Speaker 1: Get ready tenth day of January twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I've been away for a bit, and uh, we're live tonight though on a Friday night, So guess what that means. You can call in and join us if anybody's listening, if anybody just even bothered to check in to see.
Speaker 1: If I'm still alive. How about that? Three one nine five two seven five zero one six We are live. I don't know, maybe we should check the chat room. Let me check that out. Be Pete is with me, my co host, and you guys can join us.
Speaker 2: You can also reach out Charles dot O'Kelly on Skype if you like.
Speaker 1: Looks like there's a couple of people in the chat room.
Speaker 2: But anyway, if you're hearing us live on the radio on Friyger's Day, there just past eight pm Eastern, guess what we're live. And I'll put up this as a replay later and you'll hear it in replace on the station.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it is what it is. V Pete.
Speaker 3: How you doing, I'm doing good, doing good glads? Friday.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, past couple of Fridays, I haven't been able to get here though. That's what sucks about being the only guy who can actually run the producer board.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A lot's happened though since last time we were on got stuff burning down.
Speaker 3: And stuff blowing up, and I mean it's just amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, California's on fire. Yawn, that's normal, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Every year?
Speaker 5: Not this bad.
Speaker 3: It's been a while since something this bad as happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it said Los Angeles was surrounded, right.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, it's all the way down Malibu and Palisades area and up in the hills had three major fires and they had five fires. I haven't checked the total here lately, but yeah, they're thinking some of it's are so and some of it could have been electrical lines or something short.
Speaker 1: Now isn't that always the case, right?
Speaker 2: You know, some of it an accident, some of it's somebody lit a fire somewhere.
Speaker 1: I mean, isn't that always the case?
Speaker 4: Problem?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the problem is is the had Santa Ana winds going on.
Speaker 4: Usually they die out first part of December, but they're still kicking up pretty high.
Speaker 3: They had a low system in a high.
Speaker 4: System sitting right above each other, and because of the counter rotation, it just forces winds down to the canyons, and that's been the problem.
Speaker 3: I mean, one hundred mile an hour gusts.
Speaker 4: You look at the sustained wins forty five to fifty miles an hour down to the canyon.
Speaker 3: So it's really you get one fire going and it gets away. That's it. I mean, it's lit up.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, and what's going to happen anyway? What is going to go on with social media? In the next couple of weeks. Metas decided to give into Trump entirely and even a fund is what is inauguration and all the rest of the media, they're.
Speaker 1: All on the side. Now it's a weird world.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, Amazon, who else did I see just gave a million dollars to his inaugural?
Speaker 1: Was it Amazon? Right?
Speaker 4: And then there was an Amazon and it was just this past week they donated another usually left leaning group.
Speaker 3: Surprised me, But yeah, I mean, but that just goes to show you.
Speaker 4: You know, you look at the actions of the people, the higher ups and Democratic Party in the past two weeks, and you look at the change of heart that a.
Speaker 3: Lot of these institutions are having.
Speaker 4: They're all backing out of DEI now basically doing away with it. And you know, you get a DEI higher persistent chief of uh Fire Department in l A telling people, well, you know, if if I've got if I, you know, you complain because I can't carry your husband out of a house.
Speaker 3: But if I've got to carry your husband out of the house, he got in the wrong place anyway.
Speaker 6: You know this crap.
Speaker 4: It's it's amazing what's happened just in the past two weeks.
Speaker 3: Total change of things. I mean on.
Speaker 4: Every aspect of the news or media that you look at, you're seeing exec one, eighties chip clops, mayhem and ah damage, natural disasters or in California though, I mean, I really feel for those people because if that's a no win situation out there, well, I.
Speaker 2: Guess we get to see what happens when the Republicans are completely in charge, right, That's all there is.
Speaker 3: That's like the discussion we had many January.
Speaker 4: Well, you've already got Congress in charge, So the Republicans own whatever happens right now in the Congress, in the Senate.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, they you know, call them on it.
Speaker 4: You don't give them any length of time. You go from day one and hold them accountable. And on January twenty, we get to hold the Orange Man accountable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but not Elon you see, not not not the billionaires.
Speaker 1: No, I don't don't forget those guys.
Speaker 3: Accountable very easily.
Speaker 2: He's going to be part of a government or organization that's not even official.
Speaker 1: How you're gonna hold this guy caunider?
Speaker 3: So what, he's an advisor.
Speaker 4: He's like any other advisor that's been for any other president out there.
Speaker 3: It just matters that you decide to suck up too.
Speaker 2: It's just that he's a he's a maniac, and he's from South Africa.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 4: You know, well what I look at the history, look at all the look at all the presidential advisors that we've had. Of course, now you got to admit the last four years really don't know who in the hell was advising who.
Speaker 2: Well, that was a mystery exactly. See now that was a mystery. No longer will it be a mystery. It'll be the highest bidder, say that'll be the way it is.
Speaker 3: At least you know who to hold accountable though, So but you can't.
Speaker 4: You got to let him get in, Let him screw up until we start, you know, dumping on them, get in their chair.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I'm not dumping on anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm just laughing because I'm watching the media do exactly what I felt they were doing in the first place, except they were Raymond Trump is a bad guy for a long time.
Speaker 1: But they were using him for content. They were using him for rade.
Speaker 2: They were riding on his back no matter what they said about him. And nobody gets that. Everybody thinks I'm crazy, But now watched look at what's happening. Even c Span is running constant programs Trump's nominees and their own words.
Speaker 1: We got a call her, by the way, I think it's Danny from California. First up? Is that? Who this is?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 1: Okay, hey, good to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I've been down a while. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm still not at the top of my game. I apologize, but I'll tell you I'm I'm laughing at it.
Speaker 1: I've been able to observe. Go ahead.
Speaker 8: Are you stilling better now?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sitting up. I'll give you that much. I mean, yeah, I mean I'm in a lot of pain.
Speaker 2: I dropped thirty pounds. Danny, I dropped thirty pounds in a month. So what do you think happened? Thirty pounds?
Speaker 1: I probably dropped off of me.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, were you weren't eating or just.
Speaker 3: I couldn't eat.
Speaker 2: I couldn't not eat for a couple of weeks. That's the way it was. I was that sick, uh, you know. And it was I'm not even sure exactly how long I didn't need for to be honest with you, but I think it was two three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was really out of it. Man. I did not know what day it was.
Speaker 2: I was just not not doing well, uh, you know. And and Kim just kept trying to keep me hydrated as all because the hospital didn't help.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And uh, the hospital didn't help hy No, not with hydrate.
Speaker 2: They said, they got I you know what, I don't care what I share, right, Look, they got my bowels moving, and that was all they did for me and sent me home, uh because they thought that was the problem, I guess, but that was not the problem.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And uh yeah, So Kim just you know, forced fluid down my throw pretty much and made sure I had stuff to drink, and and that was about it. But I'm telling you. I wasn't sleeping, I wasn't eating. I wasn't I was completely out of it.
Speaker 1: It was just I.
Speaker 2: Can't even tell you what history owners hit me. And I'll tell you something else. I took a COVID test. I don't even want that crap, but I took that.
Speaker 1: I didn't have it. That's not what I have. I don't know what the hell hit me. Something else, but some kind of massive bug beat the ship at it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm serious. I don't think it was bird flu. It didn't act like bird flu.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but well they got they have bird They have bird flu here in central California, and it has effected farm workers, but nothing that has been like extreme as far as like the human cases happened been extreme. But it's it's devastating a lot of the egg and chicken farmers here in California.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 2: Well, that's well, that's going to spike those prices, right, I mean I don't. I don't buy chicken and eggs at this point. But all that's going to do is spike those prices pretty much.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 8: I was went to the store and all of a sudden, there's just no eggs. And then I was back two days later. There was no eggs, you know. And then I went to a different grocery store and there's no eggs. And then I started doing a little bit of you know, research and found out what the issue was. But sounds like something. I wasn't sick for a month, but I did have pneumonia in the beginning of December, so I was out for about three weeks. But I finally went to the doctor because I just knew I wasn't getting better. But now, twenty years ago, I had some I think it was some type of I never got tested for what it was, but it was some type of stars virus, I'm pretty sure. And I realized I hadn't gotten out of bed in four days, and I was like, and I hadn't eaten. And then I realized I was in trouble. And I walked in the into the doctor's office and I was in pretty bad shape, but they got me in. You see, that a long time to cover.
Speaker 2: Well, that kind of thing happened to me about four or five years ago, because it was like twenty twenty, and I'm sparely certain I got the COVID whatever it was, you know.
Speaker 8: That was traveling.
Speaker 1: But I was only sick for a week, you know, really bad.
Speaker 2: But I mean it was rough and I was spitting up pudding out of my lungs, I think.
Speaker 1: But but whatever, you know, I survived that.
Speaker 2: This this is something else, and I don't know what it was, but I'm telling you it had me down.
Speaker 1: There was just nothing.
Speaker 2: Everybody who knows me knows I drink soda constantly, right, I know I shouldn't, but that's what I do. Yeah, well I don't now because here's what happened. I went to even drink some soda when I was that sick, and all I was doing was throwing up foam. So you know, I couldn't. I couldn't stand it no more. So I couldn't drink it. And it just tasted like tasted like death to me. Everything tasted terrible. So I was just like, forget it. Can't, can't drink this crap no more. And it put me off the soda. So now I'm off soda.
Speaker 1: You know the only thing good water?
Speaker 8: Water is actually better. I mean all that that sugar. You know, there's and there's you know, there's a lot of they're coming out with, you know, all the spikes and diabetes and other other illnesses.
Speaker 3: I gave up.
Speaker 8: I gave up soft drinks. I gave it up for lint. This was like about thirty years ago, and I pretty much don't drink a soft drink. The only time I ever drink it is the fact because I'm always a designated driver when we go out, like if we go out to dinner, you know, if I'm not going to drink either, if I'm not, you know, I either have iced tea or one's an occasional I'll have a soft drink as a tree that I rarely drink unless I want to put some ginger ale in with my Irish whiskey.
Speaker 6: I hardly ever.
Speaker 8: Drink the soft drinks fair enough, and it's kept the weight off of me. I know that, And I know a lot of people that pound them down and they carry a lot of extra way, so good for you that you get up the SODA's. But I'm a little surprised that they didn't give you an IV because most my experience of most people when I've been hosplied my wife sounds a lot of health issues and they're always suching up an IV. I mean, they're getting you hydrated. This is just essential to get che Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's almost standard procedure. It's almost like standard procedure. Yeah, but not for me. See what happened here is okay.
Speaker 2: They test my sugar, they test all these different things, and everything's coming back, I mean almost normal, except because I was in pain. My heart rate was like elevated just a little bit. But I mean, I'm almost a textbook guy, even though I've been smoking, you know for what forty years and everything else. I'm weird because I don't show signs of that, and I drank soda for probably thirty years straight, I mean every day, you know what I mean. And I'm not a diabetic. I don't I don't pop diabetic. I don't even come close, you know what I mean. And weird. So they test me and they're like everything looks good. You know what's wrong with him? And I can't hardly talk. I mean I was, I was so out of it, I really, uh mentally, I couldn't focus.
Speaker 1: I couldn't I had no strength. I mean, it was just it was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, well they got the bowels moving and that's it. And and it was like, well this this will straighten itself out. It was it was stupid.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I know.
