Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch.
Speaker 2: Our minds and grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion's aged?
Speaker 3: Did you talk about extreme?
Speaker 2: What is happening? And what is the hold out your glass? Because we're about to feel.
Speaker 4: The join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard. Our torch is high.
Speaker 5: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 3: How did folks?
Speaker 5: Your host Double j host of Operation GCD, along with Nick, the host of The Occult Rejects for another Fridays.
Speaker 3: How you doing, Nick?
Speaker 6: What's going on? Sir?
Speaker 3: Doing well? Good sir?
Speaker 5: Thanks for joining me here as always for another Friday. Is always a good time linking up here to talk whatever conspiracy culture topics we got on deck here tonight along with our guests. Justin, host of Prometheus Lens Podcast. How you doing, sir?
Speaker 2: I'm doing good. Thank you boys for having me.
Speaker 3: Of course absolutely joined us.
Speaker 5: I've only recently been introduced to your podcast and even more recently been introduced to your book that apparently you just recently published, The Epic of Esau right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it's been off about a month now.
Speaker 8: Nice, awesome, awesome. Something I didn't want to ask you just real quick. I'm so sorry, jjy.
Speaker 6: And what made you pick your the name to your pumpkins?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I've always been a kind of a deep thinker with the whole symbolism and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: And when I read.
Speaker 7: Joseph Campbell's book The Hero of a Thousand Faces, that really opened up a lot of doors for me, and I've seen things in a whole new light. And he talked about the hero's journey, and that's kind of what I coined the show.
Speaker 2: You know, I say, it's the hero's journey. You have to go.
Speaker 7: Into the unknown and slay the dragon and rescue the damsel and hoard up the treasure, and then you come out on the other end as a hero. But in all those Greek stories, you acquire this this prize of great wealth, this.
Speaker 2: Boon, but then you have to.
Speaker 7: Come back to humanity and share that prize of great well and start someone else on their hero's journey. So it's all about that. So you know, Prometheus, he was the the guy that stole the fire and shared it with humanity, and so it's it's the whole stealing of the fire and sharing it with humanity.
Speaker 8: It's kind of like what I get at when I say, like my experience is fucking with magic and Christ and the Abyss. It's not like these experiences aren't to come back to use it, manipulate and mind fuck people and make money.
Speaker 6: It's actually share my experience. That's kind of what I say.
Speaker 8: I've always I've always called the hero's journey basically a nice long tail explaining crossing the Abyss.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, And that's one of those things, you know, whether whether you realize it or not, everybody is on the hero's journey. You know, we all have a call to adventure. It's just whether we accept that call to adventure or sit on the couch and deny it. But we all have that opportunity.
Speaker 6: Yes, I agree, we will.
Speaker 3: Do I did.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize there was a comparison between cross and the Abyss and the Hero's journey I'm familiar with. You think, yeah, you think there's some strong correlations there.
Speaker 6: Oh, for sure, I think yeah.
Speaker 7: Tomato tomato, you know what you call it, you know, sure verbiage.
Speaker 3: Well, I was wondering, was Joseph Campbell and the cult is who? You know? Told that in more of a fictional kind of you know setting.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: He was definitely not a Christian, but he was talking about how you have this trope throughout history, and he was talking about all the different dying and resurrecting gods and how you always have this archetype. How you have this foundling, someone that doesn't realize who they are, and there's someone special, whether they're a prince or a queen, and they've been raised by someone that's not their father, you know, and they don't know who they are, and then they get this call to adventure by a wise sage and they go into the unknown on this adventure and they rise back to power and the redemption the Lion King. All these stories had this same plot line and twists. So that's what he was calling it, you know that it was the Hero of a Thousand Faces.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And if I'm not mistaken. George Lucas was such a fan he had him on the set of Star Wars. There you'll see that Sam Spree you just described in the story of Luke Skywalker.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: And that's why it was so successful, because he had all the archetypes and storylines, plots and twists of Joseph Campbell's story in there.
Speaker 5: No, for sure, it's well well well written, characters well developed, for sure, and Campbell kind of built upon Young's archetypt types, right, I mean that's a lot of yes, kind of the got the kind of the the godfather of you will of archetypes.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 5: I mean it is interesting, yeah, stories you see it play out. I mean obviously in these days here in a post mean world twenty twenty four is left to call it, where things were used to be memes are now reality. I mean you see these things in fiction working out in reality and vice versa. So you know, Campbell, does you know? It was really enlightening to me too when I read that stuff from Campbell about how these things play out, all these stories about history.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, C. S.
Speaker 2: Lewis too.
Speaker 7: I like how he said it, because you know, Campbell was not a Christian.
Speaker 3: But C. S.
Speaker 7: Lewis was a Christian, and because even in the Heroes of a Thousand Faces, he said that, you know, Christ was another one of those tropes and another one of those archetypes. He was just another one of those, you know, heroes of a thousand faces.
Speaker 3: But C. S.
Speaker 7: Lewis said that Christ was the myth that became fact, and he had a whole storyline and twist of that too. And Louis Marcos he's a Greek philosopher and scholar. He actually wrote a book called The Myth Made Fact and kind of dived into C. S. Lewis's work and stuff on that. But his was kind of in your face, you know when you read that the line in the Witch and the Wardrobe, the lion that sacrifices himself and resurrects you know, I mean that that's pretty obvious and in your face there that wasn't too esoteric.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not familiar with with the stories and the books. I never really read them. With it when I was a child, I related it too much to the Wizard of Oz, you know, which is and lions and stuff. I was like, I'm out on both of these, which is your lines in my life? So, uh, do you cover this on Justin? Do you cover this on Prometheus Lens or you know, are these some of the topics you cover there?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh, that's the thing. It's it's a it's a huge gambit of things. I tell everybody, it's everything from from Jesus to Aliens, to the Bible, to conspiracy theories to archetypes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I even had a show that was just on archetypes that went through Disney characters and popular books and uh, Carl Jung's archetypes and and things like that.
Speaker 2: So it's it's a wide gam but of things.
Speaker 7: It's all about the the hero's journey and looking into things and from a different perspective and self growth and things like that. So it's a large gambit of things.
Speaker 5: Nice and your most your most recent effort is The Epic of Es.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's my first book.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Uh, I tell people I was a wild child man of people that knew me growing up, I was in and out of jail on drugs and wild man. I was never a studious guy. I never liked to read.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: It was like in twenty twelve, man, a switch flipped in me and I just started reading all the time and studying stuff. And so if you talk to somebody, you know, back in my high school days and said, oh yeah, Justin's gonna you know, read thousands of books and do a podcast and talk about all this you know, cool stuff and write a book. They laugh, you know, and I laugh at them too. Sure it's something I never thought I would do.
Speaker 6: He would be liked up. He ain't doing that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 7: If he's alive, he'll be in prison.
Speaker 3: Went abouts in twenty twelve and was did you did you meet this revelation?
Speaker 7: Honestly, I was, you know, doom scrolling one day and I stumbled across you guys for me with Trey.
Speaker 2: Smith from God in a Nutshell.
Speaker 3: Not him.
Speaker 7: I actually just stumbled across him on YouTube and he was talking about falling angels coming down and breeding with the daughters of men and creating these hybrid you know, these hybrid nephilim giants, and that they corrupted the land and that they were you know, cannibalism and they were eating the people and corrupting the land and doing.
Speaker 2: All this stuff.
Speaker 7: And that's why it got so bad that God had to bring the flood and talking about aliens and demons just all this you know, crazy stuff, and uh, all this stuff that he says that was.
Speaker 2: In the Bible.
Speaker 7: And I was like, man, this dude's crazy. You know, I'm from East Tennessee. I'm from East Tennessee. You know it's the Bible Belt. You know, I was raising the church from the time I was a little boy. I thought I knew these stories in the Bible really well. And I'm like, this dude's full of crap. So I started pulling out my Bible. I started looking through this stuff, and man, sure enough, all that stuff was right there the whole time. It was just I was I fell victim to the Mandela effect.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: I relied too heavily on the teachings of my pastor and the people that was telling me these stories, and I wasn't looking into myself. So I was like my curious mind. Man, I was like, I have to know. So I just started this journey, you know, this hero's journey.
Speaker 2: Man, I have to know.
Speaker 5: That's awesome now, I tell you know what you mean there, because I actually came to it different route. Similar revelations around the same time. They're in twenty twelve. Looking back, I think I told Nick this story one day recently when we were Frisbee golfing.
Speaker 3: I was down.
Speaker 5: I was down passing through Nick's neck of the woods, down not far from Tennessee, North Carolina. There we're introduced them to frisbee golf. Not sure I love it, but yeah, fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's big here too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was.
Speaker 7: A Carolina I'm right on the edge of East Tennessee and western North Carolina. I'm like, uh, actually, I'm like one hour away from Ashville.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, how far from Nashville itself?
Speaker 2: The Ashville Yeah, I know.
Speaker 6: But you are you in Tennessee?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 6: Where? Where do you live? Actually?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like right on the eastern tip of Tennessee, like Greenville.
Speaker 6: Okay, I's fucked up. I'm in Greenville, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Greenville.
Speaker 2: That's funny. But mind you just add an extra e. It's g r E E n E.
Speaker 3: Alright, I got you the British spelling.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but yeah, So I was telling Nick, I was like, looking back at this whole conspiracy culture idea of the end of the world in twenty twelve, right, you know what I mean? Yeah, you may have some some particular views from it from a more Christian perspective. I grew up Mormon technically, you know, Christians, but you know, well, you know, when when Joseph Smith's the number one character in your religion, it's you know, not really Jesus Christ is kind of you know, coming second, right, you know what I mean. So they call themselves Christians, right, And technically then there's a guy near the planet Cola. But that's a different story altogether. So I don't want to get into those dase dynamics necessarily. But what I'm saying is you probably have a different perspective, is you know, with this whole end of the world stuff and in apocalyptic fashions or the term apocalypse and whatnot, because you know, the whole, the whole everyone was gonna everyone was saying back in twenty twelve, you know, the Mayan calendar nonsense that got heavily perpetrated through well financed shows on television by the way, you know, freaking people out on that whole nonsense. But nonetheless, like that was December twenty first, right, it was the solstice that's supposed to occur. And I just looking back I think it's kind of funny because December fourteenth, twenty twelve, was a very revelatory, you know time for me. The you know, very very much like an apocalyptic event in my life, which just you know, suddenly I was struck with not understanding anything and wanting to understand everything kind of deal. And that was after watching the the school shooting there in Connecticut, right, and I hail from that region of Connecticut, so you know, it was very compelling. You know when I when I first saw it, and I as a served twenty years in Air Force Military Police and I was serving at the time, and you know, I nothing sat round with me, you know, immediately upon watching that stuff on the TV, so you know, I was immediately in a you know, in a different world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, a lot of people did, man, A lot of people that I talked to. Twenty twelve was just like a nape of the switch for a lot of people. Man, seems like, I hate to use the new agey you know turn, but it's like the Great Awakening kind of.
