Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, and as you can tell, the opening is a little different than it normally is every single other day. Yes, it is me. I swear I'm here, and this is a this tough day, isn't it. I'm sure you know what we're about to discuss. We're about to discuss the violence, the assassination of Charlie Kirk earlier today, thirty one years old, at least, behind a wife, two kids. We're gonna discuss what is happening, why it is happening, what we need to do. I know how angry you are right now. And by the way, I'm not gonna spend all three hours on this. It's too much. You don't need it. I don't need it. We're even gonna do our Crappiest Country in the World tournament next hour. We're gonna We're gonna take a minute, We're gonna laugh, We're gonna talk about other things, things, of course, But I mean, I have all your emails. I have all text messages from my friend, from my wife, from everybody who's sickened and heartbroken. In case you've been busy, you haven't been following the news. Charlie Kirk is one of the one of the big big voices on the right and has been. His organization is called Turning Point, and what he's done, He's done many things, but the real thing Turning Point has done is they have made a home on college campuses for years across the country. They've made a home on college campuses. And it wasn't just Charlie's sending out the minions to go do it. Charlie Kirk himself would go to these college campuses and debate people, not shame them, debate people. And you could show up, and you could if you were the most right wing person, left wing person, there were no limits. You could show up. If you were a communist and wanted to yell at him or ask him a question, you could do it. And unbelievably, a nice guy, way nicer than someone like me, a fairly moderate guy, nice guy, thirty one, young wife, two young children, his son just turned one not long ago, two young children, and he was assassinated today. And I know you're sad, and I know you're angry. I have so many emails like this, Jesse. Given the Charlie Kirk and Trump assassination attempts, is it time yet, Jesse, and says Oracle Charlie Kirkshot. The animals are out of control. I've had enough of all this violence, and I'm ready to be violent myself. What say you? Okay, So look, I am going to address that. I am going to talk about that. But we first before we do anything else in this show, we are going to have a five ten second moment here where the air is going to go quiet. It's going to be quiet, and I want you to pray. Pray, Pray for that young family, Pray for this country as we possibly probably head down a very very very dark, dark road. And once we're done with this, we are going to discuss what brought us here. We'll discuss some of the reaction. Well, we're gonna have a talk, a long talk, okay, but for now, if you're driving, please don't bow your head and close your eyes. Everyone else, let's pray. I'll give you five ten seconds yourself, and then I'm gonna pray with you on the air. Okay, Now, pray do your father in heaven. We ask tonight, Lord that you bring some measure of comfort to the kirk family, to his friends, to those close to him. We ask that you fill them up with your love, and we ask Lord, as we move forward as a country, that you bless us and guide us and give us wisdom as we try to navigate a very very ugly world. In Jesus name, Amen. Now let's talk human beings. We are conditionable. We can be conditioned and are conditioned for so many things, for good, for bad, for peace, for violence. For human beings are conditionable. You know who Tim Tebow is. Most people know who Tim Tebow is. He was a college football star. I played some in the NFL. But what he's really known for is being a world class human being, caring for special needs people and talking about abortion human trafficking. Is just widely known to be a wonderful human being who spends it, it appears, every waking minute, giving back to other people. You know how Tim Tebow was raised traveling with his father giving medical care to poor, sick people all around the world. Tim Tebow was conditioned from an early age to be someone who cares for others, who gives back. Conditioned in military circles, there's conditioning the other way, conditioning for violence, I'll tell you. In the Marine Corps, they encourage it. They want violence and aggression, and even if you are not naturally that way, they will work on it to ensure you are that way. Conditioning human beings can be conditioned by the things they hear, the things they do, the things they watch conditioned. It is a real thing, a completely real thing. Now here's where we are. This is where we are. I told you this was me back in March. Remember when I told you this. I just laid everything out for you. The burning of the Tesla's, the attempted assassinations of Brett Kavanaugh, Donald Trump multiple times, the shooting of Steve Scalise. Today they caught some nutjob firing a gun in front of the CIA. Combining those incidents with the fact that Democrat politicians and Democrats on the news will not discourage these actions. If anything, they encourage these actions. So I believe we are going to see a Republican assassinated. There it is, and