because they can create shit like this, who do things like that and nothing means anything to them. Evil is real and can be found easily in the hearts of those who want to kill children. He says kids. I said children. Demon possession is a real is real, and is the only explanation for the way the left thinks. Well, it's because they're not there's not really about having something in there, it's about not having something in there. I think it's the bigger issue. They don't have a tether to the source. They don't have tether to truth, to God, whatever you want to call it. That was stomped out through generations of fucking around black magic and then having children who are also just devoid, just more NPCs freaking I don't know, however, many generations from cabbage patch child, who knows being your mother is the most absolutely beautiful thing in this world. Bless this poor baby. Yeah, it's this person's an idiot. It makes you depress that people like this have the right to vote. How about the how about the not right to murder their children? Doesn't it depress you that they did that? You've asshole, who fucking cares about voting? What in the says Jay so more that says you already gave birth to the baby. Just give it, poor baby of for adoption. Jail's too good for her? Cry, I don't care about that name. Any person that can do that to a child, can do that to anyone. That's all the jury needed to know. Well, she didn't go yet, but is she thirty five? Years. Possibly. Yeah, I guess maybe what happened to taking responsibility? Asking? Since the Ablett boy can't what about love? What happened to that? Yeah, they're just mad about the venue. She should have done it in a sterile room. She should have murdered it in a sterile room with a doctor, because doctors are okay. It's okay if a doctor rips it out of the body before it's ready to come out, because then it's not murder. It's it's a medical procedure. That's what we decided to label it. That's what I'm talking to us. You could leave the child up for ye and somebody else said something, Uh, you know what would have you know, what would prevent this from happening? The death penalty? Exactly? What did you hear this person, this fucking bitch pets said, these are the situations you're forcing children to be born into by being pro life. First of all, this term is retarded. I'm pro not murder. That's what that means. These people are repulsive to us for a fucking reason. And apparently this person knows this. Well, No, you're not. Wow, It's just people are disgusting. First poster for the chow Jack Gregor's weapons have been released. It's rumored Jordan Peele fired his managers for losing a bidding war for this movie, so it's likely gonna be good. In the director of Barbarian, last night, two seventeen am, every child from Missus Grandy's class woke up, got buy of bed, went downstairs, opened the front door, walked into the dark, and they never came back. And it's called what August eighth? It's eight eight, same thing as Lionsgate. Did we do this one earlier? I think so. Here's the trailer for that one. Did you want to hear some weird crap on August eighth? Or a movie comes out about a whole classroom worth of children disappearing from their parents, searching for disappearing their parents searching for them. What's that remind you of it? And I said, well, jimah, obviously, Oh, here's him saying something that actually makes sense for once, because it doesn't happen often, so when it does. Because David, this guy is so far up his own ass. I don't think that's why he's so pale. Because he's so far up his own ass. He thinks awfull high of himself, and people don't even like him. I have the events that cater to people who like these types of people.
Speaker 7: These people honestly believe that they are the descendants of gods, that they are the chosen, that they are God's special people, that we are delusional, and that the true creator is this wisdom principle that they think of as Lucifer. That wisdom principle gave us ancient mystery school teachings, and that the enemy.
Speaker 1: Which funny enough, all that wisdom was stolen from innovation and a higher degree of intellect that came from God's mixing with them.
Speaker 7: Flat out they call ADENI, the adversary, which we would call the Christian God, came to try to defeat them. Then they even take.
Speaker 1: These people are the Nephilim. And I don't say that in a way that their giants creepy and and all these other fucking stupid things, because you know, that's all myth mongering bullshit and always has been. But what I am saying is when you take Gothic noble blood and you mix it with these six psychopathic Ashkenazi slash whatever you want to call them, saturn colt, Semitic people. You turn it, you create monsters because now they have the brain or the intellect or the cleverness of us coupled with their sociopathic lack of soul. It's creating monsters.
Speaker 7: You could a step further and they look at texts like the Bible and they say that where it's.