Speaker 3: Thing, right right, Well, yeah, and.
Speaker 7: He'll Billy Marky Mark. Yeah, the Twain gave it away, man, you know.
Speaker 5: And like an ancient Greek apocalyptic kind of sense, you know, the revelation of like, you know, kind of of everything, right. You know, I don't know what your kind of thoughts on the apocalypse are. I know again he said, you know, being in the Bible Belt, the term apocalypse can mean some real fire and brimstone type of stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, one thing that's pretty crazy. It's kind of relevant. And I just did a show recently with with a Gal that I'll be releasing in a.
Speaker 2: Couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: But twenty twenty five, man, you know, I mean, I hate those I'm not setting dates. I'm not a date setter, and you know, yeah, but twenty twenty five, it is going to be a crazy year. And especially like when you look at prophecy, the Bible and even like science and stuff like the text at cumeron the scenes, they had their own calendar and they said that twenty twenty five, you're coming into the Final Jubilee.
Speaker 2: You know, Jubilee is fifty.
Speaker 7: Years and they think that that they divided history up in ages, and they said that we are now in the Final Age, and that at every age in the Final Jubilee there was some kind of earth shaking you know, event that happened. So the end of the first age was the flood, the second one was the come or actually the Tower of Bible, and then the next one was the coming of Christ in the destruction of the Temple. And this final one, you know, it's up for grabs what it's going to be. But in Revelation you hear about uh, one of the seals this uh it sounds like an asteroid coming and it's called wormwood and it says that you know, wormwood hits the Earth and a third of the forests are burned, a third of the waters are spoiled, and all this stuff. And it puts it right smack dab in the middle.
Speaker 6: Is the tribulation that's the moon from Mars? Is that the same on or is that a different one?
Speaker 2: Because it might be a different one.
Speaker 7: But because we don't know what it is, that it just it describes it in the Book of Revelation. It sounds you know, like a oh, that's yeah. But back a few years ago, NASA announced and it leaked, Okay, it wasn't supposed to get out. It leaked that they had found an asteroid on a collision course for Earth. And this was probably around two thousand, somewhere between twenty twelve twenty fifteen, and that it was going to hit Earth and it was going to be like a world killer, right, and it leaked. People start freaking out, well like the next day, and they said that they named it a Pofos, and a Popos is a name of an Egyptian chaos god. Yes, mean he's talking a Meani knows about it. And this chaos dragging god in the Egyptian lord chased the sun and would try to devour the sun.
Speaker 2: It was a sun eater.
Speaker 7: And so it's crazy that they named this comet that was on a collision course for Earth a Pofos, And so it leaks out right now. The next day they come out and say, oh, it was a mistake.
Speaker 2: Yes, there is.
Speaker 7: A comet coming our way, and we named it a pof But our mathematicians made a mistake. And it's gonna come by us, and in twenty twenty five we'll be able to visually see it with the naked eye, but it's not gonna be it's not gonna be nowhere near close enough to hit us.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a near miss.
Speaker 7: But it's funny that after that happens, Donald Trump gets elected, Space Force is initiated. Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk. Everybody's obsessed with getting back out into space again. I think we have a whole Armageddon type thing going on.
Speaker 6: Do you think Judge in that movie that's a spaceless.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but I just thought that was crazy that that happened. Then they at now Bezos and elon SpaceX. We're suddenly all we're obsessed with getting.
Speaker 2: Out into space.
Speaker 7: And I thought about that movie Armageddon where they launch out and they land on this asteroid and try to blow up the smither rings to keep it from hitting Earth.
Speaker 3: This is say the day.
Speaker 8: This may sound like silly, but I have started to question because of like just seeing certain things with the asteroids even matching, like certain people's names that are getting popular, or just weird shit coming after they announce them. I have one in my opinion, I do think NASA is just all. I think if you're an occultist and you've had a magical experience, you might have someone of an idea what they're actually showing you and telling you.
Speaker 6: It's completely coded and deeply occult. I think that's just my age.
Speaker 8: I do think when they tell you about these meteors, that foreshadowing what is about to come, or something's about the kick off, or things are about to change, like or something's in a working because like you go all right about that, and like even we had that Rex eighty four come and all of a sudden, we had like tons of weird a true crime and just weird shit going on, and like you know, go go beach, all of a sudden popped back up out of nowhere and the guy's Rex. You know when there's there's even Rex is even uh in the ot?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 8: Oh if you get to I think like a certain degree, Rex is part of your name, which is King, you know, so just to me, so you're wondering, like what's going on here with these names and the numbers, and why is shit seems to get weird After you talk about some asteroid and meteor that's in the sky, they kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, well, I tell you agree there, tell you about it. Oh what's that? Go ahead?
Speaker 7: Justin even with the Friday the thirteenth, because with the dates and stuff that they give for this a pofos uh they said that you know in twenty twenty five. We're supposed to be able to visually, you know, see it with the naked eye or with a telescope. But they predicted, the mathematicians that it was supposed to hit Earth. I'm trying to think April Friday the thirteenth, in April, I think of twenty twenty nine.
Speaker 3: April thirteenth, twenty twenty nine. Yep.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and so yeah, it's pretty interesting. So a lot you know, biblical prophecy people are saying, well, Wormwood's right in the middle of the tribulation. So if we take that date and back up three and a half years, then boom, we have the beginning of the Great Tribulation, you know, and things. So, I mean it's it's interesting to say the least.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, it's certainly interesting because we do, as Nick was pointing out, we put a lot of money to these programs from tax paying public, you know, the NASA and you know Space Force, and I just with the way I look at all these things with spaces, yes, I think it's deeply o cult stuff, ocultism stuff, because you know, on a surface level, just with the names. But also I mean every aspect of space seems to be that with all these ancient alien cargo cults. I mean, look at the Heaven's Gate Colt. They were going to jump a ride on a comet, you know what I mean. They got on the roads and the nikes to do it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead, no goohead.
Speaker 8: Something I wanted to add before we get We got off. Pulfos stuck on it stuff. Fun fact. I don't know if it's true, but it's you know, supposedly. The word around the street is that when Churchill started using the peace sign, Crowley gave him that as the sign of a pfos.
Speaker 3: Oh well that's interesting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, to defeat.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that.
Speaker 8: You mean, these are actually in the end, the the the ritual of the hexagram, the less the ritual of the hexagram.
Speaker 6: You'll do the symbols of the l v X, and one of them is like this, and.
Speaker 8: Then you go like you make a swasticker to show the morning of isis and then to show the rising of the beasts, you make that. And Crowley was telling him that with trump the swasticker. But I mean you're using all those things in some ritual that was prior to World War Two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he very much popularized the you know, the peace symbol to Churchill did, and that was he was big on the media campaigns with some of that stuff. Uh you know, the whole whatever that is they make those shirts, uh whatever. There was all political you know, popularized sign that's now a popular shirt these days.
Speaker 3: Eat eat you know, uh, some work on or whatever. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: It was good folks to go back to work during while they're getting actively bombed by not you know.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. Churchill was good at their there you go. Yeah, yeah, the that's interesting.
Speaker 5: You know, I've long assumed Churchill was in some some occult behavior just based on the Society of Cincinnati membership.
Speaker 6: That's word on the street. It is interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do think there's a lot of occult stuff going on here with these I mean in in various I think rituals, varying sizes and shapes, very you know folks that do it. Because yeah, there's not an aspect like looking when I look back at like all these space programs and just the idea of rockets and the idea of space travel.
Speaker 3: They came from science fiction writers who were all.
Speaker 6: With Coultar rockets j.
Speaker 3: Parsons, Jack Parts.
Speaker 5: You know, they're friends with l Ron Hubbard, right, this is you know, these are the people like not not Jules Verne. I guess you could technically say he was the first guy to write about, you know, space travel, but it was really Arthur C. Clark, Isaac Asimov. These guys are part of the the sci fi writers Club of l Ron Hubbard. You know, these were they, you know, according to their editor of that club fell upon him of Forrest Ackerman. He he says, they were all they were all doing Jack's thing, the OTO, and then l Ron created a new thing, and they're all doing Elron's thing. So seemingly they went from OTO to scientology. But what I'm saying is this whole they're clearly a cultist within this group, and which is why I found it strange. During the Apollo eleven launches, they would have those two men on TV being like the I don't know, the scientific advisor to the launch on Life TV. One was on like ABC, I think, another on NBC. Isaac asim Off and Arthur C. Clark. Consequently enough, both men have some real dealing issues around them too. By the way, that whole group does he's some of the problems on above the Nazis.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Justin, I was.
Speaker 7: Just gonna say a guy, it's a buddy of mine that he's were probably asking really good conversations with and thoroughly enjoy Uh. Tim Constantine from sixth Century Podcast. I've had him on the show and talking about Nazi Germany and occultism, and he's really big into the stuff that you're talking about. And he was talking one of the shows I had. Yeah, that's what he was talking about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm actually went on. Yeah, he's a cool dude and.
Speaker 7: All the occult sex, magic and stuff going on, even with there's a lot of stuff with a nana going on.
Speaker 6: Oh that's what it was. He came on for a nana and all that and all that stuff. Yeah, I had a month. Yeah, that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, you're very familiar with ancon Egypt, right, Justin.
Speaker 5: You know that's you said. You go into a lot of history and alternative history topics there. Yeah, so you know, so you're familiar with the like they revered the obelisk in some sort of you know, almost sex magic kind of fashion.
Speaker 7: Right, it's the penis of Osiris.
Speaker 5: Right, right, but you can almost to me, I kind of look at that, and I look at these rockets right there, looked like big obelists that they they had a sex magic ritual to create the fuel to go in the rockets, right, So I just view it all as a one big sex magic ritual with a giant, giant dick statue they're just launching off into the ocean. But yeah, I think I do think it is a very old kind of culty religion. When I say CULTI religion this you know, these these concepts of go back to ancon Egypt, I think with the same same concepts.
Speaker 7: Well yeah, and even that same circle of guys you were talking about, you know, uh an Alistair Crowley. They were obsessed with the ancient Egyptian you know, a culture, you know, the whole what was it that religion that he established?
Speaker 2: It was all about raw Oh wasn't it.
Speaker 7: That the Egyptian god Ra the alst Crowley was so upsetsed with?
Speaker 8: But I mean, this is my opinion, Horace, Rah and Taurus is all the same. Motherfucker's just a different time in the story.
Speaker 6: It's the hero at different times in his It's dirty. That's just my opinion, that's but yeah, it was. I don't know, you mean I know this. I actually was in the OTO for about six years.
Speaker 2: Well yeah I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It was. It was Horace. That's that's that's where you're pledging your allegiance.
Speaker 3: To mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well that's even like the Masons.