I don't mean ten years from now, and I pray to God I am wrong, but I think what we have right now when you take into account the violence we've already seen, the encouragement they're getting from their politicians and media people. When you take into account their desperation. Desperations quite a thing. I believe we are going to see a Republican assassinated and in the wake of these JFK files. I'll be honest with you, I woke up today thinking about it. That's why I wanted to talk to you about it. The assassination of JFK shook people to their core. That doesn't happen here America. What No, how that kid? And I believe that day is coming again. All the ingredients are there, mised assassination after missed assassined, assassination after mised assassination, over and over and over and over again. Combining that with the rabbit demonic anti humanism of Democrats anyway, combine that with the fact Democrat after Democrat after Democrat will refuse once again to try to talk their people down off the ledge. Have you heard a single Democrat condemn what's happening one, I'll settle for one. No, you haven't, because violence is not what the communist does. Violence is who he is. It is woven into him and Democrat elites, like the politicians and members of the media. They understand that the street animals, who of course will be doing the killing. They understand that there's a benefit in having your street animals physically intimidate your opponents. And that's why they never talk down to them. That's why they never talk them off the ledge. That's why there's never outright condemnation. That's why Joe Biden himself was at did a presidential debate about Antifa, the violent terrorist group that has murdered people across this country. Joe Biden, the best he could mutter was a Tifa's just an idea. That was the man who was the president. If you are a Republican elected representative, even member of the media, keep your head on a swivel out there, because I believe someone's going to be assassinated. There you go, hope I'm wrong. All right, it's back to me being live. I wasn't wrong, and I hate it, and we're going to talk about what got us here and where we're going next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday home Day. Member, you can email the show. I know you're hurting right now, I know you're sad, I know you're angry. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So what got us here and where are we going. Well, Actually, I'm going to read something from Charlie Kirk himself. Someone did a poll of it, but this is Charlie Kirk's own words. This is from back in April. Quote. Assassination culture is spreading on the left. Forty eight percent of liberals say it would be at least somewhat justified to murder Elon Musk. Fifty five percent said the same about Donald Trump. In California, activists are naming ballot measures after Luigi Mangioni. He's that scumbag who killed that ceo, assassinated him in New York. I won't read the rest of it, but let's focus on those numbers. That's not a small number. Forty eight percent if someone killed Elon muskud be justified. Fifty five percent said that about Donald Trump. That's the majority of Democrats in the country. How why, Well, As we discussed, people can be conditioned, and some people are more conditionable than others. Are Democrats by their very nature are herd animals. They want to belong to a group, part of a group, and they move as one, and they are simply more programmable than other people who are more individualistic want to be free. When you have somebody who just wants to be part of the collective, just wants to be part of the group, where you can make that person doing they may not even want to do, because they'll do it in order to stay part of the group. Please don't kick me out of the herd. I'll say whatever you want. I'll do whatever you want. And so language like this doesn't move you, doesn't move would never move you. But we must understand there are millions and millions of Democrats in this country who consume this all day, every day on CNN, MSNBC, everything else, and it makes them violence.
Speaker 2: I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all of the country.
Speaker 3: Maybe there will be.
Speaker 1: People need to start taking to the streets. This is a dictator, you know.
Speaker 4: There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there's unrest in our lives. Enemies of the state, show me where it says that protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful.
Speaker 1: Do something about your dad's immigration practices. That effeckless pony go low. How do you resist the temptation to run up and wring her neck? The biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized right up to the right.
Speaker 3: I thought he should have punched him in the faces. Even if you lost.
Speaker 1: He insulted your wife. You got it, you got it. You've heard this before. This language creates a mentality in Democrats, even the ones who don't commit acts of violence, they have a mentality that violence is understandable and it is necessary. After all, we're fighting against Nazis, right, I mean, look, Governor of Illinois, JB. Pritzker, here, you why how do you prove.