Speaker 1: So, that would be a good reason why there would be something like the Book of Enoch saying, hey, stop mingling those fucking pieces of shit down there, because they're fucking pieces of shit down there. And why would I say down there, because you know him in was a little bit higher and say there are lots of other places. They usually build their citadels on top of hills. You know, having the higher ground is an important thing. Doesn't mean it was Mount Herman wasn't heaving either, or Artists Summit, which is where that actually occurred.
Speaker 7: Funny Enough says in the end times that God will take the money from the wicked and restore it to the just. That we as a planet are the wicked and they are the just. So this is how they justify their financial corruption. They don't believe that.
Speaker 1: We remember what we were hearing about with the Mormons. Mormons are an extension the same exact thing. That's also they're all masoniced up. They were created by Masons even though they're not allowed to be Masons themselves. Blah blah blah blah blah. Because this is a subrout of that, and the LDS is all about Satanic ritual abuse that that church is not good. I'm not saying that every Mormon is a bad person. Some womans are super awesome people we know, we know a few of them, are friends with them. But the system that created them is corrupt. People at the top are wickedly evil, and yeah, they're part of the AAFA thing. They're going to remember they're going to They're going to their own planet. So it doesn't matter how they screw you over right, because you're not gonna be there where they go.
Speaker 7: We deserve the money.
Speaker 1: And that that eyeball isn't a bad thing. At first, it was all seeing eye of Horus, which was Kine, which was Thor's son. But when you bastardize and semitize things over thousands of years, yeah, it turns into as simple of human sacrifice and big brother in surveillance because that's how they view it. This was the aboschful eye that protected the people turned into the boschful eye that surveilled the people and was malicious towards the people, not towards its enemies that would harm the people. See how fucked up things get when you have those people involved in anything.
Speaker 7: In fact, they believe that if they did not dominate us, and if they did not control us and play all these games that we left to our own devices, would destroy our planet.
Speaker 1: So in some twists, which is odd, since that's what they're doing, and that's what they are their very goal is to do is to poison it, is to pervert it, and to destroy every sembilance of goodness in it. But poisoning the oceans, poisoning it's none of this was ever supposed to be. According to them, all this goodness is a mistake because vessels were broken or maybe it was that cauldron that you were e w e r from the from the uh British Eda that was cracked, and that was the vessel. And that's where because everything is is pre Adomite, they want to they want to reset everything back to the time before Adam. It isn't the time before the beginning of time. It's before thor it's before the Gos came here. It's before Europeans were known about by these fucks. So that means get rid of us, that means get that means extinguish us from the planet. That's what they want to do. But yet the whole time they're going to scream that they're the victims while they're trying to murder us in very different ways by proxy and directly.
Speaker 7: Did rationale. They believe they are saving the earth. They believe humans are bad for the environment. We cause pollution, so they have to reduce population. Then they see that into movies like The Matrix, where Agent Smith says that we are like that humans are like a virus on the planet. This is one of a variety of ways in which they will usually embed their teachings into the villain bit these people.
Speaker 1: There you go, I'm sure that made it one person happy. Oh, they're not paying attention anyway. All right, Well let's see fifty three minutes, Hey, Raymond, what's up? It was twenty two what times? And now it was twenty minutes ago. I don't know what I was doing back then. Well, you know, I didn't really write a whole stand up routine for today. So I don't have any though to say. I just wanted to show up, see hey, what's up? Apparently this timeslot blows too, I am not getting either. Rumble used to be the place where people just pile in there without me having to even try too hard. Now is that because I don't have the telegram group to drop the links in anymore? Maybe? But why didn't people just go over to the fucking patreon. If that was the case, you could be a fly on the wall on the Patreon's there's a do nothing to be helpful free membership, and then there's a you know, five dollar a month membership. I oh, so those get posted. I put the I put the the notifications in there when it's not a pain they asked to do, so I do. So I'm not sure. I think. I think Rumble is playing games though, because a lot of people are noticing it, and if it's not late notifications, it's something else that's happening. YouTube always has been notorious for that, So I'm not connects anticipator or even speculate whether or not they're doing something, because they always do something. So I don't know what I do know it's a bunch of kaka, That's what I'm saying. Hey, well we have people overrun. Wait is that right? Ah? Okay, cool, all right, we'll do some more than the number is four. I didn't put it in here. Hold on six one nine, I typed in right now, let me type, okay six one nine or three one? We had a collar in tonight zero three three four? Oh okay, so a little more thing. I was about to come off from plastics unless you went to go pick up her brother first. But unless they should be on soon. Oh yeah, no, that's that.
