Speaker 1: All right, we are live. Welcome to sixty agenda. I'm your host Andrew, here to talk about what they won't as always, thank you for being patient with me. Apologize about yesterday morning. Had a little bit a weird morning, so I was like not up to it. I was not feeling great. So we got through it. We're here, And honestly, every time that I postpone the show, I end up getting everything in order, getting things back ready to go better than they would have been if I would have did it the day I planned on. So you can rest assured this show is going to be even better than what it would have been yesterday.
Speaker 2: So welcome, Welcome. As I was kind of.
Speaker 1: Going into some of the research around this, I realized that if you look into like Internet of Things, internetive Bodies, like a conspiratorial podcast episode, at least if you just look up that name Internet of Things Bodies, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I can't find many. Mine was just about the only one on there.
Speaker 1: So if you have not checked out the Internet of Things and Internet of Bodies, IoT and iob it is an episode we did about a year ago and it covers a lot of the stuff that we're going to get into a lot of it, but a good amount of stuff we're going to get into today as far as the Internet of Things goes. That's very important whenever it comes to you know what we're going to be talking about today, which is that fingerprints, ID and A and so we'll be getting into that and what is that? And if you haven't heard of it, it's coming. So it's definitely something we need to get into. It's gonna be a pet show. Good morning everybody. How are we doing? And welcome in? And yeah, like I said, sorry about yesterday, crazy crazy, crazy, I got a little wild, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Acting like I was a young man again. All right, So what are we gonna do here? I think let's it go. Yeah, I'll go ahead and get started. Welcome Jack, Welcome inside your bones. How we doing?
Speaker 2: How we're doing?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: The human body is being hooked into digital systems, as we've been talking about a lot on this show, whether it be sensors, wearables, implantables, digital ID, blockchain, biometrics. This is a slippery slope leading us into the biodigital convergence, I believe, which is a digital pre and that is coming, so we're gonna talk about that. So that's gonna that's gonna that's gonna be a fun episode.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna cover it all.
Speaker 1: So if you're headed to work, have a great day. I just got off work myself. I've been working nights, so your boys been up. So digital ID fingerprint ID is gonna be mandatory for apparel in the EU by twenty thirty. So if you didn't know that, that's important to know. So EU Apparel Digital Fingerprinting Law, the EU's Digital Product Passport is what they're calling it. For apparel and textiles. It's a mandatory requirement set to be fully implemented by twenty thirty. This law mandates that every product be sold in the EU must have a digital fingerprint, providing a comprehensive record of the product's life cycle, including its materials. I gonna know, I prec impact rather indisposable options. But a lot of this, you know, they say it's just about like, oh, we want to make sure nobody steals it in America, That's what Nike's saying. But of course for the EU, it's got nothing to do with it. If they steal it, it's got more to do with the environment, et cetera product lifestyle life cycle, Like, what the hell is a product's life cycle?
Speaker 2: Why do you need to track me to figure out? Come on, give me your.
Speaker 1: Bullshit, just bullshit excuses that they're going to give you to to get control.
Speaker 2: Right. So that is the that's what we're walking into.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I feel weird even talking about this because I found out today before I went and did this show. It's gonna blow your guys' mind. I feel like it blew my mind. Wait till I show you this. Let me pull it up. So there's something called shield AI. Okay, there's a private company and they have contracts allegedly to let me see if I can find this here here it is the United States military is using shield AI. Let me go ahead and project it up here for you and you can look at it. So shield AI is being used to track people who are calling out the biodigital convergence of humans. That's literally what we're doing right here. So now I'm a little bit worried. That's what I'm saying talking about electronic synthetic biology human embedded systems in real time from drones. They're watching and surveilling these people allegedly turning raw data into actuable intelligence with speed and efficiency. So I'm you know, I'm going to verify this as we go through the show. This is just something that I saw this morning. But the company shield Ai was founded by Brandon Sang. He was a former Navy seal, his brother Ryan Sang, a former entrepreneur and Cowcom executive, and then an engineer named Andrew Ryder and or reader and he worked on computer Draper Labs, et cetera. So anyway, the company has contracts with the Department of Defense and Homeland Security. And right here it shows a video of them I guess, using a satellite to track people, and it's got like red and yellow boxes over them. I'm not sure what that indicates or you know, it's really weird, man, So we'll get into that.
Speaker 2: Crazy, very crazy.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if you guys noticed, Well, I don't want to bounce around too much, but yeah, what do you think about that? That is insane, isn't it absolutely insane? So in the episode we did Internet of Things. It's called IoT and iob you should look that up sometime.
Speaker 2: It's on Spotify highly recommend it gives.
Speaker 1: It's funny we talked about this a year ago and everything's really fully coming to fruition. I mean back then it was like I was a crazy person. It was just a year ago. But you know, me and other anybody talking about it before then, we're just crazy people. But now we see it really rolling out, and you see policies coming and you see actual laws being had, and the tech is here, So it's not conjecture anymore, is it. So there's something called the Calie patent that I talked about in that episode. We'll go back over the Cali patent in this episode, but that's something worth looking at. It's eighteen ninety seven patent, which is crazy. I think it's called We'll go We'll figure it out. It's a Microsoft patent about human body activity data. And as we went over in the last episode, which kind of led into this, human body activity data and cryptocurrency are going to be tied together so they can watch what you're doing, and then that will dictate if you get your money, right, dictate if you get your penance for the month. So you know that with your making sure that your thoughts, your emotions, and your actions are all matching up to what they want. So cryptocurrency is going to be using body activity data. We'll get to that very crazy welcome in netfun or how you're doing boss? Sorry about yesterday? Crazy wild wild, all right, So this is what started. This was this Nike situation. I showed you guys in a different episode, so I'll just show you the overview. Nike has a patent for a digital authentication system. It includes a method for embedding machine readable identifiers directly into footwear and apparel. These identifiers are invisible to the naked eye, but they can be detected by an official Nike app. The system aims to enhance the authenticity of products and potentially reshaped sneaker culture and resale markets. The patent covers various materials and methods, including conductive inks so literally the ink could have the shit in it, magnetic materials, and grayscale color grids. It can all be read by a phone camera or a specialized scanner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I mean this is wild shit, dude.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because if you look here, if you're just listening, they have a picture of a shoe and then behind it is a guy with like a ski mask and some money, some cash, and then they got a phone with like a fingerprint on it. You know, it's like the app, so they can, you know, you can make sure nobody's stealing your stuff.