Speaker 7: You know, I did some studying on them and uh actually uh read the I'm having a brain part now, but that big book from the thirties, uh, the Father of the Masons.
Speaker 5: Oh, the Secret Destiny of America.
Speaker 6: Morals and yes, I'm trying to think of all right.
Speaker 7: But they were talking about you know, the Scottish right and how you know, once you get into there and you realize, you know, the god you're worshiping, you know, is Lucifer the light Bearer, you know, and all the symbolism all going back to ancient Egypt. And even I read a book it.
Speaker 2: Was what is it back here?
Speaker 7: Fires in the Minds of Men and that was a good one. But it was talking about how the Revolutionary you know, the founding fathers you know, took the fires from the Revolutionary War, but they just they moved it. It went it was the fires from from bail and Egypt moving into the New world. And they carried that flame from that altar into the New world. And when you look at all the symbolism in the Capitol, all the pentagrams like you talked about. You have that big penis right in the middle of the.
Speaker 2: Washington d C.
Speaker 7: And you have the vaginal way going straight down to the Capitol, and the Capitol is the big dome. It's the womb of Isis, you know. And then certain times a day that shadow goes down through there and enters and penetrates the womb, impregnating the womb of Isis. You have the same thing in the Vatican. I mean, it's everywhere.
Speaker 3: Now, It really is. It really is.
Speaker 5: And you're talking about the layout of Washington d C. You're talking the Society of Cincinnati. They're the secret society that started America. They're also French. They're the ones behind the French Revolution. So Pierre la and Font was a Frenchman. He was over here helping design DC along with Washington and a couple others. But you know, and there's certainly a lot of mysterious occult stuff and architecture builds into t DC.
Speaker 3: There's zero question about that.
Speaker 5: But the one thing I like to say about George Washington's giant Dick statue is he didn't leave it. He didn't leave a note in as well, saying one hundred years you know, one hundred and twenty years from now, building a giant Dick statue in the middle of the Milwa.
Speaker 3: City, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it makes me question why do they do these things?
Speaker 3: Right? Like, what is this? What is the force behind these things? Right?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it's the spirits or the you know, of the age and the pulling the strings of the puppeteers, you know what I mean. And yeah, I know not everybody's a Christian, but you know, like from a Christian viewpoint, uh, And a lot of people don't realize. But it's there's many gods, you know. I know that some Christians that makes them, you know, recoil. But I mean, I'm sorry man that you need to read the book that you claim that is your book, because it says in there, you know, it says you will have no other gods before me. I am a jealous god, you know, and talking about not sacrificing to these other gods. I mean, it's repeatedly, repeatedly, over and over and over. And when you get into like Deuteronomy thirty two, for instance, that's a retelling of the Tower of Bibles.
Speaker 2: Because everybody gets.
Speaker 7: Hung up on the tongues being divided, But when you get in there, it says, not only was the tongues divided, it says the peoples the nations were divided amongst the sons of God. And in Hebrew that's the beneha Elohem. And every time that word is used, it's talking about divine beings. So when you get into Psalms eighty two, that's who, that's who they are talking about. It says, how long will you rule unjustly and show partiality to the wicked you desire to live the eternal life, you shall die and fall like any prince. It's talking to these rebellious sons of God that was ruling over the nations and accepted worship as God's and rebelled, And that's why you have so much wickedness in the world today and whispering in the ears of the world leaders and accepted worship, and that's why you have, you know, all this stuff, And when you go into Genesis when it lists in that out right there in Deuteronomy also it lists seventy and the septuagen lists seventy two nations. And when you go to Washington, when you look at that rotundra that you know, the what are they called the Popheosis of Washington.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Washington.
Speaker 7: He's sitting there and there's all these Greek gods with him and he's ascending to godhood. Well there's a bunch of stars around that too. A lot of people don't take the time to count that. There's seventy two stars there representing the seventy two sons of God, the Bena.
Speaker 2: High Elohem that God divided up.
Speaker 7: The land in the nations. So, I mean all that stuff is kind of hidden in there, right in plain slide.
Speaker 5: Now, they got some deep depicult especially Washington. He was he was definitely a cultist. There's no question of these things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That was applies to what do you call it astronomy too, because you have what they call it the procession of the equinoxes, because when you look at that, it takes exactly seventy two years to move even one degree. So, I mean, there's so many layers to all these subjects that we were talking about tonight and that we're fascinated with. It's just you have to peel them back. I mean there's so many people that say, oh, no, it's this, or no it's it's that. No, man, it's this and that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: I mean, all this stuff is multi layered.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: You know, something I want to ask, just maybe both of your's opinion, I guess, is with when you're talking about gods, do you ever like sometimes I do wonder, like I will use nowadays as a perfect example, and in my opinion, people are very maybe nervous, scared or freed or uncertain of the future, and I really do think they're starting to worship politicians as an answer. Now, that's something that's such a god that is a human created themselves and not really a god, the only one because we believe that they are. You know, do you ever wonder if something like that where it's not even like some other just entit with the name, where it's they're actually just falling in love with things before God.
Speaker 3: You know, I think so.
Speaker 5: No, I totally agree with you, and that you actually kind of read in my mind that's what I was saying here with that's what I was going to say here. So there is a there's an element of America. You know, folks who run in America that revere George Washington as a cult leader, which is why in eighteen sixty five you see them sanctioning things like this. Again, George didn't leave that in as well, saying make me a god in the in the halls of Congress. So I think it's but I think it's an old you know, an old Uh, it's an old Roman. You know, God had you know, the state, the state head is your god. You know, the Caesar is the God.
Speaker 3: It's a known concepts just sometimes even older you know what I mean, even older?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it's one of those things, you know. I mean you have people that just get so puffed up in their pride, and like you said, they think themselves as a god, and or they have people around them puffing them up, and they actually believe the lie eventually. And even with Donald Trump today, you know, uh, I voted for the man for the policy, but the first time. Yeah, But do I like the man personally? No, I mean I think he's pompous, you know, he lies you know, uh stretches the truth, and that's being nice about it.
Speaker 2: Uh you know, but it's like.
Speaker 7: The first go around, I was financially in a better position that I'd ever been in my life. Uh. Far as like a Christian the policy wise, you know, he was pro Christian policy. Whether he was you know, you know, acting christianly or not, I mean that that's beside the point. So, but there's certain people Christians and non Christians that paint him as a messiah. You know, he's the Savior, you know, and stuff like that, he can never do no wrong and things like that. I'm not in that camp. I don't put no man to that kind of status.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. So let's get down to brass text on that subject. Then, justin when is Donald Trump going to unleash the power of the ark of the Covenant that I saw at the end of Indiana Jones.
Speaker 8: He's not going to because he'll kill the Nazis and friends with them.
Speaker 5: Come man, the uh this is in his lake is mar al Ago? Did you all familiar with this one? Not James o'keef. It's the first picture that came up when I good with it. But the uh, the Ark of the Covenant a gold replica, well, a gold replica. I'd argue, maybe Donald Trump's got the real one. He's just kinda sitting out in plain sight.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: That's not biblically accurate.
Speaker 3: Okay, the the Governance is wrong. Okay, so Indiana Jones is wrong.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think I got a picture of it.
Speaker 3: So maybe that's maybe the one from the set he's got there.
Speaker 8: Then I had a guy on my show, uh Leon Southgate guy focks with Oregon, and he swears he thinks that the Ark of the Covenant was actually kind of like an orging chordia because like you can even create kind of the cloud that will show up that they say, like I think in the Bible.
Speaker 5: Oh interesting, Okay, let me pull it up here on Bigger, Bigger Shot.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of this.
Speaker 5: You'll have to tell us about this justin I'm interested for sure.
Speaker 2: The guys the Mercy Seat of the Mercy my bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When you go and you look at the descriptions of the Ark of the Covenant, you know it says the wings of the Cherubim come out, and that that God.
Speaker 2: Sits out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Perfect, it's a throne it's where God, you know, sits and the wings are the backrest.
Speaker 6: Y'all. Look at that trial. That's fucking sickest ship right there.
Speaker 2: I think that's more of a biblically accurate.
Speaker 6: More sense.
Speaker 8: Now I'm starting to wonder, like on tarot cars, those dudes after like they get off the chariot, they're sitting in something.
Speaker 6: I wonder if it's like more of like represented of representing that.
Speaker 7: And even the the Ezekiel visions where it talks about, you know, the chariot of God and the cherubim that are surrounding them, and you have the description of the four living creatures. You know, it says that it had the eyes round about and Hebrew word for eyes the eye ens. It can also be used to describe stars shining and limmering. So and when you look at the four living creatures, what are those? Those are the four cardinal points to the Babylonian zodiac, So that I think this is an astronomical type thing. And then when you go to Revelation where it talks about the throne of God, it says, you know, you had the throne in the center, and you had the four living creatures and then the twenty four elders around, so I think, like a thirty thousand foot view looking down. What is that trying to say. It's saying that God and it says that the Earth was his footstool, so you have the throne his feet on earth. So it's showing that that God is at the center of all time and space and matter and in control because his throne is in the center of earth. The twenty four elders represent the twenty four hours in a day, because even Jesus said in the New Testament is they're not twelve hours in a day. So that showed you they knew there was twenty four hours in a day. And then you had the four living creatures, which was the four cardinal points of the Babylonian zodiac, and that.
Speaker 2: That's that's space.
Speaker 7: So there's God's thrown in the center of all time, space and matter.
Speaker 5: Oh that's I've not these are all brand new concepts to you. I like it, not as much as I like the nuclear device that the I thought the Ark of the Covenant might be, or some sort of devastating weapon of mass destruction I'm sorry, and weapon of mass destruction, but I like I like this too, there.
Speaker 8: Would It makes you wonder because like in old depictions, you see a lot of gods will be sitting on chairs, but it's on the.
Speaker 3: Side throne, on the side.
Speaker 8: It's ever like that. It's ever from that angle. It's always just on the side of looks can chair. He is, I love that triangle. It's interesting.
Speaker 6: You brought up the eyes too. In the stars, you said, Eisen stars. That's some well.
Speaker 8: I mean I always get into like when when I fuck, you know, I fucked with magic, I always say that it starts off at the star, you know, and there is like whole thing with every man and every woman is a star. I mean, Craley says that, but uh, you know, before it turns into one eclips, this looks like a star.
Speaker 6: So that is interesting.
Speaker 7: And in the Bible all the angelic hosts are often referred to as stars. Like in the Book of Job when Job starts questioning God, you know, God finally gets fed up.
Speaker 2: Was he say? You know?
Speaker 7: He says, where were you when I hung the stars and did this and did that and then laid the foundations? Where were you when I did do this?
Speaker 2: Did that? He said?