Speaker 5: No, not that.
Speaker 1: Yes, Why did they make it so hard to get to your own account? All right?
Speaker 8: The other day I was brushing my teeth and combing my hair, and it occurred to me maybe I should be paying attention to the road.
Speaker 1: I hate distracting drivers.
Speaker 3: Though I.
Speaker 8: Was hit by somebody who was on their cell phone right into my door. Caused a severe concussion. That was twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I still haven't gotten over that.
Speaker 1: But the good news is.
Speaker 8: The police who showed up by this scene, the woman gave me a ticket for being in the other guy's way. Great system, Great system.
Speaker 1: And that's all true. Even though it sounds like a standard routine, it's all true. And they screwed me out of compensation for the vehicle, made it my fault when it wasn't. I wasn't nearly murdered by this asshole ritting from my daughter ran from her gymnastics class. I was in the road driving Andy overcame me because he was on his phone and smashed right into my door. He was a umit pest like, you know, pest control person, umit pest company guy in a human pest truck. I should have been a big fucking win for me, and it wasn't because of that ticket. And I guarantee you that was deliberate to protect the business. And uh, they probably all wear rings with a square en compass on it, so I'm thinking there's a lot of that in this town. Six foot nine four three one zero three three four And yeah, I was pulled out of my vehicle unconscious, had no memory of it. They took a statement from me anyway, because of retards like that we're supposed to. And the guy said that he was he dropped paperwork, which was bullshit. He was on his phone. He said he dropped paperwork, So he already made an excuse for why he did what he did, which means he was already feeling guilty as that's he was that fault. And his boss, who was just up the road, came in and was the fixer with the with the two cops. As I'm laying on the ground not able to really say or do anything right, and the guy dinged my insurance for his checkup for his non injuries. He's a fucking shit. Yep. That's how the world works, and that's why we hate everybody. Right, Hello, FDJ, how's everybody doing? And Rumble, I think here's what I think. I think that you're What Rumble's trying to tell me is that I need to take I need to give more notice before I go on stream, which I've never had to do before, never ever had to do before. It would still pile in fifty sixty eight hundred people, right, maybe not a hungred but close to sixty seventy for the live and then I would get two thousand viewers. But now it's not doing that at all. I don't know what's up. I don't care, but I am going to leave because it's kind of waste the time, right, Now, anyone have anything else to say, they go right ahead and do that. I'll be here for five movement as well. I look for something else to show you. I think I missed something that one. Now, you guys won't appreciate it, trust me, you won't. Oh yeah, let's go over this real quick. This will be fun, not really fun, but let's do some some bullshit news. We'll call it. We'll call it the bullshit News. Now. I don't know who this Jordan Hudson is, but in that freeze frame of her face, she looks all right. Everybody's so lightened the chest though, I don't understand. Megan Kelly suggests Bill Belichick's relationship with Jordan Hudson is elder abuse. I don't understand what that means our morning blowjobs, elgeb abuse. I don't think so. Bill Belichick's relationship with twenty four year old Jordan Hudson has become so perplexing that speculation about it has now crossed over into non sport shows. He won her in a crap game, everybody, come on, No, he was given her because of his advancement into the Fraternal Order. Obviously. On Monday, Megan Kelly of all people. I don't know who that is devoted an entire segment of her show. Who cares to show a first show? Because this is what other people do with their time is talk about bullshit like this two's to increasingly sigma show to the increasingly bizarre relationship. Well, it was certainly unusual for you seventy three year old man to be dating a twenty four year old woman. Why if you're rich and she wants to get down and you're seventy three, why the hell not she's twenty four maybe thirty. I don't know where's the cutoff. Did they have to be fucking old and discussing too or what is that the requisite? Well, it was certainly unusual for a seventy two year old blah blah to be dating a twenty four year old woman. It wasn't until Jordan Hudson, I just want to make sure that this didn't go to an only fans page, Okay, I didn't began asserting herself publicly with Bill Belichick's