Speaker 1: No bed of their.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are going to be getting into one of the grand glory holes of all conspiracy, the try Lateral Commission. You ready, Jacob, really? Oh yeah, baby? This is a conspiracy theorist wet dream looking up this kind of stuff. This is old school dates all the way back. But guess what, it's still around. It's still pulling the strings, and we're about to find out just who is controlling the fucking world. So if if you ain't got nothing better to do for the next few hours, sit down, listen up, open up that third eye, and fucking just enjoy the blessings of knowledge that are about to be soaked upon you.
Speaker 3: I gotta ask you, Jonathan, the Trilateral Commission. I've talked about it before. I've thought about doing some research on it to do an episode on what led you down this rabbit hole?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: What like neuggative information did you find that started this spiral?
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you asked that, because it was actually a good cult member that reached out and said, hey, you guys, haven't done a u a Trilateral Commission episode yet and I was like, that's interesting. Yeah, we're at episode six hundred and god knows what episode right now, and we haven't really i mean we've touched on it, we've never really gotten deep into it. And uh, this is something that you know a lot of people call Alex Jones a shill because he doesn't call out the Jews. Okay, that's why people call him a shill is strictly because of that reason, because they think that the Jewels, the Jews, control the world, the Jews criteria, that's one of them.
Speaker 1: The case, then.
Speaker 3: I'll probably always be a shill because like, I'm never gonna spew Nazi rhetoric, so that just makes me a shill, then.
Speaker 2: I Well, and it's because he's actually calling out the real globalists who will who he deems as the globalist, which you know, it's one of three organizations we're going to get into the one today, which is the Trilateral organ Uh what is the funck?
Speaker 1: Is it called Trilateral Commission Commission? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, And and it's all dude, it's all synced up. This is globalism, this is elitism. So yes, you can look at the the middle men Jews who are running shit right, Like, I think that that's probably all they really are. Whenever people break down the Jew stuff, I think that's middle management and those people are just really good at, you know, managing money and stuff like that. And yes, is there are there people who have dual citizenship to Israel. Yes, of course We've touched on that, and I'm not diminishing that. But a level above that is these these these commissions, these people who are faceless, the names that you never hear about. We're getting into that today. We always talk about these people, but we never really go into a deep episode on it.
Speaker 1: I've said it before.
Speaker 3: The only reason why we even know the name Rothschild is because they've allowed us to know it. They're not the actual puppet master. The Rothschild family is what they are. As far as the global banking conglomerate, that is a thing. But they have to answer to somebody, Okay, Like that's the fact of it. David Rothschild has to say yes, sir, to some faceless entity.
Speaker 1: That's what we're talking about today. If I'm not mistaken, well we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be talking about David Rockefeller, not David Rothschild.
Speaker 1: So I'm talking about Rothschilds for the banking because the Jews and the Jews control of the banking. We're talking about the Rothschilds, right, That's what that's all about. But it's like, if they were the real puppet master, we wouldn't know who they were. We wouldn't know that family name. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The fact that we know that name means that they are not the actual top of the level.
Speaker 2: Well you know, And we are going to be getting into the Rockefellers a little bit here today, specifically David Rockefeller, who is one of two or three people that founded the Trilateral Commission. This was back in nineteen seventy three, right around, like Jimmy Carter and people like that, we're also involved in it. We're going to get really deep in on it and really understand who is pulling the strings. And does it matter that we vote left or right? Does it matter if we're red or if we're blue. Does it matter Trump or Kamala Trump or Hillary Trump or Biden, you know, Bush or carry What does it really matter? And who are these who are all these people really controlled by? And these are the special interest groups that you always hear about you know, these are the people that are working behind closed doors. But before we get in there, I do have an announcement. It's probably going to upset some people. Okay, let me just go ahead.
Speaker 1: You cut your fucking hair, dude, I did so, that's why you're rocking the bandana by well.
Speaker 2: I always like the rock a Bond bandana, but I just felt like, you know, it was it was more of a you know, a little surprise tactic for this episode.
Speaker 3: And you trimmed your beard again as we literally just talked about no shape November being in effect.
Speaker 2: No, no, I haven't shaved since then. Really, yeah, my beard. Hair doesn't grow very fast, dude, like this little patchy shit. This will it'll be like this for a month, do.
Speaker 1: You, brother, I don't know. I don't know what you're gonna decide on as far as how to frame your face.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest, as far as the long hair goes, I've grown it out a few times. I've really enjoyed it. I kind of got that out of my system. And to be honest, dude, going to sleep at night was kind of a hassle with the long hair going in the shower washing it and conditioning it and then drying it and then putting it up in a bun or you know what I mean. It's like it's a it's a fucking chore, you know what I mean, having long hair. So I was like, who am I trying to fucking impress anymore?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: You know that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: It is a hassle these this hair really is.
Speaker 3: Whenever I lay down to you, I throw my hair up and then lay down on the pillows.
Speaker 2: That's what I was doing like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean it works. I'll wake up and it's a whole fucking rat's nest. But that's just the name of the game. That's the way it be.
Speaker 2: And so I decided I went over to U sport clips yesterday and there was like this Mexican lady who was cutting my hair and she goes, oh, ideals need this hair. It's so beautiful and golden. And she goes, what are you doing with it today? And I was like, I'm chopping at the fuck off. And she was like, oh, no, it's not ten inches yet, you can't donate it. And I said, I don't care. Get it off of me. I need it off of me right now. And yeah she was a little upset, but uh yeah, I mean whatever. I feel a lot more free now. So there's that. So I'm sorry. Yes I did get rid of my antenna, but the antenna is built in now. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: You your shit, I do. I do think I'm gonna donate.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna let my hair go to like the middle of my back, maybe a little bit longer now, I'm gonna donate to Locks of Love and then do it again.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I ain't decided, you know, the I just I thought. I was like, dude, it's just time. It's just time. That's the way I was looking at it. But you asked what really inspired this episode. It was a good cold man. But it was also a couple of videos. And you may have seen this video. A lot of people call him the homeless man. He's actually not a homeless man. He was actually at a at a Renfair Rena.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this guy, I remember him. But real quick before we press play on that. For all the good cult members who would like to see what is going on rather than just hear it, Jonathan, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: You can go to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast or rockfan dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy, both of those links and down the show notes below. If you do subscribe over there at Patreon, then what you'll have access to is getting the shows a couple of days in advance. You will have completely commercial less shows the entire way, no interruption whatsoever. For all those people that are that may be complaining about commercials, trust me, I get it, but you know that's that's just the way it is. And and also you could be one of the cult members that joins us every Tuesday night if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way Open tier, and you'll be able to join us live Tuesday nights at nine pm Central Time to really go into whatever y'all want to ask. You can ask us literally anything. And if y'all have listened to those episodes, you know that we're really kind of all over the board. It's a conspiracy schmorgasboard, if you will, And it's always a great time, and so we would love to see your faces, we would love to hear your questions, and really, if nothing else, we just want to hang out with you. So that's really the best place to be able to do it, and we appreciate all the good cult members who have already.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, now this video, like you said, it's went pretty viral a couple of years back, especially for people who are in the truth or community. But it's been a while since I heard it.
Speaker 3: I remember your boy was on one and had a lot of philosophical insights, a little bit of some wisdom, whether you agree or disagree with it. I remember he was really on one this day, so I'm interested to rewatch it myself.
Speaker 2: Dude, it is so good. It's so good, all right, but it's only fifty nine seconds, but you'll get a little taste about what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: Let's see what he's got.
Speaker 5: You understand politics, you think you understand political parties?
Speaker 2: Drop on the craft.
Speaker 6: You don't know what the illuminati is.
Speaker 1: If you're Republican or your Democrat.
Speaker 6: You're an?
Speaker 2: Why is this easy?
Speaker 1: It's called divide at Carker.
Speaker 7: That's why there's two parties.
Speaker 5: And only two and the control by the same people at the very top to belong to the councilor formulations. The Builder Burger Group they also belong to the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 1: And you people don't even know what that hell that is.
Speaker 5: But if you do, though, you even know that these are the people that control your world by making global policies that you never vote on, and by wit the parties both served and belong to these organizations that control your world. Now here's how it works, really easy. By the contract can only.
Speaker 1: Work that the people that are devoted are not aware of.
Speaker 5: The falsely created divisions. If you're not aware of it, then it works.
Speaker 2: If you know about it, then it don't work no more.
Speaker 5: If you have socialism without capitalism, it becomes communism if you have right.
Speaker 2: So he just goes and goes and goes. I figured, you know, a minute is pretty you know, it's a it's a good starting point for this, for this episode. And so why don't we start at the very beginning? Okay? And should I play that other video? Mm mmmmm let me see me.
Speaker 1: He does it play in better at a later section, or.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, yeah, I'm gonna play the video. Okay, you ready for this one? If you if you're in the conspiracy realm, you've surely seen this video. This is dating back from a from an episode of Barney Barney Miller, and he is like, quote unquote the crazy conspiracy theorist in talking about the Trilateral Commission. Let's see what he's got.
Speaker 8: They're the ones who should be arresting, not.
Speaker 1: Me that before.
Speaker 9: We got here, Cam.
Speaker 10: This is William Klein who was wreckon on off.
Speaker 8: So I just wanted to meet them face to face. I wanted them to admit what they were doing.
Speaker 11: Who is they?
Speaker 10: He was in the officer the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 2: Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the Trilateral Commission. All right, what is the Trilateral Commission. It's an organization founded in nineteen seventy three by David Rockefeller to bring together business and political leaders from the United States, Europe, Japan so they could work together for better economic and political cooperation between the nations.
Speaker 8: With that, that's what they'd like us to believe.
Speaker 2: But you see, what they're.
Speaker 8: Really up to is a scheme to plant.
Speaker 12: Their own loyal members in positions of power in this country, to work to erase national boundaries and create an international community and in time bring about a.
Speaker 6: One world government.
Speaker 12: With David Rockefeller calling the shop.
Speaker 1: I take it there, pressing charges.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well he broke a globe and and some units of artwork.
Speaker 2: They're in on it too.
Speaker 8: Okay, mister Klein, I'm just telling you our whole way of life as we know it's in jeopardy. I appreciate that information I have. I have the documented evidence. It's all in there. Show him.
Speaker 4: Oh he's got.
Speaker 10: That's magazine here, Conspiracy Review, Suppressed Truth Round Up.
Speaker 2: Oh mister plan is exposed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're.
Speaker 8: Still not convinced. Would you like to hear the names of just a few of the people who have been on the Trilateral Commission?
Speaker 2: Not particularly James R.
Speaker 8: Ocarter heard of him? Look, mister Klein, Henry Kissinger, you hear to him?
Speaker 2: Walter Mondale, True.
Speaker 8: Mister Klein is John Anderson, George Bush.
Speaker 12: Now you remember at the at the convention, everybody thought it was going to be Ford per veep.
Speaker 13: You know what happened.
Speaker 12: David Rockefeller just picked up a phone, put in the call, Hey, Ronnie, forget Jerrie's George bye.
Speaker 2: No matter who won.
Speaker 12: In November, they had their men in the White House.
Speaker 10: Are you true?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right? So that really tickled a lot of conspiracy theorists fancies because we know it's It's long been known, at least in the conspiracy world, that the term conspiracy theory was created by those in power in order to disminish the belief of the ongoing narrative that is usually accepted by the majority of people and people who actually have a brain to think with their own brain cells. You know, they don't want that to happen. They want you to believe in the actual narrative. So this is why we're getting into this episode by the good cult member bye, by this video, this episode of Barney Miller, and because of the quote unquote homeless man, not homeless man, he was really at a rent fair. All of that stuff really sparked the interest of this episode right here. We're going to go balls deep in on it.
Speaker 1: No doubt. And I mean that also checks out the Bush is if you want to look at long standing American royalty, if you want to classify at his especially as far as the politics goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, George Bush Senior. Keep in mind he was the director of the CIA before he was the vice president or the nominee for the vice president.
Speaker 1: He wasn't who they were.
Speaker 3: Hoping Ford or excuse me for Ford was who they were hoping for He was the Speaker of the House that pretty much got forced into office. He's actually the only president, I'm not mistaken that was not elected to the office of potus but still served after his term cut two, they're thinking he's going to go as a run for VP behind Was it Reagan?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe so, Jimmy Carter?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Carter was a Democrat, So it was Reagan Regan. I'm got killed because he.
Speaker 3: Was Reagan's VP. He ran after him and he won that one term before Clinton. So for them to be like, oh, yeah, well Rockefeller picked up the phone and put Bush in, Like that's that's absolutely like.
Speaker 1: Not a crazy statement out loud when.
Speaker 3: You really look at the Bush's corporate ties and financial ties to which organization, Like, there's more evidence to say that that crazy conspiracy guy.
Speaker 1: Was accurate than incorrect.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying so when you look back at twenty twenty and Joe Biden somehow won the nomination even though he was not very well respected at the DNC, and as a matter of fact, one of his opponents at the DNC became his vice president, who was doing nothing but talking shit on him, talking about Kamala Harris, who just lost. She's a big fat loser, but she was talking major shit on Joe Biden. Why would he pick her as vice president? Why would she be saying nothing but nice things about him the entire time? Why would they do this? Well, it's because they don't actually pick their own people. They are placed into these positions. And I believe that the people that are pulling to strings are the ones that place Kamala Harris as the VP in hopes that she would become president because she is the world's biggest mattress slash puppet and she would have been easily easy to control.
Speaker 1: I one hundred percent agree.
Speaker 3: And you know, the role of vice president is a very overlooked position, but when you really look at it, they have all of the same access as the president of the United States, but no one's asking where they're at or what they're doing. That's why when Obama was in office, Biden was able to make all these crazy Ukrainian deals in Maarizema deals and all.
Speaker 1: These things happen.
Speaker 3: When Bush was in office, Cheney with Halliburton was able to make all these crazy deals happen, and all this money and all this stuff because he had all the access to all of the information and all of the meetings, but no one was asking where he was at. Look at the same thing with Clinton, look at the same thing with Reagan. George Bush was doing these things. It's all the way through.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, the swamp is deep, as they say, And then.
Speaker 3: Cut to Mike Pince, who was so square. I don't think that he did a single business transaction. I don't even know if he's written a book, like, I don't know. Right then cut to Kamala. I don't think she did any kind of underhanded business deals. I don't think she's smart enough. I think she's just kind of been riding the vacation train.
Speaker 2: I actually believe that Trump did hand pick Mike Pence because if you think about its square, nobody like you're gonna take out Trump, and then you get this guy, like, first of all, nobody wants to go back to where you know, religion was fueling the world and governing the laws and stuff like that. And not only that, but it's like this guy was the biggest square, lame, like most boring person to ever listen talk and it's like, all right, well, I guess we would kind of prefer Trump over that. I think that was actually a pretty brilliant move on the behalf of Trump.
Speaker 1: I think it was a conspiracy in and of itself. Let me let me go down this for two seconds real quick.
Speaker 3: I think because Mike Pence was so square and so straight laced, that's literally why they picked him for Trump. I think that was more of what happened, rather than Trump himself hand picking him. I think that kind of is a gray area reason being. Trump is that guy that stirs the pot and he's fucking wheeling and dealing and he's stirring it up. He's blending shit up. Man, motion's happening. Movement's happening. If something was to happen where he is no longer in office, while the blender's still fucking going.
Speaker 1: Yo, we need a dude who ain't doing shit. We need a dude.
Speaker 3: Who's gonna press the hard pause button and just keep that bitch paused until the next election cycle.
Speaker 1: And that's what Pence was. He was that boring guy that he ain't making no moves. He ain't. He ain't trying to show no balls or backbone. He ain't. He ain't trying to flex on nobody.
Speaker 3: He's like the dad, this is hold the fuck on, now, let's just.
Speaker 2: Call him down and talk about it.
Speaker 1: That would have been pins.
Speaker 3: I think they quote unquote selected pins for Trump.
Speaker 2: It's very possible, but I guess you could really make an argument either way, to be honest with you, And I don't know if we're ever really gonna know, but maybe we will find something out within this Trilateral Commission, because while we're looking at the Trilateral Commission, we're gonna be looking at a long list of people who have served and who are currently serving, and also the people that served in prior administrations. So this is going to be very interesting and we're gonna find out all right, does the Trilateral Commission mainly support does it support left and right? Does it mainly support left? Does it mainly support right? Which way are they really leaning towards nowadays? And the conspiracy theorist with the third eye all the way open, I think that you know what not don't let me spoil it. Don't let me spoil it. We're gonna get to who is being controlled by these people and where should we draw the lines in the sand?
Speaker 1: I love it. Let's go.