Speaker 2: This isn't what was really on your mind when you called in, so uh maybe the eggs thing, you know, but but you asked so they.
Speaker 8: They they Yeah, the I asked that they they wasn't really one to call about I I wanted to call about. We just uh pretty much are buried a president, Jimmy Carter.
Speaker 6: And I think.
Speaker 8: With Carter's presidency in his life, there's the good, bad and ugly. The good is he is he's a decent human being. I mean, he had integrity, he didn't he didn't sell his president and see, like everybody that's followed, his presidency was a mixed bag. You know. It was a one term. The first time I was had the ability to vote an election was to nineteen eighty and I voted for the other guy twice.
Speaker 6: But I just.
Speaker 8: One thing that I remember about Carter, like in when he first kind of arrived the stage in the primary, it was Jimmy who, you know, it was like, who's he is the governor of Georgia. And one thing, even though I was, you know, came from a very conservative Republican home. You know, one thing that made a lot of sense because I was in high school at that time when he was run that election, and I was heavily into reading the Bible, and he talked about human rights, and I can just remember so much of the conservative people that they kind of like dismissed it, and I could never understand. I go, I kind of agreed with you, and I didn't agree with anything else at that time with his politics, but I think he was consistent and I appreciate that. It really kind of helped me. It just made sense. That makes insense, regardless of my bias at that time. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Well, it's a different era, you know, the late seventies. We're definitely talking about a time that's not even recognizable compared to where we're at.
Speaker 1: Now, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: A guy like Carter I don't even think could get elected today, you know, not even once. And it was a weird break because if you think about it, there is a what a thirty year stretch there. Let's see from sixty eight on to what it takes until ninety two to get Clinton in there? Right, So from from sixty eight to ninety two.
Speaker 1: That's the only break in the Republican control of the White House. That's the way it is.
Speaker 2: He's that one oddity there, and that's I mean, that's all he can say. You know, he was never to make a comeback, none of that.
Speaker 1: What did he do.
Speaker 2: He goes out of office, and what does he wind up doing for almost the rest of his life is uh, you know the habitat for humanity thing, right, So, I mean, this is a different kind of guy then you're going to see ever again.
Speaker 1: Uh So I think he was kind of the end of an arrogant one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but uh but then again, you know, look, he a't c fr people all over his damn cabinet.
Speaker 1: He had lots of problems. He eat a challenge the.
Speaker 2: CIA, bringing Stancefield Turner in there, you know, and uh, hey, you know he gotta he gotta give him something. He was something different in that long line.
Speaker 1: That's all. I mean, that's the way I see it.
Speaker 2: He didn't didn't get a lot done, and uh definitely had a lot of people working against him.
Speaker 1: But it is what it is.
Speaker 8: When party was against him, I remember that. Yeah, he really fucked because he wasn't a new dealer. He kind of issued in the first neo liberal president, you know, and then Reagan took it to another level. Yes, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I'm actually cureurious about what what BP thought of Jimmy Carter. I mean, I'm sure you didn't like him too much, but realistically, b P, what's your thoughts on Jimmy Carter since he's gone?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Well, you know I've said it before.
Speaker 4: He I think he was a good I think he was a good governor for Georgia, and I think he got elected as more of a revenge vote because of Ford partoner Nixon.
Speaker 3: I think that's what kind of ushered him in. People were, you know, they saw Nixon.
Speaker 4: Go out the way he did not know in the story now the things that we know that were going on, but Ford parted him right off the bat, and that hurt Ford when he ran it.
Speaker 3: Just I think that's what put Carter.
Speaker 4: In there well as a president and I think he sucked okay, But other than that, you know, he was he was.
Speaker 3: A good guy.
Speaker 4: He had some degree of integrity, and he did a lot of great things after he got out of office. For a very long time, he made he made a big impact on a lot of people's lives, and you know, you can't fault the guy for that. The only thing I didn't like was after he got out of office his support for groups like Hamas. That kind of surprised me. He was somewhat of a bigot when it came to Israel. But other than that, you know, he got handed a raw deal basically when he went into office and in.
Speaker 3: Fla it was one of those things.
Speaker 4: You know, inflation got so high under him, But inflation was high when he came into office.
Speaker 3: We had just gotten out of Vietnam, jacking up coming home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was already jacking up underd.
Speaker 4: Yeah, inflation was jacking up before he got in there. It just got worse. We had the oil in Bargo, he had to go through that. You know, he really had a lot of crap to have to deal with that he inherited. Other than his foreign policy, you know, I guess he was okay as a president, but I think I can't agree that. You know, a lot of people called him the worst president. I always joked that, you know, the only person that was happy with Joe Biden was Jimmy Carter because at least he slides up the position number two and Biden takes over as the worst.
Speaker 3: But he did a lot of good things. I we'll give him credit for that.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: And look, if people don't know their history either, you want to see worst president, why don't you have to take a look at Woodrow Wilson. I mean, give me a break. This guy and from Jersey too, by.
Speaker 4: The way, Well, you know, FDR wasn't any angel. I know, he got elected four times.
Speaker 3: But you talk about, you know, a party boss running a party, Well.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: There's a perfect example of an anti constitutional scumbag. Really who has been covered has said is ass covered by history. I am so tired of people talking about FDR like, you know, like he's some kind of icon. Still when you study the real record there, this guy was a tyrant period.
Speaker 4: You know, Andrew Jackson was somewhat of a pain in the ass from what I understand.
Speaker 2: Another problematic president exactly. But I mean, if I you got to ask me who the worst guy ever was, it's Woodrow Wilson.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean Carter.
Speaker 4: Carter got put in that position because of the people that I mean, you know, a lot of old timers are gone Now, the World War Two generation is you know, not far from being gone.
Speaker 3: So you've got the end of the Baby Boomers.
Speaker 4: And whatever initial they're given the generation that's there now.
Speaker 3: So you got that whole area. Carter is really the president.
Speaker 4: A lot of people don't remember Nixon, right, they came along term Carter or they started paying attention to politics when Carter got in there. He had a young daughter. You know, it was and I'm surprised. There's a lot of people that I know that didn't know that Jimmy Carter had other kids other than Amy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's surprising.
Speaker 1: And you know he also had the other issues with like you know, Billy Carter too, right.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but I.
Speaker 4: Mean Bill Clinton had his half brother Roger, so you know it kind of comes with the family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, a little little little coke deal over here and there. I mean, Billy was a constant problem. Well his crisis DoD.
Speaker 3: Roger had to get a pardon for his coke deals. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, but on the other hand, it's his brother who allowed him to be locked up when he was governor, too right.
Speaker 3: So Billy was not Billy did not. Billy brought some good headlines though, and he did bring a lot of laughs, like he was very entertaining. Billy Beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do remember Billy Parlger.
Speaker 8: Actually, anyways, Olivia Boliviyan sponsored Billy Beer. He too taking money from Libya. Billy Carter.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, he had to get it, he had.
Speaker 3: Hey, the man had to pay, he had to pay the rent man.
Speaker 2: And the biggest problem for this guy, everybody forgets is the hostage crisis because you know, end of the seventies America, and nobody wanted to admit the loss in Vietnam, even we were unbeatable America.
Speaker 4: Right, So well, yeah, and then our guy, are you know our guy and Iran gets booted out, right, and the one person they didn't want to come back comes back from France and takes over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's what I'm saying. Carter just had a raw deal, right, He really has some sea cardstailed to him.
Speaker 2: No, if he had, if he had not had that hostage crisis, maybe you wouldn't have had a riggan if he.
Speaker 4: Hadn't had the failure on the operation to try to rescue him. One of the two helicopters ran into each other and the damn in a sandstorm.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: So that's what kills me. You know, our military these.
Speaker 4: Are the guys that you know, we're trying to win Vietnam. They're the ones trying to rescue our hostages. That's the scary part of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there you go. You know.
Speaker 2: But either way, if it didn't happen, or he succeeded in the rescue, maybe no reagul he had succeeded in the rescue.
Speaker 3: Oh man, he had been re elected.
Speaker 2: Then maybe that's what I'm saying. Maybe no reago, you know. And also the other thing is Kennedy challenging him. That was idiocy to split the party. So anyway, look, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Put your Kennedy. Kennedy thought he could jump in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when he saw the reaction to caught, you know, he felt like he could take Carter on just on his.
Speaker 1: Name, on his name exactly.
Speaker 3: Anyways, too many people remember Chapi quitting.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll maybe we'll ask this next.
Speaker 2: Already thinks of Carter, but I doubt it's going to be as kind as you were. Anyways, Jimmy James, there you are, man, you're live.
Speaker 1: What's up? You want to talk about Carter? You want to talk about something else. How you doing?
Speaker 9: I'm doing all right because.
Speaker 2: Well you know, sorry, it's been the first time back since but I'm telling you I was in no shape to talk to anybody or operate anything for weeks. So uh, and I still don't know what hit me, Jimmy. Uh, you had you had the closest hint to it, but still I don't know what it was. And it wasn't the COVID.
Speaker 9: So have bird flew Mute.
Speaker 1: Some kind of extra push to get that?
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: I have not received the book from you. No.
Speaker 2: I did receive the book from Larry Hancock, though, and I'm glad I received that. I have not gotten a chance to read it yet because I couldn't get my head up. But next week I'm going to talk to him about the new Oswald book, which will be released in January technically a few days from now. But but I've already got the reviewer copy. So but it looks great, by the way, But I just I haven't gotten a chance to really actually dive into it because my eyes I can barely keep him straight.
Speaker 3: Larry's got a new book out, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The Oswald Puzzle.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, cool, and he is going to piss off a bunch of people in the research community.
Speaker 1: So I'm really, really, really proud of Larry.
Speaker 3: Well, somebody needs to and if anybody can do it, it.
Speaker 1: Can be Larry damn right. And he's exactly what I argue.
Speaker 4: It's hard to it's hard to critically look at Larry's data and not pretty much agree with some of his his I don't know, opinions.
Speaker 1: He bags everything, he backs everything.
Speaker 4: It's just that, say the guys, the guys, you know, he's just meticulous and what he does well.
Speaker 2: That's why I've been so happy to have him along, like all this time. He's been the most steady you know JFK author guy that I've been able to keep with us all this time is Larry because look, there's nobody better in my opinion, you know, and with his reevaluation of Oswald, it's kind of funny because I'm telling you a lot of people needed a kick in the shins.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of nonsense that people run off of about this.
Speaker 2: And you know, look, I'm not with the Oswald Innocence Project and I'm not thinking he's a you know, a double O seven like the Judy Baker people do. But at the same time, you gotta be fair. You got to examine this guy with what we've learned over the years, not just the crap that was out there in the sixties. You know, you got to go beyond the Warrant Commission. I'm sorry, but you do. You got to know that stuff, but you got to go past it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm wonder of the files that haven't been released. I wonder what's in there about Oswald that would really change some people's minds.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I figure there's probably some more close ties to some intelligence agencies, and not necessarily the CIA. That's everybody's first reaction, But I don't think it's them. I really think that naval intelligence tried to use them and found out, you know, it was a.