life that people really started to question the nature of their relationship. Why does everybody care? Why does nobody else have a life? You should be doing something even cooler? Than them, like, you know, not having to worry about what other people do. Oh, we're just because that's why most people have complaints or bicker a bitch, just because they lived the life of I fucked up and didn't do anything cool with it, and I'm too much of a pussy. So I'm just gonna make sure that I scored and everyone else who does do things. Over just the past two weeks, Hudson has appeared to have been overly involved in North Carolina spring practice. Maybe she's there to bang the football players despite not having an official role with the school, made demands to the school about blocking people criticizing the coach, and very strongly rejected the line of questionings from the line of question from off camera as Belichick was being interviewed by CBS. Yeah good, she's protecting him. Maybe she found out that her that's her dad, who knows Unless they're banging, then I would hope not. Not only has her actions raised suspicious suspicions about how she and Belichick actually met and reportedly causing concern with the to the Carolina Athletic Department, who the fuck cares a bunch of karens about their hiring of the Super Bowl winning coach. It has also led to the aforementioned Megan Kelly to wonder publicly if the hoodie isn't actually the victim of elder abuse. Seriously, why, seriously, why does that a thing that should be a question mark? Like, seriously, victim of elder abuse. So here's what I see. Someone who should have the balls to stand up and say, hey, get your fucking camera out of his face, don't ask him those questions. Now finally is there and you're like, now, now they want to pick her apart because she's doing what a good pr person should do. Kelly starts the discussion by still, what is it? Why is this focusing on this one towards, you know, bitchy opinion of some other women. The women hate women, women hate each other, that's a fact. Kelly starts the discussion by it's got to be a very big sports story for to migrate over into her news lane. She goes on to say that Jordan Hudson appears to be on the sidelines calling all the shots and like trying to decide what he can answer and what he can't. No, no, no, See, what you're missing is a lot of people are left to the wolves, and she's just protective right in this interview, And what we learned today, Kelly continued, was that it was far worse than CBS this Morning, which is like a nice program, which is like a nice program they try to do like nice stories. This is how people talk who are supposed to be professionals that make up millions of dollars. This is the fucking way they talk. Come on this tard. This is Megan Kelly. She's retarded. I don't want to go any further because I'm already sick with this. Let's see temper tent from they called it. I think they should all just fuck off personally. That's what I think. Ex Patriot Star says, not Carolin, I should consider, of course they have animosity towards their coach. There are a bunch of twats and freakin' oh they call it prima donnas. Some of the people that you would think should be the manliest men are the biggest pussies and freaking cry babies. Go to any union, go to any union worker, and guaranteed, if they're stewards or if they're freaking all up in that union politics shit, they're the biggest bunch of prima donna bitches on the fucking planet. Brilliant, fat maybe, but not men. They're always looking for a way to find some clause as to why they shouldn't be working or working as hard, and they'll yell at the younger guys or hey, don't work so hard, you'll put us out of our job too quickly. Former UFC heavyweight champ Francis Naganau reportedly involved in a motorcycle accident that killed a seventeen year old I don't want to put out the obvious here, but he's not you know, he's not reflective if you understand what I mean. Surprize sur Prize reports out of his native Cameroon state that former UFC heavyweight champion turned boxer turned boxer Francis Nagano was involved in a motorcycle accident over Easter weekend, resulting of the death of a seventeen year old girl, a girl. Multiple publications out of the country claimed that the girl suffered severe interest injuries to her armor leg before Not Gonna personally rushed her to yeah owndill ye know, it's like French there right General hospital, where she later passed away. Cameroonian publications. Blah blah blah blah, because no one cares report that Naganau offered to pay the entirety of the medical expenses for the young woman. Each article provides separate accounts for the incident. As details