Speaker 2: So first off, we got to go over to wicked Pedia and see what their explanation of the Trilateral Commission is, because, like you just heard, they they that that guy was just over there talking about they're controling the world and stuff like that. Meanwhile the regular person is like, Trilateral Commission, dude, that's that's you don't even got to worry about. That's no big deal. Don't even think about it. Yes, it was started back in nineteen seventy three by David Rockefeller, who we know is a known globalist, and we know that this guy is all the way out to really control the entire world. But yet, don't don't look over there. Just look at you know, look at how great are our country is, look at how great the world is. And Trilateral Commission can coig this within that. It's basically you know what they were trying to say. And so let's see Wikipedia's explanation of the Trilateral Commission. It says the Trilateral Commission is a non governmental international organization aimed at fostering closer cooperation between Japan, Western Europe, and North America. It was founded in July of nineteen seventy three, principally by American banker in philanthropist David Rockefeller, an internationalist who sought to address the challenges posed by the growing economic and political interdependence between the United States and its allies in North America, Western Europe, and Japan. The leadership of the organization has since focused on returning quote unquote to our roots as a group of countries sharing common values and a commitment to the rule of law, open economies and societies, and democratic peoples. So it sounds nice on the surface, patriot acs on a grain on the service.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Oh, that sounded like just straight up taking your freedom on the surface, but like it was seen as for the greater good this and what year was this.
Speaker 1: One more time?
Speaker 2: Nineteen seventy three, Okay, So that's.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to And again it's been a hot minute since I looked into the Trilateral Commission. So looking at this fish out of water here, Japan, Western Europe, and North America. So Western Europe would be all of our allies in Europe, the NATO countries, if you want to get technical, then Japan. I mean they're a homie as far as trade is concerned. Pretty much directly after World War Two, we tried to make them as tight of homies as we could.
Speaker 1: And then North America. Okay.
Speaker 3: And this is for the over top principle of economic growth and strengthening all of us. Okay, it sounds on the surface relatively positive.
Speaker 2: The commitment to the rule of law, open economies and societies, and democratic principles. Okay, just remember that, okay. Til Commission is headed by an executive committee in three regional chairs representing Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific region, with headquarters in Paris, Washington, d C. And Tokyo, respectively. Meetings are held annually at locations that rotate among the three regions. Regional and national meetings are held throughout the year. Most gatherings focus on discussing reports and debating strategy to meet the Commission's aims. The Trilateral Commission represents influential commercial and political interest. As of twenty twenty one, there were roughly four hundred members, including leading figures in politics, business, media, and academia. Each country within the three regions is assigned a quota of members reflecting its relative political and economic strength. All right, so we kind of got the gist of it, Wikipedia style. As far as the members the contributing countries. The goals here, as far as you know, bringing everybody together and working together to better establish laws and economy and stuff like that. Surface level, shit, surface level. But the founding, it says, the Trilateral Commission was formed in nineteen seventy three by private citizens of Japan, North American nations including the US and Canada, and Western European nations to foster substantive political and economic dialogue across the world. The idea of the Commission was developed in the early nineteen seventies, a time of considerable discord among the United States and its allies in Western Europe, Japan, and Canada. To quote its founding declaration, growing growing interdependence is a fact of life of the contemporary world. It transcends and influences national systems. While it's important to develop greater cooperation among all the countries of the world, Japan, Western Europe, and North America, in view of their great weight in the world economy and their massive relations relations with one another, bear a special responsibility for developing effective cooperation both in their own interests in those of the rest of the world. Pretty strong declaration there, but it goes on it says, to be effective in meeting common problems, Japan, Western Europe, and North America will have to consult and cooperate more closely on the basis of equality, to develop and carry out coordinated policies on matters affecting their common interest, Refrain from unilateral actions incompatible with their interdependence, and from actions detrimental to other regions, and take advantage of existing international and regional organizations and further enhance their role.
Speaker 3: Okay, So basically they're saying that we need to get all of us in lockstep in certain regards.
Speaker 2: Ll take advantage of existing international and regional organizations first off, and then further enhance their role. Yeah, that's interesting that you want to enhance the role of existing international and regional organizations. I don't know, just thrown it out there.
Speaker 3: As far as again surface level, what the what the quote unquote official narrative of that would be is, Uh, let's say you have local industry in your country and you would like for that to go a little more global. You want to take it to the next level. They're saying that the local resources, they want to enhance them and help them grow and help them advance or at least that's what it seems like on the surface, because if it it kind of like the rising tide raises all ships again very much. It sounds positive, all right, It sounds on the surface like it's a good thing. But that also is a door that swings both ways, because if there's just some other regional faction of local I don't know, I don't want to use the term like militia or rebel fighters or whatever, because like that may not be what we're talking about here, but isn't it's not?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, the real question we should be asking ourselves is, yes, does all this stuff sound harmless on the front? Yes, it absolutely does. Like in hopes that you know, the world was a great and loving and caring place about its citizens of the world, we would hope that something like this would be created so that you know, we can kind of maintain this level of stability and you know, economic balance moving forward and stuff like that. However, if you look at it, who is the ones that is deeming certain things good and certain things bad? Now I know that you know logical explanation here, Logically we understand what is good and what is bad. But the people at the top look at the world very differently. And here's an example of it. Over in Australia. They just passed a bill, the misinform the Misinformation Bill. Okay, they just sign this, and the Australians are fucking losing their minds over it. The people that know of it, they're saying, wait a second, who deems what misinformation? And who deems what hate speech? Because you know what I mean, Like, that's why you got to look at the people that are calling the shots, because it's always going to be in their favor and never in yours. Just want to throw that out there. But anyway, it says the Commission hopes to play a creative role as a channel of free exchange of opinions with other countries and regions. Further progress of the developing countries and greater improvement of East West relations will be a major concern, so it says. And I don't know how to pronounce this name, but he was one of the founding members along with Rockefeller, the big new Brazinski. Sure, I guess we can go with that. He was one of the founders along with David Rockefeller. He was a Rockefeller advisor. As a matter of Fact who is a specialist on international affairs, and later he became Jimmy Carter's National security advisor. That interesting damn he left. He was also UH with Columbia University, so smart man, but he left the Columbia University to organize along with a couple of other people here who are also you know, big names as far as Pool amongst you know, the strings of the world goes, such as former governors of Pennsylvania, the Japan Center for International Exchange, the European Policy Center, the Brookings Institution, the count the Council on Foreign Relations, and uh the United States Ambassador to Japan. Like, these are some of the people who are who are also on this board. You know, this was the founding people. This was the original group of people that got together, at least the United United States portion. So it said that in order to become part of this board, you had to be a citizen of one of these three places. So you had to be like if you were, you know, representing North America, you had to be either from Canada or America. Like you couldn't have somebody from Thailand representing America. You had to be from here and the same goes really across the board, and so as it was talking about the people, so you had people from North America, Western Europe, and Japan. So what they said is is that it's it was originally a board that was comprised of around three to four hundred people and it was divided equally amongst the three nations, right, so you'd have a third of the people from North America, a third of the people from Western Europe, and a third of the people from Japan. And so that way it was kind of balanced to achieve a goal that everybody could agree on. Yeah, sounds harmless on the front, but let's get a little bit deeper here. So first off, I wanted to bring over the Trilateral Commission website, which is just Trilateral dot org and you can really start to look at like, you know, it's it's very similar to a World Economic Forum, a builder Berg, you know these these what's the other one that I can't think of? It's basically just smart people with a lot of money, and they're trying to basically come in contact with other smart people with a lot of money to be able to change the world and be able to change certain laws and and send you know the world in a certain direction that would ultimately benefit each one of them.
Speaker 1: Right, big international think tank, right right, And you can see right here, this is old David Rockefeller back whenever he was younger.
Speaker 2: Tell me he doesn't look like George Soros. Bro a little bit that face. Wait till you see a picture of from whenever he's older. I mean, I couldn't tell the difference between David Rockefeller and George Soros.
Speaker 1: Damn dudes, that it's that bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's that crazy. And by the way, as a matter of fact, just yesterday or today as a time of recording, how about Jizuping President? Is he president of China? Is that what the title is?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Prime Minister, President, fucking overlord, whatever you want to call him. He actually just made a statement on live TV saying that basically that George Soros is he's he's basically calling him Satan in real life. He's saying that this is the most evil man to ever walk this planet. Jesu Ping said that, and he's out, He's outlawed from ever going to China.
Speaker 1: China is not doing good right now. It's it's getting worse by the day.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it is. I'm sure it is. But uh but anyway, so you know, we kinda this is crazy.
Speaker 1: He gave shouts out to George Soros.
Speaker 2: Dude, just starting it out there, dude. And we'll go back to this Trilateral Commission page once we get a better understanding of what all is going on right here. And I'm not even saying that I'm some kind of genius as far as understanding the Trilateral Commission. I just pulled up a bunch of articles that would be able to help both of us kind of standing a little bit more in depth.
Speaker 1: No, no, I mean I find it interesting right now.
Speaker 3: Think of this in today's terms, just for shits and giggles, if Elon Musk right decided to create some sort of a international corporate political grouping think.
Speaker 1: Tank with just name seven random countries and they just decided to just strengthen all types of international relations on their own. And he brings in the ambassadors to certain countries and foreign ministers of other countries, and it's like, okay, whether you're saying this is good or bad or like what your intentions are, Like, that's fucking weird, dude, What are you doing with the politics. What's happening here.
Speaker 2: Right, right, and so in all hopes, at least from the American citizens eye, we want people who are representing America, not the globe, right, because as the it's not so supposed to be as we go, the world goes. It's supposed to be as the country goes, So do we, right, and in the interest of America, we benefit whenever America does good. That is the philosophy, the idea behind, you know, putting America first and not globalism first.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So first off, let's get over here. This is a website that, by the way, huge huge shout out again to YANDEX. Dude, I cannot represent yandex enough the yand X. I mean, I know they say it's Russian control whatever. I'm just saying it is Google before it became controlled. That's all I'm gonna say. If you miss the old Google, if you miss old YouTube yand X just telling you download it, you'll you'll not be You'll you will not be uh dissatisfied with your decision to download that fucking app.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, all right, but anyhow so so because it brings up exactly what you're searching for. It's it's not going through a filter. And I just love that personally, not saying that I'm you know, pro Russia against Russia. I'm not. I'm not going there. I'm just talking about for the benefit of the show. And as far as information searching goes, dudey index is where it's at.
Speaker 1: Heard that.
Speaker 2: So this website is called thrillist dot com and they get into the six secret societies presidents have belonged to. Okay, they go in and they say, we love stories about secret societies. Just look at the da Vinci code that said most of the most of these tales are bullshit. Just look at the da Vinci Code. Like how they reference that the only people who truly believe that a cabal of elite individuals gathering together to control world events are usually shouting these beliefs at you while you anxiously peer down the track hoping for some sign of a subway trained to rescue you. Well, maybe you should pay a little more attention to that guy. He may be off the mark when he claims that lizard people secretly run the planet. I wouldn't even say it's it's technically off the mark on that personally, but He's not wrong when he says that secret societies do exist. In fact, many of the many of our most famous presidents have belonged to them. Take a look at these examples and try not to picture the smoking man from the X Files sitting in the background somewhere. Maybe there is a new world order here we go. I love the conspiracies are you know, through time and all the different conspiracy podcasts and channels, and you know, everybody's talking about it more and people are looking more into it, And I just love to be a part of of this Truther or you know, Third Eye all the way open movement, because it really is we're not talking to, you know, just the crazy nut jobs who smoked you know, a couple of bowls of crack anymore. Like that's that's of you know, the twenty the you know, beginning of the two thousand, in the nineties and shit like that. The normal thinking person doesn't look at a conspiracy theory and claims it to be a conspiracy theory, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, not anymore, not in today's world, Not when Trump got shot in the head, not when elections have been clearly stolen, Not when we're sending billions of dollars to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Not like no, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, like all, not when Epstein Island is real, not when p Diddy is real, not when like dude the bullshit guy on the subway with the sign saying the end is nigh, nah Son. People are listening now, people are opening their eyes, and I gotta be.
Speaker 1: Honest with you, dude, this is the best.
Speaker 2: Job I've ever had in my life and doesn't even come close. There's no other job that comes close.
Speaker 3: The only reason is because of all of you find cult members. Just gonna throw that out all of you listening to us right now. Seriously, we do this for y'all. We couldn't do what we do without y'all. Love you, Thank you, Thank you for your support and your love.
Speaker 2: Thank you for allowing us to have this life, to be able to provide conspiracies literally on the daily.
Speaker 1: This is the dream.
Speaker 3: Job, this is the passion project that has become almost a full on obsession. But they also say that if you love what you do, you never work a day in your life.
Speaker 1: And I think, for the first time I actually can say that I know what that means. It's pretty fucking insane.
Speaker 2: It's a beautiful thing. It's a beautiful thing. So thank you, good cult members. But all right, let's get into the first one that they list here as far as secret societies of certain presidents who have who have been involved in these kind of groupings. The first one they mentioned is the Trilateral Commission, and notable presidents are George H. W. Bush, which, yeah, you know, we're not really huge fans of him, Jimmy Carter, and also Billiam Clinton.
Speaker 3: Oh billion himself. So we got the right and the left representing in here.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir. So it goes into it. It says starting in nineteen seventy three, members of the Trilateral Commission, founded by David Rockefeller, have met bi annually to encourage overall cooperation between all countries. Participants from Japan, America, and Western European nations convene to tackle the major issues facing the planet and decide how to best approach them. Also, if some are to be believed, the Trilateral Commission is the secret power behind nine to eleven look at.
Speaker 1: The Treasury Department, right, that makes sense. The World Trade Center is a economic trading hub of the world. It's in New York. The entire world felt it. It kickstart a twenty two year long war.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and it says granted, not many take that theory seriously. We do, but relatively but relatively mainstream critics like Barry Goldwater and Noam Chomsky. I think his name is Noam Noam no m or no Chompsky Chomsky.
Speaker 1: That's actually a pretty cool name, old Chomsky.
Speaker 2: Chomsky. Yes. So Barry Goldwater and Noam Chomsky have expressed the belief that the group's purposes are not as utopian as they'd like us to believe. The thing that scares us most is the fact that Barry Goldwater and Noam Chomsky agreed about something so pretty interesting that they reference like that. And to be honest, I've heard of these names, but I didn't exactly know what they represent. And so I figured, why don't we look at some of the some of the quotes that these gentlemen have regarded as far as the Trilateral Commission goes, Because if these are people that are saying, yo, you need to look a little bit deeper into it, and they're very known journalists and things like that, maybe we should check them out. So this rate here is Noam Chomsky about the philosophy of the Trilateral Commission. Okay, okay, so this is the first one outside of Barry Goldwater. We'll get to Barry Goldwater here in a couple of minutes. But check this out. Whenever he's going deep, he's speaking, I believe like a college campus.
Speaker 1: I say, is my boy ski about to fucking cook?
Speaker 2: Dog dude about to cook? How to cook?
Speaker 14: Check it out your study of the Trilateral Commission thirty years ago that brought together a liberal internationalist intellectual elites from the three major centers of industrial democracy, Europe, United's, North America and Japan. Just to illustrate the complexion, the Carter administration a couple of years later was drawn almost completely from their ranks. Like others at the time, the Trilateral intellectuals and academics were deeply concerned by the ferment of the nineteen sixties, particularly by what they call the excess of democracy that began to appear and then nineteen sixties as normally passive and apathetic populations sought to enter the political arena to press their demands. Well, you know, naive people might think of that as democracy, but the sophisticated understand that it undermines democracy as they preferred interpret it, and therefore the Trilateral intellectuals.
Speaker 1: Urged what they.
Speaker 14: Called more moderation in democracy, perhaps even a return to the days when Truman had been able to govern the country with the cooperation of a relatively small number of Wall Street lawyers and bankers. That's the American raperteur distinguished Harvard University political scientists, maybe exaggerating a little, but capturing the desired form of democracy. To reverse the excess of democracy, they advised, it will be necessary to overcome the failures of the institutions responsible for the indoctrination of the young. Their phrase, not mine. The institutions responsible for the indoctrination of the young are churches and others, but primarily schools and universities, which are not carrying out their proper task of indoctrinating the young. And we're permitting too many departures from orthodoxy and obedience. And that's part of the problem that underlies the excess of democracy. When people were trying to enter the political arena where they don't belong. The Trilateral intellectuals and academics, and remember this is kind of the liberal internationalist and not the harsh, reactionary end of the spectrum. They were drawing from a distinguished tradition of liberal thought, not from its early origins, but as it developed in the twentieth century. In particular, they were drawing from Wilsonian progressivism. Woodrow Wilson's own view was that an elite of gentlemen with elevated ideals should govern in order to sustain stability and righteousness. That principle actually goes back to the origins of the US constitutional order. It was discussed most lucidly by the main framer of the Constitution, James Madison Newsbury, significant figure in intellectual history and political history.