Speaker 1: Screw up, and look, that would not be unusual. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I know more than one military guy listens to this show, and it's going to jump on me for saying this, but sorry, I have an awareness of how some of these military intelligence agencies draw people in. You know, I look at the case of my father, which, by the way, I'm gonna have to get back on that this year again.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: But you know, I look at the way that my father was drawn in. I look at the way some of the friends that have made have been drawn into these things. And not all these guys are qualified to do this stuff that they get drawn in for. And when do they find out during operations? I'm sorry, but that's what happens all the time.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, guy like you, Ppete, you might have known people, you know, maybe me James, new people, And I.
Speaker 1: Doubt you're gonna argue with me too much that that's the way this happens.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee Oswald is one of those guys who was like, you know, he looks like the kind of guy that we could probably use.
Speaker 1: And then there's there's people.
Speaker 3: Out there being used that don't even have a clue they're being used.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing, you know, there's there is a point at which he's probably unaware he's being used, and there's a point at which he's aware he's being used because you feed this guy's ego, if you listen to anybody who knew him, you feed this guy's ego, you're going to get a whole lot more action out of him.
Speaker 3: It's just that happening is did he did the things that he thought he was being used on?
Speaker 7: Was? Ay?
Speaker 3: Was he be did he think he was.
Speaker 4: Being used for a certain purpose and it was actually something else?
Speaker 1: See that specific question.
Speaker 3: You can get lost. Yeah, I mean, you can be used and you can know you're being used, But do you know you're being used for the thing you're being used for?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Really?
Speaker 2: Because okay, so you know you're involved in certain operations, right, so you know what those are, and you're doing them and meanwhile they're using you as a decoy and that is an absolutely acceptable plan. The thing is, I guarantee that the stuff that's still classified would probably reveal details like that. Because there's your problem, you know.
Speaker 3: Believe do you think it's been vacuumed enough that we're not gonna learn it? There's nothing in there that we're gonna be able to learn anything from them.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna take another excavation.
Speaker 2: I think the stuff that's been in hand since the nineties is stale, and there's not They're gonna still resist because we'll be resisting with that for the next ten years. You know, the Trump administration is not gonna help with any of this. By the way, so I really wish and I'm waiting for the people to realize that give it a little time. Sure, let's give them this year, see what happens. But I doubt that we're gonna get even the rest of the stuff that the ARB was supposed to give us out of the Trump administration. So next administration we'll be fighting again for another set doc.
Speaker 4: I think enough, if people raise enough hell this administration, I think they'll get some only.
Speaker 2: If a billionaire dollars, only if not only if somebody who's got money behind him does it, because you know, people like us, you know, the Mary Paroll Foundation. We're going nowhere quick with this. And I'm glad that Gail did well, which, by the way, she was sick the day I was supposed to have her on the show. That wasn't even me being sick yet. I was on my way into darkness. But she was apparently ill really right the day she was supposed to talk to me. And I don't know if you guys heard that that little piece that I put out on the broadcast because her husband called me while I was live, well, I was trying to get a hold of her.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Gail has a situation where they're not gonna they're not gonna stop. The government wanted the case drop and they're not going to drop it. That's all there is to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they gave the green lights.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so she's got the green light to collect its interesting now it gets any interesting, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you know, and he basically said, you know that you guys have a responsibility for turning this over. Well, we don't have it, won't.
Speaker 2: Find it, find it because at one point you did have it, and we don't believe you with this whole we don't know, So yeah, go get it. And that's the bottom line is unless a judge is gonna take a position like that, which they generally haven't. And again, you know, remember Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court justice. This is the guy who put Jefferson Morley's.
Speaker 1: Lawsuit to sleep. Okay, that's the end of that.
Speaker 2: So remember this is not the administration that's gonna be for transparency. I disagree with you. We raise the stake. Nobody's gonna care. And I'm telling you now, nobody's gonna care unless you got money. So you know, if you got somebody who's got money, get them to raise their voice up. That's the only way this is gonna work. Jimmy, I hardly let you talk so far you're on the line.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I disagree with that assessment, But I got questions for Danny. The's Stanny boy there.
Speaker 1: Well, I can put Danny on. You want to talk to him directly?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right, I'll.
Speaker 2: Put Danny on. Danny, I'm putting you on. If you don't want to be on, tell me, I'll take you off. But otherwise I'll let you talk to Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm back.
Speaker 8: I'm back.
Speaker 3: Sure, okay me.
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 5: There you go, I'm doing I'm doing good.
Speaker 9: Danny.
Speaker 10: Hey, dannywhere You're pretty knowledgeable.
Speaker 5: About that Danny Castle Castelero situation, aren't you.
Speaker 9: I remember you talk?
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, oh the octopus yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So that was ninety two that he was murdered in West Virginia.
Speaker 8: That it was Martinsburg, West Virginia. It was either the I'm going to say it was the early nineties. I don't have I can't off the top of my head. I don't have the exact date. I just kind of remember that it was. Uh, I missed it on like anything that was on like ConA, like on the national Press, because it was a bleep that there's a couple of small newspapers here, when we had small newspapers in California that started talking about it on Obscure radio show. So it's always caught my interests.
Speaker 1: Okay, to clarify, Just to clarify between the two of you.
Speaker 2: He died August tenth, nineteen ninety one, in Martinsburg, West Virginia. Yes, yeah, yes, that's officially.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's fascinating now.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 5: I understand it. He was going to meet his contact. And do you know who his contact was?
Speaker 8: There's a different there's different versions. There's one the one that seems possibly the one the contact. I don't have his name off the top of my head. That would be the most And I'll see if I can find some information because I go a book right there on my bookshelf. If they have it. He happened to be something connected to the army and I leave Special Forces. And there's some that suspect that he may have killed Castillo. There's just the suicide doesn't make any sense. It's kind of like Gary Webb who wrote The Dark Lines.
Speaker 1: You know he was.
Speaker 8: He supposedly killed himself here in Sacramento, right near where I live. It was, you know, shot himself twice, but I don't remember the exact that's that's one of the characters they believe. I'm let's say if I can find Oh, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: Know the one.
Speaker 5: The one guy they said that he did meet that day was that f f former FBI guy that's always in the JFK case. Wasn't an FBI agent Turner?
Speaker 8: Oh the turner?
Speaker 6: Or was that? What was that?
Speaker 8: What was the guy he was? I think he was from l A. I'm trying to remember. It doesn't sound right, but I'm not. I'm not. I don't quote me on it because I'm trying to job man right now. Talk.
Speaker 9: Do you recall what that fbigis guy's name is?
Speaker 2: Well, I remember the guy you're talking about was tied into this case, but I don't remember that that was who he was meeting with. Let me let me see if I could figure that out, because you know, there's a little bit of mystery here, and I think there was more than one guy.
Speaker 5: But the FBI guys said that he did meet with them that day, but he was going to meet with the contact later.
Speaker 2: Ah, okay, well that makes sense. I just I don't remember who said he met with him. Uh, let's see meeting day of death. Let's see.
Speaker 8: I think he met with a few people and there was suns singing that they kind of identified as.
Speaker 12: He was he was connected with the army. Yeah, I'm trying to see. I got Sherry Seaman was booked out here. I'm trying to see if I can find by having marked on it.
Speaker 5: And as a uh, the stories he was working on was, as I recall, the Iran contra. Yeah, the quote unquote October surprise. Danny, remind me what's the October surprise?
Speaker 8: Well, the October surprise was that there was several individuals connected to the Reagan campaign and what they did is they met with the with Iranian depine had connections with because you know, prior to the Iranian revolution, we have a lot of contacts with the shot I mean, people had business, a lot of business arrangements. One was Bryan Earl. That's that Michael riccona shooter, said that he went there and he had contacts and was taking contact with Iranians to hold the hostages because that the way they would help Reagan get elected. There's also what's it.
Speaker 4: There's also the charge that O'Brien and what is it? What's the how does he pronounce it?
Speaker 3: Raconsiuto riccona shodo? They actually paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they actually paid the Iranians forty million to hold the hostages until Reagan got elected.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the problem there is that Riccona Shooto is like a psycho. I mean, he's all over the map with everything that he.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying though, I mean that, but you know, that was the big thing about the surprise.
Speaker 3: I mean, otherwise I Ran would have no reason to hold them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but unless there was some kind of deal now there they're saying that there other theories about the dalb and some arms and things like that once Reagan gets in. But these guys just came out and said, hey, we paid them forty mil. That was the October surprise. It was also the big Inslaught case too. Where to go and ask him to put some back doors into his computer programs.
Speaker 3: So it was it was one big, one huge black hole.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: And that's the that's the thing is when it comes to the computer guys. The computer guys I believe because they are exactly the kind of guys who did that kind of work back then, you know.
Speaker 4: Because I think it was a court or somebody some I think there was a hearing when I think they found that Yeah, the government did take his software by tricking deceit, Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: And and but this is the way it was done. You know, the government seesed anything they wanted to back then. And where were you going to bitch about it? Know, you're going to go to court with the government after.
Speaker 3: That's a big That's that's a big argument because I've seen that happen just working for the state. You know, if you work on a program and the state decides to use it and then you want to say no, I'll sell it to you or you can lease it, they go, wait a minute, you're working for us, that's ours right.
Speaker 1: They claim domain over.
Speaker 4: Every college campus across America, exactly.
Speaker 2: Exactly, And this is why things are funded the way they are because this way they can they can claim dominion over it. That that's that's why it's done. I mean, you know, so look, I believe exactly that the computer programming guys no problem. But when Racona Schudo starts talking about all these other weird little operations he was on.
Speaker 1: I bet he was on some of them, but not all of them, because he's not.
Speaker 6: Dad.
Speaker 1: To you.
Speaker 8: My memories coming back to me. It was MICHAELA shooter was talking about me that it was any Castlo had met with Ted Gunderson.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 8: Now they had a couple more things, if you want to go down the rabbit holes. Gary Sick, who was like I brought up the Jimmy Carter, he was his national security advisor, and I know that he wrote it. He had his doubts that there was some shenanigans going. He couldn't prove it. But also to you look up the very first president of Iran, he wrote a book Saved My Turn, and he claims that there was true that there was a meeting in France with members of the Reagan the Reagan teams to hold the hostages. And there has been now I don't read French or Spanish that there has been an intelligence and say that they have sources that they had a meeting took place and it was in a hotel in Paris.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you something about I'll tell you something about this that I guarantee you none of you have read because I've read it in Italian, all right, and I can read Italian in a rudimentary way. But the reports from the Italian government said that they knew about this, and this meeting wasn't you know, everybody talks about this meeting, and you know it was supposed to be the October surprise, and it's the Reagan cabinet saying hold on to the hostages till we get elected.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: That is not the way the Italians described it. The Italians quite honestly describe it as something that only makes sense since they thought they could be coming in, they better prepare so meet with us. We might be in charge soon. And that was the gist of that meeting, and ever since people have made more of it than that. That's what the Italians thought of it. Now, I'm not saying the Italian intelligence. Look, Italian intelligence is not the highest quality on the planet, but they got a better look at it than you or I do. So I'm just saying I hold it true that part of that meeting had to have been just, look, we're possibly the people in power next and you're gonna have to deal.
Speaker 8: With that.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is I don't hold the Reagan I don't hold the Reagan people responsible for the same conspiracy a lot of other people do.
Speaker 1: Necessarily, I'm not saying it's impossible.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying that I don't jump to that conclusion like everybody else does. Because the Italians released their intelligence reports after the Iran contry hearings here, and nobody paid attention to it in America because it was in Italian. It was in the Italian newspapers, and you know, unless it's the mob, nobody gives a crap, right, So there you go.