Speaker 2: I love how they always sell it as we're gonna help you.
Speaker 1: It's either your convenience or your safety that they sell you on for your it's always convenience or safety that you end up getting sold on to take your liberties and freedoms away. So the technology is designed to be resistant to counterfeiting, requiring a factory to match micro coding patterns. So in other words, everything's gonna be customized, like encoded to you. They're gonna know what you bought, and then when you buy it, it's gonna be yours to your code or whatever. Right, these micro coding patterns, so there's magnetic signatures and things like that. This patent is filing and it's a significant step in Nike's effort to secure its product authenticity.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: So if you guys, remember I showed you, I mean there's two different areas on there where you could kind of access. You have the cloud and then you also have the Let's see if we can find it here. But you have the cloud that you know Oracle could access and track you with or intelligence services, and then you also have the actual host, the host place where intelligence could have a back door to that too. But if you don't remember it was on that other show a couple of weeks ago, you could check that out. But yes, Nephunter in Nvidia, they did announce that they achieved AGI. I saw that this morning. I was working all night. So that's the funny thing is I'll be working all night the night before and it's kind of perfect because then I usually they drop big news like that overnight and then in the morning everybody would be talking about it, and uh, it's really I should just start doing morning shows pretty often because I got the deats pretty early. But yes, AGI in Video right after they merged with was it Cloud, I think? Or who did they do a deal with? And Video just did a deal with somebody? Who did they do a deal with? Did they do a deal with Poalenteer? No way, Yeah, and Video has partnered with Palenteer Technologies to create a first of its kind integrated technology stack for operational AI.
Speaker 2: So Palenteer as their hand and everything, don't they.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure in Video did a deal with a Oracle as well. Am I wrong about that? Let me check that. Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep. Oracle and in Video have announced the landmark collaboration to build the US Department of Energy's largest AI supercomputer, significantly advancing scientific discoveries and AI capabilities. So you have all these companies working together, you know. But the thing is Oracle was funded by q Tel, which is a venture capital arm of the CIA, And so this is all just very much deep state shit.
Speaker 2: I mean, these are private companies with deep state shit. M crazy.
Speaker 1: So let's get towards what I was trying to get to. Got some videos, I got some stuff to show you. But I will tell you if you go back, if you haven't heard or I keep mentioning this. But if you haven't went back in our archives, go on Spotify.
Speaker 2: Go back, listen to you know, all the way back then.
Speaker 1: Maybe just audio, but it's worth it because as we progressed, we've discovered that cybernetics is very much connected with this technology. And Nick Land, who's a big cyberneticist, cyberpunk kind of guy, he was really big with the O nine.
Speaker 2: They're kind of.
Speaker 1: Connected with this accelerationist movement, which we went over nine A these weird cults to come out like seven sixty four and all these kids doing weird shit like shooting places up and just kind of being psycho death cult kind of people. This is all coming from the same place of the same people. They're creating this technology. And then you have somebody like Curtis Jarvin who espouses the Dark Enlightenment, which is something that Peter teel jd vance Elon Musk. They're all rubbing shoulders together, and they all like Curtis and his philosophies. Now you have them in the administration, you have the rise of all this technology coming to fruition. You have Elon Musk Dark Enlightenment, what does he call it? Dark Maga And so he came in and he was calling himself tech Support. And they used AI to go through and find the corruption with DOGE.
Speaker 2: But what do they do.
Speaker 1: They try to AI stream role the government and Curtis Drivin said this was his idea. So you have to remember these guys are all on the same sphere, okay, And we've went over the skull and Bones and the Nazi connections and the fact, you know, Elon doing the Hitler salute was not for no reason, right, And so what I'm saying is the dark Enlightenment, dark Maga, accelerationist movement, cybernetics, all of these things are connected in a very deep way the nine A seven sixty four Intel communities, and it's a dark anti human movement that is, uh unfortunately taking its rains on the power of global you know, economy and policy of governments. So definitely something to watch for and definitely something we're gonna be getting into. So with that being said, I've got some stuff that I sent myself here. Let's start out with the patents that I told you about here. So hold on here, get this pulled up. Good morning, Murray, how are we doing. So we got a garment system patent right here. So this is a different one. This is a garment system providing biometric monitoring. Now again, your movements, excuse me, your movements are going to dictate blockchain technology. Okay, we'll get into this, but the crypto gets into this too. So if you imagine a world where you have to behave a certain way in order to get paid, your universal basic income because everything's automated.
Speaker 2: Right, then the way that.
Speaker 1: Would have to happen is you'd have sensors and implantables things like that, which is exactly what we see coming. So the garment may include sensors for monitoring or assessing assessing biometric properties such as were not limited to listen to this, respiration properties, heart properties, and motion properties. See so you thought this was limited to just what you're doing and how you're moving. No, it's watching your heart rate, your respiration, it's watching everything. These properties may be assessed together to provide an assessment of the vital signs and body positions three dimensional body position of the wearer of said garment.
Speaker 2: So this is for clothes, right, shoes, clothes, You've.
Speaker 1: Got your wearables. You've got your clothes. Now you'll have your implantables. Of course, we know we have flock cameras, right, you know, but what this reminds me of, this really reminds me of this.
Speaker 2: Let me show you this, because this is what this reminds me of a lot.
Speaker 1: So you know, we've talked about the biodigital convergence, we've talked about digital twins, sentient world simulation, right, we've talked about all these things so well, what I haven't connected with this was this thing that Palante here calls the kill chain. And when you look at this kill chain, it reminds me very much of like if you were to have this technology that we're talking about right here, and you wanted to have data points. So for instance, right here in this video this is for the military that they're using, but say you wanted to have similar data points and each person right here, all these little dots would be say you me right in this big system that they've got created. I don't know, man, I think that the kill chain has something to do with it. Two, Like, think about it. You've got all these nodes everywhere, and then you could use the kill chain to go and use your drones. You know where everybody's doing, where everybody's at Geospatial Institute.