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 14: Not in the Federalist papers which people read, but you should remember that these were propaganda documents. They don't really tell you what They were intended to convince reluctant public to accept the constitutional system, so they have to treat them a little caution. The more interesting discussion is in the debates in the Constitutional Convention, where people talked straight and we have detailed notes of them. Fortunately far I'm aware they haven't been published since about eighteen thirty, but they do exist in a proper research library. Madison. In these debates, he addressed a classic problem of political theory actually was raised by Aristotle in the first major work of political theory, his Politics who Aristotle posed a problem. They said, if wealth is highly concentrated and there's equality of vote, then the poor majority will use their voting power to carry out redistributive measures, such as what nowadays we call agrarian reform, and that would be unfair. Aristotle's solution to this was to try to reduce inequality by what we would nowadays call social democratic measures, which he described in some detail, so to try to reduce inequality and then allow democracy to flourish. Madison described the same problem, but he advised the opposite, reduce democracy and maintain inequality. So power, he argued, must be reserved to what he called the wealth of the nation, the more capable set of men who recognize that it's the responsibility of government to protect the minority of the opulent against the majority. The rest should be somehow marginalized and fragmented in various ways that he described and which have been developed in very interesting ways over time.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I wanted to let that play out because he was basically saying that these power structures are essentially in order and in line to basically siphon most of the world's money up to the very top. And a very good example of this, so back in uh, back in nineteen seventy, sixty percent of this country's wealth was in the hands of corporations, the elite, the corporate you know, like the billionaires, the high dollar rollers. Right, sixty percent of this country's wealth was there. Yeah, by the time nineteen seventy three hit and this Trilateral Commission was created, literally three years later, it went from sixty percent to eighty percent. Okay, Wow, that's how crazy it is. And you want to think about all right, well, this is just some old shit. Are they really doing it? Okay, we've talked about COVID, and we talked about the swelling of the wealth going right up to the one percent. So much so I'm going to answer this rate to hear for you since twenty twenty, from the time twenty twenty COVID happened until right now, Yeah, it is up the billionaires the billionaire's wealth. And I'm not shitting on billionaires. I don't have a problem with people making money. But if you want to talk about the money really going to the upper echelon of people out here. In the last four years, the billionaire wealth is up eighty eight percent in four years. Cool, So they already owned eighty percent and now it's up eighty eight percent over that in just four years.
Speaker 1: That's fucking insane, dude.
Speaker 2: So you really think you really think that these fucking people are really looking out for your best interest? No, they are raping you.
Speaker 3: You know, your boys, Ski was onto something there, and I'm glad that he brought it up in the way that he did. There was too much democracy, right, that was a thing that that was happening. Keep in mind sixties and seventies, bro, the Cold War was a bruin. The Vietnam War was going on. We had to stop communism from spreading. These people need some freedom.
Speaker 1: They need some democracy. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: All throughout Central and South America, all throughout Africa and.
Speaker 1: To Southeast Asia.
Speaker 3: It was a big battleground to see if democracy or communism was going to take over as the national way. Right, and then it got to a point to where too many countries had democracy and they wanted equal representation as like the old democracy right, America, Germany, France, Britain. Now all of a sudden you have like these little third world nations that now they have democracy and now they want an equal seat. And it's like whoa, whoa, hold on, now you're not you're not like coming to sitting at our table now or anything like that. So the Trilateral Commission, when you think about that, it's the industrial powerhouses Japan, North America, the America, and Canada. And they just keep naming western countries. They don't say which ones. But when you look at it, that's like the old standing powers that be and if you look at the way they is now, those are still the powers that be.
Speaker 2: It really is, dude, dude, it's it's sick. Whenever you really start following the money. That's what we always try and save all the money. And you know a lot of people like to point out Black Rock, Vanguard, Stage Street people like that, organizations like that. But there's somebody in something and some group of people that is even over them. That's the thing is that they all secretly, they all really own each other. This is why the rich get richer is because they look out for each other's backs. Because they're invested in each other and it's it's crazy. I actually watched big Shout out to your boy, Ian Carroll. My god, that guy can do insane amounts of research. One of the fucking most beautiful people to ever live. I think not.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's about getting them on the show, dude.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, yeah, We're definitely gonna make that happen one day. But anyway, so I bring you over to this website right here. This website is called Conspiracy archive dot com. You're not gonna get this in Google's algorithms again. Shout out to Yanex Okay, okay. So it says facts, facts and factoids. The Trilateral Commission, Gorbachev and the Europeinion. God damn, I cannot say that word. The European Union. There we go, so it says. Ever since it was established by billionaire plutocrat David Rockefeller in July of nineteen seventy three with seemingly benign aim of bringing together the business, political and academic elites of North America, Europe, and Japan, the Trilateral Commission has been the bena noir of conspiracy theorist. In their two volume study called Trilaterals over Washington. For example, scholar Anthony Sutton and his fellow researcher Patrick Wood accused the Trilateral Commission of being the current operational vehicle for a corporate socialist takeover. How about that? Hey, these ain't I mean, I'm just it's amazing that people look into this kind of stuff. That's all I'm trying to say. Like, you look at it a little bit deeper, you find out really. So anyway, they wrote that whole thing says, oh, that current operational vehicle for a corporate socialist takeover was of Washington, d C. And then it says the third attempt by the New York International Banking Fraternity to create a new world economic order under their control. These are articles that were written, it says. More recently, they've claimed that the Trilateral Commission is, in quote unquote reality, a quote unquote secretive organization slash society, and its quote unquote true goal is to create a system of world currency in world governance to achieve a new world order. Pretty interesting. So anyway, there was this author named James Perlof. He wrote a book called The Truth is a Lonely Warrior. It'd be that way title. He asserts that the Trilateral Commission is in fact a coordination tool for international hierarchy behind the New World Order plot. Pretty cool view there, but he goes such views, or they say such views, of course, largely at odds with how the Commission presents and perceives itself. In nineteen eighty, David Rockefeller sought to publicly defend the Commission from the end quote's nonsensical defamation from the quotes's extreme fringes of the left and the right. The Trilateral Commission, he declared, was no more than a group of concerned citizens interested in fostering greater understanding and cooperation amongst allies. Some forty years later on the Trilateral Commission's website, this soothing explanation was reaffirmed on the FAQ page, and they answered this by saying, the Trilateral Commission is a non governmental, policy oriented discussion group of about three hundred and ninety distinguished citizens from Europe, North America and Pacific Asia, formed to encourage understanding and closer cooperation among these three regions on aired global problems. For a middleway between these two extremes, one can only turn to a meager body of academic work which currently concludes in just three books. So they get into these three books, one of them called the Trilateralism, another one is called American Hegemony and the Trilateral Commission, and the next one the Trilateral Commission and Global Governance Informal Elite Diplomacy. So pretty cool titles. If they want to check those out.
Speaker 3: That quote from them, that motto, if you will, they're a non governmental policy group. Yeah, that kind of sounds like an oxymoron to me. I don't know, maybe I'm just crazy. That's like saying, I'm a.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not. It's not that they're it's not that they're anti government. It's just that they're they don't claim to be part of the government.
Speaker 1: But no, is that what it means, because it sounds I thought it was like, hey, we don't even do governmental shit.
Speaker 2: But we deal with policy, and it's like, bro, what right? Right? I guess you can see it as that.
Speaker 1: But maybe I'm misunderstood.
Speaker 2: But either way it goes into it says. Further understanding of the Trilateral Commission's reach and influence can be gleaned from the release of official documents. One particularly interesting case that has come to light is the Trilateral Commission's attempt to influence East and West relations in the final years of the Soviet Union. Ironically, the documents partially confirm a seemingly explosive claim made by Conspiracies theorist about the role of the Trilateral Commission in an alleged elite plot to create a European superstate. So this is where Moscow comes in. Right here, this is where Moscow comes in.
Speaker 1: So the way the superstate is that what we now call the EU.
Speaker 2: I guess you could call it that, Okay, it says a delegation to Moscow. It was while reading through David Ike's epic called I mean, eventually we are going to get David Ike on the show as well. I know a lot of good cult members have been asking to get David Ike on the show. Some people love him, some people hate him. He's kind of like a figure like Alex Jones. But he wrote a book called The Perception Deception. The writer of the article says, I came across a section where he briefly recounted the claims of a former Soviet dissident, Vladimir Bukovski, about the relationship between the Soviet Union and the European European Union. According to Ike, Bukovsky had said that years ago, in nineteen ninety two, he had seen a secret politic Bureau in Central Committee documents about the European Union which confirmed the reality of the conspiracy to turn Europe into a totalitarian state. Among the documents viewed by Bukowsky's was one which revealed a delegation from the Trilateral Commission he met with the Soviet President Gorbachev in January of eighty nine. The delegation comprised of David Rockefeller, former US Secretary of State Henry Kissinger, and former French president. Oh, I can't even say that name. French guy s d Stang. That's right here, French President Valerie Giscard d'estang.
Speaker 1: Sure, that was close enough.
Speaker 2: I guess we can go with that. It was a discussion about trade issues that the French president apparently intervened to tell Gorbachev this, mister President, I cannot tell you exactly when it will happen, probably within fifteen years, but Europe is going to be a federal state, and you have to prepare yourself for that. You have to work it out with us and the European leaders, how you would react to that, how would you allow the other East European countries to interact with it, or how to become part of it. You'd have to be prepared. So then it starts, you know, it's basically talking about, you know, just forming this European Union state essentially, and gets into Gorbachev and stuff like that, when really necessarily have to get into that. And they talk about forming the federated State of Western Europe, which is pretty interesting, and then it starts talking about the the euro federalist federalist consensus. It says first, as noted on the EU referendum website, Contrary to Bukovski's claims, the push to establish a federated European Union state had long been a public aim. In fact, it had been the main drivers behind the entire European project. Bukovski, however, erroneously created the impression that a federated Europe had never been seriously suggested until it was proposed by the French president and the quote unquote left wing parties. Yet the concept of the Federated Europe or United States of Europe had been publicly advocated as far far back as nineteen twenties and nineteen thirties by such luminaries as Austrian diplomat Count Richard coudenhove Kalergi, who conceived the quote unquote Pan Europa concept the Union of Europe's nations and founded founder of the Pan Europe Europa movement, the French foreign minister at the time, who proposed a federal bond between the countries of Europe. So it's deep, dude, This is why it's it's a global kind of thing that they're really trying to get everybody on it. They're trying to turn it into a totalitarian thing where they basically turn us into you know, the test mice that buy up all their shit, that drink up all their chemicals, that soak in all their contaminated air and water and food and everything else like that, so that we maintain this this steady balance of hypnosis all throughout the day while they are just making money off our backs and doing it while we're completely unaware of it.
Speaker 1: I could see them trying to say that the EU is an attempt at making a looserver version of the United States. Right. Think about that every state in America has their own governor with their own national guard, military, with their own borders, with their own police, with their own judges, with their own laws, all the things that you need to have your own government or your own nations, so to speak. The only difference is that all of the United States speak the same language. But we also all use the same currency, right, We all use the dollar. In Europe, they all use the euro and they all speak different languages. They all have militaries, but they all throw together for international things, for if like the EU goes to war and all this. So, like I could see what they're saying. The EU was an attempt to create a looser version of the United States. That okay, fair enough, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would. I mean, it's it's just you know, more control. And I know that, you know, we say that a lot on the show, that there are governing puppets that you know, are controlling facets of your life that you don't even necessarily think about. But this is really the puppetiers behind it. So there was actually a guy who really tried to go against this whole trilateral Commission brotherhood, if you will. And famous guy, or at least in this category. His name was Lyndon LaRouche. And he actually just died back in twenty nineteen, but he started this movement. He started this movement, and the movement was to try and basically combat the Trilateral Commission, combat globalism from happening, and combat all these fucking super elites from you know, siphoning the people from you know, the world wealth and all that and really everything well. The Laruche Movement is a political and cultural network promoting the late Lindon LaRouche and his ideas. It has concluded many organizations and companies around the world which campaigned, gather information, and publis published books and periodicals. LaRouche aligned organizations in include the National Caucus of Labor Committees, the Schiller Institute, the Worldwide LaRouche Youth Movement, and formerly the US Labor Party. The LaRouche Movement has been called quote unquote cult like from the New York Times.
Speaker 3: So it's a socialist group, got you more like hippie commune vibes or something.
Speaker 2: Basically, we'll read a little bit more into it. I don't want to say that I have a full on understanding. Like I said, I kind of just did a little bit of research and I wanted to stumble across these all seemed like, you know, solid points to bring up in the show. It says the movement originated within the radical left student politics of the nineteen sixties. In the nineteen seventies and eighties, hundreds of candidates ran in state Democratic primaries in the United States on the LaRouche platform, while Lyndon LaRouche repeatedly campaigned for presidential nomination. From the mid seventies, the LaRouche network would adopt viewpoints and stances of the far right. During peak of the nineteen seventies and eighties, the LaRouche movement developed a private intelligence agency in contacts with foreign governments. So this guy wasn't just dude. He wasn't just no little bitch screaming from the mountaintops. He was making moves.
Speaker 3: It started with the far left extremist college campus movement of the nineteen sixties and seventies. Then it went to far right extremism in the eighties. What the hell happened here?
Speaker 1: Brot They just grew up and start having to pay bills and was like, wait a minute, taxes really suck, Like, what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: Let's find out. In nineteen eighty eight, LaRouche and twenty five associates were convicted on fraud charges related to fundraising. The movement called the prosecutions politically motivated, however, which isn't that crazy. We've seen that stuff all over the board, especially with Trump and a bunch of people connected to him. They're trying to basically get him arrested because they don't want him going into power. And that's what this guy was saying that they were doing to him and all of his colleagues.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: So, Larouche's widow, her name was Helga. She heads political and cultural group groups in Germany connected with her late husband's movement. There are also parties in France, Sweden and other European countries, and branches or affiliates in Australia, Canada and the Philippines and several Latin American countries. Members engage in political organizing, fundraising, cultural events, research and writing, and internal meetings. And it says in twenty twenty one, his widow denounced the LaRouche Political Action Committee or the l PAC and its treasurer, Barbara Boyd, for going in a direction which I consider contrary to the central policies that my husband stood for. Since he passed away in twenty nineteen, Miss Boyd and her associates have embarked on a path that I believe misrepresents both my and my husband's positions, and has stated that the l PAC and Boyd do not present the Laruche movement. She has taken legal action against the LPAC to immediately cease and desist, both now and in the future, from using mister Larush's name, likeness, and potentially other confusing similar terms. So seems to be a little bit of disdainment going on within that group, right, yeah, so but check this out. We can check out exactly what was he trying to stand for, all right, because this will give us a better understanding of why he was trying to go against the Trilateral Commission. And you know what was he standing for as a result? Okay, Right, So he wanted to restore the Glass Stegel I think that's how you say it. Since two thousand and seven, the movement has actively campaigned to restore the Glass Stegel Act to separate commercial banking from speculative investment banking, protecting the former and not bailing out the ladder. So you can get behind that. You can get behind that because typically what happens is is that you know, Wall Street and big organizations and companies get bailed out, but still the people that are invested in these companies get fucked. So it's really just the corporations that are benefiting from it. And you you know, after your company did a ten to one fucking reverse split, you lose all your goddamn money, right, And this is what happens. The companies, they keep their money, you get fucked. It's a good trade off. And so that's what he was saying, is essentially that the Trilateral Commission is really only worried about the world's elites and not the little guy. That's what he was trying to go up against. Another thing, gotcha new breton Woods, It says, advocates or advocates the abandonment of floating exchange rates and the return to breton Wood style fixed rates with gold or an equivalent used under the gold reserve system. This is not to be confused with the gold standard, which laruche did not support. Oh so interesting. He didn't want to be didn't want to be a part of the gold standard, but he wanted to be a part of the gold reserve system. I guess they're a little bit different from each other.
Speaker 1: So I guess whenever it's a loan from a banking system, that loan is gold backed. But as far as the USD goes for air national trade, he wanted to keep that in place. So as far as like American loans for American people from American banks, he wanted a gold backed Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can get behind a lot of this stuff, is what he is. What I'm trying to show.
Speaker 3: It never actually heard of somebody taken that platform before. Usually people just want to swap everything to the gold standard. But like that's kind of fascinating me. And that would actually make money for the banks too, because on top of accruing interest on the loan itself, you're actually gaining interest off of the value of gold, which is going up anyway, so it's like a double win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's no longer would our banking system be backed by debt. We would be backed by gold, which was a thing up until the sixties.
Speaker 3: But like that even makes the banks would stand to make money from that too, Like, yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Another one that he stood for the American system. He goes it espouses the American system of infrastructure projects, a regulated banking system, and tariffs named for the historical American system of Henry Clay, but owing more to his ideas of the expansive American school. So I'm for that. Another thing is is the Eurasian land bridge. He wanted to implement that lectures he lectured and rode like.
Speaker 3: An actual land bridge connecting Asia to wait, what's.
Speaker 2: Let's find out? He lectured and wrote on behalf of a Eurasian land bridge, a massive high speed maglev railway project to span continents and reinvigorate industry and commerce.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I support that.
