Speaker 1: They were just working on a bola mr in a vaccine, and now there's abola and it's a World Health Organization emergency. What do you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but hold on.
Speaker 3: These fucking ticks, to fuck with these ticks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the abol the abola. It's too visual. Okay, when it's too visual like that, don't you believe from all your offices, like bleed out in that a bola like that's that's just a little bit too visual. Like when you see something like that, it's like, okay, dog, you fucked up. But you know what I'm saying, when we had a disease that should be named.
Speaker 4: If they want to sell it in America where we have Hollywood, I'm gonna need a dude's eyeballs to be bleeding, you know what I'm saying for me to buy it, I'm gonna need for him to be pinking blood. I'm gonna need for it to be coming out of all you know. I'm gonna need to see all that after the booty.
Speaker 1: So you you uh have to eat poop. I think to get that doesn't.
Speaker 4: Have to go like but to my god, well, we're certainly trending in that direction. In America. I mean as a country. Ass eating is in as eating is a big thing.
Speaker 2: And it should not be asked.
Speaker 3: You know, you realize how many things can go wrong with that fucking hole. You never want to put your tongue anywhere near that ever again.
Speaker 4: Guys. Yeah, if you're just analyzing it purely analytically, you're just just say nay, what we said that?
Speaker 2: It wouldn't that? What was it? God? What was what was the slogan for just saying? No? What was that.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dare to keep kids off assholes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 4: Hey, girls off the pole.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, look I made I made a nice diagram at work one time about how you, uh, how you navigate the gluteus maximus area. You know what I'm saying, the glaps, I said. Look, man, all of this area around the crack is fair game. It's like when you get to the crack, just you know, stay away from it, you know what I'm saying. Just yeah, just yeah, I mean, and everything will be okay.
Speaker 4: Make sure this it's not some like super spontaneous kind of thing. You want to maybe give the lady an opportunity for it to make sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably has to be well playing, you know what I'm saying, and not spicy when they're doing this spicy flick, you know, saucy. Yeah. Well the problem is is that folks, you know, they check out a few spicy flicks and then they think that's the way that this thing goes down.
Speaker 1: So they just.
Speaker 4: Like, man, I'm gonna out something.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give this, give this a shot. Well, hey, well we got that tur we got that, we got rat terns hands and virus is still talking about Hanta and me and Corey said this on Beyond the Key. We were like, then, why isn't n y C? Why ain't everybody dead in NYC? Because I mean they got to be breathing rat ship. Yeah, true, like like one hundred percent of the time they had they had a whole rats are I mean, so it's like why that everybody should be dead there?
Speaker 1: It was just didn't even die. It was like one person out of like eighty five or something like, there was nothing. And they were like this is an international nightmare, Like I don't think it is. Though it doesn't seem to be a big problem.
Speaker 2: You know, how.
Speaker 3: Are they test these people? So how did they figure that ship out? So they are are you fucking serious?
Speaker 1: Yes, And they set up test centers PCR test centers too, and like it's.
Speaker 3: Just so, did someone get sick and go to the fucking nurse and go, hey, I'm sick on the boat and you must have hauntavirus and.
Speaker 1: You would default to nourovirus. All cruise ships people get norovirus is a huge norivice. Every time it's no rovirus. But this time they were like, let's test for haunted virus just in case.
Speaker 3: Come on, I always said, like anything you want to test for, you're gonna find Yeah, if you use PC.
Speaker 4: Hey, I got I got a guy up here, crew of thirty three, you know, and all that ship in the in the headlines too. It's like it's like, come.
Speaker 2: On, I got I got a homie up here who who was talking about hands, a virus and a and what he would do. Let me let me bring him up right quick. Where is he here? We go?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: I know I couldn't be president because if I would have heard that it was people on that boat with a new virus, I would be like, we're.
Speaker 4: Gonna have to blow it up that it is what it is.
Speaker 5: I don't want to give out no more money.
Speaker 4: The economy is already fucked up.
Speaker 2: So there you go. I mean.
Speaker 1: I think we should have had that.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's always an option. They just be like, hey, it's like it's like hey, you know, hey, this virus, we don't know what to do. It is on this cruise ship. It's like scud missile. It is a real thing. M hm.
Speaker 4: You were a real country trying to really eradicate something before it became an issue. Yeah, you would do that. But we're a bullshit country running fake psyops with health security used as a skeleton key to unlock unlimited powers from the government forever, with no oversight and an infinite checkbook. So oh, you know, how about fuck these people. They're doing this because we didn't hang them last time.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the if you one of the zombie moves, was it twenty eight days the twenty eight days later, a whole saga? Whatever, That shows you what you would do if you had an outbreak, because they just yeah, well yeah, they just they just blocked off Britain like the rest of the world was fine. It was just Brittain. They said, no problem, if you're in Britain. You don't get out and that's it, all right, So Bret, all right, cool?
Speaker 4: So yeah, you would have flamethrowers. It's lots of shotguns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like you sitting there and all of a sudden you come in contact with or you like like some blood splats on you, and like the other person just looks at you, just like it just turns the flamethrower towards you.
Speaker 3: This is what's this is what's wrong with even the general concept of democracy when you look back and you see the decades and decades of criminals who have just fucking pilfered this country and fucked everybody, and you can't do anything about it because of a fucking bureaucracy. It's like, this is ridiculous, ridiculous. Like when you were proved where you were, when you got shown to be an enemy of the Reich, Hitler just lined you against the wall and shot you. There was no fucking six years of trials and fucking appeals and abusing the system and loopholes and fuck all that nonsense. I'm telling you, everybody who worked for the government since Bush Senior all the way through today should just be lined up against the fucking wall. Period.
Speaker 4: You'll get no argument from me.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear you. Just the secretary, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's just like, no, the janitors, we can uh, there's not too much. It's like and it's like hey, it's like, hey, I won't need none of the meet and said, well, what did you do there? He said, I was a janitor, So you got to die as well.
Speaker 3: Amazed, that's the most guy in the building.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: Room on the video, every room.
Speaker 2: You see, you're like my man on the video. It's like, we just gotta we just got to take out all of them. I mean, I'm sorry, man, you were here.
Speaker 1: I think the right way, and we have to we got to make people hard. We gotta. We gotta say like if you can't make it, then you go into the pit or whatever, like you're dead, way too comfortable with killing. At this point, I was reading this book to like the Lightning by Ada Palmer, and it's got all sorts of interesting, amazing things and problems. But one of the things is there's a spoiler alert. By the way, Uh, they figured out how to objectively identify people who if removed, the utopia will continue. So if you. If you assassinate them, everything gets to continue for the other billions of people on Earth in like pretty perfect balance. And then now they're they discover that that's been happening and they're like, well, we can't do this, it's wrong, And I'm like, eh, is it? Or can you just keep killing people if it's objectively true and there's no subjective power hungry grieed mongering going on here and you can know for sure if I killed this person, everyone else gets to proceed happily. Isn't it okay to kill them?
Speaker 4: You get into the animal farm dilemma of like, how do you manage the human population the human farm?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 4: And it's the.
Speaker 1: Problem is subjectivity because you're like, well, I think you should go and another like, no, I think it should be like this. But if you could eively know, then isn't it okay to kill?
Speaker 3: Well? I think the biggest issue really is that you have to be able to separate the general populace from the those in power who took advantage of the populace, because I think that's the worst crime of all. Those people should have no fucking no remorse. No, do not go to jail or pass go or collect two hundred dollars. You go right to the wall? Is where the fuck you go? So it's kind of it should be a double stand. There should be a double standard.
Speaker 4: Knew better. But what about the new dilemma that we keep seeing recently where somebody murders somebody else for no good reason, goes before a judge and it's deemed to be mentally unfit to stand trial. And you go, okay, now what.
Speaker 3: Well, back in the day, the asylum, right, they would go to the asylum.
Speaker 4: Before, So we kill them, right?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 4: Is that the I mean, what is the answer? You put them in a mental asylum for how long? Forever? Forty years? Do they get better? Do you work with them? Is it a rehab? Is it a is this guy a project?
Speaker 2: Or?
Speaker 3: Off the streets?
Speaker 4: If you're too if you're too stupid to be held accountable for your actions, we can never let you back in society again. So where do you go? In the old days, you'd be put up against the wall and we.
Speaker 1: Just take a wilderness alone, which is the same difference.
Speaker 4: Well, I think.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to kill him, forced slavery is the.
Speaker 4: Way to get fine. What great I'm that's a much better, more productive. But you know, then you've got the state involved or private enterprise, and I think that's called slavery, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's a fine line when we when it comes to all this stuff, it's a fine line. It's it's it's difficult to get to some sort of middle ground where everybody feels at least decent about the outcomes that are about the place.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So with that in mind, knowing that you're never going to make everybody happy, why don't you just do the necessary things that need to be done and punish the people who are fucking this up. It's a thousand people in each big city that are causing the problems. Take them out and shoot them. Yeah, well, allegedly hang them from the around town and send a message we're cleaning up the streets. El Salvador went from the most dangerous country to the safest country in the world. I want to live there.