Speaker 2: Right, you have the Geospatial Institute.
Speaker 1: Which is taking all this data that they're gathering with the clothes, et cetera, and then they're gritting it. Right, they're gritting it for a counter terrorism system. Right, But again, is this domestic counter terror?
Speaker 2: Is this for us?
Speaker 1: So let's check this out see if it tells us anything. So this is geospatial home. They're probably gonna put me on a list just because I'm on here because this is for the counter intelligence, so real great.
Speaker 2: So this is for evolving mission demands.
Speaker 1: So in other words, accelerate the mission timelines with solutions for rapid intelligence collections. So you've got your see the way, you've got to read through the wording. But of course rapid intelligence collections would be we have satellites, and we have everybody gritted. We have you know, movement tracking monitors on people's clothes, we have wearables, all this stuffs hooked up to a cloud system like Oracle funded by the CIA or something like it. Right, and then they enhance the situation wal where for the government.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So this reduces reaction times and improves operational outcomes. But in other words, it's like not good for us. Right, And then of course they're selling it with this idea too, we help reduce human error. You don't want to kill the wrong person, make sure we get you the right guy.
Speaker 2: So these are the things that I kind of see whenever I hear about this stuff. And look at this.
Speaker 1: Call me paranoid, but you know, I think all this technology comes together in a weird way, especially whenever all these people are rubbing shoulders together, starting companies together. They're involved in similar things as each other. So that being said, let me go ahead and pull this up while we're talking about this as well. Fun stuff, isn't it, guys? Fun stuff? Okay, So we also have this cryptocurrency, like I the system blockchain, King of King sent me this the other day. But then I listened to that Internet of Things episode I did in July last year, and I talked about this last year.
Speaker 2: So this is something that you know, again.
Speaker 1: I talked about this shit last year whenever I thought it was all conjectured. But now I need to like go back over my own work and kind of refresh, because yeah, dude, this is all real, and you know, I kind of came into this podcast stuff really just swinging heavy with my with my theories. So the human body activity associated with it, So if you haven't listened to the old stuff, go ahead and do it. So, the human body activity associated with the task provided to a user may be used in a mining process of a cryptocurrency system. In other words, a server may provide a task to a device of a user and then that's communicatively coupled to the server.
Speaker 2: The sensor community I love this word.
Speaker 1: Communicatively coupled two or comprised in the device of the user may sense body activity of the user.
Speaker 2: So these things are all interconnected with each other.
Speaker 1: You've got the device of the user connected to the the server, and then you have a sensor coupled and then comprised to the user so that you can sense the body activity. Body activity data may then be generated based on the sensed body activity of the user, and this cryptocurrency system, then communicatively coupled to the device of the user, may verify if the body activity data and this is the fun part. Then it verifies that the body activity data satisfies one or more conditions set by the cryptocurrency system, and then it will award the cryptocurrency to the user whose body activity data is set. Okay, you guys understanding that, Like people that push cryptocurrency and they're like, oh, you just have to do an algorithm, like you just have to do a math equation and then it gives you money. Do you understand that when they they sell you on that in the beginning, but you understand what it's saying here, your body data will then dictate if you're going to be awarded cryptocurrency or not. So, in other words, are you doing what we want you to do, and then you may receive your penance for the month. So people need to kind of look deeper into what the hell we're looking at here, because this is serious. This is imprisonment. This is a digital prison. So just saying so. Virtual currency also known as digital currency, it's a medium of exchange. It's implemented through the Internet generally, but not tied to a specific government backed fiat currency such as the US dollar or the Euro.
Speaker 2: But it's typically designed to allow.
Speaker 1: Instantaneous transactions in borderless transfer town of ownership. We all know this, but what matters is the whole body data activity and what it's doing. It even talks about this, okay, whoa. So it talks about the body radiation emitted from the user, body fluid flow, a brain wave, pulse rate, or body heat radiation. So it's it's taken everything into account. It's not just your movements again, like we said with the sensors for your clothes, so all this stuff is very much interconnected with.
Speaker 2: Your your your whole systems.
Speaker 1: It's not just about what you're doing physically, it's can they can read your mind?
Speaker 2: Damn near? You know?
Speaker 1: So man, that is some Orwellian ass shit. All right, So what's the next one here? We've got Apple. Apple's involved Apple pat and uses FRT with body data. So cameras, now this is fucked up. So cameras can id people without seeing their faces. So this tech uses clothing a gate of his person's walk to more, more and more to recognize individuals in the home and elsewhere. So this patent, filed in May of twenty twenty two, it was granted in November twenty twenty four, describes a system that associates facial recognition with other body characteristics. This might include things like clothing, which would be probably yeah, of course clothing because it'll have the sensors that we're talking about gait or get gesture. And then of course to recognize certain people even if their faces are not visible to the camera. So you want to wear those like, you know, those masks, the mass that you put over your face for the facial recognition.
Speaker 2: Cameras. They're finding ways around that already. Don't worry. You can try your best but your gait is being studied.
Speaker 1: Everything's being studied, your bodily fluids, your brain waves.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's insane here.
Speaker 1: So they describe the capability to monitor a video feed and determine based on the analysis of video frames previously stored faces and body biometrics. It's whether it's identific and identification can be made with a primary body characteristic face or requires a secondary characteristics.
Speaker 2: So it's like, is this the guy? Do we need more info?
Speaker 1: The system might work by linking gallery of body croppings such as torso, arms or legs with their face biometrics and then compare the data with a live video feed. It precedes in a step to approach identifying face and body parts and then of course physical characteristics that could include body shapes, gain color or texture or color of clothing. So this is adaptable to the scenario every time. Wow, so the camera could recognize family members people in any suitable environment. Crazy all right? Well, so apples in on it. I mean, they all are. Why wouldn't they be.