Speaker 3: Sounds like China's Belton Road initiative they've been pushing for the past few years. Like all right, they're trying to make more travel routes for better trade from continent continent.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, sounds good. I mean it would just make shit cheaper here, I mean.
Speaker 3: Essentially, it just it would open up the gates for so many other types of trade, which lowers the cost of everything else.
Speaker 1: It's it's a good plant. It's good things.
Speaker 2: Here is my favorite thing that he stood for, which was one of the main things that he was standing for. If you really think about, it's pretty crazy. But he stood for the scientific pitch. He argued in favor of what they call verdy tuning in classical music, in which A equals four to thirty two herds, as opposed to the common practice of tuning to A equals four to forty herts. Okay, so he was trying to say, we need to go back to that because the shit that we're playing on the radio is unnatural for the human to listen to.
Speaker 1: I like that, super super off into left field from the economic stuff, but like, all right, I'm not I'm not disliking it. Dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, here's a crazy one. He wanted Mars colonization. He recommends colonization of the planet Mars on a similar basis as many others did in the field, that human survivability depends on territorial diversification.
Speaker 1: Okay, so your boy is on one on this. I like him.
Speaker 2: He does not believe the that space and planets are faking gay, so there's.
Speaker 1: Not fair most people don't, so.
Speaker 10: H.
Speaker 2: The next we get into the strategic defense initiative, he supported directed beam weapons interesting.
Speaker 1: For use, so he wanted laser beams.
Speaker 2: Dog basically but he supported the directed beam weapons for use against ICBMs and claims credit as the first to propose this. To Ronald Reagan laruche did not support rocket based defense systems such as anti ballistic missiles, So he basically wanted lasers to shoot these fucking things down and not anti ballistic missiles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't want rockets to kill rockets. He wanted laser beams to kill rockets. To be fair, Reagan legitimately tried making the space of star Wars operation star Wars. Remember that when he wanted satellites up in space with laser cannons, and the scientists had to be like, wait, bro, we don't have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah we do, I know we do. We're gonna throw a couple billion at it.
Speaker 3: Bob Like wait, no, sir, I like where your head's at, Like love the energy, but we.
Speaker 1: Don't have laser cannons. And like it was a whole conversation.
Speaker 2: Well, he probably got that idea from this guy.
Speaker 1: Probably well, now knowing this, it's like, yo, I guarantee this guy was kind of in the ear right right.
Speaker 2: Well. And another thing which relates to that, which was his belief infusion Energy Foundation says the Laruche movement proclaimed an interest in fusion energy and beam weapons. While some scientists such as John Clark praised the movement, it was generally seen as a front for Larushe's political aims. So there's that, But it says according to Fusion two members of the FEF, I don't know what that stands for. They went on to the Soviet Union to attend a conference on laser interaction in December of nineteen seventy eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, so they were big with lasers. He likes lasers and h you know, direct energy weapons. He likes science, he likes sci fi and just science technology.
Speaker 2: To be honest, look, dude, I'm not gonna sit here and say that this guy was you know, the bee's knees. But the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm gonna be honest. I don't dislike anything I've heard. Like, okay, so maybe he that'd be like saying that we today we're talking about rail guns and shit like no, no, we have that, And as far as he was given to understand, they had that, and he wanted more funding and more research done in that field. So like, again, I'm not I'm not shitting on him by any means.
Speaker 2: Right, right, I mean, you know, and the reason why I even bring this guy up is because.
Speaker 1: I let's see a cult leader. What was that? What was the New York Times going on about?
Speaker 2: Well it might be because of this article here. Uh oh, okay, So you tell me if he's a cult leader or not with this ideology, and we'll find out. We're going to find out together, because I'm not gonna lie. Most of the shit that I read in this article sayms pretty logical.
Speaker 3: The stuff that I was hearing about in the beginning, Like, yeah, that might have been the quote unquote wacky stuff, but like it wasn't even that crazy. So if I don't know, but if he's got some sort of crazy cult like ideologies that he's trying to implement them, like all right, but so far I haven't heard anything.
Speaker 2: Right, So let's see what he has to say about the Trilateral Commission. And he wrote this or I don't know if he wrote it. I don't think he wrote it, but his I guess his cult members wrote it. If he has a cult heard that, but it says it's a special report to the American people. The real story behind the Trilateral Commission. Now, this thing is long, it's like thirty pages. We're not going to read all of it, but I figure we'll get into a good bit of it here. And you can see right here it says the nineteen eighties plot to destroy the nation talking about the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, issued by citizens for Larouge, March nineteen.
Speaker 2: Eighty right right, And it says this man is the Trilateral Commission's number one enemy talking about LaRouche here. And this is why because of quotes like this, He goes, the United States is not a heap of people piled on top of one one another. It is a nation with a proper moral destiny, a mission to perform among nations on behalf of civilization. Pretty solid quote. I like it, he goes. We are going to give every child in this nation a sense of moral purpose that they are producing, that they are developing their skills, that they are producing wealth which is going to out, which is going out from our ports around the world to areas where people are miss miserable and hungry and faced with death from famines and epidemics. That wealth is going to uplift the productive powers of those people. And we are going to change the world.
Speaker 3: Well basically, like how he's talking about giving our wealth to other nations, but like he's talking about America having like a moral destiny.
Speaker 1: I like that in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Basically, he was just trying to say that, like, we have the power as a people to all become wealthy, and we can use this as kind of a blueprint for the rest of the world to show them. Look, we did it in just a matter of a few years. You guys will be able to follow suit as well, as long as you know, we kind of stick to the same program.
Speaker 1: I like it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he made that quote back in nineteen eighty and this is, like I said, it's only thirty pages. We're not going to read the whole thing, but it says the real story behind the Trilateral Commission. It is a very interesting read, he says. As a campaign issue during this election year, the Trilateral Commission has already had a determining influence in the New Hampshire, Florida, Alabama, and Georgia primaries, and it is coming up as a crucial issue to the Illinois primary. The Commission is a group of three hundred powerful public figures from North America, Japan and Western Europe, formed in nineteen seventy three with advice and guidance from the Council on Foreign Relations and from British aristocrats such as the Earl of Cromer of Baringbros. Lord Roll of sg Warburg and Company, and Director of the Bank of England, Lord Harlock, Sir Kenneth Keith, Sir Arthur Knight, and others. One hundred and ten of the one hundred and ten members of the Commission are Americans, and twenty seven of them have served or are now serving in the Carter administration. So it's a shitload of them that we're serving in the Carter administration. Initially that's you know, really whatever it kicked off. But yeah, he goes This includes President Carter, Vice President Mondale, Secretary of State Vance, Secretary of Defense Brown, and others. So they are just getting little bullshit jobs. Dude. They're high rollers up in here, right, Yeah, David Rockefeller. Henry Kissinger's piggy bank is accorded the honor of calling himself the founder of the Commission. The candidacy of George Bush, talking about HW is now in ruins because the candidate has been overidentified with the Trilateral Commission. John B. Anderson deserves and probably will get a sound trouncing by the voters for the same reason as Bush his long standing identification with the Trilateral Commission the electorate. The electorate knows very little of substance about the Trilateral Commission, but this is compensated for the fact that it knows that President Carter was hand picked and put into office by the Commission. Therefore not without justice. The average informed American citizen identified the debacles and disasters of the Carter administration with the Trilateral Commission. They do not want any of it, and they do not want any other candidate close to or identified with the Commission. This year's general election is, on a fundamental level, fought around the issue of the Eastern Establishment's control over American policymaking institutions. Man, that's saying a lot right there, dude.
Speaker 1: It is indeed, it is indeed. But I mean, okay, let's keep reading. Let's keep reading.
Speaker 2: Find out more. He goes, this is true even for the Democratic Party's primaries so far. The principal reason why ordinary Democrats continue to vote for Carter despite his identification with the Trilateral Commission, is the fact that Kennedy, the liberal lion of the Eastern Establishment, is considered a worse evil than the hated Trilateral Commission. The democratic vote that that goes for LaRouche, for example, the twenty percent vote in the New Hampshire primary, represents the more sophisticated and intellectually tougher voters who have reached the conclusion that what is worth fighting for in this year's presidential election is a result which will deny the liberal anti American Eastern Establishment any access whatsoever to the executive of our government. Pretty crazy, he goes on. They say, Thus, despite the notoriety of the Trilateral Commission that they have achieved so far, the real issue is the election. In the election is the liberal Eastern establishment. And within this the Trilateral Commission draws attention because it is, as it was meant to be, a more visible instrument of the liberal establishment for the purpose of drawing to itself the fire of popular outrage. Right now, upward of thirty five to forty pamphlets, brochures, books and major essays about and against the Trilateral Commission are circulating around the country, totally millions of copies reaching and informing to varying degrees the electorate. This publication is now offered to the public to place the issue of the Trilateral Commission in its proper perspective, within the proper context of the Liberal Eastern Establishment, to clarify the fundamental policy issues on which the Eastern Liberals pin their efforts at this time, and to identify the special point man role the Establishment assigned to the Commission. So they're trying, they're trying to identify the special point man that they've established to take over. Really, the Liberal Eastern establishment for which the Trilateral Commission is a special purpose instrument, is a special purpose instrumentality for a limited period of time, is a grouping of powerful families in New York, Boston, Connecticut, and elsewhere, which exercises permanent control over the nation's major universities, investment banks, law firms, and federal civil service, and threw them over an important number of manufacturing corporations. This control, per se does not necessarily have to be evil. It is the purpose to which it is used, the policy to which it is used, that makes it good or evil. So then he kind of gets into it, you know. It's the tool of the British oligarchy, which is pretty interesting. He says. The principle, the principal use to which this social power has been used, increasingly since the assassination of President McKinley, and decisively since the accession to power of President Woodrow Wilson, is to control the foreign policy of the United States on behalf of the rolling aristocracy of Great Britain. The Eastern establishment itself is not the center of the ultimate power. It is an instrumentality on behalf of policies of the British oligarchy. Most Americans, upon being informed of this fact, react with incredule, incredul What do you say that word? Increduduality, incredulity, incredulity, incredulity. Maybe that's it, Okay, Sorry, We are not scholars over here, even the most committed anti liberals among them. It is, however, an easily proved fact. What no American will deny is that all of those policies generally identified as liberal in the domestic domain have the unmistakable stench of direct and outspoken hostility to American nationalism. This is the case for every domestic policy, from the issue of school prayer to pledging allegiance to the flag in public schools, to the issues of nuclear energy production, defense preparedness, universal military training versus the all professional army, and so forth. This British controlled Liberal Eastern establishment proclaims in its publications that the international order, which was organized in the aftermath of the Second World War, the United Nations, the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank, and even NATO, was all organized for the fundamental strategic proposition that the single most dangerous force in the world's affairs is nationalism, especially including American nationalism, which these supernational institutions must try to brindle, contain, erode, and finally eliminate. The liberal doctrine of unbending. Opposition to nationalism is an idea the British oligarchy developed in the beginning of the twentieth century when the power of the British Empire began to wane. British power wane because four other major nations in the in the world community, namely the United States, Germany, France and Japan, all overtook Great Britain in industrial production. Russia, with advice from American economists in the Hamilton and Kerry tradition, was also beginning to threaten British industrial supremacy. So basically he is going on to say that like these are like our country is being controlled from afar, right, policymakers are making policies for people that they're not even you know, on the surface controlling, but they actually are. It's pretty it's pretty interesting. But then he gets into why the Trilateral Commission because I don't want to hear it. Yeah, I don't want to hint on the whole British thing for too far. But he says the Trilateral Commission was formed in nineteen seventy three for a particular purpose. The London New York leadership over the rest of the Western Alliance was increasingly being challenged because the post World War II liberal economic system was discernibly going to pieces. France, the Federal Republic of Germany, and also American nationalists forced forces coalesced behind the Nixon presidency. We're proposing a new orientation in favor of a commitment for renewed industrial development worldwide. Such a policy would have meant industrialization of key sectors of the Third World, and thus the eventual emergence of new sound and strong nations, a repeat of the British Night at the turn of the century. Such a policy would also have meant that France, the Federal Republic of Germany, and Japan, with their special relations with third world nations, would experience an industrial boom as their economies mobilized to provide the capital goods needed by the new nations. In the beginning of nineteen seventy three, the West German deutsch Mark had already smashed the British pound, and by July and August was on its way to gaining hegemony over the ailing US dollar. Then two things happened. David Rockefeller formed the Trilateral Commission, and Henry Kissinger manufactured the nineteen seventy three October War in the Middle East, which ruined the oil supplies of both Western Europe and Japan. Kissinger, holding the oil weapon over the Allies heads, forced them to go slow and relent. It took it took the European industry three years to recover from the shock. So indeed, then it says the Trilateral Commission, a special purpose team born out of the emergency, is a gathering of influential individuals from North America, Europe and Japan, all of whom share the same liberal, anti nationalist philosophy of the British oligarchy, and all of whom cooperate to prevent the national forces within their respective countries from exerting influence on policy. The Trilateral Commission was hastily put together for a crude hatchet job, running such outfront errands as manipulating presidential elections and circulating policy papers with such provocative ideas as quote unquote, the end of democracy, the zero growth, and so forth. It was typical that a man who enjoys the reputation of being New York's stupidest banker, David Rockefeller, was induced and manipulated to take all the credit for the operation. Therefore, in order to gauge the stated programs and the activities of the Trilateral Commission with a measure of justice, one must first gauge the current thinking and policy concerns of the New York Council on Foreign Relations, the mother entity of the Trilateral Commission, as well as the supernational grouping into which the CFR blends, the so called Builderberg society, in which the nobility of England meets with the Belgian and Dutch royalty and the representatives of the House of Habsburg.
Speaker 1: So okay, this is to be the English royal family.
Speaker 2: Right right? So yeah, I mean we can rese.
Speaker 1: Me they're of the House of windsor aren't they Windsor right right? Which that I think that their descendants of the Habsburgs could be.
Speaker 2: Wrong, right yeah. So I mean we could read a little bit deeper if you want to. It's pretty long, but oh, this is a good place to start.
Speaker 1: I I like this one though.
Speaker 2: So he gets into this part of the thirty page essay and it says how the Trilateral Commission created Jimmy Carter. I like examples. This is how I learned. I I like hearing from examples kind of thing, you know. But it says it was at the annual meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Tokyo of nineteen seventy five that Jimmy Carter was made the next President of the United States. Carter himself was present as the meeting worked out the Democratic Party side of the Trilateral slate, which became the Carter Administration. Jimmy Carter had been a nobody until he was plucked out of his peanut fields by the Trilateral Commission. He was quote unquote discovered in late nineteen seventy two by the Trilateral Commission's North American Secretary, George Franklin, who led a team of quote unquote talent scouts to Atlanta. There, along with the Trilateral Commission member Jay Paul Austin, Franklin met with Carter. The result of that meeting were aptly described by doctor Peter Bourne, Carter's mentor and future drug adviser, who was forced out of the administration when he was caught passing out phony prescriptions for narcotics to his friends in the White House. David Rockepeller and Brazinski had both agreed that Carter was the ideal politician to build on Damn. What followed was the political and psychological programming of the candidate under the personal supervision of Brazinski in Born. According to Franklin, Carter attended every Trilateral Commission session in circulated copies of the Commission's reports, to every Democratic Party function he attended. As early as October of nineteen seventy three, Brazinski had shaped the Carter profile in quotes, the Democratic candidate in nineteen seventy six will have to emphasize work the family, religion, and increasingly patriotism if he has any desire to be elected. Wow, dude, they tell you what they need to run on. Like these people are not you know, it's not something that is genuine, it's not something that's sincere. Most of the time with these presidents, they're given a platform to run on and they have to just talk about this shit because look, you got to feed a couple of chips to the mess. You know what I'm saying, do your job, be a good puppet. Say what's on the teleprompter? All good things, Yes, it says. What put the images across to the public was the controlled national media. They were talking about this shit in the seventies, dude, the controlled media. Cyrus Vance, then on the board of directors of the New York Times, called into play the full resources of the Times and its networks on Jimmie's behalf. As Ray Wetzel, CBS's general manager of its election unit, recently told the story in quotes, Jimmy Carter went to a dinner in Iowa and won a straw poll, and The New York Times wrote an article saying he's strong in Iowa. They've been controlling the fucking media forever, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yet, even with the significant resources of the Eastern Establishment behind him, Jimmy Carter did not win the nineteen seventy six election. The actual vote for Carter could be expected to come from the twenty five to thirty percent of the population that is liberal. The additional twenty to thirty percent of what had been the base of the Democratic Party had shown by its abstention basically absent from the primaries, that they wanted nothing to do with Carter or his program. It has estimated that on election night, up to five million fraudulent votes were handed to the Trilateral Commission's candidate. Wo five billion, five million fraudulent votes were handed to the Trilateral Commissions candidate.