Speaker 1: That's America.
Speaker 2: But believe it or not, Italian intelligence releases stuff to the public all the time after things have happened and say, look, we knew about this, we were on this. They're constantly trying to justify their existence, is what they're doing to the Italians. So just so happens. I can read that. I can read Italian and UH and and what is it? The the republica, whatever the hell it is, the two newspapers they often send over to America. I can read those, uh, not always perfectly, but I can read them enough to understand what happened. So their their opinion though, was basically it was just about the transition, not about this whole hold on to the hostages.
Speaker 1: Do we get in?
Speaker 2: It was just like, look, be prepared, where the guys who were coming next, We feel we're gonna win. That was the meeting there in France.
Speaker 1: All right, So but but god hear me, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 10: Jimmy, okay, all right, yeah, I ten do agree. Well, I do agree that break Its people had nothing to do with their release.
Speaker 6: We already.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is forty what four or five years ago? Everyone chen there's has been all kinds of documents release, but there has been and there's just all kinds of people out there that could be talked to.
Speaker 1: Uh, same time, I don't believe that forty million.
Speaker 10: Because they knew if they did, Reagan was going to bomb the ever living hell out of it and remove them before they even had one year on office.
Speaker 1: Well there you go, pragmatic.
Speaker 2: Right, Look, we got a guy who's definitely like if Dixon was in office, they knew they would have been bombed.
Speaker 1: So they're not going to pull this crap.
Speaker 2: Right, you know, It's it's the one good thing I see from the Trump administration coming up is that everybody's got to calculate, is this guy crazy enough to bomb us if we pulled something. That's the only thing that's good about Trump coming in office. Is this guy nuts enough to launch against us? Right because he doesn't care about the consequences or what it means to whoever. He's talking about taking over Canada and buying Greenland, so whatever. This guy don't give a crap, So do we mess with anything that could piss him off. That's the only good thing about this guy going in the office. It's not gonna be negotiation.
Speaker 1: It'll be a reaction. Go ahead, I'm sorry, Jimmy, GoAhead.
Speaker 9: I wonder.
Speaker 2: Man. Anyways, And Kadafi paid for this, by the way, Kadafi is the one who winds up paying for this later because there's all kinds of terrorists across the planet. But we bombed the hell out of Kadafi, right, He wasn't the master find of most things, but we hit him because his name was recognizable. And Reagan had to go somewhere because he wasn't bombing Iraq Iran.
Speaker 1: And you know, we weren't.
Speaker 2: We weren't pissed off a Hussein yet so you know, he was still basically one of our guys, whosaying, don't forget that he was helping us in the era, right, so you know, yeah, they had to bomb somebody.
Speaker 5: Paid, Yeah, the Americans back to Bath Party and then Saddam killed that then president who took patrol. So in a sense, if we will say America supported Saddam, we did not really did.
Speaker 1: In the in the Iran Iraq war. War you got to begin me the Iran Iraq War, we were definitely with.
Speaker 9: The well, we.
Speaker 4: Actually did, and that went on for several years, right, right, I mean he was just.
Speaker 9: This West virgin his situation.
Speaker 3: I could sure.
Speaker 5: The alleged say the Danny Castleo. Okay, well other Danny alive Danny uh. He find it odd everything that Danny cass Lero was looking into. It was part of Operation Odyssey.
Speaker 9: And do you find it odd that he.
Speaker 5: Was murdered in the same year that the Soviet Union collapsed? Could it be that his handler decided to get rid of him because he didn't want books and stuff coming out and he just wanted to fade away, Now do you data that's possible?
Speaker 8: I sure it was just a really odd. It was an odd deal. But you know, going back to the whole Iran Iraq war, if you look at you know, the news source Consortium News, JP Sailly wrote.
Speaker 2: For years, Yeah, until the guy who was running that die.
Speaker 8: Yeah. JP Stilly wrote a lot for Consorting News for a while though. That's how I kind of found you show chuck through kind of when you were doing him, and I was like, always liked his writing. But Robert Perry, who broke the Iran contra, I believe it was. I think he was working at Newsweek. He put on a series about the October Surprise, which was really interesting. I think there's archives and Consortive News, but one of the ones that was really kind of interesting is that whole Iran Iraq war and Iran was the big boogeyman enemy of US. I mean, he was hated the the size of the Conservatives and there ended up being in the very This was before really the the we really started supporting the contures that were live. It was in the early eighties. A plane was shot down and it happened to have a lot of spare parts that the Iranians wanted to fight that war, to fight against the the iraqis so I think we're playing both sides, and I wouldn't you know, I don't. I'm not claiming that I know everything about the October Surprise and ran Contra, but there's just a lot of things that's like, again, they're playing both sides. There's a lot of information, and it's very interesting with your take with your Italian newspaper has but if you go on that source, there's a lot of sources. A Lobert Perry wrote a book called I think it's called Tricker Trees, and he's got a lot of information. He kind of felt that there was some shenanigans with the Reagan administration.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: True, very Perry is a great source, but he misses the look. One thing that's not understood by a lot of people, right is that they figure that military strategy is pretty simple. If we fund somebody's enemy, we're looking to destroy.
Speaker 1: That person, right.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 1: That's not necessarily the case.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we're just trying to keep him busy so that they don't have time and they don't have to develop something else. Okay, and if you keep them busy with the conflict on a border, believe me, that'll keep them busy a long time, and sometimes you gotta prop up the enemy. You prop up the enemy to keep the conflict going, to keep it raging. You know why, it doesn't cost us anything because we're doing this, okay, via what a surrogate. So you put a surrogate in there. They're losing their people, they're losing their equipment. We're the good guys. We come in and fund them, and secretly you drop a little to the enemy too, through another surrogate, so it doesn't look like you. And that kind of strategy used to work out a lot better in the days when we didn't have satellite coverage like we do now and news coverage like we do now. You're gonna get caught pulling that crap. Now, okay, you want to fund both sides of a war, you're gonna get caught. Even if people don't understand what they're seeing, somebody will, Okay. So the bottom line is, we can fund both sides of any conflict at any time back then, and as long as it was you know, within the budget, made sense. Keep them busy with each other, even you know, perfect way to go triangular diplomacy. There's triangular military strategy as well, it's not all about search and destroy, Okay, Sometimes it's about distract and deflect.
Speaker 1: And I think.
Speaker 2: People fail to understand that. They just figure it's all about well, you just tall you're out there to destroy the enemy, that's it. No, it's not always a simple game like that, especially when you're not playing with your own pieces on the board. If you can use somebody else's keep them busy for a decade, no problem. Okay, just don't get caught. Don't get caught doing both, you know, get caught doing one, not both. Very simple, just like how the Civil War went when we had weapons being sold to both sides here prolong the conflict. Okay, somebody did that for a whole reason, all right, because they wanted to get their feet. They're footholding certain businesses. And by the way, that ties to the Bush family, thank you very much. And you know that's a that's not even uh you know, the Prescott later. I'm talking about the ones that come in with Barbara Bush.
Speaker 1: Her family, right, they were funded both sides of the Civil War. I mean, God help us. Anyways, go ahead, No, Danny, I'm so George.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well no, no, when George, but you know, George h us when he got an office, he you know, went on the board of the Carlis which was based still a military contractor. So yeah, it's just, you know, keep the conflict going, keep them busy, make profits. Talk about the civil wars. Notice that you have both the Union and the Consederates. They got all these uniforms.
Speaker 6: They got to have.
Speaker 8: Uniforms and supplies, right, Yeah, they want to you know, somebody's make a lot of money. Let's keep this conflict going.
Speaker 2: Whether you're making military meals or you're making shoes, it doesn't really matter, does it. Okay, you got to you gotta make tense, you go whatever. So, yeah, lots of money there.
Speaker 1: That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why Halliburton, that's why Halliburton could turn around and buy up all at a toxic crap and then and then make their make a load of money.
Speaker 1: Off of it. Anyway, because they they were they had the end for the contracts anyways, business business of war.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Jimmy, go ahead, oh uh, you say, the business war and make the money.
Speaker 9: Aren't they worried they might lose?
Speaker 2: Well, how do you lose if you have two sides of a military and you're able to supply both of them, and they're willing to be in a conflict with one another for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: How do you lose?
Speaker 5: You just started out with a pretty big play. If you control both sides.
Speaker 1: No no, no control no no, no, no, no, no no. You don't got to control both sides, not at all.
Speaker 2: Well, all you got to do is activate one side, Jim. You don't got to control both sides. You got to be able to feed both sides, not control both sides. You see, you just get one of them motivating the right control, and you.
Speaker 5: Just end up destroying your whole country. Don't take that's a little risky for a couple of boot sales.
Speaker 2: But you don't do it in your country, do you? You do it way somewhere else.
Speaker 5: What's been going on in the last four years? How come it's happening in our country? Is someone trying to destroy us?
Speaker 1: Well, you guys, you guys have said that, haven't you. Is that there's somebody.
Speaker 2: I think you got the wrong culprit, but you're right, there is somebody looking to systematically strip this country. We're being striped mined. Basically, there's gonna be no resources left.
Speaker 1: I give it, I give it.
Speaker 13: Five years isn't murderful safety.
Speaker 2: I believe there's gonna be no resources left here human or otherwise in five years, Okay, and that's the way we're going.
Speaker 10: You want five years?
Speaker 3: Boy?
Speaker 5: If I honestly thought I'd be here in five years, I didn't make any bet you wanted.
Speaker 9: I bet a year from now the world.
Speaker 5: Will be at peace to a far greater extent. I believe the gas will be Oh, I don't owe a buck cheaper a gallon, And I predict that you and Danny will still be talking about what an awful tyrant Trump is, and meanwhile the whole country will return to normality.
Speaker 1: Did I did I say anything about Trump being a tyrant during the show? Did I say something like that? Pepe? Did I say something like.
Speaker 3: That turned the whole course of this show? I have no idea. As many comments as you've made about Trump, I don't know you could. It is in the realm of possibility.
Speaker 2: I think I said that that the media has now gone to his side openly.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: I think I said that even previous when they were opposing him, that it was all a sham, It was just to build up ratings and have content. I said that I didn't say anything about him being tyrant. I called some other people tyrants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was in office.
Speaker 1: I called Fdr tyrant, I called if your tyrant. I did that.
Speaker 9: You did do that.
Speaker 5: But you've called, You've applied that Trump a million times is some kind of authoritarian And even though he's a peace nick, you keep saying he's a warm hunger. It's insane. Okay, I don't get it.
Speaker 6: No, you you want you want.
Speaker 2: My honest opinion on Trump really totally unfettered at this point. I could give it to you, but you won't like it either way. It's not the one you just gave.
Speaker 9: I already know it. There's no reason.
Speaker 6: What is Trump?
Speaker 1: Tell me? Tell me.
Speaker 5: I've heard you say a million times. You think he's the caricature that you had from your head thirty years ago. He's the blah blah from the bar and he's ripping. Oh, he's a welfare tant or whatever.
Speaker 9: They say.
Speaker 13: What the hell are you talking about welfare? You think that Donald Trump was granding to Section eight people. Yeah, some retard was trying to say he made a bunch of his money from the government, calling him a slum lord.