Speaker 2: To somebody that you're a US citizen? Your action, the color of your skin. That's not the country we live and you know you shouldn't have to walk around papers the way that they did in the early days of Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: What what would your conscience allow you to do to Aidolf Hitler. We've had this mental exercise before, but it's important you understand what Democrat members of the media and Democrat politicians and professors, what these people, what the elite communists have done. What they have created in the minds of Democrats is an apocalyptic scenario where they are up against Adolf Hitler, a racist, the end of the world. Masked men and they created that mentality in them on purpose so they will march forward and commit acts of violence. That's why they did it, That's why they talk like that. There is a reason that nothing, absolutely nothing has gotten them to back off or turn down the rhetoric at all. When Steve Scalise was almost assassinated, they didn't change a thing. When Donald Trump was shot in the ear and a Trump supporter had his head blown off in Butler, they didn't change a thing. They didn't even slow down, if anything, they escalated it. Why because over years in years in years in years, they have created, they have conditioned their demonic street animals to believe they are up against Nazi Germany, They're up against Hitler. And what can't you do to Hitler? If I had you in a room and you're locked in there with Adolph Hitler and he's got handcuffs on, and you've got a gun, scissors, a hammer, what would your conscience allow you to do? Well, whatever you want. It's Hitler. It's acceptable. Go kill Hitler. And you can lie to yourself that I'm a little nicer, if I'm a little more moderate, if I treat you with respect, then you won't think that about me, and you won't hurt me. But that's not how the communist thinks at all. There is not one inch of daylight between somebody far to the right like me and a complete moderate. In the mind of the communist. Charlie Kirk was as kind a human being who openly engaged without name calling these communists all the time, and they freaking murdered him for it. Millions of them have been conditioned that violence is acceptable because of what they're up against, and now they are acting on it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday, a very very heavy, very very dark day. I know you were sad, I know you were angry. I am just beyond sicken that a thirty one year old kind man, his wife is now a widow, and his children are without a father. Now we have a situation in this country that we have to talk about. We already discussed the legions of angry, mentally ill democrats who believe violence is an answer broken homes, drugs, Their politicians. The media rhetoric, over and over and over again has conditioned them to believe violence is okay. Not that they will all commit acts of violence at all, but how many times do you have to talk to one before you find one that is willing to do so? And this situation is not about to change. I'm going to play something for you right now. His name's Matthew Dowd. He's on MSNBC. This is after Charlie Kirk had been shot and the world the word was he was in critical condition in the hospital. I want you to listen to this and please understand there will be no turning down of the rhetoric. They are not sorry, they are not backing off. This is how they think.
Speaker 3: It's been one of the most divisive, especially divisive younger figures in this who is constantly sort of pushing this sort of hate speech or sort of aimed at certain groups. And I always go back to hateful thoughts lead to hateful words, which then lead to hateful actions.
Speaker 1: They believe it was justified. Of course, That's how they think. That's how they talk. What this means for us as a country, first and foremost, is that we have to be vigilant. We are at a time where this will get worse, the rhetoric will get turned up. They are more desperate than they have ever been. It's not only that they don't have the White House. It's not just about that. That does play a part in it. The Communists who have brought us to this place. Remember the peak insanity. I would I call it three or four years ago where we reached complete peak insanity in this country, cultural insanity like you can't even imagine. Understand that the Communists thought he had finally climbed the mountaintop. He thought he had finally destroyed this country, destroyed the family, destroyed the church, destroyed the right, and now it was all his. And he wakes up in almost overnight. He feels like it's been taken away from him. He looks around at every single front, and he