remade, Murky circumstances regarding the crash remain unknown, but some reports suggests that Naganau's vehicle collided with a motorcycle. Reported night motorcycle accident his second recent tragedy involving Francis Nagano. He seems to be kind of a shitty driver. Sounds like last fought in October nineteen, twenty twenty four, when he made his PFL public Sorry, his PFL debut against Renan Fierira Foraria for Ferrera, whatever the who cares, some duchebag no one cares about. Nagana won the MMA fight, is first since facing Cyril Gain in the UFC more than two years prior, but by first round knockout. The thirty eight year old left the UFC following the Gain fight and transitioned to boxing, where he impressed many when he lost. He impressed many when he lost the split decision fight to the heaviweight champion Tyson Fury in October of twenty twenty three. Nagana then continued his foray into what does this have to do with the second fucking where's the second accident? Into boxing against former heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua Wait. I don't need to end the beginning of time. If you're going to talk about it, and you're going to introduce topic, don't then start talking about everything else about that topic unless you want to get punched in your face. The two fought and mark who cares. Neither Nagana nor his representatives spoke. I have spoken publicly about the alleged motorcycle crash that was the one the most recent. If reports are true, it marks a second tragedy in as many years for Naganow. The fighter tragically and suddenly lost his fifteen month old son in twenty twenty four after doctors discovered at bradon malformation. That's not an accident. Doctors, no, listen to this list is listen to this listen to the verbiage that the verbiage tells you the fucking truth.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: The fighter tragically lost his fifteen month old son in twenty twenty four after doctors discovered something. So it's the doctors who killed the son because it they determined that there was something wrong and in their overblown fucking you know, egos and indoctrination into their freaking cult of Pharmacheeah knew better. They knew better, and as a result, they killed his son. That's how you read that sentence. Nagano do praise for the immense strength he showed while discussing the heartbreaking moment. During an appearance on the Joe Brugman Experience podcast, he revealed that he had been in Saudi Arabia at the time of his son's passing, which occurred fairly suddenly. Limited information exists regarding unless he died and then they found him out. They said the fighter tragically and suddenly lost this after a doctors discovered right now, for well, when did they find it while I was still alive and try to do something or did the child just die and then they did some kind of that would be an autopsy type thing that when they have not doctors quote unquote real field. He had been in Saudi Arabia at the time of passing. Limited information exists regarding Naganow's latest incident but bro Bible bro bible dot Com will provide additional information as it becomes I'm in the wrong line of everything, because ship that is absolutely retarded makes way more money. Taco Zilda, really, that's what they're calling it, the toyto Tacoma Tacozilla because it's like a Tacoma and it doesn't look like Godzilla. I don't the colors kind of look like they're from the eighties, don't they. I think I've I feel like I had an old Porsche that was on one of those electric racing tracks that had those stripes on the the the brown and the orange and the yellow.
Speaker 2: M A.
Speaker 1: Hello sir with the earrings everything that is allowed on this game. I guess that means anal mm hmm. Yeah, I don't care anymore. We're at okay, We're gonna go now. But hey, tomorrow the won't be a show because I'll be in uh on the road, like uh that guy who was doing gay stuff on the road because he hung out with a bunch of beat Nicks, you know, Jack Harrouac, that guy. Except I'm not doing a bunch of gay stuff, I promise, but that was just NiFe. I'm just I'm just driving hot sauce and maybe going to Tijuana to do very ungay things, actually eating tacos. What did you think I was thinking of? Fucking sticko? Alright, miner by UH support the local bullbuser. Those things that are called links if you if you can't click them in the and the and the YouTube after this thing is over, you can click them now, or you can go over to rumble or after you ja media and click those because those links are good. They want me to jump through hoots here on YouTube and there already took my chin away for four years, so I'm not I'm done doing what they tell me to do.
Speaker 2: Zip