Speaker 2: Crazy? All right? So let's see what else we got here for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, and again the sentient world simulation is kind of what we're talking about with the Geospatial Institute and then building up this gritted system of nodes. In each node would be all these electrical sensors and readers, right, so you have smart dust that goes everywhere. You have the Internet of Things, which would be the wearables everything we're talking about with clothing, apparel, shoes, watches, everything, and then as you get into it, you know it's all connected. And then they build up the sentient world simulation, and then that is the biodigital convergence where you have a digital twin in this sentient world simulation.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot of these words that get thrown around.
Speaker 1: Right, but to explain it, the sensient world simulation is just the end product, right, your digital twin lives there.
Speaker 2: They can predictably police whether you'll.
Speaker 1: Do something or not right using all this info and the sentient world simulation. The biodigital convergence is the process of all that happening, which is wearing the wearables, doing this, doing that, and plugging yourself into this system. And then that's how it all works, okay. And then as we explain, each node would be like the clothing, the watches, like I said, and then of course the sentient world simulation structure would be the flock, cameras, Geospatial Institute, Oracle, the Pentagon, all these things put together, right, So these are the different parts of the system that build this foundation. Of course there's a lot more, but that's kind of a nutshell for you to see, like each section of the system all together. That's how it works, interconnectedly. Okay, crazy, So let's see what this guy's got to say. He's talking about exactly what I kind.
Speaker 2: Of just went over here, a digital conversion. Let's check it outrigins.
Speaker 3: Is being carried out with no informed consent, being forced into it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I can't hear this fool human augmented all right, there we go.
Speaker 3: Pation and experimentation is a violation of Nuremberg Code death penalty.
Speaker 1: Why does the government want to force us into being cyborgs?
Speaker 2: Why are they so evil? Why is Trump part of it?
Speaker 1: Did you know that every politician that took the COVID vaccine or pushed.
Speaker 2: On anyone is not human anymore?
Speaker 3: There was a video back in the day where the women got shot up with the COVID vaccine and they said a demon.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, maybe I shouldn't play the other day. I don't know what the fuck I thought it was my bad I thought it was See I read the beginning of that in the beginning. Here, I'll go back to that. Well maybe I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fuck that, it's all good, but yeah, in the beginning. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: The convergence of man biology and machine technology is being carried out without informed consent, for total control over humanity in all biological life, as a power grab by those who have convergent technologies that the masses do not know exist. This is from the real war Surviving Convergence. It's the book. So that was from that.
Speaker 2: And then he was going in on his thing there.
Speaker 1: But again the shield tracking people that are talking about this exact thing, which is fun.
Speaker 2: I worry about that. Of course. I'm out here aeron um, I'm damn Gmail. What the fuck? All right? So this is a fun one as well.
Speaker 1: So you guys, remember I had on Eric fire Medic eight. It's a badass researcher, badass fucking scienceist. If I could call him that, I'm sure he'd be humble and say he's not one.
Speaker 2: But he does good work.
Speaker 1: And you know, dude, this looks a lot like what he was talking about right here. I want to what do you guys think? And if for anybody listening, they're taking a they take a syringe and they're shooting this black like goo really and it's like a thread and it comes out and what it says. Science is beginning to blur the line between biology and technology by carefully integrating tiny, flexible elect ltronic systems directly into living tissue, allowing devices to communicate with the body in ways that were once purely science fiction. Using ultra THINMT materials that can bend, stretch, and move with cells, researchers designed bioelectric interfaces that monitor signals such as electrical activity, chemical changes, and the healing processes in real time without damaging the surrounding tissue. So these systems can even be implanted into organs, nerves, or even the brain to restore lost functions deliver highly precise therapies exactly where they are needed.
Speaker 2: Great, you know, I'm sure it's great.
Speaker 1: It's very promising, but it can also be I mean, who knows, man, This biodigital convergen shids reminds me of what he was talking about. With They're wiring you up with these synthetic fibers, so the electronics become invisible to the body, reducing rejection and enabling long term interactions between living cells and digital circuits.
Speaker 2: MM.
Speaker 1: So this emerging field of bioelectronics is opening new frontiers and medicine, from smarter prosthetics to neural implants and advanced treatments for neurological disorders. All right, let's see what this is. Let's look at it. Turn off the damn music. You see how that's coming out. That looks that literally looks like what he shows in the video, like what's left over inside of people and these bugs. That's crazy. I mean, look at that. That is insane. So remember these are fibers that can interact with your body, your organs and shit. So wow, that's exactly what fire medics been talking about.
Speaker 2: Dude. I mean, he is literally on it. I mean.
Speaker 1: I love how they come out with like you know this tech is if it's brand new, and they're like, yeah, look we're just making this, it's just coming out. It's just kind of a thing we're trying. It's finally working. But then you hear about guys who've been researching that. This has been in people and things for so long, You're like, what the fuck man, it's been holding it back. This is crazy, so very insane. Yeah, I saw you had him on recently. They had a good time, Biblical hit man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I checked out a little bit of it. Yeah, and him on recently. Go check that out if you haven't. Yeah, insane. So one second here, let's see what I.
Speaker 2: Might have to go to X.
Speaker 1: How's everybody doing? Got my birthday in a couple of days. I don't really count, you know, I'm you know, I watched a video Prince.
Speaker 2: You know, he was like what do he say?
Speaker 1: He said, he doesn't count birthdays because then you do on age or something like. It's like a mental thing that like, you know, the more you think, like if you think you're aging every year, it's like a ritual that makes you age.
Speaker 2: And so I've just that's how I feel. But you know, still happening. I guess. You know, people keep reminding me. So that's always cool.
Speaker 1: Now, you guys, So today, I don't know if you guys noticed, I know that the people that listen to YouTube a lot, you guys probably didn't know, but I did that episode with the dude Alex from Australia Nuggets News and we talked about Port Arthur Massacre and that episode came out today and it's so funny because whenever I did the episode Port Arthur Massacre with him, I was looking up Port Arthur and then Texas came.
Speaker 2: Up and I didn't know there was another Port Arthur.