Speaker 1: Were you not so no, his father was a slum lord. Not know that his father was the slum lord. He inherited that business. But that's Bred Trump. You take a look at the.
Speaker 2: Commission and the places he had in New York, and he got government money.
Speaker 5: He got a seven million dollars from the Dad as I recall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, he got to go to this. They got government.
Speaker 5: Money become billionaires.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: They got government money for a whole bunch of improvements to its some some very very dilapidated properties in Queens. But that's the only thing I could claim there. And that's Fred Trump's organization. That's not Donald's. Donald's whole thing is selling his brand and selling himself. And I don't think he gives a damn about anybody like you, me or anybody else. But that's the way I see him. I didn't a tyrant. He's just he's just another, you know, another big businessman that's out there to rob everybody.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 9: Why did he run?
Speaker 5: If all he cares about himselfs wh why did Trump bother to run?
Speaker 9: He's eighty years.
Speaker 5: Old almost, Why didn't he just ten years ago just retire?
Speaker 2: Gives him the position of power, and he was. He was almost broke about fifteen years ago. Okay, how much money got flushed? You know, you know how many billions of dollars that I lost?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 13: Ten years ago he was making one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 9: A year for a NBC.
Speaker 5: He was the most celebrated man on television. Yeah, he was really in rough shit, all right.
Speaker 1: He couldn't even pay his loan payments. But that's okay, that that hundred million wouldn't even pay the loan payments on the stuff.
Speaker 5: Yet we just went through this. He went to court because they claimed that he tried to cheat on.
Speaker 9: A loan, which is ass nine.
Speaker 5: He paid every cent back. Even the banks said, now we're pretty happy with him.
Speaker 9: We made five hundred billion.
Speaker 5: Dollars profit in the last ten years from the guy.
Speaker 1: It's all good. It's all millions, it's all good.
Speaker 2: The same thing that you would have went to jail for trying to trying to push up the price on your house by ten grand.
Speaker 1: He gets nothing, and he's gonna get nothing for anything he did, whether he was whether it was true or not. So there you go.
Speaker 4: I have working for an accountant and looking at some of these large companies that hold several hotels yep, and several car dealers and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: Trump did what is done a billion times a day, even when it comes to Mom.
Speaker 3: And Joe blow trying to buy a house.
Speaker 1: Absolutely true. The bigger the numbers get, the more they're full of crap.
Speaker 4: Anybody going to jail for overinflating their property unless it was involved in a fraud.
Speaker 2: You got you gotta look up. You got to look up what happens in the federal courts man. People go to jail all the time for conspiracy on the stuff constantly, only if it involved faun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump didn't do anything that involve.
Speaker 1: Faud Okay, So what's the position.
Speaker 4: Is that you just got mailed for did not involve fraud at anything that I read another opinion today where guy said this was a nothing crime with a nothing sentence.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: And that's why it was nothing because the crime was nothing. The crime didn't even exist. It's made up.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So you try and inflate the value of something that you're trying to get a loan on and get cut back.
Speaker 4: Always going on alone, I always overinflate my assets because I know that they're going to do their due diligence and they're going to have it appraised.
Speaker 3: So it doesn't matter what value I've put on it.
Speaker 4: What matters is the paperwork from the appraiser when he comes back and says it's this, because that's what the bank or the financial.
Speaker 3: Institution is going to base it on and it's their own search.
Speaker 2: And what do you sign to every time you give them an inflated number, something that says that if you're giving them false information.
Speaker 1: You agree to be prosecuted for it, don't you.
Speaker 4: It's not false, it's based on my opinion or belief. If it's based on my research, and I can say I've got three comparable properties to use to say that this is worked this much. And then you come back with your side, say, well, our appraiser says it's this.
Speaker 3: So because our appraiser says it's this, we'll give you.
Speaker 4: Seventy percent of that and this is the amount that will loan you. It's just a standard transaction. So you always over inflate. No, there's very few people except the praisers that are in certain lines.
Speaker 3: Car appraisers. They can give you an honest price on a car.
Speaker 4: Antiquappraisers they can give you an honest value of an antique.
Speaker 3: Commercial developers can go out and give.
Speaker 4: You their opinion of what that that business and all of its assets is worth. It happens a thousand times, and it's all subjective until you start whipping out the comparables.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me ask you to jail. Okay, I've never heard of anybody going to jail unless it involved Okay.
Speaker 1: Rich people are all good, fine, got you, Okay, Let me just ask you a question. Let me just ask you this question.
Speaker 2: Do you think do you honestly believe that you get the same kind of treatment from these institutions as somebody like a Trump, as somebody who's in a big corporation. You get the same kind of treatment, You get the same kind of Hey, I give them a value, they give me. One day, they're going.
Speaker 1: To adjust to this. You you honestly think that's the way it's done.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's the way it's done. It happens all the time. Believe me.
Speaker 4: When I was working for an accountant, I saw what these people went through going to get appraisals. When it came time we had guys in bankruptcy, they had to come up with what their what their figures were, and then you had an independent trustee go in and they decided what figures were and it's all negotiated out. I have never heard of anybody going to jail for inflating the value of an asset unless it involved fraud.
Speaker 3: Okay, unless they did something that was illegal, excellent, connected to the inflation. People over inflate their assets all the.
Speaker 1: Time, excellent. Okay.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, it's gonna take a little while for people who think that this is all okay to die off. So once that happens, we'll see a.
Speaker 14: Goodpt I for uh, you know how the Tuck's very concerned about people's financial appraisals.
Speaker 1: Well, that da in New.
Speaker 5: York City APIs Mara a lago for eighteen million dollars. I think she should be prosecuted for that, because everybody knows that piece of property is literally worth one billion dollars.
Speaker 10: Based out all the other properties around there.
Speaker 4: He should be unless now, if you could be if you could civilly take her into court and prove fraud in her in her going after Trump. Yeah, that's the problem. You've got to prove a connected fraud.
Speaker 3: You've got to prove an the legality to whatever what was it? Eighteen million? Eighteen million wouldn't even buy what three feet of curb frontage at Mar A Lago because of what it's worth.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys are going to get what you want because they're going to.
Speaker 2: Go after everybody who even made a single complaint. That's the way it's going to go.
Speaker 3: So how do you figure, No, Trump got a special deal. Trump got whatever deal he got.
Speaker 4: From the people he's used to doing business with. It happens all the time, not just with Trump and not just with multi billion dollar deals.
Speaker 3: It happens down the street when the guy was to sell his Yamaha dealership and they have to come to a price, or somebody goes into bankruptcy and they have to come up with appraisals of what the actual assets are worth. See, it happens all the time. If I agree with you've never seen anybody go to jail.
Speaker 2: If I agree with you, and if you were and if you were real about this, just Trump, if you were real about this and you really believe this, then you would be calling for the release of practically ninety percent of the people who have been caught up in Rico trials over the past thirty years. You know that every mob guy, Sally, Oh, you know how many mob guys have gone down for exactly that kind of crap where they've just overinflated crap and then gotten a loan off it and then not paid the loan back like Trump did, or turned around and paid the loan back.
Speaker 9: And still that's the dirits.
Speaker 5: Trump paid back his damn loans, not all.
Speaker 1: Of them, not all of them. That's not true.
Speaker 13: There's wait a minute, yep, he did, okay, so even the lasering five chats belaven and restructured the loans.
Speaker 5: He paid them back.
Speaker 2: So you ignored all the foreign banks. Fine, cool, great, anyway, So how many how many Rico trial guys? How many mobsters need to be released guys? How many of them now because they are.
Speaker 1: Exactly the same crap?
Speaker 3: How many? Let me ask this question, how many of those individuals connected with the mob that went down for a Rico statue were doing things that were illegal to get that money.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of them with just inflated assets and switching that crap out.
Speaker 3: Trump did not do anything that was illegal. He used standard accounting practices to keep the things on his books. What they did was made up a crime and connected it to an election violation, and the election committee looked at it and said, we're not going to prosecute on this. It's not there's nothing here.
Speaker 2: Well, if anybody doesn't believe me, study the Rico trials where they couldn't go couldn't nail people on murder because they couldn't catch them involved directly, but said the organization was involved. And what they really got them on the financial crimes is the constant inflating assets when they go for certain things and deflating them when they go from us.
Speaker 4: The prime was not inflating the asset, and crime was inflating the asset in conjunction with doing something that was against the law.
Speaker 1: Okay, so did he file taxes during that time? Is that not? Is tax braught not a problem?
Speaker 3: Taxes? Taxes are totally separate taxes.
Speaker 4: He's had his taxes gone over inside now nineteen times.
Speaker 1: Well, al Capone might disagree with you, the taxes.
Speaker 3: Aren't different, and he's paid his taxes.
Speaker 1: How Capone might disagree with you, the taxes are different considering that's the only thing they really put them in prison for.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's how Capona from a legal difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you notice it wasn't because he had illegal It wasn't because the money was illegals because he didn't pay.
Speaker 1: The tax on it properly. That's what the problem was.
Speaker 3: Trump paid his taxes using an example that doesn't even fit the situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, so the year he paid seven hundred and ninety five dollars in tax you think that makes any sort of sense considering the amount of income he had.
Speaker 3: Considering the amount of yeah, wide off that he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome, there you go. So, like I said, check out the Rico trials, the people who went down all.
Speaker 3: The other.
Speaker 4: You're preparing apples and oranges in this thing and trying to say, Okay, well, if you let Trump get away with it, look at all these mobsters that are in jail that got put on it.
Speaker 3: There's no comparison.
Speaker 4: Why not you acting like Trump has not had any scrutiny whatsoever if.
Speaker 1: It's the same. Yeah, but here's the thing.
Speaker 2: The government wanted to nail those guys and didn't want to nail him, And this is why it went on for so long?
Speaker 3: What do you mean the government didn't want to nail him. They just went through what five different trials that blew apart in trying to nail him, plus two impeachments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all it was defeated.
Speaker 2: But the moment they entered it is really really come on, how how how ridiculous does it have to be before you realize that? You know, it's put out there as as a sham again to get people hooked.
Speaker 1: On the idea, Oh, this guy's gonna go down, and it's garbage. They know they didn't. They didn't go after him for any of the right stuff, none of it.
Speaker 3: What should they have gone after him for?
Speaker 1: How about selling pedaling influence which he did directly in public, right in front of everybody's face. But when when.
Speaker 3: Inuence, wait a minute.
Speaker 2: Then he go ahead, go ahead, because I'm just a maniac, So please give him something sane good. Danny has examples, and I have no idea about him. I'm willing to let him speak for a minute of your mind.
Speaker 8: The souls just thought out there. I mean, Mlania just got I mean they're there for sale. Milania just got it. What a forty million dollars for a documentary from Amazon Jeff Bezos. Everybody knows that Trump's for sale. You know.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 8: Let's see his son Jeriic got two billion dollars from the Saudi government, his live government, his golf, the live government from Saudi Arabia. He's got deals in Omar right now, Turkey licensing deals. He's the Chuck's right. I mean, if you're really going to be honest, you have to go after him for the right things. If you actually read like the Mola report, nobody did back the second half the first half. The second half has showed ten counts of obstruction of justice, purjury, witness tampering. There's a hun hundred and fifty pages there of court talking and dan near seventy percent was all connected to the Clinton impeachments, which I favored Clinton being impeach. And guess what. Robert Moeller of Vietnam VETT, who Trump his insulted gold Star families, put it right out there, says, here's your blueprint. He goes, I can't impeach the president. I can't go up from krimly. But he gave a blueprint to the Republicans and the Democrats. One party to Both parties chose to do nothing. They impeached him money on nonsense. There was the right, there a blueprint. The monuments caused what I saw in Forbes magazine. Trump made one hundred and sixty million dollars with his business deals member Jimmy Carter. He had to sell his peanut farm and put on the assets in a blind trust so he didn't show there was any conflict of interests. Have some moral integrity, Quinton sending it just because he's on your side. He's just as bad as everybody's been in office and the Democrats.
