Speaker 1: There's also if I want to win him over. Everybody tells him what a huge fan there. I don't know that that helps me at all. I'm a huge fan of yours. Remember when you were in that movie The Edge of Darkness?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just say man, I got an idea for a sequel to Risky Business.
Speaker 3: He's that. I heard that. I'm a big fan thing. Remember that movie he made in nineteen eighty two. I got a sequel idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go and catch up with him fifty years later. Okay, let's talk about what his life has.
Speaker 3: Been like, everything he's been through.
Speaker 4: Let's catch up with right, play this card it's been done before. Walk up to him, fist out, thank you for what you're doing for the planet.
Speaker 1: Yes, that works. And what are the rules about picking him up? I don't know if you're allowed to or not. You can, yeah, yeah, it's Chris Arnold, that mini me do. They do say that he is very genuine. I'll look at you right in your eyes, and he'll spend time talking to you like. Everything I've heard about him is that he's legitimately awesome, except the things you've heard that are not that.
Speaker 2: I think what they say is that he will look up at you and into your eyes.
Speaker 3: No, no, guys, a legend and I'm going to meet him my new best friend. It's happening tomorrow night. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: Juicyrus hot God, come.
Speaker 3: Stay on top in the wood Shove.
Speaker 4: There's an interview in the Rolling Stone this morning with Sarah Silverman, the comedian. Comedian and man, I was not ready for what I was about to read. This is shocking.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have any guardrails, Homie.
Speaker 4: She does not, and there's a reason why she doesn't, and you're about to learn why. So five years before she was born, her mom won a cruise on a game show and her mom and dad left her their infant son, Jeffrey, home with the grandparents. So her entire life, she thought that the baby died when part of his crib collapsed on him. That he has always been the story. They're on the cruise, the grandparentsho are keeping him, the crib collapsed on him. One day, she's with her grandma and she's got her brothers and sisters in the back seat.
Speaker 3: Grandma's just going to you know, go to the store or whatever.
Speaker 4: And Grandma says it tells everyone to buckle up, buckle the seat belt, and Sarah goes, yeah, we don't want to wind up like Jeffrey, which was her dead infant brother. Car gets quiet, Grandma just starts bawling like a baby, and the interview, Sarah says she really didn't think of him much. Again, she never knew him, you know, But that was like a moment of she's being funny. In the back seat, Grandma's crying at that joke that she just did.
Speaker 3: That shocking jokes a five year old that she issued.
Speaker 4: Well, this is where it gets wild because she started this big like musical comedy special a couple of years ago called Bedwetter because she's true. She she weent to the bed until she was like fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: Nice?
Speaker 4: Nice, oh, sir, is that a good thing? There's nothing good about that?
Speaker 3: I forgot?
Speaker 4: And in that you know play, she does talk about her brother and O and makes a joke about it and no one ever laughs at it, and her dad, Donald Silverman, went to that five nights in a row, and then after the fifth night, backstage.
Speaker 3: He is I'm about to tell you something. Oh, so basically she said in this article is keep in mind.
Speaker 4: She just my parents always had different versions of every story that ever happened, because they ended up getting divorced. In all that sense, the story was that something happened with the crib and Jeffrey's little body slid and he got suffocated. But if you look back, there's never a lawsuit or anything. That's what Sarah said. So here's what happened that her dad goes, my dad shook the baby and killed him.
Speaker 3: Oh, her, so her grandfather shook the baby.
Speaker 4: Yes, and she had been lied to about it her whole life. And then after five nights of doing the stand up about wet in the bed until she's fifteen, her dad, who's seeing it's like, okay, fine, I'm gonna tell her because she makes a joke about it and no one laughs at it, and she makes it every night.
Speaker 3: Because she's shot. Josh, she'll make holocaust jokes. Pretty crazy. Then she said in the article that was my dad.
Speaker 4: We were playing poker once and he just dropped in that one of the priests at his school fondled fondled him. I was like, Dad, he gave like, what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 3: Look? Oh, that's why she's the way she is.
Speaker 2: Yeh, that's really interesting because I just assumed her whole family was Jewish.
Speaker 3: You're saying that the dad was Catholic. I guess interest. I don't know. Why would you assume that because she makes so many Jewish joke Yeah, but she makes a lot of jokes.
Speaker 2: And her last name is Silverman, so you would assume that the dad would be.
Speaker 4: Break your favorite five Jewish names surnames, you know, the it is what JJ the CPA.
Speaker 1: Power CPIA to do it. That's really dark. And that's what they say about most humor. It's based in like pain right like it's it comes from avoiding pain.
Speaker 3: I think stand up comedians are insane people.
Speaker 2: The classic Woody Allen line is that comedy equals tragedy plus time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he was still leaning on him. That's his guys who man.
Speaker 2: Woody Allen is a comedic genius, no matter how disgusting his life may or may not have been, just as wild spous speculation about it.
Speaker 3: Take the first half of that sentence and don't let him qualify it to him.
Speaker 2: I will I will stand behind Annie Hall in Manhattan Old Days, two of the greatest movies of all times.
Speaker 3: Just attached that to the first part.
Speaker 4: Can I in the Hollywood Shuvelder today with an induction into the Kevin Turner Clean Reputation Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Yes, George waits. The only person in there is Roy Orbison.
Speaker 3: Roy Orbison's end.
Speaker 4: George went dead at seventy six. Everyone has just amazing things to say about this guy. He was norm from Cheers and I have the Bears guy and all that stuff. Turns out, can't find a thing wrong with him. Welcome to the Hall of Fame, my friend.
Speaker 3: And why'd you try so hard to find something negative on him? You've been you want to know?
Speaker 2: He'd like to know he had to cleanse his palette after reading the Sarah Silverman. Hey, dude, let's go to the wayback machine, shall we? Coming up next a classic moment the Ben and Skin Show history. You're gonna love this. Next on the Eagle