Speaker 7: The morning stars, the sons of God saying for joy at the side of creation. So it's comparing the sons of God the angelic hoast to stars. And even in Ezekiel's vision, everybody talks about the wheels within wheels that they think is a u f O. It says in there too that the eyes were round about, stars were round about, and it's wheels within wheels.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: You take a time relaxed camera and look at the fixed north pole. That's exactly what you have. Wheels within wheels.
Speaker 8: It's like the offer them too, doesn't it kind of describe like that. It's like we had to offer him the angels, the offering him.
Speaker 4: Hm.
Speaker 8: They're like wheels, like wheels, and they all have eyes on the on the wheels too, rapping around it as they spin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. Ship dune yeah, orbs.
Speaker 5: I just think the the the the eye suggesting you were talking about their neck and the stars. I think that's a good, good jumping off point to get into some of the the mound stuff.
Speaker 3: Adjusted justin, Uh, it's deeply interesting.
Speaker 5: Because I'm I'm a big mound guy myself, or justin I've been studying the mounds for uh, well, my Mormons. So technically it's you know, kind of been embedded in my life most of the time. But I've been actively kind of after these mounds for about twenty some years.
Speaker 3: Now, close to it. But yeah, the er get into the.
Speaker 5: Religious kind of theology, you know, philosophies, but I'm familiar with it. And the one of your you were talking about before the show with the eyes and the and the stars, and again I forgiven for not remembering the name, because again I'm not good with those aspects of the mounds, not my approach to him, and not my interest necessarily, but I do find it fascinating. So because there obviously was a religious and ritual aspect of these mounds, right.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, because we were talking to pre roll.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: I had doctor Greg Little on the show, and we were talking about his book, uh, The Pathway of Souls, and he's a big mound expert. You know, he's been to probably every mound in North America or at least the documented ones at least, and uh so he's well versed on it and he's uh interviewed and talked to a lot of Native American elders and things like that. In his book, he talks about how the Native American rituals that they would do with these mounds, you know, these mounds is where they would bury their dead. And it said that when they would die, they would either like in the wintertime, they would hold the bodies back, you know, or bury them and regather the bones at a certain time, and they would wait till the stars, because the stars and constellations were a very important part to the pathway of souls and making sure that the spirits made their journey to heaven. And he said that they would wait until the constellation Scorpius would be below the horizon, because when they would launch the soul off into heaven, it was their belief that the scorpion would take its tail and snatch the soul out of the air and keep it from reaching heaven. But they would go to these mounds, in these hinges, in these earthwork complexes and perform these rituals, and that they would have a huge bonfire and they would take the bones or the bodies if it was a fresh body, and they would place whatever they had into the fire, and they would dance and sing, perform their rituals and send the spirit off into the air and He said that they would do this when the constellation of Orion was directly on the horizon line. And they said, the ancient thought was that this was a hand. So the three stars, let me get right, here was the wrist, and that it was a hand, and in the center of the hand was an eye. So you see all this symbology of the eye and the hand. This was a Native American thing, and that they called this the ogie, and it was a portal for the soul, and they would send the soul off and the soul would go through this ogie. And the belief wasn't this shows you they knew the stars, that it would drop below the horizon and come back on the other side, and that it would release the soul and they would release it into the milky Way, and that the constellation Sickness, which was a bird, would grab it and fly it to the other side and into heaven. So there was this whole Native American belief of spirituality and ritual and the mounds and even the constellations were all involved. It was really cool to hear the thought processes and the beliefs of the Native Americans, and with the astrology and astronomy all wrapped into it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's pretty fascinating. How do you how do you spell that a kogi or OGGI?
Speaker 7: Yeah, ogee, I think it's O G G I E I believe.
Speaker 2: Or O G I E it's something soon.
Speaker 5: Than Yeah, I was just gonna bring up I was just gonna bring up a picture of it because it did something I've just like I said, I I don't know if I've been as many mounds as Old Doctor Little there, but I've been, if not a thousand plus, you know, damn near Yeah, And I've seen a lot of these museums and sites have a lot of artifacts. A lot of times the artifacts that were you know, produced from some of these mounds and archaeological and anthropological studies there in ears past or you know, usually in like a little shop or museum of these sites. In fact, you can go to Walmart in northern Georgia not far from you, and can go visit a mound museum inside the Walmart that was the that was the result of a that was a disposition from a lawsuit because Walmart wanted to build on that mound and then and the natives were like.
Speaker 3: You better not.
Speaker 5: And then the federal court was like, guys can do it, but they can to negotiated settlement. We'll put a mound museum inside the walmart. But there is that's that symbol is literally everywhere that you're describing. It's across the cultures and time within these mounds because there's various, you know, groups, I don't I don't know if you were, I want to get into that discussion of the Hope Wells and the Adenas and the kind of the the the idea that we even know anything about these people just because we assign a name to them, right, and the names we've assigned to them are not names they gave themselves.
Speaker 7: But the if you type in a rattlesnake disc, that's a really good one to show that the viewers and listeners that's when they found down in Alabama. And it's a disc and right in the center of it is the huge ogie and it actually has the Ora borealis snake biting its own tail around it. It's it's a calendar disc.
Speaker 5: Right, So what do you think, how do you think this spawns so many cultures in time?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 5: Right, like, because again we're talking to Adena, Hopewell, Mississippi cultures right, We're talking thousands of years through these you know, allegedly, right through these mounds being constructed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think this is just a It's one of those things that's when you see it traveling through so many cultures and throughout time. I mean, there there has to be something to it. It's a it's an oral tradition just passed through throughout the ages.
Speaker 3: Man, where's it that today? Though? You think? Then? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Do you think this this tradition still exists because I often wonder that.
Speaker 7: There might be a small remnant of people, you know, still practicing it. But you know, it's one of those things. It's like the rise and fall of certain civilizations and customs and people groups. Uh uh, I'm trying to think of Hunter McConnell. I had him on the show and we actually did an entire episode on this disc. There's so much stuff involved in this little disc and I can't remember all of it right now, but he talked about that ogie and it's an astronomical calendar and he took a map of the stars and super imposed it and it lines up perfect with Orion pointing toward like the North star with the middle finger tip, just all the different things, even the notches on the side a line to certain things.
Speaker 2: It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 7: And that horned serpent has something to do with the South America and the corn gods, because even the rattlers, if you look at the rattlers, the rattlers are.
Speaker 2: Corn seeds.
Speaker 7: Because he said, he starts showing all these different depictions of South America, and that's what those are.
Speaker 2: Those are corn kernels.
Speaker 6: That was a show.
Speaker 5: I think that's well, you're you're pointing out some really great things. I want to I want to ask you about too, with the Serpent Mound. And again it's one of the things or some of the things that I've always found most fascinating about these mounds, is you need to tell me someone twenty in this event of Serpent Mound here, You mean to tell me somebody roughly three thousand years ago, twenty five hundred years ago, new you know, could build this mound and it still lasts today. But it also worked as a calendar, read to the night sky. It read the seasons, that read the equinoxes, the solstices. All of these bends and curves and everything in here is encoded with the ability to read the sky, and basically a calendar for the known universe, you know, the visible universe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the I had Jeff Wilkinson on the show, or Wilson.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 7: Uh, even the bends are lunar calendars, yep. I mean it maps everything, the sun, the mirth, uh yeah, the the open mouth uh points straight towards the uh, the summer solstice.
Speaker 2: I mean it's just crazy at all the things.
Speaker 7: And yeah, like you said, we're to believe that, you know, these ancient people done this and you can't even appreciate this thing unless you're in the air, right. I think this is you know, call me a conspiracy theorist, but this this was.
Speaker 2: Something given to them.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 7: Same thing when you go down to South America, when you look at the ayahuasca. Ayahuasca, uh is a blend of several different plants that that there's no way that they stumbled across this. There's millions of different fauna down there that they could mix together and come up with this concoction. So if you just took the DMT by itself, your acids in your stomach would kill it, so you wouldn't get the hallucinogenic effect from it. There's only one specific plant that bonds with that DMT and fights off the acids in your stomach to allow the absorption of that DMT. So then you get the perfect match of these two plants. Then you have the whole processing of it. You know, they have to meet it out, they have to boil it at the right temperature and pull it out and prepare it. I mean, this is too perfect to be you know, made by mistake or by random. And then the people tell them, tell everybody that you know.
Speaker 2: The sky people.
Speaker 7: You know told them this gave it to them. So take take the people's word for it, man. And like, uh, you know, Darby in his book The Cosmic Serpent, he lived with these people for you know, like.
Speaker 2: A decade or more.
Speaker 7: Took this ayahuasca, you know, on a I wouldn't say daily basis, but he took it often, so much so that he documented everything and wrote a book, The Cosmic Serpent, and talked about every time he took it. He saw this cosmic serpent. And that's what all of them say that they have encounters with and that's the one that gave them this concoction. And without fail, all these people talk about this encounter with this cosmic serpent, and then you have this serpent up here in North America.
Speaker 2: Throughout the world, you have this serpent imagery everywhere.
Speaker 7: And like I said you, I mean, we all have our preconceived notions and our filters that we filter things through and and mine I.
Speaker 2: Have a biblical of you.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: The book of the Book of Enoch tells us that the fallen angels came down, bred with the doughters of men, were worshiped as gods, and they gave humanity forbidden knowledge. And it's a common theme throughout the world. The Native Americans say the star people came down, gave them knowledge, stole their women, and perverted the land. The Greeks have Prometheus. He rebelled against Zeus, and the gods stole the.
Speaker 2: Fire gave it to humanity.
Speaker 7: Uh. You have the Naugas with the Hindus. I mean, I could go on all day long with the same story, just different caveats and names to it. And they said that amongst the things that they gave them was the reading of the heavens and astronomical signs, mathematics, the cutting of roots in Pharmakaa. I mean it's just to me, this was the the knowledge that the fallen angels had and gave to their offspring, and their offspring passed it on into humanity. And that's why you have all these ancient enigmas.
Speaker 5: In the offspring or suppose is this supposed to be the ne fhi one is that they're supposed to be the offspring of.
Speaker 7: The Yes, the giants, and that's why in North America you have all the stories of the Red Giants, the the ct Ka, and all the you know, the natives talk about that they warred against these people.
Speaker 5: Buried at the bottom of these ancient mounds, right the Adena mounds, the oldest ones.
Speaker 3: So what do you think of this one? Justin is this a snake? You think? In your opinion is this a serpent?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean I think it's the cosmic serpent.
Speaker 3: Not the warm God, but the cosmic serpent.
Speaker 5: Right, there's there seems to be the delineation there from your from the way you're describing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so.