Speaker 5: That is, the Democrats often use the elected office to make their money, like Jimmy Carter, Bill Quintid and the rest.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, Name me a congressman.
Speaker 2: Name me a congressman who stayed in there any amount of time that didn't come out with a fortune. Democrat or Republican. Name me one go ahead, one.
Speaker 5: Okay, office with half as much money as he went in with.
Speaker 9: Who Donald John Trump?
Speaker 2: No, not a congressman. Not a congressman, disqualified congressman. I asked you, I asked you for a congressman. Can Trump is not a congressman? Give me a congressman.
Speaker 13: Okay, left office moorer than when he entered it.
Speaker 8: Congressman, Gee, let's see, that's hard to say.
Speaker 9: I have no idea.
Speaker 6: I'll give it cred.
Speaker 1: There you go. You won't find one.
Speaker 5: Why would you have to exactly lose money to join coundress?
Speaker 2: Because I mean you're only making a hundred some thousand dollars a year.
Speaker 5: Got less money often mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Somehow you go in with a salary at last and come out millionaires.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. I don't know how that's done. I really want somebody to show me.
Speaker 13: That that the Republicans go in millionaires and come out going to prison.
Speaker 1: Who went to prison? Who see?
Speaker 5: I don't know for how swip tom delay or some such thing.
Speaker 13: They all go to jail because every time Republicans make any headway, they get crucified by the Marxist press and not an alternative Marxist press. What's the point of having an alternative press? And they say the exact same thing as the regular press.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right about that. There is no alternative press.
Speaker 2: There is no alternative press, and there's no Marxist liberal press left either. They're all on from side right, now, where where's the Marxist liberal press at the moment? MSNBC is that is that.
Speaker 13: Your go to prison asparrasy because they were in league with the DNC the same as they were with Nixon, and all them papers are out. Now I'm about sick.
Speaker 2: Of this craft.
Speaker 13: I want all political parties eradicated, but especially that Democrat Party. All they do is try to destroy this country over and over again since their god forsaken existence.
Speaker 1: And until we start to be founded.
Speaker 13: By and burn not Jackson taxons, by the economy by eliminating the bank. There's your origin story for the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Ah Jackson? Nice? Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 2: Anyways, until certain people start dying off, and until the profiteers are stopped here, we're just gonna have this fun for a while. You're gonna back the profiteers you like, and it's all good.
Speaker 1: Tell you what.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a little break because we haven't taken them on yet. We've been at it for a little bit. I haven't even looked at the chat room. I got somebody asking to join by a Skype. I got a few other things going on, but uh, I'm gonna put you guys on hold and we'll just take a little break and come back. Oops, that was not what I meant to hit. Hold on, hold on, there we go. That's unmuted. All right, let's see though I got everybody up. I think Jimmy James hung up on me. Anyway, Gonna take that break and if Jimmy wants to call back in, you can do that. And if not, I'll add somebody by a skype. We'll do some other things and to.
Speaker 7: See where we go.
Speaker 3: Ahead, call it the truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 15: Any Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons?
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 15: But okaywal was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Come on now, has a.
Speaker 14: Real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 5: Bolaim.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 1: Let's say. You can get.
Speaker 2: Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own words.
Speaker 16: Information we are hey yeah, hey, yeah, hey hey hey.
Speaker 17: In Denial The Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks by Larry Hancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Marry Hancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 18: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not earn from It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with Air Strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In.
Speaker 2: Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forms.
Speaker 7: It on.
Speaker 19: Now about the farest one, what fall for the smallst struct in sex and three stricts a lot regulate the latest not.
Speaker 7: I've never been se.
Speaker 6: Hel hell, hell, hell.
Speaker 7: Humanity with.
Speaker 1: I f company.
Speaker 20: No, no, hell, hell oh nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 21: You know what uranium is right?
Speaker 20: Think of nuclear weapons and other things like lots of uranium is right. Bad things things have done with uranium, leading some bad things. Nuclear holocaust. You know what uranium is right, be uclear holocaust.
Speaker 1: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 14: You know what ranium is right?
Speaker 6: Just think called nuclear.
Speaker 20: Weapons and other things like gods of.
Speaker 7: Uranium is right.
Speaker 20: Bad things have done with uraniments leading some bad things Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear Holocaust, Nuclear holocaust, nuclear holocaust, nuclear.
Speaker 15: Holom revelation through conversation, Let her know, let her know, let know.
Speaker 1: Got to let them know. I'm bringing all shot. Let the car rocks and blight at the drag show. I'm bringing all shot.
Speaker 22: Like care, rocks and blight at the drag show.
Speaker 7: World.
Speaker 21: The more we just met that the world's worst professional proflocka tour hit them like it's two thousand something and Becket's back on tour. You never really wanted me anyway. Alcohol turns me into your enemies. I'm go seventy sad with some annessy. I used to think that bottle was the remedy, picked it up once or twice after I let it go, but finally.
Speaker 1: Had to let it be.
Speaker 22: I used to roll over the five bitch. She would give me a lett tip for some literacy. I mean literally, I figure I'm the letter. We all want chances, weeks, excepparate chances.
Speaker 7: To learn the letter.
Speaker 1: Though we learn to let it go.
Speaker 9: Oh, it take trouble.
Speaker 1: I think it's okay to have a couple of heroes. It's okay fair flaws. I won't have stayed sober without Sam, Tripp and Zero. I'm talking to Chris Graves on the pod.
Speaker 3: I'm not blady.
Speaker 1: He's talking to Charlie Robinson on the pods. The people he influence influence me where you Chuck o'chelly. Sorry, I haven't done it yet. I'm gonna give you those beats. But we the people's influence like drops of water in the sea.
Speaker 21: And it's sad and so plain to seed that blatant lee the powers that beat.
Speaker 22: It's taken corruption to an incompatibility with regavity.
Speaker 1: I got no problem with the conspiracy incoming in industry. As long as we stay.
Speaker 3: Hard on fact, it's bred no fallacy, go.
Speaker 22: Forth with no malice, casually, ghosts produced for years stacking up that wise Wolf Gold, ain't you average?
Speaker 1: G I'm a bastard with no mask? What the met that had had one long before the roners? So don't get mad at me? Do you like history?
Speaker 11: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're last thirty four minutes here.
Speaker 2: I ended up in a deep discussion with be Pete on the break instead of instead of getting everybody, but I'm gonna get to everybody who's waiting to get on the show.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if you're calling in three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six if you call in there, I'll get you in.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Also, I got a Skype caller wanting to join, so I'll put him on, I guess, and uh, we'll hear from who we hear from anyway, be pete, what.
Speaker 1: Do you got to say?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 2: As we go a little further here, and I'm gonna, like I said, grab people up and get him on.
Speaker 3: Well, Jimmy, did Jimmy come back? Did he call back in?
Speaker 1: No, Jimmy hasn't called back in yet. But I think he's just pissed at me. But that's all right.
Speaker 3: Hey, have you noticed his phone has been better recently?
Speaker 2: Yes, a lot better. I don't know why, but somehow, Yeah, his phone equality is improved.
Speaker 1: By a lot.
Speaker 3: I don't know, because they took the tap of it.
Speaker 1: Ah something, you know. Let's see you participants, right.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you're not an insurance adjuster in southern California right now.
Speaker 1: That'd be busy. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: But then again, yeah, I believe some people die and some people forget they had insurance, right, so let's see.
Speaker 3: Well, it's big hassle out there. I read an article the other day.
Speaker 4: People were wondering why state farm cancers seventy percent of the policies they had in the palace Age area, and it was because they wanted to raise premiums in the state wouldn't let them, so they said, okay, fine, which is drop the insurance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that goes on too a lot of times. When it's you know, time to pay. Then what are the insurance companies do? Woops, we're bankrupt.
Speaker 3: Well makes you well, they're going to go bankrupt on this one. Yeah, there's going to be several companies go bankrupt.
Speaker 4: The state's going to go bankrupt on their last ditch effort to provide insurance for people that lost their policies because of state policies they made the insurance companies decide to cut coverage.
Speaker 3: The vicious circle.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering, if you know people are going to start waking up in the state of California.
Speaker 1: Well, it would be good if they did something about it.
Speaker 2: I'm having a little trouble with the skype, but I'm working on It's still to grab somebody in here, and we do have more than one caller on the line. I know Danny's waiting. I'm gonna bring him back in as soon as I can figure the Skype issue out. And you know, look, there's more going on than the fires right now though. And I find it interesting that even c SPAN has turned over one of their channels like all Trump all day. So that's interesting. Uh, you know the arrangement with c SPAN, like what they're supposed to do and everything, right, Well, you know they're supposed to be this this general sort of a public service out there that that's you know, it gets carried by cable for a minimal cost and satellite companies always picking up. That's why you got sea Span on everything.
Speaker 3: You know. Well, yeah, but I mean what I mean, what's been going on with c SPAN?
Speaker 2: Oh well, they're running these like twenty four to seven Trump marathons of like, you know, all of his candidates in their own words, and you know, anything he says they're covering, you know, even though he's not.
Speaker 1: In office yet.
Speaker 3: Well, Seaspan's always done.
Speaker 7: That though not like this, No, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: They never ever ran everybody's stupid nominees for every freaking cabinet off.
Speaker 1: But come on, not everybody in their own words making speeches.
Speaker 4: Yes, yet they SPAN has Now you know your mainstream media is not going to do that now.
Speaker 3: That is one thing that we have found.
Speaker 4: That's been in the past four years is the total breakdown of legacy media.
Speaker 2: Okay, I bet I'll bet anybody you cannot find every cabinet appointment of Biden's in the archive at se SPAN. I bet you, And I also bet you can't find every cabinet appointee of Trump's the last time in the archive or of Obama's in the archive. I guarantee it that I watched carefully for news on exactly that kind of thing during all three of those transitions. This has never been like it is right now on CSPAN two. Never, So no, it is not the same. You've got to take a look at how they're covering it. They're letting them basically film their own videos and put them up there as an argument to put them in. It's like court briefings for the plaintiff over there. Anyway, Chris, I'm trying to add you, and you know what, I'm getting negative results from trying to add you, So I don't know what to do there.
Speaker 1: I can't have you call in that way.
Speaker 2: You might as well use the phone if you can, because I can't seem to add you via Skype. So that's that, and we do have I'm gonna bring Danny back on shortly. But you know what, I got another wireless caller here. Maybe I'll start with that one and then I'll bring Danny in afterwards. So let's see who is this on the wireless call?
Speaker 1: It's Harlan. Who's this?
Speaker 6: This is who's got the frown?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 9: You know who it is?
Speaker 1: Corn Bread?
Speaker 23: I said, you know who it is?