Speaker 1: I want to live there. I do. I just if you shoot a few people over here and there, allegedly everyone else will stop fucking around. Let's just stop sucking around.
Speaker 4: You cantend like that's not true, or you can look at I don't know every instance of war in his human history. And that is exactly how it gets done. You pull one guy out, you shoot him in the head in front of everybody, right, and then the entire and then you leave one guy alive, and he goes and tells the next village they're killing people, They're lining people up there.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're the strongest, most rebellious kid here. I'm gonna first day, first minute, fucking pull you out and like, slap you around, send you away, give you detention whatever. Now everyone else knows, like, I'm not fucking around, try me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it is what you do. You find the biggest and baddest and you fucking them up first.
Speaker 1: And waiting you just fucking who's gonna tat you? Are you win? Good? Thank you? Now we're done with all this.
Speaker 4: So but the problem, of course, inherently with all of this is like, who's authorized to be in charge of doing any of this in the state? Is the last innit he that should be in charge of doing any of this right, because they're just so so so to the next problem, which is the fact that there is no democracy.
Speaker 3: There never has been a democracy. It's a fraud. It's it's a fucking they call it that, but it's not what the fuck it is, and so.
Speaker 1: And you don't want it to be.
Speaker 3: And so people need to really come to come to grips with the fact that the very notion of democracy in and of itself is retarded because we're never going to have that and we're never getting it. No, your vote wrote me nothing. Okay, Ever it never has, never fucking will because when they needed to have a certain outcome, they fucking buy the outcome, right, and they made it much easier to do so. So when people need to come to the fact that democracy doesn't exist, it's never existed. And when people talk about getting rid of democracy, it's but it's like getting rid of something we don't we never had in the first place.
Speaker 4: We we have a functional oligarchy, that's what that's. They did a study, some some well meaning entity did a study and and they just decided we had a functional oligarchy.
Speaker 3: Based on I feel like, you know.
Speaker 1: Like some aspects of an oligarchy and a monarchy.
Speaker 4: Personally, Well, it streamlines the decision making process that if you're doing something that's beneficial, then it gets done quickly. And without red tape, right, because it's just sort of like decided we're doing it, and that's how it is, which is nice if it's uh, if it's not building a prison for you, you know, uh. But inherently, I think the people that gravitate to those positions of power usually are the wrong types. And so then whenever you get that decision making centralized in the hands of fewer and fewer people, you inherently have problems with it. Now, if you had that, what's the fantasy of the of the omnivent king or the you know, the the well meaning do gooder king who could just go around and by decree fix all the problems. You know, it's like a fantasy.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but you know what, you know what the problem is with that, right? The number one issue with with that is is watch every movie the king that does that is.
Speaker 4: Kill them. You're sucking up somebody's grift. Somebody's making money on the inefficiencies that you're going around fixing. They're making the money because they're it's there for it's broken for a reason and they're providing some sort of service or whatever like they like it that way. It works their way, and so you come around and start messing things up, regardless of your intentions, even if you're like making it worse, if you're making it different worse, screwing up their hustle, you're gonna find yourself in like a you know, I mean, look at every Mexican politician who's dead right, who who is like, I'm gonna run a policy of cleaning up the drugs like the hell you are. And then next thing you know, you're headless.
Speaker 1: Well, now we've got all these people in power who are like, you know, what we should do is we should spread ticks everywhere so no one can eat meat ever again. And then they're going Apparently.
Speaker 3: When you look back at like all of history, we've always been ruled by kings, and there have to have been and I'm sure there were plenty of kings who were admired by the people right, who did good things. And if that's ever been the case, then that's your example of how things could be again without having to deal with the bullshit of Congress that doesn't do anything that pay themselves and so the bureaucracy of the system.
Speaker 4: Let me meet you halfway there. How about this kind of medieval kind of like that, but a little bit more relevant and recent. How about guilds? How about bringing back the idea of guilds?
Speaker 3: Okayoctly, that book.
Speaker 1: I just mentioned is essentially that the world is no longer countries. It's just a collection of seven different guilds and you choose which still and you can live anywhere, but you're you're in their system.
Speaker 3: This talk is it's vaguely reminiscent of a of a book that was written by a German painter. Uh, the most misunderstood part of like national socialism is the economics of it. And the economics of it is weird because it's a total mixture of capitalism, socialism, and medieval feudalism because it was very much and very much employed a system of guilds.
Speaker 4: From the Empire which was bringing all that like industrial stuff over the centuries into in that region where it was very much based on master craftsman craftsmanship and in apprenticess and you know, in in this quality where you had you put your reputation on the line based on the quality. You know, like the German people, what's German manufacturing known for being precise in high quality. Well, now they have no energy, but you know, in the past they were known for that. And I think it has to do with the mentality of these guilds, where like your work is checked over and over again and it doesn't pass until you really prove yourself. And it held everybody accountable and it made for it was kind of like a union in a way, sort of functioned as a union. I think it could get abused as well. I've been reading a lot about it recently because.
Speaker 3: Of the system looks to get kind of complicated because you have these various guilds, and each guild has its own hierarchy, and each guild has its own relationship to the other guilds on how they would interact, and the whole thing to me just felt so very forced and contrived. Right like our current system of economics here is fairly simple. You have a bit, you buy shit, you sell shit. You have a service, you perform a service, you get paid. It's pretty simple. Other than your normal taxes that people pay, you don't have to go through a bureaucracy of guild mates before your product can get out there. And so that whole system, it obviously worked. Everyone got pulled out of poverty, everyone had a job. You know, it was very functional, but it seemed very not natural, you know, very forced. So I don't know how else to explain it. So I don't know if something like that would work today. I mean, people don't care about craftsmanship. You need to have you planned obsolescence guild.
Speaker 4: But people are actually kind of tired of that shit. What if you brought back you ripped up NAFTA. You you brought back manufacturing to America and you ran it like guilds, and you emphasized high quality, and you said, fuck funk functional obsolescence. We're gonna make it. We're gonna make this teapot last forever like they used to in the past, and then we just dump. Then we have like a monopoly on high quality goods and get a reputation for that, and bring manufacturing back under a guild system which which rewards high quality and punishes trash, and do it like like like you mean it, instead of this bullshit that we're doing now where we buy crap on timu from China that falls apart in three weeks like it.
Speaker 1: And poisons us and somehow has trackers in it and like controls your dreams.
Speaker 3: So it seems like it seems like that comes up free. The biggest problems though, is that if we did that, the cost of the goods would be high, and it would be hard for the average American to afford to buy products that were only made here because the cost would be so high. Now do they Is it great that it would last forever you won't have to replace it, that's fen phenomenal. But in the short term, when you're looking at how much money you got to go to the grocery store with, do you want to get an infinitely lasting pot? You know, it's a it's a it's a hard choice for them to make in the short term, and most people won't make that choice.
Speaker 4: Here's here's where the guild system works because you can afford to make decisions like that because you're not You're you're having a lot of your costs subsidized by the guild. You're you don't have living expenses, your food is taken care of like you you you were provided with a lot of stuff, that's all.
Speaker 3: I don't think of a guild as like you don't go and live with these people. I don't think you.
Speaker 4: Know, well, when the old ones they did, they would if you were if you took on an apprentice, like if you were a blacksmith and you took on an apprentice, you had to house them, you had to train them and teach them. But then they worked for you, and then and moved away, but worked for you, and you paid them like you wouldn't now. And then once they completed their masterpiece, then they became able to hire that they could go off on their own, or they were already off on their own, but they could then hire or bring in apprentices under them. That's when you get like become a made man once you have a masterpiece. Right, So that that's how that's the only way you do it. So it's the quality super high, and and and but and you so it screws up the economics of it. And the reason why guilds went away in America was because central banks came in.
Speaker 1: Simple as that, here's the best of all worlds. We have guilds. They make high quality things last forever. We buy them. The people who won't buy them because they're too extensive, we kill them. Now we have no stupid people left there. You go everything.
Speaker 4: We work them to death in our guilds.
Speaker 2: The slaves, and of course it's alleged because we don't condone slavery.
Speaker 4: The greatest fortunes in the world have been made through slavery. Well, I mean, I'm just saying they didn't. They weren't. They weren't selling they didn't make all that money selling tea. Well, you got a good point there. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, that sounds great, you know, but uh, everybody likes this experiment that we're in right now. Don't they call it? America? Still an experiment? Right?