Speaker 7: And after going that this last summer and filming and talking to some locals and some experts there the native belief, because a lot of people want to say that this snake is eating an egg, which right now that it does it looks like an egg. But when you're there, there's a small triangular mound at the head of that thing that you can't really see in this picture, but it's there there. And then on the sides you find some other little mounds that they put the walkways over. You can see them with some light ar and some ground penetrating radar. And I talked to a guy named Tom, and he's got connections with the local natives and stuff, and he laid out a pretty good theory. Mean, it makes sense. He thinks that that egg was originally a turtle, and that snake is eating a turtle. And the legs came out next to the mouth coming back, and then another set going forward, and that triangular little mound at the front was the head, and the turtle was Turtle Island. And it's an allegory of the passing of a new age, like and like it was the kind of like the Young Adriass event maybe. But you have the serpent god of the lower world of South America, you know, Verrakoca Quasi kettle coming up and devouring Turtle Island, which was North America.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there are examples of turtle effigy mounds as well, so there was some some sort of turtle references going on with these mounds.
Speaker 3: And I've never heard that. I've never heard that theory. That's interesting, Yeah, they told me. Yeah, I mean it's such a mysterious place.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I have been destroyed in the past there, but seemingly in large part it's been keptain tax which is good to see that because I think this is one question I put it kind of put a pen into my mind earlier there. When we're talking about you mentioned procession of the equinoxes. I've always wondered how that goes down? Right, First of all, who's there to track this whole procession?
Speaker 3: Right? Is somebody keeping a record of this somewhere?
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't know, But nonetheless, like, how does the how do you think the astronomy that was relevant at this time, you know, when they built a mound twenty five hundred and three thousand years ago, Why do you think that still lines up today?
Speaker 7: Which it does, but it's off a few degrees. So they theorize got that that's why it's not perfectly lined up. And some believe that This was constructed when Draco, which is a serpent, you know, was the Northern Star. But I was gonna show you some goodies because as we were talking, I kind of forgot this may or may not be a piece of the standing stone that was at the head of Serpent Mound that was pushed off the cliff.
Speaker 2: That's nice, may or may not.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the other thing is it's built on you mentioned cliff. It's built on the ridgeline from a from a a or a asteroid that allegedly hit their sixty twenty five million years ago, I think, or something something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, who's tracking that though? He's keeping who's keeping count?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Which Tom that guy spoke with spoke with he's like a geologist and one of the things he does is gives tours of this crater and he's dug up fossils and troll of bites and things like that, and so he's still you know, some of these people do some of the dating and stuff of that. And one of the interviews I'd done with him, he was talking about even some of it, like the supernatural occurrences and stuff that happened there, and he thinks it all has to do with this crater, And he said, whoever built you know, this effigy mound, He said, I believe it's like they felt. He said, I think they felt the energy or how special this place was because of this impact crater. But I was going to show you guys some other stuff that I'd found or got while I was there, Like one thing, like we was talking about supernatural stuff.
Speaker 2: Right here, it.
Speaker 7: Says a serpent Mound soybean formation. This was first discovered in August of twenty fourth, two thousand and three. It was two hundred and seventy one feet from the top of a large ring to the bottom of the small ringscle all oriented east to west. The diameter of the eye in the Kiska piscus was seventy four feet. And this was an aerial photograph in two thousand and three by Jeff Wilson and Roger Sugden. So that guy I talked about that I'd interviewed Jeff Wilson, He's the one that got this. And this was, you know, stones throw away from Serpent Mound in two thousand and three. So you got all kinds of crazy phenomenon going on around this site. And here is all the different astronomical alignments in that turtle that I talked about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go. Okay, they got the turtle on there too. Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And a lot of people don't realize because it's not talked about. But when they first dug in that large mound at Serpent Mound, here's what they found. This guy was seven feet at the knees and they found him. He was cut off at the knees and his hands were cut off. Also, why was that did he have six fingers and six toes?
Speaker 6: Maybe here's a thief.
Speaker 3: That that wasn't the only giant.
Speaker 5: I believe it was found there because they have when he pull into the parking lot there in the corner of it, near the near the building, there's two Adena mountains that sit there. They excavated one of those mounds years ago, and I believe they had a seven foot two and a seven and a half foot are in there.
Speaker 3: Believe there's two giants there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that that one of those was at that parking lot mount But he was seven foot at the knees.
Speaker 3: Is the parking lot mount the lower half of his legs?
Speaker 6: Do you think that is?
Speaker 3: We're talking, We're talking the same giant thing.
Speaker 5: Okay, because if you go in the building there and start asking questions about that, they're gonna be like, we don't know anyhing about that.
Speaker 6: Yep, that's fucking tall.
Speaker 3: Are you? Are you familiar with the Adena the highway?
Speaker 5: It was the the It was a highway that ran from some from Serpent Mounds to Delaware the Newark, the Newark Earthworks, just east of Columbus, and it was uh, I think eighty five miles maybe, but it had, you know, a pathway with mounds on both sides. I think it was eight foot or nine foot you know, picture those kind of long burrow mounds on both sides for eighty five miles eight or nine foot high.
Speaker 2: Wow. Nah, I hadn't heard about that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it led it led to the Newark Earthworks. Are you familier with those? Those are very interesting?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I spoke with Fritz and he just discovered this past year at at Newark how they got that opening, that that doorway to that hens there.
Speaker 2: That h what is it?
Speaker 7: On May first on bell Tane That that Hens lines up perfectly with the sunrise of bell Tane and that's the holy day for the worship of bail of the Canaanites, and so Fritz Heath theorizes that these were the Nephlum giants from the Bible because it says that when the Egyptians were actually when the Jews left Egypt and went into the Holy Land to conquer the Holy Land, all of the tribes that were listed were Nepholum giant tribes.
Speaker 2: That's why they were devout to destruction.
Speaker 7: It said, kill every man, woman and child, because they were Nephlum giant clans. And the ones that heard about the conquest, you know, the Phoenicians, they were known to be great sailors. He said that he theorizes that they got on boats and fled to the New World, and he said the water levels were higher back then that they probably went in to you know, around Boston or somewhere around there, and went straight into like the Great Lakes area. He said, that's where you see all these copper mines with all the missing copper. And he said, in that copper there, he said, is traceable. He said, it's like ninety eight point five percent pure. It's the purest copper in the world. He said, it's the only copper that tests that high. He said, So they're testing copper in Europe, South America, Asia, all over the world. That's testing, you know, at ninety eight point five percent pure. That's showing them that it come from these Michigan copper mines and with all the lack of the copper that's missing. And they have found depictions of Phoenician ships and petroglyphs there in Michigan. So they're saying that they're theorizing that these Niians were going over mining all this copper, distributing it throughout the world and going back and forth. So they already knew the route and they knew the land. So during this contest of Canaan, they just they come to the New World and settled and then they went out from there. And that's why you find all of these mounds and earthworks and stuff in the Ohio River Valley, because they just went down from there, and that's, you know why you see all this stuff. And even in New Hampshire, that America's Stonehenge, they found this big old stone slab with a Paleo Phoenician script on it, and they didn't know what it was, so they called Harvard and Barry Fell from Harvard went up there and translated it and sure enough, I mean it was like Paleo Phoenician script and it said basically, it said to Bail of the Canaanites, we the Phoenicians dedicate you know, this site. And then like I said, then you have new work or the hinge opening lines perfectly up with may first bell Tane. You have all these signs pointing to the Nephelom giants from the land of Canaan who worshiped Bail or the ones you come to the New World and done all this stuff. Man, it's pretty fascinating.
Speaker 3: Are you sure you're not Mormon?
Speaker 5: Because you were talking about multiple gods earlier in all these Canaan Nite mound stuff. Now you sound like the Mormon talking about that.
Speaker 2: No, no, not Mormon.
Speaker 3: These are these are some of the ideas of Mormonism we were hitting on right there.
Speaker 7: No, I don't believe in soul babies and having my own planet and I no, No, that's the live Satan in the garden. You shall be as gods.
Speaker 5: It's interesting you were pointing out, you know, some of this evidence of the you know, the the ancient history of American Barry Fell has written a number of books on that, and he's definitely deciphered something, like you said, some texts and stuff like that Ogaman whatnot, as well some ancient Celtic stuff. But I don't know he's ever really tried to touch this stuff. I've never seen anything, you know that he did on some of the some of the mound tablets, right, So this is a tablet from an Adina mound that was thirty thirty foot banger there on fifth and Mound Street, downtown Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Maybe not Sory ninth in Mount Street.
Speaker 5: You know, they don't they don't come up with a lot of times these you'll go to a city, especially about the Midwest.
Speaker 3: He's anything anything in the New World of America.
Speaker 5: So you know, hot the Ohio's and Kentucky's Tennessees and so on and so forth westbound. A lot of the stuff where you're gonna find Mound locations are named after George Washington, our Key Day Lafayette, Thomas Jefferson, and a number of these other characters who were involved in the secret Society that started America. Because they love mounts, the Society of Cincinnati, which was their town there in Cincinnati. So I think this town actually had a lot of mounds are important, and that was one of the things they were they were concerned about settling there, and one of you know, one of the very purposes for settling there.
Speaker 3: George Washington had surveyed a.
Speaker 5: Lot of these mounds, you know, even in the Cincinnati area, as early as you know what in Cincinnati then, but as early as you know, he's sixteen years old.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of this stuff is very important.
Speaker 5: But there's not been a lot of attention given, in my opinions, to deciphering a lot of this stuff. I've only seen one or two solid attempts. But it seems like we were pointing out before with the with the disc from the what was it, the Rattlesnak disc.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's a star map.
Speaker 5: So this seems to be a star map, but it also seems to be a language, right, but it's treated as art today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's wild. I mean, just had a glance. I mean, I'm not an expert, but to me, it's kind of got like a South America, like you know, Aztec kind of flavor to it, don't don't you think?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it does have some of those some of those curves and similarities in the esthetic. I think so a core means my best assessment of this of this year tablet, not art, but it's uh. There's a fellow by the name of Noah Sage. I'm not sure if this is a blog that he still runs, but I'll look for it while i'm while I'm rambling the the ancient Hittites. Apparently this is ancient Hittite which is kind of the modern day area of Turkey and Syria. Mm hmm, dating back I think to five hundred BC. Maybe you familiar with the hit sites.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I mean yeah, the Hittites. That was a that was a neflum giant clan uh in the Bible, right, the ones I talk about in my book the Epic of Esau marries into the Hittites.
Speaker 3: And we didn't plan this, by the way, that's hilarious, let's not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that's supposedly ancient Hitsite that this guy runs the blog here as I don't. This blog is old. I've never I've never spoken to the guy, but he's he does a good job and trying to decipher all these tablets that are found mainly through the Ohio region with the old Adena Mounds. So kind of you've been to Serpent Mound? Have you been to Chili Coffee?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: I want to go to a bunch more this summer.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: The only ones that.
Speaker 7: Because I honestly I started getting into reading about them last year before last, and last year I went and visited my first ones. I went to Ohio and I went to uh the Eenon Mound. I went to Miamisburg one and Serpent Mound. That's the three that I've been to so far. So this summer and spring, I'm really going to hit the road hard and see.