Speaker 3: So keep in mind, this election that just happened was allegedly the largest voter turned out of any election.
Speaker 1: Right, yep, that's what they say, grand totally. It was like seventy four million to seventy million, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Seventy four to seventy one or seventy three to seventy something like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, so five million would have swayed this the entire opposite direction.
Speaker 2: Oh and he still didn't win.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Act. Then they were trying to sway it's a five million. That's not a small sway. That's a massive sway.
Speaker 3: That would have been the deciding factor between the Trump Harris election.
Speaker 1: You want to talk about what that was back then?
Speaker 2: Oh dude. It gets even crazier. By personally ordering the impounding of the New York voting machines, President Gerald Ford acknowledged that he knew that he had won the election, but nine hours later Ford conceded and Jimmy Carter was the President elect of the United States.
Speaker 1: Oh stealing due.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. They're like, yo, I mean, we can only pump the numbers up so much. But either way, you're you're getting placed in there. Don't even worry about it, right, Wow, dude, that is crazy. So that's whenever this LaRouche guy comes in and he says, a Carter presidency means war, which is very very interesting. All right, So it says this is an excerpt of the nationally televised address of Lyndon Larouge on the night of November first, nineteen seventy six, when the candidate warned of the consequences of a Carter administry coming into power. So this is literally what he said about Carter. He goes, I want to speak to you on behalf of many concerned Republicans, many concerned Democrats, and many concerned European leaders. We are convinced that the election of Jimmy Carter to President of the United States on November two would mean that the United States, to all intents and purposes, was irreversibly committed to thermonuclear war. I shall indicate to you the basic facts upon which we promisee which we premise that conclusion. There are two dominant tendencies in present US foreign policy. Carter's advisors represent one of those tendencies. Because the world monetary system, created at the end of the World War two is now collapsing, certain forces within the United States are committed to attempting to save this bankrupt monetary system. The methods to which they are resorting are consciously modeled on those used earlier by Halamar Shatt, which was Hitler's finance minister, oh Shit, particularly during the nineteen thirty three to nineteen thirty six period. They are resorting to methods of extreme austerity auto cannibalistic austerity in the efforts to squeeze out of real incomes out of essential services and out of the capital of industry itself sufficient wealth to roll over for at least a time some of the bankrupt debt holdings of certain financial interest. These measures are bad enough in the United States we see in New York City what this leads to, but they're bad in Europe and Japan. But in the developing sector, these austerity measures mean genocide. George Ball, a leading of the leading member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission, is very explicit on this. In his current book called Diplomacy in a Crowded World, Ball propos he proposes that because he sees certain things which could solve these problems as being unlikely, that he would resort to what he calls triage. That is, we must decide what portion of the present world population must die and manage food supplies in such a way so as to determine who dies and who lives. That is the policy of Ball, that is the policy of Henry Kissinger, that is the policy of this dominant group in the United States. Now, obviously, such a policy cannot be imposed in the developing sector by the will of the people in that sector. The people of the developing sector will not in general tolerated. Therefore, it is obvious that what Ball proposes, what other carterbackers propose, what Kissinger and others propose, is that the developing nations be placed under a kind of NATO dictatorship. What Kissinger and some others recognize that a policy of putting most of the developing sector under this kind of NATO sovereignty means war with the Soviet Union. Kissinger and others believe, or at least espouse, the belief that such a war can be avoided by successfully forcing the Soviet Union to back down through bluffing. Now, the problem with Kissinger's policy, and this is where the immediate war danger rises, is that Kissinger is like a poker player sitting with a dead hand of cards with mirrors behind his back, trying to bluff his opponent. Everyone in NATO, I like how you put that. Everyone in NATO whom I've spoken to, and the Soviets as well, know that at this time, if the United States and NATO were to be involved in either a conventional or a limited nuclear war or a thermonuclear war with the Soviet Union, NATO would be defeated.
Speaker 1: I think that they Yeah, that kind of age like bad milk, didn't it that whole? If Carter gets elected, clearly we will go to thermonuclear war. And it's like, well, that was a big shwing in a miss. Matter of fact, Carter was seen as such a pussy that everybody was like super excited when Reagan came into office because he was like very pro military. Carter was kind of a kind of a spineless guy in the end of it all.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you kind of have to be spineless if you don't have any control when you're being told what to do.
Speaker 1: It was a good puppet, I'll give him that, he was.
Speaker 2: He was. Oh this is where it gets interesting though, all right, so he talks about the dictatorship from nineteen seventy six to nineteen eighty. He goes all the important industrial sectors of the US economy are in sharp decline. Auto production is down twenty two percent over the last year, home building down thirty percent, consumer durable goods as a whole down ten percent, and steel is down ten percent.
Speaker 3: Although the quick, real quick, how interesting is it that that's what they were talking about in the seventies that sounds like something I've heard here in the last six months or so, Isn't it sounds like things that i've It sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well, it's always the same issues, you know, different people. Absolutely, But it says although the machinery industry is working to capacity, almost all of its output is now going to wasteful spending to satisfy Washington environmentalists for retooling auto assembly lines to make quote unquote fuel efficient but less safe cars. The dollar as recommended by Trilateral Commission members Paul Volkler or Volker, Richard Cooper, and Anthony Solomon, The administration has tried to eliminate the reserve currency role of the dollar. As a result, the dollars value internationally has fallen against the price of gold from one hundred and fifty dollars per per fine troy ounce to six hundred and fifty since Carter took office, a seventy percent devaluation. The pool of dollar obligations held aboard held abroad has swollen swollen to more than a trillion dollars the euro dollar market, and has made the dollar a cigar coupon money.
Speaker 1: Wow. I will say this though, the uh, how he kind of shipped on the quote unquote fuel efficient but less safe cars. So let's get this is seventy six, wasn't.
Speaker 2: It seventy six, seventy seven somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so seventy six to eighties, so like, yeah, they were legal. They were kind of losing those big body American style cars with steel frames and shit, but you still had like a seventy six Camaro and like the quote unquote fuel efficient, like as opposed to nine ga nine miles to the gallon, you know what I mean. They were talking about maybe up in that's like twenty That was some economical shit.
Speaker 3: Back then, you know what I mean, But to the whole like less safe. Man, I don't even know how many of those cars were mandatory to have airbags.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Well that's I mean. Nextly he gets into the budget deficit as well, which is pretty interesting, he says. Although Carter claims that his budget deficit for the next fiscal year will be sixteen billion and may propose to eliminate sixteen billion of spending, the actual budget deficit will be about one hundred and fifteen billion, the worst in history. Even worse than the deficit itself is the fact that it would be incurred through the most wasteful and inflationary types of federal spending, for example, Carter's synthetic fuel boondoggles. Carter is not counting an additional twenty five billion in interest payments on the national debt due to fifteen percent treasury bills. So yeah, then it kind of has like the interest rates and how the market and auto production and the price of gold and the value of the dollar going down, the price of gold going up, auto production spiking like crazy.
Speaker 1: Bro, What was that deficit? Again? It was, where am I increasing the deficit to one hundred and fifteen billion?
Speaker 3: Worst in history? Do you know what our current deficit is at?
Speaker 2: It's like twenty trillion now, isn't.
Speaker 1: It thirty five trillion?
Speaker 2: Goo?
Speaker 1: Man? One hundred and fifteen billion in national deficit? Man? That was that was some shit for them back then.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was. Well, that just goes to show how devalued the dollar is, because one hundred and fifteen billion dollars was a shitload of money. Now you're marketing it up against thirty trillion, I mean, it's funny money. Now.
Speaker 3: Millionaires were like, what billionaires are to us now back in the say he's to be a millionaire in the seventies, bro, you you pretty much had God.
Speaker 2: Money right right. Well, and you know what's interesting is that he does get into energy and nuclear energy. They were talking about this shit way back then. Absolutely, also foreign policies. What else ran right dictatorship? Yeah, it says since Jimmy Carter came into the White House, he and his have successfully moved the United States government closer to a government by decree. The key planning document for this transformation was issued by the Trilateral Commission immediately following the November of election the November election of nineteen seventy six, Entitled Remaking Foreign Policy, The document, authored by Commissioner Peter something In Graham Allison, called for a streamlining of the executive branch. So basically the recommendations rapidly put into operation after Carter took office were number one, the creative the creation of an Executive Committee in the Cabinet consisting of the President, the Secretary of State, Treasury, the Defense and the National Security Advisor. The X the ex CAB or the the ex Committee in the Cabinet functions as a crisis team that implements policy beyond the purview of Congress. The White House the number two, it says, the White House. I'm sorry, the setting up of a series of czar positions in the White House. Within six months of his inauguration, Carter created a new Department of Energy with emergency powers under the Trilateral Commissions James Schleisinger, who had earlier been fired from the Ford administration for his advocacy of limited nuclear warfare with the Soviet Union. Oh shit, wow. And then and then FEMA was established by President Review Memorandum thirty two, drafted last spring by National Security Council staff member in the Trilateral Commission member Samuel Huntington. Damn.
Speaker 3: So I'm just throwing out that czar position kind of like how Kamala was the border Czar at one point in time, right, Yeah, that was an actual position that has been a thing since the fucking Carter administration. That wasn't just some prance around nickname title they gave her. That was an actual job she was appointed to do, right Okay.
Speaker 2: Oh man, dude. It talks about how this this this Trilateral Commission essentially set up FEMA and what what it was, you know, essentially made to do. And it says under FEMA's enabling legislation, at the point that a national emergency is declared, such as one call due to a shut off of foreign oil, FEMA is authorized to bypass all constitutionality constituted powers to carry out the decrees it deems necessary. Wow, So FEMA is its own fucking branch in and of itself at that point.
Speaker 3: Once a state of emergency has been called, FEMA has all autonomous rights.
Speaker 1: To do what the fuck they want. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says that FEMA does not operate under the President directly, but under the National Security Council. FEMA mandates an executive council within the National Security Council called the Emergency Management Committee as the Crisis Command Center. This commits, he chaired by the FEMA Director, includes the National Security Advisor Brazinski, interesting because he was, you know, on that board, the Assistant to the President for Domestic Affairs, Stuart Eisenstadt, the Director of the Office of Management and the Budget and the Budget of This John McIntyre, and the NSC Assistant for Policy and Inner Governmental Relations David Aaron. So all those people are on the board with FEMA, and they have all that control if something was to go awry or not really their way. I think, Okay, pretty interesting, So I don't want to go too far into the FEMA shit. But then it gets into the nineteen eighty election. Look, we don't really need to stick on this. My point was is that this guy was calling out so much of it, and he was deemed like the literal enemy of the Trilateral Commission. But you know, this guy was.
Speaker 1: Figure when he become a cult leader.
Speaker 3: Thus far, this seems like and he was running for he was trying to get a nomination. It sounds like he was just calling out the political elites, very very similar to Trump.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact. It's just that this guy wasn't like as big of a household name.
Speaker 2: Well, it's quite funny that you bring up the name Trump, my good man, because that's where we're gonna get to.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh god, And I just realized why was he considered a cult leader? There are those that will look at Donald Trump and okay, all.
Speaker 2: Right, okay, So now I want to go over to this website called Stateothenation dot com. Okay, and this website gets into the Trilateral Commission members serving in the Biden administration. Let's go currently serving. Okay, this is very interesting because remember if you're a member of the Trilateral Commission, you can't be a member of the Trilateral Commission and serve you know, the country, but you can temporary, temporarily put a pause to your you know, aligning to the Trilateral Commission. You can put a temporary pause to your membership if you do become this, and then you can also go back to the Trilateral Commission as soon as you're done doing your civic duty.
Speaker 1: Got you, okay?
Speaker 2: Okay. So these are all of the people that are on the Trilateral Commission or that were on the Trilateral Commission that they're now serving the Abiden administration. All right, So it says the Trilateral Commission started in nineteen seventy seventy three to create new international economic order and was the fountain head of modern globalization. Their members have dominated every administration since, and the Biden administration is no exception. The two most elite posts are the Secretary of State Blinking and the National Security Advisor Sullivan. To say that the Commission is mothballs in twenty twenty two is foolishness. He go, I am asked frequently on radio slash TV interviews to explain who are the movers and shakers in the world. Here is a list of US globalists who are at the top of the pyramid. Study these names and consider their connections and influence. The list below contains only current US members of the Trilateral Commission. Members from Mexico and Canada are removed only to allow focus on the United States. Then he also have link he has links to, you know, the members of Asia and Europe and all that. Okay, but current right now, former members that are in public service. You have Tony Blanket, Secretary of State. Okay. You have a Layel Brainard who is the US Federal Reserve's Board of Governors. You have, oh, another Brazinski. How about that? The brazinskis just keep on coming. Well, I mean a.
Speaker 1: Political dynasty's dog.
Speaker 2: Well, this Brazinski happens to be US ambassador to Poland. Oh how about those times?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Then you have are Nicholas Burns, who is the US Ambassador to China. You have Ken just who is the US Ambassador to India. David Lipton, who is the first Deputy Managing Director the International Monetary Fund Okay, that's pretty big spot. Then you have Wendy Sherman, who is the US Deputy Secretary of State, and then Jake Sullivan, who is the US National Security Advisor. So then it gets into so those are the former members in public service. The North American of.
Speaker 1: All Star list right there of people in the top.
Speaker 2: Oh wait to hear some of these names down here, dude. So you have the North American membership, which is b Mark Allen. He is the chief Strategy Officer and Senior Vice president of Boeing.
Speaker 1: Ooh, that's a biggin.
Speaker 2: Then you have Graham Allison. She is a Douglas Dylon Professor of Government, Harvard Kennedy School of Cambridge of Cambridge, former Rector of the Science and International Affairs of the Belfer Center and then the JFK School of Government, the formal Special Advisor to Secretary of Defense, and former Assistant Secretary of Defense. So she's a heavy hitter or he he I'm sorry. Then you have Rona Ambrose, who is the Deputy chairwoman of TD Securities, Bruce Andrews, which is the Corporate VP and Chief Government Affairs Officer of Intel. He's also the former Secretary Deputy Secretary of Commerce.
Speaker 15: A J.
Speaker 2: Banga he's a vice chairman of General Atlantic and former president, oh, former president and CEO of MasterCard.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is he is in fact a Banga dog.
Speaker 2: Bang a dude. Then you got Douglas beck He's the VP of Apple, so pretty big, big name there. Michael Beckerman, who is the VP and head of America's Public Policy on TikTok Ooh that's weird, but all right. Interesting. Then you have Joshua Berkowitz. He's the CEO of a thing called play score and which is a US based sports gaming company, and founder and president of Shield Street Capital. Just go down a couple of more of these names. You have the Catherine Bertini, who is the public administration in international affairs. You have Michael Bloomberg on this list. We know that name, founder and CEO of Bloomberg LP, former mayor of New York City. You have Ian Bremer, who is the president of the Eurasia Group. Esther Bremmer is the executive director and CEO of NAFSA n af S A, I don't know what that one is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Steve Brunnell, who is the chief Legal Officer of DM Association oh, and also the former General Counsel of the US Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Okay, so another big group of hitters.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 1: Basically when TikTok one kind of threw me off and the mobile gaming guy kind of threw me off. But at the same time, that's where the money's at these days, so I get it.
Speaker 2: Right, right. Basically I'm trying to show here is that these are all of Biden's people on his administration that were members of the Trilateral Commission. Let's just be honest. No such thing as were you are. It's just paperwork says that you were, right, So if.
Speaker 1: You're a part of the agency, you're never not a part of the agency.
Speaker 2: Bro right right. It's like you know marines, dude, are you ever gonna say that you're an ex marine? No, you're just a marine thing. You're just a marine. So oh, by the way, happy Veterans Day, good sir.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: And the two forty ninth birthday also happened, so yeah, it was a good one. No one got me a little free lunch today was all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went to I went to Denny's earlier because my car tire had popped, and so I had to go over to Discount Tire and the only thing that was in walking distance was fucking Denny's. It was packed full.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize that was today for you, dude, when you were telling me that story you were stuck it going to Denny's on Veterans Day.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I honestly I forgot that it was Veterans Day. So whenever I get there, I'm like, why is Denny's popping like this on a Monday morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, dude. This is the first year that I actually didn't run the gauntlet like I typically do. I only made a couple of little stops, but I wasn't mad at it.
Speaker 3: You know, Typically we tried to hit like thirty to forty restaurants in a matter of like six hours and just get everything to go.
Speaker 1: Bro. We stuck up and eat like kings for the rest of the week and into the weekend.
Speaker 3: Man, me, the kids, everybody. We eaten like the best shit. But this year, I just I wasn't really feeling it. I had a lot of things going on. I was running, so I just kind of stopped in and got me a little you know, a little.
Speaker 2: Some Oh you went to Denny's or you in some other place.
Speaker 1: I went to California Pizza Kitchen.