Speaker 4: Are we still considering an experiment?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They certainly are adding ingredients all the time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, if we're talking if we're talking about the totality of the world, because technically, what we're fifty and fifty years old shortly so technically United States of Americas, So technically we are if you go across the entirety of the world and experiment Steve Sure.
Speaker 3: My mind is still boggled, like over this motherfucking car kill switch. Yeah, dude, I'm like, my mind is like what, like I just can't I can't like get my head around it.
Speaker 1: Like your eyes look away for a second. The car turns off. You're on a fucking eighty mile per hour freeway and the car just turns itself off and you can do otherwise.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. The car industry doesn't have this technology. They haven't developed anything like remotely close to this, but Congress passed the law anyway. That's like saying, I wouldn't say that we're going to pass the law that airplanes have to have bird cages on the wings as a backup system so the birds can fly the plane in case the plane.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that. Here's why I wouldn't say that, because they've already got the cruise control that drives its seal. And so with that cruise control, it monitors your eyes. You look away, steer and wheel goes read it teakes you to grab a steering wheel. It's already there, they've already got.
Speaker 3: So here's what they're saying that people with eyes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't use it. You can't use it. I mean, it's just it's just it like like you can.
Speaker 1: Driver eye patches.
Speaker 3: None of this makes any sense, Like they like, they can't implement any of this. There's no fucking way to do this.
Speaker 4: If you were sunglasses, what is this is this?
Speaker 3: You're gonna get routed to the cops, and the cops are going to automatically have like their workload tripled like overnight because they getting reports of fucking cross eye drivers.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but you know what, you know what they will be doing looking at your pupils to see if you're dilated, or see if you're on drugs?
Speaker 1: Are people are you selling ex at your place? That? What's there?
Speaker 2: Oh? We again to get well, she's talking about the ones with the with the cruise controls. Of those are your your premium cars? The premium cars come with this feature, so.
Speaker 1: You're paying the most have the least like ownership and authority over their own Uh.
Speaker 2: Well, no, they don't want it. I don't know if you know. Okay, So I see this all the time, but people don't want ownership over shit. They like they think they do, but then they want their car to do what they're thinking. That's true, you see what I'm saying. So I get people all the time who come in and they're like, hey, you know, I've got my thermostat or you know, I've got my air set at seventy four degrees and it's not blowing cold. I was like, well, turn it down to low. Why would I want to do that? I wanted to say. I was like, I was like, the car didn't know what you're feeling. It just knows it's trying to regulate it seventy four degrees and it blows all the time. It's not like your house. When the thermostat at your house, when it sees it gets to a certain temperature, it cuts off. Your car didn't do that, So it's always trying to regulate the temperature. So if you're too cold or you too hot, move the dial. Folks can't get that through their mind.
Speaker 4: Are if you have to, If someone needs to be told to turn it down, turn it down.
Speaker 2: Ninety percent of customers D. Ninety percent of customers D.
Speaker 4: That's really frightening, yes, because they believe that the car disappointment. Yeah, they believe that the car should feel what they're feeling.
Speaker 2: They won't be it. They want the car to feel what they're feeling and to respond to the feeling.
Speaker 1: This is why everyone's going to end up in the simulation as Sophia's fucking slave mind controlled and like embedded into the matrix because of this, Because nobody won't to take any fucking not even the responsibility for yourself to make the heat feel good to you with a little style that you.
Speaker 4: Just maybe turn it down a little bit more, try it, you know. Yeah, it comes out of different ones, you know, maybe like I really want to turn it, like, crank up the one on the passenger side too. Yeah, it's like if you have to figure that, if you have to call the dealership to figure that out, you're too fucking stupid to be driving that their car that you're sitting in, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But uh, well, the issue is a lot of a lot of older people when they're buying new cars, like they're completely lost, like they used to some ship from like the nineteen nineties.
Speaker 4: They should make you know, why don't they make that? Why don't they pick one the what General Motors has a ton of different car carlock brands, yeah brand inside of that. Why don't they just pick one GM retro And you just say, this car is gonna be the Toyota High Loos of cars, right, It's gonna be stripped down, it's gonna have hand crank windows, it's gonna have a roll like a twisty radio dial. It's gonna be fucking awesome, and most people aren't gonna want it because it has no bells and whistles. But you know what, man, I bet I bet you a gigantic percentage of the population would go That's all I need, all I need. I don't want a subscription for my heated seats. I don't want that.
Speaker 1: What I also, what about this oil shortage they're saying, I mean, like gas is supposedly not the problem, but like lubricant for the engine oil different.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen anything that. I haven't seen anything like that alleged. Allegedly Toyota is having some issues at some places, but they were in the like zero W eight and ship like that. I said, damn cuz, like so they're run into some like some weird.
Speaker 4: You get that stuff done now. If you need tires and you're like, well, maybe like get it now, get your oil change now, get that now, because it's gonna get it's gonna get it's gonna get weird in the second half of the year.
Speaker 3: So are we still? Are we still in a war? I can't really. I'm not getting any good coverage anywhere.
Speaker 2: No, it's just like I.
Speaker 4: Televive a mushroom cloud went off in Israel. That crazy.
Speaker 3: So so yeah, that's that was a place that was used. It's been I've seen it explained as over the years. It's been different things. But it's where they develop their missile technology. And at some point in time they stored their nuclear missiles there. No one is saying, of course, they're going to say, of course there was no nuclear They're always going to downplay everything. So they said there's no nukes there, but it's all hush hush, and it's coming through like third parties, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So then they also were like, oh, we hit every Iranian weapon that ever could have existed. They're all gone now. And then the other day they're like they've got ninety percent of their weapons back. I'm like, how did they do that?
Speaker 3: Like what they've been missiles for decades. They've been building missiles for decades because they knew what was coming. They probably got okay, this is how I picture it, like remember and blow and they got all that money and it got to they can don't know where to put it. That's how I ran is with missiles. They're like you got another man.
Speaker 4: They're like, we are dying to shoot some of these bottle rockets off, Like, I bet you that's what that's been. The first three months have just been all their shitty disposable rockets, right, Yeah, they're like like what they've got.
Speaker 3: I liked it better when I thought that they had eliminated the entire Israeli you know, hierarchy like Benga Vie. It got reported that Bengavie and Nennyaho and all these fucks got hit. I haven't seen him in seven days, you know, and now we got all these videos and ships and he didn't. Yah, who's doing interview? So who's dead and who's not? Because I'm sure all of them didn't make it.
Speaker 1: Or did they roll out the clones? They did that and then here's their replacements.
Speaker 3: It was like Ariel Sharona, one of those fucking guys. They didn't tell anybody, They didn't announce to the world he was dead for like seven years. They pretend that he was alive in hiding somewhere.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, so like from a political standpoint, to make someone who people will have any kind of trust or faith in or fear of, uh, to make them still, you know, remain alive in people's minds is all that matters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it all falls under that wartime psych warfare stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that it makes sense creates reality.
Speaker 2: Oh way, should just hear him do what they're gonna do? I mean, damn man, niggas is slow. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Niggas is just slow.
Speaker 2: They lethargic. They say in bag you dude, if you want to get busy in the let's get busy. I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you think if I Ran actually took out and Yahoo they would announce it. They would be if they had confirmation, they would put it out themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ran knew it. I think they would. Yeah, you think. I think if Israel, I think Israel is covering it up. I think he's dead.
Speaker 3: You think he's dead and they asked him? Then he's done a ton of video stuff lately, man, a lot of videos coming out.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fuck. I think he's dead. Where does the airplane? Where does the airplane go?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 4: Where? Why hasn't he come to the United States? He was in the US seven times in the last year until that dude is seen in person in the United States, and it may be a clone of course we'll have to keep that in mind. Uh, but until that dude schedules a trip, I'm I'm leaning towards him being dead and them lying about it.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's in the bunker, you know, the kill shots coming from the bunkers.
Speaker 4: He could he could be with Epstein in the bunker.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my whole life about I've been hearing about Iranian sleeper sales. My whole life. Well, they're doing a terrible job. If who was walking around.
Speaker 4: Germany they forgot to set their alarm, then we didn't.
Speaker 2: We supposedly wipe out all of Iran's regime or whatever, and then niggas are still flowing. Yeah, so I'm just trying to figure out, I mean, them out and then if not not in Yahoo, oh nothing out there. If he gets taken out, so the rest niggas is still there. Like like if if this was like gangs in New York, where the fight was over, then I'd be like, oh, thank god, you know what I'm saying, Or everybody just went home. They were like, okay, yeah, ship, he did, We catch you all tomorrow. Be at working tomorrow, boss fight man.
Speaker 1: You know, hilarious when everyone's talking about like God, I hope they killed Trump. Why don't they just kill him?
Speaker 2: Was killing Gilly?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm like, what do you guys think is gonna happen? He dies? And then what now you have JD. Vanc You're just gonna obsess.