Speaker 5: Some nice So right down the road from Serpent Mound is Chili Cooffee. Have you here to put your look at the Adena Mounds? What we know about him as far as they weren't and you know, because not many of them are left compared to what.
Speaker 3: How many there used to be? Right? You know?
Speaker 5: Not even we have a small percentage now I'm just gonna say small, you know, an infantilised percentage of you know, less than one percent there still remains. So if you put a like a bulls eye on like Chili Coothy, that would like if you looked at like a target. Chilicothe would be like the bulls eye, right, and then it spreads out from there. But the largest epicenter of a Dina mounds are in around Chilicothe. There's still a number of sites there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to get to. Uh is where I'm at closer toward Nashville. There's a really big mound complex out that way that I want to go check out. The name slipping my mind right now, but it's a big one pension.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's a that's a very interesting site. That's I've been there as well.
Speaker 3: In fact, good guys.
Speaker 7: And go see some sights and do film and stuff.
Speaker 2: Definitely go, let's go on an adventure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, if you're in Ohio, definitely, Yeah, definitely let me know if you're coming to some mountains in Ohio.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm always looking looking for some mountain time.
Speaker 7: I'm last weekend in July, I'll be up there for a conference.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'll be there conference.
Speaker 7: Uh, it's just a no, it's just a conference that I go to every year.
Speaker 2: As uh.
Speaker 7: Trying to think of the town Brooksville.
Speaker 2: Ohio.
Speaker 3: Must be north of here.
Speaker 7: It's thirty minutes from Eenon Mound and thirty minutes from Miamisburg. Because last year when I went to the conference, I found out how close those mounds were and I was like, yeah, I have to go.
Speaker 5: It's about I'm about an hour from that from there. That's early by dating, but yeah, Miami's Burg Mounds super.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it'd be cool to get some drawn footage of those mountains. What's that it'd be cool to get some drone footage of the mountains.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you know, justin you must have some good stuff from the the Serpent Mound because you made a good point. You really have to see it from above to really to really take in the whole situation there.
Speaker 3: And that tower has been closed for a number of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got kicked out.
Speaker 7: They got signs everywhere saying no drones, no drones, no drones. So I recorded all the stuff that I needed and I was like, I'm just gonna fly it any damn way. I went on a Sunday and there wasn't a whole lot of people there, so I recorded everything that I wanted to record, and then I went to the head of the Serpent and kind of just waited for, you know, everybody to disperse because they're witn't that many people there? And I launched it from the head and took off and I made it like halfway down or it starts to curve, and of course I'm looking at my camera on my controller, and all of a sudden, I just hear.
Speaker 6: Sir, sir, sir, and.
Speaker 7: I'm like shit, And I look over and it's a worker and he's like, sir, I don't know if you've not seen the signs. And I mean you couldn't miss them. I mean the hell it was like every five foot on the walkway, no drone, no drone, no drunk. I was like, no, what sign talking lot like down the block. Yeah, and he was like, yeah, we don't allow drones here. I was like, oh, I didn't know, man, My bad. And so I went to land it, you know, after I after I landed it, you know, he was like, well, rules are rules, so I don't have to ask you to leave, sir. And I was like, you know, and I was like, well, how's everybody got all this drunk fooge.
Speaker 2: I see on TV?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: He's like, oh uh, they file asked for paperwork.
Speaker 2: And all this stuff. And I was like, how can you don't allow people to fly.
Speaker 7: And he was like, because it's this sights sacred. You know, people do rituals here and people are buried here. And I was like, we do a piece of people. Oh yeah, But I was like, I say, a piece of paperwork makes it unsacred for a little.
Speaker 3: While to a bureaucrat.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: But but I found out through Jeff though, because uh, next year I'll get some real good footage because Jeff owns property. That guy I've been talking about, I've made friends with him. He owns the property that's tied adjacent to Serpent Mound. And he said, they can't do nothing. You know, they don't own the airspace, he said, but you can't launch and land there. He said, Just next time you're up, come to my house. He said, you can launch from my land and fly over you.
Speaker 8: Any place that I had to sign with the no drones. I literally just left the property and sent it up for my car, like out in the street on the play.
Speaker 6: You know what's crazy is that.
Speaker 8: I mean, you probably realize you can send that ship up eighty feet and you don't even see it anymore.
Speaker 6: You actually don't have to go that high for people not to even see the.
Speaker 7: Fucking yeah, they just hear it.
Speaker 8: They yeah, they might hear yours.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you got a little bit more of it us in mine.
Speaker 8: But go ahead, Nick, I'm just saying, I know I throw I've put mine up. I know for a fact, I've noticed at least at eighty feet you'll not see you to hear it.
Speaker 6: It's pretty crazy. It's really not that high. If you think about it.
Speaker 5: The next time you go to surper mountd there, justin don't take it right out of there and drive three miles down the road to Belfast, Ohio, and definitely don't take a picture in front of the Knights of pytheus hole. You know, secret society, the Knights of Pythias. They don't like that there. They'll send me the Belfast Welcoming Crew to come come greet you.
Speaker 6: Do they have one of those of.
Speaker 3: It, The Knights of Pithias. They're an interesting bunch.
Speaker 5: I hadn't really heard of them until I stumbled across this location, decided to take a photograph in front of the place, and it got weird.
Speaker 3: We'd also just eat a bunch of shrooms.
Speaker 5: I was with Recluse was medi Recluse, host of Steven Sneyder, the host of the Farm podcast. We meet him and a couple of fellas. We're doing a Serpent Mound mushroom adventure and decided to go you know, went this way, I think, taking a wrong turn maybe perhaps on the way out of there, you know, not the sober driver was he wasn't from around the area. I was the one who drove was there. Then ate a bunch of mushrooms like a jackass and couldn't drug. It was part of the plan. But the plan was also not to get lost. But we get lost right because I, you know, I didn't give the guy directions and we end up at this place, so we know, we get out of the car, we're taking pictures and yeah, they don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like that as a It's an odd experience.
Speaker 2: And what is it exactly, It's an.
Speaker 5: Old it's a very old ass, very rural Knights of Pitheis Lodge. So they're they're a secret society, you know, they're I don't know, I don't want to call them even relative to the freemass. They kind of have this independent where I call the International Order of Oddfellows kind of like diet Freemasonry, because you know, the craftsman. You know, like these people they have like a different trajectory in life as far as their secret society stuff goes.
Speaker 3: They don't quote me in that because I don't know enough about them. I just don't go. Take a picture of the old lodge.
Speaker 5: In front of Belfast. Apparently it's an active lodge. It looks it looked like it was a rundown check.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it looks like an old abandoned like grocery store or something.
Speaker 3: Back that's what we thought.
Speaker 5: That's I just wanted some milk and bread, dude.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, yeah, my shrooms are wearing off.
Speaker 2: I want to.
Speaker 3: Drifts the longer fun man, that's dripps no longer fun.
Speaker 2: You killing my brothers.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: So you mentioned the the the o g uh kind of comment.
Speaker 3: Portal situation before, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: And you know one of the things I thought of when you're describing that is, you know, I, you know, I was wondering if they're wearing the black robes and the nikes when they're doing that, because it sounds very Heaven's Gate like with that kind of.
Speaker 3: Theology of your philosophy of this ritual to go.
Speaker 5: Jump, you know, send your spirit onto onto a you know, some sort of celestial being. Right, And yeah, you know this tablet, the Cincinnati Tablet's even even tracking Haley's comment.
Speaker 3: That's what the uh, that's what the.
Speaker 5: Heaven's Gate folks were after, right, they were trying to jump Haley's comments. So I wonder if folks back in the Dina Mount folks where they were rocking some robes and nikes doing some of the the Haley's Comment stuff Heaven's Gate style too, Because what I mean is these ideas, I wonder they seem like they never go away, right, Like I think a lot of folks, especially in the late nineties, you know, you seem like you're you're of the same age as Nick and myself. And Heaven's Gate was kind of the hostet of the interwebs, right, it was the uh they were kind of known as the Internet cult.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I mean they it's like Solomon said, you know, nothing new is under the sun. That they will find this new thing in Marvel and say, oh, they found this new thing. No, it's an old thing that's been lost and forgotten now just being rediscovered.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But with these concepts, do they get rediscovered, they just get passed down.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, if they're fortunate enough not to be lost, yeah, they get passed now. But if they end up getting lost or forgotten for a while, someone finds a tablet or an old writing or text and it gets.
Speaker 3: Worm salamander tells them how to do it justice Smith style, or an angel.
Speaker 2: Or a magic stone and a hat, and.
Speaker 3: They get dry. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it reveals all if humanity forgets these ideas of shipping their souls, the you know, the comments through these portals, does does some being come telling that through a magic stone, the hat or a magical salamander?
Speaker 3: Or well what did what did Crowley do?
Speaker 5: He was doing stuff in the in Nhid Egypt, right, he was doing sometuff in the uh Great Pyramid, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean that's what I think with the Biblical viewpoint. You know, it's the the demons, the fallen angels, these beneha loheen that I talked about with Deuteronomy and the Tower of Babbel.
Speaker 2: It's, uh, yeah, you're pulling.
Speaker 7: Out that esoteric phone, e t phone and home, but you don't know who's answer the the other side.
Speaker 2: They'll tell you what you want to hear.
Speaker 7: But it's like even the Muses. You know, I've talked about that. I've been doing some research on that. Want to do a show on those guys.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: The ancient Greeks, you know, they talked about the Nine Muses. So whether it was music or theater or songwriting, storytelling. Uh, any time that they got an inspiration for something, they attributed it to the music. And they said the Muse came to them and gave them this thing, you know. And then they have in modern time talks about you know, automatic writing. Uh, who was it? Led Zeppelin talked about a night of partying that they woke up and boom, there was a Stairway to Heaven and some of those hit songs and uh, the lead singer's handwriting, he didn't remember writing it.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, Jimmy Page was living and I was the Crowley's old house when that right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So you know, the ancient Greeks called that the Muse. And when you go into like Homer and Hesiod, uh in the original languages. Uh, in like the opening of the Iliad, you know Homer's talking about Yeah, Uh, I summoned the Nine muses. Uh, I'm there there. Basically, I'm their vessel. And then all of a sudden, it's like the one of the muses takes him over and it says, yes, I'm I'm the muse, and we give the histories and the stories and the songs, and it basically says that it's up to us whether we tell you the truth or a lie. So, I mean, even at the beginning of the Iliad that the muse that takes over the pen tells you up front, you know, yeah, we're the ones that give the stories, We're the one that gives the songs, and it's up to us whether we tell you the truth or tell you a pretty lie.
Speaker 5: Now, are their muses the same as demons because their demons are not our demons.