Speaker 1: I just thought it would bring up Tasmania and I was like, oh, there's one in Texas. I was like, wouldn't it be crazy if some crazy shit went down in Port Arthur, Texas just because there's been a false flag somewhere else naming the same thing, dude, And then the day I dropped the episode, I swear to God today and then you have Port Arthur, Texas oil refinery was struck. It seems like because the whole place is just engulfed in flames on fire. It seems like they found an Iranian passport. So there's some crazy shit going on. Guys, what the hell here? Let's look at this during here and fifty thousand barrels a day is what that produces. But allegedly there was a Saudi Arabian x account that reportedly posted a specific threat targeting the refinery and Port Arthur just an hour before the explosion at the nearby Valero facility in the same city. So then he deleted the post and then this happened where you have this fire going on, right?
Speaker 2: What the hell? Isn't that crazy? Now?
Speaker 1: Saudi Arabia, you know, they arguably work very closely with Zionis, so I take that with a grain of salt. I'm not thinking it's like some radical Muslims, cause you know, think about it, Saudi Arabians are on our side. Why would they come and it doesn't make sense like war with Iran, not Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 2: They literally are allies.
Speaker 1: But then in the meantime Israel, you know, as we're fighting with Iran. Oh never mind, this is from twenty twenty four. Oh he's crazy buggers. Okay, we're gonna unbook mark that. People out here trying to get you, dog, that's what they do. So we talked about this yesterday, but I think it's very important to keep getting into this. Uh sheltering from oil shocks, measures to reduce impacts on household and businesses, lockdown two point zero COVID style. Is it coming, dude? I hope people wake the fuck up, man, I hope people really just it's crazy. I mean, dude, you had like five or six years to figure this shit out.
Speaker 2: Now, come on.
Speaker 1: I mean for people that are older than me, what's your fucking excuse? And not you guys, obviously everybody listened to this, but like, what the fuck's your excuse? You're older than me, dude, you fucking didn't figure out during you know, to wait financial crisis?
Speaker 2: Well maybe not okay, Well what about two thousand and one? Okay, maybe not okay? What about? Come on?
Speaker 1: Man, there's so many different times where there's been and then in between, so many false flags. Las Vegas shooting, I can name one. There's been crazy questions about a lot of them, but nobody anything. So those same people always fall for everything, even today, all the way up until they're led into a camp or imprisoned digitally. So this is calling out increased car sharing and adopting efficient driving practices, carpool fish and driving for road, commercial vehicles, avoid air travel, switch to modern cooking solutions. So if you got a gas though, pretty soon they're gonna tell you can't cook. And again, everybody's talking about the oil, But what about the food that's going to be probably a food drought. I mean, I'm pretty sure I read a statistic They talked about fifty produce in the world will be short shortage, and I'm pretty sure I read that the other day. Let me see if I can find it. Okay, yes, excuse me. So there's a global report on the food crisis twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Pardon me.
Speaker 1: This was last year before others started, which is actually crazy. So this is talking about It warns the more than fifty percent of the world's food production is at risk and economic damage could see countries losing an average of eight percent of their GDP by twenty fifty. Okay, so this came out last year before this war started. Holy shit, guys, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That's not good. Let's see if this talks about.
Speaker 1: It at fifty percent of the foods at risk because of the water.
Speaker 2: They're saying.
Speaker 1: Blue water where the liquid found in lakes, rivers and aquifers, which really only makes up like what two percent of all the water of the seventy percent that makes up the fucking earth.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 1: So I wonder though connected to this war, Warren I ran threatens fresh food price shock across developing world. Okay, so they're saying in Africa, Well, that's funny because in the four Chan predictions they talked about Africa was going to go through like a heavy famine and like no water and food. And of course, you know, I believe the four chan shit was a massad Zionist deal. By the way, I'm pretty sure Epstein was involved in four Chan. I'm pretty sure Epstein was involved in four Chan. Jeffrey Epstein's four Chan plan.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 1: They're just using him as the scapegoat for everything. I mean, yeah, of course he was probably involved. But Jesus Christ, we know that these people are involved. The same people that are involved with Epstein are the ones doing this now today, guys, They're not your saviors.
Speaker 2: They're not MAGA. They're literally here.
Speaker 1: To cover up or to continue the plan that he had going on.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Epstein's four Chan plan.
Speaker 1: The sex traffickers' fingerprints are all over the early rise of the alt right and far right conspiracy movements that would follow, new documents reveal. Now, isn't it funny that four chan is where Pizzagate kind of came out of and all the drops go to a bit shoot and all that. But the guy who's like the main guy in that is literally the one who started it or was heavily involved in the iteration, like the beginning iterations of it.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, well let's look into this, let's read some of this.
Speaker 1: So three million Epstein files recently released, we know that recast Jeffrey Epsteins more than a criminal sex trafficker. He's more than an intelligence asset or a professional blackmailer. The files also suggests he had a role to play in the creation of today's online far right politics.
Speaker 2: Gregsit was just the beginning.
Speaker 1: He wrote to The Palantinier founder and post liberal thinker Peter Teal in twenty six celebrating the onset of tribalism and the unraveling of globalization. Oh wow, okay, I've seen appeared to a view to view right wing populism as an opportunity. And see this gets in the exposure gate guys. So if you haven't heard, just for anybody new, exposure Gate is a theory that I have going on where the deep state is exposing itself. It's utilizing the conspiracy movement to its advantage. I believe now with this we can prove that some of these same people created the conspiracy movement to then use it later as at their advantage. And I believe those people you know are here still today. It's not just Epstein. So I've seen appear to Yeah, yeah, and I understand very early how the Internet could be used to accelerate this opportunity he had.
Speaker 2: So rather than.
Speaker 1: Simply watching this new ecosystem emerge, of course, he played his part because Epstein believes he was the conductor of the of the free world that he lived. In twenty eleven, Jeffrey Epstein met with the creator of anonymous message board four chan. His conversation with Christopher moot Pool took place just days before the fateful relaunch of four four chan's influential far right image board.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean he started it right after.