Speaker 4: It will be like a what was the other one?
Speaker 2: Like like Troy when they were out there fighting and Achilles was his brother or cousin gets killed out there and they're like, I've killed Achilles and then they take the helmet off. It's like ship, that ain't Achilles, this is THEMN cousin. And they're like, well, might as well go home, boys, I catch y'all. And everybody just dispersed that a second. The fight that I mean, hey, hey tomorrow tomorrow noon, noon, tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, sandwiches, we got this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was honor. But we used to have honor in fighting, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We have Donald Trump. He's out, he has no sense of history, he has no idea who he's messing with with Iran. He's out of his he's just out of his mind and out of his league. And everyone he's surrounded with is like a fake, like they're playing a role. You know, like Pete Hegsath is playing a role. I feel like he is pretending to be commander in chief during a war. But it's like all of the people who led empires in the past didn't work at Fox News, you know what I mean, like a guts like Theezer and Napoleon and Son Sou and you know, all these Indian chiefs and everything. And Pete Hegsath, who for fourteen months ago was working at Fox News talking about geopolitics. Now he's going to lead you into battle and somehow he's going to defeat the Iranians. And then his spokesperson is Donald Trump, who's saying, we so the Iranian navy. And then a week later he's freaked out because of the Iranian Navy. It's like, well, you know.
Speaker 1: Pete hag Seth is like Christian Batman. He wants to be Christian Batman.
Speaker 4: That's a really good combination. Christian Christian Batman. Hey look look, I mean like the bad signal is the cross? Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was like, ok, he ain't none, ain't none of these can't leading anybody in the battle. Ain't noning like nobody like master Yeah, was.
Speaker 4: Placed to the ground. And get those Muslims.
Speaker 2: Like, nobody's leadership is leading anybody in the battle. This ain't the fucking damn fourteen hundreds. You know what I'm saying, Where your king got on the got on the front horse and went out there in the battle with you.
Speaker 4: And you know it's like the leady he's on the donkey leading us into battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these niggas a bank home banging you wives. You know what I'm saying, Why do you have they getting killed? I mean, this is what they're doing.
Speaker 1: We're gonna we're gonna have Cuba. We're gonna have Cuba and Greenland soon.
Speaker 3: Oh man, all right, So here's the handshake.
Speaker 6: Looking at video from just a short time ago, as Secretary Pete hagsat left, joint Bace andrews round. Now he's headed to McDill Air Force Base, and so this is about twenty four hours.
Speaker 4: Let me guess, oh yeah, gave him the two fingers.
Speaker 3: Think that people out there don't understand is that they also communicate with secret handshakes. Okay, the Freemason lodgers teach these handshakes.
Speaker 5: They're indoctrinated with it at the Freemason lodges and you can see these celebrities quote unquote, and it's politicians using these handshakes all the time with one another.
Speaker 1: It's not very secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it ain't too sacred at that. Nigga's hold on a second.
Speaker 3: Now would do it? The guys who were new who just got in, they're like, yeah, I get the handshakes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember well who was It was on like the Senate floor and the like camera was on them and they like turned and were like or something like yeah.
Speaker 2: Like.
Speaker 4: Okay, your secret whatever you're putting on the hit and run.
Speaker 1: Like they want us to look at that and be like Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta be careful. Sometimes they'll be having you chase some ship that ain't got nothing to do with nothing. They show some folks this ship and they're and they're not even in the in the greep. They're like, yeah, man, do it like some ideas and then look at him it's like, dumb ass is done.
Speaker 1: You have we do There's this one where people are sitting in there like hands are like that. I do that all the time.
Speaker 4: That's sometimes ones that's just just do this like for a few but when it when it's like when you're doing like full gang. Yeah, fucking handshakes and stuff.
Speaker 2: Hey, many show you a gang signs if you gang bang. I mean that's what the song saying. You know what saying there it is, I means show she knows it. Listen, we all know that you're agent of the pope. Hey, look, we got our own for death. Yeah, we've got our Yeah, we've got our own agent of the Pope on Dai zero.
Speaker 4: We've got.
Speaker 1: Like, really the ship. Can you just pick like a Huler.
Speaker 2: Master for me? Because he's white? You white? You know, we just got to stick with it. You're white? Is you got a little native? You know what I'm saying. You got to mix in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, just a little bit of a mix.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna go agent of the Pope because that's nice and round, you know what I'm saying that that's what it feels like, That's what that's what people say.
Speaker 1: This is the other thing. People are like, did you know that in Ice there's people every day who are dying in custody. And I'm like, dude, you guys are the same motherfuckers who fall for that the dangers of bread thing right now, Like every day people eat bread and then they die, you know, like within twenty four hours of death, ninety seven percent of people eat bread. Right, that's what you're saying to me. You're like, you like, you don't realize that people just die in custody, no matter what custody we're talking about all through history, whatever custody is, prison, mental institutions, ice, holding facilities, doesn't matter. People die. They just die. It doesn't mean they're mistreated, It doesn't mean they're murdered, it doesn't mean they're abused. It just means they died. Like, you guys are stupid. I'm think that's not what you're describing. You're just like, oh, people died in custody, Like, oh, no.
Speaker 2: Do people still care about ice? Ice? Seems like, you know, black lives matter, and it seems like all this other stuff do out there about past five six years. It's hot. It's hot for a minute, and it cools off and then it's never talked about again.
Speaker 1: They're not Rene Prettying Alex Gooding anymore apparently, but but they're still talking about it incessantly.
Speaker 4: Well, but isn't that a summer activity?
Speaker 1: True, it's coming back, it's not really I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: We had it pop off when it was winter. You got to remember that we had it pop off when it was winter.
Speaker 4: We did, but I think that's when it was pop a little premature, I expect. I expect maybe it's summer of fun summer.
Speaker 2: No, some are of love, man, it's the summer of love man in.
Speaker 1: Like the belly of the fucking liberal beast this summer. And I don't want it to be even worse than it normally is. Where are you going Seattle? Right at the World Cup time? Too? I couldn't have planned this worse World Cup. They're gonna have some sort of false flag. There's gonna be like riots in the streets, and I'm be just trying to like hang out. It's all over the place. So like two of them are happening in Seattle while I'm there, I think. And then there's some all over the country at like different times.
Speaker 2: Uh, I think. I think there's some stuff going on in n y C. Right now. What's this?
Speaker 4: I've been seeing this this l I R R strike. You know about this Charlotte road? Uh huh yeah. If you if you go into JFK and you need to take a train to Manhattan. You're gonna get on the Long Island Railroad and you're gonna go through Jamaica Queens and you're gonna change trains and then you're gonna get on a train to go through the go to the city. So uh and I know that thank you to my friend Billy Ray Valentine from the Bronx. He taught me how to get there. But it but you got that train is essential and that train is the Long Island Railroad. So whatever they've got going on, I'm sure sure it's having to do with mont DOMI being really fucking bad about everything specially.
Speaker 2: Oh they said, Charlie, Charlie, No, no, no, no, they said, mom, Donnie. Uh he balanced the budget out it said zero zero deficit. Well, he said, this is it. Now. He might have gotten a loan slash again from New York the state it sale, but I mean, we're not gonna talk about that, all right, we won't leave that alone.
Speaker 4: How much what's a loon.
Speaker 2: Like nine billions somewhere around here? Nine ten? You know, I'm sorry. Yeah, with that, with that excess money that Adams had in surplus that he said he had, you know, all of a sudden we're hey, you guys, we're here where deficit is gone. You see what I did six months? Boy, I got that ship knocked out. Who's not that ship out?
Speaker 4: In six months before everybody, everybody with means, who's tired of paying these ridiculous city tax is, packed up moved Florida.
Speaker 1: What happened to the store? Is it open? Well, the free grocery store? Is it still open?
Speaker 4: Have they launched that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was like a poly market or something like free grocery store for socialists. And then like it was like hours or something into opening it, the shells were all empty. You could still go in, but there was nothing there.
Speaker 4: Well yeaht Havana.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that was just it might have been just a trial run and just see what.
Speaker 1: I wonder what will happened if we fill.
Speaker 3: So AI is retarded. So I don't know how true this is. I asked it is Mamdami's free grocery store still open? And it says no, there is no currently operating free in quotes grocery store run by mayor in New York City. And okay, it's a it's a it's a planned future project and there's no existing stores. Is that true.
Speaker 4: Okay, hmmm, I thought it was an idea that was coming. I didn't know that they had done it yet. Maybe they haven't done it yet.
Speaker 1: The footage of people in it.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they like North Korea.
Speaker 4: Totally totally. They probably went to a grocery store in uh some sound stage and Rockfeller building for NBC and filmed a grocery store experience with totally normal people.