Speaker 1: Corn Bread? II gotcha?
Speaker 2: I keep forgetting this eight six five men here, Yeah, I can hear you you there, Yeah, all right, go ahead, throw down.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 23: I was just I was listening to you guys talking caring during the break. I'm gonna try to get this out.
Speaker 8: I don't know how much longer I have signal, but BP.
Speaker 23: Give me a good idea, you know, just popped in my head. He's talking about, you know, indigenous people being taken advantage of just how how.
Speaker 3: Many generations digite.
Speaker 23: You have to be here in America to be to be Navy, to be indigenous Pete. I mean, I feel like, you know, the indigenous white cry.
Speaker 1: Uh oh.
Speaker 2: We might have lost Harlan's signal there. But b Pete, I don't remember you bringing up indigenous people in the break, did you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I made a comment about big oil conglomerates.
Speaker 1: Oh, big oil conglomerates.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, well all right, Daniel, there he is.
Speaker 1: Harlan's back. Sorry Harlan, you were gone for a minute.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, may repeat this.
Speaker 23: I mean, how long the how many generations you gotta be here before you can get in on this ind.
Speaker 3: Just get me.
Speaker 23: That is a good question, mate, That is a good questions for you know, native white trash get in on the grip somewhere another.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandfather came here, so I don't think I'm you know, good.
Speaker 4: The white part of your trashiness came from somewhere in Europe, so you have to I think it's one thirty second is the cutoff for most tribal affiliations for Native Americans.
Speaker 2: One thirty second. Wow, So that means you could have one relative like fifteen generations.
Speaker 3: Second you figure no, you figure through the first generation at the quarter, and then you know order of it is the sixteenth and then those thirty seconds, so like three generations away, four generations?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well, that's not so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, and that's from those tribal affiliation.
Speaker 1: Okay, so tribal affiliation, you got to have what.
Speaker 7: Four back.
Speaker 3: Something like that. Yeah, for white trash us.
Speaker 4: There's no indigenous white people on this continent apparently.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: You know, but this way, yes, there are indigenous white people on this continent. Now, but before you hit the white trash come over from Europe and ruin the neighborhood. It was all Native Americans, and you know, they don't really qualify as white so European. So if you go back and look, all of the white trashionists over here can be traced back to somewhere in Europe.
Speaker 1: You know, these people with the genealogy are crazy?
Speaker 22: Well what about this?
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Well, I was just going.
Speaker 2: To say, these people with the genealogy thing are crazy. Anyway, they shift things every couple of years. I was in the middle of a discussion with a guy about genealogy, and I was talking to him about the right of return, right to different countries. People have different rights of return, okay and uh and and he was talking about, you know, the people where I live, basically in Georgia. He said, you know, at a certain point there you had the King of England basically sending nothing but criminals and mental patients to Georgia. And I'm like, I don't remember reading that anywhere, but somehow he claims that that's exactly what ends up populating uh Georgia at a certain point. And it's a whole lot of them are Irish, by the way, So there's a whole lot of this Irish ancestry that got dropped off here while the King of England still controlled Georgia. And according to this guy, like I said, and I meanwhile, I was talking to him about the right of return to Italy because even though Italy wasn't a country, you know, as a certain point, there only just a freshly minted one. When my grandfather was born, he came over here. So but I still have a right of return as long as I can prove that heritage. And a lot of other people do that are here in America. You've got rights to return to a lot of different countries if you can prove your ancestry right. And you guys were talking about this indigenous thing, and yeah, that's for tribal affiliation, that's you can get a cut up a government check. Actually, if you could prove anything higher than a thirty second I think, right, is.
Speaker 4: That the color You got to be conne You have to be accepted by a tribe, you have to be considered a tribe member.
Speaker 1: Right. But nonetheless, there are people that are living in other parts of the country. They are getting checks.
Speaker 2: Because there was a guy that lived near me that was like, you know, had this He's like, oh, I'm Native America. What part because I don't see any of it. Guy looked like, you know, like he was from the nineteen seventies, white guy. But apparently you have enough.
Speaker 3: That's it off the reservation. Since he was like three, he still gets a cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. This guy said to me.
Speaker 3: Cherokee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like a baby on the reservation at some point. But then you know, wound up out and just out and about for the next thirty years and then somehow ends up.
Speaker 3: With a chess guys except the Eastern man Cherokee. That's why he gets his check from the casino gets So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He winds up with a cut from some casino. I don't even know what tribe's from. But you know, but he looks like white Man tribe to me. I mean, he definitely does not look any Native American at all. But whatever, you know, I'm not gonna argue with blood tests.
Speaker 23: Hey jacket, that might have been big chief shitty, I said, with the no wifele tribe.
Speaker 1: You know from the trailer parks. He did live in a trailer park, carl And I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: Are you go?
Speaker 13: There you go?
Speaker 23: I mean, hell, everybody in the he's Tennis Layton, North Georgia, and you know Eastern in Czech in Southwest Virginia and Parks, North Carolina. Hell, all of you know park Cherokee or tart luncheon one you know, to hear tell it. And I've only saying that I've got a friend to start my luncheon. But there's very few of them you can actually believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, missus owas part Cherokee apparently, so.
Speaker 6: I make no money, you know, I mean, there you go.
Speaker 1: See that was the one exception.
Speaker 23: Take your back, Yeah, I know, I gotta I gotta be careful back to New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Look, I gotta be careful because you know, here's the thing, right, uh, the one thing my father told me, is like everybody else in the world except the Native Americans are in your bloodstream.
Speaker 1: You know that. This is what he told me.
Speaker 2: It's like, the only people not in your bloodstream is those people, but everybody else is if you're Sicilian.
Speaker 1: And I said, okay, you know.
Speaker 6: And allegedly.
Speaker 23: I'm supposed to have, you know, Cherokee on one side of my family. But you know here again, I mean I always kind of felt ashamed to run around.
Speaker 9: You know, saying that.
Speaker 23: But you know wide as you know snow.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well you know where I used to hear that garlic.
Speaker 2: It's usually not white guys that are claiming that, right, But you know what used to be when I was a kid a lot is if you saw a black guy who had some straight hair, Like if his hair was straight and it wasn't you know, processed or nothing, it was just naturally kind of not so kinky, it would always be he's part Indian. Yeah, everybody would say he's part Indian. I mean that's what they called him, you know, Native American now, but Indian is what we used to call them, right, So yeah, he's part Indian.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 23: The graded eye word, boy, I mean, it's worse than the bucking in word some circles, you know, Yes, I know, I man hell like cow them Indians. So the last ten and the base Clain's about the last ten years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand. Look the first twenty thirty years of my life, they were Indians. You know, it was cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 23: Right, Yeah, what cowboys and nineties it's cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It was a native native nothing, it was just you know, Indian. So anyway, well you guys have a good week in.
Speaker 23: I'm on to cut out of here before I leave you Segon, let let Danny get back on and see if you can't get get that scap Kyle around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll try again. I keep trying, but there's some kind of weird thing going on with that guy Skype and you know him. But anyway, I'll let you go, Harlan, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, let's see Danny. You're still hanging. Are you fall asleep on us yet?
Speaker 8: Oh? No, no, no, well you're on your break. I went down and grabbed a beer and my wife had reheated some OsO buco from the night before, so I was chaling on that nice halftime at Ohio's your college football fan in Ohio State fourteen, Texas seven in the college football playoffs.
Speaker 1: So what's the line on that game? Anybody? Anybody know the line on that game? What's what? What's supposed to be?
Speaker 8: You know, I'm not a gambler, so I never got into like the line on it. I did see because Notre Dame. I'm a big Notre Dame fan. They won, so immediately I saw the line.
Speaker 24: If if they play Ohio State next week, it's Ohio State by eight and Chexas by three. So I don't I think Ohio State's pibly the favor would be my gas.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, just taking a look at the game. Okay, hey when is uh? No, we have a wait? The super Bowl already happened, right, No, people.
Speaker 8: Pody in February. They're just starting the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's the playoffs start. You see how adam it I've been.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what the hell's going on. I know they have some special Christmas Day games on Netflix or something, but I didn't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know they moved one of the playoff games that was going to be in La there, moving into Arizona because of the fires down south, so makes sense, which, yeah, so that I know that's going on. Yeah, I'm you know, one of the things I've lived long enough is the concentration of all the all the media, you know, you know, ever since they did the the Telecommunications Act under the Clinton administration. I mean, you know, I remember it was the very left saying, hey, you're going to lose independent media and all these you know, because it's kind of regulated, and it's like, I think only like five six major, very wealthy companies on all the media so much. I don't think they're Marxist. I don't think they're Marxist. And I and those that you know, I know, the right lights always caller Marxist because I don't think anybody's ever read Marx. I've read Marx twice, all three volumes, and that didn't make me a Marxist. I don't believe in the land, economy, parties.
Speaker 3: Media, well, a lot of these media companies hire Marxists.
Speaker 2: See it's more about the mouths. It's more about the mouthpiece and the business.
Speaker 4: Plans capitalistic as inconvened. But they put a lot of Marxists in their chairs behind their computers.
Speaker 1: Right, Look, you wouldn't call it Ted Turner a Marxist, but right, I Look, but.
Speaker 3: I called ninety percent of the staff at CNN Marxist.
Speaker 1: That's interesting there.
Speaker 8: They're capitalists, CNN, CNN has supported thereby war. They're commercial driven, they're very wealthy, they're they're they're just this capitalists. They're just a different version of capitalists.
Speaker 2: It's the business model versus the mouthpiece, Danny, That's what. It's the business model versus the mouthpiece.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 8: But how is it? But how is that Marxism? I mean, it's you know, I remember starting in the seventies, don't believe the liberal media that started under Nick and I remember that under the Nixon administration, and the big complaint was they didn't want anybody speak out against war. And CNN has always touted every war. They've always supported every war. Go back to the first go for that. I remember when CNN is on them always and they didn't like the civil rights movement. You know, they have problems with this, So they said, don't believe that the liberal media. They've always had a problem with it. You know, I get it if you if you don't agree with certain, you know media outlet, that's fine, but let's this, it's just kind of laziness to just call their Marxist. And I don't mean to insult to anybody, but you know, why don't we just discuss the issues and having awness debate about it.
Speaker 9: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yeah it does.
Speaker 4: But if you listen to these people on CNN, if you listen to the people on the programs, forget, forget the business end of it, just the people that are there giving there because news is not news anymore.
Speaker 3: They'll report on a war, but now you have people that are giving you their opinion on the war and their opinion on this, and their opinion on that, and most of those mouthpieces their opinions, if they're not Marxist, they're flat out communists.
Speaker 1: So you haven't noticed a shift in the past six months.
Speaker 8: Commony, Okay, okay, hold on the communists. It's different from a Marxism and communists once actually of a actual revolution and to bring in absolute socialism or or communism.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's what I say that a Marxist bull fledged communists. I know there's a difference between the two, and I different.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm I'm they're not even closed. And they're all capitalists. I mean, I've read Adam Smith's Wealth the Nations that you.
Speaker 6: Know, it's there.
Speaker 8: They're all in it for a profit. They get paid high salaries. And then the other thing too, The biggest criticism I have CNN is they have a really small viewership, you know, I mean there's a boarding the out pardon they do now.
Speaker 3: At one time they led the.