Speaker 2: Actually, oh word, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't a bad It wasn't a bad offshoot. I was trying to go to BJ's, fucking the brew house I love.
Speaker 1: This year. They didn't do the little menu this year then only gave like.
Speaker 3: A coupon for a free appetizer dessert for your next visit. And I was like, well, I mean that's cool and I appreciate it, but like, damn, there's like five other places around here that are giving free meals right now.
Speaker 1: So I hit up old CPK. It was solid little Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 2: I mean, we also love Bej's from time to time as well, you know.
Speaker 3: I do, indeed I do, indeed very similar house. The California Pizza Kitchen got a Hawaiian pizza. Pineapple belongs on it, okay, And for certain people it's like eating ass. Look, certain people think it's not for you. Certain people know what's up pineapple and pizza.
Speaker 1: Certain people think that that doesn't belong there, and certain people, you know, are just incorrect. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You're halfway correct. I love pineapple on pizza. I will not eat ass.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging one way or another dog. I'm just saying I like pineapple on my pizza.
Speaker 2: I prefer the front butt personally.
Speaker 1: If it's a oh my god, if it's a whole front butt, you probably never mind. Not gonna start shitting on body styles. Let's continue.
Speaker 2: You're talking about butts and then you say shit, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean if she has a whole ass on the front and the no MONTHN month?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Anyway, all right, So you see the massive list of the Trilateral Commission members serving in the Biden administration. By the way, this article is written in twenty twenty two, so all these people are most likely still there because Biden never fired anybody.
Speaker 1: No one, not a single person.
Speaker 2: And so literally, look how long this list goes. Bro Keep in mind, there's only three hundred and ninety members in that group in the Trilateral Commission, and how many of them are listed here? I mean, it goes.
Speaker 3: Didn't They just say that the presidents of made like sixteen thousand appointments in two weeks. So interesting that somewhere in the mix of all those appointments all the members of the Trilateral Commission got hooked up.
Speaker 2: Like there's literally there's over one hundred names here former or current Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 1: That is wild, dude.
Speaker 2: So now let's see do they really control everybody. We already knew that Biden was a puppet. We knew that Kamala was a puppet. That's why we talked shit on them, because we know that they're not real people, you know, like these people are puppets. They're just masks. They're not actual soul filled humans, you know what I mean. They've sold out to get to where they are. They don't actually believe in anything, they don't stand for anything. They know that they are just, you know, puppets for the machine. And so let's see. Let's see if your boy Trump has any names in his cabinet back whenever he was president from sixteen to twenty. Okay, well, let's see. It says the CFR, the Council of Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission's members in Trump's cabinet, and then it also gets into Hillary's ghost cabinet, which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: This is by Medium, one of my favorite websites, Medium dot Com. It says, if you've read your professor Carol Quigley and Professor Thomas Sutton, you know that the role of the CFR and the Trilateral Commission plays in US foreign and domestic policy. These two NGOs non governmental organizations. I believe these two NGOs were set up by David Rockefeller and the rest of Wall Street crowd to set the US government policy and provide a sort of employment agency slash personal personnel bank for crucial governmental and corporate positions in order to make sure that policy is enacted. For instance, Obama's cabinet was full of Council on Foreign Relation guys and key positions. So he had the CFR guys, Biden had the the the Trilateral Commission guys. Right, yeah, it says, which I'm not gonna lie to you. A lot of them are one and the same. They play for the same team.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean both were started by Rockefeller. Correct.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about the Council on Formulations. I know that this one was okay, but it says. One of the key emails released in recent wiki leaks was sent on October eighth of two thousand and eight from Michael Frohman, a CFR member who was an executive of City Group to John Podesta in the email froman mapped out the incoming cabinet. Damn, they were dropping the cabinet members in the fucking wiki leagues.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed do we talked about that. As a matter of fact, of Browhemian Grove, the named Froeman came up.
Speaker 2: It did, it did well, It says. If you want to understand the role in functioning of the American deep state, the CFR and the Trilateral Commission are crucial, it says. Fortunately, both bodies publish a list of their members. The CFR's list is here and the Trilateral Commission list is here. Maybe we can go down some of those current names. So he goes, let's take a look at Trump's incoming cabinet. Are you ready for it?
Speaker 1: I am none. This is back.
Speaker 3: Remember he even said that like he didn't know what he was doing. He just kind of went with the flow and the point of people he was told to appoint. He said that that happened last time, So let's see how deep that goes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so back in twenty sixteen, how many members did he have on his board that were from the Trilateral Commission. The answer is, none of the incoming cabinet members are on the Trilateral Commission, really, none of them.
Speaker 1: So but a lot of them are from the CFR.
Speaker 2: Two of them are from the CFR. You got to think about it. It's a lot of jobs to be filling. It says there are two cabin members who are taking marginal positions and who are CFR members. Robert Light's light thiser who's a trade representative, and Elaine Chow, who is a Secretary of Transportation. And that's it.
Speaker 1: Wow, So that's actually that's pretty solid, dude.
Speaker 2: Right right, So if you want to follow the money, you want to really show that Trump is not a part of this, of this shit storm. Oh it's just one wing of this of the same ego of the of the other wing kind of thing. No, right, he actually is set apart because the actual world's elites, the actual world's puppets, do not have control of him. And the proof is in the pudding right here.
Speaker 1: Damn dude. And he said that he disappointed people that he didn't even know what he was doing, and somehow he still was like, no matter what, keep the fucking CFR and the Trilateral Commission, out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Well check this out. Contrast that with the cabinet, the cabinet that Hillary Clinton would have appointed appointed she had she have won the election. So I guess they show the cabinet before they win. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, they try to.
Speaker 3: Get their ducks in a road depending on how election night will go. But they you know, they try to make a couple of like preemptive deals happen for sure, right.
Speaker 2: Well, it says Clinton is not a member of the Council on Foreign Relations because her husband and daughter are Wow, Okay. It says she's given eight speeches there. In this one given while she was the Secretary of State, she explicitly says that the Council on Foreign Relations was setting her policy. In this email, well, we might have to click on that. She says that she's going to see Afar to report on progress that she's made while at State. Her Secretary of State would have been John Podesta, which we're not fans of, huge, huge Podesta fans.
Speaker 1: Over here, right, Nophie are not.
Speaker 2: Now, he's not a CFR guy, though the Center for American Progress, which he founded, seems to be an affiliated shop. His sister, May Podesta is a CFR member, and you can read the email chain where Podesta is going back and forth with her about the ways that he can get her into the CFR. Oh shit, dude, Wow, that's the swamp. I believe that this is the swamp that they've been talking about.
Speaker 3: Get your chest waiters on. We deep in the fucking swamp here, dude.
Speaker 2: So here's a couple of the people that would have been the members on in Hillary's cabinet. It says the CFR members in the ghost cabinet. It says Cheryl Sandberg would have been the Secretary of Treasury from the CFR. Michelle Floreny would have been the Secretary of Defense, and she's also on the Trilateral Commission. Tom Donilon would have been either the the director of the CIA or National Intelligence. He's on the Trilateral Commission. And it says, in short, given the historical degree to which CFR and the Trilateral Commission has been represented in key cabinet roles in the last sixty years, this is quite a revolution against the American deep state. Unless something major happens, like Trump getting assassinated, then this article is written in twenty fifteen, by the way. Wow, Unless something major happens like Trump getting assassinated, I expect profound policy changes. I asked that anyone who finds this subject interesting to share this posting comment on it. So you wonder why Trump was, you know, had his life, you know, almost taken away from him multiple times. Why the mass media has been targeting him big time by all these corporations and the fucking mayors of DC and everybody's trying to go after him. It's not because he's a misogynist pig and he's such a racist piece of shit. Meanwhile, you can't even and find any of the quotes that he said that would even pertain to that level of thinking. Yep, you're letting these people literally manipulate your mind, not because they care, but because they're a part of these special interest groups. These special interest groups are like fucking octopus arms pro They spread everywhere, to the media, to i mean politics, policies, the federal level, the state level, the local level, like every single place.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: These people are put in place because they're globalists, and Trump is the opposite of a globalist. Whenever we read this kind of stuff, he had hardly anybody from the accounts on foreign relations in his cabinet, and he had literally nobody from the Trilateral Commission, of which he's the only president since the inception of the Trilateral Commission who never had somebody from the Trilateral Commission in his cabinet.
Speaker 3: How about that, he's going against the establishment, and by the establishment, we're talking about this, the CFR, the Trilateral He's going against that, and he's not.
Speaker 1: Playing by their rules. Now. He wants air national trade, he wants air national growth and economy, but he doesn't want globalization. He's very much trying to play for America.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he is. So I'm gonna be honest with you. I wasn't searching to try and prove Trump to be a good guy or anything like that. I really was just diving into the Trilateral Commission, you know, just that rabbit hole, right, And you know, it's kind of hard to understand because it's a lot of political jargon, it's a lot of you know, gonna be honest with you, I was kind of a C student in high school, so I don't really understand a lot of these talking points. But that being said, you can understand at least an outline of what they were. Really what they are aiming for whenever you do have Kamala and Joe Biden and people like that, and you have literally people out there that are making TikTok videos of I can't believe we lect democracy go away? How could you elect Trump? And they're screaming in the fucking videos, They're crying, and they're so they're so hysterical and everything. Meanwhile, these fucking people are so manipulated. I actually feel bad for them. I don't even want to call them retarded, although I feel like saying that, but I don't want to say that because I know that it's just mass hypnosis and because they believe everything that's in the media, and they call us crazy for actually looking into things. So it's unfortunate that that's the way that it is. But at the same time, I do believe that we have a job to do, and I believe that all conspiracy theorists have a job to do, and that is to open up that third eye literally across the world, so that we cannot be manipulated, We cannot be hypnotized unless you ask me for one, and you you can actually, you know, get a good understanding of what's going on in the world without having fucking don Lemon tell you what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, yes, agreed one hundred percent. By the way, it's.
Speaker 3: This whole thing when you look at it on the surface, yeah, okay for the business side of it, the economics side of it. But then your boy broke it down. There was too much democracy. We couldn't allow that. It was shifting the balance of powers on the global scale, not just the local government scale of which country's got the biggest dick. It was changing the entire balance of power, and they couldn't have that. You look at that and you think, okay, so that's going to be in all of the cabinets.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be what it's making business moves happen. But just throwing it out. What about war?
Speaker 3: How many of the wars have been caused because of trilateral and or center for for yeah, foreign relations moves or decisions that were made right like, hey, how about all of you start investing in this kind of a cururrency because that country's about to go into a war and it's all going to plummet or do options against it, and you'll skyrocket and then buy a while it's low and then ride the inflation up it's there's so many ways they could do this to whear international banking, international business, Like, there's ways of padding the books and padding the deck to where it's just money making handover fists.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, whenever we talk about the military industrial complex, it is a real thing. And from the from just the little bit that we learned about the Trilateral Commission and all of these fucking brotherhoods of global elitists, sure they kind of seemed to be controlling.
Speaker 3: It, didn't We just hear that they had a Boeing guy in the Trilateral Commission?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 3: Then we find out our current Secretary of Defense was a board member for raytheon up until he took over in the as a sect death, and it's like, wait a minute, how did that happen?
Speaker 1: Trilateral Commission? See far, that's that's how.
Speaker 2: These people are playing both sides, bro. And that's you know, we said it before about people who are working for Pfizer and also the World Health Organization, right, And so it's so clutch that Bobby Kennedy is getting on that too. You know, he's basically, dude, he's trying to outlaw pharmaceutical commercials, which I think is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yes it is. I mean we're one of the only countries that allows that.
Speaker 2: Dude, us in New Zealand. That's it.
Speaker 3: Like the doctors who are the professionals in that field should be in the know of what the latest and greatest type of drug information should be. I mean, yes, I think people should be informed about it. But you shouldn't be bombarded with advertisements telling you that you need to get on this new type of anti depression mid and this and this, like, No, you should talk to your medical professional and they should prescribe you something.
Speaker 1: That's how that's supposed to work.
Speaker 2: I mean, how many people listen to a pharmaceutical commercial and then go up to their doctor and say, can I get that? Can I get this? Be honest, like most of the commercials you're talking about literally the tiniest percentage of people have those kinds of problems.
Speaker 3: Right like growing up all right, daytime televit watching Cartoon Network, mill of summer.
Speaker 1: Just what's on TV? If I if you have diabetes?
Speaker 3: Bro, how many kids during summer break at noon watching Cartoon Network? Do you think you're reaching with this old man talking about diabetes?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is this about you know? What I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always thought that was pretty strange as well. But that's just diabetes I'm talking about. There's a bunch of other shit that, like I swear, they make up diseases.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe maybe, but it's like that's just the newest drug and they're just paying the money to get it out there, and it's like, I don't know, I would love to know what the turnaround rate is for that, Like how many of these people on prescriptions heard about it from a commercial.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine that. It's a lot, dude.
Speaker 3: I can't either, But you and I also look at the world through a different lens, Dude.
Speaker 1: Maybe like the NPCs out they're not our good cult members. Of course, these people are people right our tribe or colts if you will. These people look at things for what they are. But I'm wondering how many MPC types out there, like, huh, yeah, I do need to get on a different anxiety medication.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, it is pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: By the way, we had referenced old boy and the guy who never really agrees with him. On the other thing, I said that I wanted to mention a quote from Barry Goldwater as well. Yeah, whenever he was talking about the Trilateral Commission. He said this in his book called With No Apologies. Now, this guy he used to be He was a US senator and he wrote this book in nineteen sixty four. But this is a quote from his book on the Trilateral Commission. He goes, the Trilateral Commission is intended to be the vehicle for multinational consolidation of the commercial and banking interests by seizing control of the political government of the United States. The Trilateral Commission represents a skillful, coordinated effort to seize control and consolidate the force centers political of political power, of political power, monetary use, intellectual, and ecclesiastical. What the Trilateral Commission intends to create is a worldwide economic power superior to the political governments of the nation states involved as managers and creators of the system, they will rule the future.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's wild.
Speaker 3: But what do you mean by ecclesiastical or is he saying that the Pope is also involved in the Trilateral Commission?
Speaker 2: Could be basically, I think what he was trying to say is what the other gentleman was also saying, is that basically to have control not only in the school system, not only in the government, but also even in the church. He did mention that. And so I've been saying this, dude, I've been saying this, you go to church, there's not really a whole lot you're going to learn if you go to a big, mega church. And I'm not talking about.
Speaker 1: You're really not I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: Know how many fucking people I know that go to church every single Sunday and I asked them a question and they have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It's like they need to go to a church that teaches rather than a fucking chicken soup for the soul house.
Speaker 2: Which is every megachurch that you've ever been to. That's fair Like literally like I went to and I and I told you know, uh Luisa about this as well, because she goes to like a Baptist church and I went with her like like a year or two ago to it was like an Easter wan er something. I think it was an Easter service. But I went there, dude, I swear, I literally they were just singing the whole fucking time. I was like, who's learning it?
Speaker 3: It's a holiday's service, like a Christmas or Easter. That's pretty much all it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: I think it was leading up to Easter. I don't know if it was on Easter, so I don't know if it was on Sunday, but it was a holiday like that, and yeah it was. It was you know, holiday themed and stuff like that. But literally he read the pastor or the priest whatever he is. He read literally one Bible verse, that's it. And it was like, you know, Jesus died for your sins or some bullshit. It's like, teach me something.
Speaker 3: I don't love how you shit all over my actual religion to my face.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not shitting on it. I'm just saying say.
Speaker 1: Something that you don't learn anything at church. It's like, ah, respectfully disagree.
Speaker 2: Oh is that where you learned everything that you know of the Bible?
Speaker 1: No, it's where I learned the basics of it, though, for sure.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, people learn it. That's what I'm saying is is that most people only learn the basics because they repeat the basics in these churches. And that's what this guy was saying, is that you're not learning actually what's in the Bible. You only learn the basics. Now, to most people, that's enough, but shouldn't be. Well, that's all I'm trying to say is it's just like a fun gathering. You're not actually there to learn anything. I don't know, that's just my point of view. I used to go to church to try and learn things. Other people like to go to church for other reasons. And by no means was I trying to shit on you. And I didn't mean to say some bullshit like Jesus died for your sense. I didn't mean every.
Speaker 3: Time you mentioned in the Bible it's like or you know, the bullshit in it. It's like, where is there bullshit in the Bible? Well, you know it's like, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I meant it as bullshit in the sense of, you know, you hear this thing every single time.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Got the pastors that are just they're they're renting and repeating the same old messages.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, if you're just going to church and you're or any it doesn't have to just be Christianity, any house of worship where you're going there and doing the same song and dance over and over again, and like that's it. That's like trying to form a relationship by walking up to somebody and introducing yourself every single day and that's it, Like Hi, my name is Jacob and walking away and then doing that every single day. Yo, How like tight do you think you and that person are going to be after doing that every day for ten years?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Like that's not a relationship.