Speaker 1: Totally normal. They probably their free grocery store is going to be like Chaz, it's just gonna be like some dirt on a box of pizza with like a kid in the corner.
Speaker 2: No, they were trying to grow. They had a garden. They were trying to grow out there.
Speaker 4: They did until a homeless gentleman had an episode on the on the tomato plants, and then that was the end of that.
Speaker 2: Well, the issue is is that that garden is gonna take a while to get going. Y'all go star for that ship.
Speaker 4: Again, Like if you put logic, planning and understanding this conversation, we're talking about talking about leftist feelings here now and there's no place for the facts and that well, I mean.
Speaker 2: Hey, I appreciate them that looking like they were trying to get something going out there, but I'm just like.
Speaker 4: So hard they were so disappointed when that guy was.
Speaker 1: Better learning experience for those people.
Speaker 4: You gotta pay that guy five dollars later to because you're white.
Speaker 7: Hey.
Speaker 2: And the bad thing is that was that it was it was the mayor at the time, Darkin. That was her name one was it dark.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was like, oh, they get out there and and then they came to her doorstep and she's like, yeah, go wrap them up. Yeah, And I seen the footage. Yeah. When I seen the footage, there was like five dudes with with sticks that went out there and beat the ground, everybody scattering. Damn y'all okay, assault sticks. Well, I mean I was like, bro y'all, y'all, it took over the they took over the whole police station and everything. It's like some ship from a movie. I'm like, hold on a second, y'all ran the police off.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was that might have been people lie about everything. I wouldn't be surprised if it was like this looks like straight over them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like come on now, yeah, but that's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: They figured out yet Why they're using actors to go into space.
Speaker 4: Because they're not going into.
Speaker 1: Spits, or because the people they send into space are surely going to die from the Van Allen radiation belt and they don't want us to get attached to them.
Speaker 3: No one explained that ship with this Artemis mission.
Speaker 2: Ye, well if well, if he use actors, they're able to like, they're gonna have a whole lot more emotion behind them. They're able to trigger in emotion. Uh and and and put it on stage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretend like they're in a fucking space capsule when they're not. I think that's the reason why.
Speaker 1: So they can Oh, I think we can all agree that Katy Perry is the real astronaut here.
Speaker 3: Oh man shouldn't give her that. Shouldn't there be like fucking fifty live streaming cameras on the outside of their fucking spaceship so we can see like everything twenty like all the time, Like we should have been able to live, like the moon coming right at us and then it going by, and then the cameras should just be like and what do we get? We got we got like one cell phone camera from inside the ship.
Speaker 4: Was polaroid they gave they gave them a polaroid when they went the most.
Speaker 1: Momentous moment in your life. Here's this shitty forty year old camera.
Speaker 4: Go to bigfoot camera with a half megapixel you know, guaranteed to be worried. So here's what.
Speaker 3: Do they got Some special glass in that fucking spaceship that like cools the sunlight as it beams through at two hundred and fifty degrees farenheit meta material.
Speaker 4: You just asked.
Speaker 2: That's a loaded question, right there, Cory question. Oh there, we get.
Speaker 3: So wouldn't they like melt their eyeballs out every time they looked out the fucking window.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen.
Speaker 1: If you don't understand unobtainium with fairy dust, we can't help you. Corey.
Speaker 4: I don't want to have to explained space to you. You don't physics.
Speaker 2: You don't understand in space.
Speaker 4: It doesn't work like that.
Speaker 1: The Sun's called.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't understand the physics whenever you're in space. Okay, that's that's the issue.
Speaker 4: You don't get to be doing that.
Speaker 2: Trust like you're worried about like you're worried about radiation and the rays of the sun and all that, and all that is inconsequential. We already got that knocked out.
Speaker 3: Okay, they got some glass radiation and why were worried about nukeswoor just getting the radiation proof glass and we good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they admitted. The problem is they admitted NASA did in their video that they needed to fix the shielding in Orion to go through the Van Allen radiation belt on their way there and on their way back, and that that problem needed to be solved before they went through. So the first of all, they admitted that they had not gone before or by saying that the problem needed to be solved first before they could go and do that, even though they claimed to do it fourteen times before, so they're they're lying. They also claim that they that there's Vanillain radiation belt, right, so do they have the technology to protect the astronauts from the Katie Perry's of the world, the people who because it's a thousand kilometers, it's it starts at a thousand kilometers and goes to twenty five thousand kilometers, a gigantic place, so it's a wide range. If if you're really sending people through there like you're gonna have to, you're gonna have to show us that you have the technology to send people through there, because you've admitted that you don't.
Speaker 3: So I said this guy like a very a very recent like right before Artemis went went and did his thing, and he was explaining the NASA perspective on the van Allen radiation belts and explaining how it's all about as long as you don't spend much time in it. You know, you just the astronaut who went on a pilo. They went in and out and boom, and they were good. And so he goes and says that gives that as the NASA defense of the whole thing. And then these motherfuckers take the slow route to the moon that takes three days and ensures they're going to be in that field for at least fucking forty eight to seventy two hours straight. Like what so's they just got to get in and out quick. But now they're in it for three days? You fuck what explain that to me?
Speaker 1: They're not?
Speaker 4: This is this is I want you again back to some real low hanging fruit, like when you're pulling these people out of the capsules after they've been up there for three days or five days or whatever, like they're always clean shaving, well, given any explanations on that as to why they're where they're shaving. Where they're shaved, shavings are going around, and they just floating through the capsule, breathing people breathing them in.
Speaker 3: Come on, I got a vacuum thing, don't they some.
Speaker 1: Hairs get out? Now you're breathing hairs in right? Based Pooping and peeing is like a nightmare. And they're like, yeah, we solved it with a partial vacuum in the toilet. I'm like, so you're putting your butt in.
Speaker 3: A vacuum and you gotta fucking do that. You gotta shit in front of everybody? Is it had at work?
Speaker 4: And then it's floating around in there and it doesn't smell. I mean, I have logistical questions that they don't have answers for.
Speaker 3: Well, that's good. We don't have to have answers from them because we got we got AI. So how did astronauts shape?
Speaker 1: I told me that they got through the van Ellen radiation belt by turning perpendicular to it as they passed through. Just go with it, just trust the science.
Speaker 4: Just going through it.
Speaker 1: I guess they're like, yeah, that reduced the radiation impacted by like or something because the way that they pivoted that side was extra shielded, and so the radiation I'm like, but space is nine hundred billion degree I don't even know more than three sixty what's three sixty times a sphere? Right, So, like from every single angle you somehow went perpendicular to this radiation belt, which is all directions at once in the belt.
Speaker 3: No, so during the twenty twenty six class. During the twenty twenty six Artemis Lunar fly by mission, Canadian astronaut are they sending canucks up there? Jeremy Hansen was photographed shaving inside the Orion capsule on flight day five. He used an electric shaver while holding his smartphone like a selfie mirror for visibility. I thought weight was important. Why would the criticulate razor he secured himself in the microgravity environment amid the capsules cluttered interior with cords, bags and equipment, so he rowed goberg himself.
Speaker 4: It's not a priority. You wouldn't shave the electric razor there for five days. You wouldn't shave. That's not a priority. You wouldn't bring a razor with you. That's stupid. It does not make sense.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 4: You can you're a man, you can go five days without shaving. You're not bringing an electric razor and you're not doing that. I'm sorry, good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he wanted, he wanted, he wanted to look clean and fly when he got backing. You know what I'm saying, he just want to come come back that.
Speaker 4: If you were on Earth and you were trying to and you were, but you would.
Speaker 2: Not, you wouldn't do it.
Speaker 4: You should if you were traveling to Mount Everest, would you bring a razor with you in your bag that's limited?
Speaker 2: Or would or.
Speaker 4: Would you put an extra pack of peanuts in there for yourself?
Speaker 1: It's true and there and like hikers are like crazy about it. They're like this weighs point six ounces, so I could have.
Speaker 4: My toothbrush in half, so that I only had, I just had a smaller version of it. You're going to bring a fucking razor unnecessarily on a short trip. You don't need to bring your razor on a five day trip to Hawaii. You're gonna take it with you to the fucking moon. Eh No, No, he was trying to look right for the hose man.
Speaker 2: Let him look let him look good for the hose man.
Speaker 4: Damn man, justize logic, reason and understanding. It's expensive, it adds another item to the list, it adds more weight, takes up more space. It's absolutely impossible that they would do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so here we go. We got this. This fucked. So I asked Greg how much time did Artemis two spend in the Van Allen radiation Belts? And we've already they've already said it took three four days to fucking get there. They took the slow rote I guess slow route because I guess. I don't know. Maybe it's so stupid. So it says, oh my god, Artemis two, launched April first, twenty twenty six, spent roughly one hour per transit through the Van Allen radiation Belts, for a total of several hours across its four passenger passages to outbound and to inbound.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, that's one hour.