Speaker 1: So in an email to Epstein, the late sex Traffickers associate former Bill Gates advisor Great Borce Nikolai was introduced to Pool and Epstein. So there's an article from twenty ten that describes four chan as a hive mind with the unique power to understand and control traffic on the Internet, and then create mass disruptions. So this is a mind Wars shit here this article describes why find moot interesting. Niklick writes, the potential for manipulation is huge. So the files make it clear that Epstein, not just Nikolick, was attentive to this kind of information control. Twenty thirteen, he drafted detailed instructions for controlling his digital footprint. So we talked about this where he literally changes his he changes the whole sex offender thing to where nobody can even see that.
Speaker 2: That was like there and what do we call that? On this show. We talked about it a lot. Memory holding.
Speaker 1: We're living in the brave new world where they could just delete shit, go hide shit. So these files also clarify around the same time, Epstein was expressing a clear interest in social media giants and data analytics. He requestsed investor Ian Osborne to meet up to set up meetings with Mark Zuckerbert, Tim Cook, and Peter Thiel in twenty twelve. So yeah, this all developed around then at same time. And then now, look, dude, I mean think about it. This is the same movement he put that He made a note that if it evolved into stormfront, I'd remove it, he said, referring to the notorious neo Nazi website. Well, it is not far from that. Through the years, file show that Epstein did not lose side of four chan. He tried repeatedly to pinpool down for further meetings. Ah, so they're gonna separate him and act like they never hung out or like got further into it. Epstein was personally browsing the side at some extent in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Whatever, whatever, Okay, cool? So wow, crazy?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it seems like there's like a whole thing Gamergate ignited on four chane and twenty fourteen, So he might have had something to do with Gamergate?
Speaker 2: Is that what they're alleging? Holy shit? Could you imagine?
Speaker 1: Their rage and anti establishment energy also caught the attention of Bridebart executive and future Trump strategist Steve Bannon. Ah so yeah, so Steve Bannon the whole connection with all this, and then of course you have the gamer Gate. Wow, so this was all done by these fucking same motherfuckers. Isn't that crazy? So who started the pizza thing? Are they going to try to blame? Are they going to try to blame Epstein? On the pizza thing, Pizzagate, that'd be.
Speaker 2: Kind of wild.
Speaker 1: On the eighth of October twenty sixteen, just one day after Wiki League's first published Podesti emails, Epstein was sending their leaked files around to at least fourteen different recipients, including Peter Teel, former trumpet buyser Tom Barrick, and host of redacted or unknown individuals. Epstein included the links with no explanation, often out of context from the email threat he's responding to. So it could have been an implanted thing to try to blame him for Pizzagate. Guys, let's be real here, because why would he do that? But then yeah, we got QAnon and q drops that gets developed after that, and that's because Steve Bann and Donald Trump they all noticed that this is really working because at Epstein, this, guys, this is part of exposure gate right here.
Speaker 2: They developed QAnon. As I said, here's the proof.
Speaker 1: They were developing QAnon because of Epstein's interest and fortune and the ability to manipulate people and use it to their advantage. And they're continuing this sia and here we are every day conspiracy theorist to write I'm seeing it every single day, aren't you.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about that? I mean, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yes, the meta glasses are definitely mapping shit out now. I don't like the fact that it could just look at my face and do the whole facial recognition shit without my consent. I mean, come on, man, crazy Palm Beach Pete Birdman. Yeah, dude, I saw him. Should I go look it up real quick? Show the people beach Pete, Palm Beach, Pete.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 1: Let's see what he's doing. Yeah, I saw something. They counted the teeth guy. They were like, each tooth has a certain variation of how tall is whatever it is, and they were like, it's the exact match.
Speaker 2: Am I sharing? Okay?
Speaker 1: I mean he looks goddamn weird, don't He looks like he got botox or plastic surgery. And then now he looks half retarded too. I mean, my god, but look here it is. So here's the teeth. It's weird. So Jeffrey Epstein on the left and then Pete on the right.
Speaker 2: It's close. It's weird. Maybe it is right. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Both wealthy businessmen. They both claim to have been to Epstein's parties, Pete claims they look alike from the same city in Florida, same teeth, and they both are arrogant and love attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Florida and not a cloud in the sky.
Speaker 1: I'm off to play some tennis. I'm not.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey Epstein on Tom Beach. I want to thank all my followers.
Speaker 3: This thing has gone crazy viral, over one hundred thousand plus followers in less than two days.
Speaker 1: Have a great day. I was listening to his voice trying to see if I heard like Epstein's voice.
Speaker 2: Hard to tell. He might have even had a voice change.
Speaker 1: We can do that nowadays, too, right, crazy dude, he does though. Yeah, that dead dude they tried to sell as him was not him, dude. I mean, come on, get the fuck out of here, all right, let me go to the chat.
Speaker 2: See how you guys are doing. See if I missed anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The medaglasses thing, that's another thing where they were like, yeah, we're going to release these facial recognition technology on the metaglasses when there's a volatile event going on politically, so that what people don't come after us. Let me look that up so I could show you that they said that. Let's see let's see. Let's see, here we go. You can literally find it, just like on an Internet overview, on a it's that accessible. Meta's decision to wait for a more favorable political environment before releasing facial recognition technology and its smart glasses has raised significant concerns about privacy and ethical implications. Company's internal discussions and product roadmaps suggests that the feature would touch millions of everyday interactions, potentially reshaping how people are identified in public.
Speaker 2: Well duh.
Speaker 1: The proposed name tag feature would allow users to identify people in their range of vision and access information about them through Meta's AI's assistant. However, the rollout of this technolog is expected to be cautious, with the company considering options that would be limited to the reach of facial recognition. Well, I'm pretty sure they released it, Senators, six Gate six days ago, Press made Meta on facial recognition plans for smart glasses. Yeah, people are getting hip to it or getting pressed. Three US Democratic democratics Senators. They're demanding answers from Meta over reports that the company plans to add facial recognition. They gave Meta till April sixth to respond, so we'll keep up to date.
Speaker 2: With that later. Crazy. I wonder if they responded yet.