Speaker 2: A death right. It's like you know, off of fifty first dates. Hi, I'm Tom. Hi, I'm Tom. It's just the same thing over and over again. And if you like that, if you find that to be like a good part of your life. I'm not hating on it. I'm just saying that if the church has been infiltrated by such organizations to keep you at a minimalistic understanding of what your beliefs are, you could see how that could be manipulation, right, I.
Speaker 3: Could see how for instance, and again this didn't like to shit on Catholics by any means, but an example of this would be, how like the current pope is taking way more political stances than what a pope should be taking. That could be a idea that possibly they have infiltrated the church. That's a thought process anyway, the same way that Russian Orthodoxy is super pro putin and very Ukraine is being ran by demonic forces right now, I would say that would be a version of politics infiltrating the church.
Speaker 2: And as they say, the word is the word yesterday, it is today, it will always be right. It's not supposed to change, but certain people like to progress it in certain sensus. I'm not saying that it's wrong or right. I'm just saying, if you got to look at why these things are happening, who is who is really setting these things in motion?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent?
Speaker 3: And I mean you also look at in America after nine to eleven, there were tons of churches that were preaching pro war movements. Because of that, there's an argument to be said that they were being infiltrated by certain government powers that wanted America to be in a very pro war.
Speaker 1: Headspace and culture at that time. Look, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe they were reading the room and they were giving sermons to their people based off what they felt they needed to hear.
Speaker 1: Maybe they were kind of being pushed in a certain direction. Look, who knows, who knows I.
Speaker 2: Mean, how about the churches that were all praise God for giving us a vaccine to this sickness, death, this, you know what I mean? It was like, what are you talking about? Who's paying you.
Speaker 1: To say this? Perfect example? Now?
Speaker 3: Is it possible if that passor was just going a little crazy, they had set the kool aid a little too hard and they were now preaching false doctrine to their people and it wasn't a k Yeah, that's possible. Is it equally possible that person was being guided in the message to be pushed to their congregation?
Speaker 1: Equally possible?
Speaker 16: You know?
Speaker 2: There was I can't remember his first name, something Lori, who is the director? He was the director and writer of like two and a half Men, and what's the smart guy? Benjamin Young Benjamin or Young Sheldon Young? Sheldon? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. And the show that it came from. I never watched it, Big Bang Theory, right, like that guy, he created a lot of shows something damn, I can't remember his full name, Jeff Lori or something like that, or Hugh Lorie, I think something. But he said it was very interesting. He goes every morning I wake up and I go to a specific mailbox in Hollywood and he goes, I don't know who that letter's coming from. I don't know who put it there. I don't know where. You know, it's it's basically a letter that is basically saying that in each one of his episodes he needs to bring up certain things, right like certain Yeah, dude, it's crazy, Like he literally he came out and said that, and he was like, you know, I don't know who these people are, but they're the ones that are paying me. They're the ones that are telling me to kind of subconsciously put these things in these TV shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of sketch. Dude.
Speaker 2: Holy fuck, I'm telling you, dude, there are way way more people controlling every single bit of information that you consume than you think, even in the Big Bang fucking Theory, even in Little Sheldon or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 3: It's like, I mean, we kind of knew that was happening, but for it to be overtly, like admitted to to that level of full and just a letter every day and it just tells me what to do and I just go for it.
Speaker 1: And it's like, wait, bro, what like that? I can't believe he said that out loud.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, well, actually he wrote it. It was I can't remember at the end of which show. It might have been at the end of a two and a half Men, because what he used to do is that he would write like a little like a little paragraph of something funny at the end of each one of these videos, right or at the end of each one of these shows of two and a half men and stuff like that. And at the end of this one specifically was saying about you know the letter in the mailbox. No, no, not knowing where it came from, but it was he was supposed to put in key phrases and key things to make the show about this in order to put it in the public opinion and in the public subconscious and shit like that. I was like, I mean, he's that was years ago. I just remembered it.
Speaker 1: Am I honestly I never heard about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty wild shit. So and I don't I'm sorry. I feel bad. I feel bad for phrasing it the way that I did, because I really don't mean to shit on your beliefs. Dude, I'm not gonna lie to you. As soon as I came out of that DMT trip, I'm like, I'm like dude, I never want to shit on anybody's beliefs because I think that it is so foundational to everybody's being honestly like it is, so I just want to throw it out.
Speaker 1: There are good, dud.
Speaker 2: As long as you don't say that I'm talking to the devil with Tarot cards anymore. Just don't do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying you are or are not. That's not for me to say, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: No, it's not as long. I mean, you can say whatever you want. Those are your beliefs. But anyway, look, I wanted to bring up the Trilateral Commission. We've talked about getting into these certain sectors of who's controlling everything. We got into the APAC before, and a couple of other government organizations that were funding these people to rise them up to the top so they would get the mouse amount of eyes and everything on them. So it does start to make sense. Whenever you literally see everybody gunning after Trump, it's not because he's such a terrible person, because I don't believe that he is. Maybe he used to be a scumbag, fucking businessman whatever, Like, I don't care. He wasn't the leader of the country at that time.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, He wasn't one of the faceless people pulling the strings on the actual government. Yeah, he might have been just like a greaseball businessman, but like, okay, he was very clear and open it with that. By the way, like that's never been a misunderstood thing. And that's the point. He's not an enemy of America. He's an enemy of the establishment that has been running politics and running global change for decades. He goes against the status quo.
Speaker 3: He's not related, right, He's not related to all the other presidents, like all these other ones are, is he?
Speaker 2: I think he actually is.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, that's right.
Speaker 3: I thought he was the first one that wasn't because everybody thought Obama was. Come to find out he and Bush were like fourth cousins. So then it was like Trump was the first one that wasn't. But shit, he is connected, didn't he?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah he is. And by the way, you know who wasn't related Kamala. So it's kind of like a weird change of events, right, Oh, how the turntables? Yeah, it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: She was not connected to any of it because she's basically a foreign parentage both sides.
Speaker 2: They lied about her family tree through and through. I mean, I mean they.
Speaker 1: Lied about Obama's too, but somehow that got pushed under the rug that too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, yeah, I just wanted to bring it up. And y'all, I mean, obviously, I can only do so much research, I can only read so much of this information, and to be honest, I mean, look, I'm just one guy kind of trying to put things together, and so I wanted to use this episode to influence all the good cult members out there to do a little bit more research. You want to try and find out who else is in on this commission and really the people who are controlling the world. And it did make me feel good because at the end, I didn't know, like that was like one of the last things that I brought up, that Trump had nothing to do with the Trilateral Commission. I was like, all right, maybe we're not being manipulated. Maybe he actually is a man for the people. And you know, it makes you feel good.
Speaker 3: There's so much evidence to say that that's what's actually happening here. And as much as people want to shit on him and call him, you know, possibly just like the dictator that brings the whole house of cards coming down, or some sort of possible evil religious figure like Look, I don't know. I can't say for sure if that's a truth or not, but I have to say, with all the evidence that's been compiled in his favor, it's kind of overwhelming from my perspective.
Speaker 1: But again, I'm just one guy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be real with you. I'd rather him be controlled by the Jews than by the Trilateral Commission. I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Damn, dude, heard.
Speaker 3: I mean, who's to say that that's not actually who's controlling the Trilateral Commission?
Speaker 17: Die?
Speaker 2: I guess you could.
Speaker 1: Maybe he just cut out the middleman.
Speaker 2: Was Rockefeller or a Jew?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure somebody's gonna say that. But the fact of the matter is that even if he wasn't, his dad was only able to make the deals that he was going to the Rothschild's for the gold because America at the time was gold backed and they needed it. The only person that could bankroll their gold investment for the entire nation was your boy Rockefeller. And when that time came, there was only one family on earth that was not only in control of the mining and the ship and the value of gold. They were the one stop shop for it all, and for the first time ever, an American was able to have that conversation with Europeans. Up until that point, there was no American wealthy enough to step up to that particular table for that conversation.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh yeah, yeah, okay. Look at this old fuck Now this is obviously before he died.
Speaker 1: He died.
Speaker 3: I thought that was George Soros for a fucking second time. You know where you're going, and it's correct.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's weird, is.
Speaker 2: It not one of these strangers? Look at this shit, bro, tell me which one's which.
Speaker 1: It's the same picture.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, look at his eyes. I don't believe in demons, but he kind of looks like one.
Speaker 3: Age is a fickle mistress dog. Some people age like a fine wine, and some people just look like a bag of fucking, fleshy, dirty laundry at the end of it all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: But look at him though, that's that is Rockefeller and that is Soros. They they do favor each other.
Speaker 2: Honestly, damn dude. David Rockefeller Senior lived until he was one hundred and one years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these rich people are known for their longevity. Same with the Rothschilds. Remember your boy Jacob Rothschild dying in his seventies was like crazy, Like the fact that he didn't live into his nineties was like fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Look at George Soros.
Speaker 1: He's ninety four, dude, yep, still stirring that pot amazing, still throwing money to incite violence and riots and all the things, trying to topple the whole the whole world.
Speaker 3: You know, he just he never really could leave behind his his hitler youth upbringing.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, I wish I could find that. Uh. Oh, it says it will be tough for opponents to overcome the procedural hurdles that insulate China's president, but this power can be dimmed. Oh so, I'm guessing George Soros was trying to get Jijaping out of office, and that's possibly what led to Jijaping saying George Soros is one of the most evil people to ever live.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a true statement. I don't think that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Then when you see that Hillary Clinton, excuse me, killery, Uh was you literally looking to him as a mentor.
Speaker 1: And then you find out, if for nothing.
Speaker 3: Else, to find out his past in Nazi Germany, and then to find out that Killary called him a mentor alongside a long time clansman that she also called a mentor, And like that alone tells me everything I needed to know about him as a person. But then you look at his long track record of investments and political funding and like things that he's tried to push and implement and lobby for, and it's like, yeah, you know, he's kind of pretty much anti American.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it seems like it, dude. All right, So I did want to go I forgot I wanted to go back to the Trilateral Commission website. Yeah, dude, check this out right at the top of their page, the Task Force on Global Capitalism and Transition.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, no, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Enticing, says the Trilateral Commission, convened in twenty twenty one distinguished business leaders, scholars and policymakers from around the world in its Task Force on Global Capitalism and Transition. The time was right for this effort. Capitalism or market based economies are at a historic transition point. Right after COVID in twenty twenty one right or really during. It says capitalism's positive impact on prosperity and well being is unmatched. Nonetheless, many people are frustrated today by its inability to handle some of the greatest challenges facing society. They there are growing concerns about whether market based economies will be able to address three major challenges. First, climate change. That's the first. That's the first. Major challenges climate change, first, all of the gate.
Speaker 1: We gotta talk about global warming for sure.
Speaker 2: Second, the disruptions triggered by the digital revolution, probably talking about cryptocurrency.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: And Third, rising inequalities. It says this report represents the culmination of this trilateral effort to understand these challenges and chart a path forward. This report calls for a new quote unquote social compact with the next generations. This compact prioritizes equality of opportunity. The report does not offer one size fits all solutions. Rather, it suggests an overall direction for governments, businesses, and nonprofit institutions and specific steps that they can take to achieve critical common goals. Okay, so it only suggests an overall direction for governments. It only suggests it. You know what we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Really think tank. Dude, they don't like do stuff.
Speaker 2: We're going to really suggest things really hard. With over a hundred of our fucking members on your uh, on your presidential administration, right.
Speaker 3: And all of them on whatever side of it are all saying the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eventually, it's gonna seep in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, the exception shit honestly, yeah, I mean it's literally they just eating us from within. It's like the fucking enemy is at your doorstep, you know.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, look at this.
Speaker 2: The task force. Look at this fucking guy with his glasses.
Speaker 1: Dude. Do they say what these people are? I see names, but they do. Do they talk about who they are on the outside of this task force?
Speaker 2: Well, the one guy whose name is Vladimir Louhi, president of the Czech Chamber of Converse and an international advisor at Goldman Sachs.
Speaker 1: Okay international banking advisor.
Speaker 2: Awesome. How about Makiko Eda, who is the Chief Representative Officer of the World Economic Forum in.
Speaker 1: Japan, Okay, another heavy hitter on this task force?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy. Then you have John Bruton, who is the former Prime Minister of Ireland.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's I mean Ireland's kind of a famously neutral country, but even still Prime Minister. It's not a position to stick your nose up at these.
Speaker 2: Andrew Erdman, who is the Senior Advisor Task Force on Global Capitalism, and he's the former COO of the State of Missouri. They have coos or it's a comma. Then state of Missouri. Okay, so he's from the state of Missouri'm tripping.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to say they. I didn't know Missouri was listed as a business that needed a COO. But all right.
Speaker 2: Then you have Sigmar Gabriel, who is the former Foreign Minister of Germany.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Who else do we have here? Akin Nari Horri, who is the Special Advisor and member of the Board of Directors of the Canon Institute for Global Studies in Tokyo. He's the Asia Pacific Treasurer in the TRY and UH and also in the Trilateral Commission obviously. Okay, Oh, how about this Melody Hobson, who's the board chair of or he holds she holds a board chair of Starbucks. Oh wow, Oh you'll like this one. Marilyn Adams Houston, former chairman, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin.
Speaker 3: Okay, military industrial complex has made their way into this task force.
Speaker 1: Excellent.
Speaker 2: Wow, you got this guy, Lawrence Lowe who uh he was the former president of the Chinese University of Hong Kong. You have uh Bill A. Horry Kusick Kusick Can who is the the former Permanent Secretary the Minister Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Singapore.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Cecilia Malmstrom who he was? She was the former European Commissioner for Trade and the European Commission in Brussels.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a big one, the Commissioner for all European Trade.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Then you got James Manyika who uh he was the senior or he is the Senior VP of Technology and Society at Google.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, dude, Yo, who's homeboy with the crazy hair?
Speaker 2: Which one is the one with the crazy hair?
Speaker 1: Bottom? Right?
Speaker 2: Oh he looks like a fucking penis ad dude.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Why boy would the coconut hair? Dude?
Speaker 3: Like, no one has like put him in front of a mirror. He has he has no idea he's walking around looking like this clearly.
Speaker 2: Oh he has a lot of titles. He was the chairman of the i n G Group. He uh. He was a member of the supervisory board at how Holding, a member of the European Advisory Panel of Tema, Temesk, Temasek. Okay, there we go. The former deputy chairman of Royal Dutch Shell, former chairman of the supervisory board of Heineken, the former non executive director of Glatzo Smith Klein in London, former chairman and CEO of Azo Nobel, and former Dutch Minister for Economic Affairs.
Speaker 1: Okay, so real quick with all of that. Your boy couldn't hire one image consultant, like one even one time, Like just take a selfie of yourself and and send it to somebody be like, hey, new haircut, what do you think?
Speaker 3: And like just take whatever the fuck they say next, very seriously. Like he never did that one time and was able to accomplish all of that. Okay, Your boys just like operating to the beat of his own drum. And then he just fell in lockstep with these people and like, hey, he's he's on team a team Trilateral Commission these days, on this special task force.
Speaker 2: His wife must hate him, because I'm sure he's asked her, does this haircut make me look like a dick, and she's probably said, no, honey, you look like a sweet angel.
Speaker 3: Nah, dude, she's like five hundred pounds and she's happy as fuck that he walks around like that because there's like, I mean, I don't know, because when you're rolling like that type of success. He could buy women if he wanted, but like, there's a lesser chance of a woman making a plate for him while he's walking around like that haircut?
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, what was that?
Speaker 3: What was that show with your boy that had no neck? That like, uh, you're my best view in the little Filipino chickens?
Speaker 1: Like et what was that? Love is blind level in the spectrum? But oh, is it thy fiance? One of these fucking ridiculous reality shows.
Speaker 2: I don't want that crap.
Speaker 3: Ah that looks like that guy, like he would try to go and buy some like you know, Ukrainian mail order bride and.
Speaker 1: The whole time she's just be like, duh, yes, it was so sexy, Yes, yes, baby, and like would just go and blow all his money for him. That looks like he looks like a cook.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh for sure, he's definitely.
Speaker 3: He absolutely sits in the corner of the hotel room and watches some like twenty two year old model get railed out like that's this guy?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, he's he's probably like you know, underneath the bed, just getting poked in the face with the mattress helping the liquid seep through.
Speaker 1: Look at his face. He's got like all that pride, but also you can see deep seated shame in his eyes. I could see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he definitely looks like a like a turd eater.
Speaker 3: Like he's not happy, but he's like he's he's satisfied with being beta and he's okay with that.
Speaker 2: He's been golden showered a number of times.
Speaker 1: Oh no doubt. Oh this dude has absolutely taken it directly to the face before for sure.
Speaker 2: Then all right, so then you get to this woman down here.
Speaker 1: With one title who's just like just chilling.