feels like he has lost the title, lost the mountaintop, and he feels like his revolution is in dire, dire straits the Nazis. He's fighting, They are conquering, and they are winning, and he is and will continue to respond violently. That means you and I have got to travel with eyes open. You have got to travel with a weapon. If you are allowed to do so, make sure you are armed. What it does not mean is this, and I want to make sure I drive this point home. I appreciate your concern. I keep getting emails all afternoon. Emails keep flooding in Jesse. Stay home, Jesse, Watch out, Jesse. Don't go out in public, Jesse. Don't do speaking events, Jesse. Do this. Do not let the communists intimidate you from living your life. The communists don't get to determine how I do, when I do, where I do anything, And you should operate the exact same way. If you want to go to a Donald Trump rally, if he has one in your area, I don't think he's doing rallies anymore. If he has one in your area and you want to go, you go to it. If you want to go to a turning point event on a college campus, you go to it. If you want to go down, maybe you're having a protest of some kind and you want to throw on your MAGA hat and you want to go down and scream loudly, God bless the USA. You go. Do it, Do it with eyes open, do it armed if you are permitted to do so. But don't you dare let these savage little demons determine how you win your life. Don't let these people win. Don't let them win, absolutely not. Now what to do about it. I have so many emails. I'm ready for violence. I'm ready for violence. Read stop right now, stop twenty four hours, eight hours, Take a breath, hug your family, say a prayer. Now is not the time to go grab weapons and find your local Democrat. Don't do that. No, stop. What's going to happen is we're going to find out about the killer. We're going to I mean, I believe Donald Trump's already called for the death penalty for the guy. Already. We're going to find the killer. But what we must begin to do, we must begin to take a part the elite communist network that is creating these people fighting against the street animals is not a solution at all as long as elite communists continue to create these street animals. These street animals are created in the university system, They are created by MSNBC, by CNN, these by Democrat politicians. They are the ones who create these street animals, and they are now an army of violent, mentally ill monsters marching through our society. That is what we must address. We must address the funders of all of this. Yes, there is a billionaire network of these savage communists who are trying to destroy our country. They should be taken down by the justice system like the organized crime or we organization they actually are. We have to begin to do it this way for fear of what else might be coming, and we might. We might be at a place right now that's a turning point for the worse. Don't cheer for it. Please. If we are at a place where political violence is now simply going to be the norm, and it's all from the left, so far I realized this. It's all been from the left, every bit of it. The communists have been committing acts of political violence for years. If we get to a place where the right begins man alive, it's going to be horrible, beyond belief. Find them, arrest them, take apart their funding networks. That's the solution. You take ownership of your personal safety. Like I said, you don't have to change where you go what to say, Live your life, Live your life. You're not going to leave this world one minute before God is ready to take you home. Charlie Kirk didn't that God was ready to have him home, and he is. He's a much better place than we are now. Live your life with your eyes open and be ready because the militants are activated. All right, all right, we're gonna move on. I think we're gonna move off this. We just can't do this the whole show. We're just going to drag everybody down. Get We're done with this now, Okay, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful fantas. Actually it's a terrible day. Let's be honest with you. Ahna freaking Wednesday. That is ugly and violent and terrible. And I know you're sad, and I'm sad, and it is what it is. We'll try to move off and talk about other things now. Like I told you, we're gonna do our Crappiest Country the competition still halfway through next hour. I know nobody's in the mood for it, but I don't know about you. I kind of needed a laugh. In case you don't remember who it is.
Speaker 4: It's the twenty twenty five Crappiest Country in the World competition. Tonight's matchup. He's between He's the Babwe and North Korea. Brought to you by Jacks River Disposal.