Speaker 3: Their demons are different demons. Their demons are demons, right.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it's you know, tomato tomato. I mean, but the thing is is they they you know, demands to the Greeks, they're they're benevolent. But to the like the Jewish people and stuff, that's the same thing. It's just from their viewpoint is that they are the dis embody spirits of the Nephelem. But the Greeks see them as the good guys. You know, it's the same thing. It's like a finger puppet. You got a hand and got a puppet on each finger with a different name, but hey, let's come from the same hand.
Speaker 5: I mean, I see what you're saying. I had a different concept of with the Greek's view of the damon was. I thought it was like the unconscious mind from subconscious mind.
Speaker 7: Well some like you know, like Plato and some of these guys, they had everybody had like their own flavor or viewpoint.
Speaker 3: That yeah, you know, that was Plato's definition, right, Yeah.
Speaker 7: Plato talked about how the gods weren't real. The gods were basically, uh, personality or emotions. So like when you got angry, that was aries whispering in your ear, you know, or when you had a lustful thought or something like that, that was afrodite. So kind of like you know, he has thought was the gods were the emotions and thoughts of the mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he uh, he certainly created a lot of the thoughts and there were later developed new thoughts, right, I mean, he's everything, you know, everything Plato didn't said apparently seems to have formed Western thought.
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, yeah, Carl Jung and a lot of the right the thinkers of the New World.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: So that's what's the relationship with the hit tights and Uh and your esl Uh storyline there with the I don't so the epic was the is, if I'm understanding correctly, is the essentially the birth of the Nephilim that have there nepheline that that have created these giants that we later find in these mounds, right?
Speaker 3: Is that kind of the long and the short of it.
Speaker 2: He's not he marries in to them. You know.
Speaker 7: For those that's not familiar with Esau, he's honestly, he's like one of the most enigmatic characters of the Bible. You just get little blurbs about him. And it's because you know, the Bible, you know, was sixty six separate scrolls that were put together and made into this book, but there was all kinds of other scrolls and stories around during this time. It just didn't make the quote unquote cut for the Bible. And so when the writers are writing these books, they didn't go into great detail about this guy because there were so many other books that did go into great detail so it's like they thought, you know, what's the what's the point in beating a dead horse? Theoretically everybody knows about this. I don't need to cover this. So you had the you know, the Book of Jashure and the legends of the Use and all these other things. So like as the past two years when I deep dived and found this stuff, I found all these other little missing pieces and put them together to form this complete.
Speaker 2: Story of this guy.
Speaker 7: But the Book of Genesis just starts off and tells you about Esau. It says that his birth, you know, strange to say the least. It says that he comes out red, covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak. So with our modern vernacular and viewpoint, it's like, if you've seen this guy that's described in the Bible out in the woods or out on the street, I mean, without hesitation, I mean you would say, I mean I seen Bigfoot, I seen a sasquatch, right, I mean it said he was covered in hair from head to toe like a cloak. And it skips on down. You get his genealogies and he you know, he was the eldest son who traded his birth right, But some of these extra biblical books say that he bumps into King Nimrod and they're both Their claims to fame is that they were the mighty Hunters, and so it's kind of like the Highlander, you know, there can.
Speaker 2: Only be one baby.
Speaker 7: So these two mighty hunters clash, and it says that Esau kills Nimrod, cuts off his head, and steals his garments, and it says these were the garments to which he was able to rule over all the nations. So and immediately I was like, well, what's up with these garments? What's so special with these garments? And so as I got to digging, it turns out that these are the supernatural garments from the Garden of God that was given to Adam and Eve, and so I just started finding all these cool things about this guy. But to answer your question, he takes three wives in his adult age, and two of them are Canaanites, who they were commanded not to marry into. They were supposed to be a cursed lineage. And when you follow genealogies, these were known Nephalem giant clans. So if you take this Sasquatch guy and marry him into Nephilim giant clans and interbreed with them. I mean, you have a really high likelihood of throwing some really strange pups, to say the least. And I think that's why you have so many stories throughout the world and cultures of the Yetti of In China they call it the Urine. In Europe they call it the wild Man. In Sardinia you have these festivals where the people cover themselves in black goats fur and danced during the summer or the winter solstice. You have the histories and stories of Crampus. In North America, you have the city Kai, the red haired Giants. I mean, it doesn't matter where you go, it's a common theme and story because I think it stems from this event and when he intermarries with these people, it says that his from this union. His grandson is this guy and the Bible called Amelek, and Amelek was kind of like Nimrod. He was this famous warrior giant and he bursts this clan called the Amalekites, and they were kind of like the Viking berserkers. They were known for their ruthlessness and they were just they dominated the battlefield and they hailed from the land of Mount Sierra. And when you break down that word in Hebrew, that means harry, So it's already describing these harry giants, Okay, yeah. And so when you get to the etymology of the Amalekites name also that means blood liquors, so it's these hairy, giant, vamporistic style people. And I think it's telling because in the Israelites Wilderness Wanderings in the Bible, it says that the first people they encounter are these Amalekites and that they attack them. And here's where you get all the rules from God. And I say it in the book. You don't get rules, laws and regulations if somebody's not breaking these rules, laws or regulations, you know there's a reason why you get them. And I think if you look at those I think it's telling to the people that they were having contact with because it says number one, do not drink the blood the life forces in the blood. It says, do not seek necromancers and sorcerers, do not pass your children through the fire, and it says, no longer will you sacrifice to harry goat demons. And you know the book of Isaiah talks about, uh, the wild This is all like in the Deuteronomy and Leviticus. This is all like during the Jews wilderness wanderings time. And it says in the Isaiah that the wild men the satyrs will dance in the wilderness in the desolate cities. I think it's talking about these people from the Union of Esaw, this Harry sasquatch man breeding with these Nephlum giant clans uh. And I think that's why you see remnants of all these you know, Urine Sasquatch, Crampus, the people of Sardinia, uh, just throughout the world. And that's why God was people don't, yeah, don't do this because God's people were seeing these Amalekites, these blood liquors do I mean, these practices, and God's people were starting to imitate them. So God's like, no, no, no, no, you can't be doing this.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: So the hitit tights fall into this bloodline as a result of can you what was that again? Can you refresh me on the hit type worson of that? I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Excellent. You got me going on so many different wheels.
Speaker 5: Turned my head there I've now forgot where we started with the Hittites though.
Speaker 3: Connection to that, well, like.
Speaker 7: When you go through the genealogies in Genesis, and thanks to people like Gary Wayne in his book The Genesis Sixth Conspiracy, I mean, he did like a really you know, good thorough job of going through those genealogies, because I mean they are they're boring. You know, a lot of people just read through those because it's you know, this one forgot that, this one but got that, but got but got but got but goot, and it's kind of boring and we skip over it, you know. But he went through it with a fine tooth, calm them and traced them, and he found out, you know, that these were known Nephlum giant clans. And so through him going through and tracing all that, we know that they were you know, Nephlim, they were giants and were Esau marries into this this line. You have this hybridization of mixing of giants with this sasquatchy sounding guy. But he even takes a third wife his but his third wife he marries into uh Ishmael's clan. It's crazy about that. Is Ismael is his father's eldest brother, and him and Ismael have something in common. They're both the eldest brother that was screwed out of their birth right by their younger brother. So you can kind of imagine the family feud like hatred that was sown, you know, between these people and between this union, and you see it playing out today even when you turn on your news. Because when you go through the genealogies, all of your your Muslim nations, all of your Palestinian and people groups and religious groups that are constantly at enmity and at war with God's uh you know people, the Jews, it all stems from this seed war. It's a it's an ancient thing because.
Speaker 3: Now I think family few That's how I look at a lot of things.
Speaker 5: You're making at making a lot of sense to me there, justine, like what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so it's two you know, two you know, brothers, two family sets, both of them think that they were screwed out of their inheritance to their birthright in this land, and they're fighting to the death over it, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's you know, and.
Speaker 7: That's why I named the book, you know, the the Epic of Esau and the subtitle is The Birthright and the Seed War.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so, you know it would it would be fascinating then that there's these giants, you know, at the at the base of these oldest.
Speaker 3: Mounds here in America.
Speaker 5: And there's also tablets that connect to similarly the same same civilization of folks.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Yeah, the and that that that area of.
Speaker 5: Turkey and Syria was very important to the Crusades, if you're familiar with the First Crusade. They set up shopped there in uh for about twenty five years, so then you know the Knight's Temple of that as at least not sure, you know, I don't really pay much sense in those are those other knights orders if I can give you some templar history, and they they set up shopped there for about twenty five years for the the first crew said that was there, that was their headquarters in this uh in the mediate area of that that uh, this kind of uh you know, giants and the ancient Hittype folks come from.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was important on you know, in two facets, because number one, it had biblical importance because you know, this was the cradle of civilization. This is where they believed the Garden of Eden to be. This is where you know Mount this is close to Mount air At where and their beliefs. Yeah, the boat landed that restarted all civilization.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: And then at the same time, this was the center of a lot of trade routes. And this was the place that connected Europe to the Middle East and also Asia. So this was uh, right, a super highway. So you had the silk and and the spices coming from Asia. You had uh, the silver and the tin and stuff coming from Europe. I mean this was this was all crossing through.
Speaker 2: Yes, So this is.
Speaker 7: A very economic trade important place and it's also a religious historical important place.
Speaker 3: It's almost like it's the Holy Land, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I often wonder when when I looking at the templar stuff, what were they what were they more interested in stuff down in Jerusalem or stuff over there in this this old ancient hit type region, because again they seem to be that seemed to be their primary concern. It wasn't like they had to pass through that area and it couldn't go further south. They seem to want to do a lot of activity there and set up to shop there before they went anywhere else because again twenty five years or something like that.
Speaker 2: And nothing too. They need the money. They were trying to gather all their.
Speaker 7: Funds to fund all their explorations. And also this was a place where they thought, you know, possibility of the Garden of Eden. This was a place that was possible for the Noah's arc. So they were looking for these artifacts, and they were scavenging up money from all the trades and protecting merchants and doing you know, mercenary type work and protecting trade routes so they could fund explorations down into the Holy Land. And at the same time, the templars were going down into Ethiopia and looking for the ark of the Covenant.
Speaker 3: Sure, now, they were very interested in all that business.
Speaker 6: Sure right.
Speaker 5: I also think they they found troves of libraries over there in the Eastern Roman Empire that they didn't previously have access to. Yep, So not necessarily minetari or goal treasures or religious treasures, but you know, treasures nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, what are your.
Speaker 5: Thoughts on this mound? Let's play a game called what are your thoughts on this Mount?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am not familiar with it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is a fun one.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't you know, I don't know what they've done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think it's kinmonly referred to as the Honic Mound.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure what this Wikipedia page, this the sources of all information on the interwebs. You know, someone seems to have added in some silliness in there. Perhaps Most folks claim this this mound didn't exist. That's that's the overwhelming narrative.
Speaker 2: Until they've not found it.