Speaker 2: Market, yeah, but they were almost out of business in twenty fifteen. They were almost at a business in twenty fifteen, which is hilarious because they grew under Trump perfectly. Yeah, That's that's what they grew under because that content is what they thought would sell. Now, as we go into this new administration, you really should tune back in with an open mind, BEP, because I'm telling you now they're normalizing everything. There's no more it is complaining about him. That's gone gone, even the people that used to dedicate whole hours to it and everything else.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, there's no Don Lemon there either. So remember that.
Speaker 2: But the other thing, because his whole thing was, you know, look one hour Anti Trump and one hour how racist is America? And that was his old show this is a whole different animal. It's hilarious. They're like very serious about well this is the serious talking.
Speaker 3: But you're talking about CNN. You still have MSNBC that's about to be sold out from NBC. Yep, they're about to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: I mean, you look at thes part of MSNBC, and you know why they lean the way that they do because of the money that Bill Gates first put up to get them going.
Speaker 3: But they're about to be sold yep.
Speaker 4: I mean it's you look at these individual outlets. Yes, there may be five major companies that control all of the media. Okay, that's fine, but what they're putting out there is.
Speaker 3: Changing because people are tired of listening to what they listened to for the past four years. How many news agencies back when.
Speaker 4: There were three major networks would have handled Joe Biden's mental situation the way it was covered up this time, all of a sudden, the media, well you know what it's you know, they noticed this a long time back. You people knew it a long time back, and you tipped it as hidden as much as you could. And anytime someone from the other sides came out and said, look at this evidence of Biden being completely mentally deficient.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a it's been an altered video. Well, they're taking this out of context. This that went on for four years and people finally said screw it and they stopped watching.
Speaker 1: You know, was going to lose.
Speaker 3: You see it changes as the result of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know it's going to lose big during this though, is Fox News because they're no longer going to be the only outlet for the for the Republican out.
Speaker 8: Do you you remember the RA you know, they they totally blacked out that war. And I remember as a kid, you could go to three networks and you saw the Vietnam War on TV. They're going to damn sure that you didn't work going to see that again.
Speaker 1: Because they were with each other then, they were competing with each other.
Speaker 2: Look in this way they have become communists, and that is that they all have decided to just divide up the spoils. There is no longer competition. That's that's an illusion at this point. This is collusion as opposed to competition. When they were trying to scoop each other, when they were trying to you know, figure out look, we got we got the real deal here and everything else that pushed them to go against what was being dictated to them. And you know what, some of them wanted to fall in line. That's great if you want to just you know, you want to put the blinders on, you know where to go. You don't want to put the blinders on, you know where to go.
Speaker 4: So but now one of the FOSSA talking about media and they were talking about this TikTok case where it was heard in the Supreme today, and they.
Speaker 3: Were talking about, well, you know, Elon must should buy it.
Speaker 4: And they made a comment that, well, we can't have China owning a communication in this country because of you know the possibilities of this, and that we don't need a foreign actor owning.
Speaker 3: Something like that. And I thought, who the hell is Rupert Murdoch? He owned Fox? Yeah, he owns is it the New York Post?
Speaker 1: Look, he bought the New York Post? Hold on, he bought the New York Post.
Speaker 2: He put up Fox News and then he created a TV network out of independent stations, buying them up all across the country bps.
Speaker 3: Major media pundits.
Speaker 4: Yeah, making a comment like we can't have a platform like that owned by and foreign entity. And I'm thinking, if it wasn't for Rupert Murdoch, you wouldn't have anything with the name Fox on.
Speaker 1: It right now, right.
Speaker 3: You know, these people don't even listen to themselves. They're so stupid.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 2: I can't argue with you there. You want to complain about foreign ownership, you start there?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, good, yeah, I agree, Yeah, look at look at the foreign I guess it depends on the foreign ownership. If you don't like that's it happened to Look what happened when they got rid of the fairness doctrine where it used to be, you know, talk radio. It's all the same parroting the same right wing narrative. I I just couldn't stand it. Yeah, but no objectivity.
Speaker 2: But the homogenous nature here is not a right wing conspiracy. The homogenous nature here is that you now have like two companies buying every damn radio station.
Speaker 1: This is how I got knocked over in terrestrial radio. I was on like nineteen affiliates.
Speaker 2: And the thing is they were all small, and they all got swept up during the same time period because they do these massive sweep ups. And then iHeartRadio Clear Channel and one other owns everything everything. It's a complete monopoly. And you know, I had this idea in my head that America was not about allowing monopolies to prevail.
Speaker 1: But I guess so it's okay as long as you like them. Anyways, Jenny let me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people, they have gone out on their own.
Speaker 4: Green Glenn Greenwall, he left and went to another company, and then left that company, finally went on his own. Matteabi, he's going to sub stack these individual these truly independent journalists out there are going to these other places to put their product out there, and it's catching on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's why Tucker Carlson's doing his own thing too. Anyways. And Bill O'Reilly, Bill O'Reilly's trying to make his way with the news nation. Now. I got another wireless caller here. I'm not sure who it is. Uh five A weight looks like area code.
Speaker 6: Hi, am I on the ear?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 6: Does anyone think that Trump's going to pardon these January sixth people? I forgive me if anyone already answered this.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody talked about that right now? Yeah, I I I don't think anybody talked about that yet.
Speaker 1: Be Pete, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I think he's going to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he'd.
Speaker 2: Better because if he doesn't, that's that that's gonna show a very very bad hand.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't, I don't know if he's young good well, I think he's.
Speaker 4: I mean they say he said, you know, we need to go through it on an individual basis, and I think that's what they're going to look at. I mean, guys that were actually assaulting cops in that. I don't know if they'll be included, but the majority of them, yeah, are going.
Speaker 3: To get a pardon.
Speaker 1: There you go. I don't know what to make of it.
Speaker 2: I think this is going to be an interesting experiment because you see no no consequences, no restraints on this guy. Now you're going to find out what he's really all about. So I don't know if he's really going to do that bother with it or not, or only do selective ones. I don't know he'd be smart to wells.
Speaker 6: Can I ask you one thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 6: You may have already brought it up earlier in the program.
Speaker 25: I'm only joining Mike in the last ten minutes, But how are you doing from your hospitals?
Speaker 6: Then if you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 2: Well, it took me about a month to get back on the air even to sit up straight and begin to eat. Dropped about thirty pounds, as I mentioned at the beginning of the show, and I'm not in great shape, but I don't know what the hell hit me. Something just took me out for a little while there. So I've been off the air and unable to do a damn thing for weeks. But I'm trying to get back at it. That's what I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: And so this is the person.
Speaker 6: I just want to say that I'm glad that you're back on the air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I realize who you are, and I know that you were in bad shape too, And I don't know the details because I got everything second and third hand. But this is Chris Graves obviously, guys, and you know, I don't know where things stand with you or anything else, you know, things that were not parted between you and the company.
Speaker 6: But I almost died.
Speaker 25: I don't know what your situation was, but I'm just glad that we're both still kicking, if that means anything.
Speaker 2: Well, honestly, I thought I was about to go myself too, So yeah, I understand that you went through you know, you went through an accident. I went through a weird accident before I went to Dallas. I got hit by a guy on a bicycle. And I know that sounds stupid, but you know, a two hundred and something pound guy on a bicycle slam in India while you're walking down the road. Apparently I took some hits equal to an MBA anyway, but I kind of recovered from that, I thought, and then something took me down after I came back from Dallas.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I don't know, man, I have no idea where my health is going. I have no idea what hit me. But I at a certain point thought I might not make it. But but I'm still here.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm just glad that you're still with us.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm glad you here it too.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you and I are gonna wind up having to talk about, but we're gonna obviously have to have a talk off here, okay at some point.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want I just want.
Speaker 25: I want to know that Chuck Ochhilly, he's uh someone that's for free speech, and uh, I appreciate the fact that you're still with us.
Speaker 1: Thank you, man, I appreciate that, and uh, I hope that you continue to recover. You still in the hospital.
Speaker 6: You they kicked me out on New Year's Eve, and that's a whole situation. I'm trying to get a lawyer for all that thang that that whole situation.
Speaker 1: Well, good, get what you can get.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know if that's going to go anywhere.
Speaker 1: Well, do what you can. The system is not kind to people like us, But do what you can. Man.
Speaker 2: I I don't know a horrible thing. I don't know exactly what happened to you, but uh, we're we're almost out of time tonight.
Speaker 25: I hear the telephone, Paul, and I I rolled my car three or four times and I was kind of out with the lights, and I guess we'll go from there.
Speaker 6: It's about it.
Speaker 2: Well, I have survived one of those in the past, but not at this age. I don't know if I could do it at this age. So apparently you still have some work.
Speaker 6: To do here. So oh, a lot of work ahead of me. And like I said, thank you for taking my call. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I tried to take you earlier on Skype. By the way, but it just was not allowing me. So my apologies there just would not Yeah, no, I'm not the.
Speaker 25: Most technically Yeah, my technical stuff. My computer was in the car with me when I rolled. Okay, so it's probably something to do with my computer. But I appreciate you trying to get me on with Skype.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I just want to let you know I wasn't trying to hold you off. It's just that I wouldn't like I didn't think. So Okay, anyway, you and I'll have to have a talk at some point. I guess maybe we'll try over the week under something, depending on what condition I'm in. I got a presa, I gotta I gotta produce aroon show in the next couple of minutes here, So I'm gonna let you go. But I'm glad to hear that you sound a lot better than I thought you would considering what was reported to me about your condition.
Speaker 1: So good. Continue to recover, all right, and like I said, you are to talk at some point. Okay, thank you. You take care absolutely.
Speaker 2: So that was Chris Graves everybody, So I want to give the final word to be Pete tonight. Uh as for what I usually like to try and do when I realize that we're running out of time.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? Be Pete, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Well no, I'm just glad we were able to do it so and get back in a swing of things. I appreciate everybody calling in tonight, Danny and and uh, Jimmy and Chris and and Dan and uh, crap, I just drew blank. It's okay, truck driving friend. Oh oh oh, Harlan, Oh, God knows I was right on tick of dog, although I couldn't think of it anyway.
Speaker 3: Appreciate everybody calling in and looking forward to doing it next week. And I would ask everybody to go to Shelley dot com and hit the donate button. Do it you can.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that too, because quite honestly, I wouldn't have been able to remain hydrated at home or to even get back up without some of the help that's come in. It's not been a lot, but you know what, it's a lot better than nothing, and I really appreciate it, especially considering I wasn't on air and wasn't producing for a bit. My apologies there, but I'm telling you I could not get it together. Coming up next on the network, though, we're gonna go live with the Age of Transitions and I think the Uncle Show. Here's a spoiler, by the way, The Uncle Show is going to be very much devoted to UAPs and maybe there's gonna be some guests on there.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna have to tune in and check it out. That'll be the next hour. But coming right up now will be the Age of Transition with Aaron Franz. So for myself, for be Pete, for all the people that called in, I thank you, and yes, if you can donate something Mittochelli dot com, it would be extremely useful, extremely helpful. And I am going to have to keep the website up and everything in the next month and a half or so. Big payments I gotta make. I got to figure out how to do that. But at least I'm back to doing what it is I do and hopefully I can get back on air and get back out some more good programming, as per what I always try to do. So no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, remember I'm merely Ocelli and all of you are
Speaker 8: Stam