Speaker 2: How does it?
Speaker 3: How did they take three days to get there? But they were in the belt for one hour.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm going to just about to say. That's not How far is it to get to the moon? Two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles. Right, according to the thing, the Van Allen radiation belt goes out twenty five thousand, So we're roughly ten percent of the way right. However long it took them to go there, figure out what ten percent of that time is. Theoretically, that's the amount of time they should have spent in the belt. That's the distance. It's twenty five thousand of the two hundred and thirty nine thousand miles they would be in that belt. Now, I don't know about speed and trajectory, and I'm not a fucking math nerd, but whatever that is. If it took them three days, that's thirty six hours, then they should have been going through there for three point six hours. Yeah, what I'm saying is not five ten minutes or whatever the fuck that answer was.
Speaker 2: It's in here.
Speaker 3: Artemis two took about five days to reach the moon, but they're including the first day when they just like loop the Earth or whatever.
Speaker 4: So okay, yeah, take that out. Yeah, so if it took yeah, well whatever, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, what they what they're really trying to tell you is that this radiation bill is a somewhat of a new phenomenon when they were doing it back in the day, it won't quite there, or we had a little bit of a gap that we could that we could go through, and then all of a sudden it appeared okay, and so we had to regroup, all right, you know, and then uh, and then that we can get through it.
Speaker 1: Nope, unscathed space dragons, the dragons that live in space came and swirled around.
Speaker 2: They see it. It's like a gap. You know what I'm saying. We exploited the gap. Okay, well we could, and then you know, now we can't exploit the gap. So now we had to figure out how can we get through it because the gap is no longer.
Speaker 4: Got an idea, I'm not gonna go. I shouldn't give it to them. Why don't they just say that the van Oen radiation belt doesn't actually exist after all? Yeah, they that it actually it is inert or like it's it's half life is like an hour or so. It's like it's there, but it's not really anything and it's all in the calculations.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you could classify it once you change the definition like you did vaccines three times. Why don't you do that? Why don't you just changed the definition of the van. Why don't you have the van ail and radiation belt identify as being something else, as being not filled with life ending radiation. How about you do that.
Speaker 2: It's more like the chemo radiation.
Speaker 4: It's more, it's more something like that. It's harmless radiation. And there we go, harmless radiation.
Speaker 2: There we go, Oh no, I like, I like my ideas like that. There was a gap, and then the GAP's not there. So we had to figure out how to exploit the belt to get through it. Because the gap we went through initially as any there.
Speaker 4: You know, ye, then do the video game demonstration for the dumbed down Americans and then everyone will go, yeah, we had like power.
Speaker 2: You go through, that will work perfectly. I mean that's what I would have did. I mean, if I was dancing, that's what I would have did. I just been like, look, guys, when we went up those fourteen times beforehand.
Speaker 4: They won't no, they won't.
Speaker 2: No bail radiation. We're able to float right through you. But that last time we tried to go through, it was like, oh, what the hell's yeah, so we had to regroup. Okay, now we've regrouped, now we can make it back.
Speaker 1: Fronto.
Speaker 2: You see you say that and then you say, well what about your feel Let's say, well, look, here's what's key is that we found this slip stream you can go through and pretty much when you hit it, it takes it and you don't have to have any any rocket fuel anything. It just takes and it just shoots you around the moon loops you right on back. It's like a slip stream. It just wraps you right around and you right back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like the it's like a wave in his grave.
Speaker 4: You know, it's fine, it's fine. You just undid a thousand years of science and one press release. But it's cool.
Speaker 2: But here's the deal. They could do this and people would say, okay, because you don't know. That's why I'm trying to figure out why they ain't did it, Like Nigga, I just came up with that.
Speaker 4: For they just haven't done it yet.
Speaker 2: But what they waiting on? Too many folks questions. I'd have had this knocked out immediately. When when somebody would have came up and they'd be like, as asked me the question, well why we went back? Well, let me tell you. Okay. So when we went up initially, you know, there was no there was no radiation belt. We went right through that. Last time we tried to go with like, oh shit, what is this. You know what I'm saying, It cooked niggas. We didn't tell anybody about that mission. You know what I'm saying. We just let the niggas get cooked. Okay. So we were like, okay, so now we got to figure out how to get to this radiation belt. All right, Now we figured it out, all right, Now, I know what you wonder. We knew what a slipstream was, the catapult us around it. So you know what I'm saying, all we gotta do is making it to the slipstream. Hey, you know, wrap us right around the moon, you know, shoot us right back to Earth and said it makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: It's like yeah, and that be it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We the colored ribbon that represents like signs and moon travel and then everyone will wear it. Now you can't question it or you'll get shot. We are the people, by the way that the communists would shoot first.
Speaker 3: So I do love like of that old footage, this footage of who's the goofy one who's always spilling the beans. Oh buzz yeah, buzz Okay, So there's video of him testing the lander they had, you know, they had a test lander on Earth that they had to see if they could fucking maneuver at all. And like he just wrecks the fucking thing. Like they never successfully tested that fucking lander on planet Earth before they fucking shifted to the Moon. Not one time. Every time they did, the fucking thing blew up or crashed or had some fucked up thing. It was wild.
Speaker 4: Would you I'm gonna read some quotes from my book The Octopus of Global Control about NASA. Here's from buzz quote it's real easy to manufacture what you think the people want to hear, but that's not very honest. During the National or NASA promotional video the next generation spacecraft will enable America to explore beyond low Earth orbit, here's Kelly Smith, NASA engineer, discussing the upcoming Orion mission in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 4: As we get further away from Earth, we'll pass through the Van Allen radiation Belt, an area of dangerous radiation. Radiation like this can harm the guidance system. On board computers or other electronics on Orion. Naturally, we have to pass through this danger zone twice, once up and once back, but Orion has protection. Shielding will be put to the test as the vehicle cuts through waves of radiation. Sensors board will record radiation levels for scientists to study. Listen to this part. We must solve these challenges before we send people through this region of space. Kelly Smith, NASA Engineer, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: It's unmanned, so I mean, yeah, he probably should have put there was a gap before. That's what he probably should have Here.
Speaker 4: Here's a quote from Colonel Terry Urtz, US Air Force International Space Station commander during an interview while inside the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 4: Right now, we can only fly in low Earth orbit. That's the farthest we can go. He's giving that. That's on video. You can watch it. I found it. It's in there. Here's an interview with with Kelly. Astronaut Kate Rubins quote, the kinds of technology that we are testing out on the space station are definitely helping us with our goals of going beyond low Earth orbit.
Speaker 3: So I had a question, so this artist too, They fucking go up there, and they go into lower thorbit for a couple of rotations, and then how the fuck did they get out of lower thorbit? Did they like slingshot like in Star Trek when they went around the Moon and back in time, or.
Speaker 4: We didn't go that's how that happens. Here's here's Bryant Gumbel interviewing Michael Collins, the unlikable Bryant Gumbele. I mentioned because he is really unlikable. Mike Collins, But for a day, how often are you reminded of your achievement? Michael Collins, one of the three astronauts here His response, Well, if I go out back and look up at the sky and see the moon, either I can remember where I was twenty years ago, or I can pretend I've never been there. It works for me. Either way.
Speaker 1: I don't even get what that would mean, except that like exactly what it seems to mean.
Speaker 4: Here's here's sixty minutes. Reporter Ed Bradley to Neil Armstrong, you sometimes seem uncomfortable with your celebrity that you'd rather not have all this attention. Armstrong's response, No, I just don't deserve it. You're the first man to walk on the moon. If anybody would deserve the attention of the world, it would be you. Right, Why do you think Neil Armstrong drank himself to death and didn't deserve the attention because they fu He might.
Speaker 2: Have been having some so he might have been having some issues at Haus or something because.
Speaker 4: He had a guilty conscience for faking the world that they walked on the.
Speaker 1: Moon, which he might have. Some of these people might have been doing it for like, oh, we need this and this is why, and it's this critical mission and you can play this role and then we really are going to go, we swear, but like, for now, we just need you to pretend. And they get caught up or something, and then years go by and they're like, hold on, why isn't this change yet, or why am I still pretending? I can't imagine how horrible that would feel.
Speaker 4: Well, and of course they're threatened, I mean without saying like they burned Gus Grissom's ass. He hung a lemon in there and they killed him and the other guys with him as an example, so NASA's gangster, don't kid yourself, kill you.
Speaker 1: You can't come out of the like black magic history they have and not be gangster.
Speaker 4: No, man, their roots are fucking Nazis and.
Speaker 1: Like summoning demons and ship like.