Speaker 5: Well, I found it. I found it my phone in this map. I got into a dispute with some for some reason. There was these retired NSA guys also trying to find this mound, and they published an article in the local newspaper there in Clairemont County, Ohio the location of this mound. And then I saw I wrote to them an email, and so this is all very mysterious to me this was going on. They didn't say they were former NSA guys until I contacted. I saw the article reached out these fellas. They were using light ar to search for this mound in an area not where this mound was located.
Speaker 3: So I wrote them in emails, like you fellas.
Speaker 5: Any luck finding the mound and They're like, oh no, And I'm like, oh, yeah, how you you know.
Speaker 3: What are you all doing? What are you all working with there?
Speaker 5: And they're like, oh, we're a couple retired to say, guys looking for this mound. We're using light arm. Okay, did you read the map? And I asked them, did you read the map? Because no, no, no, we got light r We all start something like no, no, did but did you did you look at the map and did you read the map? The bottom of this map gives clear instructions from the beginning point of the fork of the Little Miami River to the eastern fork of the Little Miami River in the precise distance in which you'll find right right to the top of this uh.
Speaker 3: They call it an oil lamp or you know in Minora or over the honic mound.
Speaker 5: It's been referred to in various forms and fashions because there was a thing nine nine fellas.
Speaker 3: Who uh over about a twelve year span.
Speaker 5: They were a member of that secret society that I was talking about at the start of America, George Washington Society of Cincinnati. They were all military officers and surveyors, guys that were advanced in mathematics at the time where you know, even in this country, folks were allegedly not supposed to be that advanced in mathematics outside of you know, outside of these elite colleges and whatnot that. But anyhow, these folks over about twelve year time span, took numerous trips here. Not an easy venture, you know, to you know, to get you know, to this location. Necessarily there's no highways or roads. It's all rivers and stuff. And they drew this map, you know, various surveys, and today it sits at the bottom of a lake. Oh figures in nineteen sixty seven of the US car Army Corps of Engineers wanted to build one of their damn projects there and fill in and fill in this town of Bantam, Ohio. And and they lost the court case and they did it anyway, so and then they got sued so as a result of violating the court order of not to do it. So for whatever reason, it seemed like someone had a very uh there's a clear intent in my opinion, to bury this mound at the bottom of about one hundred and fifty feet of very dirty I wouldn't go in there, definitely don't touch that water. Lake water.
Speaker 7: They done something similar in East Tennessee and you can actually look it up. It's you know, accessible news. They even made a museum, but the name is slipping me. But they built a dam and flooded this town. And uh, but they had found pyramids and they thought it was like remnants of Egyptian stuff, and even the Smithsonian was involved, and but they told them, even after they found everything, now we're still building the dam. We're still flooding this this part of the valley, so mad dash. You got like two weeks to dig and find what you can, and everybody went in and dug and found everything they could, and then they flooded it. And they built like a little museum and put the artifacts and stuff that they found in there. But uh, you know, a lot of conspiracy theorists say that it was an Egyptian uh pyramid complex that they found in East Tennessee.
Speaker 5: I mean, I wouldn't be surprised. Are you familiar with the back Creek stone? Mm hmm, it's from East Tennessee.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 3: The Bad Creek bat b a T creek on the right, Tessee.
Speaker 7: That looks like that Phoenician script. That paleo stuff that Barry Feil found at America's Stonehenge.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 5: It's supposedly Paleo Hebrew, first century Paleo Hebrew YEP. Smithsonian dug it up in the sixties claimed it was Cherokee, right, ancient Cherokee rite the Cheroke. He's like, we didn't invent writing to like seventeen oh five, buddy, what the fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 7: So I think Cheroke here is one of the lost tribes.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, well there you go. This is some of the evidence maybe supporting that. Right, maybe they built the Honia Mound.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 7: Possibility. I spoke with that. He's actually a friend of mine. He's the local guy. He this fifteen minutes from me. I just found this out this year. But Chief Joseph Riverwind, he's been on a lot of documentaries of La Marzouli's and actually made him in person and film some stuff with him. But he actually found a like a ford to five foot bronze Nephelim lance. I mean, this is just the blade of it. It's like four or five foot long. It weighs like twenty something pounds and it was on the end of like a huge javelin. Hear that story of the Giant of Kandahar, how he had this huge spear and impaled two or three men on this one spear. It was the same kind of weapon, but they found it up in Michigan.
Speaker 2: But I got pictures. I got to hold this freaking thing.
Speaker 7: It was awesome. But he was talking about how his wife is Cherokee and that they believed that they were one of the lost tribes of Israel, and then all this diaspora and stuff that they come over here, because he said they went to Israel as a First Nation representatives and that they were singing songs at the wall in their Cherokee language and that there was a Jewish man there. And after they got done singing, it was like, oh, that was so beautiful, you singing about this, this and this, and told them about several things that they were singing about, and he was like some of it I couldn't understand, but but yeah, but you said this, this and this, and he said he pretty much told him what they were singing about, that he knew the majority of it. And it was like, oh, you know, Cherokee language, you know, And he was like, no, you were singing uh old ancient Jewish or Hebrew.
Speaker 2: And they were like, no, that was Cherokee.
Speaker 7: And then they got the talk and it was like that the languages were so similar, and like that the name of Yahweh was almost identical.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that. I didn't know it was so similar. I've heard the tales of the Cherokee. I have a lot of Cherokee in my family tree, so I have heard the tales of being the lost tribes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm familiar with the the back Creeks done other such evidence. I'm certainly not ruling it out, you know what I mean. It seems it seems very plausible to me.
Speaker 2: I had to just that. I was all blurry bro. I was like, what the hell is going off my camera?
Speaker 5: Well, gents, I appreciate with your time to Steven joining for for the Friday's Nick as always is j co host here and just has been great to meet. You'll turn the table both over to you, gents for some some closing statements around out the tonight's conversation.
Speaker 3: But I just wanted to say I appreciate both your all time.
Speaker 8: I'll go freshman all kime h, thanks for coming on. Man, that was some really good stuff. It was a really good talk. I like the nouns. I even like the stuff we're talking about at the beginning. Uh, really final thoughts. Really ain't got much to say. Really, check out the Occult Rejects. It's on all major podcast hosts and bitch you brumble and YouTube, and check out our website. Occult Research Institute dot org has a bunch of the Occult Rejects on there and affiliates of the Rejects that have tons and tons of different types of work on different types of subjects.
Speaker 6: So thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 5: And interject there, Justin Fru turned the table over to you. There, sir, it's wanted to point out Nick, we just did some excellent Mormon conversations with uh with Heidi there gone as a guest on the Occult Rejects. So I was I want to be some ad biased, I'm I'm participant in such conversations, but I really enjoyed them. I think they're some excellent conversations that folks are going to enjoy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, check that out and drop tomorrow.
Speaker 3: There you go. Yeah, Justin sir, appreciate you again.
Speaker 5: Appreciate your time, and you got my wheels turning on a lot of subjects to that.
Speaker 3: Definitely enjoyed the conversation so many different things.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, I thank you guys for having me. Man, I had a really good time. Hopefully this is the first of many. But that's why I love the love podcasting.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: You get to just sit down and uh, exchange puzzle pieces. That's one thing I always say that this is we all have pieces to the puzzle. Nobody has it all figured out. You know, if you if you sit down with somebody and they say they got it all figured out, you better run because that person don't have a damn clue. And yeah, and if you and if you, we're not all going to agree on everything. So if you get a group of people that say they agree on everything, you better run from that too, because that's in occult.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but thank you guys for having me, and I appreciate it. The podcast is Prometheus Lynn's podcast. You can find me anywhere you can consume contents uh uh Spotify, Apple, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Ax, any of those fine places you can just search up Prometheus Lynn's podcast. And find me there. And my newest released book, uh, the Epic of e Saw the Birth Right in seed War. You can find it on Amazon. It's on ebook for ten bucks or paperback for twenty bucks.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 7: Check that out if you enjoyed any of the conversation that we talked about today. It's fifteen chapters. We barely barely scratched the surface. It was a two year deep dive.
Speaker 3: Nice. No, it's awesome. I got your links in the know. I like the friends. The friends just come missus JJ.
Speaker 5: Yeah is that mister or mister McCrone which one.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: The fall this slash, That's what I'm saying there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, shim shows you.
Speaker 3: The Uh.
Speaker 5: No, I got your links in the in the notes here to Justin, So folks want to check that out.
Speaker 3: The link the links.
Speaker 5: They're already great conversation, Nick, Justin. I definitely appreciate all the U the new the new stuff you got popping off my brain oil here. But definitely yeah, link up on the mounds again the future for sure. I liked uh the time. Like I said, you're up in a while doing some mound, some mound uh you know visits. Let me let me know, happy to happy to give you a too, or some some of the other sites around the area that maybe you don't. We're off the beaten paths, so to speak, because this again, this is mound country. But they're not all like uh, they're not all state parks, they're not all national parks. Some of them don't have signs. I stumbled across a few in North Carolina at a dog park when I was passing through there a few weeks ago. I sent nick picture for those from the dog park. I said, sometimes I find the mouths and sometimes the mounds find me. So definitely lots of mounts.
Speaker 2: Field trip.
Speaker 3: Yeah there you go.
Speaker 8: Definitely done with that, man, for sure, I'm dying to use my equipment whenever I can.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the but yeah, I appreciate folks with the interwebs chat chats always cracking me up here. Wh we were having a good time there, for sure. It looks like everyone everyone else having a good time. A lot a lot of folks who joined, a lot of the stuff. You're a lot of new information from the you know, from the chat, like like a lot of folks were saying there to justin so good for the for sure, awesome stuff. But yeah, Operation GCD Live Wednesdays seven pm and of course Fridays, you know, back here next Friday.
Speaker 3: But did a comparison of OJ the O J.
Speaker 5: Simpson did not do it in Idaho four case comparison this past Wednesday night, which I you know, again biased because it's my show, but I highly recommend it. Folks want to understand that OJ didn't do it, and the same playbooks almost being rolled out here to frame Coburger, strangely enough, involving the some some of the same characters and nefarious activities surrounding the cases.
Speaker 3: It's an odd environment. It's an odd environment indeed.
Speaker 5: But and of course scientology is involved, not in the IDO four case, necessarily not, but in the.
Speaker 7: OJ you must quit and that what they said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not it's an odd uh. You know, whenever I learned to OJ was a scientologist, I was like, well, what the the fuck?
Speaker 3: Why would they not in are that in any previous detail about the guy? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: So you know, it's not a bunch of scientiflogis. But nonetheless, yeah, the I'm not sure what I'm doing next Wednesday night, so we'll tune in folks to find out, and again thanks for joining us here tonight.
Speaker 3: Any parting words, Fellas.
Speaker 7: The difference between the known and the unknown is the journey.
Speaker 2: Good journey, guys.
Speaker 3: There you go.