Speaker 1: Border Patrol agents appeared to have used Ray banned meta glasses while filming protesters in Illinois during a December operation. This reporting does not establish the agents for using metaglasses metas proposed facial recognition capability. Yeah, but it's still like they're already kind of setting up the normality of like we're going to use these glasses and then when that tech is there, we it's normalized so you can frame it.
Speaker 2: Harvey, you want, bud crazy? What up? Murray? How are we doing? Know your enemy? That's exactly right. Sorry to scare you.
Speaker 1: Tratakah, you know, titty kakka lake titty kakka.
Speaker 2: Fuck y a good name.
Speaker 1: I don't like the black Bill people, but sometimes you gotta, you know, lay out the fucking info.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, don't fear, thank you, nev get in there. I love a good fight, Murry me too. Surveillance is a byproduct of technology. It is, but it's also like there could be better guardrails.
Speaker 2: I just don't think that people.
Speaker 1: People just love the convenience factor, and I think that you got to also go back to the when consumerism was really sold and really starting to become major. Now we're here seventy years later, seventy five years later. Consumerism has been sold so well. People just want things, and they want convenience, and they want their life to be easier. They got washer and dryer, they got you know, dishwasher. They got things that make their life easier. And so we've done this for so long that people are conditioned now to really just be looking for the next easy thing. I mean, that's really what it is. And now that's pivoting to your convenience will be your link, another link in the chain of your shackles. Didn't they figure out oil is actually renewable resource, basically an endless supply of it birdman, Yes, it's like a blood supply for the earth as above, so below kind of shit correlated simulation eighty three. I just watched that Godluck, don't have what God Luck? Have one don't die flick for those with eyes to see. There's a lot in that movie. Good luck, have fun, don't die, I'm sure is what it's called. Blockchain as a whole sentence, these metaglasses are mapping out our world yeah, along with everything else that like we've been talking about.
Speaker 2: They need it all to do what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: It really does take like wearables, smart dust, sensors sprinkled everywhere, the nanoparticles, because they want to map out God's creation.
Speaker 2: It doesn't end with us.
Speaker 1: And that's kind of what I've kind of gotten, you know, the point I've gotten to recently, which is, you know, this is an anti God movement, and what they want to do is replicate his creation in their own image and they get to be the gods of it and live forever. And so that's kind of what it becomes, right, And so that's kind of why it's like, it doesn't stop with surveillance, I don't think, but I mean, at the very least, surveillance and police is what we get.
Speaker 2: At the very worst, we.
Speaker 1: Get to lose our humanity in our everlasting life.
Speaker 2: Good morning, T and T. How are we doing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Maybe it is a fake voice palm Beach was doing. It's either that or you gotta damn what's it called? Have I seen the movie good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die? That's so funny. Two people have asked that in this chat. Now that's funny.
Speaker 2: Uh, you all know we are not in the elites plan. We are the test and experiments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, we are the test and experiments, and they just trial methods on us and we'll perfect it to use on their own elites. Yeah, in the engineered race that they make, right, Because that's another thing Allus Huxley talked about.
Speaker 2: I wonder if we.
Speaker 1: Could get it absturbed from all this Huxley last interview. Let's see if we could get engineering a new human race, because he definitely talked a little bit about that. Let me see here. I don't want to end up in like a whole hour long video here, you know what I mean. I'll see if I could skip around and try to find something good. Was the major eugenicist, and so that's why he knew so much. Alvis Huxley, and he ended up he made a brave new World. But then he made it at the end, he made a brave New World revisited. And that's where he went really deep into like what's coming because he was like, oh shit, this is really happening like like this, and.
Speaker 2: Then he wrote it all down, etc. Very wild. I'm just reading through the chat or choose to call it, Andrew. I think.
Speaker 1: Andrew, I think what they already need is in us, we've been breathing it and eating it, and they just have to turn it on. I agree that's what Eric seems to think too. Fire Medic eight. I think he's right. Uh, thank you everybody. I think that we covered a lot of it, a little bit of current events. You know, let me go cover some current events real quick. But we'll wind down and get out of here. If you want to hit up the super chat. If we get up to five, I'll give all five of you a few months of free Patreon. Otherwise, we're gonna keep grinding out how we do. That's what we do, all right, Let's see what we got here. Laura Lumer's on a tear. Guys, this Laura Lumer bitch is on a tear. You want to see this? Look at this? Uh oh, new prediction from this crazy bitch. This soon there will be a massive Islamic terrar attack in America and the perpetrators will likely have financial ties toters and those who were sewing discord for foreignations in America.
Speaker 2: This is amazing.
Speaker 1: She's pretty much calling out Tucker Carlson. I predict there will be many casualties, and only then will it be will it may be set in that people have been conned into supporting a terrorist syop to distract you from the threat of Islam. Okay, the terrorist syop is the fucking Zionist.
Speaker 2: Not to mention.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, I don't trust Islam either, but they propped up Islam.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: So what about that context that you like to conveniently ignore, Lumer But the enemy plotted to destroy our country from within with bodied conspiracy theories. Well, we just proved that QAnon and everything and four Chan was actually ran through a Zionist intel operation with Epstein, the likes of Steve Bannon, Peter Thiel, and you know Bill Gates advisor, Right, So what the fuck are you talking about? Gavin Newsom refuses to say whether he considers considers himself a Zionist, and instead it says he's a proud supporter of the State of Israel. Benjamin Yah, who's too far right. Newston has aligned himself with the j Street, a liberal alternative, so he's walking a very fine line. I think that a lot of the left is going to come in and they're going to say like, oh, we're against Israel and Yahoo just to win people over, but they're they're on the same shit.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, we got the first internet arrests being made as well. What is this.
Speaker 1: First anti Semitic internet Let's check this out, Let's see what this is about.
Speaker 3: I'll give you this by way of example, some Hanscombe felt empowered and emboldened enough to put this picture of me up to try to threaten and intimidate me, which of course he didn't do because I signed up for this. And by the way, the person that did this set a bunch of terrible things, not just against me, but against a lot of groups and individuals, who, by the way, was arrested today in Wisconsin.