Speaker 2: Oh it ain't just one title though, she's the former Prime Minister of Denmark.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Now one title carried weight with it, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hella, h e ll e. What a name. Okay, hella Hella Thorning Schmidt. So these are still all the people that are on the Trilateral Commission currently.
Speaker 1: Uh well, this is just that task Force, isn't it? Or is this the entirety of the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 2: That's just the task force, bro, Yeah, yeah, just the task force. So yeah, you, I mean, it's pretty pretty heavy, heavy list of uh people that are fighting for this kind of nonsense.
Speaker 1: Oh they're hitters, for sure, These aren't. These aren't just average joes that you know, were out there for no reason.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 3: These are big time players in the global economic and political sphere.
Speaker 2: No doubt, dude. So yeah, then you have these people, the CEO of Suntory Holdings, the former US chair and managing partner and America's managing partner.
Speaker 1: Okay, that seemed like a repetitive title, but al right it did.
Speaker 2: And then you got Carl Bilt who is the co chair of the European Council on Foreign Relations.
Speaker 1: And those are the task co chairs damn.
Speaker 2: So the European Council on Foreign Relations. So he's the co chair of a CFR and the Trilateral Commission. That's a double banger.
Speaker 1: That guy's kind of critical.
Speaker 2: It's his name, Carl Built Bildt.
Speaker 1: I feel like we need to do a whole deep dive on your boy, Carlito over here, bro.
Speaker 2: Well here it is.
Speaker 1: Oh shit.
Speaker 2: Carl Built is co chair of the European Council on Foreign Relations, contributing columnist to Washington Post. Oh how about that Wow, as well as columnists for Project Syndicate. He serves as senior advisor to the Wallenberg Foundations in Sweden and is on the board of Trustees of the Rand Corporation in the United States.
Speaker 3: Okay, the Rand Corporation. Excellent call out for this guy. Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: He has served as both Prime Minister and Foreign Minister of Sweden. Holy shit, this guy. Okay, Carl Bilt who was appointed by the WHO Special Envoy the WHO World I'm sorry, the World Health Organization Special Envoy for the access to COVID nineteen tools accelerator.
Speaker 1: So this guy was a key player during COVID with the WHO.
Speaker 2: All right, Holy God. Subsequently, he served in international functions with the EU and the UN, primarily related to the conflicts in the Balkans. He was co chairman of the Dayton Peace Talks on Bosnia and became the first high representative in the country. Later, he was the Special envoy of UN Secretary General Kofi Annan to the region.
Speaker 1: I don't know what kofe anonim was, but all right, me neither.
Speaker 2: But that is a pretty interesting resume.
Speaker 3: See, yeah, your boy has been around the block and he's locked in. He's what we call a vested member to the global elite.
Speaker 2: Oh look, they have a Henry Kissinger tribute video down here too. Shut up, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, let's we simply must Henry Kissinger, who like was one of the biggest pieces of this shit, stirred the pot, consistently did underhanded wheeling and dealing things, instrumental with Watergate, instrumental with the Vietnam War, instrumental with LBJ, Like, I mean, how far.
Speaker 1: Back and far forward do you want to go with this guy? And they have a tribute video to him.
Speaker 2: Well he's I mean, yeah, it was David Rockefeller that basically started this, but it was really like all set up by Kissinger. This is Kissinger's baby, is the Triantlateral Commission.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that means say no more, you know what I mean. But let's see what they say about their father in all this.
Speaker 2: All right, this is going to be hilarious.
Speaker 18: Doctor Kissinger. You have done many things over the course of your long career that have really defined what true diplomacy means. But you've also built great institutions, and the Trilateral Commission is certainly among them. We acknowledge you and we celebrate you as one of our founders.
Speaker 17: The brilliant conception, successful establishment, and unique rule and bringing together North America, Europe and Japan will always be linked with your name.
Speaker 1: His strategic mind has influenced the thinking an action of American, Russian, Chinese, a Middle Eastern statesman.
Speaker 11: For all this time, I particularly want to thank you for your contributions to Trilateral.
Speaker 4: Your continued curiosity, eagerness to learn and study and put all that knowledge to use is a model for us all.
Speaker 15: I can think of no one who has both brilliantly analyzed the historical records of the great statesmen of the past and then had a great opportunity to perform the same consequential deeds in his own right and with the same superb mastery.
Speaker 17: You have always been a source of inspiration, of teaching, of perspective and the wisdom.
Speaker 13: You have been the single most influential person and on the globe. You are valued across the world.
Speaker 12: Your intellectual curiosity has inspired many generations.
Speaker 15: Thank you for being a source of inspiration for future generations of diplomats, statesmen, and world leaders.
Speaker 7: You've held practitioners of diplomacy and students like to grapple with some of the most fundamental questions of world order, and you've done so by bringing a very singular combination of historic depth and strategic council KEEUS realism.
Speaker 13: He's a good reminder of the importance of making sure that we promote democracy and also the adherence to principles.
Speaker 2: You have continued to make a significant, singular, impactful contribution to the important issues of the day in such a markable manner. Your insight and your understanding of people, of cultures, and of relations between the companies and their countries is so impactful.
Speaker 11: Henry has been a major influence on the Trilateral Commission, a major influence on my life. My message to Henry is thank you very much.
Speaker 9: In two thousand and eight, when we walk the floor of the Republican National Convention, an exuberant delegate handed him a cowboy hat. The audience quite rightly roared its approval, and then the associated press put it up on the wires within minutes.
Speaker 16: I remember the very first time we met your assistant kept coming in with messages about how this world leader, that world leader was calling you, and for everybody you said, no, I'll call them back. And then she came in with a message from Nancy. You excused yourself and took that message. It's that kind of devotion that makes you so very special.
Speaker 18: We sat next to each other for ten years on the Defense Policy Board, and a few years in he said.
Speaker 1: You're my mother.
Speaker 2: You're my youish mother.
Speaker 18: Henry, you are a valued and wonderful son.
Speaker 11: I still recall conversation we had.
Speaker 2: I said, it would have you better if you had told.
Speaker 14: Us you were a China visit in nineteen seventy one beforehand.
Speaker 2: You equipped, but will.
Speaker 7: You able to keep secrets?
Speaker 19: The speech I a member best is when he gave in Dallas years ago, in which he said that the number one question in diplomacy is this. Are we relevant to your problem? When it comes to Henry Kissinger, he always is.
Speaker 5: This past year, we had the privilege of helping to publish Henry's senior undergraduate thesis.
Speaker 7: What's so remarkable is the prescience with which it speaks to the issues of today.
Speaker 15: Alan, I really are so grateful to you and Nancy for decades of friendship.
Speaker 6: Very close friends.
Speaker 4: Those of us have known your fears. I really appreciate what.
Speaker 6: You have done.
Speaker 2: It's a privilege to join our fellow trinlateralists and thanking you for a lifetime of contributions to America and the world.
Speaker 19: Thank you, doctor Kissinger for the area of wisdom, your service to the country, your contributions to the Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 2: We okay, I can't listen to that crap anymore.
Speaker 1: We saw General Petraeus came in there and on it. That was interesting.
Speaker 2: There's actually a couple of people who I looked up who were speaking on behalf of your boy, Henry, and one of them was Larry Summers, which is pretty interesting. Larry Summers, if you don't know, is he was the seventy first United States Secretary of Treasury from ninety nine to two thousand and one and a director of the National Economic Council from two thousand and nine to twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think it's pretty safe to say that the Trilateral Commission has, you know, wrapped its tentacles all around our country.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's got Henry Kissinger's name all over it. Which if again no other fact was known, that would be enough for me to wash my.
Speaker 1: Hands of it and just call it a complete op.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have to think. So.
Speaker 1: So then you look at how many members have been cabinet members.
Speaker 2: That shit, Oh how about that? So the North American Group of the Trilateral Commission. The North American Group of the Trilateral Commission includes a maximum of eighty seven US members, twenty Canadian members, and since two thoy thirteen Mexican members member. Initially it wasn't including Mexico, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because they were seen as a third world irrelevant nation. But they've kind of come on the scene. Honestly, they have more industry booming in that country, and if they could ever get the cartels under control, they may actually have a real country on their hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says. In the case of the US Group, a rotation system generally brings five to ten openings in the membership each year under the ceiling of ninety maximum people. It says a major portion of the summer annual meeting of North American Executive Committee members is devoted to consideration of US membership in vitees based on a list of candidates many times larger than the number of openings. If a member is elected or appointed to a position in the executive branch of the US US government, he or she steps down as a member. Given the Commission's unofficial character, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So they basically take a break from the Commission so they can go do their time as some sort of a political office, and then when that's up, they go back home to the to the Commission and then wait for their next rotation.
Speaker 2: Are we to actually believe that these people are they have nothing to do with the Trilateral Commission once they get into politics. Are we supposed to believe that?
Speaker 1: I don't believe that whatsoever. How are you going to be a member of the Trilateral Commission for over a decade but for four years be completely impartial and unbiased.
Speaker 2: Like no way, uh, and then go back to the Trilateral Commission after.
Speaker 3: Right, like you're going back to your job once it's all said and done. And there's only so many seats available, but those seats are filled and they make sure that they're filled with their type of people.
Speaker 2: The question to be Yeah, the question is where is your loyalty? Is it to the country, is it to supporting you know, certain policies that are for the greater good of the United States, or is it to uh promoting certain policies that are in the greater good of the globe. And it seems like these people that are on the board of almost every single president since Jimmy Carter of the seventies up until Trump and then skipped over Trump and you got over a hundred of the members with the Biden administration. Yeah, I mean, it's easy to see why they're so They made such a fucking crazy effort to get Trump out. Dude, it's such like the craziest effort. And a lot of people thought that that was just you know, that that was just TV, that's just entertainment. Trump, you know, he's in on it, like he just wants the attention. But like, I don't know, at least this proves that he's note it.
Speaker 1: When you look at the establishment, this is it. This is not this isn't.
Speaker 3: The shadow government necessarily, but this is at least a portion of it. This is the arm of it. And when you have these same three hundred people total that are just rotating into different appointed positions in government, never elected, and they all come back to home base and then get sent back out to do their work. Again, that's like, that's almost a cult in it's own regard.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, it really is. There is one more name that I wanted to bring up that was giving praise to your boy, which is Joseph nie He was one of the people that was, you know, really sucking his dick over there, Kissinger's dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw that the name n I rung a Bell because I was thinking, like, huh is that Bill and NY's brother?
Speaker 1: Bell was like, Nah, what are the odds?
Speaker 2: So Joseph Nye is an American political scientist. He and Robert Keone, Well, they co founded the International relations Theory of Neoliberalism, which, well, neo just means new so new liberalism.
Speaker 1: It's like the new extremists party of it. Or does this like mean like more libertarianism. I'm not sure what they're.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what I mean? Well, uh, neoliberal neoliberalism, or as they also quote it as liberal institutionalism.
Speaker 1: Oh gross?
Speaker 2: Is that not the opposite of what liberals used to be?
Speaker 1: Isn't that the other opposite of democracy? They were anti institution? That's gross, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's uh. It says that it's a theory of international relations relations that holds uh that international cooperation between states is feasible and sustainable, and such cooperation can reduce conflict and competition neoliberalism. Neoliberalism is a revised version of liberalism. Alongside neorealism, liberal institutionalism is one of the two most influential contemporary approaches to international relations. In contrast to neorealist scholarship, which is skeptical of prospects for sustainable cooperation, liberal institutionalism argues that cooperation is feasible and sustainable.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree that cooperation is feasible and sustainable, but whatever. Anyway, he suches more political think tanks that are trying to keep us under thumb.
Speaker 2: Right right, And so that Joseph Nye was, it says. More recently, he pioneered the theory of soft power. His notion of smart power, or the ability to combine hard and soft power into a successful strategy, became popular with the use of this phrase by members of the Clinton administration and the Obama administration.
Speaker 1: Yep, okay, say no more.
Speaker 2: So he was. He was also the Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Affairs for Bill Clinton EW and then he was the Chair of National Intelligence, one of the chairs of the National Intelligence Council for Bill Clinton, and I don't see where he did with Obama, but anyway, oh he was. In October of twenty fourteen, Secretary of State John Kerry appointed ny to the Foreign Affairs Policy Board. He is also a member of the Defense Policy Board. Okay, so they wanted to go from soft power, so you got hard power and you got soft power. Then they wanted to go more in the middle of smart power, which was a balance of the two.
Speaker 1: And all this was only for liberal presidents who yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: So that it sounds like the neoliberalism is in fact what we were talking about, and it is the extremist It is the ones that are screaming on CNN about how Trump is literally Hitler.
Speaker 1: That's this guy. Oh you told Joseph Nye Okay, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, another nine another shithead.
Speaker 3: Maybe they are related. Fuck now I know that about him. It actually kind of leads more credence.
Speaker 2: Probably the world may never know. Maybe we'll look it up one day. But anyway, yeah, that's pretty much all we got on this topic on the Trilateral Commission. I am you know, if you want to find out more. Definitely do a little bit of a deeper dive. Honestly, we could have made this like an eight hour show if I had more time to really get stuff together. But we have lives still, and even though we do set aside some time to shoot and record and study and everything, every day, you know, we got families and shit we gotta deal with. So not that we got to deal with. We love our families. Obviously I knew what you mean.
Speaker 1: I knew what you meant. But yeah, no, this is an excellent episode. The Trilateral Commission.
Speaker 3: We like we said, we had talked about it before, we brought it up in a few episodes before, but this is a way better look at it, a real deep dive kind of like how we talked about the what is that the Israeli lobbying group? Hay that like APAC right when we did that deep dive on that, and it's like, look, we're not saying one way or another what to make of this. All we're saying is that it's a collective group of people that really shouldn't be in a room together talking about things in lockstep. The whole two wings of the same bird conversation. Yeah, that kind of comes into fruition when you look at groups like APEC and groups like the Trilateral Commission and the Center for Foreign Relations. These things kind of flow in a way that makes all of us.
Speaker 1: With our third eye all the way open and the ones they're seeking.
Speaker 3: Truth quite uncomfortable, you know, not really happy with the way that they're combining in back rooms and behind closed doors, and like there's real policy and change being made that we never hear anything about from faceless people that go from administration to administration.
Speaker 2: It's not a good feeling, that's right, I mean, And we talked out how you know, first off, on Joe Biden. He has all these boards or all these people on the board from not only the Council on Foreign Relations but also the Trilateral Commission. And then whenever we talked about a couple months ago, the the A Pack. Remember, nobody has received more donations from the A Pack in the history of A Pack other than Joe Biden. Joe Biden has received more money than anybody else. So whenever you want to talk about who's really pulling the strings, well I can't tell you exactly who's pulling the strings. Although I think we're kind of nibbling on something here. But we know who the puppets are, because the puppets are the ones who are receiving all the money, receiving all support, receiving all of the advice from the globalist, the elitist, the illuminati, whatever you want to call them. And I mean, got to say all the rabbit holes that we've gone down on, you know, watching the money flow, I feel pretty good about my vote, That's what I'm gonna say about.
Speaker 1: That, no doubt. When you look at it, bro, when you look at these people who they're in bed with.
Speaker 3: What team they quote unquote play for. It's not the American team, you know. And that was also crazy. Why would APEC be donating more to Biden? Whenever the other party, Trump on this one has been like seen as the savior of Israel and they are like they love Trump in Israel. Why would APEX be donating so much to Biden? And it's like huh, why indeed?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Indeed, especially whenever Netan Yahoo found out that Trump won the presidency, he was like stoked to hear about it. It's like, well, why you don't donating all your fucking money to Biden?
Speaker 1: Then it's very interesting and very dirty ladies and gentlemen. Whenever we get to these types of topics and you see how this group isn't for one party or the other, or for this country or no, no, not at all. As a matter of fact, they are uh playing.
Speaker 3: At a level where the lines on the map are more of just suggestions, you know what I mean. It's more like departments of what they consider their company, i e.
Speaker 1: The world.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's global monopoly is really what.
Speaker 1: It is, one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: So, dear cult members, if you liked this episode, thought you learned something new, or maybe you're just.
Speaker 1: Like bro, this kind of blew my mind a little bit. Didn't even know these people were connected like this, and you would like to let us know about it in some way, shape or form. Well, at this time he got two thumbs, and this is free of charge.
Speaker 3: Right now, you could please at this time, hit the five stars, hit the shared, the likes to describe the comment, leave a post, leave review, shares with.
Speaker 1: Their friends and family, share everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listing platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finallyies and gentlemen, we thank you for everybody. He's already gone and done so. While you're at it, go check out Mena Mysteries, Jonathan's other show. Give him all the five stars, the reviews, the positiivity and co. Check out Caje to Night the YouTube channel, give me all the subscribes and the follows over there. We thank you for everybody. He's already going and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and we have one very important, extremely vital piece of information we needed to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 7: So s.
Speaker 6: S ss so, that's
Speaker 10: So s