Speaker 4: I mean straight up, they were the Yeah, they were like the esoteric Nazis. Like the scariest ones too, like the scientific leaning ones. Not the ones that were just like in trench warfare. These are the ones that were in the laboratories and in the in the Jepp propulsory laboratories and things like that. Man, scary dudes, some.
Speaker 1: Sex magic ratuals and yikes. I'm like, oh, we succeeded. We brought the intelligence through. I'm like, oh, is that what we're calling demons these days? That's nice. That's a good euphemism the intelligence.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well yeah, yeah, well, I mean speaking of that, I mean I know that, uh we spoke about it, Brinkley, but I know Charlie Lindsay, y'all heard that, Uh they had got some of the prominent pastors together to talk to them about how they were going to explain to their congregation about this alien drop this on the way.
Speaker 4: So what's funny about that is that I get a message from Scott Armstrong. He goes, Dude, did you know that that meeting took place with Tony Merkele at an Airbnb that he rented, and that he was.
Speaker 1: Like, wait, what did you ask Tony Merkle.
Speaker 4: So then I watched the video of Tony and the guys talking about it. Yeah, yeah, it wasn't it when I first heard it. When I first heard the the you know, a bunch of pastors brought together and given disclosure, you know, like I went, oh, that sounds really super sketchy and fishy. The way Tony described it, it was less sketchy and fishy, and I didn't feel bad about it at all after that once you sort of understand the backstory. First of all, for those who don't know, Tony Merkele was the engineer. He's the producer of Macro Aggression, my show for five years, and so I mean I talked to him three times a week for four or five years, and uh, and he's like one of the best people in the world. So he would never be involved in anything like nefarious. He wouldn't take money from somebody to promote something that you just wouldn't do it, and they didn't. And so what they were talking about. I was listening to the guys who one of the guys who was in the meeting, and it it didn't it didn't strike me like they were being well, first of all, didn't sound like they're being told anything that Tony Merkel doesn't already know. He's been chasing dog Man in the woods, okay, So it's not like you're gonna drop some information on him that he's like, holy shit, like he's been to Skinwalker or a Spaceball franch which is next to Skinwalker Ranch. He's seen some things, right, I mean, he understands the paranormal. So it's not like they're gonna they're gonna tell him what's going on. And it wasn't apparently it wasn't one of those meetings. It was just it's best if if you find the Tony Merkle video of it, it's a group video. It's like there's like five of them on it. Five guys on it, And I didn't know any of the other guys except for Tony. They all seem reasonable. They weren't. They were in some way. One guy I think was a pastor, but even he was like he wasn't like he wasn't like Trump's pastor dancing around anything. He's like a totally reasonable guy, you know, he wasn't. I don't know. It didn't. It didn't. The headline made me think that there was something there, and once I heard Tony describe it, it didn't sound like anything, and it didn't actually sound like government was prepping the pastors for disclosure. That to me, when I hear that, I think Net and Yahoo prepping the pastors with what to say, and so I have that whole, like really bad image in my head of like them prepping the pastors, prepping the pastors for what to say. And from what Tony described, it wasn't that. And I don't think these guys were from the government. Maybe they were from some secret age. I don't know that's what it was. It was less impressive than I thought it was going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the way people were passing it around, it sounded like it was literally Israel. They had gathered pastors and they were prepping them, and they're saying, go, get ready, you're gonna have to tell your congregation that the aliens are our gods and they created us, and the Bibles about aliens and all this stuff. And yeah, maybe some of that was sort of part of the message, but it yeah. It turned out to just be like a group of people who happened to hear something from another person. I was like, oh, well, that's way less impressive. I mean, like, you know that there's people out there who would love for everyone to believe that physical aliens came created us and are our gods. But but I don't think yet that Israel's quite prepping us for that.
Speaker 4: Well, the one guy who I think was like a pastor, he was saying, I don't know, like because they're saying like whenever somebody sits you down. They were just see the reason why I didn't think it was there was a it was a nothing burger was because they were sitting there, like, my first instinct is this is a syop and we're all being set up, And everyone was like exactly like they're all So that was the first place they went was this is we're walking into a trap. This is some sort of weird syop, and they want us to go say something to our people about disclosure. So they went in with like with their guards up, but they kind of Tony knew one of the guys and thought he was all right, and and and they came out of it going all right, Well, first of all, it wasn't that. It wasn't what we thought it could be. And the pastor guy kind of joked around. He's like, you know, it's like, you know, it doesn't matter what kind of meeting I go to, whatever they whatever new idea. Let's say they had a new idea and they want to talk to me about it. He goes, when it comes to what I preach about, I preach about Jesus Christ and that's it, Like that's my guide thing, and I don't and I don't get bogged down in other stuff. And I just focused on that and that's all I'm ever gonna do. And it was like that guy. So that guy was like, so if it is a syop and they're trying to prep me for it, I don't talk about that's the wrong guy. Yeah, I'm just not gonna do it. And a lot of them when Tony's like Tony's like, I mean I talk about dog Man, you know, like, what are you gonna do? You're not, You're there's nothing you can tell Tony Merkle that he hasn't that that is gonna be any worse than the stuff he's already experienced. Because he's told me, like the crazy stuff he saw Space full French. Actually know he filmed it, which is I watched his video on.
Speaker 1: It even better. Yeah, I just it's if you're any congrege, Like if you're in any congregation you have any spiritual leader at all, and that person comes and like tells you to think in a new way all of a sudden and tells you to like leave the path that you've sort of been on all of the like, you should always question that. I'd be weird to be in a congregation have your pastors show up and be like, all right, you guys is what I learned, like Aliens or Jesus, and we're all gonna worship them now, and you just like go along with it. Like that'd be so weird. But I guess that's what some people are like, so it's probably gonna happen unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Well, also part of I must also say this, part of the reason why they wanted to talk to Tony. Tony's very is a Christian and he's very He's sort of getting into that a lot more now too. It's in fact, I think they probably reached out to him more so because of that angle than than the paranormal stuff. I mean, but maybe they know maybe they didn't know that he has like a PhD in the paranormal, but they knew him as like a Christian guy who's who's he's always been that, and he's not. He's not like an overbearing Christian guy. He's not very pushy. He doesn't do any of that. Or you know, we Tony and I have never had a single argument. We work together very well for five years. Never told me what to say, never told me what not to say.
Speaker 1: I honestly, I'm all the Christians I've ever known, like, I've only known like two out of thousands that have ever been the pushy kind, like most of you wouldn't even know they were Christian.
Speaker 4: No, no, but Tony's one of those guys who leads by example. You see his behavior and how he is, and you go, well, whatever he believes, I'm probably more inclined to believe it because I like the way he is it's going to be.
Speaker 1: I always get confused when people go into any sort of religion and start fucking it up, like the women who are trying to be like the archbishops of the Catholic Church or whatever. I'm like, why just go be in like any religion that likes women spiritual leaders, Like, why do you have to like ruin something that's been around for so long and done things in this way just because of your own selfish pride?
Speaker 2: Equality? Lazy? It is time for him to be an archbishop.
Speaker 4: You've seen it. Time's rived. You've seen the meme of the It's where it's two pictures and it's like a stick of butter and it's like man photographing the object and it's like object stick of butter, woman photographing the object, and it's like three quarters of it is her face and like barely the stick of butter, and she's like standing in front of her. That is what I envision every time there's a certain and of course that meme gets thrown around online when there's some girl who's doing the doing the meme, of course, and it happens all the time, and it's super funny every time you see it. But it's so true. Yeah, hey, well.
Speaker 2: Look look they just trying to they're just trying to let everybody know that, hey, we can do the same or similar things that mean can do.
Speaker 4: All right, we're.
Speaker 2: Qualified to be in these spaces.
Speaker 4: The Supreme Court. Apparently, I haven't seen much evidence that you can do the same that the winman on the Supreme Court are worth of of worth a damn, especially the ladies on there.
Speaker 1: Now, Katanji, she doesn't even know what her own sex is.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know a woman. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not qualified to say so. I'm like, I think you have a vagina and tits. I think you're qualified to say so. I think like a five year old's qualified to say. They get into education and are told weird ship and then all of a sudden, it's very confusing. But before then, like all kids know, but she doesn't.
Speaker 4: She's got magic powers. Well this one is crazy, by the way, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Still rastling with it, with that, with that idea of what that is, uh well what a woman is it? Still with that idea, So I guess we're gonna be coming up. Uh, the races are gonna start up right here shortly, aren't they? Midterms?
Speaker 4: Are people's names in the in the.
Speaker 1: Governor Republican governor California elothing that cocksucker?
Speaker 4: Oh is he?