Speaker 1: Just dump it. Big shout out to Jack's appreciate you very much. Jack's Disposal Bronco tiny rains like all. He's claiming the election last night was rigged. He's talking about the tournament matchup we had last night between Sudan and Congo, and Sudan won. And now it always happens the loser's bitter losers are bitter Jesse I call Shenanigans. I'm sure that Sudan is a god forsaken hellhole, but there's no way it's worse than the DRC. That's the Congo. They are owned by China, run by warlords, and in the midst of civil war. Their only economic activity is children digging cobalt out of the ground with their hands and dying at fourteen because of the heavy metals in their blood. They currently have an abola outbreak going on. If the machetes don't get you, the AIDS and malaria will thank you for your attention in this matter. I will not abide by anybody questioning the integrity of our election process. It was the safest and fairest election of all time. I would dare say, what Chris of all time? The safest and fairest election. I know things are bad in Congo. I understand that they're worse in Soudan. The people spoke. The people spoke. What do you want me to do about it? Our elections are free and fair, all mail in ballots, I mean, and you know you can always trust those. What do you think somebody bundled a bunch of illegal ones to steal the election? That can't ever happen, Hi Jesse, If I understood you correctly, Communists promote violent crime so people will be miserable, become malcontents, and join the revolution. Doesn't violent crime have the opposite effect it causes Norman Norma to vote against them. Well, no, you didn't necessarily understand me all the way correctly. Kind of. They don't promote violent crime because they want people to become malcontents and join the revolution. They promote violent crime because it destabilizes society when people are afraid. A low trust society where people are afraid is a society that can more easily be broken up and ripe for revolution. I've brought up this story before to you before, but let me bring it up again. The Mongols. Everybody knows about the Mongols, Genghis Khan and the Mongols, all right, In case you don't know, probably the greatest army of all time, all horseback, just an incredible army that went through and they essentially just wiped out everybody they touched when Gengis Khan was leading them, even the other most powerful empires on Earth, they just could not withstand the Mongols. Okay, got that, we all got that. Yes, they were brilliant, tactically, very disciplined, very tough, all those things. But the Mongols didn't just show up outside of your city with an army without making preparations. Do you know what they would do? How they would prepare One of the ways. The Mongols had a spy service, an intelligence service that was second to none. They would make sure they had people in your city long before the army got there. Now, what were the people doing in the city, Well, yes, of course there's scouting. Look at the walls, look at the gates. What's the military foresight of corse. But you know what else they would do. They would create divisions inside the city, political divisions, all kinds of divisions, stoke fear, stoke crime. Why well, if you're a city of one hundred thousand people and one hundred thousand Mongols show up outside the gates of your city, but you're one hundred thousand people are together together, You're a cohesive unit, you're working together, you believe the same things, you have the same value. Well, there's a very good chance you're going to put up one heck of a fight one hundred thousand people unify. But what if you're at each other's throats when the Mongols show up? Think? I want you to think about America today, as a matter of fact, with how divided we are, how evil the communists are. What if what if China tomorrow? What if China landed twenty divisions on the shores of California and they began to slaughter Americans and march across the country towards Washington, d C. I want you to honestly think about this. Think about this. How would that be covered in the media the politicians. Do you think you would immediately see everybody come together to fight against the Chinese menace? Or do you think the left would make it all about Donald Trump? How many immunists in our country would openly side with the Chinese? How many? Because we are so divided internally, it makes us more ripe for conquest. Physical violence is something every human being fears and it creates a situation inside of people's minds where they will oftentimes do anything, agree to anything to make it stop. I just don't want to be afraid anymore. Okay, well, let me take away your rights here, let me take away that. Fine, fine, fine, I just don't want to be afraid anymore. Violent crime destabilizes wherever there's a lot of violent crime, and it makes that place ripe for revolution, ripe for revolution. A family, a tight knit family, mother, father, kids. They love each other, they talk all the time, they pray together, they're super super close. But they adopt a child, a very very troubled, violent child who hits the other kids, steals things. How cohesive is that family? After a while? Are they as cohesive as they were? Are they as tight as they were? Of course they're not. That's why they love violent crime. All right, we'll move on. We'll talk about some other things, maybe crime itself here and a few before we get to that. I want to get to this. I want you to take care of your dog. I want you to give your dog actual nutrition, because there are a few days that are sadder than the day you have to kiss your dog goodbye. I have lived that day more times than I can count in my life. I know you probably have two, So why not why not push that day off a little bit, get yourself another year or two. Start sprinkling Roughgreens on your dog's food. Your dog's food is dead, there's just empty calories. Your dog needs antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, just like you do. Just like you do, give it to them. Roughgreens will give you a free Jumpstart trial bag with the promo code Jesse at Roughgreens dot com. Free. You just pay for the shipping, or you can call them two one four Roughdog Promo code Jesse. All right, we're gonna talk more about crime. You have questions next