Speaker 2: My point is this, though.
Speaker 3: If this person is embold and empowered enough or feel safe enough to do this for me, what does he do to a kid? What does he do to a Jewish family walking down the street.
Speaker 1: And that's because well, I agree that definitely we shouldn't be doing anything to Jews in the street, especially children.
Speaker 2: No part of me thinks that's right.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, like, dude, you're arresting people for what making fun of you. Come on, dude, get some thicker skin, bud, You're a sheriff, get with it, bro, Come on, I mean look, yeah, remember that there was like Jewish people who used to literally like there was like Nazis who would go like walk down the street in Illinois and they were like, let him do it, because otherwise we would lose our rights too if we take away their rights.
Speaker 2: It's like where'd that go?
Speaker 1: Where the whole like understanding of like you take one person's rights away, you're gonna lose yours next.
Speaker 2: So a little bit more to add to the Joe Kent thing.
Speaker 1: You know, as I said, I don't really trust the guy, and as time goes on, more and more comes out with him.
Speaker 2: Peter Teal Finance Joe Kent.
Speaker 1: We talked about him calling out Peter Teal and saying thank you for working with him or like supporting him or whatever.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Business partners with Cannis Owns would glorify whoa Peter tail reps the Rothschilds. Well, actually that's not true. That was the other way around. Epstein does House of Lords with the Rothschilds. Candas and her husband is in the Bullington Club, which is his skull and bones equivalent. So again with the skull and bones, So again with the push the conspiracy theories, again with the Candice owns pushing shit. It's that way they could use it against you. This is happening in real time. This is the exposure gate shit I'm talking about. It just goes on and on and on. It's right in front of us. Nobody's talking about this, guys.
Speaker 2: So you guys need to get out there and be like, yo, six years talk about some shit. Nobody does. They talk about what they want? What is it? What is it? What are they talking about? Exposure Gate? What is that?
Speaker 1: Go find out because it's happening everywhere and once you see it, you can't look away.
Speaker 2: I mean it's right there anyway.
Speaker 1: So yea up here tea. In Rome, he was doing the whole Antichrist movement. He was doing the whole uh world tour, uh, you know, Antichrist world tour.
Speaker 2: So that's cool right down the street from the Vatican.
Speaker 1: And it's funny because the Pope was like, oh, I don't like him doing that talk about the Antichrist. Well he's friends with Opus day, shut up, I don't act like You've got a problem with it, Murray, How does it go from photoshop to hurting a child?
Speaker 2: Agreed, It's the same thing with roadblocks, you may and I have seen the other day. I did an episode.
Speaker 1: There's a programmer for Roadblocks that got arrested for child porn and molestation, et cetera, all the worst things. And it's the programmers and the people making Roadblocks that are doing it. And they're making this infestation, this place where they could all go around and do what they want with kids. And what is the answer to that. We're gonna get biometric data on your child. What's the answer to this sheriff getting made fun of. We're gonna go arrest him. I mean, this is crazy. It's for your safety. We're gonna arrest him and not let him. He can't have free speeds for your safety. Come on, guys, Slave New World, Brave New World. We're in it, guys. Huxley, Oh yeah, Huxley was in the know. His whole family. Did you know that Huxley's dad was known as Darwin's bulldog. And by the way, if you didn't see my episode where I talk about eugenicism, eugenics, eugenics he's literally just this supremacist ethno supremacist thing of study of like I'm above you, Darwin. The whole process of evolution and survival of the fittest is an extension of that thought process.
Speaker 2: DNT.
Speaker 1: Larry Lumer is a advisor to Trump, so I believe she has credentials to the Pentagon.
Speaker 2: And the Noahi laws bear not com dude, But if.
Speaker 1: You go listen to the Nute Tucker Carlson episode where he's talking to the rabbi, Israel's playing a zero some game.
Speaker 2: Okay, they don't want to have anybody to talk to. Afterwards, they'll kill everybody.
Speaker 1: And that's something that came from an old interim Prime Minister of Israel. So the Iranian lego propaganda Trump and the strader of her. Mus I heard that there's some stuff in there. I haven't watched it.
Speaker 2: Uh. I don't know what they're charge of the photoshopper. I'd love to know.
Speaker 1: Actually, we should find out that was a Michigan Let's see Michigan man arrested for online post whoa online sexual abusement? Jill, No, where's the one where he's talking about the Jews. We'll put Jewish hate, since that's probably what it was. Heriff Slam's US official link Temple hacker to Hesbelah.
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Oh, now they're linking him into Hesbala so that where they could really secure it. Right, God, this guy must be a fucking Zionist.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: This sheriff, the top law enforcement officer to cried anti semitism the news conference. Okay, it's become normalized. What dude, These pop ups are fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: Holy shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, Wisconsin man arrested after anti Semitic image.
Speaker 2: We saw that.
Speaker 1: What did they charge him with? Some pond scum felt empowered and emboldened. He called them pond scum. He could just talk out over heat once though, right, I mean, come on, we're gonna have double standards. So they skip right past it. They didn't even say what he got arrested on. Oh it says here. They did not get further details on what charges he made face. We got time to the bottom of that, didn't we. Right on, Well, I hope you all have a beautiful rest of your week. This is uh, we're in crazy times right now.
Speaker 2: I think it's just prepare yourself. That's all I could say.
Speaker 1: You know, and just get water and get cam food, get your stuff ready, you get you stuff, good with your family, you know, I mean contingency plans all that shit. But yeah, you guys are the best, and says how easy they can plant things on devices. Now, who knows what's true anymore. Yeah, like Nantyakhu said, you got a phone in your hand, you got a piece of Israel. Who knows what the fuck that means? Right, But thank you guys. We'll see you later. It's been a great episode. Just a little quick hour, a little something something.
Speaker 2: We'll deep dive on.
Speaker 1: This fingerprint ID for apparel guys. I mean it's literally a law in the EU. Go to the beginning of this episode. It's a law by twenty thirty. Okay, crazy, Yeah, thank you everybody. I have a great rest today. I'll see you later.