Speaker 1: What are the how is there going to be Republican governors. And how is Kevin Newson saying He's gonna not let that happen no matter what I'm like, isn't that illegal? Like, don't you have to if people vote in a Republican governor? Okay, He's like, no, we will never let that happen.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm gonna block it, blockade this ship said, we're gonna engage in Mortal Kombat. You know what I'm saying, Chinese from each side and then whoever's left. You know what I'm saying. That's I mean, that's the victor. It's like, and trust me, we're gonna be the victor. To be out there trying to take him out before the tournament, it looked like the damn video game. You know what I'm saying. It's like, come on, man, hey, that's what That's what Gabon said. I say, man, if we need to get dirty and nasty, he said, I'm I'm I'm there for it. You know what I'm saying, I'm here to get busy. That's what Gavin said. Any any and he's supposed to be putting his name in the hat for the presidency right here. Shortly, He's going to announce it. Right's running, Right, he's going to run twenty twenty eight?
Speaker 3: Right, you got the fuck up with your dirty mouth, nigga, I don't.
Speaker 2: They ain't got nobody used to put out there, So I figure got to get him che after running.
Speaker 4: Oh godle I hope.
Speaker 1: They do it.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Hey, she might be able to finally make a change because she ain't got one bill passed. It's you know what's crazy is that? How long has she been in? There's eight twelve years? How long has she been in eight years?
Speaker 4: Oh? For one hundred and twenty eight? Just what I'm saying, she is something like that. She's her ideas are immediately gone. They're really bad universally. Every time she just.
Speaker 1: Makes shut up like the revolution was fought against the billionaires of the time.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, hey doesn't say I hate capitalism more than the fuck a one hundred and twenty five dollars shirt. You know what I'm saying, it's a it's fucking seventy five dollars shores. It's like, come on, girl, I thought you said you hate it capitalism. Look how much your shit is.
Speaker 1: She'll eat her lunch on the floor.
Speaker 4: Stream They have to do anything.
Speaker 1: Oh humble, she's so humble and so smart. She should be president. She has a vagina? What else do you need?
Speaker 2: Okay, that is free? What is woman there? Women? Women don't necessarily have to have vaginas women have.
Speaker 4: You know what, if you're going to become the president of the United States, you're gonna need to submit to a full.
Speaker 3: They should be getting X rayed for like Chinese spy devices and started up there.
Speaker 2: You got it, No, don't worry it just be that. Just be fucking the Chinese spy. Dumb ass. I can't remember who the guy was. You thought that lang Ling was in the you dog? Come on, man, Yeah, yeah, I'm old man. I got this chick is hot. But I was like, what she Chinese.
Speaker 4: Mayor?
Speaker 1: There was a mayor in California. It was a Chinese spy. I'm like, you guys, get fucking serious about life.
Speaker 4: What the fuck? Trap?
Speaker 2: Many?
Speaker 3: How many years did she just pass through the cracks to get to that position?
Speaker 4: Like nobody yards of dick together a nigga sign her final mission of eric wwell that juice bag.
Speaker 1: And it's literally so that leftists can be like, I'm a good person because I thought it for a China person, Like, that's how retarded it is. They're like, just that's all that matters. This is a female Chinese person, and therefore I'm good. Who cares what she does? Believes?
Speaker 2: Hey, look, my first my first thing that they'll want to ask, you know. When I see the chinaman, I was like, can I see you your your family roots? Because if I see that you from the mainland, nigga, heyll no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, here's Hong Kong is kind of China light, Well.
Speaker 2: China took Hong Kong. Man, Yeah, here's here's what the deal is. Okay, my damn bigotry kicked in, NIGGI, you can't run the ship kicked. Look man, look, I know that it was contented character, but I got to go off the color of your skin right now because and you say you may land were I mean.
Speaker 4: I would link up with, you know, with the other whites that would be different. And this is this is it's now or never. It's life or death. We're voting in prison.
Speaker 2: I can't take the chances. Look, man, you can't take no chances. Look, man, if you something, yeah, if you some white Dude, there's a day of congressman or a senator or something, and some Chinese woman tries to come give you some pussy.
Speaker 4: No, ma'am, you're walking into a trap.
Speaker 2: Dude. No, ma'am. You know it's hot too.
Speaker 1: No, it's the same too. If someone asked you out for a drink or dinner and they're asking you questions about what you do, shut up, don't like by now, don't you know the drill?
Speaker 2: Well? You do, Oh, you know work for the US.
Speaker 4: Oh really, what's that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I just go to working jacket every day. That's all I do. I mean, I don't actually have to do anything. Every once in a while they want me to go sit in those meetings where they really get down to the bottom of things. We grill. People said, hey, you know the Fauci didn't you support gain a function research? He says, I don't know. I got right here that you did. And then everybody leaves and goes have lunch. And I was like, well, let mean together, yeah. I was like, well, hold on, is somebody going to jail? They're like, oh no, we just we just got to do this.
Speaker 1: Every once in a while we ask a question.
Speaker 2: To earn our key, earn our key, which I thought I seen something where they said that the that the the senator's congressman whatever. They said they were going to suspend their pay in the future if they had a government shut down as well. I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 1: That would be a simple way to keep everything functioning better.
Speaker 2: They said that they may suspend their pay, So we'll.
Speaker 1: Just suspend their pay anytime things aren't getting measurably better for all the American citizens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the reason why the would suspend their pay is because they're making all that money on the back end from all these people who are probing them. So we appreciate everybody for being with us on datecy right, Oh, my goodness, my goodness. We're gonna go through the round table. We're gonna see if anybody's got anything new for us, Charlie.
Speaker 4: And go ahead and kick it off. I am pleased to announce I will be in Serbia in August for liber Pulko. I will be running the stage there Liberland Arc Village in Serbia. Go check it out August thirteenth through the fifteen. Speakers include Jed Lanka, who's the president of Liberland. Who's super cool guy. He let me see his diplomatic passport when I had dinner with him in Mexico. Jeff Berwick will be there, Gathayke, Doc Malick, Max Egan, Mark Devlin, Christian jordanev all the Liberland government people. So if you want to get passport citizenship, you can do that. We'll be there. So that's it. I've never been Serbia. I get to go.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. It's nice to hear Mark Devlin's name again.
Speaker 4: Oh I saw it. Do you know him? Yeah, he's he's awesome. He's very serious, you know. But I saw his presentation in Mexico in twenty nineteen called No More Heroes, and then I had him on He was on one of the very first Macroaggressions episodes Wow. And then I introduced him to the stage earlier this year in Mexico. Instead that when I watched his presentation in twenty nineteen, I was sitting next to Ole Damnaguard and and we got when he got done with his presentation. Our one complaint was that he didn't have enough time. And so in the interest of giving him as much time as possible, please welcome Mark Devilin you know what I mean. So like I wanted him to because I had five minutes to introduce people, and I did his in thirty seconds so he could get up there and have more time. Because his shit is so fucking good. Yeah, he's Truth Volume one, two, and three. The books that are out are great, super good.
Speaker 1: He was one of the first j on Roguesoul as well. So I haven't talked to him since then, which is probably like seven years ago.
Speaker 4: You should, you should, you should talk to him. I know he's he's doing a lot of talking these days, but he's also a DJ who does a lot of events. He'll be DJing a party at Leverpolco, so I'll get a chance to see him again. He DJed at an Arca Polko as well. They had a nice setup there for him.
Speaker 2: That's cool, Okay, So we'll be in Serbia. Whenever I here Serbia, I think eight foot of snow, Lindzyn, there.
Speaker 4: Won't be any snow there.
Speaker 1: I just had a few episodes come out on Heather Teshes Beyond. You go check those out. Tonight. Have an episode coming out on Rogue Soul about how liberals are sick mentally unwell, emotionally unwell at all measures possible. Over the past, since the nineteen seventies, every study ever done has shown that they're also less intelligent, unhappier, and that conservatives are the opposite. They have better relationships, they're more intelligent, they're more emotionally mentally well. And it's not actually about conservatism. It's just about not being an idiot so and about how you can heal yourself and become better and better as you age and not make the mistakes of liberalism. So that's coming out tonight. You can always find Rogue Soul on every podcast platform, Rumble and all the other places that suppressed me and all my stuffs at roguesesol dot org.
Speaker 4: Check it out there. It is.
Speaker 2: Of course, we got Corey Hues dot org. Corey's got a book one of History, Volume one Court. Are we getting volume two in the next few weeks. Are we gonna get it before June? Yeah, we're gonna get it before Gene, Okay, And at that point in time, I know you're working. You're still working on potential uh hardcovers of the book if I'm correct. So I know some people out there who want that signature Okay, that famous signature uh huh.
Speaker 3: That's coming from Amazon blows. So I'm trying not to use them for the hardcovers because they suck ass.
Speaker 2: Literally, there it goes. They suck ass bloody history. That sub stake. God make sure you're getting all your World War two history from him me x Q four twenty dot com. We appreciate everybody for being with us on this episode of Days. You're we'na catchyall next week for Day two thirty five. So